PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

the_importer_
Mar 29, 2018, 08:56 PM
S1: Double Edge Sword, is it worth it on a Fo weapon? Asking because I got this on a weapon from a Mother drop and it sells for quite a lot, but I was wondering if I should save it to affix it to a future weapon, if the 8% extra damage is not a deal breaker.

milranduil
Mar 29, 2018, 09:23 PM
S1: Double Edge Sword, is it worth it on a Fo weapon? Asking because I got this on a weapon from a Mother drop and it sells for quite a lot, but I was wondering if I should save it to affix it to a future weapon, if the 8% extra damage is not a deal breaker.

given that you said you had trouble surviving in the new XQ, i'd say sell it and use the JA S1 instead for an affix.

the_importer_
Mar 29, 2018, 09:57 PM
given that you said you had trouble surviving in the new XQ, i'd say sell it and use the JA S1 instead for an affix.

Well putting aside those XQ that I'll never do until I'm Lv100, if boosted Mother's 1 hit kills are any indication, I am indeed what they would call a glass canon, so perhaps it would be wiser to sell the weapon.

NanoVirus
Mar 30, 2018, 12:11 AM
White Day event is almost over and I've been farming it whenever I can, using my 250% rare item boost and triboost. But I've been wondering, for getting the Blue Rappy Suit Mini, is it from those EC rewards (like plain chocolate cake) or from the big red gem of collective boss drops?

Anduril
Mar 30, 2018, 01:18 AM
White Day event is almost over and I've been farming it whenever I can, using my 250% rare item boost and triboost. But I've been wondering, for getting the Blue Rappy Suit Mini, is it from those EC rewards (like plain chocolate cake) or from the big red gem of collective boss drops?
It is a crystal drop and has its own unique drop model:
https://i.imgur.com/C6x29Rf.jpg

Electrochemist
Mar 30, 2018, 03:28 AM
What are the benefits of playing PSO2es? besides obviously buying AC burning a hole in my wallet.

Ive had it installed for a very long time but only use it for that, however I keep hearing about good weps, profitable affixes and xp. Could someone elighten me please? :o

Dark Mits
Mar 30, 2018, 03:54 AM
What are the benefits of playing PSO2es? besides obviously buying AC burning a hole in my wallet.

Ive had it installed for a very long time but only use it for that, however I keep hearing about good weps, profitable affixes and xp. Could someone elighten me please? :oMain benefit is not getting bored at work during downtime.

On a serious note, the advantages for the main game are small, but not insignificant, depending on your point of view and playstyle. You can:
- Earn additional meseta, FUN, SG and exp per day
- Earn 13* weapons and 12* units, some exclusive from PSO2es
- Earn crafting consumables
- Progress Collection Files
- Earn Lobby Actions and other cosmetic stuff
- Earn Dark Blast exp

Electrochemist
Mar 30, 2018, 04:17 AM
You convinced me at

- Earn Lobby Actions and other cosmetic stuff

tbh

:D

Dark Mits
Mar 30, 2018, 04:27 AM
You convinced me at -Earn Lobby Actions and other cosmetic stuff
tbh
:DThe ones currently available are from the dice rolling mini-game, and from EJ currency for participating and clearing Eternal Tower floors. The first one just requires playing the minigame (like 3mins per day) and has no prerequisite. The other requires you to actually invest time levelling up in PSO2es and collecting cards to make a good deck to clear floors. That can take months to get to a good point.

Silent_Flower
Mar 30, 2018, 07:22 AM
So... Should I even bother using Akatsuki if I am playing Hero? I finish grinding to +35 and it only has +38 s-atk over my affixes Qliphad. Even if I affix it, it would only be around +250 over my Qliphad, which considering it does not have attack boost when in sealed state (and Hero can't unseal it), it still behind my Qliphad by about 400 s-atk worth of dmg after considering the potential boost.

Can someone confirm my quick math? It feels bad that I finally got a 14★ but it is worthless in my hands... ¬.¬

Electrochemist
Mar 30, 2018, 10:01 AM
The ones currently available are from the dice rolling mini-game, and from EJ currency for participating and clearing Eternal Tower floors. The first one just requires playing the minigame (like 3mins per day) and has no prerequisite. The other requires you to actually invest time levelling up in PSO2es and collecting cards to make a good deck to clear floors. That can take months to get to a good point.

Thank you!
Cosmetics are worth the pain amiright!

AtheistPeace
Mar 30, 2018, 10:23 AM
How populated is the game compared to last year?

I was on last night and it seemed a bit dead compared to when I played a year ago.

Tymek
Mar 30, 2018, 10:24 AM
It is a crystal drop and has its own unique drop model:
https://i.imgur.com/C6x29Rf.jpg

Oh my god.

Also, is it possible to upslot using an SAF?

Anduril
Mar 30, 2018, 10:28 AM
Oh my god.

Also, is it possible to upslot using an SAF?

Yes, it is, but SAF upslots are still subject to the upslot penalty, so if you want to add some SAF that isn't easily available anymore (like Phrase Weak), it is better to upslot first. The only SAFs that aren't subject to upslot penalty are SSAs/S-class abilities.

Yamishi
Mar 30, 2018, 06:53 PM
I've just kinda been amassing shiny stones (and other trade rocks) for a very long time, and now that I'm starting to run out of storage, I think it's time to start trading them in.

Is there a "best way" to trade the stones? Certain items that are valuable or have further tradability to get better gear?

I haven't even looked at the trade counter yet, but wanted to get input in case there are obvious trade/upgrade paths that I might overlook. Thanks in advance!

oratank
Mar 31, 2018, 06:34 AM
14 wand ラヴィス=カノン which atk is main use pow of tech?

Saffran
Mar 31, 2018, 10:39 AM
Oratank> Depends on your playstyle but is there really a point to playing a Tech only Techter?

Pow is low but you gain attack speed and no hitstop. And the wave attack at the third strike. And Wand reactor. Apparently (ppl commenting in the wiki) it's pretty good as it is.

NightlightPro
Apr 2, 2018, 06:07 AM
any L rings worth using for br?

Deadly Carpet
Apr 2, 2018, 11:02 AM
Hello! Probably been answered before or there's a thread somewhere (so please feel free to point me in that direction) but I've seen lots of people with the Atra Farder with the S4 Vamp Strike on it. As you only get 1 Time Stone from the title, have these people got another from the dragon rematch or is there some way to do this SSAF affix with just the one stone?

I've come back from nearly 2 years away and the new NT affix stuff is taking a bit of getting used to.

Dugs
Apr 2, 2018, 11:05 AM
You can swap Atra's at Zieg with another burst of crafting materials, no Kronos Stone required. They got the Vampire strike by turning into an Atra gunslash first, then into a sword

Silent_Flower
Apr 2, 2018, 11:07 AM
The whole s-class series is rather new (came out in December).

S4: Vampire strike is ssaf for Atra Gunslash. How people get the desired weapon is to change the weapon to Gunslash via Atra weapon change (not upgrade) for 999 saphad and 999 goldnia, the affix with vamp strike, then once done, convert to desire weapon.

Anduril
Apr 2, 2018, 11:11 AM
any L rings worth using for br?
Step Jump is always useful, as are the Reversal rings (Air Reversal, Just Reversal JA Combo, Just Reversal B), and Mate Lovers stacks with Quick Mate.
Katana Gear Guard R is really good now since at +20 it actually increases your Gear gain.
Katana Combo Up halves the number of hits you need to get Katana Combat Finish to full power..
Bullet Bow Homing is a good utility for Bow, though it does only effect normal attacks/Rapid Burst.

SS4
Apr 2, 2018, 11:35 AM
2 questions:
Is there a way to play ep 1 to 3 somehow in case you haven't completely finished all the matter board/story or are they gone for good since ep 5 is out?

Lastly, any up to date build thread since most seems awfully dated (like pre ep 4 . . .) and there has been so many changes since then . . .

The City
Apr 2, 2018, 11:48 AM
Hows solo exp to 75?

All my toons are on a server where no one really talks, not many ppl when I play, and not like I know what they are saying lol. I was wondering if it was possible to solo to 75? If so, which quest does anyone recommend?

Anduril
Apr 2, 2018, 11:50 AM
2 questions:
Is there a way to play ep 1 to 3 somehow in case you haven't completely finished all the matter board/story or are they gone for good since ep 5 is out?

You have two options: play the Omnibus versions of Ep.1-3 available from Alma in Ep.5 (which streamline everything to take out the repeating of quests to complete things, as well as adding in boss EQs where they would take place in the story and a couple of modified/new scenes, but taking out most of the actual mission portions of the episodes), or go to the Event Chronicle in your room and watch all the cutscenes there (Main events presented in an ordered timeline with branches, while sub-events are ordered by character, but no quests, all cutscenes).

Hows solo exp to 75?

All my toons are on a server where no one really talks, not many ppl when I play, and not like I know what they are saying lol. I was wondering if it was possible to solo to 75? If so, which quest does anyone recommend?
Run the daily Featured Quests for a chance at bonus keys, plus the fourth Featured Quest is the designated Level Up Quest which gives higher EXP. I would expect that the SH block on your Ship should have a few people on non-expert running the Level Up Quest regularly, so even if you don't actually join a party, as long as an MPA is going, you could get a decent amount of EXP in a short period.

The City
Apr 2, 2018, 12:06 PM
Gotcha, thanks for responding so quickly btw.

SS4
Apr 2, 2018, 12:10 PM
Thx Anduril, that is exactly what i wanted to hear in regards to my first question

Yamishi
Apr 2, 2018, 01:15 PM
Is there a place with a sure-fire Laplace/Maxwell demons? Need 'em for the last two spots on my last Bingo card.

Also, still looking for an answer to this if anyone knows!

I've just kinda been amassing shiny stones (and other trade rocks) for a very long time, and now that I'm starting to run out of storage, I think it's time to start trading them in.

Is there a "best way" to trade the stones? Certain items that are valuable or have further tradability to get better gear?

I haven't even looked at the trade counter yet, but wanted to get input in case there are obvious trade/upgrade paths that I might overlook. Thanks in advance!

Altiea
Apr 2, 2018, 01:34 PM
Is there a place with a sure-fire Laplace/Maxwell demons? Need 'em for the last two spots on my last Bingo card.

Also, still looking for an answer to this if anyone knows!

[FONT=Arial]

It, uh, kinda helps to be more specific about Stones. There are so many of them that it's hard to determine which ones are useful and which ones to spend, and some stones have multiple applications.

Maxwell and Laplace can be found in EP4 Story Quest.

Zephyrion
Apr 2, 2018, 02:31 PM
It, uh, kinda helps to be more specific about Stones. There are so many of them that it's hard to determine which ones are useful and which ones to spend, and some stones have multiple applications.

Alternatively, if you haven't done story quest up to this point, Laplace appears in Bounds of corruption solo XQ stage 7 and stage 10

Yamishi
Apr 2, 2018, 02:41 PM

Thanks for the quick reply!

As for the stones, well...

