PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

horseship
Jun 16, 2014, 05:41 PM
Is there a guide for RA anywhere? I'm currently 64/49 RA/HU and I feel like I hardly know the class since there's so little information out there. The build guide on this site doesn't even list good PAs for assault rifle or launcher for some reason.

More specific questions:

1. Is the best way to deal damage (weapons wise) using enemy hunter latents (for RA at least)? I currently have a +40 Vibras Cannon and Sadiena Launcher (crafted) for darkers and dragonkin, and am wondering if it's really worth it to hunt down the trade weapons + stones for the machine + oceanid hunter weapons since I don't have premium. Opinions on using a crafted weapon for endgame? I know about the damage variation, but it's one of the only two dragon hunter launchers and they're both 8*. And since there's no native hunter launcher, should I just aim for a 50 fire Red Scorpio or would something else be better?

2. Concerning assault rifles: are they useful outside of SC on bosses? I've tried a bunch of different PAs and they don't really seem good to me. The only PA I ever use is Diffuse Shell when I'm walking around Chaotic Silence with WBs loaded and don't want to lose them.

3. Do I really need more than one assault rifle? Which ones are even worth getting? I'm thinking Grizz rifle since there's no way to recover PP without losing weak bullets (besides ketos proi) and I'm wondering if there's a better option.

4. What launcher PAs are good? I generally just spam Concentrate One since it seems to be the most PP efficient PA, and Divine when I want to kill things quickly (such as a zondeeled mob). It also seems to be the only PA that can activate Killing Bonus more than once, although I'm not sure about that. Cosmos Breaker seems decent sometimes (such as wave 4 of primary base) but it's obviously quite situational.

5. Non RA related: If I main techer, does weapon element affect techs at all? I assume it doesn't because of element conversion on force tree, but just need clarification. Still waiting for level cap rise to equip Elysion as FO main without s-atk mag. lol

Sizustar
Jun 16, 2014, 05:46 PM
Is there a guide for RA anywhere? I'm currently 64/49 RA/HU and I feel like I hardly know the class since there's so little information out there. The build guide on this site doesn't even list good PAs for assault rifle or launcher for some reason.

More specific questions:

1. Is the best way to deal damage (weapons wise) using enemy hunter latents (for RA at least)? I currently have a +40 Vibras Cannon and Sadiena Launcher (crafted) for darkers and dragonkin, and am wondering if it's really worth it to hunt down the trade weapons + stones for the machine + oceanid hunter weapons since I don't have premium. Opinions on using a crafted weapon for endgame? I know about the damage variation, but it's one of the only two dragon hunter launchers and they're both 8*. And since there's no native hunter launcher, should I just aim for a 50 fire Red Scorpio or would something else be better?

2. Concerning assault rifles: are they useful outside of SC on bosses? I've tried a bunch of different PAs and they don't really seem good to me. The only PA I ever use is Diffuse Shell when I'm walking around Chaotic Silence with WBs loaded and don't want to lose them.

3. Do I really need more than one assault rifle? Which ones are even worth getting? I'm thinking Grizz rifle since there's no way to recover PP without losing weak bullets (besides ketos proi) and I'm wondering if there's a better option.

4. What launcher PAs are good? I generally just spam Concentrate One since it seems to be the most PP efficient PA, and Divine when I want to kill things quickly (such as a zondeeled mob). It also seems to be the only PA that can activate Killing Bonus more than once, although I'm not sure about that. Cosmos Breaker seems decent sometimes (such as wave 4 of primary base) but it's obviously quite situational.

5. Non RA related: If I main techer, does weapon element affect techs at all? I assume it doesn't because of element conversion on force tree, but just need clarification. Still waiting for level cap rise to equip Elysion as FO main without s-atk mag. lol

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

horseship
Jun 16, 2014, 05:56 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Edit: Retracting my old statement since I don't want to come off as rude. I just meant to say that this doesn't help with anything because I've looked at everything there already and there isn't much information. I'm just asking here because I couldn't find the answers to any of my questions there. But Bellion has answered all of my questions; thank you. Thanks Z-0 too.

Bellion
Jun 16, 2014, 06:12 PM
1. The race latents are pretty much the best if you can get all weapon types for each race. Some of the already strong ones are the best damage. Sure, you've got variance with the crafted Dinian type launchers, but it'll still be really good and on par with some of the high end weapons against dragons. Although, I've been lazy and went with the raccoon XQ launcher and a Red Scorpio.

2. Homing Emission is still a thing, but only on a few enemies. The banther types to name one it is still effective on. Homing Emission can lock onto 6 different targets(parts or any other enemies) and you can release it point-blank on a weakpoint(or wb or both) for huge damage. How fast HE locks onto targets is impacted by your ping.

3. I personally have Grizz, Signo Head, Nifretron(Dragon killer), and Arao Cylinder(generally for Homing Emission shotgunning). You can survive with one all purpose rifle, but I prefer killing everything faster. WB is a one pp bar boss killing thing, so besides killing bonus or ketos, there's not really a good way to recover PP. There are specific mags you can raise and just feed it for pp regen.

4. Consider Rodeo Drive and Cluster Bullet. Cluster Bullet has the widest AoE and hits things from above so it's effective for headshots on many enemies or landing weakpoints on annoying enemies such as micda types or malmoths. Rodeo Drive is good if you manage to learn the distance and curve onto an enemy. Killing Bonus is only activated by your distance to whatever died.

5. Nope, FO only with element conversion.

Sizustar
Jun 16, 2014, 06:15 PM
Thanks for not being helpful. I specifically said that the guide there didn't list good PAs for launcher or assault rifle, and it doesn't answer any of my other questions. I'm not looking for a skill build, which seems to be the only thing I can find there.

From the guide section. there's already a discussion with other user posting their subpallete, you do know there's a search function?
www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219130

Z-0
Jun 16, 2014, 06:16 PM
1. Here are the weapons you should aim for:

Grizz Rifle (Native Destroyer)
Sanctum AQ Rifle (Dragonkin Destroyer)
Anti-Android Rifle (Mech Destroyer)
Ruins AQ Rifle (Darker Destroyer)

For Oceanids I feel like there's no reason to play those maps anyway, but if you're looking for a Rifle for them, could get Arao Cylinder or Bio Rifle, or anything with a general latent.

Red Scorpio
Ruins AQ Launcher (Darker Destroyer)
Crafted Sadinian Launcher (Dragonkin Destroyer)
Quarry AQ Launcher (Mech Destroyer)

Red Scorpio is more your general use Launcher, however, it's best used without Killing Bonus due to its latent (or a low level), so you may want to opt for a Launcher more like Bio, Launcher Legacy or Final Impact.

Gunslash is useful, but I never find myself using it anymore as I feel like Launcher can fill-in for it completely now. If you want a Gunslash, I recommend general ones, or go for some with destroyers (such as Noire Slash).

2. They're useful occasionally, but yeah, I usually find myself only using Rifle for Sat Cannon these days. I use Homing Emission on certain bosses, along with Diffuse for a few spawns and Impact Slider for some bosses, but that's more a TA thing.

3. You never "need" more than one weapon of any type at all, but if you're looking for doing as much damage as you can, you should try and look into multiple weapons. As for a general rifle, get Bio Rifle or Arao Cylinder, IMO.

4. Killing Bonus activates when anything around you dies, even if they all die at the same time, so 10 enemies dying at once gives 100PP; this means all PAs can activate Killing Bonus more than once. For Launcher PAs, go with these:

Divine Launcher (long-range, high damage shot)
Rodeo Drive (mid-range for higher HP enemies; make sure you will spin on their weakpoints)
Cluster Bullet (mid-range, high burst damage, great AoE, hits top-down too, so will hit a lot of weakpoints easily)
Cosmos Breaker (Launcher's best and strongest PA. TPS it and aim at the ground, but it's harder to use than everything else)

Concentrate One does the same damage as Divine Launcher in total, but Concentrate One has a longer animation, doesn't input all of its DPS out at once, can miss if targets are moving, etc. etc. Apart from PP efficiency, Divine Launcher is superior in every way.

5. Yes, the skill element weak hit works for weapons. Misread.

stroodle
Jun 16, 2014, 06:19 PM
I've been using motion joy for my ps3 controller, but I want to map more than three things to one button... Is there a way to do this with motion joy?

I've tried using Xpadder, put it doesn't work with PSO2 specifically. Running Xpadder with admin privileges doesn't solve the problem either. So, how do I get Xpadder to work for this game?

Bellion
Jun 16, 2014, 06:22 PM
Switch to joytokey today. _(:3 」∠ )_

Daixsue
Jun 16, 2014, 06:30 PM
Best way to find Natives for level cap 1 quest?

Kondibon
Jun 16, 2014, 06:31 PM
Best way to find Natives for level cap 1 quest?Forest or tundra Missions in hardmode.

stroodle
Jun 16, 2014, 06:37 PM
Switch to joytokey today. _(:3 」∠ )_

Thanks! It all works now ^^
I had that program just forgot about it...

WolfDreamer
Jun 16, 2014, 07:01 PM
Any website out there yet that lists off the new Tech Customization Rank 3 spells? Only been able to find a few rank 3 listings on random JP wiki's so far.

gigawuts
Jun 16, 2014, 07:04 PM
Thanks! It all works now ^^
I had that program just forgot about it...

Out of curiosity, were you running xpadder as an admin before opening PSO2? Because it won't work if you don't do xpadder first.

It doesn't really matter, aside from the trigger issue joy2key is pretty much universally better.

The trigger issue is just that you can't hold both triggers at once. PSO2 doesn't actually use xinput, it uses directinput, and microsoft intentionally created the 360 controller to work wrong on directinput to push devs to use the newer xinput standard.

