PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

ArataWata
May 14, 2014, 05:50 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/

God, I'm dumb.

Thanks dude!

Rupikachu
May 14, 2014, 06:47 AM
Gloam/Blitz with White Tail for maximum PP for spammy spam, but anything works for Braver. If you want high defense, the new Dark Falz set is pretty nice and has lovely hidden bonuses. Either those or settle for the 11* XQ ones for the 90 stat bonuses.

Thanks I'll take a look at both. Raven2 can't still use the loser set but rupi should. I guess i'll have to affix them myself. Time to toss meseta at monica.

God, I'm dumb.

Thanks dude!

The tweaker should work with 1.20 now. Pso2/es updates are usually on my sleep time so if AIDA is too busy to update them it takes a bit more.

Atlantis419
May 14, 2014, 09:39 AM
Sigh... so how exactly do you "fix" the bullshit that causes the game not to be able to search anything in the shop? The stupid hack crap from whoever is the current ass clown of the month, some pso-hack fool who sent me a whisper and now my visiphone is unable to access the player market. I heard about rebooting the game but that already did nothing so I'm lost now. Any help would be appreciated.

LordYata
May 14, 2014, 09:57 AM
Have you tried rebooting your computer entirely?

Atlantis419
May 14, 2014, 10:18 AM
It seems to have worked. Not sure if this is relegated to the block where it happens or what. Whenever I can get back into b 10 I can check there too, but for now the shop is working. Thank you.

Skyly
May 14, 2014, 11:38 AM
I have a few questions..

Is it true that the best dps for Fo/Te would be a dark build? Ice build? Or both?
Also what is a recommended armor set for Fo/Te? And what affixes do I need on them?

nathanielzor
May 14, 2014, 11:49 AM
I have a few questions..

Is it true that the best dps for Fo/Te would be a dark build? Ice build? Or both?
Also what is a recommended armor set for Fo/Te? And what affixes do I need on them?
Dark build with a Talis right now is probably the most powerful thing. Il Megid simply destroys worlds as the best mobbing skill in the game, and Namegid is still uber powerful for bosses. Ice is only good for Il Barta which is arguably the best bossing tech, it can also kill trash mobs, but is only single target unlike Il Megid which serves as a patriot missile.

The best set in the game is Folly Set + Heiremjees combo, gives you 26 PP just with the pieces alone. However if you wanna go for pure T-ATK, which is gonna get you a stronger harder hitting Il Megid, you'd wanna grab the Negro set and craft it to get some extra PP. You can also go stamina builds if you want. Generally these are the affixes you should get (4 slots ftw.)

PP Build (Works best with Folly Heiremjees combo.)
Elder Soul
Technique III
Spirita III
Spirita Boost

T-ATK Build (Negro Set)
Elder Soul
Technique III
Technique Boost
Ability III

HP Build (In case you're feeling too squishy.)
Ragne Soul
Technique III
Stamina III
Stamina Boost

omgwtflolbbl
May 14, 2014, 11:52 AM
Can Soul Receptor be transfered? And if so, what's the rate? I've only managed to pick up one Soul Receptor item from PSO2es so far.

Skyly
May 14, 2014, 11:57 AM
Dark build with a Talis right now is probably the most powerful thing. Il Megid simply destroys worlds as the best mobbing skill in the game, and Namegid is still uber powerful for bosses. Ice is only good for Il Barta which is arguably the best bossing tech, it can also kill trash mobs, but is only single target unlike Il Megid which serves as a patriot missile.

The best set in the game is Folly Set + Heiremjees combo, gives you 26 PP just with the pieces alone. However if you wanna go for pure T-ATK, which is gonna get you a stronger harder hitting Il Megid, you'd wanna grab the Negro set and craft it to get some extra PP. You can also go stamina builds if you want. Generally these are the affixes you should get (4 slots ftw.)

PP Build (Works best with Folly Heiremjees combo.)
Elder Soul
Technique III
Spirita III
Spirita Boost

T-ATK Build (Negro Set)
Elder Soul
Technique III
Technique Boost
Ability III

HP Build (In case you're feeling too squishy.)
Ragne Soul
Technique III
Stamina III
Stamina Boost

Excellent post!

nathanielzor
May 14, 2014, 12:02 PM
Excellent post!
Forgot to mention two things. You can go Dark/Ice, but I would NOT advise that. If you go into Il Megid you should go all the way.

And buy Folly Pieces right now, they're dirt cheap because of the Easter EQ, literally 20k a piece.

Xayu
May 14, 2014, 12:14 PM
Hey, guys. I just wanted to slide my game client issue here, hoping for more people to notice it. :'c

Topic and my progress is here! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219318)

I've been literally working on this for the whole day, and I'm completely stumped.

nathanielzor
May 14, 2014, 12:24 PM
Hey, guys. I just wanted to slide my game client issue here, hoping for more people to notice it. :'c

Topic and my progress is here! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219318)

I've been literally working on this for the whole day, and I'm completely stumped.
I'll try and help you out so go look at your thread.

Sizustar
May 14, 2014, 12:59 PM
Can Soul Receptor be transfered? And if so, what's the rate? I've only managed to pick up one Soul Receptor item from PSO2es so far.

It should be like the other Mark ability, it's not transferable

omgwtflolbbl
May 14, 2014, 01:06 PM
Dang, so what is Soul Receptor is mainly useful for? Creating fodder easier?

Z-0
May 14, 2014, 01:10 PM
Soul Receptor is for putting souls with affixes like Modulator.

GoldenFalcon
May 14, 2014, 01:25 PM
Soul Receptor is for putting souls with affixes like Modulator.
What is Modulator? x:

Kikikiki
May 14, 2014, 01:31 PM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%89%B9%E6%AE%8A%E8%83%BD%E5%8A%9B%E8% BF%BD%E5%8A%A0

http://puu.sh/8Mf6x.png

Modulator - All Attacks +30 - Drops from Arks Clones/Impostors/whatever.

Sandmind
May 14, 2014, 01:41 PM
Am I the only one who noticed how much shorter time we had to destroy the baize on SH in the last Darker Den EQ? I swear the random mpa was moving at the same speed that it used to. Did sega stealth change it or something?

ShinKai
May 14, 2014, 01:48 PM
Am I the only one who noticed how much shorter time we had to destroy the baize on SH in the last Darker Den EQ? I swear the random mpa was moving at the same speed that it used to. Did sega stealth change it or something?

I'm told that's a glitch that had happened after a previous update. Sega hasn't fixed it yet.

FerrickX
May 14, 2014, 03:24 PM
is my phone incompatible with pso2es or something? because when i tried to use it, it always asks me to go to google store

my phone is a samsung galaxy S3, and i've used AIDA's program for it

Ephidiel
May 14, 2014, 03:30 PM
Get update 1.2

tfshadow
May 14, 2014, 04:22 PM
In my morning haze, I accidentally fed an item to my (intended) Pure T-Atk mag so now it has one Dex point.

Should I quit PSO2?

GHNeko
May 14, 2014, 04:26 PM
ya n commit honorable sudoku while ur at it xddxdxdddxddddddddd ^_^;;;;;;;;; =3~

But on a serious note, that does make me wonder. How serious is that one point at end game?

I heard that losing that 1 point for like pure S-ATK mags for Agito means death or something.

But clearly that type of nonsense is exaggerated? Right?

FerrickX
May 14, 2014, 04:42 PM
ya n commit honorable sudoku while ur at it xddxdxdddxddddddddd ^_^;;;;;;;;; =3~

But on a serious note, that does make me wonder. How serious is that one point at end game?

I heard that losing that 1 point for like pure S-ATK mags for Agito means death or something.

But clearly that type of nonsense is exaggerated? Right?

it kinda is exaggerated, unless if you counted it from step 1 and concluded that you NEED that 1 point, then yes, it's over

and no, you don't really need to use a pure s-atk mag for orochi agito, my mag is 95% s-atk and 5% dex and sporting a /ranger, and i can wear orochi regardless

Kikikiki
May 14, 2014, 06:12 PM
I can equip Orochi with my DEX mag so I don't really see a problem with pure S-ATK mag users.

GoldenFalcon
May 14, 2014, 06:17 PM
In my morning haze, I accidentally fed an item to my (intended) Pure T-Atk mag so now it has one Dex point.

Should I quit PSO2?

My T-atk mag has 5 points in Dex on purpose

manthisis
May 14, 2014, 06:18 PM
is there any way to switch your target besides spamming Q? i find it unreliable especially vs. bosses when i want to attack its weak point

GoldenFalcon
May 14, 2014, 06:19 PM
is there any way to switch your target besides spamming Q? i find it unreliable especially vs. bosses when i want to attack its weak point

Tab switches to the closest target to your target, which often goes back and forth between weakpoints on a monster.

It goes back and forth because the previous target is the new closest one.

manthisis
May 14, 2014, 06:23 PM
Tab switches to the closest target to your target, which often goes back and forth between weakpoints on a monster.

It goes back and forth because the previous target is the new closest one.

ah, so other than that, especially vs a boss with many target,s theres no way to lock in on something specific?

Evangelion X.XX
May 14, 2014, 06:29 PM
If you want to lock-on to something specific use the button "Q" on keyboard.

