PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188

Kondibon
Aug 20, 2020, 12:30 AM
How is Raising Pursuit these days? I got a couple and I'm considering just using them, but with how good Stil weapons are in terms of raw damage, it doesn't seem super worth going for it.

Unlmtd
Aug 20, 2020, 02:54 PM
I am now having issues trying to join parties..I'm getting this message: "could not join, do not meet party restrictions." I suspect this is because of the most recent expert requirement change? I do remember unlocking expert mode back in 2018..would I need to unlock it again?

Arada
Aug 20, 2020, 03:26 PM
I am now having issues trying to join parties..I'm getting this message: "could not join, do not meet party restrictions." I suspect this is because of the most recent expert requirement change? I do remember unlocking expert mode back in 2018..would I need to unlock it again?

The requirement for being an expert have changed in 2019.
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-expert-requirement-changes/

- Complete the Extreme Quest [Solo Training: Phanatical Phantoms] with an S-rank (clear below 15 minutes)
- Complete the trigger [T: Destroyers of Light] in Extra Hard (you can do Ultra Hard too but it's way easier in Extra Hard) with an S-rank (clear below 18 minutes)

Unlmtd
Aug 20, 2020, 03:37 PM
The requirement for being an expert have changed in 2019.
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-expert-requirement-changes/

- Complete the Extreme Quest [Solo Training: Phanatical Phantoms] with an S-rank (clear below 15 minutes)
- Complete the trigger [T: Destroyers of Light] in Extra Hard (you can do Ultra Hard too but it's way easier in Extra Hard) with an S-rank (clear below 18 minutes)

Thanks that is what I suspected...would anyone know where I can get a solo T:destroyers of light trigger?

Kondibon
Aug 20, 2020, 03:38 PM
It's worth mentioning that if you do Destroyers of Light on UH then you don't have to S-rank it.

Thanks that is what I suspected...would anyone know where I can get a solo T:destroyers of light trigger?

Weapon badge 2020 shop.

Karen Erra
Aug 20, 2020, 03:59 PM
It's worth mentioning that if you do Destroyers of Light on UH then you don't have to S-rank it.

To my knowledge you still have to S-Rank it to unlock the Title on UH. At least thats also what
the title says, I think. I could be wrong though.

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.ibb.co/DbnHzzg/2020-08-20-22-56-01-Phantasy-Star-Online-2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Kondibon
Aug 20, 2020, 04:23 PM
To my knowledge you still have to S-Rank it to unlock the Title on UH. At least thats also what

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.ibb.co/DbnHzzg/2020-08-20-22-56-01-Phantasy-Star-Online-2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]I don't have the s-rank title for it and I still count for the expert requirements.

the_importer_
Aug 20, 2020, 06:58 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.ibb.co/DbnHzzg/2020-08-20-22-56-01-Phantasy-Star-Online-2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

You do get title on UH if you get an S-Rank, but like Kondibon you don't need it for Expert.

Gwyndolin
Aug 21, 2020, 11:57 AM
Anyone else having problems with the tweaker plugins? Everytime I load up the game with any of them on I crash to Windows. I had to turn them all off in order to play the game.

Dark Mits
Aug 21, 2020, 12:24 PM
Anyone else having problems with the tweaker plugins? Everytime I load up the game with any of them on I crash to Windows. I had to turn them all off in order to play the game.It works fine here. Possibly one (or more) have been corrupted somehow. Delete all plugins (they are located in <PSO2 installation folder>\pso2_bin\plugins) in order to force Tweaker to redownload them, then try again.

Loyd Azakuya
Aug 21, 2020, 03:04 PM
In what order are the weapons currently in terms of power?
Stil> Light> Atlas> Liberate> Puras?

Knightsword
Aug 21, 2020, 03:59 PM
In what order are the weapons currently in terms of power?
Stil> Light> Atlas> Liberate> Puras?

Pretty much, though it is possible for LS to beat Stil depending on affix build and when the potential procs for the extra 3% (20 total) damage and the Stil potential is at the minimum 10%

neilp4453
Aug 21, 2020, 06:49 PM
Do the 13* lightning dog weapons have any use for the current content? I really like how they look, but they don't seem to be relevant at all.

Kondibon
Aug 21, 2020, 07:42 PM
Do the 13* lightning dog weapons have any use for the current content? I really like how they look, but they don't seem to be relevant at all.No, if you like how they look then just grind them to +35 and use them as weapon forms for something else.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 21, 2020, 07:58 PM
No, if you like how they look then just grind them to +35 and use them as weapon forms for something else.

can just buy the cheap camo out of the shop instead, waiting for the black camo to come out

Kondibon
Aug 21, 2020, 08:44 PM
can just buy the cheap camo out of the shop instead, waiting for the black camo to come outIs there a camo for the silver ones? I thought there was only one for gold.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 21, 2020, 09:04 PM
Is there a camo for the silver ones? I thought there was only one for gold.

oh pfft my bad, i havent seen exp wolf in so long im just used to seeing Izane all the time, no you're right about the camo solution. no though, its only for the gold version unfortunately

KaizoKage
Aug 23, 2020, 05:54 AM
Should I prioritize percentage damage over raw stats when affixing? cause if the new weapon series does indeed support S1-5, then I only have 3 extra affix slots which I was planning for Grand P/S/T + Divine Order + Exceed Energy (by using ability transfer) or should I remove one and go with Phrase Decay? does Luster have Jellen tho?

MakanaAzusa
Aug 23, 2020, 08:52 AM
I play freemium and have made as much as 100M+ meseta before.

How on earth does anyone manage to make 1billion and above meseta?

I have seen some units on sale that look sweet but its on the 900M and above area

mother clusterfck
Aug 23, 2020, 10:03 AM
gonna blow your mind

1. get receptor either from someone who affixed it to something or payed for capsule
2. go affix it to something
3. pick a mark you want
??????????
Dude, seriously stop trolling a thread made for the express purpose of asking any kind of question. So little other entertainment you gotta troll here?

They come from last month's support SG scratch. People put them on units so they can sell them, because otherwise they are un-tradable. IDK why Kril couldn't just say that...
Thank you.

What about short mirage step? Does anyone really use these rings? I can see the advantage behind short mirage step, but what do the others offer? Better invincibility frames?
Regular mirage step is very slow, with many i-frames. It's bad at frequently dodging when getting attacked a lot because of the cd which also means in such situations you can get easily caught without being able to dodge because of the cd. Short Mirage reduces duration, iirc at proportionally fewer i-frames but overall that means it's closer to melee step and lets you dodge frequent attacks much better.

TBH it's a godsend that makes force a lot less clunky and slow to react and allows you spend considerably less time dodging or tacking damage on force, provided of course you don't suck at the changed dodge mechanics,.

Should I prioritize percentage damage over raw stats when affixing? cause if the new weapon series does indeed support S1-5, then I only have 3 extra affix slots which I was planning for Grand P/S/T + Divine Order + Exceed Energy (by using ability transfer) or should I remove one and go with Phrase Decay? does Luster have Jellen tho?
Always use all ssa slots available because there are so many good ssa for each slot. E.g. 1% of your total attack is roughly 1% of damage, so e.g. if your total attack is 4000 40 atk is 1% so even the 2% from Offensive intent would be ~80 atk (100 if you got 5000 atk total).
But there are so many ssa much better than 2% of damage increase, allowing you to greatly enhance your weapon and customize it to your preferred style.

How is Raising Pursuit these days? I got a couple and I'm considering just using them, but with how good Stil weapons are in terms of raw damage, it doesn't seem super worth going for it.
Not truly sure cause I didn't do the math but I suppose Liberate with raising pursuit is very good, it should be only a few % behind Stil because of the great Liberate potential and Raising Pursuit surely can raise your damage past of general Stil output. Not saying Lib with Pursuit is better than all Stil but it should be comparable so that it's just as strong depending on individual SSA loadout.
Atlas Ex should be well, pretty strong as well if you don't want to make the major effort needed to get Stil or Liberate. Atlas Ex with the new potential is endgame viable already although of course lagging behind Lib with Pursuit and probably behind most Still builds.

Dark Mits
Aug 23, 2020, 12:28 PM
How on earth does anyone manage to make 1billion and above meseta?It involves doing the following:
1) Lots of FUN scratches to have healthy supply of My Shop passes, enough to be able to have your shop open 2-3 times per month.
2) Lots of EQs in order to get many weapons and especially units with great affixes.
3) Post items to be sold by undercutting so that your items sell fast. Make sure to replenish the items in your Shop as soon as there is room in order to maximize profit.

Some players will suggest creating fodders for other players to use, but I personally do not do it. Remember, selling 100 items for 500k each is the same as selling 5 items for 10 million each. And units of 6+ affixes with Glares do sell for over 500k.

Finally, you have to remember that the reason many fodders sell is because players do not go the length to build those themselves. But if your intent is to gather meseta in order to buy fodder, then it's preferable to directly build fodders yourself.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 23, 2020, 04:52 PM

Always prioritize SSA's with %'s over base atk affixes. If you're playing Ph and the off chance the series does have S1-5, you would have just 2 affixes (Soul, Mana etc) with the 3rd being Phrase Decay followed by S1-5, thats it.

Going back and looking at the Lu gameplay, it's a little hard to say how often Jellen will proc. From what I heard it applies to bosses only, I didn't see any of the other 2 styles proc Jellen outside Fomel Style either and the play itself seems like once you know what you're doing, the Jellen upkeep won't be too bad and you'll have that constant 5% dmg increase. My only advice to you is just to wait until the class is out and we can figure things out, if you want, just prep gear/affix materials for the final step but if you really want to jump on it right away you can

Dude, seriously stop trolling a thread made for the express purpose of asking any kind of question. So little other entertainment you gotta troll here?

not trolling

Kondibon
Aug 23, 2020, 05:55 PM
does Luster have Jellen tho?

Going back and looking at the Lu gameplay, it's a little hard to say how often Jellen will proc.

The proc for jellen seems to come specifically from the bits you can generate in fomel style, so it's not as passive as Ph. No idea how long it'll last, but probably the standard 15s. How good phrase decay will be will probably depend on how much those bits are used in rotations with fomel style.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 23, 2020, 06:49 PM
How good phrase decay will be will probably depend on how much those bits are used in rotations with fomel style.

thats why i said what i said because im unsure about this

Kondibon
Aug 23, 2020, 06:58 PM
thats why i said what i said because im unsure about thisAh, fair enough.

the_importer_
Aug 23, 2020, 10:50 PM
These things have been pilling up in my storage for a while now, but why can't I use them? I mean they have no expiration dates, right?

[spoiler-box]https://i.postimg.cc/tJgZz9qn/pso20200823-233859-003.png[/spoiler-box]

Anduril
Aug 23, 2020, 10:59 PM
These things have been pilling up in my storage for a while now, but why can't I use them? I mean they have no expiration dates, right?

[spoiler-box]https://i.postimg.cc/tJgZz9qn/pso20200823-233859-003.png[/spoiler-box]

You can't use it if you are using another 5* food item, which includes Rations, other Cake Sister items, and the Idola Style Steak (and New Year/Anniversary Donuts).

Kondibon
Aug 23, 2020, 11:02 PM

[spoiler-box]https://i.postimg.cc/tJgZz9qn/pso20200823-233859-003.png[/spoiler-box]They don't stack with other food buffs that aren't from gathering so if you're using rations, donuts, or those things you get from beach wars for example you can't use it as far as I know.

