PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

ralf542
Jun 22, 2017, 07:59 AM
So we are not getting a 5 or 10% affix boost week from this boring pos ARKS Battle Chronicle?

Kiyumi
Jun 22, 2017, 08:15 AM
Its a Japanese symbol for "beginner".

That says 'click here for beginners guide'.

In Japan new drivers will have to put a sticker like that on their vehicle.

ZerotakerZX
Jun 22, 2017, 08:46 AM
Think it's the "newbie guide" or the "ARKS road guide" or something. I see it on new characters, but my main doesn't have it that I can think of. She did at some point, though.

Ya, that was right

Its a Japanese symbol for "beginner".

That says 'click here for beginners guide'.

In Japan new drivers will have to put a sticker like that on their vehicle.

oh, its far more boring symbol in my country. I wonder how they came up with this design.

sheen20
Jun 22, 2017, 08:50 AM
Does the attack bonus from the rare drop boost on units apply universally or does it only apply in specific areas that it is designated for?
Like, if its earth and moon only, does it mean you only get the rare drop bonus on earth and moon but the attack bonus applies unconditionally or that both bonuses only apply on the earth and moon?
Also, is the attack bonus random every time you create a timed ability, or is it fixed to the data drive that you have? And, how much bonus does rare drop 5 give? I'm assuming something like 10% or 30%?
Thanks a lot!

Anduril
Jun 22, 2017, 09:37 AM
So we are not getting a 5 or 10% affix boost week from this boring pos ARKS Battle Chronicle?

There are still two unopened panels, so maybe. Also, if we don't, there is going to be a second Web Panel period from July 5th to July 26th whose reward week will be from August 2nd to August 9th, and it will likely happen in that set of Panels.

Does the attack bonus from the rare drop boost on units apply universally or does it only apply in specific areas that it is designated for?
Like, if its earth and moon only, does it mean you only get the rare drop bonus on earth and moon but the attack bonus applies unconditionally or that both bonuses only apply on the earth and moon?
Also, is the attack bonus random every time you create a timed ability, or is it fixed to the data drive that you have? And, how much bonus does rare drop 5 give? I'm assuming something like 10% or 30%?
Thanks a lot!
ATK bonus only applies to the area specified by the Ability.
ATK bonus is fixed to the Data Drive when it is created.
RDR lv5 is 5% per Unit (15% total when used on your full set).

Quick Question
Jun 22, 2017, 12:29 PM

Hello.

Clearing five Client Orders from Lila opens an information window. Repeatedly pressing Enter made me miss that window.
What is the next step? What conditions do I need to fulfill in order to unlock new Client Orders?

Thank you.

Anduril
Jun 22, 2017, 12:35 PM

Hello.

Clearing five Client Orders from Lila opens an information window. Repeatedly pressing Enter made me miss that window.
What is the next step? What conditions do I need to fulfill in order to unlock new Client Orders?

Thank you.

Those are her only Client Orders; I believe that window is to let you know that Clara, Kizika, and Nix are now available in Franka's Cafe.

Altiea
Jun 22, 2017, 01:23 PM

There's still a WEB Panel that hasn't been unlocked yet. So either go farm your heart out or just wait for people to do it for you.

Quick Question
Jun 22, 2017, 01:45 PM
Those are her only Client Orders; I believe that window is to let you know that Clara, Kizika, and Nix are now available in Franka's Cafe.

First of all, thank you very much for this information. I'v spoken to them now. They do not give any Client Orders either, right?
Sorry if it sounds like insisting, just a little confused by the "small" number of Client Orders, given that we have quite some time to complete them.

Edit : Ohhh I received their partner cards, cool. I did not think of checking that out before asking. Thank you.

Anduril
Jun 22, 2017, 01:48 PM
First of all, thank you very much for this information. I'v spoken to them now. They do not give any Client Orders either, right?
Sorry if it sounds like insisting, just a little confused by the "small" number of Client Orders, given that we have quite some time to complete them.

Yeah, no Cos from them, they just give you their partner cards.

Hanzo2290
Jun 22, 2017, 03:38 PM
Hey all. Can someone tell me how to set up my player shop so I can sell some of the stuff that's taking up storage space? I've looked up some old guides but I'm still not quite getting it. Do I need to pay AC btw? I'd rather not spend real money just yet on this game.

Anduril
Jun 22, 2017, 03:52 PM
Hey all. Can someone tell me how to set up my player shop so I can sell some of the stuff that's taking up storage space? I've looked up some old guides but I'm still not quite getting it. Do I need to pay AC btw? I'd rather not spend real money just yet on this game.

To sell items, you either need to spend AC to buy premium or MyShop access, or you can try and get MyShop passes from FUN scratch.

Kole
Jun 22, 2017, 07:19 PM
Anyone got tips for hitting lv 80? I'm out of tokyo keys.

Anduril
Jun 22, 2017, 08:01 PM
Anyone got tips for hitting lv 80? I'm out of tokyo keys.

Don't discount Magatsu Keys when it comes to EXP, as you can easily get nearly 3mil EXP from a Gold with enough EXP Boosts.

Hanzo2290
Jun 22, 2017, 10:29 PM
I know SG is a new form of currency in game but what all can I use it for? I know you can buy that scratch for 80 but is there anything else?

ZerotakerZX
Jun 22, 2017, 10:32 PM
I know SG is a new form of currency in game but what all can I use it for? I know you can buy that scratch for 80 but is there anything else?

I personnaly don't find it too usefull. Buy 2 extra CF slots from pudding, maybe buy a booster from treasure shop from time to time and that's kinda it.

Anduril
Jun 22, 2017, 10:34 PM
You can buy EQ Triggers and Triboost+125%s from the NPC Shirona (located by the main gate), you can reduce cooldown from various things (including Collect Files and gathering), and you can give Pets additional, boosted feeding periods. Something else may be slipping my mind.

Kondibon
Jun 22, 2017, 10:47 PM
Something else may be slipping my mind.SG Scratch. o wo

Kole
Jun 22, 2017, 11:06 PM
Don't discount Magatsu Keys when it comes to EXP, as you can easily get nearly 3mil EXP from a Gold with enough EXP Boosts.

I'm out of keys period - wanna know what's the best alternate aside from EQs.

Altiea
Jun 22, 2017, 11:09 PM
I'm out of keys period - wanna know what's the best alternate aside from EQs.

Exit Bursting is a solid option, if you've got people to do it with.

Alternatively, wait two weeks for the ARKS Battle Chronicle LQs to come back. The EP2 LQ gives as much as an eighth of your EXP bar at Lv. 70+ if you have EXP boosters and Triboosters active.

KaizoKage
Jun 23, 2017, 01:37 AM
Exit Bursting is a solid option, if you've got people to do it with.

Alternatively, wait two weeks for the ARKS Battle Chronicle LQs to come back. The EP2 LQ gives as much as an eighth of your EXP bar at Lv. 70+ if you have EXP boosters and Triboosters active.

So EP3 gives less exp overall than EP2?

Altiea
Jun 23, 2017, 02:51 AM
So EP3 gives less exp overall than EP2?

Yep. EP2 has a nerfed raid boss, Apos, who dumps a ton of EXP when you kill him, and has a gigantic EXP bonus as a clear reward (80000 on SH, 120000 on XH). EP3 doesn't have either of those.

ZerotakerZX
Jun 23, 2017, 05:16 AM
I don't get how Laplace Demon works. You just smash him until his shield grows thin or there is some kind of trick to it?

IchijinKali
Jun 23, 2017, 05:19 AM
I don't get how Laplace Demon works. You just smash him until his shield grows thin or there is some kind of trick to it?

It is like a secondary health bar you have to drain it to attack the primary heath bar. Think of it like Borderlands health system drain shield first then drain their health/armor to kill them.

ZerotakerZX
Jun 23, 2017, 05:20 AM
It is like a secondary health bar you have to drain it to attack the primary heath bar. Think of it like Borderlands health system drain shield first then drain their health/armor to kill them.

Uhuh, so it just bash him. Thanks.

Loveless62
Jun 23, 2017, 08:31 AM

The shield of Laplace's Demon is linked to the Maxwell's Demon adds it summons. The shield will remain until you kill the adds AND they explode and fully disappear.

The shield does NOT have a secondary health bar. It will remain until the Maxwell's Demons are completely gone.

AirinMikune
Jun 23, 2017, 08:39 AM
I thought you have to have the bats in contact with the shield and once it explodes, it removes the barrier? Works everytiime I zondeel the bats towards laplace

red1228
Jun 23, 2017, 09:14 AM
I'm honestly not sure who's right...
In my personal experience, something times killing the bateyeballs does nothing. Sometimes just focusing the shield works. It all seems very random to me.

IchijinKali
Jun 23, 2017, 09:24 AM
I've never really see anyone focus on the bats anytime I was playing with others. I have seen some just stand around waiting for the shield to drop others go total crazy with attacks.

Looking at jpwiki and using the loose translation of google translate it is as Loveless said get a bat to blow within the barrier drops it.

Vatallus
Jun 23, 2017, 09:47 AM
We can tell who played story quest and who didn't by this question.

Kondibon
Jun 23, 2017, 09:49 AM
I thought you have to have the bats in contact with the shield and once it explodes, it removes the barrier? Works everytiime I zondeel the bats towards laplacePretty sure this is the right answer.

IchijinKali
Jun 23, 2017, 10:10 AM

Or played the story missions before translations were out and just figured the shield had a crap ton of health.

i.e. I had done the story mission done before even Kazen had the first scene out.

