PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188

Anduril
Jan 14, 2020, 08:41 PM
Ok, thanks. I'll check and see how many I need for a weapon and a set of armor, then focus on getting those before it goes away if I can.

In order to +35 the Novelle, upgrade it to Liberate, and have a full set of Novelle Units, you need 2300 Badges (1200 for the 6 Novelle, 200 for the Liberate Unlocker [which should be first priority], and 900 for all three Units), then 90 to clear out Xie's inventory of Ultimate Boosters.

Kiboune
Jan 14, 2020, 11:07 PM
What is the best way to farm ultimate boosters?

Anduril
Jan 14, 2020, 11:16 PM
What is the best way to farm ultimate boosters?

Run SHAQ Forest (to try and double dip with Rappies) at max Risk for Photon Boosters. Even on normal risk on a VHAQ, though, you still can get enough Photon Boosters for one, maybe two, Ultimate Boosters per run.

Kiboune
Jan 14, 2020, 11:17 PM
Run SHAQ Forest (to try and double dip with Rappies) at max Risk for Photon Boosters. Even on normal risk on a VHAQ, though, you still can get enough Photon Boosters for one, maybe two, Ultimate Boosters per run.

Thanks.Honestly thought it would be much harder

ArcaneTechs
Jan 15, 2020, 12:05 AM

how much time do you spend doing the run? solo PD UH feels like it would be way faster

Kondibon
Jan 15, 2020, 12:14 AM
how much time do you spend doing the run? solo PD UH feels like it would be way fasterUH PD is faster if you can consistently get s-ranks, but not everyone can, and some people just don't want to do PD 50 times in a row. It's definitely worth mentioning though.

Anduril
Jan 15, 2020, 12:19 AM
how much time do you spend doing the run? solo PD UH feels like it would be way faster

On the VHAQ runs? I usually solo them in less than 5-ish minutes, just killing enemies as they spawn on my way to exits, usually leaving over 50% of the map unexplored, and with a 250%RDR end up with somewhere in the vicinity 60 Photon Boosters; they seem to have a relatively high drop rate.
If you can get a quick time on UH PD, then yeah, it would likely be a faster way, but remember, your experience of it being easy to do may not be the same for everyone, thus the more accessible option of AQs.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 15, 2020, 12:33 AM
On the VHAQ runs? I usually solo them in less than 5-ish minutes, just killing enemies as they spawn on my way to exits, usually leaving over 50% of the map unexplored, and with a 250%RDR end up with somewhere in the vicinity 60 Photon Boosters; they seem to have a relatively high drop rate.
ah ok, I haven't actually ran any AQ's for Photon Boosters since it became a thing but was curious if the average run time was about the same as it was just like when people would farm for Capsules.

If you can get a quick time on UH PD, then yeah, it would likely be a faster way, but remember, your experience of it being easy to do may not be the same for everyone, thus the more accessible option of AQs.

UH PD is faster if you can consistently get s-ranks, but not everyone can, and some people just don't want to do PD 50 times in a row. It's definitely worth mentioning though.

I was never going to try and push them to run solo PD UH

Dark Mits
Jan 15, 2020, 01:25 AM
As a reminder, there is the option to exchange all obsolete Pyroxenes into Photon Boosters (and therefore into Ultimate Boosters) for those who missed it during the AQ drop changes.

the_importer_
Jan 15, 2020, 07:06 AM
As a reminder, there is the option to exchange all obsolete Pyroxenes into Photon Boosters (and therefore into Ultimate Boosters) for those who missed it during the AQ drop changes.

Don't remind me, when I saw that the shop for these stopped accepted them, I just trashed everything I had for a few meseta :(

Calsetes
Jan 15, 2020, 12:52 PM
In order to +35 the Novelle, upgrade it to Liberate, and have a full set of Novelle Units, you need 2300 Badges (1200 for the 6 Novelle, 200 for the Liberate Unlocker [which should be first priority], and 900 for all three Units), then 90 to clear out Xie's inventory of Ultimate Boosters.

Ok, good to know. Think from what I remember seeing last night I have enough for the Liberate unlocker, so next time I log in I'll try to nab that and if the boosters are in the limited shop those as well (think I have a bit over 300 total.) I may try for a second or third unlocker if I can just so I have a few options with using different classes - currently making the Sword a priority since I really, really like maining Hero and usually stick to that while playing it. After that, might grab a Rifle for my Ranger, and maybe Twin Sabers as an option for an Etoile. But definitely a priority on the limited stuff and that initial weapon and armor.

Thanks!

Anduril
Jan 15, 2020, 01:02 PM
Ok, good to know. Think from what I remember seeing last night I have enough for the Liberate unlocker, so next time I log in I'll try to nab that and if the boosters are in the limited shop those as well (think I have a bit over 300 total.) I may try for a second or third unlocker if I can just so I have a few options with using different classes - currently making the Sword a priority since I really, really like maining Hero and usually stick to that while playing it. After that, might grab a Rifle for my Ranger, and maybe Twin Sabers as an option for an Etoile. But definitely a priority on the limited stuff and that initial weapon and armor.

Thanks!

You can only get 1 Unlocker from Xie. You can get more Unlockers as a very rare drop from the trigger version of the LQ and as the 1300 Title prize.

Calsetes
Jan 15, 2020, 01:40 PM
Ok, then I won't worry about "unlocking" more than the sword - the others will just be a bonus if I happen to score one. Thanks.

Nyansan
Jan 15, 2020, 08:18 PM
Does Val gunslash s4 and Liberate gunslash s5 stack? (healing for 60 instead of 30)

Anduril
Jan 15, 2020, 09:16 PM
Does Val gunslash s4 and Liberate gunslash s5 stack? (healing for 60 instead of 30)

Yes, they do.

Ifrian-x
Jan 17, 2020, 04:28 PM
So i logged into PSO2es after a long time, and i noticed that all of my character´s classes are wrong and outdated.
Most classes i have leveled to lv90 on pso2 still show as lv12 or 20 in PSO2es, and a lot of them are not even unlocked.

Basically, my account seems to be in the same state as it was back when i signed up all those years back.

Is this normal, and if it is not, is there any way to update the data?
I pretty much attempted everything i could think of.

Anduril
Jan 17, 2020, 04:38 PM
So i logged into PSO2es after a long time, and i noticed that all of my character´s classes are wrong and outdated.
Most classes i have leveled to lv90 on pso2 still show as lv12 or 20 in PSO2es, and a lot of them are not even unlocked.

Basically, my account seems to be in the same state as it was back when i signed up all those years back.

Is this normal, and if it is not, is there any way to update the data?
I pretty much attempted everything i could think of.
The main game and es have separate class levels, and only a limited amount of EXP is shared between them, if you don't log in to es, the the EXP earned in the main game doesn't transfer over, and vice-versa.

Ifrian-x
Jan 17, 2020, 05:00 PM
I had forgotten about that.
Thanks.

silo1991
Jan 17, 2020, 05:58 PM
The main game and es have separate class levels, and only a limited amount of EXP is shared between them, if you don't log in to es, the the EXP earned in the main game doesn't transfer over, and vice-versa.

i play almost daily both games and since Etoile its release i had issues with exp share . my first 2 are fine , 4th and 5th its random if work or not.
but the 3rd one , no matter how many adjustments i do , i never get exp from any side.

its something technical ?

Dark Mits
Jan 18, 2020, 05:05 AM
i play almost daily both games and since Etoile its release i had issues with exp share . my first 2 are fine , 4th and 5th its random if work or not.
but the 3rd one , no matter how many adjustments i do , i never get exp from any side.

its something technical ?This sounds awkward. You may need to do a few tests: Log into PSO2es, and set:
i) PSO2 -> PSO2es exp all 100% into excubes
ii) PSO2es -> PSO2 exp all 100% into a single class.
Save changes, exit PSO2es, then relog into PSO2es to confirm that the settings have been saved. Write down exactly how much exp it mentions that it requires for next excube.
Logout of PSO2es, then log in PSO2, and check what the game reports as maximum transferrable value. For Successor classes, it should be about 8600000-ish. Do a couple activities with only 1 single class. Write down the exp that the game mentions will be transferred.
Logout PSO2, login PSO2es and check the excube bar. If it has progressed by exactly the amount you acquired in PSO2, then it means it works ok.
After that, re-allocate exp to be distributed to classes as you see fit, and check again.

-=EDIT=-
I forgot: If a class in PSO2 is about to get a level, PSO2es may not transfer all exp but instead stop at exactly 1 exp before levelup. I had it happen sometimes, and it happens all the time at level caps when you're supposed to get class cubes.

silo1991
Jan 19, 2020, 12:46 PM
This sounds awkward. You may need to do a few tests: Log into PSO2es, and set:
i) PSO2 -> PSO2es exp all 100% into excubes
ii) PSO2es -> PSO2 exp all 100% into a single class.
Save changes, exit PSO2es, then relog into PSO2es to confirm that the settings have been saved. Write down exactly how much exp it mentions that it requires for next excube.
Logout of PSO2es, then log in PSO2, and check what the game reports as maximum transferrable value. For Successor classes, it should be about 8600000-ish. Do a couple activities with only 1 single class. Write down the exp that the game mentions will be transferred.
Logout PSO2, login PSO2es and check the excube bar. If it has progressed by exactly the amount you acquired in PSO2, then it means it works ok.
After that, re-allocate exp to be distributed to classes as you see fit, and check again.

-=EDIT=-
I forgot: If a class in PSO2 is about to get a level, PSO2es may not transfer all exp but instead stop at exactly 1 exp before levelup. I had it happen sometimes, and it happens all the time at level caps when you're supposed to get class cubes.

well i did all steps , and nothing , my 3rd character still does not pass exp from any side , i mean in PSO2es im lvl up fighter and bouncer (this one still lvl 2) and absolutly nothing happens

the exp share changes saves and nothing happen , i play Etoile with that character , havent tried play anything else in PSO2 but maybe is a factor

Saffran
Jan 19, 2020, 02:58 PM
So I cleared an EQ and ever since, there's one teleporter that is highlighted with a distance indication (like in some of the tutorial stuff where they indicate where to find this and that). it points to the teleporter behind Sieg but I don't know where to go from there. Did i activate something by accident?

Dauston
Jan 19, 2020, 03:27 PM
Hello again everyone, so I just signed up for the beta by changing my console to US location, I am EU. Apparently I am going to need xbox gold to play it? Is this going to be easy for me to pay for using a UK bank card or is it going to be a nuisance does anyone know? I would also probably want to buy the in-game storage increases too and maybe more Mags so wondering how easy this would be to do.

Also is there a drop chart database any where so I see what drops what etc?

Tymek
Jan 19, 2020, 05:01 PM
Hello again everyone, so I just signed up for the beta by changing my console to US location, I am EU. Apparently I am going to need xbox gold to play it? Is this going to be easy for me to pay for using a UK bank card or is it going to be a nuisance does anyone know? I would also probably want to buy the in-game storage increases too and maybe more Mags so wondering how easy this would be to do.

Also is there a drop chart database any where so I see what drops what etc?

As far as I know, Xbox codes/subscriptions/etc. are universal, so you can get whatever you want regardless of region.

Anduril
Jan 19, 2020, 05:07 PM
So I cleared an EQ and ever since, there's one teleporter that is highlighted with a distance indication (like in some of the tutorial stuff where they indicate where to find this and that). it points to the teleporter behind Sieg but I don't know where to go from there. Did i activate something by accident?

Check your ARKS Missions, as it seems like maybe you might have accidentally marked one to follow.

Saffran
Jan 19, 2020, 06:36 PM
Thanks i will check that next time.
(pretty sure I did all existing missions so I didn't think it would be something of that kind...)

KaizoKage
Jan 19, 2020, 10:42 PM
are Novel weapons permanent in Xie's shop and will be available in weapon exchange badge after the event just like Ray weapons?

Anduril
Jan 19, 2020, 10:52 PM
are Novel weapons permanent in Xie's shop and will be available in weapon exchange badge after the event just like Ray weapons?

Yes, it appears that the Novelle weapons are the permanent post-event 2020 Badge exchange items.

KaizoKage
Jan 20, 2020, 07:00 AM
Yes, it appears that the Novelle weapons are the permanent post-event 2020 Badge exchange items.

thanks you for answering! I'll just have to ensure the liberate unlocker then. :D

the_importer_
Jan 20, 2020, 09:12 AM
thanks you for answering! I'll just have to ensure the liberate unlocker then. :D

And the Ultimate Boosters, make sure to get those as well.

