PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Anduril
Aug 25, 2017, 12:45 PM
and what 女性EXボイスA12?

Not sure why the voice sample page doesn't have EX voices past A05, but you can always just search the name you found and find youtube videos with that voice.

10 Weapon Badge 2017 is the max in Beach Wars 2017 XH, can't go higher even with RDR?
You get 10 as a quest reward for S-Ranking the EQ, and Aratron drops them, though I'm not sure what his drop limit is for them.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Aug 25, 2017, 12:49 PM
Not sure why the voice sample page doesn't have EX voices past A05, but you can always just search the name you found and find youtube videos with that voice.

yea there you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiSHc1qGl78

im not sure if sound like monther but guess yes just want know your opinion

edit: at 0:30 she sound like she go angry so use ultimate skill what one shot you or have 50% HP

Anduril
Aug 25, 2017, 12:52 PM
yea there you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiSHc1qGl78

im not sure if sound like monther but guess yes just want know your opinion

edit: at 0:30 she sound like she go angry so use ultimate skill what one shot you or have 50% HP

I play with the sound off, so I wouldn't know. :wacko:

DRAGONxNOGARD
Aug 25, 2017, 01:03 PM
I play with the sound off, so I wouldn't know. :wacko:

nothing better found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbMCzj7jSJ4

hope it helps you hear mother

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 25, 2017, 02:55 PM
So I have an episode 1 &2 question that i'll just hide in case someone hasn't done story yet......
[spoiler-box] Ok so I might just be looking too deep into in and may well just use the excuse of "because photons" but.....

Ok.....so Matoi appears at the beginning of Ep1 because of what the player did in Ep2 by going back 10 years in the past and sort of prevented Matoi from dying by the hands of Persona before she would of became PD....Xaio sends you back but Xion tries to erase that history by bringing her with you and having her memory erased so she could live "normally" but still knew the player name only.....

but.....that sort of makes it like the effect happened before the cause actually occurred >< Or am I thinking about that wrong?

Also side question: Is Matoi related to Xion? I notices she always referred to her as "her kin"
[/spoiler-box]

Kondibon
Aug 25, 2017, 03:05 PM
So I have an episode 1 &2 question that i'll just hide in case someone hasn't done story yet......
[spoiler-box] Ok so I might just be looking too deep into in and may well just use the excuse of "because photons" but.....

Ok.....so Matoi appears at the beginning of Ep1 because of what the player did in Ep2 by going back 10 years in the past and sort of prevented Matoi from dying by the hands of Persona before she would of became PD....Xaio sends you back but Xion tries to erase that history by bringing her with you and having her memory erased so she could live "normally" but still knew the player name only.....

but.....that sort of makes it like the effect happened before the cause actually occurred >< Or am I thinking about that wrong?

Also side question: Is Matoi related to Xion? I notices she always referred to her as "her kin"
[/spoiler-box]To your second question They aren't physically related as far as I know, but Xion helped create Matoi directly iirc, and thinks of her like a daughter

Anduril
Aug 25, 2017, 03:06 PM

[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]As shown in the Ep.0 manga, whether or not [Persona] exists, Matoi was on the verge of become the [Profound Darkness] at that moment because of all the darker energy she had absorbed up to that point in her life; her being sent back in time is the result of Clarissa's/Xion's attempt at purifying her.
Xiao's and the Player's intervention merely caused things to play out in a slightly different manner - Matoi bonded with the Player as opposed to Melphonsina - but everything else essentially was already destined to happen.
In the Ep.0 timeline, the purification process kills Shiina, but in ours, Xiao pulls us back before it can do the same to the Player. So although it seems like Xiao pulling the Player back also pulled Matoi back, they are merely two separate events that occurred simultaneously.
Matoi's memory being erased is the result of the forced purification, as far as I can tell, and Xion erased knowledge of Matoi to be able to protect her from Luther for when she could be rescued.
I'm assuming the kin line relates to the fact that she was connected to her through Clarissa, but I may be wrong there.[/spoiler-box]

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 25, 2017, 03:20 PM
[spoiler-box]As shown in the Ep.0 manga, whether or not [Persona] exists, Matoi was on the verge of become the [Profound Darkness] at that moment because of all the darker energy she had absorbed up to that point in her life; her being sent back in time is the result of Clarissa's/Xion's attempt at purifying her.
Xiao's and the Player's intervention merely caused things to play out in a slightly different manner - Matoi bonded with the Player as opposed to Melphonsina - but everything else essentially was already destined to happen.
In the Ep.0 timeline, the purification process kills Shiina, but in ours, Xiao pulls us back before it can do the same to the Player. So although it seems like Xiao pulling the Player back also pulled Matoi back, they are merely two separate events that occurred simultaneously.
Matoi's memory being erased is the result of the forced purification, as far as I can tell, and Xion erased knowledge of Matoi to be able to protect her from Luther for when she could be rescued.
I'm assuming the kin line relates to the fact that she was connected to her through Clarissa, but I may be wrong there.[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]ah I see that makes more sense now......speaking of Episode 0. If Melphonsina died due to purification than how come her younger sister has so much remorse as if she was responsible for her dying and in turn why gettemhart became cold?[/spoiler-box]

Anduril
Aug 25, 2017, 03:27 PM
[spoiler-box]ah I see that makes more sense now......speaking of Episode 0. If Melphonsina died due to purification than how come her younger sister has so much remorse as if she was responsible for her dying and in turn why gettemhart became cold?[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]In Ep.0, Gettemhart merely went mad from the knowledge that Shiina had died, and rather than accepting it, he projected Shiina onto Melrondia and became super aggressive, and I assume that because she was the one who told him Shiina died, Melrondia feels like it is her fault that Gettemhart went crazy; in our timeline, Shiina died protecting Melrondia from [Double] (something which Gettemhart had actually done in the Ep.0 timeline[the protecting part, not the dying]).[/spoiler-box]

[Ayumi]
Aug 25, 2017, 04:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yRSG9T0.png
Been seeing this for a few days now and I don't fully understand.
What exactly is this?

Moffen
Aug 25, 2017, 04:42 PM
;3432009']http://i.imgur.com/yRSG9T0.png
Been seeing this for a few days now and I don't fully understand.
What exactly is this?

100% trboost for buster quest main matches because you participated in a free match

[Ayumi]
Aug 25, 2017, 04:53 PM
100% trboost for buster quest main matches because you participated in a free match

Oh... meh so no use for me. Nevermind then.

IndigoNovember
Aug 26, 2017, 03:15 AM
Does Bouncer's Switch Strike affect the R/Photon Flare ring?

Anduril
Aug 26, 2017, 03:23 AM
Does Bouncer's Switch Strike affect the R/Photon Flare ring?

Switch Strike only makes you use the S-ATK stat that is already inherently on the Jet Boots; it doesn't change any T-ATK to S-ATK.

ralf542
Aug 26, 2017, 06:40 AM
If soloing/duoing one EQ takes ~12min, would this mean that it would take 1-2min with 12/12 MPA? Let's say I can duo(2/12) Beach Wars 2017 in ~7min, how long should it take it with 12/12?

Saffran
Aug 26, 2017, 07:37 AM
Ralf> that will entirely depend on the MPA. My experience of beach wars was more of 5 to 7 minutes with a full MPA so I can't really help you on that one.
Maybe video sharing sites can help you further.

rsod
Aug 26, 2017, 07:57 AM
If soloing/duoing one EQ takes ~12min, would this mean that it would take 1-2min with 12/12 MPA? Let's say I can duo(2/12) Beach Wars 2017 in ~7min, how long should it take it with 12/12?

Not at all.
While 12 people MPA is able to kill enemies 12 times faster (if everyone has same gear and skill, which is rarely can be seen but let's pretend it's that), they unable to move 12 times faster around the map and they unable to make enemies spawn 12 times faster.

With static thick bosses like mother this formula could work better

aduran
Aug 26, 2017, 02:59 PM
how do i get a new character to access episode 5. the option is missing

Anduril
Aug 26, 2017, 03:02 PM
how do i get a new character to access episode 5. the option is missing
Be logged-in in Ep4-5 mode and talk to Xierra. Keep in mind that all your characters share Ep.5 progress, so even a new character will be in the same place in Ep.5 as your other characters.

aduran
Aug 26, 2017, 03:05 PM
that is weird. only gives me episode 4 option and when i select talk to her. nothing happens. are there any special conditions for it to unlock?

Anduril
Aug 26, 2017, 03:08 PM
that is weird. only gives me episode 4 option and when i select talk to her. nothing happens. are there any special conditions for it to unlock?

If that's the case, are you sure you aren't already in Ep.5? If not, can you get a screenshot to show what you see.

aduran
Aug 26, 2017, 03:12 PM
yeah. I think I am in episode 5. i thought i could just go to buster quest and level up but the quest is disabled on a new character. how do i open it? I have seen lower levels play it

Anduril
Aug 26, 2017, 03:16 PM
yeah. I think I am in episode 5. i thought i could just go to buster quest and level up but the quest is disabled on a new character. how do i open it? I have seen lower levels play it

You need to progress to a certain point in the story to unlock Buster Quests, but if you already have unlocked them, then I'm not sure.

EDIT: Ok, looks like you may actually still be in Ep.4; I think you need to complete Ep4 Ch1 to move to Ep.5.

aduran
Aug 26, 2017, 03:38 PM
You need to progress to a certain point in the story to unlock Buster Quests, but if you already have unlocked them, then I'm not sure.

EDIT: Ok, looks like you may actually still be in Ep.4; I think you need to complete Ep4 Ch1 to move to Ep.5.

Thank you so much. Yes, have to finish episode 4 chapter 1

Masu
Aug 26, 2017, 05:49 PM
So...Just finished Deus re-match and (fml) game exe got a crash at crystal. Will it count as sanction from sega? I noticed that I got bunch of 630 lately and so far was lucky they didn't happened during eqs/bqs etc, only in lobby or FF. Some friends have same issue too. You skip next maintenace schedule sega? Really!? <_<"

Anduril
Aug 26, 2017, 05:51 PM
So...Just finished Deus re-match and (fml) game exe got a crash at crystal. Will it count as sanction from sega? I noticed that I got bunch of 630 lately and so far was lucky they didn't happened during eqs, only in lobby or FF. Some friends have same issue too. You skip next maintenace schedule sega? Really!? <_<"
I believe that what will result in administrative action is a series of repeated disconnects during the flagged EQs between when the teleporter countdown finishes and when the quest ends (in this case, once you kill Deus and get the screen where everyone poses); one or two here and there most likely won't be an issue, although they are documented. Though, as long as the quest is cleared, it won't count as a strike.