LancerFate
Jun 23, 2017, 10:22 AM
In my personal experience, something times killing the bateyeballs does nothing. Sometimes just focusing the shield works. It all seems very random to me.
Bats must hit shield with explosion, if they are boom too far from demon you must w8 for new bats.

AirinMikune
Jun 23, 2017, 10:37 AM
I know for a fact that shields dont have HP when we fought a cornered laplace who refuse to summon bats, we were pounding at the shield for a good 3 mins and it never broke only until he summoned bats again.

Aurelay
Jun 23, 2017, 10:40 AM
My Apologize to disturb you all , im new in here .
My question is everytime i log in into the ship 2 got message " Server Connection Time Out " but if i log in into another ship it work in , did something happen in Ship 2 ?

Aurelay
Jun 23, 2017, 11:31 AM
nvm it's work again

RagolBuilt
Jun 23, 2017, 12:53 PM
I've seen some people not show up on my friends list even though they're online, how would i go about doing the same thing?
Thanks in advance!

Anduril
Jun 23, 2017, 12:55 PM
I've seen some people not show up on my friends list even though they're online, how would i go about doing the same thing?
Thanks in advance!

Those people have removed you from their Friends List; when you remove someone from your Friends List, it doesn't remove you from their, but they stop seeing you as online.

Loveless62
Jun 23, 2017, 08:07 PM
I played through the story before translations were out because bingo.

NightlightPro
Jun 24, 2017, 03:18 AM
any tips/strats for playing as FI?
i have seen some main FI's dodging attacks., how do they do that?

i mean, can you even dodge an attack while using knuckle?

also i have no idea which PA's i should use

mostly knuckle and dagger (maybe DS too)

oratank
Jun 24, 2017, 03:35 AM
each weapon of fi has parry or dodge pa

knuckcle ducking blow
dagger bloodysomthing and normal attack
Ds arcroeffect

red1228
Jun 24, 2017, 07:13 AM
any tips/strats for playing as FI?
i have seen some main FI's dodging attacks., how do they do that?

i mean, can you even dodge an attack while using knuckle?

also i have no idea which PA's i should use

mostly knuckle and dagger (maybe DS too)

each weapon of fi has parry or dodge pa

knuckcle ducking blow
dagger bloodysomthing and normal attack
Ds arcroeffect

Just to elaborate further on what oratank said;
The Shift action for Twin Daggers is a "spin" in which you have active guard frames that surround your character for as long as you're spinning (very generous).
The Shift action for Knuckles is a sway / bob&weeve motion. Very few active i-frames, but its also very fast & useful for canceling animations to speed things along.
The Shift action for Double Saber does one or two things (depending on if you have the Gear perks for Double Saber on your Fighter Skill Tree & if you have any gear gauge when activated). It can activate a small tornado around your character that deals constant damage for as long as its active & can act as a parry guard (you need atleast 1/3 bars of gear gauge to successfully perform these actions. Otherwise you will do the animation, but nothing will take effect).

There are also several PAs for Fighter weapons that have guard frames or even straight invulnerability in one or two cases. Some of these are...
Knuckles' Heartless Impact has guard frames during that quick stance your character does (before you start moving).
Knuckles' Pendulum Swing has guard frames during the punches (only if an attack is coming at you from the front).
Twin Dagger's Bloody Sarabanade has guard frames from the front (same as Pendulum Swing above).
Twin Dagger's Facet Folia has complete damage immunity during its animation (starting after the first "grab slash").
Double Saber's Acro Effect has frontal guard frames after the first hit.
Double Saber's Deadly Circle-0 (crafted version only) has guard frames all around your character during its attack animation.

Kiyumi
Jun 24, 2017, 07:51 AM
Alright the time has come. My storage is full with literally over 100 "special eggs". I have no interest in playing summoner. I dont want to spend millions to identify them. Can I dump these?

IchijinKali
Jun 24, 2017, 07:53 AM
Alright the time has come. My storage is full with literally over 100 "special eggs". I have no interest in playing summoner. I dont want to spend millions to identify them. Can I dump these?

If you have no intention of playing SU why do you even pick them up much less make it to your storage?

Kiyumi
Jun 24, 2017, 09:04 AM
If you have no intention of playing SU why do you even pick them up much less make it to your storage?

Because it says "RARE DROP" and I have no idea if its valuable or not?

Why do you reply if youre not going to be helpful?

Kole
Jun 24, 2017, 09:41 AM

idk about the reg one, but the story mode fight requires the bats blowing up the shield. (spent quite awhile before I noticed that)

Vatallus
Jun 24, 2017, 09:55 AM

You have no interest in untekking them. He has every right to ask you why you keep picking up trash drops.

And no if they were even worth having you'd be able to tell they were a 13* egg even untekked. Now dump them.

I played through the story before translations were out because bingo.

No one should have needed translations anyway to see that blowing a bat up on the shield was the only way to lower it.

Cadfael
Jun 24, 2017, 10:06 AM

You can trade ten 10/11* eggs for one lambda grinder in the recycle shop, so that would be your best option. Otherwise, if you're not planning on using the eggs, your only other option would be to sell them in your player shop, which is unlikely to be profitable unless you have a lot of 9* eggs.

Kiyumi
Jun 24, 2017, 12:34 PM
You can trade ten 10/11* eggs for one lambda grinder in the recycle shop, so that would be your best option. Otherwise, if you're not planning on using the eggs, your only other option would be to sell them in your player shop, which is unlikely to be profitable unless you have a lot of 9* eggs.

Thank you for the helpful comment. I dont know why other people were so rude about it. But I do need lambda grinders, so I will go for that. Thanks.

Vatallus
Jun 24, 2017, 12:47 PM
Honestly you'd be better off doing Zieg COs or playing EQs like Rainy if you need lambda grinders. The best option for the eggs isn't even a good option...

They've added a lot of ways to get lambda grinders in the game. Most of which just require being active. You can get them from most commonly: EC rewards, Gal Gryphon, or Zieg's weekly COs.

I'm personally sitting on 800 lambda grinders right now and I haven't done anything for Zieg in many months.

BlankM
Jun 24, 2017, 01:13 PM
Does anyone know what the lobby action is called where your character rides a floating rod? Does it use your weapon or some default?

oratank
Jun 24, 2017, 01:23 PM
188「バーチャロン2」
it is a part of la you can't change it

BlankM
Jun 24, 2017, 01:36 PM
188「バーチャロン2」
it is a part of la you can't change it

Thanks!

Maximillian.
Jun 24, 2017, 07:58 PM
Is the level up quest (fourth featured quest) gone or am I just imagining things? I don't see it any more. Do I have to do something to unlock it?

Altiea
Jun 24, 2017, 08:02 PM
Is the level up quest (fourth featured quest) gone or am I just imagining things? I don't see it any more. Do I have to do something to unlock it?

They took it out of rotation since the ARKS Battle Chronicle LQ is live. So no more fourth Present for a while.

KlTSUNE
Jun 24, 2017, 08:37 PM
does lq drop excubes?

Vatallus
Jun 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
does lq drop excubes?

Yes. Not every run though.

Kiyumi
Jun 24, 2017, 11:01 PM
Honestly you'd be better off doing Zieg COs or playing EQs like Rainy if you need lambda grinders. The best option for the eggs isn't even a good option...

They've added a lot of ways to get lambda grinders in the game. Most of which just require being active. You can get them from most commonly: EC rewards, Gal Gryphon, or Zieg's weekly COs.

I'm personally sitting on 800 lambda grinders right now and I haven't done anything for Zieg in many months.

Oh I see thank you. Ill just dump those eggs then. And look into Zeig.

Tyreek
Jun 25, 2017, 01:05 AM
So, someone enlighten me. This isn't a game related question, more about info on a certain site.

Is this site dead? http://pso2cast.com/ I've been keeping up with it for some time, but it hasn't updated since last November. Its gotten quite behind. Pretty nifty site focusing on the CAST race of the game. Anyone else been keeping up with it?

IndigoNovember
Jun 25, 2017, 03:09 AM
Is there some equivalent to Ranger's L Non Weak Bonus ring for Bouncer's Break Stance besides Break Stance D-Bonus? I don't really have the time to farm out 6 dual blades anymore and am hoping I can make Break Stance work somehow.

Kondibon
Jun 25, 2017, 03:13 AM
Is there some equivalent to Ranger's L Non Weak Bonus ring for Bouncer's Break Stance besides Break Stance D-Bonus? I don't really have the time to farm out 6 dual blades anymore and am hoping I can make Break Stance work somehow.No, but they're buffing element stance to include an off-element bonus.

IndigoNovember
Jun 25, 2017, 04:01 AM
No, but they're buffing element stance to include an off-element bonus.

Hopefully it's better than Break Stance D-Bonus. Thanks.

rawwk
Jun 25, 2017, 05:35 AM
Is there any alternative to hunting Decol Madulla for blue crane CF of Zein tech weapons?

LancerFate
Jun 25, 2017, 08:47 AM
Is there any alternative to hunting Decol Madulla for blue crane CF of Zein tech weapons?

Only silver/gold tokyo bonus keys.

suzaku0zero0
Jun 25, 2017, 09:49 AM
Does the special factor " Phrase Recovery" boost pp regeneration when attacking & walking while holding the weapon (& When charging tech using Fo's Charge PP Revive"?

and "Phrase Response" only boost pp regeneration when attacking only?

Any point in putting Phrase Recovery on a melee weapon? or better to save up Phrase Recovery for Rods (because of Charge PP Revive)?