BloodPuddles
Jan 21, 2020, 05:58 AM
I just ran one of those angel triggers, I had a good amount of time left but it just ended randomly. It was on the phase where you can only stay on one side of him and he's constantly pulling you towards him. Was that just a DPS check, or am I missing something?

Anduril
Jan 21, 2020, 08:10 AM
I just ran one of those angel triggers, I had a good amount of time left but it just ended randomly. It was on the phase where you can only stay on one side of him and he's constantly pulling you towards him. Was that just a DPS check, or am I missing something?

The only thing I can imagine is that the three cannons and EVA-01 were destroyed since each phase is essentially a DPS check.

the_importer_
Jan 21, 2020, 09:01 AM

Pretty much what Anduril said. This happens when a bunch of people avoid using Photon Saber because they're afraid to get killed. Also happens when people think that for some reason, using you very limited Photon Blaster on the core after killing a phase is somewhat useful instead of saving it for an actual phase where the core is exposed.

BloodPuddles
Jan 21, 2020, 12:12 PM
Neat. Thanks, guys. One more question, is it possible at all to solo these things?

Edit: Figured I'd ask before wasting more triggers.

the_importer_
Jan 21, 2020, 01:59 PM
Neat. Thanks, guys. One more question, is it possible at all to solo these things?

Edit: Figured I'd ask before wasting more triggers.

Probably not impossible, but I tried before, never made it to the last form. Post here to join us this weekend:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?238644-Anyone-else-has-yet-to-complete-100-6th-Angel-EQ

Anduril
Jan 22, 2020, 06:57 PM
So a bit of an out-there question: is there any way to check who has been into your MyRoom?
I went into mine and saw 5 PREboxes (the gift boxes from the FUN Shop) just left there, and I didn't receive a Mail or Good Job from anyone telling me who it was. I haven't opened them since they may have mistakenly left them there, maybe going to the wrong room instead of their intended recipient, so I just moved them to another part of the room. On the off-chance they were trying to gift some items to a non-Premium friend, I want to be able to know who left them there.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 22, 2020, 07:25 PM
So a bit of an out-there question: is there any way to check who has been into your MyRoom?
I went into mine and saw 5 PREboxes (the gift boxes from the FUN Shop) just left there, and I didn't receive a Mail or Good Job from anyone telling me who it was. I haven't opened them since they may have mistakenly left them there, maybe going to the wrong room instead of their intended recipient, so I just moved them to another part of the room. On the off-chance they were trying to gift some items to a non-Premium friend, I want to be able to know who left them there.

Just open them and see what you get, probably pranking you with trash. There isnt a recent players in room list either and no one just "accidentally" leaves stuff like that in peoples rooms

Anduril
Jan 22, 2020, 07:33 PM
Just open them and see what you get, probably pranking you with trash. There isnt a recent players in room list either and no one just "accidentally" leaves stuff like that in peoples rooms

So I went ahead and opened them (hoping that maybe there was something like a message when opening them to let me know who left it) and it is over 200million meseta worth of items: Abeille Hair, Glamoura Hair, Spinning Top LA, Etoile Pose LA, and Talis Pose LA. This is a bit disconcerting since who would just leave me that with no indication of who it was? For now, I'm just going to stick them back into boxes.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 23, 2020, 12:35 AM
So I went ahead and opened them (hoping that maybe there was something like a message when opening them to let me know who left it) and it is over 200million meseta worth of items: Abeille Hair, Glamoura Hair, Spinning Top LA, Etoile Pose LA, and Talis Pose LA. This is a bit disconcerting since who would just leave me that with no indication of who it was? For now, I'm just going to stick them back into boxes.

its literally free stuff, why would you be worried about someone coming into your room and mystery gifting you? youre overthinking this

Anduril
Jan 23, 2020, 02:52 AM
its literally free stuff, why would you be worried about someone coming into your room and mystery gifting you? youre overthinking this

"Free" comes with caveats, and I don't like owing people anything.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 23, 2020, 03:09 AM
"Free" comes with caveats, and I don't like owing people anything.

but WHO just goes to some randos room and does this? no one does this, not even on accident to drop that many presents and CONFIRM it to put it in someones room! literally anyone here reading our conversation can go to your room and pretend they "accidentally" did this (assuming your IGN is the same) or pretend to be a JP player and pass it off. Theres no way someone did this on accident and is going to come back asking for the stuff back if they haven't done so already.

Dark Mits
Jan 23, 2020, 06:32 AM
but WHO just goes to some randos room and does this?A secret admirer or a creep. Possibly someone who knows that Anduril is active in fashion and hopes to see some of their characters with the accessories that are included in the present box.

Generally I offload small room items (like cups) that I don't want into people's rooms instead of vendoring them.

-=EDIT=-
Or someone who messed up badly and is now banging their head on the wall for gifting the wrong person.

Tymek
Jan 23, 2020, 07:30 AM
Generally I offload small room items (like cups) that I don't want into people's rooms instead of vendoring them.

For what reason?

Dark Mits
Jan 23, 2020, 08:02 AM
For what reason?For the lulz. No specific reason.Someone may like it. If not, oh well, they got 200 meseta.

Anduril
Jan 23, 2020, 10:13 AM
Issue cleared up; some kind, anonymous people were being exceedingly nice, not realizing I can turn into a paranoid mess.

silo1991
Jan 23, 2020, 10:30 AM
Issue cleared up; kind, anonymous people being exceeding nice, not realizing I can turn into a paranoid mess.

at least its not an stalker like brainy from hey arnold , that would be disturbing :S

Calsetes
Jan 23, 2020, 02:31 PM
Quick, everyone go into Anduril's room and leave stuff lying around as a prank.

I kid, don't really do that.

Tymek
Jan 23, 2020, 04:03 PM
It was definitely someone from PSO-World, considering they knew that Anduril wanted the Abeille Hair "so badly".

On topic: I don't know which Liberate I am going to make, but I have no idea what to go for, S4-wise. Any ideas? S4: Calming Intent seems like the most reasonable option.

silo1991
Jan 23, 2020, 04:10 PM
It was definitely someone from PSO-World, considering they knew that Anduril wanted the Abeille Hair "so badly".

On topic: I don't know which Liberate I am going to make, but I have no idea what to go for, S4-wise. Any ideas? S4: Calming Intent seems like the most reasonable option.

if you want to use S4 calming intent , go for TMG , but this idea its for a Hero so you want also gunslash S5 :P

Anduril
Jan 23, 2020, 04:34 PM

S4: Colossal Radiance is a good, inexpensive, general purpose option (40PP every 10 seconds when near a boss).

Quick, everyone go into Anduril's room and leave stuff lying around as a prank.

I kid, don't really do that.

It's too late now. There are eggs.
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/kcSD9pR.png [/SPOILER-BOX]

ruidzh
Jan 23, 2020, 07:13 PM
Is this kind of candy like ラッキークレープ or おとなのクレープ useless? Are they only for rare or status +5%?

Anduril
Jan 23, 2020, 07:18 PM
Is this kind of candy like ラッキークレープ or おとなのクレープ useless? Are they only for rare or status +5%?

Those Crepes are basically the equivalent of the Lucky/EXP/Meseta Rise affixes for Summoner since you can't get them on a Takt. They aren't useless in the sense that sometimes every little bit of EXP or RDR boost counts, but there is no big loss not using them if it means room for other candies, just like with the Rise affixes.

silo1991
Jan 23, 2020, 10:01 PM
Those Crepes are basically the equivalent of the Lucky/EXP/Meseta Rise affixes for Summoner since you can't get them on a Takt. They aren't useless in the sense that sometimes every little bit of EXP or RDR boost counts, but there is no big loss not using them if it means room for other candies, just like with the Rise affixes.

have you tried program the room to make it accesible only for friends :P

Anduril
Jan 23, 2020, 10:15 PM
have you tried program the room to make it accesible only for friends :P

You quoted the crepes response, but whatever. I don't lock or limit my room because I occasionally get Craft requests; the eggs is obviously just a joke by someone who read these posts, so it's no big deal.

Sizustar
Jan 24, 2020, 03:19 AM
Hmm...Got a 5s Flotea Blade, but I can also make a 8s Lighstream Dual blade
Which would be more useful for my ET?

Already got a Liberate Wand, and Lightstream Dual Saber~~

oratank
Jan 24, 2020, 04:48 AM
Flotea Blade base pot kinda stronger than LS about 2% plus pp el+5 not worth to put 8s mana reverie to it for me

ArcaneTechs
Jan 24, 2020, 05:19 AM
Hmm...Got a 5s Flotea Blade, but I can also make a 8s Lighstream Dual blade
Which would be more useful for my ET?

Already got a Liberate Wand, and Lightstream Dual Saber~~

Flotea's tier is basically LS but its pot is not that amazing, its up to you, free PP recov + 3% dmg on proc or 5pp per parry

Sizustar
Jan 24, 2020, 07:44 PM
Hmm...I don't use DB that much anyway, but I don't really have plan using LS on other job(Maybe Katana for PH), but even if I use it, I can change it to another S-atk, Flotea would need to get to 8s(Not that hard with S1~S3 SOP) but can't change to another...

I'll probabely make the LS DB, and if I don't like, I can change to Katana for my PH to use.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 24, 2020, 08:07 PM
Hmm...I don't use DB that much anyway, but I don't really have plan using LS on other job(Maybe Katana for PH), but even if I use it, I can change it to another S-atk, Flotea would need to get to 8s(Not that hard with S1~S3 SOP) but can't change to another...

I'll probabely make the LS DB, and if I don't like, I can change to Katana for my PH to use.

If youre going to make LS kat (or change to it) then you need to remember about Phrase Decay on Ph

the_importer_
Jan 26, 2020, 01:54 AM
I wasn't a big fan of the S5 that came with my Liberate Rod, so I replaced it with the Gunslash's S5, Mysterious Intent. That new S5 has a 20% Crit boost, so will it stack up with my weapon's 20% Crit boost (meaning 20 + 20 = 40)? If so, what else could I add to boost this closer to 100%?

oratank
Jan 26, 2020, 02:10 AM
Fo/Ph pp250 are 50% pp200 are 40% ,unit.ssa16 %

Anduril
Jan 26, 2020, 03:03 AM
I wasn't a big fan of the S5 that came with my Liberate Rod, so I replaced it with the Gunslash's S5, Mysterious Intent. That new S5 has a 20% Crit boost, so will it stack up with my weapon's 20% Crit boost (meaning 20 + 20 = 40)? If so, what else could I add to boost this closer to 100%?
As a FO/TE, I believe you can get to 100% Crit with the S5 (20%), the Potential (20%), an R/Crit Ring (20%), the Shifta Critical Skill (20%), S6: Wise Skill (15%), and your natural Crit rate (5%). The main block here is S6: Wise Skill since it seems to only be obtainable as a Unit drop (from Infiltration or Ramiel).

As oratank mentioned, however, it is easier as FO/PH as you only need 200PP with the S5, Potential, and Ring to get over 100%.

Bellex
Jan 26, 2020, 03:17 PM
Last time I played was back in 2013. I've been reading up on all the changes but I know there's a lot I've missed. I've got psublog bookmarked, but now I'm looking for an item database. Cirnopedia hasn't updated in years and arks visiphone isn't really informative. And any other useful sites would be greatly appreciated.

Anduril
Jan 26, 2020, 03:28 PM
Last time I played was back in 2013. I've been reading up on all the changes but I know there's a lot I've missed. I've got psublog bookmarked, but now I'm looking for an item database. Cirnopedia hasn't updated in years and arks visiphone isn't really informative. And any other useful sites would be greatly appreciated.

Your best bet is Japanese resources like https://pso2.swiki.jp/
Unfortunately, most English resources just kind of taper off as you only have a handful of people trying to update them, though that may change once the NA servers come up.

Bellex
Jan 26, 2020, 04:53 PM
Thank you for quick reply.
Lets hope an English site does pop up.

zerokiryu777
Jan 27, 2020, 05:22 AM
Is it possible to link one account to both PSN and nintendo account at the same time on one sega ID? I remember that fortnite account locked you out when you tried using the same account on PSN and nintendo switch. They probably removed that by now since that was an old story but im still scared that something might happen to my account

Sirius-91
Jan 27, 2020, 06:57 AM
Is it possible to link one account to both PSN and nintendo account at the same time on one sega ID? I remember that fortnite account locked you out when you tried using the same account on PSN and nintendo switch. They probably removed that by now since that was an old story but im still scared that something might happen to my account

PSO2 is not fortnite, so they don't care. Just only one PSN can be bound to your PSO2 account and that's about it.

