PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

dogg1000
Mar 13, 2019, 10:53 AM
Is guidance trainer +5% affix boost currently broken?

HardBoiledPapa
Mar 13, 2019, 11:44 AM
Is guidance trainer +5% affix boost currently broken?

What do you mean broken? I just used mine and didn't encounter any problems with it though I only did it with my units and I'm not sure on the weapons.

Kole
Mar 13, 2019, 11:53 AM
How do you make the Lumiere weps?

Jutus Weapon +35
Upgraded Demon Weapon +35
Schvelle Weapon +35

psublog says this but doesn't explain how to get these 3.

dogg1000
Mar 13, 2019, 12:02 PM
What do you mean broken? I just used mine and didn't encounter any problems with it though I only did it with my units and I'm not sure on the weapons.

Ah I misunderstood the ability, it only works if its on the main item.

Anduril
Mar 13, 2019, 12:08 PM
How do you make the Lumiere weps?

Jutus Weapon +35
Upgraded Demon Weapon +35
Schvelle Weapon +35

psublog says this but doesn't explain how to get these 3.

The short of it, run Enchanted Forest and any Omega-based EQs.
Jutus Weapons are an area drop from the Enchanted Forest SH+ and from lv71+ Flame Deimos and Omega Cockatrice; they are 13*, so that means that they will drop with a non-maxed Grind Cap, so you need duplicates to get one to +35, and the drop rate can be frustrating.
Demon Weapons drop from Demon enemies (each weapon will drop from a specific Demon), or can be purchased from Player Shops; you upgrade them a Zeig using Demon Fossils, which are drops from Omega Golems and Flame Deimos.
Schvelle Weapons are upgrade from Cleasis weapons using Schvelle Boosters; you get Cleasis weapons by upgrading Evleda weapons using Cleasis Boosters; you get Evleda weapons from Collect File or as a drop from Buster Quests. Cleasis Boosters drop from Buster Quests, including the EQs, and Schvelle Boosters drop from Buster Quests and the Omega Golems and Flame Deimos.

Unfortunately, you seem to have missed the bus on easier Jutus drops from the LQ that ended last week, which also dropped fully made Lumiere weapons on XH.

Renzix
Mar 13, 2019, 12:11 PM
Some thing I am not sure about:

Does Blacklisting a player prevent them from joining your Trigger MPA if you're the host?

Anduril
Mar 13, 2019, 12:34 PM
Some thing I am not sure about:

Does Blacklisting a player prevent them from joining your Trigger MPA if you're the host?

Based on what I found on the swiki, it looks like you cannot restrict a Blacklisted player from joining your MPA as long as they are not directly joining your 4-man party. It doesn't make any mention of Triggers specifically, so I'm not 100%.

Spirit2roam
Mar 13, 2019, 07:02 PM
Which buster quest is the best to farm the most buster medals? Also is drop rate of them affected by RDR? Trying to get 3x Sentence Powers and Sentence Receptors since they're the last abilities I need for my units. Thanks.

Anduril
Mar 13, 2019, 08:01 PM
Which buster quest is the best to farm the most buster medals? Also is drop rate of them affected by RDR? Trying to get 3x Sentence Powers and Sentence Receptors since they're the last abilities I need for my units. Thanks.

If I recall correctly, for Buster Medals, you want to do Free Match, and the amount you get should be affected by RDR.

EDIT: Double checked the swiki and yes, Free Match is what you want since the crystal will only drop Medals, ExCubes, Meseta Crystals, and Weapon camos, and RDR does increase the amount of Medals you can get (in fact, all other items in the drop pool for Free Match are unaffected by RDR).

Spirit2roam
Mar 13, 2019, 08:13 PM
If I recall correctly, for Buster Medals, you want to do Free Match, and the amount you get should be affected by RDR.

EDIT: Double checked the swiki and yes, Free Match is what you want since the crystal will only drop Medals, ExCubes, Meseta Crystals, and Weapon camos, and RDR does increase the amount of Medals you can get (in fact, all other items in the drop pool for Free Match are unaffected by RDR).

Oh dang, alright, gonna be spamming that with RDR then, thank you!

Anduril
Mar 13, 2019, 08:16 PM
Oh dang, alright, gonna be spamming that with RDR then, thank you!

With the recent update to Buster Quests, even if you don't find a party, you should still be able to solo them with a reasonable time. Good luck!

pika2525
Mar 13, 2019, 09:56 PM
So here's one I'm not sure people have an answer to... I'm considering replacing a few of my characters, but I'm kinda worried about the account-wide unlock stuff.
Does anyone know if deleting one of the characters you unlocked a fashion item on nullifies it, or is the account-wide unlock permanent?

Anduril
Mar 13, 2019, 10:24 PM
So here's one I'm not sure people have an answer to... I'm considering replacing a few of my characters, but I'm kinda worried about the account-wide unlock stuff.
Does anyone know if deleting one of the characters you unlocked a fashion item on nullifies it, or is the account-wide unlock permanent?

They should be permanent as they are now attributed to the account rather than the character (just like with Lobby Actions).

pika2525
Mar 13, 2019, 10:44 PM
They should be permanent as they are now attributed to the account rather than the character (just like with Lobby Actions).

Thanks! ( ´・ω・`)7

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 14, 2019, 06:50 AM
Eh ok .. the lmited quests are over and we seem to be getting one more atra convert stone.

My jutus tails is only at 31 limit. How to find more??

Anduril
Mar 14, 2019, 07:14 AM
Eh ok .. the lmited quests are over and we seem to be getting one more atra convert stone.

My jutus tails is only at 31 limit. How to find more??
Enchanted Forest.
That said, as part of the same campaign we get the next Time Stone, they will also be giving us all the components to create an Atra EX Gunslash across two campaigns, which you can then convert into any other Atra EX with Gold-material (they said they are going to give Goldnia, but no word on Goldest or Goldgrimo) and Sapahds (which will be also given out), so there really is no immediate need to hunt for any extra Jutus right now if you've already used all currently available Time Stones.

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 14, 2019, 07:16 AM
Enchanted Forest.
That said, as part of the same campaign we get the next Time Stone, they will also be giving us all the components to create an Atra EX Gunslash across two campaigns, which you can then convert into any other Atra EX with Gold-material (they said they are going to give Goldnia, but no word on Goldest or Goldgrimo) and Sapahds (which will be also given out), so there really is no immediate need to hunt for any extra Jutus right now if you've already used all currently available Time Stones.

Where did it state the free ex atra gunslash ?? Have the original post ??

Anduril
Mar 14, 2019, 07:18 AM
Where di it state the free ex atra gunslash ??

It was during the last Livestream (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-29-recap/) (scroll down to Road to Episode 6 Campaign).

quickasker
Mar 14, 2019, 09:13 AM
If i uses 15* weapon as "form" to another weapon i.e for lower rarity, will i able to use that 15* in Weapon Category Exchange (zieg) ?

Saffran
Mar 14, 2019, 11:39 AM
Quickasker > the wiki says you can. Even if you sell the weapon or exchange it or put it away in storage.
(I'm still not convinced I should have told you that. This sounds like a troll making preparations)

Lyrise
Mar 14, 2019, 12:15 PM
If i uses 15* weapon as "form" to another weapon i.e for lower rarity, will i able to use that 15* in Weapon Category Exchange (zieg) ?

Quickasker > the wiki says you can. Even if you sell the weapon or exchange it or put it away in storage.
(I'm still not convinced I should have told you that. This sounds like a troll making preparations)

I can confirm this is the case. Rarity doesn't even factor into this, but that's what a lot of people do, use Lightstream and several category changes to make their Atra weapons use the Lightstream models. Once you make the change, that change is permanent until you choose to remove it, regardless of whether or not you still have it. (It'll also be written into the second tab of your weapon details what model you are using for your weapon)

A Man in Flames
Mar 14, 2019, 06:04 PM
Questions about affix slot protection items:

I want to attempt an upslot affix of going from 4 to 5 slots with some extremely expensive materials. Is my interpretation about 特殊能力保護(5枠以下) correct in that I can use this on a 4 slot item trying force the 5th slot and if it fails, the fodders and add special ability item is returned to my inventory?

Also, what happens to the item you tried to affix? Does it also retain its original state before the failed affix?

Thanks kindly in advance.

エリュシオン
Mar 14, 2019, 07:30 PM
Questions about affix slot protection items:

I want to attempt an upslot affix of going from 4 to 5 slots with some extremely expensive materials. Is my interpretation about 特殊能力保護(5枠以下) correct in that I can use this on a 4 slot item trying force the 5th slot and if it fails, the fodders and add special ability item is returned to my inventory?

Also, what happens to the item you tried to affix? Does it also retain its original state before the failed affix?

Thanks kindly in advance.

You can use 5s protects on 4s upslot to 5s. I'm pretty sure all items go back into your inventory if the affix failed. Unfortunately (Fortunately?) I have never failed any of my protects even the upslots so I can't be 100% sure but, from the descriptions I'm sure everything does return back into your inventory like how it was before the affix began.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 14, 2019, 09:42 PM
About how much grind exp is a +10ed 12* vs a +20ed 10*?

Lyrise
Mar 15, 2019, 08:03 AM
You can use 5s protects on 4s upslot to 5s. I'm pretty sure all items go back into your inventory if the affix failed. Unfortunately (Fortunately?) I have never failed any of my protects even the upslots so I can't be 100% sure but, from the descriptions I'm sure everything does return back into your inventory like how it was before the affix began.

This is exactly how it works. You get everything back as it was prior to execution of the failed affix, with the exception of rate boosters and the protector item itself.

A Man in Flames
Mar 15, 2019, 08:47 AM
Thank you both エリュシオン and Lyrise for the confirmation. I threw down some cash last night and pulled one 5 slot protector and wouldn't you know it, my first attempt succeeded. Gotta do this two more times now.

Tyreek
Mar 15, 2019, 08:27 PM
What is a good way to get started on unit crafting so I can make HP crafted units? Doing Zieg's weapon craft CO's had me broke, so I'd like a more professional input to prevent this if possible.

Megaolix
Mar 15, 2019, 09:17 PM
So, how screwed are those without a DEX mag for upcoming Phantom class?

Ceresa
Mar 15, 2019, 09:54 PM
So, how screwed are those without a DEX mag for upcoming Phantom class?

Well using a dewman female hero base stats as a comparison, with all class title stat boosts their base attack stats at level 90 without mag are:

838 Striking
838 Shooting
831 Tech

Other races are lower. It takes 850 to equip Austere NT or Atra Ex, and 900 to equip Lightstream. So you'll either need to waste skill points on base attack up (assuming the tree has it) or stick with 14* for 2/3 of your weapons. Or maybe Phantom will innately have enough attack.

Don't see why you wouldn't just pay the 3$ for a new mag though.

Megaolix
Mar 15, 2019, 10:21 PM
Don't see why you wouldn't just pay the 3$ for a new mag though.
I would need to know how for that to start with.

Anduril
Mar 15, 2019, 10:30 PM
I would need to know how for that to start with.
Use PSO2es to purchase AC; payments are done though the Play Store, so there is no need to go through hoops like making up a fake Japanese identity or buying Webmoney.
If you have an Android device, you just download the PSO2es Tweaker (http://pso2es.10nub.es/) with which you can get the latest version of the PSO2es APK (as well as an English patch for it if you want to). If you don't have an Android device, you just need an Android emulator for PC.

Zangor17
Mar 16, 2019, 02:36 AM
how do i do [Arks BT 2019 Qualifiers] for the campaign going on now for the weapon badges?

HardBoiledPapa
Mar 16, 2019, 03:59 AM
Is it really confirmed that Ph mag will only utilize dex to convert to SRT and not something like Hr mag but includes dex? It just doesn't make sense to lock to a single stat for a class that utilizes 3 type of atks when there's already a class that already do so but not limited to a single stat.

