PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

oratank
May 5, 2018, 10:05 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcGIyYoV4AACJbB.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

anyone know what is the name of this helmet?

Anduril
May 5, 2018, 01:40 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcGIyYoV4AACJbB.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

anyone know what is the name of this helmet?

I need to know now, too. It has to be a single accessory since the ears are covered by the Itsuki Headgear, and the shoulders are composed of two different accessories. It's not a Head Part since I found another image (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcGIw_iV4AICqzE.jpg) where they are using the Draulia Hair with this same accessory, and what is bugging me is that it looks so familiar, but I can't for the life of me find it in any of the AC scratches or the accessory list on the swiki, though, there is just the chance that I missed it.

the_importer_
May 5, 2018, 05:39 PM
With the new level cap coming soon, I was thinking of abandoning my old Summit Moon elemental set for my Te/Hu and using the new Vades Scythe with the Wand Element Change ring since I mostly wand whack and the energy wave would come in handy. So regarding attributions, has anything changed while I was gone or do we still just stuff wands with T-ATK and S-ATK for whacking? Also, the S2 ability that will come with Vades Scythe, yea or nay?

Just gonna bump this.

Tyreek
May 5, 2018, 06:38 PM
So are the campaign drops for the Arks Boost Rally dependant on +risk, or can I go about the whole mission without dropping so many capsules? I read that risk affects only rare enemy spawn rate and levels?

the_importer_
May 5, 2018, 06:46 PM
So are the campaign drops for the Arks Boost Rally dependant on +risk, or can I go about the whole mission without dropping so many capsules? I read that risk affects only rare enemy spawn rate and levels?

Done them 1 time each with no advance risks and my meters are half way full. My question yo this is how long will this last?

Saffran
May 5, 2018, 07:40 PM
I don't know how long it lasts, but I did each in succession twice and I've been at max ever since. I should actually play those....

Pokerealm
May 6, 2018, 01:21 PM
Hey all, I played PS Zero years ago and recently started PSP2. Decided to take a look at PSO2 and just started playing. I knew this would be quite different to the handheld games so I read a couple of beginners guides beforehand, but I still have a few questions unanswered.

1) There are tons of different types of quests, but do these scale with your own level or do you need to be a certain level to enter them? Advanced Quests unlock when you reach level 40, but things like Limited Quests, are they playable (and beatable) at any level, or are you supposed to be a certain level to do those?

2) How drop-based is this game actually? Obviously monsters drop meseta, consumables and gear, but one thing I loved in PSZ and PSP2 is the fact you actually gotta hunt for your gear. I love farming and trying to get those rare items, but in most guides I've seen, people just mention either crafting or buying stuff from other players. I understand you can still farm for those weapons, but if it's fairly easy to get them through other methods, it kind of lowers the meaning of farming for them.

3) Do weapons and armor require certain levels to equip? Some guides mention certain armor sets but they don't mention at what level you should get them. I highly doubt you can equip every piece of gear at any level but just wanted to make sure. One thing I came across was the Kaiser set, but I have no idea where to get it or at what level I should aim for that.

4) It seems classes are tight to very specific weapon types, much more than in the handheld games. I am a Braver Cast (adding Hunter as a secondary class) and enjoy the Katana fighting, but it would be nice to be able to use other Melee weapons aswell.

5) I tend to play solo as much as I can, but I figure there are things that I would miss on if I'd never ever group up with other people. What are some key things to consider playing with other players? I know this is a MMO game, but I enjoyed the handheld games solo very much and it's just the way I like to play games like these. That said, I'm not unwilling to team up if it means getting stuff otherwise inaccessable.

-------------------

There we go, a bit of a lengthy message and I tried looking around for answers on these questions, but it's kinda hard to find some decent info for these specific things ^_^

Traumin
May 6, 2018, 01:29 PM
-snip-

First off, please use the quick question thread next time. These aren't necessarily "quick questions" but it helps keep multiple question threads from floating around.

1)Each quest has a different difficulty level you can play depending on your level. There's Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Super Hard, and Extra Hard. There are minimal level requirements listed in each quest for each of these difficulties.

2)Drops are pretty RNG in this game. Depends on what weapons you want. The higher level you are, and the better the weapon, the more drop based it is.

3)They don't require certain levels at all. They usually require a certain stat to be high enough to equip (armor is a bit softer on this requirement.) A good basic 11* set is the Saiki set

4)Find Hunter weapons that support all class or Braver usage. There's a few 13* like this

5)If you're joining a pug and it's english speakers, saying "Thank you for the party" or some variation of it is a common courtesy after a quest. Try to listen to what other's say. Some people are doing quests for only a certain kill or item, so make sure you know what you're getting into before you join a party. As much as I hate to say it, PSO2 is less fun without people ^^;

aerilurus
May 6, 2018, 01:33 PM
Ah, got several questions for those who play on the Vita version:

How are the controls? I've been playing on PC with mouse & keyboard with 3-button type.
Are most EQs and XQs doable? From what I've seen, Free Exploration and regular quests seem fine.
How big is the current file size?

SS4
May 6, 2018, 02:22 PM
Quick question regarding summoners. Is there any difference between pets normal and evolved form besides the look? At first glance their candy box is identical and stats looks very similar . . .
Was thinking of trying summoner out and looking at all my eggs and what i should do with all of em :P

Kondibon
May 6, 2018, 02:31 PM
Quick question regarding summoners. Is there any difference between pets normal and evolved form besides the look? At first glance their candy box is identical and stats looks very similar . . .
Was thinking of trying summoner out and looking at all my eggs and what i should do with all of em :PThe evolved pets have slightly higher base stats, higher bonus stat caps, and one of their PAs is improved in some way. If you have the normal version already you can upgrade it to the evolved one the same way you upgrade their rarity, but if you don't have that pet at all you can just use the egg for the evolved one itself.

Arada
May 6, 2018, 02:33 PM
The evolved pets have slightly higher base stats, higher bonus stat caps, and one of their PAs is improved in some way. If you have the normal version already you can upgrade it to the evolved one the same way you upgrade their rarity, but if you don't have that pet at all you can just use the egg for the evolved one itself.

Keep a Wanda because Pietro has a useful CO for aquiring SU stuff that requires a Wanda and not a Jinga.

SS4
May 6, 2018, 03:04 PM
Thx guys, so no point in looking back if i have both i can just use the evolved one and feed the normal one to it or upgrade if the normal has better element and/or personality then.
And i'll keep a Wanda for Pietro's request as well.

Kondibon
May 6, 2018, 03:07 PM
Thx guys, so no point in looking back if i have both i can just use the evolved one and feed the normal one to it or upgrade if the normal has better element and/or personality then.
And i'll keep a Wanda for Pietro's request as well.Yeah, you can just keep extras of all the non-evolved versions for the COs. They're just "kill enemies with y pet" so you don't even need to bother decking them out with good candy or anything.

SS4
May 6, 2018, 03:16 PM
I also noticed that lots of ppl use Maron but not Melon . . . Does the evolve form has some limitation that makes it less desirable?

EDIT: After some searching it seems that Maron is Single throw while Melon can be thrown multiple time. So my guess would be that Melon dmg is lower and harder to use because of timing even though it should have higher DPS than Maron but Maron is much easier to use and can hit cap in 1 hit . . .

Anduril
May 6, 2018, 03:34 PM
I also noticed that lots of ppl use Maron but not Melon . . . Does the evolve form has some limitation that makes it less desirable?

They are two different pets, not evolved forms; only Aero, Wanda, and Cery have evolved forms. Maron is used becuase its main attack does much higher damage than Melon's equivalent despite the fact that Maron's version leaves it incapacitated for a longer time afterward (something that is mitigated by having more than 1 Maron).
EDIT: Your logic is actually slightly off, in that Melon is actually easier to use becuase it reaches max power in 2 hits versus Maron's 9 and it has a quicker recovery time, and generally has less DPS with its main attack (its power notation per hit is ~1/10th of Maron's, so you would need to successfully hit many times to match it); Maron requires more precision since if you whiff the weakpoint and if you only have 1 Maron, then you have to wait a full 60 seconds for it to recover versus Melon's 20, but if you do hit it, then it does massive damage.

SS4
May 6, 2018, 03:38 PM
I see. They looked the same with different color so i thought Melon was evolved.
So i could keep one Melon and have a few Maron i guess.
thx

Dragwind
May 6, 2018, 04:22 PM
[spoiler-box]Hey all, I played PS Zero years ago and recently started PSP2. Decided to take a look at PSO2 and just started playing. I knew this would be quite different to the handheld games so I read a couple of beginners guides beforehand, but I still have a few questions unanswered.

1) There are tons of different types of quests, but do these scale with your own level or do you need to be a certain level to enter them? Advanced Quests unlock when you reach level 40, but things like Limited Quests, are they playable (and beatable) at any level, or are you supposed to be a certain level to do those?

2) How drop-based is this game actually? Obviously monsters drop meseta, consumables and gear, but one thing I loved in PSZ and PSP2 is the fact you actually gotta hunt for your gear. I love farming and trying to get those rare items, but in most guides I've seen, people just mention either crafting or buying stuff from other players. I understand you can still farm for those weapons, but if it's fairly easy to get them through other methods, it kind of lowers the meaning of farming for them.

3) Do weapons and armor require certain levels to equip? Some guides mention certain armor sets but they don't mention at what level you should get them. I highly doubt you can equip every piece of gear at any level but just wanted to make sure. One thing I came across was the Kaiser set, but I have no idea where to get it or at what level I should aim for that.

4) It seems classes are tight to very specific weapon types, much more than in the handheld games. I am a Braver Cast (adding Hunter as a secondary class) and enjoy the Katana fighting, but it would be nice to be able to use other Melee weapons aswell.

5) I tend to play solo as much as I can, but I figure there are things that I would miss on if I'd never ever group up with other people. What are some key things to consider playing with other players? I know this is a MMO game, but I enjoyed the handheld games solo very much and it's just the way I like to play games like these. That said, I'm not unwilling to team up if it means getting stuff otherwise inaccessable.

-------------------

There we go, a bit of a lengthy message and I tried looking around for answers on these questions, but it's kinda hard to find some decent info for these specific things ^_^[/spoiler-box]

I'm just going to add a few things in addition to WarSarah's post (which was well done)-

2)[spoiler-box] Most of the end game gear is drop-only to some extent. What applies as end-game gear can vary according to multiple factors such as affixes, what the SAF (Special Ability Factor) of the weapon is, the class you run/subclass, build, etc. There are some other options to obtain relatively good gear such as the CFs (Collection Files) and other item trade-ins. CFs work by giving you a "sheet" that basically fills up for collecting items through enemy drops + killing certain enemies/bosses, and when filled, gives you a 13* weapon. While it might seem at first that it makes things way too easy, it's a little deceiving because in that weapon's first raw form when obtaining it from the CF, it has much to be desired before you'd want to consider using it over say a 12/11/even some 10*s that have full element value, grinds, affixes. So you'll want to complete those sheets multiple times to bring that weapon up to it's full element + grind cap and whatnot.

tl;dr- there's a few different avenues you can take, but there's more than likely always things you'll need to hunt/grind for in order to get top level end game gear.[/spoiler-box]

3)[spoiler-box] Recently a title reward was added for hitting level 75 as any class which gives you a set of 3 12* units called Sub / Stellar Wall. Those will be good enough to carry you through to level cap until you find you start finding better 12* units. Before you hit 75 though, I'd shoot for whatever you can that's higher in rarity and affixes pertaining to your class. As far as other armors to hold you over that are easy enough to get- Saiki and Brisa unit sets are pretty good 11* units that you can get occasionally from doing the bonus keys that you get from doing the daily featured quests. You can also buy Brisa units from the player shop pretty cheap.[/spoiler-box]

4)[spoiler-box] There are a few unique class/subclass builds out there that capitalize on using certain unique weapons made for one class, but are equippable as another (or all).[/spoiler-box]

5)[spoiler-box] If you party up with 3 other actual players, you get a 40% triboost party bonus ([u]triboost bonuses affect Rare Drop Rate (RDR), EXP, and Meseta[/i]) while together. For certain EQs that have a "rematch" version (which appears after the initial EQ 30 minute windows ends, if you completed the eq), they are 4 man "raids" that where you don't have to join up with the other 3, it's often common courtesy so that everyone gets the party triboost bonus. While you don't always have to say hi or talk while in parties, it's also common courtesy to say some form of "thanks for the party" before you leave. Easiest way to satisfy this for both English speaking/JP players is to set a chat shortcut which will say it in both English and Katakana (or whatever JP alphabet you think is more appropriate).[/spoiler-box]

I'd highly recommend making some friends in-game and/or finding a good team to run stuff with often. The game is way, way better in my opinion that way. This game overall isn't very solo friendly (though there is a little bit of specialized solo content), you'll usually end up being in an MPA for a majority of quests in the game so you may as well party up for the triboost bonus.