Masu
Aug 26, 2017, 06:01 PM
I believe that what will result in administrative action is a series of repeated disconnects during the flagged EQs between when the teleporter countdown finishes and when the quest ends (in this case, once you kill Deus and get the screen where everyone poses); one or two here and there most likely won't be an issue, although they are documented. Though, as long as the quest is cleared, it won't count as a strike.
Noted. Thank you :)

BlankM
Aug 26, 2017, 06:03 PM
Are 5th anniversary badges worthless now? It seems you can still turn in weapon badges but not anniversary ones.

Altiea
Aug 26, 2017, 06:52 PM
Are 5th anniversary badges worthless now? It seems you can still turn in weapon badges but not anniversary ones.

They got rid of the 5th Anniversary Shop when the LQ went away a few weeks ago. You can trash whatever badges you have left.

BlankM
Aug 26, 2017, 07:18 PM
That's unfortunate. Are there any other ways to farm weapon badges now then?

Altiea
Aug 26, 2017, 07:39 PM
That's unfortunate. Are there any other ways to farm weapon badges now then?

Do Beach Wars. That's about it, currently.

nyaaaaa
Aug 27, 2017, 07:09 AM
They got rid of the 5th Anniversary Shop when the LQ went away a few weeks ago. You can trash whatever badges you have left.

I am fairly new to the game still, but unless you really need the one extra inventory space (or more if you have multiple stacks of them I suppose), wouldn't it make more sense to just keep them just in case? If it's only x100 or some small amount, then scrapping probably makes sense, but if you had a lot left I figure keeping them (in the off chance they bring back some sort of exchange for them) may be worth it. But I am an item hoarder, so idk.

nyaaaaa
Aug 27, 2017, 07:15 AM
Am I missing something, or do certain weapon types have about a trillion camos to choose from, while others have... five or so? I looked at AR camos and there are only 3-4 of them that aren't 7+ figure amounts, and none are any good (imo). Even from the overtly expensive ones, only the 60mm one looks decent. I then checked the multi-weapon ones, and out of the hundred+(?) or so of them, there are only about 5 or so of them that can work with ARs? I don't get it. Not only that, but there aren't any/many that look like... real guns. Other weapon categories seem to have a ton of options, ranging from real life imitations to bizarre things. Maybe I am just salty because I want an old-school WWI/WWII-era looking rifle/carbine camo or something else/similar I guess...

Morgan Fumi
Aug 27, 2017, 07:29 AM
What are the conditions for Buster Medal drops? I don't seem to be getting any, despite having drop boosts running.

LancerFate
Aug 27, 2017, 08:19 AM
Am I missing something, or do certain weapon types have about a trillion camos to choose from, while others have... five or so? I looked at AR camos and there are only 3-4 of them that aren't 7+ figure amounts, and none are any good (imo). Even from the overtly expensive ones, only the 60mm one looks decent. I then checked the multi-weapon ones, and out of the hundred+(?) or so of them, there are only about 5 or so of them that can work with ARs? I don't get it. Not only that, but there aren't any/many that look like... real guns. Other weapon categories seem to have a ton of options, ranging from real life imitations to bizarre things. Maybe I am just salty because I want an old-school WWI/WWII-era looking rifle/carbine camo or something else/similar I guess...

Check NPC Zieg, Avatar Weapon Camo Exchange there AR camo not sure if you like it or not.
Also check multi-category camo, since there also some AR and they not listed when you select AR only in shop filter.

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 27, 2017, 08:47 AM
does anyone know when is the report feature coming out?? need to report noob players and this is even when I tick the expert box

LancerFate
Aug 27, 2017, 08:50 AM
What are the conditions for Buster Medal drops? I don't seem to be getting any, despite having drop boosts running.

You mean the ones from Free Match ?

TehCubey
Aug 27, 2017, 08:52 AM
does anyone know when is the report feature coming out?? need to report noob players and this is even when I tick the expert box

Being a noob is not a reportable offense, or else you'd be banned a long time ago.

rando
Aug 27, 2017, 09:03 AM
what are all the ways to get sentence power/tech/shoot onto Units ?
Any compatibility issues ?

Sizustar
Aug 27, 2017, 09:17 AM

False report will get your account banned.

ralf542
Aug 27, 2017, 09:18 AM

This is the reason why parser got banned.

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 27, 2017, 09:30 AM
Being a noob is not a reportable offense, or else you'd be banned a long time ago.

Oh and I thought I could .. then what can we do with them lol ??

Moffen
Aug 27, 2017, 09:35 AM

You can consider going with team runs and realising that not everyone else is as much of a tryhard in this game as you are.

TehCubey
Aug 27, 2017, 09:39 AM

You can hope that they get better at the game, which is what I suggest you do. Or at the very least, don't blame others for your own shortcomings.

Here's a free hint: when you die three times in a BQ, it's not other peoples' fault because they didn't help you.

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 27, 2017, 09:47 AM
You can hope that they get better at the game, which is what I suggest you do. Or at the very least, don't blame others for your own shortcomings.

Here's a free hint: when you die three times in a BQ, it's not other peoples' fault because they didn't help you.

right sure.. grade 3+ last attack section ... 2 x 4 on each side.. but no some idiots go 1 and 7 so the one idiot keeps dying

(no spreads outs.. just like how it was in deus earlier on... last section again when the head(s) becomes very active... 3 idiots on one corner fighting 3 heads and left one player to fight the other 3... -_-

rando
Aug 27, 2017, 09:49 AM

Arada
Aug 27, 2017, 09:54 AM

They drop on buster Quest 12* units. No problem to affix them with anything else than another Sentence.
You must use a Sentence receptor to transfer/keep them, though.

rando
Aug 27, 2017, 10:01 AM
They drop on buster Quest 12* units. No problem to affix them with anything else than another Sentence.
You must use a Sentence receptor to transfer/keep them, though.

would it even be possible to get it on a unit with an astral soul via the (x4) soul catalyst route ?

Arada
Aug 27, 2017, 10:02 AM
would it even be possible to get it on a unit with an astral soul via the (x4) soul catalyst route ?

Yes, no problem.

Sizustar
Aug 27, 2017, 10:03 AM

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6%AD%A6%E5%99%A8%E8%BF%B7%E5%BD%A9

Alenoir
Aug 27, 2017, 08:02 PM
AR camo that looks like real guns. (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%BC%8A%E5%B9%BB%E9%8A%83)

ArcaneTechs
Aug 28, 2017, 12:10 AM
how does Gift Receptor work? never messed with it

Altiea
Aug 28, 2017, 12:27 AM
how does Gift Receptor work? never messed with it

It essentially lets you transfer Lucky Rise, Meseta Fever, and EXP Bonus between Weapons. It can also let you evolve them into the upgraded tiers, provided you're using Is and IIs.

The success rates for Gift Receptor are:

Gift I + Gift I + Gift Receptor = 75%
Gift I + Gift I + Gift I + Gift Receptor = 100%/60% (evolve)
Gift II + Gift II + Gift Receptor = 50%
Gift II + Gift II + Gift II + Gift Receptor = 75%/40% (evolve)
Gift III + Gift III + Gift Receptor = 30%
Gift III + Gift III + Gift III + Gift Receptor = 50%

ArcaneTechs
Aug 28, 2017, 12:37 AM
It essentially lets you transfer Lucky Rise, Meseta Fever, and EXP Bonus between Weapons. It can also let you evolve them into the upgraded tiers, provided you're using Is and IIs.

The success rates for Gift Receptor are:

Gift I + Gift I + Gift Receptor = 75%
Gift I + Gift I + Gift I + Gift Receptor = 100%/60% (evolve)
Gift II + Gift II + Gift Receptor = 50%
Gift II + Gift II + Gift II + Gift Receptor = 75%/40% (evolve)
Gift III + Gift III + Gift Receptor = 30%
Gift III + Gift III + Gift III + Gift Receptor = 50%
how odd the way this works, dont think i could apply Another History to this either (can you?). tyvm for the info

XbikXBd
Aug 28, 2017, 01:00 AM
Quick question what is the unlock for Expert blocks now since I thought i did everything already but seems the title has not popped?

Altiea
Aug 28, 2017, 01:18 AM
Quick question what is the unlock for Expert blocks now since I thought i did everything already but seems the title has not popped?

Expert requirements are currently:

1. Get a 13* or higher weapon to +35 OR get a Pet to Lv. 120
2. Clear Solo Training: Heaven and Hell (Stages 1-5)
3. Equip a full set of 12* Units grinded to +10

Note that you are no longer required to wear either the weapon or Units once the respective Title is obtained. Also, just for the record, Expert Blocks were removed as of EP5, and were replaced by Expert Matching (in Matching Settings), which only matches you and only allows you to match with players who have also obtained Expert status.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 28, 2017, 01:22 AM
Expert requirements are currently:

1. Get a 13* or higher weapon to +35 OR get a Pet to Lv. 120
2. Clear Solo Training: Heaven and Hell (Stages 1-5)
3. Equip a full set of 12* Units grinded to +10

Note that you are no longer required to wear either the weapon or Units once the respective Title is obtained. Also, just for the record, Expert Blocks were removed as of EP5, and were replaced by Expert Matching (in Matching Settings), which only matches you and only allows you to match with players who have also obtained Expert status.

It also prevents you from seeing parties that don't have expert matching set on, so be careful about it if you're looking to snipe triggers.

Altiea
Aug 28, 2017, 01:27 AM
how odd the way this works, dont think i could apply Another History to this either (can you?). tyvm for the info

As far as I recall, the special variants of the Gift III abilities (such as Another History and Temptation) aren't compatible with Gift Receptor.

Sirius-91
Aug 28, 2017, 08:05 AM
You pretty much need one of the PSU weapons or the anime weapons, as their Special Ability Factor is Another History.

NightlightPro
Aug 28, 2017, 08:46 AM
where can you find Bal Strahda and Bal Blundarl?

ZerotakerZX
Aug 28, 2017, 08:57 AM

forsaken aquatics lvl 44 and 46

nyaaaaa
Aug 28, 2017, 03:33 PM
Do CFs list anywhere all of the enemies that qualify for each section/item, or just the one 'recommended' enemy? I just had the Excube section of the Zenisis AR CF complete after running a Free Match BQ... (the recommended enemy is Blu Ringhada lvl.61+)... That was odd/unexpected, but as long as it isn't a glitch, it makes grinding that part easier for when Beach Wars ends I guess.