Masu
Mar 16, 2019, 04:05 AM
*snip*It just doesn't make sense to lock to a single stat for a class that utilizes 3 type of atks when there's already a class that already do so but not limited to a single stat.
but but it do make sense...[SPOILER-BOX]GIB YOUR MONEY[/SPOILER-BOX]

Am waiting to see how people will react or if sega did thought about it (impossibru) before deciding to buy AC for the first time ever, as it goes against to my I play the fremium way or nothing.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 16, 2019, 05:08 AM
Is it really confirmed that Ph mag will only utilize dex to convert to SRT and not something like Hr mag but includes dex? It just doesn't make sense to lock to a single stat for a class that utilizes 3 type of atks when there's already a class that already do so but not limited to a single stat.
yes it was already confirmed several times and just like others im boggled they didnt just do what HRs mag skill did

XrosBlader821
Mar 16, 2019, 06:05 AM
how do i do [Arks BT 2019 Qualifiers] for the campaign going on now for the weapon badges?

I think thats PVP so you have to go to the PVP lobby

silo1991
Mar 16, 2019, 03:42 PM
i just started to lvl up S-atk techer , as for the subclass im not sure if hunter is a good idea or its better braver

ArcaneTechs
Mar 16, 2019, 04:55 PM
i just started to lvl up S-atk techer , as for the subclass im not sure if hunter is a good idea or its better braver

Te/Hu is better

Kole
Mar 16, 2019, 10:17 PM
hey I need help deciding on which S2 photon blast one to use - pp cost reduction (-12%) or pp atk gain increase (+25% on attacks). I'm a ranger if that matters.

quickasker
Mar 16, 2019, 10:20 PM

I can confirm this is the case. Rarity doesn't even factor into this, but that's what a lot of people do, use Lightstream and several category changes to make their Atra weapons use the Lightstream models. Once you make the change, that change is permanent until you choose to remove it, regardless of whether or not you still have it. (It'll also be written into the second tab of your weapon details what model you are using for your weapon)

Thanks. i was trying to read swiki but i was confused (google translate so yea..)
Also confirmed, i was making Atlas Farder Ex form to Elder Pain Omega. and when i'm checking at zieg seems i could exchange the atlas sword to katana.

silo1991
Mar 17, 2019, 01:36 AM
thank you for the tip

KaizoKage
Mar 17, 2019, 11:17 AM
From bumped: (https://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-episode-6/)
Featured Quest Reward
Receive a [Bonus Key Rappy F] upon receiving the present from Featured Quests!

So if I have 3 characters and I'll do all featured quests for each character, does that mean I'll have a total of 9 rappy keys?

HardBoiledPapa
Mar 17, 2019, 12:52 PM
So if I have 3 characters and I'll do all featured quests for each character, does that mean I'll have a total of 9 rappy keys?

You can only receive 1 present for each FQ regardless of how many chars you have. From what I understand it looks like you can receive up to 4 rappy keys a day.

Lyrise
Mar 17, 2019, 12:53 PM

Only if your 3 characters are on 3 different ships, since you can't receive more than one giftbox per quest per ship.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 17, 2019, 03:51 PM
this isnt a question but i wanna thank the assclowns who got my thread locked about TA's before i finally got the time to edit the original post so the info was more clear. thanks

actually i do have a question still, i still need recommended source sites to buy merch that ship internationally without going through a 3rd to get it to me, if there is none (that isnt ami ami) please recommend me a 3rd party delivery source, thank you!

Sirius-91
Mar 18, 2019, 12:19 AM
actually i do have a question still, i still need recommended source sites to buy merch that ship internationally without going through a 3rd to get it to me, if there is none (that isnt ami ami) please recommend me a 3rd party delivery source, thank you!

Some of my canadian friends used Amazon Japan without a middleman, but I myself had no luck with that.

Dark Mits
Mar 18, 2019, 01:18 AM
Only if your 3 characters are on 3 different ships, since you can't receive more than one giftbox per quest per ship.
Wait wait wait, we will be getting 1 Bonus Key Rappy F per Featured Quest? So we will be receiving 4 Rappy Keys AND whatever the daily cache will include? For some reason I thought this meant just for the first Featured Quest.

The Emperappy market will crash.

HardBoiledPapa
Mar 18, 2019, 03:41 AM
Wait wait wait, we will be getting 1 Bonus Key Rappy F per Featured Quest? So we will be receiving 4 Rappy Keys AND whatever the daily cache will include? For some reason I thought this meant just for the first Featured Quest.

The Emperappy market will crash.

I think it already crashed because of the +30 13star CFs.

EspeonageTieler
Mar 18, 2019, 04:48 AM
What's the best way to go about getting 15 star weapons? I've been slowly working on getting the lightstream ones but I'm not sure if the only way to get stones is from persona. If so I'd like to also be working towards something else while waiting for EQs.

Dark Mits
Mar 18, 2019, 05:14 AM
What's the best way to go about getting 15 star weapons? I've been slowly working on getting the lightstream ones but I'm not sure if the only way to get stones is from persona. If so I'd like to also be working towards something else while waiting for EQs.Lightstream is the easiest to farm and the least RNG dependent. The only real bottleneck is completing 50 runs for the Amphitrite stone. You will have gathered more than enough Rare Erebos stones and 13* Profound weapons during the trek to get Lightstream immediately. This assumes that you have worked on getting a +35 Detonation, a +35 Clawdem, a +35 Allure, and a +35 Chalyra weapons already.

Atlas Ex comes second, the bottleneck for which is getting any 14* Lumiere. From this Wednesday 20th March there will be boost campaign that will increase its drop rate, so you should have no trouble with that either, assuming RNG does not hate you.

I think it already crashed because of the +30 13star CFs.They haven't crashed entirely, they're just more affordable. By crashing I mean they will become like Saphard or Ability Success +10%.

-=EDIT=-
Wouldn't it be cool if Sega allowed us to "upgrade" Ability Success? For example:
20x Ability +10% => 1x Ability +20%
30x Ability +20% => 1x Ability +30%
40x Ability +30% => 1x Ability +40%
That way they'd be removed from the Player Stores in a week.

Saffran
Mar 18, 2019, 01:30 PM
Kril > I used White Canvas back in the day but this goes way back. For games (limited editions etc) I was using... Play Asia? I also got webmoney cards from them. That was a while ago too.

Will_2_Power
Mar 19, 2019, 02:58 AM
hi, I'm coming back to pso2 after a 6 months break, and have a few quick questions if you guys don't mind answering them. I wasn't here for the 85 -> 90 cap increase so i'm wondering if some things (the meta) has changed:

1. is GuFi still meta? (if yes, then i'll go for Atra TMG EX; my character currently has the "regular/un-upgraded" Atra TMG)
2. for RaHu, the "to-go-to" Assault Rifle is still Atra Rifle Ex for its S4 potential, right? or would Light-Stream Assault Riffle be better. (For Launcher my character still has the Yas400FJ -> which I think I'll aim for LightStream Launcher when i start playing again)

I'm still sporting the bode unit set on my GuFi/RaHu character, and as far as i understand that should still be okay, which mean i can get all that lightstream units for when i also play FiHu.

Thanks.

Edit: Austere Shooter NT doesn't sound so bad either for an Assault Rifle (Darkness Ward)

Zangor17
Mar 19, 2019, 03:23 AM
anyone whose been playing for a while got an estimate on the length of time it takes for stuff to see revivals in the scratches? interested in a hairstyle i missed out on. I'll be be able to get one ticket maybe, but I want it for my entire account so ill probably buy a second one when its cheaper if it sees a return to the scratch.

quickasker
Mar 19, 2019, 03:23 AM
i can't decide to pick TD for my alt char (assuming i'm only stay in 14*), currently i have;

- Apprentice Grudge Omega
- Celestial Obsessxion
- Ares Kaiser-NT

My previous Atlas TD affix were using S1: Skilled Strike, S2: Wise Skill 2, S3: Skilled strike (cheapest combination possible).

So if i use Apprentice Grudge Omega (1297 raw atk), i'll have:
+13% From potential +4% From S3 = 17% total + 4% if i'm willing to sell my legs for skilled strike 2(is this calculation even correct?)

If i use Celestial (1386 raw atk):
+10% from potential +4% From S3 + 3% From S1 = 17% Total + 4% if i uh..

If i use Ares (1275 raw atk):
+13% from potential +4% From S3 + 3% From S1 = 20% Total, +4% if i invest in expensive on S2, and +4% from Helix PB

I know ares is conditional because it took time to fill the PB, but i think filling PB is easy for current XH content. my crit rate isn't really a problem because on my prebuilt DO party / raid party there's always my friend which run Te/Hu and Bo/Hu.

which one from those 3 are the best options? thank you in advance for advices

Mr3chi
Mar 19, 2019, 06:44 AM
td is ppish type and it's normal atks have very low pp rec with no lb. you will need extra pp rec to play competively. keeping ur atra (ex or not) with at least a cursed rad + s4 vamp is the best dps/ezlife wise atm. you won't have to shift unless it's fatal + free pp when getting hits (can even ez double ur rotations with some bosses like persona...) + no need to time PA guard point. or you can go like fote with ceres with blue ocean + 1/2 cursed rad (i haven't tested if blue ocean works with lb or not and it requires automate tree + good hp/def tho). but i think it's a better way than atk affixes then wasting time on td shift actions

ArcaneTechs
Mar 19, 2019, 11:30 AM
hi, I'm coming back to pso2 after a 6 months break, and have a few quick questions if you guys don't mind answering them. I wasn't here for the 85 -> 90 cap increase so i'm wondering if some things (the meta) has changed:

1. is GuFi still meta? (if yes, then i'll go for Atra TMG EX; my character currently has the "regular/un-upgraded" Atra TMG)
2. for RaHu, the "to-go-to" Assault Rifle is still Atra Rifle Ex for its S4 potential, right? or would Light-Stream Assault Riffle be better. (For Launcher my character still has the Yas400FJ -> which I think I'll aim for LightStream Launcher when i start playing again)

I'm still sporting the bode unit set on my GuFi/RaHu character, and as far as i understand that should still be okay, which mean i can get all that lightstream units for when i also play FiHu.

Thanks.

Edit: Austere Shooter NT doesn't sound so bad either for an Assault Rifle (Darkness Ward)

1. Yes gu/fi still meta and top but its not like everyone and their mother is playing gu/fi, if you check bumps player survey on classes youll see its on the lower end of most played

2. Ya its S4 still is along with SSAs that suit your playstyle (like getting hit gives you pp for example). Majority of Ra/Hu's Ive seen use Atra Rifle EX and Lightstream launcher

Bode/Izane are still good units and since you already know Lightstream are top and something you can work towards

Anduril
Mar 19, 2019, 12:03 PM
anyone whose been playing for a while got an estimate on the length of time it takes for stuff to see revivals in the scratches? interested in a hairstyle i missed out on. I'll be be able to get one ticket maybe, but I want it for my entire account so ill probably buy a second one when its cheaper if it sees a return to the scratch.

Depending on certain things (like if it is a Holiday themed scratch), hairstyle revivals can come between 6 months to a year along with a recolor of their original outfit. Sometimes, though, some hairstyles don't get revivals with their recolor releases, and then occassionally you might see them in the special revival scratches like we had this week. There are also the occasional collaboration items that never get a revival.

Will_2_Power
Mar 19, 2019, 12:36 PM
*snippet*

Thanks, Kril.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, and those were just the answers I was hoping for. Thanks.

*Side Note*

After having not logged into PSO2 once for over 6 months, I was greeted by random JP player who started whispering and calling my character onee-san upon logging in. *Ship 4* This happened like an hour before maintenance. LULZ, super weird but whatevs...

I guess I'll take that as a good sign... LULZ...

Stormwalker
Mar 19, 2019, 02:36 PM
So, I am also in the "coming back from long hiatus" place and am a bit lost on how to progress.

I have two main characters:

Alessandra (81 FI/ 80 HU currently) has an Atra twin dagger +35, a Ray double saber +35, and a God Hand NT +35, along with a Fornis gunslash +32.

Katarin (GU 81/HU 80) currently has a Valkyrie R25S +35 and an Aura rifle +35.

Both have 12* units: Katarin has two Thunder units and a Milkatty, and Alessandra has an Astral rear, I forget which arm, and a Peppacatty which is about to be repaced with an Austrology I got from Persona EQ yesterday (as soon as I can afford to affix it).