SS4
May 6, 2018, 05:01 PM
Given current meta of EP 5, what are the best elements to pick for weapons (and SU pets while we are at it lol)?
I know it used to be light is a jack of all trade useful everywhere with so many darkers but some Darker boss had no light weakness.
And fire and lightning were extremely solid for natives and mech as well as many bosses.
I also remember some enemies had element resistance like chrome dragon . . .
So is it all pretty much still the same nowadays?
I was thinking maybe pick light for you first weapon/pet and maybe get a secondary fire and/or lightning afterwards?
I don't think wind is more useful now (never got much love) unless Sega came out with new enemies that makes it awesome lol
But i do think dark was good on dragon iirc . . .
So yeah, maybe things have changed but maybe its mostly the same lol, just wondering :P

Anduril
May 6, 2018, 05:23 PM
Given current meta of EP 5, what are the best elements to pick for weapons (and SU pets while we are at it lol)?
I know it used to be light is a jack of all trade useful everywhere with so many darkers but some Darker boss had no light weakness.
And fire and lightning were extremely solid for natives and mech as well as many bosses.
I also remember some enemies had element resistance like chrome dragon . . .
So is it all pretty much still the same nowadays?
I was thinking maybe pick light for you first weapon/pet and maybe get a secondary fire and/or lightning afterwards?
I don't think wind is more useful now (never got much love) unless Sega came out with new enemies that makes it awesome lol
But i do know dark was good on dragon iirc . . .
So yeah, maybe things have changed but maybe its mostly the same lol, just wondering :P

Unless you are running a multi-element build, Light is still your go to, and maybe also an Ice weapon for Dragon.

Elemental breakdown is:
Fire: Natives, Insect Darkers, Coast Oceanids, most Demons, Ult. Lillipa
Ice: Caves Dragonkin, Oceanids, Toy Darkers (except XH Dark Falz [Double]), Fire-based Demons, UIt. Nab., Omega Dragon
Lightning: Mechs, Aquatic Darkers, Ult. Amd.
Wind: Forest Natives, Bird Darkers (except Omega [Loser]), Phantoms, Phantom Darkers, Mother
Light: Darkers (except EP1 rare Darkers), Deus, Mother, Demon Golems, [Profound Darkness]
Dark: Skyscape Dragonkin, Sanctum Dragonkin, Kuronites, Angels, Deus, Omega [Loser]

There are some secondary weaknesses for a few enemies that I didn't mention/can't remember, but this is the gist of it.

SS4
May 6, 2018, 05:43 PM
Thanks, that is exactly the info i was looking for.
So light everything and backup can be of a different element for specific situation according to the weakness you listed.

Anduril
May 6, 2018, 06:05 PM
Thanks, that is exactly the info i was looking for.
So light everything and backup can be of a different element for specific situation according to the weakness you listed.

I would go so far as to say to not bother with getting anything other than Light since basically for boss EQs, the only one that isn't weak to Light is the Ethyron Dragon/Dragon Atrum which is only weak to Ice, and even then, depending on your weapons, your affixes on your main weapon may more than make up for the damage difference between on and off element, and when it comes to mobs, especially in MPA content, elemental matching is not much of a big deal since everything melts so easily. At this point, most weapon types that would have required rainbow palettes no longer need them: Force has the Atra Rod and EPD which even out Elemental Conversion (which can also be applied to Talis if you trade Atra Rod for Atra Talis), Techer has the L/Wand E Change ring, and Dual Blades have the Atra DB which can switch element using the R/ (Status Effect) Resist rings.

SS4
May 6, 2018, 08:17 PM
Great, even simpler then.
thx lol

Pokerealm
May 7, 2018, 06:46 AM
Is there a drop chart anywhere that includes lower rarity items aswell?
I'm looking to farm some low level Katanas but I have no idea where to go. I just started and I'm only level 9 but I like to have my gear on par with my levels, even if it might be completely unnecessary :p

Edit: another question about Free Exploration. I just entered free forest and set it so it would just be me. When I entered there was someone else killing everything and I couldn't do anything before all mobs were killed. Is there a way to do these things without other people in the map?

Saffran
May 7, 2018, 08:25 AM
Pokerealm > Why would you need to farm low level katanas is beyond me but I do remember the ninja robots in the underground mines dropping katanas. That is still a bit further down the road for you...
Also, if you want to play a multiplayer area like Forest Exploration while still being alone, you need to set restrictions on it and a password when you create the room.

Anduril
May 7, 2018, 08:41 AM
Is there a drop chart anywhere that includes lower rarity items aswell?
I'm looking to farm some low level Katanas but I have no idea where to go. I just started and I'm only level 9 but I like to have my gear on par with my levels, even if it might be completely unnecessary :p

Edit: another question about Free Exploration. I just entered free forest and set it so it would just be me. When I entered there was someone else killing everything and I couldn't do anything before all mobs were killed. Is there a way to do these things without other people in the map?

To make sure that no one is in a Quest with you, you need to make sure that you restrict MPAs (multi-party areas). There are two bubbles underneath where you set your password; if you select the first one, it just prevents people from entering your party, while the second restricts other people from joining the Quest altogether (essentially, this creates a completely private instance).
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/JRG0Ccn.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dark Mits
May 7, 2018, 08:54 AM
snipRequirements for equipment in PSO2 is not dependent on your level, but on your stats. Some items require that you have some base S-atk, others require that you have some base DEX, others require some base T-def etc. It is very possible to be eligible for a strong weapon at a lower level than for a weaker weapon because of that. Class/Subclass, Mag stats and skill trees also can affect how early you can equip something.

You can find a list on PSO2 Arks Visiphone (https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Simple_Katanas_List) database.

My recommendation would be to not try to farm an area to get a specific random weapon drop. Instead work with what you get, and then try to see if you can complete a Collection File for a 13* weapon (they require running mutliple content lots of times). Note that you can purchase 13* weapons with meseta from other players (Val Varua (https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Val_Varua) specifically), which has a requirement of 400 DEX.

NightlightPro
May 7, 2018, 10:35 AM
which la is that 1 with holding a gun?

not the bang one

Anduril
May 7, 2018, 10:42 AM
which la is that 1 with holding a gun?

not the bang one
Gun Pose
290「銃を構える」
/la brace

Pokerealm
May 7, 2018, 11:34 AM
Thanks for answering my previous questions guys!

I just got a special weapon and it turned out to be a pretty nice Katana. The thing is, I need 300 Dex for it and I only have 229 right now (lv20).

Is this thing worth it at all? Will my Dex reach 300 anytime soon? From what I understand I want to focus on S-Atk only if I play Br/Hu.

Anduril
May 7, 2018, 11:47 AM
Thanks for answering my previous questions guys!

I just got a special weapon and it turned out to be a pretty nice Katana. The thing is, I need 300 Dex for it and I only have 229 right now (lv20).

Is this thing worth it at all? Will my Dex reach 300 anytime soon? From what I understand I want to focus on S-Atk only if I play Br/Hu.

General advice I tend to give is just to use what you can equip and not really worry about it until you get Super Hard unlocked, which is basically ~lv50-55 (and even then, you might still want to wait until you start approaching lv70 when you are going to start focusing on your end-game equipment).
Your DEX should reach a level where you can equip stuff as you level, especially once you level up your subclass as well (as a male CAST Br/Hu, if you only take the initial 3 DEX-UP in your skill tree [which is all you should be taking from that skill] you pass 300DEX at lv29/25), and there are many 10*+ Katana that require S-ATK (and a couple that require S-DEF) to be able to equip, so yeah, keep focusing on S-ATK.

Pokerealm
May 7, 2018, 12:29 PM
General advice I tend to give is just to use what you can equip and not really worry about it until you get Super Hard unlocked, which is basically ~lv50-55 (and even then, you might still want to wait until you reach around lv70 when you are going to start focusing on your end-game equipment).
Your DEX should reach a level where you can equip stuff as you level, especially once you level up your subclass as well (as a male CAST Br/Hu, if you only take the initial 3 DEX-UP in your skill tree [which is all you should be taking from that skill] you pass 300DEX at lv29/25), and there are many 10*+ Katana that require S-ATK (and a couple that require S-DEF) to be able to equip, so yeah, keep focusing on S-ATK.

Thanks, that's crystal clear. I just used some SP for lv 10 Average Stance and I can easily get through some Hard level 30+ enemies now with a weapon that's not even nearly as good as the one I mentioned in my other post. I guess it really doesn't matter what to use at this point :P

Thanks again!

Will_2_Power
May 7, 2018, 09:48 PM
Hi guys.

I'm a long time lurker here but never really ask questions.

Um, so how do you guys feel about Loser DB? I feel it's vastly inferior to Elder DB... (and I even tried looking for tutorials on YouTube in case I'm doing something wrong or not exploiting something)? I mean as far as Loser DB goes, I feel like Orth-Sa-Bata is too weak for mobbing (unless you're dealing with extremely small fries), Convergent Ray takes too long to charge, and I feel like the only real use for Loser DB is to immediately use Diffusion Ray (with Perfect Keeper active) and then end the transfromation, unless you want to fly or something.

I mean with Elder DB there's Punishment Knuckle for mobbing, Infinity Rush for tougher enemies/bosses, and then of course there's Ultimate Impact, Bloody Heal, etc. I mean with Elder DB, you can also just basically tank stuff with Infinity Rush and heal when necessary (and heal the MPA when necessary)...

So guys, how and when do you guys use Loser DB, because I feel like Elder DB is just superior overall..?

XrosBlader821
May 7, 2018, 10:01 PM
Don't forget Loser also has Gamma Burst for mobbing. Wisdom force can also clean up some mobs at short range.
I think Ortho Sabarta is meant for enemies with multiple Parts that can be locked on. But yeah Loser can't face tank anything and since dodging is a little dodgy it probably relies a little too much on other people healing it up for Perfect keeper. Feels like comparing Hunter with Fighter to be honest.

wefwq
May 8, 2018, 01:22 AM
Hi guys.

I'm a long time lurker here but never really ask questions.

