PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188]

otakun
Apr 17, 2021, 07:02 PM
And where people suppose to get Shop Pass besides Prem when it's no longer available in Fun Scratch?

You can get a shop pass with AC outside of prem itself but assume that's what you meant by prem. Outside of that, think you're out of luck.

the_importer_
Apr 17, 2021, 07:12 PM
You can get a shop pass with AC outside of prem itself but assume that's what you meant by prem. Outside of that, think you're out of luck.

Didn't even know they removed them from Fun Scratches, that's shitty.

Anduril
Apr 17, 2021, 07:34 PM
I didn't even notice that they transitioned the FUN Scratch into permanent scratches. Wow.

Zulastar
Apr 17, 2021, 08:57 PM

well it's time for a permanent drop then...

Tymek
Apr 18, 2021, 02:30 AM
And where people suppose to get Shop Pass besides Prem when it's no longer available in Fun Scratch?

It's pretty bizarre that there hasn't been a larger outcry over this.

KaizoKage
Apr 18, 2021, 05:14 AM
Is there a way to remove the OTP? I cant play.

I checked bumped and the link doesnt work. or is the method changed using LINE?

otakun
Apr 18, 2021, 05:50 AM
It's pretty bizarre that there hasn't been a larger outcry over this.

Probably cause the people left still playing are whales who get prem for items anyway or people like me who has a stack of them that haven't been used yet.

Loveless62
Apr 18, 2021, 10:01 AM
Is there a way to remove the OTP? I cant play.

I checked bumped and the link doesnt work. or is the method changed using LINE?
You can try starting on this FAQ page (https://om3yzl43diiegmzkikj6pmtuje-ac4c6men2g7xr2a-pso2-jp.translate.goog/players/support/faq/485/?page=1) to "change" the device to "no device".

If you are doing this because the codes don't seem to work, it looks like the OTP time is out of sync on the Sega server. I wait about 15 seconds (half of the timeout circle) and then submit the code. Since I have been doing that, all my codes have been working,

Tymek
Apr 19, 2021, 04:42 AM
Probably cause the people left still playing are whales who get prem for items anyway or people like me who has a stack of them that haven't been used yet.

I guess I underestimated how much of the (remaining) active populace actually has Premium.

On a unrelated note:
Everyone, don't forget to finish all of your Pet Candy and OT Weapon grinding for the associated titles! This is a big and beneficial opportunity, so don't miss out! You only have until Wednesday to take care of it!

Exiled_Gundam
Apr 19, 2021, 06:07 AM
Any way to get Weapons Badge 2021 now?

silo1991
Apr 19, 2021, 08:49 AM
Any way to get Weapons Badge 2021 now?

for now , play the LQ or crandle/beckoning of darkness EQs .

not sure if UH TD4 drops those too ( i havent tried that one yet)

MakanaAzusa
Apr 23, 2021, 09:24 AM
I have 291 PP atm.

My Photon stream and critical stream are both at level 5. What are my bonuses

Anduril
Apr 23, 2021, 10:05 AM
I have 291 PP atm.

My Photon stream and critical stream are both at level 5. What are my bonuses

Both of the damage multipliers top out once you hit 200PP, so you have the max for those (10% from Photon Stream and 5% from Critical Stream), and with 291PP you get about 58.2% Critical Rate from Critical Stream (it maxes at 300PP with a 60% Crit Rate).

MakanaAzusa
Apr 23, 2021, 10:09 AM
one more question:

what is the maximum critical damage for stats in this game , like crit chance max is 100%
or is there even one to begin with

Will_Nonheim
Apr 24, 2021, 10:06 PM
So I'm in the process of tidying up my junk over on JP, sorting out my inventory, tidying it up to make room in preparation for NGS, and I came across some good old Swordsmith's Emblems (刀匠の証).

Zieg doesn't seem to make Fahren weapons anymore, but the catch is that these items are neither tradeable or trashable. I've been to the recycle shop, but no dice. They're stuck in my inventory, as far as I know.

How do I get rid of them?

Loveless62
Apr 26, 2021, 12:10 AM
So I'm in the process of tidying up my junk over on JP, sorting out my inventory, tidying it up to make room in preparation for NGS, and I came across some good old Swordsmith's Emblems (刀匠の証).

Zieg doesn't seem to make Fahren weapons anymore, but the catch is that these items are neither tradeable or trashable. I've been to the recycle shop, but no dice. They're stuck in my inventory, as far as I know.

How do I get rid of them?
Buy Material Storage, stick the emblems in there, and forget about them.

mother clusterfck
May 7, 2021, 07:27 AM
So, how did the Japanese react to Sega seemingly permanently removing 3 day shop tickets? I mean we never got 2 FUN scratches at once before or it was so long before I forgot. And both last till end of 2037.