Miles064
May 14, 2014, 07:02 PM
Is there a way to review story events that you have already seen? Seems like mb16 isn't translated yet so i'm not sure what they are saying. However if i get close to Patty and Tea the cut-scene is going to start anyway so i was thinking i could just click out of it then watch it later if i can. Im pretty sure i cant but i just wanted to ask to be sure.

GoldenFalcon
May 14, 2014, 08:01 PM
ah, so other than that, especially vs a boss with many target,s theres no way to lock in on something specific?

The best option is to learn how the automatic targeting works, and then use it to your advantage (for example, facing the monster at a 45 degree angle can change where you lock on to)

manthisis
May 14, 2014, 08:03 PM
whats the best pair of twin daggers available?

OmegaNexus
May 14, 2014, 08:09 PM
I have a few:

(1). Is a team essentially like a guild? If so does anyone know any english/friendly ones?

(2). How do I get badges (Preferably the silver ones)?

pkemr4
May 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
which is faster Knuckle/TD triple dash or Katana/TD triple dash?

Otokonokotron
May 14, 2014, 10:22 PM
hey are they ever planning on removing the account lock mechanic for 7-9* weaps which makes no sense seeing as how this does not apply 10*+ weapons and immediately gets rid of any possible future use of a good weapon should you wanna just sell it?

srsly wtf wer they thinking

Kantalope
May 14, 2014, 11:24 PM
hey are they ever planning on removing the account lock mechanic for 7-9* weaps which makes no sense seeing as how this does not apply 10*+ weapons and immediately gets rid of any possible future use of a good weapon should you wanna just sell it?

srsly wtf wer they thinking

They were thinking you'd buy premium.

IndigoNovember
May 14, 2014, 11:34 PM
Scratch this. I got them to re-appear by forcing new COs to appear. Good thing I still don't have their partner cards.

Err what exactly do you mean by forcing new COs to appear? I'm currently running into the same issue.

ShinKai
May 14, 2014, 11:39 PM
I have a few:

(1). Is a team essentially like a guild? If so does anyone know any english/friendly ones?

(2). How do I get badges (Preferably the silver ones)?

1. Yes, basically. You can check the Character Matchup forum here to look for teams. You can also see them by looking for teams on the Visiphone.

2. I believe those are badges you get for referring friends to the game.

Skyly
May 14, 2014, 11:53 PM

What does buying premium have to do with anything? You still can't sell a 1-9* weapon after you equipped it. They need to change it.

.Jack
May 15, 2014, 12:08 AM
These graphic option isn't really feasible on a laptop.
You'de need a dedicated GPU on a desktop to try these.

It's doable, it just needs a mid to high end setup. I just tried at a random setting which didnt' seem to cause any lag at all: I believe this was double default resolution, it shouldn't be a problem going even higher. These latest Nvidia 800 series cards seem very good at handling it.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3136315&postcount=338

GHNeko
May 15, 2014, 12:53 AM
Asking for some opinions.

Anyone think it's worth the 300 AC for a second support partner? It'd make Franka's CO's go by soooo much faster.

As well as other collectathon COs.

I'm super tempted to get a second one. And if that works out well, a 3rd. The maximum I'd get is 4 total for arbitrary reasons.

300AC for an additional support partner seems like a real steal.

Key Notes / Thoughts: I'm all about convenience. It's why I got Premium in the first place lol. First thing I did was increase personal inventory by 10. Sitting on 1350 AC atm. Not planning on spending more than 60 bucks every 2 months. Maybe longer. The highest I'll go without a good reason is 15 a month because that's how much a Hunter's License cost back in the day and I've always wanted and wished for PSO2 to be P2P instead of F2P lol. So 60 per 2 months is a hard limit and 30 per 2 months is a soft limit.

I dropped 30 for 3000 AC earlier today so that's 2 months worth of having a Hunter's License.

Skyly
May 15, 2014, 12:59 AM
^IMO I don't think so. Franka's quest become irrelevant end game because you're practically at the level cap anyway. And on top of that they take 1 week to reset.

GoldenFalcon
May 15, 2014, 12:59 AM
Asking for some opinions.

Anyone think it's worth the 300 AC for a second support partner? It'd make Franka's CO's go by soooo much faster.

As well as other collectathon COs.

I'm super tempted to get a second one. And if that works out well, a 3rd.

300AC for an additional support partner seems like a real steal.

I got 2 additional support partners, and all 3 combined can finish literally all of Franka's CO's in under a week (if I log in a few times a day)

I also gave them their own little builds (cute I know)

For me, it was very worth it, since I usually solo and can bring them along.

GHNeko
May 15, 2014, 01:34 AM
^IMO I don't think so. Franka's quest become irrelevant end game because you're practically at the level cap anyway. And on top of that they take 1 week to reset.

I'm kinda a little ways away from the cap. 50 BR / 42 FO. So I guess I'm not at end-game yet?

Also aren't there other fetch COs that could be done? Dailys for example? Having more support partners max out daily COs @ 99 items would be worth something, maybe? Would crafting the support partners in specialized manners to accent my character aid in bolstering their worth and practicality?

I also must embarssingly admit that a part of the temptation is because of personal head canon non-sense with my support characters.

I got 2 additional support partners, and all 3 combined can finish literally all of Franka's CO's in under a week (if I log in a few times a day)

I also gave them their own little builds (cute I know)

For me, it was very worth it, since I usually solo and can bring them along.

Well, if that's the case wouldn't the practicality of the support characters wain quickly and become more of a novelty than they already are?

I don't solo too often because I prefer player interaction, plus because my character isn't specialized in a single area, support partners have less use for me on the field which is pretty saddening lol. Would tailoring them to my characters needs keep them from being purely novel outside of being fetch bots. I can't suggest drawing aggro and being meat shields because friend characters can do that but have more presence on the field.

GoldenFalcon
May 15, 2014, 03:21 AM
I don't solo too often because I prefer player interaction, plus because my character isn't specialized in a single area, support partners have less use for me on the field which is pretty saddening lol. Would tailoring them to my characters needs keep them from being purely novel outside of being fetch bots. I can't suggest drawing aggro and being meat shields because friend characters can do that but have more presence on the field.

Support Partners can easily use things such as Weak Bullet, Jellen Bullet, Warcry, Zondeel. or Kanran

Mine are funny. Female Cast with Launcher/Jellen, Male Cast with Dagger/Waltz/Drive (spams the gap closers), and Female Deuman with Rod/Zondeel

Kikikiki
May 15, 2014, 03:28 AM
Err what exactly do you mean by forcing new COs to appear? I'm currently running into the same issue.

This will only work if you haven't touched MB11's Arks Grand Prix story quest, Patty and Tea's route, because you get some of Tea's CO's after choosing to run with them. That's what I meant by forcing new CO's to appear.

I still haven't identified the reason behind their disappearance in the lobby, since my second and third character also went through the same MB course, but they're still there. This was the only workaround that one of my teammates told me to try. Good thing it worked.

K.O. Kazjivo
May 15, 2014, 06:29 AM
Ok, so I got Shunka Shunran yesterday, and sometimes it does a follow up attack. I don't know how to do it normally, it randomly activates sometimes... how do I activate it reliably?

GoldenFalcon
May 15, 2014, 06:47 AM
Ok, so I got Shunka Shunran yesterday, and sometimes it does a follow up attack. I don't know how to do it normally, it randomly activates sometimes... how do I activate it reliably?

Always "charge" it (release with timing), and hold the forward key. Locking on helps

Yoona
May 15, 2014, 06:48 AM
Get the timing right (when the ring goes red) and then hold forward/the direction you want to murder in.

Rien
May 15, 2014, 08:09 AM
which is faster Knuckle/TD triple dash or Katana/TD triple dash?

Straight Charge at 16 has less pp consumption so I'd reckon you'd get more mileage out of knuckles when dashing long distances (Mining Base Defence, Wild Easter etc)

XeNoSLaSHeR
May 15, 2014, 08:23 AM
Greetings i have a few questions,
1. My friend wanted to play on her new PC but she doesn't remember her account e-mail so is there a way to get it?
2. One of my friend hasn't online like a month now and before that she kept mentioning about transferring ship. So I'm rather confused, if she did transferred ship does her name gone from my friendlist or anything? Since her name is still there, yet i just never see her online now..

Thanks in advanced!

Rien
May 15, 2014, 08:26 AM
2. Friends will only leave the friendlist if you remove them. If you do not but they do remove you on their side (or transfer ships), you can not contact or see them online, nor can they see you.

This makes the 100friends title easier to achieve.

XeNoSLaSHeR
May 15, 2014, 09:02 AM
2. Friends will only leave the friendlist if you remove them. If you do not but they do remove you on their side (or transfer ships), you can not contact or see them online, nor can they see you.

This makes the 100friends title easier to achieve.
Thank you for your reply, i really appreciate it :)
but is there anyway to know if the person really transferred ship? since the room is still the same like i last visited and there's still an item on her shop..

Rien
May 15, 2014, 09:13 AM
None of those should change.

'cept minirooms should revert unless she's premium o.o

XeNoSLaSHeR
May 15, 2014, 09:16 AM
Well it is a mini room with 5/5 items XD and thank you so much! Now i understand.

IndigoNovember
May 15, 2014, 11:24 AM
This will only work if you haven't touched MB11's Arks Grand Prix story quest, Patty and Tea's route, because you get some of Tea's CO's after choosing to run with them. That's what I meant by forcing new CO's to appear.

