PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188

sol_trigger
Jun 18, 2020, 11:18 AM
so what's the logic behind power scale in this game ?
divine launcher L15 : 1411 power , shot on rock bear head, do 30k dmg
cosmo breaker L5 : 2764 power , shot on rock bear head too, do 2k x 15 hits = 30k dmg
zero distance L14 : 1501 power , hit on rock bear head , do 45k dmg
??????????????

is this game dmg formulation bugged or what ?

Ezodagrom
Jun 18, 2020, 12:01 PM
cosmo breaker L5 : 2764 power , shot on rock bear head too, do 2k x 15 hits = 30k dmg
??????????????

is this game dmg formulation bugged or what ?
It's also possible that you've made mistakes during your testing, there's multiple conditional damage boosting skills that you have to pay attention to, especially on Ranger (depending on how you've handled your skill tree), or maybe you missed the perfect attack timing.

sol_trigger
Jun 18, 2020, 11:26 PM
then explain this

jinga break : 1569 power, do 33k dmg on rock bear head

https://i.postimg.cc/P5yDfn8L/j1.jpg

jinga pulser : 4924 power, do 12k + 4k = 16k on rock bear head, all hits connected, no buffs involved

https://i.postimg.cc/XvvCp1ws/j2.jpg

???????????????????????????

ArcaneTechs
Jun 18, 2020, 11:30 PM
i would really prefer it that you stopped using a mobbing pet on bosses and if you took the time to learn how to use Maron/Melon the right way instead of coming up with your own conclusions on how things work when all that stuff is already laid out for you by other people

and another fyi, you don't boss with Launcher either, it's rifle and nothing else for bossing with Ranger

Dark Mits
Jun 19, 2020, 12:44 AM
??????????????

is this game dmg formulation bugged or what ?I am not a theorycrafter, but what I've gathered from other sources is that damage is not always 100% according to the decalred notation. Ilgrants for example deals 7% of notation per missile when uncharged, 12% of notation per missile when charged, which means optimal 21% uncharged and 120% charged. It is possible that some similar variants play role for the above PAs too.
-=Prepost edit=-
I checked the Japanese swiki (https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%88%E3%83%B3%E3% 82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84%2F%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83 %81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%BC%E7%B3%BB) to see if it has any information. Divine Launcher deals 100% of stated notation, Cosmo Breaker 105% and Zero Distance 100%.

The other thing that you need to ensure is that the above numbers are criticals. If they are not critical hits, then they are subject to RNG according to the weapon's variance, your DEX value and enemy's DEX value. Fellow players who are into the game mechanics can help more.

sol_trigger
Jun 19, 2020, 03:39 AM
i would really prefer it that you stopped using a mobbing pet on bosses and if you took the time to learn how to use Maron/Melon the right way instead of coming up with your own conclusions on how things work when all that stuff is already laid out for you by other people

and another fyi, you don't boss with Launcher either, it's rifle and nothing else for bossing with Ranger

i was just talking about the PA power, some PAs got high power but actual dmg is pathetic, those above are just examples if you want another one : SWORD RIDING SLASH, this PA is totally trash even with full gears max charge and it got high power.

jinga is the best pet on NA, each jinga break can do 30-40k while i can just hold the PA button spamming that for ezy game, maybe melon is a JP thing or involved EP 4 5 6 contents buff because NOBODY actually uses it on NA, it's a horrible pet here, my Lv85 melon can do maximum 80k dmg after taking several hits, sometimes if the monsters attack are too strong melon died too.

Ezodagrom
Jun 19, 2020, 04:32 AM
then explain this

jinga break : 1569 power, do 33k dmg on rock bear head

https://i.postimg.cc/P5yDfn8L/j1.jpg

jinga pulser : 4924 power, do 12k + 4k = 16k on rock bear head, all hits connected, no buffs involved

https://i.postimg.cc/XvvCp1ws/j2.jpg

???????????????????????????
Jinga Pulsar is a damage over time PA, it doesn't do only 2 hits.

Shambertin
Jun 19, 2020, 04:35 AM
yep sol your looking at things the completely wrong way as ezodag has just said pulsar is a DAMAGE OVER TIME and comparing it to anything else is moot. pso2 is not so simple that huge power = huge hit so get that in your head right now.

Zephyrion
Jun 19, 2020, 04:40 AM
i was just talking about the PA power, some PAs got high power but actual dmg is pathetic, those above are just examples if you want another one : SWORD RIDING SLASH, this PA is totally trash even with full gears max charge and it got high power.

jinga is the best pet on NA, each jinga break can do 30-40k while i can just hold the PA button spamming that for ezy game, maybe melon is a JP thing or involved EP 4 5 6 contents buff because NOBODY actually uses it on NA, it's a horrible pet here, my Lv85 melon can do maximum 80k dmg after taking several hits, sometimes if the monsters attack are too strong melon died too.

power values in this game are perfectly fine however they do not equate to actual power in a lot of cases. the PA notations are only a "multiplier modifier" in the damage formula after which some values are specifically applied to individual hits as Dark Mits told you. Additionally crit and skill values as Ezo pointed out matter a whole lot at figuring out a PA's actual damage. and then the defense and resistance of enemy/enmies part are also key to figure out your exact output. Which is to say power notations alone are only a very small part of the damage calculation to figure out the exact damage of a PA.
Not to mention your empirical testing is dubious at best
- Jinga Pulsar is actually a DoT and and the initial damage of the PA should repeat 8 times on the target over 14 seconds or so at 12% of the notation value each. which means 12k x 8 + 4k = 100k total over the full ticks
- I suspect you hit cosmos breaker directly at rockbear's head, in which case only the initial first few hit hit the weakpoint, and the rest gets soaked by the body, with a much weaker multiplier, or vice versa. The way the expanding ball hits/misses weakpoint is very specific so I highly doubt you got the full 15 hits on the exact same part of the rockbear in the first place.
- I also I'm unsure about riding slash test, as the PA behaviour is ass, but does a crapton in a few specific situations. The issue with riding slash is it hits up to 4 times while travelling if it's fully charged, but since you're travelling, you're prone to miss hits on some enemies/at some angles. So I suspect you didn't get all the hits right or didn't fully charge ( each hit is 25% of the notation, lv 1 charge is 1 hit, lv2 is 2, lv 3 is 4).

And as in every game, damage notation tells you nothing about the damage per second, which is the value you want to know to understand how to apply your PA. swiki has the values listed if you can navigate moonrunes/ decipher translator results, but even if you don't, common sense is the important thing t to get a rough grasp of what's good in what situation . Power notations are very misleading in that respect so you shouldn't even bother too hard about them.

Shambertin
Jun 19, 2020, 04:46 AM
anyway enough of that bs about power notations XD i actually had a question lol is the 15 star rifle yas 5k S trash on phantom? if so why?i have LS rifle but i want to use the yas as well if its not trash

Bellex
Jun 19, 2020, 10:54 PM
Does the Hunter skill "Pretty Good" stack with Summoners "Quick Recovery?"

ArcaneTechs
Jun 19, 2020, 11:36 PM
anyway enough of that bs about power notations XD i actually had a question lol is the 15 star rifle yas 5k S trash on phantom? if so why?i have LS rifle but i want to use the yas as well if its not trash
that rifle was bad on release
-60 hits to even be at full power
-which means downtime in full damage for no reason until you hit something 60 times with that rifle
-Ra with one point or norms might make it less annoying to hit that point but you're still down on full damage until you meet its conditions versus using something else and being at full power all the time
-Ph will take awhile to reach max hits, even when rapid firing it's not worth it
-also pretty sure it resets the condition if you swap weapons

Stick to LS or go Atra Ex+....or Stil if you want. If you like the aesthetics, save up crests and use it as a camo

are you playing a meme class on purpose?

Anduril
Jun 19, 2020, 11:50 PM

They do, to the point that you will only receive one tick of damage from Burn or Poison.

Kichi
Jun 20, 2020, 10:06 AM
that rifle was bad on release
-60 hits to even be at full power
-which means downtime in full damage for no reason until you hit something 60 times with that rifle
-Ra with one point or norms might make it less annoying to hit that point but you're still down on full damage until you meet its conditions versus using something else and being at full power all the time
-Ph will take awhile to reach max hits, even when rapid firing it's not worth it
-also pretty sure it resets the condition if you swap weapons

Stick to LS or go Atra Ex+....or Stil if you want. If you like the aesthetics, save up crests and use it as a camo

But that latent's 9% power boost IS regardless of hits, it's the crit-rate and max PP boosts that require the hitcount. That said, the fact that it resets those on swap still sucks.

Regardless, the Atlas Drache Ex with Immortal Soul Plus suggestion is correct. It has better base damage, and double the latent damage boost, so it's still 100% the better choice for you Shambertin.

Bellex
Jun 20, 2020, 10:14 AM
are you playing a meme class on purpose?

No. I was playing around with the skill tree sim and noticed it.

Ryock
Jun 20, 2020, 11:51 AM
Coming back to PSO2 after several years of hiatus. I want to join a team so I can socialize and get some of those sweet sweet buffs. Anyone got a team I could join or know where I could find one? I'm on ship 2 Ur, btw. JP PSO2.

the_importer_
Jun 20, 2020, 01:11 PM
Coming back to PSO2 after several years of hiatus. I want to join a team so I can socialize and get some of those sweet sweet buffs. Anyone got a team I could join or know where I could find one? I'm on ship 2 Ur, btw. JP PSO2.

Try looking here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?231651-PSO2-Team-Directory-update-7-9-2019

BigBossCQC
Jun 20, 2020, 04:52 PM
I have 6 sub palettes which some classes share like hu and fi but with a few differences, they switch around and reset every time i change class, how can i save sub palettes and outfits? I saw a streamer do this near the look book menu but can’t figure it out.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 20, 2020, 05:53 PM
But that latent's 9% power boost IS regardless of hits, it's the crit-rate and max PP boosts that require the hitcount. That said, the fact that it resets those on swap still sucks.

I skimmed over the pot and mis-read the 9% dmg increase being static, my bad on that

I have 6 sub palettes which some classes share like hu and fi but with a few differences, they switch around and reset every time i change class, how can i save sub palettes and outfits? I saw a streamer do this near the look book menu but can’t figure it out.

You can save your class palette at the Class Counter and Fashion in the Fashion/Catalog category in the menu's (where you would equip weapons/units)

SuperPope
Jun 20, 2020, 10:29 PM
Is there a keyboard button that you can hit to close out of all of the open menu/dialog windows and get back to the standard game screen? I am on PC if it matters.

When searching stores or going into item menus sometimes I just want out of everything instead of closing the 300 pages that popup. Is there a quick way to do this?
Thank you!

the_importer_
Jun 21, 2020, 01:30 AM
Is there a keyboard button that you can hit to close out of all of the open menu/dialog windows and get back to the standard game screen? I am on PC if it matters.

When searching stores or going into item menus sometimes I just want out of everything instead of closing the 300 pages that popup. Is there a quick way to do this?
Thank you!

Whatever you use for the "Start" button, that's how I close everything.

Gwyndolin
Jun 21, 2020, 09:08 AM
So I've been playing PSO 2 NA on a tv screen and noticed that the font is very difficult to read on a tv than it is on the JP client. The JP client has a nice large clean font that is easy for me to read from afar. Does anyone know how to change the settings on NA to match the same font on JP?

BigBossCQC
Jun 21, 2020, 09:55 AM
Using te/hu (NA) in ultimate quests they feel really strong next to groups of enemy’s and teammates but that one on one damage is embarrassing sometimes lol whats a good sidearm for wand- single target damage. Gunslash? partizan?

Kiyumi
Jun 21, 2020, 11:17 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but Im assuming theres no way to port my JP account/characters to the new NA servers?
Even its unavailable now, is there a chance this will become an option in the future?

Also, are there still active English patches and Tweaker support for the JP servers?

Tymek
Jun 21, 2020, 11:25 AM
Im assuming theres no way to port my JP account/characters to the new NA servers?

You can import character files from JP to NA as long as they are not below NA's height restrictions.

Even its unavailable now, is there a chance this will become an option in the future?

Probably not.

Also, are there still active English patches and Tweaker support for the JP servers?

Most certainly.

Kiyumi
Jun 21, 2020, 11:44 AM
You can import character files from JP to NA as long as they are not below NA's height restrictions.

Thank you for the reply.
By "character files" you mean my appearance? Can I port my items, levels, gold?

Anduril
Jun 21, 2020, 12:08 PM
Thank you for the reply.

Just your basic appearance data from the salon. Nothing related to your actual JPN account can be moved over, ie. no meseta, no items, no fashion tickets, etc.

Ezodagrom
Jun 21, 2020, 01:53 PM
Thank you for the reply.
No, the JP version has items that don't exist in the NA version, so such a transfer wouldn't be feasible.

Arada
Jun 21, 2020, 04:22 PM
Using te/hu (NA) in ultimate quests they feel really strong next to groups of enemy’s and teammates but that one on one damage is embarrassing sometimes lol whats a good sidearm for wand- single target damage. Gunslash? partizan?

That's the main weakness of the class.
There's not much you can do about it. Whenever the Lavis Cannon (14* wand) is released -and also eventually any stronger wand with S5 ability support-, you'll have a major boost on single target damage but until then you're pretty stuck.

Edit: The thing that we did on the JP servers a long time ago was to use partisans and Vol Graptor combos but I checked your high-end TE equipable partisans and they're both pretty bad so you would end up losing damage compared to wand normals.

Arakasa
Jun 21, 2020, 06:14 PM
do the upgraded austere armors still have a set bonus? or was it removed? and where the heck does one get ares stones these days since you cant trade in NT ares weps and olde type doesnt really drop anymore?

Anduril
Jun 21, 2020, 07:07 PM
do the upgraded austere armors still have a set bonus? or was it removed? and where the heck does one get ares stones these days since you cant trade in NT ares weps and olde type doesnt really drop anymore?
The set bonus was removed, but they were given a buff to their natural stats, so each one now gives 120 HP, 13 PP, 60 All-ATK, +5% S-/R-/T-Resist, +5% Ice-/Wind/Light-Resist, and 40 DEX.

You've got to go kill some Anga and Dio Hunar in Ultimate Quests.

Shambertin
Jun 22, 2020, 08:03 AM
thank's for the answers about the yas5000s i made liberate rifle instead XD

Dark Mits
Jun 22, 2020, 01:50 PM
Question for JP version: Now that we have Stil weapons, and with upgrades to Lightstream weapons hinted (if I've understood correctly), are there any 13*s that could be close in performance with maximum extension? Are there meme builds that have a Subclass weapon equipped instead of Mainclass one which are not "useless" (25% or lower than meta builds)? Has there been any news about further extension of 13*s and the introduction of extension of 14*s (since there is a tab already at the craft station)?

silo1991
Jun 22, 2020, 02:10 PM
Question for JP version: Now that we have Stil weapons, and with upgrades to Lightstream weapons hinted (if I've understood correctly), are there any 13*s that could be close in performance with maximum extension? Are there meme builds that have a Subclass weapon equipped instead of Mainclass one which are not "useless" (25% or lower than meta builds)? Has there been any news about further extension of 13*s and the introduction of extension of 14*s (since there is a tab already at the craft station)?

the only meme build i know its TE/SU , just use the rose tackt or the dusk tackt , you count with full support passives while you fight as a summoner

if i could , i would carry subclass weapons just in case anga null my whole arsenal

Arada
Jun 22, 2020, 03:02 PM

The Invade-NT 13* are super powerful crafts, definately in the top 5 of all weapons at the moment when crafted at the maximum possible level.

It's really resource consuming to get them to "15*" level but if you want to be able to make a special build with a subclass weapon, Invade-NT is the place to start.

As for the meme build which might work, no idea. FI/BO with Dual Blade, maybe?
I wonder what the current FI/TE might be like, now.

ralf542
Jun 24, 2020, 08:55 AM
So what's this Zero Grind Cost Campaign that comes next week? Do we still need items(grinder, transfer pass) and will cost no meseta?

Arada
Jun 24, 2020, 01:48 PM
So what's this Zero Grind Cost Campaign that comes next week? Do we still need items(grinder, transfer pass) and will cost no meseta?

It only waves the Dudu fee.

Stormwalker
Jun 25, 2020, 04:36 PM
Is it possible to have two different instances of PSO2 Tweaker on your system, one for the JP version and one for the NA version? I tried copying the Tweaker EXE to another folder but it still references the same settings directory.

MikonX
Jun 25, 2020, 04:58 PM
You only need one version, you choose which locality you wish to play at the top. You may need a newer version of the Tweaker than you're running right now for this menu to appear.

the_importer_
Jun 25, 2020, 05:20 PM
Is there a way to play the Yamato rematch (4 player) besides waiting the the regular one EQ to randomly be chosen once in a blue moon?

EDIT: 2nd question, how difficult does Area Survey: Remnants of Other Worlds gets the deeper we go?

Lullatone
Jun 25, 2020, 09:20 PM
hello, does abductions have cooldowns between runs?

Tymek
Jun 26, 2020, 04:55 AM
How difficult does Area Survey: Remnants of Other Worlds gets the deeper we go?

You lose the High Rarity Weapon Bonus after Depth 110.

the_importer_
Jun 26, 2020, 06:32 AM
You lose the High Rarity Weapon Bonus after Depth 110.

That's it? So we get a little weaker with our ATK, he doesn't get any stronger?

Loyd Azakuya
Jun 26, 2020, 07:32 AM
More Health, hits harder, changes his patterns a little, for example, in Depth 500 onwards, he no longer teleports before grabbing you, it just does it instantly, and I think it also blocks your PA's faster, I'm not really sure

milranduil
Jun 26, 2020, 08:01 AM
hello, does abductions have cooldowns between runs?

your abduction "flag" resets back to whatever the base rate is. you can be abducted multiple times a day though if you keep farming TA runs.

his defense, HP, attack all steadily increase. depths 150, 300, 450, etc. all have a special title that decreases his attack, but includes very large multiplier to his damage meaning if you do not have as much defense and he does attack, masq will do very high damage. this can be cheesed with defense (deband drink, defense team tree, making sure to use deband) until about 800 or 850 depending on class.

from depth100~999, any particular attack/PA can only deal 10% of his maximum health during the fight. for example, charged ilgrants can add up to 10%, charged grants can add up to 10%, etc. barantsion's damage is both ice and light, so the different hits can do up to 10% each (or 20% in total). same with rebarantsia.

you won't notice extremely excessive damage from masq until depth 990+. after that his attack begins to scale more heavily where at 997~998 he will one shot with nearly anything. depth999 will do millions of damage with every single attack meaning you cannot take damage, need iron will, or an atra ix wep, etc.

his behavior will also undergo subtle changes every 100 or 200 floors.

Lullatone
Jun 26, 2020, 02:05 PM
your abduction "flag" resets back to whatever the base rate is. you can be abducted multiple times a day though if you keep farming TA runs.

Hey, thanks for the answer! I have another question, what do you think would be the fastest class(except SU because i have no idea how the eggs work) to clear harukotan sh ta on NA?

shaken963
Jun 26, 2020, 02:59 PM
What is inner layer used for? It seems like inner layers can only be seen in salon. :-x

Karen Erra
Jun 26, 2020, 03:54 PM
What is inner layer used for? It seems like inner layers can only be seen in salon. :-x

Depends on your basewear and outerwear. On some layered wear you can see the innerwear. Some innerwear also has like tattoos or something that you can see on your character.

the_importer_
Jun 26, 2020, 04:23 PM
his defense, HP, attack all steadily increase. depths 150, 300, 450, etc. all have a special title that decreases his attack, but includes very large multiplier to his damage meaning if you do not have as much defense and he does attack, masq will do very high damage. this can be cheesed with defense (deband drink, defense team tree, making sure to use deband) until about 800 or 850 depending on class.

from depth100~999, any particular attack/PA can only deal 10% of his maximum health during the fight. for example, charged ilgrants can add up to 10%, charged grants can add up to 10%, etc. barantsion's damage is both ice and light, so the different hits can do up to 10% each (or 20% in total). same with rebarantsia.

you won't notice extremely excessive damage from masq until depth 990+. after that his attack begins to scale more heavily where at 997~998 he will one shot with nearly anything. depth999 will do millions of damage with every single attack meaning you cannot take damage, need iron will, or an atra ix wep, etc.

his behavior will also undergo subtle changes every 100 or 200 floors.

Wow, guess I'm really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for titles now. It's either the very difficult ones like this or the random ones from the casino :(

Well, thank you regardless.

milranduil
Jun 26, 2020, 05:53 PM
Hey, thanks for the answer! I have another question, what do you think would be the fastest class(except SU because i have no idea how the eggs work) to clear harukotan sh ta on NA?

even without crafted techs, fo/te is still probably the fastest due to compounds

ArcaneTechs
Jun 27, 2020, 01:24 AM
even without crafted techs, fo/te is still probably the fastest due to compounds

Compound Tech's aren't in NA yet, they still have a whole episode to go unless they implement them in earlier

UniverseLover
Jun 27, 2020, 02:30 AM
Compound Tech's aren't in NA yet, they still have a whole episode to go unless they implement them in earlier

They have been in NA for a few weeks now since they implemented Ultimate.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 27, 2020, 03:19 AM
They have been in NA for a few weeks now since they implemented Ultimate.

oh, I don't really keep up with NA news but I was thinking of the Enchanted Forest mobs CO for unlocking them thinking that they still had awhile to go

Ezodagrom
Jun 27, 2020, 04:56 AM
oh, I don't really keep up with NA news but I was thinking of the Enchanted Forest mobs CO for unlocking them thinking that they still had awhile to go
The ep5 ones were the simple compound techs (re zandia, re fomelgia, re baransia), which NA doesn't have yet. Currently NA only has the the original compound techs (zandion, fomelgion, barantsion), which were also released on Ep3 on JP.

the_importer_
Jun 27, 2020, 05:32 AM
The ep5 ones were the simple compound techs (re zandia, re fomelgia, re baransia), which NA doesn't have yet. Currently NA only has the the original compound techs (zandion, fomelgion, barantsion), which were also released on Ep3 on JP.

Your reply made me smile.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 27, 2020, 05:34 AM

Ya I'm all over the place in remembering about this stuff, I should get more sleep. appreciate the clear up

importer getting a little big headed over here but I shouldn't worry about someone who needs Stil power creep to barely clear expert reqs

Stormwalker
Jun 27, 2020, 02:56 PM
You only need one version, you choose which locality you wish to play at the top. You may need a newer version of the Tweaker than you're running right now for this menu to appear.

Ah, yeah, I didn't see that drop-down at the top of the screen somehow. Thanks!

Nyansan
Jun 27, 2020, 07:59 PM
Upgrading S class abilities for weapons soon. What are some good S4s for TMG, Katana, TD and Knuckles?

ralf542
Jun 28, 2020, 01:35 PM
So since exchanging weapons at Zieg means that you craft weapons. Does this mean that we craft badge/medal stuff too? Does Dudu/Monica craft our equipment?

ArcaneTechs
Jun 28, 2020, 02:46 PM
So since exchanging weapons at Zieg means that you craft weapons. Does this mean that we craft badge/medal stuff too? Does Dudu/Monica craft our equipment?

you can craft:

1-13* weapons
11* units
Techs, timed abilities etc

thats it, theres no reason to craft anything (and if you are, you craft Invade NT) right now versus the current 15* gear. Unless you're playing some niche build and want an all class weapon for it. It's not worth wasting meseta on a high end crafted Invade NT either

fullmetal24
Jun 28, 2020, 02:48 PM
Is there any other way to get class cubes other than Falz Arms? I noticed there hasn't been Falz Arms in a while.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 28, 2020, 03:03 PM
Is there any other way to get class cubes other than Falz Arms? I noticed there hasn't been Falz Arms in a while.

Omega Luther UH
Masq UQ
Leveling
Treasure Shop

MikonX
Jun 28, 2020, 04:21 PM
Don't forget the Treasure Shop (both MST and SG), which is by far the easiest way.
You also get 10 or 20, I believe, for every "level" you get after 95.

the_importer_
Jun 29, 2020, 12:10 AM
Just curious, do the new 13★ Austere units have set effects like the 11★ & 12★ ones did?

Anduril
Jun 29, 2020, 12:53 AM
Just curious, do the new 13★ Austere units have set effects like the 11★ & 12★ ones did?

The set bonus was removed, but they were given a buff to their natural stats, so each one now gives 120 HP, 13 PP, 60 All-ATK, +5% S-/R-/T-Resist, +5% Ice-/Wind/Light-Resist, and 40 DEX.

ralf542
Jun 29, 2020, 08:16 AM
you can craft:

1-13* weapons
11* units
Techs, timed abilities etc

thats it, theres no reason to craft anything (and if you are, you craft Invade NT) right now versus the current 15* gear. Unless you're playing some niche build and want an all class weapon for it. It's not worth wasting meseta on a high end crafted Invade NT either
That's not what I mean. I heard that you craft Liberate a Stil weapons too, or is that a NA only thing?

Arada
Jun 29, 2020, 08:27 AM
That's not what I mean. I heard that you craft Liberate a Stil weapons too, or is that a NA only thing?

Then your sentence makes no sense.
NA doesn't have the 15* weapons so it's not a NA thing.

You don't craft anything out of Zieg. You trade in stuff to get weapons but that's it.

ralf542
Jun 29, 2020, 12:54 PM
You don't craft anything out of Zieg. You trade in stuff to get weapons but that's it.
https://i.imgur.com/3w2BFeD.jpg

the_importer_
Jun 29, 2020, 01:00 PM

Too bad. Well it's a bit better than what I have, but I'll wait to see what Lightstream is like before making any changes.

Cheers

Arada
Jun 29, 2020, 01:51 PM

Wherever that comes from is wrong and not in proper english.

You. Do. Not. Craft. From. Zieg. You. Just. Trade. In. Stuff.

To get the Austere 15* on the japanese servers, you need to trade in the corresponding type of Ares+ Invade + Nemesis + Slave + 400 Ex cubes (so if you want a Sword, you need to trade the 4 sword types of each series).

There, a screenshot.
[spoiler-box]https://i.postimg.cc/69whzprL/pso20200629-204905-000.jpg[/spoiler-box]

ArcaneTechs
Jun 29, 2020, 05:45 PM

you can only craft 7-13* weapons, 14 and 15* gear is not craftable whatsoever. Do some research on NA because they are not very far along in content yet, hell Ep4 in terms of content and gear

Yes more misinformation from morons all over the internet because they think that playing JP for what little they did makes them Vets. Very very low IQ because everyone on NA doesn't realize that you guys won't be seeing Austere until its 15* form releases because they removed all the OT weapons and all you guys on NA will get is Invade NTs

Ralf you've played JP, do you not remember any of this info at all or do you not keep up with things in general? not an insult, an actual question because you're not the only one whos sorta been in this mindset

HardBoiledPapa
Jun 29, 2020, 09:35 PM
IIRC the only thing that involves crafting with Zieg is his client orders.

Gwyndolin
Jun 30, 2020, 05:33 AM
Hey all, so I been out of the loop, and started playing again and would like to gear up Etoile. I know that Stil is the new kind of ultimate goal weapon wise, but I have access to Lightstream, Atlas EX Plus, and maybe Liberate too...

Which should I make a wand of to carry me until I get to make a Stil wand? I'm guessing wand is still probably the strongest weapon for Etoile generally speaking, but it seems more important to have the other two weapons as supposed to like Hero and Phantom which could get away with just the one weapon.

What kind of dual blade and double saber should I make to compliment whichever wand I make?

Also, I read there was an S ability setup for Etoile wand that was pretty powerful with Stil I think? Any idea what that would be?

Thanks in advance.

MakanaAzusa
Jun 30, 2020, 09:46 AM
Does the Kindle Fire version of PSO2 Fashion Catalog 2017-2018: LEGACY OF OMEGA come with the codes for the camo and lobby actions or isit just the book ??

Sizustar
Jun 30, 2020, 09:13 PM
Hey all, so I been out of the loop, and started playing again and would like to gear up Etoile. I know that Stil is the new kind of ultimate goal weapon wise, but I have access to Lightstream, Atlas EX Plus, and maybe Liberate too...

Which should I make a wand of to carry me until I get to make a Stil wand? I'm guessing wand is still probably the strongest weapon for Etoile generally speaking, but it seems more important to have the other two weapons as supposed to like Hero and Phantom which could get away with just the one weapon.

What kind of dual blade and double saber should I make to compliment whichever wand I make?

Also, I read there was an S ability setup for Etoile wand that was pretty powerful with Stil I think? Any idea what that would be?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?238523-%C9toile-Class-Discussion

Tippo
Jul 1, 2020, 11:55 PM
Just returned to the game after a few months, but does grinding no longer cost money? What was the reason they made it free?

Thanks.

Nyansan
Jul 2, 2020, 12:11 AM
Just returned to the game after a few months, but does grinding no longer cost money? What was the reason they made it free?

Thanks.

Special campaign going on where doing Dudu stuff does not cost meseta

milranduil
Jul 2, 2020, 04:58 AM
Wherever that comes from is wrong and not in proper english.

You. Do. Not. Craft. From. Zieg. You. Just. Trade. In. Stuff.

To get the Austere 15* on the japanese servers, you need to trade in the corresponding type of Ares+ Invade + Nemesis + Slave + 400 Ex cubes (so if you want a Sword, you need to trade the 4 sword types of each series).

There, a screenshot.
[spoiler-box]https://i.postimg.cc/69whzprL/pso20200629-204905-000.jpg[/spoiler-box]

i don't know who started it, but there seems to be a trend in NA where "crafting" really means "grinding". i would guess it's because NA doesn't have actual crafting, but i hate it.

MikonX
Jul 2, 2020, 07:42 AM
Everything else in NA is named as stupidly as possible, so why not that too LOL?

heroriser
Jul 2, 2020, 08:09 AM
Which Sakura-Endo Type-0 disk is better?

1) Power +109%, PP cost +1

Or 2) Power +113%, PP cost +2

Or 3) Power +117%, PP cost +4

milranduil
Jul 2, 2020, 02:33 PM
Which Sakura-Endo Type-0 disk is better?

1) Power +109%, PP cost +1

Or 2) Power +113%, PP cost +2

Or 3) Power +117%, PP cost +4

sakura already has a high pp cost, so i'd say the first one. the actual damage difference is about 0.7% at most between the 109 and 117

Nyansan
Jul 2, 2020, 09:13 PM
Without any 'wise' s-abilities, what's the highest possible crit rate you can get from Fi/Et?

UniverseLover
Jul 2, 2020, 10:14 PM
Without any 'wise' s-abilities, what's the highest possible crit rate you can get from Fi/Et?

Assuming no help with crit rate from weapons, you Just Attack 100% of the time, and you took crit chance in the stances, 90% at highest.

fullmetal24
Jul 2, 2020, 11:01 PM
Omega Luther UH
Masq UQ
Leveling
Treasure Shop
Do succesor class cubes show up in treasure shop? For example phantom cubes?

Nyansan
Jul 2, 2020, 11:34 PM
Assuming no help with crit rate from weapons, you Just Attack 100% of the time, and you took crit chance in the stances, 90% at highest.

Hmm, guess that gives me incentive to drop quick mate ring in favor of the XQ ring then (rarely use mates anyway)

xBM
Jul 2, 2020, 11:39 PM
Anyone else having problems in-game where if you search up some items like シノノメレイセン with english patch, menus would start to flicker?
I tried turning off the english patch and it disappears. I also have LAW patch on and this has been an issue for lots of patches now.

ralf542
Jul 3, 2020, 02:13 AM

5%(Base)+15%(Fi Critical Strike)+25%(Fi Brave Critical)+50%(Et JA Critical)=95% +10%(R/Effort Symbol)=105%

UniverseLover
Jul 3, 2020, 03:16 AM
5%(Base)+15%(Fi Critical Strike)+25%(Fi Brave Critical)+50%(Et JA Critical)=95% +10%(R/Effort Symbol)=105%

I forgot base :clown:

ArcaneTechs
Jul 3, 2020, 03:46 AM
Do succesor class cubes show up in treasure shop? For example phantom cubes?

it's random but yes they do show up too, all class cubes do.

cheapgunner
Jul 3, 2020, 10:00 AM
How long does it take for Sega to finish their inquire of me changing my email address to get a new authentication key. Got a new gaming rig and need that authentication key to get back to playing.

Tippo
Jul 3, 2020, 09:09 PM
Special campaign going on where doing Dudu stuff does not cost meseta

Thanks, when does this campaign end?

Nyansan
Jul 3, 2020, 09:57 PM
Thanks, when does this campaign end?

https://puu.sh/G3qXT/9525d0b5d6.png

mother clusterfck
Jul 5, 2020, 10:00 AM
What items do Tunnels Shellfish Salad and Grilled Wrapped Seafood boost drop rate of respectively?

Tunnels Shellfish Salad boosts "other items" drop rate but what is are those? Considering the price of 400k+ those are the items you gives Yerkes for 100k each co?

Then, what does Grilled Wrapped Seafood raise the drop rate of? trash items like empty cans that cannot be used for recipes but only those daily orders to hand in X items for 350 meseta each?

sol_trigger
Jul 5, 2020, 05:57 PM
do ray units / weapons keep their enhance (grind) and affix when upgrade to union ?
i'm trying to get a sword but i don't really want to invest much right now so which is the better choice : sigma, lighting espada NT, ray sword ?
here's what available on NA
https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Swords_List

Arada
Jul 6, 2020, 05:08 AM
do ray units / weapons keep their enhance (grind) and affix when upgrade to union ?
i'm trying to get a sword but i don't really want to invest much right now so which is the better choice : sigma, lighting espada NT, ray sword ?
here's what available on NA
https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Swords_List

Yes, the Union upgrade keeps everything from the Ray weapon or armor you trade in.

silo1991
Jul 6, 2020, 07:43 PM
when its the maintenance day for Idola , i just downloaded that game in saturday and that question pop up my mind :P

MikonX
Jul 6, 2020, 07:57 PM
when its the maintenance day for Idola , i just downloaded that game in saturday and that question pop up my mind :P

According to Bumped's Idola page (https://bumped.org/idola/), it appears to be Tuesday evenings (US time) just like PSO2 and ES.

Tippo
Jul 6, 2020, 10:15 PM
Is the time shown for things like weeklies/dailies, bonus key expiration, character deletion date in JST time? Or from counting down from whenever item is received, etc?

I'm asking because in ARKS Mission, the Update date" shows "Weekly Missions" reset at 23:00 Tue. But when I click into Weekly Missions, it also shows an "Expiration date" under "Mission Details", which as of this post says 7/8/2020 00:00, which isn't 23:00 Tue.

Side note: I use PSO2 Tweaker.

sol_trigger
Jul 6, 2020, 11:36 PM
which way of 12* grind is cheaper ?:

make +10 9* fodders then use them to grind 12*
or use them straight to grind 12* without +10 first ?

ArcaneTechs
Jul 7, 2020, 12:23 AM
Is the time shown for things like weeklies/dailies, bonus key expiration, character deletion date in JST time? Or from counting down from whenever item is received, etc?

I'm asking because in ARKS Mission, the Update date" shows "Weekly Missions" reset at 23:00 Tue. But when I click into Weekly Missions, it also shows an "Expiration date" under "Mission Details", which as of this post says 7/8/2020 00:00, which isn't 23:00 Tue.

Side note: I use PSO2 Tweaker.

you're daily/weeklies expire at midnight/maintenance JP time every day/week. So for dailies, 11am EST every morning, Weeklies, the same day Maintenance always is with maybe exception to the time if they decide to do Maint earlier than usual. Bonus Keys expire ONE week after you claim them from the rewards. Campaign keys have a set date on them so they're an exception to this majority of the time.

Dark Mits
Jul 7, 2020, 03:09 AM

Side note: I use PSO2 Tweaker.Adding to Kril's response, some dates/times are shown in local time and some in server time (JST / UTC+9). For example Bonus key, My Room, My Shop, PSO2es, Material and EX Storage expiration times are shown in local time, whereas daily/weekly refresh times for Client orders, NPC shop listings and campaigns are shown in server time. Exceptions here are some campaign rewards (for example Bonus keys from campaigns, not from daily missions or featured quests) which will have an expiration date like 8/1/2020 00:00 (midnight of 1st August 2020), which is JST!

Sega is also kind enough to extend expiration time of keys, My Room, My Shop etc. when maintenance takes place. So you will notice that expiration time of the above has shifted some hours to the future after each maintenance.

To be on the safe side, make sure you complete time-limited campaigns and consume any time-limited rewards 1 day earlier than stated expiration date and time.

silo1991
Jul 7, 2020, 07:45 AM
According to Bumped's Idola page (https://bumped.org/idola/), it appears to be Tuesday evenings (US time) just like PSO2 and ES.

thanks

KaizoKage
Jul 7, 2020, 10:34 AM
This might be a stupid question but what are the things I should be doing in zero cost campaign? Im planning to upslot some units to 8s maybe and grind stuff. But what else?
I cant play everyday, heck, I just started grinding today cause I forgot and I thought it would end after maint. I just want to fully utilize this campaign before it ends. Thanks

rashoood
Jul 7, 2020, 10:45 AM
Can I expect grand power to come to AC scratch? The prices in the player shop are getting so high

Karen Erra
Jul 7, 2020, 12:22 PM
This might be a stupid question but what are the things I should be doing in zero cost campaign? Im planning to upslot some units to 8s maybe and grind stuff. But what else?
I cant play everyday, heck, I just started grinding today cause I forgot and I thought it would end after maint. I just want to fully utilize this campaign before it ends. Thanks

Upslotting to 8s will be pretty tedious in this campaign though. I mean, yeah, it doesn't cost meseta but you still need support items like the 40% affixing items. And
because we only get +5% affixing success rate through the campaign, the rate for making anything 8s is kind of low and you might burn a couple of those affixing success items.
Not saying it's impossible but definitely harder in comparison to when we have +15% success rate from events and stuff.
Other than that you should grind and affix what you can while the campaign is there.
What I did is pretty much two things:

1. I prepared all my weapons that I need later on to make more Stil. Since you need Dim weapons which you can buy pretty cheap with 8s already and you
can already prepare these and then use the Dim in the trade for Stil as Base weapon and you'll have all your desired affixes. (Aside of an S5 S-Ability, since Dim don't support that)

2. I made an 13* Austere Unit set. They just recently released and are pretty good in my book. So if you have some 12* Austere in your storage or something
you could upgrade them to 13* and reaffix them while the campaign is there. (If you're interested in them, of course)

Can I expect grand power to come to AC scratch? The prices in the player shop are getting so high

Prices are going up because people buy the items for their upgrades in the zero grind cost campaign. The items will probably return in some Support Scratch at some point
but I don't think there is any new Support Scratch in sight. At least I haven't heard of a new one in the next few weeks.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 7, 2020, 03:16 PM

You can grind Candies for those Candy titles if you don't play Su and if you do play Su then it's a better benefit to grind a bunch of Candies for future use.
Other than that, I guess get some grinding done that you may need in the future or if you have some of those OT 13* weapons you want as a camo, grind those too.

You can expect them to come into rotation in about a month when the LQ that comes out this maint to end because naturally a Affix Boost week is rewarded at the end of these along with usual rewards. So you have time to save up and then buy at lower prices

KaizoKage
Jul 7, 2020, 09:25 PM
-snip-

oh right, I need lots of 40% ability success, I'll skip that then.

I'll follow what you did then, if you dont mind. I should +35 some stuff then.

Thanks Karen xD

You can grind Candies for those Candy titles if you don't play Su and if you do play Su then it's a better benefit to grind a bunch of Candies for future use.
Other than that, I guess get some grinding done that you may need in the future or if you have some of those OT 13* weapons you want as a camo, grind those too.

Oh, I forgot about candies, I did get a Glass pet tho I havent really used it yet. I guess I can go with that and also get those titles. Thanks Kril :D

Weaponslash
Jul 8, 2020, 04:51 AM
Any idea if the manual english patch from http://pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/ (site gives warnings just saying) stopped being a thing/moved to some other place?

Usagui
Jul 8, 2020, 07:14 PM
Any idea if the manual english patch from http://pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/ (site gives warnings just saying) stopped being a thing/moved to some other place?

https://cdn.arks-layer.com/Manual/ got off discord, its 3 weeks old but has not crashed

ralf542
Jul 9, 2020, 02:48 PM
I've heard that it might be a good time to CRAFT some Astral Soul units
https://i.imgur.com/I1zJVKP.jpg

Tippo
Jul 9, 2020, 06:02 PM
For the left ring L/Party of Toughness what would be a good ring parameter to boost? Should I focus on boosting a stat that's used by whatever class I'm using. Or should I boost DEX so that it'll be usable for any class/character?

Dugs
Jul 9, 2020, 07:23 PM
I've heard that it might be a good time to CRAFT some Astral Soul units
https://i.imgur.com/I1zJVKP.jpg

Oh my god they really do refer to affxing/augmenting as crafting.

MikonX
Jul 9, 2020, 07:58 PM
Do they not yet have actual crafting in NA? What do/would they call it?

Anduril
Jul 9, 2020, 09:00 PM
Do they not yet have actual crafting in NA? What do/would they call it?

