PDA

View Full Version : Um, hi..

Rosen Croix
Sep 5, 2013, 05:55 PM
Hi, so I joined here wanting to get some help on something, but it looks like it'll be interesting to hang around in. A friend of mine introduced me to PSO2 and since then, I've been enjoying it, despite a few mistakes to my character and some recent problems with the latest update. Wish I could make those changes...sigh...but anyway, yeah, I'm a North-American-based player, so while I might not be able to get all of the stuff I'm interested in, I'm still having a lot of fun with it. I actually played a console version of the Phantasy Star, I think it was Phantasy Star Universe...? Can't remember, but I did recognize stuff in PSO2 from there, which my friend told me it was the case. I might be on and off here, but right now, I shall go and explore here.

strikerhunter
Sep 5, 2013, 05:58 PM
Welcome to PSO-W bro, enjoy your stay!

Rosen Croix
Sep 5, 2013, 07:15 PM
Welcome to PSO-W bro, enjoy your stay!

Thanks!

HanSoto
Sep 5, 2013, 09:11 PM
Hi, so I joined here wanting to get some help on something, but it looks like it'll be interesting to hang around in. A friend of mine introduced me to PSO2 and since then, I've been enjoying it, despite a few mistakes to my character and some recent problems with the latest update. Wish I could make those changes...sigh...but anyway, yeah, I'm a North-American-based player, so while I might not be able to get all of the stuff I'm interested in, I'm still having a lot of fun with it. I actually played a console version of the Phantasy Star, I think it was Phantasy Star Universe...? Can't remember, but I did recognize stuff in PSO2 from there, which my friend told me it was the case. I might be on and off here, but right now, I shall go and explore here.

Welcome, Welcome! Glad you're enjoying PSO2! You can find me in-game on Ship 2 Block 20 or 21 if you're looking for someone to party with(I'm currently around lvl 20.)...but I've been generally hanging in B20. My characters name is Karinna; but my ID is HanSoto. Lookin forward to seein you around the forums and or online. ^^

Rosen Croix
Sep 5, 2013, 11:04 PM
Welcome, Welcome! Glad you're enjoying PSO2! You can find me in-game on Ship 2 Block 20 or 21 if you're looking for someone to party with(I'm currently around lvl 20.)...but I've been generally hanging in B20. My characters name is Karinna; but my ID is HanSoto. Lookin forward to seein you around the forums and or online. ^^

Cool. I'm actually on Ship 04, though. Ansur. But just in case, my character's name is Luca and my ID is Mateo-Lin.

Freeze
Sep 7, 2013, 12:24 AM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/AmandaBBwelcome.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/iceburgwelcome-2.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img268/9117/jfc9.png (screenshot courtesy of Yoshiblue)

Rosen Croix
Sep 7, 2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks! :D

kururaneko chan
Sep 14, 2013, 11:24 AM
Ello' !

Rosen Croix
Sep 20, 2013, 08:00 PM
Ello' !

Hi! Lol, we got matching avatars.