I still haven't identified the reason behind their disappearance in the lobby, since my second and third character also went through the same MB course, but they're still there. This was the only workaround that one of my teammates told me to try. Good thing it worked.

Ah, was worried about that. Time to do MB11... Thanks for the clarification.

icewindz
May 15, 2014, 11:31 AM
Any SHAQ tips? I've cleared quest but all i got is 2~5 capsules back.

Isnt it way too low? D:

GHNeko
May 15, 2014, 11:34 AM
Support Partners can easily use things such as Weak Bullet, Jellen Bullet, Warcry, Zondeel. or Kanran

Mine are funny. Female Cast with Launcher/Jellen, Male Cast with Dagger/Waltz/Drive (spams the gap closers), and Female Deuman with Rod/Zondeel

You know. That is a good point. I completely forgot they can use things like the special bullets.

That's great because I lack ranger support and gunblades are worthless in this game.

At least for the most part. [spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/UDRgHs8.png[/spoiler-box]

Ephidiel
May 15, 2014, 11:37 AM
Any SHAQ tips? I've cleared quest but all i got is 2~5 capsules back.

Isnt it way too low? D:

Run with 4 people and try to get pse bursts as long as possible
Joining people with high risks helps alot as well

icewindz
May 15, 2014, 11:46 AM
Run with 4 people and try to get pse bursts as long as possible
Joining people with high risks helps alot as well

what about friend partner? is there a different between friend partner and player?

infiniteeverlasting
May 15, 2014, 12:00 PM
what about friend partner? is there a different between friend partner and player?

Run with a full 4 man party with real players. Otherwise you get nothing. The idea is to initiate a pse burst for 30 minutes straight so the monsters continuously spawn. In order to get a pse going you need to get a 4 man party so that you continuously slaughter mobs the millisecond they spawn. I average 20 caps and 1 11 star per run. Currently I have 160 d caps, so you can see how important it is to run shaqs with a full party. It's not even worth it to run withou a full party. Friend/support partners count as 3/4 a person, but they don't do anything, so keeping a cross burst going for30 minutes is probably impossible.

Hobu
May 15, 2014, 12:03 PM
Run with a full 4 man party with real players. Otherwise you get nothing. The idea is to initiate a pse burst for 30 minutes straight so the monsters continuously spawn. In order to get a pse going you need to get a 4 man party so that you continuously slaughter mobs the millisecond they spawn. I average 20 caps and 1 11 star per run. Currently I have 160 d caps, so you can see how important it is to run shaqs with a full party. It's not even worth it to run withou a full party. Friend/support partners count as 3/4 a person, but they don't do anything, so keeping a cross burst going for30 minutes is probably impossible.

On a full party, run 250% boosters (+100% shifta drink boost if premium), get 30 minute cross burst, come out 20+ capsules richer, possibly with 1 or 2 11 stars. I believe 10 stars are even rarer than 11 stars based on my personal experience. I replenish my 250% boosters during Mining Base EQs.

Evangelion X.XX
May 15, 2014, 12:04 PM
@icewindz:

Yes, there is indeed a difference between recruiting Friend Partners or other Players.

With Friend Partners, if you're in a PSE Burst, only one enemy will spawn in a time -------> a waste of time.

Therefore, in order to maximize your gains, it's better to go as a party of 4 with other Players.

Furthermore, Gunners are great for SHAQS.

Edit:

Ninja'd.

omgwtflolbbl
May 15, 2014, 12:06 PM
Can anyone tell me what this error says? This is on pso2es for iOS.
http://i.imgur.com/zONRcVI.jpg

Sizustar
May 15, 2014, 12:29 PM
Can anyone tell me what this error says? This is on pso2es for iOS.
http://i.imgur.com/zONRcVI.jpg

What are you trying to input?
The 16 digit transfer code?

omgwtflolbbl
May 15, 2014, 12:45 PM
Yeah, 16 digit code for playing on different device.

Edit: I seem to have gotten it to work. Thanks though.

Otokonokotron
May 15, 2014, 02:53 PM

o sry about that, does premium get rid of that account lock or something?

infiniteeverlasting
May 15, 2014, 03:00 PM
i was checking out the item records for many SHAQs, and i see something really weird. Why is it in the coast SHAQs, the agito isnt even on the list?????? no agito drops in SHAQ???? but i checked out the VH version and i see 6 drops from it, but not in SH? is it taken off of teh SH drop table? Same wiwth susano, i see susano hiki (bow) which drops less than the 11 stars but i dont see the susano guren at all. Did no one get a susano? not even in the SHAQ? did they take off some 10 stars from the drop tables in SHAQs?

Scale of Judgment
May 15, 2014, 03:06 PM
i was checking out the item records for many SHAQs, and i see something really weird. Why is it in the coast SHAQs, the agito isnt even on the list?????? no agito drops in SHAQ???? but i checked out the VH version and i see 6 drops from it, but not in SH? is it taken off of teh SH drop table? Same wiwth susano, i see susano hiki (bow) which drops less than the 11 stars but i dont see the susano guren at all. Did no one get a susano? not even in the SHAQ? did they take off some 10 stars from the drop tables in SHAQs?

The loot tables record drops within the past 7 days. It is not the actual presence or true percentage of the game statistic but an accumulation of multiple player experiences.
For example, Elder Falz EQ happened approximately 6 hours prior but no loot record was found.

infiniteeverlasting
May 15, 2014, 03:10 PM
The loot tables record drops within the past 7 days. It is not the actual presence or true percentage of the game statistic but an accumulation of multiple player experiences.
For example, Elder Falz EQ happened approximately 6 hours prior but no loot record was found.

yea i know how its an accumulation of the past 7 days, but i see 400 11 star drops but no agito. :argh:
how does that make sense????????????

Scale of Judgment
May 15, 2014, 03:18 PM
yea i know how its an accumulation of the past 7 days, but i see 400 11 star drops but no agito. :argh:
how does that make sense????????????

The Heartless birds are perhaps not in rare form. Only the rare Blundarls drop Agito. Which are more prevalent in Free Coast, Extreme Aquatics, and some EQs.

infiniteeverlasting
May 15, 2014, 03:22 PM
The Heartless birds are perhaps not in rare form. Only the rare Blundarls drop Agito. Which are more prevalent in Free Coast, Extreme Aquatics, and some EQs.

then explain the susano guren phenomenon, i see 16 drops of susano in sanctum infiltration but none in the f cont SHAQs. SEGA YOU SCAMMER! i could care less about 11 stars when susano exists.

Z-0
May 15, 2014, 03:22 PM
It most likely does not drop.

It also may be pushed off the list -- they've dropped but not enough to show up on the quest records.

infiniteeverlasting
May 15, 2014, 03:26 PM

It also may be pushed off the list -- they've dropped but not enough to show up on the quest records.

sega knows their new 11 stars are some real shit (and all of them look like shit as well excluding yasha, the seabed t mech, and thats about it!), so they make the high end 10 star drops as hard as they were before , if not harder. at least im still spamming seabed SHAQs for something. Thank god the crusade lord is on the list, i've always wanted one.

Kantalope
May 15, 2014, 03:45 PM
o sry about that, does premium get rid of that account lock or something?

No. You throw 9 stars in the trash because you can buy 10-11.

omgwtflolbbl
May 15, 2014, 03:56 PM
Another message I need help with lol.
http://i.imgur.com/HDh6Jhy.jpg

ZaBanpaiaNeko
May 15, 2014, 04:19 PM
So, I bought this room decoration I want to add, but for some reason when I go into my room I cannot remodel it! Why is it not allowing me to do so?

seilent
May 15, 2014, 04:32 PM
So, I bought this room decoration I want to add, but for some reason when I go into my room I cannot remodel it! Why is it not allowing me to do so?

U need premium / My Room 3 days item for that..
u can find it from FUN scratch or from excube shop..

manthisis
May 15, 2014, 06:27 PM
whats the best pair of twin daggers available? which abilities should it and my armor have on them?

infiniteeverlasting
May 15, 2014, 06:46 PM
whats the best pair of twin daggers available? which abilities should it and my armor have on them?

the best t. daggers you can possibly have is a 50 light/fire element niren kamui with its potential unlocked at lvl. 3.
for any melee class, your affixes should always be one of the following:

quartz soul }
power III }---------> these 3 are mandatory
spirita III }
stamina III
power boost
spirita boost
stamina boost

Rendezvous
May 15, 2014, 07:01 PM

Latter is more likely.

emanresuj
May 15, 2014, 07:04 PM
Hi everyone, may I have a little PSOes help.
1.) is it impossible to get the Xion chip now?
2.) will sega lock a user out for using the device transfer code too often? (see #3 below)
3.) I have an iPad and an old android. My android is too slow to allow me to play, but it is useful for AC purchase. I would like to play on my iPad, but I have not figured out a way to get iAC cheaply yet. Could I just play on iOS, then whenever I need AC, device transfer to android, then device transfer to iOS to play again? I think I could just get iAC with iTunes Gift Cards and buy/scratch whatever I want on iOS, but the gift card markup is just as bad as webmoney!

emanresuj
May 15, 2014, 07:06 PM
Latter is more likely.

do ?Special Weapons could toward this number?

Miles064
May 15, 2014, 07:34 PM
Could someone give me a step by step list of getting a wep with Soul/Power III/Spirita III or lead me to were one already is? I only ever brute force 2 slot things but this 3 slotting is making me mad.