Saryn_storm
Jan 27, 2020, 09:27 AM
It says on the web event tab that our points are updated hourly. Mine doesn't. Is that the case for everyone and does it have something to do with Tweaker?

Anduril
Jan 27, 2020, 10:12 AM
It says on the web event tab that our points are updated hourly. Mine doesn't. Is that the case for everyone and does it have something to do with Tweaker?

Do you mean under Ship Point Rankings? The period for that ended already (you can see when the ranking period was in your local time where it says "Total Period"), so it no longer updates.

Norco
Jan 28, 2020, 02:57 AM
What exactly does S4: Wand Clobber do? The text ingame is so unspecific.

Reilet
Jan 28, 2020, 09:34 AM
What exactly does S4: Wand Clobber do? The text ingame is so unspecific.

It increases the attack speed of Wand normal attacks by ~10%. It also removes all hitlag on your wand hits.

Karazykid
Jan 30, 2020, 11:34 PM
I'm having trouble updating the tweaker. I'm on version 5.1.0.0, it's prompting me to go to 5.1.0.3 but whenever I click the update button the bar just pops up like it's downloading then closes everything. I've tried running as admin and it doesn't help.

Dark Mits
Jan 31, 2020, 01:05 AM
I'm having trouble updating the tweaker. I'm on version 5.1.0.0, it's prompting me to go to 5.1.0.3 but whenever I click the update button the bar just pops up like it's downloading then closes everything. I've tried running as admin and it doesn't help.Do the usual checks:
1) Is there enough room on hard drive
2) Check to see if Tweaker runs as a process at Task Manager, and kill it if it does, then retry
3) Disable antivirus temporarily then retry
4) Delete all temporary windows files (C:\Windows\Temp and C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Temp) then retry
5) If the above don't work, reinstall Tweaker on a location that should not require Admin rights, but still enable "Run as Administrator" for all users from the properties tabs.

pikachief
Jan 31, 2020, 03:51 PM
Some basic questions from an upcoming na player:

1. What exactly is monetized in this game?

2. Is there any psu nostalgia in this game? Lol any weapons, PAs, or enemies from psu?

silo1991
Jan 31, 2020, 04:08 PM
Some basic questions from an upcoming na player:

1. What exactly is monetized in this game?

2. Is there any psu nostalgia in this game? Lol any weapons, PAs, or enemies from psu?

1 costumes , services for extra benefits , like being able to sell in the player shops anytime for example

2 weapons surely appear here ,
PAs , that basic in this game and enemies :
there is reincarnations for sure, for example the lilipan mechs are the spiritual succesors of the pirates mechs

pikachief
Jan 31, 2020, 04:49 PM
1 costumes , services for extra benefits , like being able to sell in the player shops anytime for example

2 weapons surely appear here ,
PAs , that basic in this game and enemies :
there is reincarnations for sure, for example the lilipan mechs are the spiritual succesors of the pirates mechs

Are the clothes in multiple parts like psu had or are they all sets and full outfits? I loved mixing and matching parts of outfits in psu.

silo1991
Jan 31, 2020, 04:55 PM
Are the clothes in multiple parts like psu had or are they all sets and full outfits? I loved mixing and matching parts of outfits in psu.

there is 2 types of clothes

1 costumes which are full set
2 layered wear which have 3 parts , inner wear , base wear and outerwear . the combinations are surprising :)

pikachief
Jan 31, 2020, 05:05 PM
there is 2 types of clothes

1 costumes which are full set
2 layered wear which have 3 parts , inner wear , base wear and outerwear . the combinations are surprising :)

Awesome! Thanks!!

Xiriko
Feb 1, 2020, 11:00 AM
Been away from this game years and recently installed it again. Klotho seems to have been massively nerfed, how exactly do people make money now?
If it's a long answer just send me a PM please, I really would like to know. Hoping it's a simple answer though

Anduril
Feb 1, 2020, 11:12 AM
Been away from this game years and recently installed it again. Klotho seems to have been massively nerfed, how exactly do people make money now?
If it's a long answer just send me a PM please, I really would like to know. Hoping it's a simple answer though
There is now a system called ARKS Missions that have replaced the old ARKS Road; these give rewards for various things and are split into 4 Categories:
Main: Complete "tutorial" objectives
Daily: Complete objectives each day like turn in DOs, Use a Drink, etc. Completing the 4 gives you a Tokyo Silver Key
Weekly: This is where the money is; three of the objectives at lv50+ will give you a total of ~2million meseta, and they can be things like run an Advance Quest, or Desynth an Item; they are different weekly, but only with a few variations.
Limited: These are usually related to some EQ that is out at the time.

Moffen
Feb 1, 2020, 11:12 AM

You just do the Weekly arks missions instead, They amount to up to 2m-ish and are super duper easy to do.
You can view them on your quest tab on the menu bar, but you might have to do a bit of story stuff to get them available (I can't remember the process for that)

IMACOP
Feb 1, 2020, 01:19 PM
If I have an untouched max 30 weapon, and I use one with it's +35 cap unlocked, will the new one go straight to +35 cap?

Just realized after so long, I never thought about it...

Anduril
Feb 1, 2020, 01:50 PM
If I have an untouched max 30 weapon, and I use one with it's +35 cap unlocked, will the new one go straight to +35 cap?

Just realized after so long, I never thought about it...

Like if you feed the x/35 to the x/30? Then yes, the cap on the x/30 will go to x/35, assuming they are the same weapon.

OR

Assuming we are talking 13*+, if you mean feeding a 30/30 to a 30/35, then yes it will go to 35/35.

IMACOP
Feb 1, 2020, 02:25 PM
Thanks. I was wondering about the former, but damn, I didn't know about the later too. ^^;

echofaith
Feb 2, 2020, 11:09 AM
Etoile boost says you get 15% damage reduction each time you get hit(which caps at 75%, but drops by 25% each sec, so is hard to rise). Does the 15% reduction applies to the first hit, meaning that you have a permanent 15% reduction at all times?

mother clusterfck
Feb 2, 2020, 03:49 PM
Anyone know for sure what Extra Cube +1 (追加エクスキューブ+1 ) does?
Bumped says Increases the drop rate of [Excube] by 1. but that is very vague. Does that mean when I use it I will permanently get 1 more excube whenever the rng says one or more excube drops for me? E.g. in UH some mob drops 1 excube but after using this item it's 2 cubes for me and after breaking a boss crystal normally it would be 10 cubes but it's 11 for me?

And anyone know if it has a usage limit?

UniverseLover
Feb 2, 2020, 04:59 PM
Anyone know for sure what Extra Cube +1 (追加エクスキューブ+1 ) does?
Bumped says Increases the drop rate of [Excube] by 1. but that is very vague. Does that mean when I use it I will permanently get 1 more excube whenever the rng says one or more excube drops for me? E.g. in UH some mob drops 1 excube but after using this item it's 2 cubes for me and after breaking a boss crystal normally it would be 10 cubes but it's 11 for me?

And anyone know if it has a usage limit?

If an excube drops, it will drop and extra cube with it. Does not work on class cubes. I'm not sure about a usage limit, but my guess would be a limit of up to 120 min like most consumables, but I do not know. On crystal break it should give you double the excubes that you got. So if you would have received 10 without the boost, with the boost you receive 20. I have verified all of this myself (but no screenshots unfortunately).

Bobby Drama
Feb 3, 2020, 12:10 PM
delete

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2020, 02:13 PM
So, another dumb question. Anyone know what parts Lisa uses in her V2 appearance? Or have they not been released yet?

Anduril
Feb 3, 2020, 02:19 PM
So, another dumb question. Anyone know what parts Lisa uses in her V2 appearance? Or have they not been released yet?

It was the Anfang Series. It was from the previous SG Scratch.

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2020, 03:40 PM
It was the Anfang Series. It was from the previous SG Scratch.

Damn, means there's no way it's on the player shops, huh? Oh well, will have to keep my eyes peeled for it.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 3, 2020, 04:00 PM
Damn, means there's no way it's on the player shops, huh? Oh well, will have to keep my eyes peeled for it.

gonna be a real long time before it comes back into rotation, might be a end of the year revive for a week or two like they did with the Falz attire

Karazykid
Feb 3, 2020, 04:03 PM
Do the usual checks:
1) Is there enough room on hard drive
2) Check to see if Tweaker runs as a process at Task Manager, and kill it if it does, then retry
3) Disable antivirus temporarily then retry
4) Delete all temporary windows files (C:\Windows\Temp and C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Temp) then retry
5) If the above don't work, reinstall Tweaker on a location that should not require Admin rights, but still enable "Run as Administrator" for all users from the properties tabs.

I've done all this and it still won't work, I'm not sure what's going on. I've played PSO2 on this computer before and never had an issue. But now no matter what I do with the tweaker it won't work. It can't update and even after being pointed toward my PSO2 install it won't actually apply any plugins. Not like the translation doesn't work, the plugin box is just empty so there's not even an option to translate.

Dark Mits
Feb 3, 2020, 04:39 PM
I've done all this and it still won't work, I'm not sure what's going on. I've played PSO2 on this computer before and never had an issue. But now no matter what I do with the tweaker it won't work. It can't update and even after being pointed toward my PSO2 install it won't actually apply any plugins. Not like the translation doesn't work, the plugin box is just empty so there's not even an option to translate.Some more checks that may help:

Is your locale set to something different than English (US)? Does your username have any non-english characters? Have you manually set Windows to consider non-Unicode characters in your native language? If the answers are (i) yes, (ii) yes and (iii) no, try changing that Windows setting.
The above bypass an issue where non-English characters may not be properly interpretated and cause quite a lot of applications to crash.

Do you have more than one network connection (for example 2 Ethernet connections, or Ethernet + WiFi, or some virtual adapter from emulators, vpn etc.)? If yes, try disabling all except the only one used to connect to the internet, restart Windows and retry.

Sirius-91
Feb 3, 2020, 05:50 PM
I've done all this and it still won't work, I'm not sure what's going on. I've played PSO2 on this computer before and never had an issue. But now no matter what I do with the tweaker it won't work. It can't update and even after being pointed toward my PSO2 install it won't actually apply any plugins. Not like the translation doesn't work, the plugin box is just empty so there's not even an option to translate.

Disable IPV6 and whereever you installed the tweaker, it should be a file called "renameme_PSO2 Tweaker.exe", Just delete the tweaker exe and rename that renameme thing to "PSO2 Tweaker.exe".

It does it to me too.

Karazykid
Feb 3, 2020, 05:54 PM
Some more checks that may help:

Is your locale set to something different than English (US)? Does your username have any non-english characters? Have you manually set Windows to consider non-Unicode characters in your native language? If the answers are (i) yes, (ii) yes and (iii) no, try changing that Windows setting.
The above bypass an issue where non-English characters may not be properly interpretated and cause quite a lot of applications to crash.

Do you have more than one network connection (for example 2 Ethernet connections, or Ethernet + WiFi, or some virtual adapter from emulators, vpn etc.)? If yes, try disabling all except the only one used to connect to the internet, restart Windows and retry.

Nope, my locale is English US and my username is plain English characters. And nope, it's the same wifi connection I used before when I played.

Disable IPV6 and whereever you installed the tweaker, it should be a file called "renameme_PSO2 Tweaker.exe", Just delete the tweaker exe and rename that renameme thing to "PSO2 Tweaker.exe".

It does it to me too.

Don't even have IPV6 enabled. Also don't seem to have a file named renameme in the install folder. Just the normal pso2 tweaker exe

Dark Mits
Feb 3, 2020, 06:19 PM
Can you download and run the EXE file only from the ARKS Layer website?

Karazykid
Feb 5, 2020, 07:04 PM
Can you download and run the EXE file only from the ARKS Layer website?

Didn't even know this was an option, that fixed everything. Thank you.

oratank
Feb 7, 2020, 05:40 AM
where is Kyokuya(valentine)? saw his picture when the first time talk to Stratos

Tymek
Feb 7, 2020, 06:25 AM
where is Kyokuya(valentine)? saw his picture when the first time talk to Stratos

Kyokuya (White Day) won't be available until the White Day 2019 event.

