PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Anduril
Apr 16, 2019, 02:59 AM
How do you unlock the solo ultimate quest?

Get 2 normal classes (or Hero) to lv80.

Crevox
Apr 16, 2019, 06:33 AM
How high does the quest boost bonus go? I'm at level 12 and it's still going and giving me more rare drop %. Are there secret bonuses at higher levels?

Will_2_Power
Apr 16, 2019, 08:35 AM
Quest Boost Bonus maxes out at Level 16, at 240% RDR bonus/

Dark Priest
Apr 16, 2019, 10:25 PM
Anyone know what weekly quest we're getting after maint? since this is the last week before episode 6.

Anduril
Apr 17, 2019, 12:13 AM
Anyone know what weekly quest we're getting after maint? since this is the last week before episode 6.

According to the Road to Episode 6 page (http://pso2.jp/players/campaign/roadtoepisode6/boostevent/), it looks like the only boosts we are getting this week are the Dudu boost and the Bonus Quest boost. No Campaign Quests or general boosts this week.

EspeonageTieler
Apr 17, 2019, 02:02 AM
What is the better unit set up. All 3 austere pieces or 2 and one lightstream? I don't know if they have any set bonus or not.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 17, 2019, 03:41 AM
What is the better unit set up. All 3 austere pieces or 2 and one lightstream? I don't know if they have any set bonus or not.

Full Lightstream

If missing LS units

Austere Rear+Arm & Leg of choice (yes austere leg sucks)

Austere units in general suck honestly

EspeonageTieler
Apr 17, 2019, 03:58 AM
Full Lightstream

If missing LS units

Austere Rear+Arm & Leg of choice (yes austere leg sucks)

Austere units in general suck honestly

That's unfortunate I only have the rear for LS so far. I assume austere are better than the free stellar wall though correct? I do have a few other 12 star units but I really don't know what is good or not.

Dark Mits
Apr 17, 2019, 05:41 AM
That's unfortunate I only have the rear for LS so far. I assume austere are better than the free stellar wall though correct? I do have a few other 12 star units but I really don't know what is good or not.Austere is barely better than Stellar sub units. In fact, Stellar have 15ATK more, whereas Austere has 20HP and 2% DEF more.

However, Austere is part of a set. Austere Rear+Austere Arm combined are the 2nd "best-in-slot" options after Lightstream Rear + Lightstream Arm, due to their set bonus. Individually Austere units are worse than Zara, Bode, Phobos, Tagami, and even old Zeinesis units.

silo1991
Apr 17, 2019, 10:18 AM
i have a question about summoner , a friend who is focus in R-atk classes wants to try the summoner class (range variant) does the gunner still work as subclass or its better ranger , (i know braver and fighter arent a bad idea for that variant)

also do you guys think phantom will overshadow braver as subclass for summoner ?

Anduril
Apr 17, 2019, 11:03 AM
i have a question about summoner , a friend who is focus in R-atk classes wants to try the summoner class (range variant) does the gunner still work as subclass or its better ranger , (i know braver and fighter arent a bad idea for that variant)

also do you guys think phantom will overshadow braver as subclass for summoner ?
Honestly, neither is good; GU lost its usefulness with the loss of subclass usable Chain Finish, and none of RA's high damage multipliers apply to Pets.
Remember, the Switch skills just change which ATK the Pet uses, but it will still count as Pet/Tech Damage, not Ranged Damage.
FI is pretty much the go-to sub for SU no matter what ATK you are using, with BR being usable, but less effective.

As for Phantom, assuming you have full Photon Stream, it will have the same multiplier for non-charged attacks as Weak Stance BR, albeit unconditional and you do get the benefits of PP Restorate, Sprint Tech Charge, and Tech Short Charge, so I would personally say that it could be used over BR, but you will still get higher multipliers from FI.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 17, 2019, 11:31 AM
That's unfortunate I only have the rear for LS so far. I assume austere are better than the free stellar wall though correct? I do have a few other 12 star units but I really don't know what is good or not.

Stellar Wall were never good, they were just mats to get the Expert Title

EspeonageTieler
Apr 17, 2019, 02:17 PM
Austere is barely better than Stellar sub units. In fact, Stellar have 15ATK more, whereas Austere has 20HP and 2% DEF more.

However, Austere is part of a set. Austere Rear+Austere Arm combined are the 2nd "best-in-slot" options after Lightstream Rear + Lightstream Arm, due to their set bonus. Individually Austere units are worse than Zara, Bode, Phobos, Tagami, and even old Zeinesis units.

What would you recommend since I only have lightstream rear? Should I just not use it and use another rear + arm combo or does a leg + arm combo do anything?

Dark Priest
Apr 17, 2019, 03:11 PM
Honestly, neither is good; GU lost its usefulness with the loss of subclass usable Chain Finish, and none of RA's high damage multipliers apply to Pets.
Remember, the Switch skills just change which ATK the Pet uses, but it will still count as Pet/Tech Damage, not Ranged Damage.
FI is pretty much the go-to sub for SU no matter what ATK you are using, with BR being usable, but less effective.

As for Phantom, assuming you have full Photon Stream, it will have the same multiplier for non-charged attacks as Weak Stance BR, albeit unconditional and you do get the benefits of PP Restorate, Sprint Tech Charge, and Tech Short Charge, so I would personally say that it could be used over BR, but you will still get higher multipliers from FI.

A follow up to this, what about techer sub? i didn't bother leveling fighter on the character with SU because "meh" is techer sub really that bad? or is fighter the only "viable" sub to use on summoner, If so, maybe phantom will change that because i really hate leveling fighter.

Anduril
Apr 17, 2019, 03:43 PM
A follow up to this, what about techer sub? i didn't bother leveling fighter on the character with SU because "meh" is techer sub really that bad? or is fighter the only "viable" sub to use on summoner, If so, maybe phantom will change that because i really hate leveling fighter.
With a TE sub, all you really get as a damage multiplier is Element Weak Hit; you get some benefits from the non-Main Class Support Tech skills, but it still doesn't get you close to even Average Stance BR since those only affect the effectiveness of the Support Techs themselves rather than giving a straight damage multiplier (For reference, with maxed Shifta Advance, Lv17 Shifta's multiplier becomes 24.625% as opposed to 19.7%, meaning you are only getting ~5% more Base ATK).

Like I said, PH might be as viable as BR (if not more so), but it still doesn't seem like it will match FI in terms of multipliers.

Also, keep in mind, if you get the 10* All-Class Takt, Rose Skewer, you don't really have to bother with using FI weapons to level, though you probably won't want to be running end-game content with it.

Dark Priest
Apr 17, 2019, 05:14 PM
With a TE sub, all you really get as a damage multiplier is Element Weak Hit; you get some benefits from the non-Main Class Support Tech skills, but it still doesn't get you close to even Average Stance BR since those only affect the effectiveness of the Support Techs themselves rather than giving a straight damage multiplier (For reference, with maxed Shifta Advance, Lv17 Shifta's multiplier becomes 24.625% as opposed to 19.7%, meaning you are only getting ~5% more Base ATK).

Like I said, PH might be as viable as BR (if not more so), but it still doesn't seem like it will match FI in terms of multipliers.

Also, keep in mind, if you get the 10* All-Class Takt, Rose Skewer, you don't really have to bother with using FI weapons to level, though you probably won't want to be running end-game content with it.

Yeah, i think i have that rose weapon, cause i needed it for the candy COs on other characters. i guess that makes it far less painful to level. so what do you pick in the fighter tree then?

Will_2_Power
Apr 17, 2019, 06:17 PM
Which Dark Blast and which Dark Blast move is the best to spam for MAXIMUM damage on a boss, assuming ALL skills have been maxed on all Dark Blasts?

I'm guessin', it will forever be Elder DB, and the "ora-ora-ora" move?

Crevox
Apr 17, 2019, 09:53 PM
Now that the limited quest is gone, are there any good quests to spam for loot/exp? I thought it would be Enchanted Forest but the loot looks a bit dated and it's not popular...

Tippo
Apr 17, 2019, 10:37 PM
So I just binged played EP 5 story and had a question.

So who exactly is Lisa? And how did Harriet's soul go into her body?

Also I'm just asking just in case this information was already released in a trailer/teaser or something. I don't understand Japanese so I can't understand what's being said. If this hasn't been revealed yet, please tell me that. Thanks.

Dark Priest
Apr 17, 2019, 11:29 PM
Now that the limited quest is gone, are there any good quests to spam for loot/exp? I thought it would be Enchanted Forest but the loot looks a bit dated and it's not popular...

Nothing seems to be popular if a LQ isn't up, It's pretty much back to logging on only for EQs then go do other stuff Or stand in lobby afk with actions going.

The only known one decent for exp seems to be world engulfed in flames but that's not even the current featured quest, looks like it's a dry week untill episode 6.

silo1991
Apr 18, 2019, 12:12 AM

im SU/BR for BQ EQ and seasonal EQs that spawns random enemys , SU/TE for raids and EQs that i know the elements will be standarized

my friend wanted to try the range variant because of his R-atk mag build , maybe i will tell him to go SU/FI or SU/BR (maybe SU-PH) without caring for the conversion skill or should he still get it? .im asking becuse i didnt understood the part of beside the conversion skill its working , still counts as tech damage

its worthy the S-atk conversion skill then ?, im planning try SU/FI for my second character who is fully focus on S-atk classes

Dark Mits
Apr 18, 2019, 12:32 AM
What would you recommend since I only have lightstream rear? Should I just not use it and use another rear + arm combo or does a leg + arm combo do anything?Arm+Leg unfortunately doesn't work, only Rear+Arm for Austere.

My recommendation would change depending on what Arm units you have available. If your have Bode Arm or Phobos Arm, I'd suggest Lightstream Rear + Bode/Phobos Arm; otherwise Austere Rear + Austere Arm. However, once you get a Lightstream Arm (or Bode, or Phobos), or once you get the first upgrade from Episode 6, then you will have to also change your Rear from Austere to the best Rear unit you have to not lose stats. This of course means double affixing costs.

Keep in mind that the above have value if you want to minmax. If you are more relaxed, then I suggest LS rear + your current best Arm, even if it is 11*.