Sizustar
May 15, 2014, 07:36 PM
Hi everyone, may I have a little PSOes help.
1.) is it impossible to get the Xion chip now?
2.) will sega lock a user out for using the device transfer code too often? (see #3 below)
3.) I have an iPad and an old android. My android is too slow to allow me to play, but it is useful for AC purchase. I would like to play on my iPad, but I have not figured out a way to get iAC cheaply yet. Could I just play on iOS, then whenever I need AC, device transfer to android, then device transfer to iOS to play again? I think I could just get iAC with iTunes Gift Cards and buy/scratch whatever I want on iOS, but the gift card markup is just as bad as webmoney!

1. See if they put it in the next scratch rotation.
Here is the current Chip for the Rappy coin scratch
http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=93

2. Not very likely, as I doubt Sega really keep track of this.
3. It's possible

But PSO2es question, should be asked in the PSO2es thread
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219183

Rendezvous
May 15, 2014, 07:50 PM
Could someone give me a step by step list of getting a wep with Soul/Power III/Spirita III or lead me to were one already is? I only ever brute force 2 slot things but this 3 slotting is making me mad.

Soul + trash + trash your main weapon.
Soul + Power III + trash on first fodder
Soul + Spirita III + trash on second fodder.

So basically you need
1 - main weapon
6 - 3 slot Soul weapons
1 - 3 slot Power III weapon
1 - 3 slot Spirita III weapon
1 - Ability Success +20%

Combine all 3 and add an Ability Success +20% for 100%. You're pretty much YOLOing for the fodders.

Miles064
May 15, 2014, 07:55 PM
How much does this normally cost you? Im poor as hell which is why i stick to Soul/x III most of the time.

pkemr4
May 15, 2014, 08:00 PM
Straight Charge at 16 has less pp consumption so I'd reckon you'd get more mileage out of knuckles when dashing long distances (Mining Base Defence, Wild Easter etc)

im BR/HU

Rendezvous
May 15, 2014, 08:08 PM
im BR/HU

Knuckles are only good for Fighters and only if you invested in Knuckle Gear.

How much does this normally cost you? Im poor as hell which is why i stick to Soul/x III most of the time.

Depends on RNG and your ship's economy, so I can't give you an exact figure.

On Ship 2, it shouldn't cost you more than 100k total to get all the material affixes, so at the most you will need 500k and another 1 mil for the Ability Success 20%. If you have H/VH/SH TACOs unlocked, you're generating 905k + loot a day alone.

Miles064
May 15, 2014, 08:52 PM
Knuckles are only good for Fighters and only if you invested in Knuckle Gear.

Depends on RNG and your ship's economy, so I can't give you an exact figure.

On Ship 2, it shouldn't cost you more than 100k total to get all the material affixes, so at the most you will need 500k and another 1 mil for the Ability Success 20%. If you have H/VH/SH TACOs unlocked, you're generating 905k + loot a day alone.

i see thank you both ill have to give it another try.

manthisis
May 15, 2014, 09:23 PM
at what level should i start worrying about having good gear?

arnd
May 15, 2014, 09:54 PM

50+ is reasonable.

Sanguine2009
May 15, 2014, 09:54 PM
i would probably aim for a decent 10* when ya hit vh and aim for a strong 11* as soon as ya hit about 55 and can run shaqs

Sizustar
May 15, 2014, 09:55 PM

Gear is stat based, not level based.

manthisis
May 15, 2014, 10:04 PM
Gear is stat based, not level based.

meaning, is it worth investing gear early on like levels 1-40 or just save your meseta to buy much stronger gear at a higher level?

Sizustar
May 15, 2014, 10:16 PM
meaning, is it worth investing gear early on like levels 1-40 or just save your meseta to buy much stronger gear at a higher level?

1~9*, you can just craft them to get the set stat, and, do you have premium?
Because if not, the highest rarity you can buy from other player's s hop is 9*
10~11* require Premium to get the Pass to buy them.

Otherwise, it's prepare the fodder, or earn money to buy a fully made set of what you want.

infiniteeverlasting
May 15, 2014, 10:16 PM

You should not worry about gear thatch until you reach level 45. Leveling is more important. You can't equip anything good right now anyways. All the good stuff in this game really comes when you level cap.

.Jack
May 15, 2014, 10:19 PM

Get basic 2slot gear on anything you can equip (soul/attIII) for starters. Once you're in SH levels you can start looking into 3slot+ gear when you have saved up a decent amount of meseta.

Rendezvous
May 15, 2014, 10:49 PM
i would probably aim for a decent 10* when ya hit vh and aim for a strong 11* as soon as ya hit about 55 and can run shaqs

Questionable. Weapon-wise, red/blue weapons are just as good/even better than low-tier 10*s.

Horo The Wise Wolf
May 15, 2014, 10:54 PM
Questionable. Weapon-wise, red/blue weapons are just as good/even better than low-tier 10*s.

Not at all. The Dex penalty makes Blue and Red weapons awful.

genjen
May 15, 2014, 10:59 PM
so silly question, if you have multiple pso2 accounts, would you use the same secureotp account for all of them or what?

Hobu
May 15, 2014, 11:06 PM

Agito > Red/Blue weapons for example. Our team leader does nearly twice damage on Agito than a max level Braver wearing Blue Katana on identical standard BR/HU build.

Rendezvous
May 16, 2014, 02:51 AM

Red/Blue weapons would be horrible if you were looking to min/max your damage as a veteran player, but as a newer player just entering the 40-60 level range, they offer the easiest, highest, and cheapest damage boost until you can attain a mid-to-high-tier 10-12* weapon.

moorebounce
May 16, 2014, 05:14 AM
What are the stones you get from "Ebon-Winged Vanguard" for?

Horo The Wise Wolf
May 16, 2014, 05:26 AM
You can trade them in the Rare Stone Shop for various weapons.

Go to the first option on the Stone shop menu and scroll down until you see 11*s.

Rendezvous
May 16, 2014, 05:27 AM
What are the stones you get from "Ebon-Winged Vanguard" for?

All-class 11* weapons.
Partizan - Fury Stance increase
Gunslash - Standing Snipe increase
Assault Rifle - Zero Effort increase
Rod - PP recovery increase
Katana - Attack PP recovery increase

kamidak
May 16, 2014, 07:00 AM
why my pc got 100% usage (burn as ****) with normal shade (and virtual full-screen)?!

i7
16g ram
gtx760
win7

Sanguine2009
May 16, 2014, 07:55 AM
its probably downloading the lobby videos, even if ya turn them off it will still download them so all you can really do is wait it out.

K.O. Kazjivo
May 16, 2014, 07:58 AM
why my pc got 100% usage (burn as ****) with normal shade (and virtual full-screen)?!
it also could be the amount of players loaded, for me that causes my computer to freeze everytime I enter the lobby.

JaysonL
May 16, 2014, 08:33 AM
Do status effect affixes such as "Shock V" have a chance of proc'ing with Technics?
i.e. Proc'ing Shock with foie or have 2 seperate chances of proc'ing Shock with Zonde when using a rod with Shock V .

Basically, too poor to transfer abilities and wondering if it is worth keeping a rod with:
Ability III
Shock V
Technique II
Lucky Rise I

Also, what are the chances of proc'ing those status affixes in general?

WildarmsRE5
May 16, 2014, 08:40 AM
Do status effect affixes such as "Shock V" have a chance of proc'ing with Technics?
i.e. Proc'ing Shock with foie or have 2 seperate chances of proc'ing Shock with Zonde when using a rod with Shock V .

Basically, too poor to transfer abilities and wondering if it is worth keeping a rod with:
Ability III
Shock V
Technique II
Lucky Rise I

Also, what are the chances of proc'ing those status affixes in general?those status effect affixes only proc when used in S/R-ATK. Techs aren't affected by it. (since the tech itself has a status effect)

and Meseta-wise. that rod has no value in the player shop at all but 1050 meseta.

GoldenFalcon
May 16, 2014, 08:42 AM
Also, what are the chances of proc'ing those status affixes in general?

I'd say 10%, but I have no proof

JaysonL
May 16, 2014, 08:56 AM
I was thinking more of if it was worth using it rather just keeping or selling.

It's the 11* from new falz so I was hoping the affixes were usable.

Well, if I were to yolo a single ability transfer. What should the other 2 weapons have and what should i be aiming for?

DJcooltrainer
May 16, 2014, 09:04 AM
I was thinking more of if it was worth using it rather just keeping or selling.

It's the 11* from new falz so I was hoping the affixes were usable.

Well, if I were to yolo a single ability transfer. What should the other 2 weapons have and what should i be aiming for?

Tech III and Elder Soul, maybe? I mean, that's what I'd want at the very minimum. If you're able to keep ability III on there somehow, even better.

JaysonL
May 16, 2014, 09:36 AM
Ended up with only Technic III and Spirita IV. Lol
Thanks all.

gaijin_punch
May 16, 2014, 10:18 PM
For the latents that boost Weakness Stance. Does this add damage to the weak spot and further lower it to the non-weak spot, or only the former?

manthisis
May 16, 2014, 11:09 PM
is it worth extending my weapons at around level 30 or no? also, any other way than just blindly running in to familiarize myself with TACOs? lastly, are the best weapons buyable in the shop or do you have to find them and add abilities/extend them yourself?

