PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

munekun
Apr 16, 2014, 06:45 PM
I am a bow braver and i have the weak stance, My question- Is there an easy way to find an enemies weak spot? I know some are very obvious but with others it is difficult to figure out where it is to me therefor making the stance useful on some but useless on others.

Bellion
Apr 16, 2014, 06:50 PM
Most enemies take double damage to the head with projectile attacks and that counts as a weakpoint.

An enemy like Guardine and the other version do not have weakpoints at all.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 16, 2014, 06:50 PM
Not sure about Dark Vader's laser beam(Front and chest cannon.
Any Braver want to try?

uhhh no i don't, because if i die, i think i'll get less drops (is that even true tho? I go paranoid sometimes doing falz because his drop rates are brutal, even teh slightest mistake to me may reduce drop chances... yea i'm probably just being paranoid about it)

Sacrificial
Apr 16, 2014, 06:55 PM
Most enemies take double damage to the head with projectile attacks and that counts as a weakpoint.

An enemy like Guardine and the other version do not have weakpoints at all.

guardines weak spot is its blue core. It just very hard to hit.

Sizustar
Apr 16, 2014, 07:00 PM
uhhh no i don't, because if i die, i think i'll get less drops (is that even true tho? I go paranoid sometimes doing falz because his drop rates are brutal, even teh slightest mistake to me may reduce drop chances... yea i'm probably just being paranoid about it)

You only get a lower ranking if you die and restart from the ship, you don't lose any for people using moon atomizer on you.

And your sig is too red, no way to see any of the font in there.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 16, 2014, 07:14 PM
You only get a lower ranking if you die and restart from the ship, you don't lose any for people using moon atomizer on you.

And your sig is too red, no way to see any of the font in there.

people have been telling me that since the day i made it =.= but im too lazy to fix it now, it means redrawing it starting from PTS and totally reformatting in PS, lots of hassle. Got college apps to worry about :P

Bellion
Apr 16, 2014, 07:16 PM
Well, the S Wiki doesn't list Guardi being weak to even ranged attacks to the blue core. And they've updated their stuff for weakpoints such as Gilnas/Gilnatch.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%A8%E3%83%8D%E3%83%9F%E3%83%BC%E3% 83%80%E3%83%A1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E5%80%8D%E7%8E%87 #id56e06c

I just killed 20+ Guardi with just regular Gunslash shots and no weakpoint damage sound effects at all. Either way, they should make the eyes a weakpoint for projectiles, or something.

Sacrificial
Apr 16, 2014, 07:19 PM
strange i usually do more damage on them shooting upwards to the core than downwards.

Kikikiki
Apr 16, 2014, 07:23 PM
They already showed a video about BR's counter buff back then and it could block lasers.

shaken963
Apr 16, 2014, 07:59 PM
I saw some friend partners having music notes shining around them when they ran in quest. What is that? unit, costume or accessory?

Thanks

Alukard
Apr 16, 2014, 07:59 PM
Which daggers cause the least lag while dashing? I've had a friend complaining for a while now, currently using twin ripper and vita twin ripper.

Also does the partisan cause any lag? If yes, what cameo is supposed to be "mpa friendly"

Bellion
Apr 16, 2014, 08:47 PM
You can use 2 variants of the TKnife and space cake camo.
Is your friend playing on a limit of 90 FPS or above? It really helps a lot.

Kikikiki
Apr 16, 2014, 08:50 PM
Which daggers cause the least lag while dashing? I've had a friend complaining for a while now, currently using twin ripper and vita twin ripper.

Also does the partisan cause any lag? If yes, what cameo is supposed to be "mpa friendly"

These aren't supposed to cause lag though. Maybe it's just the weapon switching animation that lags your dude out, in which case you should blame his PC instead.

Sizustar
Apr 16, 2014, 09:00 PM
I saw some friend partners having music notes shining around them when they ran in quest. What is that? unit, costume or accessory?

Thanks

That's defense unit visual effect, I believe that's the minst set.
It's the same for the lighting/fire/fog effect you see on some players.

Shadowth117
Apr 16, 2014, 09:17 PM
These aren't supposed to cause lag though. Maybe it's just the weapon switching animation that lags your dude out, in which case you should blame his PC instead.

Pretty much this. While people will say certain weapons "don't lag", this really only means that they have a minimal effect when performing dashing techniques. They all still cause problems to some degree which is magnified in effect when playing on a less than amazing computer.

Leaving the game on for extended periods also seems to cause issues to some extent due to the game's memory leaks.

munekun
Apr 16, 2014, 09:38 PM
I apologize for this question as it may be difficult to answer but it has been really getting on my nerves. As i said in a recent question I am a pure-bow braver. I am level 59 my weapon is +7 i think[I know it should be +10 but i just can't get it there] my mag is level 73 in ranged[Not sure if this really makes much of a difference] Anyway, I do horribly low damage. To the point where it is extremely difficult for me to ever solo anything and i end up feeling bad partying because i am completely useless apart from some damage to a boss. I noticed especially while fighting a level 65 enemy it literally took me around 4 minutes and one death to kill it.. I see people 8 or so levels beneath me doing 4 times the damage i do and being able to kill an enemy 10x faster than me.. I'm new-ish to the game and i honestly don't know much about it and as to why i am doing such horribly low damage.

Sanguine2009
Apr 16, 2014, 09:42 PM
I apologize for this question as it may be difficult to answer but it has been really getting on my nerves. As i said in a recent question I am a pure-bow braver. I am level 59 my weapon is +7 i think[I know it should be +10 but i just can't get it there] my mag is level 73 in ranged[Not sure if this really makes much of a difference] Anyway, I do horribly low damage. To the point where it is extremely difficult for me to ever solo anything and i end up feeling bad partying because i am completely useless apart from some damage to a boss. I noticed especially while fighting a level 65 enemy it literally took me around 4 minutes and one death to kill it.. I see people 8 or so levels beneath me doing 4 times the damage i do and being able to kill an enemy 10x faster than me.. I'm new-ish to the game and i honestly don't know much about it and as to why i am doing such horribly low damage.

whats your skill tree for your main and sub? also what weapon? affixs for weapon and units? we need more info to tell ya whats wrong

munekun
Apr 16, 2014, 09:53 PM
whats your skill tree for your main and sub? also what weapon? affixs for weapon and units? we need more info to tell ya whats wrong
Hope this helps. Lmao, my gear is pretty horrible, isn't it? I never really paid much attention to it.
http://i62.tinypic.com/11ucoky.jpg

Shadowth117
Apr 16, 2014, 09:59 PM
Hope this helps. Lmao, my gear is pretty horrible, isn't it? I never really paid much attention to it.
http://i62.tinypic.com/11ucoky.jpg

Well see, there's your first problem. Your sub isn't hunter, a sub class which offers the most damage for any class without exception except for techer and force or very specific situations. While your weapon being grinded to 10 would also help, your units aren't adding as much ranged attack as they could be. Even just having a ranged attack soul such as fang and shoot 3 by themselves would give you +60 on each unit.

Its also worth noting that aside from the fact that you're using a 9* bow and missing out on some of the better latents on the 10* bows, you're also using what's arguably a far less powerful variation of braver because of how crazy katanas are.

munekun
Apr 16, 2014, 10:03 PM
Well see, there's your first problem. Your sub isn't hunter, a sub class which offers the most damage for any class without exception except for techer and force or very specific situations. While your weapon being grinded to 10 would also help, your units aren't adding as much ranged attack as they could be. Even just having a ranged attack soul such as fang and shoot 3 by themselves would give you +60 on each unit.

Its also worth noting that aside from the fact that you're using a 9* bow and missing out on some of the better latents on the 10* bows, you're also using what's arguably a far less powerful variation of braver because of how crazy katanas are.
Unfortunately i have yet to gain a 10* bow and i can't buy one as i'm not premium plus i really dislike the katanas i only picked braver due to it having the bow. I did some research on the sub-classes and i mostly found it is better to sub ranger due to weak bullet, which to be honest is the only way with my damage that i can ever kill a boss.

Sizustar
Apr 16, 2014, 10:12 PM
Well, you can craft the bow to +10, I guess, since it's a 9*, but you should try to get better soul, and probabely sub a hunter for the max bonus.

munekun
Apr 16, 2014, 10:14 PM
Well, you can craft the bow to +10, I guess, since it's a 9*, but you should try to get better soul, and probabely sub a hunter for the max bonus.
Thanks for the advice. I honestly have no idea how the crafting works though, so i will have to figure it out. I guess i will have to switch my sub to hunter, hopefully it will make a noticeable difference.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 16, 2014, 10:17 PM
Unfortunately i have yet to gain a 10* bow and i can't buy one as i'm not premium plus i really dislike the katanas i only picked braver due to it having the bow. I did some research on the sub-classes and i mostly found it is better to sub ranger due to weak bullet, which to be honest is the only way with my damage that i can ever kill a boss.

Don't worry about how hard other people are hitting. The ridiculous numbers you see are probably katana numbers. Currently the game is very lopsided, katana braver being the class that is hugely more OP than any class/weapon there is. Katana can hit final nemesis numbers in succession with ease and speed, so it's normal to see a bunch of 10,000s cluster up quickly from just one guy's damage.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 16, 2014, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the advice. I honestly have no idea how the crafting works though, so i will have to figure it out. I guess i will have to switch my sub to hunter, hopefully it will make a noticeable difference.

Hunter basically doubles your damage if you have fury stance maxed out. If you do sub hunter I will also reccomended you to use average stance instead, it works very well with fury stance and it will also be more universal considering most enemies don't have an easy weak spot you can aim for (yedes as an example) . I'm katana braver, but I occasionally use bows and I can still hit consistent 1500s (although it's slow because I don't use rapid shoot and I'm using an 11 star bow here, so it may not count)

munekun
Apr 16, 2014, 10:27 PM
Hunter basically doubles your damage if you have fury stance maxed out. If you do sub hunter I will also reccomended you to use average stance instead, it works very well with fury stance and it will also be more universal considering most enemies don't have an easy weak spot you can aim for (yedes as an example) . I'm katana braver, but I occasionally use bows and I can still hit consistent 1500s (although it's slow because I don't use rapid shoot and I'm using an 11 star bow here, so it may not count)
that would be a good idea but i already have weak stance maxed and i wouldn't be able to redo the skills unless they gave away another free one.

