PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Shinamori
Jul 3, 2014, 05:27 AM
I-75*, actually, and yes.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2014, 05:45 AM
then how do u calculate the damage dealt during JA?

Just attack is a different calculation.
It's an extra...20?% damage that occur if you time the attack correctly.
But with a crafted weapon that lose the bonus.

Let's say the default weapon has 1000 Attack, you'll deal between 900~1000 damage if it's uncrafted.

After you craft it, let's say it's attack is raised to 1200.
But your range will now be.
500~1200, and the majority of time, it'll be the 600~700 range.

Ygdrad
Jul 3, 2014, 08:54 AM
I noticed that the launcher Till Toreita gives both T-atk and S-atk, I can understand the T-atk since techs can be used, but as far as I know, the S-atk would be worthless, unless some of the launcher PA's scale off of S-atk instead of R-atk, which would make sense based on how things like Crazy Smash look, but I have not seen mention of S-atk scaling when looking up launcher PA's.

Do any of the launcher PA's actually gain a bonus from or scale off of S-atk? Is there any way to make use of S-atk while having a launcher equipped?

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 3, 2014, 09:11 AM
im going to guess some launcher PAS have S attack as a minor boost in damage or theres a few PAS similar to kamikaze arrow but is the S attack boost noticeable unlikely

this is segas idea of terrible hybrid weapons for people who like to try odd combinations
that weapon specifically sounds like it's meant for a ranger techer

Kondibon
Jul 3, 2014, 09:28 AM
There aren't any PAs on Launcher that us your S-atk for damage as far as I know. Your PBs DO though so that's likely what it's for, using an s-atk (or t-atk I guess) PB with a launcher.

LotusFX
Jul 3, 2014, 11:08 AM
Against darkers, will the Ringa katana outperform the Bio katana considering both 50 element?

Z-0
Jul 3, 2014, 11:09 AM
Yes.1

IndigoNovember
Jul 3, 2014, 11:38 AM
Will 痛打必倒/Crushing Blow work on an enemy/enemy part that has been Weak Bulleted?

Cyber Meteor
Jul 3, 2014, 11:43 AM
Yes it will. Weak Bullet transform the affected part into a weak point so you'll get the bonus (it also works for Weak Stance).

IndigoNovember
Jul 3, 2014, 11:53 AM
Thank you. I thought it did, but wanted some confirmation.

LotusFX
Jul 3, 2014, 11:55 AM
Yes.1

How much better is it if I may ask? And thanks.

Aquanos
Jul 3, 2014, 01:08 PM
How to use Este free pass?

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2014, 01:10 PM
How to use Este free pass?

Have it in your inventory.
Go to the Este counter, make change, save and the pass is used.

elryan
Jul 3, 2014, 01:11 PM
Just quick question to AIDA, can you currently connect to the game without troubles? (107 / 249)

If no, how did you test those item patches?

@Sizustar: okay ._.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2014, 01:13 PM
Just quick question to AIDA, can you currently connect to the game without troubles? (107 / 249)

If no, how did you test those item patches?

Tweaker/translation related quesiton should go to it's own topic
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206198

And it's easier to just pm Aida or ask ingame.

Aquanos
Jul 3, 2014, 01:20 PM
Have it in your inventory.
Go to the Este counter, make change, save and the pass is used.

but the color change is bold?
does that mean the make over pass doesn't support that?

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2014, 01:22 PM
but the color change is bold?
does that mean the make over pass doesn't support that?

Are you a cast?
Este ticket is for bodyshape, face shape.

Color change require the color change pass.

Nulve
Jul 3, 2014, 02:49 PM
I just downloaded/ launched the PSO2 Tweaker for the first time, and it says: "An update for PSO2 is available - would you like to download and install it?"

What should I do? And when I try opening the vanilla JP launcher, I get 107; haven't updated the game or logged in since the start of DDOS.

Faranth
Jul 3, 2014, 02:56 PM
I just downloaded/ launched the PSO2 Tweaker for the first time, and it says: "An update for PSO2 is available - would you like to download and install it?"

What should I do? And when I try opening the vanilla JP launcher, I get 107; haven't updated the game or logged in since the start of DDOS.

even thought atm pretty much most of us arent able to login~ update via tweaker should b fine dw (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Elferia
Jul 3, 2014, 03:08 PM
Is purchasing AC through PSO2es available yet?

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2014, 03:11 PM
Is purchasing AC through PSO2es available yet?

Not until it comes back online.

Meyfei
Jul 3, 2014, 04:40 PM
Not until it comes back online.

Does that include redeeming AC codes?

gaijin_punch
Jul 3, 2014, 09:38 PM
I see the Fo/Te Te/Fo builds pivot around using the Elysion, which I assume is b/c the latent can make uncharged spells double in strength. At level 3, how does that turn out damage wise compared to charged techs via a Talis (w/ the Talis & Charge Tech's maxed in the skill tree)? I assume if you're using that you use Elysion, and Elyison only. Well, almost only.

suzaku0zero0
Jul 3, 2014, 11:44 PM
When is Bo scheduled to come out?

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2014, 11:55 PM
Does that include redeeming AC codes?

You can purchase Webmoney from the official website currently, but for foreigner, Webmoney is the best method currently, until PSO2es comes back at the end of July

I see the Fo/Te Te/Fo builds pivot around using the Elysion, which I assume is b/c the latent can make uncharged spells double in strength. At level 3, how does that turn out damage wise compared to charged techs via a Talis (w/ the Talis & Charge Tech's maxed in the skill tree)? I assume if you're using that you use Elysion, and Elyison only. Well, almost only.

Very high DPS for short time, but you'll have to hit enemy to recover PP.
And it's only useful for
Wind, Dark and Ice spell.

When is Bo scheduled to come out?
With Episode 3 in August

WildarmsRE5
Jul 3, 2014, 11:55 PM
When is Bo scheduled to come out?somewhere around August.

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, 1 sec ninja'd lol.

