PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Zephryl
Dec 13, 2013, 12:50 AM
Does anyone know what causes the Error Code 630? I've posted in the Technical Support section, but that was no help. Hoping someone here might know...

Game is pretty much unplayable for me right now because of it...

KazukiQZ
Dec 13, 2013, 01:09 AM
Error Code 630 happens when you lost connection to the game in any way possible, such as the server's extremely busy or your internet connection suddenly cut off. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Zephryl
Dec 13, 2013, 01:28 AM
Error Code 630 happens when you lost connection to the game in any way possible, such as the server's extremely busy or your internet connection suddenly cut off. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, but what could be causing it? Nobody else seems to get disconnected as much as I do, and nothing else uses the internet when I play PSO :-?

Plus it seems that once I get 630'd I can't play at all that entire day (A few days ago I'd get 630'd at login throughout the 10 or so hours I tried to login... 11:55PM, 630'd... 12:05 AM? Perfectly fine, no issues at all.)

At least this time I managed to stay connected for the 2 minutes I needed to hand in my CO. Finally level 40~

strikerhunter
Dec 13, 2013, 03:08 AM
Yeah, but what could be causing it? Nobody else seems to get disconnected as much as I do, and nothing else uses the internet when I play PSO :-?

Plus it seems that once I get 630'd I can't play at all that entire day (A few days ago I'd get 630'd at login throughout the 10 or so hours I tried to login... 11:55PM, 630'd... 12:05 AM? Perfectly fine, no issues at all.)

At least this time I managed to stay connected for the 2 minutes I needed to hand in my CO. Finally level 40~

There are various reasons to the cause. (what you quoted from kaz are the reasons >_> )

Zephryl
Dec 13, 2013, 04:09 AM
There are various reasons to the cause. (what you quoted from kaz are the reasons >_> )

I meant more something specific, something that's actually fixable. Something like "Oh, do you have X program installed? I dunno why, but it's caused issues before"

because currently I've tried everything I can think of to fix it and PSO is still the only program that's having "Connection problems". I'd assume that if it was server side there'd be more people having issues...

strikerhunter
Dec 13, 2013, 04:20 AM
I meant more something specific, something that's actually fixable. Something like "Oh, do you have X program installed? I dunno why, but it's caused issues before"

because currently I've tried everything I can think of to fix it and PSO is still the only program that's having "Connection problems". I'd assume that if it was server side there'd be more people having issues...

That's questionable depending on the disconnecting issue. Few I can name though:

-If it's internet issues, the resetting router/internet/computer would do the work.
-Hardware issues would mean making replacements and upgrades (not likely this)
-Get a new router (my old router which is suppose to be very good kept disconnecting from the internet yet it was only 1 month old).
-You're playing on your laptop/desktop for too long.
-You have a virus or something and need to do a clean up.

Just want 2 important piece of clue:
-What time are you also logging in? Although rarely for me, lag (leading to DCs) normally caused during rush hours can lead to terrible amounts of DCs.
-Are you also disconnected from your internet when this happens?
-What's your ping and FPS when you are running the game?

(either one being answered is fine)

DCing isn't normally a server issue since most cases it has been a more of a individual thing but rarely will it be a server wide issue which (by pattern of game histories that I had played) normally happens some bits after a huge update.

Zephryl
Dec 13, 2013, 04:41 AM
That's questionable depending on the disconnecting issue. Few I can name though:

-If it's internet issues, the resetting router/internet/computer would do the work.
-Hardware issues would mean making replacements and upgrades (not likely this)
-Get a new router (my old router which is suppose to be very good kept disconnecting from the internet yet it was only 1 month old).
-You're playing on your laptop/desktop for too long.
-You have a virus or something and need to do a clean up.

Just want 2 important piece of clue:
-What time are you also logging in? Although rarely for me, lag (leading to DCs) normally caused during rush hours can lead to terrible amounts of DCs.
-Are you also disconnected from your internet when this happens?
-What's your ping and FPS when you are running the game?

(either one being answered is fine)

DCing isn't normally a server issue since most cases it has been a more of a individual thing but rarely will it be a server wide issue which (by pattern of game histories that I had played) normally happens some bits after a huge update.

I've restarted the router, computer and reinstalled the game~ Definitely not an issue with that part.

I also doubt it's a hardware issue, if it was it'd affect more things and cause different/more problems that just error 630.

Desktop, and I can get 630'd if I've been playing for 5 minutes or a couple hours :(

A virus is possible, but I'd think that would affect more than just PSO as well. Maybe I'll have to get a different antivirus to do a scan...

I think my first bout of DC's today was lag related, since a Dark Falz event has just started and I was on a populated block getting one done for the Bingo.

The Internet is fine when PSO goes down, I've tried having the command console constantly pinging google so that I could see if any packets are being dropped when PSO disconnects, but so far none have.

I'm not sure how to check Ping and FPS in PSO, but my framerate only visibly drops when I change/join new blocks that are populated (And only for 10~ seconds while it loads all the models).

Now that I think of it, after I 630 the first time, I get massive lag when I try to play again... Is it possible that the first disconnect is screwing up my connection with their servers somehow?

strikerhunter
Dec 13, 2013, 04:45 AM
Things that comes into mind after what you replied with:

-Lag (somewhat no power to fix it unless it's on your end).
-Latency (you have near no power to fix that).
-Probably also your specs. Try lowering PSO2's specs/graphics/shading/etc. through in-game or launcher options.

Zephryl
Dec 13, 2013, 05:15 AM
Things that comes into mind after what you replied with:

-Lag (somewhat no power to fix it unless it's on your end).
-Latency (you have near no power to fix that).
-Probably also your specs. Try lowering PSO2's specs/graphics/shading/etc. through in-game or launcher options.

Put all the settings down to their lowest, and all that happened was my character looked terrible while I was disconnected.

Still getting terrible lag when I log in, when nothing else is using the internet... Is it currently a peak time for Japan or something?

KazukiQZ
Dec 13, 2013, 05:31 AM
Terrible lag eh?.....Always happen to me after each big update (Some people said that the game manually download the big screen videos ONLY while playing PSO2, thus causing the lag)

blace
Dec 13, 2013, 05:35 AM
Still getting terrible lag when I log in, when nothing else is using the internet... Is it currently a peak time for Japan or something?
It's currently sometime after 7PM for them, so technically yeah.

What times of the day do you play at regularly and when does it usually happen?

Zephryl
Dec 13, 2013, 05:55 AM
It's currently sometime after 7PM for them, so technically yeah.

What times of the day do you play at regularly and when does it usually happen?

I usually play in the afternoons (GMT +10, usually around 5-6 hours before now) and I haven't noticed it happening at any consistent time.

Invader J
Dec 13, 2013, 06:01 AM
Anyone know what's the name of the song from the Christmas quest? also, if possible, from wich game is it?

It was used in PSU but is not from PSU. It is from Nights Into Dreams. Also I am showing my age. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN1wwaVsCHw

blace
Dec 13, 2013, 06:11 AM
I usually play in the afternoons (GMT +10, usually around 5-6 hours before now) and I haven't noticed it happening at any consistent time.
Well, your times sort of coincide with the time in Japan as they're GMT+9.

Might just be your relative location and geography of the area offering poorer connectivity to Japan, or Sega's servers.

Valkryos
Dec 13, 2013, 07:06 AM
Quick question, in Aida's "PSO2JP English Setup (Slipstreamed with the latest updates - Updated 12/6/2013)" thread, did she ever include the tweaker and everything?

EDIT : yes, it's a valid concern of mine

Zephryl
Dec 13, 2013, 07:13 AM
Well, your times sort of coincide with the time in Japan as they're GMT+9.

Might just be your relative location and geography of the area offering poorer connectivity to Japan, or Sega's servers.

Yeah, well I dunno :\ It suddenly started working, so I got to play for a while at least. I'll keep note of when it happens in future, might be that I just can't play during Japan Peak Hours. Hopefully it's something "Simple" like that.

Rakurai
Dec 13, 2013, 07:44 AM
Is there something about AQ party etiquette I'm not aware of?

I ask because I've gotten kicked from the parties of JP players on multiple occasions without so much as a word of warning, despite not doing anything that goes against what was stated in the party description, nor doing things like running ahead of the leader or going off in different directions.

Zephryl
Dec 13, 2013, 08:51 AM
So, I just unlocked "Very Hard" mode, and hit level 40. And, well, what should I do now?

Should I just keep plugging away at EQs and COs to level more? Or is there some actual decent gear I can hunt for? (Hunter, uses all three melee weapons)

Also, on that note, when should I start Grinding my gear?

Scale of Judgment
Dec 13, 2013, 09:57 AM
So, I just unlocked "Very Hard" mode, and hit level 40. And, well, what should I do now?

Should I just keep plugging away at EQs and COs to level more? Or is there some actual decent gear I can hunt for? (Hunter, uses all three melee weapons)

Since the addition of SH mode. VH is pretty much like H mode. The only change is now you can do VH time attack client orders(TACO) which give 100k meseta per order. Once you reach level 45, doing Advance Quests may help. Also not that the subclass leveling is cap at 45 so if you have any other classes of interest. you can use that.

Scale of Judgment
Dec 13, 2013, 09:59 AM
Is there something about AQ party etiquette I'm not aware of?