Also, while waiting for that free match to start, I was messing around with lobby actions, and another player started doing the same. I hopped on my surfboard and they followed suit, but then they started roaming around on theirs. How do you do that? If I move it just makes the LA stop, so wasn't sure.

Lyrise
Aug 28, 2017, 03:36 PM
CFs list the item and the target enemy, as well as a location in case it has to be done in a specific quest. However, if you find the item directly, it will instantly clear the item off the CF. Free match BQs always give excubes directly, so its literally a free pass for any CF that requires an EXcube drop.

nyaaaaa
Aug 28, 2017, 03:39 PM

I completed my bingo card section/spot for the Bal Strahda earlier when running the campaign Coast AQ on SH, but idk if that is a reliable method or if one just randomly showed up for me.

nyaaaaa
Aug 28, 2017, 03:40 PM
CFs list the item and the target enemy, as well as a location in case it has to be done in a specific quest. However, if you find the item directly, it will instantly clear the item off the CF. Free match BQs always give excubes directly, so its literally a free pass for any CF that requires an EXcube drop.

Ah, the first free match BQ didn't give me an excube, so I didn't know that. I only had medals drop from the first one I ran (yesterday).

Sayara
Aug 28, 2017, 03:41 PM
The only time that isnt the case if it says
"This gague only increases on [quest]" Like.. for the mother CF the Nox drop wouldnt count if you got it outside of the Mother EQ.

I think the God EQ's 12star item has the same case.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 28, 2017, 05:40 PM
You pretty much need one of the PSU weapons or the anime weapons, as their Special Ability Factor is Another History.
i totally forgot about all about this, now i can make a 13* exp wep for those Bonus Quests and maybe Buster. thanks!

SteveCZ
Aug 28, 2017, 10:38 PM
Max inventory pack is 150 right?

Moffen
Aug 28, 2017, 10:48 PM
Max inventory pack is 150 right?

That is correct

SteveCZ
Aug 28, 2017, 10:53 PM
That is correct

thx for the quick reply \o/

Newblood
Aug 29, 2017, 12:11 AM

right sure.. grade 3+ last attack section ... 2 x 4 on each side.. but no some idiots go 1 and 7 so the one idiot keeps dying

(no spreads outs.. just like how it was in deus earlier on... last section again when the head(s) becomes very active... 3 idiots on one corner fighting 3 heads and left one player to fight the other 3... -_-

This is why MMO players have a bad reputation - behavior like yours, Takemi. You talk about reporting people to get them banned because you don't like what they're doing in a video game like you think it's totally ok. Clearly, performance Trumps acting like a reasonable person.

P.S. Yes, I only post here to talk shit about some of the walking clichés.

ralf542
Aug 29, 2017, 01:48 AM
How can I get more 10-11* weapons for excubes from XH Beach Wars? I'm using Tri/RDR/Tree/Timed ability but I only get 6-7 10-11* weapons per run and I still need to buy 250RDR, so with 3runs(worst) it's 4-5 and with 5runs(best) 5-6/run. People say when you reach SH/XH 10-11* weapons drop like candy, but I get 3-4 excubes from BQ Free match and more 10-11* weapons from Bonus quests without any boost.

ZerotakerZX
Aug 29, 2017, 02:11 AM
How can I get more 10-11* weapons for excubes from XH Beach Wars? I'm using Tri/RDR/Tree/Timed ability but I only get 6-7 10-11* weapons per run and I still need to buy 250RDR, so with 3runs(worst) it's 4-5 and with 5runs(best) 5-6/run. People say when you reach SH/XH 10-11* weapons drop like candy, but I get 3-4 excubes from BQ Free match and more 10-11* weapons from Bonus quests without any boost.

I think that's the normal ammount. BW isn't the cube-richest quest.

Anduril
Aug 29, 2017, 02:14 AM

Mob based EQs usually aren't the best for cubes; it's really just the raid boss and TD EQs that drop cube fodder like piñatas.

rashoood
Aug 29, 2017, 10:40 AM
a very stupid question but, how do I put a party maker?

Anduril
Aug 29, 2017, 10:53 AM
a very stupid question but, how do I put a party maker?

You do so from the Quick Menu, but it is only on certain layouts; I recommend switching to "Dedicated Menu" layout.

Loveless62
Aug 29, 2017, 11:42 AM

Mob based EQs usually aren't the best for cubes; it's really just the raid boss and TD EQs that drop cube fodder like piñatas.
Note that you also collect 2017 weapon badges from Beach Wars, which you can use to purchase Solo PD triggers. Each successful Solo PD run, with 250% RDR boost or better, can earn you 40+ weapons that you can convert to excubes.

ralf542
Aug 29, 2017, 01:31 PM
Thanks guys. 1 more question: Beach Wars can't drop Rina units?(If it can't, where to go, i have never seen Rina/Itsuki EQ)

Saelix
Aug 29, 2017, 05:54 PM
Is that whole Wand castings techs slower for no reason still a thing? (feel free to say if it never was lol just checking)

Anduril
Aug 29, 2017, 06:09 PM
Is that whole Wand castings techs slower for no reason still a thing? (feel free to say if it never was lol just checking)
Unless I'm reading this wrong, yes, their JA ring is in general slower compared to Rod and Talis.

通常攻撃・テクニック使用後共にロッドやタリスよりJAリングの発生が遅いため、テクニックの発射台として の運用ではそれらに劣る。

ArcaneTechs
Aug 29, 2017, 09:24 PM
This is why MMO players have a bad reputation - behavior like yours, Takemi. You talk about reporting people to get them banned because you don't like what they're doing in a video game like you think it's totally ok. Clearly, performance Trumps acting like a reasonable person.

P.S. Yes, I only post here to talk shit about some of the walking clichés.
theres these things called strategies they people should have learned by now by running the same thing over and over but that never clicks but reporting ppl every single time you dont like something isnt the best way to go about it.

if you cant manage one side on BQ Main Advance solo AS a Hero, your playing bad, its VERY doable and doesnt take long. your political jokes though need to be taken elsewhere

Kondibon
Aug 29, 2017, 09:27 PM
theres these things called strategies they people should have learned by now by running the same thing over and over but that never clicks but reporting ppl every single time you dont like something isnt the best way to go about it.

if you cant manage one side on BQ Main Advance solo AS a Hero, your playing bad, its VERY doable and doesnt take long. your political jokes though need to be taken elsewhereNewblood is being kinda dumb, but reporting and trying to ban players for playing badly in a pug isn't very mature either. :/

Vatallus
Aug 29, 2017, 10:13 PM
Is BQ Main Match Advance dead this time of day? Or is Ship 9 just sucking again?

I can find free matches, I can find Main Match. I can not find any Main Match Advance.

Masu
Aug 29, 2017, 11:05 PM
Is BQ Main Match Advance dead this time of day? Or is Ship 9 just sucking again?

I can find free matches, I can find Main Match. I can not find any Main Match Advance.

Can't reply for ship9 but it's starting to be difficult to get consistent BQ runs on ship2 as well. Am kinda burned already and I wouldn't be surprised if most people feel the same. The whole ep5 BQ idea is a mistake imho.

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 30, 2017, 12:42 AM
hey how do I switch and NT weapons element.. I have the caps to do so but where's the menu for that??

ZerotakerZX
Aug 30, 2017, 12:46 AM
hey how do I switch and NT weapons element.. I have the caps to do so but where's the menu for that??

feed any fodder to the weapon, and while you at it, you'll see a dropdown menu for this

Kiyumi
Aug 30, 2017, 06:16 AM
1) Is the Evleda set worth getting?

2) What is Hero Counter and how do I use it?

Sorry if these are dumb questions

Sizustar
Aug 30, 2017, 06:21 AM

1. Yes, since there are more planned upgrade path for it, and it's currently the easiest 13* to get
2. Do a perfect dodge and attack immediately. So basicly a step attack, but through an enemy attack.

Dragwind
Aug 30, 2017, 06:27 AM

It's especially worth getting the Evleda set if you plan on running a lot of BQs because of their potential. If not now, at least for in the future versions of BQs as the bonuses seem like they will help yourself and the party out.

Syanonn
Aug 30, 2017, 06:44 AM
The Lobby Action/Gesture event http://pso2.jp/players/news/20311/
Is that /la you (pointing) for the first day?

and just wondering, what is the LA for the one on the ground and twitching?

Sizustar
Aug 30, 2017, 06:52 AM

No, they already stated that the first day is 247「ハグ」 /247 Hug

And the twitching one is one of the /ichitaro one, giving during one of the past ark live and saying a key word.

Syanonn
Aug 30, 2017, 07:00 AM
No, they already stated that the first day is 247「ハグ」 /247 Hug

And the twitching one is one of the /ichitaro one, giving during one of the past ark live and saying a key word.

I thought 247「ハグ」 was the reward... and we are suppose to perform the LA in the picture... maybe I misunderstood.

CrossOmega
Aug 30, 2017, 07:05 AM

Yes. The first day la you need to perform is /la you .

Loveless62
Aug 30, 2017, 03:17 PM
Thanks guys. 1 more question: Beach Wars can't drop Rina units?(If it can't, where to go, i have never seen Rina/Itsuki EQ)
In general, you get Rina units from Emergency Trials with her (or SORO) that can occur in Free Exploration quests, AQs, and some Arks Quests. They are awarded in a similar fashion to how the Another History SAF 13* weapons are awarded: you complete the ET and you receive a rare item if the NPCs don't feel like giving you synthesizers instead.

The only EQ I know of that you can get the Rina unit from is Where's the Chocolate 2017, in the trial near the end where she can appear (with a bunch of UQ darkers). I have no idea if swimsuit Rina will give you the unit in Beach Wars 2017. Swiki doesn't say anything about it, and I haven't gotten it from there yet.

Edit: SWiki says you can get the Rina unit from the White Day 2017 EQ as well.

Tymek
Aug 30, 2017, 05:14 PM
How long will ARKS Boost Rally last?

Anduril
Aug 30, 2017, 05:16 PM
How long will ARKS Boost Rally last?

Until next week's maintenance, but there will likely be another one in the future.

Tymek
Aug 30, 2017, 06:47 PM
Until next week's maintenance, but there will likely be another one in the future.

Really? Huh. I might have to do another Grind Day soon...

Oh, I forgot to thank you. I'm sorry for that. And...thank you!

ralf542
Aug 31, 2017, 01:43 AM
In general, you get Rina units from Emergency Trials with her (or SORO) that can occur in Free Exploration quests, AQs, and some Arks Quests. They are awarded in a similar fashion to how the Another History SAF 13* weapons are awarded: you complete the ET and you receive a rare item if the NPCs don't feel like giving you synthesizers instead.