BigBossCQC
Feb 7, 2020, 01:58 PM
Making a RA/HU for the beta, not sure how far i'll get in to the skill tree but i have my skills set from that website.
Question is will step advance (iframe extension) for my hunter subclass work for my main class ranger? i plan on putting 5 points in to it early but the description says "Extends invulnerability during step" but my ranger rolls. Read on some random forum post that it should work but now I've read the description i'm not sure.

Dark Mits
Feb 7, 2020, 02:28 PM
Making a RA/HU for the beta, not sure how far i'll get in to the skill tree but i have my skills set from that website.
Question is will step advance (iframe extension) for my hunter subclass work for my main class ranger? i plan on putting 5 points in to it early but the description says "Extends invulnerability during step" but my ranger rolls. Read on some random forum post that it should work but now I've read the description i'm not sure.Step Advance only works on Step action, so it won't work with Diving action. Similarily it doesn't work for Mirage Escape. Same applies for all 3 evade types.

BigBossCQC
Feb 7, 2020, 03:28 PM
Thanks. Can someone tell me exactly what to feed my mag for Ratk 200. It's been made clear to me not to mess up skill tree or mags. I've seen range weapons for Ratk and dimates to get rid of the dex, PSO1 was more complex then that so i'm doubting it's that simple.

Anduril
Feb 7, 2020, 03:40 PM
Thanks. Can someone tell me exactly what to feed my mag for Ratk 200. It's been made clear to me not to mess up skill tree or mags. I've seen range weapons for Ratk and dimates to get rid of the dex, PSO1 was more complex then that so i'm doubting it's that simple.

I don't know if they will be there, but the mushroom seat room items from the Room Goods shop also work to raise Ratk/RGE and lower DEX.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 7, 2020, 04:46 PM
Convert Photon Spheres into Mag Food Devices for pure atk mags

Nulve
Feb 7, 2020, 08:30 PM
Probably been asked a lot already, but are the Xbox servers up to date with the JP ones?

StreetFighter2242
Feb 7, 2020, 10:35 PM
Is anyone else under maintenance in the PSO2 closed beta?

Karazykid
Feb 8, 2020, 01:59 AM
If I play as a cast, do I just not have cosmetic options? Not seeing any outfits I could get, it looks like I'd have to pay to even change colors.

Anduril
Feb 8, 2020, 02:05 AM
If I play as a cast, do I just not have cosmetic options? Not seeing any outfits I could get, it looks like I'd have to pay to even change colors.

You need a color change pass to change color. Casts can still use layered wear, but the only costumes they can use are those that do not have the option to change color.

Dark Mits
Feb 8, 2020, 07:52 AM
Thanks. Can someone tell me exactly what to feed my mag for Ratk 200. It's been made clear to me not to mess up skill tree or mags. I've seen range weapons for Ratk and dimates to get rid of the dex, PSO1 was more complex then that so i'm doubting it's that simple.Stuff it with Ranged weapons until the DEX bar is about to level up, without allowing it to get a point. Use Dimates to bring the DEX bar down to 0. Repeat.

StreetFighter2242
Feb 8, 2020, 09:49 AM
Can someone point me in the right direction on the Skill tree for Hunter?

starwind75043
Feb 8, 2020, 12:36 PM
Can someone point me in the right direction on the Skill tree for Hunter?

Do you want a Fury or Guard Stance tree?

Fury: (Spend Spare Points however, I suggest getting Iron Will or War Brave)
http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?17gAbMIobMIobMIobMIobMIobMIobMIobMIo bMIobMIo0jdodBdoI2i2dBdnINGAqnIdJksNIsrBdBdBIb0000 0006dodAfJfkeAqxqxfHnjqndAdBIo000000jdoIbIb00dAdBI o000000jdoIb00dBdBIb000000dB006dBdBIb0000008dBIn00 jdndBdB0000009bIoIo07bfdBdB000000doIbIo00dBdBIb000 000jdB00dndBdB000006dBIo9b8dAIo00000f

Guard: (Spend Spare Points however, I suggest grabbing the Flash Guards)
http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?17gAbMIobMIobMIobMIobMIobMIobMIobMIo bMIobMIo0jdodBdoI2i2dBdncAGAqnIdcKfqArBdBdBIb00000 006dodAfJfkeAqxqxfHnjqndAdBIo000000jdoIbIb00dAdBIo 000000jdoIb00dBdBIb000000dB006dBdBIb0000008dBIn00j dndBdB0000009bIoIo07bfdBdB000000doIbIo00dBdBIb0000 00jdB00dndBdB000006dBIo9b8dAIo00000f

Both are not bad

Fury = offense-minded build

Guard stance = use this if do not plan to main Hu and want it for subclassing.

Also, check out the Skill tree simulator made by Arks Layer teams.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/

r00tabaga
Feb 8, 2020, 01:49 PM
How do you unlock Naberius II?

the_importer_
Feb 8, 2020, 04:06 PM
While I make my decision on the 13★ unit set that I'll affix, which fodders in the player shops are currently plentiful and affordable for 6 slot T-ATK units that will make use of Grace Tech and an SSA?

Gwyndolin
Feb 8, 2020, 07:26 PM
To anyone who plays phantom, could you share your affixes/units you used to reach the 200 pp threshold? I haven't affixed in awhile and I'd like to make a phantom set to give it a good go, and so far I've had to spec into the 20 pp to make it and i know that's simply not ideal.

Nyansan
Feb 8, 2020, 07:39 PM
To anyone who plays phantom, could you share your affixes/units you used to reach the 200 pp threshold? I haven't affixed in awhile and I'd like to make a phantom set to give it a good go, and so far I've had to spec into the 20 pp to make it and i know that's simply not ideal.

Unit choice plays an important part in getting to the PP threshold. Stuff like Lightstream, Schvelle, Avion/Eva units give a crapton of innate pp to make things easier

As for affixes, Ares soul + Arks fever is easy 8 pp. You can definitely go higher with Noble/Elegant/Grace and other stuff but that depends entirely on your budget/how much you're willing to fork for affixes

Norco
Feb 9, 2020, 01:35 AM
Is there a good list/video detailing all guard/iframes for all photon arts?

Reilet
Feb 9, 2020, 09:56 AM
Guard stance = use this if do not plan to main Hu and want it for subclassing.
]

You only ever get guard stance on hunter main...

Is there a good list/video detailing all guard/iframes for all photon arts?

No video, but a list https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/drrejv/compiling_a_list_of_pas_with_guardiframes/

StreetFighter2242
Feb 9, 2020, 11:35 PM
This might be weird to ask but is the beta still going?

Anduril
Feb 10, 2020, 01:00 AM
This might be weird to ask but is the beta still going?

They extended it for 7 hours today, Sunday, between 5PM and 12AMPST, to make up for the loss of time on Friday.

StreetFighter2242
Feb 10, 2020, 04:09 AM
That makes sense

the_importer_
Feb 10, 2020, 12:02 PM
Does defeating Deus ESC-A in "Guides of Creation" apply to my Deus ESC-A kill count for the title?

Anduril
Feb 10, 2020, 12:33 PM
Does defeating Deus ESC-A in "Guides of Creation" apply to my Deus ESC-A kill count for the title?

It counts toward your Deus ESC-A Gracia (the rematch version) kill count, but I do not know if it counts toward the Dues ESC-A Zephyros (the normal one) one.

the_importer_
Feb 10, 2020, 12:38 PM
It counts toward your Deus ESC-A Gracia (the rematch version) kill count, but I do not know if it counts toward the Dues ESC-A Zephyros (the normal one) one.

Strange considering that the rematch was meant to be only played with 4 players and that this one can add up to 12. Oh well, I need the title for this one too, so either one is fine.

Thanks

Alexandrious12
Feb 12, 2020, 02:09 PM
I been told of players earning up to 180m weekly by running 20 or so alts thru certain things every week amd it only takes up to 5 hours to do it on all characters. How much of this is true? And what classes nornally work best to do it with? How is it done?

Dark Mits
Feb 12, 2020, 02:37 PM
I been told of players earning up to 180m weekly by running 20 or so alts thru certain things every week amd it only takes up to 5 hours to do it on all characters. How much of this is true? And what classes nornally work best to do it with? How is it done?I cannot explain 180m per week, but I do know that with weekly ARKS missions you can get approximately 2 million meseta per week per character. This week, for example, it's 1 million for earning 200k with COs (done with Yerkes handins, or daily fish / materials, but requires having spent that time at some point), 605k for grinding a weapon or unit (entirely trivial), and 405k for completing an extreme quest (5min work). That amounts to 2.2 million actually, because you also get 200k from handing in the COs for the 1 million giveout. The above would definitely take more than 5mins (about 10mins I'd say) per character for me though.

For 20 characters that's 44 million. I don't know how they got the 180 million figure. Even if we assume getting 600k from Yerkes per character, and another 900k from weekly fish/materials, that's still just 3.5 million per character, and 70 million for 20 characters. To get more meseta you have to spend more time doing daily COs for 100k meseta, and that increases time required.

Renzix
Feb 12, 2020, 05:31 PM
I haven't been able to play for a solid month or so and I saw that the Level Cap got bumped up to 95.

Is every level after 90 just a PP Increase alone, or do you get a Skill Point as well to invest more into the tree?

Alexandrious12
Feb 12, 2020, 05:32 PM
I see. What can 1 billion meseta get you reliably as far as affixes, equipment and such? Im aware you cant purchase high rarity weapons?

Anduril
Feb 12, 2020, 05:39 PM
I haven't been able to play for a solid month or so and I saw that the Level Cap got bumped up to 95.

Is every level after 90 just a PP Increase alone, or do you get a Skill Point as well to invest more into the tree?

You get a Skill Point, regular stat increases, and 2PP per level; they just didn't add any new Skills to the trees.
Oh, also note, the PP increase is Main Class only, so even if you are at 95/95, you only have an extra 10PP, not 20.

Reilet
Feb 12, 2020, 10:49 PM
I been told of players earning up to 180m weekly by running 20 or so alts thru certain things every week amd it only takes up to 5 hours to do it on all characters. How much of this is true? And what classes nornally work best to do it with? How is it done?

That would be me. It was 160 mil in 6 hours btw. That was what i was able to make before they changed the dailies rotation and replaced a lot of them with EQ and UQ. You can still make that much if you took all of the dailies though.

Add other high value dailies/weeklies to what Dark Mits said and you'll make roughly 6 mil per character. 120mil without counting what you get from quest clears and monster kills.

To be able to do it in ~6 hours... Well you have to be extremely focused and fast. I'm clearing A rank dailies in less than a minute. 40s for AQ, 100s XQ, 60s TA. I average 20 minutes each character

You only need 20 medium sized enemy kills (+ boss) for A rank. A medium size is like an oodan. Krahdas are small and they are worth 1/3 a medium.

I'm also dashing at every possible moment. I also kill things practically instantly. My alts are ~lvl 70 now, but it was the same when they were 50.

Masu
Feb 13, 2020, 01:13 AM
So after a ragequit long hiatus of ... 7 months or so, am kinda lost about how to obtain some items. For example, how do you get the item/stone/whatever to upgrade Novel weapon to Liberate? Leveling Etoile right now and I plan to make a set for it. 1 Novel +1 Liberate unit and I would like to get the Avion Orb for rear. I thought it would not be possible as I obviously missed the EVA collab. However I got 1 Cobalt medal (I suppose from the chocolate way as it is the only EQ I could run so far). So, are those medals a common drop and/or is there any other way to get them?

Also is it true PSO JP will be soon win10 only? I've just read about it in a comment from Bumped https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-emergency-maintenance-2-13-2020/

Thanks

Anduril
Feb 13, 2020, 01:49 AM
So after a ragequit long hiatus of ... 7 months or so, am kinda lost about how to obtain some items. For example, how do you get the item/stone/whatever to upgrade Novel weapon to Liberate? Leveling Etoile right now and I plan to make a set for it. 1 Novel +1 Liberate unit and I would like to get the Avion Orb for rear. I thought it would not be possible as I obviously missed the EVA collab. However I got 1 Cobalt medal (I suppose from the chocolate way as it is the only EQ I could run so far). So, are those medals a common drop and/or is there any other way to get them?

Also is it true PSO JP will be soon win10 only? I've just read about it in a comment from Bumped https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-emergency-maintenance-2-13-2020/

Thanks
Unfortunately since you missed the Web Panel Event, your only options for the Liberate Unlocker are the 1300 Title Title Reward or buying a Trigger for the LQ and hoping to get it to drop there with its extremely low drop rate.

I think currently the only source for Cobalt Medals is from Featured Quest Rewards.

I'm assuming it is just the same thing as when XP was no longer officially supported: you can still play with Windows 7, but they will not go out of the way to fix any bugs/provide any tech support help related to Windows 7 compatibility with the game, only for Windows 8/8.1 and 10.

Masu
Feb 13, 2020, 02:14 AM
I see. Thanks!

Rip rear unit. It will most likely be outpowered before I get enough of those medals and...rip Liberate weap too QQ.

Reilet
Feb 13, 2020, 02:39 AM
I wouldn't get the orb unit anyways. Liberate, LS, Grudge, Schvelle are all better.

▲➌〇N
Feb 13, 2020, 04:45 AM
hello,

I get fail to open public key.blob when starting the game from the tweaker. Usually 3 or 4 times and then one times even tho it's failed, it will launch the game some how. Expect this morning it was like 10-15 mins of trying. Please help.

All files have been checked and updated as I'm a returning player after a 6 year break, so 44253 files have been checked and updated.

Saffran
Feb 13, 2020, 06:18 AM
It might be related to the emergency maintenance scheduled today (maybe it's going on).

Edit: judging from the timestamp, it should be unrelated.
Well, we have something like 85k files now so maybe there's another thing to do with the update tweaker. I wouldn't know, I don't use it.

Ryo
Feb 14, 2020, 04:41 PM
Is there a tutorial somewhere on weapon form change? I've been away for a couple of years, but it looks interesting.

Anduril
Feb 14, 2020, 04:57 PM
Is there a tutorial somewhere on weapon form change? I've been away for a couple of years, but it looks interesting.

Supplies needed:
1 Weapon Form Pass (obtained from the Recycle Shop using 150 Weapon Form Tickets)
1 Fully Grinded Weapon (+10 if OT, +35 if NT) that you wish to change the appearance of
1 Fully Grinded Weapon (+10 if OT, +35 if NT) or Camo whose appearance you want to use (aka the "Skin")
1,000,000 meseta

Procedure:
Go to Dudu/Monica and select the option "Weapon Form Change"
On the first screen you will select the Weapon you wish to alter the appearance of
On the following screen you will select the Weapon or Camo you want to use as the Skin
Confirm

Notes:
You keep both Weapons at the end, but they become Account Locked, so be careful when using a Weapon/Camo that you might want to resell (such as a high priced Camo like *Sword of Promised Victory).
Any appearance changes or visual effects that occur as the result of a Potential from the Skin are not transferred over (for example, Akatsuki's unsealed form).
If the skinned Weapon is used in an upgrade (such as going from an Atlas to Atlas EX), the changed skin is not transfered to the upgraded Weapon.

Alexandrious12
Feb 14, 2020, 04:58 PM
That would be me. It was 160 mil in 6 hours btw. That was what i was able to make before they changed the dailies rotation and replaced a lot of them with EQ and UQ. You can still make that much if you took all of the dailies though.

Add other high value dailies/weeklies to what Dark Mits said and you'll make roughly 6 mil per character. 120mil without counting what you get from quest clears and monster kills.

To be able to do it in ~6 hours... Well you have to be extremely focused and fast. I'm clearing A rank dailies in less than a minute. 40s for AQ, 100s XQ, 60s TA. I average 20 minutes each character

You only need 20 medium sized enemy kills (+ boss) for A rank. A medium size is like an oodan. Krahdas are small and they are worth 1/3 a medium.

I'm also dashing at every possible moment. I also kill things practically instantly. My alts are ~lvl 70 now, but it was the same when they were 50.

I see. And for example since I want to learn more about economy, what can one billion meseta, get you in terms of gearing and affixes?

Ryo
Feb 15, 2020, 01:28 AM
Supplies needed:
1 Weapon Form Pass (obtained from the Recycle Shop using 150 Weapon Form Tickets)
1 Fully Grinded Weapon (+10 if OT, +35 if NT) that you wish to change the appearance of
1 Fully Grinded Weapon (+10 if OT, +35 if NT) or Camo whose appearance you want to use (aka the "Skin")
1,000,000 meseta

Procedure:
Go to Dudu/Monica and select the option "Weapon Form Change"
On the first screen you will select the Weapon you wish to alter the appearance of
On the following screen you will select the Weapon or Camo you want to use as the Skin
Confirm

Notes:
You keep both Weapons at the end, but they become Account Locked, so be careful when using a Weapon/Camo that you might want to resell (such as a high priced Camo like *Sword of Promised Victory).
Any appearance changes or visual effects that occur as the result of a Potential from the Skin are not transferred over (for example, Akatsuki's unsealed form).
If the skinned Weapon is used in an upgrade (such as going from an Atlas to Atlas EX), the changed skin is not transfered to the upgraded Weapon.

Thank you so much!

Kiboune
Feb 15, 2020, 09:55 AM
I want to try to farm *シッドストリッド because it's too expensive for me. Does it drop from any enemy in Ultimate Desert or only from bosses?

silo1991
Feb 15, 2020, 11:05 AM
got some questions

1 its possible to complete triggers of dark falz persona and omega loser and apprentice with just 3 people on today standarts ? my friends are about to be level 85 thats why im asking

2 swicth strike its still worth for BO/HU in this days? and techer PP restorate was worth for physical support TE/HU? i recently used a reset pass

3 any recomended ring for GU/FI? i normally use crit or perfect keeper rings but thiss combination deny me both :/ and the recovery rings are useless as a gunner because i have lifesteal and the PP never its a problem for me

Anduril
Feb 15, 2020, 11:25 AM
got some questions

1 its possible to complete triggers of dark falz persona and omega loser and apprentice with just 3 people on today standarts ? my friends are about to be level 85 thats why im asking

2 swicth strike its still worth for BO/HU in this days? and techer PP restorate was worth for physical support TE/HU? i recently used a reset pass

3 any recomended ring for GU/FI? i normally use crit or perfect keeper rings but thiss combination deny me both :/ and the recovery rings are useless as a gunner because i have lifesteal and the PP never its a problem for me

1) Yes, it should be doable, not necessarily fast, but doable.

2) For the sake of having S-ATK Units, yes, it is still good to grab it as a Bo/Hu, though it isn't as bad not to have it if you have a Dex Mag.
That's the passive one, right? Then yeah, it is pretty good since it helps you recover more quickly from Heavy Hammer charging or from Re Zandia suctioning, but not absolutely needed since you can recover PP quickly with some Wand melee.

3) An Effort Ring is a good option. It gives you a further 10% Crit, 1% unconditional damage, and 3% Damage Reduction.

I want to try to farm *シッドストリッド because it's too expensive for me. Does it drop from any enemy in Ultimate Desert or only from bosses?

It looks to be an area drop from any Ultra Hard Lillipa field, in addition to being in Descente Draal's drop pool. The rate is super low, so good luck with the farming attempt, and may RNGsus smile kindly upon your quest.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 15, 2020, 03:31 PM
its not worth the time to try and farm that camo, the rates for them have always been super low which is why its been stuck for 100mill+ for a long time. unless they add it somewhere elsewhere, better off going for something else or waiting for Descent Draal to be added again to something since even in UH fields its an RNG spawn

Reilet
Feb 15, 2020, 05:52 PM

You were able to solo them on release.

the_importer_
Feb 16, 2020, 02:27 PM
5 Silver Tokyo Tickets Vs 1 Gold Tokyo Ticket, which gives more EXP? I was wondering if I should convert my Silver Tokyo Tickets to Golden ones? On one hand, 5 tickets gets me 5 dogs and the enemies give out 150% more EXP, but on the other hand, 1 golden ticket gets me 3 Dogs, 1 Emp Rappy, 3 rappies and enemies give out 200%

Anduril
Feb 16, 2020, 02:39 PM
5 Silver Tokyo Tickets Vs 1 Gold Tokyo Ticket, which gives more EXP? I was wondering if I should convert my Silver Tokyo Tickets to Golden ones? On one hand, 5 tickets gets me 5 dogs and the enemies give out 150% more EXP, but on the other hand, 1 golden ticket gets me 3 Dogs, 1 Emp Rappy, 3 rappies and enemies give out 200%

Technically, the 5 Silver give you more EXP total, but if you have a large amount of Silver Tickets it can be more time efficient to convert them into Golds since it means less downtime between runs.

the_importer_
Feb 16, 2020, 03:05 PM
Technically, the 5 Silver give you more EXP total, but if you have a large amount of Silver Tickets it can be more time efficient to convert them into Golds since it means less downtime between runs.

True, and not to mention any minutes lost to my boosters.

Tyreek
Feb 16, 2020, 04:31 PM
Is there a way to type in the alternate pose for a lobby action? For example, these weapon pose lobby actions such as wand pose has 3(6) poses. If I want to use pose #2 for instance, it that possible?

Anduril
Feb 16, 2020, 04:38 PM
Is there a way to type in the alternate pose for a lobby action? For example, these weapon pose lobby actions such as wand pose has 3(6) poses. If I want to use pose #2 for instance, it that possible?

"/la hsi1" and "/la hsi2" will cycle through the poses, but if I recall you can't put it in the same command as the Lobby Action itself, rather you have to do it in a follow up command.

the_importer_
Feb 17, 2020, 12:35 PM
I once borrowed my friend's Switch in order to try to unlock the Switch Exclusive titles, I wasn't even able to do Subdue Za Oodan because I kept getting disconnected (and I was using a wired Internet using Ethernet to USB at 100Mb/s). As anyone managed to make this work from North America?

Anduril
Feb 17, 2020, 12:41 PM
I once borrowed my friend's Switch in order to try to unlock the Switch Exclusive titles, I wasn't even able to do Subdue Za Oodan because I kept getting disconnected (and I was using a wired Internet using Ethernet to USB at 100Mb/s). As anyone managed to make this work from North America?

From what I recall at the time, you had to be on the West Coast to have any chance of having a semi-stable connection.

the_importer_
Feb 17, 2020, 12:59 PM
From what I recall at the time, you had to be on the West Coast to have any chance of having a semi-stable connection.

Well that's a big fat "No" I guess. Strange that there isn't a way of fooling your Switch using a VPN to make it think that you're in Japan or something.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 17, 2020, 03:56 PM
its a "location of stability" issue not a "well my IP isnt in Japan therefor poor connection" thing. You'd still get the same crappy issue doing it with a VPN

otakun
Feb 17, 2020, 05:25 PM
Suddenly getting NR1015 error, anyone else getting this?

Update: a file check fixed the issue.

Karen Erra
Feb 17, 2020, 07:40 PM

If you can get in the game at all there is a possible workaround where you have to hit the menu button every one or two minutes, then go back in the game and pso2 cloud gives you some kind of connection message and stay connected. Not sure if that still works, but that's how I did it back in the day

the_importer_
Feb 18, 2020, 01:36 AM
If you can get in the game at all there is a possible workaround where you have to hit the menu button every one or two minutes, then go back in the game and pso2 cloud gives you some kind of connection message and stay connected. Not sure if that still works, but that's how I did it back in the day

I hit the menu like every 30 seconds and still only got as far as halfway through the quest.

Dark Priest
Feb 18, 2020, 05:20 PM
1.What classes does Etoile as a sub work best for now.

2.How good is that new ridder katana, cause i got one, with 8 slots no less, and wondering if i should bother investing in it even though i have a lightstream.

silo1991
Feb 18, 2020, 05:41 PM
1.What classes does Etoile as a sub work best for now.

2.How good is that new ridder katana, cause i got one, with 8 slots no less, and wondering if i should bother investing in it even though i have a lightstream.

1 anything except force and techer (not sure if physical support build its worth with ET as sub)

2 IMO its worth for a braver , but since you already have a LS you can use it as an S1 source if convince you :P

Moffen
Feb 18, 2020, 06:11 PM
My imperial cleave went from doing 999999 to 120k since swapping to ET sub, what am i doing wrong? I thought these scaled on their own multipliers?