This gear just does not get the job done in new content. What I am not sure of is which upgrades I should be seeking for each weapon. Obviously the upcoming campaign presents the opportunity to obtain an Atlas Ex, but I am not sure which weapon I should use that on, and I need to replace my 13*'s with 14*'s pronto.

Advice would be appreciated.

EDIT: I should add, Alessandra is my first priority as I seem to be a better FI than I am a GU. I'm just not precise enough to get the most out of GU, but I do seem to have the reflexes to be a successful FI.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 19, 2019, 03:40 PM
Thanks, Kril.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, and those were just the answers I was hoping for. Thanks.

*Side Note*

After having not logged into PSO2 once for over 6 months, I was greeted by random JP player who started whispering and calling my character onee-san upon logging in. *Ship 4* This happened like an hour before maintenance. LULZ, super weird but whatevs...

I guess I'll take that as a good sign... LULZ...

Ive had some JP players the past couple of weeks bug me about my characters style while i was afk saying its cute etc but i just never responded to them because ehh it was kinda odd but ya my only weird thing thats happened for me lately.

So, I am also in the "coming back from long hiatus" place and am a bit lost on how to progress.

I have two main characters:

Alessandra (81 FI/ 80 HU currently) has an Atra twin dagger +35, a Ray double saber +35, and a God Hand NT +35, along with a Fornis gunslash +32.

Katarin (GU 81/HU 80) currently has a Valkyrie R25S +35 and an Aura rifle +35.

Both have 12* units: Katarin has two Thunder units and a Milkatty, and Alessandra has an Astral rear, I forget which arm, and a Peppacatty which is about to be repaced with an Austrology I got from Persona EQ yesterday (as soon as I can afford to affix it).

This gear just does not get the job done in new content. What I am not sure of is which upgrades I should be seeking for each weapon. Obviously the upcoming campaign presents the opportunity to obtain an Atlas Ex, but I am not sure which weapon I should use that on, and I need to replace my 13*'s with 14*'s pronto.

Advice would be appreciated.

EDIT: I should add, Alessandra is my first priority as I seem to be a better FI than I am a GU. I'm just not precise enough to get the most out of GU, but I do seem to have the reflexes to be a successful FI.

For Fi/Hu: Atra DS EX >Atra TDs EX (TDs not nearly a priority because theyre rarely used unless its your preferred playstyle) > Gear Experience because Knuckles in general are still not in a good place (deals the least DPS of the 3) atm and Gear Experiences niche helps alleviate it.

Gu/Hu: either Atra or Lightstream or Austere NT, totally up to you just remember Gu/Hu will not do as much damage with S Roll Arts than Gu/Fi because of JA conditions from skill and stances on HU .

I highly suggest you try and look for Bode during this weeks EF boost week and any Lumiere/mats you can get along with possible Bode drops. Of course run every Persona EQ you can for the best units in game

Stormwalker
Mar 19, 2019, 06:33 PM
Ive had some JP players the past couple of weeks bug me about my characters style while i was afk saying its cute etc but i just never responded to them because ehh it was kinda odd but ya my only weird thing thats happened for me lately.

For Fi/Hu: Atra DS EX >Atra TDs EX (TDs not nearly a priority because theyre rarely used unless its your preferred playstyle) > Gear Experience because Knuckles in general are still not in a good place (deals the least DPS of the 3) atm and Gear Experiences niche helps alleviate it.

Gu/Hu: either Atra or Lightstream or Austere NT, totally up to you just remember Gu/Hu will not do as much damage with S Roll Arts than Gu/Fi because of JA conditions from skill and stances on HU .

I highly suggest you try and look for Bode during this weeks EF boost week and any Lumiere/mats you can get along with possible Bode drops. Of course run every Persona EQ you can for the best units in game

Katarin also has FI 80 and I have dabbled in GU/FI so that is a viable option once I get GU to 85 to get that skill. Presuming I make Alessandra a higher priority for 15*'s, is there a relatively obtainable 14* I should farm as a stopgap? I guess if I am using my crests for Gear Experience, that would probably rule out going for Dual Bird.

As for TD vs. DS, I use TD a lot because I think it has the best defensive options of the FI weapons (not to mention it's easier to stay on-target with RW0), but I also use DS a lot. I'm sure I will therefore want both, though that may take a long time to accomplish.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 19, 2019, 09:39 PM
Katarin also has FI 80 and I have dabbled in GU/FI so that is a viable option once I get GU to 85 to get that skill. Presuming I make Alessandra a higher priority for 15*'s, is there a relatively obtainable 14* I should farm as a stopgap? I guess if I am using my crests for Gear Experience, that would probably rule out going for Dual Bird.

As for TD vs. DS, I use TD a lot because I think it has the best defensive options of the FI weapons (not to mention it's easier to stay on-target with RW0), but I also use DS a lot. I'm sure I will therefore want both, though that may take a long time to accomplish.

if you do GU/FI you are 100% tied to Atra EX TMGs in order to stay alive, constantly having to stop to heal yourself (even with mate lovers) doesnt make it fun and kills dps versus GU/HU with automate. So Atra TMGs solves this issue (of course you have to convert your Atra wep into a Atra GS, Affix its S4 for vampiric life then convert once more into Atra TMGs)

you have Atra EX which is easy to aim for (well easier, we just had a month event for the mats AND another week of farming for more of Atra mats). Atra EX and Lightstream are top 15* weapons atm and varying on the weapon, one is better than the other. All it requires for Atra EX is:

Atra weapon
400 Ex Cubes

Currently you should have 3 Chronos Stones:

-Chronos from +35 Val weapon via Title reward
-Clearing Ep5 Ch 6 Sub Story
-Collect 1100 Titles (you get a lot from doing the Omni Bus)

and the 4th coming up with the campaign starting after tonights maint that I'm assuming you've read up on. Atra is the easiest to get right now, like I said if you're missing Jutus or Lumiere materials, this week is the time to start grinding Enchanted Forest field since its boosted and we have a Tri Boost on everything this week because of the Event reward

Alternatively you can use the Celestial series (upgraded Profound 13* series via drops or stone trade-ins from running Persona Raid) but it requires you have at least 1 of each Dark Falz series weapon at +35 (Elder, Luther, Apprentice, Double). They have a bit of a grind to get but its kinda grind to get to this point. I'd say just stick to Atra EX

Anduril
Mar 19, 2019, 10:02 PM
The title-based Chronos Stone is 1100 titles, so luckily it isn't that bad.

Also, luckily the Omega Falz weapons are still available from the Badge Shop for only 80 Badges a piece, so if you are starting from scratch, you would need 1920 Badges, and with the upcoming week-long boosted World Engulfed in Darkness, you could be earning about 6 Badges (on SH) every 2 to 5 minutes on top of getting tons of EXP.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 19, 2019, 10:10 PM
The title-based Chronos Stone is 1100 titles, so luckily it isn't that bad.

see i was going to say 1100 titles but i could have sworn it was 1300 lol

Will_2_Power
Mar 19, 2019, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I read the details on the "Road to Episode 6 Campaign" on bump and this is definitely a good time to come back from a hiatus to level up to LV90 and gear up because of all the boosts, Atra EX mats, Bonus Quests boost, spam Enchanted Forest, etc.

Stormwalker
Mar 19, 2019, 10:21 PM
if you do GU/FI you are 100% tied to Atra EX TMGs in order to stay alive, constantly having to stop to heal yourself (even with mate lovers) doesnt make it fun and kills dps versus GU/HU with automate. So Atra TMGs solves this issue (of course you have to convert your Atra wep into a Atra GS, Affix its S4 for vampiric life then convert once more into Atra TMGs)

you have Atra EX which is easy to aim for (well easier, we just had a month event for the mats AND another week of farming for more of Atra mats). Atra EX and Lightstream are top 15* weapons atm and varying on the weapon, one is better than the other. All it requires for Atra EX is:

Atra weapon
400 Ex Cubes

Currently you should have 3 Chronos Stones:

-Chronos from +35 Val weapon via Title reward
-Clearing Ep5 Ch 6 Sub Story
-Collect 1100 Titles (you get a lot from doing the Omni Bus)

and the 4th coming up with the campaign starting after tonights maint that I'm assuming you've read up on. Atra is the easiest to get right now, like I said if you're missing Jutus or Lumiere materials, this week is the time to start grinding Enchanted Forest field since its boosted and we have a Tri Boost on everything this week because of the Event reward

Alternatively you can use the Celestial series (upgraded Profound 13* series via drops or stone trade-ins from running Persona Raid) but it requires you have at least 1 of each Dark Falz series weapon at +35 (Elder, Luther, Apprentice, Double). They have a bit of a grind to get but its kinda grind to get to this point. I'd say just stick to Atra EX

I don't have the one from Ep. 5 Chapter 6 sub story yet (I literally just came back three days ago, and am not caught up on story quests yet), but I can certainly do that. Not sure where I am on Titles offhand, though I think I'm over 1000, so 1100 shouldn't be too bad.

Sadly, I missed the previous boost events, but I will certainly be around for this one, and now that I know I have three more Chronos stones coming, that really answers my biggest questions. Thanks very much.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 19, 2019, 10:29 PM
I don't have the one from Ep. 5 Chapter 6 sub story yet (I literally just came back three days ago, and am not caught up on story quests yet), but I can certainly do that. Not sure where I am on Titles offhand, though I think I'm over 1000, so 1100 shouldn't be too bad.

Sadly, I missed the previous boost events, but I will certainly be around for this one, and now that I know I have three more Chronos stones coming, that really answers my biggest questions. Thanks very much.
might take you a couple of hours (like 2-3 at most) skipping cutscenes and what not so its not too bad but you should fine in terms of gear once you get there

KaizoKage
Mar 20, 2019, 07:02 AM
So Rappy key can only be claimed once everyday if you did FQ?

Anduril
Mar 20, 2019, 09:43 AM
So Rappy key can only be claimed once everyday if you did FQ?

Correct; you get the Rappy Key at the Visiphone as soon as you collect your first Featured Quest Reward for the day.

EDIT: Related to that, all 8 Featured Rewards I've gotten since maintenance ended have been Conqueror's Crests. Am I just having weird RNG, or is this part of the Road to Ep6 Campaign?

final_attack
Mar 21, 2019, 01:20 AM
Uh, since I've been out of internet for around a week or so (hospitalized, not yet fully recovered), any info changes regarding Phantom?
Like, Attack Jellen available to sub lcass too perhaps?

Also, when's next live stream?
PSO2 Station? Can we ask questions on that?

Thank you very much ^^

Anduril
Mar 21, 2019, 01:34 AM
Uh, since I've been out of internet for around a week or so (hospitalized, not yet fully recovered), any info changes regarding Phantom?
Like, Attack Jellen available to sub lcass too perhaps?

Also, when's next live stream?
PSO2 Station? Can we ask questions on that?

Thank you very much ^^

Nothing new since PSO2 Station #29 (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-29-recap/)on the 10th.
All the Jellen Skills on Phantom appear to be Main Class only.
Next PSO Station is March 31st from 14:00 ~ 15:00 JST.

Dark Mits
Mar 21, 2019, 02:16 AM
Related to that, all 8 Featured Rewards I've gotten since maintenance ended have been Conqueror's Crests. Am I just having weird RNG, or is this part of the Road to Ep6 Campaign?It's RNG. I got 1 Tokyo Silver, 2 Conqueror Crests, and Food Device S-atk yesterday.

final_attack
Mar 21, 2019, 07:30 PM
Nothing new since PSO2 Station #29 (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-29-recap/)on the 10th.
All the Jellen Skills on Phantom appear to be Main Class only.
Next PSO Station is March 31st from 14:00 ~ 15:00 JST.

All right, thank you very much! ^^

Kole
Mar 22, 2019, 03:19 PM
Hey should I use all these bonus keys now, or wait for phantom's release then use them to get to 90 sooner?

Also, which S2 should I use as a ranger - pp gain on atk or pp cost reduction?

Renzix
Mar 22, 2019, 03:44 PM
Three silly questions.

1. Is the 150% Triboost to all quests we got currently just for this week, or is it going to be available for the entire Campaign period?