The triggers share an axis (like a thumbstick's direction, up vs. down is an axis and left vs. right is another), with one adding to the axis value and the other subtracting from the axis value. If you hold both they add and subtract at the same time, leaving the value at 0, which is the same as if you don't hold either trigger.

Joytokey also uses directinput. Xpadder uses xinput, and detects the difference. If you never have to use both triggers at once this isn't an issue at all and you can ignore it. I use both triggers at once because of my bindings, so I use xpadder for triggers and joytokey for everything else.

Uchouten
Jun 16, 2014, 09:54 PM
Any explanation for why my cast has blue-ish(?) skin in the lobby but normal (the one I intended) skin color in the shopping area along with missions?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 16, 2014, 10:13 PM
Any explanation for why my cast has blue-ish(?) skin in the lobby but normal (the one I intended) skin color in the shopping area along with missions?

Different lighting.

BenekeSmith
Jun 16, 2014, 11:52 PM
Anyone know where I could find the quotes that voice ticket 女性[EX]ボイスA01 says? I looked here [ http://pso2voice.web.fc2.com/tag/voices/female/ex_c.html ] but it wasn't listed. :-?

ChouKantoku
Jun 16, 2014, 11:58 PM
When merging teams, does the leader of the team that should be preserved need to initiate, or should the leader of the team that is being liquidated do it? Also, are there any other requirements that I'm missing? I tried to have another team merged into mine and tried sending requests from both directions and neither of us received a pop-up. Our total members are less than 100 and only my team has team storage unlocked, so that can't be it.
Reposting for visibility.

Aquanos
Jun 17, 2014, 12:09 AM
Is there a Miku Hatsune mag

if so, name please.

Sizustar
Jun 17, 2014, 12:33 AM
Is there a Miku Hatsune mag

if so, name please.

進化デバイス/ミクダヨー

You can find it on cirnopedia or the wiki
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/mag_3.php#nav

suzaku0zero0
Jun 17, 2014, 01:07 AM
Will it take ages for me to craft a 10* time daggers to be all class?

I'm only weapon craft level 3

.Jack
Jun 17, 2014, 01:19 AM
Anyone here have lvl3 Ilzonde -charge craft unlocked? Incentive will be included :-)

final_attack
Jun 17, 2014, 01:57 AM
Hello

I'm wondering ...... how much is the damage of Na-Megid + WB on Falz Arms at end-game dedicated FoTe (70/70) without Photon Flare?

Just wanna know how I far my offense is from dedicated Force user, since I sometimes need variation or a little break from playing with Gunner ^^; Having a knowledge about dedicated FoTe damage is nice, since it helps to know how much I should go (currently 52/51 FoTe)

I rarely change to FoTe though, since my mag's broken due to it's a left-over build from All-Around Braver (140-ish Dex, 20-ish T-Atk) Only using it on Falz Arms and 1 or 2 times on TD 1 in the past.

I usually go for support (Zondeel and those affected with TB), and cast other offense Tech in-between if my PP pool is a little bit higher. I mainly use Dark based Tech (have been using it since Na-Megid is out)

Thank you.

musicmf
Jun 17, 2014, 02:33 AM
Will it take ages for me to craft a 10* time daggers to be all class?

I'm only weapon craft level 3

My weapon craftings is level 2X, it took me around 70~ attempts. Luckily I got it all-class, was about to give up in 5 more attempts.
Of course, PSO2 is pretty random, so YMMV.

Rootsuki
Jun 17, 2014, 06:54 AM
Can someone tell me if the story patch doesn't translate events outside the field, like in the lobby? Or does that go under the english patch? Been waiting ages to get a move on with MB16.

Kind of a silly question though since i've seen things translated outside of field only using the story patch. Or are we just done doing that? :/

NexusAZ
Jun 17, 2014, 07:06 AM
Anyone here have lvl3 Ilzonde -charge craft unlocked? Incentive will be included :-)

I may or may not have a teammate that has it unlocked. I'll PM if they do.

Chdata
Jun 17, 2014, 07:18 AM
Hello

I'm wondering ...... how much is the damage of Na-Megid + WB on Falz Arms at end-game dedicated FoTe (70/70) without Photon Flare?

Just wanna know how I far my offense is from dedicated Force user, since I sometimes need variation or a little break from playing with Gunner ^^; Having a knowledge about dedicated FoTe damage is nice, since it helps to know how much I should go (currently 52/51 FoTe)

I rarely change to FoTe though, since my mag's broken due to it's a left-over build from All-Around Braver (140-ish Dex, 20-ish T-Atk) Only using it on Falz Arms and 1 or 2 times on TD 1 in the past.

I usually go for support (Zondeel and those affected with TB), and cast other offense Tech in-between if my PP pool is a little bit higher. I mainly use Dark based Tech (have been using it since Na-Megid is out)

Thank you.

Namegid and il barta are both extremely weak (like 90% resisted) against Falz Elder.

Not to mention, you'll most likely never be able to fully charge namegid on a WB'd falz arm before it breaks.

(Unless you mean the miniboss, il barta and namegid do normal damage there, dunno about namegid on him though, probably over 100k).

final_attack
Jun 17, 2014, 07:23 AM
Namegid and il barta are both extremely weak (like 90% resisted) against Falz Elder.

Not to mention, you'll most likely never be able to fully charge namegid on a WB'd falz arm before it breaks.

(Unless you mean the miniboss, il barta and namegid do normal damage there, dunno about namegid on him though, probably over 100k).

Ah yes, I meant Falz Elder's Arm Phase ...... Currently I'm dealing 100k-ish (320k with WB) using Na-Megid ...... So, kinda wonder how far I fall behind dedicated FoTe ^^;

I see .... so, 100k+ .... Thank you for the reply ^^

HIT0SHI
Jun 17, 2014, 10:26 AM
So after looking through the June 2014 Screenshot and Movie Thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219693) apparently you can lose against Falz.

What exactly happens when ARKS lose? I wasn't present when it happen and we always win so I have never experienced it. :-?

Sizustar
Jun 17, 2014, 12:53 PM
So after looking through the June 2014 Screenshot and Movie Thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219693) apparently you can lose against Falz.

What exactly happens when ARKS lose? I wasn't present when it happen and we always win so I have never experienced it. :-?

You don't fight Eldar, and a movie play on the screen of the Ark Ship being SERIOUS DAMAGED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bStclM06Luw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bStclM06Luw

Zorian
Jun 17, 2014, 02:18 PM
When it comes to affixes for Fo/TE end game and working with 4 slots whats the best combo? Would it be elder/Tech III/Spirita III/ Stamina Boost? Or would you do Ragne soul or another boost. I'm trying to figure out whats best so that you can survive a hit on SH and still have some power.

Any suggestions?

Sizustar
Jun 17, 2014, 02:38 PM
When it comes to affixes for Fo/TE end game and working with 4 slots whats the best combo? Would it be elder/Tech III/Spirita III/ Stamina Boost? Or would you do Ragne soul or another boost. I'm trying to figure out whats best so that you can survive a hit on SH and still have some strong power.

Any suggestions?

Elder/Ragne+T-atk III/IV+AbIII+Mutation

Zorian
Jun 17, 2014, 02:50 PM
Elder/Ragne+T-atk III/IV+AbIII+Mutation

Why would this be better then say? Elder/Ragne + T-atk III/IV + Spirita/Stamina 3 + Boost

Just trying to see your reasoning. Is ability 3/ mutation really worth it? Also if going this route and say Tech IV is on the weapon does that mean you need Shoot IV and Power IV to make ability III? Or could you still use Shoot III and Power III with Tech IV to make it?

Chdata
Jun 17, 2014, 03:10 PM
You don't fight Eldar, and a movie play on the screen of the Ark Ship being SERIOUS DAMAGED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bStclM06Luw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bStclM06Luw)

Losing to falz = Upbeat happy music plays in lobby as the lobby returns to daylight.

Rendezvous
Jun 17, 2014, 04:56 PM
Why would this be better then say? Elder/Ragne + T-atk III/IV + Spirita/Stamina 3 + Boost

Just trying to see your reasoning. Is ability 3/ mutation really worth it? Also if going this route and say Tech IV is on the weapon does that mean you need Shoot IV and Power IV to make ability III? Or could you still use Shoot III and Power III with Tech IV to make it?

If you manage your PP well, then more damage is always welcomed.

.Jack
Jun 17, 2014, 05:17 PM

It's up to you if you want extra attack or a bit more pp/hp. Either is fine, they are both good options.

No, you'll still be needing the 3 III's in the mix being power,shoot,tech or body,mind,react to create the ability. There's also fever which is a good alternative to ability/mutation and is very easy and cheap to work with.

IndigoNovember
Jun 17, 2014, 05:33 PM
Can someone tell me if the story patch doesn't translate events outside the field, like in the lobby? Or does that go under the english patch? Been waiting ages to get a move on with MB16.

Kind of a silly question though since i've seen things translated outside of field only using the story patch. Or are we just done doing that? :/

Even fields (the tablets out in the field) are translated by the story patch. They aren't done as quickly as the matter board specific stuff. As for MB16, they're still working on it cause it's massive.

Meyfei
Jun 17, 2014, 06:58 PM
Would anyone be able to supply a download or youtube video with just the Audio (no menus or chats or anything) of the music box on PSO2?

I need it for a private Project

Aquanos
Jun 17, 2014, 07:14 PM
Just woke up, are the servers down?

Xaeris
Jun 17, 2014, 07:21 PM
Yeah, maintenance.

hoangsea
Jun 17, 2014, 08:36 PM
so how can vita players play at jp now ?

use VPN at PC and play normaly ?