Alma
Jul 4, 2014, 12:05 AM

Very high DPS for short time, but you'll have to hit enemy to recover PP.
And it's only useful for
Wind, Dark and Ice spell.

added more detail:

dmg number wise, Talis & Charge Tech's win
but total dps wise, Elysion build win (for now)

certain (crafted) tech also has more advantage casted from elysion (efficient sazan/ice fang ilbarta/namegid/sazonde/ilzonde)

basically, you use elysion for quick burst damage
and elysion build will always stronger for that certain tech as long you have huge PP pool to burn

AunsMundai
Jul 4, 2014, 02:56 AM
Ok, I know this has been asked multiple times probably but I don't feel particularly like combing the forums all night for the answer. Why do you think SEGA has essentially halted on all stateside development for Phantasy Star games other than the obvious patch hacking of the original game? One would think that knowledge would make it where they'd essentially make the official international release and encourage legitimate purchases for costs. Does SEGA actually no longer care about most of their international markets anymore or what?

gaijin_punch
Jul 4, 2014, 02:58 AM
added more detail:

dmg number wise, Talis & Charge Tech's win
but total dps wise, Elysion build win (for now)

certain (crafted) tech also has more advantage casted from elysion (efficient sazan/ice fang ilbarta/namegid/sazonde/ilzonde)

basically, you use elysion for quick burst damage
and elysion build will always stronger for that certain tech as long you have huge PP pool to burn

Thanks,that helps.

So what's a good amount of PP to use w/ Elysion? What about without it?
I find I get my ass pounded to me if I have to hit an enemy to get PP back w/ anything other than Talis.

Also: is Sazan the one that sucks everyone in like a vaccuum? I assume I'm seeing the max-crafted version.

Sizustar
Jul 4, 2014, 03:17 AM
Ok, I know this has been asked multiple times probably but I don't feel particularly like combing the forums all night for the answer. Why do you think SEGA has essentially halted on all stateside development for Phantasy Star games other than the obvious patch hacking of the original game? One would think that knowledge would make it where they'd essentially make the official international release and encourage legitimate purchases for costs. Does SEGA actually no longer care about most of their international markets anymore or what?

Most likely, the same as other region.
They are waiting to see if a publisher will buy the right from them.

Gamania = Taiwan/HK
Asiasoft - Sea region

gaijin_punch
Jul 4, 2014, 08:55 AM
Zynga - US

Sizustar
Jul 4, 2014, 09:01 AM
Zynga - US

How about EA?

Alma
Jul 4, 2014, 11:02 AM
Thanks,that helps.

So what's a good amount of PP to use w/ Elysion? What about without it?
I find I get my ass pounded to me if I have to hit an enemy to get PP back w/ anything other than Talis.

Also: is Sazan the one that sucks everyone in like a vaccuum? I assume I'm seeing the max-crafted version.

Ideally you got enough pp pool to spam the tech long enough till pb (ketos proi) gauge reach max, then switch to pp convert if pb bless run out, repeat the step. That way you can spam infinitly with sazan tech...well not always but mostly.

Or you can stack high enough pp pool for ilbarta to last till the 7hit, about 154pp is recomended for that. That just me thou, other probably recomend less or higher than those.

Without enough pp pool, the dmg burst will be interupted and the momentum will lost, making the build feel really lacking.

Btw you can switch to gunslash with pp restorate attack poten if you feel reluctant to go to melee range with elysion.

And yes, sazan is that wind aoe with horizontal suction function
With maximum efficiency craft, sazan hit 3 x 2500 till 3200 dmg per cast to neutral enemy and with only 8pp cost per cast and no cast time, make it Very spammable with elysion.

.Jack
Jul 4, 2014, 11:45 AM
So every time you complete the limited quest you get 30 points for the grandprix event?

Aquanos
Jul 4, 2014, 11:45 AM
So I wanna charge AC and PSOes isn't working?

Ordy
Jul 4, 2014, 11:52 AM
Just check swiki front page (http://pso2.swiki.jp/) for PSO2es status.

Right now it says down to mid-July

Aquanos
Jul 4, 2014, 11:57 AM
Just check swiki front page (http://pso2.swiki.jp/) for PSO2es status.

Right now it says down to mid-July

someone suggested I use arks-layer?

.Jack
Jul 4, 2014, 11:59 AM
So I wanna charge AC and PSOes isn't working?

You can buy webmoney codes and add them into your account online. cn-usa.com was the site I used before PSOes, it has a google payment option so you can use most credit cards.

ArataWata
Jul 4, 2014, 12:56 PM
Not related to PSO2 but does anyone wanna play God Eater Burst with me? 8D

Ygdrad
Jul 4, 2014, 03:32 PM
If I had to pick a single status effect for all occasions to affix to my weapon, which one would be the best? Poison can potentially deal decent damage to some things, but burn
seems to be able to spread between targets making it easier to apply when using single-target attacks, there's also things like shock and panic that could be handy but i haven't seen those in action enough to know if they're worth it.

Faranth
Jul 4, 2014, 03:41 PM
If I had to pick a single status effect for all occasions to affix to my weapon, which one would be the best? Poison can potentially deal decent damage to some things, but burn
seems to be able to spread between targets making it easier to apply when using single-target attacks, there's also things like shock and panic that could be handy but i haven't seen those in action enough to know if they're worth it.

imo Indeed Poison (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Panic? that would b usefull only on couple bosses (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

LotusFX
Jul 4, 2014, 03:43 PM
If someone got banned, can you still search the character name/id of that person or see from your list?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 4, 2014, 03:52 PM
Hate to ask this, mostly because I feel like I'm repeating myself, but what is the preferred safer/less likely to be banned method of getting by the 107s out of the options? How, and why?

Faranth
Jul 4, 2014, 03:56 PM
Hate to ask this, mostly because I feel like I'm repeating myself, but what is the preferred safer/less likely to be banned method of getting by the 107s out of the options? How, and why?

B that u mean safest way to login n play atm? w
any method which dsnt change your MAC adress, the risk is equal (at least imo)
but then i ask u why not just wait? (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ we already break 1 of the rules b playing from outside so... why test our luck just to play a week sooner? ( or month w/e)

ww as long as u got your prizes i advise to just b patient n let SEGA work ww
eventually everything should b back to normal (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Faranth
Jul 4, 2014, 04:09 PM
If someone got banned, can you still search the character name/id of that person or see from your list?

if its a perm ban i believe you cant search for his ID, but if u had him/her added it would still show in your friend list
(only guessing. honestly i have yet to meet someone who got banned) (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

suzaku0zero0
Jul 4, 2014, 11:56 PM
What is the best attribute for my bio bow? I got a 30 fire orichi agito, 50 light bio sword and 50 light bio rifle. I don't main with bow but am considering getting a new skill tree just to main bow with br/RA

What should the bow's attribute be and any
Suggestions for br/RA ?

gaijin_punch
Jul 5, 2014, 12:01 AM
Ideally you got enough pp pool to spam the tech long enough till pb (ketos proi) gauge reach max, then switch to pp convert if pb bless run out, repeat the step. That way you can spam infinitly with sazan tech...well not always but mostly.