I ask because I've gotten kicked from the parties of JP players on multiple occasions without so much as a word of warning, despite not doing anything that goes against what was stated in the party description, nor doing things like running ahead of the leader or going off in different directions.

a.) They have a vibe that you might not be able to understand further instructions in case of change of plans. Language Barrier
b.) Probably see you have a low level subclass that you want to level but they don't find appealing.
c.) Just wanted to kick you.

Edson Drake
Dec 13, 2013, 10:02 AM

Well, that's the game purpose, to get stronger and better equips. Grind your gear ASAP, no question. More damage, more defense, it's priority, unless you're low on cash and be prepared to lose lots of cash by trying to grind to 10. If you're low on cash, stop at 7.

Rashiid
Dec 13, 2013, 10:14 AM
That brings up a question from me. What's a safe level (currently Techer 22 / Force 31) to actually start grinding gear? 9* gear? I don't want to seem like a penny pincher, but if I spend all this meseta on grinding one weapon just for it to become obsolete in 5 levels where I can equip something better, I see no purpose in dumping a wad of e-cash on grinding so early.

Pugas87
Dec 13, 2013, 11:10 AM
That brings up a question from me. What's a safe level (currently Techer 22 / Force 31) to actually start grinding gear? 9* gear? I don't want to seem like a penny pincher, but if I spend all this meseta on grinding one weapon just for it to become obsolete in 5 levels where I can equip something better, I see no purpose in dumping a wad of e-cash on grinding so early.

A lot of meseta at 22/31 will seem like nothing once u hit 45 and you can do tacos without problem. I say spend any amount of money that will make the game easier and more fun. You'll get more later, I promise.

isCasted
Dec 13, 2013, 11:20 AM
What zones should I check out in order to see if I didn't screw something after I used Makeover Pass? I want to see my character in as many kinds of lighting as possible before 60 minutes run out.

Rashiid
Dec 13, 2013, 11:47 AM
A lot of meseta at 22/31 will seem like nothing once u hit 45 and you can do tacos without problem. I say spend any amount of money that will make the game easier and more fun. You'll get more later, I promise.

I'll take your word for it. Thanks.

MetalMarth
Dec 13, 2013, 12:15 PM
I'll take your word for it. Thanks.

*off topic*

Persona 4 is amazing

Pugas87
Dec 13, 2013, 01:45 PM
Is anyone experiencing graphics issues in the campship? Specifically, I've seen a ray of light projecting from a couple people sometimes. For example:

[SPOILER-BOX]https://rhwawa.bay.livefilestore.com/y2pnIQ6Y9r8szMB-hd7SoIbrBXxv4Kq7jtV2CEQezJQLXA2EcypTeKmVMeet9Ozq6W QmuP6lUoHQrIzD1R0L5yqi2uiZEJx0RSASXw9UkvoWh8/pso20131212_110141_000.jpg?psid=1[/SPOILER-BOX]

As much as I like the idea of characters sending out their own versions of the bat symbol, does anyone know what's causing this and/or how to fix it?

Thanks

Patmaster
Dec 14, 2013, 07:39 AM
I do have a problem since the update. Pso2.exe crashes everytime when I want to chance blocks. I can log in fine and do everything else. But when it comes to the pipe loading screen it crashes every time. I have checked all files via tweaker and restored everything to vanilla without eng patch but nothing helped. :/

Takatsuki
Dec 14, 2013, 02:19 PM
I was thinking... out of pure hypothetical curiosity, if one wanted to make a BR/TE so that they could have access to all attack types (via Katana, Bow and an all-class Wand), and if they wanted to actively swap between all 3 types equally, what should their build be like?

jooozek
Dec 14, 2013, 02:31 PM
Is anyone experiencing graphics issues in the campship? Specifically, I've seen a ray of light projecting from a couple people sometimes. For example:

[SPOILER-BOX]https://rhwawa.bay.livefilestore.com/y2pnIQ6Y9r8szMB-hd7SoIbrBXxv4Kq7jtV2CEQezJQLXA2EcypTeKmVMeet9Ozq6W QmuP6lUoHQrIzD1R0L5yqi2uiZEJx0RSASXw9UkvoWh8/pso20131212_110141_000.jpg?psid=1[/SPOILER-BOX]

As much as I like the idea of characters sending out their own versions of the bat symbol, does anyone know what's causing this and/or how to fix it?

Thanks

that looks like typical gpu overheating artefacts

Myriarch
Dec 14, 2013, 06:28 PM
when is the next skill tree reset? A guess would be nice too.

Emp
Dec 14, 2013, 06:34 PM
when is the next skill tree reset? A guess would be nice too.

When they change Wand Lovers skill on Techers. Since its only skill being change/introduced, Sega will prolly only give resets to only those who have capped Techer.

Myriarch
Dec 14, 2013, 06:48 PM
When they change Wand Lovers skill on Techers. Since its only skill being change/introduced, Sega will prolly only give resets to only those who have capped Techer.

Ya I never even touched my force so I guess I get nothing then.

SociableTyrannosaur
Dec 14, 2013, 07:13 PM
I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but a friend seems to think that the expanded storage delete items if you ever let them expire. I know premium isn't like that so I can't imagine the expanded storage (the one you have to buy tickets for) is either. Anyone who use this able to weigh in?

gigawuts
Dec 14, 2013, 07:24 PM

They've said that any time any skills are changed everyone will get passes for each character they have. They specifically mentioned both additions and rebalances.

The only exception to this was a hotfix after gunner had some issues, so anyone who obtained that specific skill within the like 2 day window it was bugged got a reset pass but nobody else did, iirc.

UnLucky
Dec 14, 2013, 09:00 PM
I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but a friend seems to think that the expanded storage delete items if you ever let them expire. I know premium isn't like that so I can't imagine the expanded storage (the one you have to buy tickets for) is either. Anyone who use this able to weigh in?
Items placed in storage will stay there forever until you withdraw them.

Doesn't matter if a premium/expanded box expires. All that means is you can't deposit anymore, kinda like the temporary storage box.

They've said that any time any skills are changed everyone will get passes for each character they have. They specifically mentioned both additions and rebalances.

The only exception to this was a hotfix after gunner had some issues, so anyone who obtained that specific skill within the like 2 day window it was bugged got a reset pass but nobody else did, iirc.
Though it was only for the one skill, I believe anyone with Gunner unlocked got a skill reset, even if it was only lv1 and could not possibly have learned the skill.

They could do it that way again, so I'd unlock Techer to be safe. Just get Force or Braver to 30 and do the COs if you haven't already.

IndigoNovember
Dec 14, 2013, 09:18 PM
For Lottie's Partner Card, is it just an affection based CO like the other NPC Partner Cards?

KnightLautrec
Dec 14, 2013, 09:21 PM
Okay I've had this problem the last few days. Whenever I try to sign in, I get stuck at "Authenticating SEGA ID". I left it open for like 40 minutes the other night and I was signed in eventually, but it made me do the tutorial again and I got disconnected halfway through it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game since this started happening and nothing has helped.

gigawuts
Dec 14, 2013, 09:26 PM
For Lottie's Partner Card, is it just an affection based CO like the other NPC Partner Cards?

Near as I can tell you unlock her card as soon as you're able to grab her SH fangulf CO. I couldn't tell you about affection requirements for that since I already had her at red.

Zephryl
Dec 15, 2013, 12:40 AM
What is a "Safe" level to grind weapons to before you're capable of VH TACO's for income?

By safe, I mean a grind level that's a decent balance of risk/reward.

Also, should I build my mag so that I can equip the best of each multi-class weapon with Hunter as my main (And another subclass to make the most out of that weapons abilities), or should I just focus on Hunter and Fighter stats? Or, should I build enough that I could use Weak Bullet, and then focus on HU/FI stuff?

The Walrus
Dec 15, 2013, 12:42 AM
I'd say build your mag for the primary class you intended to use.

As for a safe level to grind, I'd say +7 for 7-9* weapons

Zephryl
Dec 15, 2013, 12:55 AM
I'd say build your mag for the primary class you intended to use.

As for a safe level to grind, I'd say +7 for 7-9* weapons

Okay, thanks! Makes it easier to train I guess lol.

What's the cheapest/easiest to get item that lowers Ability on Mags?

Kikikiki
Dec 15, 2013, 01:21 AM
Room Goods.

Telchii
Dec 15, 2013, 01:22 AM
Mates are very cheap and can lower the Ability/Dex on your mag.

Monomates boost S-ATK a bit and lower DEX/ABL. I believe Dimates work on R-ATK, and Trimates on T-ATK.

I could be wrong about the ATK part... It might be DEF stats that it raises. But once you feed your mag another weapon or two, the DEF stat will drop back down.

(someone correct me if I'm wrong or if there's a better item, please!)

moeri
Dec 15, 2013, 03:29 AM
Are there any wikis or anything that have information about character back stories?

I am particularly interested in Tea and Patty.

Zephryl
Dec 15, 2013, 07:15 AM
Room Goods and Monomates seem to be the best bet, thanks!