Moffen
Feb 18, 2020, 08:24 PM
My imperial cleave went from doing 999999 to 120k since swapping to ET sub, what am i doing wrong? I thought these scaled on their own multipliers?

sort of solved it, it was not connecting a direct hit.
999999 came from a point blank slam.
The anomaly though is that at a range, i got the same 2m damage total with Imperial cleave slash without the 999999 as i did getting the 999999 at point blank.
Odd ' - ' )

Dark Priest
Feb 19, 2020, 01:30 PM
1 anything except force and techer (not sure if physical support build its worth with ET as sub)

2 IMO its worth for a braver , but since you already have a LS you can use it as an S1 source if convince you :P

Wait, so it's even best for Ranger and Gunner now? maybe i can ignore the need for hunter, if others can confirm. and yea i understand force and techer, especially due to balanced defense negating your heals alone.

Arada
Feb 19, 2020, 02:13 PM
ET is a great sub for TE.

It's not the best sub for TE but it still works really well.

[Ayumi]
Feb 19, 2020, 03:09 PM
Fashion questions ahoy.

Do we have hair that closely resembles this now?
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/vXi5HmI.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Are there any accessories (or body paint I guess as I would take those) that have anything that resembles this or any kind of circular formation on the back of your hand?
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/X2275Dp.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
I would really like it if it looks like a crystal is embedded into your hand or an orb. It's fine though if it's body paint and painted on. Beggars can't be choosers.

Someone posted this on the discord, but never answered me so I'll just ask here. What's the name of this face mask?
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/7m3btAC.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

And while I posted on the character file topic, I might as well post here too just to have everything in one spot, but would it be possible if someone might have the character file for the character in the current AC Scratch?
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/daQsIYZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/IDbMmAA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/epaOPtm.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Alexandrious12
Feb 19, 2020, 04:53 PM
So the difference between Hero and ET playstyles is, Hero has to dodge, and counter and rack up hit chains utilizing all three of its weapons while avoiding taking hits to fill up a counter that allows it to do more damage? Playing kinda like DMC? While ET is super tanky but has floating like attacks similar to Kingdom Hearts from how people tell it and most ETs either use DB or DS and always use wand with it?

Just trying to figure out which class I really wanna main. Spite I can switch between at any time.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 19, 2020, 09:01 PM
So the difference between Hero and ET playstyles is, Hero has to dodge, and counter and rack up hit chains utilizing all three of its weapons while avoiding taking hits to fill up a counter that allows it to do more damage? Playing kinda like DMC? While ET is super tanky but has floating like attacks similar to Kingdom Hearts from how people tell it and most ETs either use DB or DS and always use wand with it?

Just trying to figure out which class I really wanna main. Spite I can switch between at any time.

pick what feels good to you and run with that or swap whenever you want, ones a DPS class and the other is a Defense class

TheGodlyMonster
Feb 20, 2020, 07:47 PM
Anyone have any info on the ARKS offline event for 2020?
I'm currently in Japan and I heard it starts early in the year and lasts until almost the end of the year, but I can't find anything about it online.
It's probably listed somewhere in Japanese but I can't seem to even find that.
Thank you in advance if you know anything !
Edit: Also info on the fan festa. Mainly just info on the irl events and where I can find a schedule for them.

HardBoiledPapa
Feb 22, 2020, 12:43 AM
;3473265']Fashion questions ahoy.

Someone posted this on the discord, but never answered me so I'll just ask here. What's the name of this face mask?
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/7m3btAC.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Requiem Mask.

Takatsuki
Feb 22, 2020, 01:54 PM
Back when I last played, 5 years ago, if you didn't have Premium you only had a Mini Room that you could only put like 2 or 3 items in and you couldn't change the wallpaper and stuff. Has this changed at all? Is there a larger limit or more customization options for the Mini Room nowadays?

Anduril
Feb 22, 2020, 02:08 PM
Back when I last played, 5 years ago, if you didn't have Premium you only had a Mini Room that you could only put like 2 or 3 items in and you couldn't change the wallpaper and stuff. Has this changed at all? Is there a larger limit or more customization options for the Mini Room nowadays?

You actually now have the option to buy a 3-Day MyRoom pass for 1 Excube and get your full room options; with the amount of Excubes that you can get just from a single EQ, you can pretty much keep it active indefinitely.

Takatsuki
Feb 22, 2020, 02:13 PM
You actually now have the option to buy a 3-Day MyRoom pass for 1 Excube and get your full room options; with the amount of Excubes that you can get just from a single EQ, you can pretty much keep it active indefinitely.

:O! That's awesome! Good to know! Hopefully they keep that for the US version!

the_importer_
Feb 22, 2020, 05:22 PM
With PSO2 Day yesterday, I managed to cap 3 classes due to the 400% EXP quest boost and the donut they gave out. This was the first time that I had to grind during a PSO2 Day, so do we always get these 2 perks? If so, are we getting on March 2nd as well?

final_attack
Feb 22, 2020, 08:33 PM
Oh right, for current complex PA .... can it be JA'ed for activation?

Like ... normal attack - Complex PA (JA) .....
And ... what's Stocks? It can be only used for certain amount of time in a single quest .... or we generate the Stocks mid-quest?

I don't have complex PA atm ^^;

Thank you very much!

Anduril
Feb 22, 2020, 08:56 PM
With PSO2 Day yesterday, I managed to cap 3 classes due to the 400% EXP quest boost and the donut they gave out. This was the first time that I had to grind during a PSO2 Day, so do we always get these 2 perks? If so, are we getting on March 2nd as well?

February's PSO2 Days were designated as Super PSO2 Days and as such we were given a double EXP Boost over normal PSO2 Day, in addition to two 1 Million EXP Tickets, four 22SG Tickets, two Tokyo Gold Keys and the PSO2 Day Donut, as opposed to the normal two 22SG Tickets and one Tokyo Gold Key.

Oh right, for current complex PA .... can it be JA'ed for activation?

Like ... normal attack - Complex PA (JA) .....
And ... what's Stocks? It can be only used for certain amount of time in a single quest .... or we generate the Stocks mid-quest?

I don't have complex PA atm ^^;

Thank you very much!
Complex PAs cannot be JA'd.
Stock works just like PB Blasts, in that you start with 0 Stock and as you do damage you build up your Stock count (initially a limit of 3, but you can increase that to 5 via Koffie), and once you use the Stock, you can regain it by dealing damage. Each Complex PA has a different Stock cost, so some can be used multiple times in succession without needing to rebuild your Stock count.

final_attack
Feb 22, 2020, 09:35 PM
Complex PAs cannot be JA'd.
Stock works just like PB Blasts, in that you start with 0 Stock and as you do damage you build up your Stock count (initially a limit of 3, but you can increase that to 5 via Koffie), and once you use the Stock, you can regain it by dealing damage. Each Complex PA has a different Stock cost, so some can be used multiple times in succession without needing to rebuild your Stock count.

Ah, all right, thank you very much! :D

Reilet
Feb 23, 2020, 02:45 AM
It's based on hit count not damage

Saryn_storm
Feb 23, 2020, 04:42 PM
Is there a lobby action that looks something like this:

https://i.ibb.co/QDxvY1q/Master-Grade-Master-Gundam-004.jpg (https://ibb.co/PDVG1fb)

Basically crossed arms like the default one but i'm looking for one that actually stays in form indefinitely.

Anduril
Feb 23, 2020, 06:57 PM
Is there a lobby action that looks something like this:

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.ibb.co/QDxvY1q/Master-Grade-Master-Gundam-004.jpg (https://ibb.co/PDVG1fb)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Basically crossed arms like the default one but i'm looking for one that actually stays in form indefinitely.

Male version of 344「瞬間移動」 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bujY08mLyjo).
However, I believe it was a scratch bonus.

Saryn_storm
Feb 23, 2020, 07:08 PM
Female version of 344「瞬間移動」. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bujY08mLyjo)

That's exactly what i want but for male Cast. Unfortunately no one is selling it atm :( I'll keep an eye on it. Cheers.

Anduril
Feb 23, 2020, 07:11 PM
That's exactly what i want but for male Cast. Unfortunately no one is selling it atm :( I'll keep an eye on it. Cheers.

Just updated my post; I believe it was actually a scratch bonus so it is untradeable, so keep your eye on the SG Treasure Shop as it could pop up there.

silo1991
Feb 23, 2020, 10:06 PM
does anybody knows the names of the costumes or BAs similar to these ones

daemon , the girl of the middle
[SPOILER-BOX]https://gyazo.com/2d76bdc70030e046673029d4394c922a.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

and bob body suit , i would buy the evangelion ones but didnt had alternative colors
[SPOILER-BOX]https://gyazo.com/258f3f841da5eebdf007d196b881d396.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

still struggling getting the stuff from omega masquerade i need for acosplay

Kozumi
Feb 23, 2020, 11:25 PM
How do you sign up for google auth/200 OTP storage? The login page bumped link gives an error whenever I try to log in and I'm not getting the captcha wrong.

Takatsuki
Feb 25, 2020, 08:54 AM
I'm hearing people saying that PSO2 NA has been censored? What did they censor?

the_importer_
Feb 25, 2020, 09:15 AM

Because of Twatter and ReeeeeeesetEra.

Weaponslash
Feb 25, 2020, 10:53 AM
Apparently famitsu leaks are out any mentions regarding pso2?

ArcaneTechs
Feb 25, 2020, 02:19 PM

They censored Breast Physics in the makeover shop and Minimim height limit (breast physics still worked in the lobby or elsewhere). Where or not theyll keep it this way, we dont know. Likely will take the censors off though. However, ignore that idiot Importer though

Takatsuki
Feb 25, 2020, 04:02 PM
They censored Breast Physics in the makeover shop and Minimim height limit (breast physics still worked in the lobby or elsewhere). Where or not theyll keep it this way, we dont know. Likely will take the censors off though. However, ignore that idiot Importer though

Why ignore him?

I sure hope they don't make any more censorship. Censorship is 100% not okay.

Dark Mits
Feb 25, 2020, 04:40 PM
I hope they don't censor Pietro getting beaten by his pets.

Freeze
Feb 25, 2020, 06:43 PM

I have heard the breast physics was a glitch during the Beta. Time will tell if it's true or not.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 25, 2020, 07:44 PM
Why ignore him?

I sure hope they don't make any more censorship. Censorship is 100% not okay.

because it's literally the first thing he started spewing out when the CBT was over when people started talking about it. My idea is that they disabled this for the time being to avoid the Cancer Culture from complaining about this game (even though this game has been out for 7yrs+, of course they decide to pick now to complain about this game) and censoring it even further. SoA didn't give an explanation but it seems like precautions, which is fine as long as they enable it back again or at least offer to put in the option in the settings to put back on those censors.

I have heard the breast physics was a glitch during the Beta. Time will tell if it's true or not.

I wouldn't doubt it but sort of safe to assume it was disabled but sort of weird again for it to be working in the lobby, im not throwing your idea out the window though but people (well the cancer culture) like to complain about anything

Freeze
Feb 25, 2020, 08:48 PM
because it's literally the first thing he started spewing out when the CBT was over when people started talking about it. My idea is that they disabled this for the time being to avoid the Cancer Culture from complaining about this game (even though this game has been out for 7yrs+, of course they decide to pick now to complain about this game) and censoring it even further. SoA didn't give an explanation but it seems like precautions, which is fine as long as they enable it back again or at least offer to put in the option in the settings to put back on those censors.

I wouldn't doubt it but sort of safe to assume it was disabled but sort of weird again for it to be working in the lobby, i'm not throwing your idea out the window though but people (well the cancer culture) like to complain about anything

Very true. Until the game finally releases we won't really know for sure.

[Ayumi]
Feb 25, 2020, 09:59 PM

I wouldn't doubt it but sort of safe to assume it was disabled but sort of weird again for it to be working in the lobby, im not throwing your idea out the window though but people (well the cancer culture) like to complain about anything

even though this game has been out for 7yrs+, of course they decide to pick now to complain about this game.

Because the game was JPN only. For the most part, they can complain for the most part but Sega of Japan don't have to listen to them because it's not their audience.
I've heard these days that some dubbing in anime (I don't watch anime so don't quote me on this as it's just what I heard), have things changed and tweaked for not only censorship but some weird political correctness while not keeping true to the original source and/or dialogue.

Seeing how episode 1 and 2 isn't seen outside of Japan yet, I do wonder if they will complain about Gettemhart's and Sina's relationship. I can hear about the "toxic masculinity" about Gettem and maybe about how offensive Sina is to women.
Only time will tell.

I just know I've dodge this mess.