Anduril
Jun 25, 2017, 10:20 AM
Does the special factor " Phrase Recovery" boost pp regeneration when attacking & walking while holding the weapon (& When charging tech using Fo's Charge PP Revive"?

and "Phrase Response" only boost pp regeneration when attacking only?

Any point in putting Phrase Recovery on a melee weapon? or better to save up Phrase Recovery for Rods (because of Charge PP Revive)?

Recovery only applies to your passive PP regen (weapon is sheathed, in hand, or during Charge PP Revive), not to attack regen (which is what Response does).

ralf542
Jun 25, 2017, 10:59 AM
What's the easiest way to get multiple(20-30) different 10-12 star weapons for the same class?

Kondibon
Jun 25, 2017, 12:58 PM
What's the easiest way to get multiple(20-30) different 10-12 star weapons for the same class?EQs that drop the 10* dio weapons. I would say Magatsu, but Magatsu is only good when it's a normal EQ, not with the trigger, and catching a Magatsu nowadays would be a pain.

[Ayumi]
Jun 25, 2017, 01:16 PM
What's Lisa's last name?

MidiPour
Jun 25, 2017, 03:25 PM
Hi, so I've recently redownloaded PSO2 with the awesome Tweaker, and am enjoying the grind with my gunner/bouncer classes in the beginning difficulty bracket.

One thing that bugged be about PSO2 vanilla (and episode 2 as far as I played) is that the game never presented a challenge of an kind; in single player enemies were damages sponges, and in multiplayer I was just coasting through the game while listening to audiobooks. Has Sega done anything to change this up? Is there a legitimate endgame now?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 25, 2017, 03:54 PM
;3424703']What's Lisa's last name?

Characters have last name?

DeificEpyon
Jun 25, 2017, 04:18 PM
Has anyone got a link to an updated list with NPC Data Files?

[Ayumi]
Jun 25, 2017, 04:49 PM
Characters have last name?

Shouldn't they?

Altiea
Jun 25, 2017, 07:20 PM
;3424721']Shouldn't they?

I have the Materials Collection, and I can tell you right now that almost no one in the game has a last name.

Vatallus
Jun 25, 2017, 07:54 PM
Perfect, now you can marry them and give them your last name.

Altiea
Jun 25, 2017, 08:13 PM
What Soul boosts Vinculum affix rate?

final_attack
Jun 25, 2017, 08:42 PM
What Soul boosts Vinculum affix rate?

Anga Soul :o

Vatallus
Jun 25, 2017, 09:28 PM

EP3 LQ quest has it as a drop.

DerpyBlakers
Jun 26, 2017, 02:58 AM
Does anybody know the voice actor for Male Simple Voice 15? I'm trying to find additional voice tickets for my character that has the same voice. and how do i put voices on when attacking?

Anduril
Jun 26, 2017, 03:13 AM
Does anybody know the voice actor for Male Simple Voice 15? I'm trying to find additional voice tickets for my character that has the same voice. and how do i put voices on when attacking?

I can't seem to find any definitive credits for the simple voices, and my ear isn't trained enough to recognize voices, unfortunately.
You can add additional voice prompts (ie. ones aside from the ones that happen naturally when you attack) by using "/vo#" in your autowords.

DerpyBlakers
Jun 26, 2017, 06:19 AM
I can't seem to find any definitive credits for the simple voices, and my ear isn't trained enough to recognize voices, unfortunately.
You can add additional voice prompts (ie. ones aside from the ones that happen naturally when you attack) by using "/vo#" in your autowords.

Okay I found out how to set up the voice, But still my character will only talk every 8th PA I use It's weird, and it's mostly just using /vo1 and I want it to always use /vo7.

Vatallus
Jun 26, 2017, 09:51 AM
So my game crashed during Deus again. happens maybe once a week... usually after a good week of 0 crashes. Now my CPU and GPU aren't being overloaded... but I am using a quad core CPU. So my question is - Does PSO2 use more than one core? Is PSO2 programmed to do that? PSO2 on its own uses maybe 15-20% cpu power. If PSO2 doesn't use more than one core then I could see the game crashing because it thinks it reached its limit even if it is only at 25%.

Spiral
Jun 26, 2017, 11:28 PM
Are there any uses for outdated 13* weapons or should they just be dumped?

Thank you in advance!

akitalevia
Jun 27, 2017, 02:57 AM
Does anyone know that song in the Driving Rain EQ during the E-trial with only Ultimate Darkers spawning? It sounds like a girl singing a lullaby.

Altiea
Jun 27, 2017, 04:54 AM
Does anyone know that song in the Driving Rain EQ during the E-trial with only Ultimate Darkers spawning? It sounds like a girl singing a lullaby.

"Omoi Matoi", Matoi's (1st) character song. It was used in-game to promote the Song Festival II CD, so they recycled it even though she has a second character song that I like better..

munekun
Jun 27, 2017, 06:20 AM
Has there been any Information on how weapon camos will work for the new Hero class as I can't tell If the existing camos per each weapon category will be able to be used on the hero version of the weapons or If It will only be getting brand new, hero specific camos.

akitalevia
Jun 27, 2017, 06:24 AM
"Omoi Matoi", Matoi's (1st) character song. It was used in-game to promote the Song Festival II CD, so they recycled it even though she has a second character song that I like better..

Oooh thank you. I knew I heard it before.

ralf542
Jun 27, 2017, 06:31 AM
Is there a chance that SEGA will upgrade the 12star instrument weapons to NT with Yamato CF v2?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Yamato-2b.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Akero
Jun 27, 2017, 07:04 AM
Is is possible to transfer multiple special ability factors to a single base weapon?
Ex. Power IV SAF from Nox to a Zeinesis weapon to get Power IV and Sentence Triple along with the other affixes.

IchijinKali
Jun 27, 2017, 07:07 AM
Are there any uses for outdated 13* weapons or should they just be dumped?

Thank you in advance!

Well besides being used as grind fodder, if they have a decent amount of grind levels on them, as of right now no they have no purpose. Right now 13* if they aren't being used are pretty much worthless to keep around. The only reason to keep them around is for the possibility of that weapon gaining a new potential.

Is there a chance that SEGA will upgrade the 12star instrument weapons to NT with Yamato CF v2?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Yamato-2b.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

If they do it will be a whole new weapon so the ones you already have will remain OT while the new ones will drop as NT. There was talks awhile back about being able to switch OTs to NTs but only for Austures and that was about 6 or so months ago.

Anduril
Jun 27, 2017, 09:13 AM
Is is possible to transfer multiple special ability factors to a single base weapon?
Ex. Power IV SAF from Nox to a Zeinesis weapon to get Power IV and Sentence Triple along with the other affixes.
Yes, you can as long as they are not of the same type (ie. you can't have Phrase Weak and Phrase Response on a single weapon).

ZerotakerZX
Jun 27, 2017, 12:16 PM
Two things from a person who doesn't watch streams carefully:
1 Yamato gonna get rematch soon and its weapons gonna be updated?
2 If so, can Mother be next?

Altiea
Jun 27, 2017, 12:50 PM
Two things from a person who doesn't watch streams carefully:
1 Yamato gonna get rematch soon and its weapons gonna be updated?
2 If so, can Mother be next?

1. Yes, Yamato is getting an upgraded version. It'll also have a rematch and its 13* weapons can be traded up to stronger variants with Ether Fuses.
2. No word on Mother yet, but it's not likely.

doomdragon83
Jun 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
I found a page on swiki that has some people listed to have been the voice actor for simple voices but it doesn't say which simple voice specifically and it has a question mark as it they seem unsure.
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E5%A3%B0%E5%84%AA%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7%E8% A1%A8
using google translate, ctrl+F looking for "male simple", there seem to be 8 guys listed. Searching for "Men simple" lists 3 more guys.

Hanzo2290
Jun 27, 2017, 11:05 PM
Is there a way to track certain client orders so the game tells me where I need to go to complete them? I'm playing on ps4 and today I found myself looking up different npcs online to see if I can find English translations of some of the client orders I had and it was just kind of annoying to have to do.

Otokonokotron
Jun 27, 2017, 11:11 PM
is it in anyway possible to take the character creation data that i made using the pso2 banchmark and somehow move it to my vita, i feel like its a huge no with this one but i figure i might as well ask. (and on a related note, does the vita allow me to load the data i save in the offline character creation mode on the console when im trying to make a character to play with?)

actually lemme ask this additionally, i usually play vita. if i set up a pc account and use the tweaker is my account gonna freak out because i switched devices? like will i have to do something every time i switch between pc and console?

ZerotakerZX
Jun 27, 2017, 11:24 PM
1. Yes, Yamato is getting an upgraded version. It'll also have a rematch and its 13* weapons can be traded up to stronger variants with Ether Fuses.
2. No word on Mother yet, but it's not likely.
Its not? Why?

Is there a way to track certain client orders so the game tells me where I need to go to complete them? I'm playing on ps4 and today I found myself looking up different npcs online to see if I can find English translations of some of the client orders I had and it was just kind of annoying to have to do.

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Category:Client_Orders

here is list of some orders. Also some orders, like 'clear certain quest', are highlighted with special blue card symbol during selection on the quest counter, when you have matching CO active.

is it in anyway possible to take the character creation data that i made using the pso2 banchmark and somehow move it to my vita, i feel like its a huge no with this one but i figure i might as well ask. (and on a related note, does the vita allow me to load the data i save in the offline character creation mode on the console when im trying to make a character to play with?)

actually lemme ask this additionally, i usually play vita. if i set up a pc account and use the tweaker is my account gonna freak out because i switched devices? like will i have to do something every time i switch between pc and console?

playing multiple devices is tottaly fine. But you can't instert your char data into vita. But you can do it with PC version. SO just log in using PC, create a char with your data, and relogin using vita.

Otokonokotron
Jun 27, 2017, 11:37 PM
ok thank u thats a huge releif. so i just use my existing account info use on my vita to log into the pc version. (i assume u just drag the data file into the the folder on the pc where it stores the rest of the character data files)

oh and, im sorry to keep bothering, but its been quite a few months for me. is there still all that worry about ip addresses and banning and that stuff? or is that not really a thing anymore? like having to mask/change ur ip if your in the west.

Anduril
Jun 28, 2017, 12:20 AM
oh and, im sorry to keep bothering, but its been quite a few months for me. is there still all that worry about ip addresses and banning and that stuff? or is that not really a thing anymore? like having to mask/change ur ip if your in the west.
That's never really been a thing; the only actual IP blocks have been for China (due to trying to block RMT) and the SEA region (apparently part of the deal with AsiaSoft for the SEA version of the game). The reason why so many other places needed a proxy for quite a while was due to the changes they did to network infrastructure after the DDoS; it wasn't an IP block, rather it changed the way connections routed to the servers, but most ISPs did not actually route the new way thus were "blocked," but now there are few people who actually need to use a proxy/VPN unless they are in the afore mentioned China or SEA. Also, as far as I know, there have never actually been any bans for playing from outside of Japan, but rather for other violations or suspicious activities (such as accessing the game from multiple, radically different IPs in extremely short time spans).

Otokonokotron
Jun 28, 2017, 12:30 AM
ah ok then, thanks. another thing im think pc for a while is while its the same game i never noticed all the little details that are filled in more on the pc. like the hands are actually divided into fingers, things like that, everythings just a little, nicer/brighter. not to mention the vita blocks are a little dead most of the time too....

HardBoiledPapa
Jun 28, 2017, 06:58 AM
Anyone know when is the deadline for the web panel event?

Anduril
Jun 28, 2017, 08:44 AM
Anyone know when is the deadline for the web panel event?

First Web Panel ends after this week, then we get a second one from July 5th to the 26th.

Otokonokotron
Jun 28, 2017, 10:03 AM
ok so im gonna use the pc version of the game for the first time and i see u use the arks layer website and everything for the tweaker and such. when the game has maintanance everyt tuesday, will it break the tweaker to try to play the game? like do i have to wait for an update from the tweaker before i play the game?

Hanzo2290
Jun 28, 2017, 10:04 AM
Is there a good method to get the fang banther and banshee to spawn in the forest more often? I haven't seen them in a long time.

Anduril
Jun 28, 2017, 10:19 AM
ok so im gonna use the pc version of the game for the first time and i see u use the arks layer website and everything for the tweaker and such. when the game has maintanance everyt tuesday, will it break the tweaker to try to play the game? like do i have to wait for an update from the tweaker before i play the game?
The Tweaker is a standalone program that does not depend on the game for it to run properly, so you won't "break the Tweaker" by trying to play the game. That said, every time there is an update for the game itself, the Tweaker will prompt you to update the game (just as a quick tip (after you have fully installed and patched the game): if you see on bumped that the update is only ~28MB, then it is only an .exe update, so you can circumvent the whole update process by going into Troubleshooting and hitting "fix pso2.exe," then going into "Tweaker Settings" and hitting the "PSO2 Version" button)

Is there a good method to get the fang banther and banshee to spawn in the forest more often? I haven't seen them in a long time.
Aside from Triggers, there is no way to force them to spawn in the Forest; however, they are always available in Naberius Marathon Training Beginner, though only one or the other depending on the path you take (left path after the Malmoths and Yedes leads to Banther (plus some Gulfurs), right path leads to Banshee (plus 2 King Yedes))

Otokonokotron
Jun 28, 2017, 10:37 AM
thank you, also i see theres both the english installer, and the tweaker. i'm basically watching youtube tutorials now for this. um, do i want to install the actual game client first thats offered as a torrent file before i install the tweaker? it looks like when u set up the tweaker it needs to go into the pso2 game folder

Anduril
Jun 28, 2017, 10:43 AM
thank you, also i see theres both the english installer, and the tweaker. i'm basically watching youtube tutorials now for this. um, do i want to install the actual game client first thats offered as a torrent file before i install the tweaker? it looks like when u set up the tweaker it needs to go into the pso2 game folder

You can install directly from the Tweaker if you want (if it doesn't auto prompt you to install, you can do so from the Other Tasks option). Also, the Tweaker does not go into the game folder, it merely needs you to identify the game folder so it knows where the game files are for the sake of patching, etc.

SteveCZ
Jun 28, 2017, 10:50 AM
Can I know when is boost week, class rebalance, and hero exact release date? thanks.

Anduril
Jun 28, 2017, 10:54 AM
Can I know when is boost week, class rebalance, and hero exact release date? thanks.

Boost Week 1 is July 19th-26th JST, Episode 5 (which includes Hero and rebalances) releases July 26th JST.

SteveCZ
Jun 28, 2017, 10:58 AM
Boost Week 1 is July 19th-26th JST, Episode 5 (which includes Hero and rebalances) releases July 26th JST.

Thanks a lot.

Kole
Jun 28, 2017, 11:31 AM
Hey is Special Training Episode 4 any good exp? or is it still better to wait for Episode 2's to come back?

Anduril
Jun 28, 2017, 11:43 AM
Hey is Special Training Episode 4 any good exp? or is it still better to wait for Episode 2's to come back?

EXP-wise, it isn't as good as EP2 since EP2 is the only one that gives an EXP reward at the end of the quest and it has a Apos in it, but a major draw of EP4 is that it has the chance to drop Fuses.

EDIT: Just did a run with +270% EXP, and got a little over 300K.

Vatallus
Jun 28, 2017, 12:00 PM

Wait is EP5 release date really July 26th? I thought it would have been in fall or winter. (I didn't pay enough attention to see an official release date)

Saelix
Jun 28, 2017, 12:34 PM
My friend doesn't know how to patch the game on Ps4,It could be obvious but he needs help on these things, he doesn't use his ps4 much so that could also be a factor but I have no idea,pictures would be great or a guide with small things like this.

Altiea
Jun 28, 2017, 12:54 PM
My friend doesn't know how to patch the game on Ps4,It could be obvious but he needs help on these things, he doesn't use his ps4 much so that could also be a factor but I have no idea,pictures would be great or a guide with small things like this.

Highlight the game's icon on the start menu, then push the Start Button. This will pop up a side menu with options on it. Select the option that says "Check for Update".

Otokonokotron
Jun 28, 2017, 06:23 PM
im sorry, really new at this. finally got the tweaker installed and everything, when i launch the game it redirects me to game guard. is there a way to stop that?

Anduril
Jun 28, 2017, 06:27 PM
Wait is EP5 release date really July 26th? I thought it would have been in fall or winter. (I didn't pay enough attention to see an official release date)

Yeah, they gave the date during the livestream. I think the biggest gap between official announcement and release for any of the Episodes has been 2 months with Ep3 (announced in June, released in August) with the rest being less than that (Ep2 announced in June, release in July; Ep4 announced in December, released in January).

im sorry, really new at this. finally got the tweaker installed and everything, when i launch the game it redirects me to game guard. is there a way to stop that?

In the Tweaker, go to Troubleshooting, then select Fix Gameguard Errors.

Otokonokotron
Jun 28, 2017, 06:35 PM
thank u very much uve been super helpful lately.

also ive noticed that some of the tutorials on youtube and such had more options when installing the english patch files. was everything streamlined now into just the one, "install english patch" ?

Anduril
Jun 28, 2017, 06:46 PM
thank u very much uve been super helpful lately.

also ive noticed that some of the tutorials on youtube and such had more options when installing the english patch files. was everything streamlined now into just the one, "install english patch" ?
Yes, it has.

Otokonokotron
Jun 28, 2017, 06:53 PM
ok, looks i got one more hurdle. because im using a different device its aske for email confirmation with a code it sends me. the only way i can get it to send me a code, is by hitting resend code. unfortunately, while it does send me a code, after i click the resend button, i get an error .650 or something. i have to re enter my info and of course the code that i got wont work because its a different session. any ideas? .....

someone suggests chaning to a yahoo email address, maybe ill try that

Vatallus
Jun 28, 2017, 07:04 PM
Yeah, they gave the date during the livestream. I think the biggest gap between official announcement and release for any of the Episodes has been 2 months with Ep3 (announced in June, released in August) with the rest being less than that (Ep2 announced in June, release in July; Ep4 announced in December, released in January).

Neat, guess I'll be making my 7th character sooner than I thought.

Otokonokotron
Jun 28, 2017, 07:40 PM
um, is there any way around not recieving the confirmation email because i switched devices? it sends it immediately if i hit resend but it makes me re enter my sega idea again so the code wont work....

EDIT:
it accepted an old code eventually. weird, but, not complaining. no more problems.

Jei182
Jun 28, 2017, 08:59 PM
Does anyone know if the episode 4 limited quest only drops Fuses in Extra Hard? Or can they drop in Very or Super Hard? I want to level one character but my Zeinesis Calibur is sitting at 30 and the Creator Phantom Schedule sucks for me this week,

[D]DCisknf
Jun 29, 2017, 01:45 AM
About the Tweaker's english patch.

How can I config the english patch's "short cut" , like to toggle the translation with Ctrl + F9 ?

Anduril
Jun 29, 2017, 01:57 AM
DCisknf;3424981']About the Tweaker's english patch.

How can I config the english patch's "short cut" , like to toggle the translation with Ctrl + F9 ?

The new version of the patch no longer has a toggle. If this is to try and get the Japanese name of an item, what you do is select and Ctrl+C the English name, then hit left Shift; now, when you paste it, it will be in Japanese.

[D]DCisknf
Jun 29, 2017, 02:05 AM
Thanks, that helps.

Breadsticks
Jun 29, 2017, 09:50 AM
Do racial stats really matter at all?

KingSasuke
Jun 29, 2017, 09:58 AM
Got a question my cousin started playing last year but stop shortly after and now he doesn't remember his password to buy stuff of the shop is he screwed?

IchijinKali
Jun 29, 2017, 09:59 AM
Do racial stats really matter at all?

If you are a min-maxer yes. If not no.

Even min-maxers rarely care about stat differences between gender/race since they are pretty minimal.

Anduril
Jun 29, 2017, 10:09 AM
Got a question. My cousin started playing last year but stop shortly after, and now he doesn't remember his password to buy stuff of the shop. Is he screwed?

There is a way to reset it; the official site's guide directs to this page (https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/login/?ref=players%2Fsupport%2Finquiry%2F%3Fmode%3Dreset ), and that will send the request to reset the code (it should also send a confirmation e-mail that says it can take up to 72 hours).

Altiea
Jun 29, 2017, 10:29 AM
Are Darkers Den and AQs the only place I can farm Mod? Or are there other places I don't know about?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 29, 2017, 10:35 AM
Are Darkers Den and AQs the only place I can farm Mod? Or are there other places I don't know about? Pretty much?
Abduction via Den only sure way though.

Ryuhou
Jun 30, 2017, 02:00 AM
What are the Japanese names of all the camos that were added for the Special Training 4 player LQs?

IchijinKali
Jun 30, 2017, 07:56 AM
What are the Japanese names of all the camos that were added for the Special Training 4 player LQs?

Episode 1: *コートエッジ
Episode 2: *コートダブリス
Episode 4: *アルケミックジーン

Good luck in purchasing them. Just looked at their prices on Ship 2 nothing is cheaper than 79 mil.

Tymek
Jun 30, 2017, 08:09 AM
Are Darkers Den and AQs the only place I can farm Mod? Or are there other places I don't know about?

Pray that you get EMERGENCY CODE [CLONE] randomly.

Kiyumi
Jul 1, 2017, 10:38 PM
Where is the best place to farm red boxes? Im looking for revo collection file.

Maliek
Jul 2, 2017, 01:46 AM
Can someone make me a summoner build

IchijinKali
Jul 2, 2017, 01:57 AM
Where is the best place to farm red boxes? Im looking for revo collection file.

Skyscape or Desert free fields. The tornadoes that show up have a.chance to drop you off at a elevated platform that will have 3 or 4 red boxes.

Kondibon
Jul 2, 2017, 02:10 AM
Can someone make me a summoner buildYeah.

Maliek
Jul 2, 2017, 02:25 AM
Thanks

Kiyumi
Jul 2, 2017, 02:51 AM
Skyscape or Desert free fields. The tornadoes that show up have a.chance to drop you off at a elevated platform that will have 3 or 4 red boxes.

Do they appear in AQ?

Omega Cipher
Jul 2, 2017, 04:58 AM
The level 75 requirements for Hero are title based right? I have Hunter at level 80 and Ranger and Force at level 75 but they are split between different characters so I'm wondering if that's enough to let me use Hero or whether all the level 75's have to be on one character.

oratank
Jul 2, 2017, 05:05 AM
yes you can.after ep5 go live you just do the same thing you had done with lv 80.get a title for each class and get co form cofee

IchijinKali
Jul 2, 2017, 06:51 AM
Do they appear in AQ?

TMK they do but they probably don't keep happening like in Free Fields. In Free Fields everything will respawn eventually since more than just one party can appear on the map. But maps relegated to just one party, like AQs, no mobs respawn so that might include tornadoes and boxes respawning as well.

sheen20
Jul 2, 2017, 08:13 AM
Quick questions:

1) Do the potential of Qliphad weapons also double your HP and PP?

2) Does anyone know what are the potentials for the new upgraded Yamato and AIS weapons? Also, will the upgraded Yamato weapons stay as old type weapons or would they be upgraded into NT weapons?

thanks!

Arada
Jul 2, 2017, 08:19 AM
Quick questions:

1) Do the potential of Qliphad weapons also double your HP and PP?

2) Does anyone know what are the potentials for the new upgraded Yamato and AIS weapons? Also, will the upgraded Yamato weapons stay as old type weapons or would they be upgraded into NT weapons?

thanks!

1. Yes. It even doubles resists.
2. No idea.

ralf542
Jul 2, 2017, 09:16 AM
Quick questions:

thanks!

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Weapons has some info.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long until Dragon Slayer becomes completely absolute? Right now it's ~7-8%(OT/NT) / ~13%(Ex11) stronger then the strongest 13star weapon with only normal attacks.

sheen20
Jul 2, 2017, 09:42 AM
Thanks! Looks like the Yamato weapons won't be getting a new potential, only the AIS weapons have a new potential? This kinda sucks, given that the Yamato ranged weapon's potentials(6% bonus on weak points...) are basically shit...

Sirius-91
Jul 2, 2017, 01:20 PM
Looks like the Yamato weapons won't be getting a new potential, only the AIS weapons have a new potential? This kinda sucks, given that the Yamato ranged weapon's potentials(6% bonus on weak points...) are basically shit...
They are getting a different potential on the V2 versions, in fact, all of the newer yamato weapons get one.

KingSasuke
Jul 2, 2017, 05:52 PM
Got a question about switching weapon palettes, on PS4 there is a no delay from switching from 1 to 2 but when i try to switch back to 2 from 1 i can't right away what I want to know is if that's a PS4 thing or if its like that on PC too?

MightyHarken
Jul 2, 2017, 08:14 PM
How many ticks does cracker bullet does before the final one?

final_attack
Jul 2, 2017, 10:15 PM
Got a question about switching weapon palettes, on PS4 there is a no delay from switching from 1 to 2 but when i try to switch back to 2 from 1 i can't right away what I want to know is if that's a PS4 thing or if its like that on PC too?

PC too .... just tried it .....

Quickly change palette :
1 -> 2 = no delay
1 -> 2 -> 1 = delay on 2nd 1
1 -> 2 -> 1 -> 2 = delay on 2nd 1 and 2

sheen20
Jul 2, 2017, 10:17 PM
They are getting a different potential on the V2 versions, in fact, all of the newer yamato weapons get one.

Thanks, I saw, the A30S' potential increases critical rate by 5%, critical damage by 10% and damage to weak points by 6%, what kind of shit potential is this? This is worse than a 10 star's potential which increases damage of just attacks by 7%, I really have no idea why they decided to keep this crap at all...The net gain of this potential is around 7% damage, ONLY when hitting weak points.....ROFL

KingSasuke
Jul 2, 2017, 11:23 PM
PC too .... just tried it .....

Quickly change palette :
1 -> 2 = no delay
1 -> 2 -> 1 = delay on 2nd 1
1 -> 2 -> 1 -> 2 = delay on 2nd 1 and 2

Thanks for the answer guess Ill just have to get used to the timing more was hoping it was just an ps4 thing.

Crayzus
Jul 3, 2017, 02:34 AM
Which 12* and 11* weaponoids are the best in pso2es?

I can choose 2 12* and 8 11*. The only 12* I have is H44 missouri and as for 11* I only have a bunch of E type wind,dark, fire and ice. I have none of the other damage types.

KaizoKage
Jul 3, 2017, 05:05 AM
is crafting worth leveling? is there some long time benefit with doing it?

Ryuhou
Jul 3, 2017, 05:36 AM
Episode 1: *コートエッジ
Episode 2: *コートダブリス
Episode 4: *アルケミックジーン

Good luck in purchasing them. Just looked at their prices on Ship 2 nothing is cheaper than 79 mil.
Thanks. I'll try my luck spamming the LQs.

Ryuhou
Jul 3, 2017, 05:43 AM
It's pretty buggy on PC.
Very often it is not possible to switch to 1 right after you load a set and sometimes it's not possible to switch to one or two others either. Recently I could only switch from 2 that the set was at to 4.

Only after the initial switch it's possible to switch to all others.

Kiyumi
Jul 3, 2017, 05:44 AM
What are "photon boosters" and where/how do I get them?

virsarce
Jul 3, 2017, 06:21 AM
what are those triggers sold in SG shop and what do they do ? ty

oratank
Jul 3, 2017, 06:46 AM
from my memory p booster is in photon exchange shop use to unlock some 2nd latent
trigger for create your 1 time eq when ever you feel like to use it. trigger has name of specific eq's name on it so pick what you want

JaseZiD
Jul 3, 2017, 07:17 AM
What dose the Zeinesis pot - Blessing of Life's 2% Party Boost effect ? if I solo have got 2% also and this boost work like pot 12+2 = 14% or like shifta only boosting my char stat.

Batty
Jul 3, 2017, 09:19 AM
whats the maximun amount of drop% boost one can reach without going premium? the ones i´ve taking into acount are 125% tri, 250% drop, 50% daily tri, 50% party boost, 10% team room boost, 10% umbra stick, and throw to all that the 150% boost from the week previous to ep 5 release would be 645%, but its there a way to go higher without going premium? i wanna give that last week a go for the 14* sword before throwing all my affixes into my qhilipad

Altiea
Jul 3, 2017, 10:11 AM
What dose the Zeinesis pot - Blessing of Life's 2% Party Boost effect ? if I solo have got 2% also and this boost work like pot 12+2 = 14% or like shifta only boosting my char stat.

Blessing of Life applies to yourself, even if you're going solo. It's damage up, so you're actually getting 14% damage bonus, which is what Amthesis Trainer also gives.

Altiea
Jul 3, 2017, 10:12 AM
whats the maximun amount of drop% boost one can reach without going premium? the ones i´ve taking into acount are 125% tri, 250% drop, 50% daily tri, 50% party boost, 10% team room boost, 10% umbra stick, and throw to all that the 150% boost from the week previous to ep 5 release would be 645%, but its there a way to go higher without going premium? i wanna give that last week a go for the 14* sword before throwing all my affixes into my qhilipad

Think Timed Abilities should also be on that list.

ralf542
Jul 3, 2017, 11:14 AM

Karaage 10% RDR for 5 minutes, Umblla Stick 20% with Lucky Rise III, Lucky Rise I units 5%/unit, RDR timed ability 3-5%/unit.

Calsetes
Jul 3, 2017, 12:15 PM
So, whipped up some Saiki units and ground them to +10 - nothing fancy on them, but better than the Hiei ones I was using before. Question on these, though - do I extend them at all, or do I just leave them "vanilla?" I know extending units can make them stronger, but wasn't sure on something with this high a star rating - it looks like the level 1 version would definitely be a downgrade, but wasn't sure if they ever outperform a basic Saiki unit.

Thanks.

LancerFate
Jul 3, 2017, 12:21 PM
Think Timed Abilities should also be on that list.

And bonus from deband or random drink can be rare droprate boost (+10% without premium ).

Droid803
Jul 3, 2017, 10:00 PM
So, whipped up some Saiki units and ground them to +10 - nothing fancy on them, but better than the Hiei ones I was using before. Question on these, though - do I extend them at all, or do I just leave them "vanilla?" I know extending units can make them stronger, but wasn't sure on something with this high a star rating - it looks like the level 1 version would definitely be a downgrade, but wasn't sure if they ever outperform a basic Saiki unit.

Thanks.

When people say to craft Saikis, they mean to get them to the special crafts at ex.3. 8 or 10, which turns the unit effect into either giving +100HP (for a S-def special craft), or +10PP (for an R-def special craft). Saiki unit's base unit effect which is lost upon crafting is +50HP and nothing else, so the +100HP one is a straight upgrade in terms of survivability at ex.8 or 10, and the PP one is self explanatory - a full set gives you +55PP including the set effect before affixes. An ex.1 saiki unit is definitely worse than basic.

If you're going to craft saikis, get them to at least ex.8 with the special craft, or don't craft them at all (ex.3 is way too squishy, everyone I've seen using them is face-down on the ground half the time, not recommended). One thing to note: saikis are rapidly nearing complete obsolescence at this point, with the ever-increasing number of skill rings most classes want to equip, so I'd advise against investing too much into a saiki set (they ARE quite old, after all). Ex.8 isn't too expensive but still costs a few million meseta, and seeing as base saikis should do well enough until you get decent 12* unit drops - it just depends how much you're willing to spend on units that you'd probably want to replace fairly soon.

HardBoiledPapa
Jul 3, 2017, 10:37 PM
And bonus from deband or random drink can be rare droprate boost (+10% without premium ).

And also units with lucky rise I from the cube shop.

reinforcers
Jul 3, 2017, 11:54 PM
simple questions: can you change weapon attribute / element?

Anduril
Jul 3, 2017, 11:59 PM
simple questions: can you change weapon attribute / element?

Yes, using Attribute Change (Element name) items.
Japanese for partial search 属性変化
With NT weapons you just need to use the item on the screen that asks for enhancement items (like Grind success increases, etc.) when grinding.
For OT weapons you need to have a weapon of the same type and rarity and go to Attribute Grinding, and then you can use the item on the screen for enhancement items.

Cadfael
Jul 4, 2017, 12:00 AM

Thanks.

When people say to craft Saikis, they mean to get them to the special crafts at ex.3. 8 or 10, which turns the unit effect into either giving +100HP (for a S-def special craft), or +10PP (for an R-def special craft). Saiki unit's base unit effect which is lost upon crafting is +50HP and nothing else, so the +100HP one is a straight upgrade in terms of survivability at ex.8 or 10, and the PP one is self explanatory - a full set gives you +55PP including the set effect before affixes. An ex.1 saiki unit is definitely worse than basic.

If you're going to craft saikis, get them to at least ex.8 with the special craft, or don't craft them at all (ex.3 is way too squishy, everyone I've seen using them is face-down on the ground half the time, not recommended). One thing to note: saikis are rapidly nearing complete obsolescence at this point, with the ever-increasing number of skill rings most classes want to equip, so I'd advise against investing too much into a saiki set (they ARE quite old, after all). Ex.8 isn't too expensive but still costs a few million meseta, and seeing as base saikis should do well enough until you get decent 12* unit drops - it just depends how much you're willing to spend on units that you'd probably want to replace fairly soon.

Another option to consider: instead of spending millions of meseta extending a Saiki set, it may be better to save up for Invade/Austere units, which (IIRC) are still a pretty good option until the RNG sees fit to drop a set of Zenisis units.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 4, 2017, 02:06 AM
Does pso2 only allow letters/special characters in names? I notice if its a letter with an accent over it (like à é Ì ó ý ú) it will either not register it as anything or just have a grayed out block.

Are all accented characters like that? Wanted to write a name out slightly different.....but i guess not if the game doesn't allow it....

Additional Question: what is the ideal combo to use for TAXQ Clears for an alt? (will be an alt until Hero comes out)

munekun
Jul 4, 2017, 05:43 AM
In my time of playing I was severely unlucky and never managed to get all 3 pieces of a saiki set but upon coming back to the game and realizing they are now purchasable from the player shop I'm not sure It's worth waiting weeks to raise the 15+million I'd need to buy a decent set now that I doubt they are the best option.

As I play on the PS4 with no translation I find affixing very difficult as I can't fully tell what I am doing therefor I thought It would be easier to just buy a set but I pretty much only make Meseta from the weekly quests and that's really not enough unless I want to save for an extended amount of time so my question Is If anyone can give me some advice of the best set of units that are relatively easy to obtain.

Ryuhou
Jul 4, 2017, 06:18 AM
I hear there is supposed to be an anga mag?
What's the Japanese name and how can you get it?

Anduril
Jul 4, 2017, 06:51 AM
I hear there is supposed to be an anga mag?
What's the Japanese name and how can you get it?

]進化デバイス/プチアンガ
It is a (very, ridiculously, excruciatingly rare) drop from the Ep.3 LQ.

BlankM
Jul 4, 2017, 11:20 PM
So what is worth going for with the 2017 badges? Is profound darkness triggers what most people are getting? Summoner parfaits?

I haven't played in a long time and have never done PD and don't know what its rewards are at all.

Altiea
Jul 5, 2017, 12:14 AM
So what is worth going for with the 2017 badges? Is profound darkness triggers what most people are getting? Summoner parfaits?

I haven't played in a long time and have never done PD and don't know what its rewards are at all.

Solo PD gives identical rewards to the EQ. Basically, it's a huge Excube farm, since it drops more loot than any single enemy in the game. You can also get Invade/Austere weapons/Units and Ray weapons. Solo PD also exclusively gives Union weapons and Union Boosters, which can be used to upgrade Ray gear into much stronger Union gear.

Vatallus
Jul 5, 2017, 12:23 AM
Also because you are using a trigger for solo PD it gives a 100% RDR boost.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 5, 2017, 12:39 AM
*Debates of I should use Ray/Union Leg or Izane Leg with Zein Rear and Arm*

Considering the game doesnt wanna give me the leg.... (might use for Hero but I'm not sure yet)

Saelix
Jul 5, 2017, 03:36 AM
Out of the limited quest is there one straight up better for things, examples:exp,more badge drops,quicker all around

Vatallus
Jul 5, 2017, 03:42 AM
Why do I not see the new limited quest?

Kondibon
Jul 5, 2017, 03:48 AM
Why do I not see the new limited quest?You need to have completed all of the old ones at some point iirc, that's why they're included.

Zangor17
Jul 5, 2017, 03:50 AM
do the camos from the limited quests drop on any difficulty or is it locked to a specific one? I still want to try for coat edge but if i can get it from any difficulty then i can farm normal runs.

Vatallus
You need to have completed all of the old ones at some point iirc, that's why they're included.

I have. I still can't see it.

Arada
I think I read you have to have completed the 4 previous limited quests to gain access.
Edit: People faster than me...

Arada
Jul 5, 2017, 03:55 AM
Maybe check titles?

Vatallus
Jul 5, 2017, 03:58 AM
Maybe check titles?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/YUmzTfI.png
http://i.imgur.com/ajBImc7.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

I have a completed mark next to each quest on XH. Not show in the picture since the completed mark would only show up outside of the list if I beat them on each difficulty.

Edit: It finally unlocked after I played another 5 quest...

ralf542
Jul 5, 2017, 06:11 AM
Did sega change the drops in the LQ's? All I get now are units and some 4star weapons. I need 3k 1-3star weapons again, where should I go?

