PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Sega Id

Sublime
Sep 8, 2013, 11:12 AM
Hello i have the game downloaded and im so ready to jump in! But i am unable to make an account even though I went through the steps several times. I keep getting this emai -----------------------------lSEGA IDの新規登録お申し込みをいただきましたが、
入力されたメールアドレスは当サイトでは使用できません。
別のメールアドレスで再度登録を行ってください。

★本メールに心当たりがない場合
SEGA ID新規登録ページにおいて、あなたのメールアドレスが誤って入力された可能性があります。
ご迷惑をおかけいたしますが、このメールは破棄してください。

【ご注意】
本メールは配信専用のため、返信してもお答えできません。
お問い合わせは下記で受け付けております。

【お問い合わせ先】
「SEGA ID管理ページ」の「お問い合わせ」よりご連絡ください。
https://gw.sega.jp/

(C)SEGA-------------- and the link dosen't take me to where i need to finish. Any input at all would be very helpful trying to get into the game asap PSO2 looks so much fun! thanks you guys!

Sublime
Sep 8, 2013, 02:29 PM
I am is that a problem?

Sublime
Sep 8, 2013, 02:42 PM
Oh wow thank you tried with gmail and it worked can anyone help with the code at the end? i found a page to copy them but still can't get through must be doing somthen wrong

Sublime
Sep 8, 2013, 03:06 PM
Im finding it almost impossible to do the human check in japenese even while using http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm Is there any way to do this in english>?

blace
Sep 8, 2013, 03:16 PM
Only in hiragana. You are registering onto a Japanese server.

Sublime
Sep 8, 2013, 04:19 PM
Yes I know that but with all the extra lines going through its near impossible to enter it. If anyone is able to help me out i will help you out in game :P i just really want to log in and this is my last obstacle

SaviourDCX
Sep 9, 2013, 11:31 AM
Man it took me ages to resolve the Japanese capatcha and I gave up several times. Just keep refreshing the page until you get an easy one. That's what I did!

Sublime
Sep 9, 2013, 01:13 PM
Had my friend who took 2 years of japenese in high school try and he still couldn't even though it looked the same 6-7 times.

ashley50
Sep 9, 2013, 04:57 PM
Had my friend who took 2 years of japenese in high school try and he still couldn't even though it looked the same 6-7 times.

He didn't really study Japanese then.

Sublime
Sep 10, 2013, 05:55 AM
^false i think what you ment was he isn't very good at japenese then?

Sublime
Sep 10, 2013, 05:56 AM
Can't be much worst than I am at Spanish after 3 years