Anduril
Apr 18, 2019, 01:15 AM
On Summoner:

@Dark Priest:
Your FI tree will depend on if you want to go with the standard S-ATK build or if you want to go with the niche T-ATK build (this info may be a little dated, btw).
S-ATK: This requires you to have Switch Strike on your SU tree. You are going to invest in all the S-ATK Ups, max Crazy Heart and Crazy Beat, max Brave Stance and Brave Stance Up, and PP Slayer is also a good idea. If you care to stance dance, also invest in Wise Stance and Wise Stance Up. The TAJA aren't as important becuase you can't JA with Pets, though you might find use for the PP reduction when using Support Techs.
T-ATK: This build is more about maxing the power of Rykros Staff via maxed Halfline Slayer, so you are going to avoid HP Restorate on your SU Tree, and nstead relying on Dear Master to keep you alive.

@silo1991:
The game calculates damage based on the ATK stat the attack uses and the type of damage it counts as. On the basic level, this usually means that Striking Damage scales off of S-ATK, Ranged Damage scales off of R-ATK, and Tech Damage scales off of T-ATK, but this is not always the case.

For example, Jet Boots damage scales off of T-ATK by default, but it counts as Striking Damage. The Switch skills will change what ATK stat an attack uses, but it will not change the damage type.

If your friend is fully kitted out with R-ATK units and Mag, then they should still take the Switch Shoot skill since it will make the Pet damage scale off of the R-ATK. And in your case, if you are fully investing in S-ATK, then you do want to take Switch Strike.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 18, 2019, 04:57 AM
if anyone knows where to find Mr Apostolo dragon , let me know . Need to farm the JB for the S1

TheFanaticViper
Apr 18, 2019, 07:13 AM
Arm+Leg unfortunately doesn't work, only Rear+Arm for Austere.

My recommendation would change depending on what Arm units you have available. If your have Bode Arm or Phobos Arm, I'd suggest Lightstream Rear + Bode/Phobos Arm; otherwise Austere Rear + Austere Arm. However, once you get a Lightstream Arm (or Bode, or Phobos), or once you get the first upgrade from Episode 6, then you will have to also change your Rear from Austere to the best Rear unit you have to not lose stats. This of course means double affixing costs.

Keep in mind that the above have value if you want to minmax. If you are more relaxed, then I suggest LS rear + your current best Arm, even if it is 11*.

I just add, Arm / Chalyra Kelas for striking class (85 s-atk / 17 pp), pretty good alternative to LS

Anduril
Apr 18, 2019, 07:40 AM
if anyone knows where to find Mr Apostolo dragon , let me know . Need to farm the JB for the S1

For the most part it's a random Free Field boss; just keep running Coast, Forest, or Caves on XH since the JB only drop from it when it is lv76+.
However, it does also appear in the second Endless Quest where you fight it and Chrome Dragon at the same time in their special arena

Crevox
Apr 18, 2019, 07:49 AM
What quest is everyone running right now outside of EQs? I'm a bit lost now that the limited quest is gone...

EDIT: How rare are the 14 star eggs from free explore? I kinda need some and it doesn't seem like anyone is running them, so soloing it a bit of a chore.

silo1991
Apr 18, 2019, 08:20 AM
On Summoner:

@silo1991:

For example, Jet Boots damage scales off of T-ATK by default, but it counts as Striking Damage. The Switch skills will change what ATK stat an attack uses, but it will not change the damage type.

ok i knew about how the switch skill change the scaling works , but i didnt knew the damage type never change :O

thanks for the info

FacelessRed
Apr 18, 2019, 11:59 AM
So I return! after 10,000 years I'm free.

No. Not quite but its been over a year since I left. And I'm back and confused. And I kept some class skill reset coupons just incase, but Whats the best Build?

Currently its been difficult finding a straight skill-build for FO/TE It seems straight forward to be max damage but as the Skill points are piling up I'm beginning to wonder what I should actually putpoints into. Anyone with a few Skill builds able to help a guy out? (Theme of char is maximum possible damage without care for how glass I am)

Dark Mits
Apr 18, 2019, 02:59 PM
Whats the best Build?In 6 days the new episode with a mega update is released, so what is today meta will not essentially be next week. I'd suggest to go with whatever for this week, and check new builds on 24th April.

Dark Mits
Apr 18, 2019, 03:41 PM
So how do I upslot to 8s when 5 abilities are at 80%? 1 or 2 always fail.
I hope the answer is "Just keep spending hundreds of excubes until it's done", because that's what I just did and if there's a more efficient one I will commit sudoku.

Will_2_Power
Apr 18, 2019, 04:17 PM
^That's exactly it → just need to spend hundreds of ex-cubes and get lucky...

Dark Priest
Apr 18, 2019, 04:34 PM
So how do I upslot to 8s when 5 abilities are at 80%? 1 or 2 always fail.
I hope the answer is "Just keep spending hundreds of excubes until it's done", because that's what I just did and if there's a more efficient one I will commit sudoku.

Just don't have my luck and lose 100's excubes and even though every attempt was 90% you'll still fail 4 times in a row, losing 3 slots in the process. In no way am i ever going to attempt to natively 8 slots unless it already came with 7-8 slots. i still have never recovered from that nonsense.

Dark Mits
Apr 18, 2019, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I posted my initial question after my 4th consecutive fail... and then I edited up when I finally succeeded after my 11th fail. I spent about 30 Ability +40% and 2 Ability +45%... It failed 3 affixes at 80% at one try.

-=EDIT=-
The chance to succeed all affixes when 5 of them are at 80% is (0,80)^5 = 32,8%. That's almost 1 out of 3. So on average it should take 3 tries to get from 7s to 8s. It was 12 tries for me -.-

Mr3chi
Apr 18, 2019, 07:50 PM
protip is getting guidance trainer affixed on 7s main wp b4 upslotting to 8s with 45%. 90% all i think. i got successed 2 rays within 1 trial each using the method.

Neezil
Apr 19, 2019, 01:43 AM
1. If I play through the entire game on PC, and meet all the trophy requirements, upon playing the game on my Vita or Ps4, will all of the trophies pop automatically?

2. Can you get all the trophies through the Vita, or will I need to use the Ps4 game in order to unlock the dlc trophies?

Trophy list for reference: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/phantasy-star-online-2/trophies/

Tymek
Apr 19, 2019, 06:49 AM
1. If I play through the entire game on PC, and meet all the trophy requirements, upon playing the game on my Vita or Ps4, will all of the trophies pop automatically?

2. Can you get all the trophies through the Vita, or will I need to use the Ps4 game in order to unlock the dlc trophies?

Trophy list for reference: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/phantasy-star-online-2/trophies/

All of the trophies that you are eligible to obtain will pop once you meet the requirements of any of said trophies once more. Not sure about the Trick Darts trophy, however.

All trophies can be obtained on both PS4 and PS Vita.

TheFanaticViper
Apr 19, 2019, 08:26 AM
Yeah, I posted my initial question after my 4th consecutive fail... and then I edited up when I finally succeeded after my 11th fail. I spent about 30 Ability +40% and 2 Ability +45%... It failed 3 affixes at 80% at one try.

-=EDIT=-
The chance to succeed all affixes when 5 of them are at 80% is (0,80)^5 = 32,8%. That's almost 1 out of 3. So on average it should take 3 tries to get from 7s to 8s. It was 12 tries for me -.-

it seem i was lucky with "only" 6 tries to succed the 7s->8s :D
but outside my first attempt (with an ability +50%), Monica always failed 2 affix or more, and get back to 7s each time was a real pain.

エリュシオン
Apr 19, 2019, 08:45 PM
I've had a tokyo stat VI weapon in an endless upslot battle for the past 2-4 months. I wonder how much resources I wasted on this thing. (っ´ω`c)

My question is, should I give this battle up and just use an Austere NT to get Stat VI?

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 19, 2019, 09:10 PM
With 4 SSA affix slots and 4 regular slots. It sure is hard to get past 200 cause there's only 4 regular affix slots zzzz ( and that's assuming we can actually get to 8s )

Reilet
Apr 19, 2019, 10:13 PM
With 4 SSA affix slots and 4 regular slots. It sure is hard to get past 200 cause there's only 4 regular affix slots zzzz ( and that's assuming we can actually get to 8s )

You can't get 200 atk with only 4 affixes... The max is 195: Mana Reverie, Mark Angar, Grace Stat, Stat 6.

silo1991
Apr 19, 2019, 10:28 PM
does revelry of darkness and EF triggers count for the campaing ?

im helping my friends to complete the campaing

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 20, 2019, 12:08 AM
anyone streaming the nagoya PSO2 event tomorrow ??

ArcaneTechs
Apr 20, 2019, 12:41 AM
anyone streaming the nagoya PSO2 event tomorrow ??

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?238352-31%BA-PSO2-STATION!-(From-Phantasy-Star-Thanks-Festa-2019-Port-Messe-Nagoya-Nagoya)

Mai posts stream dates and threads everytime we get done with another stream so keep an eye out on these threads, been a thing for awhile so im not sure how you miss these

Zangor17
Apr 20, 2019, 03:15 AM
So I'm moving house in the next couple weeks and I was wondering if i should be worried about getting locked out of my account or anything? I know some games and sites will lock accounts if they detect unusual activity, I don't foresee this as a problem but was wondering if anyone has had a similar situation?

Dark Mits
Apr 20, 2019, 04:11 AM
So I'm moving house in the next couple weeks and I was wondering if i should be worried about getting locked out of my account or anything? I know some games and sites will lock accounts if they detect unusual activity, I don't foresee this as a problem but was wondering if anyone has had a similar situation?No. When the game detects that you log from a different than usual IP, they give you error 650 which sends a 6-character code to your e-mail, and which you have to enter before you log in (with typical copy-paste). And that's it. I've done it lots of times because my ISP likes to change my IP radically nearly every 2 weeks.

Crevox
Apr 20, 2019, 01:21 PM
Any list of EQs that give a grind boost afterward? Debating if I want to wait for one of those or if they're scheduled so I know when to be ready for one.

Anduril
Apr 20, 2019, 02:44 PM
Any list of EQs that give a grind boost afterward? Debating if I want to wait for one of those or if they're scheduled so I know when to be ready for one.