On the official road map and all things like titles, Crafting is still called Crafting on the NA server. The issue is that people are taking the term "crafting" from other things and applying it to affixing Abilities/Augments (with augmenting being a more correct term than crafting anyway since that what it is usually called when you add extra abilities to slots on weapons in various games, ie. you are making it better, not making something new).

echofaith
Jul 9, 2020, 10:19 PM
I read that NA doesnt have crafting yet, and that Tech are super bad because of it. If true, then I dont see the problem, assuming the people using the term have no knowledge of the existence of said system. I mean semantics aside, craft does convey the message when refering to upgrades and creating stuff in games.

Funnily, the confusion would only apply to those with the extra knowledge. That being said, willfully using that term knowing that an actual craft systems exists(or is coming) is just being obtuse. Wonder how many players there fit that bill :p

sol_trigger
Jul 9, 2020, 10:57 PM
JP wiki say 13* pets Lv cap is 120 but my Aero 13* is capped at Lv100. NA BUG???

Anduril
Jul 9, 2020, 11:14 PM
JP wiki say 13* pets Lv cap is 120 but my Aero 13* is capped at Lv100. NA BUG???

Pietro has an option to "Limit Break" Pets who have reached lv100 to allow them to level further.

sol_trigger
Jul 10, 2020, 12:10 AM
what's the better way to LV pet at 100+ ? it takes 6 exp eggs 12* to go from LV100 to 101 this gonna be so long................

Loveless62
Jul 10, 2020, 10:33 AM
what's the better way to LV pet at 100+ ? it takes 6 exp eggs 12* to go from LV100 to 101 this gonna be so long................
You can spend star gems to shorten the wait time until the next egg synthesis. Doing so has the added benefit of giving a bonus to the experience gained per egg for five eggs (Swiki estimates this bonus to be 200%).

I'm not sure that's a better way to level your pets (IMO there are better uses for SG), but it's good to be aware of that option.

Edit: the first time you do this, the cost is 10 SG. The cost will eventually increase the more you do it.

sol_trigger
Jul 10, 2020, 09:09 PM
i barely have enough photon sphere for the 12* exp eggs everytime it takes 20 photon sphere to feed them and we can't even exchange exp eggs in bulk that's stupid

Tippo
Jul 11, 2020, 04:01 PM
What is the base stat at LV95 and is there a site that shows stat differences bewteen levels? JP or English both works.

Thanks.

Karen Erra
Jul 11, 2020, 04:13 PM
What is the base stat at LV95 and is there a site that shows stat differences bewteen levels? JP or English both works.

Thanks.

I think the Skill Tree Simulator could help you with this. It has the stats for all genders, races, levels and classes.
Not sure if it's 100% accurate though, I have never checked that.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php

i barely have enough photon sphere for the 12* exp eggs everytime it takes 20 photon sphere to feed them and we can't even exchange exp eggs in bulk that's stupid

I assume that you know, that you can feed your pets other pet eggs for EXP and stats too. Or does the NA version of PSO2 not drop very many pet eggs in the first place?
In the japanese version at least for me, I find random pet eggs left and right, even if I don't need them (which is most of the time). But I assume it could be different over there.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 11, 2020, 05:48 PM
I assume that you know, that you can feed your pets other pet eggs for EXP and stats too. Or does the NA version of PSO2 not drop very many pet eggs in the first place?
In the japanese version at least for me, I find random pet eggs left and right, even if I don't need them (which is most of the time). But I assume it could be different over there.

hes just complaining because it takes a long time to Level pets which ya, it does take a long time to max out pets

sol_trigger
Jul 11, 2020, 06:36 PM
eggs don't drop much on NA, i ran profound darkness XH with 500% rare drop boost only got 2-5 9* trash eggs for a run and it's the same amount for every EQ

sol_trigger
Jul 12, 2020, 07:01 AM
i don't understand how the EXP enhance works in this game
i used 5x sigma branch which is 12* bows to make it +10 then use that +10 to enhance another 12* bow but this time the bow only go up to LV 7. like why ?? if making fodders cost extra money and the exp amount is reduced what's the point of making fodders ?

Ezodagrom
Jul 12, 2020, 08:58 AM
i used 5x sigma branch which is 12* bows to make it +10 then use that +10 to enhance another 12* bow but this time the bow only go up to LV 7. like why ?? if making fodders cost extra money and the exp amount is reduced what's the point of making fodders ?
Using exactly the same weapon as fodder increases the exp received.

Loveless62
Jul 12, 2020, 09:01 AM
On JP, the summoner class was introduced in Ep.4. On Na, the Su class is already out, but they are still on Ep.3. I'm guessing that has something to do with it. From my experience o nNA, eggs do not drop at all when you are playing any class other than summoner.

Karen Erra
Jul 12, 2020, 10:09 AM
On JP, the summoner class was introduced in Ep.4. On Na, the Su class is already out, but they are still on Ep.3. I'm guessing that has something to do with it. From my experience o nNA, eggs do not drop at all when you are playing any class other than summoner.

I assume that could be the reason, yeah. Because when I play on the JP side, I get so many eggs even when I don't play Summoner, so I guess there has to be a difference.

ralf542
Jul 12, 2020, 01:41 PM

Back in the day you could obtain only a few Lambda Grinders each week(i think it was 10-12/week/character), it came from Zieg's crafting(actual crafting, not NA bullshit craft) client orders. Due to this people spread the message to make fodders(wasting meseta and exp in the process) to use as little as possible Lambda Grinders.

rashoood
Jul 19, 2020, 05:57 AM
So has it been mention whether the 13* xion units are drops only or they can be obtained via upgrade to the 12* ones?

Coatl
Jul 19, 2020, 01:45 PM
whats a good place to use the +1 excube boosters from the SG scratch?

Tymek
Jul 19, 2020, 03:22 PM
So has it been mention whether the 13* xion units are drops only or they can be obtained via upgrade to the 12* ones?

The 12* units can be upgraded to 13*, and the 13* variant can drop directly from UH Dark Falz [Persona].

mother clusterfck
Jul 19, 2020, 05:42 PM
What items do Tunnels Shellfish Salad and Grilled Wrapped Seafood boost drop rate of respectively? The description is pretty vague.

Also, what are 8th Anniversary Lotto Tickets for?

Karen Erra
Jul 19, 2020, 06:03 PM
I have Austere NT weapons on one of my side characters and was debating to switch over to the new Potential they got.
The Swiki says the power boost is 18%, 19% and 20% and depends on the Photon Blast gauge.
Now I wonder, how much does the gauge need to be filled to trigger these boosts?

echofaith
Jul 19, 2020, 06:26 PM
Based in Ares pot back then, the 3 stages of PB were empty(default basically), half, and full. So you would be getting at least 18% at all times.

mother clusterfck
Jul 19, 2020, 09:58 PM
I have Austere NT weapons on one of my side characters and was debating to switch over to the new Potential they got.
The Swiki says the power boost is 18%, 19% and 20% and depends on the Photon Blast gauge.
Now I wonder, how much does the gauge need to be filled to trigger these boosts?
Iirc at 18% it should still be about 5% stronger than Lightstream so it's worth getting unless you want that new potential on a main character rather than a side character.

sol_trigger
Jul 21, 2020, 01:05 AM
is it worth farming challenge mode ? currently the exchange shop on NA are only trash revolsio do we get anything better in the future ?

rashoood
Jul 21, 2020, 08:56 AM
for some reason, when i click on the player shop it says "this function has been restricted" ... What should I do (T_T)

EDIT: nvm now it works

Loveless62
Jul 21, 2020, 07:47 PM
is it worth farming challenge mode ? currently the exchange shop on NA are only trash revolsio do we get anything better in the future ?
Judging by what the challenge shop offers in the JP version, it doesn't get any better.

Tippo
Jul 22, 2020, 04:14 AM
Has there been any new PSO2 merchandise released or announced to be released in 2020 yet? Like Material collection, book, etc?

Couldn’t really find a website with a list of everything that’s been released so far, so if anyone knows of one, please do tell.

Thanks.

silo1991
Jul 22, 2020, 07:55 AM
what weapons got plus potentials beside the ligthstream series?

Arada
Jul 22, 2020, 08:03 AM
what weapons got plus potentials beside the ligthstream series?

Demonia and the welfare 14* (ex: Akatsuki, etc...)

For the 15*:

Austere-NT
Atlas
Chaval
Lightstream

silo1991
Jul 22, 2020, 12:00 PM
thank you

as soon as the LQ goes away i will be back in the DQ for farm purple emers

neilp4453
Jul 22, 2020, 05:05 PM
I have a question pertaining to astral soul on units.

Since I need 1x Darkness Soul + 4x Soul Catalysts and transferring the soul catalysts is a low success rate, I would need to put any desired affixes on while making the catalysts. Is that correct?

How profitable is it to do this units? Which precursor souls (apprentice, elder, etc.) are the hardest to obtain? Is it worth upslotting when putting astral soul on my final affix or is it better to just do it at the slot level I desire?

I hear Astral Soul is BiS. I see it provides a well-rounded stat boost across the board. But comparing it with other souls, it doesn't seem like a significant improvement (at least in comparison to the amount of effort put in to obtain it). I'm on NA so maybe there is content that will make it shine down the road?

Tippo
Jul 24, 2020, 01:52 AM
For expired bonus keys, I heard only keys that expired after October 2019 can be recycled? I have multiple keys from start of 2020 and even one that expired 4 days ago, but can't seem to exchange any?

Thanks.

Sizustar
Jul 24, 2020, 02:04 AM
For expired bonus keys, I heard only keys that expired after October 2019 can be recycled? I have multiple keys from start of 2020 and even one that expired 4 days ago, but can't seem to exchange any?

Thanks.

Are they in your inventory?

Tippo
Jul 24, 2020, 02:41 AM
Are they in your inventory?

Yes, in my inventory. When I use recycle shop and click on the + sign it doesn't go up. Glitch? Or am I doing something wrong?

Symphie
Jul 24, 2020, 02:47 AM
Yes, in my inventory. When I use recycle shop and click on the + sign it doesn't go up. Glitch? Or am I doing something wrong?

Is your inventory full? Silly question, but its one of the things that can prevent recycling keys.

Tippo
Jul 24, 2020, 09:02 PM
Is your inventory full? Silly question, but its one of the things that can prevent recycling keys.

Not at all, I actually don't remember what my inventory was, but since it now works, it probably was full. Thanks.

M.Burden
Jul 25, 2020, 10:18 AM
Long time no post...
I'd like to grab the title
"終の艦隊を破りし者
One Who Defies the Armada "
to get an other amphitrite stone, but these titles don't show up at the title counter... Are they to be unlocked?