In regards to my Mag issue, I just went through all the weps and skill trees and I think I'll put 13 points into R-Atk, that way I can equip the best all-class Rifles, Launchers and Twin Guns. I couldn't equip the best FO stuff without serious Mag stat allocation, which I'm not willing to do, but 13 points for access to Weak Bullet seems like a good deal~

Skill Tree (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06gFbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkcgIn iBIzlbkIqBGSbondIscAcAfGA000006ebHoGBboGKIbFN00007 bJeGFfGFcAiAl20000lb2QHSfJIcDA000074OIk2XcKjcAbAjb n0000j4OdxHX0fGAI200000Ibf4NdxmxsXI2l20000) If anyone has the time and wants to double check I haven't missed anything major, that'd be good~

Saffran
Dec 15, 2013, 07:38 AM
I don't recall anybody praising Chase Bind, so I'm guessing it's not a good idea to have it. You could use the points to get Chase Advance Plus to the max. (only invest the minimum in halfline boost)
Also, on your Hunter tree, if you spent only 3 points in SAtk1 instead of 4, you could use the last point in Rare Weapon Mastery. That single point will give you 30Satk, which is not too shabby.

Well, just my 2 cents.

Zephryl
Dec 15, 2013, 08:02 AM
I don't recall anybody praising Chase Bind, so I'm guessing it's not a good idea to have it. You could use the points to get Chase Advance Plus to the max. (only invest the minimum in halfline boost)
Also, on your Hunter tree, if you spent only 3 points in SAtk1 instead of 4, you could use the last point in Rare Weapon Mastery. That single point will give you 30Satk, which is not too shabby.

Well, just my 2 cents.

Yeah, I wasn't sure which way to go for that, but I figured I had a lot of time before I'd need to decide.

And thanks, I totally forgot I could do that now! My old set was using different mag stats, so I needed that 4th point to hit 700 S-Atk, and now I don't so it's a much better use of my point~

Aracnideo
Dec 15, 2013, 08:06 AM
Seeing as how I'm completly oblivious to how to search a thread for answers..

Anyone mind answering me this? I'm still a newbie in PSO (level 20'ish) but I have no idea how to get Parts/Costumes.

How do those work? Drops? Fun card scratching?

Thank you in advance.

Requiem Aeternam
Dec 15, 2013, 08:25 AM
Seeing as how I'm completly oblivious to how to search a thread for answers..

Anyone mind answering me this? I'm still a newbie in PSO (level 20'ish) but I have no idea how to get Parts/Costumes.

How do those work? Drops? Fun card scratching?

Thank you in advance.

For costumes and Cast parts you can either get them with AC scratch tickets or purchase them from other players' shops using the Visiphone (the stand with the purple icon above it).

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-opening-up-player-shops-and-arks-card/#shop This guide will tell you how to buy things and what the search options are.

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/ This website provides a list of all outfits, accessories, weapons etc. Just copy and paste the name of the item you want into the shop search.

Hope this helps.

Aracnideo
Dec 15, 2013, 08:28 AM
For costumes and Cast parts you can either get them with AC scratch tickets or purchase them from other players' shops using the Visiphone (the stand with the purple icon above it).

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-opening-up-player-shops-and-arks-card/#shop This guide will tell you how to buy things and what the search options are.

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/ This website provides a list of all outfits, accessories, weapons etc. Just copy and paste the name of the item you want into the shop search.

Hope this helps.

It does, thank you!
I was hoping they'd be drops of some kind though, pity it isn't so. :)

Edit: They are. Event'ish but they are.

PokeminMaster
Dec 15, 2013, 08:34 AM
Okay, I'm confused as to how I obtain Lottie's Partner Card as well as her Client Order for training with her... With Lubert, all I really did was improve his relationship to the yellow face, but I still haven't gotten hers yet; is it a specific CO I must also complete, or do I have to climb all the way to Quartz Dragon to get it?

EDIT: I got lucky and found a boosted Blumegalla on SH, thus completing two COs at once, and got her P.C.... just a few more steps to do everything except Mining Base Defense on the Bingo (All I need is [Persona] now... DARKER'S DEN EQ, WHERE ARE YAAA)

Gen2000
Dec 16, 2013, 11:26 AM
Anyone here familiar with using the trading feature from Premium? Can you trade PA Disc between players if both are Premium status?

I found an extra lv.16 Sazan disc and wanted to know if this was an option to help a friend out before considering wasting away one of my free 1 Day Premium Passes

Edit: Ah ok, thanks for info joozek. Was hoping Premium status trading bypassed the lockout of high level disc. Bah.

jooozek
Dec 16, 2013, 11:28 AM
Anyone here familiar with using the trading feature from Premium? Can you trade PA Disc between players if both are Premium status?

I found an extra lv.16 Sazan disc and wanted to know if this was an option to help a friend out before considering wasting away one of my free 1 Day Premium Passes

you can't

Baconsama
Dec 16, 2013, 12:42 PM
How to PM someone and add them to the party? XD

Max2001
Dec 16, 2013, 03:08 PM
Is there a single site that lists (in English), alongside pictures, all of the costumes in this game?

Pugas87
Dec 16, 2013, 03:16 PM
Is there a single site that lists (in English), alongside pictures, all of the costumes in this game?

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/costumes_1.php#nav

Max2001
Dec 16, 2013, 03:42 PM
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/costumes_1.php#nav

Perfect. That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you, Pugas.

FYI: I'm pretty new to PSO2 - just started about 3 weeks ago - and really just got my groove on a week ago (settled on character, getting used to controls, etc.). I bought my first costume yesterday, from a player shop, for my character. The name was in JP so I wasn't sure what to call it. Thanks to you, now I know:

アークス研修生女制服 夜
Arks Trainee Female Uniform
Night

Looks like this - http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Trainee-Outfit-Female.jpg - but it's in a dark blue instead.

Coolness. Thanks again.

The Walrus
Dec 16, 2013, 03:42 PM
Anybody got a pic of the chainsaw sword ingame? I saw one in a thread a few days ago now I can't find it ;_;

Baelius
Dec 16, 2013, 05:33 PM
Well I had a character since day 1 but I'm still confused on something.

What exactly do those circle platform things do? It sends out those rings that inflicts poison until you get on top of it and purify it, but does it do anything after that?

The Walrus
Dec 16, 2013, 06:30 PM
Hurts enemies

SallySalSal
Dec 16, 2013, 09:30 PM
If I'm on MB6, about how long would it take to catch up to the current MB?

Shinamori
Dec 16, 2013, 10:10 PM
Depends on how fast you move.

SallySalSal
Dec 16, 2013, 10:18 PM
Look at my avatar. I can move pree fast when I need to.

~Aya~
Dec 16, 2013, 10:32 PM
Look at my avatar. I can move pree fast when I need to.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Rain Walker
Dec 16, 2013, 10:45 PM
If I'm on MB6, about how long would it take to catch up to the current MB?

2-3 hours if you don't mind how suck it's gonna be

Zephryl
Dec 16, 2013, 11:34 PM
In people's opinions, should I get "レッドオールブリンク" or "アークスコートF" as my next costume?

Sandmind
Dec 16, 2013, 11:42 PM
In people's opinions, should I get "レッドオールブリンク" or "アークスコートF" as my next costume?

It's all a matter of personal taste and how well it would fit (or not) your character. I cannot give a better answer than that really.

IndigoNovember
Dec 17, 2013, 02:40 AM
If Photon Collect only boosts the success rates of Status Effects, why does it exist for units?

Edit: The answer is, it also raises success rates of Resistances.

Limbo_lag
Dec 17, 2013, 08:38 AM
Anyone know how big tomorrows update is gonna be? Really hope it isnt 3+gigs like last week :/

Kikikiki
Dec 17, 2013, 08:51 AM
They're just going to unlock some costumes.

It's not like it's going to download anything heavy.

Saffran
Dec 17, 2013, 09:39 AM
Sega always mentions how large the updates are.
This week's update is 32MB (15.6GB if you're a first timer).

Merc0FF
Dec 17, 2013, 10:44 AM
Is it possible to trade 10* with friends using normal trade? Or it's only possible by using Player shops?

jooozek
Dec 17, 2013, 10:46 AM
Is it possible to trade 10* with friends using normal trade? Or it's only possible by using Player shops?

only player shops with the 10* passes from recycling 10* stuff

Merc0FF
Dec 17, 2013, 10:49 AM
Ugh ;F so there is always risk when you want to give a better 10* to someone (like Susano).
Anyway thanks for answer ^^

Pugas87
Dec 17, 2013, 10:50 AM
What can be placed in present boxes? I heard there was a 100,000 meseta cap, but what about items? You can't trade 10stars that way right?

gigawuts
Dec 17, 2013, 11:10 AM
Okay, Patty and Tia partner cards. How get? I've been told it's to do with the ARKS tournament story quest. I'm guessing I just bring P&T when I clear the quest?

What can be placed in present boxes? I heard there was a 100,000 meseta cap, but what about items? You can't trade 10stars that way right?

Right. You can only place items that you can buy from the market without trading passes. If something is account bound it can't be placed either.

Pugas87
Dec 17, 2013, 11:24 AM
Okay, Patty and Tia partner cards. How get? I've been told it's to do with the ARKS tournament story quest. I'm guessing I just bring P&T when I clear the quest?

Right. You can only place items that you can buy from the market without trading passes. If something is account bound it can't be placed either.

Thanks!