Ranmaru
Feb 25, 2020, 11:59 PM
I genuinely don't care if there is censorship or not. It's not going to take away from my enjoyment of the game.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 26, 2020, 12:34 AM
;3473396']even though this game has been out for 7yrs+, of course they decide to pick now to complain about this game.

Because the game was JPN only. For the most part, they can complain for the most part but Sega of Japan don't have to listen to them because it's not their audience.
I've heard these days that some dubbing in anime (I don't watch anime so don't quote me on this as it's just what I heard), have things changed and tweaked for not only censorship but some weird political correctness while not keeping true to the original source and/or dialogue.

Seeing how episode 1 and 2 isn't seen outside of Japan yet, I do wonder if they will complain about Gettemhart's and Sina's relationship. I can hear about the "toxic masculinity" about Gettem and maybe about how offensive Sina is to women.
Only time will tell.

I just know I've dodge this mess.

you act as though they havent done censorship whether the game came out here or not, an obvious example is the last Dead or Alive Extreme game. You would think Sega of America wouldnt listen to the cancer culture but you also forget SoA HQ is in San Francisco, so what makes you think they wouldnt censor if a vocal minority complained about it?

I genuinely don't care if there is censorship or not. It's not going to take away from my enjoyment of the game.

sure

Dark Priest
Feb 26, 2020, 01:26 AM
Do Et's skills affect everyone around you? or do some if not all need to be in a party to get the boosts.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 26, 2020, 02:17 AM
Do Et's skills affect everyone around you? or do some if not all need to be in a party to get the boosts.

Overdrive is basically the only thing that effects everyone

Dark Priest
Feb 26, 2020, 02:50 AM
Overdrive is basically the only thing that effects everyone

That's actually the one i was more focused on if it worked on everyone or not, good to know. it's such a god awful recast, but for what it does I guess it works.

[Ayumi]
Feb 26, 2020, 02:45 PM
you act as though they havent done censorship whether the game came out here or not, an obvious example is the last Dead or Alive Extreme game. You would think Sega of America wouldnt listen to the cancer culture but you also forget SoA HQ is in San Francisco, so what makes you think they wouldnt censor if a vocal minority complained about it?

sure

Didn't the last DoA-X game simply didn't even come out in the west? I'm sure the game never came out in the west so people had to import the game if they wanted to play it.
Not really the same thing with PSO2 as until the news that popped up that it's finally getting released in NA, people thought it was never going to come out.

Not sure if that's a good example because I think the people complaining about DoA was around the time the game was expected to come out in the west. Which would coincide with PSO2NA where people complaining now as it's now coming to the west.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

mother clusterfck
Feb 26, 2020, 03:21 PM
Serpen Blazes's potential raises normal attack damage and range by 40%, does this also raise damage for the blades (bo) as well?
And if, is it worth using Serpen Blazes over Lightstream dbs?

Anduril
Feb 26, 2020, 03:27 PM
Serpen Blazes's potential raises normal attack damage and range by 40%, does this also raise damage for the blades (bo) as well?
And if, is it worth using Serpen Blazes over Lightstream dbs?

As far as I recall, the Photon Blades do not count as "Normal Attacks" for potentials and skills (ie. Attack Advance) becuase they are a Weapon Action.

mother clusterfck
Feb 26, 2020, 03:36 PM
Thanks. TBH no idea what the point of that potential is then XD

silo1991
Feb 26, 2020, 03:52 PM
Thanks. TBH no idea what the point of that potential is then XD

just increase the range of how many stuff you can hit with normal attacks .

ArcaneTechs
Feb 26, 2020, 10:26 PM
;3473429']Didn't the last DoA-X game simply didn't even come out in the west? I'm sure the game never came out in the west so people had to import the game if they wanted to play it.
Not really the same thing with PSO2 as until the news that popped up that it's finally getting released in NA, people thought it was never going to come out.

Not sure if that's a good example because I think the people complaining about DoA was around the time the game was expected to come out in the west. Which would coincide with PSO2NA where people complaining now as it's now coming to the west.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/updated-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-not-coming-west-due-potential-backlash

you would have had to have ordered it from play-asia or somewhere else to play it but it basically came down to a vocal minority prior to making the company not want to release it to the West. Im only linking one article, i dont feel like digging for more or filtering out the ones with PC, Sexism etc motives.

[Ayumi]
Feb 26, 2020, 10:41 PM
https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/updated-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-not-coming-west-due-potential-backlash

you would have had to have ordered it from play-asia or somewhere else to play it but it basically came down to a vocal minority prior to making the company not want to release it to the West. Im only linking one article, i dont feel like digging for more or filtering out the ones with PC, Sexism etc motives.

Yeah but what I meant was they were planning on releasing it on all but because of the ones complaining they just decided to only release it in the East.
I knew about the whole Play-Asia thing, as I recall I think the SEA version was in English so they could've gotten that version.

PSO2 was soft-canceled in the west release until the announcement late last year so those same vocal minority wouldn't been following the news of PSO2 as they didn't need to whine about it. Now that it's coming out, they can easily whine.

mother clusterfck
Feb 27, 2020, 12:18 AM
Can you use Catalyst Receptor while making a catalyst?
E.g. I want to create a reverie catalyst fodder to make mana reverie and in the pool I have a weapon with catalyst receptor, will that raise reverie catalyst's success rate to 100% or do I need to actually have a finished reverie catalyst affixed to one of the fodders for the affix rate to be 100%?

Reilet
Feb 27, 2020, 01:34 AM
Can you use Catalyst Receptor while making a catalyst?
E.g. I want to create a reverie catalyst fodder to make mana reverie and in the pool I have a weapon with catalyst receptor, will that raise reverie catalyst's success rate to 100% or do I need to actually have a finished reverie catalyst affixed to one of the fodders for the affix rate to be 100%?

You need a catalyst on one of your fodders in order for the receptor to make it 100%.

Dark Priest
Feb 27, 2020, 01:51 AM
How does Et sub compare for Gunner vs hunter?

Reilet
Feb 27, 2020, 04:49 AM
How does Et sub compare for Gunner vs hunter?

Hu sub: 1.77x (1.33x for s-roll)
Et sub: 1.72x (1.3x for s-roll)

Aka, you lose damage and gunner's ideal method of healing just to be slightly more tanky. Mind you, TMG stance ring is a thing.

silo1991
Feb 27, 2020, 11:59 AM
does the ultimate boosters drops on the LQ? so far it didnt for me and a friend needs them for his liberate weapon

[Ayumi]
Feb 27, 2020, 12:11 PM
does the ultimate boosters drops on the LQ? so far it didnt for me and a friend needs them for his liberate weapon

I think in the LQ and some EQs can drop 1 or 2 boosters if you're lucky.
You have a better chance of just doing some quick AQs in a loop to get photon boosters that way and convert 90 into 1 ultimate booster.

silo1991
Feb 27, 2020, 12:31 PM
;3473453']You have a better chance of just doing some quick AQs in a loop to get photon boosters that way and convert 90 into 1 ultimate booster.

that was the plan B and thanks you for the confirmation

mother clusterfck
Feb 27, 2020, 08:45 PM
You need a catalyst on one of your fodders in order for the receptor to make it 100%.
Thanks.

Sizustar
Feb 28, 2020, 06:07 AM
What's a good 6~8s affix recipe for unit for S-atk and T-atk with S ability included?

Saryn_storm
Feb 28, 2020, 10:24 AM
What's the lobby action called that looks like a Gunpla stand? Something like this:

https://i.ibb.co/HNghwnm/s-l400.jpg (https://ibb.co/HNghwnm)

Edit: Found it. 311「フライングベース」

Is there a way to change pose in fashion catalog for these multipose ones? It uses the first pose by default.

Anduril
Feb 28, 2020, 10:48 AM
Is there a way to change pose in fashion catalog for these multipose ones? It uses the first pose by default.

No, there does not appear to be a way.

Saryn_storm
Feb 28, 2020, 10:48 AM

Well that's a bummer :-( It was still worth every meseta.

[Ayumi]
Feb 28, 2020, 11:35 AM
What's the lobby action called that looks like a Gunpla stand? Something like this:

https://i.ibb.co/HNghwnm/s-l400.jpg (https://ibb.co/HNghwnm)

Edit: Found it. 311「フライングベース」

Well that's a bummer :-( It was still worth every meseta.

I'm more wondering on how some people have an actual weapon in their weapon poses? I know the LA said some weapons won't show up, but the one I tried to load in does work with the pose. It just doesn't work in the fashion catalog.

Loveless62
Feb 28, 2020, 11:56 AM
What's a good 6~8s affix recipe for unit for S-atk and T-atk with S ability included?
This is too broad of a question. It might help if you post more information, like your budget per unit and your stat targets.

Reilet
Feb 28, 2020, 12:38 PM
Mana reverie, grand T, mark angar, tech 5, astral soul, crack 5

:wacko:

Anduril
Feb 28, 2020, 03:26 PM
;3473468']I'm more wondering on how some people have an actual weapon in their weapon poses? I know the LA said some weapons won't show up, but the one I tried to load in does work with the pose. It just doesn't work in the fashion catalog.

Some poses have a non-1* weapon as part of the pose, like the Lisa Pose which has a Ray Rifle.

[Ayumi]
Feb 28, 2020, 04:19 PM
Some poses have a non-1* weapon as part of the pose, like the Lisa Pose which has a Ray Rifle.

There's a character pose that isn't the current-released launcher pose? As what they were doing was the launcher pose with the non-1*

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 28, 2020, 05:43 PM
Where did the divine order affix drop from again?

Sizustar
Feb 28, 2020, 05:45 PM
This is too broad of a question. It might help if you post more information, like your budget per unit and your stat targets.

Currently have two 13* but not able to use S slot, I mainly play ET currently, but still go back and play Phantom.
I have two unit set currently

Lighstream S-atk set 5~6s
Grace Power, Ares the Soul, Power III, Arks Fever, Spirite IV,(Arks Max on arm)

Phantom sis
Rear Austende(
Astral Soul, Modulator, Flict Magia, Tech IV, Elegent Tech

Arm Austende
Astral SOul, Modulator, FLict Magia, Tech IV, Elegant Tech

Schevelle Leg
Grace Tech, Tech IV, Spirita III, Ares the Soul, Ark Fever, Sentence Tech

I got 2 set of Novel Unit with S abiility to 5s, preparing to make them for a S-atk and T-Atk with good PP.
I also got a lot of 6~8s fodder from the valentine unit.
I don't remember the forumla or recipe for the previous set, and I'm not sure on the budget for each recipe, I don't need a min-max set, but something equal to what I currently have with S-slot, so 6~7s looking at what I currently have and adding in a SOP.

Ingame wise, I have 1,500,000,000
And I have Grace and Grand T and P enough for the unit.

Zephyrion
Feb 28, 2020, 05:50 PM
Where did the divine order affix drop from again?

It drops specifically from enemies with a black photoner infection, which means UQ and UH fields for the most part.

Saryn_storm
Feb 28, 2020, 06:26 PM
I'm trying to recreate Anubis from Zone of the Enders. Believe it or not, there are parts that actually match. Except the tail. There's one that works, Zelsius Tail but i have been left tailless on Ship 2. No one is selling it. Can anyone not on Ship 2 check if they have it on their ship and its price. The one from gems is wrong color and to get it is a crap shoot.

Anduril
Feb 28, 2020, 06:29 PM
;3473475']There's a character pose that isn't the current-released launcher pose? As what they were doing was the launcher pose with the non-1*

The Male version of the Atossa/Wolf Pose from a couple SG scratches back uses his Launcher Genesis weapon, and there is also a Launcher pose that uses that one Omega camo.

I'm trying to recreate Anubis from Zone of the Enders. Believe it or not, there are parts that actually match. Except the tail. There's one that works, Zelsius Tail but i have been left tailless on Ship 2. No one is selling it. Can anyone not on Ship 2 check if they have it on their ship and its price. The one from gems is wrong color and to get it is a crap shoot.
If I recall, the Zelsius Tail was from an SG Scratch, and thus not sellable.
EDIT: Yep it was from ARKS Battlewear Selection (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-sg-scratch-arks-battlewear-selection/).

Saryn_storm
Feb 28, 2020, 06:34 PM
If I recall, the Zelsius Tail was from an SG Scratch, and thus not sellable.

