PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Caves

TheBr00klynZ00
Apr 9, 2003, 04:57 PM
Ultimate mode caves is such a pain for my RAcast, is there any thing recommended.
im rockin

red mech gun
holiness armor w/ 4 master abilities
secret gear
and mag

Yoda86
Apr 9, 2003, 05:24 PM
Well, I hope you have a Varista somewhere. Just hit the Vulmers with a more spread out three-hit combos. This ensures that the Vulmers will flinch every time and not be able to hit you.

Play around with it and see how you like it.

BeatZero
Apr 9, 2003, 05:47 PM
you should be doing fine, first off try to get a */battle unit they are very helpfull with mechguns. i would also try to get a spread and rifle type gun for when the situation arises.

since your a RAcast i would also suggest mastering the traps you can use...

o and i do not recommend handguns for rangers, rifles are more powerfull, and have a longer range.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BeatZero on 2003-04-09 15:53 ]</font>

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Apr 9, 2003, 05:55 PM
Well, can you tell us your level?

If you can't quite handle Ultimate Caves yet, you might want to level a bit more in Ult. Forest. Also, what are your stats in ATP and ATA? The higher the better.

Yoda86
Apr 9, 2003, 08:02 PM
On 2003-04-09 15:47, BeatZero wrote:
o and i do not recommend handguns for rangers, rifles are more powerfull, and have a longer range.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BeatZero on 2003-04-09 15:53 ]</font>

Well, I think you could actually do my trick with a rifle but I've never given a thought to try it.

Stalfos333
Apr 9, 2003, 08:32 PM
Lose the master abilities, in favor of sheer power or all Devil Resists to combat the megid. You're wasting a good deal of potential, since you don't get the magic at all and aren't really a balanced character as a RaCast. Even Ogre Power ++ in your slots would make you more viable. If you can, get a God Battle. Also, a Delsaber's Shield would help out against the megid...

Joe-Azlin
Apr 9, 2003, 08:38 PM
well personally i would try 2 find something like a frozen shooter so u can freeze the enemies or a meteor smash so u can hit all of them jsut 2 get by lol.