アナタの手を借りたいの!
Lend Us a Hand! Clear 【Arks Battle Championship!】
※ Clear with Patty and Tiea. Clear 【Sanctum Exploration】
※ S rank clear. Meseta: 0
Experience: 5,000
Patty & Tiea's Partner Card This order can only be completed once.

gigawuts
Dec 17, 2013, 11:37 AM
Looks like we were both right - doing the ARKS tournament with P&T unlocked that CO just now.

phireblast
Dec 17, 2013, 11:43 AM
What gear would I need to solo as a Level 58 Braver? My team is dead so I'll have no one to play with, and i'm not really looking for a new one.

EDIT: S atk based katana

Pugas87
Dec 17, 2013, 11:45 AM
What gear would I need to solo as a Level 58 Braver? My team is dead so I'll have no one to play with, and i'm not really looking for a new one.

EDIT: S atk based katana

I'm playing braver with agito power iii quartz soul 50 element fire until i can upgrade it further. Agito is relatively cheap now with xmas drops. Also I have on the shoulddot lucky rise units, which boosts HP a lot, has strike resist, its easy to grind to 226 sdef, and increases the drop rate. I am 56/54 Br/Hu and I do alright solo.

HeyItsTHK
Dec 17, 2013, 07:19 PM
Can you change body type with a color change ticket? Tired of my caseal's huge hips ruining certain outfits for me D=

The Walrus
Dec 17, 2013, 07:34 PM
No it's strictly the color on the costume or parts.

cheapgunner
Dec 17, 2013, 08:03 PM
Trying to charge AC on my account. Have 1000 webmoney and i my wallet. I keep getting error message 10000018. I see it clearly in the wallet but put it on my account's AC.

Anybody have an idea what I did wrong...?

EDIT: Problem solved. Was pressing the wrong menu buttons on webmoney.jp

Resta
Dec 17, 2013, 08:55 PM
As fo how do i know which techs to use to encourage pse bursts? i never know if im using the right techs to get a pse burst or not

jooozek
Dec 17, 2013, 08:59 PM
As fo how do i know which techs to use to encourage pse bursts? i never know if im using the right techs to get a pse burst or not

doesn't matter what techs you use, just know that when the weather changes PSE gets a boost of appearing

PokeminMaster
Dec 17, 2013, 09:02 PM
Well, couldn't you technically swith to a Tech with larger range (Zan, perhaps) or something like Zondeel+Nazonde to wipe out larger numbers of enemies at a time? I mean, not a true boost to PSE, but killing more enemies within a shorter time... But I guess some of those Techs just don't hit as hard... I don't know XD

Also, is it possible to update the game before the actual patching ends? Like, is there a time while the servers are still patching but the client files are already available?

Emp
Dec 17, 2013, 09:03 PM

Its most helpful for you and others, if you spam zondeel and zonde. Ya its one dimensional but it helps the mpa kill faster and maybe strike a cross burst.

Emp
Dec 17, 2013, 09:04 PM
Well, couldn't you technically swith to a Tech with larger range (Zan, perhaps) or something like Zondeel+Nazonde to wipe out larger numbers of enemies at a time? I mean, not a true boost to PSE, but killing more enemies within a shorter time... But I guess some of those Techs just don't hit as hard... I don't know XD

Also, is it possible to update the game before the actual patching ends? Like, is there a time while the servers are still patching but the client files are already available?

I wouldnt suggest Nazonde. Its a pp zapper and iirc, it doesnt get help from pp bolt save? I might be wrong but it seems like it really doesnt.

PokeminMaster
Dec 17, 2013, 09:06 PM
I wouldnt suggest Nazonde. Its a pp zapper and iirc, it doesnt get help from pp bolt save? I might be wrong but it seems like it really doesnt.

Oh, I love combining it with Zondeel; it requires 40 PP at cast, but it doesn't drain anything. I main Techer, but it's really useful in dealing extra bursts of damage, the problem being enemies can still attack during it, much like Zondeel... So you still kinda sacrifice yourself. Also helpful for shocking Dark Falz XD

Aurorra
Dec 17, 2013, 09:19 PM
Do Wand Gear hits count as technic damage for the purpose of % technic damage boosts? ie: would it be wise to change the element on a windmill to wind to get the damage bonus from the latent?

Rakurai
Dec 17, 2013, 09:30 PM
Do Wand Gear hits count as technic damage for the purpose of % technic damage boosts? ie: would it be wise to change the element on a windmill to wind to get the damage bonus from the latent?

It's treated as striking damage, as it benefits from Chase Advance.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 17, 2013, 09:36 PM
Okay so those of you who have bought the Este Makeover pass, does this work for all characters for that one hour of time or just the one you activated it on?

Hulex
Dec 17, 2013, 10:09 PM
Really frustrated that the servers are in maintenance until 3am D:

Is there -any- way to play or level up or progress offline? I have it running on PC and my Vita, and I've already created a character online on my PC. Is it possible?

jooozek
Dec 17, 2013, 10:12 PM
Really frustrated that the servers are in maintenance until 3am D:

Is there -any- way to play or level up or progress offline? I have it running on PC and my Vita, and I've already created a character online on my PC. Is it possible?

nope, all of char data is server side
basically, there is no offline mode

Hulex
Dec 17, 2013, 10:19 PM
That's what I thought/was afraid of. Weh :(

Guess I will nap or play pokemon or something ahahaha

Brelovix
Dec 17, 2013, 10:28 PM
I've been kind of going in and out of PSO2 this past month. But trying to keep up with updates. I saw they are going to add a crafting system finally in Jan. So, does this mean for example, I could take my Ren Houou and make it's t-atk a lot higher somehow?

It just seems like they are allowing you to upgrade stuff.

strikerhunter
Dec 17, 2013, 10:29 PM
Okay so those of you who have bought the Este Makeover pass, does this work for all characters for that one hour of time or just the one you activated it on?

1 character only.

Scale of Judgment
Dec 17, 2013, 10:31 PM
I've been kind of going in and out of PSO2 this past month. But trying to keep up with updates. I saw they are going to add a crafting system finally in Jan. So, does this mean for example, I could take my Ren Houou and make it's t-atk a lot higher somehow?

It just seems like they are allowing you to upgrade stuff.

It's been pushed to midyear 2014.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 17, 2013, 10:34 PM
1 character only.

well that sucks, the least sega could do after making a new character is give you 30mins to make any extra adjustments to it, o well i guess it'll have to wait, thanks for the help

Brelovix
Dec 17, 2013, 10:36 PM

*Depression Intensifies*

Rakurai
Dec 17, 2013, 11:28 PM

*Depression Intensifies*

Actually, it's still coming in January.

The system is just being updated sometime in mid 2014.

It'll allow you to increase the stats of 1-10 star weapons and units by using materials received from breaking down unneeded 7-10 star gear and level 11+ discs. It'll also allow you to change the properties of techs.

Brelovix
Dec 17, 2013, 11:33 PM
Actually, it's still coming in January.

The system is just being updated sometime in mid 2014.

It'll allow you to increase the stats of 1-10 star weapons and units by using materials received from breaking down unneeded 7-10 star gear and level 11+ discs. It'll allow you to change the properties of techs.

Oh wow, alright. Thanks for letting me know.

Rakurai
Dec 18, 2013, 01:01 AM
Is there any kind of general trend regarding what affixes and number of slots on gear tend to be worth trying to sell?

I know people will frequently buy two slotted gears if they have a stat III or soul as one of the abilities, but I'm kind of lost as far as gear with more then two slots goes.

milranduil
Dec 18, 2013, 01:05 AM
^ you can search this in shops buy adding the specific affix to the second search box as well as the number of slots. You can use this to determine base price for stuff such as power3/x/x/x, soul/power3/x/x etc.

Velad
Dec 18, 2013, 05:24 AM
What is this dialog box about that I sometimes encounter at the quest counter?

http://i.imgur.com/55yK2ey.jpg

jooozek
Dec 18, 2013, 05:28 AM
i think it asks if you want to create a separate MPA since you have an client order that requires playing with an NPC, either way, you can copy from that window and paste into google translate

NexusAZ
Dec 18, 2013, 05:29 AM
What is this dialog box about that I sometimes encounter at the quest counter?

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/55yK2ey.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I believe that's the box for when you have a quest for that area that involves a certain NPC to be with you. It's asking if you wish to start in a new MPA instead of joining an existing one to ensure you can bring the NPC along.

Lostbob117
Dec 18, 2013, 08:16 AM
What's up with blue named people?

jooozek
Dec 18, 2013, 08:20 AM
people that have a party

loool
Dec 18, 2013, 08:38 AM
What mob drop the new katana/bow PA?

BlueCast Boy
Dec 18, 2013, 10:32 AM
what are the names of the new autowords?

Saffran
Dec 18, 2013, 10:58 AM
^The boss of the new Emergency Quest.

Velad
Dec 18, 2013, 12:11 PM
Are emergency quests random or are they on a set schedule?

jooozek
Dec 18, 2013, 01:34 PM
Are emergency quests random or are they on a set schedule?

both, use bumped.org to see the schedules: it takes minimum 3 hours for another emergency quest to appear since the last one appeared (let's say last one started at 6PM, next can be as soon as 9PM) or 2 hours after interrupt rankings

Greyvorg
Dec 18, 2013, 01:57 PM
What does the number beside the element on your weapon indicate? Percent or bonus ATK?

jooozek
Dec 18, 2013, 01:59 PM
What does the number beside the element on your weapon indicate? Percent or bonus ATK?

percent of the weapons ATK (techniques don't get anything from the element, just fyi)

Greyvorg
Dec 18, 2013, 02:00 PM
So from a 200 Satk 50 fire weapon against a fire weakness, it'll hit as though your weapon has 300?

jooozek
Dec 18, 2013, 02:09 PM
no, if monsters had 0 defense it would do that to everything that isn't weak to fire and stuff that is weak to fire would get a further boost which depends on the enemy weakness multiplier, most commonly it could go from 1.2x to 1.3x to the elemental part, so you'd be doing instead 320-330
basically, no matter what element you use, you will pretty much always deal more damage because resistances aren't as prevalent

TaigaUC
Dec 18, 2013, 05:19 PM
Do I still get the set bonus if I mix 9 star units with 10 star units of the same type?