Sizustar
May 17, 2014, 04:53 AM
is it worth extending my weapons at around level 30 or no? also, any other way than just blindly running in to familiarize myself with TACOs? lastly, are the best weapons buyable in the shop or do you have to find them and add abilities/extend them yourself?

Any weapon under 10 star should be extended.
There are multiple video on youtube and niconico on TACO, or you can go ask people to help teach you on Taco ingame.
You can make it yourself or buy it from Playershop.
NPC shop doesn't sell any rares.

dr apocalipsis
May 17, 2014, 04:59 AM
Can I reduce a weapon requeriment beyond 10% with a 10% ticket + great success?

I used -10% ticket and dialog said Great Success, but requeriment was down by only 10%, from 500 to 450, and I only have 430 dex on my FoTe. Also, it looks like I cant go back to ext lvl4 anymore, do I need to build a new Vraolet? :S

red1228
May 17, 2014, 05:19 AM

I used -10% ticket and dialog said Great Success, but requeriment was down by only 10%, from 500 to 450, and I only have 430 dex on my FoTe. Also, it looks like I cant go back to ext lvl4 anymore, do I need to build a new Vraolet? :S

Anytime you use a ticket to "help" with extending, the game always makes the same "Great Success announcement" as when you get a Great Success without a ticket booster.
Your best bet would either be get more DEX via mag or Lv up's or use a Relax EquipConditions +30%, which you can get from Title rewards via crafting.

If neither of those are an option for you, then yeah: You may have to build a new Vraolet. Unless you had a very specific Affix setup for your current one, they sell very cheaply. I myself managed to snipe a Lambda Vraolet with Mark Angar & Lucky Rise.

icewindz
May 17, 2014, 05:20 AM
Is there a point feeding mag after reached lv 175?

red1228
May 17, 2014, 05:23 AM
Is there a point feeding mag after reached lv 175?

Feeding it fills its energy bar. Mags need energy to perform their attacks & Trigger Actions (although I think the Invincibility one ignores this rule).

Some people like to starve their MAGs so they don't interrupt the player's attack combos. Some players like to keep them over 60% full at all times. It all depends on the player's preference.

GoldenFalcon
May 17, 2014, 05:29 AM

Weapons can rarely get -15% requirement, and there are titles/achievements that give a -30% requirement ticket

Nymfidemus
May 17, 2014, 05:38 AM
10~11* require Premium to get the Pass to buy them.

Let's say I have a 10-11* weapon, can I still trade it to Recycle NPC w/o a Premium?

icewindz
May 17, 2014, 05:43 AM
Let's say I have a 10-11* weapon, can I still trade it to Recycle NPC w/o a Premium?

you can trade 10* for excube/grinder/photon sphere but not ticket (ticket need premium)

Sizustar
May 17, 2014, 05:44 AM

No, you need premium to get the pass.
You don't need premium, to use the pass in player shop.

Nymfidemus
May 17, 2014, 05:50 AM
you can trade 10* for excube/grinder/photon sphere but not ticket (ticket need premium)

No, you need premium to get the pass.
You don't need premium, to use the pass in player shop.

Thanks, guess I'll stick with the 9* options for now. Anyway is anyone else lagging badly in the game, or it's just me?

icewindz
May 17, 2014, 06:05 AM
no lags here

K.O. Kazjivo
May 17, 2014, 06:16 AM
ok, so if I buy a 3 day room pass and change the room, will it stay changed after the room pass is over?

suzaku0zero0
May 17, 2014, 06:49 AM
Is there any practical point in crafting weapons if your already using 10*\11*\12*?

Sanguine2009
May 17, 2014, 06:52 AM
other than making an all/multi class dagger for dashing that does not cause lag? no, 0 reason

Atmius
May 17, 2014, 07:36 AM
Weapons can rarely get -15% requirement, and there are titles/achievements that give a -30% requirement ticket

Actually the stat req reduction variance is from -10% (more common) to -30% (extremely rare). So you could plausibly get, with some luck (equivilent to playing russian roulette and it's your turn 5 times in a row) -60% stat requirement all class great success.

Sizustar
May 17, 2014, 07:50 AM
Thanks, guess I'll stick with the 9* options for now. Anyway is anyone else lagging badly in the game, or it's just me?

It's because the TPE cable is undergoing maintance from 5/15~5/30
http://www.hinet.net/notifyPage.html?id=145ded84e3f0000051de&type=0

TPE or Trans-Pacific Express is a submarine telecommunications cable linking China, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and the USA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TPE_%28cable_system%29

Ordy
May 17, 2014, 08:05 AM
ok, so if I buy a 3 day room pass and change the room, will it stay changed after the room pass is over?

1. You can't "buy" 3 days room passes.
2. Yes, but you'll go back to your mini room after the 3 days.

Meji
May 17, 2014, 08:37 AM
1. You can't "buy" 3 days room passes.
2. Yes, but you'll go back to your mini room after the 3 days.
You can buy them through ExCubes.

Also, could someone please throw me the shortcuts for removing the windows as well as extending the animation when preforming a /ci
Haven't been taking many screenshots lately, totally forgot the command.

BIG OLAF
May 17, 2014, 08:37 AM
"nw" for no window, and "s[number of seconds, up to 30]" for the time.

So, it'd be "/ci9 1 nw s30", for example.

Meji
May 17, 2014, 09:21 AM
"nw" for no window, and "s[number of seconds, up to 30]" for the time.

So, it'd be "/ci9 1 nw s30", for example.
Much obliged!

Tes
May 17, 2014, 09:38 AM
Anyone been getting very bad lag today? Regardless of the block number i'm getting almost unplayable lag.

Sizustar
May 17, 2014, 10:42 AM
Anyone been getting very bad lag today? Regardless of the block number i'm getting almost unplayable lag.

It's because the TPE cable is undergoing maintance from 5/15~5/30
http://www.hinet.net/notifyPage.html?id=145ded84e3f0000051de&type=0

TPE or Trans-Pacific Express is a submarine telecommunications cable linking China, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and the USA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TPE_%28cable_system%29

I should just make a topic for this..

K.O. Kazjivo
May 17, 2014, 10:44 AM
Another question, about fun scratches. When you draw one, there are 3 boxes to choose from; what's the difference?

infiniteeverlasting
May 17, 2014, 10:57 AM
how do you change the team room theme?

nvm, got it.

Sizustar
May 17, 2014, 10:58 AM
Another question, about fun scratches. When you draw one, there are 3 boxes to choose from; what's the difference?

What's behind them?
It doesn't really matter, because, once drawn, it's gone.

BIG OLAF
May 17, 2014, 10:58 AM
how do you change the team room theme?

You have to be a certain level of Team (I think level 3). Then it costs 2000 TP to change it.

Sizustar
May 17, 2014, 11:03 AM
You have to be a certain level of Team (I think level 3). Then it costs 2000 TP to change it.

And you have to be a Team Leader or Team manager to change it too.

K.O. Kazjivo
May 17, 2014, 11:21 AM
What's behind them?
It doesn't really matter, because, once drawn, it's gone.

Just wondering why one of the boxes glows, while the others are dull.

BIG OLAF
May 17, 2014, 11:23 AM
Just wondering why one of the boxes glows, while the others are dull.

That's the box you have selected.

Kimil Adrayne
May 17, 2014, 11:34 AM
Back after not playing for a year (stopped before the Duman and Braver update).
I play as a support (don't laugh) Fi/Te, because I am trying to emulate Wartecher (sshhhhh...).

What changes should I be aware o for my classes and play style?

Also, is the game more friendly to casuals?

Kondibon
May 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
Back after not playing for a year (stopped before the Duman and Braver update).
I play as a support (don't laugh) Fi/Te, because I am trying to emulate Wartecher (sshhhhh...).

What changes should I be aware o for my classes and play style?

Also, is the game more friendly to casuals?Wand Lovers is awesome. If you want to play support though I'd reccommend going TE/FI instead and getting Long Time Assist it lets you get the most out of extend assist.

Kimil Adrayne
May 17, 2014, 12:27 PM
I though that transfers with subclass? I put one point into that for the 60 second extend. I can't imagine putting in the full 10 points for 120 seconds extend total.

GoldenFalcon
May 17, 2014, 12:30 PM
I though that transfers with subclass? I put one point into that for the 60 second extend. I can't imagine putting in the full 10 points for 120 seconds extend total.

Kondi meant the new skill that's above it

Kondibon
May 17, 2014, 12:31 PM
I though that transfers with subclass? I put one point into that for the 60 second extend. I can't imagine putting in the full 10 points for 120 seconds extend total.Extend assist is fine at level one, 9 points is a lot for 1 extra minute. Long Time Assist ONLY works if you're maining Techer though. It increases the ammount of time each tic adds, so it goes well with extend assist, which just increases the max time a buff lasts. You don't NEED it, but if you're interested in playing "support" it'd probably help you more than fighters critical bonus. :/

GoldenFalcon
May 17, 2014, 12:33 PM
it'd probably help you more than fighters critical bonus. :/

What if she wants Fighter's Rare Mastery? D:

Kondibon
May 17, 2014, 12:37 PM
What if she wants Fighter's Rare Mastery? D:While playing support?

GoldenFalcon
May 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
While playing support?

While hitting things. Did you forget what Wartecher is already?