2. The S-Roll Arts for Gunner: Is it latency based? I just recently got Gunner up to 85+ to give Another S-Roll Arts Mode a try even though I didn't use S-Roll Arts much before then, and it seems like almost every time that I use the Weapon Action and press a PA, the S-Roll Arts never triggers, or it does trigger but it only hits one time. I'd like to be able to give Gunner a chance, but not being able to know why exactly it won't work is pushing me off from wanting to play it.

3. I guess this is the silliest of the questions because I just switched to 3 Button a little over a month ago or so, but... when I was watching a video on Another S-Roll Arts to figure out how to trigger it, I wondered looking at the person's PA bar: How the hell are they able to use the TMG Weapon Action when their whole weapon palette is filled with Photon Arts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kud_Mmt_Qqk

Anduril
Mar 22, 2019, 05:00 PM
Three silly questions.

1. Is the 150% Triboost to all quests we got currently just for this week, or is it going to be available for the entire Campaign period?

2. The S-Roll Arts for Gunner: Is it latency based? I just recently got Gunner up to 85+ to give Another S-Roll Arts Mode a try even though I didn't use S-Roll Arts much before then, and it seems like almost every time that I use the Weapon Action and press a PA, the S-Roll Arts never triggers, or it does trigger but it only hits one time. I'd like to be able to give Gunner a chance, but not being able to know why exactly it won't work is pushing me off from wanting to play it.

3. I guess this is the silliest of the questions because I just switched to 3 Button a little over a month ago or so, but... when I was watching a video on Another S-Roll Arts to figure out how to trigger it, I wondered looking at the person's PA bar: How the hell are they able to use the TMG Weapon Action when their whole weapon palette is filled with Photon Arts?

1. The general Web Panel Reward Boost is this week only, but there will be other boosts going on until Ep.6.
2. *shrug* I-dun-no.
3. You can set a dedicated Weapon Action button to free up a PA slot.

Hey should I use all these bonus keys now, or wait for phantom's release then use them to get to 90 sooner
If the expiration dates allow it, go ahead and save them, but do keep in mind that this is the only week where Bonus Missions are getting an extra boost.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
S Roll Arts procs when you stylish roll forward etc while tapping the PA key, thats it

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 23, 2019, 08:18 AM
is there a bug with using hero's tails in persona eq? its like its not hitting him at all even when I right in front of his face

Dragwind
Mar 23, 2019, 11:24 AM
is there a bug with using hero's tails in persona eq? its like its not hitting him at all even when I right in front of his face

Are you sure it's just damage numbers not popping up? Sometimes damage numbers don't show due to lag etc, but the damage is indeed being done.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 23, 2019, 04:42 PM
Does exp gained in bonus quests scale with class level, or is it consistent no matter the level?

Anduril
Mar 23, 2019, 04:55 PM
Does exp gained in bonus quests scale with class level, or is it consistent no matter the level?

It scales until lv80. More specifically, until level 80, enemies and EXP will scale to the level you are when you start the Quest (ie. if you go in at lv70, they will stay at lv70 until the end of the Bonus Quest, even if you reach lv73 before the end of it); once you hit level 80, enemies will stay at level 80 and give the same EXP regardless of your level.

EspeonageTieler
Mar 23, 2019, 07:50 PM
Is it possible to swap a light stream weapon of one type for another or am I miss understanding the exchange shop?

Anduril
Mar 23, 2019, 07:59 PM
Is it possible to swap a light stream weapon of one type for another or am I miss understanding the exchange shop?

Indeed, it is possible. Just be warned about the Takt; while you can change any weapon type into a Takt, you cannot change the Takt into another weapon type.

Stormwalker
Mar 23, 2019, 08:57 PM
S Roll Arts procs when you stylish roll forward etc while tapping the PA key, thats it

You can trigger it on side S-Rolls, too, but you have to push the PA button almost simultaneously with (but just barely after) the S-Roll button. Kinda like playing a "grace note" in music. Any later than that, and it won't trigger.

It's easier to do when locked on, because you only have one timing element involved (timing the PA button) rather than two (timing the S-Roll with the joystick input and THEN the PA button).

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 23, 2019, 10:27 PM
It scales until lv80. More specifically, until level 80, enemies and EXP will scale to the level you are when you start the Quest (ie. if you go in at lv70, they will stay at lv70 until the end of the Bonus Quest, even if you reach lv73 before the end of it); once you hit level 80, enemies will stay at level 80 and give the same EXP regardless of your level.

So burn the hell out of exp tickets, then DOs, then bonus keys then.

Renzix
Mar 24, 2019, 12:40 AM
Alright so I figured out why I was not getting S-Roll Arts to trigger.

Didn't know you had to push both Roll and a PA at the same time to trigger it (I imagine Gunner would feel much better playing with a Controller instead of a mouse.) All i'm wondering now is: Does it matter what PA I use for Another S-Roll ARTS Mode in terms of boosting damage, or is the Damage static regardless of what PA is used?

ArcaneTechs
Mar 24, 2019, 12:41 AM
You can trigger it on side S-Rolls, too
thats what the "etc" part was for in my post

HardBoiledPapa
Mar 24, 2019, 04:10 AM
Alright so I figured out why I was not getting S-Roll Arts to trigger.

Didn't know you had to push both Roll and a PA at the same time to trigger it (I imagine Gunner would feel much better playing with a Controller instead of a mouse.) All i'm wondering now is: Does it matter what PA I use for Another S-Roll ARTS Mode in terms of boosting damage, or is the Damage static regardless of what PA is used?

You do not press it at the same time but press the PA button while in the middle of stylish roll and it just so happens that stylish rolls are pretty short with the exception of the 3rd roll. And it doesn't matter what PA button you pressed as it will do the same sroll arts in the end.

NightlightPro
Mar 24, 2019, 08:01 AM
is Ph class release month april (right when EP6) or later?

Ezodagrom
Mar 24, 2019, 08:07 AM
is Ph class release month april (right when EP6) or later?
Yep, it's coming together with Ep6 on April 24th.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Mar 24, 2019, 02:15 PM
Fo is level 75 but Koffie's quest for hero unlock remains unticked. I have level 75 for Ra and Hu already.

I accepted the quest when I was at level 75. I've collected 1 class cube so I'm not sure how I fix this?

Anduril
Mar 24, 2019, 02:17 PM
Fo is level 75 but Koffie's quest for hero unlock remains unticked. I have level 75 for Ra and Hu already.

I accepted the quest when I was at level 75. I've collected 1 class cube so I'm not sure how I fix this?

Did you accept your titles for reaching lv75?

EspeonageTieler
Mar 25, 2019, 09:30 AM
Do the high level bonus class skills stack with each other or are they main class/weapon specific?

Anduril
Mar 25, 2019, 09:48 AM
Do the high level bonus class skills stack with each other or are they main class/weapon specific?