Um, so how do you guys feel about Loser DB? I feel it's vastly inferior to Elder DB... (and I even tried looking for tutorials on YouTube in case I'm doing something wrong or not exploiting something)? I mean as far as Loser DB goes, I feel like Orth-Sa-Bata is too weak for mobbing (unless you're dealing with extremely small fries), Convergent Ray takes too long to charge, and I feel like the only real use for Loser DB is to immediately use Diffusion Ray (with Perfect Keeper active) and then end the transfromation, unless you want to fly or something.

I mean with Elder DB there's Punishment Knuckle for mobbing, Infinity Rush for tougher enemies/bosses, and then of course there's Ultimate Impact, Bloody Heal, etc. I mean with Elder DB, you can also just basically tank stuff with Infinity Rush and heal when necessary (and heal the MPA when necessary)...

So guys, how and when do you guys use Loser DB, because I feel like Elder DB is just superior overall..?
Loser form is pretty good for mobbing or boss with multiple breakable parts, though yeah Elder is superior overall.
Elder form have AoE heal that heal not only yourself but allies nearby, and you can deal whole ton of damage without breaking a sweat as well.
But i think Loser form will perform better when it comes to mid-air target that move a lot (dragon head in the last phase or non-downed magatsu).

Will_2_Power
May 8, 2018, 02:03 AM
@XrosBlader821 & @wefwq:

Yeah, thanks for responses.

I'll keep in mind that Loser Form is pretty good for enemies with breakable parts or when I need to attack something mid-air that moves around a lot.

I'll also try to utilize Gamma Burst for mobbing more.

Thanks.

the_importer_
May 8, 2018, 11:32 PM
Regarding the L/Wand E Change ring, any trick to using Zondeel besides not charging it if I wand my wand to have another element besides bolt?

kurokyosuke
May 8, 2018, 11:55 PM
Regarding the L/Wand E Change ring, any trick to using Zondeel besides not charging it if I wand my wand to have another element besides bolt?

Try putting all of the fastest charge techs of each element on one Wand palette?

Halikus
May 9, 2018, 03:32 AM
Is Sega having issues distributing the crest rewards for previous campaigns? Only I'm getting 10 crests for complete 3x eq but the 10 for the complete 5 eq is not being rewarded. I'm 100% sure i did 5x campaign eqs each week as all I've done for the past couple of months is login to do these campaigns.

landman
May 9, 2018, 06:07 AM
Buying ACash from pso2es with a normal credit card from whatever place, is it still working like it used to?

Also, because a friend is asking, are other methods possible today? can google cash be used or only credit cards?

Masu
May 9, 2018, 06:54 AM
PANIC

I seem to not be able to get the title for lvl85 unlock despite using 3 12* units +10. I tried to equip/unequip, lock/unlock, show/hide (playing stoopid LAs too :v). I don't know in which sub category I should check to see if I already have it and even if I do have it , no sign of Koffies new Co in list. What did I missed? @_@

Dugs
May 9, 2018, 06:55 AM
Did Koffie tell you she has new COs or no?

Masu
May 9, 2018, 06:57 AM
Nope just Xierra's one

Edit: Now I did but still nothing ._.

Edit2: Derp they are showing up now! Thanks Dugs! (still the factyou have to trigger this kind of messages from npcs...What if you usually log out from Franka's cafe and not from gate? You get no message and PANIC. Thank you segabakasama >:v )

Terrence
May 9, 2018, 07:26 AM
Is it just me or the difference in hardness between the SH Enchanted Forest FF and the XH one is way bigger than previous FF ? It took me ages to pass the first XH room with Omega Luther, Decol Maluda and Flame Diamos x2. :confused:

Loveless62
May 9, 2018, 03:18 PM
Is it just me or the difference in hardness between the SH Enchanted Forest FF and the XH one is way bigger than previous FF ? It took me ages to pass the first XH room with Omega Luther, Decol Maluda and Flame Diamos x2. :confused:
The enemies in XH Enchanted Forest FF are level 85, which is a first for the game. I don't have any hard figures, but they probably have their HP massively scaled, similar to how level 80 enemies were scaled versus their level 75 counterparts (until power creep eventually trivialized the difference).

Volkh
May 10, 2018, 10:29 AM
So what would be the best place to level from 80 to 85? Is it the new free field one or the 4th FQ on SH or possibly depending on what the 4th FQ is? Or maybe AQs?

Loveless62
May 10, 2018, 02:55 PM
The enemies in XH Enchanted Forest FF are level 85, which is a first for the game. I don't have any hard figures, but they probably have their HP massively scaled, similar to how level 80 enemies were scaled versus their level 75 counterparts (until power creep eventually trivialized the difference).
A correction: most of the enemies in XH Enchanted Forest FF are level 80. But, some enemies (bosses in particular?) can spawn as level 85.

wefwq
May 10, 2018, 06:39 PM
So what would be the best place to level from 80 to 85? Is it the new free field one or the 4th FQ on SH or possibly depending on what the 4th FQ is? Or maybe AQs?
Today's SH FQ is great, it could be done in about 2 minutes and dice good amount of EXP.
New free field is bad place for leveling simply because everything is way too tanky and they don't give much EXP in the first place.

RadiantLegend
May 10, 2018, 08:46 PM
Buying ACash from pso2es with a normal credit card from whatever place, is it still working like it used to?

Also, because a friend is asking, are other methods possible today? can google cash be used or only credit cards?

Just tried it and it works. Credit card linked to google account.

arokidaaron
May 11, 2018, 08:16 AM
Does loading up AC on pso2es using paypal work?

the_importer_
May 11, 2018, 08:30 AM
Does loading up AC on pso2es using paypal work?

Looks like you can link Paypal to the Google Play Store:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?hl=en

renrinken
May 11, 2018, 01:32 PM
What is the current best/fastest way for a new player to unlock lv80. Lot of suggestions I read are kind of old and aren't available anymore.

Saffran
May 11, 2018, 02:13 PM
Brand new player? There's none, really. You have to unlock the content first anyway.
Once you've unlocked oh so many things, there's a Featured Quest every day that has an exp bonus on it.
Featured quests in general can give you bonus items (keys) that will grant you permission to do bonus quests that are fairly interesting in terms of Exp. Caveat being that there are only 4 tries per day for a bonus key and rates are low.
If you see some Emergency Quest and you can join a group, then run that. Those are rarely worth to play solo.
Once you get to Advance Quests (min lv 45) you can stay there until the very end.

renrinken
May 11, 2018, 02:27 PM
Brand new player? There's none, really. You have to unlock the content first anyway.
Once you've unlocked oh so many things, there's a Featured Quest every day that has an exp bonus on it.
Featured quests in general can give you bonus items (keys) that will grant you permission to do bonus quests that are fairly interesting in terms of Exp. Caveat being that there are only 4 tries per day for a bonus key and rates are low.
If you see some Emergency Quest and you can join a group, then run that. Those are rarely worth to play solo.
Once you get to Advance Quests (min lv 45) you can stay there until the very end.

I feel you misunderstood my question. For player who gets to 75 for the first time, what is best method in getting first +35 weapon. In previously people suggested 2017 weapon badge and some CO which aren't around anymore. So was curious of what is current fastest way to get 6 of same 13*

Loveless62
May 11, 2018, 02:48 PM
I feel you misunderstood my question. For player who gets to 75 for the first time, what is best method in getting first +35 weapon. In previously people suggested 2017 weapon badge and some CO which aren't around anymore. So was curious of what is current fastest way to get 6 of same 13*
The best way is to buy Val weapons off of player shops.

Also, you don't specifically need 6 copies of a 13* to get max grind 35. If a fodder copy you use for grinding has a max grind above 30, it will increase the max grind for the target weapon more than one level. Weapons from CFs are max grind 30, but weapons obtained from drops will have max grind 31-34 (Val weapons are originally obtained through drops).

Example: if your target weapon is max grind 32, and then you grind it with a fodder copy with max grind 31, the target will gain 31 - 29 = 2 grind levels. So, the target will end up with a max grind of 34.

wefwq
May 11, 2018, 02:49 PM
They replaced it with 2018 weapon badge, these badge can be obtained from seasonal EQ (currently easter EQ) or from featured quest.
Though fastest way (arguably) is either buying Val series from visiphone or through leontina certificate exchange. Both method have their own pros and cons.

Buying val from other players:
+ Easily accessible at anytime, as long as you have the money
+ Can get dupes by buying same weapon (requires more money, of course)
- Have to grind all the way to +35 yourself by feeding them lots of fodders for NT weapon EXP and this need lambda grinders
- Can be expensive, depending on how you do it
+ Grinding val weapon to +35 for the very first time will grant you a title with Chronos pebble as reward (it can be used to upgrade your Val into Atra weapon series)

Leontina Certificate exchange:
+ Weapon already +30 off the bat
+ Only have to clear bingo (most of them involve only talking to NPC and such)
- You have to get dupes yourself either from weapon badge exchange or Leontina Cert from other character's bingo sheet (not recommended)
- Requires grinding to get weapon badges for your weapon dupes
+ These weapon can be upgraded to Union series later, or Astral Soul fodder if you want

bhaal
May 11, 2018, 05:32 PM
Any idea if this have any worth as is than the polygons it is made? search for comparable things in market don't show results here.
[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/DQ349dx.png[/spoiler-box]

stainxiii
May 11, 2018, 10:26 PM
Do the "High level Bonus X" for each class stack when used as subclass ?

Anduril
May 11, 2018, 10:40 PM
Do the "High level Bonus X" for each class stack when used as subclass ?

Since they are not Main-class only skills, it would appear they do.

SS4
May 12, 2018, 07:52 AM
Do both mag passives from Bouncer and Braver stacks?
Br gives you as much S and R atk as your mags dex and Bo S and T atk.
If they stack a 200 dex mag would give you 400 S, 200 R and 200 T atk?
Just wanna know coz i might get an extra mag just for Bo/Br or Br/Bo if thats the case.
Or maybe just get an extra char slot as i could get a 4th mag either way lol
Thx

Saffran
May 12, 2018, 08:51 AM
SS4 > that is correct, but Br/Bo or Bo/Br is not exactly the best combination out there.

SS4
May 12, 2018, 09:53 AM
True, but just wanted to know in case i wanna try something different :P
Thx for the confirmation.
I guess dex mag will always be a niche unless crafting makes a huge comeback rofl.

PriestBelmondo
May 12, 2018, 07:00 PM
Wondering how many times does one have to disconnect from an event to get banned? Been having bad luck with internet disconnection lately, along with freezes during raids/events. Has anyone been banned from it? If so anyone know how many times? (ball park guess if possible)

Hysteria1987
May 12, 2018, 07:02 PM
Wondering how many times does one have to disconnect from an event to get banned? Been having bad luck with internet disconnection lately, along with freezes during raids/events. Has anyone been banned from it? If so anyone know how many times? (ball park guess if possible)

AFAIK the only risk of that is with Battle Mode - you should be fine.

PriestBelmondo
May 12, 2018, 07:04 PM
AFAIK the only risk of that is with Battle Mode - you should be fine.

I know the battle mode has it's own ban policy but about a year or so ago Sega implemented one for events/boss raids too (before battle mode)

SS4
May 12, 2018, 08:36 PM
I still think its super stupid that when you get disconnected there is no way to rejoin to continue what you were doing . . . I had it happen to me on a few occasion during EQ and it pisses me off that i lose the loot and i am forced to wait til next E! for something that is out of my control . . .
Oh well, my internet connection is solid but the other day power went out for half a second and messed up my internet for example . . .

the_importer_
May 12, 2018, 08:39 PM

If SEGA operates like other online games, they won't go by a total lifetime disconnection, but more like how frequent it happens in a short span. This means that if you're having a shitty day/week with your ISP, don't log on and if you do, play solo.