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/Q3AtnLw.png[/spoiler-box]

silo1991
Apr 2, 2018, 03:07 PM
have you guys lagged really hard in mother EQ lately and worst , the cage has been glitchy too . like diying even out side of the cage or the dark blast takes to long for complete transformation etc.

ruidzh
Apr 2, 2018, 03:09 PM
About 魔神城・ミシルガスード / 魔神城・ギャスルドール /魔神城・ランザーバレス

Do they appear randomly in buster quest every day? or only one of them appear every 2 weeks
I feel 魔神城・ミシルガスード and 魔神城・ギャスルドール didn't show up in last 2 weeks, because there are two daily order never being completed.

Silent_Flower
Apr 2, 2018, 03:34 PM
About 魔神城・ミシルガスード / 魔神城・ギャスルドール /魔神城・ランザーバレス

Do they appear randomly in buster quest every day? or only one of them appear every 2 weeks
I feel 魔神城・ミシルガスード and 魔神城・ギャスルドール didn't show up in last 2 weeks, because there are two daily order never being completed.

I assumed they are Ghastle Dohr and Misil Ghasud. Dohr may appear in free quests if you are doing grade 2, but Misil only spawns on grade 3+, which is main match only. Considering how dead bq are, you need to get lucky with Endless EQ or get friends to farm for it.

Electrochemist
Apr 4, 2018, 02:44 AM
How does one make 35,000 Friends?

I need my 50SG

Anduril
Apr 4, 2018, 03:15 AM
How does one make 35,000 Friends?

I need my 50SG

It's if the official PSO2 LINE account (https://page.line.me/pso2) gets 35,000 friends. For reference, LINE (https://line.me/en-US/) is a messaging app.

Electrochemist
Apr 4, 2018, 04:02 AM
It's if the official PSO2 LINE account (https://page.line.me/pso2) gets 35,000 friends. For reference, LINE (https://line.me/en-US/) is a messaging app.

Yep, I figured as much, just thought it was funny since the majority of my friends and people I've spoken to believe it's actually a requirement to make 35k friends. x)

Loveless62
Apr 4, 2018, 04:16 AM
have you guys lagged really hard in mother EQ lately and worst , the cage has been glitchy too . like diying even out side of the cage or the dark blast takes to long for complete transformation etc.
I haven't seen any lag like that in Mother EQ recently.

Saffran
Apr 4, 2018, 10:55 AM
About the stones question, I honestly don't quite know what to tell you.
I feel like you will get more bang for your bucks by getting the 10 stars with Iritista and the Luther stones.
The weapons you can exchange with the Big Stones have 6 slots but in the age of SAF I'm not sure we need to care about it anymore.
Also, you can get some 13 stars with 200 Kagaseo stones that you can upgrade at Zieg's place with 20 Ether Stones and get a 13 stars with Status VI as a SAF. Be sure to look the list up though.
As for the rest, you can probably ditch those (1 cube for 500 stones?) since you will get plenty of them with a single run anyway.

landman
Apr 4, 2018, 11:57 AM
Any idea why the text/interface size is not changing? the settings config saves, both tweaker and the official launcher read the changes, but in game the text an UI are always tiny whatever option I choose.

EDIT: Solution, I basically didn't know that the resolution you select in virtual full screen mode, affects the scale of the UI, so lower that resolution and the UI will look bigger, my desktop is at 1080p so putting 720p will make the UI bigger enough to easily read from a TV screen.

darciaz
Apr 4, 2018, 12:18 PM
For some reason, my left-click to open action is not working. I am trying out windows mode, and I cannot open any boxes. If I press on qanother item, it selects all items in between the first and last one, when all I want to do is open an eyelash set. Help?

Dragwind
Apr 4, 2018, 12:46 PM
Any idea why the text/interface size is not changing? the settings config saves, both tweaker and the official launcher read the changes, but in game the text an UI are always tiny whatever option I choose.

In the tweaker settings where it shows that UI scale option, are you making sure to set it to "custom" after making your change in the config file?

Ziel
Apr 4, 2018, 01:12 PM
So im back to the game after a long (just before the release of hero) break.

Im sitting on
+34 mom rifle 135r-atk
Orbit launcher +140 r-atk

Orbit+kaiser units 120 r-atk each.

Should i just update affixes or is there a reccommended upgrade available? Something more than a meager 100 atk, wont redo things to minmax (not enough meseta for that).

Just unlocked lv 80, still at 75 (reason i quit in the first place, rng walled me from a +35)

Anduril
Apr 4, 2018, 01:42 PM
So im back to the game after a long (just before the release of hero) break.

Im sitting on
+34 mom rifle 135r-atk
Orbit launcher +140 r-atk

Orbit+kaiser units 120 r-atk each.

Should i just update affixes or is there a reccommended upgrade available? Something more than a meager 100 atk, wont redo things to minmax (not enough meseta for that).

Just unlocked lv 80, still at 75 (reason i quit in the first place, rng walled me from a +35)

In terms of upgrade, there are now two ways that you can get 14* weapons: upgrade a Val weapon (a set of 13* weapons that you can buy from player shops) to an Atra (using 999 Saphards, 999 Gold materials [which one depend on the weapon type], and one Chronos Time Stone [obtained as a title reward for grinding a Val to +35/35, or as a super rare drop from Atrum Dragon [The rematch of the recent Dragon EQ]), or save up 500 Conqueror's Crests (obtained from campaigns or a drops from the Dragon EQ) to trade to Zeig (though, it does not include all 14* weapons and they come with a grind cap of 30). Regarding Val/Atra, they introduced a new kind of affix with them, S-Class/Super Special Abilities; they are essentially SAFs that have a 100%, upslot proof, transfer rate, but can only be added to weapons that support them; here's a bit more on them: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/episode-5-s-class-abilities/
(http://www.bumped.org/psublog/episode-5-s-class-abilities/)
Other than that, there is nothing non-RNG based at the moment that would be a massive upgrade of more than 100 ATK.

landman
Apr 4, 2018, 01:56 PM
In the tweaker settings where it shows that UI scale option, are you making sure to set it to "custom" after making your change in the config file?

I just tried saving it to 1,5 first and then to custom and nothing, is there a file I should manually edit? in "pso2 options" in the tweaker I tried default, 1.25 and 1.5, but nothing changed, I tried once to change it with the official launcher too, and it was at 1.5, but the game still has the default tiny UI (and I'm playing at 1080p, the same resolution I used to play). I even deactivated Reshade plugin just in case it was messing with it, but it was not the case.

Ziel
Apr 4, 2018, 02:54 PM
In terms of upgrade, there are now two ways that you can get 14* weapons: upgrade a Val weapon (a set of 13* weapons that you can buy from player shops) to an Atra (using 999 Saphards, 999 Gold materials [which one depend on the weapon type], and one Chronos Time Stone [obtained as a title reward for grinding a Val to +35/35, or as a super rare drop from Atrum Dragon [The rematch of the recent Dragon EQ]), or save up 500 Conqueror's Crests (obtained from campaigns or a drops from the Dragon EQ) to trade to Zeig (though, it does not include all 14* weapons and they come with a grind cap of 30). Regarding Val/Atra, they introduced a new kind of affix with them, S-Class/Super Special Abilities; they are essentially SAFs that have a 100%, upslot proof, transfer rate, but can only be added to weapons that support them; here's a bit more on them: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/episode-5-s-class-abilities/
Other than that, there is nothing non-RNG based at the moment that would be a massive upgrade of more than 100 ATK.

Will check those, ty, so guess im good unit wise? or is 12* any better? i can farm for ray ones, worth it?

Anduril
Apr 4, 2018, 03:30 PM
Will check those, ty, so guess im good unit wise? or is 12* any better? i can farm for ray ones, worth it?

Well, it depends on what L rings you are going to be using. If just need a single extra ring, then Austere Rear+Arm with a 12* Leg would be a good side-grade (with Ray Leg, you get +190HP and +2PP over your current set, but with 5 less R-ATK [55 less than when you have your Orbit out]).

Sora Yuuki
Apr 4, 2018, 09:28 PM
Outside of emergency quests, what are the current methods for leveling a fresh character up to 75?

Anduril
Apr 4, 2018, 09:45 PM
Outside of emergency quests, what are the current methods for leveling a fresh character up to 75?
Dump as many 15000 EXP Tickets as you can into them, then run Featured Quests; they have a chance to reward you with Bonus Keys, which give really good EXP in general (especially with the current +100% EXP boost going on), plus the fourth Featured Quest is the designated Level Up Quest which has an EXP boost (you may be hard pressed to find any MPAs running it on N-VH, but there is usually one or two running on non-expert in the SH block). And if you can get a party, I think AQs are still a good source of EXP.

Sora Yuuki
Apr 4, 2018, 09:56 PM
Dump as many 15000 EXP Tickets as you can into them, then run Featured Quests; they have a chance to reward you with Bonus Keys, which give really good EXP in general (especially with the current +100% EXP boost going on), plus the fourth Featured Quest is the designated Level Up Quest which has an EXP boost (you may be hard pressed to find any MPAs running it on N-VH, but there is usually one or two running on non-expert in the SH block). And if you can get a party, I think AQs are still a good source of EXP.

Hey, thank you! I really appreciate that quick answer!

ZER0 DX
Apr 4, 2018, 11:43 PM
What's the quickest way outside of the buster quest EQ to earn Dark Blast exp? I need about 98 million more blast exp to cap it out.

Anduril
Apr 5, 2018, 12:38 AM
What's the quickest way outside of the buster quest EQ to earn Dark Blast exp? I need about 98 million more blast exp to cap it out.

Basically, you can only get the 30% EXP conversion for Dark Blast by defeating Aquatic Darkers and Omega Hunar in a Verun Empire map, so outside of Endless Belligerence, you can only get a chance at that from running a Grade 3/3+ Buster Quest. EXP from all other sources only has a 10% EXP conversion, so you would need to just run any quest that has a high EXP payout. Essentially, outside of the Verun Empire maps, you need to acquire ~980million EXP; for reference, getting all 10 classes to level 80 on a single character without class cubes requires 827,099,000 EXP.

Zephyrion
Apr 5, 2018, 05:22 AM
Hey, thank you! I really appreciate that quick answer!

To add to what Anduril said, keep your eyes peeled for "A world engulfed in shadows" that comes every 6 days or so. It's by far the best one for levelling purposes so it's generally widely run by people (at least on SH). Properly boosted, it will take a few hours to go from 55 to 70

The City
Apr 5, 2018, 01:47 PM
Maybe a strange question, but does anyone know if there are any weapons or armor like Megaman's X-buster or Samus this in the game?

Traumin
Apr 5, 2018, 01:52 PM
Maybe a strange question, but does anyone know if there are any weapons or armor like Megaman's X-buster or Samus this in the game?

there are not, no

the_importer_
Apr 5, 2018, 01:53 PM
there are not, no

Hero Sword Weapon Action :p

The City
Apr 5, 2018, 02:47 PM
there are not, no

Ok, thx.

oratank
Apr 5, 2018, 08:53 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnzsYOsVYAAuBR2.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0KeT4GUkAQKSf9.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

darciaz
Apr 5, 2018, 09:04 PM
How do I import character data into the game? I pasted it into the pso2 folder, but its not showing up. Any help?