I believe the ones that give a grind boost are Deus, Mother, Red Dragon, Omega Loser, and Omega Apprentice. Also, keep in mind, it is just +20% to Great Success rate for NT weapons and +20% success rate to Unit grinding; there are no boosts to Affix rate, OT weapon grind success, or Ring grind success.

the_importer_
Apr 20, 2019, 03:34 PM
No. When the game detects that you log from a different than usual IP, they give you error 650 which sends a 6-character code to your e-mail, and which you have to enter before you log in (with typical copy-paste). And that's it. I've done it lots of times because my ISP likes to change my IP radically nearly every 2 weeks.

This is actually wrong. I've logged on to PSO2 with my VPN connected to different countries multiple times and the game didn't give a rat's ass. No, you'll get that 6 character code when booting the game with a new Network card (Mac address) like I had to do 3 days ago when I got my GPD Win 2 and put PSO2 on it.

Dark Mits
Apr 20, 2019, 03:44 PM
This is actually wrong. I've logged on to PSO2 with my VPN connected to different countries multiple times and the game didn't give a rat's ass. No, you'll get that 6 character code when booting the game with a new Network card (Mac address) like I had to do 3 days ago when I got my GPD Win 2 and put PSO2 on it.Since January I have had to input this 6-letter code about 8-10 times. No VPN usage or any software that spoofs my MAC address. Noone else is logging from my account either because I check login history every time I get 650.

In any case, the original question has been answered, there is no chance of being locked out for connecting from a different IP. Unless you forget the e-mail with which you signed up for the game.

the_importer_
Apr 20, 2019, 04:21 PM
Since January I have had to input this 6-letter code about 8-10 times. No VPN usage or any software that spoofs my MAC address. Noone else is logging from my account either because I check login history every time I get 650.

In any case, the original question has been answered, there is no chance of being locked out for connecting from a different IP. Unless you forget the e-mail with which you signed up for the game.

Every IP is bound to change unless you pay for a fixed IP address, we'd all be bombarded with these e-mails with 6 characters if this was a factor. There's either something wrong with your hardware or your account, just saying.

Crevox
Apr 20, 2019, 08:24 PM
Any alternative way (NPC, quest, something) to get Celestial units other than Specter of Destruction? I've killed him many times, got 2 rears in the first couple runs, and nothing since then. Is there anything I can do or is it just RNG?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 20, 2019, 09:08 PM
Every IP is bound to change unless you pay for a fixed IP address, we'd all be bombarded with these e-mails with 6 characters if this was a factor. There's either something wrong with your hardware or your account, just saying.

200 IQ

Any alternative way (NPC, quest, something) to get Celestial units other than Specter of Destruction? I've killed him many times, got 2 rears in the first couple runs, and nothing since then. Is there anything I can do or is it just RNG?

Profound Units are RNG drop only, you either get them or you don't

oratank
Apr 21, 2019, 02:02 AM
how to add s4 to atra with out messing with affix

Reilet
Apr 21, 2019, 02:07 AM

Use another Atra.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 21, 2019, 02:16 AM

make another Atra
transfer the S4's
ez

Loyd Azakuya
Apr 21, 2019, 10:30 AM
Does anyone know if Flowing Grace drops form Mother and Deus solo trigger? or just the EQ version?

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 21, 2019, 10:45 AM
I ranked S the mother and deus quest before , however , when I checked the title for the new expert requirement was not unlocked but the title for the S3 add on was there?? Am I missing something like a timing of some sorts?
I did this quest twice before though with rank S

Ransu
Apr 21, 2019, 10:58 AM
I ranked S the mother and deus quest before , however , when I checked the title for the new expert requirement was not unlocked but the title for the S3 add on was there?? Am I missing something like a timing of some sorts?
I did this quest twice before though with rank S

The new requirement isn't implemented yet. It was only announced.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 21, 2019, 11:18 AM
The new requirement isn't implemented yet. It was only announced.

1.are you saying that if I had ranked S the mother S before ,i would automatically get the title?

2. I did the ranks S before they fixed the mother amd deus trigger then

so all in all does it still count or do I have to do eveeything again?

Ransu
Apr 21, 2019, 11:27 AM
1.are you saying that if I had ranked S the mother S before ,i would automatically get the title?

2. I did the ranks S before they fixed the mother amd deus trigger then

so all in all does it still count or do I have to do eveeything again?

Assuming they don't make any new titles you would have it as soon as it is implemented. Otherwise, yes you'd need to do it again.

Endler
Apr 22, 2019, 12:54 PM
How does critical hit chance work? My GU/HU build SHOULD be critting 100% of the time as long as I am close to whatever I am hitting, but this isn't the case. I've got 50% from Zero Range Crit, 25% from Fury Crit, 5% base chance, and 20% from a maxed C Strike Shoot ring. Not to mention I also have an extra 12% crit from my S:3. Even with all of this I still see the occasional normal hit in close range. Does S Roll Arts not benefit from the ring or something? Or are crit chances not additive?

Reilet
Apr 22, 2019, 01:01 PM
How does critical hit chance work? My GU/HU build SHOULD be critting 100% of the time as long as I am close to whatever I am hitting, but this isn't the case. I've got 50% from Zero Range Crit, 25% from Fury Crit, 5% base chance, and 20% from a maxed C Strike Shoot ring. Not to mention I also have an extra 12% crit from my S:3. Even with all of this I still see the occasional normal hit in close range. Does S Roll Arts not benefit from the ring or something? Or are crit chances not additive?

It’s additive. It’s just zero range crit screwing you over... the distance for it is like literally half a (melee) step distance.

Dark Mits
Apr 22, 2019, 01:59 PM
I think I have asked this before but I forgot: Is crit calculated to above 100% and then reduced to 100% or not? I'm asking because S4: Mysterious Strike (Reduce Critical Hit Rate by 50% and increase the power of Critical Hits by 6%) sounds quite good if a player can have 100% crit chance even after the 50% reduction.

Reilet
Apr 22, 2019, 03:21 PM
I think I have asked this before but I forgot: Is crit calculated to above 100% and then reduced to 100% or not? I'm asking because S4: Mysterious Strike (Reduce Critical Hit Rate by 50% and increase the power of Critical Hits by 6%) sounds quite good if a player can have 100% crit chance even after the 50% reduction.

Yes. I’ve used it on braver who reaches 125% crit rate. It becomes 75% crit rate with mysterious strike.

KaizoKage
Apr 22, 2019, 10:03 PM
Does SEGA provide manual patch for large patch updates?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 22, 2019, 10:37 PM
Does SEGA provide manual patch for large patch updates?

-maintenance starts
-later on tomorrow during that long 15hr maintenance the patch will be released
-start game and it will prompt to download (or auto download)
-what time idk but try and get it started before maintenance ends since you do have a time when it starts and ends
-enjoy game

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 22, 2019, 11:04 PM
-maintenance starts
-what time idk but try and get it started before maintenance ends since you do have a time when it starts and ends
-enjoy game

Lets hope nothing goes wrong and that no E-maint is needed

KaizoKage
Apr 23, 2019, 12:46 AM
-maintenance starts
-enjoy game

that didn't really answered my question.
The reason why I'm asking is because I have limited internet connection at home which the speed is also that bad, I was planning to visit my friends house just so I can download if an actual manual patch exist. I'm not even at home when the maintenance starts and ends, and I might also be away from home for a few more hours cause I have work.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 23, 2019, 01:04 AM
that didn't really answered my question.
The reason why I'm asking is because I have limited internet connection at home which the speed is also that bad, I was planning to visit my friends house just so I can download if an actual manual patch exist. I'm not even at home when the maintenance starts and ends, and I might also be away from home for a few more hours cause I have work.

How fast or slow is your speed

KaizoKage
Apr 23, 2019, 01:42 AM
How fast or slow is your speed
download speed is usually at 300kbps

ArcaneTechs
Apr 23, 2019, 01:47 AM
download speed is usually at 300kbps

dont know what to tell you because i dont know anyone who takes patch downloads and manually applies it themselves, i was always under the assumption that people let the official launcher or tweaker do it for them. not only that i dont think anyone has this patch early enough to pass it on to you to do so but i could be wrong

Dark Mits
Apr 23, 2019, 02:44 AM
download speed is usually at 300kbpsIs there anyone else near you that plays PSO2? You can always go with an external drive and copy their pso2bin folder, then just run a Quantum check.

-=EDIT=-
Or maybe even copy the game on an external drive and go to a friend's house with faster internet access.
I'd suggest against public WiFis because they're slow like old 57.6Kbps modems.

KaizoKage
Apr 23, 2019, 03:09 AM
dont know what to tell you because i dont know anyone who takes patch downloads and manually applies it themselves, i was always under the assumption that people let the official launcher or tweaker do it for them. not only that i dont think anyone has this patch early enough to pass it on to you to do so but i could be wrong

I know someone who is providing manual patches for pso2, problem is, the person can't for the next patch because of a family emergency.

Is there anyone else near you that plays PSO2? You can always go with an external drive and copy their pso2bin folder, then just run a Quantum check.

-=EDIT=-
Or maybe even copy the game on an external drive and go to a friend's house with faster internet access.
I'd suggest against public WiFis because they're slow like old 57.6Kbps modems.

Oh, I'll do that if I could but ever since my external drive broke I can't do it anymore :<

rashoood
Apr 23, 2019, 10:43 AM
So for some reason I had to uninstall and re install bluestacks on my pc. I redownloaded PSO2es and now when I try to log in, it takes me to the 16 digit code page.

I forgot the code and when I click on the buttom right option, I get no email... any help would be appreciated

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 23, 2019, 04:11 PM
What's the story with the LA here? https://youtu.be/DJTFTOUgcAE?t=1478

Is that going to let the player use their equipped katana for the la?

Was that part of the design contest?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 23, 2019, 05:47 PM
What's the story with the LA here? https://youtu.be/DJTFTOUgcAE?t=1478

Is that going to let the player use their equipped katana for the la?

Was that part of the design contest?

Itll let you use your katana of choice

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 23, 2019, 06:20 PM
Itll let you use your katana of choice

Inc 100mil meseta price tag

locutus442
Apr 23, 2019, 08:31 PM
Does anyone have the translations for the trophies/requirements for the Ep. 6 trophies for the Ps4 version (just want to have an idea what to expect)?

エリュシオン
Apr 23, 2019, 08:46 PM
Does anyone have the translations for the trophies/requirements for the Ep. 6 trophies for the Ps4 version (just want to have an idea what to expect)?