PBs are one of those things I always expected but never really studied. Right now, Ketos Proi takes ages to trigger... and I've only got 123 PP (but I'm using my hunter/braver/fighter units... they add a little HP, and a decent amount of PP (total of 123 right now). I know there are some latents that get the PB gauge boosted. Failing those, what should I be doing?

Without enough pp pool, the dmg burst will be interupted and the momentum will lost, making the build feel really lacking.

Which is where I am now. However, two questions:

1) Each build I've seen here seems to focus on damage, and none use PP up. Is that pretty standard?

2) Peeping around other high level players, units seem to have Ragune Soul on them, not Elder Soul. The seems to make sense as I get one hit killed like a mofo right now. Off the top of my head if I got the 11-stars in Extreme that add 5PP off the bat, then did Ragune Soul + Tech III + Stamina III + Spirita boost on all 3 units, plus Elder Soul & Spirita III on my weapon, that's 138 PP. Does that seem like the right move? I only have one of those units now, so have some time to figure it out.

Btw you can switch to gunslash with pp restorate attack poten if you feel reluctant to go to melee range with elysion.

That would probably be smarter that hitting shit w/ my Talis.

And yes, sazan is that wind aoe with horizontal suction function
With maximum efficiency craft, sazan hit 3 x 2500 till 3200 dmg per cast to neutral enemy and with only 8pp cost per cast and no cast time, make it Very spammable with elysion.

Cool. The damage is nice, but I'm more interested in grouping shit for Extreme quests and quests where semi-tough enemies get spread out.

gaijin_punch
Jul 5, 2014, 12:04 AM
And finally: Looking at the 11-star Talis list... they all seem a little underwhelming latent wise. (I even got the new one that Fallz Anal drops). The PP restore & restraint ones would look like the obvious choices. But, I actually have 6 Bloody Moons. The Bio w/ the 8% to JA-Tech seems like the right choice here. It's dark element by default as well. Will take me a while to get it to 50, but could eventually. Thoughts?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 5, 2014, 12:34 AM

Re-asking this.

I don't understand networking, there are different options, I don't know what to choose, so I'd rather a direct answer, preferably in the form of:

"You should use xxxxxx with the method in xxxxxx thread because it works, not costly, does not cause connection issues, etc, and doesn't make your login IP/account look suspicious, and likely to be banned".

Atlantis419
Jul 5, 2014, 12:55 AM
Which floors would be the best place to solo spam for Xq sylvan wyverns? I know 31-35 is good but I don't feel like soloing up to them floors.

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 01:11 AM
Re-asking this.

I don't understand networking, there are different options, I don't know what to choose, so I'd rather a direct answer, preferably in the form of:

"You should use xxxxxx with the method in xxxxxx thread because it works, not costly, does not cause connection issues, etc, and doesn't make your login IP/account look suspicious, and likely to be banned".

re answering.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220299
like i said previously.... there r lots of methods... but since u stated not knowing ``networking```
i guess this will b the easiest / safest / most suitable for u (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Sp-24
Jul 5, 2014, 01:32 AM
So, what is a reliable way to get a PSE Burst? The LQ seems to be the only MPA area that people run consistently, and it's pretty much impossible to get a PSE past level 6 there, since a dragon will show up and will waste all of your time.

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 01:38 AM
So, what is a reliable way to get a PSE Burst? The LQ seems to be the only MPA area that people run consistently, and it's pretty much impossible to get a PSE past level 6 there, since a dragon will show up and will waste all of your time.

AD should do the trick (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Alma
Jul 5, 2014, 01:40 AM
PBs are one of those things I always expected but never really studied. Right now, Ketos Proi takes ages to trigger... and I've only got 123 PP (but I'm using my hunter/braver/fighter units... they add a little HP, and a decent amount of PP (total of 123 right now). I know there are some latents that get the PB gauge boosted. Failing those, what should I be doing?

gunslash is the asnwer if you hate to get uplcose meleeing.
or zondeel a group of enemy, then attack with normal attack of talis.
1-2 hit on the zondeeled group should refill most of you pp.

1) Each build I've seen here seems to focus on damage, and none use PP up. Is that pretty standard?.

people usually took dmg boosting skill on the tree as top priority, then come skill that support that dmg (like territory, pp convert, pp regen, etc), after that, they go to hp/pp up.

2) Peeping around other high level players, units seem to have Ragune Soul on them, not Elder Soul. The seems to make sense as I get one hit killed like a mofo right now. Off the top of my head if I got the 11-stars in Extreme that add 5PP off the bat, then did Ragune Soul + Tech III + Stamina III + Spirita boost on all 3 units, plus Elder Soul & Spirita III on my weapon, that's 138 PP. Does that seem like the right move? I only have one of those units now, so have some time to figure it out. .

affixing choices are depend on the player playstyle itself.

one can be confident enough to evade almost all attack coming, in these case, he would fill all equipment affix with atk/pp boosting, neglecting hp.

one also can play it safe by sacrificing a bit of damage and the rest goes balanced unto hp/pp

there is nothing wrong with both choices, its all depend on the playstyle of the player itself.

Cool. The damage is nice, but I'm more interested in grouping shit for Extreme quests and quests where semi-tough enemies get spread out.

then you may try ilzan with crafted aoe range, 1 charged ilzan can make scattered group of enemy into 1 single line close enough, to then proceed with charged sazan suction, where they will be grouped together in 1 spot

but those are pretty roundabout way (albeit very fun to do :) ),
you can always go with easy classic way: Territory burst + Zondeel :wink:

And finally: Looking at the 11-star Talis list... they all seem a little underwhelming latent wise. (I even got the new one that Fallz Anal drops). The PP restore & restraint ones would look like the obvious choices. But, I actually have 6 Bloody Moons. The Bio w/ the 8% to JA-Tech seems like the right choice here. It's dark element by default as well. Will take me a while to get it to 50, but could eventually. Thoughts?

for another ideal 11* talis beside bio talis, i recomend primcorss talis from tower defense.
primcross have 14% pp cut poten, making it ideal to spam any tech with it

note:
while bio talis has advantage to dmg (8% dmg up poten), making it very powerfull to use with any tech out there.

but if you use it strictly for dark tech, why not use the cheaper alternative?
the *10 seimei kikami talis with its 16% dark dmg poten will have similar dmg output to bio talis.