Sizustar
Apr 16, 2014, 10:30 PM
that would be a good idea but i already have weak stance maxed and i wouldn't be able to redo the skills unless they gave away another free one.

They will most likely give skill reset pass on the 4/23 update, due to the overhauling of the classes.

munekun
Apr 16, 2014, 10:33 PM
They will most likely give skill reset pass on the 4/23 update, due to the overhauling of the classes.
Oh, That would be extremely helpful. I appreciate all the help from you all.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 16, 2014, 10:35 PM
Oh, That would be extremely helpful. I appreciate all the help from you all.

Bow braver will also soon get a new skill as well (rapid shoot advance) if you don't know already. Basically increases your damage when shioting at a closer range towards the enemy.

Naiza Sa Remasu
Apr 16, 2014, 10:43 PM
When you use the same weapon to affix something how much is the % boosted by?

Kikikiki
Apr 16, 2014, 10:47 PM
Bow braver will also soon get a new skill as well (rapid shoot advance) if you don't know already. Basically increases your damage when shioting at a closer range towards the enemy.

Braver [Rapid Shoot Advance]

Reduces [Rapid Shoot] recast time.
Increases PP recovery through normal attack during [Rapid Shoot]

u wot m8

WildarmsRE5
Apr 17, 2014, 05:52 AM
technically, Bow Braver isn't that bad.

it's just really bad at Crowd Controlling compared to everything else.

then adding Weak Stance and Weak Hit Advance (btw, max the Weak Hit Advance 1 and 2 1st before standing snipe.) just makes it more worse at crowd control due to needing to hit weak spots (that's really tedious using a bow compared to using launchers.) for decent damage.

Bow Br/Ra shines when it comes to Instant killing bosses in mere seconds since it can do the most burst damage above all classes, maybe except Gu/Ra cause Chain WB can also do Burst damage.

you can use Penetrating Arrow and hope to head shot everything that passes through it or charge another.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 17, 2014, 06:30 AM
u wot m8

LOL my bad. Didn't really read that much into the new bow skill apparently*

Vetur
Apr 17, 2014, 08:24 AM
Does having step attack on a subclass(like Braver or Hunter) while you're a ranger, gunner, or force affect how your dodge works?

Would a force inflict damage on their mirage escape, or would their dodge become the same as a hunter's, or is it only in effect when they've equipped a hunter weapon?

I am mainly asking because I see for the Gunner/Hunter build, they recommend getting Step Attack on the Hunter subclass... but would that be useless if I only plan to use gun weapons?

Couldn't find an answer searching with Google, so wanted to ask here...

Does the dialogue answer choices from story quests affect anything? I've tried choosing different ones on different characters, but it doesn't seem to do anything differently, unless it's something later in the game.
Will this affect the story eventually in any way, or give good/bad endings, or is it just there for our own preference?

PS: This thread should be stickied.

Also, still hoping someone can answer this...

WildarmsRE5
Apr 17, 2014, 08:47 AM
Does having step attack on a subclass(like Braver or Hunter) while you're a ranger, gunner, or force affect how your dodge works?

Would a force inflict damage on their mirage escape, or would their dodge become the same as a hunter's, or is it only in effect when they've equipped a hunter weapon?

I am mainly asking because I see for the Gunner/Hunter build, they recommend getting Step Attack on the Hunter subclass... but would that be useless if I only plan to use gun weapons?1) no

2) no, unless you happen to have Wand Reactor, which turns the wand dodge skill into step and also allows step attacking using a wand. (btw, wand =/= rods)

melee weapon dodge are always step. (excluding bow)

ranged weapons (aside from bow) have dive roll as dodge.

tech weapons (aside from wands if you have wand reactor, otherwise it's the same dodge.) have mirage escape as their dodge.

3) that won't be useless if you plan on using a all class twin dagger and use its step attack to gain distance, apparently dashing is mandatory nowadays.

gigawuts
Apr 17, 2014, 08:49 AM
As said, the dodge/evasion is tied to the weapon type, not the class.

Swords have step. Always.

Rifles have dodge roll. Always.

So on and so forth. Step advance will work on any weapon with step. Just Reversal will work on any weapon at all.

Vetur
Apr 17, 2014, 09:53 AM
1)
3) that won't be useless if you plan on using a all class twin dagger and use its step attack to gain distance, apparently dashing is mandatory nowadays.

Oh, so the main purpose of getting it would be for the speed for things like TACOs? I guess I will try and see if I can get them then. xD

Phaesphora
Apr 17, 2014, 11:27 AM
I was thinking of picking this game up again. If anyone wants the take a potshot at these questions, please feel free.

I remember the skill tree tools and sites like Bumped. Have any other useful tools popped up since the retain launch?
How is Ranger now? Still a challenge to solo with? Has the meta shifted at all?
There was a small English community on Ship 06, is this still the case?

Hopefully that isn't too many questions. Thank you for your time.

nathanielzor
Apr 17, 2014, 11:34 AM
I was thinking of picking this game up again. If anyone wants the take a potshot at these questions, please feel free.

I remember the skill tree tools and sites like Bumped. Have any other useful tools popped up since the retain launch?
How is Ranger now? Still a challenge to solo with? Has the meta shifted at all?
There was a small English community on Ship 06, is this still the case?

Hopefully that isn't too many questions. Thank you for your time.
1. Bumped and Cirnopedia, are probably your best resources now. The skill tree website is still up, and other than that I think the only new useful tool like that is the affixing simulator: http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/
2. Rangers are decently strong these days, however they're completely outclassed by Br/Hu and Gu/Hu. They completely destroy bosses, but they're not the best at taking out trash mobs right now. Rangers are getting buffed next week though with 70 cap, which should substantial help them out. I'm expecting them to be one of the new OP bandwagon classes.
3. I believe Ship 06 still has a small English community. The major English players are still at Ship 10 or 02 still though.

Phaesphora
Apr 17, 2014, 12:52 PM
Thank you, nathanielzor.

It looks like, based on Cirnopedia, things have become much more complex over the last year. I imagine it will take some time to get up to speed.

:rappy:

Tsuki Kanade
Apr 17, 2014, 01:06 PM
Thank you, nathanielzor.

It looks like, based on Cirnopedia, things have become much more complex over the last year. I imagine it will take some time to get up to speed.

:rappy:

I'd suggest going through the ARKs Road quests. It did help a bit with getting me up to speed when the Support Partners came out.

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/arks_road.php (Cirnopedia ARKs Road Guide)

ThePendragon
Apr 17, 2014, 01:13 PM
Questions about PSO2es

1. What the hell does a PSE Burst or Cross Burst do in this game? I can't tell.
2. Will the tweaker and English patch autoupdate? Or do I need to download it regularly from the site to make sure I have the latest version?

Galax
Apr 17, 2014, 02:32 PM
What, exactly, is Hi Loga asking me?

It's been a while since I've done these runs, and I don't wish to risk using the 3-12 patch.

http://i.imgur.com/a82uKv7.jpg

[S]kyHawk
Apr 17, 2014, 02:41 PM
What, exactly, is Hi Loga asking me?

It's been a while since I've done these runs, and I don't wish to risk using the 3-12 patch.

http://i.imgur.com/a82uKv7.jpg

Hi Loga isn't asking anything. The 2 options are the player character commenting about Hi Loga:
1. He seems to be angry.
2. He seems to be crying.
(Or something along those lines.:-P)

Galax
Apr 17, 2014, 02:51 PM
kyHawk;3124101']Hi Loga isn't asking anything. The 2 options are the player character commenting about Hi Loga:
1. He seems to be angry.
2. He seems to be crying.
(Or something along those lines.:-P)

Bah. I'll likely have to do it again anyway, and then /again/ when I get the second orangey spot.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 17, 2014, 02:59 PM
since there is Satellite cannon, is there now a reason to keep an assault rifle with you if you go gu/hu?

Edson Drake
Apr 17, 2014, 03:25 PM
since there is Satellite cannon, is there now a reason to keep an assault rifle with you if you go gu/hu?

While the cannon is incredibly powerful(one shot mini bosses and almost all bosses after WB), Machine guns are still king for the Gunner. It' s a highly mobile weapon, while the Ranger has to stand still for a long time while being very vulnerable.

GU/HU will be nerfed and Ranger buffed, but for now Gunners are still rocking.

Skyly
Apr 17, 2014, 03:33 PM

I still have one on me cause the damage output is really high.. It serves it purpose. When you're in MPA I think it's better for bossing that TMG cause your chances of being targeted are 1/12.. I was talking to some mates and I feel it's better at bossing than tmg even when playing solo. (granted you have a high r-atk rifle)

Phaesphora
Apr 17, 2014, 03:33 PM
I'd suggest going through the ARKs Road quests. It did help a bit with getting me up to speed when the Support Partners came out.

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/arks_road.php (Cirnopedia ARKs Road Guide)

Sorry to clutter up the thread. It looks like this is connected to the NPC Client Orders. Will the old Client Orders I completed in the past count toward the progress of the ARKs Road?

ThePendragon
Apr 17, 2014, 03:38 PM
Yep. In fact it can get rather frustrating. For my high level character, when Arks Road came out I got stuck in endless rewards screen as it completed them all.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 17, 2014, 03:50 PM
I still have one on me cause the damage output is really high.. It serves it purpose. When you're in MPA I think it's better for bossing that TMG cause your chances of being targeted are 1/12.. I was talking to some mates and I feel it's better at bossing than tmg even when playing solo. (granted you have a high r-atk rifle)

I have a flaupetal, its worth keeping now right (although its latent is pretty crappy)? I was thinking about goin HU/GU since i have the multiclass 11 star t mechs and a multiclass assault rifle to go along with it, it just feels more completed, but i was just skeptical on whether that one extra weapon slot for an ass rifle is worth the space.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 17, 2014, 04:19 PM
ahem, Fury Stance latent is not crappy, it boosts everything on the fury. everything.

GoldenFalcon
Apr 17, 2014, 04:56 PM
ahem, Fury Stance latent is not crappy, it boosts everything on the fury. everything.
Could just go for JA instead

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 17, 2014, 09:49 PM

by only 1% tho, how much is that really worth? o.O, i have the fury stance latent unlocked at level 1 for my 11 star t mechs and i dont see that much of a difference... :-?