They do stack.

~~~~

Question of my own: do story versions count toward the boss kill titles? Apparently, I haven't run TD4 enough for the 30 Apprentice Zia kills, so I was hoping that I could run the Omnibus version to get it.

the_importer_
Mar 25, 2019, 10:23 AM
When you transfer an SSA like S2:Powering Intent from a Mars weapon to another one, you can keep your Mars weapon, you can reaffix it to get back S2:Powering Intent. When I do this for a Val weapon for let's say S3:Vital Intent and try to regain the ability after transferring it, I can't get it back, why is this?

Anduril
Mar 25, 2019, 10:30 AM
When you transfer an SSA like S2:Powering Intent from a Mars weapon to another one, you can keep your Mars weapon, you can reaffix it to get back S2:Powering Intent. When I do this for a Val weapon for let's say S3:Vital Intent and try to regain the ability after transferring it, I can't get it back, why is this?

Because S3: Vital Intent is a drop SSA, not an SAF SSA.

the_importer_
Mar 25, 2019, 10:53 AM
Because S3: Vital Intent is a drop SSA, not an SAF SSA.

You mean because I had to originally affix S2:Powering Intent n the Mars weapon, that's the reason why I have an unlimited supply of it?

Lyrise
Mar 25, 2019, 11:23 AM
You mean because I had to originally affix S2:Powering Intent n the Mars weapon, that's the reason why I have an unlimited supply of it?

The reason why you have an infinite supply of the S2 is not so much the fact you had to affix it onto your weapon, but more due to your Mars weapon having it as it's SAF (the +35 bonus affix). Which means you could remove it (via swap) at any time, and reaffix it at anytime. It just seems different because you're probably more used to seeing things like Astral Soul or Stat VI as the SAF and not an SSA.

the_importer_
Mar 25, 2019, 12:37 PM
The reason why you have an infinite supply of the S2 is not so much the fact you had to affix it onto your weapon, but more due to your Mars weapon having it as it's SAF (the +35 bonus affix). Which means you could remove it (via swap) at any time, and reaffix it at anytime. It just seems different because you're probably more used to seeing things like Astral Soul or Stat VI as the SAF and not an SSA.

Well I was aware that any special abilities could be brought back to a weapon that you have unlocked after reaching +35 if you dropped it or failed an affix, but being able to transfer an ability without sacrificing the weapon itself is something new and exclusives to S-Class Special Abilities.

Anduril
Mar 25, 2019, 01:18 PM
Well I was aware that any special abilities could be brought back to a weapon that you have unlocked after reaching +35 if you dropped it or failed an affix, but being able to transfer an ability without sacrificing the weapon itself is something new and exclusives to S-Class Special Abilities.
The transfer system is essentially just an easy way to add or swap SSAs without needing to reaffix the base weapon; SSAs that are on a weapon via drop aren't inherently part of the weapon, so they can only be moved, not created anew.

the_importer_
Mar 25, 2019, 01:41 PM
The transfer system is essentially just an easy way to add or swap SSAs without needing to reaffix the base weapon; SSAs that are on a weapon via drop aren't inherently part of the weapon, so they can only be moved, not created anew.

Ya, I get it, it still sucks, but I get it.

Nyansan
Mar 25, 2019, 08:50 PM
PKeeper Strike or PKeeper Tech ring for TeFi? I remember reading about which one it was but I cant remember where exactly I found it (was some time ago)

Anduril
Mar 25, 2019, 09:22 PM
PKeeper Strike or PKeeper Tech ring for TeFi? I remember reading about which one it was but I cant remember where exactly I found it (was some time ago)

R/P Keeper Tech will only apply to actual Tech use; both the Wand Melee and Explosions are counted as Striking.
If you are spec'd full S-ATK, R/Attack Advance is also an option since it gives you a higher multiplier to your basic Melee strikes (8% v. 3%) [albeit, you sacrifice damage to Heavy Hammer, and Explosions, so you might be better off as TeHu in that case].

Salavtore
Mar 25, 2019, 09:56 PM
Probably has been asked several times but for the upcoming Phantom class, what weapon type has shown the most promise in terms of Dmg?
Because im 300 Goldina from my second Atla EX and i'm deciding on the Katana, rod, or Rifle.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 25, 2019, 10:31 PM
Probably has been asked several times but for the upcoming Phantom class, what weapon type has shown the most promise in terms of Dmg?
Because im 300 Goldina from my second Atla EX and i'm deciding on the Katana, rod, or Rifle.
sorta hard to say atm until its actually out, my opinion Rifle and Katana look like the top ones and Rod last

Dark Mits
Mar 26, 2019, 02:43 AM
Not exactly a question, more like wanting player opinions, but should I spend 600 class cubes to grind a +33 Jutus to +35 for a 3rd Atlas Ex? Or am I better off in the long run if I convert them to 1200 excubes (14.4m meseta equivalent), since the use it will find will be minimal (1 LS + 2 Atlases will exist by the end of EP5)?

ArcaneTechs
Mar 26, 2019, 03:01 AM
Not exactly a question, more like wanting player opinions, but should I spend 600 class cubes to grind a +33 Jutus to +35 for a 3rd Atlas Ex? Or am I better off in the long run if I convert them to 1200 excubes (14.4m meseta equivalent), since the use it will find will be minimal (1 LS + 2 Atlases will exist by the end of EP5)?
i'd opt to get that 3rd Atra wep, money is nice and all but being geared up is better. If you're not already geared for Ph, why not get the Atra wep for the class?

if you werent lucky with EF this week, idk if they plan to bring it back after Amaduscia next maintenance since those will be dropping Austere NT materials. It'd be up to you if you'd want to wait a week and find out or get the wep/meseta asap. Theres no rush really since we still have a month to go

by the time Ep5 ends though everyone (whos played and ran the campaigns assuming decent luck) should have
- 1 Lightstream weapon
- 4 Atra weapons (assuming you have 1100 titles)

the_importer_
Mar 26, 2019, 08:25 PM

That's what I recently did. I'm sure they'll be more 15★ weapons in the future, but odds are they'll require 14★ drops to upgrade and unless the rules change, any 14★ drops can always be grinded to +35.

Nyansan
Mar 27, 2019, 06:46 AM
R/P Keeper Tech will only apply to actual Tech use; both the Wand Melee and Explosions are counted as Striking.
If you are spec'd full S-ATK, R/Attack Advance is also an option since it gives you a higher multiplier to your basic Melee strikes (8% v. 3%) [albeit, you sacrifice damage to Heavy Hammer, and Explosions, so you might be better off as TeHu in that case].

I see, I'll probably just stay PK Tech then.

In a related question to above, Su is Tech damage no? Also, is Rykros still relevant for SuFi or am I better off with something else? (Lumiere, Guren etc)

Loyd Azakuya
Mar 27, 2019, 07:28 AM
Is there a chat command to switch between the different fixed cameras?

Anduril
Mar 27, 2019, 08:32 AM

As far as I can find, there is no chat command, just normal key binding to cycle through them.

Nyansan
Mar 27, 2019, 09:38 AM
Not a chat command but pressing Del on numpad cycles between fixed cameras

XrosBlader821
Mar 27, 2019, 12:30 PM
do Solo EQ triggers count towards the Road to EP6 campaign rewards?

Anduril
Mar 27, 2019, 01:00 PM
do Solo EQ triggers count towards the Road to EP6 campaign rewards?

Just tested it*, and they do.

*I had 4 EQs done (2 Perpetual Madness, 1 Specter of Destruction, and 1 Profound Invasion), and I just did Solo PD; once it was over, I had my Jutus GS at the Visiphone.

XrosBlader821
Mar 27, 2019, 03:15 PM
Tight! Thanks~

WhiteCracker
Mar 27, 2019, 03:52 PM
What's the difference between "power" and "damage"? I ask because on a wiki, I'm reading "4% power" for S1: Double-Edged Sword and "4% critical hit damage" for S3: Skilled Strike.

Given that I have 100% crit rate, is there any difference between the two in practice (excluding the increased damage taken from double-edged) or are they functionally the same thing?

Thanks!

milranduil
Mar 27, 2019, 05:52 PM
What's the difference between "power" and "damage"? I ask because on a wiki, I'm reading "4% power" for S1: Double-Edged Sword and "4% critical hit damage" for S3: Skilled Strike.

Given that I have 100% crit rate, is there any difference between the two in practice (excluding the increased damage taken from double-edged) or are they functionally the same thing?

Thanks!

in this case, they mean the same thing.

WhiteCracker
Mar 27, 2019, 06:06 PM
Thanks!

Dark Priest
Mar 27, 2019, 06:55 PM
For summoner: What is considered the most useful and useless pet. and what is so special about the "S" ones.

milranduil
Mar 27, 2019, 07:23 PM
For summoner: What is considered the most useful and useless pet. and what is so special about the "S" ones.

pet spectrum is too broad to say there's a single most useful pet. however, most useless is probably cery. S means "special" color meaning different color palette

EspeonageTieler
Mar 28, 2019, 09:25 AM
Is 6 the max number of erebos stones you can get from persona even with the current boost?

Ransu
Mar 28, 2019, 02:05 PM
Is 6 the max number of erebos stones you can get from persona even with the current boost?

You can get up to 10 as far as I've seen.

NightlightPro
Mar 29, 2019, 08:11 AM
does any1 know the hairstyle used in the character from the fun scratch?

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 29, 2019, 08:26 AM
Road to EP6 Item completion quests.

Is there a way to see which I have completed and what rewards were completed. ?

the_importer_
Mar 29, 2019, 08:38 AM
Road to EP6 Item completion quests.

Is there a way to see which I have completed and what rewards were completed. ?

Do a search in your storage to see what you have?

EspeonageTieler
Mar 29, 2019, 09:12 AM
Is there a way for me to check how many times I've done the persona EQ?

the_importer_
Mar 29, 2019, 09:21 AM
Is there a way for me to check how many times I've done the persona EQ?

Don't think you can check any amount of times you did any quests. That being said, you do get titles after doing EQ a certain amount of times, so this somewhat helps.

EspeonageTieler
Mar 29, 2019, 09:37 AM
Don't think you can check any amount of times you did any quests. That being said, you do get titles after doing EQ a certain amount of times, so this somewhat helps.

I was checking all the titles but I don't see any that reward the Ampitrite Stone. Is it a hidden title? Or does it just get set to the reward collection?

Anduril
Mar 29, 2019, 09:40 AM
I was checking all the titles but I don't see any that reward the Ampitrite Stone. Is it a hidden title? Or does it just get set to the reward collection?

I'm not sure if it is hidden (though if you did check all the Title tabs it probably is), but I do know it isn't with the rest of the Boss Kill titles, rather it is under Quest titles, specifically Quest Clear titles.

TheFanaticViper
Mar 29, 2019, 09:44 AM

There's a title for 30 clear, if i remember correctly the 50 clear with the stone is hidden until you got this one

EspeonageTieler
Mar 29, 2019, 09:46 AM
I'm not sure if it is hidden (though if you did check all the Title tabs it probably is), but I do know it isn't with the rest of the Boss Kill titles, rather it is under Quest titles, specifically Quest Clear titles.

Ah ok thank you I found it now.

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 29, 2019, 09:46 AM
a while in another topic I did mention that I can now graphic settings 6 on my 750GTX now with no issues.

However, I have one quick question: just running PSO2 on g6 uses at least 80% of the GPU.
How can I bring this number down ??

Dark Mits
Mar 29, 2019, 11:51 AM
a while in another topic I did mention that I can now graphic settings 6 on my 750GTX now with no issues.

However, I have one quick question: just running PSO2 on g6 uses at least 80% of the GPU.
How can I bring this number down ??You have to lower the graphic settings. That's just how it works. Higher quality graphics require more processing power. Start by deactivating 1 graphic option at a time, until you are comfortable with what you see and how much your GFX works.

Anduril
Mar 29, 2019, 07:30 PM
Sorry, didn't see this until just now:

does any1 know the hairstyle used in the character from the fun scratch?

It is ラービッツツインテール || Rabbits Twin Tail.

silo1991
Mar 30, 2019, 01:22 PM
is there any reason for youtubers for not upload matoi theme , adaigo distress and many other story OSTs?

Will_2_Power
Mar 30, 2019, 01:52 PM
With the advent of Mana Reverie (and its abundance of materials to make it), do you guys feel like Ether Factor is pretty much obsolete?

Do people even care for Ether Factor still?

Dark Mits
Mar 30, 2019, 06:42 PM
(Since I can't even figure out how damage works) The Aletheia series from PSO2es, how well do they fare with their +17% Power & +2% Power potentials compared to the rest of the 14*s (and 15*s)?

the_importer_
Mar 30, 2019, 06:49 PM
is there any reason for youtubers for not upload matoi theme , adaigo distress and many other story OSTs?

Have you tried searching in Japanese?

ArcaneTechs
Mar 30, 2019, 06:56 PM
With the advent of Mana Reverie (and its abundance of materials to make it), do you guys feel like Ether Factor is pretty much obsolete?

Do people even care for Ether Factor still?
they're both fine and going off stats you may or may not care for, realistically to me it comes down to price (aka Yamato factor still being expensive for the time being and temporarily down in price whenever the Yamato campaign ends) but since Persona revs are super cheap (while its still being scheduled), its safe to say pick Mana Rev over Ether Factor

Will_2_Power
Mar 30, 2019, 07:54 PM
^Yeah, thanx for the response.

I used to affix high-slot Factor Catalyst & Ether Soul on wep & unit fodders for massive $$$, but now that there's Mana Rev and Rev fodders are super cheap, I think my most peeps will forgo affixing Ether Factor (for now...).

I guess I'll move on to affixing more of Lesser Fodders (EV affixes) for $$$ instead during boost week...

Flaoc
Mar 30, 2019, 07:58 PM
ether factor is pretty bleh considering its just a glorified modulator

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 30, 2019, 10:03 PM
ether factor is pretty bleh considering its just a glorified modulator

If you think about it in my weird-ass logic, ether factor x3 is the biggest stat jump over using any combination of the other factors (30-50atk, 15pp) vs;
-mana reverie x3 compared to persona rev x3 (30atk, 12pp)
-astral soul x3 compared to ares the soul x3 (30atk, 6pp)

Though to clarify, I put ether factors on my units, and mana rev on my weapons because of less standard affix space.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 30, 2019, 10:12 PM