There are evidently a lot of PSO2 players like me that hoard stuff to sell for a lot later on (considering how much competition I get) but all of us just wasted a huge amount of time and also money since apparently you can only sell if you pay AC since the last affix boost started.
This made me loose almost all the interest in the game I still had and I can't imagine NGS can make up for it.

otakun
May 7, 2021, 12:47 PM
So, how did the Japanese react to Sega seemingly permanently removing 3 day shop tickets? I mean we never got 2 FUN scratches at once before or it was so long before I forgot. And both last till end of 2037.

There are evidently a lot of PSO2 players like me that hoard stuff to sell for a lot later on (considering how much competition I get) but all of us just wasted a huge amount of time and also money since apparently you can only sell if you pay AC since the last affix boost started.
This made me loose almost all the interest in the game I still had and I can't imagine NGS can make up for it.

Cool story, bro, can I have your account?

Tymek
May 7, 2021, 02:53 PM

I haven't seen a single Japanese player criticize SEGA's decision. Most of the outcry has been from foreign players. Personally, I think what SEGA did is pretty disgusting, since they took away a feature (MyShop) that has been available to everyone for a very long time and made it Payment Exclusive. All for the sake of maximizing the NGS Crowdfund income.

I assume that the silence regarding this decision stems from the fact that paying players are going to continue paying anyways, which means they aren't affected, while the most of the non-paying players have already stopped playing (either permanently or because they are just waiting out the drought until NGS).

Chigun
May 11, 2021, 03:00 AM
What's the motivation behind everyone exclusively spamming Cradle of Darkness triggers? Are they trying to get 2021 badges, high-rarity items to desynth, or is there some item in particular people want? I haven't been able to figure out and, consequently, can't be bothered to run the quest along with them. Kind of wish people were spamming something a little more fun to play.

final_attack
May 11, 2021, 06:29 AM
What's the motivation behind everyone exclusively spamming Cradle of Darkness triggers? Are they trying to get 2021 badges, high-rarity items to desynth, or is there some item in particular people want? I haven't been able to figure out and, consequently, can't be bothered to run the quest along with them. Kind of wish people were spamming something a little more fun to play.

Money for phasion?
Cubes -> Grinders -> Meseta ....

Or could be exp to get that 1800(?) SG from levelling all classes ....

I personally found killing tons of mobs fun, so ..... that quest is fun :D

silo1991
May 11, 2021, 06:48 AM
Money for phasion?
Cubes -> Grinders -> Meseta ....

Or could be exp to get that 1800(?) SG from levelling all classes ....

I personally found killing tons of mobs fun, so ..... that quest is fun :D

for me its for 2021 badges and use them to buy all the accesories

mother clusterfck
May 12, 2021, 02:46 AM
I haven't seen a single Japanese player criticize SEGA's decision. Most of the outcry has been from foreign players. Personally, I think what SEGA did is pretty disgusting, since they took away a feature (MyShop) that has been available to everyone for a very long time and made it Payment Exclusive. All for the sake of maximizing the NGS Crowdfund income.

I assume that the silence regarding this decision stems from the fact that paying players are going to continue paying anyways, which means they aren't affected, while the most of the non-paying players have already stopped playing (either permanently or because they are just waiting out the drought until NGS).
I see, thanks for the reply.
I guess the massive amount of cubes from the new eqs is to make up for not hacing 3 day shop tickets as PSO2 would become pay to win otherwise as you wouldn't be able to afford high end affixes.

That aside, Is there any way to fix your waifu besides reducing the graphics tier to 5?
The recent graphics update changed it so the game can accommodate those super androgynous NGS faces but as a side effect made waifus uncute.

is there a way, e.g. specific graphics options (or some external shader tool or whatever) that can return regular PSO2 faces to the way they were before this update or close to it while staying at graphics tier 6?

locutus442
May 12, 2021, 12:56 PM
Earlier today I logged into PSO2NA on steam and saw 10 new achievements for it, but they were all hidden. Anyone have any idea what you have to do to get them?

Loveless62
May 12, 2021, 01:34 PM
Earlier today I logged into PSO2NA on steam and saw 10 new achievements for it, but they were all hidden. Anyone have any idea what you have to do to get them?
Here is the page on Steam when you are no logged on. (https://steamcommunity.com/stats/1056640/achievements) It looks like no one can see them. My super-uneducated, highly-speculative guess is they are placeholders for NGS achievements.

Edit: this assumes that NGS will use the same client. Would that really be true?

Anduril
May 12, 2021, 02:26 PM
@locutus442: Here is the page on Steam DB (https://steamdb.info/app/1056640/stats/), and you can see that they are NGS related placeholders.

@Loveless62: It has already been stated the games will use the same client and that you can switch between PSO2classic and NGS from the Block Teleporters and Ryuker Devices, respectively. Looking at the current preload of the NGS Global Beta, it is even installed in the same directory as PSO2classic (which has caused some issues with players getting errors when trying to launch PSO2).

