PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Loveless62
Sep 2, 2018, 10:43 AM
Is there a list of all Gathering+Fishing mats that are required for Daily Orders from Faina? I'm asking so that I vendor everything else and save me ~50 bank space. I tried checking Daily Order forecast but it only goes up to the next 6 days.

It's at the bottom of the last table on this page on SWiki: here (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E3%2582%25AF%25E3%2583%25A9%25E3%25 82%25A4%25E3%2582%25A2%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2583%25 88%25E3%2582%25AA%25E3%2583%25BC%25E3%2583%2580%25 E3%2583%25BC%252F%25E7%25AE%25A1%25E7%2590%2586%25 E5%25AE%2598%2520%25E3%2583%2595%25E3%2582%25A1%25 E3%2582%25A4%25E3%2583%258A&xid=17259,15700021,15700124,15700149,15700186,1570 0191,15700201,15700213&usg=ALkJrhgBRx0nZWkTzFpenaTn4qSxxwHMYw)

I realize the wording Google chooses is a little weird. Here are some of the more confusing ones:

Row fishing: Frozen clayeon = Tundra Clione?
Row fishing: Floating continent Notsui = Skyscape Oarfish?
Rolling fishing: Ryuu altar = Sanctum Nautilus?????
Pier fishing: Lily Paschel: Lillipa Shell?
Rolling fishing: underground tunnel flying = ?????
Pole fishing: Kuro no Range Kobudai = Kuron Wrasse?

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 2, 2018, 11:33 AM
I got 2 before and one during. They all dropped from random mobs or bosses. All the bode units drop there, they're just rare.

This is ship 7's past 7 days drop list.. Strange though.. news say its dropping but none on ship 7...

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/3iLgnno.png[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/wplLSaf.png[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/rgS7N14.png[/spoiler-box]

if it dropped it would be listed here .. I mean its a 7 day history

This is the past 7 days XH drop list

Shoterxx
Sep 2, 2018, 01:50 PM
its hard to say, it factors in if you're only logging in for EQ's, actually running current content etc spamming solo PD Trigs though is the quickest way for cubes with an average of 30-50 cubes a run

That makes what I had in mind not worth it. Thanks anyway.

Is there a list of all Gathering+Fishing mats that are required for Daily Orders from Faina? I'm asking so that I vendor everything else and save me ~50 bank space. I tried checking Daily Order forecast but it only goes up to the next 6 days.

All of the following appear:

Naberius Turtle
Tunnels Eagle Ray
Earth Shell
Sanctum Nautilus
Caves Arowanas
Vegas Jaws
Kuron Wrasse
Shironian Salamander
Skyscape Oarfish
Tundra Clione
Little Meduna
Vopar Shark
Lillipa Shell
Petit Rodos
Model Ship
Little Zakuri
Amduscia Coral

Dark Mits
Sep 2, 2018, 02:09 PM
Thank you both :)

Zephyrion
Sep 2, 2018, 02:43 PM
This is ship 7's past 7 days drop list.. Strange though.. news say its dropping but none on ship 7...

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/3iLgnno.png[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/wplLSaf.png[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/rgS7N14.png[/spoiler-box]

if it dropped it would be listed here .. I mean its a 7 day history

This is the past 7 days XH drop list

The list is only limited to a certain number of items (I think 30 ?) in this order : *14 weapon *13 weapon *12 weapon *12 unit from most dropped to least dropped. Which means if there are more than 30 different weapons of *12 rarity or higher in the drop pool, the units won't appear.

MyNameIsHawk
Sep 2, 2018, 05:39 PM
is still up the rule about disconnecting too much from a EQ can lead to temporal/permanent ban?

yesterday i got 630 in 2 diferent EQ

Anduril
Sep 2, 2018, 07:12 PM
is still up the rule about disconnecting too much from a EQ can lead to temporal/permanent ban?

yesterday i got 630 in 2 diferent EQ

If I recall, it only applies to EQs with a run cap, and the ban will only happen if it is several disconnects over a period of time.

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 3, 2018, 02:23 AM
besides the black dragon eq trigger, where else can,i find the time stone for the atra exchange?

ArcaneTechs
Sep 3, 2018, 02:26 AM
besides the black dragon eq trigger, where else can,i find the time stone for the atra exchange?
+35 any Val weapon (buy them from player shops) and you can get the Title Chronos Stone, you get only one. After that you have to run Dragon Rematch and hope for the best. The Stone is droppable from Dragon Rematch or Triggers after you've gotten your Title Chronos Stone

Anduril
Sep 3, 2018, 03:13 AM
Just double checking: a 100% Crit rate would completely negate the high damage variance of weapons like the Val-series, correct?

Context for question:
[spoiler-box]I need a new bow for my Bow Braver (not the character that I use for "end-game" content, just for the sake of variety) since her current Bow is still an Astra Bow (never bothered to upgrade to Zenesis/Qliphad when they came out since I was saving those Fuses for other weapons and units).
With Braver Combination, a single class' Stance Crit, and an R/ C Strike Ranged I can get 100% Crit, so I'm thinking of making a Val Bow with S1: Flowing Intent, S2: Skilled Strike 2, and S3: Skilled Strike (~23.74% versus the current 12%) assuming that the Crit rate negates the variance, and since this is the best non-RNG upgrade that I believe I can go for.
I don't consider the money I would spend on those SSAs a waste, since I could always transfer them over to a Lumiere DS (if RNG takes mercy on me and gives me the last few of the materials I need for one) or Ares-NT DS (assuming that RNG ever takes mercy on me and actually drops any damn Ares-NT for me) for my Fighter.[/spoiler-box]

milranduil
Sep 3, 2018, 04:12 AM
Just double checking: a 100% Crit rate would completely negate the high damage variance of weapons like the Val-series, correct?

Context for question:
[spoiler-box]I need a new bow for my Bow Braver (not the character that I use for "end-game" content, just for the sake of variety) since her current Bow is still an Astra Bow (never bothered to upgrade to Zenesis/Qliphad when they came out since I was saving those Fuses for other weapons and units).
With Braver Combination, a single class' Stance Crit, and an R/ C Strike Ranged I can get 100% Crit, so I'm thinking of making a Val Bow with S1: Flowing Intent, S2: Skilled Strike 2, and S3: Skilled Strike (~23.74% versus the current 12%) assuming that the Crit rate negates the variance, and since this is the best non-RNG upgrade that I believe I can go for.
I don't consider the money I would spend on those SSAs a waste, since I could always transfer them over to a Lumiere DS (if RNG takes mercy on me and gives me the last few of the materials I need for one) or Ares-NT DS (assuming that RNG ever takes mercy on me and actually drops any damn Ares-NT for me) for my Fighter.[/spoiler-box]

just get invade.

Zephyrion
Sep 3, 2018, 07:22 AM

Context for question:

Yes it would, so you can go for it. Just my personal cent tho but I would avoid flowing intent since it completely screws you over whenever you switch, so it hardly goes with any weapon, but hey it's up to you !

Kamiyua
Sep 3, 2018, 04:38 PM
Any method to get 2017 weapon badge from 2018?

Anduril
Sep 3, 2018, 07:31 PM
Any method to get 2017 weapon badge from 2018?

As of right now, it is impossible to get any 2017 Badges as there is no badge conversion available for them. In fact, the only pre-2018 Badges you can obtain are 2016 Gold Badges since the Pryoxene Exchange for them is still available.

Kamiyua
Sep 3, 2018, 10:30 PM
As of right now, it is impossible to get any 2017 Badges as there is no badge conversion available for them. In fact, the only pre-2018 Badges you can obtain are 2016 Gold Badges since the Pryoxene Exchange for them is still available.

Ah. That's slightly depressing. Anyway, thanks for the info!

Titan
Sep 4, 2018, 10:08 AM
Is there maintenance today?

Loveless62
Sep 4, 2018, 11:45 AM
Is there maintenance today?
Yup, with normal maintenance hours.

Akero
Sep 5, 2018, 08:18 AM
Has the LA pause been implemented?
What's the chat command for it?

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 5, 2018, 08:28 AM
They now have an AC item that garunteens 4 slots even on defence items...
Question: eh for the first 3 slots.. how can I do a +120 to all 3 atk options.. s-atk, r-atk and t-atk

Arada
Sep 5, 2018, 08:35 AM
Has the LA pause been implemented?
What's the chat command for it?

/la <your_la> s<second>.<decimal>

Ex: /la sit1 s1.1

Only available for premium players

Akero
Sep 5, 2018, 09:09 AM
/la <your_la> s<second>.<decimal>

Ex: /la sit1 s1.1

Only available for premium players

Thanks!
I don't quite understand how the time works tho, will it pause after the number of seconds has elapsed?

Arada
Sep 5, 2018, 09:26 AM
Yes, it's the time at which the la will freeze. In my example, the la will freeze after 1.1 second.

lakstar
Sep 5, 2018, 09:57 AM
Is it possible to change my gender in-game?

Arada
Sep 5, 2018, 11:32 AM

Gender is completely locked and unchangeable, like race.

Velmoria
Sep 5, 2018, 11:40 AM

You can't change your character gender.
But you can make trap & reverse trap character.

MyNameIsHawk
Sep 5, 2018, 07:54 PM
how does work the Tech Charge JA adition on force and techer skill tree? having learned in 1 skill tree will work regardless is used as a subclass or main class? there a benefit from having both Tech Charge JA adition in both main and sub class (FO/TE for example)

when the rare case of emergency code: unite, lumia and laia pop up, whats the name of the song the game play?

ArcaneTechs
Sep 5, 2018, 07:58 PM
how does work the Tech Charge JA adition on force and techer skill tree? having learned in 1 skill tree will work regardless is used as a subclass or main class? there a benefit from having both Tech Charge JA adition in both main and sub class (FO/TE for example)

when the rare case of emergency code: unite, lumia and laia pop up, whats the name of the song the game play?
well for example, when you use a rod or talis, you wont need swing/throw (well throw for talis tech dmg) first before casting a Tech, you can just straight go into a Tech of your choice and it will count as if you JA'd it. I suggest just grabbing the skill on TE sub and leaving it alone on FO but I don't think they stack at all (akin to Step Advance not stacking) but even then the recast time is fast even if you screw up the next JA.

I dont remember the song, might be PSP2i's opening but its been awhile since I've got those 2 to show up in field, someone else might know unless i find it on youtube

Anduril
Sep 5, 2018, 07:59 PM

It is not a main class only skill, and the effect does not double up.
If I recall, it is Save This World Remix, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsmPfRMtcP0) though it's been a while since I've had that e-code.

NightmareDust
Sep 6, 2018, 03:44 AM
So just checking but have I missed some kind of stupid battle arena meme? It has happened at least 6 times now that our team is winning in the last 4 seconds, then a bunch of people run into the center of the stage, without weapons, and getting themselves killed so we suddenly lose by a minimal margin.
Some kind of meme or simply a bunch of trolls?

MyNameIsHawk
Sep 6, 2018, 07:02 PM
well for example, when you use a rod or talis, you wont need swing/throw (well throw for talis tech dmg) first before casting a Tech, you can just straight go into a Tech of your choice and it will count as if you JA'd it. I suggest just grabbing the skill on TE sub and leaving it alone on FO but I don't think they stack at all (akin to Step Advance not stacking) but even then the recast time is fast even if you screw up the next JA.