Sp-24
Jul 5, 2014, 01:53 AM
AD should do the trick (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
Not an option for me, but thanks anyway. I just ran SH Free Vopar and got a PSE in about 20 minutes. Those summoners are really helpful sometimes.

gaijin_punch
Jul 5, 2014, 01:55 AM
AD is the best, but the blocks are dead ATM. :(
You can get a decent one in the gentei quest, but my longest thus far has been 5 minutes more or less. I've done 20 minutes in Advanced.

Aquanos
Jul 5, 2014, 01:59 AM
FUN seems like a great way for meseta get, but I feel like i'm doing it wrong. I've been using
FUN on scratch offs hoping for Grind Risk Reductions and just selling those, but is that the best
way to make meseta out of fun, or is there a more efficient way?

gaijin_punch
Jul 5, 2014, 02:04 AM
there is nothing wrong with both choices, its all depend on the playstyle of the player itself.

Indeed. I guess I need to get better at the evading. Honestly I'm more worried about bosses like Luther where a lot of HP will help in sticky situations. Guess I don't have to make a decision just yet.

then you may try ilzan with crafted aoe range, 1 charged ilzan can make scattered group of enemy into 1 single line close enough, to then proceed with charged sazan suction, where they will be grouped together in 1 spot

but those are pretty roundabout way (albeit very fun to do :) ),
you can always go with easy classic way: Territory burst + Zondeel :wink:

I'll come back to this. I've not wrapped my head around the crafting yet. ;)

for another ideal 11* talis beside bio talis, i recomend primcorss talis from tower defense.
primcross have 14% pp cut poten, making it ideal to spam any tech with it

I thought of this, but it is somewhat pricey: roughly 4 mil or so and that's with a turd element. I've blown a LOT of dough the last few days as the new AC scratch items pushed down the cost of of 20% affix boost, power boost, element strengthen, etc... I also have the Bloody Moons, and there's nothing else in that group that I would need practically. I was about to convert them and get two of something else but w/ the 5% Element Strengthen getting cheaper that's probably not the smartest way to go about getting a 50% element.

note:
while bio talis has advantage to dmg (8% dmg up poten), making it very powerfull to use with any tech out there.

but if you use it strictly for dark tech, why not use the cheaper alternative?
the *10 seimei kikami talis with its 16% dark dmg poten will have similar dmg output to bio talis.

Il Megid seems to be the go to tech for now, but I use Il Gratz as well, and I've not really toyed w/ any of the other ones. There's also other bad guys to think of, so JA-Tech seems like a no-brainer to me.

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 02:05 AM
FUN seems like a great way for meseta get, but I feel like i'm doing it wrong. I've been using
FUN on scratch offs hoping for Grind Risk Reductions and just selling those, but is that the best
way to make meseta out of fun, or is there a more efficient way?

i am guessing u know there is more than ``risk reductions``which u can sell (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
but answering the question... u r doing it right (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ `out of fun` indeed thats the best way~

(altho, u might wanna get the 250% drop boost every now n then, plus use it on event days. Also, eventually u will end up wanting excubes for couple other things)

Elferia
Jul 5, 2014, 04:05 AM
Is there an emergency quest full 24hr schedule?

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 5, 2014, 04:12 AM
@Elferia:

See this:

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-722014/

gaijin_punch
Jul 5, 2014, 05:10 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3891

gaijin_punch
Jul 5, 2014, 05:11 AM
Is there a tech craft primer? Specifically want to know about unlocking. I know there's an overall craft level, but the J-wiki says you need "experience level X" to gain a new recipe. I'm unsure how to get these.

Also, what if I craft a turd? Do I just trash it? I did two of the same tech. First one wasn't bad... the second one was awful. I assume these can't be recycled in any way.

Sp-24
Jul 5, 2014, 05:18 AM
As far as I know, all recipes that aren't unlocked by default are tied to specific achievements, and are not related to your overall crafting levels or anything else. For example, to unlock the rank 1 recipe 2 for Foie, you need to get the achievement that requires you to tamper with Foie 5 times. To unlock the recipes for Shifta and some of the newer Foies, you need the achievement that requires you to customize fire techniques 25 times.

If you made a bad custom disk, then yes, there go your PA fragments. Nothing can be done, there is no hope. But, if you crafted a bad weapon, you can always just re-craft it at the same or higher ex.level, or just reverse the crafting effects altogether with one excube.

gaijin_punch
Jul 5, 2014, 06:48 AM
You kinda lost me there. So some achievements will require 125 PA fragments? I assume there's a list somewhere. Will have to look for that.

Sp-24
Jul 5, 2014, 06:53 AM
125? Try 500 for one achievement alone, not counting the preceding ones.

Here's a list of crafting achievements (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AF%E3%83%A9%E3%83%95%E3%83%88#ld8 b1a61), both for weapon extension and technique customization. Warning: Japanese.

gaijin_punch
Jul 5, 2014, 07:22 AM
Word. Thanks.

I've lived in Japan for 15 years. If I can't read that I should jump off a cliff. ;)

.Jack
Jul 5, 2014, 11:55 AM
What are you suppose to do for the current GP round?

Aquanos
Jul 5, 2014, 12:15 PM
which would deal more damage and how much or a difference?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/Q5OEtG0.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/baJTbes.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 5, 2014, 12:19 PM

MB katana because of potential.

Atlantis419
Jul 5, 2014, 12:29 PM
Re-asking. Which would be the best earlier floors of the extreme quest sylvan wyverns to spam solo for stones?

WildarmsRE5
Jul 5, 2014, 12:42 PM
Re-asking. Which would be the best earlier floors of the extreme quest sylvan wyverns to spam solo for stones?you'll be better off finding party members and sweep clearing the whole thing to nail those 25 ores for clearing the XQ.

it's much more efficient at saving Xtreme Passes.

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 12:43 PM

ユウエイ +10 S atk = 854, with the abilities u got on the ss it would means a total of 884

剣影 +10 S atk = 855, with the abilities u got on the ss it would means a total of 895

plus ユウエイ potential is spirit colection while 剣影 is Judgement Time

so assuming u use Average stance, Judment time at lvl 3 would give u a +7% boost on it

so.... yeah, answering the question 剣影 will give u +11S atk plus +7% on average stance

Atlantis419
Jul 5, 2014, 01:11 PM
Ya I've been duoing all the xqs now with my friend for a while even before the servers got attacked, but there's really just not many people on now with the ip blocks. All I need is 5 2nd tier stones anyway so I figured I could just spam something to get that during the weekends cause I'm off on weekends and he works and I'm just not sure if next maintenance will turn off twc users and turn on another ip. Was trying to get my weapon before then.

WildarmsRE5
Jul 5, 2014, 01:16 PM
Ya I've been duoing all the xqs now with my friend for a while even before the servers got attacked, but there's really just not many people on now with the ip blocks. All I need is 5 2nd tier stones anyway so I figured I could just spam something to get that during the weekends cause I'm off on weekends and he works and I'm just not sure if next maintenance will turn off twc users and turn on another ip. Was trying to get my weapon before then.well, either you could go try solo-ing 31-35 like you said or join JP parties (unlikely because they have no reason to.)

Ygdrad
Jul 5, 2014, 02:35 PM
During this whole DDOs issue I ran out of premium for 2 days before they gave me 15 more days. I logged on during those two days and found my large, lavishly-furnished room had reverted to a shitty closet with just two pieces of furniture left in it. After the 15 days of premium were given, my room stayed tiny and it seems I can't revert it back to a large room.

Does your room get ruined every time you run out of premium and force you to rebuy everything to set it up again?!

Sizustar
Jul 5, 2014, 03:49 PM
During this whole DDOs issue I ran out of premium for 2 days before they gave me 15 more days. I logged on during those two days and found my large, lavishly-furnished room had reverted to a shitty closet with just two pieces of furniture left in it. After the 15 days of premium were given, my room stayed tiny and it seems I can't revert it back to a large room.

Does your room get ruined every time you run out of premium and force you to rebuy everything to set it up again?!

You have 3 room.
The free Mini room.
Room A and Room B with Premium.

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 04:15 PM

u dont need to rebuy~ your stuffs will b kept where u left em, if u use a room pass (b it from ac or fun scratch) or buy premium again, u will gain access to room A n B again n everything will b as it was (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Ygdrad
Jul 5, 2014, 06:38 PM
Guess i need to figure out how to swap to those rooms then.

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 06:47 PM
Guess i need to figure out how to swap to those rooms then.

on my room terminal, there is a option `change room layout ` or something similar to that (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Dark Matter
Jul 5, 2014, 07:23 PM
I was using pingzapper but the game wouldnt load anything when i tried to log in
I have no means of understanding nor do i know how to fix it.

Could someone explain what is wrong and how I could fix it?

http://i.imgur.com/U4hSoon.png

If this is the wrong thread to post this

im sorry

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 07:30 PM
I was using pingzapper but the game wouldnt load anything when i tried to log in
I have no means of understanding nor do i know how to fix it.

Could someone explain what is wrong and how I could fix it?

http://i.imgur.com/U4hSoon.png

If this is the wrong thread to post this

im sorry

wish i could help you but... i am not that familiar with PZ (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
contacting PZ support page should give u a start (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Dark Matter
Jul 5, 2014, 07:32 PM
wish i could help you but... i am not that familiar with PZ (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
contacting PZ support page should give u a start (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Thank you very much

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 07:37 PM
Thank you very much

anytime (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
once again~ sorry for not being able to offer proper help 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Ygdrad
Jul 5, 2014, 08:40 PM
Does anyone still have/know an active/social team? Mine had only a few people but they were pretty active and dedicated, but now, after the whole DDOS debacle, I'm the only one to come online and it's getting lonely without the chatter.

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 08:47 PM
Does anyone still have/know an active/social team? Mine had only a few people but they were pretty active and dedicated, but now, after the whole DDOS debacle, I'm the only one to come online and it's getting lonely without the chatter.

u forgot to mention the ship u play in (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Ygdrad
Jul 5, 2014, 09:19 PM
or right, ship 2 ><

Also I just heard some most distressing thing from some people. They were saying that you can get blacklisted from XQ's if people examine you and find out you have Lucky Rise gear. When I asked why, i was told that lucky rise lowers your damage, but nobody could tell me why or how it does it. The only thing i can think of is that you're being selfish and hurting others if you refuse to affix good stuff on your gear so you wont lose Lucky Rise. Anyone know anything about this? My google-Fu has failed me on this one.

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 09:31 PM
or right, ship 2 ><

Also I just heard some most distressing thing from some people. They were saying that you can get blacklisted from XQ's if people examine you and find out you have Lucky Rise gear. When I asked why, i was told that lucky rise lowers your damage, but nobody could tell me why or how it does it. The only thing i can think of is that you're being selfish and hurting others if you refuse to affix good stuff on your gear so you wont lose Lucky Rise. Anyone know anything about this? My google-Fu has failed me on this one.

First of all. Srry, ik nothing bout ship2 teams~ as a matter of fact i play on 1 (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

lucky raise? u mean that ability? haha (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
Ygdrad, thats a rumor. Ofc that, its possible for some ppl to block u cauz u have bad gears, or w/e, but... lol, honestly, ppl like that r just baka ppl (imo at least) (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

now going back to lucky rise... no it dsnt lower your dmg... ww, the only thing it does is, waste 1 ability slot ( ofc that to keep it u cant change the abilities so.... result in drop of dmg ww)
(also.. it can b inconvenient when trying to increase the number of abilities on your weap, due to it wasting 1 slot)

And... about lucky rise..... that ability, depending on the Drop boost applied it can actually, lower the chances to get VERY rare items, while increase the chances of lower rares (so it seems), so, in the end, i dont see how it can b useful to have it (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

WildarmsRE5
Jul 5, 2014, 10:38 PM
or right, ship 2 ><

Also I just heard some most distressing thing from some people. They were saying that you can get blacklisted from XQ's if people examine you and find out you have Lucky Rise gear. When I asked why, i was told that lucky rise lowers your damage, but nobody could tell me why or how it does it. The only thing i can think of is that you're being selfish and hurting others if you refuse to affix good stuff on your gear so you wont lose Lucky Rise. Anyone know anything about this? My google-Fu has failed me on this one.my team is pretty much active, though we aren't planning to do XQs.

you'll get kicked from JP parties if you wear Lucky Rise Units cause they need to clear the XQ faster (or EQs/AQs). that means you'll have to get the mandatory Soul + Stat III Units.