1st: Clear Story quest, most likely chapter 1 of the Ep6 story.
2nd: I'm not sure, maybe also related to story because it says photoner.
3rd: Probably unlocking Phantom and setting it as your main class.

locutus442
Apr 23, 2019, 09:00 PM
1st: Clear Story quest, most likely chapter 1 of the Ep6 story.
2nd: I'm not sure, maybe also related to story because it says photoner.
3rd: Probably unlocking Phantom and setting it as your main class.

Thanks

final_attack
Apr 24, 2019, 12:36 AM
Oh, btw, a levelling question using tickets ....
For levelling up until I can do SH .... how many 15k / 1m tickets needed?
Like, how many tickets until 30(? I think it needed CO to unlock cap around that?) and the rest?

Thank you.

エリュシオン
Apr 24, 2019, 01:18 AM
Oh, btw, a levelling question using tickets ....
For levelling up until I can do SH .... how many 15k / 1m tickets needed?
Like, how many tickets until 30(? I think it needed CO to unlock cap around that?) and the rest?

Thank you.
Here's a simple EXP chart I did earlier today for a group of friends, this shows you up to Lv50 so most SH stuff. This is the total EXP on the character and not how much you need to get to the next level.

1>10 = 13,920 | 10>20= 145,620 | 20>30= 614,120 | 30>40= 1,394,720 | 40>50= 4,517,500

エリュシオン
Apr 24, 2019, 01:28 AM
In the patch notes it states that the effect description for "極雷の型" (tagami weapon potential) has been modified. In the datamined stuff did it say if it would give an EXP boost? Just felt that was the case cause it's rather weird updating the description of a 2 year old weapon. Giving an EXP boost to the weapon would make sense since it comes from the EXP mascot.

Just wanted to see if anyone knew, I guess the game isn't too far from coming back online so I can check when the time arrives. Thanks in advance!

final_attack
Apr 24, 2019, 01:28 AM
Here's a simple EXP chart I did earlier today for a group of friends, this shows you up to Lv50 so most SH stuff. This is the total EXP on the character and not how much you need to get to the next level.

1>10 = 13,920 | 10>20= 145,620 | 20>30= 614,120 | 30>40= 1,394,720 | 40>50= 4,517,500

Ah, all right.
Thank you very much ^^

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 24, 2019, 01:48 AM
"" This is the total EXP on the character and not how much you need to get to the next level.

1>10 = 13,920 | 10>20= 145,620 | 20>30= 614,120 | 30>40= 1,394,720 | 40>50= 4,517,500 ""

My question: What about how much you need to get to the next level. and if possible do it up all the way to 90

10-20 =

20-30 =

30-40 =

40-50 =

50-60 =

70-80 =

80-90 =

エリュシオン
Apr 24, 2019, 01:57 AM
"" This is the total EXP on the character and not how much you need to get to the next level.

1>10 = 13,920 | 10>20= 145,620 | 20>30= 614,120 | 30>40= 1,394,720 | 40>50= 4,517,500 ""
My question: What about how much you need to get to the next level. and if possible do it up all the way to 90

50>60= 14,087,500 | 60>70= 29,942,500 | 70>80= 82,709,900 | 80>90= 199,853,600

(From 70 to 90 It isn't counting the EXP needed for class cubes for SP COs so keep that in mind)

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 24, 2019, 02:08 AM

50>60= 14,087,500 | 60>70= 29,942,500 | 70>80= 82,709,900 | 80>90= 199,853,600

(From 70 to 90 It isn't counting the EXP needed for class cubes for SP COs so keep that in mind)

Excubes (this picture does not include excubes exp ) + this picture below = total

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/d8ax9w7.jpg[/spoiler-box]

edit: I wonder if the tickets we have received so far can get us there lol

エリュシオン
Apr 24, 2019, 02:16 AM
Excubes (this picture does not include excubes exp ) + this picture below = total

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/d8ax9w7.jpg[/spoiler-box]

edit: I wonder if the tickets we have received so far can get us there lol

Honestly I see no reason to get class cubes through leveling, You can fight masquerade and get 1-5 class cubes per depth clear. I highly doubt Phantom will lack the damage to clear Depth 1, 10 times, even for casual players. Although people sometimes surprise me.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 24, 2019, 02:27 AM
Honestly I see no reason to get class cubes through leveling, You can fight masquerade and get 1-5 class cubes per depth clear. I highly doubt Phantom will lack the damage to clear Depth 1, 10 times, even for casual players. Although people sometimes surprise me.

nope its easy cause CAUSE, note that masquerade has no air attacks except for 2 which are easy to dodge.

the skill where he shoots 3 balls ( I think ) and the other some machine gun thingy

Hero has rising slash to get high in the air and vapor bullet for long range. If Phatom has something like that I say game lol. Even 900 stages makes no difference

milranduil
Apr 24, 2019, 02:38 AM
nope its easy cause CAUSE, note that masquerade has no air attacks except for 2 which are easy to dodge.

the skill where he shoots 3 balls ( I think ) and the other some machine gun thingy

Hero has rising slash to get high in the air and vapor bullet for long range. If Phatom has something like that I say game lol. Even 900 stages makes no difference

i guess you don't play masq much. if you go too high, he takes 99% reduced dmg

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 24, 2019, 02:39 AM
i guess you don't play masq much. if you go too high, he takes 99% reduced dmg

as long his sword does not hit me that's how high I would go which would basically be the height of the pillar until he gets immune to that weapon then I would think of something else

ArcaneTechs
Apr 24, 2019, 02:43 AM
as long his sword does not hit me that's how high I would go which would basically be the height of the pillar until he gets immune to that weapon then I would think of something else

cheesing solo XQ and now Masq? man, idk about you sometimes

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 24, 2019, 02:49 AM
cheesing solo XQ and now Masq? man, idk about you sometimes

I do not need bragging rights but maybe just for that sense of accomplishment that I cleared it but thats as far as I would go. As much as I like PSO2 I also have a life outside too.

For me and just me:

games: as long I can clear it and have fun thats good enough.

Outside of the game i.e. life: yeah thats more important.

milranduil
Apr 24, 2019, 02:51 AM
I do not need bragging rights but maybe just for that sense of accomplishment that I cleared it but thats as far as I would go. As much as I like PSO2 I also have a life outside too.

For me and just me:

games: as long I can clear it and have fun thats good enough.

Outside of the game i.e. life: yeah thats more important.

i really have no idea what that has to do with anything, i work a full time job and don't cheese shit lol

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 24, 2019, 02:55 AM
i really have no idea what that has to do with anything, i work a full time job and don't cheese shit lol

really lets leave it here after all its a bunch of text after all. Can't tell who's lying about what each one is doing lol.

I could be lying , you could or anyone could. Text is just words.

so lets just have fun. You have yours and I have mine.

As of this typing , 5 mins more till launch

milranduil
Apr 24, 2019, 02:56 AM
really lets leave it here after all its a bunch of text after all. Can't tell who's lying about what each one is doing lol.

I could be lying , you could or anyone could. Text is just words.

so lets just have fun. You have yours and I have mine.

As of this typing , 5 mins more till launch

what the fuck are you talking about dude...

ArcaneTechs
Apr 24, 2019, 02:56 AM

full time job AND your good at the game? UGH ELITIST SCUM! joke btw

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 24, 2019, 02:57 AM
what the fuck are you talking about dude...

What you people do not get lol. I do not wish to explain and burn my brain out. Have a good day

oslash
Apr 24, 2019, 04:44 AM
any way to get a dex mag for phantom without paying?

Aurorra
Apr 24, 2019, 05:02 AM
Why is 99% of the Quest Counter greyed out? Do you need to complete some of the story quest before it will allow you to play normally?

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 24, 2019, 05:23 AM

does the mag work the same way it does for hero on phatom?

and why the dex mag ??

anyone can answer this ??

Misaki Ki
Apr 24, 2019, 05:24 AM
Why is 99% of the Quest Counter greyed out? Do you need to complete some of the story quest before it will allow you to play normally?

I had the same issue. Start Episode 1, pick the available story quest (it's another digest video) and it should unlock after that.

oslash
Apr 24, 2019, 05:32 AM
phantom mag is like the hero mag, except it uses dex instead of atks

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 24, 2019, 06:50 AM
phantom mag is like the hero mag, except it uses dex instead of atks

where did it write ??

TheFanaticViper
Apr 24, 2019, 08:02 AM
Outside create a new char, unfortunately no.

where did it write ??
Just look "Phantom Mag" on Ph skill tree

ArcaneTechs
Apr 24, 2019, 08:32 AM

got tons and tons of ex cubes? no? then you gotta pay irl cash for another or make another character. theres a mag ticket on sale that comes with a mag camo device for 250 AC

where did it write ??

do you not read bumped? and the skill tree???????????????????????? everyone knows it uses Dex on its mag

[Ayumi]
Apr 24, 2019, 08:41 AM
Can someone tell me how to show quest info so I can see how many people are in an MPA? This stupid new set up I can't tell what's in a mission or not anymore.

the_importer_
Apr 24, 2019, 01:40 PM
Anyone have the dates when each episode started and ended?

silo1991
Apr 24, 2019, 01:55 PM
Anyone have the dates when each episode started and ended?

EP1 june or july 2012 (a year aprox)
EP2 july 2013 to august 2014
EP3 august 2014 to july 2015

and from EP4 and foward i lost the track

Dark Mits
Apr 24, 2019, 02:02 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the Group Chat system does not work at all as intended?

I have joined 2 different groups. When I have group A active, I do not see any messages from group B and vice versa. The Group Chat window will mention that I have missed 12 messages for example, but it has no option of showing them to me.

Dark Mits
Apr 24, 2019, 03:03 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the Group Chat system does not work at all as intended?

I have joined 2 different groups. When I have group A active, I do not see any messages from group B and vice versa. The Group Chat window will mention that I have missed 12 messages for example, but it has no option of showing them to me.Ok, I found a temporary solution. If I manually switch the upper chat window (the history) to tab 5. Group Chat, then the entire history of the currently active group chat is loaded (scroll up to see further in the past). And then one can change to another group chat from the ellipses (...) to load that history too.

EspeonageTieler
Apr 24, 2019, 03:26 PM
can anyone tell me what the daily mission that gives 40k and the one that gives 160k wants me to do?

Azure Falcon
Apr 24, 2019, 03:32 PM
can anyone tell me what the daily mission that gives 40k and the one that gives 160k wants me to do?