I dont remember the song, might be PSP2i's opening but its been awhile since I've got those 2 to show up in field, someone else might know unless i find it on youtube

It is not a main class only skill, and the effect does not double up.
If I recall, it is Save This World Remix, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsmPfRMtcP0) though it's been a while since I've had that e-code.

so is like the first blood from hero, thank you!

nyaaaaa
Sep 7, 2018, 12:00 AM
Just wanting to ask for clarification before doing anything I cannot undo later:

For timed abilities on units, can you overwrite them with whatever you want and whenever you want (as long as you have the data drive consumable item on hand to do so)? So for a (bad) example, if someone had a timed ability data drive for 10 different areas saved, all for an arm unit, and created one consumable of each, they could theoretically: apply #1 -> run a quest there -> go to lobby and apply #2 -> run a quest there -> go to lobby and apply #3...etc..? Basically, you don't have to wait the them to expire to overwrite them, and you aren't locked into only using that one timed ability with only the capability of extending the duration (which would be ridiculous, so assuming that is not the case)?

Also, if the above is indeed the case, does that basically mean the only permanent changes they cause are...:

- Lock unit to your account (or is it to character?; not worried if it is just account since I don't have a shop and they are 12* units; UNLESS it means you can no longer trade them to Zieg or for any future upgrades, since I was thinking of applying one to a Zeinesis Arm I might exchange for fuses later since I have a few)
- Turns the item/icon orange (if timed ability is active) or red (if expired). Or is there a way to remove timed abilities afterwards (not as in unlocking the item, just getting rid of the 'wasted space' it takes up after/if you no longer need it)?

Simple question that I probably made harder than necessary, but aside from some Zein units, I don't really have too many options with 12* units, so want to make sure I am not potentially screwing anything up.

Also, do {Volcano Caves all-area} timed abilities cover Ult.Amduscia? Only about halfway to unlocking actual Ult. recipes, so I would have to use this instead if so; since the quest screen for it mentions 火山 I figured it should(?), but thought I would check as well.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 7, 2018, 12:45 AM
Just wanting to ask for clarification before doing anything I cannot undo later:

For timed abilities on units, can you overwrite them with whatever you want and whenever you want (as long as you have the data drive consumable item on hand to do so)? So for a (bad) example, if someone had a timed ability data drive for 10 different areas saved, all for an arm unit, and created one consumable of each, they could theoretically: apply #1 -> run a quest there -> go to lobby and apply #2 -> run a quest there -> go to lobby and apply #3...etc..? Basically, you don't have to wait the them to expire to overwrite them, and you aren't locked into only using that one timed ability with only the capability of extending the duration (which would be ridiculous, so assuming that is not the case)?

Also, if the above is indeed the case, does that basically mean the only permanent changes they cause are...:

- Lock unit to your account (or is it to character?; not worried if it is just account since I don't have a shop and they are 12* units; UNLESS it means you can no longer trade them to Zieg or for any future upgrades, since I was thinking of applying one to a Zeinesis Arm I might exchange for fuses later since I have a few)
- Turns the item/icon orange (if timed ability is active) or red (if expired). Or is there a way to remove timed abilities afterwards (not as in unlocking the item, just getting rid of the 'wasted space' it takes up after/if you no longer need it)?

Simple question that I probably made harder than necessary, but aside from some Zein units, I don't really have too many options with 12* units, so want to make sure I am not potentially screwing anything up.

Also, do {Volcano Caves all-area} timed abilities cover Ult.Amduscia? Only about halfway to unlocking actual Ult. recipes, so I would have to use this instead if so; since the quest screen for it mentions 火山 I figured it should(?), but thought I would check as well.
Timed abilities are over written if you decide to do them, you dont have to wait for them to expire. if you want to remove the owner lock it puts on the units, you can get passes to do so at the Ex Cube shop. UQ's have their own TA's to apply on units. Recommend you request them from people and whatever TA you had remains on the unit after expiration but doesnt add on to the stats on the unit unless theyre active

Anduril
Sep 7, 2018, 12:46 AM

[SPOILER-BOX]For timed abilities on units, can you overwrite them with whatever you want and whenever you want (as long as you have the data drive consumable item on hand to do so)? So for a (bad) example, if someone had a timed ability data drive for 10 different areas saved, all for an arm unit, and created one consumable of each, they could theoretically: apply #1 -> run a quest there -> go to lobby and apply #2 -> run a quest there -> go to lobby and apply #3...etc..? Basically, you don't have to wait the them to expire to overwrite them, and you aren't locked into only using that one timed ability with only the capability of extending the duration (which would be ridiculous, so assuming that is not the case)?

Also, do {Volcano Caves all-area} timed abilities cover Ult.Amduscia? Only about halfway to unlocking actual Ult. recipes, so I would have to use this instead if so; since the quest screen for it mentions 火山 I figured it should(?), but thought I would check as well.[/SPOILER-BOX]
You can overwrite them even if they haven't expired.
You can undo owner registration using an Owner Cancel Pass at Dudu/Monica (available from Excube Shop for 5 cubes; make sure the unit isn't equipped, or it won't show up on the list); this will completely remove all traces of the Timed Ability from the unit.
The general V. Caves Timed Abilities do indeed cover Ult Amuduscia, just with a lower effect level.*

*from swiki Timed Ability page:

指定の地域の全てのクエストで有効 (アルティメットクエストでも有効)

NightlightPro
Sep 8, 2018, 03:06 AM
is Ra/Su good?

ArcaneTechs
Sep 8, 2018, 03:30 AM
is Ra/Su good?
no, just RA/HU and be a literal tank. with the right Atra Rifle SSA's, the class becomes ridiculous

Moffen
Sep 8, 2018, 03:56 AM
is Ra/Su good?

Yes,just know its an off meta class and you shouldnt really use it unless you know how to play RaHu.You'll get way more damage out of it but only on single targets.

Velmoria
Sep 8, 2018, 06:28 AM
is Ra/Su good?

Too much hassle to use.
It may work against raid boss, but not great with launcher.

GHNeko
Sep 8, 2018, 06:47 AM
is Ra/Su good?

If you're not already good with RaHu, don't bother with RaSu.

RaSu has a higher damage cap than RaHu for raid bosses but it sucks for mobbing.

no, just RA/HU and be a literal tank. with the right Atra Rifle SSA's, the class becomes ridiculous

You're wrong. It's not bad.

Too much hassle to use.
It may work against raid boss, but not great with launcher.

Somewhat agree. Point Assist it a bitch and a half to deal with but with First Arts, Double Jump, not needing fury combo, +200 base ratk, and zanverse access. RaSu has a lot of pros that can give it a nice edge during Bossing, but you'll need to find a way to compensate not having the full MH on RaSu. Either through Atra S4, MH Ring, or super armor SSAs.

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 8, 2018, 08:27 AM
Quick question:

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/FgFVQ6G.png[/spoiler-box]

I am trying to get that but according to that it needs

1x 13* NT アーレ. The exchange shop however , only has the OT version.. so how does this work ??

is there another menu to change OT アーレ to NT.. or can I only get the NT version from the amdu quest ???

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/baZe9Fe.png[/spoiler-box]

Kondibon
Sep 8, 2018, 08:38 AM
Quick question:

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/FgFVQ6G.png[/spoiler-box]

I am trying to get that but according to that it needs

1x 13* NT アーレ. The exchange shop however , only has the OT version.. so how does this work ??

is there another menu to change OT アーレ to NT.. or can I only get the NT version from the amdu quest ???

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/baZe9Fe.png[/spoiler-box]You can only get the NT versions as a drop.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 8, 2018, 01:46 PM
You're wrong. It's not bad.

x/SU :thinking:

Arada
Sep 8, 2018, 01:49 PM

No, it's real. SU's total damage boost are higher than HU's now.
You just have to upkeep Point Assist but other than that, x/SU is not a meme combination.

Zephyrion
Sep 8, 2018, 01:53 PM

except RA/SU can work specifically thanks to Atra S4. Unlike most people think, it's pretty easy to offset the lack of automate, especially with RA/SU due to megiverse and resta access. What used to be an absolute deal-breaker for RA/SU (and any RA/X ever for that matter) is the lack of MH. Atra S4 gives full MH on both stationary PAs and stationary techs, on top of having gratuitous amounts of HP ups along with HP restore,
Also, Ra/SU is the only viable combo with access to shifta and zanverse, that can be used to get extra damage and again, set for standing snipe with Atra S4

I would never argue about RA/HU being more universal, easier to use or deny its "meta" status, but Atra makes RA/SU very solid and fun to use in some content.

Kondibon
Sep 8, 2018, 02:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kvGnV1k.png

zangechan
Sep 8, 2018, 03:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uQNBKSO.png
https://i.imgur.com/uqliS4Y.png
https://i.imgur.com/Tf6yN7W.png

Kondibon
Sep 8, 2018, 04:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uQNBKSO.png
Gonna be real with you, UQ Amduscea is probably one of the worst places for Ra/Su anyway. Honestly, while I maintain that Su is a good sub, Ra is definitely a class that gets more out of the utility and survivability Hu sub gives, and the added set up doesn't really help, since Ra has a lot of set up anyway.

Moffen
Sep 8, 2018, 04:34 PM
except RA/SU can work specifically thanks to Atra S4. Unlike most people think, it's pretty easy to offset the lack of automate, especially with RA/SU due to megiverse and resta access. What used to be an absolute deal-breaker for RA/SU (and any RA/X ever for that matter) is the lack of MH. Atra S4 gives full MH on both stationary PAs and stationary techs, on top of having gratuitous amounts of HP ups along with HP restore,
Also, Ra/SU is the only viable combo with access to shifta and zanverse, that can be used to get extra damage and again, set for standing snipe with Atra S4

I would never argue about RA/HU being more universal, easier to use or deny its "meta" status, but Atra makes RA/SU very solid and fun to use in some content.

Honestly any weapon with S1 slot can be used on RaSu too.
Green leaf flash S1 with its 20s on (8% dmg reduc and super armor) and 20s off isnt too difficult to manage but the benefit of it is you CAN MOVE with it active unlike the Atra rifle S4

Zephyrion
Sep 8, 2018, 06:18 PM
Honestly any weapon with S1 slot can be used on RaSu too.
Green leaf flash S1 with its 20s on (8% dmg reduc and super armor) and 20s off isnt too difficult to manage but the benefit of it is you CAN MOVE with it active unlike the Atra rifle S4

My personal issue with it is the time count resets whenever you switch to orbit so you effectively get a lot less from Green Leaf unless you can make do with traps and nades. It's the exact same reason why I ditched Slave Rifle for Atra : standing still is annoying but it's still the least stringent of conditional when it comes to switching weapons or actually planning when you do need to tank a hit. Not that Slave or Green Leaf don't work, just I find Atra S4 utility more reliable for RA/non HU

zangechan
Sep 8, 2018, 06:55 PM
Gonna be real with you, UQ Amduscea is probably one of the worst places for Ra/Su anyway. Honestly, while I maintain that Su is a good sub, Ra is definitely a class that gets more out of the utility and survivability Hu sub gives, and the added set up doesn't really help, since Ra has a lot of set up anyway.