The only EQ I know of that you can get the Rina unit from is Where's the Chocolate 2017, in the trial near the end where she can appear (with a bunch of UQ darkers). I have no idea if swimsuit Rina will give you the unit in Beach Wars 2017. Swiki doesn't say anything about it, and I haven't gotten it from there yet.

Edit: SWiki says you can get the Rina unit from the White Day 2017 EQ as well.

I always get the ones that only drop synthesizers like Aika or that Samurai guy, maybe Rina once in a long time when I run daily on normal before reset.

red1228
Aug 31, 2017, 02:24 AM
So I noticed something wierd when playing with the Affix Simulator... If I use three SAFs (two fodders and one on the base weapon), the simulator doesn't let me upslot. Only put the same number of affixes as what was on the base weapon.
Does having multiple SAFs in the equation prevent upslotting or is the simulator just being weird?

Anduril
Aug 31, 2017, 02:27 AM
So I noticed something wierd when playing with the Affix Simulator... If I use three SAFs (two fodders and one on the base weapon), the simulator doesn't let me upslot. Only put the same number of affixes as what was on the base weapon.
Does having multiple SAFs in the equation prevent upslotting or is the simulator just being weird?
Probably simulator being weird. I've upslotted using 4 SAFs.

EDIT: I tried it out and it seems to be fine.
Base and 2 Fodder were Blue SAF, Junk, Junk and it let me upslot it to 3 slots.
Are you sure you weren't counting the SAF as a slot (which it doesn't count as unless it is already affixed)?

Terrence
Aug 31, 2017, 03:46 AM
Is the haircut of Doctor Ophiel already available for our characters ? If so, what is its JP name ? Thank you !

rashoood
Aug 31, 2017, 04:50 AM
what are the three titles needed for the expert matching?

I know I did the solo one but I have no idea how to get the other two, or if I already have them

ZerotakerZX
Aug 31, 2017, 05:21 AM
what are the three titles needed for the expert matching?

I know I did the solo one but I have no idea how to get the other two, or if I already have them

1 grind NT weapon of your class to +35 (also helps unlock level cap)
2 grind 3 different 12* units to +10 (rear, arm, leg)

rashoood
Aug 31, 2017, 06:01 AM
1 grind NT weapon of your class to +35 (also helps unlock level cap)
2 grind 3 different 12* units to +10 (rear, arm, leg)
oh thank you then I do have all of them

Kiyumi
Aug 31, 2017, 06:09 AM
1) Is there a way to delete a mag? I bought 3 mags and raised them all to 200 of each attack, so I want to get rid of my old junk one.

2) Which mag is the best to use for hero? Or are those auto actions so insignificant it doesnt matter?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 31, 2017, 06:34 AM
1) Is there a way to delete a mag? I bought 3 mags and raised them all to 200 of each attack, so I want to get rid of my old junk one.

Nope.

2) Which mag is the best to use for hero? Or are those auto actions so insignificant it doesnt matter?

As long as each of them have atk totals that =200, it typically doesn't matter, but I'd use the mag with PP restore J on it just to have it, and fill the other trigger slots with stat boost k.

Kiyumi
Aug 31, 2017, 07:09 AM
As long as each of them have atk totals that =200, it typically doesn't matter, but I'd use the mag with PP restore J on it just to have it, and fill the other trigger slots with stat boost k.

I thought I was supposed to fill mags with Healing A?

Sizustar
Aug 31, 2017, 08:21 AM
I thought I was supposed to fill mags with Healing A?

I like Healing B more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5R2fj6Vd0

Kiyumi
Aug 31, 2017, 08:41 AM
Couldnt understand the video entirely but that was helpful thanks.

Im thinking maybe all healing on one mag for real bosses and stat boosts/PP for trash quests where healing is unnecessary.

Loveless62
Aug 31, 2017, 09:04 AM
You can use the Share button to get a URL for the formula you were working with. Would you mind posting it so we can have a better idea of what is going on?

Anduril
Aug 31, 2017, 10:01 AM
Is the haircut of Doctor Ophiel already available for our characters ? If so, what is its JP name ? Thank you !

No; it will likely be part of the next SG Scratch in late-December.

Terrence
Aug 31, 2017, 10:22 AM
No; it will likely be part of the next SG Scratch in late-December.
I see. Thanks, Anduril. I'd better start farming Star Gems from now on, then. ^^

Zephyrion
Aug 31, 2017, 10:30 AM

Im thinking maybe all healing on one mag for real bosses and stat boosts/PP for trash quests where healing is unnecessary.

the thing is most of the good PP restore actions are tied with DEX or T-ATK investment on mag so they are pretty much unaccessible unless you're ready to spend 2500 cubes into levelling down the DEX once you got the wanted PP action and then re-invest them in your preferred ATK type.

As for mag healing actions, A and B should be mixed depending on your preferred playstyle. typically, a lot of HP restore A are useful to counter the damage done by all those random hard to dodge attacks (Deus light spam, Apprentice hand projectiles on Mother) while healing B negates damage less often, but heals a big chunk, making it ideal for the occasional mistake that causes you to eat something big. you should have at least one of each, and the rest literally depends on you. it's also nice to have one HP restore K since the interval healing can come in handy.

nyaaaaa
Aug 31, 2017, 11:59 AM
Well that's a coincidence, I was about to ask about ideal/best mag triggers and auto-actions (I realized I hadn't messed with the triggers since I was still a noob). I have changed PB a few times, but never really touched triggers, so figured I should do so now.

Any suggestions for the best setup/etc for my character if I play RA/HU (for the most part), and probably most importantly: I usually just solo stuff/run it with NPCs right now (aside from EQs of course), so keep that in mind.

I believe right now it has: [1. Revival A; 2. Invincibility A; 3. HP Recovery A; 4. Stat Boost J; 5. HP Recovery A] for triggers, and auto-actions are [Ranged Device / Exploding Fire Bullet; SP Ranged Device / Vulcan].

inisderz
Aug 31, 2017, 12:30 PM
I like Healing B more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5R2fj6Vd0

anyone know which voice ticket this guy use? skip to 3:52 to hear it

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 31, 2017, 12:49 PM
ok erm as far as affixing goes.. what would you (anyone here) put for a four slot unit ??
I was thinking ap soul + mod + 2 other random fodders

edit: The units I am affixing would be the BQ units. By default they come with both the sentence and omega affixes attached.

rashoood
Aug 31, 2017, 02:35 PM
ok erm as far as affixing goes.. what would you (anyone here) put for a four slot unit ??

edit: The units I am affixing would be the BQ units. By default they come with both the sentence and omega affixes attached.

I think 4 slot hero units are best with apprentice soul + modulator + ether factor + noble stamina (or elegant if you can afford it lol)

Alenoir
Aug 31, 2017, 03:02 PM

Astral + Ether Factor + Omega + Noble/Elegant Stamina if you have to stick to the 4s formula and don't mind spending a good chunk of money on Yamato units. Ares is a viable replacement for Astral, no defense though. I'm not a huge fan of Modulator because it adds nothing else, but if you want ATK, go for that.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 31, 2017, 05:20 PM

I prefer more damage with less upkeep, and never needed my mag to heal me for numerous reasons.

doree
Aug 31, 2017, 07:09 PM
What's the best for farming XP from 50 to 75 at this point? BQs seem inconsistent at best, AQs haven't been bad though.

Zero_Virus_X
Aug 31, 2017, 07:14 PM
Hey guys how do you unlock "a test of might I" from klotho?

Sizustar
Aug 31, 2017, 08:12 PM
What's the best for farming XP from 50 to 75 at this point? BQs seem inconsistent at best, AQs haven't been bad though.

The AQ with the Ark Rally Boost

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 31, 2017, 11:23 PM
how does one get the union booster besides that doing that solo quest ??

Anduril
Aug 31, 2017, 11:29 PM
how does one get the union booster besides that doing that solo quest ??

There is a title that gives some, but you need to complete (maybe S-rank?) Solo PD to get it. So...

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 31, 2017, 11:30 PM
There is a title that gives some, but you need to complete (maybe S-rank?) Solo PD to get it. So...

is that the only way?? no other way??

Moffen
Aug 31, 2017, 11:50 PM
is that the only way?? no other way??

Sorry fam,effort is required.
You gotta PD.

Syanonn
Sep 1, 2017, 02:28 AM
Is solo PD the trigger you buy with 2017 weapon badges?

Are there any drops worth running other than for the title?

Altiea
Sep 1, 2017, 02:37 AM
Is solo PD the trigger you buy with 2017 weapon badges?

Are there any drops worth running other than for the title?

Union Boosters, if you need the Union Units or Union Weapons. It also has all the normal PD drops, so Invade/Austere weapons/Units, Ray weapons, etc.

Also usable as an Excube farm if you can clear consistently.

Kiyumi
Sep 1, 2017, 06:16 AM
1) Are there any Hero PAs with iframes? Deus and all his lightning particles gives me super lag and all of a sudden without Deadly Circle T0 I cant overcome this lagfest.

2) Is there any reason to use Talis other then to get that last 1% to fill Hero Time?

Sizustar
Sep 1, 2017, 06:20 AM
1) Are there any Hero PAs with iframes? Deus and all his lightning particles gives me super lag and all of a sudden without Deadly Circle T0 I cant overcome this lagfest.

2) Is there any reason to use Talis other then to get that last 1% to fill Hero Time?

1. Vopar bullet gives the most i-frame

2. Tali has the highest damage against boss with multiple part, along with gaining gear really quickly, although it'll be quicker if you do weapon switch.

For future hero question, and PA combo, etc, you should use the Hero discussion topic
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?237265-Hero-Class-Discussion&p=3432596#post3432596

red1228
Sep 1, 2017, 06:21 AM

1) Vapor Bullet (Sword), Dive Bullet (Talis). Brightness End (sword) has guard frames that achieve the same result.

2) Proper use of Talis' DoT PAs (Wise Hound & Jet Wheel) and Change PAs (all three weapons have) will get you as much as three Hero Time Finishers in a single quest.

KaizoKage
Sep 1, 2017, 06:28 AM
Im really bad at MMO economy, and I have 3 myshop tickets which I don't use cause I dont know what to sell....

so what's worth selling in myshop?

Infinity Series
Sep 1, 2017, 06:57 AM
What is the difference between エステ利用パス and エステ無料パス ?

Kiyumi
Sep 1, 2017, 07:13 AM
What is the difference between エステ利用パス and エステ無料パス ?