Kondibon
May 17, 2014, 12:52 PM
While hitting things. Did you forget what Wartecher is already?I don't think 30 more atk is gonna make as big an impact on melee damage as not having to cast buffs as often or accurately would on support.

Kimil Adrayne
May 17, 2014, 01:13 PM
I'm pretty sure the extend time isn't class specific. I'll give it a try later when I can get online. There is a new skill that increases shifta and deband duration on yourself only, for 30 seconds, that is techer only. Are you thinking of that?

KatsuraJun
May 17, 2014, 01:16 PM
I'm pretty sure the extend time isn't class specific. I'll give it a try later when I can get online. There is a new skill that increases shifta and deband duration on yourself only, for 30 seconds, that is techer only. Are you thinking of that?

It isn't only on yourself, it's on everyone. And it's not 30 seconds only, it's 30 seconds per tick, which totals out to over 2 minutes if you get all the ticks in.

The advantage of going Techer main is that. The main advantage of going Fi main is the 80 something more HP you'll have as Fi and increased S-ATK on top of rare mastery bonus.

Kondibon
May 17, 2014, 01:18 PM
Extend assist is fine at level one, 9 points is a lot for 1 extra minute. Long Time Assist ONLY works if you're maining Techer though.

I'm naming different skills here... >_>

Kimil Adrayne
May 17, 2014, 01:34 PM
My bad, I was looking at the (apparently not undated) techer tree on Cirnopedia and didn't see a second extend skill.

Kondibon
May 17, 2014, 01:38 PM
My bad, I was looking at the (apparently not undated) techer tree on Cirnopedia and didn't see a second extend skill.

The skill simulator (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php) is up to date. Cirnopedia always updates slow.

manthisis
May 17, 2014, 01:45 PM
whats important in a weapon for doing more damage besides just the pure ATK stat it has? also, what does extending do in full?

Kimil Adrayne
May 17, 2014, 02:11 PM
Per tick... Quick dumb question, what are the "ticks" that they are referring to?

Ordy
May 17, 2014, 03:10 PM
whats important in a weapon for doing more damage besides just the pure ATK stat it has? also, what does extending do in full?

1. The latent
2. The attack stats
3. Crafted or not (extend)

And just don't extend a weapon if you are looking for damage. You should rather buy 9* then get proxy 10* weapons when you can AQ

Per tick... Quick dumb question, what are the "ticks" that they are referring to?

tick = when the buff is being applied to you (you can see the animation)

Yamishi
May 17, 2014, 04:47 PM

When you apply a charged Resta, for example, you know how it does a couple of "waves" and heals for a couple chunks of health? Each of those is considered a tick. It's sort of hard to explain, I guess...

manthisis
May 17, 2014, 04:58 PM
1. The latent
2. The attack stats
3. Crafted or not (extend)

And just don't extend a weapon if you are looking for damage. You should rather buy 9* then get proxy 10* weapons when you can AQ

tick = when the buff is being applied to you (you can see the animation)

so if im looking to deal more damage dont just extend weapons? get like a 9 star and grind it or something?

also, whats latent?

Evangelion X.XX
May 17, 2014, 05:05 PM
@manthisis:

Only craft 9*'s to use temporarily until you get a "good" 10* or 11* weapon.

"latents" are the potentials that you unlock on weapons after grinding them to +10.

Edit:

Once you have a "good" 10* or above weapon, absolutely do not craft them since they'll become weaker in a lot of ways: i.e. it becomes garbage.... that you can't even sell.

Miles064
May 17, 2014, 06:07 PM
Has anyone gotten the 30 large stone weapons yet? If so how long did it take you? Ive been trying to get one but the highest of the large ones i have is 7 while solo/duoing. Are they even worth going for with one or two people? The 6 slot looks nice but its taking forever to get them. I

manthisis
May 17, 2014, 06:10 PM
where can you find lvl 11+ disks? i heard only on VH but i was on a hard EQ and a level 12 dropped for me

oh yea and @evangelion, should i extend my 9* twin dagger till i get a better one at higher levels that i can stick with?

nathanielzor
May 17, 2014, 06:21 PM
Has anyone gotten the 30 large stone weapons yet? If so how long did it take you? Ive been trying to get one but the highest of the large ones i have is 7 while solo/duoing. Are they even worth going for with one or two people? The 6 slot looks nice but its taking forever to get them. I
I've got a couple of them. There's no point in getting them to actually use though. If anything they're best used to make 6 slot fodders to affix things. I wouldn't waste your breath on them.

Sizustar
May 17, 2014, 06:21 PM
where can you find lvl 11+ disks? i heard only on VH but i was on a hard EQ and a level 12 dropped for me

oh yea and @evangelion, should i extend my 9* twin dagger till i get a better one at higher levels that i can stick with?

Hard and higher difficulity, Disk level is based on difficulity.
But for rare boss disk, you need to be VH or higher, as Rare boss only appear in VH and SH.
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/others_4.php#tdagger

Depends on what your current weapon and grind level is.
But 9* can be extended, and grinded to +10 pretty easily.

manthisis
May 17, 2014, 06:22 PM
Hard and higher difficulity, Disk level is based on difficulity.
But for rare boss disk, you need to be VH or higher, as Rare boss only appear in VH and SH.
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/others_4.php#tdagger

Depends on what your current weapon and grind level is.
But 9* can be extended, and grinded to +10 pretty easily.

thanks.

my weapon ATM is legzaga with +5 grind level

Sizustar
May 17, 2014, 06:29 PM
thanks.

my weapon ATM is legzaga with +5 grind level

Ok, if you get it to +10 without extending, it's s-atk will be 343 s-atk
If you craft it to lv.8(Max with 9*), then the s-atk will be 694

If you keep the grind at +5, it'll be 512.

So you should try and get it to +10, shouldn't be that hard, if using +1 reduction and normal grinder, should cost less then 200k to do that.

Here is the requried item for crafting to Lv.8
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/craft_2_04.php#nav

Miles064
May 17, 2014, 06:32 PM
I've got a couple of them. There's no point in getting them to actually use though. If anything they're best used to make 6 slot fodders to affix things. I wouldn't waste your breath on them.

Damn well that sucks. Thank you for the reply.

trymantha
May 17, 2014, 07:11 PM
is there a list(with pics) of all the MJ collab items? I cant seem to find one anywhere.

Rendezvous
May 17, 2014, 07:32 PM
is there a list(with pics) of all the MJ collab items? I cant seem to find one anywhere.

Couldn't find a single link with both, hope these work out for you.

http://3imi.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-130.html

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?FUN%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%97# a9b8873d

Otokonokotron
May 17, 2014, 08:05 PM
is the percentage for pre luther falz determind by how many pidgeons we kill? so should we all just spam normal runs?

frheekier
May 17, 2014, 08:16 PM
Is there a place where I can see a good skill tree for each class?

Sizustar
May 17, 2014, 08:30 PM

http://www.komicdn.com/my/2012/pso2/src/1399589891742.jpg

is the percentage for pre luther falz determind by how many pidgeons we kill? so should we all just spam normal runs?

You can maximize rare by killing maximun of mini/bird loser.
The Percantage is increased by killing Mini loser, the maximum is 200%, the % will determine rare drop, so if reach 200%, then it's 200% rare drop.

Is there a place where I can see a good skill tree for each class?

In the Guide section of this forums.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Otokonokotron
May 17, 2014, 08:31 PM
ok thankies

xenowildfire
May 17, 2014, 08:32 PM
Question since the English version of the game is coming out on the 29th of May for player in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines. Will it be easier to for someone to get all the English files for the game from that?
I hope I asked in the right place, I looked and didn't see anything about it.

Sizustar
May 17, 2014, 08:38 PM
Question since the English version of the game is coming out on the 29th of May for player in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines. Will it be easier to for someone to get all the English files for the game from that?
I hope I asked in the right place, I looked and didn't see anything about it.

No, different region, different version.
The Taiwan and Sea version are behind the Japenese version, and the file are not compatible.

Also Sea is region blocked.

xenowildfire
May 17, 2014, 08:46 PM
Oh ok I didn't know if the English translation from that would work for most of the Jp phantasy Star Online 2 or not.
Thanks for the reply.

Otokonokotron
May 17, 2014, 08:57 PM
i kinda prefer the fan made version anyways. i hear hear that in the official english version there are little things that differ, like Riza (the crazy cast gunner chik), doesnt refer to herself in the third person like she does in the original japanese version (and aida's translation)

WildarmsRE5
May 17, 2014, 09:25 PM
plus the crappy translations.

Nymfidemus
May 17, 2014, 09:39 PM
plus the crappy translations.

Especially the part where they simply changed existing terms to their own liking.

omgwtflolbbl
May 18, 2014, 12:46 AM
Are the Flan Paneedas (El Ahda TMGs) any good? I haven't touched my Gu's equipment in well over a year now, and I happen two have two of these with lightning element. Was wondering if it'd be worthwhile grinding these up as a weapon to use. They have PP recovery latent which seems kind of wasteful on Gu which really has no PP issues.

manthisis
May 18, 2014, 12:54 AM
is it possible to find level 16 symphonic drive through VH EQs? or just normal VH free fields?

.Jack
May 18, 2014, 01:04 AM
Is there something that is dropping souls + modulator now?

http://i.imgur.com/89XSc6N.jpg?1

Sizustar
May 18, 2014, 01:08 AM
is it possible to find level 16 symphonic drive through VH EQs? or just normal VH free fields?