PriestBelmondo
May 12, 2018, 09:20 PM
If SEGA operates like other online games, they won't go by a total lifetime disconnection, but more like how frequent it happens in a short span. This means that if you're having a shitty day/week with your ISP, don't log on and if you do, play solo.

I figured, still makes me worry that ill get the boot since I've disconnected about 4 times in almost two months,

awcg
May 13, 2018, 04:46 AM
Is there still a way to get weapon badges 2017?

Tymek
May 13, 2018, 05:19 AM
Is there still a way to get weapon badges 2017?

Some kind of Stone Exchange, I think. Check with your local Pyroxene Shop twin.

Dark Mits
May 13, 2018, 05:46 AM
Is there still a way to get weapon badges 2017?Only by playing Triggers from 2017 events.

final_attack
May 13, 2018, 09:57 AM
Uh .... does ..... exp requirement for Lv75 ~ 80 got reduced or something?
I don't think I ever do Lv80 Fi / Hu / Br / Te on my alt (too much grind) ..... but when I checked, they got to Lv80 ..... can't check the Skill Tree either, I left them to default state (0 SP spent) .....

Just curious ...... if it doesn't change, then, just my bad memories ^^;

Thanks

Anduril
May 13, 2018, 11:00 AM
Uh .... does ..... exp requirement for Lv75 ~ 80 got reduced or something?
I don't think I ever do Lv80 Fi / Hu / Br / Te on my alt (too much grind) ..... but when I checked, they got to Lv80 ..... can't check the Skill Tree either, I left them to default state (0 SP spent) .....

Just curious ...... if it doesn't change, then, just my bad memories ^^;

Thanks

No, doesn't look like it.

final_attack
May 13, 2018, 11:29 AM
No, doesn't look like it.

All right then, thanks! :D

the_importer_
May 13, 2018, 02:24 PM
I figured, still makes me worry that ill get the boot since I've disconnected about 4 times in almost two months,

That's nothing. Back in 2016, my ISP had shitty problems for months, got DC a lot during EQ, made my rage when it was during Magatsu.

ArcaneTechs
May 13, 2018, 08:56 PM
is high level bonus count for both classes or only their specific class? i feel like that extra 5% doesnt count but i havent tested it yet since well no "main class" warning on it. need to know if i get that free 10% or just 5%

SS4
May 13, 2018, 08:57 PM
Are you talking about the lvl 80 increased damage skill for each class?
I was wondering the same thing since based on their descriptions it seems like they would stack.

ArcaneTechs
May 13, 2018, 09:34 PM
I was wondering the same thing since based on their descriptions it seems like they would stack.
yes the 5% every class gets

the_importer_
May 13, 2018, 10:13 PM

Unless you see yellow text saying "For main class only", then the skill can be used by your main class, so to answer your question, it's stackable. Basically, when capping your main and subclass to 85, they're giving you a 10% ATK boost to help bridge the power gap with the Hr class.

Kisai ~ きさい
May 13, 2018, 11:40 PM
Have they ever done revivals for collabs? I ask because I recently got Nier: Automata and instantly fell in love with the game. Then I remembered they did a collab awhile ago, and I kinda wanted to create 2B as a character. I figured the accessories would probably be insanely expensive by now, and they are. ;_; Is there any hope of those getting a revival, or should I start saving up my meseta?

Anduril
May 14, 2018, 12:13 AM
Have they ever done revivals for collabs? I ask because I recently got Nier: Automata and instantly fell in love with the game. Then I remembered they did a collab awhile ago, and I kinda wanted to create 2B as a character. I figured the accessories would probably be insanely expensive by now, and they are. ;_; Is there any hope of those getting a revival, or should I start saving up my meseta?

They have, but it has been limited to only a few. Off the top of my head, they have revived for the Fate series (mostly due to new releases being promoted), Attack on Titan (again, I think it was to promote the new season), and of course, the SEGA series like Virtual-On and Shining. Also, some of the Persona 5 costumes look to be getting a revival soon (to promote the new Persona rhythm games). With that track record, I would say start saving up your meseta for those accessories.

Kisai ~ きさい
May 14, 2018, 12:49 AM
They have, but it has been limited to only a few. Off the top of my head, they have revived for the Fate series (mostly due to new releases being promoted), Attack on Titan (again, I think it was to promote the new season), and of course, the SEGA series like Virtual-On and Shining. Also, some of the Persona 5 costumes look to be getting a revival soon (to promote the new Persona rhythm games). With that track record, I would say start saving up your meseta for those accessories.

Yeah, I wanted to say something about how Fate/Stay got revivals, and so did Vocaloid, but that was just to advertise new stuff that was coming out. I doubt something like the Guilty Gear, Madoka, or Aria the Scarlet Ammo is gonna get anything new coming out warranting a revival. So if revivals don't just happen on their own... well... yeah, I guess I better start saving. ;_; (And by that I mean gambling on AC Scratch for something good.)

wefwq
May 14, 2018, 03:09 AM
Very few, it's limited to the franchise that owned by SEGA themself or a franchise that got collaboration more than once because said franchise is just insanely popular or they have new game/anime being made (ie. Fate series).
Shining series got revival more than once iirc, and VC stuff too, and i think Project Diva series got a second collab with older stuff brought back.
Stuff owned by different company and never got a second collab (ie. Legend of Heroes series, Final Fantasy XIV, YuruYuri, etc.) never have their item revived.

awcg
May 15, 2018, 06:22 AM
Where can I buy solo pd trigger?

the_importer_
May 15, 2018, 06:55 AM
Where can I buy solo pd trigger?

Badge & Memory Shop (look at the lobby map).

Digital Doom
May 16, 2018, 02:21 PM
Does anyone know what is exactly needed to trade into zeigs shop for one of the new 14* weapons. I see you need a jutus 13* at 35 and maybe the demon weapon at 35 and what’s the other you need at 35 ? It shows you need 3 +35 weapons to trade for it. I play on PS4 and all in Japanese so is alittle more difficult to figure out. Thank you

Zephyrion
May 16, 2018, 02:25 PM
Does anyone know what is exactly needed to trade into zeigs shop for one of the new 14* weapons. I see you need a jutus 13* at 35 and maybe the demon weapon at 35 and what’s the other you need at 35 ? It shows you need 3 +35 weapons to trade for it. I play on PS4 and all in Japanese so is alittle more difficult to figure out. Thank you

Shvelle +35 (Final Evleda upgrade) Upgraded Demon weapon +35 ( Demon weapon +50 Chaos Stones from Forest) and a Jutis +35. The slots and affixes that are retained by *14 are Jutis ones. Hope it helps

Digital Doom
May 16, 2018, 02:30 PM
Shvelle +35 (Final Evleda upgrade) Upgraded Demon weapon +35 ( Demon weapon +50 Chaos Stones from Forest) and a Jutis +35. The slots and affixes that are retained by *14 are Jutis ones. Hope it helps

Thanks!! That isn’t that hard actually...

MasterGunz2345
May 17, 2018, 12:09 AM
Is it worth using the 5 SP on the new High Level Bonus skill? Is there a signficiant difference in the bonus damage, or is it better to just use the new 5 SP on something else whether it be a skill you haven’t maxed out yet or a skill you never even used points on?

Flatflyer
May 17, 2018, 12:41 AM
does anyone know the name of the cloth with eyes accessory worn in this picture? I've been searching for it for a friend but have had no luck finding out its name.

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/inutaso_nekotaso/imgs/5/7/572886e5.jpg

oratank
May 17, 2018, 01:31 AM
it's カテドラルヴェール + third eyes from fun from all i know

Zephyrion
May 17, 2018, 04:49 AM
Is it worth using the 5 SP on the new High Level Bonus skill? Is there a signficiant difference in the bonus damage, or is it better to just use the new 5 SP on something else whether it be a skill you haven’t maxed out yet or a skill you never even used points on?

a must level both on main and subclass

MasterGunz2345
May 17, 2018, 03:21 PM
a must level both on main and subclass

Solid! Thank you for fast reply :)

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 18, 2018, 08:03 PM
Is there a working race converter for character file data? Can't seem to get it to work...

Saffran
May 19, 2018, 07:12 AM
I guess I could check al the threads about each class separately, but just in case, is there a definitive post (in a blog or in a forum) with skill trees?

I tried the "recommended" tree from the counter, and quite frankly it left me bewildered.
Oh and btw if you choose to have the recommended tree but then you say "no" it will still apply and your points will still be gone.

ruidzh
May 19, 2018, 09:39 AM
any way to make dark blast activate quickly? I am always the last person to activate the dark blast in a group.

final_attack
May 19, 2018, 10:02 AM
any way to make dark blast activate quickly? I am always the last person to activate the dark blast in a group.

afaik, it's using something around total damage dealt .... so, use AoE attacks and hits lots of smaller mobs (if possible, while also hitting weak spots) .... or use high dps attack to bosses, while targeting weak spots.

Can't really help it if you have a bit of lag, I guess. Since the damage might not be counted (the mobs are already dead)

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 19, 2018, 05:03 PM
Is there a working race converter for character file data? Can't seem to get it to work...

Riposte

Anduril
May 19, 2018, 05:26 PM
Riposte

Last I remember, Madevil was asking for some of the new hex codes to try and fix it, but after that, nothing.

You can try doing it manually with a hex editor to see if it works; the instructions for doing it are in the first post of this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?232356-How-to-copy-chara-from-one-race-to-another&highlight=race+converter), and it looks like someone posted these as the newest hex codes that need to be replaced:

FHP = CD DB B4 4D B0 92 07 55
FNP = B0 BE BF 2E 89 F9 C9 B4
FCP = 16 89 61 D7 8D 53 DC F6
FDP = FA 27 7A 64 DF 1E 21 43
MHP = 57 0C CF A2 B4 19 05 BC
MNP = AB F0 D8 56 E2 18 8A 1D
MCP = D4 5D 0F EB 13 AD 12 5D
MDP = CD 2C 1F 92 B7 31 BE 92

EDIT: I actually just tried out Madevil's race converter (https://madevil-evolution.firebaseapp.com/sega/pso2/convert)and it seems to be working fine, at least for converting a recently created fdp to fnp and fhp; if it is an older character creator file, maybe you can try loading it up, then saving it in the current version of the salon, and then using the converter? Ah, ok, I tried a few other files, and it looks like it isn't reading certain types when you load them in. Looks like manually doing it may be the thing to do, for now.

EDIT EDIT: I just opened up some of the files in a hex editor, and it looks like they changed the bytes that correspond to race (and maybe even more) again, probably when they added the eyebrow darkening thing last week.

ArcaneTechs
May 20, 2018, 08:25 PM
has anyone tried to unlink their PSN account recently? any luck? (if theyre not still being super finicky about it) and template to send to them so I dont send broken JP to them, thanks

final_attack
May 20, 2018, 10:20 PM
Um ... when will Wild Easter end? Is it this week? _(:3」
Thank you ^^

the_importer_
May 20, 2018, 10:58 PM
Um ... when will Wild Easter end? Is it this week? _(:3」
Thank you ^^

Guessing at the same time as the expiration of the Easter File Collection.

TheIrregular
May 20, 2018, 11:40 PM
Basic question about SSAs:

If I have [S1:Offensive Intent] and [S2:Offensive Intent] on the same weapon, they do stack?

final_attack
May 21, 2018, 12:00 AM
Guessing at the same time as the expiration of the Easter File Collection.

Ah ..... I forgot Colelction File have expiry date. Thanks!