The 65 hours is a callback to another encounter I had with Kril on this forum, and the original script is [take it from a guy whos been frozen for 65 years" so it was a callback to that encounter, but also because i did spend 60+ hours in ult amu with 0 ares

Kondibon
Sep 8, 2018, 07:02 PM
The 65 hours is a callback to another encounter I had with Kril on this forum, and the original script is [take it from a guy whos been frozen for 65 years" so it was a callback to that encounter, but also because i did spend 60+ hours in ult amu with 0 aresFair enough I guess.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 8, 2018, 07:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kvGnV1k.png
i like this, thank you :3

but my post was baito. its HU/SU that I'll never approve of

The 65 hours is a callback to another encounter I had with Kril on this forum, and the original script is [take it from a guy whos been frozen for 65 years" so it was a callback to that encounter, but also because i did spend 60+ hours in ult amu with 0 ares
HES STILL TRIGGERED AFTER 2 DAYS, THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ZANGECHAN AHAHAHA

Saffran
Sep 8, 2018, 09:01 PM
Guys, this just in: no one gives a shit.
Thank you.

zangechan
Sep 8, 2018, 09:03 PM
i like this, thank you :3

but my post was baito. its HU/SU that I'll never approve of

HES STILL TRIGGERED AFTER 2 DAYS, THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ZANGECHAN AHAHAHA

its called making fun of yourself, and also another person for the amusement of others.nice try though

ArcaneTechs
Sep 8, 2018, 09:54 PM
its called making fun of yourself, and also another person for the amusement of others.nice try though
sure pal :3

Guys, this just in: no one gives a shit.
Thank you.
i approve of this message

GHNeko
Sep 9, 2018, 12:10 AM
you cant call it bait when your bait aligns with your general aura and thought process :wacko:

ArcaneTechs
Sep 9, 2018, 01:58 AM
you cant call it bait when your bait aligns with your general aura and thought process :wacko:
I've been watching some BR/SU and GU/SU plays lately and i dont think theyre actually that bad with the current situation but you guys already know i despise HU/SU the most

GHNeko
Sep 9, 2018, 02:42 AM
Fair enough then. :wacko:

People can change.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 11, 2018, 01:36 AM
does using a rare pet for example, Wanda S revert back to its non rare form if you use a Jinga 14* to up its rarity? or would it require Jinga S egg to do so? (in terms of compatibility). i dont want to waste a rare pet if it does overwrite the color but im just assuming S only works with S eggs

Kondibon
Sep 11, 2018, 08:25 AM
does using a rare pet for example, Wanda S revert back to its non rare form if you use a Jinga 14* to up its rarity? or would it require Jinga S egg to do so? (in terms of compatibility). i dont want to waste a rare pet if it does overwrite the color but im just assuming S only works with S eggsYou can upgrade a shiny pets rarity with the non-shiny evolved version, but it becomes the normal color.

NightlightPro
Sep 11, 2018, 09:20 AM
any RDR timed ability that will probably work for the new regiment of wicked EQ? like Kuron AR or just kuron 3 ?

kuron AR has better RDR level but idk if it will work in the regiment 18 EQ

Anduril
Sep 11, 2018, 09:39 AM
any RDR timed ability that will probably work for the new regiment of wicked EQ? like Kuron AR or just kuron 3 ?

kuron AR has better RDR level but idk if it will work in the regiment 18 EQ
AR will only work on ARKS Quests, not EQs. Kuron 3 is your only option.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 11, 2018, 05:54 PM
You can upgrade a shiny pets rarity with the non-shiny evolved version, but it becomes the normal color.

welp that sucks, good thing some of the pre evo stats are higher or barely lower than the evos that it doesnt seem worth evolving them. thanks btw

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 12, 2018, 08:53 AM
quick question indeed..

why are people running around the map of ultimate lilipa without going to the exit?? I checked and noted that there is no campaign whatsoever so what gives??
New weapon drop ?? new defence drop ??
Something has to give to make people make people run around in circles around the ultimate lilipa map

Jene-chan
Sep 12, 2018, 09:05 AM
quick question indeed..

why are people running around the map of ultimate lilipa without going to the exit?? I checked and noted that there is no campaign whatsoever so what gives??
Something has to give to make people make people run around in circles around the ultimate lilipa map

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?238100-Ares-Slave-NT-Ultimate-Lilipa-(Sept-12th-Sept-26th)-100-RDR-(and-salt)-Campaign

There is currently a boost to Ultimate Lilipa. People run around the map because if you're farming for Slave NT/Ares NT, there is no reason to go to A2 to fight the boss. There is, however, the weekly King's Crest campaign too which gives 20 total crests for clearing A2 of Ultimate Lilipa twice.

milranduil
Sep 12, 2018, 11:18 AM
quick question indeed..

[spoiler-box]
https://78.media.tumblr.com/81c4c6ba1f670d5e1c92a688e630cf0f/tumblr_inline_ozitt2mnrF1sss5ih_500.png
[/spoiler-box]

ralf542
Sep 12, 2018, 01:17 PM
How much damage boost does Lightning Espada - NT give when matching elements?

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 13, 2018, 11:32 AM
Ok wtf is going with this matching system after the update?? isit broken ?? I am waiting to join a big mpa for ultimate lilipa.. I do other party search .. I see 5/12 -11/12 mpa.. but when I click matching or current ship it throws me to a 2/12 ..
I re-log into the game and I am still getting 2/12 .. matching or just current block cannot seem to get me to those big MPA.. WTF

Zephyrion
Sep 13, 2018, 11:41 AM
Ok wtf is going with this matching system after the update?? isit broken ?? I am waiting to join a big mpa for ultimate lilipa.. I do other party search .. I see 5/12 -11/12 mpa.. but when I click matching or current ship it throws me to a 2/12 ..
I re-log into the game and I am still getting 2/12 .. matching or just current block cannot seem to get me to those big MPA.. WTF

seeing a MPA doesn't mean you can join it. For example you can see all parties, but some of them have the expert titles, others not. meaning if you didn't check Expert, you can't join any mpa with expert and vice-versa

Dark Mits
Sep 13, 2018, 12:03 PM
seeing a MPA doesn't mean you can join it. For example you can see all parties, but some of them have the expert titles, others not. meaning if you didn't check Expert, you can't join any mpa with expert and vice-versaIn addition to that, some groups have disabled adding NPCs. It's also possible that those groups you see are in full blocks and you're not Premium (so you can't join the full block)

Anduril
Sep 13, 2018, 12:28 PM
meaning if you didn't check Expert, you can't join any mpa with expert and vice-versa

Actually, the check box doesn't toggle between Expert and non-Expert, rather it toggles between Expert-only and Mixed (players who have and have not met Expert conditions); as long as you have the Expert conditions unlocked, you can still join Expert-only parties if you have the check box off.*
The check box just does two things:

It prevents you from joining Mixed parties
It prevents players who haven't met Expert conditions from joining your party through the quest counter

There are a couple of other things related to this as well; if you have the check box on, you can still invite non-Expert players to your party, but the game will have you temporarily disable the Expert-only flag to start a mission with them, and if you have the check box off, joining an Expert-only MPA will automatically make your party Expert-only which will then also prevent non-Expert players from joining your party.

*You can check this yourself quite easily right now with all the Ult Lillipa MPAs going on: go to the quest counter and look for an MPA while you have the check box on, join it "as another party," then abandon, toggle off Expert-only, then look for the same MPA, and you should still be able to join it with no problem.

Terrence
Sep 13, 2018, 03:32 PM
How much damage boost does Lightning Espada - NT give when matching elements?
Sadly, even the JP Wiki doesn't say anything about it. I know that's far from accurate but I did a little experiment with a Light 60 Lightning Espada +31 (1533 S-ATK) and a Dark 60 Lightning Espada +31 (1533 S-ATK) on a Level 80 HEro with no Units/MAG and zero SP used on the Skill Tree. I repeatedly used the first strike of a normal combo on a Level 75 Oro-ogar's leg (XH). Here are the results below for the first 20 strikes (I went to 100+ but the ratio doesn't change) :

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://nibelungen.orgfree.com/pso2/espadamini.png (http://nibelungen.orgfree.com/pso2/espadamini.png)[/SPOILER-BOX]
So, the damage boost seems to be around 942 / 705 = 1.336 (33%) but this takes elemental weakness boost in consideration too. AFAIK, matching weaknesses basically gives a x1.20 damage boost. So, we could imagine the damage boost of the Lightning Espada's Potential to be around 11% at Level 3 (1.336 / 1.20 = 1.113). Once again, keep in mind that's an estimation which has to be taken with a pinch of salt (I do what I can but I'm not a specialist) !

Kondibon
Sep 13, 2018, 03:41 PM
AFAIK, matching weaknesses basically gives a x1.20 damage boostThe damage multiplier for non-techs only increases the bonus damage from your element, not the whole damage of the attack.

Terrence
Sep 13, 2018, 03:44 PM
You're right. Maybe I've played FOrce for too long... In any case, would you mind fixing my calculations please ?

Reilet
Sep 13, 2018, 07:07 PM
You're right. Maybe I've played FOrce for too long... In any case, would you mind fixing my calculations please ?

the easiest way would be to reverse calculate for the potential. that'll require your attack stat at the time of the strike, the mob and location of where you hitted it (easiest to do on an oodan), have it be a crit, your skill tree, and any other things that you might have that affects damage.

Terrence
Sep 13, 2018, 07:29 PM
the easiest way would be to reverse calculate for the potential. that'll require your attack stat at the time of the strike, the mob and location of where you hitted it (easiest to do on an oodan), have it be a crit, your skill tree, and any other things that you might have that affects damage.

(...) a Light 60 Lightning Espada +31 (1533 S-ATK) and a Dark 60 Lightning Espada +31 (1533 S-ATK) on a Level 80 HEro with no Units/MAG and zero SP used on the Skill Tree. I repeatedly used the first strike of a normal combo on a Level 75 Oro-ogar's leg (XH).
The character had 2316 S-ATK with the equipped swords and there was no critical hit. It would be nice if one could figure this out because I'm unable to do it myself. Thanks for your answer.

Reilet
Sep 13, 2018, 09:37 PM
From what I can do with the current information... It comes to be about 24%

GHNeko
Sep 13, 2018, 10:26 PM
I've read 23% on Swiki in regards to Espada.

Easiest way to find out the percentages is to Grind it to +10 Lv0 Pot; find out crit damage, unlock Pot 1 and find out crit damage again.

That'll get you Lv1 pot. Do the same for +20 Lv1 -> +20 Lv2, and +30 Lv2 -> +30 Lv3

and you should get the % for each respective level.

Terrence
Sep 13, 2018, 11:31 PM
I must have missed it. Thanks for the information, Neko. That's would back up the calculation made by Reilet (thank you too). ^^

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 15, 2018, 09:59 AM
Does logging into this link (https://idola.jp/ref/idolapreregist/) automatically pre-register an account for Idola? Or do I have to navigate the browser untranslatable moonrunes to something else I should be clicking on after logging in?

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 15, 2018, 10:00 AM
isit me or is the drop rate for 14* still terrible ??

Anduril
Sep 15, 2018, 10:06 AM
isit me or is the drop rate for 14* still terrible ??

The general drop rate of 14*s in newer content is higher than older content, but RNG is RNG. Some people will get tons of 14*s while others will get none, and many will fall between the two extremes; it's all just the roll of the dice.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 15, 2018, 07:24 PM
Does logging into this link (https://idola.jp/ref/idolapreregist/) automatically pre-register an account for Idola? Or do I have to navigate the browser untranslatable moonrunes to something else I should be clicking on after logging in?

Riposte

Dark Mits
Sep 16, 2018, 03:51 AM
RiposteYou need to navigate the untranslatable menus as you say. Unfortunately I can't find the specific article on bumped.org where it stated where you need to click. It should be at some point in early July or late June however.

SoulSighTy
Sep 16, 2018, 05:29 AM
Does logging into this link (https://idola.jp/ref/idolapreregist/) automatically pre-register an account for Idola?

Yes.

5char.

unicorn
Sep 17, 2018, 04:31 PM
I havent played since 2013. Is it worth getting back into it now? LMAO.

Also, ideally I'd like to play on my PS4 but is it easy to play if I dont speak Japanese?

Loveless62
Sep 17, 2018, 06:03 PM
I havent played since 2013. Is it worth getting back into it now? LMAO.
The game has been through some upheavals since then, especially with the release of the first advanced class, Hero. You will find that any class you play will have better mobility and in general fight more smoothly. There has also been many QoL improvements. I am not comfortable saying the game is now in a better state overall, though.