Anduril
Apr 5, 2018, 09:23 PM
How do I import character data into the game? I pasted it into the pso2 folder, but its not showing up. Any help?

Which pso2 folder? It needs to be in Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2, and remember, you can only import data for the same race/sex.

Electrochemist
Apr 5, 2018, 09:46 PM
Is shifta crit worthit for a force main?
I'm hoping to see (and thinking i'll see) "no" as I feel like I would prefer SP for other stuff but I thought I'd double check bc if it's worth I'll keep.

After some research, imma go with definitely not.

Titan
Apr 6, 2018, 09:01 AM
Is it possible to unseal Akatsuki as hero?

Silent_Flower
Apr 6, 2018, 09:16 AM
Is it possible to unseal Akatsuki as hero?

No, Akatsuki can't be unsealed.

ralf542
Apr 6, 2018, 09:42 AM
Does Aratron Phemut drop Grandia partizan (https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Grandia) in the two new Extreme Quests?

Anduril
Apr 6, 2018, 10:55 AM
Does Aratron Phemut drop Grandia partizan (https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Grandia) in the two new Extreme Quests?

Enemies in Extreme Quests do not have their normal drop tables, so more than likely, no.

Electrochemist
Apr 6, 2018, 10:59 AM
What would be the go-to SSAs for Atra rod?

I know diddly squat about SSAs so any help would be much appreciated :)

the_importer_
Apr 6, 2018, 11:08 AM
What would be the go-to SSAs for Atra rod?

I know diddly squat about SSAs so any help would be much appreciated :)

Well Atra Rod's S4 is a no brainer since it's the entire point of its existence, for the rest, it's a preference, go for PP, go for power boost or mix. The biggest questions is how many SSA you want and how many abilities total you want on it. As I explained to you before, going for an 8 slot is fairly easy if you want 4 SSA on it. I guess the biggest question remains, how much meseta do you have?

Electrochemist
Apr 7, 2018, 03:49 PM
Well Atra Rod's S4 is a no brainer since it's the entire point of its existence, for the rest, it's a preference, go for PP, go for power boost or mix. The biggest questions is how many SSA you want and how many abilities total you want on it. As I explained to you before, going for an 8 slot is fairly easy if you want 4 SSA on it. I guess the biggest question remains, how much meseta do you have?

Thank you!!! I just looked at the S4 for the rod and I'm in awe, does this mean then that I don't need a rainbow set if I have that S4 cos sweeet!!

So, how does the 8slotting work, obviously you have to have your Atra 8 slot and your fodder at 4 slot first or just everything 4slot? Both me and my friend are trying to figure this out before we mess anything up!

Anduril
Apr 7, 2018, 03:53 PM
Thank you!!! I just looked at the S4 for the rod and I'm in awe, does this mean then that I don't need a rainbow set if I have that S4 cos sweeet!!

So, how does the 8slotting work, obviously you have to have your Atra 8 slot and your fodder at 4 slot first or just everything 4slot? Both me and my friend are trying to figure this out before we mess anything up!
Yes, Arta Rod's S4 does mean no need for a Rainbow set.

To have your final product at 8 slots, you need to have the Atra and your fodders to at least 7 slots when you are doing the final affixing, but it is ideal to have everything already at 8 slots if you want the highest transfer rate. Upslotting an Atra is just easier since the S-abilities you add to it are not subject to an upslot penalty, so if the upslotting fails, it will never drop below a 4 slot.

Basically, the simplest thing to do is get your Atra and weapons with SAFs that you want to add to 8 slot using cheaper fodder, then once they are all at 8 slot, you will have a 100% transfer rate without even needing +% Boosters; if you don't have SAFs you want to use, or say you want to go with affixes that aren't available via SAF, it's basically the same thing, just with making sure that your fodder affixes have at least a 60% transfer to be able to get a 100% transfer rate with a +40% Booster.

tl;dr: Getting Atras up to 8 slots is just like normal upslotting, but with being guaranteed that you won't drop below 4 slots if you fail.

the_importer_
Apr 7, 2018, 04:37 PM

Let's start at the beginning, do you have an Atra rod right now or just a Val? Does it have 60 for it's elements?

Electrochemist
Apr 7, 2018, 04:47 PM
snip.

Wow okay I completely understand SSA affixing now, I'm pretty good with general affixing but SSA just boggled my head a bit so thanks for clearing that up.

Let's start at the beginning, do you have an Atra rod right now or just a Val? Does it have 60 for it's elements?

It's Val atm bc I already have another Atra wep which I need to convert to rod but I'm not sure how to get the SSA or does it just go on as you make it an Atra?

Anduril
Apr 7, 2018, 04:51 PM
It's Val atm bc I already have another Atra wep which I need to convert to rod but I'm not sure how to get the SSA or does it just go on as you make it an Atra?

When you trade an Atra for another, it retains its affixes, so to get the Rod's S4, you need to reaffix it.

oratank
Apr 7, 2018, 08:19 PM

why not use EPD for rod

the_importer_
Apr 7, 2018, 08:32 PM
why not use EPD for rod

Probably because he hasn't found Aladdin's genie yet and wished for one to drop in an EQ or for 3000 to pop-up in his storage :p

Electrochemist
Apr 8, 2018, 03:54 AM
When you trade an Atra for another, it retains its affixes, so to get the Rod's S4, you need to reaffix it.

Alrite, this I can do :3 kinda lowkey glad I don't need to find a EPD now to not have to have a rainbow set.

why not use EPD for rod

Well I wish but RNGesus hasn't been that giving so Atra it is, Atra honestly isn't actually that much worse than EPD with it's inbuilt SSA.

Electrochemist
Apr 8, 2018, 08:31 AM
Is there a TATK version of Elder Reverie as I'm trying to go for a TATK version of this affix on my Fo units:

Ares the Soul
Grace Power
Elder Reverie
Ether Factor
Alter Arma
Power IV

But I can't find anything that even comes close to Reverie in what it offers.

Also, on a side note, would you say Whitill is good for Fo?

Dugs
Apr 8, 2018, 08:50 AM
Not yet, no, but just wait a few days, Loser Reverie may very well be the T-atk version, considering how tech focused Luther/Angel/Loser can be at times.

the_importer_
Apr 8, 2018, 09:20 AM
Is there a TATK version of Elder Reverie as I'm trying to go for a TATK version of this affix on my Fo units:

Ares the Soul
Grace Power
Elder Reverie
Ether Factor
Alter Arma
Power IV

I'm too lazy to check, how much S-ATK does this give you?

kurokyosuke
Apr 8, 2018, 09:22 AM
I'm too lazy to check, how much S-ATK does this give you?

Ares: 25
Grace Power: 50
Elder: 40
Ether: 30
Power4: 35

So, 200.

the_importer_
Apr 8, 2018, 09:45 AM
Ares: 25
Grace Power: 50
Elder: 40
Ether: 30
Power4: 35

So, 200.

Thanks

Ares the Soul
Grace Power
Elder Reverie
Ether Factor
Alter Arma
Power IV

Well if you really want to get 200 T-ATK with only 6 slots:
Ares the Soul
Ether Factor
Alter Magia
Technique IV
Modulator
Grace Technique

There are other ways of course, this is just one of them. I do believe you can play PSO2es to get Mark transfer affixes on units (don't quote me on that) and then transfer a Mark ability with 40 T-ATK. Doubt it will change much in the million of meseta that this is gonna cost you anyway. Best of luck.

Electrochemist
Apr 8, 2018, 10:28 AM
snip.

All I know is it's going to be a bit cheaper than my 170 SATK units I built, because SATK seems to be the meta and so is way overpriced.

Grace Power = 60m+
Grace Tech = 17m

:x

Thanks alot for the alt affix that's actually pretty nice, I may hold out for a potential Loser Reverie though because with the EQ coming I reckon itl be pretty affordable eventually.

Just gotta get my RATK set done after the TATK set (and Ra & Gu capped) and then I'm perfectly flexible :)

the_importer_
Apr 8, 2018, 11:06 AM
All I know is it's going to be a bit cheaper than my 170 SATK units I built, because SATK seems to be the meta and so is way overpriced.

Grace Power = 60m+
Grace Tech = 17m

Wow, that's one hell of a price difference, so happy to be a Fo/Te.

Electrochemist
Apr 8, 2018, 11:17 AM
Wow, that's one hell of a price difference, so happy to be a Fo/Te.

Force is so underrated right now, I'm getting mad (pretty much unconditional, besides JA/ele matching) dps with a shit wep and 150 TATK Aust units.
I used to main force loooong ago, so, going back to my roots, i've missed it so so much its so fucking fun and mobile.

darciaz
Apr 10, 2018, 06:22 PM
Hiya, my camera won't stop spinning when I tab out of the game, but I have no controller connected to my computer and no controller options in my task manager. How do I fix it?

Altiea
Apr 10, 2018, 08:02 PM
Thanks

Well if you really want to get 200 T-ATK with only 6 slots:
Ares the Soul
Ether Factor
Alter Magia
Technique IV
Modulator
Grace Technique

There are other ways of course, this is just one of them. I do believe you can play PSO2es to get Mark transfer affixes on units (don't quote me on that) and then transfer a Mark ability with 40 T-ATK. Doubt it will change much in the million of meseta that this is gonna cost you anyway. Best of luck.

You can't get Mark on Units in the first place, much less transfer... Also, there are far cheaper alternatives than using Ether Factor and Mod on Units.

Electrochemist
Apr 10, 2018, 08:09 PM
You can't get Mark on Units in the first place, much less transfer... Also, there are far cheaper alternatives than using Ether Factor and Mod on Units.

Do you have any recommendations? :) would like to reach 200 if possible (without timed abilities)

the_importer_
Apr 10, 2018, 08:58 PM

Good thing I said "don't quote me on that".

NightlightPro
Apr 11, 2018, 07:31 AM
what hairstyle is this??
https://i.imgur.com/gIb9oZF.jpg

XrosBlader821
Apr 11, 2018, 07:33 AM
what hairstyle is this??
https://i.imgur.com/gIb9oZF.jpg

Dark Falz [Lord] Hair. Currently unavailable

Silent_Flower
Apr 11, 2018, 08:44 AM
Do you have any recommendations? :) would like to reach 200 if possible (without timed abilities)

If you only asked after the update because Loser Reverie came out. XD

Your options (choose one of each line)

Ares (+25atk,+35hp,+3pp),Magi(+35atk,+3pp),Apprentice(+ 40atk)Astral(+35atk,+35hp,+5pp), Diablo,Duvals,Guranz Soul (UQ)
Technique 4/5(+35/40 atk)
Loser Reverie(+40atk, -20hp)
Arks MAX(+25atk)/Modulator(+30atk)
Alter/Flict Magia(+20atk, +20hp/+3pp)
Noble/Elegant/Grace Technique(+30/40/50atk,+5pp)
Sentence Technique(+20atk,+4pp)
Mother Factor(+20atk,+20hp+1pp)/Ether Factor(+30atk/+10hp,+6pp)

No idea of the cost as I can't check the prices atm, but I would recommanded

Ares the Soul
Technique 4
Arks MAX
Alter Magia/Mother Factor
Loser Reverie
Grace Technique

for +195 atk, +85hp, +8pp

Modulator and Ether Factor are expensive to affix, if I have to choose one of them, I would choose Ether Factor.