.Jack
Jul 6, 2014, 02:17 AM
Did they change the player shop earning history to 20 recently? Can someone see their last 20 sales and it doesn't show past that?
[SPOILER-BOX]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqEJ5gJWrDs

http://i.imgur.com/7C002v7.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ygdrad
Jul 6, 2014, 03:27 AM
Did they change the player shop earning history to 20 recently? Can someone see their last 20 sales and it doesn't show past that?
[SPOILER-BOX]
test - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqEJ5gJWrDs)

http://i.imgur.com/7C002v7.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Only showing the last 20 for me too. Also, I'm not sure what you're selling, but I wish i could earn that kind of money :(

BIG OLAF
Jul 6, 2014, 09:38 AM
Only showing the last 20 for me too. Also, I'm not sure what you're selling, but I wish i could earn that kind of money :(

He spends pretty much all day every day buying stuff and grinding/affixing it to sell for massive profit. He has well over 1 billion meseta (probably over 2 by now) due to this.

Anyway, anyone know where to find the Mahjong earrings and necklace they;re advertising? Or is it a cross-promotional thing where if you buy that game, you get like codes for the items?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 6, 2014, 11:00 AM
Can you trade in 11* from loser stones for passes with premium? I'm guessing not.

BIG OLAF
Jul 6, 2014, 11:05 AM
No, don't think so. Can't trade in Elder 10*s for EXcubes, passes, or anything, either.

Meyfei
Jul 6, 2014, 11:22 AM
I'm trying to get some of the event started but despite 4hours of playing, I havent earned a single star. What to do?

[spoiler-box]
http://puu.sh/9ZhQt/16c150e40b.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 6, 2014, 11:36 AM
No, don't think so. Can't trade in Elder 10*s for EXcubes, passes, or anything, either.

When you say that, do you refer to the actual rares from Elder, or the Stone Shop 10*s?

Because I'm pretty sure I was able to do both. .w.
Well, for excubes, that is.

Meyfei
Jul 6, 2014, 11:40 AM
When you say that, do you refer to the actual rares from Elder, or the Stone Shop 10*s?

Because I'm pretty sure I was able to do both. .w.
Well, for excubes, that is.

Elder names can, Falz Stone weapons cant for passes,
anything can for excubes

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 6, 2014, 11:42 AM
Elder names can, Falz Stone weapons cant for passes,
anything can for excubes

That's what I thought, considering I EXcubed some Falz Stone stuff as well. .w.

Meanwhile, I don't care much for passes. =w=

Aquanos
Jul 6, 2014, 12:24 PM
I've asked a similar question before, but do think its a good idea to buy the Thanksgiving 2014T shirt F right now at 6Mil? Or is the outfit actually gonna drop down in price at some point?

.Jack
Jul 7, 2014, 12:02 AM

Thanks, I checked old pics and found out it's always been that way. Since I recently upgraded to a newer PC the higher resolution makes the windows smaller so that's why there's that gap I didn't see before. ^^;

The stuff I sell is just fodders mainly atm, if you know affixing things well you can make pretty much double any amount you put into it.

Ygdrad
Jul 7, 2014, 08:16 AM
Thanks, I checked old pics and found out it's always been that way. Since I recently upgraded to a newer PC the higher resolution makes the windows smaller so that's why there's that gap I didn't see before. ^^;

The stuff I sell is just fodders mainly atm, if you know affixing things well you can make pretty much double any amount you put into it.

Please teach me sensei (\ 。-_-。)\

Got another question while here. Where's a good place to find rappies for the skillpoints quest? the standard nab rappies don't count. I never had any issues finding them before while randomly doing stuff, but not getting any luck this time.

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 7, 2014, 09:22 AM
Rappies spawn randomly; gotta get lucky. I dunno, I'd say just spam the Limited Quest since I encounter them all the time there.

Arada
Jul 7, 2014, 10:29 AM
The game knows when you're looking for them and just unspawns them !

Achelousaurus
Jul 7, 2014, 11:24 AM
I need to practice just reversal, is there something that knocks you over without dealing lots of damage?
Like some enemy's attack that will knock you over but deals low damage on normal?

Ygdrad
Jul 7, 2014, 12:09 PM
I need to practice just reversal, is there something that knocks you over without dealing lots of damage?
Like some enemy's attack that will knock you over but deals low damage on normal?

garongos maybe? you could always switch to force and use resta to keep yourself going. I used to have issues with just reversal too until I learned there's only one trick to it. Press jump as you hit the floor is all you need to worry about. The only tricky thing is that if you press jump at anytime before that, you can't do it anymore. So press nothing until you hit the floor.

Kondibon
Jul 7, 2014, 12:28 PM
Like some enemy's attack that will knock you over but deals low damage on normal?The fire vents in caves can work.

Sizustar
Jul 7, 2014, 12:47 PM
I've asked a similar question before, but do think its a good idea to buy the Thanksgiving 2014T shirt F right now at 6Mil? Or is the outfit actually gonna drop down in price at some point?

Price will drop, there's still 3~4 live festa to go, where the number of T-shirt will increase, and the people that want it, probabely already got it.

Funk
Jul 7, 2014, 12:57 PM
Hi,,
I want to call my ISP to see if server as been banned but what's the tracet for Ship 09 that i need to run to tell them the information's ?

MegaRocker1987
Jul 7, 2014, 01:22 PM
i have the english large files version from 4-23-14 is that the lastest version? cause when i try to connect and update it i cant it keeps saying it cant connect to server, but when u update the regular english patch it works just fine :/ please help ty heres what happens:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/ousbcg.jpg

http://oi62.tinypic.com/set2jo.jpg

any help would be appreciated ty

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 7, 2014, 03:51 PM
What's the current ARKS tourney event? Complete a quest in a group of 2 or more?

Ygdrad
Jul 7, 2014, 04:05 PM
Is there a way to search shops for combinations of abilities rather than just one?

Raid_Hirsh
Jul 7, 2014, 04:49 PM
Does anyone know the PSO2 Server IP address for the game? I want to run a tracert so I can send that information to my ISP. The more people that sends in the information, the better so it can be fixed sooner.

Thanks in advance~

Edit: I already did the tracert for pso2.jp, so would that be enough information for my ISP?

suzaku0zero0
Jul 7, 2014, 07:05 PM
Can someone please translate how Vanishing Arrow damage is calculated, in below?