Anduril
Aug 23, 2020, 11:04 PM
They don't stack with other food buffs that aren't from gathering so if you're using rations, donuts, or those things you get from beach wars for example you can't use it as far as I know.

Based on the swiki, it actually looks like the Beach Wars food counts as a separate category, like the SPF promo foods, though I could be wrong since I haven't tried using it.

the_importer_
Aug 23, 2020, 11:05 PM
They don't stack with other food buffs that aren't from gathering so if you're using rations, donuts, or those things you get from beach wars for example you can't use it as far as I know.

Oh, guess they don't count as a green-type boost then, but the yellow kind like Donuts. Thanks.

Kondibon
Aug 23, 2020, 11:05 PM
Based on the swiki, it actually looks like the Beach Wars food counts as a separate category, like the SPF promo foods, though I could be wrong since I haven't tried using it.Oh. Well it's still probably another food. I dunno which though.

the_importer_
Aug 24, 2020, 12:31 AM
Any tips for S-Ranking Varuna in Chapter 5 as a Fo/Te? At best, if I don't miss a single one of his phrase cues for his attacks and don't get knock back, I can beat him in 5:30, but that's still not good enough. So far, The only options I see left is a boost from the next line of weapon from True PB or the final level cap :(

EDIT: Added my class.

oratank
Aug 24, 2020, 01:05 AM
PH team buff +franca's food and keep counter him

KaizoKage
Aug 24, 2020, 07:16 AM
any recommended full recipe for astral, ether, and mana? (6s I guess, idk lol) I want to prepare for Luster but Im bad at planning when it comes to multiple affixing. Since I just go straight with the basic power IV, grace, and other simple affixes

the_importer_
Aug 24, 2020, 07:47 AM
PH team buff +franca's food and keep counter him

Sorry, forgot to mention, Fo/Te.

Tyreek
Aug 24, 2020, 11:11 PM
How the hell do you avoid Shiva's instant kill attack? Or even break out of it? I already can tell that I can step/dodge through it, but that tell is unbelievably bad. During the final half she threw it out almost immediately after she was doing another attack that I had no time to prep for a dodge and fell right into it. That is the most bullshit thing in her arsenal.

the_importer_
Aug 24, 2020, 11:25 PM
How the hell do you avoid Shiva's instant kill attack? Or even break out of it? I already can tell that I can step/dodge through it, but that tell is unbelievably bad. During the final half she threw it out almost immediately after she was doing another attack that I had no time to prep for a dodge and fell right into it. That is the most bullshit thing in her arsenal.

Well first off, if you play with the sound off, don't! Listen to her attack cues and as soon as you hear that death phrase, evade as much as you can. I found that evading in the air gives me better chances since she'll also attack in the air while I fall down, giving me better chances to avoid that 1 hit kill. Also, Matoi makes a great decoy (sorry babe :()

Tyreek
Aug 24, 2020, 11:35 PM
Yeah, that doesn't work. She says a phrase in the middle of the attack, and I cannot time when it occurs. My last run I actually evaded one, only to be struck by the second one at the end of the dodge. If this attack is meant to be an audio cue, its a bad one. Phaleg had better audio cues than her.

Kondibon
Aug 24, 2020, 11:39 PM
Well first off, if you play with the sound off, don't! Listen to her attack cues and as soon as you hear that death phrase, evade as much as you can. I found that evading in the air gives me better chances since she'll also attack in the air while I fall down, giving me better chances to avoid that 1 hit kill. Also, Matoi makes a great decoy (sorry babe :()

Yeah, that doesn't work. She says a phrase in the middle of the attack, and I cannot time when it occurs. My last run I actually evaded one, only to be struck by the second one at the end of the dodge. If this attack is meant to be an audio cue, its a bad one. Phaleg had better audio cues than her.
You don't avoid it, you have to stop attacking. You have like a full 3-4 seconds to notice it and stop attacking. Not only does she have a voice line, but her weapons also have a unique animation for it where they spin around her leaving red light trails. As long as you don't hit her while her shield is up she won't do anything to you.

Tyreek
Aug 24, 2020, 11:40 PM
THANK YOU. That's all I needed to know.

Kondibon
Aug 24, 2020, 11:41 PM
To be fair, it took me getting hit by it like 7 times to figure out how it worked. orz

the_importer_
Aug 24, 2020, 11:49 PM
You don't avoid it, you have to stop attacking. You have like a full 3-4 seconds to notice it and stop attacking. Not only does she have a voice line, but her weapons also have a unique animation for it where they spin around her leaving red light trails. As long as you don't hit her while her shield is up she won't do anything to you.

Didn't know about the non-attacking part, but you can avoid her, that's how I managed to beat her after all. Mind you, I did have the Mirage Evade privilege, but I did see videos of Etoile dodging her fatal attack during a fight.

Speaking of beating a hard bosses, is there a way of knowing the HP of a boss in the game if Swiki doesn't have the info?

Kondibon
Aug 25, 2020, 12:06 AM
Didn't know about the non-attacking part, but you can avoid her, that's how I managed to beat her after all. Mind you, I did have the Mirage Evade privilege, but I did see videos of Etoile dodging her fatal attack during a fight.Do you have links to the videos? As far as I know you get hit literally the instant you touch her with an attack while her shield is up, but I haven't sat down and tested that part specifically.

Speaking of beating a hard bosses, is there a way of knowing the HP of a boss in the game if Swiki doesn't have the info?Not unless you can burn or poison it or it got mentioned somewhere else. I guess you could count your damage and get a rough estimate based on how much you did to kill it, but an exact number would be harder.

mother clusterfck
Aug 25, 2020, 04:18 PM
When is the Luster release date?
I heard something about September 16th but doesn't the Road to Luster campaign continue after that?

silo1991
Aug 25, 2020, 04:25 PM
I heard something about September 16th but doesn't the Road to Luster campaign continue after that?

Its in october as far as i know

ArcaneTechs
Aug 25, 2020, 05:11 PM

The class comes out on the 16th, 2 weeks after the new raid

the_importer_
Aug 25, 2020, 09:07 PM
Do you have links to the videos? As far as I know you get hit literally the instant you touch her with an attack while her shield is up, but I haven't sat down and tested that part specifically.

Couldn't find that Etoile one I spoke of, but this one has balls of steel to fight her that up close during her fatal attack and dodges those swords like a champ (quality of the video is blurry as fuck however): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vMpqThzCWU

Kondibon
Aug 25, 2020, 09:27 PM
Couldn't find that Etoile one I spoke of, but this one has balls of steel to fight her that up close during her fatal attack and dodges those swords like a champ (quality of the video is blurry as fuck however): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vMpqThzCWU

That's not them dodging it, they had katana combat active. Though I guess that does confirm that iframes work on it.

the_importer_
Aug 26, 2020, 05:45 AM
That's not them dodging it, they had katana combat active. Though I guess that does confirm that iframes work on it.

Meh, whatever works I guess. Anyway, if I'm not too lazy this week, I'll record one myself.

MakanaAzusa
Aug 26, 2020, 07:19 AM
13* units are piling the warehouse. Some of them are duplicates .. wish there was a way to get rid them.

There are special abilities at the of the +10 yeah but some I do not need..

Dark Mits
Aug 26, 2020, 10:28 AM
13* units are piling the warehouse. Some of them are duplicates .. wish there was a way to get rid them.

There are special abilities at the of the +10 yeah but some I do not need..You can vendor them.

crossfading
Aug 26, 2020, 07:45 PM
Hello. I had a question about My room. My friend didn't login since EP3. He came back today and checked both rooms layout but all of his goods are gone even room model reset to one s size room. Is it possible his room was reset itself after a long hiatus?

the_importer_
Aug 26, 2020, 07:55 PM
Hello. I had a question about My room. My friend didn't login since EP3. He came back today and checked both rooms layout but all of his goods are gone even room model reset to one s size room. Is it possible his room was reset itself after a long hiatus?

Tell him to check to see if he has characters on multiple ships. I had an 18 months hiatus and my room didn't change when I came back.

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2020, 09:34 PM
Hello. I had a question about My room. My friend didn't login since EP3. He came back today and checked both rooms layout but all of his goods are gone even room model reset to one s size room. Is it possible his room was reset itself after a long hiatus?Does you friend have premium or a room ticket? You can only switch to the A and B layouts if you do. You have to switch to them from the room console. The stuff stays in them though.

crossfading
Aug 26, 2020, 10:16 PM
Does you friend have premium or a room ticket? You can only switch to the A and B layouts if you do. You have to switch to them from the room console. The stuff stays in them though.

Yes he used 3 days ticket and tried to switch both A and B and no stuff there. It's weird.

Kondibon
Aug 27, 2020, 12:03 AM
Yes he used 3 days ticket and tried to switch both A and B and no stuff there. It's weird.What importer suggested is the only other thing I can think of then.

MakanaAzusa
Aug 30, 2020, 06:44 AM
Making a new character and I want to use my old human layout on a newman.

Funny thing is I found the firebase conveter thread but the file is not working

is there an updated converter ?

Anduril
Aug 30, 2020, 11:48 AM
Making a new character and I want to use my old human layout on a newman.

Funny thing is I found the firebase conveter thread but the file is not working

is there an updated converter ?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?238916-PSO2-Salon-Tool

TenebriS
Aug 30, 2020, 11:48 AM
It is broken. There is an easy fix if you still want to use the website:
1. Save the website. It should download convert.html
2. Edit the html file. Preferably a editor that have line numbers so you can find the line I am talking about easily.
3. Change line 243 from $text = $races[$ext] + $text; to $text = $races[$version][$ext] + $text;

That should fix it.

Tried this fix?

MakanaAzusa
Aug 31, 2020, 01:05 AM
Nitendo switch or nintendo switch lite for PSO2 and NGS

or both work ?

Anduril
Aug 31, 2020, 01:19 AM

or both work ?

Since the Switch version of PSO2 is a cloud version, it should run roughly the same on both. That said, you can really only play that version reliably if you are in Japan.

Arada
Aug 31, 2020, 01:23 AM

or both work ?

Playing on the switch is done via streaming the game but it's only available in Japan.
This means it's barely playable outside of Japan. I even heard players in Japan do not have a good service level (but that was some time ago so it may have become better).

So to answer directly, any of the two Switch models would work.

Unlmtd
Aug 31, 2020, 09:23 PM
Do Phantom classes Shift PAs work with a 3-button type Action type setup? I can't seem to figure it out..whenever I hold shift in order to perform the Shift PA, it just repeatedly does a normal PA action. I was able to do shift PAs with a 2 button setup..

Kondibon
Aug 31, 2020, 11:01 PM
Do Phantom classes Shift PAs work with a 3-button type Action type setup? I can't seem to figure it out..whenever I hold shift in order to perform the Shift PA, it just repeatedly does a normal PA action. I was able to do shift PAs with a 2 button setup..In 3 button mode you need to set the weapon action to the weapon pallet or go into the control options to set it as a dedicated hotkey/button. Shift in 3 button mode always switches the sides of the pallet.

Unlmtd
Aug 31, 2020, 11:58 PM
In 3 button mode you need to set the weapon action to the weapon pallet or go into the control options to set it as a dedicated hotkey/button. Shift in 3 button mode always switches the sides of the pallet.