Electrochemist
Apr 11, 2018, 08:58 AM
If you only asked after the update because Loser Reverie came out. XD

Your options (choose one of each line)

Ares (+25atk,+35hp,+3pp),Magi(+35atk,+3pp),Apprentice(+ 40atk)Astral(+35atk,+35hp,+5pp), Diablo,Duvals,Guranz Soul (UQ)
Technique 4/5(+35/40 atk)
Loser Reverie(+40atk, -20hp)
Arks MAX(+25atk)/Modulator(+30atk)
Alter/Flict Magia(+20atk, +20hp/+3pp)
Noble/Elegant/Grace Technique(+30/40/50atk,+5pp)
Sentence Technique(+20atk,+4pp)
Mother Factor(+20atk,+20hp+1pp)/Ether Factor(+30atk/+10hp,+6pp)

No idea of the cost as I can't check the prices atm, but I would recommanded

Ares the Soul
Technique 4
Arks MAX
Alter Magia/Mother Factor
Loser Reverie
Grace Technique

for +195 atk, +85hp, +8pp

Modulator and Ether Factor are expensive to affix, if I have to choose one of them, I would choose Ether Factor.

Wow okay, thanks so much, I might chop and change this for more pp but it's pretty much perfect.

Arada
Apr 11, 2018, 09:08 AM
Wow okay, thanks so much, I might chop and change this for more pp but it's pretty much perfect.

This is a 45 or 55 HP affix, not 85.

Silent_Flower
Apr 11, 2018, 09:18 AM
This is a 45 or 55 HP affix, not 85.

Actually, it only +35hp. 35, 0, 0, 20, -20, 0. Didn't proof check it because I am busy with work atm.

I not sure how much hp you want, but I feel you need 1.2k if you don't want to get 1-shot by Dragon rematch should you fail to dodge.

Electrochemist
Apr 11, 2018, 09:38 AM
Actually, it only +35hp. 35, 0, 0, 20, -20, 0. Didn't proof check it because I am busy with work atm.

I not sure how much hp you want, but I feel you need 1.2k if you don't want to get 1-shot by Dragon rematch should you fail to dodge.

Truthfully I wanted to get 1.1 - 1.3k HP but I can try and work that out.
Short Mirage is kinda OP so I'm not TOO worried about it.

Saffran
Apr 11, 2018, 12:52 PM
What would be the meta game on a 7 affix slots for a Shot weapon?

Electrochemist
Apr 11, 2018, 05:54 PM
Anyone have any guidance on upslotting from 6->7 slot (wep)?

I'm trying to create my fodder for my Atra Rod but I've already spent 3k on excubes for 30% and countless junk fodders and failed to get even one of my fodders to 7 slot with that 70% chance rate.

If it really is just RNG and there's nothing else I can do well wheres the best place to get excubes, I presume solo PD?

Silent_Flower
Apr 11, 2018, 05:59 PM
Always use 2 fodder when upslotting since it will gives a boost. I assume you are using 4 s-class abilities. 6->7 is 40% per ability if you use 2, 35% if you only use 1. Other than that, wait for boost week. Good luck.

(Using 40% boost will bump to 80% per affix, so 51.2% chance, 34.3% if using 30%)

Saffran
Apr 11, 2018, 07:40 PM
Electro> depends on how good you are. You can get excubes easily running the new EX quest with a party. (it drops excubes directly so it's faster than getting weapons and cubing them) but if you can solo PD very fast I suppose it's still the better choice.

6s to 7s is a 35% thing, right? You should be at 75% with a 40% item. Check the Tuesday boosts, it's only +5% on one attack category but well...
Also, using only the same items as fodders gives a x1.1 boost.
If you're going for S abilities I guess you have all those you want on your Atra Rod already? That would limit what you need of your other fodders.

Electrochemist
Apr 12, 2018, 02:29 AM
I think then based on the percentages it's best to just use 30% on the fodder until 6 slot and then finish with a 40%.

And then farm excubes at PD as I can clear it at worst sub 7 minutes and at best around 5ish.

I could also farm XQ aswell but low on extreme passes lately.

Thanks so much guys ^_^

SteveCZ
Apr 13, 2018, 12:08 AM
What is the female LA that have the char's right hand on the chest (left hand is straight) while standing still?

Anduril
Apr 13, 2018, 12:10 AM
What is the female LA that have the char's right hand on the chest (left hand is straight) while standing still?
Refined Greeting, maybe?
259「品がある挨拶」

Squishies
Apr 13, 2018, 12:13 AM

Refined Greeting: 259「品がある挨拶」

Currently available in SG Scratch.

SteveCZ
Apr 13, 2018, 12:18 AM
SG scratch :( ... okay thanks! :D

ShaadeSilentpaw
Apr 13, 2018, 12:42 AM
What's the requirement to complete Gene's Seabed Exploration CO?

HardBoiledPapa
Apr 13, 2018, 12:46 AM
What's the requirement to complete Gene's Seabed Exploration CO?

Bring Gene, Annette and Bruno with you.

ShaadeSilentpaw
Apr 13, 2018, 01:01 AM
Bring Gene, Annette and Bruno with you.

Thankies~ <3

Electrochemist
Apr 13, 2018, 08:18 AM
Thanks so much to everyone who helped. :3

PriestBelmondo
Apr 13, 2018, 02:53 PM
Keep getting Error no. 601. Does anyone know what that mean? and has anyone else been getting it?

Omega Cipher
Apr 13, 2018, 03:04 PM
Keep getting Error no. 601. Does anyone know what that mean? and has anyone else been getting it?
I tried logging in about 15 minutes and kept getting that error too.

kiwi99
Apr 13, 2018, 03:04 PM

me too! T-T

Nactor
Apr 13, 2018, 03:24 PM
Maybe its hidden service maintenance again... would not be the first time :-?

DrCatco
Apr 13, 2018, 03:36 PM
Google Translate says:

It was disconnected due to a system failure.
Please wait.

So PSO2 is dead.

XrosBlader821
Apr 13, 2018, 03:41 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/21468/

It's just another bug.

Inb4 another emergency maitenance

Edit: Also game works fine for me and most of my friends.

Gwyndolin
Apr 13, 2018, 03:44 PM
I'm also getting error 601 in pso2 and error 200 in pso2es. Bummer.

Vatallus
Apr 13, 2018, 04:10 PM
PSO2es 200 and PSO2 601. Seems like something always breaks when they add new EQs.

kurokyosuke
Apr 13, 2018, 04:20 PM
I'm glad it's not just me, at least. And a quick Twitter search shows that even JP players are experiencing it too, so it's not just a gaijin thing either.

Ziel
Apr 13, 2018, 04:30 PM
Login server problems, ps4 seems unaffected tho.

kurokyosuke
Apr 13, 2018, 04:50 PM
Login server problems, ps4 seems unaffected tho.

Wish I knew that for Luther earlier...

Saffran
Apr 13, 2018, 05:10 PM
Probably the SegaID server that has problems. PS4 and PS Vita users (using psn ID) are unaffected.

the_importer_
Apr 13, 2018, 05:12 PM
PSO2es 200 and PSO2 601. Seems like something always breaks when they add new EQs.

Goddammit SEGA.

Electrochemist
Apr 13, 2018, 05:33 PM
Goddammit SEGA.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/422199775748816929/434475752239398912/unknown.png

Silent_Flower
Apr 13, 2018, 05:49 PM
I managed to get in... 2 minutes before eq is over and only managed to find mpa of 7/12. Shocking or unshocking, all of us managed to beat Loser in 13min... The same time I managed to get with all of my runs...

Saffran
Apr 14, 2018, 10:22 AM
I'm guessing Grace and Noble and the likes are AC scratch only, but is there somethign decent from the SG scratch?
Otherwise, I guess I'll have to get some meseta...

Anduril
Apr 14, 2018, 10:52 AM
I'm guessing Grace and Noble and the likes are AC scratch only, but is there somethign decent from the SG scratch?
Otherwise, I guess I'll have to get some meseta...

In terms of Affix Items from the SG Scratch, Attack Fusion gives All-ATK+15, DEX+25, and PP+1 and Attack Transfer only gives All-ATK+5 and lets you transfer an Attack V affix at 100%.

Saffran
Apr 14, 2018, 11:29 AM
Attack transfer sounds useful but Fusion sounds really bad.
Ares - Mod - Omega - Shoot 4 - Spirita 4 - Ability 4 - and then something.
Grace is about 20mil a pop. Noble is a lot less but do I really want to go with only Noble?
I could throw in one more material so Astral is totally possible but I have no idea how much it would cost me to turn a 3 slots into a 7 slots.
I'm guessing at the very least 400 cubes...

oratank
Apr 14, 2018, 03:18 PM
save up cube till boost week then you can upgrade the better affix than this

ArcaneTechs
Apr 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
Attack transfer sounds useful but Fusion sounds really bad.
Grace is about 20mil a pop. Noble is a lot less but do I really want to go with only Noble?
I could throw in one more material so Astral is totally possible but I have no idea how much it would cost me to turn a 3 slots into a 7 slots.
I'm guessing at the very least 400 cubes...
is this affix going on a weapon? because this affix is really really bad

Saffran
Apr 14, 2018, 09:13 PM
Yeah, it's about 45 points less than the absolute maximum. Deal with it.
I asked how much it would cost to make a 3 slots into a 7 slots, not your opinion on the affix, Mr. Edgelord.

XrosBlader821
Apr 14, 2018, 10:05 PM
I asked how much it would cost to make a 3 slots into a 7 slots, not your opinion on the affix, Mr. Edgelord.

No that's like a REALLY bad affix for a weapon. Has nothing to do with Kril being Kril.
Most of these affixes can be easily replaced with better stuff.

the_importer_
Apr 14, 2018, 10:21 PM
No that's like a REALLY bad affix for a weapon. Has nothing to do with Kril being Kril.

Too lazy to look it up, how much ATK is that anyway?

Altiea
Apr 14, 2018, 10:50 PM
Too lazy to look it up, how much ATK is that anyway?

155 R-ATK. Add Grace Shoot for 205 R-ATK, but 205 on a 7s 14* is very subpar.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 14, 2018, 10:58 PM
"Edgelord" ho ho ho you have ample SAF's etc to use, you can easily push 200 atk on 7's let alone 6's and the fact you aren't and wasting a Grace item is even worse.

