PDA

View Full Version : item question-things broken =*(

DRak
Apr 9, 2003, 08:59 PM
hey, i have lotsa photon drops right...and im torn between 2 things. my armor is really crappy right, and i have enough to get a stink frame up to vajulla, then all id need would be 13 more drops and i could get lufateria which seems like pretty good armor, but another thing that ive been wondering about is that black king bar. i DONT have either stink frame OR monkey king bar, but i know stink fram wouldnt be much of a problem to find, monkey king bar however is... so im wondering if it is worth it to go find a monkey king and get the stone to change it to black king bar? does black king bar have a good special atk?? what good about it?

Jeffro
Apr 9, 2003, 09:45 PM
I am in the opposite situation I have the stink frame but not enough drops, LOL. I would look up the armors and see how good they are. They are somewhere on the site. Lolita will probably put another link in after me. Black King Bar kinda makes me mad though. I see people getting 600 damage hitting 6 times on hard. I want to get a hit in! Also some people might say its a dupe if you use it in lower difficulties. It is really powerful though. That's my two cents.

Derkin
Apr 9, 2003, 09:51 PM
On 2003-04-09 19:45, Jeffro wrote:
I am in the opposite situation I have the stink frame but not enough drops, LOL. I would look up the armors and see how good they are. They are somewhere on the site. Lolita will probably put another link in after me. Black King Bar kinda makes me mad though. I see people getting 600 damage hitting 6 times on hard. I want to get a hit in! Also some people might say its a dupe if you use it in lower difficulties. It is really powerful though. That's my two cents.

I'm raising my HUcast to hunt for that blasted MKB. I know that 90% of people that have a BKB are using a dupe. I refuse to use a BKB unless I make it myself, and I will. Will people think it's a dupe? You bet. Will I care? Nope. I know I earned it and I could care less about what others think of me.

pixelate
Apr 9, 2003, 10:00 PM
Need to ask yourself Will I ever be level 156 so I can use Parasite Wear: Lafuteria?

Stink Frames are much easier to find than Mokey King Bars. Get a Viridia player to let you run around Very Hard Temple with them, and you'll have a Rag Rappy drop a Stink Frame somewhat quickly.

DRak
Apr 9, 2003, 10:02 PM
kool, i have checked out the armors, they're very good, but to get the best one you need 80 photon drops (20 per Parasite Cell) so far i have 67 so ill need 13 more for the last upgrade. Black king bar looks sweet but i wanna know what the special is kuz thats what i like in weapons, like the TJ-sword and Lavis series...

DRak
Apr 9, 2003, 10:04 PM
yes i will get to 156, and i can get stink frame kuz im skyly and lvl 122 so it shouldnt be much trouble, btw im playing offline so i cant run around with a viridia = i have to get everything on my own, its pretty exhausting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DRak on 2003-04-09 20:06 ]</font>

Elentari
Apr 9, 2003, 11:57 PM
On 2003-04-09 20:04, DRak wrote:
yes i will get to 156, and i can get stink frame kuz im skyly and lvl 122 so it shouldnt be much trouble, btw im playing offline so i cant run around with a viridia = i have to get everything on my own, its pretty exhausting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DRak on 2003-04-09 20:06 ]</font>

hmm ok so your offline...then why are you worrying about pdrops? ya cant do anything with em.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_shy.gif im confused http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Stalfos333
Apr 10, 2003, 12:10 AM
People can have friends they trust get online and buy them things.

Thumbalina2k
Apr 10, 2003, 12:10 AM
hey I have a stink frame that I will give you if you really want it. It just sits in my bank doing nothing except for getting stinkier and stinkier! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif lemme kno

DRak
Apr 10, 2003, 12:22 AM
seriously i cant do anything with p drops offline? i thought it was a tekker in a quest that let u use em to get stuff? is the quest only online....that would suck o_O

pixelate
Apr 10, 2003, 12:35 AM
On 2003-04-09 22:22, DRak wrote:
seriously i cant do anything with p drops offline? i thought it was a tekker in a quest that let u use em to get stuff? is the quest only online....that would suck o_O

Yea, you can only convert Photon Drop into items in an online quest.