Edit: And does anyone know where i can easily find diffuse shell 16?

Skyly
Apr 18, 2014, 02:21 AM
I've heard conflicting reports but does Guld Milla drop from Rinze Drahda or the crystal in Mining Base Defense?

jooozek
Apr 18, 2014, 02:37 AM
I've heard conflicting reports but does Guld Milla drop from Rinze Drahda or the crystal in Mining Base Defense?
i got my two GMs from the crystal

GoldenFalcon
Apr 18, 2014, 07:47 AM
by only 1% tho, how much is that really worth?
Try 3%

The only time where JA is worse is when you need that 3% to work on technics too

WildarmsRE5
Apr 18, 2014, 08:38 AM
you can try DF SH for Diffuse Shell 16.

gigawuts
Apr 18, 2014, 08:40 AM
Edit: And does anyone know where i can easily find diffuse shell 16?

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%88%E3%83%B3%E3% 82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84%2F%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B5%E3%83 %AB%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%95%E3%83%AB%E 7%B3%BB#z12330dq

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 18, 2014, 09:52 AM
What does "JA" encompass? does it increase all PA's by a certain percent or just only your normal attacks? i still don't understand this... If it increases power of all attacks, then doesnt fury stance do the same? increasing all attacks by a meager 1% (enraged stance latent i'm talking about vs the immediate strike latent).

Coreven
Apr 18, 2014, 10:10 AM
JA is Just Attack.

Skyly
Apr 18, 2014, 11:14 AM
What does "JA" encompass? does it increase all PA's by a certain percent or just only your normal attacks? i still don't understand this... If it increases power of all attacks, then doesnt fury stance do the same? increasing all attacks by a meager 1% (enraged stance latent i'm talking about vs the immediate strike latent).

Just attack increases your auto attack or PA damage when done correctly. I'm not to sure on the numbers/percentages but its super useful.. Especially JA + PA. I was watching the PSO2 SEA livestream by the Asiasoft CMs and all I kept hearing was click click click a million times. They weren't even JA'ing. LOLz

Also you have to look at the max lv of the latent. Enraged gets 3% max vs immediate getting 5%.. Taking into consideration of Fury Combo Up LV10.. If I had a choice I'd pick immediate strike LV 3..

WildarmsRE5
Apr 18, 2014, 11:33 AM
like I said, Enraged Stance doesn't give a flat 3% boost.

Enraged Stance works differently than Immediate Strike.

It buffs entirely on the “Fury Stance” itself, which buffs everything that buffs Fury Stance.

here is Enraged Stance description;
[SPOILER-BOX]- Enraged Stance (Increases the effects of Fury Stance by 1%, 2%, 3%) [/SPOILER-BOX]

the "s" on the "effects" stands for everything on the Fury Stance.

anyway, If you have a JA rifle, yes, it's better in terms of latent.

Aurica
Apr 18, 2014, 11:41 AM
I understand the concept of affixing, but is there a guide on how to make fodders that's needed? Or do most people just buy them off player shops?

WildarmsRE5
Apr 18, 2014, 11:45 AM
I understand the concept of affixing, but is there a guide on how to make fodders that's needed? Or do most people just buy them off player shops?http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/# DYI affixing.

you either make fodders or buy them. or buy pre- affixed stuff and affix them again. using force.

Kikikiki
Apr 18, 2014, 11:47 AM
like I said, Enraged Stance doesn't give a flat 3% boost.

Enraged Stance works differently than Immediate Strike.

It buffs entirely on the “Fury Stance” itself, which buffs everything that buffs Fury Stance.

here is Enraged Stance description;
[SPOILER-BOX]- Enraged Stance (Increases the effects of Fury Stance by 1%, 2%, 3%) [/SPOILER-BOX]

Do you have a source or is this flat assumption? Because as far as I'm concerned, Stance buffs shouldn't work on the secondary skills, a.k.a what's down the initial skill.

You should notice that the game does divide the initial skill and the following ones into multiples (check the skill section), so saying it affects Fury Stance, for me, only means that it affects your initial Fury, so just a flat out 3% boost to say.

If that's what you say is true, Average Stance potentials should be boosting your damage by 21%, but unfortunately, I don't see that huge of a damage jump from Lv.0 potential to Lv.3 potential.

Aurica
Apr 18, 2014, 12:05 PM
http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/# DYI affixing.

you either make fodders or buy them. or buy pre- affixed stuff and affix them again. using force.

Thanks! My wallet doesn't appreciate your reply, but I do!

Bellion
Apr 18, 2014, 12:07 PM

No, the "s" doesn't just magically make it so it applies to Fury Stance ups as well. It's merely a 3% to Fury Stance itself.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 18, 2014, 12:20 PM
Do you have a source or is this flat assumption? Because as far as I'm concerned, Stance buffs shouldn't work on the secondary skills, a.k.a what's down the initial skill.

You should notice that the game does divide the initial skill and the following ones into multiples (check the skill section), so saying it affects Fury Stance, for me, only means that it affects your initial Fury, so just a flat out 3% boost to say.

If that's what you say is true, Average Stance potentials should be boosting your damage by 21%, but unfortunately, I don't see that huge of a damage jump from Lv.0 potential to Lv.3 potential.something I read while looking for Ra/Hu build. way back during VH days.

. . .

I don't know if it's true, I just read bullshit.

anyway, Immediate Strike stacks with Fury Combo right?

so it'd be a better choice than Zero Effort or Crushing Blow.

*flies high, with grace*

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 18, 2014, 01:25 PM
I just wasted 1mil on trying to affix/make one fodder and it failed . . . how hard is it really to go quartz power 3 spirita 3?
any advice on doing this? i also bought 4 10% affix boosters to add to the cost (around 200k).
i first made a fodder with quartz soul power 3 and a junk, and another fodder with quartz soul spirita 3 and a junk, finally i tried to combine the 2 fodders to make another fodder with quartz sould power 3 and spirita 3... but failed. Thats when i rage quitted =.= most of the cost actually came from buying the shit from player shop. I'm freemium so i dont even have 100 inv. space and i have extremely limited storage so thats also a limitation.

Sizustar
Apr 18, 2014, 01:30 PM
I just wasted 1mil on trying to affix/make one fodder and it failed . . . how hard is it really to go quartz power 3 spirita 3?
any advice on doing this? i also bought 4 10% affix boosters to add to the cost (around 200k).
i first made a fodder with quartz soul power 3 and a junk, and another fodder with quartz soul spirita 3 and a junk, finally i tried to combine the 2 fodders to make another fodder with quartz sould power 3 and spirita 3... but failed. Thats when i rage quitted =.= most of the cost actually came from buying the shit from player shop. I'm freemium so i dont even have 100 inv. space and i have extremely limited storage so thats also a limitation.

You can see the success %, so all it take is a bit of planning
The highest level is 30% through exchanging excube.
If the item is the same name it also addes in...5 or 10% success to it too.

And here is a caculator
http://pso2numao.web.fc2.com/dodo/

ThePendragon
Apr 18, 2014, 01:31 PM
Questions about PSO2es

2. Will the tweaker and English patch autoupdate? Or do I need to download it regularly from the site to make sure I have the latest version?

:-?:-?:-?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 18, 2014, 01:37 PM
checks out the excube exchange shop for 30%'s*
turns around*
^^;
20 excubes....... :sleepy:

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Apr 18, 2014, 04:09 PM
What's the most powerful Photon Blast? Started raising an DEX mag and the PB is beyond pathetic.

Tifa

Triple_S
Apr 18, 2014, 04:11 PM
Ketos Proi is probably the best Photon Blast. Basically, anyone within its range while it flies around gets an incredible boost to PP regen.

Dunno about the best directly-damaging PB though.

the_importer_
Apr 18, 2014, 04:16 PM
Why do the forums rules say that we can't post links to translation patches and yet, people all over to forums are posting links to Ark Layer's website? Just curious.

Skyly
Apr 18, 2014, 04:18 PM
http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/# DYI affixing.

Using Force?

checks out the excube exchange shop for 30%'s*
turns around*
^^;
20 excubes....... :sleepy:

20 cubes really isn't a lot being that mine base defense spits then out at you. Just save your 10 stars. I consider affixing part of end game so it's not just a quick way to increase damage. Just start slow and only affix soul + statIII

MINI GUIDE:
1. Put the target soul + junk affix on your main weapon.
2. Make 2 fodders with target soul + target statIII
-To do that just search player shop for (2) 2 slot wep/armor with statIII + junk affix you want.. It's usually like dirt cheap 1-5k
-Then just buy (4) 2 slot wep/armor with the target soul + junk affix you want
-After you've done that go use 2 of the fodder you bought with the target soul + junk affix and add them to one of the 2 slot statIII + junk affix fodder. The ability success rate is like 50/60% but who cares.. The fodder is dirt cheap. Do this till you have (2) 2 slot fodder with target soul + statIII
3. Now add those (2) 2 slot fodder with target soul + statIII to your main weapon. The success rate should be like 80/80%
4. Either add it with or without booster it's up to you.

Hope this helps. Just a rough guide. For 2 slot affixing on weapons and armor. 2 slot wep/armor is really all the casual player needs IMO. The most slots on weps/armor the more $$ and headaches.

Sizustar
Apr 18, 2014, 06:16 PM
What's the most powerful Photon Blast? Started raising an DEX mag and the PB is beyond pathetic.

Tifa

There is item in the Excube exchange shop that can change a Mag's photon blast, so you can just make a pure stat mag for the class you play.

strikerhunter
Apr 18, 2014, 06:38 PM
Questions about PSO2es

1. Super spawns enemies for a limited amount of time. Basically as soon as you kill one mob or wave of mob, another mob or wave will spawn instantly.The faster you kill, the more EXP and chances at rares you get because of new mobs instantly spawning.

Cross burst is basically 2 or more PSE burst together, this happens with two or more PSE levels reach to level 8.

PSE have certain effects depending on the map and sometimes quest, so when you reach a PSE or Cross burst you are basically getting a super spawn of mobs while getting the maximum benefits/bonus that the PSE levels are giving you.

2. I don't use the tweak and patch but if I'm correct it auto-updates? Can anyone with the tweaker and patch assure this?

Skyly
Apr 18, 2014, 07:11 PM
2. I don't use the tweak and patch but if I'm correct it auto-updates? Can anyone with the tweaker and patch assure this?