How its obtained. The Salon Use Pass (first one) can be bought with AC for premium users. The Salon Free Pass is a gift from campaigns, bingo cards, etc. Other than that theyre exactly the same.

Kiyumi
Sep 1, 2017, 07:20 AM
Im really bad at MMO economy, and I have 3 myshop tickets which I don't use cause I dont know what to sell....

so what's worth selling in myshop?

Weapons and units with valuable affixes/#of slots. Play around in the shop searching to find whats valuable and whats not. Units are usually much more valuable. I dump or use anything thats < 100k. In your everyday play (EQs, daily quests etc) you are unlikely to find anything worth more than 100k (that is tradable). Youre more likely to find valuable items from AQs (at high risk), XQs, or UQs (but nobody does those). Also rare enemies such as Knight Gear, and red boxes can drop valuable units.

Then use your shop pass before an event (such as affix boost week) to maximize your sales when prices are high.

ashley50
Sep 1, 2017, 09:03 AM
Anyone know this [In]'s name?
Unable to view attachment.

KaizoKage
Sep 1, 2017, 09:07 AM
Weapons and units with valuable affixes/#of slots. Play around in the shop searching to find whats valuable and whats not. Units are usually much more valuable. I dump or use anything thats < 100k. In your everyday play (EQs, daily quests etc) you are unlikely to find anything worth more than 100k (that is tradable). Youre more likely to find valuable items from AQs (at high risk), XQs, or UQs (but nobody does those). Also rare enemies such as Knight Gear, and red boxes can drop valuable units.

Then use your shop pass before an event (such as affix boost week) to maximize your sales when prices are high.

thank you very much, I'll keep all of it in mind, and since PSO2 day is coming, Im planning to do AQ at max risk so maybe I'll find some good stuff to sell..

also, is this list still good for stuff to sell?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YBPUWXsIZFL1Wl0D3Ldoee228Ugira1WaFExf8AP_F4/edit#gid=0

ralf542
Sep 1, 2017, 09:36 AM
Anyone know this [In]'s name?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/qhqYuL0.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Anduril
Sep 1, 2017, 10:13 AM
How its obtained. The Salon Use Pass (first one) can be bought with AC for premium users. The Salon Free Pass is a gift from campaigns, bingo cards, etc. Other than that theyre exactly the same.
To add a bit: you don't need to have Premium to buy them, but if you do have Premium, the AC one also allows you a 1 hour grace period to go back and make more changes without using a second pass.
Weirdly, the AC version of the pass was given out on one of the past Bingos, rather than the free version.

Kiyumi
Sep 1, 2017, 11:05 AM
Thanks Anduril for correcting me.

thank you very much, I'll keep all of it in mind, and since PSO2 day is coming, Im planning to do AQ at max risk so maybe I'll find some good stuff to sell..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YBPUWXsIZFL1Wl0D3Ldoee228Ugira1WaFExf8AP_F4/edit#gid=0

Thats a good start and well organized but quite outdated. Youll want to update that entire sheet. A lot of older souls are junk now and new souls have replaced them. Theres also "factors". Honestly 99% of things in the game are junk, but you seem to have a good eye for what to look out for. I suggest spending an hour or so visiphoning and youll end up shrinking that spreadsheet a lot.

Symphie
Sep 1, 2017, 11:14 AM
Not having done quest triggers before, got a few questions regarding that.

Is there some sort of "unspoken" etiquette involving them?
Like I can see open parties on the quest counter, can I just join those, no questions asked?(assuming nothing in the comment field). Or am I expected to pop a trigger myself afterwards and contribute in that sort of way?
Also when popping a quest trigger, I take it I only have to care about block/time I do it, and it'll fill with people who either join my party/or pop triggers of their own?

Altiea
Sep 1, 2017, 01:49 PM
Not having done quest triggers before, got a few questions regarding that.

Is there some sort of "unspoken" etiquette involving them?
Like I can see open parties on the quest counter, can I just join those, no questions asked?(assuming nothing in the comment field). Or am I expected to pop a trigger myself afterwards and contribute in that sort of way?
Also when popping a quest trigger, I take it I only have to care about block/time I do it, and it'll fill with people who either join my party/or pop triggers of their own?

Triggers are typically "first come, first serve", since most of the time, they aren't organized. If you spot one on the list, you're free to take it. Chaining Triggers isn't a necessity, but would be nice if you want the same players to help out on your own Triggers.

Evangelion X.XX
Sep 1, 2017, 05:21 PM
Quick Question:

If I'm the leader of a random party (for the 40% Triboost boost), and I leave the the party first, party leadership gets automatically transferred to another person, right (I'm like 90% sure this is the case, but just in case, I don't want to be a major ass)? I mean, it's not like when I leave the party, the whole party gets booted to the lobby, or anything (which wouldn't make a whole lot of sense).

I'm asking because a lot of the time, when I'm finished with picking up the loot, the remaining party members are still taking a long time to pick-up/sort their loot.

All this time, I just took it for granted that party leadership gets automatically transferred should I leave the party first, although for some reason today, I'm having a faint doubt, like a splinter in the back of my mind.

Edit:

Grammar.

Moffen
Sep 1, 2017, 05:28 PM
Quick Question:

If I'm the leader of a random party (for the 40% Triboost boost), and I leave the the party first, party leadership gets automatically transferred to another person, right (I'm like 90% sure this is the case, but just in case, I don't want to be a major ass)? I mean, it's not like when I leave the party, the whole party gets booted to the lobby, or anything (which wouldn't make a whole lot of sense).

I'm asking because a lot of the time, when I'm finished with picking up the loot, the remaining party members is still taking a long time to pick-up/sort their loot.

All this time, I just took it for granted that party leadership gets automatically transferred should I leave the party first, although for some reason today, I'm having a faint doubt, like a splinter in the back of my mind.

If you leave,leadership changes.
However if you Disband the party from menu,then everyone gets the kick.

Evangelion X.XX
Sep 1, 2017, 05:44 PM
^Alright, I appreciate the confirmation and additional info, thanks.

Edit:

A comment more than anything:

I noticed that sometimes immediately after beating Gracia, the game-camera and the chat window sort of "lock up" and I'm unable to chat (no typing cursor in the chat window, so I can't type お疲れ様でした: otsukaresamadeshita) or move the camera temporarily for some reason; the game doesn't freeze or anything, I can still fumble around and pick up loot and make my way to the campship, which the game resolves itself (camera becomes normal, can type in chat window again).

Cadfael
Sep 1, 2017, 07:39 PM

Typically, the more affixes, and the more combinations of soul, factor, and stat III (or higher), the more it will be worth. The market does fluctuate often, and some affixes are worth more when the EQs you can find them in haven't been scheduled in a while.

You can also do well either creating fodder units, by farming the ingredient materials and mashing them together on a low rarity unit, or taking all of the 10* weapons EQ bosses drop and grinding them up to +20 or +30 (minimizing cost by grinding after a Mother or Deus ESCA EQ).

Taters
Sep 2, 2017, 10:26 AM
What's the best/easiest 13* Hero weapon to get and grind to +35? And to grind them do I just keep feeding them weapons?

Also, easiest 12* units to get?

Every time I try and get a collection file going I don't play enough and it ends up expiring so I'm still sitting here with my Gryphon TMGs lol. Thanks in advance.

Anduril
Sep 2, 2017, 10:35 AM
What's the best/easiest 13* Hero weapon to get and grind to +35? And to grind them do I just keep feeding them weapons?

Also, easiest 12* units to get?

Every time I try and get a collection file going I don't play enough and it ends up expiring so I'm still sitting here with my Gryphon TMGs lol. Thanks in advance.

For the sake of +35ing, your best bet is one of the OT Tokyo 13*s that you can get from one of the Yamato CFs which can be completed super quickly, and you can get spares from Kasego Stones; unlike other weapons, you just need to get three of a kind just to be able to get the element to 60%, then when you trade it to Zeig (with 20 Ether Fuses) they come out as +x/35.
Your other option is the Elveda CF since it isn't dependent on EQs, just on your ability to tolerate Buster Quests.

And yes, you grind NTs just by feeding them other weapons, though how efficient you are about it is something else entirely.

For Rear and Leg, there are a set available from the 2017 Badge Shop, and for Arm, you can get the Gix Arm from a title for S-ranking Ultimate Amduscia.

ralf542
Sep 2, 2017, 11:16 AM
you can get the Gix Arm from a title for S-ranking Ultimate Amduscia.

It's Dead, Jim.

Anduril
Sep 2, 2017, 12:07 PM
It's Dead, Jim.

I'm sure if you have a team willing to run with you, it's not too big an issue. Plus, the question was what is the easiest to get, so that counts since it doesn't technically require making a blood sacrifice to the RN-Gsus.

ralf542
Sep 2, 2017, 12:30 PM
I'm sure if you have a team willing to run with you, it's not too big an issue. Plus, the question was what is the easiest to get, so that counts since it doesn't technically require making a blood sacrifice to the RN-Gsus.

In this case I would like to join your Team since my Team won't help me.

Evangelion X.XX
Sep 2, 2017, 08:33 PM
What does one type in the chat window to get a "diagonal arrow" (pointing to the lower left corner of the display box) to indicate that a Trigger MPA (which you hosted) is now full and that you're heading toward the campship?

*Usually, when a Trigger MPA is full, I just type そろいました (soroimashita) which indicates that the MPA is full*

If it helps any, I use the JP IME that allows you type in Japanese in Windows.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 2, 2017, 09:47 PM
I got a 31 grind cap qliphad TMG to drop from gracia.
I have a 35 grind cap zeinesis tmg.
Is there something specific I can do in this situation to save myself fuses?

RukiaKitsune
Sep 3, 2017, 01:15 AM
Does anyone know when the summer event ends? I'm trying to plan out how many more Beach Wars I can do till I get my weapon. Thanks in advance!

Evangelion X.XX
Sep 3, 2017, 01:48 AM
^According to bumped, on Sept 5th or 6th, depending on your time zone (this coming maintenance), we're going to get a new Seasonal EQ: "Regiment of the Wicked 2017" which will replace Beach Wars.

Also, the Beach Wars Collection Files will expire/be no more on Sept. 5th or 6th, which can be readily seen from the attendent Pudding/Puddin, whatever her name is (again depending on your time zone which is this coming maintenance).

HardBoiledPapa
Sep 3, 2017, 06:44 AM
I got a 31 grind cap qliphad TMG to drop from gracia.
I have a 35 grind cap zeinesis tmg.
Is there something specific I can do in this situation to save myself fuses?