It's a common drop, so VH/SH stage will drop it.
It's not tied to any AQ or boss.

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/others_4.php

Is there something that is dropping souls + modulator now?

http://i.imgur.com/89XSc6N.jpg?1

The boss in PSOes
I'm just farming Mizer, got 5+ 10*, 2 5s Soul Modulator, and a ton of Mizer soul that I sold already.

.Jack
May 18, 2014, 01:18 AM
It's a common drop, so VH/SH stage will drop it.
It's not tied to any AQ or boss.

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/others_4.php

The boss in PSOes
I'm just farming Mizer, got 5+ 10*, 2 5s Soul Modulator, and a ton of Mizer soul that I sold already.

I'm not familiar with that version yet, is there possible drops for tech souls + mods? I've been looking to find a way to affix something past 120 tech att. This would be a definite way to do so.

Rakurai
May 18, 2014, 01:21 AM
As far as I'm aware, nothing in PSO2es drops Modulator, but you need a fodder with Soul Receptor to get Modulator and a soul onto the same target item.

omgwtflolbbl
May 18, 2014, 01:30 AM
How does that work exactly? I'm assuming they do target fodder with soul + receptor, and 2 fodder... fodders with modulator for a 30% chance to transfer modulator? Seems super risky unless I'm not understanding some part of it that will raise your chances of success.

manthisis
May 18, 2014, 01:48 AM
whats the best pair of twin daggers out there?

.Jack
May 18, 2014, 01:53 AM
I just looked at the soul receptor in shops, you can create sou/modulator fodders with those only needing one soul/receptop + 2 modulator fodders with a 50% chance of passing using a 20% booster. There seems to be plenty of 4slot available so just have to prep my main target with soul/att/x/x and using 2 soul/mod/x/x + att boost and 30% boost for 60/50/100/100 chance at a 125att affix if you go with att V. Looks to be like a 20mill 1 in 5 attempt for getting 125.

Rendezvous
May 18, 2014, 02:00 AM
whats the best pair of twin daggers out there?

Twin Kamuis.

OmegaNexus
May 18, 2014, 03:06 AM
What are badges and what are they used for? Oh and how do you get them someone answer as soon as possible please.

Otokonokotron
May 18, 2014, 03:09 AM
i grabbd the kill a hundred guwanadas quest cuz i also wanted to get some souls for affixing. i'm on number 50, and ive gotten like, 2 pieces of armor from altogether, and maybe one of them had soul on them. why does this monster hav a such a shi!tty drop rate?

ShinKai
May 18, 2014, 03:16 AM
What are badges and what are they used for? Oh and how do you get them someone answer as soon as possible please.

They're badges for referring friends to the game. I don't know the specifics of how the referal system works though.

i grabbd the kill a hundred guwanadas quest cuz i also wanted to get some souls for affixing. i'm on number 50, and ive gotten like, 2 pieces of armor from altogether, and maybe one of them had soul on them. why does this monster hav a such a shi!tty drop rate?

Because Photons. Sega like bad drop rates, might wanna get used to them. They've been better lately than they used to be though.

Otokonokotron
May 18, 2014, 03:27 AM
siiigh alright. just sayin in comparison vol dragons drop way more armor and weaps with souls

Rendezvous
May 18, 2014, 03:44 AM
siiigh alright. just sayin in comparison vol dragons drop way more armor and weaps with souls

You actually may want to consider Quartz Souls, unless you really want HP that badly or you perhaps want increase in success rate for affixing Poison from Gwana or Burn from Vol.

NexusAZ
May 18, 2014, 04:02 AM
I just looked at the soul receptor in shops, you can create sou/modulator fodders with those only needing one soul/receptop + 2 modulator fodders with a 50% chance of passing using a 20% booster. There seems to be plenty of 4slot available so just have to prep my main target with soul/att/x/x and using 2 soul/mod/x/x + att boost and 30% boost for 60/50/100/100 chance at a 125att affix if you go with att V. Looks to be like a 20mill 1 in 5 attempt for getting 125.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing you pull it off. :V

WildarmsRE5
May 18, 2014, 08:06 AM
Good luck, looking forward to seeing you pull it off. :VIF anyone could do it, he can.

BlueCast Boy
May 18, 2014, 10:23 AM
So i got a ザフリジェ a talis i got from Skyland that is Ra and Gu equippable however i got question on its potential...Its Potential is Perfect Calamity which increase the power of Perfect Keeper...So does Perfect Keeper increase power on R-ATK only or its also boost T-ATK...(lol if its only R-ATK its good only for throwing the card)

gaijin_punch
May 18, 2014, 10:39 AM
Asking this again -- it was the last post on a page before and got no answer.

For the latents that boost Weakness Stance. Does this add damage to the weak spot and further lower it to the non-weak spot, or only the former?

suzaku0zero0
May 18, 2014, 11:08 AM
hi, I lost the thread which give the best suggested tech customization for each tech, can someone post link here please?

GHNeko
May 18, 2014, 11:12 AM
hi, I lost the thread which give the best suggested tech customization for each tech, can someone post link here please?

I hope the answer to this is something along the lines of, "It depends." because I'd hate for their just to be a clearly "better" tech customization.

Of course there probably just is, but not for EACH ONE. Just a few. Hopefully.

Z-0
May 18, 2014, 11:19 AM
The answer is "it depends" -- it depends what you want to do with the tech.

For example, I much prefer power foie over PP reduction recipe because I'd much rather one shot than have Foie cost less PP, as I use other techs for mob clearing. The majority of people prefer PP reduction on Foie, though.

Sandmind
May 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
So i got a ザフリジェ a talis i got from Skyland that is Ra and Gu equippable however i got question on its potential...Its Potential is Perfect Calamity which increase the power of Perfect Keeper...So does Perfect Keeper increase power on R-ATK only or its also boost T-ATK...(lol if its only R-ATK its good only for throwing the card)

Perfect Keeper does increase all damage type. Which make that Talis a 5% damage boost if maining or subbing GU as a FO or TE.

I was hoping that talis having come out would mean a new tmg with better Tatk with also PK latent (or even Sroll JA), at the very least at the level of a vibras's bow, but nope, none so far.

manthisis
May 18, 2014, 01:06 PM
is it normal as a level 42 fighter to be getting 1 shot by the Apos Dorios? on VH

red1228
May 18, 2014, 01:44 PM
is it normal as a level 42 fighter to be getting 1 shot by the Apos Dorios? on VH

One hit? Probably not... I think two - three hits is what you should be able to take before dying. I haven't actually played the new Dark Falz on anything less than Super Hard (all my characters are 60+), so I'm assuming very hard Apos Dorios is Lv55+. Being 13 Lvs above you & just generally known as a very hard hitting boss to begin with; You shouldn't expect more than two or three hits before you die.

What are the stats on your current armor? At 42, I think you should be able to equip the 10* version of the "elemental" armor units; which top out at 250 S/R/T Defense a piece (excluding Extend Lvs).

manthisis
May 18, 2014, 04:48 PM
what are interrupt rankings?

GHNeko
May 18, 2014, 04:50 PM
Anyone got a list of affixes and what they go at?

I have a bunch of stuff I want to dump in shop but idk what to sell at.

I also play es so I'm planning on getting modulators out the ass BUT idk what they sell at either lol.

I'm not looking for very specific prices, so a range and SOME details on the items the affixes are on would be nice.

Sizustar
May 18, 2014, 05:20 PM
Anyone got a list of affixes and what they go at?

I have a bunch of stuff I want to dump in shop but idk what to sell at.

I also play es so I'm planning on getting modulators out the ass BUT idk what they sell at either lol.

I'm not looking for very specific prices, so a range and SOME details on the items the affixes are on would be nice.

Not reallym just do a search on the my shop to get a look at the price currently.

Rendezvous
May 18, 2014, 05:46 PM
what are interrupt rankings?

Basically a speed run competition. Winners get a trophy/medal of some sort.

GHNeko
May 18, 2014, 06:05 PM
Ah oh well. Thanks for the answer.

Miles064
May 18, 2014, 08:47 PM
Is having a vraolet latent lvl 1 worth having? I just bought one for 1k, grinded it up, and unlocked lvl for like 100k. They seem to be selling for almost a mil though so i was wondering how much it helps when trying to get untekked items. On another note is the monkey king bar worth having as well? Kind of sick of being poor so hoping this might help with farming some money.

Rakurai
May 18, 2014, 09:02 PM
The latent on the Vraolet essentially guarantees that every drop you get will be untekked while it's equipped, which is especially valuable now that said weapons frequently have high quality abilities on them.

The latent on the Nyoibo provides a noticeable increase in affixed item drops, as well, though I think maxing it out is preferable in the case of that weapon.

Miles064
May 18, 2014, 09:03 PM
So i can just the vraolet at lvl one then? Dont really have the photons to max it atm and i dont want to buy them.

Rendezvous
May 18, 2014, 09:08 PM
Is having a vraolet latent lvl 1 worth having? I just bought one for 1k, grinded it up, and unlocked lvl for like 100k. They seem to be selling for almost a mil though so i was wondering how much it helps when trying to get untekked items. On another note is the monkey king bar worth having as well? Kind of sick of being poor so hoping this might help with farming some money.

You'd only want to use it to look for affixes as it has no effect on rare drops. That being said, untekk'd rare drops usually come predetermined, like 10*+ will have their rare drop text appear as a rainbow.

