PDA

View Full Version : I hate Purplenum and Mil Lillies...

Castoth
Apr 10, 2003, 12:52 AM
I've devoted most of the last week just piping for Mil Lilles and hoping to find an actual, legit Psycho Wand. 17 Mil Lillies later, nothing. I would trade all the items I found during my lucky streak a few weeks ago for just one Psycho Wand (2 1975 Agitos, 2 Caduceus, 1 Angel Harp, and 1 Sange). Seriously, I would. I'd probably even be willing to ditch all my other items just to find one.

*sighs*

This sucks...would've been posted in the appropriate forum but it's broken.

Blue-Hawk
Apr 10, 2003, 02:10 AM
remember one thing. the psycho want is a 12 star weapon. so its bound to be damn hard to find.

Castoth
Apr 10, 2003, 02:29 AM
Think I'm mostly frustrated since all this desire really began once I heard from another online player how she found her Psycho Wand in only 7 Mil Lillies. Figured it would be worth it to make another character and hunt for one as well but am now starting to regret it. 50 hours for nothing to show for it but a lot of hostility towards this game...guess I might need to take a break from this game at the moment.

*sighs*

eXo
Apr 10, 2003, 03:03 AM
Hey im with you castoth about a week or so ago, I decided to start hunting down Mil Lillies for my "PW"
I even track the date and time of my last encounter but **** its pretty frustrating to hear, someone claim they recieved one in like 7 Mil Lillies isnt it.And then of course someone is going to post in this topic and say keep with it you will get one *LOL* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Just keep in mind that so far there is only one confirming of the Psycho Wand on this site and I believe that one, belongs to VulpesMundi and vulpes said that he//she got it after 12
Mil Lillies very very lucky right?

Anyway Castoth hear it goes hang in there its unfortunate but nice to know someone is getting the shaft from Mil Lily also http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif my new tactic seems to help the stress factor somewhat , when you feel that you can no longer handle the tp trick simply force yourself to take a break from it and play one of your other characters,like 2-3 days it always seems to help me feel refreshed and remotivated http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

VulpesMundi
Apr 10, 2003, 04:29 AM
On 2003-04-10 01:03, eXo wrote:
Just keep in mind that so far there is only one confirming of the Psycho Wand on this site and I believe that one, belongs to VulpesMundi and vulpes said that he//she got it after 12 Mil Lillies very very lucky right?

I think I clicked that confirm. At this point I don't even remember what items I've confirmed in the database. Oops. But yeah, it took me 12 Mil Lilies and even I consider that pretty lucky. It took 22 Pouilly Slimes to find a Lavis Cannon, and I'm up to 12 Hildetorrs and no Heaven's Punisher yet. And yeah, my advice is to not give up. Take a break if you need to (even I have to sometimes), but come back and keep at your goal until you succeed.

Here's something almost frightening... I've seen 9 Hildetorrs in the last two days with my Purplenum FOnewearl. Out of all of them, I've gotten 7 Frozen Shooters. Adding past finds, I've found 9 Frozen Shooters to date (which makes me wonder if I have the most legit Frozen Shooters in the world of PSO). Why, do you ask? Because I've set a goal of finding a Frozen Shooter with a hit bonus to use as a Snow Queen. I haven't found it yet, but all except 1 of those Frozen Shooters has percents (3 have some good stats). I can certainly outfit all of my rangers with their own personal Frozen Shooter, however. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 10, 2003, 08:24 AM
I'm with you. Purplenum and many mil lillies, but no rare =x_x=.

Elusive_Llama
Apr 10, 2003, 08:49 AM
Because I've set a goal of finding a Frozen Shooter with a hit bonus to use as a Snow Queen.

Every bonus point in ATA will pay off in the long run. I can finally freeze online Ultimate Delsabers with mine. I went through Ult. Ruins last night with another RA, a HU and a FO and it was a blast being able to freeze everything there in one shot.