The 160k exp one is for clearing all other daily missions, the two 40k exp ones are using a drink and using a booster (exp, meseta, tri, RDR etc.) respectively.

MightyHarken
Apr 24, 2019, 03:50 PM
Any specific way of obtaining hero emblems?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 24, 2019, 03:59 PM
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/

weeklies are at the bottom

Aurorra
Apr 24, 2019, 06:22 PM
What do the affixes: Reaper/Ltn. Weak and Slayer/Armor Type do?

EspeonageTieler
Apr 24, 2019, 08:58 PM
Anyone know the name of that electronic like song that plays during alot of the episode 6 story or if it's on youtube or anything?

the_importer_
Apr 24, 2019, 09:08 PM
Where can I see the progress of the translation of PSO2? During EP5, I checked randomly where it was at, now for EP6, I'd like to know where it's at without doing this if possible.

Mattykins
Apr 24, 2019, 09:49 PM
Made a new character for Phantom, and I can't for the life of me remember how to unlock Bonus Quests. Figured they'd just kinda be there, anyone know?

Anduril
Apr 25, 2019, 12:10 AM
Made a new character for Phantom, and I can't for the life of me remember how to unlock Bonus Quests. Figured they'd just kinda be there, anyone know?

You have to clear Koffie's first Level Cap CO.

BlankM
Apr 25, 2019, 01:27 AM
Does upgrading austere units keep their affixes and is it worth buying some 11* austere from shop to upgrade?

NightlightPro
Apr 25, 2019, 03:51 AM
is ph sub a thing or not so?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 25, 2019, 03:55 AM
Does upgrading austere units keep their affixes and is it worth buying some 11* austere from shop to upgrade?
theyre worth using until you get full Lightstream or better (possibly Evleda upgrade units this summer), dont heavily invest into your Austere units. Rear and Arm the only good ones, recommend finding a leg thats good like Izane or Bode.

is ph sub a thing or not so?

yes albeit its not making any classes top tier, just something else to play

final_attack
Apr 25, 2019, 04:14 AM
Um, question regarding Level Up Quest rotation ......
The recommended one is the boss rush(?) type, right? With today's Level Up Quest, will the next day is the one?

Just wanna get 90 as quick as possible, try using it as sub in actual content, and see if it's worth it (for Gu) .... or at least 80 for High Level bonus, I think(?)

Thank you ^^

Saffran
Apr 25, 2019, 04:41 AM
Did they announce they'd give out some sick phobos units?

Final Attack > High Level is 85 IIRC. And with the bunch of Tokyo Gold keys they gave out, you can probably max out Ph before that quest comes up again in the rotation. (wchi would indeed be in a couple of hours)

oratank
Apr 25, 2019, 05:20 AM
check Arks mission you can take phobos units from there

Saffran
Apr 25, 2019, 05:26 AM
Yeah I know, the question was "did they announce it" because I certainly didn't know.
Also, why bother with gathering mats for units if they spoonfeed you stuff that most players cannot hope getting?

final_attack
Apr 25, 2019, 05:34 AM
Final Attack > High Level is 85 IIRC. And with the bunch of Tokyo Gold keys they gave out, you can probably max out Ph before that quest comes up again in the rotation. (wchi would indeed be in a couple of hours)

Ah, all right then, thank you ^^
Well, I can't login last week .... only a few, and didn't take おすすめ .... so, kinda low on Keys ^^;

I guess I'll wait until the LevelUp Quest is available before levelling ^^;

Thanks again ^^

oratank
Apr 25, 2019, 05:54 AM
Yeah I know, the question was "did they announce it" because I certainly didn't know.
Also, why bother with gathering mats for units if they spoonfeed you stuff that most players cannot hope getting?

well ultra hard is coming they give phobos for free to casual can survive that but phobos doesn't suit with phantom this class need ton of pp but phobos has none

Anon_Fire
Apr 25, 2019, 01:02 PM
What's the best Left Skill Ring for Phantom?

silo1991
Apr 25, 2019, 01:21 PM
What's the best Left Skill Ring for Phantom?

i use the MAG one (just for lack of imagination) , but in my armors i use mate and atomizer lover and early rise .

in the end , the choice is yours

IMACOP
Apr 25, 2019, 01:30 PM
Is phantom marker only when using rod?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 25, 2019, 02:22 PM
Is phantom marker only when using rod?

its every weapon and will swap spots that you hit in case you want to move it to the wp area and set it off there

EspeonageTieler
Apr 25, 2019, 03:52 PM
I just went into forest free field extra hard and falz hunar appear twice. The first time I killed him really fast but the second time it took me significantly longer to kill him. Do mobs have a chance to spawn with more HP or is there something else I don't know about mobs spawning?

Dark Mits
Apr 25, 2019, 04:19 PM
I just went into forest free field extra hard and falz hunar appear twice. The first time I killed him really fast but the second time it took me significantly longer to kill him. Do mobs have a chance to spawn with more HP or is there something else I don't know about mobs spawning?In Naberius Forest, Caves and Coast XH Free Fields, Emergency Code mobs have a chance to spawn as either lvl80 or lvl85. Most likely the first spawn was lvl80, while the second was lvl85.

-=EDIT=-
And Enchanted Forest XH

Dark Priest
Apr 25, 2019, 05:31 PM
I can't for the life of me find the option to alter how to see other people's class+name above their head, my oldest characters have it set but my newest one i made has it off, and i see nothing in the options menu that points to how to change that. Now it's just name only, and nothing else. where is it?

Anduril
Apr 25, 2019, 05:48 PM
I can't for the life of me find the option to alter how to see other people's class+name above their head, my oldest characters have it set but my newest one i made has it off, and i see nothing in the options menu that points to how to change that. Now it's just name only, and nothing else. where is it?
The option is in Quick Menu>Change Character Overhead Display.

Dark Priest
Apr 25, 2019, 06:31 PM
The option is in Quick Menu>Change Character Overhead Display.

SO simple yet i completely missed that, though to be fair i don't stay in quick menu more then a few seconds for my room, etc, so i just never glanced over it. i Should really use that more, but thanks.

BloodPuddles
Apr 25, 2019, 08:02 PM
Hello, I've returned. Just found out I can finally do Partizan Fighter and had to come back. So my question is, how exactly do you complete special collection files? Is it only from EQs? Because that would be pretty lame, fair though for sweet weapons.

Edit: vvv That's actually better than I expected. I tried Partizan Fighter with a Kaiser Falx-NT, and I was dealing a good amount more damage than my Hunter with a Zara. So this should go well.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 25, 2019, 09:07 PM
Hello, I've returned. Just found out I can finally do Partizan Fighter and had to come back. So my question is, how exactly do you complete special collection files? Is it only from EQs? Because that would be pretty lame, fair though for sweet weapons.

RA Stinger:
11% (?) power increase
dmg enemies while running at full speed and create a shockwave when you stop running.

its not top by any means but just so you know.
-Grab CF
>run the content it wants
>collect items highlighted in white that drop to fill portions
>up completing you will auto recieve said CF weapon

mother clusterfck
Apr 25, 2019, 11:52 PM

Edit: vvv That's actually better than I expected. I tried Partizan Fighter with a Kaiser Falx-NT, and I was dealing a good amount more damage than my Hunter with a Zara. So this should go well.
Quick addition to CF:
It only raises the % if you finish the quest. And rare drop rate boost raises the speed the % rise by the boost amount. E.g. if you got 400% rdr boost total the % will rise 5 times as fast as without that.
Once the % reach 100% you need 1 more quest where the item will actually drop, of course once you pick it up you don't have to finish this one quest.
The target item the sheet is for won't drop but will appear in your inventory instead.

Also seconding the question "What do the affixes: Reaper/Ltn. Weak and Slayer/Armor Type do?"

Layete
Apr 26, 2019, 01:44 AM
Is there a way to make chat from multiple groups show up at once?

SteveCZ
Apr 26, 2019, 02:33 AM
I saw some players with blue ring around the char's body when I was in an mpa's teleporter (the ring is like the one from when casting a crafted tech, but only 1 ring, subtle blue). I wonder what that is?

Anduril
Apr 26, 2019, 02:58 AM
I saw some players with blue ring around the char's body when I was in an mpa's teleporter (the ring is like the one from when casting a crafted tech, but only 1 ring, subtle blue). I wonder what that is?

It's likely that they were using a Phobos weapon; that series produces a blue ring around the character while the weapon is sheathed indicating that they are getting the power boost from their Potential. You'll probably see it a bit more often since Phobos weapons can be obtain from Leotina now.

SteveCZ
Apr 26, 2019, 03:32 AM
It's likely that they were using a Phobos weapon; that series produces a blue ring around the character while the weapon is sheathed indicating that they are getting the power boost from their Potential. You'll probably see it a bit more often since Phobos weapons can be obtain from Leotina now.

oooh interesting, thanks. so that's why.

Dark Mits
Apr 26, 2019, 03:40 AM
Is there a way to make chat from multiple groups show up at once?Unfortunately not yet. In order to check what has been said in each Group Chat, you have to manually switch to tab 5. Group Chat and scroll up for each different channel individually.

[Ayumi]
Apr 26, 2019, 04:22 AM
What is an AC Scratch Exchange Ticket?
I'm assuming not Recycle Badges.

Zephyrion
Apr 26, 2019, 04:54 AM
Quick addition to CF:
It only raises the % if you finish the quest. And rare drop rate boost raises the speed the % rise by the boost amount. E.g. if you got 400% rdr boost total the % will rise 5 times as fast as without that.
Once the % reach 100% you need 1 more quest where the item will actually drop, of course once you pick it up you don't have to finish this one quest.
The target item the sheet is for won't drop but will appear in your inventory instead.

Also seconding the question "What do the affixes: Reaper/Ltn. Weak and Slayer/Armor Type do?"

they apparently increase the damage on certain enemy types, with damage going up as weapon rarity goes up. I think it's likely to be related to UH field enemies (think of those affixes as Ultimate Buster variants) since they teased enemies with armor due to corruption cores and the likes. Time will tell exactly what it's about

Kiraki
Apr 26, 2019, 05:03 AM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken/images/2/2b/Rimuru_Tempest_Main.png/revision/latest?cb=20160515200250

someone know some similar BA like this for female ?

Nyansan
Apr 26, 2019, 05:25 AM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken/images/2/2b/Rimuru_Tempest_Main.png/revision/latest?cb=20160515200250

someone know some similar BA like this for female ?
Ridel Minadol F Steel Gray [Ba] comes pretty close

Kiraki
Apr 26, 2019, 06:13 AM
Oh thank you and you know the gloves ?

the_importer_
Apr 26, 2019, 07:11 AM
So if I am to understand the new feature of EP6, not only do I have the same chances of getting 28 bonus keys per week, but I am now guarantied of getting 7 Silver keys and 1 Golden key per character per week?

ralf542
Apr 26, 2019, 08:00 AM
Where can I obtain Pure Photon these days?

Dark Mits
Apr 26, 2019, 09:11 AM
Where can I obtain Pure Photon these days?They seem to drop in Easter EQ. The only "farmable" spot I know is the end boss in UQs.

Anduril
Apr 26, 2019, 10:56 AM
So if I am to understand the new feature of EP6, not only do I have the same chances of getting 28 bonus keys per week, but I am now guarantied of getting 7 Silver keys and 1 Golden key per character per week?
Correct.

;3462526']What is an AC Scratch Exchange Ticket?
I'm assuming not Recycle Badges.
If you mean for the Recycle Shop, it means the ticket you get as bonus for playing the AC Scratch a certain amount of times (ie. the ones that let you pick an item from the scratch).

the_importer_
Apr 26, 2019, 11:03 AM
Correct.

Guess that's motivation enough to create a 3rd character, get more keys and resume capping my main after giving up seeing how much EXP it required to cap 1 class.

Ranmo
Apr 26, 2019, 01:06 PM
Hmm. Am I missing something or is there a new requirement for selecting Hero/Phantom on alts that are lv1? I recall making one of my alts Hero at lv1 without running anything in Episode 5 yet could not switch on my newly created alt last night.

Anduril
Apr 26, 2019, 01:14 PM
Hmm. Am I missing something or is there a new requirement for selecting Hero/Phantom on alts that are lv1? I recall making one of my alts Hero at lv1 without running anything in Episode 5 yet could not switch on my newly created alt last night.

The last time I made a new character, I believe that Koffie's CO to unlock Hero at the Class Counter wasn't accessible until after I had completed Subdue Fangulf for the first time.

Ranmo
Apr 26, 2019, 01:40 PM
The last time I made a new character, I believe that Koffie's CO to unlock Hero at the Class Counter wasn't accessible until after I had completed Subdue Fangulf for the first time.

Hmm. Well I did run Forest Exploration & Subdue Fangulf last night and completed a few Koffie CO's as well. I'm wondering if I need to run the first Episode 1 mission as it unlocks the first arks quest on new accounts now and me be tied to more or something.

ralf542
Apr 26, 2019, 02:04 PM
They seem to drop in Easter EQ. The only "farmable" spot I know is the end boss in UQs.

I did some solo XQ, UQ runs and the 4th Featured quests, none of them dropped Pure Photons. I know that back in the day they dropped like eggs, I had like 100, but used them on Guard rings and now need 14 more for the JG ring. How many drop in Easter EQ?

Lyrise
Apr 26, 2019, 02:53 PM
Hmm. Well I did run Forest Exploration & Subdue Fangulf last night and completed a few Koffie CO's as well. I'm wondering if I need to run the first Episode 1 mission as it unlocks the first arks quest on new accounts now and me be tied to more or something.

Koffie's CO list should contain Hero and Phantom Class unlock orders if you have other characters that fulfilled the unlock conditions. Just make sure that you have claimed the new title (まだ見ぬ境地へ/Towards the Unseen Frontier) that is awarded to you when you have two or more classes at level 75+ (You didn't have to before, you need to now).

mother clusterfck
Apr 26, 2019, 10:36 PM
they apparently increase the damage on certain enemy types, with damage going up as weapon rarity goes up. I think it's likely to be related to UH field enemies (think of those affixes as Ultimate Buster variants) since they teased enemies with armor due to corruption cores and the likes. Time will tell exactly what it's about
Thanks.

Kiraki
Apr 27, 2019, 03:11 AM
what is this eye pattern eyelash and teeth

the_importer_
Apr 27, 2019, 09:10 AM
So I started a 3rd character in order to get more weekly bonus keys. How the hell do I unlock stuff now, Koffie doesn't have any CO for me and I'm stuck at Lv30 :(

BloodPuddles
Apr 27, 2019, 09:46 AM
Will I never be able to turn this quest in now?

https://i.imgur.com/pRBuxou.jpg

I've been wondering why I couldn't find the person for a while. Now I run into the bitch in the shop area, she's just chilling like she doesn't owe me.

So is there any way to turn in old quests? It would hurt a bit to have to delete it.

Edit: I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm just gonna pretend I don't feel like turning it in yet, maybe the reward gains interest or something.

Edit again:
you gain and lose nothing for getting rid of the CO, its just another wasted space in your CO list.

I gain the satisfaction of not having failed that quest though if I keep it.

[Ayumi]
Apr 27, 2019, 10:19 AM

I've been wondering why I couldn't find the person for a while. Now I run into the bitch in the shop area, she's just chilling like she doesn't owe me.

So is there any way to turn in old quests? It would hurt a bit to have to delete it.

Delete.

Anduril
Apr 27, 2019, 11:24 AM
So I started a 3rd character in order to get more weekly bonus keys. How the hell do I unlock stuff now, Koffie doesn't have any CO for me and I'm stuck at Lv30 :(

They've tied a lot of the unlocking to Story Quests now. I believe you have to do the first Chapter of Episode 1 to get Koffie's COs now.

what is this eye pattern eyelash and teeth
I think the eyes are Manga Style Eyes, and while it is a little hard to tell, I think the tooth accessory is Double Tooth (from the Mother Cluster SG Scratch). I'm not sure on the eyelashes.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 27, 2019, 02:13 PM

Edit: I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm just gonna pretend I don't feel like turning it in yet, maybe the reward gains interest or something.

you gain and lose nothing for getting rid of the CO, its just another wasted space in your CO list.

[Ayumi]
Apr 27, 2019, 03:25 PM
Unless I just can't find one, are there any Ous that are vests or small vest jackets for females?
Not saying something exactly like this: [SPOILER-BOX]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/square/images/a/a4/Bnc-kou2.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX] , but I mean around that small without long tails or whichever around them?
(Not the Christmas one of course due to having puffy christmassy stuff around it).

Munstar
Apr 27, 2019, 03:31 PM
Do I need to make a Dex mag for Phantom?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 27, 2019, 03:34 PM
Do I need to make a Dex mag for Phantom?
its very much needed

Munstar
Apr 27, 2019, 03:36 PM
its very much needed

Ok thank you very much.

Anduril
Apr 27, 2019, 04:43 PM
;3462659']Unless I just can't find one, are there any Ous that are vests or small vest jackets for females?
Not saying something exactly like this: [SPOILER-BOX]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/square/images/a/a4/Bnc-kou2.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX] , but I mean around that small without long tails or whichever around them?
(Not the Christmas one of course due to having puffy christmassy stuff around it).

The most non-frills vests or short jackets that I can think of are (ミニダウンベストF[Ou]) Mini Down Vest F [Ou] and (ハートエフェクタ[Ou]) Heart Effector [Ou] / (ハートエフェクタ鋼[Ou]) Heart Effector Steel [Ou].

megaphone
Apr 27, 2019, 07:24 PM
its very much needed

Is it? Phantom doesn't have a compelling reason to use all three weapons like hero does

Dark Priest
Apr 27, 2019, 07:42 PM
Is it? Phantom doesn't have a compelling reason to use all three weapons like hero does

I'm wondering this as well, unlike hero, you can easily get away with only using one weapon for the most part. there is no detriment to sticking to only one (aside special enemies like angi) as the gauge seems to build up the same regardless, which for me i need to know because i do not feel like trying to get another mag just for dex.

So i would assume that the weapon your mag is highest in is the one that will be the strongest to use,, T-ATK- rod, R-ATK rifle. S-ATK katana, as a pure dex would mean you can switch between all for the the same stats. depending on your weapon, of course.

modoru
Apr 27, 2019, 08:35 PM
from my limited experience with phantom, it's the versatility of being able to adjust to different circumstances and be useful with all of them

that, and marker accumulation varies per weapon type and marker detonation is transferable between weapons, so there's that.

I think they're all worth using to some degree, even if you plan to "main" one weapon type.

megaphone
Apr 27, 2019, 09:59 PM
They seem versatile enough to do everything on their own is what I mean, besides katana not being great at mobbing. You could totally main rifle or rod with a dedicated mag and not really miss out on anything. Even the different marker detonation damage doesn't matter that much, as having to switch to another weapon to detonate then switch back afterwards negates most, if not all, of the benefit.

I could be missing something, but it doesn't seem like a dex mag is necessary to me.

Zangor17
Apr 27, 2019, 10:27 PM
So for Phantom is the best stat for a mag Dex since because of the Phantom mag skill it redistributes to all attack stats?

modoru
Apr 27, 2019, 10:45 PM
So for Phantom is the best stat for a mag Dex since because of the Phantom mag skill it redistributes to all attack stats?

technically yes, since 200DEX distributes as 200S/R/T
but if you have a pure mag for one of the atk types and plan on maining said atk type, you may as well be set already

Zangor17
Apr 27, 2019, 10:56 PM
For Phantom I like all the weapons. so I got another mag and am gonna level it as Dex. i do have a pure S-atk for katana braver tho so i will get by. (the mag will also help me equip better gear for rod and assault rifles)

Anduril
Apr 27, 2019, 11:34 PM
serv down?

Yes: WHO SPILLED COFFEE ON THE SERVERS??? (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?238379-WHO-SPILLED-COFFEE-ON-THE-SERVERS)

AzureBlaze
Apr 28, 2019, 01:59 AM
Odd question while the servers are down:
Why do all of the PSO outfits make your character really tiny?
Not many people had them because you needed the PSO badges or whatever and they're non-sale/tradeable, and you got them for spending real money on tickets earlier, but why do they make your character like child sized? You can sit there with the height at max (I think 202?) for male or female & then when the character exits the salon it is no taller than Xie (who's height doesn't vary? Yes she can be in heels or flats but that's not going to take a foot or two off her)

What is the point of setting the height max at like 5'5 for all HUc or RAc suits?
What if your girl was a tall FOmarl?
(I don't own the FOmarl, but if HUc, Rac, and HUcaseal all shrink, then....)
Has anyone else had a tall character and it shrinks down in these retro clothes?