Thank you. I now have the keys mapped out.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 2, 2020, 05:41 AM
how does anyone get 300 class cubes ??

what is the fastest way?? leveling only gives 10 or 20 cubes

the_importer_
Sep 2, 2020, 05:47 AM

Well you can always buy them at the treasure shop, but ya, don't be surprised that you'll only see 300 of those with your main class. Believe it or not, I use to have close to 1000 Fo ClassCubes:

[spoiler-box]https://i.postimg.cc/8ChJyPFZ/pso20200902-064523-003.png[/spoiler-box]

MakanaAzusa
Sep 2, 2020, 05:53 AM
is that the fatest way ?? treasure shop also provides like 10 or 20

ArcaneTechs
Sep 2, 2020, 05:54 AM

leveling, thats it really. either spam keys throughout the week (assuming you have more than one character for a daily Silver key) and running Boss Rush FQ. You can also run Masq UQ too if you want.

Otherwise, you can wait for Elder EQ and run Arms on UH

Theres no rush to make the weapon either so uhh dont stress much about it

MakanaAzusa
Sep 2, 2020, 05:56 AM
I am cause I main HERO... 900 class cubes , 3 eye stones , and 500 rocks lol.. FML!!!

the rest I have

the_importer_
Sep 2, 2020, 05:59 AM
I am cause I main HERO... 900 class cubes , 3 eye stones , and 500 rocks lol.. FML!!!

the rest I have

The price of using an advance class as your main :p

rashoood
Sep 2, 2020, 07:50 AM
anyone knows how to create guardian soul? or does it drop? Because I saw it has crazy stats lol

MakanaAzusa
Sep 2, 2020, 07:52 AM
can some xperts tell me how not to KO in this new EQ
I mean its only the 2nd round but already I see people surviving like SURVIVING.

I got Ko'ed at least 5 times in the fog part but the rest nope. There must be xome expert out there ( although its only two EQ rounds in ) who knows how

the_importer_
Sep 2, 2020, 07:54 AM
I mean its only the 2nd round but already I see people surviving like SURVIVING.

I got Ko'ed at least 5 times in the fog part but the rest nope. There must be xome expert out there ( although its only two EQ rounds in ) who knows how

Try being a glass canon like a Fo/Te :p

It's a new EQ, give it some time. People use to get swatted like flies when the Crimson Dragon EQ came out back in the days, but people learned the pattern and learned to DODGE!!!

silo1991
Sep 2, 2020, 08:07 AM
since i updated the Nvidia geforce on last week , i cant record in PSO2 specifically , also in this game i been having FPS issues since then .

i asked in a couple facebook groups but their tips didnt help and the support tech havent answer me yet and for the record geforce works fine in any other game

MakanaAzusa
Sep 2, 2020, 08:31 AM
Anyways to speed find those stones or rocks, the S5 upgrade needs 150

KaizoKage
Sep 2, 2020, 10:28 AM
since i updated the Nvidia geforce on last week , i cant record in PSO2 specifically , also in this game i been having FPS issues since then .

i asked in a couple facebook groups but their tips didnt help and the support tech havent answer me yet and for the record geforce works fine in any other game

ever tried downgrading to a version you had before?

Loveless62
Sep 2, 2020, 10:48 AM

Play Et.

KaizoKage
Sep 2, 2020, 12:01 PM

for starters, just try and play the quest WHILE observing enemy patterns. Some are obvious, some are not if you dont observe well.
Like me and our team, we went blind with some already had an idea on the patterns and a lot of us still get killed (so much moons were used lmao) but when we did the 2nd run, less were dead since we already know some parts of the attack patterns. Just observe your surrounding. Like in the 2nd part, with the snow environment. Those ice things are there for a purpose, just try to see if the boss its winding up for a big attack, then just hide.

or just play Et :D

MakanaAzusa
Sep 2, 2020, 12:41 PM
for the limited arks missions , how do you find level 80 machines ?? UH FF ??

Terrence
Sep 2, 2020, 12:57 PM
for the limited arks missions , how do you find level 80 machines ?? UH FF ??
For my part, I'm usually doing Advance Quests SH with maximum Risk (+50).

Saryn_storm
Sep 2, 2020, 01:07 PM
I'm thinking of relocating an alt to another ship. If that alt clears the new EQ at any difficulty, does that clear count towards the 50 kills needed for the achievement? As far as i know, achievements are account wide.

the_importer_
Sep 2, 2020, 01:13 PM
I'm thinking of relocating an alt to another ship. If that alt clears the new EQ at any difficulty, does that clear count towards the 50 kills needed for the achievement? As far as i know, achievements are account wide.

A lot of people moved or created another character to another ship when DF Persona originally came out a few years back, so ya, this trick should still work.

Saryn_storm
Sep 2, 2020, 01:18 PM
Yeah, think i'll dump my alt to ship 4 next maintenance. Lightstream 50 kills took nearly a month back in the day. I just want to speed things up a bit this time around and i'm not doing anything on that alt anyway.

the_importer_
Sep 2, 2020, 02:04 PM
Yeah, think i'll dump my alt to ship 4 next maintenance. Lightstream 50 kills took nearly a month back in the day. I just want to speed things up a bit this time around and i'm not doing anything on that alt anyway.

I thought about it as well, but I figured, it's the last big boss of the game, so what's the point? It's not like this new weapon will help me unlock anything.

mother clusterfck
Sep 2, 2020, 03:46 PM
What is the absolute success rate of inflicting a status with Lunigummy with its saf s4 affixed?
It doubles the success rate of inflicting a status?
What is the absolute success rate e.g. when I got Shock V affixed and no ring equipped, i.e. the weapon itself is gonna apply panic?

silo1991
Sep 2, 2020, 09:31 PM
ok i dont know whats going on anymore i uninstalled and reinstalled the geforce with another update and the FPS went to worse .i doubt tech support will answer me soon.(did this on the evening)

i been playing max settings with no problem until last week update and its even more weird when in this morning i played ok against true PD

the_importer_
Sep 2, 2020, 10:59 PM
ok i dont know whats going on anymore i uninstalled and reinstalled the geforce with another update and the FPS went to worse .i doubt tech support will answer me soon.(did this on the evening)

i been playing max settings with no problem until last week update and its even more weird when in this morning i played ok against true PD

Any issues with other games? For over a month now, PSO2 has been slow in general.

silo1991
Sep 2, 2020, 11:38 PM
Any issues with other games? For over a month now, PSO2 has been slow in general.

well like i said in other post i was without conection for 3 weeks , i didnt knew that .

and no , all other games work fine , the geforce respond fine with them too

MakanaAzusa
Sep 3, 2020, 06:47 AM
how do you convert zero type techs back to the regular mode ??

the_importer_
Sep 3, 2020, 07:50 AM
how do you convert zero type techs back to the regular mode ??

Not sure, but can't you go to the crafting shop and buy one of those items to reset your tech crafting back to default?

the_importer_
Sep 3, 2020, 08:53 AM
well like i said in other post i was without conection for 3 weeks , i didnt knew that .

and no , all other games work fine , the geforce respond fine with them too

Well there you go. I'm guessing that this has something to do with their implementation of NGS, everything is lagging and resources are obviously being taken. Since UH Persona came out, it takes waaaay longer to start select the EQ from the quest counter/ship quest monitor and since yesterday, going to my team ship for a tree boost before an EQ takes like a minute or more.

silo1991
Sep 3, 2020, 09:34 AM
Well there you go. I'm guessing that this has something to do with their implementation of NGS, everything is lagging and resources are obviously being taken. Since UH Persona came out, it takes waaaay longer to start select the EQ from the quest counter/ship quest monitor and since yesterday, going to my team ship for a tree boost before an EQ takes like a minute or more.

well im sure now PSO2 it self its the problem to bad , i wanted to start 2 new characters 1 for fashion and other for main Luster class and any viable combination

Tyreek
Sep 4, 2020, 09:00 AM

I had s similar issue a week ago, so tell me if this works: Go to your Nvidia Control Panel and go to 3D settings. Go to the program settings tab and find PSO2. See if its on high performance Nvidia processor. If not, change it and save your settings. Turns out on my end PSO2 was running on intergrated graphics out of nowhere and I suffered a noticable quality drop in fps.

silo1991
Sep 4, 2020, 10:07 AM
I had s similar issue a week ago, so tell me if this works: Go to your Nvidia Control Panel and go to 3D settings. Go to the program settings tab and find PSO2. See if its on high performance Nvidia processor. If not, change it and save your settings. Turns out on my end PSO2 was running on intergrated graphics out of nowhere and I suffered a noticable quality drop in fps.

it worked¡¡¡¡¡ :D , thank you very much , im sure in the last nvidia update PSO2 was left out of that part of the menu.

the_importer_
Sep 4, 2020, 06:09 PM
What do guys think of S5 Add:Instant Invocation?

echofaith
Sep 4, 2020, 06:37 PM
I am not expert, but Instant Invocation seems very bad overall. The 40% damage with 0 charge time would work only on the longer techniques, while average and faster ones would actually lose DPS(and DPP eficency). The real kicker though is that the technique with 0 charge wont trigger the effect the next one, so you actually get the the 0 charge time only once each 2 techs, while the 40% damage reduction is always active.

At best it may have some niche uses like spamming Ilfoie, and maybe Namegid(moonspeak tranlasted wiki says its shortens the charge without penalty but not sure if I understood it well). Even so, unless I am missing some special combos, this seems like a liability altogether and using a different S5 will probably be better tbh.

silo1991
Sep 4, 2020, 07:19 PM
What do guys think of S5 Add:Instant Invocation?

its poop , lets say the things how they are , the only tech i can think might worth its namegid , outside of that its useless

the_importer_
Sep 4, 2020, 07:46 PM
I am not expert, but Instant Invocation seems very bad overall. The 40% damage with 0 charge time would work only on the longer techniques, while average and faster ones would actually lose DPS(and DPP eficency). The real kicker though is that the technique with 0 charge wont trigger the effect the next one, so you actually get the the 0 charge time only once each 2 techs, while the 40% damage reduction is always active.

At best it may have some niche uses like spamming Ilfoie, and maybe Namegid(moonspeak tranlasted wiki says its shortens the charge without penalty but not sure if I understood it well). Even so, unless I am missing some special combos, this seems like a liability altogether and using a different S5 will probably be better tbh.

its poop , lets say the things how they are , the only tech i can think might worth its namegid , outside of that its useless

Explains why I can buy it for 2k. Let's hope we get some better S5 soon enough.

Cheers.

the_importer_
Sep 5, 2020, 12:44 AM
On bumped.org, it says:

During the Campaign Period, Arks Missions will run with rewards that can be used to make ★15 Lightstream Gunslash, ★15 Liberate Gunslash

So, are we getting a Liberate Unlocker and Circular Amphitrite Stone in for next week's Special Arks Missions?

Kondibon
Sep 5, 2020, 02:51 AM
On bumped.org, it says:

So, are we getting a Liberate Unlocker and Circular Amphitrite Stone in for next week's Special Arks Missions?The campaign is split into 3 parts, and the first two didn't, so presumably.

Dark Mits
Sep 5, 2020, 06:36 AM
I apologize if this has been answered before: What Timed Ability works for Primordial Darkness? Arks Fleet as most end-of-episode bosses?

UniverseLover
Sep 6, 2020, 01:05 AM
I apologize if this has been answered before: What Timed Ability works for Primordial Darkness? Arks Fleet as most end-of-episode bosses?

Armada because :-?

the_importer_
Sep 6, 2020, 01:09 AM
Armada because :-?

Oh, so they are compatible! Guess I'll craft some then.

Unlmtd
Sep 6, 2020, 08:49 PM
Is there a way to use Ilzonde on non-tech classes? If so, which weapon would need to be equipped? I tried Umblla stick but Ilzonde is greyed out for some reason. Thanks in advance.

Kondibon
Sep 6, 2020, 09:03 PM
Is there a way to use Ilzonde on non-tech classes? If so, which weapon would need to be equipped? I tried Umblla stick but Ilzonde is greyed out for some reason. Thanks in advance.If you aren't maining or subbing a class that can use techs, then you won't have access to them. There are some weapons with techs built into the weapon specifically, but I'd honestly say it's not worth it. Ilzonde is really inefficient for movement without the Fo skill that lowers lightning tech pp costs. You'd be better off using a gunblade and using Kickdance Dash if you don't have a weapon that already has a good mobility PA, but pretty much every class does.
You would need to specify if you're in Global or JP if you're really set on getting a multi-class weapon with ilzonde on it specifically though. Your options would be different.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 9, 2020, 03:38 AM
I wonder what are chances of a crass weapon dropping. Imagine if it drops and and you have no need to exchange for it

Lancerx
Sep 9, 2020, 03:56 AM

The area is described as "Mothership Shiva", but the
timed ability is applied to that of the " Fleet Engagement Area ".

pso2.swiki.jp google translate

Lancerx
Sep 9, 2020, 04:04 AM
I wonder what are chances of a crass weapon dropping. Imagine if it drops and and you have no need to exchange for it

0, you can get only Agel as drop.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 9, 2020, 05:38 AM
Can sonmeone tell me what the fuck is wrong with this Primodial EQ..

I see a heavy attack incoming from the boss mob , so I dodged!! I even have the magic circle accessory to prove I MOVED OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY.

Nope , game says the dodge never counted , I get hit and KO.

Its like them telling you not to dodge and just stand there.

someone one tell me how the fuck do you dodge this this thing successfully in a way that the game will recognize it

dying 10 times is not funny

Dark Mits
Sep 9, 2020, 07:08 AM

I see a heavy attack incoming from the boss mob , so I dodged!! I even have the magic circle accessory to prove I MOVED OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY.

someone one tell me how the fuck do you dodge this this thing successfully in a way that the game will recognize it

dying 10 times is not funnyWhich attack? Some attacks are "persistent" in the sense that they deal damage in intervals. These intervals are usually very small, like every 0.3sec. The big laser from the central eye is one such attack, so even if you dodge the first hit / tick, you will still get hit by the 2nd, 3rd etc. The reason is that the game basically wants you to entirely avoid the hit and not block/absorb it.

-=EDIT=-
Also thank you LancerX for the answer.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 9, 2020, 07:35 AM
erm what does this S6 do 癒蝕頑強?

i read it but still do not get it

Terrence
Sep 9, 2020, 07:39 AM
erm what does this S6 do 癒蝕頑強?
i read it but still do not get it
You become massive for 60 seconds after being affected by a status ailment (works great with FIghter's Limit Break).

Kondibon
Sep 9, 2020, 08:16 AM

dying 10 times is not funny

You could maybe be more specific about which attacks and what class you are?

For the big sweeping laser you just have to pay attention to the direction it moves its head in while breathing in and immediately go in the opposite direction all the way to the end. For the earthquake attack it does in the wind form you have to go into the tornado at the last second. For the big laser it shoots through the middle of the stage at the last phase just stay at the sides of the arena between the hands coming down, it usually does it after being knocked back though.
Those are the main attacks that can't normally be dodged that I see people get hit by the most.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 9, 2020, 09:38 AM
thanks guys for the post(s) . Been helpful.

I play rod Phantom.

My build ( the one I prefer playing and suits my style ) .

fast cast, meaning alot of custom techs with time down and PP down ( meaning less PP per tech cast )
The last thing I need in the recepie would be in the question below

Last question for now:

For tech casting , how do you increase the status proc rate.

example: rafoie custom has a max increase of +15% burn chance. so now my burn chance is at 37%.

How do I make it go higher from 37%. same question goes for the other techs

Dark Mits
Sep 9, 2020, 12:37 PM
For tech casting , how do you increase the status proc rate.

example: rafoie custom has a max increase of +15% burn chance. so now my burn chance is at 37%.

How do I make it go higher from 37%. same question goes for the other techsI can't think of any that you can take advantage of, because they are tied to class skills:

- Fighter skill Halfline Boost
- Force skills Burn Boost / Freeze Boost / Shock Boost
- Force skill Photon Flare Boost
- Techer skills Mirage Boost / Panic Boost / Poison Boost

I also am not aware of any weapons that increase the chance of inficting status effects except Jellen.

Kondibon
Sep 9, 2020, 10:45 PM
The snow flower weapons and that new gunslash increase the status effect rate, they're probably the better options purely fo triggering status effects than trying to work it into your skill tree, unless you have a bunch of Fo and Te trees.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 9, 2020, 11:13 PM
any knows what is the best to get status like burn freeze etc to proc on boss mobs for force type classes , force techer, rod Phantom etc
its odd that as a force that I have to affix things like burn V when we have techs

yes, I can get the tech to proc status on regular mobs but not boss mobs

yes boss mobs as in free field and EQ's

MakanaAzusa
Sep 9, 2020, 11:40 PM
The snow flower weapons and that new gunslash increase the status effect rate, they're probably the better options purely fo triggering status effects than trying to work it into your skill tree, unless you have a bunch of Fo and Te trees.

japanese name for snowflower weapons ?

Kondibon
Sep 10, 2020, 12:48 AM
japanese name for snowflower weapons ?They don't have a consistent naming scheme. They're in the 3rd SP exchange shop though. https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Badge_Exchange_Shop

any knows what is the best to get status like burn freeze etc to proc on boss mobs for force type classes , force techer, rod Phantom etc
its odd that as a force that I have to affix things like burn V when we have techs

yes, I can get the tech to proc status on regular mobs but not boss mobs

yes boss mobs as in free field and EQ's

Affixing status effects on tech weapons isn't worth it, and you don't have to, the rate on bosses just tends to be lower in general, I think they all have slight SE resistance.

EDIT: If you're trying to do this to burn Sodam, that only applies to the rings it gets on its hands, which aren't particularly hard to break anyway, so going hard on SE application isn't as important for that fight as people seem to have thought.

ralf542
Sep 10, 2020, 07:54 AM
Where can you find Lv80+ infected enemies for the Arks mission?

Kondibon
Sep 10, 2020, 07:58 AM
Where can you find Lv80+ infected enemies for the Arks mission?
Max Risk SHAQs or UH free fields would be the easiest.

ralf542
Sep 10, 2020, 11:32 AM
Max Risk SHAQs
How many capsules would I need for this?

Kondibon
Sep 10, 2020, 01:06 PM
How many capsules would I need for this?60. The enemy level caps out at 28 though, so if you don't have a lot you can just do that, but higher risk increases the chance of infected enemies spawning.

Yamishi
Sep 11, 2020, 12:13 PM
I'm not sure if there's a right way/place to ask this, so forgive me if this isn't allowed, but:

I'm looking for music from PSO2, specifically the English versions of concert songs. Obviously, they're not available on Spotify, but is there another resource that could get me the tunes? I've got the JP OSTs, but the completionist in me wants to have access to the English version of the music as well.

Thanks in advance!

Dark Mits
Sep 12, 2020, 02:58 AM
I'm not sure if there's a right way/place to ask this, so forgive me if this isn't allowed, but:

I'm looking for music from PSO2, specifically the English versions of concert songs. Obviously, they're not available on Spotify, but is there another resource that could get me the tunes? I've got the JP OSTs, but the completionist in me wants to have access to the English version of the music as well.

Thanks in advance!Youtube should have all songs.

Yamishi
Sep 12, 2020, 02:43 PM
Youtube should have all songs.

This was going to be my backup plan, to rip the audio from YouTube, but I was hoping for higher quality audio files, perhaps FLAC. But YouTube is definitely an option. Thanks!

the_importer_
Sep 12, 2020, 02:47 PM
This was going to be my backup plan, to rip the audio from YouTube, but I was hoping for higher quality audio files, perhaps FLAC. But YouTube is definitely an option. Thanks!

Doubt they'll ever release OSTs of PSO2 in North America or Europe. While it happens sometimes, game OSTs is more of a Japan things, so YouTube is probably your best bet unless you can extract the audio from the game files.

Yamishi
Sep 12, 2020, 03:26 PM
Doubt they'll ever release OSTs of PSO2 in North America or Europe. While it happens sometimes, game OSTs is more of a Japan things, so YouTube is probably your best bet unless you can extract the audio from the game files.

Fair enough. Thank you!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 14, 2020, 02:28 AM
Any info on what 5% affix day applies to origin glare?

the_importer_
Sep 14, 2020, 09:45 PM

Sorry to piggyback on your question, but does anyone know if affix boost day helps with upslotting?

Tymek
Sep 15, 2020, 12:34 AM

1st of every month.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 15, 2020, 02:49 AM
Isit true that Stil weapons are getting updated some time down the road and that they be better than the current S1-S5 ?

rashoood
Sep 15, 2020, 10:21 AM
Anyone knows how to make Absolute Glare? I know it needs glare catalyst and something... I dont even know how to make glare catalyst lol

Guardian Soul needs absolute glare, Mana reverie, ether factor and astral soul right?

Kondibon
Sep 15, 2020, 11:18 AM
Anyone knows how to make Absolute Glare? I know it needs glare catalyst and something... I dont even know how to make glare catalyst lol

Guardian Soul needs absolute glare, Mana reverie, ether factor and astral soul right?Someone made a chart for it.https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/ilo3lx/catalyst_affix_chart/

rashoood
Sep 15, 2020, 12:04 PM
Someone made a chart for it.https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/ilo3lx/catalyst_affix_chart/

oh thanks that helps alot

Arada
Sep 16, 2020, 04:47 AM
Edit: Nevermind, it solved itself somehow.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 16, 2020, 12:20 PM
somene help me with the teir missons.

What I understand.

the top is unlocked by stars. the bottom gold pass.
the gold pass (bottom) unlocks stops as where the top or known as purple marker should stop yeah.

me: I hit teir step 13 used the gold pass to unlock the bottom allway till step 13.
at Step 14 the bottom should not unlock at all even if the top is done. That is what I understand.

my question: if the bottom stopped at 13 because that is where the last marker stopped. Then how did step 14 unlock without me spending another 100 star gems.

or did I miss something here

Kondibon
Sep 16, 2020, 12:56 PM
somene help me with the teir missons.

What I understand.

the top is unlocked by stars. the bottom gold pass.
the gold pass (bottom) unlocks stops as where the top or known as purple marker should stop yeah.

me: I hit teir step 13 used the gold pass to unlock the bottom allway till step 13.
at Step 14 the bottom should not unlock at all even if the top is done. That is what I understand.

my question: if the bottom stopped at 13 because that is where the last marker stopped. Then how did step 14 unlock without me spending another 100 star gems.

or did I miss something hereOnce you get the gold pass you have it for the entire season. You get the gold rewards as you come to them just like the purple.

FotoPhinish
Sep 16, 2020, 05:11 PM
(For JP version) At what level does a subclass stop receiving exp?

MakanaAzusa
Sep 16, 2020, 09:03 PM
someone help me understand idola's fcuking arena matches.

As a start I use all 6 coins on a single match.

Now my question and what I notice.

There are times that the arena will just throw out some super hard and tough team that I can never bear resulting in a loss. or lose of mtach.
What I notice is that is that even if I lose , I still get points.

However , if I end up winning. Happy yeah.
What I noticed the next day after the previous days wins is when I login and find that the arena cards have been topped up again and my rank for some odd reason drops down.
Rank 10000 after I won. I login next day to find it becoming 11000.

I am getting major pissed right now. Its like this super tough team(s) are being brought out on purpose just to force refresh the arena if the user themselves did not tap that refresh button on entry.

My team is not that sucky but the forced refresh super team is making it look so. Can they not just let us win already.

WHAT THE FCUK IS WITH THIS FORCED REFRESH THING!!!

__________________________________________________ ______________

also is there a PSO2 windows theme like cursors crash sounds etc ??

Infinity Series
Sep 16, 2020, 10:47 PM
Just to make sure.
Does Ayer GS is still better than Lib GS for Luster?

Kondibon
Sep 16, 2020, 11:11 PM
Just to make sure.
Does Ayer GS is still better than Lib GS for Luster?It should be, unless you want that 20% crit. There's not a lot of useful S5s that GS can use.

ralf542
Sep 17, 2020, 12:39 AM
60. The enemy level caps out at 28 though, so if you don't have a lot you can just do that, but higher risk increases the chance of infected enemies spawning.

Fam, I had 28 capsules on me like you said for the Lv80 cap. But the enemy's are Lv75, so I wasted like a month worth of weekly ark mission meseta. So how many capsules do I need TOTAL?

Anduril
Sep 17, 2020, 12:44 AM
Fam, I had 28 capsules on me like you said for the Lv80 cap. But the enemy's are Lv75, so I wasted like a month worth of weekly ark mission meseta. So how many capsules do I need TOTAL?

38. 10 for the entry fee and 28 (or less if you've been running it) to raise the Risk to +28 for lv80 enemies.

Kondibon
Sep 17, 2020, 07:01 AM

Sorry, my bad, I meant 28 risk, not 28 capsules. You would still need the base entry capsules. If you needed to spend meseta to buy caps though, then you probably should have just done UH free fields. I would never recommend buying capsules for SHAQs.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 17, 2020, 10:04 AM
sodam's damage check nuke. I see people dying less sometimes 0 times now. Is there a trick to not get hit

Loveless62
Sep 17, 2020, 10:20 AM
sodam's damage check nuke. I see people dying less sometimes 0 times now. Is there a trick to not get hit
I assume you mean the very last part of the fight, where Sodom is poking out of Gomorrah's eye, where the goo is gone and you can attack up close.

I can counter it playing DS Et, so I assume it can be blocked. I am certain that i-frames can also keep you from getting hit.

If you need help with the timing, just watch for Sodom's wings closing in front. The attack comes as the wings unfold.

Kondibon
Sep 17, 2020, 01:29 PM
Pretty much every defensive option works on it. The best thing to do is just DPS it out of the attack consistently, but that's not as reliable.

Chaoman3
Sep 17, 2020, 06:48 PM
I'm a ranger with hunter subclass, did a 4 man PUG Deus Esca and we cleared it first attempt, apparently impact slider is bad for ranger rotation? What should I be using instead? Guy who called me out on it immediately left party after looting so not sure where I was going wrong with it.

Kondibon
Sep 17, 2020, 09:06 PM
I'm a ranger with hunter subclass, did a 4 man PUG Deus Esca and we cleared it first attempt, apparently impact slider is bad for ranger rotation? What should I be using instead? Guy who called me out on it immediately left party after looting so not sure where I was going wrong with it.

Impact slider is one of Rifle's highest dps PAs, even if you don't use it optimally. Anything stronger is more situational. That said, for Deus specifically, I think the dragon heads are big enough that crafted homing volley won't miss them, and when he's stunned you can use diffusion round in the air on his weakpoint. They may have gotten it mixed up with slide burst, which is mainly meant to be use for repositioning, not damage, but a lot of rangers just use it as their main PA.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 18, 2020, 06:30 AM
can I exchange his for something else ??

also what is this... a new weapon series ???

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/6R8Jn5Z.png[/spoiler-box]

Kondibon
Sep 18, 2020, 07:00 AM
can I exchange his for something else ??

also what is this... a new weapon series ???

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/6R8Jn5Z.png[/spoiler-box]That's a puras weapon, the one you upgrade into stil. And no you can't exchange them for a different one. They (and stil for that matter) don't require a unique stone.

silo1991
Sep 18, 2020, 08:15 AM
from the campaing of road to Luster what should i do to get the amphibrite stone ?

im asking because my progress its a mess between my characters

Sizustar
Sep 18, 2020, 09:18 AM
from the campaing of road to Luster what should i do to get the amphibrite stone ?

Check the Mission, some of them you need to complete the previous before it'll give the next one.

Loveless62
Sep 18, 2020, 10:12 AM

The specific mission to get the Amphitrite stone is to complete 50 daily client orders. To unlock that mission, you have to complete the missions for 25 daily client orders and 30 daily client orders.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 18, 2020, 11:16 AM
someone explain the crass pot to me.

something changes to the agiel pot ??

cause that what I read the japanese as... when the agiel pot is activated under the crass weapon the thing switches it to something else

Arada
Sep 18, 2020, 11:45 AM
someone explain the crass pot to me.

something changes to the agiel pot ??

cause that what I read the japanese as... when the agiel pot is activated under the crass weapon the thing switches it to something else

Lightbanisher Cras' potential is basically a cycle between Ayer's potential and Cras' potential.
Your base effect is Ayer's potential (12% damage, 20% PP cost reduction and recovery of 20PP every 10 seconds) + when you do 3 normal attack, you switch to the Cras potential for 30 seconds (18% damage, reduction of damage taken of 30% and negation of knockback effects). After 30 seconds, you revert back to Ayer's potential. Then there is cooldown of 30 seconds for the Cras' potential after which, you can do 3 normal attacks again to get the Cras' potential and so on.

silo1991
Sep 18, 2020, 12:44 PM
The specific mission to get the Amphitrite stone is to complete 50 daily client orders. To unlock that mission, you have to complete the missions for 25 daily client orders and 30 daily client orders.

thank you , i will check on which char its more advanced to move on

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 18, 2020, 01:17 PM
What are the chat commands to switch rings?

Anduril
Sep 18, 2020, 02:41 PM
What are the chat commands to switch rings?

"/sr L/RingNameWithNoSpaces" and "/sr R/RingNameWithNoSpaces"

Also, (unless they have changed it from the last time I checked), you can only change one ring per command, so no changing your L and R at the same time.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 18, 2020, 09:18 PM
Lightbanisher Cras' potential is basically a cycle between Ayer's potential and Cras' potential.
Your base effect is Ayer's potential (12% damage, 20% PP cost reduction and recovery of 20PP every 10 seconds) + when you do 3 normal attack, you switch to the Cras potential for 30 seconds (18% damage, reduction of damage taken of 30% and negation of knockback effects). After 30 seconds, you revert back to Ayer's potential. Then there is cooldown of 30 seconds for the Cras' potential after which, you can do 3 normal attacks again to get the Cras' potential and so on.

so i guess I am safe then cause techs will not count as a normal attack unless they count the smack back from Phantom after a Tech is casted.
yeah I am asking because , I want the crass weapon but trying to not get the crass pot activate.

The ayer pot is good but not the crass pot at least for my build.also want the S5

the_importer_
Sep 18, 2020, 10:49 PM
Do you think they'll give us a special stone to make a Zieg weapon every month with the Mission Passe like we have right now?

silo1991
Sep 19, 2020, 07:28 AM
Do you think they'll give us a special stone to make a Zieg weapon every month with the Mission Passe like we have right now?

mmmm who knows , maybe next month sega will give a chronos stone o a liberate key

Shoterxx
Sep 19, 2020, 10:25 AM
So, a couple questions:

Is Bo/Lu any good? Because it sounds fun on paper, but it seems kinda weak on the tally, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Is the translation for "High Voltage" correct? Because it says "reduce cooldown on active skills upon reset", but I'm getting the reduction despite not resetting.

Kondibon
Sep 19, 2020, 10:48 AM
So, a couple questions:

Is Bo/Lu any good? Because it sounds fun on paper, but it seems kinda weak on the tally, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Is the translation for "High Voltage" correct? Because it says "reduce cooldown on active skills upon reset", but I'm getting the reduction despite not resetting.I dunno about Bo/Lu, but High Voltage halves the cooldown of any skill you use while it's active. It doesn't need to reset, it's probably just a mistranslation.

Crystal_Shard
Sep 19, 2020, 11:58 PM
I know that Ayer / Cras are the current endgame series, but given limited resources, is there a particular weapon category that benefits the most from everything Ayer / Cras has to offer? And within that category, what's a good combo of SSAs that could be used?

Sizustar
Sep 20, 2020, 12:45 AM
I know that Ayer / Cras are the current endgame series, but given limited resources, is there a particular weapon category that benefits the most from everything Ayer / Cras has to offer? And within that category, what's a good combo of SSAs that could be used?

What weapon will depend on your job class, but should be good end game gear for all job.

S1
Augment Intent
Offensive Intent
X-atk Boost - if you can get the X-atk stat over 200~240

S2~3
Offensive Intent
Skilled Strike

S4
Raising Pursuit or Colossal Radiance

S5
Mysterious Purpose or Anthesis Cultivation

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/S-Class_Special_Ability_(Weapons)

Crystal_Shard
Sep 20, 2020, 04:02 AM
Lately, I play ET main, but I also cycle to TE/PH here and there so I'd probably be leaning towards wand. Was undecided, because wands have never been that high on the DPS tier.

Given that Ayer/Cras have 4 to 5 SSA slots:

S1: Augment Intent and X-Atk Boost sound like they'd be handicapped in reaching max strength, with only 3 affix slots. Any other viable options besides Offensive Intent?

S4: Both options look good, but what's the opinion on using Wand Clobber for Wand specifically?

S5: Antithesis seems like it runs into the same issue that Augment and X-Atk Boost will run into, so that leaves Mysterious Purpose. What about Quiet Cane or Calming Shockwave if Wand?

Coatl
Sep 20, 2020, 06:49 AM
Will the mission pass exchange remain there after the mission pass is over? Like do I have to trade it all my tokens before the mission pass expires?

Kondibon
Sep 20, 2020, 08:40 AM
Will the mission pass exchange remain there after the mission pass is over? Like do I have to trade it all my tokens before the mission pass expires?The mission badges are just a permanent currency like AC badges.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 20, 2020, 10:38 AM
hmm. PH tree skill. short tech charge. At level 5 : charge time -50%. tech Power down 30%. PP usage down 30%
S5: instant cast : tech power down -40% charge time -100% aka instant
which or both

Kondibon
Sep 20, 2020, 10:48 AM
hmm. PH tree skill. short tech charge. At level 5 : charge time -50%. tech Power down 30%. PP usage down 30%
S5: instant cast : tech power down -40% charge time -100% aka instant
which or bothYou should always grab short tech charge on Ph though, that's like the entire point of using techs with it.
That s5 is just bad though. Only every other cast gets the instant charge. You have to cast from a JA from a tech of the same element that hasn't already been affected by the speed increase, but you still have to do the casting animation, and the damage reduction is always there. All it really does is lower your pp efficiency significantly for a negligible dps increase, that's even less valuable as a Ph.

Sizustar
Sep 20, 2020, 10:53 AM
Lately, I play ET main, but I also cycle to TE/PH here and there so I'd probably be leaning towards wand. Was undecided, because wands have never been that high on the DPS tier.