Masu
Jul 5, 2017, 06:31 AM
I'm a little confused with the new Seiga CF. I actually have a +40 and affixed Seiga sword, so in the end I just need the required amount of fuse right?...but what about grind? Will I have to grind it to +35?

kurokyosuke
Jul 5, 2017, 07:21 AM
What are the potentials on the upgraded Seiga and Quotz weapons?

Kiyumi
Jul 5, 2017, 08:24 AM
Im sorry if this is a stupid question, but some weapon potentials say "increases DAMAGE" and some say "increases POWER". Are these the same?

Calsetes
Jul 5, 2017, 08:25 AM
Another option to consider: instead of spending millions of meseta extending a Saiki set, it may be better to save up for Invade/Austere units, which (IIRC) are still a pretty good option until the RNG sees fit to drop a set of Zenisis units.

I may just use my vanilla units then, since I blew most of my meager amount of cash on affixing a few semi-decent things on them and I'm still working towards the last set of level cap unlocks (just hit Hunter 75, which was my goal before going back to Ranger cube grinding and grinding crap for my 13* weapon to eat.)

They seem to be doing well enough over the old Hieis I was using, so... good enough for me.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 5, 2017, 08:37 AM
If I plan to use Zein Rear and Arm, which would be preferred to use between Ray/Union and Izane (Will probably use these for Hero) assuming I don't get Zein leg at some point.

final_attack
Jul 5, 2017, 08:52 AM
If I plan to use Zein Rear and Arm, which would be preferred to use between Ray/Union and Izane (Will probably use these for Hero) assuming I don't get Zein leg at some point.

Should depends on how you like it, no?
Izane for better safety, Ray/Union for more PP to burn (and 5 more points on attack).

Though I personally prefer Izane (since I'm more of a HP fan :wacko: )

Cadfael
Jul 5, 2017, 09:50 AM
Out of the limited quest is there one straight up better for things, examples:exp,more badge drops,quicker all around

I think number 2 (the one with Doritos at the end) was the one with the best exp, and number 4 drops fuses.

I have. I still can't see it.

Did you S rank all of them? That may be one of the requirements.

Ryuhou
Jul 5, 2017, 10:09 AM
]進化デバイス/プチアンガ
It is a (very, ridiculously, excruciatingly rare) drop from the Ep.3 LQ.
Thank you. I guess that means I will spam ep 3 lq now lol.

Another question, I heard Lucky Rrise / Temptation does not affect EQ boss crystals (like Deus, Mother, PD, etc.etc.).
Is that true?
What is actually affected by Lucky Rise / Temptation?

Altiea
Jul 5, 2017, 10:22 AM
Thank you. I guess that means I will spam ep 3 lq now lol.

Another question, I heard Lucky Rrise / Temptation does not affect EQ boss crystals (like Deus, Mother, PD, etc.etc.).
Is that true?
What is actually affected by Lucky Rise / Temptation?

Lucky Rise/Temptation does affect EQ bosses. However, the boost has to be active when you kill it, not when you break the crystal. So switching to Umblla Rod after the boss is already dead (like 75% of players in the game) has no effect.

Otokonokotron
Jul 5, 2017, 10:46 AM
two quickies, is there a way to stop the screenshake when u fire a gun in over the shoulder/first person?

also, the game ... im not quite sure "crashing" would be the right word but if i close the lid of my laptop and the game givs me a pop up message and closes. i am not sleeping my laptop, just the display turns off (music still plays, like u can hear everything still running. then when u open it it acts like u dc'd or something)

kurokyosuke
Jul 5, 2017, 10:58 AM
the game ... im not quite sure "crashing" would be the right word but if i close the lid of my laptop and the game givs me a pop up message and closes. i am not sleeping my laptop, just the display turns off (music still plays, like u can hear everything still running. then when u open it it acts like u dc'd or something)

That is a crash, yes. It happens when your graphics card has to turn off at any time. I know it happens when I switch my PC's display mode (i.e. from Computer only to Duplicate, etc), or if any programs have to use virtual fullscreen.

What are the potentials on the upgraded Seiga and Quotz weapons?

Bump just in case.

Cadfael
Jul 5, 2017, 11:14 AM
Lucky Rise/Temptation does affect EQ bosses. However, the boost has to be active when you kill it, not when you break the crystal. So switching to Umblla Rod after the boss is already dead (like 75% of players in the game) has no effect.

It does affect certain bosses, like PD and Apprentice, but not the newer raid bosses, like Deus and Mother.

BlankM
Jul 5, 2017, 03:19 PM

Didn't they make it so it only has to be in your inventory like a long time ago?

Anduril
Jul 5, 2017, 03:24 PM
Didn't they make it so it only has to be in your inventory like a long time ago?

You're thinking about Vraolet; you can get a charm from Zieg that lets you use Vraolet's potential (all Rare weapons drop boxed) while it is in your inventory.

Breadsticks
Jul 5, 2017, 03:28 PM
A cookie cutter Ice/light build for Fo/Te?
xd

TheSeunger
Jul 5, 2017, 05:39 PM
When upgrading OT weps to NT, will the grind cap be at +30 or will it be at +35? (Ex. Seiga an OT to Seikaiser an NT) If someone can confirm this and get back to me I would appreciate it since I do not know how the development are approaching with this. Thanks.

Anduril
Jul 5, 2017, 05:48 PM
When upgrading OT weps to NT, will the grind cap be at +30 or will it be at +35? (Ex. Seiga an OT to Seikaiser an NT) If someone can confirm this and get back to me I would appreciate it since I do not know how the development are approaching with this. Thanks.

According to the swiki, it seems that if the OT weapon is +10 with lv3 Potential, the traded NT will have a 35 grind cap.

Zangor17
Jul 5, 2017, 08:54 PM
never got a reply but are the special drops for the LQ like the coat edge camo restricted to a specific difficulty or can i farm on lower difficulties?

Ryuhou
Jul 6, 2017, 05:19 AM
Thanks.
Also, way to go Sega, actively encouraging people to kill bosses with LR weapons. This actually means the one and ONLY point of LR is if you affix it to your main weapons and temptation is utterly worthless because there is no way to make Umblla Rod not suck, so you can only make use of the affix if you leech with it instead of a decent weapon. Or well, something like Magatsu 2nd phase and Yamato where you are in an AIs the whole time.

On the other hand, certainly removes all stress of not being able to switch to a LR weapon in time when people break an EQ bosses crystal during the Victory screen (shortcuts don't always work).

Kiyumi
Jul 6, 2017, 06:08 AM
Im sorry if this is a stupid question, but some weapon potentials say "increases DAMAGE" and some say "increases POWER". Are these the same?

My question got skipped, so...

Altiea
Jul 6, 2017, 10:49 AM
My question got skipped, so...

There isn't a difference as far as I can tell besides a difference in the way it was translated.

Altiea
Jul 6, 2017, 10:56 AM
Just out of curiosity, does Anthesis affect Lucky Rise? Cause if it did, you could probably get 14% RDR bonus off a Lucky Rise III affix if you transfer with Gift Receptor.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 6, 2017, 11:08 AM
Just out of curiosity, does Anthesis affect Lucky Rise? Cause if it did, you could probably get 14% RDR bonus off a Lucky Rise III affix if you transfer with Gift Receptor.

It was my understanding it only affects stat related Affix (so Like Atk,Spirita,Stam,etc)

I could be wrong though

MaskedShardy
Jul 6, 2017, 06:19 PM
Does anyone have a recommended site to download pso2

Anduril
Jul 6, 2017, 06:20 PM
Does anyone have a recommended site to download pso2

If you download the Tweaker from Arks-layer, you can download and install the game through it. Do note that the game is currently sitting in the 55GB range.

MaskedShardy
Jul 6, 2017, 06:33 PM
yeah, ive got this, well, ill just call it a mega flash drive, causre it can hold about 250 gigs, its called an iomega

somedude1435
Jul 6, 2017, 11:41 PM
if i have OT seiga at max grind it will convert to the NT with +35?or just +30 ? also how does it affect the new<er?> potential on those weapons? i havnt done any upgrades so its all a bit new to me and iv read a whole lot of different answers in here saying it does and some saying it only keeps the max upgrade to +35 but u lose some grinds? idk just want a simple answer on thsi ! thanks

Sirius-91
Jul 6, 2017, 11:42 PM
yeah, ive got this, well, ill just call it a mega flash drive, causre it can hold about 250 gigs, its called an iomega
That's a brand.

Anduril
Jul 6, 2017, 11:47 PM
if i have OT seiga at max grind it will convert to the NT with +35?or just +30 ? also how does it affect the new<er?> potential on those weapons? i havnt done any upgrades so its all a bit new to me and iv read a whole lot of different answers in here saying it does and some saying it only keeps the max upgrade to +35 but u lose some grinds? idk just want a simple answer on thsi ! thanks

No matter the grind on the OT, the NT will have a grind cap of 35. Basically, it will match the potential level of the OT; if you have PotLV1 on the OT, the NT will at least be at +10/35 with the potential unlocked; if you have potLV2, it will be at least +20/35 with potential unlocked; if you have potLV3 unlocked it will be at least +30/35 with potential unlocked; if you have it at +10 potLV3, it will be +35/35.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 7, 2017, 08:58 AM
I recall seeing somewhere there is suppose to be a live stream about something on pso2 this weekend but can't recall the time. does anyone have any information on that?

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 7, 2017, 11:11 AM
Would there be a ring of the Left side to increase damage of some sort??