威力はマーキングを撃ち込んだ対象への蓄積ダメージの合計。マーキングを撃つ時にJAをしていればそれだけ で蓄積ダメージ×JA倍率となる。

and does the below mean only JA attacks count? so hits from ,million storm don't count?
ダメージの蓄積は、スナッチステップ、ステップアタックなどの非PA攻撃手段、テクニックなど でも可能。

kurokyosuke
Jul 7, 2014, 10:38 PM
Bio Janen +10 Fire50 w/ Lv.3 Immediate Destruction
vs.
Zamuranazan +10 Elec50 w/ Lv.3 Judgement Time

Assuming they have the exact same abilities on them (or none), and Average Stance is activated in both cases, which would do more damage against enemies weak to lightning?

IndigoNovember
Jul 7, 2014, 10:58 PM
Since these are Katanas I'm assuming you're not going FO/BR or something. In which case the Bio Janen should outdo the Zamuranazan due to having a higher S-ATK and higher Potential. Even though the Bio Janen is the wrong element, due to this method of attack not being T-ATK, elemental weaknesses can essentially be ignored (can look here for more info: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E5%B1%9E%E6%80%A7%E5%BC%B7%E5%8C%96).

Sizustar
Jul 7, 2014, 11:20 PM
What's the current ARKS tourney event? Complete a quest in a group of 2 or more?

Kill Wolgahda ( Sumo Darker at the ruins)

suzaku0zero0
Jul 7, 2014, 11:31 PM
If I fire bow's vanishing arrow, then fire gu's chain trigger at the same spot and spam regular bow hits with rapid shoot active, does chain finish activate when vanishing arrow explodes?

How do I calculate the damage dealt?

Faranth
Jul 7, 2014, 11:35 PM
Is there a way to search shops for combinations of abilities rather than just one?

As far as ik you cant, if i am mistaken plz correct (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Faranth
Jul 7, 2014, 11:40 PM
Does anyone know the PSO2 Server IP address for the game? I want to run a tracert so I can send that information to my ISP. The more people that sends in the information, the better so it can be fixed sooner.

Thanks in advance~

Edit: I already did the tracert for pso2.jp, so would that be enough information for my ISP?

Server IP? well ik ship 2 ones which is gs016.pso2gs.net.
hope this was what u were searching for.

answering the other question.... yes, that tracert should b enought.
(altho i really believe its waste of time bothering with it, plus they cant do anything a thing, only my opinion tho, dont mind it (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ)

Hi,,
I want to call my ISP to see if server as been banned but what's the tracet for Ship 09 that i need to run to tell them the information's ?
idk ship 9 ones but, pso2.jp plus ship 2 ones which i provided above should b more than enought

how banishing Arrow damage is calculated?

only JA attacks count? so hits from ,million storm don't count?

i believe u can find the answer u seek here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219100

Aquanos
Jul 8, 2014, 01:22 AM
Does anyone remember when they did the live stream of Limited Quest TAs on youtube and some other content teaser stuff and all that? I'm trying to find those videos again but don't remember where they were uploaded.

teawhip
Jul 8, 2014, 01:36 AM
I have my dash bound to q, and it works perfectly fine except for when I go into the aim view mode(z), I can only dash via the default method(double tapping.) Anyone know how to fix this?

Sp-24
Jul 8, 2014, 01:40 AM
If I remember right, normal and aiming modes have separate button configurations, so check if you set the dash to Q for both.

Achelousaurus
Jul 8, 2014, 04:11 AM
The fire vents in caves can work.
Thanks.

BlueCast Boy
Jul 8, 2014, 05:29 AM
How many crafted techs or what tech recipe do I need to get to unlock the lv3 tech customization recipe.

NexusAZ
Jul 8, 2014, 06:29 AM
as far as ik, no it wont work plus u can only active it with Gunner PA (correct me if i am wrong)

cant say for sure how the dmg is calculated on the chain n doubt there is info bout it anywhere. only thing ik is, more hits, more dmg to the finisher (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Chain Trigger can be activated with other weapons/PAs. It functions just the same no matter the weapon.

As far as Chain Trigger goes, it gives a certain multiplier depending on how many hits you have. I believe they're tiered in a way. Within a certain number of hits, you get a set multiplier. It varies from 1.5x to 5x and isn't affected by what level the Chain Trigger skill is. The sweet spot is generally considered to be between 20 and 30 as any higher has diminishing returns, with the 20-30 hit giving around a 3x multiplier. Leveling up Chain Trigger only reduces the cooldown and lets you get to skills below it. One of those skill being Chain Finish, which gives an additional multiplier depending on it's level. It's a 1.35x multiplier at level 10. It's multiplicative with the CT multiplier as well. So, if you have 25 hits on the counter, you would have a 3x multiplier. With Chain Finish, it would be a 4.05x multiplier instead. With that being said, Chain Trigger/Finish are generally for boss slaying as most other mobs have too little HP to take advantage of it. If you don't care for bossing, it's usually better to only drop one point into Chain Trigger and leave it at that.

Faranth
Jul 8, 2014, 06:38 AM
Chain Trigger can be activated with other weapons/PAs. It functions just the same no matter the weapon.

Ooo!(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ warui warui >///<

NexusAZ
Jul 8, 2014, 07:00 AM
If I fire bow's vanishing arrow, then fire gu's chain trigger at the same spot and spam regular bow hits with rapid shoot active, does chain finish activate when vanishing arrow explodes?

How do I calculate the damage dealt?

Just to confirm(since I missed this before), the detonation WILL set off the CT damage bonus. It won't activate the CT bonus if it's applied after CT, but it will ONLY activate if it's placed on the same target area as CT. So, if you put a Banishing Arrow on the bum of a Falz Arm but put the CT on one of the fingers and build the counter on said finger, the Banishing Arrow won't proc the CT bonus.

Meyfei
Jul 8, 2014, 10:29 AM
Is there a guide on how to make money?
For shops.

Nulve
Jul 8, 2014, 11:24 AM
2. If the team master does not sign on for 30 days, team master will be appointed to a manager.

How do I make it so I'm the manager that gets Team Master status? Or does it just assign it randomly to another manager?

WildarmsRE5
Jul 8, 2014, 11:29 AM
For shops.get Excubes, Get Fun points, get Grind Risk Reductions, profit.

other than that, watching the scratch rotation and checking up on items that looks like it'll go up in price once supply has detoriated, like limited edition costumes or something similar.

basically, Marketing Simulator. Supply and Demand.

gaijin_punch
Jul 8, 2014, 11:55 PM
For shops.

Buy low, sell high. :D

Seriously, I've found that the day after AC stuff is released it drops dramatically due to the huge supply of AC items that people don't want. It's not a huge percentage, but if you get luckly you can probably buy some 20% Affix boosters (or something of that ilk) for about 800,000 - 850,000 and sell for 900,000 a few days later.