Given that Ayer/Cras have 4 to 5 SSA slots:

S1: Augment Intent and X-Atk Boost sound like they'd be handicapped in reaching max strength, with only 3 affix slots. Any other viable options besides Offensive Intent?

S4: Both options look good, but what's the opinion on using Wand Clobber for Wand specifically?

S5: Antithesis seems like it runs into the same issue that Augment and X-Atk Boost will run into, so that leaves Mysterious Purpose. What about Quiet Cane or Calming Shockwave if Wand?

Playing ET and TE, just make a S-atk 8s Wand, that's what I have.
I'm not understanding what you mean by 3 slot, it should be 5 S slot, and 3 regular affix making 8 special ability.

S1 slot
Augument 1, as long as you reach 8 slot, will give 4% more damage (S skill still count as a special ability)
Augument 2 will be 6% for 8 slot

X-atk Boost will be 1% for every 60 X-atk, if reach 200% will give 2%, so 240 X-atk will be 6% boost, which is still reachable with 3 slot, if you use S5 Anthesis (Grand power, Doom Break 3, Mark Couragena - 130 S-atk, PP+14, HP+20, with S5 Anthesis, 260 S-atk, PP+28, HP+40)

Otherwise, of not using Anthesis for S5.

Then Calming Shockwave is better then Mysterious, because the shockwave recover 15 PP per hit, and it also give 2% more damage

S4 wand cobbler doesn't give any damage boost, it only increase atk speed by 1.1 and remove hitstop.
S4 Calming Intent might be more useful for regular Te play, since you'll just be whacking with wand normally.

Knightsword
Sep 20, 2020, 10:00 PM
S/R/T Boost only counts the stats from the abilities, Anthesis doesn't do anything for it. So that 130 example is only 2%.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 21, 2020, 02:10 AM
I have seen vids on youtube that show how fast Fi/Lu with Limit break can damage mobs and EQ's bosses esp sodam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj4j7kxnz7A

Now how would you go about making a rod PH do the same. A rod PH using nothing but techs.
also if you watch that video link , the s-atk to status is 5800. .

I have that much T-Attack too. how do I pull this off

ArcaneTechs
Sep 21, 2020, 03:47 AM
Now how would you go about making a rod PH do the same. A rod PH using nothing but techs.
also if you watch that video link , the s-atk to status is 5800. .

I have that much T-Attack too. how do I pull this off

make one of the Rods from the current top 5 series? affix your units? Ph Rod pretty much uses Techs majority of the time anyways. Comparing a Gunlslash to a Rod is also completely different and for sure Rod will dominate Fi/Lu GS play

are you asking for builds/gear recommendations or what? need specifics

MakanaAzusa
Sep 21, 2020, 04:08 AM
make one of the Rods from the current top 5 series? affix your units? Ph Rod pretty much uses Techs majority of the time anyways. Comparing a Gunlslash to a Rod is also completely different and for sure Rod will dominate Fi/Lu GS play

are you asking for builds/gear recommendations or what? need specifics

well builds whatever etc. I am just trying to see how I can push out that damage in the video as a PH rod

ArcaneTechs
Sep 21, 2020, 04:19 AM
well builds whatever etc. I am just trying to see how I can push out that damage in the video as a PH rod

a lot of that in the video also required a high level of skill, not a lot of ppl can do what they were doing with GS and the same can mostly be said with Ph Rod. I mean you can find youtube videos of high level Ph play.

Here are the current best weapons in the game atm which I have posted in the class threads:

1. Cras
2. Stil
3. Ayer
4. Atra Ex+. Austere NT+. LS+, Million/Clissa
5. Liberate, the rest of the other 15*s

Unit wise, Cras (TPD units) are essentially the best in the game but really hard drops to get (which we can exchange for those mid October through the long list of mats it wants per unit) otherwise use Liberate, Lightstream, Atra etc w/e you feel you need. Unit SSA's if you can manage them: S6: Wise Skill, S7: Tech atk up 1 or 2, S8: Tech Atk 1 (I don't remember what S8 I was using atm).

Unit affixes, that all depends on your budget

MakanaAzusa
Sep 21, 2020, 07:46 AM
R/テックアーツJAPPS or this R/ウィークヒットPPゲイン

ArcaneTechs
Sep 21, 2020, 05:10 PM
R/テックアーツJAPPS or this R/ウィークヒットPPゲイン

for Phantom? neither, use R/C Strike Tech (R/Cストライク法撃), for your left ring; L/Phantom Lock on Bomb (L/Phロックオンボム)

Karen Erra
Sep 23, 2020, 04:24 PM
I have a main technic Phantom that uses a Stil Rod right now with +190 T-ATK and I wonder these days now if I should
keep the Stil Rod on that character or should I use my materials for Cras to make a new rod.
I know it's stronger in raw T-ATK but the potential does not really appeal to me on technic-Phantom and in comparison
I really like the potential of Stil.

So I'm looking for advice... Is it viable to keep Stil Rod or should I switch over to Cras? Opinions?

Tankotron
Sep 24, 2020, 12:26 PM
Has anyone had any issues with Step Jump just not working? I feel like one out of every 4 times I just get a standard slow hop and land in to slow walk instead of full sprint. Its happening on both gamepad and keyboard so not sure what the issue could be. This only started happening like 2 days ago too

echofaith
Sep 24, 2020, 01:07 PM
Step jump having issues occurs to me like once each 3 months, and is usually because of my controller drivers going corrupt. In my case, my controller is old and I play while plugged via USB, so if the plug moves too much it disconnects while playing, so I assume thats why my drivers corrupt so often. I dont play on keyboard though, so I never tested if the step jump messing up happens like that too, but since you do have a controller installed there is a big chance we have the same issue.

Solution for me was to reinstall the controller drivers in my old PC. In my new PC though, drivers came by default so what I do is unplug my controller then remove all controllers from Device Manager(make sure to show hidden devices, I usually have multiple controllers hidden which cause the problem). Once you plug back and let it install, it should be working properly again.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 25, 2020, 08:36 AM
You should always grab short tech charge on Ph though, that's like the entire point of using techs with it.
That s5 is just bad though. Only every other cast gets the instant charge. You have to cast from a JA from a tech of the same element that hasn't already been affected by the speed increase, but you still have to do the casting animation, and the damage reduction is always there. All it really does is lower your pp efficiency significantly for a negligible dps increase, that's even less valuable as a Ph.

Ok I have it on now as a try but I see no effect. isit because the PH tree skill cannot co-exist with this S5 ??

Kondibon
Sep 25, 2020, 12:00 PM
Ok I have it on now as a try but I see no effect. isit because the PH tree skill cannot co-exist with this S5 ??

You have to JA from a tech of the same element for it to have an effect. But it's not going to be as noticable on Ph simply because Ph already casts so fast. It's not a good S5 in general and REALLY not good for Ph.

Saryn_storm
Sep 25, 2020, 04:22 PM
This has been an issue for a long time but it's extremely annoying nonetheless. This is nitpicking but so be it. I just want to vent.

Damage point tallies in exploration. Most of the time my points are either not counted right, are deducted by a massive mount (from 10 mill to 1 mill for example) or just capped at some arbitrary number (250k for example)

Is it the latency? Some kind of calculation mechanic i'm unaware of? Black magic? Yes i know this is just for epeen but seriously, competing with others is the only fun aspect of exploration aka guruguru.

Edit: When it works, it works just fine. I'm just curious as to why it happens. The one where my points cap at 250k (this exact number) is the most weirdest one.

Kondibon
Sep 25, 2020, 07:41 PM
This has been an issue for a long time but it's extremely annoying nonetheless. This is nitpicking but so be it. I just want to vent.

Damage point tallies in exploration. Most of the time my points are either not counted right, are deducted by a massive mount (from 10 mill to 1 mill for example) or just capped at some arbitrary number (250k for example)

Is it the latency? Some kind of calculation mechanic i'm unaware of? Black magic? Yes i know this is just for epeen but seriously, competing with others is the only fun aspect of exploration aka guruguru.

Edit: When it works, it works just fine. I'm just curious as to why it happens. The one where my points cap at 250k (this exact number) is the most weirdest one.
There's different damage ones, you probably just aren't paying attention to exactly which ones they are. One is just raw total damage done to enemies in the trial, one is the same but reduced any time you take damage, and one just tracks your highest single hit. If you're using a weapon and/or tech without a big single hit burst damage option that relies on lots of multi hit attacks, but have something like raising pursuit then it would make sense if 250k is the highest you usually see for the highest single hit ones, since that's what raising pursuit caps at.

the_importer_
Sep 25, 2020, 08:35 PM
[spoiler-box]https://i.postimg.cc/8cJ4D85d/pso20200925-212131-000.png[/spoiler-box]

So, will I unlock any more of these before October 14th? If not, will my Stars pile-up for the next card?

Kondibon
Sep 25, 2020, 08:45 PM
[spoiler-box]https://i.postimg.cc/8cJ4D85d/pso20200925-212131-000.png[/spoiler-box]

So, will I unlock any more of these before October 14th? If not, will my Stars pile-up for the next card?No, and no.

Saryn_storm
Sep 25, 2020, 08:55 PM
There's different damage ones, you probably just aren't paying attention to exactly which ones they are. One is just raw total damage done to enemies in the trial, one is the same but reduced any time you take damage, and one just tracks your highest single hit. If you're using a weapon and/or tech without a big single hit burst damage option that relies on lots of multi hit attacks, but have something like raising pursuit then it would make sense if 250k is the highest you usually see for the highest single hit ones, since that's what raising pursuit caps at.

You made alot of sense into all this. That explains the 250k. Cheers.

the_importer_
Sep 25, 2020, 09:35 PM
No, and no.

https://s1.zerochan.net/Matoi.%28PSO2%29.600.1984369.jpg

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 27, 2020, 11:44 PM
There was some exclusive mention of pso2 bodypaints in pso2 ngs, but I don't remember what it was.

Will they be carried over? Anything else to know about bodypaints in PSO2(2)?

Anduril
Sep 27, 2020, 11:50 PM
There was some exclusive mention of pso2 bodypaints in pso2 ngs, but I don't remember what it was.

Will they be carried over? Anything else to know about bodypaints in PSO2(2)?

Body Paint will carry between the two, but you can only use PSO2 Body Paint on a PSO2-type body and NGS Body Paint on an NGS-type body; basically, no using the current Body Paint with new costumes from NGS.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 28, 2020, 12:01 AM
Body Paint will carry between the two, but you can only use PSO2 Body Paint on a PSO2-type body and NGS Body Paint on an NGS-type body; basically, no using the current Body Paint with new costumes from NGS.

Oh. But makeup and eyebrows aren't applied to the "body" per se, so they'll be fine no matter what?

Anduril
Sep 28, 2020, 12:19 AM
Oh. But makeup and eyebrows aren't applied to the "body" per se, so they'll be fine no matter what?

Eyes, Makeup, and Eyebrows will also be exclusive to Face Variant, ie. PSO2 Eyes, Makeup, and Eyebrows will only work with PSO2 Face Variants and NGS Eyes, Makeup, and Eyebrows will only work with NGS Face Variants.

Hairstyles will work on both, and you can have any mix of Body Type and Face Variant (such as PSO2 Face with NGS Body or NGS Face with PSO2 Body).

All accessories can be used on both PSO2 and NGS Body Types, but Outfit parts cannot be mixed between the two Body Types.