I've played 5 or 6 armada EQ, though...^^; I thought it was the unlocking condition??
thanks

the_importer_
Jul 25, 2020, 01:54 PM
Long time no post...
I'd like to grab the title
"終の艦隊を破りし者
One Who Defies the Armada "
to get an other amphitrite stone, but these titles don't show up at the title counter... Are they to be unlocked?

I've played 5 or 6 armada EQ, though...^^; I thought it was the unlocking condition??
thanks

A lot of titles will unlock when you either unlock the previous ones or when you just happen to hit the target. These are the Armada titles:

Fleet Intercept Battle Total Intercept Points 2,400,000
Fleet Intercept Battle Total Intercept Points 4,800,000
Fleet Intercept Battle Cumulative Intercept Points 7,200,000
Fleet Intercept Battle Intercept Point High Score 260,000
Fleet Intercept Battle Intercept Point High Score 350,000
Fleet Intercept Battle Intercept Point High Score 420,000

M.Burden
Jul 26, 2020, 07:12 AM
That means I haven't even reached 2,4M? Dammit ^^;

My wand will therefore be austere Axe EX...:-? RIP Lightstream Aspiraxion

Loveless62
Jul 28, 2020, 11:12 AM
That means I haven't even reached 2,4M? Dammit ^^;

My wand will therefore be austere Axe EX...:-? RIP Lightstream Aspiraxion
There are multiple ways to get an Circular Amphitrite Stone:

Get it from the title award for 50M total Divide Quest points
Get it from the title award for clearing the Dark Falz Persona EQ 50 times
Get it from the title award for earning 7.2M total points in the Armada EQ
Get it from the title award for earning 1200 titles
Buy it from Zieg for 900 Sage Crests (limit 1)
A miracle could happen where it drops in an EQ

None of these are fast. However, if you really have your heart set on getting a Lightstream weapon, you should be aware of the multiple ways of getting the stone.

AzureBlaze
Aug 1, 2020, 02:24 AM
What do you do with the 8th Anniversary Lotto Tickets?
I tried looking it up and all I got was "use them to possibly win irl and in-game goods", but not about HOW to use them, only 'to get a lot to increase chances of winning'. Also if they're not used by the 5th they turn into 'currency for something else'?

Kondibon
Aug 2, 2020, 03:23 AM
Has anyone else been getting REALLY bad lag the last week or so? I did a few traceroutes and it seems like there's just a REALLY bad spot in JP my packets are going through, but I haven't seem anyone talking about it.

MikonX
Aug 2, 2020, 04:10 AM
I have been. East coast US.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 2, 2020, 08:51 AM
Has anyone else been getting REALLY bad lag the last week or so? I did a few traceroutes and it seems like there's just a REALLY bad spot in JP my packets are going through, but I haven't seem anyone talking about it.

Same. I don't know if it's a verizon routing fail or what.

Anyone got an easy to use prozy or vpn to deal with this for now? game is impossible to play, and I can't even use swiki either.

the_importer_
Aug 2, 2020, 09:04 AM

Ditto, especially in areas with a lot of dept in the background for some reason (Facility for some example), it looks like it has issues loading in the horizon. That and my room for some reason.

milranduil
Aug 2, 2020, 01:56 PM

various east coast people from what i've seen have had routing issues to JP IP addresses. a VPN fixed their issues

Karen Erra
Aug 2, 2020, 04:50 PM
Is there any reliable source for Pure Photons other than trading 200 for Divide Medals per month? I'm starting to run out because all of the new upgrades always want Pure Photons...

the_importer_
Aug 2, 2020, 06:42 PM
Is there any reliable source for Pure Photons other than trading 200 for Divide Medals per month? I'm starting to run out because all of the new upgrades always want Pure Photons...

Medal shop is the 1st reliable source that we've ever got as for as I know. Before that, it was Advance Quests and the Treasure Shop.

Kondibon
Aug 2, 2020, 07:33 PM
I have been. East coast US.

Same. I don't know if it's a verizon routing fail or what.

Anyone got an easy to use prozy or vpn to deal with this for now? game is impossible to play, and I can't even use swiki either.

Ditto, especially in areas with a lot of dept in the background for some reason (Facility for some example), it looks like it has issues loading in the horizon. That and my room for some reason.

various east coast people from what i've seen have had routing issues to JP IP addresses. a VPN fixed their issues

Ok, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. If a vpn works then I guess I can try that.

Loveless62
Aug 2, 2020, 11:42 PM
What do you do with the 8th Anniversary Lotto Tickets?
I tried looking it up and all I got was "use them to possibly win irl and in-game goods", but not about HOW to use them, only 'to get a lot to increase chances of winning'. Also if they're not used by the 5th they turn into 'currency for something else'?
This is the source of information for the lottery (https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&tab=rT&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpso2.jp%2Fplayers%2Fevent%2F8th_ann iversary%2Fingame%2Flottery%2F). (Is this what you looked up?)

I'm not completely certain, but, from what I read, I think simply having the tickets in your inventory (or storage?) will enter you into the lottery automatically, where having more tickets gives you a higher chance of winning. Then after this week's maintenance is over, you can exchange the tickets at a new exchange shop (where you can exchange them for Sage Crests?).

EDIT: I meant you need to have the tickets in your inventory during maintenance. Then right after maintenance is done, you can exchange the tickets for sage crests, assuming I've gotten any of this right.

Medal shop is the 1st reliable source that we've ever got as for as I know. Before that, it was Advance Quests and the Treasure Shop.
You can also get Pure Photons from Divide Quest reward boxes.

doomdragon83
Aug 4, 2020, 12:22 PM
Ok, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. If a vpn works then I guess I can try that.

I'm on Fios, I also had issues connecting to PSO2 since about July 31st. I also couldn't log into PSO2es at all, Idola was unaffected. August 3rd about 10:50AM EDT, my connection returned to normal, plenty of time to do my daily before the reset.

fullmetal24
Aug 4, 2020, 04:53 PM
What weapon is better for Phantom, katana or rod?

ArcaneTechs
Aug 4, 2020, 09:28 PM
What weapon is better for Phantom, katana or rod?

Rod > Katana > Rifle

Katana will do better in area's where Rod can't if I remember right, granted you know resistances. Obviously Rifle in UH has it's ranged mutliplier lower than the other 2 so it performs worse.

Kondibon
Aug 4, 2020, 10:02 PM
I'm on Fios, I also had issues connecting to PSO2 since about July 31st. I also couldn't log into PSO2es at all, Idola was unaffected. August 3rd about 10:50AM EDT, my connection returned to normal, plenty of time to do my daily before the reset.Yeah, it started working for me around then too.

Strayed
Aug 5, 2020, 03:24 AM
So I stopped playing PSO2JP right at the end of Episode 4 (just before 14* weapons came out IIRC) and I was thinking of picking the game up again, but ~3 years of content is a lot to catch up on. I would like to ask couple general questions:

1. Is the core gameplay loop still similar? (i.e. grind to level cap then wait around for EQs)
2. Aside from raids/EQs is most of the content still solo-able?
3. Are there any good resources for what progression is like now for new players?

I know the english version is out now but I'd really rather not toss out the ~1000 hours I've spent on this game.

Thanks in advance for the help!

KaizoKage
Aug 5, 2020, 03:47 AM
So I stopped playing PSO2JP right at the end of Episode 4 (just before 14* weapons came out IIRC) and I was thinking of picking the game up again, but ~3 years of content is a lot to catch up on. I would like to ask couple general questions:

1. Is the core gameplay loop still similar? (i.e. grind to level cap then wait around for EQs)
2. Aside from raids/EQs is most of the content still solo-able?
3. Are there any good resources for what progression is like now for new players?

I know the english version is out now but I'd really rather not toss out the ~1000 hours I've spent on this game.

Thanks in advance for the help!

1. Yes mostly
2. Yes (personally been soloing those solo-able content like Endless Quests and Divide Quests which are new if youre not familiar with it)
3. Yes (we have a thing called 'Arks Mission' which are separated by main, daily and weekly missions. Main gives really good stuff for new players, straight out gives good units and tickets to be exchanged for weapons that new players can start with. Weekly missions (must be lvl50 for the good stuff) can net you around 2m meseta and a Bonus Tokyo Gold ticket)

Nyansan
Aug 5, 2020, 04:52 AM
Does Calming Intent work on successor classes? If not what S4 should i get for Ph or Hr?

the_importer_
Aug 5, 2020, 06:11 AM
Anyone got those titles this morning?

The first 2 are for the 4P Persona trigger quest (Tragic Trigger) because SEGA finally fixed the UH bug, but the other 4 seem to be related to the story mode. Anybody got more than 4, I'm curious to know if I can unlock more:

[spoiler-box]https://i.postimg.cc/85XpbXQd/pso20200805-065304-000.png[/spoiler-box]

NightmareDust
Aug 5, 2020, 06:35 AM
I seem to be too stupid to figure out how to access the Episode 6 True end. Probably due to my lack of japanese knowledge. Anyone willing to tell how?

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2020, 06:36 AM
I seem to be too stupid to figure out how to access the Episode 6 True end. Probably due to my lack of japanese knowledge. Anyone willing to tell how?S-rank the mission before it. You might have to do it on hardcore specifically, but I'm not sure, since I didn't even try on casual.

NightmareDust
Aug 5, 2020, 06:38 AM
S-rank the mission before it. You might have to do it on hardcore specifically, but I'm not sure, since I didn't even try on casual.

Welp there goes my chance at seeing the true ending (i beat it on S Rank in Casual and it didnt work so far).

Shear
Aug 5, 2020, 09:53 AM
What are the requirements to S Rank the True End relevant Mission? I managed to get 900 points but I got Zero points for the last one.
:EDIT: Figured it out myself. It seems I failed one of the Emergency Codes. On a side note according to the JP Wiki Casual or Hardcore doesn't matter.

Secern
Aug 5, 2020, 12:07 PM
I've managed to get S Rank the mission before on hardcore, but the option still isn't appearing. Does anyone know of any other specific requirements?

Shear
Aug 5, 2020, 12:16 PM
I've managed to get S Rank the mission before on hardcore, but the option still isn't appearing. Does anyone know of any other specific requirements?
Here is the Google Translated block from the Wiki:
Casual or hardcore

Oracle Chapter [EP3] Clear Chapter 4 " Absolutely Sliding Absolute Defense " (or Matterboard EP3-08 Clear? Request Information )
Earth Hen [EP4] Chapter 8, " the world's demise embodied Clear"
Photoner edition [EP6] Chapter 6 " hope you bring " S rank clear
Damage amount (800p), trial success rate: NPC does not make anyone incompetent in a joint battle (100p), non-stop clear (100p)

The first time you do it it's always Normal, if you managed the rest you get a (!) Marked choice.