So I spent this money for a thing I can't use because it won't look right for no reason?

Dark Priest
Apr 28, 2019, 02:57 AM
Did they make making new characters more annoying now? how the hell do you unlock anything. just doing free fields doesn't seem to work, unless you have to do "all" of them.

Tippo
Apr 28, 2019, 04:15 AM
What ring parameter are you suppose to boost for L/Non Weak Bonus on a Ra/Hu?

BloodPuddles
Apr 28, 2019, 04:28 AM
What ring parameter are you suppose to boost for L/Non Weak Bonus on a Ra/Hu?

I don't think it matters, it's just a really small defense boost.

Tippo
Apr 28, 2019, 05:04 AM
I don't think it matters, it's just a really small defense boost.

Oh, so it isn't get to choose to boost a parameter each time you grind the ring's level? I thought it was boost parameter each time for a total of +XX S/R/T-Def.

Anyhow, since we're on this topic I might as well also ask what type of damage does most of the enemies in the game do anyways? How about for EQ bosses?

Reilet
Apr 28, 2019, 05:21 AM
Oh, so it isn't get to choose to boost a parameter each time you grind the ring's level? I thought it was boost parameter each time for a total of +XX S/R/T-Def.

Anyhow, since we're on this topic I might as well also ask what type of damage does most of the enemies in the game do anyways? How about for EQ bosses?

Strike -> Tech -> ranged

Ranged is so rare that you might as well forget about it... The upcoming eq stuff looked like it had a lot of shooting stuff though.

ralf542
Apr 28, 2019, 05:44 AM
Which AR should I buy for Ph? Ares Rifle-NT, Phobos Laqueus or Spread Needle(currently using Astral Riser-NT)?

Anduril
Apr 28, 2019, 11:49 AM
Did they make making new characters more annoying now? how the hell do you unlock anything. just doing free fields doesn't seem to work, unless you have to do "all" of them.

They linked unlocks to Story Quests; to get the early stuff from Koffie, you need to do the first chapter of Episode 1.

Dark Priest
Apr 28, 2019, 01:06 PM
They linked unlocks to Story Quests; to get the early stuff from Koffie, you need to do the first chapter of Episode 1.

Eh? chapter 1 is all up to the end of mugatsu if i remember, are you saying sega now expects you to go that far with no mag, no sub class or anything untill you finish that? that seems excessive. any confirmation?

Kondibon
Apr 28, 2019, 01:07 PM
Odd question while the servers are down:
Why do all of the PSO outfits make your character really tiny?
Not many people had them because you needed the PSO badges or whatever and they're non-sale/tradeable, and you got them for spending real money on tickets earlier, but why do they make your character like child sized? You can sit there with the height at max (I think 202?) for male or female & then when the character exits the salon it is no taller than Xie (who's height doesn't vary? Yes she can be in heels or flats but that's not going to take a foot or two off her)

What is the point of setting the height max at like 5'5 for all HUc or RAc suits?
What if your girl was a tall FOmarl?
(I don't own the FOmarl, but if HUc, Rac, and HUcaseal all shrink, then....)
Has anyone else had a tall character and it shrinks down in these retro clothes?

So I spent this money for a thing I can't use because it won't look right for no reason?

Are your characters actually casts and usually in cast parts? There's an option to set your fleshy proportions separately from your cast proportions, and the cast ouftits count as clothes (they're a single piece and can be worn by any race), not parts, so it's probably using your character's human proportions, you'd have to edit them separately. If you never wore fleshy outfits on your casts before then you may have simply not noticed.
I personally would recommend keeping the proportions separate and just tweaking the fleshy ones, because even if you make them the same for convenience cast parts tend to scale weirdly, so the proportions you have for parts look off on a normal body, that's why they did it in the first place.
Case and point: These are the same character.
https://i.imgur.com/hcyWxfz.png
https://i.imgur.com/435iMeW.png

Anduril
Apr 28, 2019, 01:32 PM
Eh? chapter 1 is all up to the end of mugatsu if i remember, are you saying sega now expects you to go that far with no mag, no sub class or anything untill you finish that? that seems excessive. any confirmation?

No, it's just the redone introduction chapter (where you first meet Zeno). Magatsu isn't until Ep3.

EDIT: I forgot that they condensed the "chapter" numbers with the omnibus quests. But either way, it is just the redone introduction "mission" for Episode 1.

Dark Priest
Apr 28, 2019, 01:49 PM
No, it's just the redone introduction chapter (where you first meet Zeno). Magatsu isn't until Ep3.

EDIT: I forgot that they condensed the "chapter" numbers with the omnibus quests. But either way, it is just the redone introduction "mission" for Episode 1.

well that still didn't work, i had mine all the way up to the skyscape CSs and still nothing from her, do they have a new guide to starting characters?

Anduril
Apr 28, 2019, 02:05 PM
Ok, so, it says that to unlock the Forest ARKS Quests (which if I recall, you have to clear the first few of before you can get Koffie COs), you need to watch the scene [シオンとの出会い], which translates to "Meeting with Xion;" there isn't a scene exactl by that name in the English translation, but i believe it may be "The First Matterboard." Even if it already cleared on your account, I think you have to view it on the new character.

Dark Priest
Apr 28, 2019, 02:13 PM
Ok, so, it says that to unlock the Forest ARKS Quests (which if I recall, you have to clear the first few of before you can get Koffie COs), you need to watch the scene [シオンとの出会い], which translates to "Meeting with Xion;" there isn't a scene exactl by that name in the English translation, but i believe it may be "The First Matterboard." Even if it already cleared on your account, I think you have to view it on the new character.

Nope, did all that as well, still nothing. Surely someone has made new characters by now bcause of phantom, because no matter where i look there seems to be no updates on how new characters go now.

Anduril
Apr 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
Nope, did all that as well, still nothing. Surely someone has made new characters by now bcause of phantom, because no matter where i look there seems to be no updates on how new characters go now.

Last thing to try, have you collected all of your Main ARKS Mission rewards on this character? I know some people were having issue with some things being locked out becuase they hadn't done that.

Dark Priest
Apr 28, 2019, 02:28 PM
Last thing to try, have you collected all of your Main ARKS Mission rewards on this character? I know some people were having issue with some things being locked out becuase they hadn't done that.

It was talk to afin..i mean i'm not beliving it was that simple or the arks missions but one of them did it. not sure what to say to that.
actually i am almost certain it was afin because she unlocked right after talking to him, but not sure it was because all missions were exhausted or it really was just talk to him.