Also, ideally I'd like to play on my PS4 but is it easy to play if I dont speak Japanese?
I have very little knowledge of playing on the PS4. Maybe this guide will help: here (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/downloading-pso2-from-the-playstation-store/)

Anduril
Sep 18, 2018, 01:29 AM
There is no way to change your Tech customizations back into disks to transfer over to another character, right?

huck
Sep 18, 2018, 03:50 AM
i recently made 17 new characters.

I want to start running Tacos daily. I heard the requirements changed. I thought you needed to be lvl 50 and complete all free area and ark quest to have access to all taco client orders?

Can some link need the new requirement or tell me here?

Thank you in advance for helping

Arada
Sep 18, 2018, 07:14 AM
i recently made 17 new characters.

I want to start running Tacos daily. I heard the requirements changed. I thought you needed to be lvl 50 and complete all free area and ark quest to have access to all taco client orders?

Can some link need the new requirement or tell me here?

Thank you in advance for helping

They're essentially the same as before, it's just no longer tied to Arks Quests unlocks but to Free Fields unlock.
https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Quests#Time_Attack_Quests

Klotho has different requirements for his Client Orders too:
https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Klotho_Client_Orders

huck
Sep 18, 2018, 12:57 PM
Thank you so much!

NightlightPro
Sep 18, 2018, 03:03 PM
so about the new kuron EQ

I see ppl mobbing every single enemy instead of just rushing to the final area

what's the point of mobbing all the enemies if you can get a better loot at the end?

maybe 4 or 5 runs if done in that way, idk

Zephyrion
Sep 18, 2018, 03:39 PM
so about the new kuron EQ

I see ppl mobbing every single enemy instead of just rushing to the final area

what's the point of mobbing all the enemies if you can get a better loot at the end?

maybe 4 or 5 runs if done in that way, idk

you can't fully rush the quest, as the large amount of mob spawning actually locks the e-trial until enough of them are killed. ideally, you want ot kill about half of a spawn before moving to e-trial

ArcaneTechs
Sep 18, 2018, 08:14 PM
There is no way to change your Tech customizations back into disks to transfer over to another character, right?
nope, cant do the PSU treatment. gotta recraft everytime

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 19, 2018, 09:46 AM
[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/wVgHCyB.png[/spoiler-box]

What is the stone for if the NT version is drop only.. being finding alot recently

Zephyrion
Sep 19, 2018, 11:07 AM

What is the stone for if the NT version is drop only.. being finding alot recently

aside from Ares OT, nothing right now. might find some other use later, who knows

ArcaneTechs
Sep 19, 2018, 07:53 PM

use Ares Stones for ele feeding any OT--->NT Slave NT weps if you want. if not use Ares OT for ele feeding other weapons

desuchan4432
Sep 21, 2018, 07:02 AM
Do Scratch Bonus items ever return? Or do they have similar variants made of them?

I'm after the Aeros Face in particular. http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Aeros-Face.jpg
It was the reward for drawing the AC scratch 8 times after November 8th 2017, and it is the best face in the game. It's untradable too, but I need it so I can look kawaii.

Or are there any other robo-ty faces that you know of?

Anduril
Sep 21, 2018, 07:13 AM
Do Scratch Bonus items ever return? Or do they have similar variants made of them?

I'm after the Aeros Face in particular. http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Aeros-Face.jpg
It was the reward for drawing the AC scratch 8 times after November 8th 2017, and it is the best face in the game. It's untradable too, but I need it so I can look kawaii.

Or are there any other robo-ty faces that you know of?

They do get revived, and in fact the Aeros Face was revived as a scratch bonus in the Dancing Night Stage AC scratch (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-dancing-night-stage/). There is the possibility of it being revived a third time, but it may be quite a while. The only other robot-like face is the Lamia Face (https://imgur.com/RNmVKOl), but it doesn't exactly scream "kawaii."

desuchan4432
Sep 21, 2018, 07:31 AM
Thank you so much! That's such a great relief to hear~ Especially since 20 AC scratches is significantly less expensive than 8 Gold scratches. :D

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 21, 2018, 09:01 AM
what gives.. been farming like nuts and still no tag bode

Zephyrion
Sep 21, 2018, 10:14 AM
what gives.. been farming like nuts and still no tag bode

bode doesn't drop from UQ, only from Enchanted Forest XH...

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 21, 2018, 10:39 AM
bode doesn't drop from UQ, only from Enchanted Forest XH...

agreed .. but still nothing lol..

ralf542
Sep 25, 2018, 12:51 PM
Is there a way to look behind the corner in Battle Arena? Could I do it with ultrawide monitor or do I need a tool for it like that Arks mod thing?

Sirius-91
Sep 25, 2018, 03:55 PM
Is there a way to look behind the corner in Battle Arena? Could I do it with ultrawide monitor or do I need a tool for it like that Arks mod thing?
That mod tool hasn't been updated in over 2 years. Ultrawide might work.

GHNeko
Sep 27, 2018, 12:00 AM
anyone familiar with re zandia's behavior.

does it proc shock per tick or per cast

Zephyrion
Sep 27, 2018, 03:39 AM
anyone familiar with re zandia's behavior.

does it proc shock per tick or per cast

Ra zandia alternates between wind and lightning ticks, so every two tick can proc shock

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 27, 2018, 05:58 AM
is that atra crystal for conversion still dropping during the black dragon quest only or isit now dropping outside of it

Zephyrion
Sep 27, 2018, 06:11 AM
is that atra crystal for conversion still dropping during the black dragon quest only or isit now dropping outside of it

it drops in all EP5 rematches, so Dragon Atrum rematch, as well as Loser and Apprentice 4/4 triggers (which are essentially rematches)

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 27, 2018, 07:21 AM
it drops in all EP5 rematches, so Dragon Atrum rematch, as well as Loser and Apprentice 4/4 triggers (which are essentially rematches)

and these re-matches have the cannot die 3 times thing ?? or just dragon ??

Zephyrion
Sep 27, 2018, 07:35 AM
and these re-matches have the cannot die 3 times thing ?? or just dragon ??

only dragon

NightlightPro
Sep 28, 2018, 01:20 PM
so i skipped the EBQ2 intro cutscene by accident. is there a way to watch it again?

Sirius-91
Sep 28, 2018, 03:46 PM
so i skipped the EBQ2 intro cutscene by accident. is there a way to watch it again?
The EP5 story selection from the bridge.

oratank
Sep 28, 2018, 09:56 PM
i got 14* maron and melon but has one 14* parfait which pet should i put it in?

Saffran
Sep 29, 2018, 04:49 AM
Oratank > it doesn't matter, you will get more parfaits as you play more. Just make sure it's the kind of parfait you actually want on the pet.

ZerotakerZX
Sep 29, 2018, 01:41 PM
Hello. I want to farm some buster medals (a).
What would be the best course of action to spend as little time as possible? Should I participate in Perpetual Madness EQs, as most rich ones, or regular Buster Quest is just as good medals-wise? Welcome any other general advice.

Anduril
Sep 29, 2018, 01:48 PM
Hello. I want to farm some buster medals (a).
What would be the best course of action to spend as little time as possible? Should I participate in Perpetual Madness EQs, as most rich ones, or regular Buster Quest is just as good medals-wise? Welcome any other general advice.

Buster Medal A is no longer available, but if you mean the new Buster Medal that came out with this update (simply called Buster Medal), you can usually get around 10-20 per run of a Free Match; if you can at least get into a 4/8 run of those, you can easily get a nice amount in a short amount of time since free match is only ever Grade 1 or Grade 2, which makes enemies really easy to kill, even without a full MPA. I'm not sure how many you can get from Perpetual Madness, but I find not having to rely on an EQ is the better option.

Dark Mits
Sep 29, 2018, 04:03 PM
I'm not sure how many you can get from Perpetual Madness, but I find not having to rely on an EQ is the better option.Lowest I had (so far) was 5 from one run without any buffs, and most I had was 10 with 250% RDR.

Akero
Sep 30, 2018, 04:55 AM
Question, what's the new requirement for unlocking the medical drinks?

ZerotakerZX
Sep 30, 2018, 05:36 AM
Buster Medal A is no longer available, but if you mean the new Buster Medal that came out with this update (simply called Buster Medal), you can usually get around 10-20 per run of a Free Match; if you can at least get into a 4/8 run of those, you can easily get a nice amount in a short amount of time since free match is only ever Grade 1 or Grade 2, which makes enemies really easy to kill, even without a full MPA. I'm not sure how many you can get from Perpetual Madness, but I find not having to rely on an EQ is the better option.

Lowest I had (so far) was 5 from one run without any buffs, and most I had was 10 with 250% RDR.

Good to know, thanks.

Question, what's the new requirement for unlocking the medical drinks?
Afin have a single order.

mother clusterfck
Sep 30, 2018, 05:49 AM
I'm getting NP1013 occasionally now. Started like a week ago and happens infrequently. I am not running any kind of software that Gameguard should care about like anything memory related or such (besides Avast Antivirus but that never was an issue before). In fact for a year or more I had CCleaner (temp file cleaning etc.) running at all times without ever getting NP1013.
For months I have not installed anything other than games, so that can't be it unless GG started to suddenly consider random unrelated software as hacking related.

When I get the error it's usually after having been logged in for a while (like an hour or more) and when PSO2 is minimized. Any idea what can cause this nowadays?

PSO2 is of course up to date or I wouldn't be able to log in and play.

Dark Mits
Sep 30, 2018, 07:13 AM
I had trouble with the game crashing (I still do actually) when I run it for the first time after the pc has been turned on, or recovers from sleep/hibernation. Those started when I updated AMD drivers to their 18.x.x variants.

Google searches indicate that it may be related to Tweaker. Try doing a Gameguard fix from there. If the problem persists, do a clean reinstallation of Tweaker alone (ie. entirely delete all settings and relevant files, then reinstall).

Gaylar
Sep 30, 2018, 08:38 AM
Not sure what's going on but I haven't been able to get past the Seraphy download since the last es update, the message changes once and then the download just appears to hang.

My connections been fine, I hope it's not a sign my phone is starting to go, is there any known fix or am I boned?

Sonickyle27
Sep 30, 2018, 10:03 AM
I'm getting NP1013 occasionally now. Started like a week ago and happens infrequently. I am not running any kind of software that Gameguard should care about like anything memory related or such (besides Avast Antivirus but that never was an issue before). In fact for a year or more I had CCleaner (temp file cleaning etc.) running at all times without ever getting NP1013.
For months I have not installed anything other than games, so that can't be it unless GG started to suddenly consider random unrelated software as hacking related.

I would suggest getting rid of Avast and CCleaner; Windows Defender/Microsoft Security Essentials and Disk Clean-up utility in admin mode are better imo, and Avast likes to install additional stuff on its own.

Dark Mits
Sep 30, 2018, 11:18 AM
Not sure what's going on but I haven't been able to get past the Seraphy download since the last es update, the message changes once and then the download just appears to hang.

My connections been fine, I hope it's not a sign my phone is starting to go, is there any known fix or am I boned?Did you try entirely uninstalling PSO2es, then reinstalling from scratch? Alternatively, check if your device is set to store apps in internal memory or external, and switch to internal if the latter.

Gaylar
Sep 30, 2018, 11:59 AM
Did you try entirely uninstalling PSO2es, then reinstalling from scratch? Alternatively, check if your device is set to store apps in internal memory or external, and switch to internal if the latter.

Uninstalling/reinstalling worked, until I closed to app and tried to launch it again, then it acted like I had to download something else and hung me at Seraphy again. Device is set to store in internal memory.
No idea what's wrong with it, but I'm likely gonna be replacing this old phone soon anyway, as long as this lets me keep accessing it when I need to so I can save my device code it's fine I guess :wacko: thanks

Anon_Fire
Sep 30, 2018, 06:28 PM
Any ideas on how to clear that CO to get that +30 Lightning Espada-NT? It's not clearing for me.