200atk on a 14* should honestly be the bare minimal, 240atk is ideal but with how lazy some of these lucky people are getting with these 14*s (and I mean 100 atk or lower) it's just something else. seeing 7's affixes and you barely reached 145 atk is just woah, why bother

you understand my plight

Altiea
Apr 14, 2018, 11:19 PM
To answer the original question, 3s to 7s would be guaranteed upslots until 5s assuming you use items, so maybe 120 Excubes spent between 3s and 5s. 5s to 6s is tricky because your success rate caps at 90%, so maybe 100 to 400 Excubes depending on luck. 6s to 7s off boost week is painful, because it's 80% success rates across the board, so you might spend between a few hundred and a few thousand Excubes due to RNG. This is also assuming you don't downslot at any point, which will drain even more resources. This isn't even including your fodders, which you need to upslot as well.

But yeah, as stated, there are much better options for affixes instead of using raw stat, non-ATK affixes like Spirita and low potency affixes like Ares and Omega. The only reason you'd be doing this is if you don't have SAF fodder and aren't willing to spend extra time and resources to make it, but at that point it's like, why bother going 7s if the affixes don't justify the effort needed to make 7s?

Tunga
Apr 14, 2018, 11:43 PM
but with how lazy some of these lucky people are getting with these 14*s

Lazy is the name of the game m8. :wacko:

the_importer_
Apr 15, 2018, 01:04 AM
"Edgelord" ho ho ho you have ample SAF's etc to use, you can easily push 200 atk on 7's let alone 6's and the fact you aren't and wasting a Grace item is even worse.

200atk on a 14* should honestly be the bare minimal, 240atk is ideal but with how lazy some of these lucky people are getting with these 14*s (and I mean 100 atk or lower) it's just something else. seeing 7's affixes and you barely reached 145 atk is just woah, why bother

you understand my plight

Depends on the class and also depends if someone wants to add SSAs to that said weapon. I got 4 SSAs on my rod, putting aside my S4 that adjusts elemental conversion and another one that helps with PP, the 2 others will total an extra 6% of damage if I keep my HP up and keeping doing JA, that's worth way more than 150 ATK and it's easy to affix.

Altiea
Apr 15, 2018, 02:25 AM
Depends on the class and also depends if someone wants to add SSAs to that said weapon. I got 4 SSAs on my rod, putting aside my S4 that adjusts elemental conversion and another one that helps with PP, the 2 others will total an extra 6% of damage if I keep my HP up and keeping doing JA, that's worth way more than 150 ATK and it's easy to affix.

The weapon in question is a drop only 14*, hence the Abi IV affix. Atra is in a different category for affixes because of SSAs, while drop 14*s aren't.

ralf542
Apr 15, 2018, 04:55 AM

25+30+15+35+20=125+PSO-W boost= 155+Grace=205. If you add the PSO-W boost to 7slot, it should be 270R-Atk max with 7slot.

PriestBelmondo
Apr 16, 2018, 07:54 PM
Girlfriend has been trying to get back on PSO2 but has been getting an NP1013 error. Any idea on how to fix this? Thank you

Anduril
Apr 16, 2018, 08:02 PM
Girlfriend has been trying to get back on PSO2 but has been getting an NP1013 error. Any idea on how to fix this? Thank you
Try deleting the Gameguard folder, and making sure that the (assuming she is using it) Tweaker and game folders are put as exceptions in your antivirus/Windows Defender.

Loveless62
Apr 17, 2018, 11:05 AM
But yeah, as stated, there are much better options for affixes instead of using raw stat, non-ATK affixes like Spirita and low potency affixes like Ares and Omega. The only reason you'd be doing this is if you don't have SAF fodder and aren't willing to spend extra time and resources to make it, but at that point it's like, why bother going 7s if the affixes don't justify the effort needed to make 7s?
The maximum R-atk 7s affix set I could find are:

Apprentice Soul (40)
Grace Shot (50)
Shoot VI (45)
Ether Factor (30)
Modulator (30)
Sentence Triple (30)
Ability IV/Flict Tiro (20)

This gives you 245 R-atk.

Many prefer Astral Soul over Apprentice Soul because of the extra benefits, and because of the available Ray SAF, so that would bring the R-atk to 240.

The only SAF here that I would consider problematic to farm would be Sentence Triple, since there is no CF for that any more. You might instead use Sentence Tiro from the Evleda series (this would make the total 230 R-atk).

Some people also elect to use the Phrase Weak affix. This could replace one of the 20-atk affixes, taking the total R-atk down to 220/210.

Upslotting the target weapon and all of the fodders will require a lot of cubes. You will be at the Dudu's mercy when performing these upslots, so it is difficult to estimate exactly how many you will need. Note that you can use Val weapons with cheap S1, S2, and S3 affixes for non-SAF fodders which will have significantly improved upslot chances.

Sirius-91
Apr 17, 2018, 04:54 PM
If you continue to get it, upload your npgm.erl file in the gameguard folder where PSO2 is installed and PM me with it, we can check what it is complaining about.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 18, 2018, 04:10 PM
Weila arms anywhere to be found this week or no?

Tunga
Apr 19, 2018, 12:08 AM
Weila arms anywhere to be found this week or no?

I got one in my second run which is funny because it took me until the last day of the double quest to get one :thonk:

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 19, 2018, 09:28 AM
I got one in my second run which is funny because it took me until the last day of the double quest to get one :thonk:

Sooooo is that a no to the question?

Tymek
Apr 19, 2018, 12:32 PM
If anyone has Twitter, can they vote in the following (https://twitter.com/LotsaNintendo/status/987019373624877057) poll? Don't worry, it's Phantasy Star related.

Also. Quelle Windea or Dual Bird?

kiakan
Apr 20, 2018, 02:32 AM
What's the easiest 12 unit set to get right now?

Altiea
Apr 20, 2018, 03:10 AM
What's the easiest 12 unit set to get right now?

Does Stellar Wall count?

Ignoring Stellar Wall, Ray can be farmed for by just spamming stuff that dispenses 2018 Badges. Evleda also drops like candy from most EP5 content and is comparable to Union in terms of raw stats.

kiakan
Apr 20, 2018, 03:35 AM
Does Stellar Wall count?

Ignoring Stellar Wall, Ray can be farmed for by just spamming stuff that dispenses 2018 Badges. Evleda also drops like candy from most EP5 content and is comparable to Union in terms of raw stats.

Okay, thanks! Does Stellar Wall count for grinding to get the 85 cap? I assumed not, but I want to be sure.

Altiea
Apr 20, 2018, 04:16 AM
Okay, thanks! Does Stellar Wall count for grinding to get the 85 cap? I assumed not, but I want to be sure.

It does. The trailer showing 85 cap unlock even used Stellar Wall for the demonstration.

bhaal
Apr 20, 2018, 12:41 PM
Also. Quelle Windea or Dual Bird?

None of those 2, Atra Radda with S4:Vampiric Strike or nothing (at least for Gu)

Hysteria1987
Apr 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
When affixing, there's a drop-down box for 'protection' items (as opposed to 'support', where your standard +x% stuff goes), but I can't find any such things on the internet. Are any protection items actually in the game?

HardBoiledPapa
Apr 20, 2018, 11:45 PM
When affixing, there's a drop-down box for 'protection' items (as opposed to 'support', where your standard +x% stuff goes), but I can't find any such things on the internet. Are any protection items actually in the game?

It's in the game it's just that those items are account locked/bound so you won't find them in the shop. Last time they're available is when they released the grace support items.

Silent_Flower
Apr 21, 2018, 01:02 AM
On item protection item, it was released as part of Spring Break AC scratch and it is not tradable. It can protect up to 5 abilities (not sure if it is fodder or end result). It will be on AC golden week scratch and the next update will introduce 4 slots protection item for 10 AC items in recycle shop.

Why there is so little information on it? It too new.

Hysteria1987
Apr 21, 2018, 04:24 AM
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Unfortunately I wasn't playing the game during last golden week, but I'll be waiting for the next one.

Arada
Apr 21, 2018, 06:18 AM
On item protection item, it was released as part of Spring Break AC scratch and it is not tradable. It can protect up to 5 abilities (not sure if it is fodder or end result). It will be on AC golden week scratch and the next update will introduce 4 slots protection item for 10 AC items in recycle shop.

Why there is so little information on it? It too new.

Well, I'd also like to have many more information on this item.

- What happens to the affix ? Is it still done even when Dudu says failed or do you simply get the items back?
- If it's "protecting the abilities" rather than the items, does it work with 6+ slots affix (and protects only 5- failed abilities) ?
- Does it mean I can try super risky affixes like Astral Soul + Ether Factor and succeed anyway ?

Altiea
Apr 21, 2018, 07:17 AM
Well, I'd also like to have many more information on this item.

- What happens to the affix ? Is it still done even when Dudu says failed or do you simply get the items back?
- If it's "protecting the abilities" rather than the items, does it work with 6+ slots affix (and protects only 5- failed abilities) ?
- Does it mean I can try super risky affixes like Astral Soul + Ether Factor and succeed anyway ?

Affix Protection refunds you all of the items spent in the affix in the original state that you had them prior to the affix attempt. As long as you have spare copies, you can brute force an affix as many times as you want until you run out of Affix Protection items.

Saffran
Apr 21, 2018, 10:44 AM
Hey, thanks to all the input on the affix thing (even to Mr Edgelord, actually).
I still have to insist that 205 Atk out of an ideal case scenario of 245 is not "subpar" by any length of measure.
I'm far from having 20 millions for the Grace item so who knows, I might get a Sentence Triple or Tiro fodder as I gather that meseta. Ether Factor is out of the question though.

Last question: do you think I should bother with the "same item affix bonus"? I can get copies of the astral fodder easily with the 2018 badges but the swiki seems to say "don't bother with it". Is there a catch to it?

Silent_Flower
Apr 21, 2018, 12:21 PM
Same Item Affix Bonus is a 15% multiplier (Not raw boost like +40% affix booster) if the base and ALL of the fodders are the same.

ex:
Ray Sword, Ray Sword, Ray Sword = base * 1.15 + booster
Ray Sword, Ray Sword, Ray Sword, not Ray Sword = base + booster

DavidAG
Apr 22, 2018, 06:07 PM
Affix Protection refunds you all of the items spent in the affix in the original state that you had them prior to the affix attempt.

Wait what?! The fodder used for the affix is refunded as well?! Not only the main unit/weapon that is being affixed?
Edit: Also, what about stuff like noble power? Does it get refunded too?

ruidzh
Apr 23, 2018, 09:09 PM
I saw a very big hamburger in battle arena but didn't have chance to check his costume and accessory . What are needed to be ahamburger guy?
Thanks

Anduril
Apr 23, 2018, 09:29 PM
I saw a very big hamburger in battle arena but didn't have chance to check his costume and accessory . What are needed to be ahamburger guy?
Thanks
It is likely they were using a Rappy/Lillipan Mini suit and the Bitten Hamburger accessory.