Anduril
Apr 28, 2019, 02:41 PM
Well, at least it is unlocked. I'm sure it's somehow more intuitive with the tooltips in the native Japanese.

~~~~~~

Question of my own since I was looking though the Story Quests: Is there no way to play the new introduction mission on an old character? The Episode 1 events start with Xion giving you the Matterboard, and I can't seem to find a way to view the actual intro again in mission format. I was hoping to get to see the changes they made without having to make a new character.

Dark Mits
Apr 28, 2019, 05:40 PM
R/Boost Slayer says it increases damage towards and reduces damage taken from Boosted Enemies. Which enemies are boosted? The ones with infection cores?

Anduril
Apr 28, 2019, 05:48 PM
R/Boost Slayer says it increases damage towards and reduces damage taken from Boosted Enemies. Which enemies are boosted? The ones with infection cores?

Essentially, yes. The damage bonus applies to both red-named enemies and non-Ultimate infection cores.

Batty
Apr 28, 2019, 06:39 PM
i obtained a leontine certificate B from the new mission system, i was wondering how can i get more of them, someone in my team said he got 3

Anduril
Apr 28, 2019, 06:52 PM
i obtained a leontine certificate B from the new mission system, i was wondering how can i get more of them, someone in my team said he got 3
It looks like 2 come from story related Main ARKS Missions and 1 from the Main ARKS Missions for getting the title for getting 2 classes to lv75.

Batty
Apr 28, 2019, 07:36 PM
another question about Phobos, the potential says that it increase its power when the weapon is sheathed. does this power increase only if i have the weapon currently equiped and using or it works also for weapons i have equiped but not using?

i mean, say for example i get the phobos talis for my Hr, and im currently using the sword in battle, will the talis get stronger in the meantime so that when i PA shift to it it will go full power?

Anduril
Apr 28, 2019, 07:45 PM
another question about Phobos, the potential says that it increase its power when the weapon is sheathed. does this power increase only if i have the weapon currently equiped and using or it works also for weapons i have equiped but not using?

i mean, say for example i get the phobos talis for my Hr, and im currently using the sword in battle, will the talis get stronger in the meantime so that when i PA shift to it it will go full power?

It must be your active weapon to activate its potential; having it equipped but not active will not make the power increase happen, and switching away from it will make you lose any built up power. The exception is if your active weapon has the exact same potential (ie. they are both Phobos), in which case switching between them will keep the potential active.

silo1991
Apr 28, 2019, 09:01 PM
can anybody explain me what does the field produced by a rifle PA i forgot the name

EspeonageTieler
Apr 28, 2019, 09:37 PM
is there anywhere other than the easter eq to kill es santorus or whatever its called for the collection file?

Anduril
Apr 28, 2019, 09:38 PM
is there anywhere other than the easter eq to kill es santorus or whatever its called for the collection file?

Deus EQ.
They also appear in Story Missions, but those don't count for CFs.

Endler
Apr 28, 2019, 10:15 PM
Is there any way to farm King's/Hero's Crests outside of EQs?

Dark Mits
Apr 29, 2019, 03:30 AM
Essentially, yes. The damage bonus applies to both red-named enemies and non-Ultimate infection cores.Thank you for the confirmation.

Do we have any information yet if it's going to also help against UH infection cores? Or will those fall in the same category as Ultimate infection cores?

-=EDIT=-

Is there any way to farm King's/Hero's Crests outside of EQs?Weekly campaigns for 70 Crests/week. For more information, check the Maintenance tabs on bumped.org (https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-extended-maintenance-and-patch-04-24-2019/#pane-0-0) .

ralf542
Apr 29, 2019, 10:15 AM
It must be your active weapon to activate its potential; having it equipped but not active will not make the power increase happen, and switching away from it will make you lose any built up power. The exception is if your active weapon has the exact same potential (ie. they are both Phobos), in which case switching between them will keep the potential active.
How does the potential work when you fight with it? 6% for 2sec, 6+14% for 14sec, 6% for 2sec, 6+14% for 14sec : this repeats itself until you stop fighting?

Shoterxx
Apr 29, 2019, 12:32 PM
Ok, so I'm kinda broke, and I don't wanna stall my leveling waiting for Leontina's. What's the cheapest way to get a +35 Katana, and how much would it cost?

silo1991
Apr 29, 2019, 12:44 PM
Ok, so I'm kinda broke, and I don't wanna stall my leveling waiting for Leontina's. What's the cheapest way to get a +35 Katana, and how much would it cost?

not sure if this alternative its cheap or not but , get 100 hero emblems and buy a ares takt then get 999 goldania and saphard and change it to a katana with zieg .

in matter of effects thats where is gonna become expensive

Veriti
Apr 29, 2019, 01:17 PM
not sure if this alternative its cheap or not but , get 100 hero emblems and buy a ares takt then get 999 goldania and saphard and change it to a katana with zieg .

I'm pretty sure takt can't be exchanged.

Shoterxx
Apr 29, 2019, 02:51 PM

Well, I guess I wasn't clear. What's the cheapest way to craft a +35 Katana, and how much would it cost?

That said, what you mentioned works as pretty decent fodder.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 29, 2019, 03:38 PM

you cant convert tacts for other weapons HOWEVER he can feed that +35 tact to his Katana hes grinding for a free +10 grind levels on it

Well, I guess I wasn't clear. What's the cheapest way to craft a +35 Katana, and how much would it cost?

Run Easter EQ and feed the +30 weapons from the CF's to your weapons, pretty much all the EQ is good for

Tippo
Apr 30, 2019, 01:03 AM
Hey guys, so I did the Road to Episode 6 15* Weapon Get Campaign and got all the materials. But I honestly have no clue what I am suppose to do with them to make them into a 15* weapon (never had a 15* weapon before). Can someone please explain the steps? Thanks.

Also what 15* weapon does it make or can you choose one? According to this site (https://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-episode-6/) it just says Atlas EX which I believe is just the weapon series no?

megaphone
Apr 30, 2019, 01:15 AM

Feeding 12*s with emper embrace fodder then feeding the 12*s to your 13* will run you maybe 5 mil for +35, which is less than 1 week's worth of arks missions on all the free character slots, and that'll probably be faster than doing collection files for the easter EQ. Having three characters is super useful for the income anyway, especially now that you can get it in less than 15 minutes per character.

Hey guys, so I did the Road to Episode 6 15* Weapon Get Campaign and got all the materials. But I honestly have no clue what I am suppose to do with them to make them into a 15* weapon (never had a 15* weapon before). Can someone please explain the steps? Thanks.

Also what 15* weapon does it make or can you choose one? According to this site (https://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-episode-6/) it just says Atlas EX which I believe is just the weapon series no?

You'll have gotten two copies of four different gunslashes, a time reversal stone chronos, a bunch of saphard, and a bunch of goldnia.

First, for each gunslash, feed one of the copies to the other. This will raise the max grind to 35 and the element to 60. Then you need to grind all four gunslashes to +35. Once you've done that, take the val ars to zieg along with the goldnia, saphard, and time reversal stone, and do a val series upgrade to get an atlas ars. Then you take the other three gunslashes to zieg and exchange them for a lumiere stitch. Finally, exchange the atlas ars, the lumiere stitch, and 400 excubes for an atlas ars ex, which is 15*.

From there you need to pony up another 999 of the appropriate gold- material and 999 saphard to exchange the atlas ars ex for whichever of the other atlas ex weapons you want.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 30, 2019, 04:03 AM
The crit strike rings only increase the crit damage of their specific attack category, but increase the crit chance of all attacks, correct?

Batty
Apr 30, 2019, 10:02 AM
How far into EP6 do i need to go to obtain the weapon camo for phantom weapons?

silo1991
Apr 30, 2019, 10:12 AM
How far into EP6 do i need to go to obtain the weapon camo for phantom weapons?

just pass the chapter 0 (the yellow mothership level)

DrCatco
Apr 30, 2019, 10:55 AM
What's up with those new affixes, like Reaper/Ltn. Weak and others? How do we use them?

Batty
Apr 30, 2019, 11:17 AM
thanks for the answer :) but i have another one:

i recently got the profound sword from persona, wich i hope to upgrade into the 15* version some day, however i like the look of its skin, if i use it as the template to change my current sword into its form, do i retain the profound sword? can i still upgrade it later?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 30, 2019, 11:43 AM
thanks for the answer :) but i have another one:

i recently got the profound sword from persona, wich i hope to upgrade into the 15* version some day, however i like the look of its skin, if i use it as the template to change my current sword into its form, do i retain the profound sword? can i still upgrade it later?

Yes and yes

BloodPuddles
Apr 30, 2019, 02:37 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/kXqLz09.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

What is this star gem mission?

Edit: vvv Thank you.

Tymek
Apr 30, 2019, 03:39 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/kXqLz09.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

What is this star gem mission?

Clear an Extreme Quest.

arokidaaron
May 1, 2019, 04:56 AM
How does one unlock the higher tier arks mission weeklies on a new character?

milranduil
May 1, 2019, 05:03 AM
How does one unlock the higher tier arks mission weeklies on a new character?

get the char to lv50 any class before the reset occurs

Tyreek
May 1, 2019, 05:25 AM
Why is Dark Falz Persona's mask suddenly considered useless to break during his last phase now?

KirigayaKirito
May 1, 2019, 06:05 AM
Does anyone know which story episode and chapter you need to clear to get the Leontina certificate B from the main arks mission?

TakemiShinnosuke
May 1, 2019, 07:51 AM
question: phatom has shift skills. which means require two buttons one weapon action and PA button.

anyways to bind them to one button instead??

Tymek
May 1, 2019, 08:31 AM
question: phatom has shift skills. which means require two buttons one weapon action and PA button.

Nope.

Lyrise
May 1, 2019, 08:44 AM
Does anyone know which story episode and chapter you need to clear to get the Leontina certificate B from the main arks mission?

There are 3 available right now.

The ones that involve story require you to complete the entirety of EP5 Chapter 4/The Kingdom of Epic arc (For the first one), and the first playable mission of chapter 6 (For the second one).

The third one you get after taking two classes to lv75.

No way to do that. I would imagine it would be for balance purposes. Plus, Katana PH weapon action has a guard point, so it's actually quite useful to have around (not sure about AR or Rod).

BloodPuddles
May 1, 2019, 09:11 AM
So I just took a pretty big risk and blew all my money before finding out an important detail. Can you use more than one add ability item at one time? If not I can still make it work, it'll just be a pain.

Edit: Damn, that's lame (fair). Thanks though.

Lyrise
May 1, 2019, 09:30 AM
So I just took a pretty big risk and blew all my money before finding out an important detail. Can you use more than one add ability item at one time? If not I can still make it work, it'll just be a pain.

Only one ability at a time. If it's a receptor type (like Attack or Mark Receptor), you'll need 2 if you plan on using a Booster as well.

landman
May 1, 2019, 09:43 AM
Is that player made Echo x Zeno wedding playing in the lobby on youtube, nico nico or something?

Kiraki
May 1, 2019, 11:10 AM

what the name of the mask is the player on the right

ralf542
May 1, 2019, 03:54 PM
Which S2 ability should I put on my Ph weapons(I wont reach 100% crit even with Wise Skill)? S2:Radiant Strike 2(+20% attack PP recovery) or S2:Wise Skill 2(+15% critical hit rate)?

SteveCZ
May 1, 2019, 08:23 PM
So err... the main menu changes and doesn't display the gathering stamina info, where can I see them?

Anduril
May 1, 2019, 08:26 PM
So err... the main menu changes and doesn't display the gathering stamina info, where can I see them?

There is an in-game option that toggles it on and off (Display Simple Gathering Information):
https://i.imgur.com/VLthSla.png

SteveCZ
May 1, 2019, 08:32 PM
There is an in-game option that toggles it on and off (Display Simple Gathering Information):

Thanks a lot (and the ss)!

Nyansan
May 1, 2019, 08:45 PM
Is that player made Echo x Zeno wedding playing in the lobby on youtube, nico nico or something?

https://twitter.com/Haku_PSO2MHW/status/1109014065882361856
Straight from the guy who made the video

modoru
May 1, 2019, 09:41 PM
How do people go about making their inventory items small squares as opposed to a list?

BloodPuddles
May 1, 2019, 09:58 PM
The button on the top, between the "?" and "X".

Edit: I'm actually really glad you asked this. I never used it before because it used to make it really laggy on PS4. They fixed it though, now there's just a slight stutter when switching tabs.

Batty
May 2, 2019, 12:02 AM
is there any way to obtain nowadays Aura weapons? or a better way to optain a increase grind cap item without breaking my back? i really like the aura rod skin for my ph, but i only managed to get 1 on the day, and the silly weapon form conversion requires both items to be fully grinded

Crevox
May 2, 2019, 12:05 AM
I saw someone DPSing Dark Falz Persona during his opening cutscene when he equips the first mask. How do you do this?

Azure Falcon
May 2, 2019, 05:06 AM
I saw someone DPSing Dark Falz Persona during his opening cutscene when he equips the first mask. How do you do this?
Yeah, I'm curious about this as well since it lets you knock him down almost immediately. You can also do it during the third phase cutscene, I can occasionally get a lock on with Grants or Ilgrants and stun him during the cutscene itself but I'm not sure how.

Dark Mits
May 2, 2019, 05:33 AM
Yeah, I'm curious about this as well since it lets you knock him down almost immediately. You can also do it during the third phase cutscene, I can occasionally get a lock on with Grants or Ilgrants and stun him during the cutscene itself but I'm not sure how.I know that buffing and healing is possible during those 2 phases, maybe movement as well. It is possible someone has found out exactly how much forward they have to move and how much turning they need to do in order to start hitting the boss without requiring lock-on. Maybe using PA/Techs from subpallette is possible while from weapon isn't.

BloodPuddles
May 2, 2019, 06:22 AM
Does anyone know if the RA Stinger is gonna become part of Zieg's 14* exchange at some point?

NightlightPro
May 2, 2019, 06:45 AM
is there a way to change mags via /type command?