Anduril
May 21, 2018, 01:24 AM
Basic question about SSAs:

If I have [S1:Offensive Intent] and [S2:Offensive Intent] on the same weapon, they do stack?
They do, multiplicatively (so on a Val/Atra that means that you get 1.1*1.02*1.02 for a total damage multiplier of 114.44%).

TheIrregular
May 21, 2018, 01:32 AM
They do, multiplicatively (so on a Val/Atra that means that you get 1.1*1.02*1.02 for a total damage multiplier of 114.44%).

Thank you very much!

Yamishi
May 21, 2018, 05:23 PM
Perhaps a stupid question, but is there anyone who would be willing to do a barebones guide to getting the English patch on Vita?

I have a Vita on 3.60, but have never tinkered with homebrew, so I need to figure out how to get it to 3.65 Enso (I assume YouTube can help with this) and then load the PSO2V Tweaker on there.

Edit: I own the physical cartridge, but I seem to recall hearing that the English patch wouldn't work with that. Has that changed?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help! :)

the_importer_
May 22, 2018, 12:00 AM
Perhaps a stupid question, but is there anyone who would be willing to do a barebones guide to getting the English patch on Vita?

I have a Vita on 3.60, but have never tinkered with homebrew, so I need to figure out how to get it to 3.65 Enso (I assume YouTube can help with this) and then load the PSO2V Tweaker on there.

Edit: I own the physical cartridge, but I seem to recall hearing that the English patch wouldn't work with that. Has that changed?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help! :)

Not sure if you can bypass with Henkaku, but you need to have the latest firmware to log to PSO2 on Vita.

kiakan
May 22, 2018, 05:21 AM
I started playing on PS4 and I can't figure out how to select other players. Like how you can right click a player on pc to get options like view equipment, block them, etc. What button is it? Thanks!

wefwq
May 22, 2018, 05:58 AM
I started playing on PS4 and I can't figure out how to select other players. Like how you can right click a player on pc to get options like view equipment, block them, etc. What button is it? Thanks!
It could be done by selecting their name from "nearby characters" menu.

kiakan
May 22, 2018, 05:59 AM
It could be done by selecting their name from "nearby characters" menu.

Thanks! Not sure why I never tried that.

Halaniwa
May 23, 2018, 03:31 AM
Guys how do people move around with STATIONARY Lobby actions?

Has anyone ever seen people move with emotes that aren't supposed to move?

kiakan
May 23, 2018, 07:44 AM
I have another PS4 question. Can I zoom out the mini map or open the large map?

Yamishi
May 23, 2018, 09:13 AM
Not sure if you can bypass with Henkaku, but you need to have the latest firmware to log to PSO2 on Vita.

There's a Henkaku upgrader that lets you use 3.65, which can then spoof the firmware version to 3.67, so I'm actually able to play PSO2 on my hacked Vita.

The problem seems to be with installing plugins OR with the Tweaker itself, as no matter what I try, I can't seem to get PSO2V in English. :/ I've followed a couple of guides, but it's not working, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

the_importer_
May 23, 2018, 09:18 AM
There's a Henkaku upgrader that lets you use 3.65, which can then spoof the firmware version to 3.67, so I'm actually able to play PSO2 on my hacked Vita.

The problem seems to be with installing plugins OR with the Tweaker itself, as no matter what I try, I can't seem to get PSO2V in English. :/ I've followed a couple of guides, but it's not working, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Good question. Guess I could always try it on my 2nd PSTV which is hacked, if I ever find the time that is.

NightlightPro
May 23, 2018, 11:57 AM
best unit set for ra & gu ???

Saffran
May 23, 2018, 02:20 PM
Halaniwa > needs more context. You can race through the lobby sitting on the photon chairs by pressing enter. You can't do that doing the waiting pose. Chances are, the LA you're seeing has this kind of gimmick implemented.

Will_Nonheim
May 23, 2018, 05:17 PM
Can anyone tell me if the accessory グラスラージュゴーグル, or Grassoulage Goggles, rotates and positions enough to fit it directly on a character's forehead? Thanks!

wefwq
May 24, 2018, 11:58 PM
Guys how do people move around with STATIONARY Lobby actions?

Has anyone ever seen people move with emotes that aren't supposed to move?
Are you sure that is stationary LA? You can move around with certain LA, or you might just experience network error.

I have another PS4 question. Can I zoom out the mini map or open the large map?
You can done that from quick menu (by touching left side of touchpad of your PS4 controller). I don't know if it's possible to customize button layout for PS4 version of the game, but you can bind a key for that in PC version of the game.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 25, 2018, 07:35 AM
Anyone able to decipher moonrunes able to tell me if they mention if these are basewears or costumes at any point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKShBHW0qg&feature=youtu.be&t=11m18s

Also, how do I post the video itself here, and not just the link? I forget.

final_attack
May 25, 2018, 07:44 AM
Anyone able to decipher moonrunes able to tell me if they mention if these are basewears or costumes at any point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKShBHW0qg&feature=youtu.be&t=11m18s

Also, how do I post the video itself here, and not just the link? I forget.

There's 'inser video' button, then remove the "s" from 'https'

Seems like a normal costume, not layering wear.

silo1991
May 25, 2018, 11:57 AM
is good idea play Enchanted forest in super hard for a try to get 14* weapons ? i tried with my lvl hu/te (both lvl 80) in XH and i just cant survive (also my main is focus on range and magic damage which my main combinations are : ra/hu, gu/hu and fo/te and viceversa ) .

also do you guys know where i can suggest sega create lvl up tickets which you can get with conquetor crest , because im sure its gonna take me to long for max the hunter class again and i just hate to play with (i can lvl up any other class patiently and a relaxed rate)

Dark Mits
May 25, 2018, 01:13 PM
is good idea play Enchanted forest in super hard for a try to get 14* weapons ? i tried with my lvl hu/te (both lvl 80) in XH and i just cant survive (also my main is focus on range and magic damage which my main combinations are : ra/hu, gu/hu and fo/te and viceversa ) .

also do you guys know where i can suggest sega create lvl up tickets which you can get with conquetor crest , because im sure its gonna take me to long for max the hunter class again and i just hate to play with (i can lvl up any other class patiently and a relaxed rate)SH doesn't drop 13*s or 14*s as far as I know. You need to be in XH for that.

Regarding levelling other classes, I'd recommend what I do: Use all keys for them, and just reach 85 in your favourites classes through casual grinding.

silo1991
May 25, 2018, 02:14 PM
SH doesn't drop 13*s or 14*s as far as I know. You need to be in XH for that.

Regarding levelling other classes, I'd recommend what I do: Use all keys for them, and just reach 85 in your favourites classes through casual grinding.

i will follow your advice , at least for this week while the boost is on in EF. thanks

wefwq
May 25, 2018, 09:53 PM
SH doesn't drop 13*s or 14*s as far as I know. You need to be in XH for that.
SH enchanted forest exploration drop evleda & jutus weapons as well as detonation & clawdiem weapons, but their drop rate is utter garbage.

Will_Nonheim
May 26, 2018, 09:59 AM
Does the skill Step Advance stack? Like if I have it at 10 on both Fighter and Hunter, does it provide an increased effect from if I only had it at 10 on one of the two classes?

I looked it up and got conflicting answers.

Anduril
May 26, 2018, 10:51 AM
Does the skill Step Advance stack? Like if I have it at 10 on both Fighter and Hunter, does it provide an increased effect from if I only had it at 10 on one of the two classes?

I looked it up and got conflicting answers.
No, it doesn't. The highest of the two would override the other (example: you have Fi Step Advance at 7 and Hu Step Advance at 5, then you would only get the effect of Fi's).

Sora Yuuki
May 26, 2018, 03:44 PM
How are all TAs unlocked these days? Do you just do the free fields associated with the TA you're looking to unlock, or is there something else I'm missing?

ArcaneTechs
May 26, 2018, 06:30 PM
How are all TAs unlocked these days? Do you just do the free fields associated with the TA you're looking to unlock, or is there something else I'm missing?
theyre unlocked via Arks Quests like for example, if all you care about is Harukotan TA, just do Codetta Edetta quest on any diff and its unlocked

Anduril
May 26, 2018, 06:39 PM

You can unlock through clearing the last ARKS Quest of an area or by completing the following objectives:
Nab Beginner TA: Unlock VH
Sanctum TA, Wopal TA, and Tokyo TA: Run Nab Beginner TA
Nab Advance TA, Lillipa TA, and Amduscia TA: Run Wopal TA or Tokyo TA
Harkotan TA: Run Sanctum TA
Cradle TA: Run Harkotan TA

Sora Yuuki
May 26, 2018, 07:52 PM
theyre unlocked via Arks Quests like for example, if all you care about is Harukotan TA, just do Codetta Edetta quest on any diff and its unlocked

You can unlock through clearing the last ARKS Quest of an area or by completing the following objectives:
Nab Beginner TA: Unlock VH
Sanctum TA, Wopal TA, and Tokyo TA: Run Nab Beginner TA
Nab Advance TA, Lillipa TA, and Amduscia TA: Run Wopal TA or Tokyo TA
Harkotan TA: Run Sanctum TA
Cradle TA: Run Harkotan TA

Thank you very much for the help!

final_attack
May 26, 2018, 11:20 PM
Highest EXP for level up quest Is Facility, right

And, how many level up quest btw? It's changing every day?

Thanks! :D

Anduril
May 26, 2018, 11:41 PM
Highest EXP for level up quest Is Facility, right

And, how many level up quest btw? It's changing every day?

Thanks! :D
The one that goes through all the Ultimate areas, World Engulfed in Shadows, gives the highest EXP/time (on average, I think it is like 500kEXP in less than 5 minutes on SH [I was doing sub-2 minute runs yesterday; I got from 61 to 75 on one class in less than 2 hours]).
The 5 Level-up Quests cycle daily, so that one won't be back until Wednesday, I believe.

final_attack
May 27, 2018, 01:57 AM
The one that goes through all the Ultimate areas, World Engulfed in Shadows, gives the highest EXP/time (on average, I think it is like 500kEXP in less than 5 minutes on SH [I was doing sub-2 minute runs yesterday; I got from 61 to 75 on one class in less than 2 hours]).
The 5 Level-up Quests cycle daily, so that one won't be back until Wednesday, I believe.

ah, all right then. Thank you ^^

ArcaneTechs
May 27, 2018, 03:21 AM
has anyone tried to unlink their PSN account recently? any luck? (if theyre not still being super finicky about it) and template to send to them so I dont send broken JP to them, thanks

bump

4char

Sirius-91
May 27, 2018, 07:27 AM

If I recall, there was a report saying they wouldn't do that anymore? I don't recall the exact specifics, but someone here said that they wouldn't offer that service anymore.

the_importer_
May 27, 2018, 11:25 AM
Is there any way of knowing who visited your room lately?

ArcaneTechs
May 28, 2018, 02:28 AM
If I recall, there was a report saying they wouldn't do that anymore? I don't recall the exact specifics, but someone here said that they wouldn't offer that service anymore.
i know i read that somewhere before too but i also remember seeing someone manage it after that was said but I'm curious if anyone recently has managed it or not

Sonickyle27
May 28, 2018, 04:47 AM
With S1: Red Petal Flash, does dealing 450,000 damage refresh the duration of the effect, or does it add an additional 3% damage so it stacks?

the_importer_
May 28, 2018, 04:49 PM
What's the name of the room good that can display symbol arts?

Zephyrion
May 28, 2018, 04:59 PM
With S1: Red Petal Flash, does dealing 450,000 damage refresh the duration of the effect, or does it add an additional 3% damage so it stacks?