NightlightPro
Apr 24, 2018, 07:51 AM
can some1 explain how to unlock diffusion ray skill on Loser DB?

i tried to dodge an enemy attack but it didn't count?
do i need to press something else to make it work?

Silent_Flower
Apr 24, 2018, 08:00 AM
For me, my dodge key is bind to x. Level the skill that you Regen HP if you dodge to see if you are actually dodging.

My fav is loser blade spin because I can spam barrel roll and get around 5 dodges and maybe 3 counters

Anduril
Apr 24, 2018, 09:28 AM
Also, the Counter Attack has to actually hit an enemy for it to count, so even if you pull off the dodge, it won't count if your counter doesn't connect.
I personally did it in Kuron XH since there are a lot of enemies there without breakable parts and they have decent HP so they can survive any non-counter dodge attacks.

NightlightPro
Apr 24, 2018, 12:29 PM
got the ranged attacks from Luda Sorcerer and it worked pretty well

Zulastar
Apr 24, 2018, 06:27 PM
Also, the Counter Attack has to actually hit an enemy for it to count, so even if you pull off the dodge, it won't count if your counter doesn't connect.
I have this problem as well: after a full dodge even if my counter do a 10k damage it just doesn't count.
Tried it on every tough enemy I fought with a Loser form and still have this:
https://i.imgur.com/UmNvRs2.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/UmNvRs2.jpg)

PS: Kuron TA is more suitable for training this - 2 minutes for a try.

Anduril
Apr 24, 2018, 07:48 PM
I have this problem as well: after a full dodge even if my counter do a 10k damage it just doesn't count.

It's possible that the hit you are seeing is the one that actually comes from the Counter Step (which will fire off when you hit the Step button regardless of if you are are actually dodging an attack) and not the Counter Attack. I had originally tried to do it on SH Vardha, but found that my Counter Step destroyed the parts I was aiming at before the Counter Attack could hit.

Zulastar
Apr 24, 2018, 08:17 PM
Counter Step destroyed the parts I was aiming at before the Counter Attack could hit.
Well-known story...

Manage to get it few more times... still dunno how.

It's possible that the hit you are seeing is the one that actually comes from the Counter Step (which will fire off when you hit the Step button regardless of if you are are actually dodging an attack) and not the Counter Attack.
I see damage like 3-4 times of 6k coming from a Step and there's a few 10-11k of a Counter among them while common attack do 5-6k too.

HardBoiledPapa
Apr 24, 2018, 09:57 PM
Well-known story...

Manage to get it few more times... still dunno how.

I see damage like 3-4 times of 6k coming from a Step and there's a few 10-11k of a Counter among them while common attack do 5-6k too.

Not sure but the damage of the counter atk is much higher than that and iirc I saw my counter atk hit for 100k dmg against Quartz.

ruidzh
Apr 24, 2018, 10:27 PM
Is it true that premium member can get some skills ,rings or PA that are not available to non-premium?

HardBoiledPapa
Apr 24, 2018, 10:32 PM
Is it true that premium member can get some skills ,rings or PA that are not available to non-premium?

Short answer. Not true.

Altiea
Apr 24, 2018, 10:40 PM
Prem gets exclusive Drink effects like Weakpoint Damage Up but that's about it.

Masu
Apr 25, 2018, 07:40 AM
What is asked to do for A-5 reverse bingo? (the bottom left corner one)

XrosBlader821
Apr 25, 2018, 07:50 AM
What is asked to do for A-5 reverse bingo? (the bottom left corner one)

grind a ring

Masu
Apr 25, 2018, 07:56 AM
K, thanks!

Halaniwa
Apr 25, 2018, 02:56 PM
What does error 601 mean? I cannot log in

Dragwind
Apr 25, 2018, 02:57 PM
What does error 601 mean? I cannot log in

Currently the login servers are down. ETA for them being back up is in about an hour from now.

Usagui
Apr 25, 2018, 03:45 PM
How do i go about changing authenticator to a new phone? do i have to use the kill code to deregister and reregeister a new?

Tippo
Apr 26, 2018, 01:04 AM
I never realized this before until I was trying to complete the new Bingo Card, but when I went to look for Item Lab Attendant Dudu I could only find Item Lab Attendant Monica?

Do the NPCs rotate or something??

I've seen both Dudu and Monica before but I never really payed attention to the NPC when I go to the item lab so never realized this till now. :-?

doomdragon83
Apr 26, 2018, 01:27 AM
I never realized this before until I was trying to complete the new Bingo Card, but when I went to look for Item Lab Attendant Dudu I could only find Item Lab Attendant Monica?

Do the NPCs rotate or something??

I've seen both Dudu and Monica before but I never really payed attention to the NPC when I go to the item lab so never realized this till now. :-?
Odd number blocks (B1, B3, B5, etc.) have Dudu, even number blocks (B2, B4, B6, etc) have Monica.

Tymek
Apr 26, 2018, 08:34 AM
Odd number blocks (B1, B3, B5, etc.) have Dudu, even number blocks (B2, B4, B6, etc) have Monica.

Wait, for real? I had no idea it works like that; I thought it was randomized every time you entered the lobby. Wow.

Kondibon
Apr 26, 2018, 08:34 AM
How do i go about changing authenticator to a new phone? do i have to use the kill code to deregister and reregeister a new?

As far as I know, yes.

Anduril
Apr 26, 2018, 10:25 AM
Wait, for real? I had no idea it works like that; I thought it was randomized every time you entered the lobby. Wow.
It's the same thing with the Pyroxene exchange NPCs, though the only difference between them is their name since they have the same voice and model.

Tymek
Apr 26, 2018, 02:35 PM
It's the same thing with the Pyroxene exchange NPCs, though the only difference between them is their name since they have the same voice and model.

Deepest lore, truly.

NightlightPro
Apr 26, 2018, 02:53 PM
did anybody noticed when the train spawns in the easter eq, it does some weird sound?

kinda like this one from super mario 64 ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgVUipXiqOc&t=33m31s

tho the train one has a lower pitch... coincidence, i guess?

Anduril
Apr 26, 2018, 04:16 PM
did anybody noticed when the train spawns in the easter eq, it does some weird sound?

kinda like this one from super mario 64 ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgVUipXiqOc&t=33m31s

tho the train one has a lower pitch... coincidence, i guess?

If it's the sound I'm thinking about, then it also plays when it appears in Tokyo Free Field. It's supposed to be the sound some trains use when the doors are opening/closing.

Deepest lore, truly.
The -burga twins are truly the deepest mystery of this game. In the beginning, there was only one, but one day, there were suddenly two standing next to each other, and they spoke in unison when you passed them by. With the coming of Omega looming, they were split between the blocks, never again to see the other. Did Notburga spontaneously divide into two, or is there something more sinister about Lineburga? We may never know.

Tippo
Apr 26, 2018, 07:03 PM
If it's the sound I'm thinking about, then it also plays when it appears in Tokyo Free Field. It's supposed to be the sound some trains use when the doors are opening/closing.

The -burga twins are truly the deepest mystery of this game. In the beginning, there was only one, but one day, there were suddenly two standing next to each other, and they spoke in unison when you passed them by. With the coming of Omega looming, they were split between the blocks, never again to see the other. Did Notburga spontaneously divide into two, or is there something more sinister about Lineburga? We may never know.

Here I thought for a second the NPCs actually took shifts or something for breaks ^^; thanks for the lore.

Dark Mits
Apr 27, 2018, 12:58 AM
I disagree. Greatest lore mystery is Reda. Who is he? What's his role? Why does he have no story? Why did we NOT fight him during operation Abyss?

awcg
Apr 27, 2018, 06:26 AM
Hi, today I had no more space in my storages (I have the basic, character, OTP and PSO2es storages) and figured out that there was a lot of items that can stack up but were in different storages. It probably happenned because I send item to wherever there's space without worrying if they can stack or not. So I thought that having some guidelines would be good, I'd like to know which items you send to which storages ?

Dark Mits
Apr 27, 2018, 07:51 AM
Hi, today I had no more space in my storages (I have the basic, character, OTP and PSO2es storages) and figured out that there was a lot of items that can stack up but were in different storages. It probably happenned because I send item to wherever there's space without worrying if they can stack or not. So I thought that having some guidelines would be good, I'd like to know which items you send to which storages ?You'll get different answers depending on different type of players, and different hoarding habits.

- I have one character for room items and camos.
- I have one character with weapon/unit fodder, and items that will be sold to other players once I get more Shop tickets.
- Main character's Character storage is for everything legacy that I want to keep (obsolete +35 weapons that I used to equip etc.), and all consumables (boosts, all crafting materials, all Dudu materials, all exchange shop materials, all Franka meats, Kressida items, Daily Order items that I stack to 99 before handing in etc).
- PSO2es storage is for housing my current equipment sets and everything related to PSO2es, because I play that too.
- Basic storage is for sending everything I get during questing before I decide what do with it (keep, vendor, send to other character, break into mats/xcubes etc.)
YMMV

Youmu Konpaku
Apr 27, 2018, 09:29 AM
I have Momiji-NT (autumn sword). it potential says "Damage is increased by 10%. During Clear Weather, gain an additional 3% damage bonus. ". what Emergency Quest have Clear Weather? is Omega Loser, Dragon, Deus, Mother, Yamato have clear weather? is solo XQ have clear weather too?

and is this weapon good? i have atra for another weapon but i have zeinesis. should i take Qliphad or max this weapon (32 cap max, element no problem)?? since i'm interested in S1:Green Leaf Flash and S2:Sturdy recovery for clearing solo XQ with hero. i know that S2 is probability, but with hero multihit, it may become my savior for that quest. its interesting that this weapon only 4atk difference with invade sword-nt.

NightfallG
Apr 27, 2018, 08:45 PM
If I had roommates who also play, would they get us both banned for playing at the same time? I know some MMOs have really idiotic policies about this stuff.

Dark Mits
Apr 28, 2018, 02:38 AM
If I had roommates who also play, would they get us both banned for playing at the same time? I know some MMOs have really idiotic policies about this stuff.No. I have been playing from the same house with by sibling 2 years now. Occassionally a friend also joined for 3 people at the same time. No ban at all.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 28, 2018, 03:08 AM
I have Momiji-NT (autumn sword). it potential says "Damage is increased by 10%. During Clear Weather, gain an additional 3% damage bonus. ". what Emergency Quest have Clear Weather? is Omega Loser, Dragon, Deus, Mother, Yamato have clear weather? is solo XQ have clear weather too?

and is this weapon good? i have atra for another weapon but i have zeinesis. should i take Qliphad or max this weapon (32 cap max, element no problem)?? since i'm interested in S1:Green Leaf Flash and S2:Sturdy recovery for clearing solo XQ with hero. i know that S2 is probability, but with hero multihit, it may become my savior for that quest. its interesting that this weapon only 4atk difference with invade sword-nt.
dont use Autumn weapons unless you have absolutely nothing good, theyre not that good anymore and on the off chance you can farm Invade NT go for those, current 3rd or best 13* varying on the SSA's you add to it

NightfallG
Apr 28, 2018, 03:13 AM
No. I have been playing from the same house with by sibling 2 years now. Occassionally a friend also joined for 3 people at the same time. No ban at all.

