PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! keep crashing

XFallingSoulX
Sep 4, 2013, 11:13 PM
ok well im using pso2 tweaker so i can understand what the game said but every time i start up pso2, login and start the very first mission of the game, i skip all the cut scenes, once i skip them all it go to a black screen and crash. How do i fix it?

XFallingSoulX
Sep 4, 2013, 11:36 PM
Im using pso2 tweaker also. I use the english patcher and large file also. is there way to fix it?

Ezodagrom
Sep 4, 2013, 11:43 PM
Im using pso2 tweaker also. I use the english patcher and large file also. is there way to fix it?
Remove the large patch, it doesn't work with the current version of the game, you'll have to wait for a new version of the large files patch to be able to use it.

XFallingSoulX
Sep 4, 2013, 11:45 PM
ok im going to do that now and hopefully i can get out of the starting zone now. do you know how long it take before the new large file comes out?

xervah
Sep 4, 2013, 11:49 PM
even without the english largefiles is actually fine atm... just wait for the updated english largefiles

KitanoKeita
Sep 5, 2013, 07:25 AM
Not to hijack, but I have a similar issue. My game crashes when I pass the third scene of the game(the first one in the forest). I use the tweaker with basic english patch, but Jp enemy and E-trial. Could anybody please help? Thanks.
Edit: it seems to have fixed itself when I had the Tweaker re-download the vanilla files. Maybe The English patch broke in the download?

Korazenn
Sep 5, 2013, 10:51 AM
Not to hijack, but I have a similar issue. My game crashes when I pass the third scene of the game(the first one in the forest). I use the tweaker with basic english patch, but Jp enemy and E-trial. Could anybody please help? Thanks.
Edit: it seems to have fixed itself when I had the Tweaker re-download the vanilla files. Maybe The English patch broke in the download?

The Core English Patch is working fine; it's the English Large Files Patch that is not working at the moment.

KitanoKeita
Sep 5, 2013, 05:19 PM
Large files? I didn't Select to download that in the menu, just the three I told you. I want to be able to know what happened and why, so is the large files just those three squished into one download?