Update process on the tweaker consists of a file check then the program downloads and installs the updates.

I usually just manually check for updates through the tweaker then let the tweaker update and install.

Sacrificial
Apr 18, 2014, 07:12 PM
1. Super spawns enemies for a limited amount of time. Basically as soon as you kill one mob or wave of mob, another mob or wave will spawn instantly.The faster you kill, the more EXP and chances at rares you get because of new mobs instantly spawning.

Cross burst is basically 2 or more PSE burst together, this happens with two or more PSE levels reach to level 8.

PSE have certain effects depending on the map and sometimes quest, so when you reach a PSE or Cross burst you are basically getting a super spawn of mobs while getting the maximum benefits/bonus that the PSE levels are giving you.

he asked for the smartphone version derp strike.

I dont know i don't notice anything either. It might be an increased amount of time legible to get "excellent" rank.

You need to patch it manual.

mctastee
Apr 18, 2014, 07:45 PM
Why do the forums rules say that we can't post links to translation patches and yet, people all over to forums are posting links to Ark Layer's website? Just curious.

This is a really good question.

strikerhunter
Apr 18, 2014, 07:47 PM
he asked for the smartphone version derp strike.

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2750&pictureid=38389[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sizustar
Apr 18, 2014, 07:57 PM
:-?:-?:-?

Most likely just increased rare drop

WildarmsRE5
Apr 18, 2014, 10:11 PM
Using Force?Force, as in. . . Forcing it. if it fails, you wasted money and now you're gonna waste more money by attempting it again, and you're not even sure whether it'll go fine.

that's how affixing is. I wasted 11 mil just trying to 4s a Guld Milla with Poison III. it was worth it doe.

but my units somehow only took 4mil each to 4s. (booster stat, fodders included)

Skyly
Apr 18, 2014, 11:28 PM
How good are status effects? Most mobs die super fast right? So what's the point of them?

Crystal_Shard
Apr 18, 2014, 11:49 PM
It may not have as much use for mobs, but bosses are also affected by certain SEs, and inflicting an SE is key to activating the increased damage some skills provide. There's also things like Shock for Elder, Burn for the various banthers, etc, etc., which stun/debilitate the boss, opening them up to slow and powerful attacks. So yes, SEs have a role to play for improving DPS.

Naiza Sa Remasu
Apr 19, 2014, 12:03 AM
You can see the success %, so all it take is a bit of planning
The highest level is 30% through exchanging excube.

*If the item is the same name it also addes in...5 or 10% success to it too.*

And here is a caculator
http://pso2numao.web.fc2.com/dodo/

I was looking for that answer for a while now. Thank you

.Jack
Apr 19, 2014, 12:05 AM
What site do people use to upload high quality screen shots? I'm used to using Imgur but it seems to degrade the quality for some reason. And is there a recommended setting to get the best quality? (using 4th gen i7-4770K w/NVIDIA GTX 860M if that helps)

Sizustar
Apr 19, 2014, 12:07 AM
How good are status effects? Most mobs die super fast right? So what's the point of them?

Status effect effect boss differently, even if it doesn't deal damage.

Shock stunning Dark Faiz Elder, and Hand
Shock stunning Zeshrayda

Ice freezing Vol dragon, etc.

And in TD1 and TD2, Ice is really useful, if you build the 90% freeze Fo, since frozen enemy can't hurt the tower

Bloothehegdehog
Apr 19, 2014, 12:39 AM
Why is it that Matter board 6, D-5, when selected as the guided matter, says I should go to both the desert and the underground tunnels for something from Big Varhda?

ryukin182
Apr 19, 2014, 01:34 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/13L2AIE.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
I'm trying to figure out what this is trying to tell me to do with Rebecca or why this distance meter over her head is. Can anyone tell me?

jooozek
Apr 19, 2014, 02:01 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/13L2AIE.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
I'm trying to figure out what this is trying to tell me to do with Rebecca or why this distance meter over her head is. Can anyone tell me?

use this guide
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-support-partners-and-arks-road-system/

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Apr 19, 2014, 03:43 AM
How often do they change AC scratches?

What's the most powerful Photon Blast that you can buy from excube shop for damage output?

Tifa

tanizarz
Apr 19, 2014, 04:05 AM
are "Orochi Agito" Katana Weapon really drop from Dark Elder (lv.46++)??.

Sanguine2009
Apr 19, 2014, 04:33 AM
^ yes, however the drop rate is abysmal

btw-Niji
Apr 19, 2014, 04:58 AM
are "Orochi Agito" Katana Weapon really drop from Dark Elder (lv.46++)??.
If it's not "raging" (or whatever it's called) Falz, the drop pretty much does not exist.

Have fun.

Ordy
Apr 19, 2014, 06:04 AM
How often do they change AC scratches?

What's the most powerful Photon Blast that you can buy from excube shop for damage output?

a) Last AC scratch release dates: 04/09, 03/26, 03/05, 02/12, 01/22

So 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 3 weeks, 3 weeks ...

b) First, PB damage is based on your stats and mag level, some of them are T-ATK, others are S-ATK or R-ATK so pick one according to the mag you feed. Second, we are getting a PB damage boost in a few days, so I'd rather wait and see the new versions of PB. Finally, if I had to pick one for single target damage, I'd go either with Ilios Proi or Ketos Imera.

the drop pretty much does not exist.

I don't know but ... for something that does not exist, I've got to say that I've seen quite a few running around lately.

Skyly
Apr 19, 2014, 06:12 AM
Are you able to sell Grind Risk Reduction (+2) on player shops? It seems to be not letting me..

Alukard
Apr 19, 2014, 06:38 AM
I don't know but ... for something that does not exist, I've got to say that I've seen quite a few running around lately.

You took that out of context. His point is that the drop from the regular falz ( inbound, I believe ) is so low, it's as if the drop doesn't exist.

Raging falz has boosted drop-rates.

BIG OLAF
Apr 19, 2014, 07:35 AM
What the hell are those insane "GAS & Aika" videos playing on the in-game TV screens? I was never more confused in my life than when I saw those.

Daiyousei
Apr 19, 2014, 07:36 AM
Why is it that Matter board 6, D-5, when selected as the guided matter, says I should go to both the desert and the underground tunnels for something from Big Varhda?

Because Big Vardha can spawn in desert if you happen upon an area big enough for his colossal body to spawn

Z-0
Apr 19, 2014, 07:51 AM
What the hell are those insane "GAS & Aika" videos playing on the in-game TV screens? I was never more confused in my life than when I saw those.
GAS is my fan. Not joking either.

But more seriously, they're a couple of players who make wacky videos for fun. They're great.

BIG OLAF
Apr 19, 2014, 07:52 AM
I didn't see what was funny about any of it.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 19, 2014, 08:27 AM

Just tell him that it doesn't exist. Don't get his hopes up because after 1.5k hours in less than a year has gotten me nothing from falz. I just decided to never do them at this point. Then I see my friend who just started last month and as soon as he gets into SH mode a twin laminitis drops for him, and he plays as a fighter. Now he thinks 11 star falz drops are nothing. You don't know th true worth of something unless it never drops for you after grinding for hundreds of hours for it.

Sizustar
Apr 19, 2014, 08:35 AM

Japanese stand up comedy style video based on word play and pun.

Friyn
Apr 19, 2014, 02:08 PM
Iirc it was mentioned somewhere that SEGA is going to boost Soul success rate. Any idea when this'll hit live servers, if ever?

Cai
Apr 19, 2014, 02:23 PM
Do we know how the mag camos will work in the upcoming episode? Meaning: if I buy an evolution device now will it become a camo in the upcoming patch?

Sizustar
Apr 19, 2014, 02:56 PM
Do we know how the mag camos will work in the upcoming episode? Meaning: if I buy an evolution device now will it become a camo in the upcoming patch?

you can obtain a [Mag Changing Pass] from the Recycle Shop that lets you choose from a list of evolution devices used after the April 23rd update. Though your current mags are automatically included in the list, mag devices used prior to April 23rd will not appear among the list of choices.

Skyly
Apr 19, 2014, 04:46 PM
Iirc it was mentioned somewhere that SEGA is going to boost Soul success rate. Any idea when this'll hit live servers, if ever?

Check bumped.

HiOc
Apr 19, 2014, 05:29 PM
What are the requirements for a Photon Tree to physically grow?

Skyly
Apr 19, 2014, 06:31 PM

By doing team orders iirc

Rakurai
Apr 19, 2014, 07:19 PM
Do rare drop boosters affect the drop rate of advance capsules any?

I don't feel like I'm getting as many as I should be if they were, but I could just be unlucky.

Sizustar
Apr 19, 2014, 07:41 PM

By leveling it every...5 or 8? level with team point earned through Team orders

Do rare drop boosters affect the drop rate of advance capsules any?

I don't feel like I'm getting as many as I should be if they were, but I could just be unlucky.

Yes, it does.

.Jack
Apr 19, 2014, 11:16 PM
Will your room decorations stay intact if you switch scenery in your room?

Kondibon
Apr 19, 2014, 11:17 PM
Will your room decorations stay intact if you switch scenery in your room?Yes, I think that's the point.

BIG OLAF
Apr 19, 2014, 11:19 PM
Yes, I think that's the point.

Correct. It used to reset everything, but they changed it, like, a year ago. Changing your room scenery won't move any decorations.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 19, 2014, 11:22 PM
In preparation for the upcoming shaqs, which is more reasonable? Preparation to spam seabed shaqs for calzanes/any 11 star katana (so more f caps) or preparation to spam coast for all the rare agitos/brule fluids/any 11 star weap. I'm having a hard time to decide which caps I should buy in large amounts ahead of time right now. So far I have 30 of each def caps but I doubt that's enough.

.Jack
Apr 19, 2014, 11:39 PM
Correct. It used to reset everything, but they changed it, like, a year ago. Changing your room scenery won't move any decorations.

Good to know. I can't remember if I've changed it before.

In preparation for the upcoming shaqs, which is more reasonable? Preparation to spam seabed shaqs for calzanes/any 11 star katana (so more f caps) or preparation to spam coast for all the rare agitos/brule fluids/any 11 star weap. I'm having a hard time to decide which caps I should buy in large amounts ahead of time right now. So far I have 30 of each def caps but I doubt that's enough.