Loveless62
May 12, 2021, 03:06 PM
@Loveless62: It has already been stated the games will use the same client and that you can switch between PSO2classic and NGS from the Block Teleporters and Ryuker Devices, respectively. Looking at the current preload of the NGS Global Beta, it is even installed in the same directory as PSO2classic (which has caused some issues with players getting errors when trying to launch PSO2).
That's an interesting site you linked lol.

I guess I am lucky that I installed CBT on my SSD and Windows Store PSO2 on my old-school-style HD.

And thanks!

mother clusterfck
May 15, 2021, 11:40 AM
Does S4:Support Extension work with all weapons or JB only? I consider putting this on cras rod for foet and ph.

Anduril
May 15, 2021, 01:07 PM
Does S4:Support Extension work with all weapons or JB only? I consider putting this on cras rod for foet and ph.

It works on all weapons.

mother clusterfck
May 16, 2021, 01:23 AM
Thanks.

Saryn_storm
May 16, 2021, 05:58 AM
Hey. Tried to import my JP character data to global and i'm getting an error:

"Failed to load data.

Either the file does not exist, or the current character's race and gender do not match the race and gender in the file."

Now everything matches but i'm still getting this. The only reason i can think of is the engine update on JP, which global does not have yet (i think)

Arada
May 16, 2021, 06:19 AM
Hey. Tried to import my JP character data to global and i'm getting an error:

"Failed to load data.

Either the file does not exist, or the current character's race and gender do not match the race and gender in the file."

Now everything matches but i'm still getting this. The only reason i can think of is the engine update on JP, which global does not have yet (i think)

Yes, that's the case.
The JP version upgrade also changed the way files are encrypted and coded and the global version cannot read the character creation files from JP.

I'm also waiting for the global engine update to see if I can finally import one of my characters. I'm hoping it'll work.

Saryn_storm
May 16, 2021, 06:28 AM
Yes, that's the case.

Figures. Guess we have to wait and see. Worst case i have to eyeball my parameters. It's only for NGS so it's a not a big deal.

Larcadia
May 20, 2021, 11:14 AM
Um, excuse me, I have some questions here.

I just got my laptop serviced/fixed (it was running so slow, so I decided to fixed it), and it becomes like a new laptop (they reset my laptop). Then I put back the PSO2 files to where I put the files before. I put the files on System (C: ). And then I re-installed PSO2, including the Tweaker. When I want to launch PSO2, it doesn't start/launch after I clicked "Start PSO2" from Tweaker. I decided to wait for minutes, and it still doesn't launch. I tried to re-open the Tweaker, and it says "It appears that "PSO2 Tweaker" is already running. Would you like to close it?", and I chose "Yes", and "Start PSO2" again, and it still doesn't launch PSO2.

Other question is, is my Tweaker having a problem? I mean the bumped.org PSO2 News part looks like this:
If I choose the http://www.bumped.org/psublog/feed/, it appears like this:
And if I choose the "validator test", it appears like this:

Can anyone help me? What should I do to solve both of my problems? I'm sorry if I ask too much. I appreciate your help.

Dark Mits
May 21, 2021, 01:22 AM
snipped to save spaceUnfortunately the attachments do not show. You will need to upload them to a hosting site and link them from there.

1. It is best to have all game and tweaker files in a location that is not a System folder. For example "C:/Games/PSO2" instead of directly at "C:/PSO2". It might be good to also give ownership of said folder (and all subfolders) to your user's account instead of System.

2. Make sure that after PSO2 Tweaker is installed, the first thing to do is to select the pso2_bin folder. It may help to also manually adjust all settings in order to ensure that the settings files is properly structured.

3. If the game still does not start, open Task Manager and kill any process like pso2.exe, pso2tweaker.exe etc. Re-run the tweaker and select lower "safe" settings. Do not close Task Manager but monitor if there is CPU and Storage usage when the game is supposedly loading.

There were some other posts earlier in this thread I think where other players also had trouble loading the game after the new graphics update, you could try some of those solutions too.

Larcadia
May 21, 2021, 04:37 AM
Unfortunately the attachments do not show. You will need to upload them to a hosting site and link them from there.

1. It is best to have all game and tweaker files in a location that is not a System folder. For example "C:/Games/PSO2" instead of directly at "C:/PSO2". It might be good to also give ownership of said folder (and all subfolders) to your user's account instead of System.

2. Make sure that after PSO2 Tweaker is installed, the first thing to do is to select the pso2_bin folder. It may help to also manually adjust all settings in order to ensure that the settings files is properly structured.

3. If the game still does not start, open Task Manager and kill any process like pso2.exe, pso2tweaker.exe etc. Re-run the tweaker and select lower "safe" settings. Do not close Task Manager but monitor if there is CPU and Storage usage when the game is supposedly loading.