For example, this:
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9E%E3% 83%B3%E3%83%AA%E3%83%B3

jooozek
Dec 18, 2013, 05:38 PM
the set bonus is the same for the 9* and 10* so i imagine you can mix them; yellow/black/white wings for example have different set bonuses
i'm not 100% sure though

Z-0
Dec 18, 2013, 05:44 PM
You can mix them.

TaigaUC
Dec 18, 2013, 05:47 PM
Thanks.

SallySalSal
Dec 19, 2013, 01:20 AM
What's the fastest way to get Lottie's PC? Am I supposed to do all her CO's? Or is there a simpler quest line I can follow?

Coatl
Dec 19, 2013, 01:44 AM
What's the fastest way to get Lottie's PC? Am I supposed to do all her CO's? Or is there a simpler quest line I can follow?

Complete COs for her a total of 18 times, it should unlock the CO to have her as a partner for you.

Tru Reaper
Dec 19, 2013, 02:17 AM
I am trying to do the daily quests from Faina, but it keeps denying me. I get 3 random statements in Japanese than I can't understand. If there is something I need to do first, I would greatly appreciate it.

milranduil
Dec 19, 2013, 02:40 AM
I am trying to do the daily quests from Faina, but it keeps denying me. I get 3 random statements in Japanese than I can't understand. If there is something I need to do first, I would greatly appreciate it.

I would suggest some screenshots if you actually want help.

Zephryl
Dec 19, 2013, 02:52 AM
Is there anything I can do to increase my stability? I'm fairly sure my frequent 630ing error is caused by playing during Japanese Peak times... Since that's basically my own peak times, I was hoping there's something I can do to improve the connection...

Patmaster
Dec 19, 2013, 03:07 AM
Can someone tell me what the problem is when pso2.exe keeps crashing whilst changing blocks every time? :/

Tru Reaper
Dec 19, 2013, 03:44 AM
I would suggest some screenshots if you actually want help.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff43/Deitys_Requiem/Untitled.png (http://s237.photobucket.com/user/Deitys_Requiem/media/Untitled.png.html)

Shinamori
Dec 19, 2013, 02:40 PM
Anyone know what the "Dim Light" survey is? Or a pic of what it looks like? Been in seabed for hours and haven't seen it once.

Scale of Judgment
Dec 19, 2013, 04:56 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff43/Deitys_Requiem/Untitled.png (http://s237.photobucket.com/user/Deitys_Requiem/media/Untitled.png.html)

You choose the 1st option...The 2nd option gives you an explanation of why she is there.
To be clear, you hand in quests, get quests, or view quests available with the option that has (xx/20) where xx is the number of client orders you currently have.
xx/40 for people with premium or AC purchased CO added
xx/60 for people with premium and AC purchased CO added.

Scale of Judgment
Dec 19, 2013, 04:59 PM
Can someone tell me what the problem is when pso2.exe keeps crashing whilst changing blocks every time? :/

There could be a problem with one of the files within the game. Preferred method is a file check(off game launcher itself) then reinstall of the English patches, etc.

Tru Reaper
Dec 20, 2013, 01:42 AM
You choose the 1st option...The 2nd option gives you an explanation of why she is there.
To be clear, you hand in quests, get quests, or view quests available with the option that has (xx/20) where xx is the number of client orders you currently have.
xx/40 for people with premium or AC purchased CO added
xx/60 for people with premium and AC purchased CO added.

It says the same thing, and I don't have any choices she just says what I posted lol. Do I need to do something to unlock this? Cause I don't have 0/20 daily orders... I just have Everyone's' Client orders.

NexusAZ
Dec 20, 2013, 01:44 AM
It says the same thing, and I don't have any choices she just says what I posted lol. Do I need to do something to unlock this? Cause I don't have 0/20 daily orders... I just have Everyone's' Client orders.

Don't you need to have cleared one of Afin's quest to access daily orders?

Velad
Dec 20, 2013, 01:47 AM
What attributes are overall better on weapons? Fire? Light? Or something else?

Otokonokotron
Dec 20, 2013, 02:22 AM
shoot im affixing three abilities onto a weapon.

i have vol soul, power 2, and shock 1 across all three weapons.

with a 20% booster,
vol soul: 100%
power 3: 70%
shock 2: 100%

I thought, that power 3 would work like moving up to shock 2, or at least give me a higher probability than a base of 50%. is it a rule or something that raising abilities like power to level 3 can only be 50%? if i through a mutation in there, it raises power 3's odds 60%, but lowers shock 2 to 60 (i think, cant remember).

so i can either,
100, 100, 70
or
100, 80, 80

now, im really not sure what to do here. the 80% method looks slightly more doable than 70%, but i have had stuff fail on me at 80%. and 70 percent its still kinda a gamble.

anybody have any insight or suggestions maybe? the more i think about it the more i think the 80% might be the better one.

Tru Reaper
Dec 20, 2013, 02:30 AM
Don't you need to have cleared one of Afin's quest to access daily orders?

I can't believe it was that simple lol, ty.

Arksenth
Dec 20, 2013, 02:33 AM

with a 20% booster,

I thought, that power 3 would work like moving up to shock 2, or at least give me a higher probability than a base of 50%. is it a rule or something that raising abilities like power to level 3 can only be 50%? if i through a mutation in there, it raises power 3's odds 60%, but lowers shock 2 to 60 (i think, cant remember).

so i can either,
100, 100, 70
or
100, 80, 80

now, im really not sure what to do here. the 80% method looks slightly more doable than 70%, but i have had stuff fail on me at 80%. and 70 percent its still kinda a gamble.

anybody have any insight or suggestions maybe? the more i think about it the more i think the 80% might be the better one.

I would just do Shock I instead of making Shock II, it has literally the exact same proc chance, duration, and stagger frequency as Shock II... You should be able to get 100% with all 3 with a booster that way if you grab a Vol Soul, Power II, Mutation I weapon instead of your third Shock I fodder.

Rakurai
Dec 20, 2013, 02:36 AM
What attributes are overall better on weapons? Fire? Light? Or something else?

Light is generally regarded as the best element, with fire and lightning being about equal after it.

NexusAZ
Dec 20, 2013, 02:39 AM

with a 20% booster,

so i can either,
100, 100, 70
or
100, 80, 80

If two of the fodders have power III instead of Power II, you would have 100% chance transfer for Power III with a 20% booster.

musicmf
Dec 20, 2013, 02:41 AM
*Affixing*

IIRC, you want to have
Vol Soul + Shock I or II + Power III
Same + Same + Same
Same + Same + *Free Spot*
+20% Ability

For Soul+Stat3+Status2, that should net you 80/80/80, boosted to 100/100/100.

Although I generally just do Soul+Stat only, cause I'm a cheapskate. So ignore me if I'm mistaken.

------

Statistically, if you need a choice between 100/80/80 or 100/100/70...

The 100/80/80 gives you a 64% Success Rate for both affixes, 32% chance at only 1 success of the two, and a 4% chance at neither.
Since having only 1 stat succeed is worthless with affixing, you generally just have a 64% Success, 36% Fail rate.

The 100/100/70 give you, shocker!, a 70% success rate, with a 30% fail rate.

Since the chance is overall greater with 100/100/70, I'd affix with that if I were you.

Otokonokotron
Dec 20, 2013, 02:47 AM
yeah... i think ill go with the 70%. i spent a really long time doing tacos to to get the affix boosters to get the same abilities across all three of them. so at this point i only need just another mil for a booster and its over.

Houten
Dec 20, 2013, 07:37 AM
How to unlock stages beyond coast?

SallySalSal
Dec 20, 2013, 07:48 AM
How do I unlock MB14? Did all orange MB quests and cleared both routes but see nothing that opens up the new MB.

NexusAZ
Dec 20, 2013, 07:48 AM
How to unlock stages beyond coast?

I believe finishing Sanctum should unlock Quarry, and finishing that should unlock Seabed.

Emp
Dec 20, 2013, 08:18 AM
what do you kill for lottie co on bingo card?

Scale of Judgment
Dec 20, 2013, 08:30 AM
what do you kill for lottie co on bingo card?

the latest co with lotto where you team up with her to kill a boosted forest mob.

Emp
Dec 20, 2013, 08:43 AM
the latest co with lotto where you team up with her to kill a boosted forest mob.

Any monster?

Emp
Dec 20, 2013, 08:55 AM
Doesn't work. Google translate has it as fordoran. I tried both boosted and boosted fordoran and it doesn't work.

Its for her co "Please lets go training with me"

Saffran
Dec 20, 2013, 10:58 AM
Emp, how long have you been playing? How do you mistake the Fordoran for a "forest" mob?
It's the one above, SH infected Fangulf (whatever the spelling is). If you already have the Fordoran one, then you've already cleared it anyway...