If you think about it in my weird-ass logic, ether factor x3 is the biggest stat jump over using any combination of the other factors (30-50atk, 15pp) vs;
-mana reverie x3 compared to persona rev x3 (30atk, 12pp)
-astral soul x3 compared to ares the soul x3 (30atk, 6pp)

Though to clarify, I put mana rev on my weapons because of less standard affix space, and ether factor on my units.42031

Im waiting for another astral/ether/mana tier affix that offers All Resist stats since the def increase from Astral/Ether isnt exactly noticeable versus all resist being added from what i remember

Zangor17
Mar 30, 2019, 10:51 PM
So I am behind on my progression since I lost interest in the game for a short period. But how long will Specter of Destruction continue to be scheduled? I'm assuming its gonna show up less once Episode 6 releases and the new emergency quest comes with that but I still do want to work on upgrading my profound Xion weapon. at the moment im assuming there wont be other methods to acquire the materials added anytime soon.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 30, 2019, 11:32 PM
So I am behind on my progression since I lost interest in the game for a short period. But how long will Specter of Destruction continue to be scheduled? I'm assuming its gonna show up less once Episode 6 releases and the new emergency quest comes with that but I still do want to work on upgrading my profound Xion weapon. at the moment im assuming there wont be other methods to acquire the materials added anytime soon.

-it's still somewhat new/popular EQ so it will continue to be scheduled how it is now
-Arma Raid will be plastered everywhere once its out but I'm sure Sega knows people are still trying to get their stone/drops so it'll be schedule but maybe at half of what it is now
-Materials? depends, im sure they can add Erobos anytime to anything outside Persona Raid if they decide to but stuff like the Falz weapons required for Celestial are already reachable at anytime with 2019 Badges

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 31, 2019, 02:45 AM
What happened to the exchange for my room tickets ??

ArcaneTechs
Mar 31, 2019, 03:04 AM
What happened to the exchange for my room tickets ??
https://i.ibb.co/dGbgLXK/my-room.jpg

?????????????????????????????

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 31, 2019, 04:19 AM
not that one the one for the blue ticket

ArcaneTechs
Mar 31, 2019, 04:25 AM
not that one the one for the blue ticket
https://i.ibb.co/9H04vWr/my-room2.jpg

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 31, 2019, 05:13 AM
ok thanks lol. I dunno how I can miss it

EspeonageTieler
Mar 31, 2019, 08:02 PM
I've finally ran out of embrace weapons for grinding. What are some alternative ways to grind stuff cheap/efficiently?

ArcaneTechs
Mar 31, 2019, 08:09 PM
I've finally ran out of embrace weapons for grinding. What are some alternative ways to grind stuff cheap/efficiently?

use:
- +30 CF weapons
- buy +20 or higher Nox weps
- buy Emperor mats
- feed junk 10*s (very inefficient)

EspeonageTieler
Apr 1, 2019, 06:50 AM
use:
- +30 CF weapons
- buy +20 or higher Nox weps
- buy Emperor mats
- feed junk 10*s (very inefficient)

Thank you. Now that I've got my atlas ars I'm wondering how do I get vampiric strike on it? I'm super noob when it comes to affixing so I really don't have any idea.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 1, 2019, 08:59 AM
fun scratch has given us over the years 100's of my room furniture and i do not even use half of it. Yeah most of it is sitting in the wharehouse and accumalating.

there a way to get rid of it besides selling it off in my shop

the_importer_
Apr 1, 2019, 09:03 AM
I know SEGA has not produced a PC/Vita/PS4 physical game for EP5, but has a soundtrack been released? I'm googling, but not finding anything :(

Tymek
Apr 1, 2019, 09:28 AM
I know SEGA has not produced a PC/Vita/PS4 physical game for EP5, but has a soundtrack been released? I'm googling, but not finding anything :(

No release yet.

the_importer_
Apr 1, 2019, 09:39 AM
No release yet.

Hasn't been a shit ton of merch during EP5, guess the hype died down.

silo1991
Apr 1, 2019, 09:56 AM
Have you tried searching in Japanese?

yeah and still nothing :/.

i have all story OSTs in my jukebox , but i dont know how to turn them into sound files

Anduril
Apr 1, 2019, 10:36 AM
Thank you. Now that I've got my atlas ars I'm wondering how do I get vampiric strike on it? I'm super noob when it comes to affixing so I really don't have any idea.
You just have to go into affix it; when you do, you'll see a blue affix at the top of your list and that is S4: Vampiric Strike.

fun scratch has given us over the years 100's of my room furniture and i do not even use half of it. Yeah most of it is sitting in the wharehouse and accumalating.

there a way to get rid of it besides selling it off in my shop

Sell them to NPC vendors.

EspeonageTieler
Apr 1, 2019, 01:53 PM
You just have to go into affix it; when you do, you'll see a blue affix at the top of your list and that is S4: Vampiric Strike.

Sell them to NPC vendors.

Do I need a second copy of the weapon.

Anduril
Apr 1, 2019, 02:03 PM
Do I need a second copy of the weapon.
You just need some random fodder (with the right number of affixes) to be able to initiate the affixing.

EspeonageTieler
Apr 1, 2019, 02:15 PM
You just need some random fodder (with the right number of affixes) to be able to initiate the affixing.

Is the number of affixes just the number of slots on the weapon? Or would I need more?

Anduril
Apr 1, 2019, 02:18 PM
Is the number of affixes just the number of slots on the weapon? Or would I need more?

Yes, the number of slots. The number of slots on the fodder must be equal to or greater than the number of slots on the Atlas Ars.

Tymek
Apr 1, 2019, 03:53 PM
Are there any efficient ways to obtain Yurlungur Crystals? I know you can get 10 crystals per week for 3000CC in the Casino, and that Hans and Franka have orders which combined give you 4 crystals in total, but other than that the only way I know is to just spam Ultimate Tunnels.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 1, 2019, 04:14 PM
Pso2 day bonus keys expire a week after pickup, or a week after campaign reward pick up deadline?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 1, 2019, 04:50 PM
Pso2 day bonus keys expire a week after pickup, or a week after campaign reward pick up deadline?
they expire in may

RadiantLegend
Apr 1, 2019, 08:12 PM
Are there any efficient ways to obtain Yurlungur Crystals? I know you can get 10 crystals per week for 3000CC in the Casino, and that Hans and Franka have orders which combined give you 4 crystals in total, but other than that the only way I know is to just spam Ultimate Tunnels.
Pso2 es quick search. Weapon badge 2016 or weapon badge 2018

[Ayumi]
Apr 1, 2019, 09:00 PM
I'll assume it was answered before but can you weapon form an item more than once?
As in can I use the same for example Final Impact on 3 different Launchers to make them look like Final Impact? Or can you only do it once per Final Impact? I'm wondering because of the red "No Sign" I see after using 2 items to transmutate and and to be transmutated into.

Anduril
Apr 1, 2019, 09:15 PM
;3461244']I'll assume it was answered before but can you weapon form an item more than once?
As in can I use the same for example Final Impact on 3 different Launchers to make them look like Final Impact? Or can you only do it once per Final Impact? I'm wondering because of the red "No Sign" I see after using 2 items to transmutate and and to be transmutated into.

You can. The red sign is just to indicate that it is a type of account lock that cannot be reversed.

Nyansan
Apr 3, 2019, 05:11 AM
where does alchemic gene drop? from map or a2 boss?

Tippo
Apr 3, 2019, 07:04 AM
How high does your score need to be to get hunar wings in endless quest?

On a side note, I couldn't really find a detailed guide of endless quests anywhere (besides swiki which I can't read), is there an english guide on endless quests anywhere?

Shoterxx
Apr 3, 2019, 08:38 AM
After the Material Storage expires, how long does it keep the items for? Does it keep them there forever?

Dark Mits
Apr 3, 2019, 08:47 AM
After the Material Storage expires, how long does it keep the items for? Does it keep them there forever?After expiration it becomes "Withdraw only". Item can remain there without time limit and you can withdraw at will, but you can no longer deposit even on an existing stack. This applies for all storages, not just Material Storage.

Shoterxx
Apr 3, 2019, 09:30 AM
After expiration it becomes "Withdraw only". Item can remain there without time limit and you can withdraw at will, but you can no longer deposit even on an existing stack. This applies for all storages, not just Material Storage.

Thanks. I have a bunch of items that I use VERY rarely, so I'm fine with that, as long as it doesn't suddenly delete them.

Titan
Apr 3, 2019, 03:52 PM
Which culinary items assist in obtaining materials for Yerkes and random daily fish?

Dark Mits
Apr 4, 2019, 12:22 AM
Which culinary items assist in obtaining materials for Yerkes and random daily fish?PSUBlog has a very nice list regarding this (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/gathering-material-boosters/).

Zangor17
Apr 4, 2019, 01:53 AM
whats the most effective way to get lambda grinders? I'm working on the 15 star materials from the campaign but iv burned through the 60 given as rewards.

Anduril
Apr 4, 2019, 02:12 AM
whats the most effective way to get lambda grinders? I'm working on the 15 star materials from the campaign but iv burned through the 60 given as rewards.

Aside from recycling 12* weapons and 10*/11* Eggs, the most reasoanble non-limited way to get Lambda Grinders is via Buster Medals (10 medals for 1 Lambda).
Unfortunately, the 2019 Badge shop doesn't have Lambdas like the 2018 one did, but if you still have 2018 badges (and don't care for getting Astral Soul SAF), they are 20 2018 badges each..
You can also get 11 per character per week via Zeig's crafting COs (you trade the Craftman's Marks you get back to him for Lambdas), 20 per week at the Casino from 250CC a piece, and you can currently get them for 50 Chip Fragments each from Akhtar (though I believe you can only get 10 Fragments per day per character in the main game).

Dark Mits
Apr 4, 2019, 05:47 AM
Aside from recycling 12* weapons and 10*/11* Eggs, the most reasoanble non-limited way to get Lambda Grinders is via Buster Medals (10 medals for 1 Lambda).
Unfortunately, the 2019 Badge shop doesn't have Lambdas like the 2018 one did, but if you still have 2018 badges (and don't care for getting Astral Soul SAF), they are 20 2018 badges each..
You can also get 11 per character per week via Zeig's crafting COs (you trade the Craftman's Marks you get back to him for Lambdas), 20 per week at the Casino from 250CC a piece, and you can currently get them for 50 Chip Fragments each from Akhtar (though I believe you can only get 10 Fragments per day per character in the main game).In addition to that, you can get from PSO2es as well with various campaigns that take place (right now you can get 1 per 50 Gold Chip Fragments without Limit, 1 per 10 Eternal Jewels up to 10 Lambdas, 1 per 500 Leisure Coins up to 10 Lambdas)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 4, 2019, 10:33 AM
1: Calming intent hasn't worked for any weapon's weapon action so far, has it?

2: So was that truly the last of weekly kings crest campaigns last week? There's no regular 50-60 this week?

Stormwalker
Apr 4, 2019, 02:23 PM
In addition to that, you can get from PSO2es as well with various campaigns that take place (right now you can get 1 per 50 Gold Chip Fragments without Limit, 1 per 10 Eternal Jewels up to 10 Lambdas, 1 per 500 Leisure Coins up to 10 Lambdas)

This is where I have always gotten a large portion of my Lambda Grinders. I have multiple linked characters (9, I think, but I'd have to check), and getting enough LC to buy 10 Lambda Grinders on each character every month is trivial.

エリュシオン
Apr 4, 2019, 05:49 PM
1: Calming intent hasn't worked for any weapon's weapon action so far, has it?

2: So was that truly the last of weekly kings crest campaigns last week? There's no regular 50-60 this week?

1. No, or if it is, that's news to me. I've never read it affected weapon action and I think it says normal attack specifically.

2. I believe so, they stated they were going to give out 1400 King Crest, which did add up just to 2 weeks with the amount they were giving out per week.

NightlightPro
Apr 5, 2019, 06:21 AM
what SSA's are worth on lightstream sword ???

Saffran
Apr 5, 2019, 08:32 AM
The same SSA as every other SSA weapon, most probably...

Will_2_Power
Apr 5, 2019, 02:42 PM
Quick Question:

Where do you guys usually WB or prefer WB on the Flaming Cocktrice (or order of WB placements on this guy)?

I usually WB his head (the comb of his head) for, I think, a quick kill -> i.e. for Gunners, or Ranged classes? But it seems that other rangers prefer the snake on his backend, and sometimes his chest, and will override my WB placement?

Or is this a case of just WB where the heck ever, who cares?

silo1991
Apr 5, 2019, 03:35 PM
Quick Question:

Where do you guys usually WB or prefer WB on the Flaming Cocktrice (or order of WB placements on this guy)?

I usually WB his head (the comb of his head) for, I think, a quick kill -> i.e. for Gunners, or Ranged classes? But it seems that other rangers prefer the snake on his backend, and sometimes his chest, and will override my WB placement?

Or is this a case of just WB where the heck ever, who cares?

WB tail for get rid of the poison and the torso for break it , maybe aim the crest first too

Will_2_Power
Apr 5, 2019, 04:10 PM
@silo:

Alright, thank you for your response.

I think from now on, my "standard/usual" method will be to (1) first WB his tail until it breaks, and then (2) WB his torso afterward to break it.

*I won't completely disregard WB'ing the crest/comb, however, if I feel like it's appropriate... like in the event that I see several Gu's gunning it's head or something*

silo1991
Apr 6, 2019, 01:46 AM
a friend just came back to the game , but for some reason the player shop doesnt display all the search options.

he just want to buy a tail , i type tail in the search and he get nothing , i type it and i got many results .

whats the reason of why my friend is having trouble with the player shop ?

Anduril
Apr 6, 2019, 02:07 AM
a friend just came back to the game , but for some reason the player shop doesnt display all the search options.

he just want to buy a tail , i type tail in the search and he get nothing , i type it and i got many results .

whats the reason of why my friend is having trouble with the player shop ?