As for meso farming, you're better off running TACOs or farming some SH missions for rare drops to sell if/when you get premium or a 3-day shop pass.

Miles064
May 18, 2014, 09:13 PM
Oh i have prem i just never get anything worth a damn from in game drops or ac(male outfits op). Guess ill hold on to them both then. Thank you for the replies.

Natsu Nem
May 19, 2014, 12:50 AM
How is BR/RA mobbing generally executed?

SolRiver
May 19, 2014, 01:35 AM
What can't be put into gift box?

GoldenFalcon
May 19, 2014, 02:05 AM
How is BR/RA mobbing generally executed?

I'm Ra/Br and generally Launcher does the trick

With a bow though, I prefer Penetrate Arrow, or Million Storm when the enemies are spread out

ultimafia
May 19, 2014, 02:44 AM
Decent Double Sabers PAs beside DA and AF?

Rendezvous
May 19, 2014, 03:11 AM
Decent Double Sabers PAs beside DA and AF?

Tornado Dance, Chaos Riser into Rumbling Moon.

I want to test out Chaos Riser into Surprise Dunk or Fake Capture and see if that combo is good.

Sizustar
May 19, 2014, 03:14 AM
What can't be put into gift box?

10*, 11* item
Item that have the lock symbol next to the icons.

XeNoSLaSHeR
May 19, 2014, 05:22 AM
so i made a new character on ship 10 and (used 500 AC) because i missed some old friends but turned out they have quitted. So, i deleted my char there. What i don't get is that if i want to create a new character i have to pay another 500 AC..WHY? Did i paid for nothing? ._.

Edit: playing in ship 2 and trying to create a new character after deleted one on different ship.

Gardios
May 19, 2014, 05:36 AM
You don't pay for a character slot, but for character creation. So if you've deleted a character, you essentially wasted 500 AC.

KuroNeko77
May 19, 2014, 07:50 AM
Does anyone else using Windows 8.1 and IME has been having issues recently ?

Whenever I switch my keyboard to JP and type anything it freezes the game for a while.

Tomo-Kinji
May 19, 2014, 07:55 AM
Does anyone else using Windows 8.1 and IME has been having issues recently ?

Whenever I switch my keyboard to JP and type anything it freezes the game for a while.

It also happens to me. It might be cause by playing PSO2 for too long. A simple restart will fix the problem.

KrimzoneReaver
May 19, 2014, 09:57 AM
If you buy a new skill tree and later use an all tree reset or a single tree reset, what happens to the skill trees you bought? Does it disappear similar to when you delete a character you bought?

Ephidiel
May 19, 2014, 10:01 AM
Itstays but sp are refunded

Evangelion X.XX
May 19, 2014, 10:05 AM
Yeah, the newly bought Skill Tree stays, but all of the Skillpoints are resetted for ALL Skill Trees when you use the All Tree Reset Pass.

suzaku0zero0
May 19, 2014, 10:44 AM
when you place an order for someone to craft tech, there are 2 options, what are they for?

Mortos02
May 19, 2014, 10:56 AM
So I have what may be a stupid question, but say I have more than the two free character slots, I currently have 4, and I wanted to delete one of my free ones, would one of the non-free ones then occupy it's space and cause me to have to buy another slot, or would I be able to remake it?

KuroNeko77
May 19, 2014, 10:56 AM
It also happens to me. It might be cause by playing PSO2 for too long. A simple restart will fix the problem.

Thanks for the tips ^^

Miles064
May 19, 2014, 11:58 AM
If i want to hunt mizer soul is it better to fight it on sh or just chain run normals? I mean does the difficulty have anything to do with soul drop chance and slot amount?

milranduil
May 19, 2014, 12:03 PM
If i want to hunt mizer soul is it better to fight it on sh or just chain run normals? I mean does the difficulty have anything to do with soul drop chance and slot amount?

Difficulty does not, no. Afaik, only infected/mutated increase slot chance.

Miles064
May 19, 2014, 12:08 PM
Difficulty does not, no. Afaik, only infected/mutated increase slot chance.

So it would be worth running sh for the higher tier infection then? 1 slot mizer souls go for more than 4 slot of all the other souls so im wondering how hard it is to get them.

Sandmind
May 19, 2014, 02:27 PM
So it would be worth running sh for the higher tier infection then? 1 slot mizer souls go for more than 4 slot of all the other souls so im wondering how hard it is to get them.

if you're going to be hunting boss for soul a lot, it would be worth it to invest into a weapon with a latent that boost number of affix on weapon/unit. It doesn't really boost the chance of getting a soul directly, but more affix mean more chance to get it + more value. Just switch to that weapon before breaking the crystal. If your class cannot natively equip it, just do an extend lv1 and retry until you get your desired class.

The complete list of weapon:
マダムノアマガサ (madam's umbralla, 10* sword, all class, require 650Tatk)
ニョイボウ (Nyoibo, 7* double saber from lv11-40 gwanada)
蒼黒のニョイボウ (Ebony Nyoibo, 10* double saber)
and some 11* double saber from Dark Falz Luther

As far as running boss on N or SH, depend of your kill speed and if you wanted the exp and drop of the SH version or not. Althought, for miniboss, try to see if you can party up at 2 or 4 for the extra miniboss by run.

Symphie
May 19, 2014, 02:42 PM
Is there a site(JP, obviously) where you can check market trends, etc, for pricing/value of items across ships? I'd like to know what particular items cost on other ships that are in low supply(and stupidly high priced) to save myself some meseta as I rather transfer ship and buy these fluff items elsewhere even if I have to spend AC on transfers.

I imagine no, but, figured I'd ask. Else, if I already have 2 characters on the ship I play on, can I make a character on another ship to scout the market? Or would I have to delete one character before doing so? Cheers for answers.

nathanielzor
May 19, 2014, 02:58 PM
Is there a site(JP, obviously) where you can check market trends, etc, for pricing/value of items across ships? I'd like to know what particular items cost on other ships that are in low supply(and stupidly high priced) to save myself some meseta as I rather transfer ship and buy these fluff items elsewhere even if I have to spend AC on transfers.

I imagine no, but, figured I'd ask. Else, if I already have 2 characters on the ship I play on, can I make a character on another ship to scout the market? Or would I have to delete one character before doing so? Cheers for answers.
I don't believe theres any such site. And if you delete your character, you delete the character slot, so don't do that.

Your best option to scout is to ask here, or simply make a brand new account. (Two new slots right there.)

Miles064
May 19, 2014, 03:01 PM
if you're going to be hunting boss for soul a lot, it would be worth it to invest into a weapon with a latent that boost number of affix on weapon/unit. It doesn't really boost the chance of getting a soul directly, but more affix mean more chance to get it + more value. Just switch to that weapon before breaking the crystal. If your class cannot natively equip it, just do an extend lv1 and retry until you get your desired class.

The complete list of weapon:
マダムノアマガサ (madam's umbralla, 10* sword, all class, require 650Tatk)
ニョイボウ (Nyoibo, 7* double saber from lv11-40 gwanada)
蒼黒のニョイボウ (Ebony Nyoibo, 10* double saber)
and some 11* double saber from Dark Falz Luther

As far as running boss on N or SH, depend of your kill speed and if you wanted the exp and drop of the SH version or not. Althought, for miniboss, try to see if you can party up at 2 or 4 for the extra miniboss by run.

Got the nyoibo latent lvl 1 already so im set on that. Thx for the reply.

LordKaiser
May 19, 2014, 03:08 PM
I can't find the Affix guide and I want to know if I can add Vol Soul, Spirita IV and Stamina IV to a Unit.

Sizustar
May 19, 2014, 06:11 PM

I say the best chance for mizer soul is through PSO2es.
As I've gotten over 20 mizer soul in 5 day of playing already.

omgwtflolbbl
May 19, 2014, 06:25 PM
Which quest do you spam for getting Mizer Soul fodder in PSO2es? The lowest cost/level version or the highest? I have no clue if the level of the quest really affects its drops.

Sandmind
May 19, 2014, 06:30 PM
I can't find the Affix guide and I want to know if I can add Vol Soul, Spirita IV and Stamina IV to a Unit.

Affix guide would be slightly oudated in one part: soul no longer give the same affix bonus for the most part. While some stayed with partially the same bonus, in this case, vol soul boost power/body/stamina/burn III, eitheir for affix'ing or creating III or IV iirc.

Re-found the that info in the jpn swiki (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpso2.swiki.jp%2F). Just click "sole system" or scroll near the bottom of the page.

Otherwise, it's possible, but I believe you wouldn't be at 100% for the stat IV, with maybe the exception of stamina.

Actually, looking at the old page on cirnopedia (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/enhance_3.php#fusion), the creation rate of a stat IV is 40% with 3 stat III. If that info is still accurate and the soul simply boost it by 20%, for 60% + 30% affix booster = 90% chance to affix. Be warned I'm not sure about this part, but in any case, for spirita IV you will need to pray to Dudu to let it pass.

Miles064
May 19, 2014, 06:35 PM
I say the best chance for mizer soul is through PSO2es.
As I've gotten over 20 mizer soul in 5 day of playing already.

Dont have a smartphone. Fliptop not so master race i guess.

Sizustar
May 19, 2014, 07:10 PM
Dont have a smartphone. Fliptop not so master race i guess.

Bluestack on PC still works