My Class is Bo/Hu (Jet Boots)

Second Question: Which eyes are Quna using??

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 7, 2017, 11:16 AM
I recall seeing somewhere there is suppose to be a live stream about something on pso2 this weekend but can't recall the time. does anyone have any information on that?

『PSO2』運営チームからのお知らせです。
2017年7月8日(土)20:00からニコ生公式の
ディープな情報を求めるアークスのための
トーク番組『PSO2 アークスライブ!』(’17/7/8)を
放送いたします。

Altiea
Jul 7, 2017, 12:24 PM
Would there be a ring of the Left side to increase damage of some sort??

My Class is Bo/Hu (Jet Boots)

Second Question: Which eyes are Quna using??

While Boots do not have a Left Ring that directly increases damage, it has L/Jet Boots TA Short Charge, which allows you to rotate Vintos off-element faster by halving the charge time of Techs you chain out of PAs. It's a good time saver and can increase your DPS, but burns through your PP really quickly.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 7, 2017, 12:55 PM
While Boots do not have a Left Ring that directly increases damage, it has L/Jet Boots TA Short Charge, which allows you to rotate Vintos off-element faster by halving the charge time of Techs you chain out of PAs. It's a good time saver and can increase your DPS, but burns through your PP really quickly.

Thanks for the note.. will look out for that ring...

Btw do you happen to know which eyes Quna the songstress is using ??

Anduril
Jul 7, 2017, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the note.. will look out for that ring...

Btw do you happen to know which eyes Quna the songstress is using ??

I believe she uses default fleshie eye type C; if you are a CAST, the closest you can get to it is the Noctilucent Eyes.

sheen20
Jul 7, 2017, 02:25 PM
What determines the identification fee for special items? Can you calculate the affixes and amount of slots per item just by looking at its identification fee?

Anduril
Jul 7, 2017, 03:00 PM
What determines the identification fee for special items? Can you calculate the affixes and amount of slots per item just by looking at its identification fee?

Kinda; here's the break down:

Base Cost: 700 Meseta
Cost per Grind level: 200 Meseta
Cost per 1% Attribute: 20 Meseta
Cost per Affix: 300 Meseta

Weapon type and rarity don't effect the cost of identifying the weapon, and advanced appraisal will cost you 50 times more the normal cost.

So, it is possible to get a rough idea which weapons have more affixes, but two items that have the same cost could have a different number of slots; example, both a 20% +0 with 4 affixes and a 20% +3 with 2 affixes would cost the same, 2300 Meseta.

sheen20
Jul 7, 2017, 08:34 PM
Thanks a lot! And what exactly does advanced appraisal do? I tried identifying three XQ items and they all came out as 3-4 slot shit...I feel scammed ROFL

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 7, 2017, 10:03 PM
Thanks a lot! And what exactly does advanced appraisal do? I tried identifying three XQ items and they all came out as 3-4 slot shit...I feel scammed ROFL

Makes it so that you get higher slot chance and usually has tier 3 stuff.

I only do it unless its a 13* or its from.mod farming....

sheen20
Jul 7, 2017, 10:49 PM
I see, thanks!

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 7, 2017, 11:43 PM
Is it me or does Yamato EQ not drop units much

Cadfael
Jul 7, 2017, 11:51 PM

Higher chance of more/better affixes and grind rate. Also gives you a better chance at a high lucky rise/exp/gil thingy affix.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 8, 2017, 01:05 AM
Where is the best place find a lot of zombies to kill to complete that CF??

Altiea
Jul 8, 2017, 01:27 AM
Where is the best place find a lot of zombies to kill to complete that CF??

You can run the Special Training: Episodes 1~4 Limited Quest, as it has Guren Zombies in it when you get to Moon Base.

Hysteria1987
Jul 8, 2017, 05:54 AM
Is it me or does Yamato EQ not drop units muchOnly managed to do it once so far but not a single unit dropped out of either run. A lot of the new raid bosses seem pretty stingy with units, but so far this one's leading the pack.

And now, my turn...

Turns out I need a Phrase Receptor to transfer Phrase factors from one weapon to another - where can I get these?

Poyonche
Jul 8, 2017, 06:09 AM
Only managed to do it once so far but not a single unit dropped out of either run. A lot of the new raid bosses seem pretty stingy with units, but so far this one's leading the pack.

And now, my turn...

Turns out I need a Phrase Receptor to transfer Phrase factors from one weapon to another - where can I get these?

In the Battle Shop : 1400 Battle coins for 4s, 2800 Battle coins for 6s.

DefinitlyNotTrap
Jul 8, 2017, 10:34 AM
Which LQ is the best for grind exp?

Otokonokotron
Jul 8, 2017, 11:44 AM
is it still possible to get this outfit?
ソリッドオール・スタイル
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%BD%E3%83%AA%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3% 82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF %E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB

it doesnt appear to be showing up on the player market. do i have to do something to acquire it? (or wait for a revival maybe?)

ralf542
Jul 8, 2017, 11:50 AM
is it still possible to get this outfit?
ソリッドオール・スタイル
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%BD%E3%83%AA%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3% 82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF %E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB

it doesnt appear to be showing up on the player market. do i have to do something to acquire it? (or wait for a revival maybe?)
That's not the outfits name. http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-starship-valkyrie/

ソリッドオール[Ba] ║ Solid Ol [Ba]
ソリッドオール月[Ba] ║ Solid Ol Yellow Moon [Ba]
ソリッドオール夜[Ba] ║ Solid Ol Night Blue [Ba]
ソリッドオール葉[Ba] ║ Solid Ol Leaf Green [Ba]
ソリッドオール雪[Ba] ║ Solid Ol White Snow [Ba]
ソリッドオール影[Ba] ║ Solid Ol Black Shadow [Ba]

---------------------------------------

How much PP would a Fighter need for non-stop PA spam under Limitbreak with 5(30sec) and 10(60sec) points in it?

Otokonokotron
Jul 8, 2017, 12:17 PM
well i need to search the base wear, right? the, ソリッドオール? even if just go all the way down to just ソリッド (or solid) it doesnt give me anything with japanese or english results. weird it doesnt showup at all, its only been a few months. i might have to just wait. (unless im doing something wrong still)

ralf542
Jul 8, 2017, 12:23 PM
well i need to search the base wear, right? the, ソリッドオール? even if just go all the way down to just ソリッド (or solid) it doesnt give me anything with japanese or english results. weird it doesnt showup at all, its only been a few months. i might have to just wait. (unless im doing something wrong still)

Ship 02

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/ZuJSYuv.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Otokonokotron
Jul 8, 2017, 12:25 PM
um....thank you? (coulda sworn they werent there before... i see them maybe i just needed both to search for Solid Ol. not just one or the other. either way thanks

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 8, 2017, 12:39 PM
1) I checked the PSO2 Channel on youtube for the past broadcast where they were showing off the new class hero... but I do not see the uploaded video on that ...
Anyone has that broadcast as in the complete thing??

2) Is Spamming Braver's Guren a good thing??

Hysteria1987
Jul 8, 2017, 08:18 PM
2) Is Spamming Braver's Guren a good thing??Can't help on the first one, but Guren is good in that it's effortless, solid damage. It's bad in that it's a little repetitive and boring, and that by spamming it you'll be missing out on everything else the class has to offer, but you can certainly get by quite well doing it. It's worth noting that, while I don't play Braver myself, a lot of the Bravers I play with are really looking forward to the Shunka buff coming with Ep5. Shunka was the go-to PA in Ep2, and it may lean that way again.

Aaaand my turn again!

I'm trying to build a plan for boost week, and I'm working out what's possible. Let's say I'm affixing, and I have a Zeinesis as my target. I've got a 6 slot Phrase Receptor, and 6 slot Phrase Weak, and I succeed in putting that on the Zeinesis. Later on, I want to perform another affix on the Zeinesis - let's say I'm upslotting to 7, or adding a Soul, or something.

Is the Phrase Weak still going to be selectable as an affix, or is it a one-time-only deal?

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 9, 2017, 12:59 AM
Sorry more questions on the way lol

My next question: The beauty palor (my nickname for that lol)
from the panel top down on the third option where you choose the face type.. there are only 5 to choose from... anyways to get more or is that it ??

Anduril
Jul 9, 2017, 01:24 AM
Sorry more questions on the way lol

My next question: The beauty palor (my nickname for that lol)
from the panel top down on the third option where you choose the face type.. there are only 5 to choose from... anyways to get more or is that it ??

There were only ever two extra face variants released; one was the Lamia face exclusively for Caseals, and the other was the Beast face which was released as a Scratch Bonus for pulling 25 AC scratches (which costs approximately 50USD) from the 3rd PSU Scratch. While the Lamia face ticket was able to be bought from the player shops, the Beast face ticket was account bound, and thus could not be sold or traded.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 9, 2017, 02:09 AM
How much difference is +45 DEF when it comes to taking damage?

ralf542
Jul 9, 2017, 02:53 AM
How do the drops work in the LQ? Do we know which boss drops what? Or the drop table the same for all enemies in the quest?

Kiyumi
Jul 9, 2017, 04:26 AM
If I buy a physical WebMoney card, can I turn it into AC?

Ive got this lock on my SEGA ID because I have a SecureOTP. Do I need to remove this to use my WebMoney card? Is it safe to make up bullsh-- info and send the letter asking to remove it? Will I need to remember said bullsh--?

Sorry for questions.

KlTSUNE
Jul 9, 2017, 06:57 AM
what mag triggers should I use for braver?