If I recall correctly, it has to do with the way that the Item Patch caches item names. Essentially, unless you see the item with the English name in-game, it won't have the name loaded in, and thus you can't search for it in English. What your friend needs to do is find the Japanese name of the item they want to be able to search. Another way to load up the cache is to just use the MyShop filters to do a general accessories (or hairstyle, or Inner Wear, etc.) search, then search by display time, or go through and change the minimum price and search via price, and just go though all twenty pages of items; that should populate the cache with more item names, thus allowing them to narrow the search afterward.

Zangor17
Apr 6, 2019, 10:52 PM
is there a way to change starting a quest with a party to skip the queue confirmation? I don't party often but since the last time i played with friends they changed it so now we have to wait for confirmations to go before we can start quests when that didn't exist before.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 6, 2019, 11:01 PM
is there a way to change starting a quest with a party to skip the queue confirmation? I don't party often but since the last time i played with friends they changed it so now we have to wait for confirmations to go before we can start quests when that didn't exist before.

this only happens when you're in a PT and you're trying to Block Match for that particular quest, if you're starting up a quest like normal it won't ask you that and you'll just load w/e quest like usual

if you're doing XQ's, you are forced to wait until everyone is in camp before starting anything up

Anduril
Apr 7, 2019, 12:15 AM
If you are multi-block matching with a party, as the leader you can force a restart without needing everyone to confirm by hitting "Depart for All" (leftmost button) [at least when restarting via the campship telepipe; I'm not sure if this option exists when starting up a quest from the Terminal].
If this is from the Terminal, you may also have the default position set to Multi-block matching; you can change it to default to standard matching via the options (I think it's somewhere in General Settings).

ArcaneTechs
Apr 8, 2019, 02:16 AM
what is the difference between 5 & 6 in the Graphics setting? i don't remember exactly, was there any actual performance improvement or just graphics upgrade?

also the Direct 3D 9Ex option on the last tab, what does that do? is it worth enabling?

final_attack
Apr 8, 2019, 03:36 AM
what is the difference between 5 & 6 in the Graphics setting? i don't remember exactly, was there any actual performance improvement or just graphics upgrade?

Just graphic upgrade as far as I can remember

silo1991
Apr 8, 2019, 10:11 AM
If I recall correctly, it has to do with the way that the Item Patch caches item names. Essentially, unless you see the item with the English name in-game, it won't have the name loaded in, and thus you can't search for it in English. What your friend needs to do is find the Japanese name of the item they want to be able to search. Another way to load up the cache is to just use the MyShop filters to do a general accessories (or hairstyle, or Inner Wear, etc.) search, then search by display time, or go through and change the minimum price and search via price, and just go though all twenty pages of items; that should populate the cache with more item names, thus allowing them to narrow the search afterward.

well i forgot to mention this : we type simply tail , i got plenty results but he couldnt get nothing .

maybe he just need to reinstall the item patch as you suggest

also sorry for the late anwser i was out the whole weekend

Anduril
Apr 8, 2019, 10:19 AM
well i forgot to mention this : we type simply tail , i got plenty results but he couldnt get nothing .

maybe he just need to reinstall the item patch as you suggest

also sorry for the late anwser i was out the whole weekend

I never said to reinstall. Again, it is the cache. The item patch does not function the same way as the normal menu patch, so reinstalling will not help. He just needs to go through and populate the cache by loading in English names.
If he doesn't want to do the "go through generic shop results" option, his best bet is to just search online for potential items (like on this page: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?エステ/アクセサリー(その他)or through bumped's AC Scratch Directory: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory/) then search with the Japanese name in-game.

silo1991
Apr 8, 2019, 10:38 AM
I never said to reinstall. Again, it is the cache. The item patch does not function the same way as the normal menu patch, so reinstalling will not help. He just needs to go through and populate the cache by loading in English names.
If he doesn't want to do the "go through generic shop results" option, his best bet is to just search online for potential items (like on this page: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?エステ/アクセサリー(その他)or through bumped's AC Scratch Directory: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory/) then search with the Japanese name in-game.

oh ; im sorry for my misinterpretation about , but yeah i understood the solution now , thanks for the help

Kole
Apr 8, 2019, 11:33 AM
Hey which launcher PA has the best dps? or is it still just spamming normal atk in the air?

silo1991
Apr 8, 2019, 11:39 AM
Hey which launcher PA has the best dps? or is it still just spamming normal atk in the air?

cosmo breaker and sphere eraser (depending of the situation) and divine launcher for strong attack , also normal attacks arent a bad idea eather

silo1991
Apr 8, 2019, 11:42 AM
another question my friend have a big issue with the EQ announcer , he lower the music volume to 10 and the rest to 30/20 (i forgot the detail) and he hear the announcer too loud.

its there and option to modify that or its something with his sound system (i consider that already)

Anduril
Apr 8, 2019, 04:46 PM
another question my friend have a big issue with the EQ announcer , he lower the music volume to 10 and the rest to 30/20 (i forgot the detail) and he hear the announcer too loud.

its there and option to modify that or its something with his sound system (i consider that already)

If your friend already has the in-game volume sliders down, but it is still too loud, then they may need to lower the overall volume of PSO2 in Windows; if you right-click on the Volume icon in your Taskbar, you can open up Volume Mixer which will let you lower the volume of any program individually without affecting the volume of any other program you may have open.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 8, 2019, 07:18 PM
What is that 4th camo?

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/road-to-ep6-boost-3-header.jpg

final_attack
Apr 8, 2019, 07:32 PM
What is that 4th camo?

Afin's Rifle, I think (https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%BC%8A%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A3%E3%83%A9%E3% 83%B3%E3%83%84%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC )

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 8, 2019, 09:05 PM
Afin's Rifle, I think (https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%BC%8A%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A3%E3%83%A9%E3% 83%B3%E3%83%84%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC )

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuglyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TheFanaticViper
Apr 9, 2019, 04:49 AM
About celestial upgrade, are we allowed to choose the base weapon for affix/element ?

Anduril
Apr 9, 2019, 07:11 AM
About celestial upgrade, are we allowed to choose the base weapon for affix/element ?

Yes, you can pick any of the trade weapons to serve as the base for the upgrade.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 9, 2019, 10:47 PM
where to find this ズィレンハイト-NT besides trying to beat up apostle dragon for it. I mean he doesn't show up often so how else can I get it. I need 2 pieces cause of the S1

Anduril
Apr 9, 2019, 11:15 PM
where to find this ズィレンハイト-NT besides trying to beat up apostle dragon for it. I mean he doesn't show up often so how else can I get it. I need 2 pieces cause of the S1

Apostolo Dragon is the only thing that drops it.
Also, why do you need 2? If you have one, you can just use it to infinitely create and swap the S1 to other weapons.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 9, 2019, 11:57 PM
Apostolo Dragon is the only thing that drops it.
Also, why do you need 2? If you have one, you can just use it to infinitely create and swap the S1 to other weapons.

I had one. Used the S1 on hero's sword. now I need two more for the S1's one hero tmg and tails

Anduril
Apr 10, 2019, 12:04 AM
I had one. Used the S1 on hero's sword. now I need two more for the S1's one hero tmg and tails
I don't think you understood what I meant. As of August 29, 2018 there has been an option to transfer SSAs where both weapons are kept afterward; this means for a weapon with a desirable SAF SSA (like S1:Sturdy Intent or S2:Powering Intent), you can just keep creating and transferring the SSA off of that single weapon rather than losing it as fodder via normal affixing, thus why I said you only need one copy.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 10, 2019, 12:43 AM
I don't think you understood what I meant. As of August 29, 2018 there has been an option to transfer SSAs where both weapons are kept afterward; this means for a weapon with a desirable SAF SSA (like S1:Sturdy Intent or S2:Powering Intent), you can just keep creating and transferring the SSA off of that single weapon rather than losing it as fodder via normal affixing, thus why I said you only need one copy.

EDIT: same slots right ?? 8 sword and 8 tmg? or does 7 sword 8 tmg work ??

thanks for the info@Anduril . I must have missed that somewhere hehe. Anyways , will get to it later when the game comes up

Anduril
Apr 10, 2019, 12:46 AM
thanks for the info@Anduril . I must have missed that somewhere hehe. Anyways , will get to it later when the game comes up

EDIT: same slots right ?? 8 sword and 8 tmg? or does 7 sword 8 tmg work ??
For the S-Class Ability Transfer option, the "fodder" weapon does not have to have the same number of slots as the base weapon, in fact, the "fodder" weapon can have as little as 1 slot even if the base weapon has 8.

Just remember, this infinite supply of an SSA only applies to weapons that have the SSA as their SAF; if the SSA is from a drop, or if you transferred it onto a weapon via affxing, you still will keep both weapons, but you won't be able to create more of the SSA, so in your case, you cannot transfer and create S1:Sturdy Intent using your existing Atlas Sword becuase S1: Sturdy Intent is not its SAF; you still need to find a new Zirenheit-NT, but once you do, you can keep affixing S1: Sturdy Intent to the Zirenheit-NT, then transfer it to your other weapons.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 10, 2019, 03:12 AM
For the S-Class Ability Transfer option, the "fodder" weapon does not have to have the same number of slots as the base weapon, in fact, the "fodder" weapon can have as little as 1 slot even if the base weapon has 8.

Just remember, this infinite supply of an SSA only applies to weapons that have the SSA as their SAF; if the SSA is from a drop, or if you transferred it onto a weapon via affxing, you still will keep both weapons, but you won't be able to create more of the SSA, so in your case, you cannot transfer and create S1:Sturdy Intent using your existing Atlas Sword becuase S1: Sturdy Intent is not its SAF; you still need to find a new Zirenheit-NT, but once you do, you can keep affixing S1: Sturdy Intent to the Zirenheit-NT, then transfer it to your other weapons.

Whats wrong?? why will it go from 8 to 6 slot ?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVSKSqglJAU&feature=youtu.be

ArcaneTechs
Apr 10, 2019, 03:30 AM
Whats wrong?? why will it go from 8 to 6 slot ?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVSKSqglJAU&feature=youtu.be

dude come on, you cant be this....

Atra TMG's is at 8x

Atra Sword is at 6x

its letting you pick and fill the SSA's and abilities for your TMG's first since they're at 8x

last its letting you pick and fill your Sword at 6x

This isn't a magical thing they added where they allow your TMG's and Sword to swap the number of actual slots on the weapons. You need to actually upslot your Sword if you want it at 8s. You are ONLY swapping SSA's during this process, NOT ability slots count

ArcaneTechs
Apr 10, 2019, 03:38 AM
wait are you saying its 2 items at once ??

Going by the order you went from your vid

-Pick base weapon with SSA's (TMGs)
-Pick 2nd weapon that has SSA's you want to swap from (Sword)
-List comes down
-Go through the list for the FIRST weapon (TMGs) for SSA's to keep and fill in the rest with abilities
-Go through the list for the SECOND weapon (Sword) for SSA's to keep and fill in the rest with abilities
-Preview window pops up followed by confirmation meseta payment
-Done

Read this if you still don't get it

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/episode-5-s-class-abilities/

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 10, 2019, 07:29 AM
thanks @ Andruil and kril. Got how it works thanks!!

Dark Priest
Apr 10, 2019, 03:24 PM
What are optimal braver PAs these days, i know back in 2017 Guren was broken (it looks like it still is from my recent going back to the class) but what is it like now to dish out out respectable damage? i also see very few bravers now thanks to hero just overflowing the classes people use now. which i'm sure phantom will add to..

Would also like to know how ranger fairs.

silo1991
Apr 10, 2019, 03:42 PM
What are optimal braver PAs these days, i know back in 2017 Guren was broken (it looks like it still is from my recent going back to the class) but what is it like now to dish out out respectable damage? i also see very few bravers now thanks to hero just overflowing the classes people use now. which i'm sure phantom will add to..

Would also like to know how ranger fairs.

i use guren but i have an alternative combo which is : shunka shuran (for get close) , asagiri rendan for follow up and kazan nadeshinko (mostly as the over end of bravers)

and for rangers , use weak bullet , then one point , end atract , glorious rain and satellite cannon , everything depend of what are you fighting

also use hunter as subclass if you dont want to get stun by the most simple hit

Dark Priest
Apr 10, 2019, 03:50 PM
i use guren but i have an alternative combo which is : shunka shuran (for get close) , asagiri rendan for follow up and kazan nadeshinko (mostly as the over end of bravers)

and for rangers , use weak bullet , then one point , end atract , glorious rain and satellite cannon , everything depend of what are you fighting