Syanonn
Sep 28, 2020, 02:48 AM
Did they ever make Buster Quests scale? Looking to farm SG

Tigy
Sep 28, 2020, 04:37 AM
Will SEGA’s support team response to inquiry sent by overseas player? Considering the inquiry is written with proper Japanese.
The inquiry was about failed AC charge... lol.

Dugs
Sep 28, 2020, 06:27 AM
So this is a weird question but does anyone know why PSO2 is trending on JP twitter alongside such words as "spyware" "uninstall" and "malware"? It seems like something related to Genshin Impact but I can't make heads or tails of whats going on...

final_attack
Sep 28, 2020, 06:50 AM
So this is a weird question but does anyone know why PSO2 is trending on JP twitter alongside such words as "spyware" "uninstall" and "malware"? It seems like something related to Genshin Impact but I can't make heads or tails of whats going on...

I think it's about old PSO2 patch error ..... deleting "useless games" lol Not sure tho

And for that spyware malware thing, I believe it's about Genshin Impact ..... the supposed "anti-cheat" didn't go away when uninstalling the game, must delete it manually through elevated command prompt. Things like Valorant back then, I think.

Maybe others can give more explanation / details ....

UniverseLover
Sep 28, 2020, 11:25 AM
Will SEGA’s support team response to inquiry sent by overseas player? Considering the inquiry is written with proper Japanese.
The inquiry was about failed AC charge... lol.

If it's proper Japanese and you can verify your account if they ask, I'm sure they will be able to help you.

mother clusterfck
Sep 28, 2020, 06:22 PM
1) If you have 2500+ max HP the HP drain effect of S5:Vigorous Response and S4:Vampiric Strike stack for a total of 31-60HP per hit, right? or does Vigorous Response heal 30HP per attack, e.g. One Point would still heal 30HP total instead of 360 (plus whatever Vampiric Strike adds)?

2) S5:Vigorous Response has a 4% damage buff at 2500+ max HP but the additional requirement sounds erroneous now, it used to be 2000+ current HP but it was changed to "0.4% damage for each 10% of max HP", is this supposed to be current HP?
Or did Sega really remove the additional requirement and now if you have 2500+ max HP it will always give you the 4% damage boost?

3) How exactly does S4:Evasion Training work? This counter status is the same as properly timed step on e.g. Hero or Phantom, meaning any normal / PA used at the time will be its counter version? Can it be used to e.g. trigger Brand New Star counters without needing to actually dodge an attack?
And how long does this state last? Until the next time the circles appear?
I.e. can this let you spam op Brand New Star counters?
And I have a really hard time telling if I dodged in time or not, how close to the circles have to be to each other when you press the step button to count as successful?

echofaith
Sep 28, 2020, 06:40 PM
The hp heal from Vigor is a fixed 30 per hit. It works the same as vampiric, only by passing damage done and healing a fixed 30 even if you hit for 1 damage. The 4% damage scales based in your currenthp/max hp so if you have half your HP, you get half boost(2%) so in order to get the full 4% you need to be at max hp.

Kondibon
Sep 28, 2020, 06:40 PM
1) If you have 2500+ max HP the HP drain effect of S5:Vigorous Response and S4:Vampiric Strike stack for a total of 31-60HP per hit, right? or does Vigorous Response heal 30HP per attack, e.g. One Point would still heal 30HP total instead of 360 (plus whatever Vampiric Strike adds)?
Healing from seperate sources stacks.

3) How exactly does S4:Evasion Training work? This counter status is the same as properly timed step on e.g. Hero or Phantom, meaning any normal / PA used at the time will be its counter version? Can it be used to e.g. trigger Brand New Star counters without needing to actually dodge an attack?
And how long does this state last? Until the next time the circles appear?
I.e. can this let you spam op Brand New Star counters?
And I have a really hard time telling if I dodged in time or not, how close to the circles have to be to each other when you press the step button to count as successful?Dodging for evasion training counts ad dodging an attack for anything that trigger from that. You can tell if you dodged in time because you don't get the heal. Or... you know, the noise pretty much every dodge proc makes.

MakanaAzusa
Sep 28, 2020, 10:40 PM
isit possible for 1 person team to bring the tree to max ?

I mean like I create the team on my own and slowly upgrade the tree ??

Anduril
Sep 28, 2020, 10:51 PM
isit possible for 1 person team to bring the tree to max ?

I mean like I create the team on my own and slowly upgrade the tree ??

Yes, but it will take a very long time. It takes 2,350,000 Team Points to max out the Tree, and you can get a maximum of 50,000 Team Points per week per person, so it would take 47 weeks for a 1 person Team to max the Tree if they get their weekly 50k TP (and that is not counting the amount of TP needed to upgrade to a Level 2 Team to be able to unlock the Team Room).

Basically, if you started today, you would be done some time in August of next year, and it obviously will take longer if you can't reach that 50k TP per week.

Tigy
Sep 29, 2020, 01:19 AM
If it's proper Japanese and you can verify your account if they ask, I'm sure they will be able to help you.
Yep they replied in a very helpful way.
Just want to confirm overseas player/foreigner/gaijin/whatever they would like to name it is not really 100% fucked up when there is a problem, it’s just exaggerated for no apparent reason.

AzureBlaze
Sep 29, 2020, 02:58 AM
Quick questions on this whole Mission Pass thing because bumped didn't explain it very well

Gold item has to be bought with Mission pass gold ticket, which bump says is in the Stargems Shop but it isn't!
So where is the gold pass sold?

Mission badges:
They go to Cameo in the recycle shop (not that intuitive is it?-- you'd think it would go to Badge & Memory Shop Nanon.......)

You can buy your way into tiers with the stargems, (gold button at the top of tier list) so why can't you just buy the gold pass up there too? Why hide it?

I like the idea of the whole thing, and having the HUmar Repca that was previously only available via the PSO1 badges that were ultra-exclusive earlier actually being only on Tier 18 is really really great...but it seems like everything having badges and tons of little nickel-dime currency is meant to pack people's inventory/bank.

Anduril
Sep 29, 2020, 03:11 AM
Quick questions on this whole Mission Pass thing because bumped didn't explain it very well

Gold item has to be bought with Mission pass gold ticket, which bump says is in the Stargems Shop but it isn't!
So where is the gold pass sold?

Mission badges:
They go to Cameo in the recycle shop (not that intuitive is it?-- you'd think it would go to Badge & Memory Shop Nanon.......)

You can buy your way into tiers with the stargems, (gold button at the top of tier list) so why can't you just buy the gold pass up there too? Why hide it?

I like the idea of the whole thing, and having the HUmar Repca that was previously only available via the PSO1 badges that were ultra-exclusive earlier actually being only on Tier 18 is really really great...but it seems like everything having badges and tons of little nickel-dime currency is meant to pack people's inventory/bank.

It is there in the SG Shop (not the Treasure Shop), but it is somewhere in the middle of the list; I had a hard time finding it as well, but I did eventually.

Yes, it is at Cameo because Mission Badges are technically Mission Pass Recycle Badges since you can convert Mission Pass-exclusive items into the Badges.

That is just SEGA's way of designing things. I have long ago given up trying to find a reason for why they do some of the things they do.

silo1991
Sep 29, 2020, 07:48 AM
got a problem , i reformated my PC because it has been erratic the whole month , i downloaded PSO2 from scratch and when i start the game it never loads it just leave me in a black screen .

i already did a file check , checked all permissions , PSO2 its in the high resolution section of Nvidia control panel (remembering the other case )

and i have karpesky installed (just in case that info its necesary to know that)

mother clusterfck
Sep 29, 2020, 04:12 PM
The hp heal from Vigor is a fixed 30 per hit. It works the same as vampiric, only by passing damage done and healing a fixed 30 even if you hit for 1 damage. The 4% damage scales based in your currenthp/max hp so if you have half your HP, you get half boost(2%) so in order to get the full 4% you need to be at max hp.

Healing from seperate sources stacks.

Dodging for evasion training counts ad dodging an attack for anything that trigger from that. You can tell if you dodged in time because you don't get the heal. Or... you know, the noise pretty much every dodge proc makes.
Thanks.

How long does this counter state last, though? does it end after the first counter you use or can you use more counters? And how long do you have time to use the counter?

silo1991
Oct 2, 2020, 06:44 AM
got a problem , i reformated my PC because it has been erratic the whole month , i downloaded PSO2 from scratch and when i start the game it never loads it just leave me in a black screen .

i already did a file check , checked all permissions , PSO2 its in the high resolution section of Nvidia control panel (remembering the other case )

and i have karpesky installed (just in case that info its necesary to know that)

turnout the problem i had was caused by a leftover info from before the format which iaffected all games ; its now solved

but now with PSO2 specifically , it doesnt have sound , the filecheck didnt fix it and i dont know anymore what to do

Dark Mits
Oct 2, 2020, 07:43 AM
but now with PSO2 specifically , it doesnt have sound , the filecheck didnt fix it and i dont know anymore what to doCheck to see if PSO2 outputs sound to your default sound card. While running the game open the Windows Volume Mixer and check if PSO2 is listed there and the green bar goes up and down.
If it's not on the list, you will need to redirect it to the correct sound output. Sometimes games (and apps in general) like to output to your monitor's speakers, or some other device.
If it's there but there is no green bar, then possibly the game is muted with all ingame sliders set to 0.
If it's there and the green bar normally fluctuates, then I don't know. Maybe try reinstalling DirectX?

Anduril
Oct 2, 2020, 08:26 AM
The lack of sound is more than likely the lack of some old DirectX files. Just run this, and it should work afterward: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

silo1991
Oct 2, 2020, 09:17 PM
thank you , now the game its fully fixed

mother clusterfck
Oct 3, 2020, 06:26 AM
How can you cancel a trigger quest without losing the trigger???

Well before the grace period ended I was unable to do it.
Only options were the regular abandon quest / disband party options and it was jp text that apparently not once mentions the grace period or keeping your trigger, just saying you lose everything.

The counter just gives me a message window about the trigger but doesn't let me cancel either.

the_importer_
Oct 3, 2020, 09:58 AM

Only options were the regular abandon quest / disband party options and it was jp text that apparently not once mentions the grace period or keeping your trigger, just saying you lose everything.

The counter just gives me a message window about the trigger but doesn't let me cancel either.

You can't.

Renzix
Oct 3, 2020, 01:34 PM
So from when the game was in CBT up until now, I have always played a single character. With the introduction of Luster, I decided to start playing another char for that specifically, plus I was able to give them my old All-Around unit set since I made a purely T-ATK set on my main.

Do I have to redo the Skilled Trainer and Fortunate Omen COs from Zieg, or is the Charm effect Account/Ship Wide if you cleared it on one character as long as your alts have a Pot 1 Vraolet and Monkey King Bar for the effect on alts?

Anduril
Oct 3, 2020, 02:36 PM
So from when the game was in CBT up until now, I have always played a single character. With the introduction of Luster, I decided to start playing another char for that specifically, plus I was able to give them my old All-Around unit set since I made a purely T-ATK set on my main.

Do I have to redo the Skilled Trainer and Fortunate Omen COs from Zieg, or is the Charm effect Account/Ship Wide if you cleared it on one character as long as your alts have a Pot 1 Vraolet and Monkey King Bar for the effect on alts?

You have to clear the orders again on every character; that said, you don't have to do the actual crafting a second time if you still have the ones that you used to clear them the first time, rather you can just give them to your alt and it will fulfill the clear condition.