Emp
Dec 20, 2013, 12:10 PM
Emp, how long have you been playing? How do you mistake the Fordoran for a "forest" mob?
It's the one above, SH infected Fangulf (whatever the spelling is). If you already have the Fordoran one, then you've already cleared it anyway...

Chill man. Sounds like your insulting me.

For one, Im on vita it doesnt have a patch. And Im not that pro at katakana.

And Scale didnt say the exact the monster I needed to kill. Would have been helpful if he specified that exactly instead of saying it was "forest mob"

RedRaz0r
Dec 20, 2013, 12:39 PM
When they first released the update where your subclass gains 10% of your exp, I remember the cap on that being 40. Havent played for a while, did they change this? My subclass is nearly 41 now...

The Walrus
Dec 20, 2013, 12:40 PM
Yeah it's 45 now.

HeyItsTHK
Dec 20, 2013, 02:17 PM
So what is the exact deal with the beauty pass + premium? Do you buy one and you can use it every hour for as long as you have premium?

Arksenth
Dec 20, 2013, 02:19 PM
You get to use it once, and then you get to make any changes to the one time you used it for 60 minutes afterwards if you have premium to adjust for any mistakes/lighting inconsistencies you spot in that time gap.

Celille
Dec 20, 2013, 04:22 PM
Does weak bullet make the WB area to be considered a weak spot if it wasn't normally? (i.e. you will get the multipliers from weak stance)

PokeminMaster
Dec 20, 2013, 04:28 PM
I can confirm that Weak Hit Advance as well as Weak Stance do indeed work with Weak Bullet

isCasted
Dec 20, 2013, 06:02 PM
How fast can you sell "Appeal" and "Fold Arms" tickets? Each one costs 750k on Player Shop, and I wonder if it's going to be safe to buy many from FUN shop and sell them to other players.

Also, may they get more expensive anytime soon?

Resta
Dec 20, 2013, 06:47 PM
how do i use this item that changes the weapon element? says i dont have the right fodder or something?

NexusAZ
Dec 20, 2013, 06:51 PM
how do i use this item that changes the weapon element? says i dont have the right fodder or something?

You need to have a fodder that is the same class/rarity of the weapon you wish to attribute grind. Go through like you normally would, but at the last confirmation screen, you'll have two drop-downs. One will be for % boosters and the other for elemental changes.

Emp
Dec 20, 2013, 06:52 PM

To change use a element changers listed here (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/enhance_2.php#nav),

you need to element you want and make sure that the fodder is the correct rarity and class.

kurodatsubasa
Dec 20, 2013, 11:18 PM
Is it worth to switch my units to some 10 * ones for better defensive stats? Please refer to the attachments for my 3 * current units. Thanks!

Myriarch
Dec 21, 2013, 12:46 AM
How do I import Symbol arts? I go to my symbol arts file paste some previously found symbol arts in the file ;however, when in game i don't see the symbol arts anywhere. what am i doing wrong?

Rakurai
Dec 21, 2013, 03:04 AM
Is it worth to switch my units to some 10 * ones for better defensive stats? Please refer to the attachments for my 3 * current units. Thanks!

That would depend entirely on how prone you are to getting hit, and whether you can survive being hit.

I consider having enough defense to survive two hits from the average Super Hard enemy enough, personally.

Saffran
Dec 21, 2013, 07:13 AM
Tsubasa Kuroda > those affixes, wow. Too bad they're on regular items.
You can keep those if you still survive a few hits in SH or if you *know* you're going to evade all of this. Otherwise, you should really consider getting a 10stars set. Some of them are really cheap (the latest pale blue wing thingie should be pretty cheap anyway) but then comes affixing and THAT is quite expensive...

musicmf
Dec 21, 2013, 11:34 AM
How do I import Symbol arts? I go to my symbol arts file paste some previously found symbol arts in the file ;however, when in game i don't see the symbol arts anywhere. what am i doing wrong?

C:\Users\*ComputerName*\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTA RONLINE2\symbolarts\import
Drop the .sar files there. At least that's what I do.

----------------

Two quick questions;

1) Does Average S Charge apply to the Katana timing-like charge circle skills? (Mainly talking about; Kanran, Sakura, Hatou, and Shunka)

I hadn't touched Braver since they came out, and back then I thought the charge bonus didn't work with the Katana Skills.
But I thought I read somewhere that the Charge bonus does work for them?

2) Whats the most cost efficient way to upgrade an 11* Weapon?

With 10* I normally do Brute force to +7, then use +1 protects.
And use a booster as well for the final upgrade (+5/10%)

Should I be doing anything different for 11*? (+0->7 Upgrade item) (+2 Protects) (Full Protects) (+20/30% Boosters)
Or should is it pretty much the same?

Sandmind
Dec 21, 2013, 11:51 AM
Two quick questions;

1) Does Average S Charge apply to the Katana timing-like charge circle skills? (Mainly talking about; Kanran, Sakura, Hatou, and Shunka)

I hadn't touched Braver since they came out, and back then I thought the charge bonus didn't work with the Katana Skills.
But I thought I read somewhere that the Charge bonus does work for them?

X Stance Charge didn't apply to katana's timing PA at lauch, but it got fixed since then a while ago.

Pugas87
Dec 21, 2013, 02:29 PM
Ok I can't find this for the life of me. I know you have to re-do story quest 8 to unlock mb14, but I don't know which choices to make or which route to take. I've played it so many times now and haven't gotten it right. I thought you were supposed to fight Hunar again. Can anyone help?

Shinamori
Dec 21, 2013, 02:32 PM
I think you have to make the same choice as if you was going down Maria's path.

Pugas87
Dec 21, 2013, 03:02 PM
I think you have to make the same choice as if you was going down Maria's path.

Just tried that one... didnt work :/

Edit: my bad, i didnt do the matter board 13 story quests yet

Otokonokotron
Dec 21, 2013, 03:44 PM
hey im doing lillipa time attack by myself, so im using the two button (that appear next to eachother), but some times the first button, even if i step on it, doesnt seem to be counted. hec, one time, i stepped on it, the yellow bar went down, it turned red, i stepped on it again, and then it counted. i dont get it? how the hec does that button work??

pkemr4
Dec 22, 2013, 01:00 PM
so what 11*'s from the new EQ is actually worth lvl 3 potentialing?

terrell707
Dec 22, 2013, 01:04 PM
Is there any guides for doing all of the Time Attacks?

TaigaUC
Dec 22, 2013, 01:26 PM
hey im doing lillipa time attack by myself, so im using the two button (that appear next to eachother), but some times the first button, even if i step on it, doesnt seem to be counted. hec, one time, i stepped on it, the yellow bar went down, it turned red, i stepped on it again, and then it counted. i dont get it? how the hec does that button work??

Lag can cause the buttons to not activate.
I used to get that issue all the time.
You literally have to walk on top and wait a moment to make sure.
Don't hop-on-hop-off because that tends to result in non-activation.

KatsuraJun
Dec 22, 2013, 01:30 PM
Out of curiosity, what happens if you try to level two stats/do a level skip on your mag at 174? I assume only one stat would max level, but what determines which one levels?

Scale of Judgment
Dec 22, 2013, 07:36 PM
Out of curiosity, what happens if you try to level two stats/do a level skip on your mag at 174? I assume only one stat would max level, but what determines which one levels?

The one that is closer to the level up would proceed before the other.

Saffran
Dec 22, 2013, 08:50 PM
IIRC the stat that is higher in the menu levels up and not the other. I had an issue like that way back and my mag ended up having 15 Stak but only 14Tatk.

WildarmsRE5
Dec 22, 2013, 10:43 PM
How do you friggin grind 11* weapons? four times too. . .

I'm happy that I'm in the 11* club now but, those grind rates. . .

KazukiQZ
Dec 23, 2013, 01:46 AM
^You could start +20 it 1st, and try pew pew it around to see its effectiveness. Also gratz ^^b

PS: Stock a lot of full protects, you'll need them.

Saffran
Dec 23, 2013, 05:15 AM
Wildarms > get a +7 ticket then full protects until it sticks. If you find getting a +7 ticket too tedious, brute force to +5 then use grind protects (+1) until 7 or 8 (do you feel lucky, punk?) then full protects.
Also, if I were you, I would wait until we see the new latents before unlocking it, unless it's the latent you want to have of course...

WildarmsRE5
Dec 23, 2013, 05:20 AM
guld millia's, one of the OP latents

Update: now lvl 2 potential, and +7. considering I just got it yesterday. . .

Houten
Dec 23, 2013, 05:52 PM
I have premium and want to give someone without premium some cast head ticket, and cast parts. Is this possible without trading? If it is can I trouble someone to post a short list on what to do?

Thanks

PokeminMaster
Dec 23, 2013, 07:51 PM
It's not possible, to my knowledge, except for a single risky method. You can put the items up for sale (cheap price), while your friend is ready to check your shop, but there's the chance that somebody else can buy it first. Other than that, I don't think even a Prem > Non-Prem transfer is possible... Of course, I could be wrong

Link1275
Dec 23, 2013, 08:18 PM
It's not possible, to my knowledge, except for a single risky method. You can put the items up for sale (cheap price), while your friend is ready to check your shop, but there's the chance that somebody else can buy it first. Other than that, I don't think even a Prem > Non-Prem transfer is possible... Of course, I could be wrong
If they have a 3 day shop ticket you can also list it for an absurdly high amount of money, and then buy something like a monomate from them at the same price.