also use hunter as subclass if you dont want to get stun by the most simple hit

I have not started on my ranger yet, since i was getting re used to my old classes, such as force, but after braver i will start on ranger, back then i was using RA/GU (actually GU/RA but i had no other sub to fall back on for ranger) but i found it it's pretty shit now (or was it ever good..) so now i had to divert and level the characters hunter sub since i was dragging it along back then. so hunter is assured regardless. which i do like better for that very reason, defense and utility

silo1991
Apr 10, 2019, 04:28 PM
I have not started on my ranger yet, since i was getting re used to my old classes, such as force, but after braver i will start on ranger, back then i was using RA/GU (actually GU/RA but i had no other sub to fall back on for ranger) but i found it it's pretty shit now (or was it ever good..) so now i had to divert and level the characters hunter sub since i was dragging it along back then. so hunter is assured regardless. which i do like better for that very reason, defense and utility

RA/GU its only worth if you spam glorious rain , GU/RA by other hand its good only if you aim exclusively to weak points (recomended to bring a friend as ranger for weak bullets in the nesesary points )

and yeah hunter its the best subclass , and before the double jump became generic skill , it was a hell as a main class because it was imposible to reach any fliying enemy (never tried if is a good idea now against magatsu)

ArcaneTechs
Apr 10, 2019, 06:25 PM
RA/GU its only worth if you spam glorious rain , GU/RA by other hand its good only if you aim exclusively to weak points (recomended to bring a friend as ranger for weak bullets in the nesesary points )

and yeah hunter its the best subclass , and before the double jump became generic skill , it was a hell as a main class because it was imposible to reach any fliying enemy (never tried if is a good idea now against magatsu)

Gu/Fi/>Gu/Hu>Gu/Ra just as a fyi

Ra/Hu best combo

Crevox
Apr 10, 2019, 10:53 PM
Any guides on like... what the current general gearing strategy is for end game? I stopped playing early on in episode 4, might be interested in playing again for episode 6. Wanting to know if I should be doing something in game before the launch or what I should be working towards... or if I should just wait till episode 6?

I think I'm missing multiple level caps and am using those old 10(11?) star PP units, I think I need to get 12 star units to unlock level cap right? What's the easiest way to go about things?

If there's any kind of guide I don't mind just reading and learning, but if anyone can point me in some general direction I would really appreciate it.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 10, 2019, 10:56 PM
Any guides on like... what the current general gearing strategy is for end game? I stopped playing early on in episode 4, might be interested in playing again for episode 6. Wanting to know if I should be doing something in game before the launch or what I should be working towards... or if I should just wait till episode 6?

I think I'm missing multiple level caps and am using those old 10(11?) star PP units, I think I need to get 12 star units to unlock level cap right? What's the easiest way to go about things?

If there's any kind of guide I don't mind just reading and learning, but if anyone can point me in some general direction I would really appreciate it.

https://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-episode-6/

silo1991
Apr 11, 2019, 06:49 AM
which S1 ability is better , ofensive intent or phantasmal intent im asking because i dont know how much is the bonus of the last one and the wikia doesnt give me the info i need

TheFanaticViper
Apr 11, 2019, 08:45 AM
which S1 ability is better , ofensive intent or phantasmal intent im asking because i dont know how much is the bonus of the last one and the wikia doesnt give me the info i need
Phantasmal intent give 1%/2%/3% according to your PB jauge

silo1991
Apr 11, 2019, 01:46 PM
Phantasmal intent give 1%/2%/3% according to your PB jauge

thanks for the info , im going for phantasmal intent for sure

Zangor17
Apr 12, 2019, 04:24 AM
So i got into a mpa for the limited quest and it was filling slow. Ended up tabbing out and the whole quest started and went without me moving (it failed me due to time out). I know they had a policy for leaving a full mpa alot but does this count or is it just a mess up on my part?

Anduril
Apr 12, 2019, 07:11 AM
So i got into a mpa for the limited quest and it was filling slow. Ended up tabbing out and the whole quest started and went without me moving (it failed me due to time out). I know they had a policy for leaving a full mpa alot but does this count or is it just a mess up on my part?

That only applies to EQs with a run limit, as far as I recall.

Dark Priest
Apr 12, 2019, 10:58 AM
That only applies to EQs with a run limit, as far as I recall.

There is a penalty for leaving full EQs? What about persona, i know i get a fair amount where it will be full and some people just leave during his opening scene.

Anduril
Apr 12, 2019, 11:54 AM
There is a penalty for leaving full EQs? What about persona, i know i get a fair amount where it will be full and some people just leave during his opening scene.

They log when you abandon/disconnect EQs with run limits after the teleporter finishes counting down. There is no immediate penalty, but if it happens enough times, you can get a temp ban.

Dark Priest
Apr 12, 2019, 01:12 PM
They log when you abandon/disconnect EQs with run limits after the teleporter finishes counting down. There is no immediate penalty, but if it happens enough times, you can get a temp ban.

I see, i guess that's why i never knew, i only really leave one if it's REALLY bad. like taking 10+ minutes on the first phase, but that only seems to happen in none expert ticked runs.

Do you know how many times it takes though?

Also, i realize this is going off topic now, so i'll just throw a question in:

For hunter (mainly leveling it as a sub) What is the best weapon to bother with for them natively like outside of trying to get a weapon for the sub you're leveling it for.

as sword seems pretty underwhelming, what are it's best PAs to chain.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 12, 2019, 05:15 PM
Equipped camos take precedent over weapon form change?

Anduril
Apr 12, 2019, 05:25 PM
I see, i guess that's why i never knew, i only really leave one if it's REALLY bad. like taking 10+ minutes on the first phase, but that only seems to happen in none expert ticked runs.

Do you know how many times it takes though?
I don't think we have a definite number, but I would say more than a half a dozen in a week might be pushing it?

Equipped camos take precedent over weapon form change?
Yes, they do.

Tyreek
Apr 15, 2019, 12:17 AM
So does the Celestial/Lightstream and Bode series have a set bonus? I planned to try and affix my Celestial series and pass off my Izane set to my alt to giive them something that will make them tolerable for current combat, since only my main is properly affixed. Arks Visiphone doesn't have their set section completed yet.

Dark Mits
Apr 15, 2019, 12:40 AM
So does the Celestial/Lightstream and Bode series have a set bonus? I planned to try and affix my Celestial series and pass off my Izane set to my alt to giive them something that will make them tolerable for current combat, since only my main is properly affixed. Arks Visiphone doesn't have their set section completed yet.They don't. At the same time, Lightstream units are upgrades to Bode ones on all stats.

Tyreek
Apr 15, 2019, 12:59 AM
Hmm, I see. Should I still stick with my Izane set in this instance? I'd like the upgrade, but I like the HP buffs, and Izane seems to be the highest in the HP pool.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 15, 2019, 01:42 AM
Hmm, I see. Should I still stick with my Izane set in this instance? I'd like the upgrade, but I like the HP buffs, and Izane seems to be the highest in the HP pool.

Lightstreams are the top units in the game right now:

Each Unit
-100 HP
-15 PP
-50 S/R/T atk
-5% S/R/T def
-371 Def @ +10

they top Izane in everyway and if you want more HP just affix it on to them while not losing out on any PP since Izane offers none

Tyreek
Apr 15, 2019, 02:21 AM
And on that note, I have never unit crafted before. Are there any penalties for unit crafting units? I wouldn't mind trying an HP craft to add on to these units.

Anduril
Apr 15, 2019, 02:26 AM
And on that note, I have never unit crafted before. Are there any penalties for unit crafting units? I wouldn't mind trying an HP craft to add on to these units.

12* Units can't be crafted.
In general, though, crafting makes units lose all their unique stats, with the exception of their set bonuses.

Tyreek
Apr 15, 2019, 02:52 AM
Ah, so there is a detriment after all. Well, there goes that plan.

EspeonageTieler
Apr 15, 2019, 05:07 AM
When they changed how ep 1-3 worked and added the omnibus did they also change some dialogue? I'm playing through it and at the end of episode 2 they mention alma by name but I don't recall if it was originally like that. Though it has been years since I actually played through the story I feel like that's not something I would forget.

Poyonche
Apr 15, 2019, 06:47 AM
When they changed how ep 1-3 worked and added the omnibus did they also change some dialogue? I'm playing through it and at the end of episode 2 they mention alma by name but I don't recall if it was originally like that. Though it has been years since I actually played through the story I feel like that's not something I would forget.

Before Regius cut the hell out of [Loser], Alma was indeed mentionned.

EspeonageTieler
Apr 15, 2019, 11:18 AM
Before Regius cut the hell out of [Loser], Alma was indeed mentionned.

Well I guess I did just forget then. Thanks for the confirmation.

the_importer_
Apr 15, 2019, 11:35 AM
I have over 50 Solo PD triggers, trying to make cash by trading cubes for grinders and then selling those at the NPC shops. The only issue is that it's costly when it comes to drop boosters. Double and Final form is easy enough, but the first part of PD, the time it takes seems to be random. Any strategies to make the fight quicker?

Reilet
Apr 15, 2019, 12:08 PM
I have over 50 Solo PD triggers, trying to make cash by trading cubes for grinders and then selling those at the NPC shops. The only issue is that it's costly when it comes to drop boosters. Double and Final form is easy enough, but the first part of PD, the time it takes seems to be random. Any strategies to make the fight quicker?

Kill the first phase right when you break three of his pieces so that you have the bits floating around. Kill the bits during the transition to second phase and kill the second phase at the giant eye weakpoint... or do so much damage that you skip the second phase entirely

the_importer_
Apr 15, 2019, 12:22 PM
Just so that we're on the same page when it comes to phases:

-Double Phase
-Flower Phase
-Humanoid Phase 1
-Persona Phase
-Humanoid Phase 2 (Final)

Now regarding the weak point, it seems that if I try to it hit with a very damaging attack like Barantsion just makes the process to it's next phase slower for some reason, is this normal?

Loveless62
Apr 15, 2019, 02:11 PM

Kill the first phase right when you break three of his pieces so that you have the bits floating around. Kill the bits during the transition to second phase and kill the second phase at the giant eye weakpoint... or do so much damage that you skip the second phase entirely
To add to this: Breaking three pieces switches PD to a mode where its actions are fixed. Outside of this mode, PD can randomly use time-wasting attacks (flybys, debris bombing runs, and tail swipes) where you can't damage it.

Just so that we're on the same page when it comes to phases:

-Double Phase
-Flower Phase
-Humanoid Phase 1
-Persona Phase
-Humanoid Phase 2 (Final)

Now regarding the weak point, it seems that if I try to it hit with a very damaging attack like Barantsion just makes the process to it's next phase slower for some reason, is this normal?
I am not sure 100% what you are talking about, but I can take a guess. Maybe you are experiencing the space ("skybox") transition (time shift) while you are hitting the weak point.

The Flower Phase has two parts: the dark skybox part and the pink skybox part. The first part transitions to the second part when you do a certain fixed amount of damage to PD (~2 million I think?). This transition interrupts some of PDs actions. In particular, if the transition happens when the weak point is exposed, PD will immediately close the weak point. Part of the usual strategy for the Flower Phase is to force the skybox transition before you have PD open up the weak point. Then a single Barantsion to the weak point should be enough damage to transition from the Flower Phase pink skybox directly to Humanoid Phase 1.

Will_2_Power
Apr 15, 2019, 02:17 PM
No, it's not normal.

As Reilet said, the easiest way is, during the "Flower Phase" destroy 3 of the Flower's pieces (e.g. the claw that grabs you and slams you down on the platform, the oval thing that shoots balls that paralyzes, etc.), then the Flower will spawn its bits all aligned on the middle of the platform, destroy them all to reveal the obvious giant glaring white weakpoint, as you said, go ham on it (and do enough damage), and then PD will transition to "Humanoid Phase 1" or if you do enough damage, it'll skip "Humanoid Phase 1" entirely.

But honestly, by this point, because of power creep you should definitely have more than enough firepower to go from "Flower Phase" -> "Humanoid Phase 1" with relative ease after going ham on its weak point just once.

the_importer_
Apr 15, 2019, 02:55 PM
No, it's not normal.

As Reilet said, the easiest way is, during the "Flower Phase" destroy 3 of the Flower's pieces (e.g. the claw that grabs you and slams you down on the platform, the oval thing that shoots balls that paralyzes, etc.), then the Flower will spawn its bits all aligned on the middle of the platform, destroy them all to reveal the obvious giant glaring white weakpoint, as you said, go ham on it (and do enough damage), and then PD will transition to "Humanoid Phase 1" or if you do enough damage, it'll skip "Humanoid Phase 1" entirely.

But honestly, by this point, because of power creep you should definitely have more than enough firepower to go from "Flower Phase" -> "Humanoid Phase 1" with relative ease after going ham on its weak point just once.

I'm just trying to shave of a minute or two. I just can't seem to be able to go under 7.xx minutes. Doesn't seem like much, but this adds up and could save me some boosts in the long run.

Crevox
Apr 16, 2019, 02:55 AM
How do you unlock the solo ultimate quest?