Tymek
Sep 30, 2018, 07:40 PM
Any ideas on how to clear that CO to get that +30 Lightning Espada-NT? It's not clearing for me.

Clear Ruins Exploration on SH with Lightning Espada and Nox Cadina.

oratank
Sep 30, 2018, 08:04 PM
and finish the turtle at his weak point

Sirius-91
Oct 1, 2018, 10:17 AM

When I get the error it's usually after having been logged in for a while (like an hour or more) and when PSO2 is minimized. Any idea what can cause this nowadays?

PSO2 is of course up to date or I wouldn't be able to log in and play.

If you're not already, go to our discord server (the Arks-Layer one, from the tweaker) and we have tools to help resolve that. If you don't want to, PM me an attachment of your npgm.erl file inside your gameguard folder, where PSO2 is installed.

NightlightPro
Oct 1, 2018, 12:59 PM
so i was running triggers and this weird jp dude said: 抜けたやつID控えんぞ

wat?

ZerotakerZX
Oct 1, 2018, 03:39 PM
Hello again.
We just had Dudu boost week, but is there ETA for next one?

ArcaneTechs
Oct 1, 2018, 04:37 PM
Hello again.
We just had Dudu boost week, but is there ETA for next one?

after the new years carnival that we have yearly so likely in Feb

ZerotakerZX
Oct 2, 2018, 02:21 AM
after the new years carnival that we have yearly so likely in Feb

Thanks, sounds like a plan.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 2, 2018, 03:18 AM
Thanks, sounds like a plan.
theres actually a 5% week coming up this month, i forgot when though

ZerotakerZX
Oct 2, 2018, 07:07 AM

For realz? SOunds ideal to me, heh. Thanks.

Dark Mits
Oct 2, 2018, 09:48 AM
This has probably been asked many times in the past...

Do crafting machines in different Room Layouts stack? I mean, I know the game doesn't allow to have PA -8% cooldown and PA +4% Great success in the same layout at the same time. But if I place cooldown machine in layout A, and great success in layout B, will they both apply when I do crafts?

doomdragon83
Oct 2, 2018, 10:12 AM
This has probably been asked many times in the past...

Do crafting machines in different Room Layouts stack?
not at all.

Dark Mits
Oct 2, 2018, 10:33 AM
not at all.I feared that. I should have waited for an answer before spending xcubes, heh.

IMACOP
Oct 6, 2018, 09:27 AM
"They do not have plans for an Orbit Weapon Camo, however, people who like the look of Orbit Weapons should maybe check out that New Weapon Customization System!?"

Anyone know what that "New Weapon Customization System" is?

Masu
Oct 6, 2018, 10:41 AM

O. So that's why gamu refuse to let me upslot a unit...:etongue:

Sooooo...I did the biggest mistake I ever did I think. On my way to upgrade a weap to Lumiere and after grinding shits for like half an hour and my attention was near to 0 due to boredome of the process, weeeeeeeeeelll I converted it and it is only 55 ele *facepalm*.
My question is, is dmg loss very huge?

Anduril
Oct 6, 2018, 12:41 PM
O. So that's why gamu refuse to let me upslot a unit...:etongue:

Sooooo...I did the biggest mistake I ever did I think. On my way to upgrade a weap to Lumiere and after grinding shits for like half an hour and my attention was near to 0 due to boredome of the process, weeeeeeeeeelll I converted it and it is only 55 ele *facepalm*.
My question is, is dmg loss very huge?

If I recall how weapon element works, it is a 5% ATK difference; let's say it's a Lumiere Lamia without any affixes, that means that for damage calculations rather than having ~3067 S-ATK (1917x1.6), you would have ~2971 S-ATK (1917x1.55).
That said, if I recall, +5% Attribute Boosters were more affordable now becuase of the Support Item scratch we had a little while ago.

Masu
Oct 6, 2018, 01:01 PM
If I recall how weapon element works, it is a 5% ATK difference; let's say it's a Lumiere Lamia without any affixes, that means that for damage calculations rather than having ~3067 S-ATK (1917x1.6), you would have ~2971 S-ATK (1917x1.55).
That said, if I recall, +5% Attribute Boosters were more affordable now becuase of the Support Item scratch we had a little while ago.

:( it kinda hurts but well that's still an upgrade over what I was using. Thank you!

Edit: OMG thank you so much! Completely forgot about those items b And yes they are very affordable thankfully considering the required amount of mesetas and mats for Lumiere (which is beyond ridiculous. 2nd march after Austere and even then then it was way more legit for Austere).

ArcaneTechs
Oct 6, 2018, 10:22 PM
"They do not have plans for an Orbit Weapon Camo, however, people who like the look of Orbit Weapons should maybe check out that New Weapon Customization System!?"

Anyone know what that "New Weapon Customization System" is?

if anyone knew, itd be on bumped already

TakemiShinnosuke
Oct 7, 2018, 02:33 AM
How to make 15m in a short time??

the only way I know is to keep re-running TA's which will take awhile.. anyone have any other ideas ??

oratank
Oct 7, 2018, 02:53 AM

the only way I know is to keep re-running TA's which will take awhile.. anyone have any other ideas ??

buy quna concert ticket sell la ticket for 15m it will disappear in a blink of eye

NightlightPro
Oct 7, 2018, 03:12 AM

you have several options:

run pd solo triggers, recycle everything you get to excubes, trade them for grinders, sell, repeat
run endless quest for Lesser shot, power etc, farming
buy useful rings and sell them at my shop for 500k each (short mirage ring 500k for example)
desynth all your useless 13*s and sell all the goldnias and saphards
do yerkes c/o's on every char you have (600k per char)

that's all

ralf542
Oct 7, 2018, 12:00 PM
Are there any good(at least one SSA) Partizan CF's coming? I'm still using Val and Grandia(Guard Stance), I would like to save King's Crests for Demonia weapons

Tigy
Oct 8, 2018, 12:34 AM
I don't think cf weapon nowadays is fine to use for an actual weapon tbh... just farm invade-NT, 12 random invade-NT to get +35 weapon type of your choice, it's on par with nemesis-NT and much less effort to farm.

RagolBuilt
Oct 8, 2018, 09:56 AM
Hello, does L/Party of Toughness +20 give everyone in the party the dmg reduction or is it just limited to yourself?

ralf542
Oct 8, 2018, 10:09 AM
I don't think cf weapon nowadays is fine to use for an actual weapon tbh... just farm invade-NT, 12 random invade-NT to get +35 weapon type of your choice, it's on par with nemesis-NT and much less effort to farm.

Are we going back to the time when CF was not in the game :( ? By the time I would get enough Invade-NT, I would have enough crests for Gilde Girola.

Anduril
Oct 8, 2018, 10:25 AM
Hello, does L/Party of Toughness +20 give everyone in the party the dmg reduction or is it just limited to yourself?

Just you.

Tigy
Oct 8, 2018, 11:40 AM
Are we going back to the time when CF was not in the game :( ? By the time I would get enough Invade-NT, I would have enough crests for Gilde Girola.
Solo xq has significantly better chance, like you are extremely unlucky if you get 2 runs in a row with no invade-NT dropped with rdr +250% only.

Masu
Oct 8, 2018, 02:22 PM
About Quest Clear Rewards 1 campaign. Do we get the bonus keys for participating 4days asap we meet conditions or is it distributed at a later date?
Asking just to know if I got f*cked dry again by sega or not as I've not cleared BOTH quests for each days...

Anduril
Oct 8, 2018, 02:24 PM
About Quest Clear Rewards 1 campaign. Do we get the bonus keys for participating 4days asap we meet conditions or is it distributed at a later date?
Asking just to know if I got f*cked dry again by sega or not as I've not cleared BOTH quests for each days...

I've met all the conditions and collected the rewards every day this week, and have not yet received the 4-day reward, so it probably is going to be given at a later date.

Masu
Oct 8, 2018, 03:03 PM
I see. I started to have doubts as usually it is said if distribution is immediate or not. Thank you:-)

ArcaneTechs
Oct 9, 2018, 03:26 AM
refresh my memory again, S or T atk on a BO/HU for JBs? I want to get into the class again

Sirius-91
Oct 9, 2018, 04:47 AM
refresh my memory again, S or T atk on a BO/HU for JBs? I want to get into the class again
I think, S-ATK, unless you do Fi/Bo, then it's T-ATK.

Anduril
Oct 9, 2018, 09:02 AM
The other situation where you go T-ATK is if you have a Gilles Weihen.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 9, 2018, 07:56 PM
I think, S-ATK, unless you do Fi/Bo, then it's T-ATK.
ah ok just wanted to be sure, figured S atk with Strike Switch was still the go to. now I can put my Yeezys from BEQ to good use and keep Giles in storage forever

Moffen
Oct 10, 2018, 11:15 AM
My mag excite only hits 300ish damage at +20 wheras i see other users hitting 3000 on nonweakpoint and 8000 on weakpoint,what exactly am i doing wrong?
Tried piercing and exploding light bullts,got the same damage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4juVFJvU8po
This guy is hitting considerably higher though.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Shoterxx
Oct 10, 2018, 11:15 AM
Weren't they going to compensate people who had the now pointless rings? I recall reading it on Bumped some time ago, but I still have them affixed in my gear, despite not being available on the shop anymore.

That, and since patch, connection seems god awfully slow.

MDashK
Oct 10, 2018, 03:00 PM
Is there a ticket of some sort that can enable each eye with a different color in human char?
Or maybe a ticket that forces, for example, green on one eye and lets you select the other color of the other eye of the char?

NightlightPro
Oct 10, 2018, 03:28 PM
My mag excite only hits 300ish damage at +20 wheras i see other users hitting 3000 on nonweakpoint and 8000 on weakpoint,what exactly am i doing wrong?
Tried piercing and exploding light bullts,got the same damage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4juVFJvU8po
This guy is hitting considerably higher though.

Any help would be much appreciated.

tatk mag? idk if that matters

Abyss Queen Ivy
Oct 10, 2018, 04:36 PM
so i was tlking to friend, she said on old pso ur name determined wht type of weps dropped. is tht true for pso2 aswell? bc i swear i see the same type of wep drops over an over definitely when it comes to jutus all i ever get are rifles wich seems very unlikely. i dont believe its completly random bc all i ever are rifles tht just seems rlly weird, tht shouldnt be happening

MDashK
Oct 10, 2018, 04:52 PM
so i was tlking to friend, she said on old pso ur name determined wht type of weps dropped. is tht true for pso2 aswell? bc i swear i see the same type of wep drops over an over definitely when it comes to jutus all i ever get are rifles wich seems very unlikely. i dont believe its completly random bc all i ever are rifles tht just seems rlly weird, tht shouldnt be happening

From my experience, classes might influence the drops a bit, but ultimately, it's dependant on the rare drop % rate, I think.

Abyss Queen Ivy
Oct 10, 2018, 06:40 PM
From my experience, classes might influence the drops a bit, but ultimately, it's dependant on the rare drop % rate, I think.

Thats the thing, i pretty much only play FI an HR so im rlly confused on why im only seeing rifles. if it was just 2 or 3 i would just accept it as RNG but tht isnt the case at all. just rlly weird

Salavtore
Oct 11, 2018, 11:24 AM
So, this might be a question that may get a few differing opinions.

But, Conquer's Crest weapons vs Kings Crest Weapons.

What ones are worth getting over the other?
Im way more than halfway in getting enough crests to get a king one and i have enough crests to snag a conqueror's weapon but i'm unsure of what weapon has the best benefit for me.

I'd like an answer for every weapon listed there, like Lavis Cannon (conqueror crests) vs Kings crest rod (forgot the name)
etc.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 11, 2018, 08:05 PM
Thats the thing, i pretty much only play FI an HR so im rlly confused on why im only seeing rifles. if it was just 2 or 3 i would just accept it as RNG but tht isnt the case at all. just rlly weird
from what I know, 14* stars are not class boosted and for whatever reason neither are Jutus, Theyre completely random unless they changed that this past update in terms of what Jutus drop you get. I have like 7 Jutus Rifles and 12 Jutus Launchers from farming Forest as FO while I only have 3 Jutus Rods and 2 Jutus Talis' that dropped off while I played other classes

So, this might be a question that may get a few differing opinions.

But, Conquer's Crest weapons vs Kings Crest Weapons.

What ones are worth getting over the other?
Im way more than halfway in getting enough crests to get a king one and i have enough crests to snag a conqueror's weapon but i'm unsure of what weapon has the best benefit for me.

I'd like an answer for every weapon listed there, like Lavis Cannon (conqueror crests) vs Kings crest rod (forgot the name)
etc.
Most of the Year One 14*s that require Conquers Crests are already outpowered by other 14*'s so it would vary would you feel you need. I can only recommend Lavis Cannon, Kazami and the now outpowered EPD if you lack gear. Spread Needle for GU, Jupiter Tulius if you have nothing better, Rykros Staff for SU on specific pets, I'd avoid Akatsuki, Quelle Scarllete/Windia (DS/TMG); these are easily outpowered

For Kings Crests, again, varies on what you need. Obviously all the Demonia weps are good for Hr, you could go full Demonia Pallete if you wanted or w/e your preference is by I highly recommend grabbing the Sword first. For Girola (Partisan), I think Ares NT outdoes it and last I heard its Niche, I dont main HU so I cant say much more. Dual Bird TMGs highly recommend for HR TMGs, they're super good but if you want or have Demonia TMG's they stick to what you like. Giles Jet Boots are complete trash that require wasted SP into a niche skill, Boots of Jibril are out in the new Buster Quest EQ which are infinitely better (it does a similar explosion based on the dmg you've done and doesnt require SP on your tree that could be better put elsewhere).

Last but not least Gear Experience, best Knuckles in game and will be for a long time until Sega does something to knuckles to put them out of lead.

Salavtore
Oct 11, 2018, 09:27 PM
from what I know, 14* stars are not class boosted and for whatever reason neither are Jutus, Theyre completely random unless they changed that this past update in terms of what Jutus drop you get. I have like 7 Jutus Rifles and 12 Jutus Launchers from farming Forest as FO while I only have 3 Jutus Rods and 2 Jutus Talis' that dropped off while I played other classes

Most of the Year One 14*s that require Conquers Crests are already outpowered by other 14*'s so it would vary would you feel you need. I can only recommend Lavis Cannon, Kazami and the now outpowered EPD if you lack gear. Spread Needle for GU, Jupiter Tulius if you have nothing better, Rykros Staff for SU on specific pets, I'd avoid Akatsuki, Quelle Scarllete/Windia (DS/TMG); these are easily outpowered

For Kings Crests, again, varies on what you need. Obviously all the Demonia weps are good for Hr, you could go full Demonia Pallete if you wanted or w/e your preference is by I highly recommend grabbing the Sword first. For Girola (Partisan), I think Ares NT outdoes it and last I heard its Niche, I dont main HU so I cant say much more. Dual Bird TMGs highly recommend for HR TMGs, they're super good but if you want or have Demonia TMG's they stick to what you like. Giles Jet Boots are complete trash that require wasted SP into a niche skill, Boots of Jibril are out in the new Buster Quest EQ which are infinitely better (it does a similar explosion based on the dmg you've done and doesnt require SP on your tree that could be better put elsewhere).

Last but not least Gear Experience, best Knuckles in game and will be for a long time until Sega does something to knuckles to put them out of lead.

Awesome

Thanks for the info!

Lavis Cannon prolly be my best bet for now then, appreciate the comment!

Salavtore
Oct 12, 2018, 12:19 AM
Question numero two: is there a list or guide on Ability combinations I can be given or linked to?

Also, Other ways to Obtain King crests?

final_attack
Oct 12, 2018, 02:48 AM
Um .... in random EQ announcement .....
Does Lilipa include current ToT?

I want to check it earlier, but internet went 【 lol-nope 】:(
Thanks! :D

Kilich
Oct 12, 2018, 03:44 AM
How do I reset the trade password? I forgot mine and now I can't use player shop.

I went to the pso2.jp/reset and entered my email in the only field there, but what's next?

Loveless62
Oct 12, 2018, 06:13 AM
Question numero two: is there a list or guide on Ability combinations I can be given or linked to?
Here are some guides, Google-translated from japanese:

Add special ability (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E7%2589%25B9%25E6%25AE%258A%25E8%25 83%25BD%25E5%258A%259B%25E8%25BF%25BD%25E5%258A%25 A0&xid=17259,15700021,15700124,15700149,15700186,1570 0191,15700201,15700214&usg=ALkJrhjy8seJsll15Lb1hW13A_NeA3-C9w)
Special ability list (comparison table) (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E7%2589%25B9%25E6%25AE%258A%25E8%25 83%25BD%25E5%258A%259B%25E4%25B8%2580%25E8%25A6%25 A7%25EF%25BC%2588%25E6%25AF%2594%25E8%25BC%2583%25 E8%25A1%25A8%25EF%25BC%2589&xid=17259,15700021,15700124,15700149,15700186,1570 0191,15700201,15700214&usg=ALkJrhhTk5TFvEOJaAB-wGx9zNoGZxZ77A)
Special ability additional course (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E7%2589%25B9%25E6%25AE%258A%25E8%25 83%25BD%25E5%258A%259B%25E8%25BF%25BD%25E5%258A%25 A0%25E8%25AC%259B%25E5%25BA%25A7&xid=17259,15700021,15700124,15700149,15700186,1570 0191,15700201,15700214&usg=ALkJrhjs7ZKS3zb0jwIdpOddIfHVwraQNA)

Note: these have not been updated yet for Doom Break II and Omega Memoria, mentioned in another thread.

Also, Other ways to Obtain King crests?
Beyond weekly campaigns and newer EQs (other than Trick or Treat), there are no other ways.

Anduril
Oct 12, 2018, 07:08 AM
Um .... in random EQ announcement .....
Does Lilipa include current ToT?

I want to check it earlier, but internet went 【 lol-nope 】:(
Thanks! :D

Yes, Trick or Treat is part of the random Lillipa EQ group.

final_attack
Oct 12, 2018, 07:48 AM
Yes, Trick or Treat is part of the random Lillipa EQ group.

All right, thank you :D

Salavtore
Oct 12, 2018, 11:30 AM
Here are some guides, Google-translated from japanese:

Add special ability (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E7%2589%25B9%25E6%25AE%258A%25E8%25 83%25BD%25E5%258A%259B%25E8%25BF%25BD%25E5%258A%25 A0&xid=17259,15700021,15700124,15700149,15700186,1570 0191,15700201,15700214&usg=ALkJrhjy8seJsll15Lb1hW13A_NeA3-C9w)
Special ability list (comparison table) (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E7%2589%25B9%25E6%25AE%258A%25E8%25 83%25BD%25E5%258A%259B%25E4%25B8%2580%25E8%25A6%25 A7%25EF%25BC%2588%25E6%25AF%2594%25E8%25BC%2583%25 E8%25A1%25A8%25EF%25BC%2589&xid=17259,15700021,15700124,15700149,15700186,1570 0191,15700201,15700214&usg=ALkJrhhTk5TFvEOJaAB-wGx9zNoGZxZ77A)
Special ability additional course (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E7%2589%25B9%25E6%25AE%258A%25E8%25 83%25BD%25E5%258A%259B%25E8%25BF%25BD%25E5%258A%25 A0%25E8%25AC%259B%25E5%25BA%25A7&xid=17259,15700021,15700124,15700149,15700186,1570 0191,15700201,15700214&usg=ALkJrhjs7ZKS3zb0jwIdpOddIfHVwraQNA)

Note: these have not been updated yet for Doom Break II and Omega Memoria, mentioned in another thread.

Beyond weekly campaigns and newer EQs (other than Trick or Treat), there are no other ways.

Thanks mate, apreciate the help!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 12, 2018, 10:01 PM
I always just assumed this, but when arks rappy replaces seasonal rappies for the day, arks rappies inherit their drop tables and just add on arks fever and the minisuit?
I suspect this because arks rappies seemed to be dropping units as readily as latan rappies last year when pso2 day came around during the season.

TakemiShinnosuke
Oct 12, 2018, 10:09 PM
did the latest update break the PA for Hero's Brand new star for TMG

I noticed that the JA PP recovery cricle takes longer to appear now and sometimes it doesn;t even appear at all.

Isit a bug ???

Anduril
Oct 12, 2018, 11:11 PM
I always just assumed this, but when arks rappy replaces seasonal rappies for the day, arks rappies inherit their drop tables and just add on arks fever and the minisuit?
I suspect this because arks rappies seemed to be dropping units as readily as latan rappies last year when pso2 day came around during the season.

From my experience, yes, they have the drop table of the current seasonal Rappy with their own additional drops(ARKS fever, Mininsiit, and Rappy Egg).

Tippo
Oct 12, 2018, 11:21 PM
On October 17 there is an 100% exp boost event correct?

I wanted to make use of the stack of boosters I have to quickly level up. So just wanted to know the best combination for stacking boosts to level using exp tickets.

These are the boosts I have:
50/100% EXP BOOST
50/100/150% TRI BOOST

Also wanted to know if these boosts would stack with the above boosts?
Team Experience Boost 10%
Daily Boost 50%
Party Boost 40%

Out of curiosity, does anyone know roughly how much exp is needed to level from 1 to 80? And also from 50 to 80?

final_attack
Oct 12, 2018, 11:39 PM
did the latest update break the PA for Hero's Brand new star for TMG

I noticed that the JA PP recovery cricle takes longer to appear now and sometimes it doesn;t even appear at all.

Isit a bug ???

Doesn't seems to be any problem when I tried it a bit earlier ....

Anduril
Oct 13, 2018, 12:19 AM
On October 17 there is an 100% exp boost event correct?

I wanted to make use of the stack of boosters I have to quickly level up. So just wanted to know the best combination for stacking boosts to level using exp tickets.

These are the boosts I have:
50/100% EXP BOOST
50/100/150% TRI BOOST

Also wanted to know if these boosts would stack with the above boosts?
Team Experience Boost 10%
Daily Boost 50%
Party Boost 40%

Out of curiosity, does anyone know roughly how much exp is needed to level from 1 to 80? And also from 50 to 80?

1 to 80 (without Perfect <Class> I-IV): 82,709,900 EXP
1 to 80 (with Perfect <Class> I-IV): 102,379,900 EXP
50 to 80 (without Perfect <Class> I-IV): 77,551,900 EXP
50 to 80 (with Perfect <Class> I-IV): 97,221,900 EXP

EXP Boost, Triboost, and Daily Triboost would additively stack (100+150+50=+300%EXP) and Party Boost and Team Boost would multiplicatively boost it ([(300)x1.4x1.1]=462% EXP Boost).

Boosters of the same type do not stack with each other (ie. you can't stack a +50%EXP with a +100% EXP).
Multiplicative boosts only apply to EXP, not to RDR or Meseta.

Salavtore
Oct 13, 2018, 02:12 AM
Any information on Critical stats?
Like if any stat increases its rate or something outside of skills and weapon abilities in some 14*.

I'm especially curious on why critical hit is never chosen as a skill for some hunter builds and so on, does it not stack or am i just ill-informed?

(Crit hit and damage wise)

Anduril
Oct 13, 2018, 02:31 AM
Any information on Critical stats?
Like if any stat increases its rate or something outside of skills and weapon abilities in some 14*.

I'm especially curious on why critical hit is never chosen as a skill for some hunter builds and so on, does it not stack or am i just ill-informed?

(Crit hit and damage wise)
A quick, rough explanation:

The way Criticals work in this game is that they are the maximum damage you can naturally hit rather than being extra damage like in other games; with almost all 7*+ weapons, you have a 90% damage variance bonus, so you are hitting pretty close to max damage on average.

Technically, DEX does increase your minimum damage, but the variance bonus from 7*+ weapons actually makes DEX useless since it automatically gets you to your highest minimum damage.

The reason that many builds don't go for Crit Rate increase is that it is a waste of points if you cannot reach 100% Crit Rate and/or don't have a skill that does do bonus damage on Crit (like Fi's Crit Strike); for example, with a Hu/Fi build, the highest Crit Rate you can get just from Skills is 55% (25% from each Skill Tree plus 5% natural Crit Rate), and those 5 points on each tree could find better use elsewhere.

TakemiShinnosuke
Oct 13, 2018, 03:38 AM
have been hunting in the enchanted forest for awhile now and still no tag bode unit ( Leg part )

am I doing something wrong ?? not killing the right boss?? just rng?? I do not know.. it has been weeks since the quest was launched and till now I still cannot find it.. somethings wrong =.=

ArcaneTechs
Oct 13, 2018, 04:08 AM
have been hunting in the enchanted forest for awhile now and still no tag bode unit ( Leg part )

am I doing something wrong ?? not killing the right boss?? just rng?? I do not know.. it has been weeks since the quest was launched and till now I still cannot find it.. somethings wrong =.=
RNG, thats all, anything can drop it. rates are stupid low just an fyi, you had your best chance when bode units drop rate were increased awhile back

TakemiShinnosuke
Oct 13, 2018, 06:19 AM
RNG, thats all, anything can drop it. rates are stupid low just an fyi, you had your best chance when bode units drop rate were increased awhile back

I could not find one when the drop rate was up even lol =.=

Omega Cipher
Oct 13, 2018, 11:13 AM
Is there a reason they keep using a Space Channel 5 song for the Halloween EQs? It doesn't seem particularly fitting unless there's some reference I'm missing.

Shoterxx
Oct 13, 2018, 11:50 AM
Is there a reason they keep using a Space Channel 5 song for the Halloween EQs? It doesn't seem particularly fitting unless there's some reference I'm missing.

That, and the annoying samba music in the easter event...

ArcaneTechs
Oct 13, 2018, 02:16 PM
I could not find one when the drop rate was up even lol =.=
idk what to tell you, when the Bode Leg released, I farmed EF like everyone else and ended up with like 17 of them, the Rears came in 2nd with around 9 and Arm was around 3. Pray you find a Bode unit or use the new ones from BEQ

No idea, its the same reason we have a child singing to us during Xmas EQ, you would think Sega would create like new music for PSO2 for seasonals instead of reusing out of place music for the EQ's/Lobbies.

Zulastar
Oct 14, 2018, 09:41 AM
Which pet is 14* Spicy Parfait for?

Kilich
Oct 14, 2018, 10:25 AM
Does sega even reset the item trade passwords for people outside of japan? I think more than 72 hours have passed since I did the reset request on their site,

the_importer_
Oct 14, 2018, 02:34 PM
I decided to try to get all the ring titles in the game once we get the new level cap in December. I need to get 15 of them to Lv20 and I figured that instead of chosen them randomly or whatever, that I'd go for useful ones. Force & Techer rings aside, what rings would you recommend for what class (no repetition please).

Dark Mits
Oct 14, 2018, 02:57 PM
I decided to try to get all the ring titles in the game once we get the new level cap in December. I need to get 15 of them to Lv20 and I figured that instead of chosen them randomly or whatever, that I'd go for useful ones. Force & Techer rings aside, what rings would you recommend for what class (no repetition please).You can grind the general purpose ones: Party Toughness, Atomizer boost, Mate boost etc... Having a 2nd copy of the same rings you have grinded already isn't a bad idea either, especially if you want to have a set ready in case you switch Units.

the_importer_
Oct 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
You can grind the general purpose ones: Party Toughness, Atomizer boost, Mate boost etc... Having a 2nd copy of the same rings you have grinded already isn't a bad idea either, especially if you want to have a set ready in case you switch Units.

The titles require different rings to be capped at Lv20.

Oniyoru
Oct 14, 2018, 03:44 PM
Is there a way to get old Episode 1 version of partner cards like Echo's?

Dark Mits
Oct 14, 2018, 04:46 PM
The titles require different rings to be capped at Lv20.Wait what? I didn't even notice that, and I'm fairly certain I have not grinded 15 different unique-type rings... Still my suggestion stands. So excluding the ones for Force and Techer, try and get these:
L/Wide Area Heal, L/Quick Blaster, L/Early Rise, L/Light Armor (ie. the 4 AIS specific ones, they're somewhat cheap as well and can be farmed in Desert)
L/Mate Lovers, L/Just Reversal B, L/Mag Excite, L/Atomizer Lovers, L/Party of Toughness
R/Weak Hit PP Gain
If you still need more, grind L/Jumping Dodge, and inform us if it stacks with double jump for triple jump.

Is there a way to get old Episode 1 version of partner cards like Echo's?I'm 95% sure that you get them by playing Omnibus EP 1, which has replaced the Episode 1 Matter Board.

Meta77
Oct 14, 2018, 05:02 PM
Is the requirement for lvl 85 still the same? Last I remember it was get so many of a 13 weapon? I saw a guide on bumped but it seemed overly difficult for a simple mission to get over the cap to gain 85

Oniyoru
Oct 14, 2018, 05:27 PM
I'm 95% sure that you get them by playing Omnibus EP 1, which has replaced the Episode 1 Matter Board.

Hope so...I decided to start a new character in a new ship, and Im a bit completionist, her partner card used to be from CO. Echo is one of the few characters I liked when I played PSO2 years ago.

Shoterxx
Oct 14, 2018, 06:26 PM
If you still need more, grind L/Jumping Dodge, and inform us if it stacks with double jump for triple jump.

It doesn't. Jumping Dodge requires you to be on ground. So you can only JD, then double jump.

It's been a while since I tested, but I don't think they changed the mechanic.

Saffran
Oct 14, 2018, 09:22 PM
If you're only after grinding rings, just go to the shop and see what the required materials are. Honestly I wouldn't worry too much about "are they useful" or not. You should already know which ones you absolutely want, if they're not enough just pick up any ring that your materials can get to 20.

Zulastar> quite frankly, it's either all of them or none. It's a situational bonus during alter ego but it's 9% and it has PP reduction. Maybe for a damage burst pet? Depending on your playstyle.

Oh, I forgot I had a question.
Say, asking for a friend, but what would you put on a 8 slot Apprenzia Grudge?

Kilich
Oct 16, 2018, 02:53 PM
Is there a way to preview innerwear? EIther in game, or outside, without going through bumped's news posts one by one

Anduril
Oct 16, 2018, 04:00 PM
Is there a way to preview innerwear? EIther in game, or outside, without going through bumped's news posts one by one

In game, you can preview it in the Shop or AC scratch menu; to do so, you need to be wearing a non-layer wear costume.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 16, 2018, 04:01 PM

the in games AC scratch catalog, just make sure you were an old type outfit to see it properly

TakemiShinnosuke
Oct 17, 2018, 03:18 AM
I need the atra stone for conversion and it is only available in the trigger quests drop table..

is it only a buy item.. or does it have a chance to be dropped ??

Arakasa
Oct 17, 2018, 03:20 AM
I need the atra stone for conversion and it is only available in the trigger quests drop table..

if you gind a val weapon to +35 youll get one from a title reward

Anduril
Oct 17, 2018, 03:28 AM

Assuming you are after a second Time Stone after getting the one from the +35 Val Title, the trigger for the Omega Loser rematch does have a chance to drop from the Omega Loser EQ.

TakemiShinnosuke
Oct 17, 2018, 06:11 AM
Assuming you are after a second Time Stone after getting the one from the +35 Val Title, the trigger for the Omega Loser rematch does have a chance to drop from the Omega Loser EQ.

yes I am after a second one.. hell if it is possible I want a third as well lol

Arada
Oct 17, 2018, 07:45 AM
yes I am after a second one.. hell if it is possible I want a third as well lol

They're 14* rarity with the associated awful drop rates so good luck.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 18, 2018, 09:05 AM
Can't remember what this music disk is: 輪廻の徒花「待機所2」

On that note, where can I go to listen to some previews of more music disks?

nullstar
Oct 18, 2018, 11:44 AM
The other day I dropped a bode unit with 4 slots and soul catalyst, with no other redeeming abilities. Would it be worth it to affix astral soul to it, or just go with a normal affix? I'm not the best affix planner but i gather that 3 fodder slots would be consumed by other soul catalyst gear, the likeliness of them having decent affixes low, leaving the last fodder only to have decent affixes, right?

Unrelated question, but I also grinded an assault rifle to +35 to unlock ranger & gunner's 80 cap, but it also unlocked hero's cap. I was under the impression that hero's cap only unlocked if you grinded a sword, talis, or tmg, is this not the case?

Sirius-91
Oct 18, 2018, 06:15 PM
On that note, where can I go to listen to some previews of more music disks?
Uhh, YouTube?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 18, 2018, 07:52 PM
Uhh, YouTube?

Doesn't turn up an accurate result when i searched that disk name in japanese. It isn't translated by tweaker either.

doomdragon83
Oct 18, 2018, 10:32 PM
Unrelated question, but I also grinded an assault rifle to +35 to unlock ranger & gunner's 80 cap, but it also unlocked hero's cap. I was under the impression that hero's cap only unlocked if you grinded a sword, talis, or tmg, is this not the case?
Maybe you must have grinded a Sword, TMG or Talis on another character. Then switched to the one that grinded the AR and then you went to the title counter. Since you need titles to complete that CO, other characters can clear the condition for another.
If you never grinded a hero weapon to 35, I'm guess you just got a +35 hero weapon, like the Atra/Ares NT exchange letting you get the weapon by exchanging any other +35 Atra/Ares NT weapon and some other stuff. I'm guessing and don't really know about that one.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 18, 2018, 10:59 PM
Doesn't turn up an accurate result when i searched that disk name in japanese. It isn't translated by tweaker either.
looks like phase 2 music for PD considering most results i saw had to do with PD, just my guess

TakemiShinnosuke
Oct 19, 2018, 12:44 AM
any update on when idola is out and where we can get the installer from?

Dark Mits
Oct 19, 2018, 01:33 AM
any update on when idola is out and where we can get the installer from?It is undetermined, but still scheduled for some point in 2018. Very possible around 20th December, if it's a celebration of 30th Anniversary of Phantasy Star. Installer will (most likely) be on Google Play Store or the iOS equivalent.

Has it been confirmed if it's going to be a worldwide release, or if it is going to be exclusive to Japan?

BloodPuddles
Oct 19, 2018, 01:34 AM
I was wondering what quests the triggers in the team shop were for. Also a Gail Wind just dropped a bit ago, does anyone know if that potential stacks or multiplies?

Edit: Sorry forgot it had two potentials, I'm asking about Boreas' Tyranny.

Edit again: I just learned 12 stars weren't craftable so that's not important, still like to know those triggers though.

Anduril
Oct 19, 2018, 03:20 AM
I was wondering what quests the triggers in the team shop were for. Also a Gail Wind just dropped a bit ago, does anyone know if that potential stacks or multiplies?

Edit: Sorry forgot it had two potentials, I'm asking about Boreas' Tyranny.

Edit again: I just learned 12 stars weren't craftable so that's not important, still like to know those triggers though.

The Triggers are Cradle of Darkness (Darkers Den) and Beckoning Darkness (Corrupted Mothership).

doomdragon83
Oct 19, 2018, 03:29 AM
The quest triggers in the team shop are for 2 old EQs. Probably worth doing for exp and killing large amounts of darkers but these also come up randomly (unscheduled) and you should do them when they come up, if you want and not buy them. IMO, they aren't really worth getting since you would be better off doing some of the latest EQs like Perpetual Madness, Trick or Treat, Underground Nightmare, even Endless Belligerence as these will give you more exp plus better drops.

Reilet
Oct 19, 2018, 09:26 AM
does anyone know if that potential stacks or multiplies?

It is a multiplier. 99.99% of things in this game is a multiplier, so if you are unsure, just assume it’s a multiplier.

Also “stacks” is a very confusing term because a mutliplier stacks too... the word you are actually supposed to used is additive vs multiplier

Saffran
Oct 19, 2018, 09:39 AM
The team shop triggers are useful for some COs (darker enemies x99) and possibly some exp. It's nice for team cohesion too. And who nows, you might get some Persona Soul units from it.

Tippo
Oct 19, 2018, 02:31 PM
1 to 80 (without Perfect <Class> I-IV): 82,709,900 EXP
1 to 80 (with Perfect <Class> I-IV): 102,379,900 EXP
50 to 80 (without Perfect <Class> I-IV): 77,551,900 EXP
50 to 80 (with Perfect <Class> I-IV): 97,221,900 EXP

EXP Boost, Triboost, and Daily Triboost would additively stack (100+150+50=+300%EXP) and Party Boost and Team Boost would multiplicatively boost it ([(300)x1.4x1.1]=462% EXP Boost).

Boosters of the same type do not stack with each other (ie. you can't stack a +50%EXP with a +100% EXP).
Multiplicative boosts only apply to EXP, not to RDR or Meseta.

Yikes, how much is it to get from 1-75 or 50-75 then? I'm using exp tickets so trying to see how much I should split between my characters.

Anduril
Oct 19, 2018, 02:35 PM
Yikes, how much is it to get from 1-75 or 50-75 then? I'm using exp tickets so trying to see how much I should split between my characters.
1 to 75: 39,357,500 EXP
50 to 75: 34,840,000 EXP

Here is the cumulative EXP swiki page:
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?累積経験値

Tippo
Oct 19, 2018, 02:53 PM
1 to 75: 39,357,500 EXP
50 to 75: 34,840,000 EXP

Here is the cumulative EXP swiki page:
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?累積経験値

Thanks didn't know that existed. And just to make sure before I start the boosts will work on the 15000 EXP tickets right?

Anduril
Oct 19, 2018, 04:47 PM
Thanks didn't know that existed. And just to make sure before I start the boosts will work on the 15000 EXP tickets right?

Boosters do not effect 15000EXP Tickets or EXP from COs.

Dark Mits
Oct 20, 2018, 01:50 AM
Regarding tickets: If I use those 15000 tickets while on a quest, and then I complete that quest, does the exp granted from them go to subclass, ring exp and Dark Blast exp? I know for sure that it doesn't if used in lobby, as well as all exp earned by clearing COs.

Anduril
Oct 20, 2018, 03:33 AM
Regarding tickets: If I use those 15000 tickets while on a quest, and then I complete that quest, does the exp granted from them go to subclass, ring exp and Dark Blast exp? I know for sure that it doesn't if used in lobby, as well as all exp earned by clearing COs.

EXP Tickets in the Lobby and CO rewards contribute to Subclass and Ring EXP; I know this for a fact since I used a bunch a couple of weeks ago on a new character.
Based on my quick test, it does not appear that EXP Tickets used in quest add to Dark Blast EXP; once World Engulfed in Darkness comes around, I'll check again since it is a good control.

Saffran
Oct 20, 2018, 04:40 AM
You should never aim to level up a subclass. It's just not worth it. (If you're BR/HU and you want to level up HU, change your class setup to HU/BR.)

Feed a couple of 15k exp tickets, but don't go overboard with it. Once you reach a certain point you will be able to level up with regular CO rewards and/or survive certain EQs.
Simply feeding two tickets per class will get you to level 15 IIRC on each class, which is a substancial amount of HP and puts you in range of lower bosses in normal difficulty. After that just do the regular unlocking of quests and features by following Coffee's COs. With the exp events going on you should level up just fine afterwards.

Dark Mits
Oct 20, 2018, 05:23 AM
@Anduril: Thank you for the corrections... Almost everything I think I "know" about the game, I have it wrong.

BloodPuddles
Oct 20, 2018, 08:22 AM
Can someone tell me what these caps are?
And to the person who commented on that last question, multipliers also stack or multiply eachother. Like two 50% boosts = 125% boost.

SoulSighTy
Oct 20, 2018, 09:57 AM
Catalyst for swapping XQ Spellstone.

BloodPuddles
Oct 20, 2018, 10:16 AM
Lol new question, is there any way to like a post? I thought it might be that thing on the bottom right, but I clicked it on and off a few times and had no idea what it did. I wanted a way to thank people without cluttering up the thread with thank you posts.

Anduril
Oct 20, 2018, 10:24 AM
And to the person who commented on that last question, multipliers also stack or multiply eachother. Like two 50% boosts = 125% boost.
Boosts of different types (ie. Daily Triboost, Triboost +100%, EXP +75%, RDR+250%, etc.) do stack additively, but you can't stack the same booster type (ie. you can't stack EXP+50% and EXP+75%).
There are some boost that are multiplicative, but only when it comes to EXP; they are Party Boost, Drink EXP boost, and Team Tree boost.
Additionally, EXP Boosts you get from PSEs, for killing infected enemies, and during Bonus quests are also multiplicative.

Lol new question, is there any way to like a post? I thought it might be that thing on the bottom right, but I clicked it on and off a few times and had no idea what it did. I wanted a way to thank people without cluttering up the thread with thank you posts.
No, but you could always leave a thank you message on their profile page, or send a thank you via PM.
The icon at the bottom of posts is the multi-quote toggle.

BloodPuddles
Oct 20, 2018, 10:47 AM
Boosts of different types (ie. Daily Triboost, Triboost +100%, EXP +75%, RDR+250%, etc.) do stack additively, but you can't stack the same booster type (ie. you can't stack EXP+50% and EXP+75%).
There are some boost that are multiplicative, but only when it comes to EXP; they are Party Boost, Drink EXP boost, and Team Tree boost.
Additionally, EXP Boosts you get from PSEs, for killing infected enemies, and during Bonus quests are also multiplicative.

No, but you could always leave a thank you message on their profile page, or send a thank you via PM.
The icon at the bottom of posts is the multi-quote toggle.

I think you missed the original question, that was about a potential. Someone thought that things were either flat values or multiplied those flat values, they didn't know multipliers could multiply other ones. Also thanks for the advice lol.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 21, 2018, 01:34 PM
What is the most optimal way to put out DPS in apprentice form? Forgo JAs and just jump -> Fortissimo Kick with drones out?

Zephyrion
Oct 21, 2018, 01:44 PM
What is the most optimal way to put out DPS in apprentice form? Forgo JAs and just jump -> Fortissimo Kick with drones out?

Luxurious dream up at all times > drones > be an Elder wannabe and hold Graceful Dance to get the follow-up till PP runs out. Normals are the next best thing.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 21, 2018, 01:49 PM
Luxurious dream up at all times > drones > be an Elder wannabe and hold Graceful Dance to get the follow-up till PP runs out. Normals are the next best thing.

Then what is the swiki chart not telling me about that 4313 dps value from fortissimo kick?
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%96%E3% 83%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%2F%E3%82%A2%E3%83%97%E3%83 %AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%95%E 3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0

Zephyrion
Oct 21, 2018, 02:02 PM
Then what is the swiki chart not telling me about that 4313 dps value from fortissimo kick?
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%96%E3% 83%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%2F%E3%82%A2%E3%83%97%E3%83 %AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%95%E 3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0

It's mostly a theory thing that sadly doesn't work in practice due to many issues
- reliably looping at lowest height is incredibly hard
-reliably looping at lowest height also kills your PP like nothing
-reliably looping at lowest height also means you can only deal with ground-based weakpoints

paper DPS is also the reason why normal 1~9 aren't preferred to graceful dance despite having the better theoretical DPS : perfect JA on all normals is actually not reliable in the slightest so it actually ends up around Graceful Dance DPS in most cases, except you lose the AoE, movement and accuracy

Kilich
Oct 21, 2018, 03:57 PM
Since I don't have a 14* katana yet, should I use Evleda Bazera, or YamigarasuNT?

TakemiShinnosuke
Oct 22, 2018, 07:47 AM
why isit that sega drops weapons esp 14*s that a class cannot use lol =.=
i am a hero but it dropped a super rifle ( posted in finds thread ) .

SoulSighTy
Oct 22, 2018, 08:54 AM
why isit that sega drops weapons esp 14*s that a class cannot use lol =.=
i am a hero but it dropped a super rifle ( posted in finds thread ) .

I think you post in wrong thread.your post won't make sega to do 14* swiching today.(Like ares one.)

Masu
Oct 23, 2018, 06:48 AM
Is actual xp and tri boost end when maintenance start or do it end in 4hours?

Masu
Oct 24, 2018, 07:19 AM
How many JAs are required to get the 3% dmg buff from S1:Immediate intent? I'm hesitating between this and S1:Powering intent (4%dmg buff VS Boss). Intended to be added on a rod between.

Zephyrion
Oct 24, 2018, 08:48 AM
How many JAs are required to get the 3% dmg buff from S1:Immediate intent? I'm hesitating between this and S1:Powering intent (4%dmg buff VS Boss). Intended to be added on a rod between.

3 (1% per JA) immediately resets upon any JA break regardless of first arts or tech JA addition. I'd much rather get powering, especially if you're working on a light rod

Masu
Oct 24, 2018, 08:52 AM
3 (1% per JA) immediately resets upon any JA break regardless of first arts or tech JA addition. I'd much rather get powering, especially if you're working on a light rod
Dang I knew there was a catch somewhere. Was hoping it would work like Hu Ja skill. So powering intent that is. Merci!

ralf542
Oct 24, 2018, 08:52 AM
3 (1% per JA)

swiki says S1:瞬連の志 - JAする度に威力が2%上昇する。(上限3%)

Zephyrion
Oct 24, 2018, 09:03 AM
swiki says S1:瞬連の志 - JAする度に威力が2%上昇する。(上限3%)

Wow either they retconed it or I missed something, could have sworn it used to be 1% ! Oh well in any case, thanks for the correction !

TakemiShinnosuke
Oct 25, 2018, 11:47 AM
The jet boots feature the switch element via tech charge
the same can be replicated using the 14* dual blade S4 ( S4:変素応輪 ) and guard rings.. I know this works cause I am using it now...

to get atra is tough, cause the conversion crystal does not drop so easily...

QUESTION : IS THERE ANOTHER METHOD BESIDES USING 14* dual blade S4 (S4:変素応輪 ) and guard rings.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 25, 2018, 10:39 PM
The jet boots feature the switch element via tech charge
the same can be replicated using the 14* dual blade S4 ( S4:変素応輪 ) and guard rings.. I know this works cause I am using it now...

to get atra is tough, cause the conversion crystal does not drop so easily...

QUESTION : IS THERE ANOTHER METHOD BESIDES USING 14* dual blade S4 (S4:変素応輪 ) and guard rings.
you realistically shouldnt have to bother with a rainbow DB pallete but far as im aware, no there isnt. That S4 is really helpful but until theres another S4 support series release and its worth sticking to, Atra is all you got. just use fire and light, dual stances