Rehal
Jun 17, 2014, 08:40 PM
so how can vita players play at jp now ?

use VPN at PC and play normaly ?

Acquire additional special vita-vpn package from your con artist MisakaYuu.

Rootsuki
Jun 17, 2014, 09:00 PM
Even fields (the tablets out in the field) are translated by the story patch. They aren't done as quickly as the matter board specific stuff. As for MB16, they're still working on it cause it's massive.

Thanks, just wondering, felt like something wasn't right, but guess not.

Raid_Hirsh
Jun 18, 2014, 12:11 AM
Just out of curiosity, can you change an element for a weapon that already has 50 element?

Scale of Judgment
Jun 18, 2014, 12:21 AM
Just out of curiosity, can you change an element for a weapon that already has 50 element?

Yes as long as you have a dummy same type, same rarity to use on it.

Raid_Hirsh
Jun 18, 2014, 01:51 AM
That's a relief! I guess I'll change my (Dark) EX Wand into Ice and buy a (Dark) Noir Wand (if it's reasonable priced). Nevertheless, thanks for the swift reply, Scale of Judgment.

Mildora
Jun 18, 2014, 04:32 AM
whats the Japanese name for the F Christmas hat accessory (C)
Hopefully the ticket isn't like 10mil+....

Achelousaurus
Jun 18, 2014, 05:18 AM
What counts towards equip requirements besides Mag?
For example I want to get Susano Hiki, which requires 420 T-Def to equip.
No Hu max T-Def at lvl 70 is only 387.
Does T-Def from units factor in?
I.e. can I even quip Susano Hiki as Hu without a mag with lots of T-Def?

How about units, what counts towards their equip requirements?

icewindz
Jun 18, 2014, 05:50 AM
How to extend unit lv 5+?

I'm only able to extend unit lv 5.

Totori
Jun 18, 2014, 06:04 AM
You have to upgrade your craft level.

Vylera
Jun 18, 2014, 06:43 AM
EDIT: Answered my own question nevermind.

suzaku0zero0
Jun 18, 2014, 06:44 AM
How to extend unit lv 5+?

I'm only able to extend unit lv 5.

How long will it take from lvl 0 to be able to craft unit to lv 10?

Dark sector
Jun 18, 2014, 07:05 AM
Does anybody know how to get mismatch colors eyes? I looked everywhere in the salon for it but nothing. Is it a ticket or class specific-only?

http://i.imgur.com/MCgmETa.jpg

GoldenFalcon
Jun 18, 2014, 07:07 AM
Does anybody know how to get mismatch colors eyes? I looked everywhere in the salon for it but nothing. Is it a ticket or class specific-only?]

Duman only

Dark sector
Jun 18, 2014, 07:16 AM
Okay thanks.

hoangsea
Jun 18, 2014, 08:06 AM
are there any guide about how to play pso2 on vita after the IP ban yet ?
still looking for it :|

eluowo
Jun 18, 2014, 09:55 AM
Can you make this uppercase for me? リせまむこ

Thanks even if you can't.

Scale of Judgment
Jun 18, 2014, 09:57 AM
Can you make this uppercase for me? リせまむこ

Thanks even if you can't.

Uppercase?

Kikikiki
Jun 18, 2014, 09:58 AM
Does anybody know how to get mismatch colors eyes? I looked everywhere in the salon for it but nothing. Is it a ticket or class specific-only?

Soon to be a Premium™ feature.

Okay I'm joking, but I wouldn't be surprised if SEGA actually pulled on that one.

Along with dual hair colors.

Scale of Judgment
Jun 18, 2014, 10:03 AM
Soon to be a Premium™ feature.

Okay I'm joking, but I wouldn't be surprised if SEGA actually pulled on that one.

Along with dual hair colors.

There is a hair ticket that has dual colors...

Kikikiki
Jun 18, 2014, 10:08 AM
There is a hair ticket that has dual colors...

in which you can't choose your own second hair color.

Rien
Jun 18, 2014, 10:25 AM
How exactly does one go about using Homo Emission?

I know the basics - hold the button, get some lock ons, release button and watch bullets fly.

But it doesn't hit very hard....

WildarmsRE5
Jun 18, 2014, 10:43 AM
How exactly does one go about using Homo Emission?

I know the basics - hold the button, get some lock ons, release button and watch bullets fly.

But it doesn't hit very hard....outdated, but applied to current weapons it doesn't differ.

Yumicake-ing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jimkPOkcvlg)

Ordy
Jun 18, 2014, 10:53 AM
Uppercase katakana and now "homo emission" hahaha my sides xD xD

anyway *crying* the Homing Emission alone aren't that strong compared to other PA, but when used properly, you can deal more damage than any other PA (maybe not Satellite Cannon ^_^ ... or at least faster)

1. You WB ONE part, weak spot if possible.
2. You lock on as many parts as you can.
3. Run to the WB to fire all the bullets point blank to hit one part and not all the locked parts.

Vol: WB Tail, lock parts on Vol body, run to the tail and break it in 1 PA (IS works too, was just an example).
Fordoransa: lock the 2 horns, head, body, jump to shoot the head and kill it in 1 PA
Ragne: WB core, some 360° HE, fire, repeat
Fangs: WB head, lock HE on head, body and legs, fire = stun

Just have fun with HE or watch some RAHU videos to find new HE tricks (⌒ v ⌒)

Resta
Jun 18, 2014, 11:18 AM
How do I target the face on Apos Dorios? Someone always puts WB there but I can never seem to lock onto it

Ordy
Jun 18, 2014, 11:21 AM
Aim manually, FPS mode

Karazykid
Jun 18, 2014, 01:11 PM
Trying to do this daily order, but it just won't translate so I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. What's the yellow text say?http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/Phoenixfencer/Translationrequest_zpsdbc69e07.jpg

ashley50
Jun 18, 2014, 01:14 PM
Doesn't the EN patch translate those already?

Z-0
Jun 18, 2014, 01:14 PM
Hard or above, clear once with A-Rank.

Karazykid
Jun 18, 2014, 02:18 PM
Doesn't the EN patch translate those already?

It translates most of em. Apparently just not that one.

Chdata
Jun 18, 2014, 02:25 PM
Is there a list of all Tower Defense titles and what you need to do to get them?

Rendezvous
Jun 18, 2014, 04:03 PM
Is there a list of all Tower Defense titles and what you need to do to get them?

Something. (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6%8E%A1%E6%8E%98%E5%9F%BA%E5%9C%B0%E9% 98%B2%E8%A1%9B%E6%88%A6%EF%BC%9A%E8%A5%B2%E6%9D%A5 #tc180c6d)

NightSun
Jun 18, 2014, 07:13 PM
Is there some special trick to WB'ing Apos Dorios/Apostle Dritzer when he falls on his back after the tower attack?
Maybe I'm just crazy (or a bad shot), but it seems every time I hit his core the WB goes under him.

Yden
Jun 18, 2014, 07:18 PM
Is there some special trick to WB'ing Apos Dorios/Apostle Dritzer when he falls on his back after the tower attack?
Maybe I'm just crazy (or a bad shot), but it seems every time I hit his core the WB goes under him.

Jump onto him first.

NightSun
Jun 18, 2014, 07:24 PM
I do, and I have tried doing it via lock-on and aim.
Like I said maybe I'm just crazy or some hue is doing wb after me and messing it up.
In any case I just wanted to be sure seeing how it has happened every time.

Galax
Jun 18, 2014, 07:38 PM
So I got Matter Board 9 a while back, and it gave me MB11 at the same time.

Is that supposed to happen? Been bugging me a while.

Scale of Judgment
Jun 18, 2014, 07:45 PM
So I got Matter Board 9 a while back, and it gave me MB11 at the same time.

Is that supposed to happen? Been bugging me a while.

MB10 isn't really part of the main storyline and was more of a fun sidequest of fighting arks in a championship type of mission.

Galax
Jun 18, 2014, 07:45 PM
MB10 isn't really part of the main storyline and was more of a fun sidequest of fighting arks in a championship type of mission.

I don't even have MB10. I obtained 9 and 11 at the same time.

11 also seems to be about the battle championship thing.

Daiyousei
Jun 18, 2014, 07:48 PM
11 is the chapter EX and about the battle championship thing. you'll get 10 after completing 9.

Galax
Jun 18, 2014, 07:50 PM
11 is the chapter EX and about the battle championship thing. you'll get 10 after completing 9.

Which is great.

I'm curious as to why 9 and 11 were obtained at the same time, mostly, as it makes no sense. Even with 11 as an "EX Chapter", I can't find any reason to give me two MBs to work on at once.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 19, 2014, 01:41 AM
Quick question, I'm trying to take a picture with an expression on her face, however, when i do the cutin is in the picture, even tho i have it set to hide windows, is there a way to disable cut ins from showing in pictures? +^_^+

Kondibon
Jun 19, 2014, 02:08 AM
Quick question, I'm trying to take a picture with an expression on her face, however, when i do the cutin is in the picture, even tho i have it set to hide windows, is there a way to disable cut ins from showing in pictures? +^_^+

Put nw after the /command for the cutin. You can also put how long you want in seconds with s## up to 30

So for example: /ci1 3 nw s30

Chik'Tikka
Jun 19, 2014, 02:17 AM
Put nw after the /command for the cutin. You can also put how long you want in seconds with s## up to 30

So for example: /ci1 3 nw s30

thank you very much, during my Google quest i found all sorts of stuff from changing outfits in chat to changing the brightness of cut ins (use like /ci7 1 t1 then /ci7 1 t5) but not that one+^_^+

Dammy
Jun 19, 2014, 03:51 AM
is anyone lagging right now?