Upgrade the qliphad tmg to at least +30 to unlock pot lvl3. Then go to Zieg and exchange the qliphad tmg to convert it to zeinesis tmg and iirc the potential of the weapon will still remain to be antithesis trainer. After that upgrade the zeinesis tmg with antithesis trainer pot lvl3 with the zeinesis tmg fodder with 35 grind cap. I'm not sure if you'll be able to convert it back to qliphad version without using fuses though. Do remember this method means that you won't be able to take advantage of the +10% affix pot of the zeinesis version.

Akero
Sep 3, 2017, 07:18 AM
What are the party options that affect my party's visibility?
I have no matching settings ticked and for some reason my team mates and friends can't see my party when they try to join from the counter.

Kiyumi
Sep 3, 2017, 08:59 AM
1) What can I do with 13* that I wont use? Save them until SEGA comes up with a use for them?

Kinda unrealistic to expect to get 6 of these as random drops to use for SAF. And starting to burn holes in my storage.

2) Is there a way to flip accessories? I have a hairpin on the left side I want to move to the right side, to fit with my hairstyle better. I can move it to the back of my head, on top, or on my face, but is there no way to simply flip it?

KaizoKage
Sep 3, 2017, 09:21 AM
I have no matching settings ticked and for some reason my team mates and friends can't see my party when they try to join from the counter.

one possibility is that your team mates and friends ticked "Match with Expert Players only" on matching settings.... I don't know any other possibilities

Masu
Sep 3, 2017, 09:24 AM
Do they have themselves xpert only selected? I may be wrong but from my experience it can prevent them to find you because xpert only will show up for them.

RukiaKitsune
Sep 3, 2017, 10:02 AM
^According to bumped, on Sept 5th or 6th, depending on your time zone (this coming maintenance), we're going to get a new Seasonal EQ: "Regiment of the Wicked 2017" which will replace Beach Wars.

Also, the Beach Wars Collection Files will expire/be no more on Sept. 5th or 6th, which can be readily seen from the attendent Pudding/Puddin, whatever her name is (again depending on your time zone which is this coming maintenance).

Oh, okay. Could we still possibly get 2017 weapon tokens from that too? I had some of those before Beach Wars happened. Just wanting to make sure mine don't go wasted. Thanks for that answer though. :D

Anduril
Sep 3, 2017, 12:12 PM
1) What can I do with 13* that I wont use? Save them until SEGA comes up with a use for them?

Kinda unrealistic to expect to get 6 of these as random drops to use for SAF. And starting to burn holes in my storage.

2) Is there a way to flip accessories? I have a hairpin on the left side I want to move to the right side, to fit with my hairstyle better. I can move it to the back of my head, on top, or on my face, but is there no way to simply flip it?

1. There is always a chance that at some point they will add a Recycle Shop exchange for 13*s, but as of now, SAF is the only thing to do with any that you don't intend to use, save just getting rid of them.

2. Unfortunately, no, there is no way to mirror accessories.

Oh, okay. Could we still possibly get 2017 weapon tokens from that too? I had some of those before Beach Wars happened. Just wanting to make sure mine don't go wasted. Thanks for that answer though. :D

Regiment of the Wicked should also drop 2017 Weapon Badges.

Cadfael
Sep 3, 2017, 12:29 PM
Does anyone know when the summer event ends? I'm trying to plan out how many more Beach Wars I can do till I get my weapon. Thanks in advance!

Don't forget that you can still complete a collection file after it expires, as long as the enemy you need doesn't have "gauge will only increase in..." restriction.

RukiaKitsune
Sep 3, 2017, 03:30 PM
Regiment of the Wicked should also drop 2017 Weapon Badges.

Okay. That is good to know!

RukiaKitsune
Sep 3, 2017, 03:31 PM
Don't forget that you can still complete a collection file after it expires, as long as the enemy you need doesn't have "gauge will only increase in..." restriction.

Oh, okay. I'm not doing the collection file, but that is good to know. I'm trying to get 200 2017 Weapon Badges currently for the 13* Rod.

Cyclon
Sep 4, 2017, 06:07 AM
Hello everyone!
Is killing ~200 level 61+ Nodirans in less than 5 minutes at all possible? Someone in my league just pulled that off somehow, right before the competition ended, and that seemed a little... suspect?

nyaaaaa
Sep 4, 2017, 07:50 AM
Is there a thread on here for people to go to to complain/vent/rant? I am not actually going to use it (for now at least; as much as I want to), and don't want to clutter this thread with it, but I am absolutely irate with something that just happened in BW just now, and I am fuming. I don't think I have ever rage-quit a game in my life, but I almost changed that earlier.... ;alskdfjas;lfka;flkjf........ ヽ(○`ε´○)ノ┌┛☆(ノ>_<)ノ

Anduril
Sep 4, 2017, 10:08 AM
Hello everyone!
Is killing ~200 level 61+ Nodirans in less than 5 minutes at all possible? Someone in my league just pulled that off somehow, right before the competition ended, and that seemed a little... suspect?
With a good exit burst in an AQ, it is possible.

Is there a thread on here for people to go to to complain/vent/rant? I am not actually going to use it (for now at least; as much as I want to), and don't want to clutter this thread with it, but I am absolutely irate with something that just happened in BW just now, and I am fuming. I don't think I have ever rage-quit a game in my life, but I almost changed that earlier.... ;alskdfjas;lfka;flkjf........ ヽ(○`ε´○)ノ┌┛☆(ノ>_<)ノ

There is indeed an entire subforum just for that: Rants: Dead horse Society (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?21-Rants-Dead-horse-Society)

Cyclon
Sep 4, 2017, 10:23 AM
With a good exit burst in an AQ, it is possible.
Wait, didn't they fix exit bursts a long time ago?

Anduril
Sep 4, 2017, 10:33 AM
Wait, didn't they fix exit bursts a long time ago?

While not as ridiculous as they were in the past, they are still viable.

Cyclon
Sep 4, 2017, 11:00 AM
While not as ridiculous as they were in the past, they are still viable.
Ok, good to know.

nyaaaaa
Sep 4, 2017, 03:29 PM
Are BQs.... dead? It's not that I can't find a match to start, there isn't even a single person that ever even joins, let alone the seven needed. Maybe it's because I am still at Grade 2, but I have waited lengthy times and at various hours trying to find Main Matches and not one person ever shows up.

ralf542
Sep 4, 2017, 04:15 PM
Are BQs.... dead? It's not that I can't find a match to start, there isn't even a single person that ever even joins, let alone the seven needed. Maybe it's because I am still at Grade 2, but I have waited lengthy times and at various hours trying to find Main Matches and not one person ever shows up.

I have characters with all grades and when I find partys then it's between 4pm-11pm JST, but yeah pretty much dead, rip BQ DO.

nyaaaaa
Sep 4, 2017, 05:06 PM
I have characters with all grades and when I find partys then it's between 4pm-11pm JST, but yeah pretty much dead, rip BQ DO.

Do Free Matches not count towards the Daily Orders? (I am assuming that's what you meant by BQ DO anyway.) I can usually find free matches (although it takes quite a while for them to fill up to capacity), just having this problem with Main Matches atm.

-----

Side question: Have they ever discussed/mentioned anything about the possibility of adding an option to auto-pickup 12* units like there is for 13* weapons? In essence (or at least from my limited experience so far), 12* unit drops are rarer/harder to find than 13* weapon drops, so seems a bit odd they didn't include that option as well (this would've partially lessened that frustration from BW earlier, though not entirely >_>). (Or is it already in the game somewhere/part of the 13* weap. option/or something?)

KaizoKage
Sep 4, 2017, 10:57 PM
so did anyone tried to use "Set Recommended" on Hero skill tree? Im curious on what SEGA wants us to use

Syanonn
Sep 5, 2017, 05:48 AM

Don't have that much problem with BQ though I tend to queue more during JP prime time.
Noticed some of the blocks seems to not do the multi-block matching very well, or it could just be luck.
I tend to join one of the extra hard blocks if I'm having trouble filling BQ parties and haven't had that much issues.

Calsetes
Sep 5, 2017, 07:42 AM

I've seen that happen when EQs are running sometimes - people focus on the EQ which has a limited timeframe and put the BQ off until later since there's no fixed time limit on it.

Question about these Buster Quests - apparently your level scales to the rank of match you do, but what about weapons? I just ask because I don't want to stroll into a rank 2 free match and have a shit weapon on a character I'm leveling (I won't take them into ranked matches because I'm already ripping my hair out with people doing the same on Rank 3 ones and causing a fail because either they're not pumping out the damage needed or because like small children in an objective-based game mode they worry more about "mah kills" than they do "mah objectives.")

IchijinKali
Sep 5, 2017, 08:28 AM
I've seen that happen when EQs are running sometimes - people focus on the EQ which has a limited timeframe and put the BQ off until later since there's no fixed time limit on it.

Question about these Buster Quests - apparently your level scales to the rank of match you do, but what about weapons? I just ask because I don't want to stroll into a rank 2 free match and have a shit weapon on a character I'm leveling (I won't take them into ranked matches because I'm already ripping my hair out with people doing the same on Rank 3 ones and causing a fail because either they're not pumping out the damage needed or because like small children in an objective-based game mode they worry more about "mah kills" than they do "mah objectives.")

Your level scales to the proper level for the rank and your stats change based on that increase or decrease, your gear and skills however do not. So if you are doing a ranked 3 with a level 50 and below non-heroes just go ahead and quit because chances are quite high you will either barely win or be soundly defeated because the group's gear and lack of skills, as in WB and the like not combat skills, will just be under-performing at best.

RadiantLegend
Sep 5, 2017, 10:03 AM
Hello everyone!

I don't think you can kill that many in AQs in that much time. Maybe diggs but not noridans.

ralf542
Sep 5, 2017, 01:05 PM
I heard that we got Makeover Pass(not the Free version) from a recent campaign. Does anyone remember when it was?

Anduril
Sep 5, 2017, 02:12 PM
I heard that we got Makeover Pass(not the Free version) from a recent campaign. Does anyone remember when it was?