Tyreek
Aug 5, 2020, 08:19 PM
So for people who have done their account linking on PSO2 on Steam, help me out here. If I link this with my Windows 10 version, can I remove the Windows 10 version and work from the Steam install itself? Also does the Steam Controller have full utilization on the Steam version?

the_importer_
Aug 5, 2020, 10:21 PM
Lotto ticket exchange, am I the only one that only has Sage Crests as a choice?

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2020, 10:37 PM
Lotto ticket exchange, am I the only one that only has Sage Crests as a choice?I'm pretty sure that's the only choice.

Anduril
Aug 5, 2020, 10:38 PM
So for people who have done their account linking on PSO2 on Steam, help me out here. If I link this with my Windows 10 version, can I remove the Windows 10 version and work from the Steam install itself? Also does the Steam Controller have full utilization on the Steam version?

Once you have linked your accounts, then yes, you can delete the Windows 10 version. After linking them, I even installed the Steam version on my laptop that didn't have the Windows 10 version installed, and had no problems.

No idea on the Steam controller thing, though.

Tyreek
Aug 5, 2020, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the info. I do hope the Steam Controller works. I can do 3-button setup no other way without sacrificing already set buttons.

the_importer_
Aug 5, 2020, 11:33 PM
I'm pretty sure that's the only choice.

oh well

Will_2_Power
Aug 6, 2020, 02:38 PM
Quick Question:

What's the most efficient way to get the "Flash Crystal Grania" (閃機晶グラーニア) for the still series? Which steps/stage to run for Divide Quest? I'm not in any teams so I'm soloing, and I know that it make take a while, but I'll put in the time and the effort.

I just returned from like 6-8 months of not playing and solo'ed a few steps of Divide Quest, and yeah, it's doable with Force.

Thanks.

silo1991
Aug 6, 2020, 02:57 PM
Quick Question:

What's the most efficient way to get the "Flash Crystal Grania" (閃機晶グラーニア) for the still series? Which steps/stage to run for Divide Quest? I'm not in any teams so I'm soloing, and I know that it make take a while, but I'll put in the time and the effort.

I just returned from like 6-8 months of not playing and solo'ed a few steps of Divide Quest, and yeah, it's doable with Force.

Thanks.

just farm emer fragments , and get the titles for more faster emer crystals

ArcaneTechs
Aug 6, 2020, 03:44 PM
Quick Question:

Thanks.

there sorta isnt a fast way of grinding for these stones, they're box rewards with low rates, you either you get it or dont and 250% RDR tickets and RDR boosters in general won't boost the chances of it dropping. hopefully RNGesus blesses you enough times to get what you need.

you're only alternatives are the monthly 4 (which resets this upcoming maintenance btw) and i think the one or two you get from the Arks Mission the first time only (its account rewarded). you just missed the 2 they gave out during the anniversary LQ's we just had.

Will_2_Power
Aug 6, 2020, 03:45 PM
Edit:

Alright thanks guys, thanks for the responses. At least now I know how getting the mats work and the time frame.

I'll just do what I can and try my best to farm + exchange at the medal shop and work at it for several months if I need to.

Also tried DQ with Ph and it's easier + faster than with Fo, so I'll run it as Ph for the Still Rod.

Again Thanks for the responses.

the_importer_
Aug 6, 2020, 04:28 PM
[spoiler-box]https://i.postimg.cc/GtZgGsBD/pso20200805-224116-000.png[/spoiler-box]

According to Google Translate, I didn't get my points for:
-Non-stop clear
-Success with all partners

What the hell does that mean and would I've gotten the true ending if I complete those?

oratank
Aug 6, 2020, 04:47 PM
S rank for true end on any mode

by play it from start to the end without resume and save all npc trials

Tyreek
Aug 6, 2020, 05:44 PM
So I answered my question after a prolonged wait, so I'll answer this for others; yes you can use the Steam Controller fully with this version. I can use 3-button setup without any limits like on the JP version.

the_importer_
Aug 6, 2020, 08:45 PM
S rank for true end on any mode

by play it from start to the end without resume and save all npc trials

So this means that if Shiva 1 hit kills me on Hardcore, I need to start all over for my S Ranking? Also how could I fail an emergency trial if non of the NPCs died?

echofaith
Aug 6, 2020, 08:49 PM
I am assuming if you resume the quest you skip the NPCs part, so you will get both of those conditions at 0 by default.

oratank
Aug 6, 2020, 08:52 PM
So this means that if Shiva 1 hit kills me on Hardcore, I need to start all over for my S Ranking? Also how could I fail an emergency trial if non of the NPCs died?

yes if you die you need to restart from begin npc can die but the life bar on emergency trial must not reach 0

if you resume at boss it will count as you skiped the NPC trial in the first part

the_importer_
Aug 6, 2020, 09:26 PM
yes if you die you need to restart from begin npc can die but the life bar on emergency trial must not reach 0

if you resume at boss it will count as you skiped the NPC trial in the first part

Oh well, at least besides her 1 hit kill, Shiva is not that hard compared to Varuna.

Ezodagrom
Aug 7, 2020, 04:01 AM
Oh well, at least besides her 1 hit kill, Shiva is not that hard compared to Varuna.
Her most powerful attack has a big tell, once you can recognize the animation that she does before, it becomes easier to avoid that attack. Pretty much you just have to not attack her while her barrier is up.

BigBossCQC
Aug 8, 2020, 07:24 AM
How do i affix souls and marks on to a weapon? Was sure i read a while back it takes two souls/mark of the same(mark anger x2) from fodder weapons to transfer it to the weapon i like.

Arada
Aug 8, 2020, 07:58 AM
How do i affix souls and marks on to a weapon? Was sure i read a while back it takes two souls/mark of the same(mark anger x2) from fodder weapons to transfer it to the weapon i like.

You cannot transfer Mark affixes unless you have a Mark Receptor.
Souls transfer at 50% rate if you have 2 of the same and 80% if you have 3 of the same.

Akero
Aug 8, 2020, 09:33 AM
If I use an add ability capsule along with an ability protection support item, can I save the ability capsule if the affix fails?

Arada
Aug 8, 2020, 12:14 PM
If I use an add ability capsule along with an ability protection support item, can I save the ability capsule if the affix fails?

No. Consumables are gone, whatever the result of the affix.

EDIT: Wait, I may be wrong on this. With the ability protects, it may refund your add ability consumables. I'll check further.

diamondx
Aug 8, 2020, 07:21 PM
Need help: How do you beat the last boss on chapter 6 story mode yall? thanks in advance.

the_importer_
Aug 8, 2020, 07:24 PM
Need help: How do you beat the last boss on chapter 6 story mode yall? thanks in advance.

Just to be sure, Shiva or Profound Darkeness?

diamondx
Aug 8, 2020, 07:52 PM
Profound Darkness boss, the big giant boss at the end of chapter 6 story . that one that can kill in 1 shot with special attack.

the_importer_
Aug 8, 2020, 08:04 PM
Profound Darkness boss, the big giant boss at the end of chapter 6 story . that one that can kill in 1 shot with special attack.

The platforms act like those running rings in Tokyo, hit the action button to start dashing once you're at one of the edges of those and attack the eyes and fingers.

Batty
Aug 8, 2020, 09:56 PM
if i have the game downloaded trough the Microsoft Store, is there any way to use that same data for the Steam version or do i have to download it again from scratch if i decide to change to steam?

Anduril
Aug 8, 2020, 10:17 PM
if i have the game downloaded trough the Microsoft Store, is there any way to use that same data for the Steam version or do i have to download it again from scratch if i decide to change to steam?

If you installed it directly from the MS Store, no there is no way.
If you installed it via the Tweaker, then yes, you can.

Batty
Aug 8, 2020, 11:00 PM
If you installed it directly from the MS Store, no there is no way.
If you installed it via the Tweaker, then yes, you can.

i installed the ms store one trough the tweaker yes, how do i do to turn it into the steam version?

Anduril
Aug 9, 2020, 10:33 AM
i installed the ms store one trough the tweaker yes, how do i do to turn it into the steam version?

Follow the instructions here: https://na.arks-layer.com/ms_store_to_steam.html

Saryn_storm
Aug 9, 2020, 01:32 PM
So it's my understanding that Aegle requires 6 copies to +35 (PSO2 Station footage) Is there anything stopping me from using Grind Cap 5 times to skip this part completely (apart from base weapon) That would save a bunch of EQ mats towards Klaas. I don't see any reason why it would not work and it would save 100 EQ mats.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 9, 2020, 03:05 PM
So it's my understanding that Aegle requires 6 copies to +35 (PSO2 Station footage) Is there anything stopping me from using Grind Cap 5 times to skip this part completely (apart from base weapon) That would save a bunch of EQ mats towards Klaas. I don't see any reason why it would not work and it would save 100 EQ mats.

it's ASSUMED that each weapon will come +30, all speculation, nobody knows the answer to this until either Sega confirms it or after the update. Yes you can of course skip that grind and go straight to +35 with Grind Caps and be on the final step.

Saryn_storm
Aug 9, 2020, 03:27 PM
it's ASSUMED that each weapon will come +30, all speculation, nobody knows the answer to this until either Sega confirms it or after the update. Yes you can of course skip that grind and go straight to +35 with Grind Caps and be on the final step.

I'm just going from what i've seen so far on PSO2 Station. At 37:22 the sword being purchased (Angels Edge) has no grind points so i'm also just assuming we need 6 copies, just like Profound weapons for Lightstream. Well either way. Made a big brain move and bought Grind caps just in case. We'll know more later as you said.

Gwyndolin
Aug 10, 2020, 07:13 PM
Anyone happen to know what the just attack circle during fishing actually does? It doesn't seem to effect how much the combo rate goes up after a node expires, and I figured it must have some effect, however it isn't discernible from my what I've seen. Just wanted to check I wasn't missing something.

Anduril
Aug 10, 2020, 07:40 PM
Anyone happen to know what the just attack circle during fishing actually does? It doesn't seem to effect how much the combo rate goes up after a node expires, and I figured it must have some effect, however it isn't discernible from my what I've seen. Just wanted to check I wasn't missing something.

If I recall, hitting the JA window pulls from a slightly better drop table.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 11, 2020, 01:58 PM
Could anyone give me a video of voice samples for the atossa voice ticket? Having a horrible time finding one.