It only refreshes. Red petal also constantly tracks your damage so even if it wears off after dealing 400k damage, it will come back after dealing 50k additional damage

Anduril
May 28, 2018, 05:07 PM
What's the name of the room good that can display symbol arts?

SA Projector/SAプロジェクター: 3000FUN from FUN Shop
SA Mat/SAマット: 2000CC from Casino Regular Prize exchange

the_importer_
May 28, 2018, 05:45 PM
SA Projector/SAプロジェクター: 3000FUN from FUN Shop
SA Mat/SAマット: 2000CC from Casino Regular Prize exchange

Thank you, I needed those to fill out the item QTY left in my room because some asshole keeps leaving junk. This will allow me to both prevent that and send him a message at the same time.

kurokyosuke
May 28, 2018, 06:33 PM
Thank you, I needed those to fill out the item QTY left in my room because some asshole keeps leaving junk. This will allow me to both prevent that and send him a message at the same time.

It's probably too late, but you're limited to a maximum of 4 SA Projectors and Mats, combined (i.e. 4 Projectors OR 4 Mats OR 2 Projectors and 2 Mats, etc.) per room.

wefwq
May 29, 2018, 09:43 AM
Just hang a lot of posters around your room, and don't forget that you can lock your room so only people on your friend list or your own teammate can enter your room.

KaizoKage
May 29, 2018, 11:04 AM
what are the ways in getting more SG? I know some titles give SG and when SEGA is generous, but aside those, is there any other way?

Dark Mits
May 29, 2018, 11:15 AM
what are the ways in getting more SG? I know some titles give SG and when SEGA is generous, but aside those, is there any other way?Magatsu Keys (10SG per Silver, 30SG per Gold)
Battle Arena (SG per month, depends on the rank you achieve)
Arks League every now and then
1SG per day from PSO2es

Anduril
May 29, 2018, 11:19 AM
what are the ways in getting more SG? I know some titles give SG and when SEGA is generous, but aside those, is there any other way?
The only ways that aren't tied to events (like Bingo, ARKS League, or Rankings) or titles are:

Log-in Bonus:
PSO2es: 1SG/day
PSO2: 10SG when the stamp comes up

Limited exchange per week:
Casino Coins: 40SG for 11,200 Casino Coins/week
Battle Coins: 100SG for 3000 Battle Coins/week
Buster Medals: 100SG for 600 Medals/week

Quests:
Magatsu Silver: 10SG
Magatsu Gold: 30SG

Costumes:
Wear a Costume, Body Part, or Outerwear that has the SG gauge for 24 hours: 10SG

silo1991
May 30, 2018, 09:20 AM
just for planification . is japan a day foward than us? , im asking this just for use the day 2 boost in the friday

Anduril
May 30, 2018, 09:53 AM
just for planification . is japan a day foward than us? , im asking this just for use the day 2 boost in the friday
It really depends on where you are when you mean "a day forward", but for simplicity's sake, this post was made at 11:53PM Wednesday night in Japanese Standard Time.
Click Here (https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/jst)to see what time it currently is in Japan.

silo1991
May 30, 2018, 10:02 AM
It really depends on where you are when you mean "a day forward", but for simplicity's sake, this post was made at 11:53PM Wednesday night in Japanese Standard Time.
Click Here (https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/jst)to see what time it currently is in Japan.

oh yeah definily the boost will be in the friday , thanks

KaizoKage
May 30, 2018, 10:26 AM
Magatsu Keys (10SG per Silver, 30SG per Gold)
Battle Arena (SG per month, depends on the rank you achieve)
Arks League every now and then
1SG per day from PSO2es

The only ways that aren't tied to events (like Bingo, ARKS League, or Rankings) or titles are:

Log-in Bonus:
PSO2es: 1SG/day
PSO2: 10SG when the stamp comes up

Limited exchange per week:
Casino Coins: 40SG for 11,200 Casino Coins/week
Battle Coins: 100SG for 3000 Battle Coins/week
Buster Medals: 100SG for 600 Medals/week

Quests:
Magatsu Silver: 10SG
Magatsu Gold: 30SG

Costumes:
Wear a Costume, Body Part, or Outerwear that has the SG gauge for 24 hours: 10SG

Thanks to the both of you, I never knew magatsu gives SG and the costume thing also :D

Digital Doom
May 30, 2018, 11:14 AM
I am just wondering if anyone knows if the new 14* weapons ( zieg ones from upgraded jutus ) can out damage the “ first gen 14*” like eternal psycho drive, or quelle windea or quelle Scarlette , etc. Out of the upgraded jutus which ones would be most worth it if have all the first gen 14*? Maybe the gunslash be cool :D

ArcaneTechs
May 30, 2018, 12:41 PM
I am just wondering if anyone knows if the new 14* weapons ( zieg ones from upgraded jutus ) can out damage the “ first gen 14*” like eternal psycho drive, or quelle windea or quelle Scarlette , etc. Out of the upgraded jutus which ones would be most worth it if have all the first gen 14*? Maybe the gunslash be cool :D

invade NT can outpower a few so im sure Lumiere can too but EPD and Windea wont be outpowered by Lumiere.

Digital Doom
May 30, 2018, 02:24 PM
invade NT can outpower a few so im sure Lumiere can too but EPD and Windea wont be outpowered by Lumiere.

Gotcha thanks.

the_importer_
May 30, 2018, 03:46 PM
Gotcha thanks.

And considering the elemental conversion boost from the Val Rod, it probably won't beat that one either.

Tyreek
May 30, 2018, 11:47 PM
So something has always bothered me, so I'll ask. What is the usage of the short mirage step ring? Do people actually use this effectively?

ArcaneTechs
May 31, 2018, 12:32 AM
So something has always bothered me, so I'll ask. What is the usage of the short mirage step ring? Do people actually use this effectively?
playstyle preferences, some bosses that dont require a long mirage dash to get back into DPS. I prefer it on SU the most but i almost never use it playing FO since well i've always done the short mirage jump before the ring even existed

Kondibon
May 31, 2018, 12:42 AM
What is the usage of the short mirage step ring?Not having to wait through the whole mirage step animation to dodge an attack that only last a couple of frames.

ZerotakerZX
May 31, 2018, 01:52 AM
Can someone tell me when the last affix boost +10% was, and how long we have to wait the next one? Roughly of course.

oratank
May 31, 2018, 02:04 AM
birthday on June or newyear

ZerotakerZX
May 31, 2018, 02:11 AM
birthday on June or newyear

PSO2's birthday? I thought its july 4th, like the Independence day.

Anduril
May 31, 2018, 02:26 AM
PSO2's birthday? I thought its july 4th, like the Independence day.

The 6th Anniversary Event will start in late-June, and odds are it will have a Web Panel event associated with it; going by the past Anniversaries, we will get the Boost Week for it in late-July/early-August. This is discounting any random boosts that may pop up for things like Webcash Awards or something like that that are usually announced right before they happen.

ZerotakerZX
May 31, 2018, 02:33 AM
The 6th Anniversary Event will start in late-June, and odds are it will have a Web Panel event associated with it; going by the past Anniversaries, we will get the Boost Week for it in late-July/early-August. This is discounting any random boosts that may pop up for things like Webcash Awards or something like that that are usually announced right before they happen.

exhaustively, thanks.

Youmu Konpaku
May 31, 2018, 09:05 AM
quick question, does ring R/Attack Advance affect Another S-Roll Arts?

Anduril
May 31, 2018, 09:54 AM
quick question, does ring R/Attack Advance affect Another S-Roll Arts?

Since Attack Advance doesn't apply to S-Roll Arts, it more than likely does not apply to Another S-Roll Arts either.

Tournesol
May 31, 2018, 07:10 PM
Does anyone know where Nvidia freestyle config file is placed at? I moved my game from c to d then moved back from d to c (didnt touch folder in mydocuments) and reshade profile is gone. cant seem to set it the same as it was before as i dont remember which filters and stuff i had before _(:3

the_importer_
Jun 1, 2018, 02:54 PM
Euh, so I wanted to change my SEGA ID to match my character, I paid for it (my AC went down 3000), but I get error 674 when trying to use it. I can still log with my old SEGA ID, so did I get fucked or will it only change after maintenance (like when I changed ship).

Anduril
Jun 1, 2018, 03:37 PM
Euh, so I wanted to change my SEGA ID to match my character, I paid for it (my AC went down 3000), but I get error 674 when trying to use it. I can still log with my old SEGA ID, so did I get fucked or will it only change after maintenance (like when I changed ship).

You're not changing your SEGAID, you are changing your PlayerID (ie. the name that people can use to search for you in-game that you created after you first logged in); you continue to log-in using your same SEGAID name, but in-game, your PlayerID will be the new one. If there is a way to change your SEGAID name, it would be done via the SEGAID site (https://gw.sega.jp/gw/).

the_importer_
Jun 1, 2018, 03:45 PM
You're not changing your SEGAID, you are changing your PlayerID (ie. the name that people can use to search for you in-game that you created after you first logged in); you continue to log-in using your same SEGAID name, but in-game, your PlayerID will be the new one. If there is a way to change your SEGAID name, it would be done via the SEGAID site (https://gw.sega.jp/gw/).

Oh, I thought those 2 were the same thing. Oh well, still did what I needed to do.

Thanks

ArcaneTechs
Jun 1, 2018, 09:01 PM
Gotcha thanks.

i redact my statement, while the EPD part is true, i forgot Crit SSA's on Lumiere or Invade NT will outdo some of the current 14*'s, granted its stuff like GU or FI, Kazami on BR is safe as far as im aware (i mean its pot is too good)

the_importer_
Jun 2, 2018, 12:39 AM
Just hang a lot of posters around your room, and don't forget that you can lock your room so only people on your friend list or your own teammate can enter your room.

I did, also left a message board with a message for the troll. He actually replied today, turns out it was Zulastar, bitch just got blacklisted.

Halaniwa
Jun 2, 2018, 03:42 AM
Akatsuki or Rykros Staff. I am torn between the two.. or which 14* from zieg is the most promising and fun?

Digital Doom
Jun 2, 2018, 07:00 AM
Akatsuki or Rykros Staff. I am torn between the two.. or which 14* from zieg is the most promising and fun?

It is really all preference. Honestly if you play casuallly you will eventually have akatsuki and rykros in a few months. All the 14* weapons totally upgrade that classes damage and adds a little bonus. I have about 15 different 14* weapons and I’ve enjoyed spread needle, epd, and quelle scarlette the most. A smart idea is get the one for the class you plan on leveling next , that way leveling that class will be much more fun, and stronger, while grinding to 85.

KaizoKage
Jun 2, 2018, 02:14 PM
Whats the pot for Eternal Psycho Drive?

Arada
Jun 2, 2018, 02:19 PM
Whats the pot for Eternal Psycho Drive?

It makes Element Conversion be 75% of element for all elements and -3PP to all techs costs.

Halaniwa
Jun 2, 2018, 02:48 PM
It is really all preference. Honestly if you play casuallly you will eventually have akatsuki and rykros in a few months. All the 14* weapons totally upgrade that classes damage and adds a little bonus. I have about 15 different 14* weapons and I’ve enjoyed spread needle, epd, and quelle scarlette the most. A smart idea is get the one for the class you plan on leveling next , that way leveling that class will be much more fun, and stronger, while grinding to 85.

Thank you i will consider this.

Also @Anyone else..

Once you do all campaign tasks, do they reset each day or is it a one time thing?

Shoterxx
Jun 2, 2018, 03:02 PM
Can one use Atra Series' Category Change to cheese out on level 75 cap release on any class?