Aurorra
Jun 19, 2014, 03:53 AM
Servers have gone down a couple times in the past hour.

doomdragon83
Jun 19, 2014, 03:54 AM
is anyone lagging right now?
I got error 630 twice in about 5 minutes

Servers have gone down a couple times in the past hour.
Back to playing FE, I don't know when I'll play this game normally again

Dammy
Jun 19, 2014, 03:57 AM
okay, seems like someone is ddosing/hacking server or something

doomdragon83
Jun 19, 2014, 04:02 AM
down it goes again

gaijin_punch
Jun 19, 2014, 04:03 AM
3rd time I've DC'ed in like 30 minutes. Taking a break.

Aurorra
Jun 19, 2014, 04:03 AM
okay, seems like someone is ddosing/hacking server or something

Seems that way, can't believe Sega's servers are vulnerable to that amateur hour bullshit.

Dooflux
Jun 19, 2014, 04:04 AM
Sega pls ;_;

KatherineAlexandra
Jun 19, 2014, 04:06 AM
Looks like I don't even need to ask. These script kiddies. I swear.

red1228
Jun 19, 2014, 04:07 AM
I have 630'd four times within the last twenty minutes. Three of those times were from long Lag Spikes where nothing was moving or loading for a good 20+ seconds (promptly followed by the error code window popping up). The fourth time I was immediately kicked from the game without any lag (mid combat, nothing was stalling & damage numbers were popping up on time).

Trying to log back in either takes a full minute or give a 249 error.

Fix your shit, Sega/c.

Dammy
Jun 19, 2014, 04:09 AM
now i wonder if its just ship2 or all of them

Aurorra
Jun 19, 2014, 04:10 AM
now i wonder if its just ship2 or all of them

I think it's all of them given that they all appear as offline when you try to reconnect immediately.

Xaeris
Jun 19, 2014, 04:11 AM
Tri-booster incoming.

Dephinix
Jun 19, 2014, 04:11 AM
At one point when I was kicked after getting a 601, it showed me all ships were offline. Most likely all of them, and wow, never seen an mmorpg crash like this. Well, at least we have GameGuard... :-?

Rakurai
Jun 19, 2014, 04:12 AM
Whatever's happening seems to be affecting all of the ships, because ship 6's population is unusually low, plus I just got 630'd for the first time in weeks, as well.

GoldenFalcon
Jun 19, 2014, 04:13 AM
The official site is telling people to wait (and not connect?) until the issue is resolved

Skyly
Jun 19, 2014, 04:14 AM
At one point when I was kicked after getting a 601, it showed me all ships were offline. Most likely all of them, and wow, never seen an mmorpg crash like this. Well, at least we have GameGuard... :-?

Quick question.. What exactly does gameguard do? I thought stuff like this shouldn't happen with gameguard..

ShinobuVamp
Ship 10 here...got dropped 630 for 4th time in the last 20 minutes...

Dooflux
Should we just wait until it stabilizes? If that's anytime soon?

Greyvorg
Jun 19, 2014, 04:15 AM
Whatever's happening seems to be affecting all of the ships, because ship 6's population is unusually low, plus I just got 630'd for the first time in weeks, as well.

The servers are farting. Yes, it's all ships. My whole friends list DC'd, as well as full blocks. B209 for example dropped from full to about a quarter. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Dammy
Jun 19, 2014, 04:15 AM
http://the-ghf-clan.de/pso2serverstatus.html
got answer on my own question

he/she/they ddosing some random ports

Polymer
Jun 19, 2014, 04:17 AM
Quick question.. What exactly does gameguard do? I thought stuff like this shouldn't happen with gameguard..
Gameguard is software which attempts to protect the game's memory from being manipulated by cheat programs.

Ddos'ing is something else. Gameguard cannot prevent this.

Atrei
Jun 19, 2014, 04:19 AM
Where did everyone suddenly get all those beanbag chairs from?

Where and how much

Kondibon
Jun 19, 2014, 04:19 AM
Quick question.. What exactly does gameguard do? I thought stuff like this shouldn't happen with gameguard..Some say it comunes with the spirits to pray for server stability, other claim it sends signals into space to call aliens to destroy us. No one is certain of it's origins or purpose.

http://the-ghf-clan.de/pso2serverstatus.html
got answer on my own question

he/she/they ddosing some random portsWhat makes you think it's them? That's just a server status page on a german fansite...

KatherineAlexandra
Jun 19, 2014, 04:20 AM
If I'm using a vraolet for its potential, do I need to have it equipped before the boss dies, or just before the loot crystal is opened up?

GoldenFalcon
Jun 19, 2014, 04:21 AM
The best thing all of us can do is stop trying to log in

and go to sleep

Polymer
Jun 19, 2014, 04:22 AM
If I'm using a vraolet for its potential, do I need to have it equipped before the boss dies, or just before the loot crystal is opened up?
You just need to have it equipped before the crystal is opened.

Kondibon
Where did everyone suddenly get all those beanbag chairs from?

Where and how muchPhoton Chairs? The fun shop for 2,500 fun iirc.

Kamekur

Before you open the crystal.

Dephinix
Gameguard is software which attempts to protect the game's memory from being manipulated by cheat programs.

Ddos'ing is something else. Gameguard cannot prevent this.

Oh, so it's just "client protection" then? Well, even worse. But really if it's someone overloading their servers intentionally.. they really need to up security. You outta have better security than anime stream sites and whatever else in the muck.

GoldenFalcon
Jun 19, 2014, 04:26 AM
Oh, so it's just "client protection" then? Well, even worse. But really if it's someone overloading their servers intentionally.. they really need to up security. You outta have better security than anime stream sites and whatever else in the muck.

Sega can't do anything about the internet carrying the DDOS to them. It's the internet's fault.

red1228
Jun 19, 2014, 04:29 AM

A better question would be: WHY is anyone still using GameGuard?
It couldn't stop people with HomeBrew on their Wii's using simple hex edit codes & it didn't stop GameShark or Action Replay codes from working on 6th gen consoles (ps2,gamecube, xbox). Hell, it couldn't even DETECT players using these cheating devices/programs. The ONLY way players got caught was if someone saw & reported them.

It's a shitty anti-cheat/hack root toolkit that simply doesn't work. No idea how nProtect/INCA is still in business.

Polymer
Jun 19, 2014, 04:31 AM
A better question would be: WHY is anyone still using GameGuard?
It couldn't stop people with HomeBrew on their Wii's using simple hex edit codes & it didn't stop GameShark or Action Replay codes from working on 6th gen consoles (ps2,gamecube, xbox). Hell, it couldn't even DETECT players using these cheating devices/programs. The ONLY way players got caught was if someone saw & reported them.

It's a shitty anti-cheat/hack root toolkit that simply doesn't work. No idea how nProtect/INCA is still in business.
Agreed. It's just a waste of CPU usage and memory.

Galax
Jun 19, 2014, 07:07 AM
Been getting a 520 "CloudFlare" error from Cirnopedia for the past day or so. I sent the link to some friends & they accessed it just fine.

Anyone had this before, and is there anything I can do other than wait it out?

JanosA
Jun 19, 2014, 08:31 AM
what is "pugging"?

Galax
Jun 19, 2014, 08:37 AM
what is "pugging"?

From what I've gathered, it's the latest popular term that means 'bad player' in some way. From the classical "noob", onwards to "scrub", and I've seen "pleb" used this way, now we've got "pugs".

And "Shunkaspammer". Don't forget that one.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 19, 2014, 08:40 AM
what is "pugging"?

pick-up grouping

grouping with random players

typically bad and uncoordinated players

Alma
Jun 19, 2014, 08:41 AM
pug stand for pick up group
or partying with random or people you dont know on some quest or mission in MMO

cmiiw

Gamemako
Jun 19, 2014, 09:02 AM
pick-up grouping

grouping with random players

typically bad and uncoordinated players

It's not that pugs are bad, it's that there's no quality control. You join MPA with 12 others and there's no telling if any of them know which way is up. You'll have some good pugs and some bad pugs. Only among certain elitist players, who are usually not very good themselves and therefore use others as a crutch, are pugs universally bad. I used to giggle about how people complained about PF groups (non-random recruitment including gear level requirements) failed so much against hard/EX primals in FFXIV, but my DF groups (random pug) succeeded pretty frequently.

Keyblade59
Jun 19, 2014, 09:26 AM
I suddenly get error 107 what is it?

Sp-24
Jun 19, 2014, 09:28 AM
PSO2 is down. (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3835)

Aussei
Jun 21, 2014, 04:38 PM
...wherecanigetthenudepatchforpso2

chaoko99
Jun 25, 2014, 02:56 PM
check the pso2 reddit, not gonna divulge further than that

Galax
Jun 25, 2014, 10:58 PM
...wherecanigetthenudepatchforpso2

Google it if you want, but otherwise keep it off the boards is my advice. Things referring to nudity - or screenshots showing such - are generally frowned upon. I wouldn't personally call PSOW "kid friendly", but it's a lot closer than other boards.

As to my question...

Did anyone else find themselves unable to access PSOW when PSO2 went down? Shortly after the attacks, PSOW failed to load for me. At first it was just "Google Chrome cannot find pso-world.com." Then CloudFlare comes in with "error 522: request timed out" a few days later.

Hell, as recently as last night, I couldn't get in. Cirnopedia has given me much the same over the days.

Sp-24
Jun 25, 2014, 11:04 PM
Did anyone else find themselves unable to access PSOW when PSO2 went down? Shortly after the attacks, PSOW failed to load for me. At first it was just "Google Chrome cannot find pso-world.com." Then CloudFlare comes in with "error 522: request timed out" a few days later.