I can't find any recent campaign, but I know they were part of the White Day 2017 Bingo card.

nyaaaaa
Sep 5, 2017, 07:03 PM
パーティー演習・Ⅱ (Party Practice II)
Form a party with 2 or more players and S-Rank Clear a Free, Arks, or Limited Quest.
-----
Is there some other part of this CO from Io (that's part of the bonus campaign item thing) that I am not getting? I have run all kinds of quests with 2 and 3 other players in a party, and the CO still has never once completed. Do you have to be a party in the lobby before starting the quest or something? I just don't see why it hasn't been completed yet.

ashley50
Sep 5, 2017, 07:07 PM
パーティー演習・Ⅱ (Party Practice II)
Form a party with 2 or more players and S-Rank Clear a Free, Arks, or Limited Quest.
-----
Is there some other part of this CO from Io (that's part of the bonus campaign item thing) that I am not getting? I have run all kinds of quests with 2 and 3 other players in a party, and the CO still has never once completed. Do you have to be a party in the lobby before starting the quest or something? I just don't see why it hasn't been completed yet.

You need an actual Human player in your party, not NPC.

The 2nd party member's location doesn't matter, he/she can be in the field or in the lobby.

And yes, be a party in the lobby prior to starting the quest.

nyaaaaa
Sep 5, 2017, 10:57 PM
You need an actual Human player in your party, not NPC.

The 2nd party member's location doesn't matter, he/she can be in the field or in the lobby.

I knew it had to be other actual players, but I did end up managing to get it to complete the first quest I ran after I posted that. What did I do differently? I matched with someone on the same block (basically the same as 'Same-Block Only' option) instead of the Multi-Block option I always pick (Multi puts you straight into Campship, while Same-Block places/keeps you in the lobby). Not sure if that was the only issue or whatnot, but seems odd nonetheless (maybe they just forgot about that CO, or assume ppl don't solo, or something, who knows).

Anyway, basically the 'having to be in the lobby' part was what I was missing I guess.

doomdragon83
Sep 5, 2017, 11:31 PM

You can in the campship too, once someone goes down from the campship to the field however, then the quest begins; if you haven't partied up with some one by then, you'll see the message about how you failed to complete the order. You'll also fail if all other players (not npc) leave the party before the quest is cleared.

rawwk
Sep 6, 2017, 02:49 AM
I just noticed this recently, which part of the rematch yamato ship do others destroy that seems to stop those upgraded mini missiles attack? I noticed that when that part is destroyed, Hagith says an unusual line, also he spawns lots of airplanes instead of missiles.

huck
Sep 6, 2017, 03:08 AM
Is it possible to get 2 groups of 4 in Buster Quest or is it always random?

Noob question sorry

KaizoKage
Sep 6, 2017, 03:49 AM
to people who use the tweaker for english patch, we already violated the Terms of Service, right? if yes, we're all screwed

ralf542
Sep 6, 2017, 04:30 AM
to people who use the tweaker for english patch, we already violated the Terms of Service, right? if yes, we're all screwed

You already violate it by playing from outside of Japan. Why are we screwed?

-----------------------------

Yamigarasu CO Katana is really once/per character? So 6 character to +35 it?

Altiea
Sep 6, 2017, 04:39 AM
Yamigarasu CO Katana is really once/per character? So 6 character to +35 it?

60 Raven Feathers to buy another copy. Have fun playing PSO2es.

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 6, 2017, 04:39 AM
quick question:

Was buster quest always level 75 mobs on grade 3+?? I remember fighting level 80 mobs on grade 3+...?? or was that a special event ??

ZerotakerZX
Sep 6, 2017, 05:39 AM
Do we already know pots for the new weps?

Moffen
Sep 6, 2017, 05:52 AM
Do we already know pots for the new weps?

Bullet kunai is 14% damage + additional attack with TMG hero counter I think? something like that.
Might be 12%

ZerotakerZX
Sep 6, 2017, 06:02 AM
Bullet kunai is 14% damage + additional attack with TMG hero counter I think? something like that.
Might be 12%

wow, not as lousy as I imagined.

Sizustar
Sep 6, 2017, 06:29 AM
Might be 12%

http://i.imgur.com/4Oz7srz.png

Lv.1 is 10% damage, and if you counter, you get a area attack effect.

Special factor is フレイズ・リデュース Phase reduce - PP Cost -4%

Yamigarasu-NT factor is ソールレセプター(Soul receptor)

Kiyumi
Sep 6, 2017, 06:34 AM
Why does the shop partial search not work sometimes?

Ill search for a costume by inputting only the most basic name such as "彩絹天翔装" and partial search it and I expect to see outer, base, and innerwear and all the different colors, but they dont all show. If I search directly for "彩絹天翔装 影[Ba]" it shows if I click display by price, but not in the partial search.

Am I missing something here?

https://puu.sh/xsSBL/0e2eed3329.jpg

ralf542
Sep 6, 2017, 06:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4Oz7srz.png

Lv.1 is 10% damage, and if you counter, you get a area attack effect.

Why is it so cheap?

Sizustar
Sep 6, 2017, 07:17 AM
Why is it so cheap?

Because it's a TMG?

Most serious HR player uses the TMG as a PP battery mainly, they use Sword and Tali for damaging.

ZerotakerZX
Sep 6, 2017, 07:17 AM
Why is it so cheap?

Cause it's common as dirt.

Batty
Sep 6, 2017, 07:26 AM
14% dmg at lv 3? an aoe effect for hero counter, and more base atk than gix putting it with the highest atk of any 13* tmg. thats.... not bad at all... really not bad at all

what about the new upgrade for the cleasis weapons? it cost 600 cleasis boosters to upgrade them so i hope they gave them a pot that makes the farm worth the time, like making them work outside buster quest

Kondibon
Sep 6, 2017, 07:45 AM
what about the new upgrade for the cleasis weapons? it cost 600 cleasis boosters to upgrade them so i hope they gave them a pot that makes the farm worth the time, like making them work outside buster questIt's the same thing, but for the attack phase instead of the defend phase (unless it stacks, I'm not sure).
I get the feeling they're leading up to something with these weapons though, so even if it's not BiS right now, it might be worth it to keep upgrading your Cleasis weapons.

otakun
Sep 6, 2017, 07:47 AM
Anyone know what D-5 of the bingo is?

Update:
Nevermind its Aaltje from Franka's cafe.

echofaith
Sep 6, 2017, 07:50 AM
How big was this last patch, and what is the regular method to update the game?

I tried earlier today with tweaker but it didnt download a single file, even though it did ask to update. When I try to login, it just says connection timed out. I am assuming the patch didnt download properly. I tried checking for old/missing files, but it still gives me the same problem. Tried with proxy too(I dont use it normally), and it wont even give me the timed out message, but instead remain with the ship in the background and nothing happens.

IMACOP
Sep 6, 2017, 08:53 AM
How to get more dusk crow feathers besides the COs?

LancerFate
Sep 6, 2017, 10:03 AM
How to get more dusk crow feathers besides the COs?

pso2es ?

Anduril
Sep 6, 2017, 10:46 AM
Why does the shop partial search not work sometimes?

Ill search for a costume by inputting only the most basic name such as "彩絹天翔装" and partial search it and I expect to see outer, base, and innerwear and all the different colors, but they dont all show. If I search directly for "彩絹天翔装 影[Ba]" it shows if I click display by price, but not in the partial search.

Am I missing something here?

[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/xsSBL/0e2eed3329.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
If you are using the Item Translation, it has to do with the way it loads the names into the cache. As soon as you see an item in English, it overrides all instances of it in Japanese; you can still search for it in Japanese, but it will no longer be in the partial list in Japanese.

How big was this last patch, and what is the regular method to update the game?

I tried earlier today with tweaker but it didnt download a single file, even though it did ask to update. When I try to login, it just says connection timed out. I am assuming the patch didnt download properly. I tried checking for old/missing files, but it still gives me the same problem. Tried with proxy too(I dont use it normally), and it wont even give me the timed out message, but instead remain with the ship in the background and nothing happens.
The patch was 1.7GB; if you don't need a proxy, then you should be able to use the official launcher to update; if it isn't on your desktop, then you can find it in your pso2_bin as "pso2launcher.exe."

huck
Sep 6, 2017, 10:50 AM

Or can you set up a private Buster Quest Room? Or Single Block room without Multi Block game?

Batty
Sep 6, 2017, 10:52 AM
how do you get into the new buster quest? i only have the first one with lanzer on my buster quest list

Anduril
Sep 6, 2017, 11:17 AM

Or can you set up a private Buster Quest Room? Or Single Block room without Multi Block game?
Password lock on the same block should work (unless they made it so that Buster Quests don't ever show up on the party list).

how do you get into the new buster quest? i only have the first one with lanzer on my buster quest list

I'm going to guess you need to progress through the story a bit.

KaizoKage
Sep 6, 2017, 01:01 PM

I'ts random. 3 and 3+ on my experience, sometimes you'll get the mix of old map + new castle or new map + old castle.

You already violate it by playing from outside of Japan. Why are we screwed?

from bumped:

Player Reporting Function

Added [Report this Player] to the character menu
You can use this to report players who violate the Terms of Service

lmao.

Batty
Sep 6, 2017, 02:06 PM
if you fuse a NT weapon with a identically nt weapon their unlocked lv cap stacks?

i mean, say i get a 13* drop that has its cap unlocked to +32, then an indentical 13* drops but this one has its lv cap unlocked to +33, if i use the first one as fodder and fuse it with the second one, will the resulting weapon lv cap be +35 or +34?

Superia
Sep 6, 2017, 02:12 PM
The latter, regardless of which way you combine them. [+32] + [+32] is also +35.

ralf542
Sep 6, 2017, 02:14 PM
from bumped:

lmao.

And how do they know that you violate the ToS? Do players report everyone for whatever reason and when SEGA sees that you play from foreign IP(or proxy IP) then it's permanent ban?

Superia
Sep 6, 2017, 02:36 PM
Because it's a TMG?

Most serious HR player uses the TMG as a PP battery mainly, they use Sword and Tali for damaging.

Does it only work on Hero or something? 14% damage boost alone with the base r-atk it has should make it a top 5 TMG even for Gunner, and you do not even have to farm it. Am I missing something?

Saelix
Sep 6, 2017, 03:39 PM
What potentials are available on the new Yamigarasu NT?

Moffen
Sep 6, 2017, 03:46 PM
What potentials are available on the new Yamigarasu NT?

Wings of Darkness (14% dmg as long as you alternate PA's) and whatever the weaponoid potential was.

Kritix
Sep 6, 2017, 04:03 PM
So I just created a new character and want to play BQs, I've already unlocked BQs on my old character. But the Buster Quest selection on my new character is still grey although it says "※If other characters on your account have already unlocked Buster Quests by unlocking EPISODE 5, these quests will become available to all characters." Do i need to play through the whole ep4 on my new character too to play BQs?