Dark Mits
Jun 2, 2018, 03:34 PM
Once you do all campaign tasks, do they reset each day or is it a one time thing?Campaigns are a one-deal thing.

Moffen
Jun 2, 2018, 03:42 PM
Can one use Atra Series' Category Change to cheese out on level 75 cap release on any class?

Yeah,you can.
Though it'll cost you a lot of materials every time :T

Shoterxx
Jun 2, 2018, 04:11 PM
Yeah,you can.
Though it'll cost you a lot of materials every time :T

Well, yeah, but it's far cheaper and less time consuming. Thanks though!

Ifrian-x
Jun 2, 2018, 04:34 PM
Do item codes for the Deluxe Packages have an expiry date?

I would very much like to purchase an EP3 Deluxe Package to get the Steel Hearts and Rengokuto Ensa but i am not sure if the codes are useable anymore.

I do not care much for the "valid only for the first X players that enter the codes" like the nagisa swimwear, but i do want the Rengokuto Ensa cause it fits the Dark Falz Lord costume more than any other camo in the game.

Anduril
Jun 2, 2018, 04:46 PM
Do item codes for the Deluxe Packages have an expiry date?

I would very much like to purchase an EP3 Deluxe Package to get the Steel Hearts and Rengokuto Ensa but i am not sure if the codes are useable anymore.

I do not care much for the "valid only for the first X players that enter the codes" like the nagisa swimwear, but i do want the Rengokuto Ensa cause it fits the Dark Falz Lord costume more than any other camo in the game.

After searching around here (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/special/), it looks like Deluxe Package item codes do not expire.

KaizoKage
Jun 3, 2018, 02:44 AM
What are the current good units to have now? are Izane units good? if yes, in what way are they good?

SteveCZ
Jun 3, 2018, 03:01 AM
What are the current good units to have now? are Izane units good? if yes, in what way are they good?

It's not really a quick question to answer but, you could say Izane is okay, because it is pure HP that you can focus more on Atk/PP affixes. So as long as you are affixing the right thing for it, it'll do just fine.

Saffran
Jun 3, 2018, 06:33 AM
Shoterxx > still sounds expensive like crazy. I'm 100% sure you're better off doing collect files for all weapons kinds. Just don't start with easter weapons since they will disappear in a couple of days.

the_importer_
Jun 3, 2018, 07:04 AM

Depends, do you need more than 2 left rings?

final_attack
Jun 3, 2018, 07:52 AM

Good units should depends on what you need / how you want to play the game ....
Afaik, Izane is at the top in term of survival.

Anduril
Jun 3, 2018, 09:41 AM

I don't think it would; if I recall correctly, when the Tokyo weapon upgrade came out, people didn't get the "Grind [class] weapon to +35" title if they exchanged a +10/LV3 OT and got a weapon that was at +35. I believe you actually have to do the +34--->+35 grind to get the title.

Shoterxx
Jun 3, 2018, 10:23 AM
Shoterxx > still sounds expensive like crazy. I'm 100% sure you're better off doing collect files for all weapons kinds. Just don't start with easter weapons since they will disappear in a couple of days.

Well, if it works, since I already have Atra Exocet +35, all it'll cost me is around 2.1m meseta (if I'm lucky with the material pricings, which I already did once with the upgrade), and I get done with it in a minute.
Collection files are pain, since I'm not exactly a regular, and I still often need to do specific EQs which come around early in the morning, which I seriously don't wan't to.
Even if I just purchase them from the shop, I still have to pay for them then and grind them up, which easily goes over 2.1m cost and will take a considerable amount of time. And I don't really intend to have 13* of all types anyway.

I don't think it would; if I recall correctly, when the Tokyo weapon upgrade came out, people didn't get the "Grind [class] weapon to +35" title if they exchanged a +10/LV3 OT and got a weapon that was at +35. I believe you actually have to do the +34--->+35 grind to get the title.

I see. I guess I'll still give it a try later on, since it'll have its uses even if it doesn't work.

Kisai ~ きさい
Jun 3, 2018, 04:58 PM
I want to try and make 270m relatively quickly.

The scratch that's about to end is a bunch of Harriet stuff, including the popular Harriet Mini outfits.

The scratch we're about to get is a bunch of Persona 3 and 5 stuff. Albeit from a spin-off, but still.

Which scratch would be more profitable on the player shops? Which one should I try to get? Harriet Mini stuff, or Persona stuff?

the_importer_
Jun 3, 2018, 06:54 PM
I want to try and make 270m relatively quickly.

The scratch that's about to end is a bunch of Harriet stuff, including the popular Harriet Mini outfits.

The scratch we're about to get is a bunch of Persona 3 and 5 stuff. Albeit from a spin-off, but still.

Which scratch would be more profitable on the player shops? Which one should I try to get? Harriet Mini stuff, or Persona stuff?

Out of curiosity, why do you need 270m? Loan shark is gonna break your character's leg if you don't pay up the meseta?

Kisai ~ きさい
Jun 3, 2018, 07:40 PM
Out of curiosity, why do you need 270m? Loan shark is gonna break your character's leg if you don't pay up the meseta?

Yes. ;_;

Also, I really wanted to make a 2B character, but the hair is around 270m at this point. A month ago it was 210m. Then that got bought, so the next cheapest one was 230m. Then that got bought. And it keeps getting bought up. ;_; So now it's almost 300m, but those will probably get bought up too.

the_importer_
Jun 3, 2018, 08:26 PM
Yes. ;_;

Also, I really wanted to make a 2B character, but the hair is around 270m at this point. A month ago it was 210m. Then that got bought, so the next cheapest one was 230m. Then that got bought. And it keeps getting bought up. ;_; So now it's almost 300m, but those will probably get bought up too.

Wow, the kick ass units I could affix with that sort of cash. 2B's hair style is pretty basic, isn't there one that's close enough where you could just match the color? Well to answer your question, I would guess Persona stuff, but better do what I do to be sure and check for prices (hair, LA, Tools) before spending your tickets in a certain category and go for the one which will have more valuable items, increasing your chances of getting something valuable.

Kisai ~ きさい
Jun 3, 2018, 08:53 PM
Wow, the kick ass units I could affix with that sort of cash. 2B's hair style is pretty basic, isn't there one that's close enough where you could just match the color? Well to answer your question, I would guess Persona stuff, but better do what I do to be sure and check for prices (hair, LA, Tools) before spending your tickets in a certain category and go for the one which will have more valuable items, increasing your chances of getting something valuable.

If only I knew what affixing units means. ;_; (Which I guess says a lot about me in this game...) And I doubt I could find one that's good enough. I wish TAs were a little easier, since I could probably get 10m per character with those. (Not that all of my characters are high enough level for that...) And when Persona comes, Harriet stuff will be gone, so I was curious if I should get Harriet stuff now before it's gone, or if Persona stuff would sell better. As for which one has more valuable stuff, I'm not sure. Pretty much the only valuable stuff from the Harriet scratch is the 3 mini outfits. I can see maybe 3 outfits from the Persona scratch that might be super expensive... If only collabs got revivals. ;_;

oratank
Jun 3, 2018, 09:14 PM
atlus is sega's business partner now it can be revivals but who knows

Will_2_Power
Jun 3, 2018, 10:26 PM
Hi, guys; I'm running RaHu.

Okay, my RA's at Lv. 72 and my Hu's at Lv. 73.

What can I spam (quest/story/something) to get to at least Lv. 75 for both my main and my sub class? At least that way, I can actually run stuff with everyone else so I can get to Lv. 85 and what not..

I have no bonus keys atm, only have 2m meseta, and not a whole lot of advance quest capsules.

The forum's guidance is sought.

Thanks.

oratank
Jun 3, 2018, 10:36 PM
spam tomorrow leveling quest on sh

Will_2_Power
Jun 3, 2018, 10:40 PM
^Okay, thanks, oratank.

the_importer_
Jun 3, 2018, 11:22 PM
If only I knew what affixing units means. ;_; (Which I guess says a lot about me in this game...) And I doubt I could find one that's good enough. I wish TAs were a little easier, since I could probably get 10m per character with those. (Not that all of my characters are high enough level for that...)

Well, let me put it this way, if your weapons and units were properly affixed, TACOs could be easier.

Kondibon
Jun 3, 2018, 11:39 PM
Well, let me put it this way, if your weapons and units were properly affixed, TACOs could be easier.

Good affixes aren't going to carry someone through TACOs. :/

the_importer_
Jun 3, 2018, 11:42 PM
Good affixes aren't going to carry someone through TACOs. :/

I used the world "could" as in if you have a bit more HP and ATK, it could help out if you were missing that little extra boost and protection. That being said, if you're not a very good player in general, no affix in the world can help out.

Kisai, I'm guessing you're not on ship 2 because if this is what you're looking for, it's cheaper here:

[spoiler-box]https://s22.postimg.cc/so82mxnup/pso20180604_010035_001.png[/spoiler-box]

Also, if you have the full outfit for 2B as well as the accessories and camo, I think this hair style is close enough:

[spoiler-box]https://s22.postimg.cc/oruqr9v8x/pso20180604_005706_000.png[/spoiler-box]

Kisai ~ きさい
Jun 4, 2018, 03:12 AM
I used the world "could" as in if you have a bit more HP and ATK, it could help out if you were missing that little extra boost and protection. That being said, if you're not a very good player in general, no affix in the world can help out.
Admittedly, my reflexes aren't that good. It's kinda hard soloing TACOs. (And it takes forever.) I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with troubles on that, though.

Kisai, I'm guessing you're not on ship 2 because if this is what you're looking for, it's cheaper here:
! Holy crap.

I'm now extremely tempted to try and scheme a ship transferal just to get that for cheap. I wonder, does my whole account transfer? Just certain characters? And also, does the meseta come with that character? And can I transfer back to Ship 10 afterwards? I wonder how much that would cost me. Ah, well... those are questions I can figure out once I actually get the 200m meseta. Assuming it's still 200m on Ship 2 by the time I get that much. I'm kinda surprised. I figured that would be even more expensive on Ship 2.

Also, if you have the full outfit for 2B as well as the accessories and camo, I think this hair style is close enough:

[spoiler-box]https://s22.postimg.cc/oruqr9v8x/pso20180604_005706_000.png[/spoiler-box]
I didn't get anything else yet. I'm strictly saving up for that hairstyle. The one you suggested looks really good, though. I might consider that in the future. ^^ Thank you for the help.

Anduril
Jun 4, 2018, 03:18 AM
I'm now extremely tempted to try and scheme a ship transferal just to get that for cheap. I wonder, does my whole account transfer? Just certain characters? And also, does the meseta come with that character? And can I transfer back to Ship 10 afterwards? I wonder how much that would cost me. Ah, well... those are questions I can figure out once I actually get the 200m meseta. Assuming it's still 200m on Ship 2 by the time I get that much. I'm kinda surprised. I figured that would be even more expensive on Ship 2.

The character, their inventory (including any meseta on them), their Character Storage, and any character-bound aesthetic tickets that you have used (accessories, and hairstyles, etc [LAs, Premium, and double-used aesthetic tickets are actually account bound]) transfer, while all other storage (including stored meseta, anything in your MyShop or MyRoom, and registered Music Discs) stays on the previous ship. You can transfer back, but transfers will only occur during maintenance, and each costs 700AC (so a roundtrip is 1400AC).