Hell, as recently as last night, I couldn't get in. Cirnopedia has given me much the same over the days.
I think a lot of people experienced PSOW going down for a couple of days. (http://www.pso-world.com/news/02544-pso2-jp-update-ddos-pso2-servers-and-websites) All of them, to be more specific.

Otokonokotron
Jun 25, 2014, 11:08 PM
yes, whoever was doing it had a serious bone to pick with almost specifically PSO. Other than the officical pso2 sega site and the game servers being ddos'd, community forums related to pso were also attacked, such as this one, Bumped.org, and the subreddit for pso2 was even flooded with porn at one point.

teawhip
Jun 25, 2014, 11:08 PM
If you hit level cap on your main class, would turning in COs/killing grant 100% exp to your subclass instead of 10%? Or would you still need to switch your sub to main to get the full amount?

ReverseSeraf
Jun 25, 2014, 11:12 PM
If you hit level cap on your main class, would turning in COs/killing grant 100% exp to your subclass instead of 10%? Or would you still need to switch your sub to main to get the full amount?

You would have to switch your sub to your main, because even when capped, you "technically" still get exp for Excubes

Sp-24
Jun 25, 2014, 11:13 PM
Reaching the level cap won't help your subclass' experience gain in any way. It will still only get 10%, and will still stop getting any experience past level 50 (or whatever is the subclass cap now). So, yes, you will have to switch your subclass to main if you want to get it to 70.

The only benefit of reaching the level cap is the excube reward that you get every time when you accumulate enough experience points, but that feature's importance faded a little after we've been allowed to turn in 10☆ weapons in exchange for those.

suzaku0zero0
Jun 25, 2014, 11:25 PM
any idea when pso2 will be back online?

Evangelion X.XX
Jun 25, 2014, 11:28 PM
There's supposed to be an update about the situation in about an hour and thirty minutes...

Sp-24
Jun 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
I'd say sometime after anyone at Sega announces anything that may be considered something that even somewhat resembles a rough estimate of when the servers will be going up.

All that we know is that DDoS hasn't stopped and that they are working on it. That's it.

There's supposed to be an update about the situation in about an hour and thirty minutes...
They are going to run the maintenance on the main site in the next two hours, so I wouldn't count on the game servers coming back any time soon.
EDIT: And I don't see anything about the announcement in 1.5 hours. Where did they say that? EDIT: Never mind, found it. Yeah, 30 minutes from now.

Sizustar
Jun 26, 2014, 01:28 AM

July first~
Right after the Hong Kong public votting stop, and China stop it's DDOS attack.

Evangelion X.XX
Jun 26, 2014, 01:45 AM
^That's entirely possible.

.Jack
Jun 26, 2014, 01:47 AM
July first~
Right after the Hong Kong public votting stop, and China stop it's DDOS attack.

I'm not seeing the correlation with the game and a site like this getting the DDos' attack at similar times. What happened here have something to do with that? It'll all be over I believe within the next few days.

Galax
Jun 26, 2014, 02:48 PM
Do we know the "proper" names of the tracks?

Like how in PSO, lots of us probably just knew it as "forest theme", but in the OST it's listed as Mother Earth of Dishonesty, Part 1?

I saw that apparently Elder's theme is "IDOLA, da Sledge of Destruction" [misspelling on the & everything], but I'm interested in more than just one theme.

PokeminMaster
Jun 26, 2014, 02:55 PM
Do we know the "proper" names of the tracks?

Like how in PSO, lots of us probably just knew it as "forest theme", but in the OST it's listed as Mother Earth of Dishonesty, Part 1?

I saw that apparently Elder's theme is "IDOLA, da Sledge of Destruction" [misspelling on the & everything], but I'm interested in more than just one theme.

The only one I can think of off-hand would be that I've seen Vol Dragon's theme labelled as "Growl from the Blast Rage," and I do recall seeing something about an "invisible sword" for Quartz Dragon and another named theme for the Banthers/Banshees, but I cannot find those two...

If anyone has more information, I'm interesting in this as well XD

Cyber Meteor
Jun 26, 2014, 03:03 PM
@Galax Here, you go!!:-D

Ost Vol. 1
http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-original-soundtrack-vol-1/

Ost Vol. 2
http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-original-soundtrack-vol-2/

Everything released after the Seabed level update doesn't have "official" name/ost, that includes Tower Defense and Loser. Also, no Zesh theme.

aduran
Jun 26, 2014, 03:18 PM
Premium 99 trimates and rappy decoratipn
Non premium monomates and 1 liliparium

Galax
Jun 26, 2014, 03:30 PM

Ost Vol. 1

Ost Vol. 2

Everything released after the Seabed level update doesn't have "official" name/ost, that includes Tower Defense and Loser. Also, no Zesh theme.

Thank you.

arnd
Jun 26, 2014, 05:42 PM

Ost Vol. 1

Ost Vol. 2

Loser's BGM is called "la L'inno per il IDOLA".

Naji23
Jun 26, 2014, 05:44 PM
excuse me but i have some questions which might sound dumb for experienced pso2 players:

i guess i can use a mag evolution device like sato only 1 time?
is there something like the transmog in wow or can i only use weapon camos to change the appearance of a weapon?

I like to have a costume from the sega platinum selection, if i try to scratch it which one i should use? Do i get more items for the higer priced scratches(ac gold scratch ticket 5000 ac:-( ac scratch 2000:-( ac gold 500, sounds pretty expensive, or is the chance to get crap out of it low?)?.
Since i will begin to play after server restart is earning meseta and buying it from a player shop an alternative? I hope theyre going to sell it:( Or i should just buy meseta and shop it? Is probably against the server rules, give me a hint please n.n

Sizustar
Jun 26, 2014, 08:52 PM
excuse me but i have some questions which might sound dumb for experienced pso2 players:

i guess i can use a mag evolution device like sato only 1 time?
is there something like the transmog in wow or can i only use weapon camos to change the appearance of a weapon?

I like to have a costume from the sega platinum selection, if i try to scratch it which one i should use? Do i get more items for the higer priced scratches(ac gold scratch ticket 5000 ac:-( ac scratch 2000:-( ac gold 500, sounds pretty expensive, or is the chance to get crap out of it low?)?.
Since i will begin to play after server restart is earning meseta and buying it from a player shop an alternative? I hope theyre going to sell it:( Or i should just buy meseta and shop it? Is probably against the server rules, give me a hint please n.n

Once it's used on a mag, the mag evolution device is gone.
But there is a Mag Evolution change ticket, that allow you to switch between Mag Deviced used after 4/23/2014

.Jack
Jun 27, 2014, 01:56 AM
So when is the next update? From the last twitter post:

"This time, I will inform you further news in regard attacks by third parties unspecified.

There is now a situation where the DDoS attack by a third party is becoming a lull.

Continue, we are preparing for the resumption of the service in June." -Google Translate

They usually post a time&date for the next update, no?

HaxMega
Jun 27, 2014, 02:06 AM

"This time, I will inform you further news in regard attacks by third parties unspecified.

There is now a situation where the DDoS attack by a third party is becoming a lull.

Continue, we are preparing for the resumption of the service in June." -Google Translate

They usually post a time&date for the next update, no?

They mentioned the time on the official site instead of Twitter. It said they will update tomorrow at 19:00 JST.

WildarmsRE5
Jun 27, 2014, 02:07 AM

They usually post a time&date for the next update, no?June 28 @ 19:00 JST+8

also, is the Official Site down? I've tried using VPN too and it doesn't work.

.Jack
Jun 27, 2014, 02:13 AM
June 28 @ 19:00 JST+8

Ah, didn't check that, thanks to you both.

Raymee
Jun 27, 2014, 02:16 AM

yeah, official site is down for me.
inb4 DDoS intensifies :-o

HaxMega
Jun 27, 2014, 02:17 AM

Interestingly enough, I can't seem to access the site vanilla, but its working for me when I throw it into Google translate.

Sparzyle
Jun 27, 2014, 02:17 AM
Same, can't enter to pso2.jp ._.

Chigun
Jun 27, 2014, 02:25 AM
Works fine here. Accessed from eastern United States.

Naji23
Jun 27, 2014, 02:33 AM
Works fine here. Accessed from eastern United States.

No problem accessing it from Germany

WildarmsRE5
Jun 27, 2014, 03:00 AM
again, I've tried using Japanese VPN to access pso2.jp and it worked.

(I'm from SEA btw)

and turned it off and it won't access anymore, can someone else from SEA confirm/verify this?

Hroun
Jun 27, 2014, 03:12 AM
again, I've tried using Japanese VPN to access pso2.jp and it worked.

(I'm from SEA btw)

and turned it off and it won't access anymore, can someone else from SEA confirm/verify this?

Can confirm from several sources. Seems like SEA has got an IP block that applies to the JP site now as well. Probably by request from AsiaSoft, or as a countermeasure against the DDoS attack that may have originated in the region.

Zorua
Jun 27, 2014, 03:16 AM
Still can't connect to pso2.jp. I'm from CA.

WildarmsRE5
Jun 27, 2014, 04:15 AM
Can confirm from several sources. Seems like SEA has got an IP block that applies to the JP site now as well. Probably by request from AsiaSoft, or as a countermeasure against the DDoS attack that may have originated in the region.or it was actually AsiaSoft that paid for DDoS and attacked SEGA. :-?

obviously, I'm joking. but, who knows?

shaken963
Jun 27, 2014, 12:32 PM
still 107.
Is everyone else able to play pso2 except me? I am in NJ by the way.
I still have 7k AC on my account. Is it possible to get refund?