Surprising and fantastic! Thanks!

NightlightPro
Apr 28, 2018, 07:51 AM
can some1 explain how the Don Quijote thing works? i see various set from 1 to 4

how do you know which one you get? is the code just random or something?

PriestBelmondo
Apr 28, 2018, 05:35 PM
About the Ban for leaving too many times during an Event. Anyone know exactly how many times you have to leave in order for sega to boot you from the game? My game froze a couple of times so far during a boss raid and me being paranoid is a little worried.

kurokyosuke
Apr 28, 2018, 05:44 PM
Why do I see only Vita blocks in Battle Lobby?

XrosBlader821
Apr 28, 2018, 09:02 PM
I wonder if someone already tried this.
Does L/Peace Zondeel make it so that Zondeel isn't changing the Attribute of the Wand with L/Wand E Change anymore?
The only Reason Zanverse and Zondeel are doing it is because these are Techs that actively deal damage but L/Peace Zondeel gets rid of the damage dealing portion of Zondeel turning it into a "Vacuum Cleaner-only".

Anduril
Apr 28, 2018, 09:34 PM
I wonder if someone already tried this.
Does L/Peace Zondeel make it so that Zondeel isn't changing the Attribute of the Wand with L/Wand E Change anymore?
The only Reason Zanverse and Zondeel are doing it is because these are Techs that actively deal damage but L/Peace Zondeel gets rid of the damage dealing portion of Zondeel turning it into a "Vacuum Cleaner-only".

It does not; people tried it when the ring first came out. It's not the damage of it, since Megiverse, which does no damage whatsoever, triggers element change as well. These Techs just seem to be in a category that straddles the line between attack and support that SEGA decided counts for both element change and support skill buffs.

can some1 explain how the Don Quijote thing works? i see various set from 1 to 4

how do you know which one you get? is the code just random or something?
It looks like each set will give you a set of codes. From bumped (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/more-don-quijote-x-pso2-fashion-is-heading-our-way/):

Bath Towel Set

Set 1
Donki Shorts M1 [Ba]
Donki Shorts M2 [Ba]
397 [Maron & Melon]
A.I.S Poster
ドンキ ハーフパンツM1[Ba]
ドンキ ハーフパンツM2[Ba]
397「マロン&メロン」
A.I.Sポスター

Set 2
Donki Shorts F1 [Ba]
Donki Shorts F2 [Ba]
305 [Loser Pose]
Mother Cluster Mat
ドンキ ハーフパンツF1[Ba]
ドンキ ハーフパンツF2[Ba]
305「【敗者】ポーズ」
マザー・クラスタマット

Shorts Set

Set 1
Donki Shorts M1 [Ba]
Donki Briefs 1 [In]
397 [Maron & Melon]
Perched Donpen
ドンキ ハーフパンツM1[Ba]
ドンキ パンツ1[In]
397「マロン&メロン」
頭乗りドンペン

Set 2
Donki Shorts M2 [Ba]
Donki Briefs 2 [In]
397 [Maron & Melon]
Perched Donpen
ドンキ ハーフパンツM2[Ba]
ドンキ パンツ2[In]
397「マロン&メロン」
頭乗りドンペン

Set 3
Donki Shorts F1 [Ba]
Donki Inner 1 [In]
Mother Cluster Mat
Donki x Quna Panel
ドンキ ハーフパンツF1[Ba]
ドンキ インナー1[In]
マザー・クラスタマット
ドンキ×クーナパネル

Set 4
Donki Shorts F2 [Ba]
Donki Inner 2 [In]
A.I.S Poster
Donki x Quna Panel
ドンキ ハーフパンツF2[Ba]
ドンキ インナー2[In]
A.I.Sポスター
ドンキ×クーナパネル

XrosBlader821
Apr 29, 2018, 09:16 AM
It does not; people tried it when the ring first came out. It's not the damage of it, since Megiverse, which does no damage whatsoever, triggers element change as well. These Techs just seem to be in a category that straddles the line between attack and support that SEGA decided counts for both element change and support skill buffs.

Oh Megiverse does that too? Maybe I'd have known if I used it for more than just Step Tech cancelling. ^^'

wefwq
Apr 29, 2018, 01:09 PM
Why do I see only Vita blocks in Battle Lobby?
Same here.
I can see and connect to Cloud shared blocks just fine in Challenge lobby though.

alexlemia13
Apr 29, 2018, 01:51 PM
Hi, I was wondering if ability protection 5 slots or less work with upsloting from 5 slots to 6 slots . Does someone know ?

Saffran
Apr 29, 2018, 02:25 PM
Apparently if you try to do so the menu that asks if you want to use that item doesn't pop up. (just retelling what's written in a blog comment)

Sync
Apr 29, 2018, 02:41 PM
So just coming back to the game (again), and trying to figure out when a certain FQ rotates.

Back on my other account I leveled 2 classes to max on an FQ, and I can't remember what day it hits, or what the quest was called.

All I remember is you ran though different sections of UQs, Nab, Lili, then 4 dragons, and then 2 photon beasts.

Is it still a thing? If, so does it rotate back on specific days? Or is it kinda random.

I tried asking some folks in my guild but all 96 of them are offline.

Anduril
Apr 29, 2018, 02:50 PM
So just coming back to the game (again), and trying to figure out when a certain FQ rotates.

Back on my other account I leveled 2 classes to max on an FQ, and I can't remember what day it hits, or what the quest was called.

All I remember is you ran though different sections of UQs, Nab, Lili, then 4 dragons, and then 2 photon beasts.

Is it still a thing? If, so does it rotate back on specific days? Or is it kinda random.

The quest is A World Engulfed in Shadows. I don't know the exact day, but I believe it cycles in every 5 days.

alexlemia13
Apr 29, 2018, 03:15 PM
Apparently if you try to do so the menu that asks if you want to use that item doesn't pop up. (just retelling what's written in a blog comment)
Thanks for your answer.

ralf542
Apr 29, 2018, 04:11 PM

I asked my friend swiki for you pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?おすすめクエスト and he says the rotation is Sanctum->UQ->Gal Gryphon->Facility->Forest, we have Sanctum today.

the_importer_
Apr 30, 2018, 01:12 PM
When are the Deluxe Packages normally released for an episode? I'm trying to figure out when Episode 5 Deluxe Package will be released.

Tymek
Apr 30, 2018, 01:58 PM
When are the Deluxe Packages normally released for an episode? I'm trying to figure out when Episode 5 Deluxe Package will be released.

EP4 came out in January 2016. EP4 Deluxe Package came out the following April.
EP5 came out in July 2017. It's now May 2018.

That should cover it.

the_importer_
Apr 30, 2018, 02:46 PM
EP4 came out in January 2016. EP4 Deluxe Package came out the following April.
EP5 came out in July 2017. It's now May 2018.

That should cover it.

Either they're waiting for the full episode to be done or it will be a no show period :(

Shinamori
Apr 30, 2018, 09:56 PM
I can't unlock the final skill for loser form. I'm trying to counter step, but it doesn't appear to work. It looks like I only did it once, but never again. is there a video on it or something? Am I missing something?

https://i.imgur.com/XbITjYY.png

the_importer_
May 1, 2018, 12:33 AM
Is there any lobby action that warps, spawns or teleports your character that I can buy from the player shops (unlike DF Warp)?

Anduril
May 1, 2018, 01:03 AM
I can't unlock the final skill for loser form. I'm trying to counter step, but it doesn't appear to work. It looks like I only did it once, but never again. is there a video on it or something? Am I missing something?

https://i.imgur.com/XbITjYY.png

The major thing is that your Counter Attack has to hit a target for it to count, and it is possible that your Counter Step attack (which fires any time you use Step, not just when dodging an attack) is killing the enemy/breaking the part before the Counter Attack connects (either it dies, or breaking it causes you to lose lock on the area, so the Counter Attack misses). On one of my characters, I was able to get 11 just from the Deus in the Easter EQ by locking onto him and dodging his lightning and thorn attacks since he has enough HP and no breakable parts.

sephyiria
May 1, 2018, 01:41 AM
guys..i am kinda new here...about the ARKS Boost Rally. (ABR).does the boost apply on other quests too? like EQ, Free Field etc2?

Anduril
May 1, 2018, 01:47 AM
guys..i am kinda new here...about the ARKS Boost Rally. (ABR).does the boost apply on other quests too? like EQ, Free Field etc2?

No, just to the AQs that are part of the Rally. There is currently as separate boost going on for all missions, but that is becuase of Golden Week/5million registered IDs.

sephyiria
May 1, 2018, 01:54 AM
No, just to the AQs that are part of the Rally. There is currently as separate boost going on for all missions, but that is becuase of Golden Week/5million registered IDs.

Thank you for the reply..btw the golden week boost lasts until when?

Anduril
May 1, 2018, 01:58 AM
Thank you for the reply..btw the golden week boost lasts until when?
Until next week's maintenance.

sephyiria
May 1, 2018, 03:28 AM
Until next week's maintenance.

i see..is affix boost also on now?

Anduril
May 1, 2018, 07:06 AM
i see..is affix boost also on now?
The Golden Week boost includes (from bumped (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-4-25-2018/)):

For All Quests

+100% EXP Boost
+100% Meseta Boost
+100% RDR Boost
+100% Rare Enemy Occurrance

+5% Affix Success Rate
+5% Grind Success Rate
+15% NT Grind EXP
+25% NT Grind Great Success
+50% Battle Coins Earned

And for PSO2 Day, which starts in about 3 hours from this post:

2x Earned FUN
+100% EXP Boost
+1 Login Stamp Bonus
+100% Rare Drop Boost
+100% Gathering Fever Occ. Rate

Saffran
May 1, 2018, 11:48 AM
I am hard pressed to gather 400 cubes until next maintenance, but if I succeed I might get to open the 7th slot with straight 96%. So maybe only 2 slots will fail...
How fast do we get Battle Points? I vaguely remember the shop having +40% items in there but I have no idea how much time the price tag represents.

bhaal
May 1, 2018, 01:13 PM
is there ant news about sega adding more 14* to zieg conqueror exchange?

Lorelei
May 1, 2018, 10:35 PM
I am hard pressed to gather 400 cubes until next maintenance, but if I succeed I might get to open the 7th slot with straight 96%. So maybe only 2 slots will fail...
How fast do we get Battle Points? I vaguely remember the shop having +40% items in there but I have no idea how much time the price tag represents.

You may already know this, but just in case you don't: Your best bet for gathering Excubes is to run Solo Profound Darkness, for 40-50 cubes a pop. You can get Solo PD triggers from the weapon badge exchange shop for 50x 2017 badges, or 50 2018 badges. The Easter EQ is a good place to get those badges, and you can get some from the 4th 'recommended daily quest' as well.