Loyd Azakuya
Aug 11, 2020, 02:22 PM
Could anyone give me a video of voice samples for the atossa voice ticket? Having a horrible time finding one.

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34310676

Strayed
Aug 12, 2020, 04:51 PM
Which 15* weapons should I be working towards as a returning player? I don’t have any 15*s yet and I wanna get 1 for each of my characters (GuHu, DB Bo main, and a Katana Br).

1. It looks like some of the materials are available as title rewards so considering that I can only easily get one per 15* series, which weapon should I get for each class?
2. What 13* or 14* weapons should I use in the mean time while I work on my 15*s?

oratank
Aug 12, 2020, 08:07 PM
there is a badge shop next to the recycle shop you can trade 2020badge that you get from Daily Leveling quest for Novel series
and in coming Road to Lu campaign will give 15* gs Lightstream and Liberate don't know when

Loveless62
Aug 13, 2020, 10:23 AM
2. What 13* or 14* weapons should I use in the mean time while I work on my 15*s?
The Dim 14* weapon series is pretty solid, and you can buy them on player shops, usually for less than 100K a piece.

Unlmtd
Aug 16, 2020, 10:20 PM
I'm trying to get back on PSO2 and I'm having trouble linking my account to steam. I am using tweaker and I have installed PSO2 on steam. According to the instructions on steam, I have to launch the game on windows and then issue the link code and then open it on steam and input the code..the issue is, Tweaker won't launch PSO2 by itself when Steam is closed. I tried all the troubleshooting options and still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anduril
Aug 16, 2020, 10:35 PM
I'm trying to get back on PSO2 and I'm having trouble linking my account to steam. I am using tweaker and I have installed PSO2 on steam. According to the instructions on steam, I have to launch the game on windows and then issue the link code and then open it on steam and input the code..the issue is, Tweaker won't launch PSO2 by itself when Steam is closed. I tried all the troubleshooting options and still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
In the Tweakaer, are you launching from the "North American (MS)" version or the "North American (Steam)" version at the top?

Unlmtd
Aug 16, 2020, 10:37 PM
Steam because I only have it installed in the steam directory..do I need to also have it installed on windows as well?

Anduril
Aug 16, 2020, 10:42 PM
Steam because I only have it installed in the steam directory..do I need to also have it installed on windows as well?

If you are trying to link your Microsoft/XBox PSO2 account because you played on that platform, then you need to launch a MS Store or XBox One version of the game to get the link code.

With the Tweaker, you can use the same install for the Steam and MS version, but you have to go through the proper steps for that via the arks-layer site.

Also, just in case it needs to be said, you cannot link a JPN SEGA ID account to the North American/Global Steam or Microsoft versions.

Unlmtd
Aug 16, 2020, 10:49 PM
Alright, I just looked it up on Microsoft store and I'm downloading PSO2 on there and will do the linking etc..Thanks a lot for your support!

mother clusterfck
Aug 17, 2020, 01:10 AM
How do you get units with marks on them?
I saw in the shop, grif, couragena, joyo, etc. but no idea where people get them from.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 17, 2020, 01:21 AM
How do you get units with marks on them?
I saw in the shop, grif, couragena, joyo, etc. but no idea where people get them from.

mark receptors, expect to pay a lot for them

mother clusterfck
Aug 17, 2020, 01:55 AM
That really doesn't answer my question cause you can only use mark receptor if you have a fodder with mark on it in the first place.

Where do those units with marks on them come from in the first place?
New drop in es? some kind of item code?

ArcaneTechs
Aug 17, 2020, 02:40 AM
That really doesn't answer my question cause you can only use mark receptor if you have a fodder with mark on it in the first place.

gonna blow your mind

1. get receptor either from someone who affixed it to something or payed for capsule
2. go affix it to something
3. pick a mark you want
??????????

UniverseLover
Aug 17, 2020, 02:51 AM

They come from last month's support SG scratch. People put them on units so they can sell them, because otherwise they are un-tradable. IDK why Kril couldn't just say that...

ArcaneTechs
Aug 17, 2020, 03:43 AM
They come from last month's support SG scratch. People put them on units so they can sell them, because otherwise they are un-tradable. IDK why Kril couldn't just say that...

I shouldn't have to hand hold that hard broski, pro tip, they've existed before last months SG support scratch too

Ezodagrom
Aug 17, 2020, 04:20 AM
I shouldn't have to hand hold that hard broski, pro tip, they've existed before last months SG support scratch too
The whole point of a quick questions/quick answers topic though is to inform those that are either new to the game or aren't able to keep up with every single thing about the game. What is common knowledge for experienced players is not so common for those who are more casual or less active.

thepeaguy83
Aug 17, 2020, 01:59 PM
I'm transfering my first PSO2 character to a ship where my friend resides.

How long will maintenance be finished this week?

Anduril
Aug 17, 2020, 02:28 PM
I'm transfering my first PSO2 character to a ship where my friend resides.

How long will maintenance be finished this week?
Normal maintenance is 6 hours long.

Unlmtd
Aug 17, 2020, 06:24 PM
Can someone simply explain to me how to log into my PSO2 account? I have both steam and MS versions downloaded but I want to log into my old account..I think it has an old Sega JP ID. I do not have an xbox or steam login...I want to play with my old account.

Anduril
Aug 17, 2020, 06:30 PM
Can someone simply explain to me how to log into my PSO2 account? I have both steam and MS versions downloaded but I want to log into my old account..I think it has an old Sega JP ID. I do not have an xbox or steam login...I want to play with my old account.
You cannot use a JPN SEGA ID account on the NA/Global Steam and MS Store versions of the game. The servers are completely separate and have no method to transfer from one to another.

Unlmtd
Aug 17, 2020, 06:32 PM

Okay, so how do I log into my JP account?

Anduril
Aug 17, 2020, 06:34 PM
Okay, so how do I log into my JP account?

Install a JPN install of the game either through the official JPN PSO2 site or via the Tweaker set to the Japanese version. Remember, since they are separate servers, you cannot play with people who are running the MS Store or Steam versions if you are playing on a JPN account.

Unlmtd
Aug 17, 2020, 06:37 PM
Install a JPN install of the game either through the official JPN PSO2 players site or via the Tweaker set to the Japanese version.

I see. Will it be translated to english by the Tweaker?

Anduril
Aug 17, 2020, 06:39 PM
I see. Will it be translated to english by the Tweaker?

Yes, the Tweaker has the English translation.

Unlmtd
Aug 17, 2020, 06:40 PM
Yes, the Tweaker has the English translation.

Perfect. Thanks again.

Tyreek
Aug 17, 2020, 10:45 PM
Probably an obvious answer. What is the advantage of the ring: slow dive roll? What about short mirage step? Does anyone really use these rings? I can see the advantage behind short mirage step, but what do the others offer? Better invincibility frames?

Dark Mits
Aug 18, 2020, 12:57 AM
Probably an obvious answer. What is the advantage of the ring: slow dive roll? What about short mirage step? Does anyone really use these rings? I can see the advantage behind short mirage step, but what do the others offer? Better invincibility frames?Slow Dive Roll ring extends the invincibility window, at the expense of requiring equally additional time to return to a fighting position. It's pretty much the opposite of Short Mirage. From a pure dps point of view it reduces output and at this moment I cannot think of any enemy abilities that can be avoided with Slow Dive which cannot be avoided with normal dive. It is one of those options that exists for players who want to be a bit more on the safe side.

Chaoman3
Aug 18, 2020, 01:54 PM
How do you learn the recipes required for some of the NPC craft requests?

Anduril
Aug 18, 2020, 02:04 PM
How do you learn the recipes required for some of the NPC craft requests?

You have to complete the Crafting Achievements to unlock new recipes.

Chaoman3
Aug 18, 2020, 03:14 PM
You have to complete the Crafting Achievements to unlock new recipes.

Cheers for the swift reply. I suppose that's gonna take a while then with the craft cooldowns. Longterm goal I suppose!

quickasker
Aug 18, 2020, 10:53 PM
i saw a summoner dude using Glass in mining base VR using a photon blast/Julius N in very beginning of Wave 1. how is that even possible? i recall PB require you to deal certain damage or take certain damage to build it's charge

it's very weird considering
- you only have 30s before the wave start spawning mob. and it won't be enough to make full charge PB in UH difficulty
- you can deal damage to standing tower to restore PP (just like 12* queen vera back then) but it won't count in parser and won't trigger lifesteal weapon potential
- the dude is standing in boss spawn area which implies he wasn't smacking the tower to deal dmg

am i missing something? is there a niche weapon potential / candy that makes you have full charge PB in very beginning of the run before you deal any damage? i tried to ask around and they told me to take my meds. i usually record my run but missed this one (VR is not that interesting)

Lancerx
Aug 19, 2020, 03:55 AM
i saw a summoner dude using Glass in mining base VR using a photon blast/Julius N in very beginning of Wave 1. how is that even possible? i recall PB require you to deal certain damage or take certain damage to build it's charge

it's very weird considering
- you only have 30s before the wave start spawning mob. and it won't be enough to make full charge PB in UH difficulty
- you can deal damage to standing tower to restore PP (just like 12* queen vera back then) but it won't count in parser and won't trigger lifesteal weapon potential
- the dude is standing in boss spawn area which implies he wasn't smacking the tower to deal dmg

am i missing something? is there a niche weapon potential / candy that makes you have full charge PB in very beginning of the run before you deal any damage? i tried to ask around and they told me to take my meds. i usually record my run but missed this one (VR is not that interesting)

Genon self damage charges PB

Unlmtd
Aug 19, 2020, 12:14 PM
Edit: Nevermind..problem fixed

Unlmtd
Aug 19, 2020, 06:53 PM
Are 14 star weapons max grinded to +35 the same way 13 star weapons are? Would I need 6 of a single 14 star weapon in order to max it out? Thanks

Kondibon
Aug 19, 2020, 07:25 PM
Are 14 star weapons max grinded to +35 the same way 13 star weapons are? Would I need 6 of a single 14 star weapon in order to max it out? ThanksAll the same grind cap rules that apply to 13*s apply to 14 and 15 too. Just make sure you actually check the grind cap, because all 13* and higher weapons DROP with maxed grind cap. Getting them from other stuff like trade ins usually doesn't though.

oratank
Aug 19, 2020, 07:29 PM
presss Q change weapon info tab to 2 then look at the bottom text if it 30 then you need it to over extend but in these days those 13-15 drops are already at 35

Unlmtd
Aug 19, 2020, 08:08 PM
Understood. Thank you.