Yeah i just double checked. Why is everything i want behind a timed gacha! God damn it Sega. Don't even get me started on the armor set from last summer which was also only available through gems. Sigh, there's no tail like this in the game. It's literally the only missing part.

https://i.ibb.co/F58MMtw/Zoe2-anubis2.jpg (https://ibb.co/WkBww1y)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 28, 2020, 06:44 PM
It drops specifically from enemies with a black photoner infection, which means UQ and UH fields for the most part.

The ones that create a shield, or both types?

Zephyrion
Feb 28, 2020, 07:40 PM
The ones that create a shield, or both types?

any type, basically special affixes in UH are

Divine Will = White infection photoner cores
Divine Order = Black infection photoner cores
Exceed Energy = lv 95+ enemies
Crack I = Shielded enemies

Divine Will/Order aren't compatible for obvious reasons, but aside from that any combination of the other affixes is possible as long as the enemies meet the requirements.

Loveless62
Feb 29, 2020, 08:03 AM
Currently have two 13* but not able to use S slot, I mainly play ET currently, but still go back and play Phantom.

I got 2 set of Novel Unit with S abiility to 5s, preparing to make them for a S-atk and T-Atk with good PP.
I also got a lot of 6~8s fodder from the valentine unit.
I don't remember the forumla or recipe for the previous set, and I'm not sure on the budget for each recipe, I don't need a min-max set, but something equal to what I currently have with S-slot, so 6~7s looking at what I currently have and adding in a SOP.

Ingame wise, I have 1,500,000,000
And I have Grace and Grand T and P enough for the unit.
You definitely have a lot of resources to play with. Of course, the number of Ability+45%s and cubes you've saved, and stuff you have picked up from the support SG scratch will matter, but you should be able to reproduce what you have before easily, and probably add some improvements.

If you want to reproduce what you had before, malulleybovo (https://malulleybovo.github.io/PSO2AffixingAssistant/) can help a lot. It looks like it was recently updated and has most of the newer affixes.

There are some interesting new options available you can consider. Thanks to the SG scratch, you can now have Marks on units, and some people are selling Mark Receptor on units (about 140M for 8s, lower slots are more expensive for some reason). There are also Marks of each type on units for sale, so you can still work something out even if your luck with the SG scratch was not great.

You can also take advantage of this week's Limited AC recycle shop to help get Ether Factor or Mana Reverie going, or buy the items from
that shop from other players.

Below are some specific comments.
[SPOILER-BOX]

I have two unit set currently

Lighstream S-atk set 5~6s
Grace Power, Ares the Soul, Power III, Arks Fever, Spirite IV,(Arks Max on arm)
You definitely should look toward replacing Power III with Power IV or even Power V. You should replace Arks Max with Doom Break II or III. Of course, replace Grace with Grand. Also go for Spirita V maybe?

Phantom sis
Rear Austende(
Astral Soul, Modulator, Flict Magia, Tech IV, Elegent Tech

Arm Austende
Astral SOul, Modulator, FLict Magia, Tech IV, Elegant Tech
You probably want to replace Modulator with Doom Break III, maybe Flict with Sentence, and maybe Tech IV with Tech V. Of course, replace Elegant with Grand.

Schevelle Leg
Grace Tech, Tech IV, Spirita III, Ares the Soul, Ark Fever, Sentence Tech
Tech IV > Tech V? Spirita III > Spirita V? Ares the Soul > Astral? If you adding an SSA, Sentence becomes really hard to deal with on 7s, so substituting Doom Break III may be in order. Of course, Grace > Grand.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

GL!

MakanaAzusa
Feb 29, 2020, 12:07 PM
Hihi, new member here. Just joined recently.

Got a question:

Been using this for the sword: lovely , wings open as I move to attack everytime.
https://imgur.com/a/TNgiH32

is there something like this for the TMG( Twin Machine Gun ) ??

Anduril
Mar 1, 2020, 01:28 AM
Hihi, new member here. Just joined recently.

Got a question:

Been using this for the sword: lovely , wings open as I move to attack everytime.
https://imgur.com/a/TNgiH32

is there something like this for the TMG( Twin Machine Gun ) ??

The only one that I can think of that has a similar effect (glowing "wings") is probably the *Fornis Physis/*フォルニスフィジス. There are a few other that have wings on them (*Electifinis/*エレクティフィニス; *Muse Bless/*ミューズブレス) and a few that create a crest behind you when you unsheathe (like *ヴィルクシェンテ), but nothing that I could find really has a comparable unsheathing effect to the *Crosstrease.

Sizustar
Mar 1, 2020, 03:22 AM
You definitely have a lot of resources to play with. Of course, the number of Ability+45%s and cubes you've saved, and stuff you have picked up from the support SG scratch will matter, but you should be able to reproduce what you have before easily, and probably add some improvements.

If you want to reproduce what you had before, malulleybovo (https://malulleybovo.github.io/PSO2AffixingAssistant/) can help a lot. It looks like it was recently updated and has most of the newer affixes.

There are some interesting new options available you can consider. Thanks to the SG scratch, you can now have Marks on units, and some people are selling Mark Receptor on units (about 140M for 8s, lower slots are more expensive for some reason). There are also Marks of each type on units for sale, so you can still work something out even if your luck with the SG scratch was not great.

You can also take advantage of this week's Limited AC recycle shop to help get Ether Factor or Mana Reverie going, or buy the items from
that shop from other players.

Below are some specific comments.
[SPOILER-BOX]

You definitely should look toward replacing Power III with Power IV or even Power V. You should replace Arks Max with Doom Break II or III. Of course, replace Grace with Grand. Also go for Spirita V maybe?

You probably want to replace Modulator with Doom Break III, maybe Flict with Sentence, and maybe Tech IV with Tech V. Of course, replace Elegant with Grand.

Tech IV > Tech V? Spirita III > Spirita V? Ares the Soul > Astral? If you adding an SSA, Sentence becomes really hard to deal with on 7s, so substituting Doom Break III may be in order. Of course, Grace > Grand.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

GL!

Asked around, friend say why not try for Tripe X-atk for one set and 8s.

S ability
Ares the SOul
Ark Max
Doom Break II
Grand Stamina or PP
Mark COuraga
Persona REverie
Ether Factor

S/R/T atk+185
PP 23
HP 145
Dex 30
S/R/T Def+ 10

Would the be cheaper or easier then just going for similiar to current gear but just on Novel unit(One S and One T)
Using the affix simulator the hardest one seem to be factor catalyst?

https://malulleybovo.github.io/PSO2AffixingAssistant/?2/ujovl83BCj8vBo7vCv8vhC3gCjMvT85zCsovTU5CCsAfJ83ACi EvT85zCsovTU5CypMvnE33CsgvTo5ACssvU74WCkov0U5yCskv TE5BCswfiE58Ckovl85yCskvTE5Byj8vBo4WCkowmo5yCskvTG .3Lv9e.e21

Dark Priest
Mar 2, 2020, 02:44 AM
Having trouble deciding between effort symbol and the critical strike R rings, which would be recommended overall for hero, braver (Katana), Et and phantom (Rod)

ArcaneTechs
Mar 2, 2020, 06:23 AM
Having trouble deciding between effort symbol and the critical strike R rings, which would be recommended overall for hero, braver (Katana), Et and phantom (Rod)

are you using that one specific ring for all of those classes? if so then just get the Crit ring that combines S/R/T atk into one, R/C Strike

Dark Priest
Mar 2, 2020, 07:14 AM
are you using that one specific ring for all of those classes? if so then just get the Crit ring that combines S/R/T atk into one, R/C Strike

No, i didn't but it's funny that you mention that, as i forgot it was indeed a thing and i do have all 3 rings.

Terrence
Mar 2, 2020, 07:06 PM
Does somebody know if the music played during the Omega Apprezina fight (Story, Enchanted Forest or Underground Nightmare) has already been released as a disk for MyRoom or not ? Thanks.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 2, 2020, 08:24 PM
No, i didn't but it's funny that you mention that, as i forgot it was indeed a thing and i do have all 3 rings.

Hr - If Lib Gear, R/Crit S (or C Strike)
Et - R/Crit S (or C Strike)
Br - R/Crit S (or C Strike)
Ph - R/Crit T (or C Strike)

[Ayumi]
Mar 2, 2020, 10:49 PM
Are there any voice tickets out there that are only grunts and/or laughs without any actual spoken dialogue?

Tyreek
Mar 3, 2020, 01:56 AM
If I choose to not use an S ability during an affix, it will be lost correct? I feel the need to wanna ditch it because upslotting passed 6 slots is making me heavily wary.

Dark Mits
Mar 3, 2020, 02:40 AM
If I choose to not use an S ability during an affix, it will be lost correct? I feel the need to wanna ditch it because upslotting passed 6 slots is making me heavily wary.Yes.

If it is an S-ability that you would like to use somewhere else, or which is hard to find, you may swap it first to another weapon (like a Val if it's S1, S2 or S3). The cost is around 1 million though, so if it goes in the market for like 900k, it's more "beneficial" to actually destroy it and buy a new fodder with the lost S-ability.

Loveless62
Mar 3, 2020, 10:19 AM
Yes.

If it is an S-ability that you would like to use somewhere else, or which is hard to find, you may swap it first to another weapon (like a Val if it's S1, S2 or S3). The cost is around 1 million though, so if it goes in the market for like 900k, it's more "beneficial" to actually destroy it and buy a new fodder with the lost S-ability.
To be clear, the cost of SSA transfer is dependent on the the number of SSAs and the number of weapon slots, so it is not always 1M. It can be as little as 10K, or it can be as much as 2M. You can see what SWiki says about it here (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&pto=nl&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3FS%25E7%25B4%259A%25E7%2589%25B9%25E6%2 5AE%258A%25E8%2583%25BD%25E5%258A%259B&usg=ALkJrhgdCpAtiD3xq5M1cRKcuXoDk7thEQ#t1963235).

Dark Mits
Mar 3, 2020, 03:54 PM
To be clear, the cost of SSA transfer is dependent on the the number of SSAs and the number of weapon slots, so it is not always 1M. It can be as little as 10K, or it can be as much as 2M. You can see what SWiki says about it here (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&pto=nl&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3FS%25E7%25B4%259A%25E7%2589%25B9%25E6%2 5AE%258A%25E8%2583%25BD%25E5%258A%259B&usg=ALkJrhgdCpAtiD3xq5M1cRKcuXoDk7thEQ#t1963235).T hanks for the heads up and the correction. The few times I tried it, it was always about 1 million. I didn't consider that it could be a coincidence.

bhaal
Mar 4, 2020, 02:42 PM
Hi all, I need a little help there:

I had to clean install my pc (W10) and after reinstalling pso2 I tried to set things the way they used to be before reinstalling, I got almost everything right again but the UI scale, my monitor is 1080p but I edited the profile setting so the UI showed at equivalent of 1440p, tried to edit the user setting from what I remember after reinstall but can't get it to work so I think I really don't remember how was that done anymore, maybe some one can help me to fix this?
I remember It was here in the forum, but after a week searching just can't find it anymore.

Anduril
Mar 4, 2020, 02:53 PM
Hi all, I need a little help there:

I had to clean install my pc (W10) and after reinstalling pso2 I tried to set things the way they used to be before reinstalling, I got almost everything right again but the UI scale, my monitor is 1080p but I edited the profile setting so the UI showed at equivalent of 1440p, tried to edit the user setting from what I remember after reinstall but can't get it to work so I think I really don't remember how was that done anymore, maybe some one can help me to fix this?
I remember It was here in the forum, but after a week searching just can't find it anymore.

Here is the thread that showed how to do it: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?198913-Guide-UI-scaling
That said, if you are using the Tweaker you need to make sure that in its PSO2 settings menu, you change the Text Size setting to "Custom" or it doesn't work.

NightlightPro
Mar 5, 2020, 10:39 AM
any1 getting NP1002 crashes? can't find a way to fix this
edit: nvm it's not only me
http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/i_measures_20200305_1/

Tymek
Mar 7, 2020, 09:41 AM
Is Serpen Plenzer worth investing in?

Arakasa
Mar 7, 2020, 10:00 AM
Is Serpen Plenzer worth investing in?

yes,with bouncer gear S ability (and possibly the gear boost from phantom sub) its kicks for days

Tyreek
Mar 8, 2020, 06:26 PM
What is the difference between Orb and Dusk series weapons aside from the stat requirement?

Anduril
Mar 8, 2020, 06:29 PM
What is the difference between Orb and Dusk series weapons aside from the stat requirement?

Dusk has the Lightstream SAF, and the Dusk Takt is all class.