Anduril
Sep 6, 2017, 04:06 PM
So I just created a new character and want to play BQs, I've already unlocked BQs on my old character. But the Buster Quest selection on my new character is still grey although it says "※If other characters on your account have already unlocked Buster Quests by unlocking EPISODE 5, these quests will become available to all characters." Do i need to play through the whole ep4 on my new character too to play BQs?

You need to finish Episode 4 Chapter 1 to be able to go into Episode 5 and do Buster Quests.

nyaaaaa
Sep 6, 2017, 05:52 PM
Is there any way to cover up the permanent-metal-discs-for-ears things that you are kind of forced into when playing as a CAST and using a normal hairstyle (other than the two-ish earmuff accessories or whatnot)? I wanted to stick with just always having a CAST looking character, but for me personally, the options that I like or consider to look good are extremely scarce and/or ridiculously expensive. Thus, I gave in and went with costumes, which just makes your character look like a human/newman/etc, aside from those disc-things instead of ears, which seems kind of... dumb? (Not sure how else to phrase it.)

I also don't really understand/am not too fond of having to carry two extra items in my inventory than any other race of character because even if you equip a costume, you are still forced to keep wearing the CAST arm + leg pieces (unless there is some way around this I just am not aware of).

g3kko
Sep 6, 2017, 06:06 PM
Hello, how can i buy the 1600AC for 50 ?Or is it a translate error?

Anduril
Sep 6, 2017, 06:10 PM
Is there any way to cover up the permanent-metal-discs-for-ears things that you are kind of forced into when playing as a CAST and using a normal hairstyle (other than the two-ish earmuff accessories or whatnot)? I wanted to stick with just always having a CAST looking character, but for me personally, the options that I like or consider to look good are extremely scarce and/or ridiculously expensive. Thus, I gave in and went with costumes, which just makes your character look like a human/newman/etc, aside from those disc-things instead of ears, which seems kind of... dumb? (Not sure how else to phrase it.)

I also don't really understand/am not too fond of having to carry two extra items in my inventory than any other race of character because even if you equip a costume, you are still forced to keep wearing the CAST arm + leg pieces (unless there is some way around this I just am not aware of).

Aside from using ear covering accessories like the CAST ear parts or Hairstyles that cover the ear area, you could look into using hair-type accessories like Fluffy Sidelocks or Shaggy Sideburns (though they tend to swing around a lot), or try repositioning animal ears.

Hello, how can i buy the 1600AC for 50 ?Or is it a translate error?
The attachment is broken (which is something that happens quite often on these forums), so in the future, try uploading to an external image host, like imgur.
That said, it is just an anachronism left in the item translation. The 1600AC bundle is no longer available as a regular AC shop item; when Episode 4 launched, they expanded the Inventory limit from 100 to 150, and because of that they felt the need to remove the bundle (basically, had the bundle remained, you would have gotten 1 free Inventory Expansion when buying 2 bundles). Now, the bundle only appears as a special promotion, and it is limited to a single bundle per account when they are available.

g3kko
Sep 6, 2017, 06:29 PM
thank you

Altiea
Sep 6, 2017, 08:03 PM
Because it's a TMG?

*cough* Hero Counter Brand New Star *cough*

Cyclon
Sep 6, 2017, 11:29 PM
from bumped:

lmao.
I can't see how they'd know that you're using the english patch... names on the other hand, could be a giveaway. Hope no horror stories will spawn from this. Afaic, would kinda suck to lose thousands of hours because someone doesn't like my face. As always.

While I'm at it, I did have another question... can you manually lower your BQ rank, or at least play a lower level when at rank 3 outside of free mode? My alts are clearly dead weight at rank three.

Altiea
Sep 6, 2017, 11:38 PM
I can't see how they'd know that you're using the english patch... names on the other hand, could be a giveaway. Hope no horror stories will spawn from this. Afaic, would kinda suck to lose thousands of hours because someone doesn't like my face. As always.

While I'm at it, I did have another question... can you manually lower your BQ rank, or at least play a lower level when at rank 3 outside of free mode? My alts are clearly dead weight at rank three.

I mean, you can force a disconnect during a BQ to quickly lower your GP.

Cyclon
Sep 7, 2017, 12:40 AM
I mean, you can force a disconnect during a BQ to quickly lower your GP.
Wouldn't that cripple the group anyway, since they'd have to clear with 7 people as a result?

Altiea
Sep 7, 2017, 01:09 AM
Wouldn't that cripple the group anyway, since they'd have to clear with 7 people as a result?

Depends on the group. If the entire party is Heroes, then losing just one person won't make too much of a difference.

ralf542
Sep 7, 2017, 01:24 AM

I's not like JP's can't use any names they want.

Cyclon
Sep 7, 2017, 02:08 AM
Depends on the group. If the entire party is Heroes, then losing just one person won't make too much of a difference.
Yeah but you know, might as well just play then, since me being dead weight wouldn't matter either.
I guess it can't be helped then. Thanks for your answer:)

I's not like JP's can't use any names they want.
For sure, but how many of them use names mainly written in roman characters? And how many of us don't, you know? Now there are a few in both cases, but I get the sense that statistics overwhelmingly go the other way.
No reason to switch to panic mode at this point though.

Syanonn
Sep 7, 2017, 02:09 AM
I can't see how they'd know that you're using the english patch... names on the other hand, could be a giveaway.

I seen plenty of JP using english names - however, people making quest rooms with english quest names (ie: Forest Exploration (SH)) or auto-word e-trials during MPAs in english are pretty dead give aways they are using english patch.

Syanonn
Sep 7, 2017, 02:15 AM

Well, you can try to make a passworded room, start the quest by yourself 1/8 and lose.

Cyclon
Sep 7, 2017, 02:35 AM
Well, you can try to make a passworded room, start the quest by yourself 1/8 and lose.
The quest will only start with 4 people afaik.
I'm actually considering dc-ing out of free level 1 matches, since those are pretty much won by default. Didn't get a chance to try yet.

Edit: Yup, that works. Good.

NightlightPro
Sep 7, 2017, 08:59 AM
when's the next pso2 station?

nyaaaaa
Sep 7, 2017, 11:54 AM
I need(ed) one more copy of Fornis Knuckles (for max element; for when the time eventually comes that I need a +35 FI weapon), so I took the CF and was going to progress anything I wasn't able to finish in time in es, then run one trigger when any unfinished bars were at 100%.

However, I didn't realize that you can't progress expired CFs in es, so am I kind of screwed in this situation? (Vegas Illusion bar aside, the lvl.71+ Aratron or whatnot bar is only at 60.xx%, so one trigger is nowhere near enough.)

Scrap the sheet and move on then?

Sizustar
Sep 7, 2017, 11:58 AM
when's the next pso2 station?

Probabely during or after TGS, which is coming in a few week?

Altiea
Sep 7, 2017, 12:20 PM
I need(ed) one more copy of Fornis Knuckles (for max element; for when the time eventually comes that I need a +35 FI weapon), so I took the CF and was going to progress anything I wasn't able to finish in time in es, then run one trigger when any unfinished bars were at 100%.

However, I didn't realize that you can't progress expired CFs in es, so am I kind of screwed in this situation? (Vegas Illusion bar aside, the lvl.71+ Aratron or whatnot bar is only at 60.xx%, so one trigger is nowhere near enough.)

Scrap the sheet and move on then?

You can still make progress on expired CFs if you run the proper content, but es will not let you use Collect Search on expired Files. If the CF is nowhere near close to being done, I'd say dump it, but if you're particularly close to finishing, just Trigger up.

In your case, you'd probably need like, 15 runs or something to finish, so it's probably not worth it to keep it on your docket.

ralf542
Sep 7, 2017, 01:18 PM
Is therr any easy way to finish Otsukimi 2017 Bingo (Reverse) or is it pure RNG?

Altiea
Sep 7, 2017, 01:25 PM
Is therr any easy way to finish Otsukimi 2017 Bingo (Reverse) or is it pure RNG?

You can do Harukotan TA for some of the targets, then do XQ for Predicahda Nero. ESC-A Darkers can be hunted for in EP4 Story, and I believe Goldrahdas can be found in EP2 or EP3 Story. You can also do Heaven and Hell Stage 1 for the Nyau kill for that one CO. The rare Kuronians, yeah, that's RNG.

Loveless62
Sep 7, 2017, 01:47 PM

You can do Harukotan TA for some of the targets, then do XQ for Predicahda Nero. ESC-A Darkers can be hunted for in EP4 Story, and I believe Goldrahdas can be found in EP2 or EP3 Story. You can also do Heaven and Hell Stage 1 for the Nyau kill for that one CO. The rare Kuronians, yeah, that's RNG.
You can try to hunt the rare Kuronians in high-risk Shironia VHAQ by taking advantage of the increased chance of spawning rare enemies.

NightlightPro
Sep 7, 2017, 05:15 PM
Probabely during or after TGS, which is coming in a few week?

oh dang, i thought it was next week, so it's because of TGS. I really wanted to see more dark blast footage

yoshiblue
Sep 7, 2017, 08:05 PM
Balanced Set is the preferred buster tower set up, right?

Altiea
Sep 7, 2017, 08:08 PM
Balanced Set is the preferred buster tower set up, right?

Balance or Defense work.

Saelix
Sep 7, 2017, 09:39 PM
Are Yamigarasu's CO account based or can you have multiple characters do the feather payout ones?

Altiea
Sep 7, 2017, 09:45 PM
Are Yamigarasu's CO account based or can you have multiple characters do the feather payout ones?

It's per character. So you can get an extra 13 Feathers per day per character.

yoshiblue
Sep 7, 2017, 10:11 PM
Balance or Defense work.

Thanks.

Terrence
Sep 8, 2017, 12:44 AM
If you get a few Bullet Kunais and grind one of them to +35 using the other ones, do you get the needed title to unlock Level 80 for GU and HR or does it not work with this weapon because you can easily buy it ?

Anduril
Sep 8, 2017, 12:49 AM
If you get a few Bullet Kunais and grind one of them to +35 using the other ones, do you get the needed title to unlock Level 80 for GU and HR or does it not work with this weapon because you can easily buy it ?
It should work; the title just requires you to grind the 13* to +35, so it being purchased should be no issue.

Terrence
Sep 8, 2017, 01:02 AM
Okay. Thank you. I will try that, then.

ZerotakerZX
Sep 8, 2017, 01:14 AM
BQ max stamina is 2? Or 3?

Cyclon
Sep 8, 2017, 01:16 AM
BQ max stamina is 2? Or 3?
It's three, but you can only get two automatically. The only way to get a third one is to complete a free buster quest match.