Pugas87
Dec 23, 2013, 09:20 PM
What is the best mag attack? Mine is upper right now and it sucks. Need to pick a new one. Im BR/HU

.Jack
Dec 23, 2013, 09:33 PM
I have premium and want to give someone without premium some cast head ticket, and cast parts. Is this possible without trading? If it is can I trouble someone to post a short list on what to do?

Thanks

Yes, you can drop a gift box( バレンタインギフト or ホワイトギフト) in their room and put things inside them. As long as they have space in their room and the item is not 10* or account bound it's possible.

Houten
Dec 24, 2013, 12:53 AM
Yes, you can drop a gift box( バレンタインギフト or ホワイトギフト) in their room and put things inside them. As long as they have space in their room and the item is not 10* or account bound it's possible.

Thank you!

BlueCast Boy
Dec 24, 2013, 07:26 AM
is there any guide or link on how to get the stones on EXQ?

NexusAZ
Dec 24, 2013, 07:34 AM
is there any guide or link on how to get the stones on EXQ?

The stones are random drops throughout the XQ run.

Are you asking about which floors are the best to run to farm said stones?

BlueCast Boy
Dec 24, 2013, 07:39 AM
The stones are random drops throughout the XQ run.

Are you asking about which floors are the best to run to farm said stones?

dat and alos the 2nd teir stone and catalyst

lilibat
Dec 24, 2013, 07:46 AM
I am so confused, just started play a couple weeks ago. Trying to finish the Xie Christmas order Where you have to complete "Gift of the Storm'. Does that only happen in the Christmas EQ? I have run that thing a dozen times & never seen this. Tried looking it up online a few ways & feel no more enlightened.

arnd
Dec 24, 2013, 07:54 AM
I am so confused, just started play a couple weeks ago. Trying to finish the Xie Christmas order Where you have to complete "Gift of the Storm'. Does that only happen in the Christmas EQ? I have run that thing a dozen times & never seen this. Tried looking it up online a few ways & feel no more enlightened.

Mr. Umbra can appear in more places than just Merry Christmas on Ice 2, but that emergency is indeed one of most probable places to find him.

jooozek
Dec 24, 2013, 07:56 AM
if you do the eq, he has as really high chance to spawn in the 2nd area, in the right path

lilibat
Dec 24, 2013, 07:57 AM
Mr. Umbra can appear in more places than just Merry Christmas on Ice 2, but that emergency is indeed one of most probable places to find him.

*sigh* Thanks.

I'll keep running it but, that music is the stuff of nightmares. it's been stuck in my head for days. :disapprove:

NexusAZ
Dec 24, 2013, 07:59 AM
dat and alos the 2nd teir stone and catalyst

It depends on the XQ you plan to run. Without boost, you're probably better off running the full thing.

2nd tier stones can happen as drops, but you get 4 as a completion bonus along with the catalyst. You need 90 Tier 3 stones to make one Tier 2 stone and 30 Tier 2 to make a Tier 1. 5 Tier 1 stones will require about 13500 Tier 3 stones. Although, you can get 3 stones free from titles now, which makes getting that 11 star a lot easier.

As far as the best floors to run for farming, I really only know 1-5 is best for Tundra. Outside of that, I'm not sure. Tundra is the only XQ I've really cared to work on so far... So, it's those are the only floors I know off the top of my head. Like I said before though, without boost, you're better off just running the whole thing. Which you SHOULD do at least 2 times for the catalyst you may need.

arnd
Dec 24, 2013, 08:01 AM
*sigh* Thanks.

I'll keep running it but, that music is the stuff of nightmares. it's been stuck in my head for days. :disapprove:

IN THE NIGHT
DREAM DELIGHT
I WANT TO SEE YOU STANDING THERE

Emp
Dec 24, 2013, 08:02 AM
It depends on the XQ you plan to run. Without boost, you're probably better off running the full thing.

2nd tier stones can happen as drops, but you get 4 as a completion bonus along with the catalyst. You need 90 Tier 3 stones to make one Tier 2 stone and 30 Tier 2 to make a Tier 1. 5 Tier 3 stones will require about 13500 Tier 1 stones. Although, you can get 3 stones free from titles now, which makes getting that 11 star a lot easier.

As far as the best floors to run for farming, I really only know 1-5 is best for Tundra. Outside of that, I'm not sure. Tundra is the only XQ I've really cared to work on so far... So, it's those are the only floors I know off the top of my head. Like I said before though, without boost, you're better off just running the whole thing. Which you SHOULD do at least 2 times for the catalyst you may need.

Corrected. 5 Tier 3 is 13500 Tier 1.

Also I wouldn't really focus on XQ considering that craft system is on the way.

NexusAZ
Dec 24, 2013, 08:09 AM
Corrected. 5 Tier 3 is 13500 Tier 1.

Also I wouldn't really focus on XQ considering that craft system is on the way.

I've always referred to Tier 1 as generally being at the top. I suppose it varies from person to person though. :-?

Think I'll just go with Bottom/Mid/Top to avoid confusion in the future.

Emp
Dec 24, 2013, 08:13 AM
I've always referred to Tier 1 as generally being at the top. I suppose it varies from person to person though. :-?

Think I'll just go with Bottom/Mid/Top to avoid confusion in the future.

If you really want to avoid confusion, just say Small/Medium/Large. Small= Tier 1, Medium= Tier 2, Large= Tier 3

Rakurai
Dec 24, 2013, 03:06 PM
I'm personally saving my XQ stones and passes, under the assumption they might be able to get something better once the XQ update comes out next year.

That and the fact that crafting is going to diminish the value pf 11* weapons significantly.

terrell707
Dec 24, 2013, 07:04 PM
Whats a good T-ATK to have at lvl 47? Mine right now is about 1245. Is that low? What cheap gear can i get to make it better? Also whats the point of Zanverse?

MetalDude
Dec 24, 2013, 08:37 PM
I've wanted to sort this out for a long time since I want some real numbers to go off of so here's my questions:
-Without any modifiers, how much does a JA boost an attack's damage?
-How are JA bonus modifiers calculated into the JA boost?

Lamiaaaa
Dec 24, 2013, 09:17 PM
Also whats the point of Zanverse?
zanverse adds an additional hit of wind damage (about one second after the hit) equal to about 20% of the physical damage inflicted while standing inside the vortex
it will apply its added damage with ranged weapons as well so long as you are standing inside it

I've wanted to sort this out for a long time since I want some real numbers to go off of so here's my questions:
-Without any modifiers, how much does a JA boost an attack's damage?
-How are JA bonus modifiers calculated into the JA boost?
just attacks add about 20% damage, so they're pretty necessary to get a handle on
not sure about modifiers, whether it's multiplicative or additive I can't say

here's my question: where am I supposed to enter the secret phrase for the FUN ticket?

Emp
Dec 24, 2013, 09:19 PM
Iirc, error 249 is server maint? Why does the ships still green on the list?

Emp
Dec 24, 2013, 09:30 PM
Nvm. I tore away my game, reloaded and they are greyed out now. Always saw 649, not 249.

gigawuts
Dec 24, 2013, 09:48 PM
zanverse adds an additional hit of wind damage (about one second after the hit) equal to about 20% of the physical damage inflicted while standing inside the vortex
it will apply its added damage with ranged weapons as well so long as you are standing inside itZanverse adds up all of the damage you deal - striking, ranged, and tech - and applies an additional hit after a set period (1 second, I believe?). This additional hit will be 20% of the damage dealt, or more with masteries. You can get 28.8% with both wind masteries, and up to 33.408% with a latent 3 windmill.

just attacks add about 20% damage, so they're pretty necessary to get a handle on
not sure about modifiers, whether it's multiplicative or additive I can't say

here's my question: where am I supposed to enter the secret phrase for the FUN ticket?

Just attacks apply a static 30% damage multiplier over any damage you would have dealt without JA. Almost all percent-based damage skills are multiplied, with very few exceptions (the only ones I know of being Critical skills, which seem to add, then the flash guards multiply but in a reductive way [the two 20% bonuses on FG1 & FG2 will be applied as .8*.8 instead of 1.2*1.2)).

MetalDude
Dec 24, 2013, 10:06 PM
Ohhh, so that's what results in the whole 1.57 JA modifier from HU JA Bonus skills then. Am I right to assume latents apply the same way to it then?

gigawuts
Dec 24, 2013, 10:30 PM
Correct. As a rule of thumb, if it's a % it's multiplied, Criticals excluded. The only latent I can think of that I'm not actually sure about would be the Iron Will latent. It might add, it might multiply one way (.75*bonus), or it might multiply the other way (.25*bonus) like Flash Guards do.

I've tested this firsthand numerous times since launch, so I'm not just parroting what people say either.

MetalDude
Dec 24, 2013, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I knew some number crunching has been done but I had forgotten about it after a while so I wanted to find out how specifically it was done. It was mostly because someone asked why JA latents are so valuable (I also found 5% to sound really puny but that's actually pretty tremendous).