Sp-24
Jun 27, 2014, 12:34 PM
It is possible to order a chargeback, but this will do nothing good to your Sega ID, so, depending on when you bought that AC, it might be a good idea to wait a little before ordering refunds.

aceoyame
Jun 27, 2014, 12:35 PM
still 107.
Is everyone else able to play pso2 except me?
I still have 7k AC on my account. Is it possible to get refund?

Nope there are issues still. The consensus is that ISP's are either having an issue or that a backbone provider blocked it. There are a few that are saying IP ban but we haven't seen any solid\damning evidence from that camp really. But really though, it's all just guessing as to whats going on with sega atm

In any case I'd wait a little while longer

.Jack
Jun 27, 2014, 07:47 PM
Are there any scheduled EQs coming up?

Sizustar
Jun 27, 2014, 07:49 PM
Are there any scheduled EQs coming up?

They just opened the server.
There has been no information on any of the rescheduled events, new AC scratch, etc.

Otokonokotron
Jun 27, 2014, 08:43 PM
anyone on vita not connecting? i cant get pso2.jp/vita to load either

Aquanos
Jun 27, 2014, 09:25 PM
Can someone tell me how much this "感謝祭2014TシャツF" cost on ship 2?

Sayara
Jun 27, 2014, 09:27 PM
It was around 7-8Million.

Aquanos
Jun 27, 2014, 09:36 PM
It was around 7-8Million.

son of a bitch!
they're 3mil in Ship 1 D:
I'm stocking up

Sizustar
Jun 27, 2014, 10:12 PM
son of a bitch!
they're 3mil in Ship 1 D:
I'm stocking up

Price will drop, because there will be more at each of the live festa event.
You're better off trying to stock up on the next AC scratch, Lobby Action, Hairstyle or Weapons camo.

The Katana and Twin gun camo should be in high demand.

Aquanos
Jun 27, 2014, 10:26 PM
Price will drop, because there will be more at each of the live festa event.
You're better off trying to stock up on the next AC scratch, Lobby Action, Hairstyle or Weapons camo.

The Katana and Twin gun camo should be in high demand.
Without premium making cash is gonna be nearly impossible
let alone able to run TAs since most of everyone here is Japanese

any suggestions?
or should I just buy premium? (I'm not even sure if we're able to buy AC yet)

Sp-24
Jun 27, 2014, 10:52 PM
We won't be able to buy AC for a while. Don't know for how long, as I'm not sure if Sega stated that, and browsing the site through a proxy on a different browser makes me want to kill myself.

But aren't you a 61/70 Br/Hu? That class combination isn't safer than, say, Gunner or Force, but it's pretty devastating in terms of damage output. Even without a TA party, you stand a good chance at soloing plenty of the SH and VH TA orders before Sega nerfs them.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 27, 2014, 10:58 PM
Sega announced that buying AC is down they haven't gave a date when they will bring that back up
But there next follow up report is in 6 hours

Galax
Jun 27, 2014, 10:59 PM
Can someone tell me what outfit I was wearing here? (http://i.imgur.com/Mdi0i1T.jpg) I've searched relentlessly through Cirno's listings and can't be sure. It's something I owned on ship 10 and would like to get back on Ship 2.

Sizustar
Jun 27, 2014, 11:04 PM
Without premium making cash is gonna be nearly impossible
let alone able to run TAs since most of everyone here is Japanese

any suggestions?
or should I just buy premium? (I'm not even sure if we're able to buy AC yet)

You don't really need to talk much during TA< as everyone follows pretty much the same pattern.

Just ask on a populated block, SH/VH TA X/4

Sp-24
Jun 27, 2014, 11:05 PM
Can someone tell me what outfit I was wearing here? (http://i.imgur.com/Mdi0i1T.jpg) I've searched relentlessly through Cirno's listings and can't be sure. It's something I owned on ship 10 and would like to get back on Ship 2.
Looks like 「サファイギリアス」, although yours is yellow for some reason. Did you recolor it?

Wait, no, my bad, that's 「ジャッジメントコート (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%83%83%E3%82%B8%E3% 83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%82%B3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88 )」. Yellow is one of the stock colors, and it looks pretty similar in every way.

Galax
Jun 27, 2014, 11:13 PM
Looks like 「サファイギリアス」, although yours is yellow for some reason. Did you recolor it?

It does look a lot like that, but I can confirm I never recolored it. My first recolor was on Ship 2, when I turned my Kaiser Haut purple for maximum fabulous with Luxe unit set.

Here are other shots that actually get even a semi clear view of it...

http://i.imgur.com/FhtSzhc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hytiKru.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LXLEr2S.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RDxlQP1.jpg
Rare closeup: http://i.imgur.com/5yErW0O.jpg

Have some others, but if I go back much further than this it's just my Volcanic Packer. I last played on that account when Sanctum was new, if that helps narrow the possibilities any.

EDIT: And you've answered with an edit while I was posting. Thanks.

Aquanos
Jun 27, 2014, 11:20 PM
But aren't you a 61/70 Br/Hu? That class combination isn't safer than, say, Gunner or Force, but it's pretty devastating in terms of damage output. Even without a TA party, you stand a good chance at soloing plenty of the SH and VH TA orders before Sega nerfs them.

Yeah, that's on my main. I'm not gonna use my main on the JP VPN for safety precaution, so until further notice i'll be using a alt I made which I plan on making Gu/Hu. I feel like its gonna be a pain in the ass to obtain the right PAs for Gu like Sat cannon or Cosmos Breaker. They'd be so useful for leveling v.v

Far as Hu goes, I'll just stack COs which should get it to 45...and what do you mean nerf TAs????

Sp-24
Jun 27, 2014, 11:24 PM
Yeah, that's on my main. I'm not gonna use my main on the JP VPN for safety precaution, so until further notice i'll be using a alt I made which I plan on making Gu/Hu. I feel like its gonna be a pain in the ass to obtain the right PAs for Gu like Sat cannon or Cosmos Breaker. They'd be so useful for leveling v.v

Far as Hu goes, I'll just stack COs which should get it to 45...and what do you mean nerf TAs????
Sega is planning to reduce the meseta rewards for Time Attacks, and shift them elsewhere, likely Franka's orders and dailies. People weren't pleased with these news, but, so far, Sega hasn't retracted on that statement yet. So, we'll see how it goes.

MegaRocker1987
Jun 27, 2014, 11:26 PM
Aquanos u gave me a good idea ive been skeptical about using my main account on a vpn but i might just make an alt one to play on thanks for the idea :)

IndigoNovember
Jun 27, 2014, 11:28 PM
Satellite Cannon and Cosmo Breaker are both 1 Photon Crystal from the Photon Drop shop. There's no jump in damage like Assault Buster 10 -> 11 so you can just get level 1 and still do decent damage.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 27, 2014, 11:35 PM
Satellite Cannon and Cosmo Breaker are both 1 Photon Crystal from the Photon Drop shop. There's no jump in damage like Assault Buster 10 -> 11 so you can just get level 1 and still do decent damage.

i managed to pull 300k dmg from level 1 sat cannon+^_^+

invadrgir
Jun 28, 2014, 12:05 AM
i managed to pull 300k dmg from level 1 sat cannon+^_^+

For the love of god,tell me your secrets.

Maenara
Jun 28, 2014, 12:28 AM
What are the chat commands to switch sub palletes?

Aquanos
Jun 28, 2014, 12:31 AM
Aquanos u gave me a good idea ive been skeptical about using my main account on a vpn but i might just make an alt one to play on thanks for the idea :)

tell me if you need any help
the sign up was acting buggy for me.

Kondibon
Jun 28, 2014, 12:34 AM
What are the chat commands to switch sub palletes?/subpalette1, /subpalette2, etc.

Maenara
Jun 28, 2014, 12:43 AM
/subpalette1, /subpalette2, etc.

Yeah, I looked them up. /spal1 /spal2 etc is also valid.

We should have a place where we keep a list of all the chat commands, there's a buttload.

Ygdrad
Jun 28, 2014, 03:22 AM
What do you guys think of Dive Roll Advance for the ranger? I tend to play somewhat close up with my launcher build and I can't dodge anything to save my life compared to hu, fi, fo, or te. I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong or if the ranger roll is just that terrible. Will putting points into the roll skill make it decent?

Tes
Jun 28, 2014, 04:26 AM
Twitter PSO2 down for anyone?

Sizustar
Jun 28, 2014, 04:35 AM
Twitter PSO2 down for anyone?

Working fine

WildarmsRE5
Jun 28, 2014, 05:27 AM
What do you guys think of Dive Roll Advance for the ranger? I tend to play somewhat close up with my launcher build and I can't dodge anything to save my life compared to hu, fi, fo, or te. I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong or if the ranger roll is just that terrible. Will putting points into the roll skill make it decent?nope, Dive Roll is just terrible for those who played Hu 1st.

actually, the timing is different from Step, so you'll have a hard time getting the hang of it If you played Hu/Br 1st or a new player.

also, I'd rather not put points into the initial skill too, unless I have spare points.

Ygdrad
Jun 28, 2014, 07:09 AM
Do you have to buy your first batch of SH AQ capsules or is there a way to get some Advanced Capsule D, E, or F from somewhere without having to fork over 700k mesetas?

Meji
Jun 28, 2014, 07:14 AM
Do you have to buy your first batch of SH AQ capsules or is there a way to get some Advanced Capsule D, E, or F from somewhere without having to fork over 700k mesetas?You can trade in your old A-B-C caps for new D-E-F ones. Though the ratio is 10:1. Meaning you'd need 100 A-Caps for 10 D-Caps.