I'm not sure about the second run but for the 1st and 3rd tunnels and sanctum full runs you'll come up with a very good amount, there's not really a need to buy any unless you're building risk somewhere.

UnLucky
Apr 19, 2014, 11:53 PM
Buying caps? Just do forest/desert/mines/FC/city/ruins/sanctum and you should make more caps than you spend.

There should always be people running FC or ruins, so just join a high risk party and have a blast.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 19, 2014, 11:54 PM
Good to know. I can't remember if I've changed it before.

I'm not sure about the second run but for the 1st and 3rd tunnels and sanctum full runs you'll come up with a very good amount, there's not really a need to buy any unless you're building risk somewhere.

Well, my goal is to build ridiculous amount of risk on one of the seabed/coast shaqs so that agitos/calzanes drop like meseta.

.Jack
Apr 20, 2014, 12:07 AM
Well, my goal is to build ridiculous amount of risk on one of the seabed/coast shaqs so that agitos/calzanes drop like meseta.

Just rush straight to boss room in that case, depending how fast you can kill a boss you'll have +20 risk easily in a day. It'll cost a few mill if you solo or a bit more if you invite friends along.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 20, 2014, 12:10 AM
Just rush straight to boss room in that case, depending how fast you can kill a boss you'll have +20 risk easily in a day. It'll cost a few mill if you solo or a bit more if you invite friends along.

Wouldn't that totally defeat the purpose tho? I still want the S ranks so I can get more drops from the boss.

Edit: they haven't announced any details on the shaqs yet right?

.Jack
Apr 20, 2014, 12:33 AM
Wouldn't that totally defeat the purpose tho? I still want the S ranks so I can get more drops from the boss.

Edit: they haven't announced any details on the shaqs yet right?

I was thinking about building a high risk first beforehand to make the runs better for the party, I'm not sure about any new details.

KuroKanden
Apr 20, 2014, 01:30 AM
Are extended weapons able to be reverted back to their original state as of now? Have they released the reset item for it? I'm aware that you're able to reset Technics now, at the very least.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Apr 20, 2014, 02:01 AM
How do you fix screen tear during windowed or virtual fullscreen modes? Vsync is forced on in Nvidia control panel and doesn't help. Tried triple buffering as well and it hasn't helped either.

Any suggestions? I want to play at my screens native resolution instead of relying on PSO's max screen resolution for fullscreen mode which isn't mu monitors max resolution output.

Tifa

strikerhunter
Apr 20, 2014, 02:07 AM
Are extended weapons able to be reverted back to their original state as of now? Have they released the reset item for it? I'm aware that you're able to reset Technics now, at the very least.

Currently, no.

Cakecicle
Apr 20, 2014, 05:47 AM
What's the level cap and how long would it take to reach it? Without paying for boosts and whatever else.:jpsmile:

Kikikiki
Apr 20, 2014, 06:37 AM
What's the level cap and how long would it take to reach it? Without paying for boosts and whatever else.:jpsmile:

The current level cap is 65, and soon to be raised to 70 on April 23rd. In my case, my first character which was made when there was no active XP event took ~500 hours to reach 65/65, playing casually. My second character was made during a series of Falz event, using 75% XP boost tickets, took ~200 hours. And my third character, during the Limited Quest event, also using 75% XP boost tickets, took ~230 hours.

I wouldn't really worry about boosters, since they're pretty cheap on the player shop, and you can purchase them.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 20, 2014, 07:57 AM
How good are status effects? Most mobs die super fast right? So what's the point of them?here, I dug this up for you.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/5vW7ofD.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

it's only useful during Dragonkins like, caterdrans, Quartz, Ex.

seriously, I felt good after poisoning Caterdran then recovering like 2k HP every 3 - 5 secs.

this also makes Quartz/Ex takedowns much much easier.

LordKaiser
Apr 20, 2014, 07:06 PM
If someone deletes you from their FL, they still appear on your FL? I found someone on b209 that appears offline on my FL.

It seems that I will have to clean my list soon....

strikerhunter
Apr 20, 2014, 07:08 PM
If someone deletes you from their FL, they still appear on your FL? I found someone on b209 that appears offline on my FL.

It seems that I will have to clean my list soon....

Anyone that deletes you from their FL will still be on your FL.

LordKaiser
Apr 20, 2014, 07:20 PM
Anyone that deletes you from their FL will still be on your FL. Thanks for the replay. OK I will delete him, since he didn't even recognize me.

Idk why many MMOs don't do what the PSN does that if someone deletes you, it's also deleted from your list...

Atmius
Apr 20, 2014, 07:43 PM
Anyone that deletes you from their FL will still be on your FL.

I believe it also has a side effect of you being unable to use their friend partners aswell.

I have a question since i'm lazy and dont feel like looking it up: what does the underlined portion of this say? I know it's making mention of excubes and experience, but precisely how I am unsure.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/0HqUBvF.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 20, 2014, 08:03 PM
there are 2 ways of getting a color exchange pass, i know the first way is to trade in 14 ac scratch items, what is the second? o.O

Triple_S
Apr 20, 2014, 08:04 PM
there are 2 ways of getting a color exchange pass, i know the first way is to trade in 14 ac scratch items, what is the second? o.O

Trade in a Rappy Suit of some kind.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 20, 2014, 08:06 PM
Trade in a Rappy Suit of some kind.

shux, those are always 2mil and up =.=

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 20, 2014, 10:22 PM
I've been thinking recently, but does pso-world ever do pso2 fanart contests?

Daiyousei
Apr 21, 2014, 12:23 AM
Since when were rappy suits 2m? is that how much they are on your ship?

Sizustar
Apr 21, 2014, 01:51 AM
shux, those are always 2mil and up =.=

Yellow Rappy suit - 735k
White Rappy suit - 651k

Ship 2 price
Average price of AC outfit for male, 120k

It's much cheaper to buy a Rappy Suit, and even 2 Million, is just 2 day of full doing all TACO.

Rakurai
Apr 21, 2014, 03:00 AM
Yes, it does.

Did a full clear run of the caves with 250% boosters and got a PSE burst that lasted about eight minutes.

Six advance capsules. I must be really unlucky, I guess.

BlueCast Boy
Apr 21, 2014, 05:32 AM
Is there any link for any translation for Story modes (not the Story Patch for tweaker) or Matter Board stuff, also kinda wondering about when a character ask u question and 2 options to say i don;t know if they like on PSP2 story to get Perfect ending or something.

Sacrificial
Apr 21, 2014, 05:46 AM
I've been thinking recently, but does pso-world ever do pso2 fanart contests?

there is often a psa jam or something, look in the fanwork section on this forum.
or ask xoqolg.

Last open fanwork contest was short story telling.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 21, 2014, 05:54 AM
Since when were rappy suits 2m? is that how much they are on your ship?

Lol yeap, checked recently but the cheapest one isn't too bad, around 900,000, but wat the hell makes these rappy suits even valuable eludes me.

darkepyonuk
Apr 21, 2014, 06:02 AM
Regarding accesory tickets

ok so ive been buying loadsa random tickets not knowing what they are, mostly accesory, but I find that cus I use the ticket on my main in some cases I can use the accesory on my alt but not allways, is the ticket limited to the cara you use it on?

WildarmsRE5
Apr 21, 2014, 06:20 AM
Regarding accesory tickets

ok so ive been buying loadsa random tickets not knowing what they are, mostly accesory, but I find that cus I use the ticket on my main in some cases I can use the accesory on my alt but not allways, is the ticket limited to the cara you use it on?yes, you can use them for your Support Partner too.

you cannot however, use them for another character, you'll have to buy another one for that character.

darkepyonuk
Apr 21, 2014, 06:26 AM
yes, you can use them for your Support Partner too.

you cannot however, use them for another character, you'll have to buy another one for that character.

Well I do try and look for them again but all the ones I used on my main now have an X next to them so clearly its limmited to one ticket per account and its your choice, but some tickets ive used it appears on both my caras and others it doesnt

Kondibon
Apr 21, 2014, 06:40 AM
Well I do try and look for them again but all the ones I used on my main now have an X next to them so clearly its limmited to one ticket per account and its your choice, but some tickets ive used it appears on both my caras and others it doesnt
Are you sure you haven't just used the same one on the characters. It sounds like you don't even know which ones you've used. There's no limit to how many characters that can have an accessory unlocked.
EDIT: Also they're going to be unusable on any character who has them if that's what you meant. Try looking on a different character.

Also, about SPs unlocking them. They just have whichever ones you have unlocked. Which means you can unlock ones that aren't usable by your gender or race. You should probably try looking them up or something unless you're just buying cheap ones.

darkepyonuk
Apr 21, 2014, 07:14 AM
Are you sure you haven't just used the same one on the characters. It sounds like you don't even know which ones you've used. There's no limit to how many characters that can have an accessory unlocked.
EDIT: Also they're going to be unusable on any character who has them if that's what you meant. Try looking on a different character.

Also, about SPs unlocking them. They just have whichever ones you have unlocked. Which means you can unlock ones that aren't usable by your gender or race. You should probably try looking them up or something unless you're just buying cheap ones.

Well cus im on vita I jus buy random 1k tickets, one of the accesorys I want is a warrior helmet, I got one for my alt, just bought the ticket again on my main and I cant use it

edit: I bought the ticket again and went to use it and It mustve said I allready own it and still has an X infront of it but now my main has it

the_importer_
Apr 21, 2014, 08:55 AM
So I decided to use the PSO2es app to feed my mag during the day at work. Only problem I see so far is that I will run out of food pretty quickly and I can't seem to find a way to buy more Trimates from the app. Is this a limitation or is the store that sales items very well hidden?

Thanks

Panth3r
Apr 21, 2014, 06:41 PM
So I just beat the matterboard 11 story mission, when I go back to Xion for the new matterboard she just tells me
すまない。
新たな偶時を掴むための準備には
今しばらくの時間を要する

Any idea what i need to be doing?
Does this have anything to do with the game skipping me from matterboard 9 to 11?

nicoga3000
Apr 21, 2014, 09:03 PM
Coming back from a LONG while back (pre-English patch). I'm only level 20. What should I focus on? Playing Ranger.

Also, should I be leveling multiple classes now or wait until I max Ranger? I love launchers, and ideally, I want a Guld Milla to re-live the glory days of PSO. Is there a certain sub I should consider?