More details here: Official PSO2 Ship Transfer Info via Google Translate (http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&u=http://pso2.jp/players/manual/gamestart/character/move/&xid=25657,15700022,15700124,15700149,15700168,1570 0186,15700190,15700201&usg=ALkJrhgsRpPmkQrQHofBpWMq_R-J2yH2Ng)

the_importer_
Jun 4, 2018, 06:18 AM
Admittedly, my reflexes aren't that good. It's kinda hard soloing TACOs. (And it takes forever.) I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with troubles on that, though.

Then ask around when you want to TACO, perhaps others could do it with you. Even 4 casual players can do them with little issues.

oratank
Jun 4, 2018, 08:33 AM

4 vh1sh harukotan try it,maybe change sh to an easier map if it too hard for you :D

Saffran
Jun 4, 2018, 09:33 AM
Just in passing, for the longest time I assumed you had to do 5 different TAs to clear the client order...
Harukotan 5x seems popular. If you're hoping to get abducted 5x Tokyo XH shouldnt be too difficult.

Shoterxx
Jun 4, 2018, 09:41 AM

Tokyo TACO is pretty spammable, and pretty quick to deal with, even solo, IMO. The Train tends to be a bit RNG though.

Halaniwa
Jun 4, 2018, 02:51 PM
So did anyone manage to get a rappy egg from pso2 day?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 4, 2018, 08:59 PM
How exactly does S1:海ノ青閃, Blue Ocean Flash work?

Recover 4% HP every second for 30 seconds after taking 600 damage.

Do I have to take 600 damage in one hit? Across a period of time? Total accrued damage is tracked while I'm in the field, and triggers every interval of 600?

Is there anything else I need to know about this thing? Some translations are inconsistent. The above is taken from arks-visiphone, but in game tweaker translation says Recover 4% HP every 30 seconds each time you take 600 total damage. Obviously, these are two very different things.

Velmoria
Jun 4, 2018, 09:25 PM
When receive total damage 600 (for example 100 100 100... next any minute then 300), HP recover 4% each second for 30 seconds.
If receive another total damage 600, the buff timer reset to 30 seconds again.

Have not test what happen when:
1) move to next area.
2) receive 700 damage, will 100 damage keep so only need 500 damage to reset timer?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 4, 2018, 09:28 PM
When receive total damage 600 (for example 100 100 100... next any minute then 300), HP recover 4% each second for 30 seconds.
If receive another total damage 600, the buff timer reset to 30 seconds again.

So the tweaker english patch translation of this ability in game is extremely misleading and should be fixed is what you're saying?

Velmoria
Jun 4, 2018, 09:34 PM
So the tweaker english patch translation of this ability in game is extremely misleading and should be fixed is what you're saying?

Yes, it should be fixed. There are difference between "each 30 seconds" and "for 30 seconds".

Shad0owdruid
Jun 5, 2018, 01:31 AM
anyone know if there is a stratos voice ticket out yet?

Anduril
Jun 5, 2018, 01:42 AM
anyone know if there is a stratos voice ticket out yet?

There is a voice ticket with her voice actress, but it isn't as Stratos (though you can change the pitch to make it a bit closer):

女性追加ボイス152

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRkuXY2OZTA

wefwq
Jun 5, 2018, 04:57 AM
So for NT weapons, i don't need dupes to change element type, right? only element change item from scratch?

Kisai ~ きさい
Jun 5, 2018, 05:44 AM
You can transfer back, but transfers will only occur during maintenance, and each costs 700AC (so a roundtrip is 1400AC).
Oh, well, that's easily do-able. Now to try and get 200m. I'm going to be very sad to part with my Rem and Ram sets, but...

Anyway, I can do the same TA 5 times to do all of Klotho's TACOs? Seriously?? I had no idea. That could make things way easier. Thank you, guys. ^_^

Loveless62
Jun 5, 2018, 09:05 AM
So for NT weapons, i don't need dupes to change element type, right? only element change item from scratch?
You need to perform a grind in order to apply an element change. But you can use ANY weapon as fodder to initiate the grind (even if the target weapon is already +35). This includes the low-level crap from the weapon vendor nearby.

wefwq
Jun 5, 2018, 09:14 AM
You need to perform a grind in order to apply an element change. But you can use ANY weapon as fodder to initiate the grind (even if the target weapon is already +35). This includes the low-level crap from the weapon vendor nearby.
Thank you kindly.

Anduril
Jun 5, 2018, 10:24 AM
Oh, well, that's easily do-able. Now to try and get 200m. I'm going to be very sad to part with my Rem and Ram sets, but...

Anyway, I can do the same TA 5 times to do all of Klotho's TACOs? Seriously?? I had no idea. That could make things way easier. Thank you, guys. ^_^
Yes, to complete A Trial of Heart and Soul I, III, and III as well as A Trial of a New Rank, you can do the same TA 5 times (once on SH, four times on VH); just doing these four TACOs will net you 1 million fairly quickly, though, you can throw in Extreme Training Test I and II for an additional 600k, just running the same easy five floors three times.
You do miss out on a potential 420,000 for not doing the TACOs that specify a TA to run, but for some of them, the time/reward ratio is pretty poor.

Halaniwa
Jun 5, 2018, 09:48 PM

Shad0owdruid
Jun 5, 2018, 10:42 PM

i actually got one yesterday.. didnt know we could get one lol but people says its a bad pet so im not bothering with it for now lol

Kintama
Jun 6, 2018, 11:14 AM
Hello, can anyone explain the radius arca pot? 威力が8%上昇。PA命中時追撃が発生。ステップ回避成功時、一定時間追撃が強化。

Google trad says something about pursuit which i find odd

Tyreek
Jun 6, 2018, 11:22 AM
So, when we use an AC affix item, can the affix be transferred over? For example: GRM Boost transferring to another weapon?

kurokyosuke
Jun 6, 2018, 11:38 AM
How do you get the Mona suit? I know it's from a title, but I only see SG rewards for participating in P3D dance and P5D dance. (I've only participated in the P5D dance so far)

wefwq
Jun 6, 2018, 11:56 AM
So, when we use an AC affix item, can the affix be transferred over? For example: GRM Boost transferring to another weapon?
You can't.

Hello, can anyone explain the radius arca pot? 威力が8%上昇。PA命中時追撃が発生。ステップ回避成功時、一定時間追撃が強化。

Google trad says something about pursuit which i find odd
Google translate is technically not wrong, just need more context so here just watch the short clip.

https://twitter.com/ricehappy0161/status/1004320977889587206

Anduril
Jun 6, 2018, 12:13 PM
How do you get the Mona suit? I know it's from a title, but I only see SG rewards for participating in P3D dance and P5D dance. (I've only participated in the P5D dance so far)
You need to watch both the P3D and P5D dance events. If it is not on your list, then it is probably one of those titles that only pops up once the requirements are met.

Kintama
Jun 6, 2018, 01:02 PM
You can't.

Google translate is technically not wrong, just need more context so here just watch the short clip.

https://twitter.com/ricehappy0161/status/1004320977889587206

I came a little

ashley50
Jun 6, 2018, 02:50 PM
Which mob is the best to get the 20 counter step requirement for DB Luther form?

Youmu Konpaku
Jun 6, 2018, 04:02 PM
i use Decol Malluda because it have multi hit and very predictable, but any predictable mobs works.

Anduril
Jun 6, 2018, 05:37 PM
I've started using the Facility Free Field boss room since you can just keep dodging over the fires and goo while you are locked on to one of them.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 6, 2018, 07:04 PM
The S2 that is the SAF of those new mars weapons is just a 3% damage dealt increase right?

The entirely different phrasing between that, and the 2% damage increasing S2 strikes me as odd.

final_attack
Jun 6, 2018, 07:11 PM
The S2 that is the SAF of those new mars weapons is just a 3% damage dealt increase right?

The entirely different phrasing between that, and the 2% damage increasing S2 strikes me as odd.

Wasn't it 3% increase on bosses (strong enemy)?

Will_2_Power
Jun 6, 2018, 07:14 PM
^Yes.

S2:強闘の志: 強敵への与ダメージが3%上昇する

Reads: Damage inflicted on bosses is increased by 3%.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 6, 2018, 07:31 PM
^Yes.

S2:強闘の志: 強敵への与ダメージが3%上昇する

Reads: Damage inflicted on bosses is increased by 3%.

Oh thanks. It's just google translate being crappy then. Well saves me the effort grinding those sheets.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 6, 2018, 08:35 PM
anyone got the dmg data on those new Gixx reskins? pot seems good but uhh numbers (its % in dmg you get from it)

SteveCZ
Jun 6, 2018, 10:25 PM
Is there a command where you can do all of the face expressions without having the mouth animating, permanently? (like /ce on)

KaizoKage
Jun 7, 2018, 07:16 AM
whats the pot for the new mars series?

final_attack
Jun 7, 2018, 07:42 AM
whats the pot for the new mars series?

I believe the translation is +12% damage bonus, additional +5% Damage and +40% PP recovery against bosses (on swiki)

Masu
Jun 7, 2018, 09:02 AM
Can someone tell me the command (or a site page listing them) for switching between Katana count up and Katana gear Guard please? It's really a pain with menu x.x

Anduril
Jun 7, 2018, 09:57 AM
Can someone tell me the command (or a site page listing them) for switching between Katana count up and Katana gear Guard please? It's really a pain with menu x.x

The chat command to switch rings is "/sr (name of ring you want to use, without spaces)".

swiki chat command page (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?チャット・オートワード)

Velmoria
Jun 7, 2018, 10:02 AM

/sr <ring name>
- No space
- uppercase letters may cause command to fail, try work it around by switch uppercase to lowercase letter one at time
- no need to type grind level
- macro buttons is recommended

example
- R/HP Restorate
/sr R/HPRestorate

- L/Katana Gear Guard R
/sr L/KatanaGearGuardR

Masu
Jun 7, 2018, 12:04 PM
@Anduril and Velmoria:

Thanks a bunch! Also Anduril, link lead to swiki frontpage I believe.

Anduril
Jun 7, 2018, 12:21 PM
@Anduril and Velmoria:

Thanks a bunch! Also Anduril, link lead to swiki frontpage I believe.

Ugg, yeah, looks like the hyperlink breaks because of the Japanese characters; here's the full url for the swiki page (copy and paste into your address bar): http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?チャット・オートワード
and the one on the official site: http://pso2.jp/players/manual/communication/chat/

Masu
Jun 7, 2018, 01:21 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]Ugg, yeah, looks like the hyperlink breaks because of the Japanese characters; here's the full url for the swiki page (copy and paste into your address bar): http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?チャット・オートワード
and the one on the official site: http://pso2.jp/players/manual/communication/chat/[/SPOILER-BOX]
https://i.imgur.com/5N1HKYq.jpg

ruidzh
Jun 8, 2018, 09:51 PM
Where to use サマー・ラッピーの浮輪

SteveCZ
Jun 8, 2018, 10:27 PM
Is there a command where you can do all of the face expressions without having the mouth animating, permanently? (like /ce on)

anyone? ;-;

Anduril
Jun 8, 2018, 11:14 PM
Where to use サマー・ラッピーの浮輪
I think that is a trade item from one of 2013's Summer Wars Xie COs, so it is junk as those seasonal trade-in items were only usable at the time you could get them.

anyone? ;-;
I wish there was. It's one of those commands (like being able to effect other people's line of sight directly) that SEGA just never thought to let us have.

KaizoKage
Jun 9, 2018, 03:06 AM
so what happens when you reach 9999 in that rainy day EQ? is it even possible to reach 9999?

SteveCZ
Jun 9, 2018, 05:47 AM
I wish there was. It's one of those commands (like being able to effect other people's line of sight directly) that SEGA just never thought to let us have.

yeah i wish too. oh well thanks.