You can trade these in the recycle shop, iirc.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 28, 2014, 07:20 AM
You can trade in your old A-B-C caps for new D-E-F ones. Though the ratio is 10:1. Meaning you'd need 100 A-Caps for 10 D-Caps.

this is correct 100 A capsules for 10 D capsules 100 B capsules for 10 E capsules 100 C capsules for 10 F capsules
it's 10 for 1 exchange rate

suzaku0zero0
Jun 28, 2014, 08:12 AM
Any point in crafting units from ex lv 5 to ex lv 10? I haven't unlock the recipes to craft units to ex lv 6 and above and idk if unlocking them will take ages/expensive

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2014, 10:43 AM
Going from ExLv.5 to 10 only adds 30 points of defense, but increases the stat requirement to 500 (unless you get huge success). Every bit helps, of course, but it is still up to you to decide if there is a "point", since, on the one hand, you'd be missing extra defense, while, on the other, you wouldn't have to bother.

Aquanos
Jun 28, 2014, 11:23 AM
Trying to change my ID email, where would I do so?

Ygdrad
Jun 28, 2014, 11:53 AM
I've got my eyes on a weapon in the stone shop, but it requires 30 large thunder pyroxene, which means refining 3000 thunder pyroxene! On VH I get 10-20 per run, is there some trick to this? Do enemies sometimes drop large ones or will I really have to run VH tunnel AQ 150-300 times?

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2014, 01:19 PM
I've got my eyes on a weapon in the stone shop, but it requires 30 large thunder pyroxene, which means refining 3000 thunder pyroxene! On VH I get 10-20 per run, is there some trick to this? Do enemies sometimes drop large ones or will I really have to run VH tunnel AQ 150-300 times?
I doubt that large stones drop anywhere at all, so grinding AQs and SHAQs may be your only option. SHAQs are better for stone drops, but the cost to enter them is a bit insane, and I'd advise against doing them now that it's almost impossible to connect to the servers in the first place.

Kikikiki
Jun 28, 2014, 01:27 PM
You can trade in your old A-B-C caps for new D-E-F ones. Though the ratio is 10:1. Meaning you'd need 100 A-Caps for 10 D-Caps.

Just a little correction, but you trade them at the pyroxene shop.

And you can still only trade in one at a time.

:wacko:

Ygdrad
Jun 28, 2014, 02:03 PM
I doubt that large stones drop anywhere at all, so grinding AQs and SHAQs may be your only option. SHAQs are better for stone drops, but the cost to enter them is a bit insane, and I'd advise against doing them now that it's almost impossible to connect to the servers in the first place.

Well, I'm using a VPN and haven't gotten a single disconnect all day, connecting was easy enough too.

Guess I'll just run some VH AQ's and save up capsules for SH :S

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 28, 2014, 03:11 PM
Fury gear boost will only work for swords, partisans, and WLs, or could we abuse that skill with multiclassed katanas, TMGs, and fighter weapons with their gear as long as we main hunter?

KazukiQZ
Jun 28, 2014, 03:23 PM
@Maninbluejumpsuit

Only the Hunter weapons, iirc.

WildarmsRE5
Jun 28, 2014, 11:28 PM
I doubt that large stones drop anywhere at all, so grinding AQs and SHAQs may be your only option. SHAQs are better for stone drops, but the cost to enter them is a bit insane, and I'd advise against doing them now that it's almost impossible to connect to the servers in the first place.um, Large Stones DOES drop in SH AQs.

just correcting .-.

_mist
Jun 29, 2014, 10:58 PM
Has anyone heard of the current status on our following
ability to charge Arks cash yet? I Have to say, being non-premium
on an alt is not a simple task on a deserted ship v.v

ashley50
Jun 29, 2014, 11:08 PM

http://bumped.org/psublog/

aedede123
Jun 30, 2014, 01:04 AM
I got the second matter board, but it's still have the "!" red icon in front of it, and i can't seem to complete the 1st node of finding tugvalve from deeg, anyone know what's wrong?

ashley50
Jun 30, 2014, 01:12 AM
I got the second matter board, but it's still have the "!" red icon in front of it, and i can't seem to complete the 1st node of finding tugvalve from deeg, anyone know what's wrong?
keep doing it.

Sizustar
Jun 30, 2014, 01:54 AM

Website Webmoney is open, so you can use Webmoney to purchas AC now.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 30, 2014, 02:38 AM
Anyone test the kind of damage ilos proi is capable of per swing with ~2k S atk?

Agastya
Jun 30, 2014, 02:51 AM
you have to actually select the deeg panel on the second matter board to switch to it.

Kitetwinblade
Jun 30, 2014, 03:58 AM
Hi, does anyone know anything about the "failed to authenticate. Incorrect input" message when trying to access the sega id registration info management page? I made my account way back in 2012 and honestly forgot my email I used signing up for it.

After a series of trying various email accounts, I finally received that error, before finding out the email I used to signup.

Anyone care to provide insight on this error and perhaps info regarding this issue? (i.e. Is it temporary?)

Sp-24
Jun 30, 2014, 04:14 AM
That error means that you made a mistake typing you Sega ID, password, or captcha. Just try again.

One of the common mistakes that I saw (and made) in 2012 was people capitalising their Sega ID. Don't do that, it should be lowercase.

shaken963
Jun 30, 2014, 05:55 AM
oh.Great. I still got 107 after three days . Anyone else from USA can not log in?

Dammy
Jun 30, 2014, 06:12 AM

Ordy
Jun 30, 2014, 06:32 AM
oh.Great. I still got 107 after three days . Anyone else from USA can not log in?

L2FR..

GHNeko
Jun 30, 2014, 06:45 AM

keep doing it.

This, but I'd like to add on to "do something different" while you keep doing it over and over.

Story Quests require you to go a different route from last time.

gaijin_punch
Jun 30, 2014, 07:03 AM
Wondering if anyone has the "formula For the following

Getting Ability III on a 4-slot armor (w/ a Soul, Power III & Spirita III)
Making a 5 slot armor (Quartz Soul, Power III, SPiriita III, Stamina III, Power Boost)

I assume the 5-slot takes patience and money (a lot like a relationship). I've seen people w/ nice armors w/ Ability III but that shit never gets better than 50% no? Or is modulator incorporated somehow?

Achelousaurus
Jun 30, 2014, 10:22 AM
Is there a good PB guide?
For ages I only ever heard PBs are pointless but I just saw the opposite, a single PB chain oneshotting VH Vol Dragon.

Just how much damage can you do with how many PBs?
What does this damage depend on and against what kind of damage is it (S / R / T, which element, etc.)

And what are the best PBs for chainging, how do others get effected (like healign and PP recovery)
etc., etc., etc.,

I ask cause most guides on PSO2 are just covering the bare basics and anything indepth you either need to find out yourself or ask specifically about.

Kietsu
Jun 30, 2014, 10:36 AM
For ages I only ever heard PBs are pointless

For the longest time, they were. But a little while back they got an overhaul and most of them are actually really good now.

The type of damage they do (or the stat they scale with, at least) is based on which crazy spirit is summoned. Julius the space unicorn does Striking, Helix the squid fortress does Ranged, Ketos the wonder fish does Technique.

In the case of Julius the thing with lots of arms and Ilios the sword monkey, it goes by the second word in the PB'S name - Their Proi PBs do Strike, Imera PBs do Ranged, and Nyfta PBs do Technique.

For the most part, they all chain the same way - the summon does the attack twice with two people, and three times with four. Things like Ketos Proi and Julius Nyfta get more duration and range, iirc.

Speaking of which, Julius Nyfta was far and away the best PB the last time I checked, although sadly you can't charge your PB with your PB anymore, because Julius Nyfta's damage output was so extreme that you could spam it.

Outside of that, Ketos Proi gives great PP regen and some healing, too. Ketos Imera used to cast Resta at the end of its attack, no idea what it does now because nobody takes Ketos Imera.

AFKei
Jun 30, 2014, 12:45 PM
Outside of that, Ketos Proi gives great PP regen and some healing, too. Ketos Imera used to cast Resta at the end of its attack, no idea what it does now because nobody takes Ketos Imera.
*The minority that has Cestus Imera :D* I don't remember Cestus Imera having a healing property, but it's a Tech-powered Railgun that does 2k+ damage per hit, and the laser itself hits multiple times. The reason why it's not popular is because you can't aim the darn laser. It's range of fire is increased as you chain (it sways left and right a little, but the laser itself has a pretty wide hitbox), but it's still a really bad offender of picking the wrong target and missing back then. (I haven't detected an aiming improvement, so I might experiment sometime.)

EDIT: Apparently I wasn't tripping about the aiming improvement. It's now smart enough to change target if it KOs something.

On another note...
My storage is pumped to the brim with 10* weapons that I want to clear out, as the majority of them are weapons I don't see myself using. Do I either...

A. Trade them in for Excubes?
or
B. Scrap them into crafting materials?

What do you think is a better choice?

SilenWhisper
Jun 30, 2014, 12:49 PM
Ketos Imera used to cast Resta at the end of its attack, no idea what it does now because nobody takes Ketos Imera.
1:31

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2SbdUpCrs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2SbdUpCrs

Ordy
Jun 30, 2014, 01:33 PM
.... formula for Ability III on a 4-slot armor (w/ a Soul, Power III & Spirita III)
I've seen people w/ nice armors w/ Ability III but that shit never gets better than 50% no? Or is modulator incorporated somehow?

You can get Ability III with either
Power III+Shoot III+Technique III or
React III+Body III+Mind III

the 3 will give you a 60% Ability III, then you add a +30% ability booster and you get a 90% chance on final or 100% during an affix boost week. Some players would rather make the fodders and wait for a global affix boost before trying to 6 slots units with a 90% Ability III. If you want to trust the RNG, go for it.

My storage is pumped to the brim with 10* weapons that I want to clear out, as the majority of them are weapons I don't see myself using. Do I either...