It's been a while since I tried battle mode, so I can't tell you much about battle points I'm afraid! I think you get more as you go up in rank?

Saffran
May 2, 2018, 06:37 AM
Thanks Lolerei, but I only have 12 open slots in inventory (200/292/146). It does sound good for cubes though.
As I found out yesterday you can only get 1 item per week and one week is wayyyyy more than enough to get 1100 points.

NexusRay
May 2, 2018, 09:28 AM
This might be online somewhere or have already been answered, but can someone tell me what E-1 on the front side of the Bingo Card is?

Dark Mits
May 2, 2018, 09:42 AM
This might be online somewhere or have already been answered, but can someone tell me what E-1 on the front side of the Bingo Card is?Grind any weapon or unit. Rings do not count here.

NexusRay
May 2, 2018, 09:48 AM
Grind any weapon or unit. Rings do not count here.

Thank you!

NightlightPro
May 2, 2018, 10:50 AM
is there ant news about sega adding more 14* to zieg conqueror exchange?

around summer time i believe

the_importer_
May 2, 2018, 01:27 PM
Is there a logic to the expiration date of Bonus Keys or is it just 100% random for any of them?

Dark Mits
May 2, 2018, 01:52 PM
Is there a logic to the expiration date of Bonus Keys or is it just 100% random for any of them?6 days and 22 hours (I think) for keys that are gotten from daily featured reward box. 6 weeks or so for keys from Visiphone. I think Shirona keys also have the 6d22h limit.

the_importer_
May 2, 2018, 02:42 PM
6 days and 22 hours (I think) for keys that are gotten from daily featured reward box. 6 weeks or so for keys from Visiphone. I think Shirona keys also have the 6d22h limit.

We're getting the Lv85 cap on the 9th right?

Anduril
May 2, 2018, 05:22 PM
We're getting the Lv85 cap on the 9th right?

Yes, it looks like we are.

Dark Mits
May 3, 2018, 01:22 AM
(opinion masked as question)

Wasn't it better to use all accumulated keys on Rappy Day yesterday for the extra 100% exp which also goes to Dark Blast, instead of saving them for reaching the new level cap faster? I mean, Dark Blast is currently the longest/hardest grind we currently undertake, and most likely we'll reach 85 on all classes before maxxing DB skills.

Also, is there information for the exp requirements of the new levels, and how many class excubes we will be getting per level cap at 85?

Loveless62
May 3, 2018, 09:44 AM
Is there a logic to the expiration date of Bonus Keys or is it just 100% random for any of them?

6 days and 22 hours (I think) for keys that are gotten from daily featured reward box. 6 weeks or so for keys from Visiphone. I think Shirona keys also have the 6d22h limit.
Some bonus keys that you receive through campaigns can have their expiration set to a lot further in the future. I've received keys that have had an expiration of about a month in the future (set to around the time that the campaign reward would expire). But, in general, a bonus key will have an expiration set to 7 days from the time of pickup.

(opinion masked as question)

Wasn't it better to use all accumulated keys on Rappy Day yesterday for the extra 100% exp which also goes to Dark Blast, instead of saving them for reaching the new level cap faster? I mean, Dark Blast is currently the longest/hardest grind we currently undertake, and most likely we'll reach 85 on all classes before maxxing DB skills.
This depends on how much you value the Loser DB. IF you already have the Elder DB maxed, how badly do you need Loser?.I have been using Elder DB on most of my EQs. Maybe un-maxed Loser is better in some situations than maxed Elder, but I am sure that vice versa is true in many.

Also the increase in power due to leveling your class, although more modest, will help you throughout an entire quest, whereas DBs (in current quests) can only be used for one minute (yes, I am aware that the new exploration field will reward DB refreshes after some ETs, but that is only one quest), So leveling your class I would argue has the higher overall benefit.

Also, is there information for the exp requirements of the new levels, and how many class excubes we will be getting per level cap at 85?
I didn't see any information regarding this.

AutumnChronicle
May 4, 2018, 12:02 AM
When taking screenshots, is there a way to manipulate where other characters look when they are using the /ci command?
I know that where your own character looks is dependent on where your own camera is facing, but I can't seem to change where other characters are looking.

Just to be clear, I'm referring to the orientation of a character's pupils when using /ci, and not to the cut-in themselves.

Anduril
May 4, 2018, 12:07 AM
Is there a way to manipulate where other characters look when they are using the /ci command and taking screenshots?
I know that where your own character looks is dependent on where your own camera is facing, but I can't seem to change where other characters are looking.

Just to clear, I'm referring to the orientation of a character's pupils when using /ci, and not to the cut-in themselves.

I only know of /ceall, which causes all characters to stare directly at the camera. I don't think you can change other characters' gaze otherwise.

AutumnChronicle
May 4, 2018, 12:16 AM
Using /ci in chat will cause your character to gaze elsewhere. (e.g. using something like "/ci7 2 nw" will cause your character to look either to the left or right depending on where your default camera was facing)

If someone else uses /ci in public chat, you can see their characters look elsewhere too. But I haven't been able to figure out how to get them to look specifically left or right.

Anduril
May 4, 2018, 12:28 AM
Using /ci in chat will cause your character to gaze elsewhere. (e.g. using something like "/ci7 2 nw" will cause your character to look either to the left or right depending on where your default camera was facing)

If someone else uses /ci in public chat, you can see their characters look elsewhere too. But I haven't been able to figure out how to get them to look specifically left or right.

That's what I'm saying, the only way that I can find for you to directly effect the gaze of other characters is with /ceall. Otherwise, my best guess is that you might need be in a certain orientation relative to the other person when they initiate the /ci to make sure they look in a certain direction on your screen; a way to test this is just to have a friend do a /ci while you move around them. Or it could be that the direction you see them looking when they use a /ci is entirely determined on their side.

AutumnChronicle
May 4, 2018, 01:12 AM
Yes, I am aware of /ceall. Your own character position does affect where other characters look, but that's not a useful fact if you want to take a screenshot in certain positions. I have been able to get other characters to look elsewhere without changing the position of my own character by luck, but I can't isolate what causes it.

For what it's worth, how your own character appears to other people when you use /ci is different from what you see on your own screen. (i.e. if your character is looking right, they may appear to be looking left to someone else), so it can be annoying to test.

Guess I'll try experimenting some more, thanks.

the_importer_
May 4, 2018, 01:30 AM
With the new level cap coming soon, I was thinking of abandoning my old Summit Moon elemental set for my Te/Hu and using the new Vades Scythe with the Wand Element Change ring since I mostly wand whack and the energy wave would come in handy. So regarding attributions, has anything changed while I was gone or do we still just stuff wands with T-ATK and S-ATK for whacking? Also, the S2 ability that will come with Vades Scythe, yea or nay?

Anduril
May 4, 2018, 01:42 AM
Yes, I am aware of /ceall. Your own character position does affect where other characters look, but that's not a useful fact if you want to take a screenshot in certain positions. I have been able to get other characters to look elsewhere without changing the position of my own character by luck, but I can't isolate what causes it.

For what it's worth, how your own character appears to other people when you use /ci is different from what you see on your own screen. (i.e. if your character is looking right, they may appear to be looking left to someone else), so it can be annoying to test.

Guess I'll try experimenting some more, thanks.
It definitely seems to be one of those thing that SEGA never intended people to be able to do easily despite there being a desire for it, just like how we went so long without free camera. You would think that they would have added some universal modifier to specify horizontal eye direction when they added the /ce command.

Dark Mits
May 4, 2018, 03:32 AM
This depends on how much you value the Loser DB. IF you already have the Elder DB maxed, how badly do you need Loser?.I have been using Elder DB on most of my EQs. Maybe un-maxed Loser is better in some situations than maxed Elder, but I am sure that vice versa is true in many.I'll be frank, I never use DB outside of Endless Belligerence or Parallel areas in Daily Featured. At the same time, I don't think I have accumulated even 25% of total exp required for Elder DB form (I am at around 50mil out of a possible 242mil I think). It is mostly a completionist thing (for the same reason I grind OT weapons for their titles, or why I have every summoner pet despite never playing SU, or getting every class to 80 despite never playing anything other that TE). However, I do know that we will be getting more forms, which means more exp required in the long run, which pretty much nullifies the need to get more exp for forms now.

final_attack
May 4, 2018, 09:45 AM
Um ... small question about EXP amount of bonus quests ....
ranked from least to most for the amount of EXP .... is it :

- Magatsu (Silver)
- Tokyo (Silver)
- Magatsu (Gold)
- Rappy
- Kazuchi (?)
- Tokyo (Gold)

Thank you ^^

the_importer_
May 4, 2018, 09:48 AM
Um ... small question about EXP amount of bonus quests ....
ranked from least to most for the amount of EXP .... is it :

- Magatsu (Silver)
- Tokyo (Silver)
- Magatsu (Gold)
- Rappy
- Kazuchi (?)
- Tokyo (Gold)

Thank you ^^

Not 100% sure, but It think it goes something like this

- Tokyo (Gold)
- Rappy
- Kazuchi
- Magatsu (Gold)
- Tokyo (Silver)
- Magatsu (Silver)

Coldco
May 4, 2018, 09:49 AM
highest
- Tokyo (Gold)
- Rappy
- Magatsu (Gold)
- Kazuchi (?)
- Tokyo (Silver)
- Magatsu (Silver)
lowest

final_attack
May 4, 2018, 09:52 AM
highest
- Tokyo (Gold)
- Rappy
- Magatsu (Gold)
- Kazuchi (?)
- Tokyo (Silver)
- Magatsu (Silver)
lowest

All right, thanks! ^ヮ^

Dark Mits
May 4, 2018, 10:19 AM
A friend just informed me that talking to your Support Partner at home gave him gifts. So I did the same, and it gave me 7 gifts (Meseta Boost +50%, Exp Boost +50%, Triboost +50%, Food Devices).

Is this a one-time gift for hitting some milestone? Or is it recurring?

zaromouth
May 5, 2018, 09:36 AM
I have been playing pso2 for a few days now I have a hunter level 59 and have yet to replace my armor. is it normal to not have found better armor I can use or am I reading the stats wrong on the gear. all the armor I find shows the numbers negative and in blue

otakun
May 5, 2018, 09:45 AM
I have been playing pso2 for a few days now I have a hunter level 59 and have yet to replace my armor. is it normal to not have found better armor I can use or am I reading the stats wrong on the gear. all the armor I find shows the numbers negative and in blue

You literally have to go out of your way to find better equipment for the most part which is why you can just buy most of what you need in the playershop up to end game.

Dark Mits
May 5, 2018, 09:47 AM
I have been playing pso2 for a few days now I have a hunter level 59 and have yet to replace my armor. is it normal to not have found better armor I can use or am I reading the stats wrong on the gear. all the armor I find shows the numbers negative and in blueThe game gives you a strong unit (armor) set early on. You will most likely not replace it until you get the free 12* sub unit set (Stellar Wall) when you reach lvl75. Which you will keep until you get a specialized 12* set.