This bring another question to mind then: is JA damage then calculated last after everything else? First thing that came to mind was From Behind Lv.3 providing 12% damage. So would that be added onto all other flat modifiers first (ie. Fury and Wise Stance) or does the order of operations not matter when everything is math'd together?

gigawuts
Dec 24, 2013, 10:37 PM
Since it's all multiplied it doesn't matter.

x*y*z=x*z*y

MetalDude
Dec 24, 2013, 10:41 PM
Makes sense. So PA latents would then also be calculated in the same fashion with the latent simply being added in for the PA's damage then. Thanks for the info.

Bushido808
Dec 25, 2013, 01:33 AM
Anyone know what time the servers come back on?

IndigoNovember
Dec 25, 2013, 01:37 AM
12AM PST / 3AM EST / 17:00 JST

MetalDude
Dec 25, 2013, 01:37 AM
EDIT: Ninja's, yo.

Bushido808
Dec 25, 2013, 01:41 AM
12AM PST / 3AM EST / 17:00 JST

thanks brotatoe

Limbo_lag
Dec 25, 2013, 02:08 AM
Regarding boosters, and specifically the new mining EQ, what is the best time to use boosters? At the end of the first run just before the boss xtals are broken (which also allows you to carry onto the next run), or at the start of the run?

Dark Priest
Dec 25, 2013, 02:10 AM
Regarding boosters, and specifically the new mining EQ, what is the best time to use boosters? At the end of the first run just before the boss xtals are broken (which also allows you to carry onto the next run), or at the start of the run?

i would assume at the end of the final wave, at least imo, as the actual enemies in the quest do not drop anything so having it up during does not seem to make any sense, unless i missed something.

Arksenth
Dec 25, 2013, 02:11 AM
Judging from how drops are still largely untekked even if you break the big crystal with a Latented Vraolet, the drops are only being stored by the crystal rather than generated in the moment like boss crystals. So I'd pop the booster for the mobs. Usually I start my booster a few minutes in to ensure it'll be still active when I'm popping the big crystal in case the 11*s are at least generated then.

MetalDude
Dec 25, 2013, 02:11 AM
What I've heard many times over is that the drops are calculated and placed into the final drop crystal as soon as you kill them. I'd like to get some more confirmations before leaving you with that though.

kisamehosh/C
Dec 25, 2013, 02:12 AM

boost durring all the weaves, unless you just want better drops from the end boss, 11*s and other 10*'s drop from the darkers that end up in the huge red core

Limbo_lag
Dec 25, 2013, 02:15 AM
I see, so from the majority of your answers, it seems that the end xtal is the accumulation of everything beaten up until that point, leading to the conclusion that the boost occurs as is. Thanks. In that case, I think the most optimal time to use a 250% (if you plan to use one 250 ticket for 2 runs), might be just before beating bibras. Ill have to test this sometime to see :/

MetalDude
Dec 25, 2013, 02:20 AM
I like to use one around wave 4. It'll have enough time to finish once the last wave of the second run is done.

Rakurai
Dec 25, 2013, 02:25 AM
I use mine at the start of wave 3, as that's when the huge waves of Goldrahdas start showing up, and they're the ones who seem to drop all of the clone weapons.

Kiyumi
Dec 25, 2013, 03:38 AM
Is everyone here on server 2? How often is that server full? Because when I created my character that one was full, but I havent seen it full since.

That is the unofficial English server right?

jooozek
Dec 25, 2013, 04:13 AM
Is everyone here on server 2? How often is that server full? Because when I created my character that one was full, but I havent seen it full since.

That is the unofficial English server right?

its never full, it was just a bug, sega messed up stuff like always, this exact kind of thing happens maybe once per few month

Ratazana
Dec 25, 2013, 04:24 AM
The drops are assigned from the table at the end of each wave.

TaigaUC
Dec 25, 2013, 04:25 AM
Anyone else find it amusing that the servers collapsing was because of people transferring ship?

Edit:
Haha. I totally called the 1x 100% Tri-boost compensation. I feel sorry for the people that lost 250% and XQ tickets or more.
Some people at Ricardo's blog are complaining about bizarre corruption, too.
SEGA'S TRI-BOOST. COMPENSATING FOR EPIC FAILURES SINCE 2012.

Someone should make a meme of the tri-boost icon image with text saying something like, "Utterly screwed? Have a TRI-BOOST."

Emp
Dec 25, 2013, 02:27 PM
How do you unlock the new Story chapter quest? Is there any story quest I need to redo because I had to do that Ruins one to get the last story chapter.

pkemr4
Dec 25, 2013, 06:02 PM
will installing the pso2 benchmarker mess with the main game files?

The Walrus
Dec 25, 2013, 06:07 PM
it's stored in a separate folder in the main sega folder last i knew so no

pkemr4
Dec 25, 2013, 06:44 PM
it's stored in a separate folder in the main sega folder last i knew so no

does it run with all the display settings turned on?

Skye-Fox713
Dec 25, 2013, 07:39 PM
does it run with all the display settings turned on?

yes i believe it dose

pkemr4
Dec 25, 2013, 08:57 PM
how came the game wont save beyond 50 detailed character model count?

TaigaUC
Dec 25, 2013, 09:49 PM
Because it sucks. I had that problem too and gave up.

Otokonokotron
Dec 25, 2013, 11:25 PM
um, im tryin to figure out what i got from an extreme quest...?
i got 5 of them, their icon picture is a box (like client order drops, but its not one of those), it has a rarity of one. i cant figure out what it is cuz its in kanji, and i dont think its a fragment or anything cuz its picture is a box and not a gem looking thing.
anyone know what these are? thnks

nvrmind figured it out

Vordox
Dec 25, 2013, 11:38 PM
1:
Fang Banther = Where does it spawn most safely? Trying to do Fighter Second +5 FI points, level 41+. Where is highest chance to find it successfully, that doesn't require a party?

2:
What's the most effective way to destroy Bio Meduna's tail at level 60+? Probably most safest as well if able.
Lubert's Client Order.

3:
How the HELL do you find a level 41+ ROckbear with "Tainted" status?
(Lottie's Client ORder, have had it since level 45, and not a SINGLE f'cking Rockbear with "Tainted" nor infected has been found, urgh.)

PS: I am Sword Hunter, Fighter Sub.

Also, when is next Forest Fang Banther Subdue?

The Walrus
Dec 25, 2013, 11:41 PM
1. Naberius 2 Time Attack. Take the top left path when you get to the Tundra part.

3. I would assume it just wants an infected Rockbear so just do free forest on VH till you find one at the end.

As for 2 I can't really answer that...

Vordox
Dec 25, 2013, 11:56 PM
Thank you for 1. <3 Finally can be done with it.

I need to do TAs it seems. Well, got to learn for one day. ^w^

As for 3: Yeesh, that's gonna be a pain, hope it works.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 25, 2013, 11:57 PM
I'm not actually here for a question.

I just thought I saw my name.

Please continue.

Vordox
Dec 26, 2013, 12:36 AM
I'm not actually here for a question.

I just thought I saw my name.

Please continue.

I had this name since 1993, don't take it. :P

As for question, same here, Please continue.

Wise Man
Dec 26, 2013, 01:06 AM
Just two quick questions please;

1: Are the majority of English players still on ship 2?
2: What is the simplest way of getting arks cash items?

I told myself I wouldn't buy any but after seeing all the different designs and such, I can't help it any more >_< That and trying to save up 1 million meseta seems like a steep climb... Any help would be great with this!

Thanks in advance!

strikerhunter
Dec 26, 2013, 01:08 AM
Just two quick questions please;

1: Are the majority of English players still on ship 2?
2: What is the simplest way of getting arks cash items?

I told myself I wouldn't buy any but after seeing all the different designs and such, I can't help it any more >_< That and trying to save up 1 million meseta seems like a steep climb... Any help would be great with this!

Thanks in advance!

1. Yes, mainly b20 still.

2. Webmoney but Don't remember where is the thread.

Wise Man
Dec 26, 2013, 01:12 AM
Cool, thank you very much and i'll keep my eyes open for it then!

Vordox
Dec 26, 2013, 01:24 AM
Another Quick Question.

If a Client Order request that you kill a certain enemy with a certain weapon, are you able to harm the mob down till it's about dead, then swap weapon, does it count as a mob was killed with the changed weapon?

The Walrus
Dec 26, 2013, 01:30 AM
Yup, whatever weapon is equipped when the enemy dies is what it counts as.

.Jack
Dec 26, 2013, 01:48 AM
With the crafting stuff coming up I heard it was a good idea to hang onto 10*'s so I've accumulated 100+ and it's taking up a good chunk of space. Are there certain ones that are ok to Xcube or ticket pass or should I keep holding on to them?

jooozek
Dec 26, 2013, 02:25 AM
With the crafting stuff coming up I heard it was a good idea to hang onto 10*'s so I've accumulated 100+ and it's taking up a good chunk of space. Are there certain ones that are ok to Xcube or ticket pass or should I keep holding on to them?

hard to say because double potentials are coming out as well so there is nothing safe to excube

Sienna
Dec 26, 2013, 02:32 AM
Big Vardha spawn on Desert 2

Does it only have one map variant (exit - quadruple box - exit)?

strikerhunter
Dec 26, 2013, 02:36 AM
Big Vardha spawn on Desert 2

Does it only have one map variant (exit - quadruple box - exit)?

Only 1 Desert map spawns him which also spawns the Dou Ragne but the map is very rare along with the appearance rate as well.