A. Trade them in for Excubes?
or
B. Scrap them into crafting materials?

excubes, don't waste cubes on craft mats.
Cubes = 250% RDR
Cubes = 30% affix boost
Cubes = 1000 FUN = easy money

gaijin_punch
Jun 30, 2014, 04:16 PM
You can get Ability III with either
Power III+Shoot III+Technique III or
React III+Body III+Mind III

Does that just need to be anywhere on one of the 3 items to get Ability III at 60%?

1: Quartz Soul, Power III, crap crap
2: Quartz Soul, Spirita III, Shoot III crap
3: Quzrtz Soul, Technique III, crap, crap

With those 3 fodders, would I have

Quartz Soul: 80%
Power III: 80%
Spirita III: 80%
Ability III: 60%
?

I was sure we'd get an Affix boost. Was getting all physically aroused and then the list came out. :-/

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 30, 2014, 06:46 PM
Anyone could point me to a translated list of everything xie has in anniversary shop?

EspeonageTieler
Jun 30, 2014, 07:23 PM
anyone know if you can use the character remake ticket on a support partner?

Aquanos
Jun 30, 2014, 07:35 PM
The most populated ship?

Ordy
Jun 30, 2014, 08:45 PM
Does that just need to be anywhere on one of the 3 items to get Ability III at 60%?

1: Quartz Soul, Power III, crap crap
2: Quartz Soul, Spirita III, Shoot III crap
3: Quzrtz Soul, Technique III, crap, crap

With those 3 fodders, would I have

Quartz Soul: 80%
Power III: 80%
Spirita III: 80%
Ability III: 60%
?

Yes, that works. However, I'd rather try to add Spirita with QD soul and Power (QD boosts both, easier to make the fodder).

Anyone could point me to a translated list of everything xie has in anniversary shop?

Here, scroll down to xie http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-festa-2014/

Not sure about the 2 last questions

Achelousaurus
Jul 1, 2014, 03:48 AM
Thanks, I think I'll get Julius Nyfta or Ketos Proi.
Or does the damage depend on your own stats?
If I use Julius Nyfta on a Braver with Katana, will the damage be lower cause of lacking T-Atk on my character?

Arada
Jul 1, 2014, 04:05 AM
Yes it will.

I kept my Julius Nifta from TE (doing around 40k dmg per hit) while I was RA and my damage dropped to 8k per hit so yes, it's a major hit.

gaijin_punch
Jul 1, 2014, 05:43 AM
Yes, that works. However, I'd rather try to add Spirita with QD soul and Power (QD boosts both, easier to make the fodder).

Noted -- and done. ;)
Thanks. I cocked up the fodder so the overall cost was a lot, but Ability III seems to be more beneficial than Power Boost to me. I'm fine w/ the PP I got.

Forum User Y
Jul 1, 2014, 07:31 AM
Hi. I'm starting to think about trying out the SEA version of PSO2. Before i begin to look for everything i need, i would like to get my mind of a few things.

- Can i play (install, connect, play !) SEA version from Europe without use of bannable services like VPN or else?

- What's the deal with the ToS of the SEA version, am i allowed to play the game from Europe?

- Is it possible to buy AC without living in South East Asia?

I think i might give it a try if those three points aren't an issue. Everything regarding the current state of the game, translation, etc, is less important to me and i wil do the researches i need in order to make a decision, but i'm not going through that unless this is "stable" (not the best word i could use here).

Thanks !

HIT0SHI
Jul 1, 2014, 08:37 AM
- Can i play (install, connect, play !) SEA version from Europe without use of bannable services like VPN or else?

- What's the deal with the ToS of the SEA version, am i allowed to play the game from Europe?

- Is it possible to buy AC without living in South East Asia?
- Nope. Areas not specified for their services on the SEA are IP blocked so there's no other way around it sadly.

- Nope. Their services are only for the SEA regions, which is why everywhere else that isn't from its respective region are IP blocked.

- Just like the JP version, I think you can use Webmoney as well.

Forum User Y
Jul 1, 2014, 08:40 AM
Allright thank you, much appreciated.

Aquanos
Jul 1, 2014, 04:00 PM
how do I use ニョイボウ on a non-fighter class

Naji23
Jul 1, 2014, 04:39 PM
is it possible to patch the game on a ps vita into english like the pc version?

SilkaN
Jul 1, 2014, 04:41 PM
is it possible to patch the game on a ps vita into english like the pc version?

No. Not yet.

Ordy
Jul 1, 2014, 06:26 PM
how do I use ニョイボウ on a non-fighter class

You craft the weapon over and over, until you great success craft it and get the class you want or "all classes".

Or you could buy the "add x class" items, then craft it and use the the add class item.

クラス追加(ハンター) add Hunter
クラス追加(レンジャー) add Ranger
クラス追加(フォース) add Force
クラス追加(ファイター) add Fighter
クラス追加(ガンナー) add Gunner
クラス追加(テクター) add Techer
クラス追加(ブレイバー) add Braver

Aquanos
Jul 1, 2014, 07:05 PM
You craft the weapon over and over, until you great success craft it and get the class you want or "all classes".

Or you could buy the "add x class" items, then craft it and use the the add class item.

クラス追加(ハンター) add Hunter
クラス追加(レンジャー) add Ranger
クラス追加(フォース) add Force
クラス追加(ファイター) add Fighter
クラス追加(ガンナー) add Gunner
クラス追加(テクター) add Techer
クラス追加(ブレイバー) add Braver
wow

my friend lied.
thank you, Ordy.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 1, 2014, 08:36 PM
wow

my friend lied.
thank you, Ordy.

I'm curious. What kind of misinformation did he give you exactly? Just to clear things up.

Aquanos
Jul 1, 2014, 08:42 PM
I'm curious. What kind of misinformation did he give you exactly? Just to clear things up.

Now see, I asked this bastard If I needed to recraft the double saber enable to use it for all classes, and he reply with such "Naww bro, all you need to do is unlock it's potential to Lv3 and you should be able to use it...YOLO SWAG 2k14!"

It sounded kind of hazy, but I trusted him. And here I am now in need of the weapon and not enough meseta or slots to continuously roll the weapon

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 1, 2014, 08:47 PM
Now see, I asked this bastard If I needed to recraft the double saber enable to use it for all classes, and he reply with such "Naww bro, all you need to do is unlock it's potential to Lv3 and you should be able to use it...YOLO SWAG 2k14!"

It sounded kind of hazy, but I trusted him. And here I am now in need of the weapon and not enough meseta or slots to continuously roll the weapon

You don't need to unlock the potential.

As was said before, recraft till you get lucky, or buy one of the aforementioned class-adding items and use them while crafting the same way you would using grind risk reductions, etc.

Also, you do know that crafted weapons will have unstable damage right? As in your hits can be around 25% lower than your crits without abnormally high DEX.

Aquanos
Jul 1, 2014, 08:51 PM
You don't need to unlock the potential.

As was said before, recraft till you get lucky, or buy one of the aforementioned class-adding items and use them while crafting the same way you would using grind risk reductions, etc.

Yeah I know now...

I Was just trying to avoid this method as all.
Curious as to how much ranger ones cost though...

gaijin_punch
Jul 2, 2014, 02:49 PM
All the talk of IP blocking pushed this down to page 2. Can't have that.

Building up a Fo/Te. What is that technique that looks like something out of an intergalactic gay pride event? It looks like a rainbow streak with stars. It's fabulous and I must have it.

EDIT:
Il Grants? Looks like the only one I don't have. :-/

Naiza Sa Remasu
Jul 2, 2014, 03:01 PM
Everytime i try to resend the verification key i get error 650. Anyone know exactly what that is?

LordYata
Jul 2, 2014, 08:29 PM
Saw some dude in block 10 today with a back accessory piece that looked VERY similar to the boosters Tallgeese has in Gundam Wing. I can't find these on Cirno or the JPwiki. Anyone know what they are?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm blind.

suzaku0zero0
Jul 2, 2014, 11:15 PM
If a crafted weapon have immediate strike/justice 3, does doing damage at JA compensate the damage lost due to lower dex? (Do you deal damage at the weapon's highest possible damage range?)

Sp-24
Jul 2, 2014, 11:30 PM
Which latent is it? The one that improves JA damage by 5%? Because, if so, then it won't help much. Only critical hits ignore the Dex penalties, JA simply adds a multiplier to your damage, which is still affected by your Dex stat.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2014, 12:14 AM
If a crafted weapon have immediate strike/justice 3, does doing damage at JA compensate the damage lost due to lower dex? (Do you deal damage at the weapon's highest possible damage range?)

No, crafted weapon, especially 10* lose the inate bonus that deals damage in 90~100%.
Which will give large damage variance that currently has no way to compensate.

suzaku0zero0
Jul 3, 2014, 01:23 AM
No, crafted weapon, especially 10* lose the inate bonus that deals damage in 90~100%.
Which will give large damage variance that currently has no way to compensate.

then how do u calculate the damage dealt during JA?

gaijin_punch
Jul 3, 2014, 02:56 AM
The 11-star wand you get for trading in 100 Shinsesta / Cyncesta

Is it ass? The latent is faster PP restore. I'm building up a Fo/Te b/c the only thing going on now is the gentei quest and it gets rather mundane with 70/70. I only have a few 11-stars to make passes with, but have a lot of stones. Not the strongest I know, but I can get it with 50 dark element right off the bat, and probably at least take it to latent 1.

teawhip
Jul 3, 2014, 05:23 AM
What's the optimal/quickest process in getting an EQ 11 star weapon (kazanou)? Should I just spam stages 1-50?

I heard there was a title that gives you 3 spellstones?