Renzix
Oct 3, 2020, 02:45 PM
You have to clear the orders again on every character; that said, you don't have to do the actual crafting a second time if you still have the ones that you used to clear them the first time, rather you can just give them to your alt and it will fulfill the clear condition.

Good to know. Thank you very much

mother clusterfck
Oct 4, 2020, 08:36 PM
You can't.
You're saying Sega is flat out lying about there being a grace period when using a quest trigger and actually there is no way whatsoever in any situation to keep your trigger once you accepted a trigger quest?

Kondibon
Oct 4, 2020, 08:47 PM
You're saying Sega is flat out lying about there being a grace period when using a quest trigger and actually there is no way whatsoever in any situation to keep your trigger once you accepted a trigger quest?You don't get the trigger back, it just lets you restart the quest without spending a new one within 3 minutes of making it. I did it like last week because I forgot to get a team drink.

the_importer_
Oct 4, 2020, 09:12 PM
You're saying Sega is flat out lying about there being a grace period when using a quest trigger and actually there is no way whatsoever in any situation to keep your trigger once you accepted a trigger quest?

A grace period doesn't mean that the event or thing won't happen, it just can be delayed. Like Kondibon said, it allows you to restart it. Another fine example, you forgot to add or remove expert mode, you can restart.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 4, 2020, 11:08 PM

once you use the trigger its, gone, thats it. you get 3 minutes to come back and start it again otherwise say goodbye to it. its always been this way from the start

silo1991
Oct 5, 2020, 07:39 AM
it seems i get a crisis after another , this time its with the way geforce record on PSO2 .
originally when i tried to record on the game it freezes then i did an exe check and permission fix and now i can record but it turnout like this
[SPOILER-BOX]https://gyazo.com/c556623bf3bf8b58f305f0b0b4501e37.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

i tested geforce on other games and works fine , i dont know where i should check this issue

the_importer_
Oct 5, 2020, 11:55 AM
it seems i get a crisis after another , this time its with the way geforce record on PSO2 .
originally when i tried to record on the game it freezes then i did an exe check and permission fix and now i can record but it turnout like this
[SPOILER-BOX]https://gyazo.com/c556623bf3bf8b58f305f0b0b4501e37.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

i tested geforce on other games and works fine , i dont know where i should check this issue

Just format your computer already :p

silo1991
Oct 5, 2020, 12:30 PM
Just format your computer already :p

i did it 2 weeks ago because "everything" was erratic , my actual problem right now its just with PSO2 , the game works fine , but i dont get why in recording subject turnout like that >_<

echofaith
Oct 5, 2020, 02:33 PM
i did it 2 weeks ago because "everything" was erratic , my actual problem right now its just with PSO2 , the game works fine , but i dont get why in recording subject turnout like that >_<

Thats kinda funny. Around 2 weeks ago I got a new PC and PSO2 worked good for 1 full day, then controller stopped working. As in, it stopped being read. Every other game worked good, just PSO2 being PSO2.

The weird part is that when this happens, is because it was not being read when game launched. Usually reopening client, or worst case scenario restarting windows fixes it, but this time it happened a few hours after I was already playing. I use a PS4 controller normally, but borrowed an XBOX controller which worked for a few mins then dead again. Tried all I know and all I could find in internet, but after 7 hours non stop I gave up and formatted. So far for these past 2 weeks until now its been good.

And this was just recent. I had my fair share of problems with PSO2 for the past 4 years, different computers, many repeats of the same problem but thankfully I found a solution for the future. This time though, things didnt go as planned. What I am saying is that formatting sucks and isnt a valid solution imo, mostly because is a last retort and you dont learn anything in case it happens again, but sometimes it has to be done.

All I can advice you with regards to your current problem, is to try less invasive methods like creating a new Windows Profile(in case yours is corrupted), or doing a system restore(muuuuch faster than formatting, wish I didnt forget this existed). These have helped me often and they take little time.

Zulastar
Oct 7, 2020, 06:29 AM
I unlearned all talents, put off mag and units on Luster so nothing can interferie and got this:

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/6Uw7j2z.png (https://i.imgur.com/6Uw7j2z.png)[/SPOILER-BOX]

https://i.imgur.com/sCmNBwJ.png (https://i.imgur.com/sCmNBwJ.png)

But when I have it actually equipped I have a number like this:

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/tWAxE5O.png (https://i.imgur.com/tWAxE5O.png)[/SPOILER-BOX]

LOL WTF?

PS: seems this forum forbid math sentences in it...

Kondibon
Oct 7, 2020, 06:41 AM
I unlearned all talents, put off mag and units on Lu with nothing can interferie and got this:

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/6Uw7j2z.png (https://i.imgur.com/6Uw7j2z.png)[/SPOILER-BOX]

But when I have it actually equipped I have a number like this:

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/tWAxE5O.png (https://i.imgur.com/tWAxE5O.png)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Just WTF?That's non-element. It removes your weapon's elemental damage in exchange for increasing your r-atk by 70% of your gunslash's.. You always have the skill as a Lu main, so resetting your skill tree won't turn it off.
The same thing happens with wand reactor and that SSA/Pot that doubles affix stats.

Zulastar
Oct 7, 2020, 06:46 AM
That's non-element. It removes your weapon's elemental damage in exchange for increasing your r-atk by 70% of your gunslash's.. You always have the skill as a Lu main, so resetting your skill tree won't turn it off.

Thank you very much for an info.

BTW I just don't stop WTF'ing: I went to put a skillpoints from PP Up to All Atk Up on Etoile but got 50 Atk loss in total:

When I had 10 points in PP Up and 0 points in Atk Up I had 233 PP and 4800 atk.
But now with 5 points in PP Up and 10 points in Atk Up I have 228 PP and 4757 atk...

ArcaneTechs
Oct 7, 2020, 09:01 PM
Thank you very much for an info.

BTW I just don't stop WTF'ing: I went to put a skillpoints from PP Up to All Atk Up on Etoile but got 50 Atk loss in total:

When I had 10 points in PP Up and 0 points in Atk Up I had 233 PP and 4800 atk.
But now with 5 points in PP Up and 10 points in Atk Up I have 228 PP and 4757 atk...

sober up dude....or ???

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 11, 2020, 01:21 PM
The coming quest that has Shiva in it, is it an LQ, or EQ?

ArcaneTechs
Oct 11, 2020, 02:32 PM
The coming quest that has Shiva in it, is it an LQ, or EQ?

your favorite: EQ

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 11, 2020, 04:34 PM
your favorite: EQ

Oh joy...

Renzix
Oct 12, 2020, 12:57 AM
During the whole 2nd phase with Sodam before the final section, is it a Status Effect or a Part Break that causes it to drop its current Element phase? Been getting a lot of runs lately where people are neglecting to do so during certain elements and i'd like to know which of the two options it is so I can start doing it myself.

Kondibon
Oct 12, 2020, 01:39 AM
During the whole 2nd phase with Sodam before the final section, is it a Status Effect or a Part Break that causes it to drop its current Element phase? Been getting a lot of runs lately where people are neglecting to do so during certain elements and i'd like to know which of the two options it is so I can start doing it myself.You mean just switching elements normally or getting stunned? It seems to just switch elements normally after taking a certain amount of total damage or after a certain amount of time. It gets stunned after taking a certain amount of damage with weapons it's currently weak to.

the_importer_
Oct 15, 2020, 09:13 PM
Didn't get a chance to play the new Mourning of Demise EQ, any new titles for it?

Renzix
Oct 21, 2020, 04:40 PM
Hate to ask here given there's no forum section for it, though i'm sure a lot of people playing PSO2 JP play it occasionally as well:

Is there some other group that was able to do translations for JP Idola Phantasy Star Saga since it looks like Arks-Layer wasn't able to do it? Kinda surprised they weren't able to given they did the PSO2/Nova ones for Vita and PSO2es.

Zulastar
Oct 22, 2020, 04:03 PM
I made this stupid Fire Lumigunny with Burn V on it. And what? I can't make it proc not a single once! Damn!
What I'm doing wrong?

Kondibon
Oct 22, 2020, 04:35 PM
I made this stupid Fire Lumigunny with Burn V on it. And what? I can't make it proc not a single once! Damn!
What I'm doing wrong?Why did you put Burn V on it if it's fire element first of all? It's already going to cause burn by being fire element.
And second of all, what are you hitting with it? Different enemies have status effect resistances, and the status effect rate of weapon status effects isn't super high, even with Lumigunny.

Jene-chan
Oct 22, 2020, 04:54 PM
Why did you put Burn V on it if it's fire element first of all? It's already going to cause burn by being fire element.
And second of all, what are you hitting with it? Different enemies have status effect resistances, and the status effect rate of weapon status effects isn't super high, even with Lumigunny.

https://twitter.com/enjoyhunterT/status/1297101396118917120

If you have the matching status with the element on the Lumigunny, it improves the overall rate of proccing the status.

re: rate, Lumigunny is good on it's own but people are mostly using it now with Luster main/sub because of Deband Disorder. Burn/Poison are very useful in UH and high Divide Steps since the HP pools are so inflated.

Kondibon
Oct 22, 2020, 05:12 PM
https://twitter.com/enjoyhunterT/status/1297101396118917120

If you have the matching status with the element on the Lumigunny, it improves the overall rate of proccing the status.

re: rate, Lumigunny is good on it's own but people are mostly using it now with Luster main/sub because of Deband Disorder. Burn/Poison are very useful in UH and high Divide Steps since the HP pools are so inflated.

I know why people use lumigunny, I use it. I was wondering why you'd bother adding a SE affix to it. If the difference is that big then I can see the point though.

Zulastar
Oct 22, 2020, 05:45 PM
IDK how it works really but I've already killed 4 Execours with it without a single proc...

Kondibon
Oct 22, 2020, 06:02 PM
IDK how it works really but I've already killed 4 Execours with it without a single proc...Most bosses have slight SE resistance, even to the SEs that work on them. That said, are you hitting the right part, as far as I know you have to actually hit the back crystal after its broken with a SE, not just any part of the boss.

Zulastar
Oct 22, 2020, 06:19 PM
you have to actually hit the back crystal after its broken with a SE, not just any part of the boss.

That's the point, I didn't know that and lock on a core as always... Thanks for an info.

Jene-chan
Oct 22, 2020, 10:24 PM
When you break Execour's backside, it gains a Fire weakness on that point only. Only then you can burn it on the backside and it can only be burned once per encounter.

silo1991
Oct 23, 2020, 07:26 AM
Hate to ask here given there's no forum section for it, though i'm sure a lot of people playing PSO2 JP play it occasionally as well:

Is there some other group that was able to do translations for JP Idola Phantasy Star Saga since it looks like Arks-Layer wasn't able to do it? Kinda surprised they weren't able to given they did the PSO2/Nova ones for Vita and PSO2es.

as far as i know , nobody translated Idola JP ver . maybe it cannot have tweaker just like PSO2es because of how the game its coded , i think

hell in PSO2es the translation team never fixed a problem of chip specialization while the game its translated , you have to revert the translation if you want to do that

Renzix
Oct 24, 2020, 10:57 AM
How do people manage to skip the opening cutscenes for Phase 1 tPD and Sodam so they can start damaging it before every one else?

Tymek
Oct 24, 2020, 12:14 PM
How do people manage to skip the opening cutscenes for Phase 1 tPD and Sodam so they can start damaging it before every one else?

I haven't experienced it with Phase 1, but I have experienced it with Sodam. Not on purpose though; I have no idea what causes it. It's probably a bug of sorts.