Oh, and are skill points/builds still a thing? If so, is there a list of "good" builds? I don't want to have to deal with paying money to reset since I'm US and that will be a hassle.

Sizustar
Apr 21, 2014, 10:19 PM
Coming back from a LONG while back (pre-English patch). I'm only level 20. What should I focus on? Playing Ranger.

Also, should I be leveling multiple classes now or wait until I max Ranger? I love launchers, and ideally, I want a Guld Milla to re-live the glory days of PSO. Is there a certain sub I should consider?

Oh, and are skill points/builds still a thing? If so, is there a list of "good" builds? I don't want to have to deal with paying money to reset since I'm US and that will be a hassle.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

KrimzoneReaver
Apr 22, 2014, 07:47 AM
How does Banishing Arrow work? Does it only record attacks that hit the actual sphere, or does it record everything that hits the part that the sphere is attached to? Also does damage done by your party or multi-parties count too?

Ce'Nedra
Apr 22, 2014, 08:05 AM
Anyone around here have or know where I can get NPC CC file for Lottie so I can make a char out of it?

LordYata
Apr 22, 2014, 09:34 AM
How does Banishing Arrow work? Does it only record attacks that hit the actual sphere, or does it record everything that hits the part that the sphere is attached to? Also does damage done by your party or multi-parties count too?

Banishing Arrow damage counts all damage done by you to that enemy. Even if you hit a different part than where the sphere is.

SakuRei
Apr 22, 2014, 01:42 PM
I'm kinda having doubts on Extending a weapons, since I've heard that it's better to extend 1~3 * weapons or so...

Questions I need so far...

1 - What are the best * or rarity of weapons that are good to extend? (since I know 10* above weapons are not good to extend as what I've heard.)
2 - What is the last level/maximum level/limit of extension when I extend a weapon or unit?
3 - Besides 10* weapons, is it good to extend 10* units as well? Or should I just extend lower */rarity units?

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
I'm kinda having doubts on Extending a weapons, since I've heard that it's better to extend 1~3 * weapons or so...

Questions I need so far...

1 - What are the best * or rarity of weapons that are good to extend? (since I know 10* above weapons are not good to extend as what I've heard.)
2 - What is the last level/maximum level/limit of extension when I extend a weapon or unit?
3 - Besides 10* weapons, is it good to extend 10* units as well? Or should I just extend lower */rarity units?

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/craft_2.php#nav

Rien
Apr 22, 2014, 02:33 PM
1. low end 10* or 7-9*.
2. Level 5 for 9*. The number of levels increase for lower rarity (1-3* having the most levels and thus the biggest resource drain)
3. Yes. One popular set to extend is the Dark Falz Elder/Hunar set since it gave a good set bonus but had no s-def (extension solves that)

So I just beat the matterboard 11 story mission, when I go back to Xion for the new matterboard she just tells me
すまない。
新たな偶時を掴むための準備には
今しばらくの時間を要する

Any idea what i need to be doing?
Does this have anything to do with the game skipping me from matterboard 9 to 11?

"I'm sorry. To open up more timelines to work with, I'd need more time to prepare."

frheekier
Apr 22, 2014, 02:35 PM
Ok, I figured out how to buy the AC,Now how much do I need to become premium??

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 02:38 PM
Ok, I figured out how to buy the AC,Now how much do I need to become premium??

Buy the 30, 60 or 90 day premium item from the AC shop and use it.
プレミアムセット30日 Premium Set 30 days
プレミアムセット60日 Premium Set 60 days
プレミアムセット90日 Premium Set 90 Days

Skyly
Apr 22, 2014, 03:15 PM
Buy the 30, 60 or 90 day premium item from the AC shop and use it.
プレミアムセット30日 Premium Set 30 days - 1300AC
プレミアムセット60日 Premium Set 60 days - 2300AC
プレミアムセット90日 Premium Set 90 Days - 3300AC

*Added actual AC pricing for premium*

DJcooltrainer
Apr 22, 2014, 03:27 PM
Serious question: do any of you run with different weapons with different elements for situational use? As a braver, would it be worth it to invest in Katanas of different elements depending on what area I'm going to?

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 03:33 PM
Serious question: do any of you run with different weapons with different elements for situational use? As a braver, would it be worth it to invest in Katanas of different elements depending on what area I'm going to?

I have full element set, except Ice and wind, waiting to see if the update will bring new Ice Tali or rod.

Wind, just not interested in using it.

DJcooltrainer
Apr 22, 2014, 03:41 PM
I have full element set, except Ice and wind, waiting to see if the update will bring new Ice Tali or rod.

Wind, just not interested in using it.

Obviously there's going to be a good damage increase when using the correct element, but would you say you've noticed any other benefits? More frequent and/or longer PSE bursts? Worth the money you spent on it?

Skyly
Apr 22, 2014, 03:45 PM

I don't think you get elemental penaltilities like you did in PSU. I usually just go with 50% light. Just imagine if you had to affix and 50% AND potential an elemental set. It's just too much

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 03:46 PM
Obviously there's going to be a good damage increase when using the correct element, but would you say you've noticed any other benefits? More frequent and/or longer PSE bursts? Worth the money you spent on it?

The element bonus for Force Tech doesn't come in till after today's update

Kantalope
Apr 22, 2014, 03:58 PM
I've just started playing again recently and was wondering whether people move up to the next difficulty as soon as possible, or ride through all the quest zones before going up a difficulty. I'm level 30 and not sure if I should be working through on hard, or finishing up the higher level normal zones, and then going back to hard mode.

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 03:59 PM
I've just started playing again recently and was wondering whether people move up to the next difficulty as soon as possible, or ride through all the quest zones before going up a difficulty. I'm level 30 and not sure if I should be working through on hard, or finishing up the higher level normal zones, and then going back to hard mode.

Fight enemy within 10 level of your current level for best exp.
And you can choose to follow daily CO(Region) or follow Matterboard, the choice is yours.

Kikikiki
Apr 22, 2014, 04:19 PM

I don't think this is needed, since Attribute works differently from other games that I've played; just by having the Attribute on your weapon, the amount of attack is already increased, having the correct Attribute will just increase the damage by 0.2%.

I don't think it's worth going head over heels for 0.2% damage on specific areas. Especially if what it's going to do is take up a lot of weapon palettes which can be used for more efficient purposes.

Kantalope
Apr 22, 2014, 04:22 PM
Fight enemy within 10 level of your current level for best exp.
And you can choose to follow daily CO(Region) or follow Matterboard, the choice is yours.

Thanks for the reply, but I think I asked my question incorrectly. Is there a difference between level 30 normal monsters xp/drop/etc and the same level monsters on hard? I think I just unlocked the sanctum free exploration, which is about level 30 normal, but I could go back and do hard, where I think the mines quests would be the same level.

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the reply, but I think I asked my question incorrectly. Is there a difference between level 30 normal monsters xp/drop/etc and the same level monsters on hard? I think I just unlocked the sanctum free exploration, which is about level 30 normal, but I could go back and do hard, where I think the mines quests would be the same level.

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/enemy_5.php#nav

omgwtflolbbl
Apr 22, 2014, 04:58 PM
Right now, my Ra/Hu is using a +10 Calvaria set, except for the rear which has no +grind (lol). I'm looking to upgrade it, but I also don't have premium for easy 10* access.

I'm looking at using a crafted Tian set (rear and arm) and something that hopefully gives a decent amount of PP for legs as an upgrade. Is this a bad idea, or is there anything better I could reasonably get? How significant is the fact that I won't have the hidden resists anymore?

Also, even though I'm Ra, would I still probably craft for tech defense (if I do craft for a new set) for the extra PP if that's what I'm after?

Jim
Apr 22, 2014, 06:39 PM
Trying to figure out what this error message means, and how to troubleshoot it. Any ideas?

Is there a monthly limit to how much AC you can charge? Because i got a message saying,"In order to purchase more than the limit of this month, you can not purchase."

It depends on where you're buying it from. I know Sutocorp limits you to 10000 Webmoney per transaction. I don't know if consecutive 10000 point transactions are allowed or not. Have you tried purchasing from Arks Layer (http://arks-layer.com/webmoney.php)? They should be able to provide you with as much as you want. They even have a 20000 point option!

I only purchase from arks layer. I get this message when im on the pso2 site to enter in how much AC im gonna get. Ive tried selecting 5000AC but still get the msg even if i try to do any of the lower ones i still get the msg. :-?

Edit: I've requested a screenshot of the original, Japanese error message. I will edit it into this post once I have it.

nathanielzor
Apr 22, 2014, 07:01 PM
Right now, my Ra/Hu is using a +10 Calvaria set, except for the rear which has no +grind (lol). I'm looking to upgrade it, but I also don't have premium for easy 10* access.

I'm looking at using a crafted Tian set (rear and arm) and something that hopefully gives a decent amount of PP for legs as an upgrade. Is this a bad idea, or is there anything better I could reasonably get? How significant is the fact that I won't have the hidden resists anymore?

Also, even though I'm Ra, would I still probably craft for tech defense (if I do craft for a new set) for the extra PP if that's what I'm after?

Calbun set = (3+3+3, 10 set bonus) 19 PP 60 R-ATK

Tian (Crafted) + White Tail = (2+2+10, no set bonus) 14 (16 if you go Tech craft) PP 90 R-ATK

Tian (Crafted) + Burn Tail = (2+2+5, no set bonus) 9-11 PP, 90 R-ATK

Folly Set + Heiremjess (3+3+10, 10 set bonus) 26 PP 60 R-ATK

Blitz Set + White Tail (3+3+10, 10 set bonus) 26 PP 60 R-ATK

Grab a Folly Cut + Heiremjess set (this is still fairly inexpensive nowadays.). White tails are the best PP legs, but they cost literally an arm and a leg, minimum is like 40m these days, people usually go Burn Tail for 5 PP instead, but I think thats a waste when compared to a 40 HP 3 PP unit. Meanwhile, you can get more PP running a Folly Set, in exchange for a miniscule 30 R-ATK difference. (Not to mention better defense and resists) And it has resell value in the future. If you craft Tian Set, with good affixes on them, you can never resell that, its kind of a waste.