There were some other posts earlier in this thread I think where other players also had trouble loading the game after the new graphics update, you could try some of those solutions too.

Thank you for your reply. About my Tweaker being broken, it got back to normal when I turned off my laptop and went to sleep.

I tried the 3 steps you told me, but somehow none of them work for me. Now I've been thinking that the problem is caused by I copied the Tweaker and other files from my harddisk that I got from my sister and pasted it to my laptop. Could that be the problem? Do I have to re-install PSO2 and Tweaker from Arks-Layer?

Edit: After I re-installed PSO2 from Arks-Layer, now I’m able to launch PSO2 from Tweaker.

kreos
May 22, 2021, 11:34 AM
how can i unequip a sub class im new

Anduril
May 22, 2021, 12:13 PM
how can i unequip a sub class im new

Until you unlock Successor/Scion classes, you cannot.

That said, why would you want to unequip your subclass? There is no benefit to doing so.

KaizoKage
May 29, 2021, 06:49 AM
does s-abilites still matter in NGS? cant seem to find the information anywhere

Anduril
May 29, 2021, 12:14 PM
does s-abilites still matter in NGS? cant seem to find the information anywhere

While it is subject to change with the full release, the first JP CBT did show that S-Class Abilities did get converted in different ways when transferred over to NGS (keep in mind that PSO2classic gear is "locked" when it is transferred over, so there is no way to get these specific augments on NGS gear):

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Portal:New_Genesis/Special_Ability_Conversion#S-Class_Special_Abilities
(https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Portal:New_Genesis/Special_Ability_Conversion#S-Class_Special_Abilities)

Gourd
Jun 8, 2021, 03:32 PM
Is there a reason my sign in isn't working? :l

Anduril
Jun 8, 2021, 04:12 PM
Is there a reason my sign in isn't working? :l

Aside from the early extended maintenance we are currently in the middle of?

ralf542
Jun 11, 2021, 12:05 AM
Are the OG fashion item prices through the roof on NA as well?

Anduril
Jun 11, 2021, 01:06 AM
Are the OG fashion item prices through the roof on NA as well?

From what I last saw, it was the same, if not worse. Cradle XH basically destroyed Global's economy with rapid inflation.

Larcadia
Jun 17, 2021, 02:35 PM
I need help here. I just started playing NGS on my other account (I’m not a premium player, that’s why I have 2 accounts). It was went well until about to enter Garoa’s house. When I was about to enter Garoa’s house, I got stuck in the loading screen for 10-15 minutes. I can’t do anything during that loading screen, and I need to force close PSO2NGS by Ctrl + Alt + Del.
I’ve been stuck in that loading screen for 5 times, and I can’t continue the story because of that.
Meanwhile when I was doing NGS story on my first account, it all went well, no stuck in the loading screen. I also already checked for missing files, and there was only 1 missing file, and still stuck in the loading screen.

Can anyone help me with this?

Edit: Nevermind. I finally can continue the story by playing it on Cloud.

Gourd
Dec 5, 2021, 12:37 AM
Is the Tweaker translation busted again? I just came back after months because I wanted to dick around in vanilla. Nothing but items translates. I remember menus being translated last I played.

I'm retarded. nvm

HelenaMaria
Feb 19, 2022, 06:03 AM
Just wondering. How do I get colored text in chat autowords? Same question here.

Larcadia
Feb 22, 2022, 11:58 AM
I don't know if I should ask here, but I hope someone will help me because I'm going to ask a stupid question-

I've been looking for this Euclita/[Apprentice] symbol art that looks like this. I'm looking for the somewhat happy-energetic version instead of this one.

And also Casra version for the symbol art I'm looking for. I've seen once or twice for Casra version. So... Yeah, I'm looking for 2 symbol arts.

Can anyone help me where to find the symbol art I'm looking for? I've looked at the Japanese wiki for PSO2's symbol arts, but the symbol arts are not there.
Or does anyone have the file for the symbol arts?

Thank you in advance. I'm really sorry for my stupid question- m(_ _)m

ArcaneTechs
Feb 23, 2022, 07:16 PM
probably get your answer if you posted over in the NGS section instead:

https://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?51-PSO2-New-Genesis

the_importer_
Jul 4, 2022, 12:43 AM
It's been over 6 months since I uninstalled PSO2 because I just didn't like NGS enough to keep playing. Just curious, have they done anything new with JPN OG PSO2 (besides removing stuff)?

Tymek
Jul 4, 2022, 08:19 PM
It's been over 6 months since I uninstalled PSO2 because I just didn't like NGS enough to keep playing. Just curious, have they done anything new with JPN OG PSO2 (besides removing stuff)?

There are some new weapon camos that can only be obtained through PSO2es.

That's it. See you again in six months!