PDA

View Full Version : PC PSO = Easiest PSO to cheat on.

Para
Apr 9, 2003, 10:15 PM
for those who havent played pc pso.. it is by far the easiest pso anyone can ever cheat on...

for those who want to play legit... never play pc pso... or slowly u will get dragged into the hacker realm.. x.x

Zeebo
Apr 9, 2003, 10:17 PM
poor nites...

Para
Apr 9, 2003, 10:22 PM
i can name so many hacks for it...
wall hack... exp hack... mag hack... skill hack... pk hack... and thats only the tip of the iceberg..

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 9, 2003, 10:24 PM
Can they NOL on PC? I was thinking that DC v1 was the winner :3

Zeebo
Apr 9, 2003, 10:29 PM
pk ewww

Para
Apr 9, 2003, 10:55 PM
On 2003-04-09 20:24, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
Can they NOL on PC? I was thinking that DC v1 was the winner :3

fortunately no... haha u can backup your characters and keep extra copies in case if people steal weapons but then again theres a hack to prevent your weapon from dropping on death...

Orange_Coconut
Apr 9, 2003, 11:01 PM
Speaking of which, is the weapon/drop after death thing gone in GC version? I notice it only de-equips. I am just curious.

Galith
Apr 10, 2003, 03:30 AM
Yes it is. When you die you unequip your weapon and lose all meseta you're holding ( Lose as in forever gone, not dropped ).

Jeffro
Apr 10, 2003, 12:00 PM
I have seen myself just how bad these hack things are. I usually don't care what other people in the house do, being legal, illegal or whatever. My little brother was waiting on xbox pso and well... Don't do the crime, don't do the time. But anyway, the hacks are so bad in PC PSO. I saw the level 200 hack, I've seen where you can download characters packed with rares, where to download the entire game, and how to play ONLINE for free! The only thing missing is the music.

But, something did happen last night, someone asked him if he could dupe. He said he knew how since he knew how to use some kind of editor. That player said,"Hold on, stay right there Goliath." He gets disconnected. Internet is still on...but he can't connect. I don't know if it is for a week, a month or whatever, but that is what happened.

Para
Apr 10, 2003, 09:11 PM
On 2003-04-10 10:00, Jeffro wrote:
I have seen myself just how bad these hack things are. I usually don't care what other people in the house do, being legal, illegal or whatever. My little brother was waiting on xbox pso and well... Don't do the crime, don't do the time. But anyway, the hacks are so bad in PC PSO. I saw the level 200 hack, I've seen where you can download characters packed with rares, where to download the entire game, and how to play ONLINE for free! The only thing missing is the music.

But, something did happen last night, someone asked him if he could dupe. He said he knew how since he knew how to use some kind of editor. That player said,"Hold on, stay right there Goliath." He gets disconnected. Internet is still on...but he can't connect. I don't know if it is for a week, a month or whatever, but that is what happened.

mmm no warez talk...

and yes hacking on pc pso is at the highest compared to any other pso ive seen

Broomop
Apr 13, 2003, 04:00 PM
I think Dreamcast is still the worst, theres much more things made on that than on this.

Link00seven
Apr 18, 2003, 10:16 AM
I see you joined PSOW Broomop. Welcome.

You've probley seen me at your site. </off topic>

About PSO PC, it is pretty hacked, but hey, that Anti Weapon Drop is useful since if someone PK's you, they cant steal your weapon!

Para
Apr 21, 2003, 01:01 AM
i joined long time and please no discussion about specific hacks... -.-

Broomop
Aug 16, 2003, 01:22 PM
Heh, psoworld tried to ban me... whats the piont.. there no stopping me or anyone with simple knowledge geez, and i done nothing wrong o well.. Some stuff ive done on PSO PC is mad now so ill say PSO PC is the worst now. LOL! come on psoworld try harder to ban me!

DesertFox
Aug 16, 2003, 01:36 PM
You just bumped one hell of an old topic that is dead as ****.

Hasi
Aug 16, 2003, 01:40 PM
go broom XD

Uber-Chan
Aug 17, 2003, 10:05 AM
o.O Shouldn't this topic be closed?

Zinger314
Aug 17, 2003, 10:17 AM
broom just got banned, so I don't see point in keeping it open.

RuneLateralus
Aug 17, 2003, 01:46 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot.