PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Ledo2013
Feb 23, 2014, 09:13 AM
Besides clearing the mission, what are the minimum requirements to get an A or S clear?

Does one need to kill every enemy in the map for? Only all encountered? Only the emergency trials? Or Whatever?

Ledo2013
Feb 23, 2014, 09:16 AM
About the quest bonus items listed when choosing a quest:
Is it possible to get them even before clearing the quest? Or does only quest clearance / killing the the boss gives you a chance to get them?

gigawuts
Feb 23, 2014, 09:29 AM
Besides clearing the mission, what are the minimum requirements to get an A or S clear?

Does one need to kill every enemy in the map for? Only all encountered? Only the emergency trials? Or Whatever?

You need to kill a set number of enemies during the quest to rack up enough points. The counter is hidden and small enemies count less than big enemies. If the path to area 3 is eventful you can kill only what you see and get your s-rank. If the path to area 3 is scarce you'll need to roam around a bit. You'll get a feel for how much to kill after a few tries.

About the quest bonus items listed when choosing a quest:
Is it possible to get them even before clearing the quest? Or does only quest clearance / killing the the boss gives you a chance to get them?

These are items that dropped somewhere, anywhere, for someone running that quest. You'll occasionally see an Elder Pain listed for an area where Hunar is a very rare random spawn. Other times you'll see clone weapons (the 10*s) listed, or even a drop from a rare enemy you can only find in that map with a parallel area which are hardly common.

Basically, it seems to just take one of the absolute best and least common drops and show it off. It's a pretty scummy move. It's like showing pictures of lottery winners at every cash register to try to convince other average shmucks into thinking they'll win too.

Saffran
Feb 23, 2014, 11:26 AM
Taters > I use mine at the start of wave 4. It generally lasts until the end of run 3, and I'm nowehre near achieving 4 runs so it's perfect for me.

SkylyVi
Feb 23, 2014, 04:52 PM
Any benefits to being in a party for EQs like Dark Falz etc? Do you get more exp with more people?

Sp-24
Feb 23, 2014, 04:56 PM
You do get more experience, and, I believe, that's it. No other benefits.

pkemr4
Feb 23, 2014, 05:02 PM
is fortunate omen broken for TD? i have it equiped and im still getting untekked crap.

Sandmind
Feb 23, 2014, 07:28 PM
is fortunate omen broken for TD? i have it equiped and im still getting untekked crap.

Only the mob's drop are affected by fortunate omen. The stuff that are from the tower themself (11* and misc old VH 10*) can never be untekked.

VKhaun
Feb 23, 2014, 10:25 PM
Fornax evolves into . . .
Cepheus (image): (Ranged > Strike + abi) AND (Ranged > Tech + abi)
Tucana (image): (Strike + abi > Ranged) AND (Strike > Tech)
Caelum (image): (Tech + abi > Ranged) AND (Tech > Strike)

Say I level a Ranged / Dex mag and Ranged is higher at the last evolution of the first form. I get locked into a Fornax. Later, Dex surpasses Ranged and it never gains any Strike or Tech.

The conditions for Cepheus are no longer met, because Ranged is not > Strike + Abi and Tech + Abi.

The conditions for Tucana and Caelum are not met either because Strike = Tech (Zero).

Does it just stay a Fornax? or what happenes? More curious than anything. I'm sure I could do one point in either to get the one I prefer and it wouldn't be the end of the world.

windload89
Feb 23, 2014, 11:05 PM
hi question here
braver case
if i use average stance on weak spot did it boots my damage too , since i saw average stance not stated not doing damage to weakspot ( weak stance stated "decrease damage to all other target)
any one tested average stance effect in weak spot?:
thanks

strikerhunter
Feb 23, 2014, 11:24 PM
hi question here
braver case
if i use average stance on weak spot did it boots my damage too , since i saw average stance not stated not doing damage to weakspot ( weak stance stated "decrease damage to all other target)
any one tested average stance effect in weak spot?:
thanks

When attacking weak spots your damage is x2 so the extra damage is not made by any stance, it's just you striking the weak spot for the additional damage.

Kiyumi
Feb 24, 2014, 02:24 AM
Sometimes with a katana my normal attacks will send me flying and Im autolocking onto weak points it seems? How did I do this so I can do it again?

VKhaun
Feb 24, 2014, 02:33 AM
Sometimes with a katana my normal attacks will send me flying and Im autolocking onto weak points it seems? How did I do this so I can do it again?

That's part of the effect of the Katana Combat skill ability. Investing more points in Katana Combat will lower the cooldown on the ability.

.Jack
Feb 24, 2014, 04:17 AM
How do you say "fodder hunting or hunting fodders" in Japanese?

suzaku0zero0
Feb 24, 2014, 05:16 AM
Could someone point me to where it was mentioned that the coming XQ shop weapons will only cost the more of the current stone types?

Does this include the new Bio Weapon Series?

deahamlet
Feb 24, 2014, 05:28 AM
Does this include the new Bio Weapon Series?

The coming XQ weapons ARE the bio weapon series. The other shown 11*s are from AQs.

nagasee
Feb 24, 2014, 05:56 AM
can i use an attribute change item on a weapon that is 50%? If so, does it stay at 50%

Kikikiki
Feb 24, 2014, 06:00 AM
can i use an attribute change item on a weapon that is 50%? If so, does it stay at 50%

Yes. Also Yes.

Saffran
Feb 24, 2014, 06:28 AM
HC4 >
素材集め
素材狩り
素材探し
Any one of those should do.

.Jack
Feb 24, 2014, 09:04 AM
HC4 >
素材集め
素材狩り
素材探し
Any one of those should do.

ty ^^

Uthred
Feb 24, 2014, 04:27 PM
Just wondering is there a full list of what is and isnt translated floating around? Because when I come across stuff in Japanese (e.g. the tutorial about switching weapons, Astarte, etc.) I'm not sure if its simply untranslated or if I cocked up with the various patches

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 24, 2014, 08:38 PM
I'm sure this shouldn't matter as its just an alternative source but....

I currently play pso2 with a wired 360 controller.

Over time...the wiring trying to split open...
I have a wireless controller for 360 as well but no receiver (but i can get it)

Does the game play well using the wireless receiver?

It shouldnt make a difference provided the pc recognizes it but i thought id ask before i buy one... (can't seem to find one separately in storeS)

IndigoNovember
Feb 24, 2014, 10:33 PM
Just wondering is there a full list of what is and isnt translated floating around? Because when I come across stuff in Japanese (e.g. the tutorial about switching weapons, Astarte, etc.) I'm not sure if its simply untranslated or if I cocked up with the various patches

There is not. Just use the tweaker and it'll keep you up to date and conflict free.

I'm sure this shouldn't matter as its just an alternative source but....

I currently play pso2 with a wired 360 controller.

Over time...the wiring trying to split open...
I have a wireless controller for 360 as well but no receiver (but i can get it)

Does the game play well using the wireless receiver?

It shouldnt make a difference provided the pc recognizes it but i thought id ask before i buy one... (can't seem to find one separately in storeS)

I'm using a PS3 controller wirelessly with a cheap USB Bluetooth adapter and it works fine.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 24, 2014, 11:17 PM
I'm using a PS3 controller wirelessly with a cheap USB Bluetooth adapter and it works fine.

Close enough...to Amazon!!!

casshernwins
Feb 24, 2014, 11:22 PM
Question about a potential Hunter/Techer. Does Dark Mastery 1 and Dark Mastery 2 have anything to help with Megiverse? From what I understand, Megiverse is lifesteal in AOE area when doing damage. Would Dark Mastery help in gaining more? If so, is it worth it? Thank you for your time!

jooozek
Feb 24, 2014, 11:41 PM
does bkb/mkb latent add more affixes or adds them at all?

Arksenth
Feb 24, 2014, 11:52 PM
does bkb/mkb latent add more affixes or adds them at all?

It increases the chance that affix rolls will succeed when an item is generated. So both, really.

cheapgunner
Feb 25, 2014, 12:30 AM
If I have an Esca Hermes, and I want to extend it to add Braver as an additonal class, with its T-atk at 1069 at 10 grinds. Will it lose T-atk at max grinds since its a higher tier'd 10* weapon if I choose extend it to add Braver class to it?

GoldenFalcon
Feb 25, 2014, 12:39 AM
Question about a potential Hunter/Techer. Does Dark Mastery 1 and Dark Mastery 2 have anything to help with Megiverse? From what I understand, Megiverse is lifesteal in AOE area when doing damage. Would Dark Mastery help in gaining more? If so, is it worth it? Thank you for your time!

From my tests, the lifesteal does not change with Dark Mastery.
-----------------------------------------------------------

If I have an Esca Hermes, and I want to extend it to add Braver as an additonal class, with its T-atk at 1069 at 10 grinds. Will it lose T-atk at max grinds since its a higher tier'd 10* weapon if I choose extend it to add Braver class to it?

Extended rods apparently get 995 T-atk... so you'd be losing 70, as well as having a large damage variance. You would be much better off casting with a Vibras Bow, which gets 950 T-atk

cheapgunner
Feb 25, 2014, 12:49 AM
Extended rods apparently get 995 T-atk... so you'd be losing 70, as well as having a large damage variance. You would be much better off casting with a Vibrace Bow, which gets 950 T-atk

That's a good idea, but I've somewhat noticed a dps drop from using my vibrace rod ( +6, 695 T-atk ) to using Vibrace Bow ( 10+, 970 T-atk ). I know the proper setup on my sub-palette goes a long way with using spells from the sub-pal, but am I doing something wrong?

casshernwins
Feb 25, 2014, 01:21 AM
From my tests, the lifesteal does not change with Dark Mastery.

ok thanks.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 25, 2014, 01:34 AM
That's a good idea, but I've somewhat noticed a dps drop from using my vibrace rod ( +6, 695 T-atk ) to using Vibrace Bow ( 10+, 970 T-atk ). I know the proper setup on my sub-palette goes a long way with using spells from the sub-pal, but am I doing something wrong?

I don't know why you'd lose damage with 275 more T-atk...

KazukiQZ
Feb 25, 2014, 02:23 AM
Regarding Launcher and Standing Snipe, does shooting while on ground will activate the bonus, or just while standing really still?
Because iirc, Divine Launcher does push the user abit to the back, so normal attack (SS count) > Divine Launcher (SS ?). And this question also apply to other PAs, such as Rodeo Drive (Does using it while on ground activate the SS bonus?) and Flame Bullet (Moving around while shooting flames)

WildarmsRE5
Feb 25, 2014, 03:18 AM
Regarding Launcher and Standing Snipe, does shooting while on ground will activate the bonus, or just while standing really still?
Because iirc, Divine Launcher does push the user abit to the back, so normal attack (SS count) > Divine Launcher (SS ?). And this question also apply to other PAs, such as Rodeo Drive (Does using it while on ground activate the SS bonus?) and Flame Bullet (Moving around while shooting flames)just stay still for 5 secs and you'll get the damage bonus, Mobile PAs such as Impact Slider and Rodeo Drive gets affected as long as you were stationary when you activated it.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 25, 2014, 04:00 AM
To expand on the rules for standing snipe, you need to be in the same spot on the server for 1 second. All PA's get bonus even if they move you, but you'll need to wait 1 second between PA's to always have the bonus

Keep in mind, every single launcher PA moves you except for Flame Bullet...

thematesV2
Feb 25, 2014, 10:27 AM
so I've been saving up to upgrade my Gramacient to a Rubiascient. does anyone know if they have a planned 3rd version any time soon? I heard rumors of a 3rd round of upgrades with this new content release coming up.

also, are those stones tradable? I've got a bunch that I don't need, and still need about 50 for rubi. was thinking I could use my one day premium if they're tradable, and work out some trades with others to reach the 90 mark.

BIG OLAF
Feb 25, 2014, 10:31 AM
Yes, there should be a 3rd tier coming out for your rod (in a while, at least).

No, those stones are not tradable, and I highly doubt they ever will be.

BarbblerElf
Feb 25, 2014, 10:37 AM
Since I'm hitting the current level cap I want to know what I should aim for. Are there any threads or advice for some end game Weapons / Affix for a RA/HU.

Atlantis419
Feb 25, 2014, 10:42 AM
How do you get patty and tea as an option for the story mission arks battle championship?

TaigaUC
Feb 25, 2014, 11:16 AM
How do you get patty and tea as an option for the story mission arks battle championship?

If I recall correctly, you need to clear the right key points on the matterboard.
In a cutscene, they will offer to join you as a partner (as with the other NPCs you can invite).

Saffran
Feb 25, 2014, 11:18 AM
Go through the Matter Board 11 and one of the nodes should unlock them. Node F2, as a matter of fact.

Atlantis419
Feb 25, 2014, 11:20 AM
Ok I'll do that, thanks guys.

deahamlet
Feb 25, 2014, 11:57 AM
Ok I'll do that, thanks guys.

That's not enough, you then have to do the story Arks Battle Championship and pick the penultimate option when prompted (it chooses Patty and Tea). Run the whole thing with Patty and Lea and then they will have the mission for you. You then need to do that mission for them (Sanctum Explo I think?!).

Evex
Feb 25, 2014, 01:56 PM
I've recently come across a my room pass, 3 days, from my venture into the fun scratch. I know the pass gives me access to the premium feature of my room, but my question is what happens to the items in my room once the premium time runs out ? For example you edit something you need premium time for, but then the time runs out so does it return to default ? How do you get more space in your room outside of the five original spots, considering a support partner stand takes up three of these spots.

VKhaun
Feb 25, 2014, 02:00 PM
Quick idiot check here... can a Cast (male) wear these all-race costumes?
If my Cast can wear them, can he still do the hover movement type while wearing clothes?

My only character is a newman female, my other slot is pending deletion. Can't go look in the market for myself.

It seems to imply that they can since the others say non-cast, but I've never seen a Cast wearing regular clothes and I can't find a screenshot of it using google. Being a JP game I guess that's not really evidence of anything, really.

Evex
Feb 25, 2014, 02:05 PM
If my Cast can wear them, can he still do the hover movement type while wearing clothes?

My only character is a newman female, my other slot is pending deletion. Can't go look in the market for myself.

It seems to imply that they can since the others say non-cast, but I've never seen a Cast wearing regular clothes and I can't find a screenshot of it using google. Being a JP game I guess that's not really evidence of anything, really.

Having a cast character, I can attest they can wear these all class outfits. At least from the previews in various shops. It just looks really odd. Like the cast has com out of psi video or something. I know cast are supposed to be androids, but ugh. It might look okay if you us the more human looking heads instead of the mecha ones though, so a cast trying to pretend its a human ?

Sp-24
Feb 25, 2014, 02:07 PM
I've recently come across a my room pass, 3 days, from my venture into the fun scratch. I know the pass gives me access to the premium feature of my room, but my question is what happens to the items in my room once the premium time runs out ? For example you edit something you need premium time for, but then the time runs out so does it return to default ? How do you get more space in your room outside of the five original spots, considering a support partner stand takes up three of these spots.
When your room time runs out, you just lose access to premium rooms. Everything that you put there stays, and waits until you buy Premium (or win/buy another ticket).

As for making the mini room bigger, I'm pretty sure that's impossible. The whole reason why it exists is to make you want to have a bigger room, so it only makes sense for it to be incredibly small.

If I recall, you can't hover while wearing all-race clothes. But yes, you can weal all-race costumes provided that the gender is correct. Here's a screenshot of a CAST wearing human clothes:
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.com/a/img707/3051/80md.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Evex
Feb 25, 2014, 02:13 PM
When your room time runs out, you just lose access to premium rooms. Everything that you put there stays, and waits until you buy Premium (or win/buy another ticket).

As for making the mini room bigger, I'm pretty sure that's impossible. The whole reason why it exists is to make you want to have a bigger room, so it only makes sense for it to be incredibly small.

Okay so another question is, if I was to edit my rooms theme to say a modern theme using the pass. Would I lose access to my room when the ticket ran out, since I'm now using a "premium" theme instead of the default one, or would the theme just be reset back to the default one until I came across another ticket ?

Sp-24
Feb 25, 2014, 02:16 PM
Okay so another question is, if I was to edit my rooms theme to say a modern theme using the pass. Would I lose access to my room when the ticket ran out, since I'm now using a "premium" theme instead of the default one, or would the theme just be reset back to the default one until I came across another ticket ?
No idea about that. But I assume that My Room and Mini Room are completely different entities, and using theme passes would not affect the Mini Room in any way.

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 02:19 PM
Room themes aren't premium, they're just room modifications. They don't expire when your premium runs out - your access to Premium Room A and Premium Room B is cut off. Mini Rooms, the free ones, are different and cannot be modified.

VKhaun
Feb 25, 2014, 03:25 PM
Here's a screenshot of a CAST wearing human clothes:
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.com/a/img707/3051/80md.jpg[/spoiler-box]

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? T_T

Mysterious-G
Feb 25, 2014, 03:25 PM
I am being super OCD whenever using the Este, so here goes:
Deleting character presets from the PSO2 folder during an active Este ticket should not for some derpy reason apply the deleted presets proportions onto my character. Right?

I know this sounds crazy, so by all means tell me it is.

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 03:32 PM
I am being super OCD whenever using the Este, so here goes:
Deleting character presets from the PSO2 folder during an active Este ticket should not for some derpy reason apply the deleted presets proportions onto my character. Right?

I know this sounds crazy, so by all means tell me it is.

uh, no, I can say with a relatively high amount of certainty that this will not happen, but you should just close the game before deleting the files if you're that concerned

Mysterious-G
Feb 25, 2014, 03:37 PM
uh, no, I can say with a relatively high amount of certainty that this will not happen, but you should just close the game before deleting the files if you're that concerned

You are right, but then my OCD self will find other ways to get paranoid regardless. Thanks for the reassurance!

Rakurai
Feb 25, 2014, 05:53 PM
So, I noticed this (http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=3124) message on the official website.

Is it saying that any techniques that were customized for power stop benefiting from your class skills due a glitch? If so, that makes me wonder how good power customizations are supposed to be...

SkylyVi
Feb 25, 2014, 05:57 PM
Where can i find normal rappys for client order?

GoldenFalcon
Feb 25, 2014, 06:00 PM
Where can i find normal rappys for client order?

They frequently spawn in Free Field (any area) and in emergency quests that have areas.

SkylyVi
Feb 25, 2014, 06:01 PM
Are they blocked to spawn right now because of Love Rappy?

Randomness
Feb 25, 2014, 06:16 PM
Are they blocked to spawn right now because of Love Rappy?

Love Rappy counts for Rappy.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 25, 2014, 06:20 PM
So, I noticed this (http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=3124) message on the official website.

Is it saying that any techniques that were customized for power stop benefiting from your class skills due a glitch? If so, that makes me wonder how good power customizations are supposed to be...

I just tested this, and wow

My crafted Gizonde has more listed power than Zonde, but Zonde does more damage

Through testing, crafted spells (for power) are not benefiting from Masteries

deahamlet
Feb 25, 2014, 06:51 PM
I just tested this, and wow

My crafted Gizonde has more listed power than Zonde, but Zonde does more damage

Through testing, crafted spells (for power) are not benefiting from Masteries

Awesome. /sarcasm.

Thanx for the information everyone. I don't think I used a power one anyway lol.

Asuni
Feb 25, 2014, 07:03 PM
Maintenance came early?

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 07:10 PM
Maintenance came early?

http://bumped.org/psublog/

Feb 26th Maintenance
Feb 26th @ 9:00 ~ 17:00 JST
Feb 25th @ 7:00 PM ~ 3:00 AM EST (Conversion Link)

Ezodagrom
Feb 25, 2014, 07:11 PM
Maintenance came early?
Yes.
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-extended-maintenance-2262014/

EDIT: *refreshes page to see if anyone replied*
*posts*
*someone else ends up replying faster anyway*
xd

Asuni
Feb 25, 2014, 07:12 PM
Yes.
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-extended-maintenance-2262014/

I was confused because when I looked up EDT it said it was 8 pm EDT. idk lol

Otokonokotron
Feb 25, 2014, 10:16 PM
ok, i had to disassemble my vita the other day to replace the battery. unfortunately i forgot to remove the memory card during the process, and its no longer readable.

when i get a new memcard, ill be able to set up/link my pso account to my vita again right? i thought i read somethin about it only being able to work on one machine at a time or someting...

GoldenFalcon
Feb 25, 2014, 10:58 PM
ok, i had to disassemble my vita the other day to replace the battery. unfortunately i forgot to remove the memory card during the process, and its no longer readable.

when i get a new memcard, ill be able to set up/link my pso account to my vita again right? i thought i read somethin about it only being able to work on one machine at a time or someting...

The thing that your PSO2 account is linked to is your PSN
If you have to re-add your PSN, just add the same one as before and you're good to go

Otokonokotron
Feb 26, 2014, 01:33 AM
ok, thanks a lot.

ooomygaaaaawd i cant believe it didnt occur to me to take out something as obvious as the memory card aaauuuurrghhhhhh

Shinamori
Feb 26, 2014, 06:48 AM
Is Skilled Trainer (MKB/BKB's latent) affected by its level?

Sandmind
Feb 26, 2014, 09:05 AM
Is Skilled Trainer (MKB/BKB's latent) affected by its level?

Surely. Otherwise there be no point in further level. It's just that some latent don't outright say their % and even the jpn wiki don't know better.

Saffran
Feb 26, 2014, 09:34 AM
>ooomygaaaaawd i cant believe it didnt occur to me to take out something as obvious as the memory card aaauuuurrghhhhhh
I don't understand why it would occur to you to take it away. You only replaced the battery, nothing should have happened...

Pugas87
Feb 26, 2014, 12:06 PM
So whats the point of the fortunate omen latent? Does untekking a SW add an additional roll in determining rarity? If not it seems like a great way to waste meseta on all those trash rares.

gigawuts
Feb 26, 2014, 12:09 PM
So whats the point of the fortunate omen latent? Does untekking a SW add an additional roll in determining rarity? If not it seems like a great way to waste meseta on all those trash rares.

You can choose element (big deal for 11*s), get guaranteed minimum of 2 affix slots, and get boost to the element amount (another big deal for 11*s).

edit: Also, if you're untekking a rare with a built in affix you can choose the untekking affix - like if it has Another History you can pick EXP Boost, etc.

Uthred
Feb 26, 2014, 12:26 PM
Is it worth grinding lower level weapons or do you out-level them too quickly to make it worthwhile?

Saffran
Feb 26, 2014, 12:32 PM
Uthred > you can craft them and keep them until you get a really good rare. Uncrafted, they are pretty much useless considering that you WILL find rares sooner or later.

Sp-24
Feb 26, 2014, 12:42 PM
Is it worth grinding lower level weapons or do you out-level them too quickly to make it worthwhile?
While it's not exactly "worth" doing it, you aren't losing much by doing so, and get a decent crutch to help you hunt some better weapons. However, you can just buy a decent 7☆ from the visiphone, so yeah, not worth it at all.

gigawuts
Feb 26, 2014, 12:58 PM
These days you can extend and grind a 3* weapon early on, and then extend it as you level until you can equip a decent 10*. Extended weapons are nice for this since you can just extend the one you're using now, letting you keep the element, affixes, and grind, and extending costs very little. It's much more cost effective than most alternatives for early on.

Nulve
Feb 26, 2014, 02:12 PM
Does doing several runs of Falz Arms stage improve the drops you get at Falz Elder stage?

Can I just do one Arm run and have the same drop rate at Falz Elder?

gigawuts
Feb 26, 2014, 02:14 PM
Does doing several runs of Falz Arms stage improve the drops you get at Falz Elder stage?
No

Can I just do one Arm run and have the same drop rate at Falz Elder?

Yes

Nulve
Feb 26, 2014, 02:16 PM
No
Ty

Yes

Ty

stroodle
Feb 26, 2014, 02:26 PM
So for TA's is there any particular guide on how to run them? Especially lilipa...
I usually solo all five (all on vh except for sanctum which I do on sh) in under 50 minutes.
Is that even a good time?

GoldenFalcon
Feb 26, 2014, 03:12 PM
So for TA's is there any particular guide on how to run them? Especially lilipa...
I usually solo all five (all on vh except for sanctum which I do on sh) in under 50 minutes.
Is that even a good time?

Do you mean like, 50 PER? or like 10 per?

youtube is a great place to find out the paths

stroodle
Feb 26, 2014, 06:16 PM
Do you mean like, 50 PER? or like 10 per?

youtube is a great place to find out the paths

I mean 50 minutes in total for all five runs, including time in between and talking to Klotho, so on average about 10 per (I can solo all of them, except amduscia and lilipa, in under 10).
Holy poop, 50 per would be if I went bare handed...

And yeah I was looking through youtube, but I was kind of hoping someone would link some videos. I guess I'll just stop being lazy :-P

Pugas87
Feb 26, 2014, 06:24 PM
I mean 50 minutes in total for all five runs, including time in between and talking to Klotho, so on average about 10 per (I can solo all of them, except amduscia and lilipa, in under 10).
Holy poop, 50 per would be if I went bare handed...

And yeah I was looking through youtube, but I was kind of hoping someone would link some videos. I guess I'll just stop being lazy :-P

Seeing as every random party I join for TACOS takes about an hr to do all of them with 4 people, one person doing all of them in 50 minutes seems pretty good :).

Kikikiki
Feb 26, 2014, 06:36 PM
Seeing as every random party I join for TACOS takes about an hr to do all of them with 4 people, one person doing all of them in 50 minutes seems pretty good :).

Ship 2 problem.

gigawuts
Feb 26, 2014, 06:47 PM
Depends on the difficulty, really. A SH run, even with decently competent players, will take like 40 minutes or so (I think? I never actually checked my clocks, but 35-45 minutes sounds right to me). A solo VH run on someone who isn't capped taking 50 minutes sounds fairly good, in light of that.

VKhaun
Feb 26, 2014, 10:08 PM
On the Weak Bullet skill it has a list of 'bullets' 1, 2, 3 and 4 at max. What exactly does that effect? The other special shots don't seem to have that.

Bellion
Feb 26, 2014, 10:15 PM
The amount of weakbullet shots you have. Up to 4 shots max at 10.

VKhaun
Feb 26, 2014, 10:18 PM
The amount of weakbullet shots you have. Up to 4 shots max at 10.

How does that work? - I hit the PA and it fires a shot that applies a weak point, then what happens to give me three more shots? I can use the PA again three more times without a cooldown? - Cooldown starts when I run out, or I get one shot back every time the cooldown's time elapses?

Bellion
Feb 26, 2014, 10:20 PM
You use it from your subpalette when you have a rifle equipped and it will replace your normal attacks with x amount of weakbullets, so you can't use normal attacks unless you get rid of your remaining weakbullets by using them up or switching between weapons. Cooldown starts when you first load your weakbullets.

You have to use the weakbullet from your subpalette again if you want to get more, after the cooldown of course.

VKhaun
Feb 26, 2014, 10:24 PM
You use it from your subpalette when you have a rifle equipped and it will replace your normal attacks with x amount of weakbullets, so you can't use normal attacks unless you get rid of your remaining weakbullets by using them up or switching between weapons. Cooldown starts when you first load your weakbullets.

You have to use the weakbullet from your subpalette again if you want to get more, after the cooldown of course.

Okay, so the trick is to hit WB, shoot them one time to make or exaggerate a weak spot, and then go to a non-rifle weapon to shoot that debuffed spot until the weakpoint I created wears off?

How long does the weak point I create last?

Bellion
Feb 26, 2014, 10:29 PM
It triples the damage on the site where the bullet hit.
Depending on how many bosses there are or if you need to break parts, you save them and use them when one disappears after 15 seconds of it being in effect.
You generally want to save them and not use them all up in one go.

VKhaun
Feb 26, 2014, 10:33 PM
It triples the damage on the site where the bullet hit.
Depending on how many bosses there are or if you need to break parts, you save them and use them when one disappears after 15 seconds of it being in effect.
You generally want to save them and not use them all up in one go.

Googling as I ask, trying to decide if I want to reroll again or not.

Going to paste this in case anyone comes across my posts later.
Google chrome translated, this page gave a lot of really good detailed info.
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3% 83%BC#g4d52013

18x4 is still less than 90sec, so I can't perma a weakpoint even at max level and my bow steroid is on a long 150sec timer, Still, multiple shots are better than one and it would give me something to do while letting my PP come back if I don't want to stand still and shoot a lot. Think I'll go for three bullets.

Thanks Bellion!

Bellion
Feb 26, 2014, 10:47 PM
You won't really need more than a full minute of weakbullets anyway. It's 15 x 4, by the way.
And I don't think you should use weakbullet for recovering PP. Also, 4 weakbullets are really valuable, and I'd still recommend maxing it.

VKhaun
Feb 26, 2014, 10:53 PM
And I don't think you should use weakbullet for recovering PP. Also, 4 weakbullets are really valuable, and I'd still recommend maxing it.

No I meant that after I use up my PP, I would swap to rifle, fire a shot to reapply WB and swap back to my regular weapon while PP regenerates on it's own.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 26, 2014, 10:59 PM
No I meant that after I use up my PP, I would swap to rifle, fire a shot to reapply WB and swap back to my regular weapon while PP regenerates on it's own.

You cancel the Weak Bullet and you WASTE the extra 2 or 3 if you switch weapon.

The strategy would be to have PP management (Photon Blast, Bullet Save skill on Ranger) and not attack, only PA

deahamlet
Feb 26, 2014, 11:04 PM

You do not keep weak bullets if you swap away from rifle. Usually if in a party you keep and use your weak bullets and just use rifle PAs until everything that needs WB is done. For example Ragne... wb a leg, wb again when leg shell breaks, wb his weak spot on the back of the neck when he falls (from the leg breaking)... now you want swap to guns and go to town. If solo, you can pop a wb on the back and go to town immediately. But on a Quartz, for example, you'd want to wb his nose, break it with rifle PAs then wb again the broken nose and go nuts on him with guns.

If you do not intend to ever use rifle or hate using it for your party's sake... don't waste skill points getting more than one bullet. If you want to support your party and/or don't mind rifle and its PAs... go to 4 bullets. I got all 4 bullets, I can pike in an MPA or party between them and STILL give the other 3 or 11 members more DPS than I would if I used one bullet and swapped immediately.

VKhaun
Feb 26, 2014, 11:04 PM
You cancel the Weak Bullet and you WASTE the extra 2 or 3 if you switch weapon.

Thanks, that's quite important!

VKhaun
Feb 26, 2014, 11:06 PM
You do not keep weak bullets if you swap away from rifle. Usually if in a party you keep and use your weak bullets and just use rifle PAs until everything that needs WB is done. For example Ragne... wb a leg, wb again when leg shell breaks, wb his weak spot on the back of the neck when he falls (from the leg breaking)... now you want swap to guns and go to town. If solo, you can pop a wb on the back and go to town immediately. But on a Quartz, for example, you'd want to wb his nose, break it with rifle PAs then wb again the broken nose and go nuts on him with guns.

If you do not intend to ever use rifle or hate using it for your party's sake... don't waste skill points getting more than one bullet. If you want to support your party and/or don't mind rifle and its PAs... go to 4 bullets. I got all 4 bullets, I can pike in an MPA or party between them and STILL give the other 3 or 11 members more DPS than I would if I used one bullet and swapped immediately.

Understood!

Tyvm for the explaination. I guess that's why there's a PP return skill at the bottom of the line, so you can use your rifle PA's to kill mobs and recover PP without wasting WB shots on regular attacks.

.Jack
Feb 26, 2014, 11:30 PM
Can you copy/paste names in Vita? And is there a guide somewhere on how to type in names of things?

Nulve
Feb 27, 2014, 01:14 AM
Does Lucky Rise boost rare drops or just all item drops?

Should I be equipping Lucky Rise (x4 and Temptation) for Falz Elder, if I have a 250% Rare drop boost active?

deahamlet
Feb 27, 2014, 01:21 AM
Does Lucky Rise boost rare drops or just all item drops?

Should I be equipping Lucky Rise (x4 and Temptation) for Falz Elder, if I have a 250% Rare drop boost active?

Boosts all drops. Rare and non-rare. The wisdom is to use Lucky Rise with boosts. Personally SEGA likes to troll me and I get more awesome stuff without Lucky Rise and boosters :P. I still use them though.

Nulve
Feb 27, 2014, 01:39 AM
I asked because I was thinking the LR/Temp might be having some kind of negative impact on the drops I was getting or something.

Every time this week I've used LR+Temp + 250%, with Elder, I've got meseta piles, about 6 Iri stones and about 2 7-9 rares. The time I didn't use LR/Temp, and just had a 250% on, was the time I found an Elysion.

Shadowth117
Feb 27, 2014, 02:01 AM
Can you copy/paste names in Vita? And is there a guide somewhere on how to type in names of things?

As far as I know, there is not a copy paste feature for Vita so no. As for typing things, you will need to enable a Japanese keypad in your vita language options.

Ouranos
Feb 27, 2014, 03:06 AM

No we can't.

I already posted this awhile back:

Settings > Language > Input Languages > Keyboards/Add Terms > Japanese

When I'm looking for an item in the player shop, I usually type at least 2 katakana symbols and hit find to look at the list of available items with the same 2 symbols.

Let's say I'm looking for a Wild Muffler accessory, which is ワイルドマフラー . I would type in just ラー in the first text box of the shop search window and hit the button beside it. A list of items will appear with ラー on their names. Just look for ワイルドマフラー and hit search.

It's the same process for finding abilities in weapons and units for affixing. Just use the second text box in the shop search window.

Once you've added Japanese, you'll have an English, Romanji and a Japanese keyboard. Just hit the "Keyboard" icon on any of the keyboards to scroll a different keyboard.

Alternatively, you can use a romanji converter (http://nihongo.j-talk.com/) (http://nihongo.j-talk.com/) and Vita's romanji keyboard for typing english characters if you don't want to bother using the Japanese keyboard.

Wokker
Feb 27, 2014, 04:50 AM
Hey. I haven't been on PSO2 since last summer and im thinking about getting into this game again. I've read up on the new content, but do you still need to use the permissions fixed exe to play on win7?

Kikikiki
Feb 27, 2014, 04:58 AM
I don't install any patches/fixes on Windows 7 and I still play just fine.

WildarmsRE5
Feb 27, 2014, 07:50 AM
I have the tweaker and patches installed and I play fine as well. . . then again. . . my computer was made to accomodate GameGuard's thingys. . .

infiniteeverlasting
Feb 27, 2014, 07:58 AM
How do I get premium? Is it as annoying as getting ac with the address choosing? I'm still a minor currently so is it less of a pain to get premium through buying the premium package vol.2 with the extra item codes and stuff from play-Asia?(it's only around ~30$ right now on play-Asia) Or is that outdated and the codes can no longer be used because I see it was released back in July of last year. The only reason why I want premium is to trade in 100 of my useless ten star rods and units for a weapon exchange pass.

DJcooltrainer
Feb 27, 2014, 09:35 AM
How do I get premium? Is it as annoying as getting ac with the address choosing? I'm still a minor currently so is it less of a pain to get premium through buying the premium package vol.2 with the extra item codes and stuff from play-Asia?(it's only around ~30$ right now on play-Asia) Or is that outdated and the codes can no longer be used because I see it was released back in July of last year. The only reason why I want premium is to trade in 100 of my useless ten star rods and units for a weapon exchange pass.

I don't think there is a way anymore, as far as I know, to add AC to your account with having an address tied to it. I had to set it up on my account before I was even able to select a method for adding AC to my account. I've sent you a PM with some more info.

Unrelated question: what's the current fastest way to level from 60-65?

Nulve
Feb 27, 2014, 09:46 AM
Does how many points you personally get in TD affect the drops at the end?

Shadowth117
Feb 27, 2014, 10:05 AM
Does how many points you personally get in TD affect the drops at the end?

No it does not. Only the overall mission rank for the MPA counts.

WildarmsRE5
Feb 27, 2014, 10:29 AM
so I just checked the prices for the Nyoibo and. . . I'm kinda budgeting. . . is the investment even worth it?

cause the price is. . . well. . .
https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1370/89/1370894156616.gif

btw-Niji
Feb 27, 2014, 10:43 AM
1.2M for a Monkey King Bar is hardly anything.

Poor people!

But yes, MKB is worth it. It'll pay for itself soon.

deahamlet
Feb 27, 2014, 10:46 AM

The address needs to be in there, but simply get SEGA's headquarters address and phone number and use those. You cannot enter non-JP addresses last I checked. You need an address to add AC, but to buy AC you need only buy webmoney. If you can buy from play-asia, you can buy webmoney from them they have a digital version and at a great price. You enter JP address info into AC website, then go to buy AC, choose Webmoney option and enter the webmoney code you bought from play-asia.

The codes were still valid a couple of months ago when I got the package myself.

MetalDude
Feb 27, 2014, 10:49 AM
An all-class crafted MKB is universally useful for money making, especially on Lead Border Break where you can easily yield 4-5s Power/Shoot/Tech items with it off of Cougar. The initial investment is a little rough but Lv. 3 should be easy and just spam Lv. 1 extend over and over to keep costs down.

deahamlet
Feb 27, 2014, 10:51 AM
1.2M for a Monkey King Bar is hardly anything.

Poor people!

But yes, MKB is worth it. It'll pay for itself soon.

Are we talking already latent 3 or something? Cause without anything it's 78k on ship 5.

蒼黒のニョイボウ
Ebony Nyoibo

This, right? Latent level 1 is 1.3 mil, ones level 3 and with souls +10 and 50 element, around 5mil. I think it'd cost less to do it yourself, but then again I own 2 already so...
--
Edit: Nvm, you're talking about the 7star. It's 945k, wow!

deahamlet
Feb 27, 2014, 10:55 AM
An all-class crafted MKB is universally useful for money making, especially on Lead Border Break where you can easily yield 4-5s Power/Shoot/Tech items with it off of Cougar. The initial investment is a little rough but Lv. 3 should be easy and just spam Lv. 1 extend over and over to keep costs down.

Question... isn't it cheaper to buy the 10* and craft that? Also never gotten a 7* version, but got at least 5 of the 10*s so they seem easier to get to me.

gigawuts
Feb 27, 2014, 10:57 AM
MKBs only drop from normal and hard mode Gwanas.
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A7%E3%82%A4%E3%83%9C%E3% 82%A6

BKBs drop from 51+ Sparzyles
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E8%92%BC%E9%BB%92%E3%81%AE%E3%83%8B%E3% 83%A7%E3%82%A4%E3%83%9C%E3%82%A6

Crafting a 7* is considerably cheaper than crafting a 10*
Grinding a 7* is considerably cheaper than grinding a 10*

btw-Niji
Feb 27, 2014, 10:58 AM
BKB requires 10* pass, has 10* grind rates, will have 10* cooldown when crafting and has a high SATK req. Not sure how much lower that req will go when crafted, but it definitely won't be equippable by every class without SATK on mag.

gigawuts
Feb 27, 2014, 11:00 AM
A crafted 10* will have very similar stats to a crafted 7* at ExLv 1.

edit:
At ExLv1 a...
7* will have 335 satk & require 340 satk & cost 4 aironia, 1 pa fragment, and 6k meseta
10* will have 324 satk & require 380 satk & cost 8 aironia, 1 pa fragment, and 12k meseta

Don't let the 10*'s low cost of 12k meseta & 4 more aironia fool you - you may have to do over 100, even 200 crafts to get allclass. Believe me.

deahamlet
Feb 27, 2014, 11:10 AM

edit:
At ExLv1 a...
7* will have 335 satk & require 340 satk & cost 4 aironia, 1 pa fragment, and 6k meseta
10* will have 324 satk & require 380 satk & cost 8 aironia, 1 pa fragment, and 12k meseta

Don't let the 10*'s low cost of 12k meseta & 4 more aironia fool you - you may have to do over 100, even 200 crafts to get allclass. Believe me.

I get lucky with all class :D. But you're right, 10* grinding is horrid. Guess I might go kill me some Gwanahdas cause I'm not paying 1mil for it.

gigawuts
Feb 27, 2014, 11:14 AM
I've crafted 14 allclass items. My MKB, mechguns, and a couple other things worked in the first 12 tries. The MKB nailed it on try #9.

Others took over 150, after which I stopped counting.

My Zanba for instance took about 140 over two sessions about two weeks apart. My Shot Legacy took around 130, with multiple sessions of about 32 at a time.

MetalDude
Feb 27, 2014, 11:16 AM
My favorite is when you don't even get great successes 30 times in a row. Fucking love RNG.

btw-Niji
Feb 27, 2014, 11:46 AM

edit:
At ExLv1 a...
Well damn, I never crafted 10* because it's a waste, but thank you for the correction.

Gourd
Feb 27, 2014, 01:30 PM
Anywhere to find player base statistics? Like how many active users are on monthly and the total amount of active accounts? Something at least from Q2 2013? I have an interest in that kind of junk.

Also, are bravers getting any sort of nerf? Cuz...they need one. Or rather a few.

gigawuts
Feb 27, 2014, 02:10 PM
I doubt Bravers will get a nerf for at least another month, when Sega sees the new PAs still won't have balanced things yet.

MetalDude
Feb 27, 2014, 02:13 PM
Sega's gonna be too busy giving Bows another PA that takes 2 seconds to charge and still does less damage than Shunka.

Kondibon
Feb 27, 2014, 02:28 PM
I doubt Bravers will get a nerf ftfy~

gigawuts
Feb 27, 2014, 02:32 PM
I foresee a nerf in a similar vein as the Zonde nerf - a tiny tweak, and little more. Shunka essentially is the Zonde change, except they didn't change anything that was already in the game. I mean, based on that they might not nerf it at all, since they won't realize they overboosted it. They might just think it's a natural evolution of the class over time. That could be true if Shunka wasn't god tier OP, but you know.

.Jack
Feb 27, 2014, 02:34 PM
No we can't.

I already posted this awhile back:

Once you've added Japanese, you'll have an English, Romanji and a Japanese keyboard. Just hit the "Keyboard" icon on any of the keyboards to scroll a different keyboard.

Alternatively, you can use a romanji converter (http://nihongo.j-talk.com/) (http://nihongo.j-talk.com/) and Vita's romanji keyboard for typing english characters if you don't want to bother using the Japanese keyboard.

I'll give it a try, thanks.

Nulve
Feb 27, 2014, 03:05 PM
No it does not. Only the overall mission rank for the MPA counts.

What's the overall mission rank determined by? How healthy the towers are at the end?

Sandmind
Feb 27, 2014, 03:22 PM
What's the overall mission rank determined by? How healthy the towers are at the end?

Yes. So use those tower heals before wave 6 end.

infiniteeverlasting
Feb 27, 2014, 03:31 PM
The address needs to be in there, but simply get SEGA's headquarters address and phone number and use those. You cannot enter non-JP addresses last I checked. You need an address to add AC, but to buy AC you need only buy webmoney. If you can buy from play-asia, you can buy webmoney from them they have a digital version and at a great price. You enter JP address info into AC website, then go to buy AC, choose Webmoney option and enter the webmoney code you bought from play-asia.

The codes were still valid a couple of months ago when I got the package myself.

I dont want AC cash i just want premium to get the weapon/unit exchange pass, thats all i need. So if I by the play-asia premium package episode 2, will i have to go through the address thing? Or can i just enter the premium code on the back of the box in game and not have to go through the convoluted process?

Sanguine2009
Feb 27, 2014, 04:00 PM
if im not mistaken the code is entered into the game itself and then gives you the items from said code(a ticket for 30 days prem in this case) so you should be able to skip all the stuff on the sega site

darkepyonuk
Feb 27, 2014, 04:21 PM
Got pso2 today, as im usually a ranger this time i decided to use a HUcast, ive got my mag and am now level 8, i plan on making my sub ranger or whichever type can wield katanas, just wandering how i should go about trainingmy mag, as in what i should focus on, i feel t-def would be a good idea to get a few levels up but sholud i even it out between t-atk and r-atk or jus concentrate on one or the other?

IndigoNovember
Feb 27, 2014, 04:26 PM
Try taking a look at this thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205010

deahamlet
Feb 27, 2014, 05:02 PM
Got pso2 today, as im usually a ranger this time i decided to use a HUcast, ive got my mag and am now level 8, i plan on making my sub ranger or whichever type can wield katanas, just wandering how i should go about trainingmy mag, as in what i should focus on, i feel t-def would be a good idea to get a few levels up but sholud i even it out between t-atk and r-atk or jus concentrate on one or the other?

HU/RA is okay and BR/HU or HU/BR (if you have the money for hu/br katana) is OP as all hell.
Make a decision, a hybrid r-atk/s-atk mag will be weaker than a pure one in terms of what you can equip early on as well as overall damage. T-atk why?!?!?! RA is r-atk, HU and BR are s-atk for katana (r-atk for bow). T-atk is only for force and techer.

T-def is not a good idea. It won't make a lick of difference on a cast hu/ra or hu/br. They lowered defense requirements for units so don't put any defense on mag.
S-atk mag: feed melee weapons and 4* furniture (or one 2* and one 5* furniture piece since 4* is expensive)
R-atk mag: feed range weapons and 5* furniture

Good luck.

SkylyVi
Feb 27, 2014, 05:07 PM
Can I get a step by step on how to use the shunka combo chain? I only do the dash stab then a long delay and then sheathing the weapon.

Thanks

gigawuts
Feb 27, 2014, 05:08 PM
Hold forward on your thumbstick

alternatively
hold your w key

or hold the side keys for side swings!

SkylyVi
Feb 27, 2014, 05:10 PM
So press the skill while holding forward? Or Press the skill and immediately hold forward after?

Im trying it but nothing is happening :(

Sanguine2009
Feb 27, 2014, 05:14 PM
you are charging the skill right? you have to do that then while the PA is attacking hold a direction

GoldenFalcon
Feb 27, 2014, 05:15 PM
So press the skill while holding forward? Or Press the skill and immediately hold forward after?

Charge it, release like Kanran, hold forward, lock on helps a ton

deahamlet
Feb 27, 2014, 05:17 PM

1. Do NOT let go of the PA until the circle is around you. You will not do multiple hits if the circle is not in close and red.
2. Press W/thumbstick as you are charging the shunka and keep pressing it until the last hit. Turn camera around if you need to go anywhere but forward after the first hit (turn around, go to the side)

PS: Lock-on will help to hit the same enemy several times or to quickly make shunka change directions by spamming TAB to new enemies as your first one is dead.

SkylyVi
Feb 27, 2014, 05:18 PM
I see!! The problem was not unleashing when the circle was red.

Thank you !

darkepyonuk
Feb 27, 2014, 05:47 PM
HU/RA is okay and BR/HU or HU/BR (if you have the money for hu/br katana) is OP as all hell.
Make a decision, a hybrid r-atk/s-atk mag will be weaker than a pure one in terms of what you can equip early on as well as overall damage. T-atk why?!?!?! RA is r-atk, HU and BR are s-atk for katana (r-atk for bow). T-atk is only for force and techer.

T-def is not a good idea. It won't make a lick of difference on a cast hu/ra or hu/br. They lowered defense requirements for units so don't put any defense on mag.
S-atk mag: feed melee weapons and 4* furniture (or one 2* and one 5* furniture piece since 4* is expensive)
R-atk mag: feed range weapons and 5* furniture

Good luck.

Thanks for that bud ill consentrate on one over the other really then

suzaku0zero0
Feb 27, 2014, 05:54 PM
Is there a cap on the rare drop boost we use?

E.g. On Sunday DF, we get +200%, I use 100% tri boost , 250% rare drop, 15% from armor and +10% from umbrella wand for a total of +575% rare drop boost. Is there a cap? How much of it will be a waste?

Kikikiki
Feb 27, 2014, 06:07 PM
Is there a cap on the rare drop boost we use?

E.g. On Sunday DF, we get +200%, I use 100% tri boost , 250% rare drop, 15% from armor and +10% from umbrella wand for a total of +575% rare drop boost. Is there a cap? How much of it will be a waste?

I don't think there's a cap on boost. You could've gotten well over 600% boost in Interrupt Rankings a while back. Not like they do any good but yeah.

Yamishi
Feb 27, 2014, 07:52 PM
Considering making a Br/Fo or Fo/Br or Te/Br or Br/Te. Looking for advice on which is best, and pointers for Mag/equipment. I already have a Br/Hu, before anyone shrieks at me. :P

GoldenFalcon
Feb 27, 2014, 08:15 PM
Considering making a Br/Fo or Fo/Br or Te/Br or Br/Te. Looking for advice on which is best, and pointers for Mag/equipment. I already have a Br/Hu, before anyone shrieks at me. :P

Te/Br if Elysion, Fo/Br otherwise

probably

gigawuts
Feb 27, 2014, 08:23 PM
Te/Br can be fun without an elysion if you craft techs the right way (faster zan, ragrants, and possibly nafoie & gifoie; reduced PP sazan, gibarta, & other techs...I mean, most of these are the optimal choices anyway, but they really help te/br among a couple other classes).

I mean, it's not optimal, but I found it to be fun since you have weak stance for element weaknesses and weak points, snatch step, and just reverse cover. Techer has no hyper armor so JRC is handy, and snatch step combines great with wand lovers when stepping around to hit stuff with space magic.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 27, 2014, 08:42 PM
Te/Br can be fun without an elysion if you craft techs the right way (faster zan, ragrants, and possibly nafoie & gifoie; reduced PP sazan, gibarta, & other techs...I mean, most of these are the optimal choices anyway, but they really help te/br among a couple other classes).

But what would Techer offer for crafted techs that Force doesn't?

Also, I somehow forgot about Territory. That alone could make Te/Br worth it

gigawuts
Feb 27, 2014, 08:54 PM
Techer offers wands, and it's not what techer offers those techs but what those techs offer techer: faster casting to make up for a lack of flame charge S and a reduced reliance on PP revival.

Randomness
Feb 27, 2014, 08:58 PM
As far as I can tell, the biggest reason to use Techer is the part where you suck in twenty enemies and utterly annihilate them with wand gear in the blink of an eye.

Or paired with Force for EVEN MORE PP.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 27, 2014, 09:06 PM
Techer offers wands, and it's not what techer offers those techs but what those techs offer techer: faster casting to make up for a lack of flame charge S and a reduced reliance on PP revival.

I guess I put a lot of value in Talis Bonus for the damage, and not enough into wand gear. And well, my reliance on PP revival lol

Sanguine2009
Feb 27, 2014, 09:59 PM
keep in mind 90% of the time te/br is just a worse te/fi due to either having to use a element you dont have mastery in or having to hit a weak point that may not be there in the first place, additionally your melee is pretty useless without the consistent bonus of fi's stances. im assuming you meant a weak stance te/br because an average stance te/br is just worse period

GoldenFalcon
Feb 27, 2014, 10:59 PM
keep in mind 90% of the time te/br is just a worse te/fi due to either having to use a element you dont have mastery in or having to hit a weak point that may not be there in the first place, additionally your melee is pretty useless without the consistent bonus of fi's stances. im assuming you meant a weak stance te/br because an average stance te/br is just worse period

I would say 50% of the time, Te/Fi is worse due to where the enemies are facing in a MPA
Whereas Te/Br can just use the element they are weak to and they're good forever

windload89
Feb 28, 2014, 12:30 AM
any one have the best solution how to add ability
ability 3
power 3
vol soul
burn 3
mutation 1
?

WildarmsRE5
Feb 28, 2014, 01:09 AM
any one have the best solution how to add ability
ability 3
power 3
vol soul
burn 3
mutation 1
?friggin lot's of money, once you have the money, you should know how to affix it yourself.

here, experiment on your own; http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/s=&a=&b=&r=&o=

Sanguine2009
Feb 28, 2014, 02:22 AM
I would say 50% of the time, Te/Fi is worse due to where the enemies are facing in a MPA
Whereas Te/Br can just use the element they are weak to and they're good forever

except due to pp limitations te/br and te/fi can only really get much use out of wind which has very few mobs weak to it. you can use other element but you dont really have the pp or masteries to make the most out of the damage bonus and end up doing less than a te/fi would if they just spamed sazan even without elysion. additionally you cant get much use out of the weak stance bonus for much other than some boss weak points for your wand melee basically giving up the one reason to play techer over force.

thats not to say its not viable just a worse choice to play the same role/style a te/fi would or if you are trying to go straight up multi element caster a much worse choice than fo/br

redpin
Feb 28, 2014, 02:42 AM
Does anyone have a good recording of the rare drop sound?

http://watchfree.me/47/w.png

GoldenFalcon
Feb 28, 2014, 02:52 AM
additionally you cant get much use out of the weak stance bonus for much other than some boss weak points

Weak Stance applies its bonus damage when you use the element the enemy is weak to, without hitting a weak spot. Understand this.

Sanguine2009
Feb 28, 2014, 03:10 AM
unlike element weak hit, it does not effect weapon element. there has been testing done on this.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 28, 2014, 04:48 AM
unlike element weak hit, it does not effect weapon element. there has been testing done on this.

I've been talking about technics this entire time

Rehal
Feb 28, 2014, 07:28 AM
additionally you cant get much use out of the weak stance bonus for much other than some boss weak points for your wand melee basically giving up the one reason to play techer over force.

Weak Stance applies its bonus damage when you use the element the enemy is weak to, without hitting a weak spot. Understand this.

. ___________.

Evangelion X.XX
Feb 28, 2014, 09:26 AM
I have a very quick question:

On Agito, just now did I notice that there are two latents one can choose from:

(1) Heaven's Divide
(2) Mental Alignment

My question is: Is it possible to get both latents?

Right now, I'm already Lv. 3 Heaven's Divide and I'm terrified that If I choose to unlock Lv. 1 Mental Alignment, then my Lv 3 Heaven's Divide will go "poof" and disappear.

Z-0
Feb 28, 2014, 09:31 AM
Can only pick one.

Evangelion X.XX
Feb 28, 2014, 09:34 AM
Gotcha, Z-O & Jooozek. Thanks.

Dia79
Feb 28, 2014, 09:55 AM
a quick question about braver tree : is it good to max charged attacks for katana under avg stance ?

gigawuts
Feb 28, 2014, 10:02 AM
a quick question about braver tree : is it good to max charged attacks for katana under avg stance ?

Yes, most of the most powerful attacks are chargeable (and should be charged).

Dia79
Feb 28, 2014, 10:06 AM
Yes, most of the most powerful attacks are chargeable (and should be charged).

thx that will save me from buying another tree :P :-D

darkepyonuk
Feb 28, 2014, 10:23 AM
How do you delete a character?

Dia79
Feb 28, 2014, 10:36 AM
now im thinking about avg S critical always for my katana tree i have it on 5/10 should i get it maxed or is not worth it?

Sealco555
Feb 28, 2014, 10:45 AM
How close do you have to be for GU's Zero Range Advance, and does Standing Snipe work with midair PAs?

WildarmsRE5
Feb 28, 2014, 11:02 AM
Zero Range has two layers, one is the mid like range, kinda like the range is buffs/atomizers. the second one is you, Literally firing in the face of said enemy.

Bellion
Feb 28, 2014, 11:22 AM
Nothing

Dia79
Feb 28, 2014, 11:26 AM
ZRA1 and ZRA2 on the Gu skill tree has different ranges, actually.
ZRA2 you need to be almost point blank and ZRA1 is like the diameter of Thrillerplode.

Zero Effort skill has the same range as ZRA2.
Maybe I switched the numbers for ZRA around, I forgot which it was. But they do both have different ranges.

so is worth to get zero effort ? and what u think about s roll up should be 5/5 or 2/5 ?

Kikikiki
Feb 28, 2014, 11:28 AM
so is worth to get zero effort ? and what u think about s roll up should be 5/5 or 2/5 ?

A 16% extra damage is always a yes, even if you don't have access to it all the time (I doubt it though, what with Heel Stab and everything). And if I recall correctly, when you're literally at point-blank, combine all the Zero-x skills and you'll get a 50% damage bonus? I don't really remember the details.

Also nothing in the S-Roll category should be at 5, except for S-Roll JA.

Bellion
Feb 28, 2014, 11:30 AM
This is what I think.
http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06urbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk6dt7 bIn0000000lb000009b000000lb2QJ2cFInfGAgBbp0000ib00 0000lb0000000Ib000008

Dia79
Feb 28, 2014, 11:39 AM
This is what I think.
http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06urbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk6dt7 bIn0000000lb000009b000000lb2QJ2cFInfGAgBbp0000ib00 0000lb0000000Ib000008

i totally agree i have one of my trees exactly like that ... now i wonder if i should make a showtime tree just for fun lol since i just did reset alll the trees (with an old free reset pass) and i have 3 empty trees for gu :P

Rehal
Feb 28, 2014, 11:50 AM
ZRA1 and ZRA2 on the Gu skill tree has different ranges, actually.
ZRA2 you need to be almost point blank and ZRA1 is like the diameter of Thrillerplode.

Zero Effort skill has the same range as ZRA2.
Maybe I switched the numbers for ZRA around, I forgot which it was. But they do both have different ranges.

I would like to to see a proper video about this . _.

Bellion
Feb 28, 2014, 11:52 AM
Sure, when SEGA hands me more skill tree resets or when I make a dedicated Gu character.

Rehal
Feb 28, 2014, 11:58 AM
Why you still haven't got 20 characters for lifetime supply of skill tree reset yet?

Somewhat-related-vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0rVxy9KQg4

Going to throw this in here too becauseeeeeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRlJxvkw390

Bellion
Feb 28, 2014, 12:18 PM
How recent was the second one? I'm going to be mad if they changed it again and that would make my post at the top seem like I'm typing in complete bullshit.

Rehal
Feb 28, 2014, 12:22 PM
Just 1 week old . _.b

Dia79
Feb 28, 2014, 12:24 PM
going back to katana/br what would u choose guys a +12% on AVG S Critical or a + 32 s atk? i made a tree with 10/10 on s atk and 1 point on braver mag leaving avg S crit on 4/10 atm (5%) considering i need some s atk to equip my Boulay Obs i can do 5/10 stk 1 point on braver mag and 9/10 on avg crit S having 685 stk (exactly what i need to equip the katana) and a 17% crit rate on avg stance but im not sure if a +32 Satk would be better

Bellion
Feb 28, 2014, 01:05 PM
What does your mag look like? If you put in 1 point for Braver mag, then why not all 5?
You really don't need Avg crit at all, especially with katana gear.

Just 1 week old . _.b

Welp, please ignore me then. I can no longer prove anything. ;_;

gigawuts
Feb 28, 2014, 01:10 PM
Uuuh, if you guys are talking about what I think you're talking about with the longer range effect:

All guns have a built-in falloff penalty at about 10-20% of their maximum range. The damage penalty is 20%, IIRC. People don't usually realize this because rifles and gunslashes have such long ranges, but grab a hunter/fighter and check it out for yourself.

However, on mechguns this is much more noticeable because they have such a shorter range. People assume this is ZRA in effect, but you can see this using a hunter/fighter with waterguns.

Z-0
Feb 28, 2014, 01:11 PM
Nah, they're talking about the differences in ZRA ranges. ZRA1 and 2 used to have different ranges, but it's been patched.

gigawuts
Feb 28, 2014, 01:13 PM
Alright, just making sure. The comment about moon atomizer range is what made me unsure, since that sounds like about the range where the built-in falloff penalty kicks in on mechguns.

Bellion
Feb 28, 2014, 01:21 PM
Yep, I noticed the innate drop off damage range, ZRA1 range, and ZRA2/ZE range. I haven't been playing Gu for a few months, so I'm behind now.

Also Z-0, your sig pls stop.

Rehal
Feb 28, 2014, 01:25 PM
How do I diveroll just as fast as someone quad-dash? .- .

Yamishi
Feb 28, 2014, 02:46 PM
Going back to my question about Br + Fo/Te, it seems like folks suggest Te/Br if I can get my hands on Elysion or if I have all elemental techs ready to do weaknesses, or Fo/Br if I want to be lazy and have some techs, yes?

I'm open to alternative class combos as well, I just main Gu/Ra, so I'm a total noob for other classes. I want either Fo or Te so I can do support techs on my friends who just started playing and need backup, but I already have a Fo/Te, so I was looking to mix it up a bit. Thoughts?

darkepyonuk
Feb 28, 2014, 04:29 PM
What level can i start using sub classes?

yoshiblue
Feb 28, 2014, 04:37 PM
You get their quests when you hit level 30 in Hunter, Force, Ranger or Braver. Braver unlocks all 3 of the quests at once.

Pugas87
Feb 28, 2014, 04:45 PM
What level can i start using sub classes?

You get their quests when you hit level 30 in Hunter, Force, Ranger or Braver. Braver unlocks all 3 of the quests at once.

Actually, once you hit 20 you will get a quest from Koffie allowing you to use subclasses. If you want GU, TE, of FI you need to lvl Hunter, Force, Ranger, or Braver to 25 (it was changed). Then quests will be unlocked from Lisa, Ohza, and Marlu in order to get recommended for those classes, and Koffie will offer you quests to use those classes after getting recommended.

darkepyonuk
Feb 28, 2014, 04:46 PM

Thats good to ghear as i started off with a hunter and now im a braver, thanks matey

yoshiblue
Feb 28, 2014, 05:14 PM
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii632/Ludvik123/close.png

darkepyonuk
Feb 28, 2014, 05:25 PM
Got 3 tri boosters, have lv 13 br and lv 11 hu, when or what kv would be the best time to use them?

Sanguine2009
Feb 28, 2014, 05:32 PM
save them for super hard, sh TD is probably the most efficient use of them though XQs or boosted SH falz are other options too

infiniteeverlasting
Feb 28, 2014, 06:11 PM
lol im leveled capped now and i still dont know how to eliminate the lag in switching weapons... Is there any way to immediately switch weapons when i scroll? Everytime i scroll on my mouse, it opens up tha little menu that popups and you hafta click again to switch the weapon, or is this the latency and its unavoidable?

GoldenFalcon
Feb 28, 2014, 07:33 PM
lol im leveled capped now and i still dont know how to eliminate the lag in switching weapons... Is there any way to immediately switch weapons when i scroll? Everytime i scroll on my mouse, it opens up tha little menu that popups and you hafta click again to switch the weapon, or is this the latency and its unavoidable?

That is not "lag" or "latency", it's a game mechanic.

To avoid the switching menu, you have to bind weapon switching to something like the number keys

Shadowth117
Feb 28, 2014, 07:37 PM
That is not "lag" or "latency", it's a game mechanic.

To avoid the switching menu, you have to bind weapon switching to something like the number keys

No... this is wrong. Part of it definitely is because of latency, but part of this can be cancelled by pressing jump and so switching more immediately. Binding to numpad keys doesn't change this. You can triple dash with vanilla controller set up technically, but the scroll menu makes it harder.

VKhaun
Feb 28, 2014, 07:44 PM
1) Will Automate Halfline / Automate Deadline prevent death, or do I have to survive the hit?

infiniteeverlasting
Feb 28, 2014, 07:59 PM
What does merits and demerits do for crafting? i'm trying to use them but they dont appear under support items at all in the crafting extension menu... then what is the use of them?

btw-Niji
Feb 28, 2014, 08:01 PM
you can instant weapon switch via numkey / 1-0 number bar.

also, unless i'm blind... he doesnt say anything about ws cancel for dashing lol.

deahamlet
Feb 28, 2014, 08:16 PM
What does merits and demerits do for crafting? i'm trying to use them but they dont appear under support items at all in the crafting extension menu... then what is the use of them?

They are for technique crafting.

Shadowth117
Feb 28, 2014, 08:17 PM
you can instant weapon switch via numkey / 1-0 number bar.

also, unless i'm blind... he doesnt say anything about ws cancel for dashing lol.

Once again, partly dependent on latency and you need to press JUMP to eliminate time past that. It really doesn't matter where you have the switches assigned.

Edit: The only thing assigning them to keys does is avoid the scroll wheel, but there's still a delay without the jump action being used.

Rayden
Feb 28, 2014, 08:38 PM
Even with jumping, there can still be a lot of delay if it's laggy enough. I've had plenty of times where I couldn't switch weapon for about 20 seconds (usually in Tower Defense).

Shadowth117
Feb 28, 2014, 08:46 PM
Even with jumping, there can still be a lot of delay if it's laggy enough. I've had plenty of times where I couldn't switch weapon for about 20 seconds (usually in Tower Defense).

Once again, partly dependent on latency and you need to press JUMP to eliminate time past that. It really doesn't matter where you have the switches assigned.

Edit: The only thing assigning them to keys does is avoid the scroll wheel, but there's still a delay without the jump action being used.

Dude....

milranduil
Feb 28, 2014, 08:46 PM
Yeah, Shadow did mention latency... which is exactly what you just reiterated .-. such redundancy, very didn't read, wow.

edit: such ninja'd...

Kamekur
Feb 28, 2014, 08:47 PM

Once again, partly dependent on latency...

*Cough*

Edit: Because saying it twice and by just 1 person isn't enough.

VKhaun
Feb 28, 2014, 08:49 PM
1) Will Automate Halfline / Automate Deadline prevent death, or do I have to survive the hit?

*cough*

Kamekur
Feb 28, 2014, 08:53 PM
*cough*

You need to survive the hit.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 28, 2014, 08:54 PM
*cough*

You have to survive the hit, the multi-hits, and the lag.

Each of those things can hop over halfline's effect.

VKhaun
Feb 28, 2014, 08:57 PM
You need to survive the hit.

You have to survive the hit, the multi-hits, and the lag.

Each of those things can hop over halfline's effect.

Thanks. :)

Natsu Nem
Mar 1, 2014, 12:05 AM
As a FO/BR, how much is the damage difference between a lvl 3 latented Heretic Saw with talis bonus and a lvl 3 latented Satellite Riser for lightning techs?

Shadowth117
Mar 1, 2014, 12:44 AM
11,606 with heretic saw max and 11,449 and satellite riser max for me on a Spardan A in desert AQ with same affixes, lv 3 latent, max grinds. So they're basically about the same, but the heretic saw is slightly stronger.

xsaddyx
Mar 1, 2014, 01:38 AM
Where can i find names for my Sega Account ._. i need it for AC Purchase >.<

Takatsuki
Mar 1, 2014, 03:34 AM
My friend is raising a Katana-only BR/HU. He's been feeding S-ATK weapons, but I'm concerned that he may not have much DEX in the long run to equip better Katanas. In addition to the DEX he would gain by simply feeding his Mag S-ATK weapons, how much more points in DEX would be ideal?

Sizustar
Mar 1, 2014, 03:53 AM
My friend is raising a Katana-only BR/HU. He's been feeding S-ATK weapons, but I'm concerned that he may not have much DEX in the long run to equip better Katanas. In addition to the DEX he would gain by simply feeding his Mag S-ATK weapons, how much more points in DEX would be ideal?

0~30 should be fine.

You can check here to see the dex/r-atk requirement for bullet bow.
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_15.php#nav

VKhaun
Mar 1, 2014, 04:06 AM
Non T-ATK weapons with T-ATK on them.

1) If I have a sword with T-ATK on it, can I put Techs on the PA slots or will the T-ATK just help out the spells on my subpallette?

2) Are there any gems in the list for added T-ATK? I see Vibras Bow has a nice high T-ATK number, but what about low and mid level weapons when crafted? Soul Eater for example. Anything really jump out as particularly good (or bad)?

Kondibon
Mar 1, 2014, 04:28 AM
Non T-ATK weapons with T-ATK on them.

1) If I have a sword with T-ATK on it, can I put Techs on the PA slots or will the T-ATK just help out the spells on my subpallette?

2) Are there any gems in the list for added T-ATK? I see Vibras Bow has a nice high T-ATK number, but what about low and mid level weapons when crafted? Soul Eater for example. Anything really jump out as particularly good (or bad)?1) You can only cast from the subpallet with non-casting weapons.

2)Most non-casting weapons don't have good enough t-atk to be worth it, but there are a few that are ok. Madams umbrella, Coat edge D, and Trator Liner come to mind for swords. The vibras bow and laucher have t-atk comparable to a mid tier 10* rod. The rest aren't really worth it.

Extended weapons lose any secondary stats they have so there's no point in trying to extend one for that. You might be better off extending a rod or talis to be usable by whatever your other class is and just use that when you want techs for damage.

windload89
Mar 1, 2014, 05:03 AM
i have question , what is the minimium time to direct go for zakum
i wan to skip falz arm direct go zakum for safe time .

WildarmsRE5
Mar 1, 2014, 05:08 AM
i have question , what is the minimium time to direct go for zakum
i wan to skip falz arm direct go zakum for safe time .what is zakum> did you mean elder? If you don't want to do arms then, arms has a 30 mins time limit, after that there's a 30 mins time limit for elder which you can only fight once and fighting Falz Arms atleast once.

windload89
Mar 1, 2014, 05:44 AM
yea i mean elder, i tested ....after 30 min , i couldnt go for elder direcly , so i have to do a falz arm before phase two is it?

Alma
Mar 1, 2014, 06:05 AM
Yes, you need to do at least 1 arm to qualify for elder fight.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 1, 2014, 06:06 AM
yea i mean elder, i tested ....after 30 min , i couldnt go for elder direcly , so i have to do a falz arm before phase two is it?yes, every time falz appears you need to do atleast one Arms run to qualify for Elder stage. and yeah, Phase 1 ends after 30 mins.

windload89
Mar 1, 2014, 06:51 AM
thanks for both of your answer, it help me alot

Natsu Nem
Mar 1, 2014, 06:54 AM
Alright, I've decided to finally hunt for Sazan 16 after an annoying situation during SH den. Fighting bird Darkers with angled Zans doesn't work well when the Zan projectiles clip into terrain.

What's the most efficient way of farming it? Bonus drilling in SH Rare Ore Mining?

Kikikiki
Mar 1, 2014, 07:09 AM
That is probably the best option to hunt for Lv.16 Sazan, as many other people have stated. Looking for red boxes, looking for Gels, looking for special drill, etc.

gigawuts
Mar 1, 2014, 08:38 AM
Also break domes, and check green boxes since very rarely they can drop red box items.

pkemr4
Mar 1, 2014, 02:44 PM
is there any good SH mode katana braver solo boss rush videos? i wanna git gud at being braver :S

milranduil
Mar 1, 2014, 04:43 PM
Search BR/HU and HU/BR on nico. You'll find lots of stuff that can be helpful although some of it is rather bad :wacko:

Mar 1, 2014, 05:00 PM
Does weather do anything besides affecting the weapon potentials that are based on it?

Z-0
Mar 1, 2014, 05:00 PM
Increases chance of PSE effect from enemies.

Nulve
Mar 1, 2014, 05:34 PM
Do specific enemies raise the level of certain PSE? E.g. Does killing Nab Rappy raise a certain PSE Level?

windload89
Mar 1, 2014, 07:41 PM
any body know what is this mean?
(Edit) Using boost items that share the same name can have their effective times extended to 120 minutes.

this stated in next update
means that when i use tri boost and rare boost
it extend time to 120 min??

WildarmsRE5
Mar 1, 2014, 08:36 PM
no, you can use Exp Boost 75% and Exp Boost 75% (Literally the same name) and extend their effective time to 120 mins. since each boost has 30 mins timer, using 4 of them would extend it to 120 mins and capping it.

windload89
Mar 2, 2014, 12:05 AM
no, you can use Exp Boost 75% and Exp Boost 75% (Literally the same name) and extend their effective time to 120 mins. since each boost has 30 mins timer, using 4 of them would extend it to 120 mins and capping it.

mean i can do like this?
4x250% rarebooster
=1000% rare boost and 120 min ?~!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1

WildarmsRE5
Mar 2, 2014, 12:24 AM
no, only 250% with an extended timer. . .

Kaifaux
Mar 2, 2014, 03:12 AM
Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask, but I was wondering what type of Mag would be best for a hybrid Braver?

FreezyBreeze
Mar 2, 2014, 04:13 AM
Is there a way to minimize the game in windowed mode? I can't find any way currently and was wondering if there was a way to enable it.

jooozek
Mar 2, 2014, 04:25 AM
Is there a way to minimize the game in windowed mode? I can't find any way currently and was wondering if there was a way to enable it.

the game is sensitive to fiddling with it, a simple alt+tab on fullscreen means a crash, i'm sure you'd crash on minimising too (since it crashes when the 3d stops to render)

WildarmsRE5
Mar 2, 2014, 04:49 AM
Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask, but I was wondering what type of Mag would be best for a hybrid Braver?DEX Mag with Braver Mag Skill on Braver Skill tree.

darkepyonuk
Mar 2, 2014, 05:06 AM
How do you create this so called "hybrid" braver?

WildarmsRE5
Mar 2, 2014, 05:13 AM
How do you create this so called "hybrid" braver?it's those types who uses both Katana and Bow.

darkepyonuk
Mar 2, 2014, 06:13 AM
it's those types who uses both Katana and Bow.

Oh, i thought i was missing out on somthing for a minute then lol

edit: is there any point in purchasing room tickets with fun points or is that best avoided? Also im a new player and can currently use my room, and hhow do i go about using the crafting table, or to be more precise, where can i get one?

Kikikiki
Mar 2, 2014, 06:33 AM
Oh, i thought i was missing out on somthing for a minute then lol

edit: is there any point in purchasing room tickets with fun points or is that best avoided? Also im a new player and can currently use my room, and hhow do i go about using the crafting table, or to be more precise, where can i get one?

If you're premium, then you don't have to buy room tickets, as you get it by default along with premium.

If you're not, and you have a fair amount of excubes (50+) and you play enough to get at least 1 excube every 3 days, then you can purchase them to dump room items in to save storage space, or design a mini-ish room. All's up to you. Some of my friends do that.

Saffran
Mar 2, 2014, 07:47 AM
Crafting board and console cost 2000 fun points at the shop, but remember that you will get a console automatically.
There are also an Extend machine and a Technique machine for 2000 points that reduce the cooldown time. The Extend Machine 2 and Tech Machine 2 are traidable for excubes in the excube shop.
I believe you will need the board to receive crafting orders from other players, but you don't really need the console as you can do all the crafting from the main menu in My Room.