Oh, and you should buy premium. (PS all of the above units I'm talking about are the 10* versions, you shouldn't be messing with that lower crap. If you're gonna be using anything under 10*s you might as well grab some Cougar Soul units with +60 to all ATKs and then craft those, or just use Lucky Rise units. Because you're not gonna get any benefits from anything under 10*) All of the units are fairly easy to get even without premium, except White Tails. SHAQs give me Red Code trials frequently which is where you get the good 10* units.

omgwtflolbbl
Apr 22, 2014, 07:08 PM
Well originally I was going to try to get the 10* Blitz set, but I wasn't sure how hard it is to actually get it without premium.

Crafting loses the set bonus? I don't know much about crafting, I thought it keeps set bonuses since that was what was on Cirnopedia (hidden HP/PP bonuses overwritten, but set bonuses remain the same).

Lego
Apr 22, 2014, 07:16 PM
Crafting makes units lose individual stats but set bonuses stay. Crafted Tian should be sufficient till you get better stuff.

EDIT: Also get premium to hord passes so u dont need to get stuck with ''weak'' gear

Bellion
Apr 22, 2014, 07:19 PM
No, crafting does not remove the set bonus. The +90R-atk and +10PP are both part of it.
If all you want is a great mix of R-atk and PP, then crafted Tian set + Luxe leg is what you want since you're not premium.

Crafted Tian + White Tail are the best once you get premium since it's 26PP and 90 R-atk.

nathanielzor
Apr 22, 2014, 10:11 PM
Well originally I was going to try to get the 10* Blitz set, but I wasn't sure how hard it is to actually get it without premium.

Crafting loses the set bonus? I don't know much about crafting, I thought it keeps set bonuses since that was what was on Cirnopedia (hidden HP/PP bonuses overwritten, but set bonuses remain the same).
My mistake, for some reason I thought Tian Set didn't give PP as a set bonus, which is what I was trying to say. It looks like it does apparently though.
EDIT: Just figured out where I missed myself up, Tian Set doesn't give PP as a hidden stat, not the set bonus, so that's why it's good to craft.

jooozek
Apr 22, 2014, 10:37 PM
is SEGA id under maintenance? i can't login to to sega id site, getting this error:
認証に失敗しました。
入力内容に誤りがあります。
i'm 100% sure the captcha i input is proper and the credentials too

Scale of Judgment
Apr 22, 2014, 10:42 PM
is SEGA id under maintenance? i can't login to to sega id site, getting this error:
認証に失敗しました。
入力内容に誤りがあります。
i'm 100% sure the captcha i input is proper and the credentials too

Yes there is maintenance until approximately 4 hours and 20 minutes from now...

jooozek
Apr 22, 2014, 10:43 PM
Yes there is maintenance until approximately 4 hours and 20 minutes from now...

i know there is an ingame maintenance but i'm talking about the SEGA ID site itself
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega this page to be precise

Skyly
Apr 22, 2014, 11:26 PM
What if the tweaker crashes while it updates? Does it finish where it left off?

.Jack
Apr 23, 2014, 12:26 AM
Are soul affix %'s getting a boost? I see something people posting about a boost being added I'm not aware of.

Sizustar
Apr 23, 2014, 12:27 AM
Are soul affix %'s getting a boost? I see something people posting about a boost being added I'm not aware of.

A new ability that will only appear in PSO2es, which will have a chance to appear on weapon/unit that are dropped in the mobage of PSO2, it will "Greatly" increase the chance of soul affixing.

jooozek
Apr 23, 2014, 12:28 AM
what the hell am i doing wrong? infinite attempts, two attempts shown belown, everything results in the same error
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/nOqV0Uf.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
i've linked OTP some time ago but there is no OTP field on the site
also, is there some way to change my personal data if i only know and have access to the email attached to the account?

.Jack
Apr 23, 2014, 12:46 AM
A new ability that will only appear in PSO2es, which will have a chance to appear on weapon/unit that are dropped in the mobage of PSO2, it will "Greatly" increase the chance of soul affixing.

Oh, so in the phone version you can affix things like the PC version? I'm not very familiar with PSOes, I just added AC into it and haven't touched it since.

what the hell am i doing wrong? infinite attempts, two attempts shown belown, everything results in the same error
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/nOqV0Uf.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
i've linked OTP some time ago but there is no OTP field on the site

They seem correct to me, are you trying this atm in the middle of maintenance? You might have to wait a while for it to finish if that's the case.

Sizustar
Apr 23, 2014, 01:52 AM
Oh, so in the phone version you can affix things like the PC version? I'm not very familiar with PSOes, I just added AC into it and haven't touched it since.

No, when you kill enemy in PSO2es, they drop item like the main game.
The weapon and Unit you obtain in PSO2es, has a chance to get a unique ability, like fighting Boss in PSO2PC only that boss give the soul.

You can only get the soul affix bonus ability in the android version of the game.

invadrgir
Apr 23, 2014, 04:03 AM
Has anyone been getting a "pso2.exe has stopped working" issue whenever you try to launch after this patch?I wasn't having this issue whatsoever and now it's just happening whenever I try to play.

Sanguine2009
Apr 23, 2014, 04:42 AM
try running a file check

invadrgir
Apr 23, 2014, 07:35 AM
Tried it and it seems to be working now.Thanks.

Takatsuki
Apr 23, 2014, 07:38 AM
So uh... is it impossible to get Xie's new outfit?

Coreven
Apr 23, 2014, 07:51 AM
As of now.

Lego
Apr 23, 2014, 09:26 AM
Is the new LQ coming next update? I read it should come with 4/23 update.

Massamix3.0
Apr 23, 2014, 10:31 AM
Can you trade 11* weapons to other people if they have a premium account, or is it that you are only able to buy them with the appropriate pass?

Takatsuki
Apr 23, 2014, 10:33 AM
With the new camera control mode, how do you save the camera angle?

WildarmsRE5
Apr 23, 2014, 12:33 PM
what's Error 249 again? I forgot.

Zysets
Apr 23, 2014, 01:04 PM
what's Error 249 again? I forgot.

Copied from this thread. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204836)

Error 249 - サーバーへ接続することができませんでした。
しばらく時間をおいてから、再度接続してください。
その後も同様に発生する場合は
公式サイトのサポート窓口へお問い合わせください。
Unable to connect to the server - Please wait a while, then try connecting again. Please contact Technical Support if this error happens constantly.

Maybe you tried connecting during maintenance, update and try again I suppose.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 23, 2014, 01:19 PM
Copied from this thread. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204836)

Maybe you tried connecting during maintenance, update and try again I suppose.I can connect to the game, I just DC-ed and re-entered. then 249 appeared. my internet is probably retarded since I DC-ed 3 times. then that 249 appeared each time I tried.

was kinda thinking it has something to do with the patch doe, since its new and all.

HiOc
Apr 23, 2014, 01:36 PM
Where do I find クラフトテックメイカー?

Zysets
Apr 23, 2014, 02:18 PM
I can connect to the game, I just DC-ed and re-entered. then 249 appeared. my internet is probably retarded since I DC-ed 3 times. then that 249 appeared each time I tried.

was kinda thinking it has something to do with the patch doe, since its new and all.

If you've had issues with your connection, then it might be that. I'm still updating the game right now, so I haven't tried connecting myself.

Sizustar
Apr 23, 2014, 02:20 PM
With the new camera control mode, how do you save the camera angle?

Just pick yes, when it ask if you want to save.

Rakurai
Apr 23, 2014, 02:47 PM
Does anyone happen to know what can prevent an item from being placed in one's My Room?

I'm trying to place a Tech Maker 3, but it refuses to let me do so, despite there being 140 points left to use for item placement.

Can't get a screenshot of the error, either.

Sandmind
Apr 23, 2014, 02:53 PM
Does anyone happen to know what can prevent an item from being placed in one's My Room?

I'm trying to place a Tech Maker 3, but it refuses to let me do so, despite there being 140 points left to use for item placement.

Can't get a screenshot of the error, either.

If there is a tech maker1 or 2 already in your room, then that's your answer.

Rakurai
Apr 23, 2014, 03:19 PM
I don't have either of those present, only a craft and tech builder 3.

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently, you can't have both a builder and maker of the same type out.

omgwtflolbbl
Apr 23, 2014, 06:01 PM
Does anyone know what the new max stats are for crafted stuff and their stat requirements? Also, does using a 20% stat requirement reduction ticket thingy have any sort of negative effect?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 23, 2014, 06:22 PM
is it just me or are the matterboard items this time actually insanely good O.O the new all class 10 star katana is officially making my agito fetishes go away. and what is the latent boosts on teh new 10 star matterboard exclusive unit?

ThePendragon
Apr 23, 2014, 06:41 PM
Sorry for the late reply, but thanks to everyone who attempted to answer my questions. I guess no one really knows how ES works yet.

Valcron
Apr 23, 2014, 07:00 PM
How can I access the new areas implemented with this latest patch?

I am caught up on all previous areas. The only thing I could think was keeping me from unlocking them is being on matterboard 13 instead of the latest.

Edited for a bit of clarity.

Sizustar
Apr 23, 2014, 07:03 PM
What new area, the new AQ?

gigawuts
Apr 23, 2014, 07:03 PM
How can I access the new areas implemented with this latest patch?

I am caught up on all previous areas. The only thing I could think was keeping me from unlocking them is being on matterboard 13 instead of the latest.

Edited for a bit of clarity.

The new area is a story quest so yeah that'd keep you out of it.

Valcron
Apr 23, 2014, 07:08 PM
The new area is a story quest so yeah that'd keep you out of it.

Ahhh! I really want to look at those areas. I suppose I'll work on my matterboards and get there ASAP. Thank you for the reply!

Kantalope
Apr 23, 2014, 07:09 PM
Is it possible for monsters to outlevel matterboard drops? I just started looking at the second board, and I need a drop off of level 11+ diggs. I just spent a decent amount of time in volcanic exploration hard where they were 33, but didn't get the drop. RNG or kill lower level diggs?

Sizustar
Apr 23, 2014, 07:14 PM
Is it possible for monsters to outlevel matterboard drops? I just started looking at the second board, and I need a drop off of level 11+ diggs. I just spent a decent amount of time in volcanic exploration hard where they were 33, but didn't get the drop. RNG or kill lower level diggs?

Check your Matterboard, there should be a bar that fills up as you kill the enemy.
It will 100% drop when the bar complete.

Indignation Judgment
Apr 23, 2014, 07:23 PM
Do we know yet where t oget Million Ray? (the new Bow PA)

Friyn
Apr 23, 2014, 07:30 PM
Do we know yet where t oget Million Ray? (the new Bow PA)

It's a drop from Coast AQ monsters.

Sandmind
Apr 23, 2014, 07:53 PM

You need to select the node in MB2 to be considered working on it. Otherwise, the game will still check MB1, since only one MB can be active at a time.

Kantalope
Apr 23, 2014, 07:54 PM
Check your Matterboard, there should be a bar that fills up as you kill the enemy.
It will 100% drop when the bar complete.

I noticed that when i was finishing up the last couple of slots on matterboard 1, but the bar is still empty for the diggs. Maybe they have to be normal mode diggs for the level 11+ drop?

Shinamori
Apr 23, 2014, 07:58 PM
Can we not stack boosts anymore?

Coatl
Apr 23, 2014, 08:16 PM
How to unlock the new tech recipe for increasing zondeel range?

diamondx
Apr 23, 2014, 08:21 PM
i am a level 66/66 force/techer. my question is , it is worth grinding this 12* gunslash to 10 to unleach it power which is :
Breath of Life Lv.1
Lv.2
Lv.3
HP regenerates by 5% every 5 seconds.
HP regenerates by 7% every 5 seconds.
HP regenerates by 10% every 5 seconds.

my hp is: 962 total. let me know

Sandmind
Apr 23, 2014, 08:22 PM

Check your list of Tech crafting achievement, in the lightning part of it. Considering Zondeel 1st recipe had to be unlocked by crafting 25-30 lightnight recipes, you can expect some headaches.

Edit:

i am a level 66/66 force/techer. my question is , it is worth grinding this 12* gunslash to 10 to unleach it power which is :
Breath of Life Lv.1
Lv.2
Lv.3
HP regenerates by 5% every 5 seconds.
HP regenerates by 7% every 5 seconds.
HP regenerates by 10% every 5 seconds.

my hp is: 962 total. let me know

If only unlocking it to use as a HP recovery between fight as a FO.........

Sorry, but no, resta all the way.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 23, 2014, 08:25 PM
is high time worth it? or do you need to have show time for it to activate, cuz that stupid.

.Jack
Apr 23, 2014, 08:26 PM
How do people get really good looking screenshots? I've set everything max I think and they don't look very good.

ex:
[SPOILER-BOX]

(Using 4th gen i7 and GEFORCE GTX 860m if that matters)

http://i.imgur.com/s9QaBQA.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sizustar
Apr 23, 2014, 08:27 PM

Do the old recipe 10 time to unlock level 2

Coatl
Apr 23, 2014, 08:29 PM
How do you unlock zondeel recipe to make it larger?

Sandmind
Apr 23, 2014, 08:31 PM
is high time worth it? or do you need to have show time for it to activate, cuz that stupid.

*Take a look at FO's ice tree*
I dunno if it's worth it, but it sound like an improvement over photon flare in any case. And it's no where the same amount of skill points.

red1228
Apr 23, 2014, 08:36 PM
How do people get really good looking screenshots? I've set everything max I think and they don't look very good.

ex:
[SPOILER-BOX]

In the options menu, under Basic Settings: There will be the option to save your screenshots in JPEG, BMP or PNG.

diamondx
Apr 23, 2014, 08:36 PM
I have my Elysion finally, she is at grinded 10 and level 3 unlocked already. I am a force/techer level 66/66. my question is i need advice on what is the best effective select i need to put in my skill tree to use my elysion and my tech effectively. i want damage power to be high, i dont care for if it sucks the pp, as long as the power is good. my mag is tech 100/strike 50/ def 25. my units have tech 30+ with the tagami kazuchi soul on all 3 units. please give me some advice and also my elysion is 24 percent lighting. the units names are Elegahate units set :)

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 23, 2014, 08:53 PM
is this new? i'm seeing melphonsina using il zan and tea using il barta O.O

Kantalope
Apr 23, 2014, 09:08 PM
You need to select the node in MB2 to be considered working on it. Otherwise, the game will still check MB1, since only one MB can be active at a time.

This was the issue. Thanks!

Sizustar
Apr 23, 2014, 09:27 PM

ex:
[SPOILER-BOX]

Saving the image in format other then jpg, and using RadeonPro for AMD card or Nvidia Inspector for Nvidia GPU to use alternate AA and AO setting.

invadrgir
Apr 23, 2014, 09:29 PM
On the Nab 1 TA how do you disable the blue and green barriers near the end of the forest section?

Crystal_Shard
Apr 23, 2014, 09:37 PM
A few quick questions about PSO2es and getting AC through it.

Does PSO2es link (and lock) your Google Account to the Sega ID you first log on with, similar to how SEN IDs are locked to the Sega ID you link it with? Or can you freely log on to different Sega IDs while on the same mobile/tablet/Bluestacks device?
Does PSO2es insist on using a unique Google Wallet for each Sega ID you are buying AC for?

musicmf
Apr 23, 2014, 09:51 PM
About Crafting;
I know crafting weapons are bad because they lose out on the 90% minimum atk bonus. But does this apply to TATK weapons too? In some games, magic applies formulas differently then melee attacks, so it's worth a shot to ask.
I was just looking for a Force Weapon with 氷縛結晶 to IlBarta with, but it seems that it is only limited to the Mace of Adaman... which has pretty pitiful stats.

Kondibon
Apr 23, 2014, 09:53 PM
About Crafting;
I know crafting weapons are bad because they lose out on the 90% minimum atk bonus. But does this apply to TATK weapons too?5Yes.

Akakomuma
Apr 23, 2014, 10:04 PM
What does Volg Raptor do?

munekun
Apr 23, 2014, 10:19 PM
I have a question and i'm not sure how it works as i really have only done it once but i just got a 10* bow i want to use and i want to add shoot II to it, it has i think 4 different abilities so if i buy another one with 4, one of them being shoot II can i ONLY add shoot II and keep the remaining four on the bow i want? I only ask because the first time i tried this i believe i was forced to move all of them instead of just the one i wanted. Sorry if it is confusing or an obvious answer.

.Jack
Apr 23, 2014, 10:22 PM
Saving the image in format other then jpg, and using RadeonPro for AMD card or Nvidia Inspector for Nvidia GPU to use alternate AA and AO setting.

This helped by changing it from jpeg. I downloaded the Inspector but I have no idea what to do in it, I clicked on config>picked pso2> hit apply and it didn't seem to do anything.

quality is abit better now:
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2gwc5jn.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sizustar
Apr 23, 2014, 10:34 PM
This helped by changing it from jpeg. I downloaded the Inspector but I have no idea what to do in it, I clicked on config>picked pso2> hit apply and it didn't seem to do anything.

quality is abit better now:
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2gwc5jn.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

You need to manually change the setting in the Phantasy Star 2 section
What is doable, will depends on your current rig set-up.

Here is a simple guide on how to use Nvidia Inspector and SweetFX

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205228

.Jack
Apr 23, 2014, 11:01 PM
You need to manually change the setting in the Phantasy Star 2 section
What is doable, will depends on your current rig set-up.

Here is a simple guide on how to use Nvidia Inspector and SweetFX

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205228

I have no experience with messing with things like these so I'll have to read up on it. I don't understand most of this yet.

http://i.imgur.com/7c9d0KA.jpg

SallySalSal
Apr 24, 2014, 01:36 AM
What is the new mag option and and what does it do?

Evangelion X.XX
Apr 24, 2014, 01:49 AM
I just have a very quick question:

Does "Fury Gear Boost" affect "Katana Gear" provided you run as HU/BR? Meaning... does Fury Gear Boost help charge Katana Gear by x3 (at FGB level 5)... or is Fury Gear Boost strictly for Hunter Weapons only?

Thanks forum.

strikerhunter
Apr 24, 2014, 02:04 AM

Does "Fury Gear Boost" affect "Katana Gear" provided you run as HU/BR? Meaning... does Fury Gear Boost help charge Katana Gear by x3 (at FGB level 5)... or is Fury Gear Boost strictly for Hunter Weapons only?

Thanks forum.

If I'm correct, I believe it only boosts Sword, Partizans, and wired lance gears. (correct me if I'm wrong, never tested it and just going by what bumped put up)

Sandmind
Apr 24, 2014, 02:10 AM

Thanks forum.

The translations I see seem to indicate "hunter weapons". Ofc, it's not 100% confirmed to my knowledge, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Evangelion X.XX
Apr 24, 2014, 02:18 AM
@Strikerhunter & Sandmind:

Okay... I see... thanks. I appreciate the input.

Exiled_Gundam
Apr 24, 2014, 04:08 AM
Are these abilities new?
マーク・アンガル +50 to all atk
マーク・ジョイオ +40 to all atk, +50HP
マーク・カレジナ +40 to all atk, +5PP
マーク・グリフ +50 to all def, +80HP

ShadowDragon28
Apr 24, 2014, 04:19 AM
yes but anyone know why they can't be affixed to other weapons/ units???

red1228
Apr 24, 2014, 05:17 AM
yes but anyone know why they can't be affixed to other weapons/ units???

I haven't actually tried, but I would imagine them to be like the Flict / Arma abilities from EX Missions.
*You would need the ability itself on the base weapon & on two fodder pieces being used, that also have the same ability. Meaning you cant transfer them, you can only keep them when trying to add new abilities to your weapon/unit.*

Plus, look at those stats. That shit would be too good if people could get those "+50 all" abilities (plus being stacked with Power III / Shoot III / Tech III, -Soul, -Boost, etc...) on every piece of equipment. The way I see it, this is just an incentive to use those crappy 7-9* items that only new players use.

* Purely speculative, since I very rarely try to affix anything in this game. I just save up TACO money to buy someone else's affixed gear, cuz I have some of the shittiest luck with ability affixing.

Rengemaru
Apr 24, 2014, 05:22 AM
After the latest update with the new free camera settings, my mouse wheel refuses to change the camera distance. The wheel works perfectly when I change it into other functions, and the camera distance can still be changed through the keyboard.

Anyone else getting this bug?

Exiled_Gundam
Apr 24, 2014, 07:40 AM
So far I saw those abilities from tekked items