*OR* get on the servers the moment AC scratch starts. Buy a few items and sell what you don't want in the player shops. I got two of a lobby action and sole them for 1.5 mil each. They were selling for 500k an hour later.

Other than that, always pick up 4-slot+ items and check them. The gentei quest has lots of Vol/Quartz dragons... 4 slot items with either soul sell for a decent amount.

gaijin_punch
Jul 9, 2014, 12:01 AM
Question: is there an Affix thread there?

GHNeko
Jul 9, 2014, 12:34 AM
There should be.

As in.

Someone should make one.

We're long overdue for a dedicated one.

suzaku0zero0
Jul 9, 2014, 01:58 AM
When premium expires, and I have 36 co not yet reported, can I still get 6 co everyday for TA? Even though I only have a total of 20 co slots and have 36 unreported co?

Sizustar
Jul 9, 2014, 02:01 AM
When premium expires, and I have 36 co not yet reported, can I still get 6 co everyday for TA? Even though I only have a total of 20 co slots and have 36 unreported co?

You can't get new CO until you clear your CO order to below 20.
But you can complete existing CO that are not cleared.

Meyfei
Jul 9, 2014, 07:01 AM
get Excubes, Get Fun points, get Grind Risk Reductions, profit.

other than that, watching the scratch rotation and checking up on items that looks like it'll go up in price once supply has detoriated, like limited edition costumes or something similar.

basically, Marketing Simulator. Supply and Demand.

I need to get into seeing whats new and whats the hottest trend. Especially LA's, they're what legitimately 5m-10m+?

Buy low, sell high. :D

Seriously, I've found that the day after AC stuff is released it drops dramatically due to the huge supply of AC items that people don't want. It's not a huge percentage, but if you get luckly you can probably buy some 20% Affix boosters (or something of that ilk) for about 800,000 - 850,000 and sell for 900,000 a few days later.

*OR* get on the servers the moment AC scratch starts. Buy a few items and sell what you don't want in the player shops. I got two of a lobby action and sole them for 1.5 mil each. They were selling for 500k an hour later.

Other than that, always pick up 4-slot+ items and check them. The gentei quest has lots of Vol/Quartz dragons... 4 slot items with either soul sell for a decent amount.

Whats the Gentei quest? :o
I was thinking of buying stuff, i have 4.5mil and 1 month of shop. Sold all my Grinders for 1k each, made 1.6m off them lol.

Whats the usual prices for souls with mutation? + 1-2 other slots

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jul 9, 2014, 07:01 AM
Has anyone been able to buy AC while on a VPN? Have you been 816'd at all?

I am wondering just in case PSO2es isn't up when my premium goes to expire. And I am a little shifty since most of the people who were 816'd tried to log onto the site.

Meyfei
Jul 9, 2014, 09:01 AM

I am wondering just in case PSO2es isn't up when my premium goes to expire. And I am a little shifty since most of the people who were 816'd tried to log onto the site.

I purchased through Arks-layer and redeemed my code 2-3 days ago, bought premium, found 2 11*'s and haven't received any 816. All while using Softether vpn

DeificEpyon
Jul 9, 2014, 09:11 AM
I purchased through Arks-layer and redeemed my code 2-3 days ago, bought premium, found 2 11*'s and haven't received any 816. All while using Softether vpn

That sounds like a dangerous way to live. I'm glad it worked out for you, though. I have a friend who ended up getting 816'd after logging into PSO 2's site using a Softether VPN. Granted, he hadn't confirmed his authentication message in game yet (Error 650), so it likely looked suspicious when he logged into the website under the same VPN while unconfirmed.

I'm under the impression that as long as you have your account confirmed in game, it should be alright.

That being said, it's your call Horo. PSO 2 es should be up later this month. If you want to be totally safe it'd probably just be best to wait.

Faranth
Jul 9, 2014, 09:21 AM

honestly, i believe its no different than login the game while on VPN (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
the risk is pretty much the same (imo at least) (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

kurokyosuke
Jul 9, 2014, 09:30 AM
How do you unlock Il Zonde Lv.3 crafting recipe?

Arada
Jul 9, 2014, 09:36 AM
Do 50 level 2 (it's actually 2x 25 for the achievements) Lightning techs then 50 level 3 Lightning techs.

If you're looking for the second recipe of Ilzonde, add 15 level 3 Ilzonde too.

Unfortunately, I'm not kidding.

Shinamori
Jul 9, 2014, 09:36 AM
What's the difference between the CV and Non CV cast parts?

Sizustar
Jul 9, 2014, 09:38 AM

Colors, and which part get colored when you use a Color Change pass.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 9, 2014, 09:40 AM
Colors, and which part get colored when you use a Color Change pass.

What Sizu said. I believe that CV stands for "Colour Variant".

EspeonageTieler
Jul 9, 2014, 10:11 AM
can anyone tell me what matter board has to be completed to get patty and teas partner cards?

Kinujou
Jul 9, 2014, 10:15 AM
can anyone tell me what matter board has to be completed to get patty and teas partner cards?

Its the arks tourny one, you have to complete it with tea/patty on your team.

Aquanos
Jul 9, 2014, 12:14 PM
Buy them out?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/cTfmupo.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/RNht7z1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sizustar
Jul 9, 2014, 12:56 PM
Buy them out?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/cTfmupo.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/RNht7z1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

???
Clear out your storage and just extract them to storage

.Jack
Jul 9, 2014, 02:29 PM
Anyone know why only the first 3 are available? There plenty of them in shops (room decos) but not the last 2:

http://i.imgur.com/eeAFlJe.png

Z-0
Jul 9, 2014, 02:38 PM
They're the figures from the Festa. Each one is exclusive to a particular Festa in whatever location, so you'll need to wait until every Festa is finished (sometime in August, I believe).

Ygdrad
Jul 9, 2014, 07:59 PM
What would you say would be the best unit set for a full tank Hu/Te build?

Faranth
Jul 9, 2014, 08:58 PM
What would you say would be the best unit set for a full tank Hu/Te build?

u know, on pso2, units work on a funny way ww
Rare Stone Shop r pretty much the end game units, b it for tank or dps, but if u dont have enought stone for that / cant do EX to farm em, a 10* which gives u def against all type of atks will do the job.
Most important thing on the units is the ability itself (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Ygdrad
Jul 9, 2014, 09:10 PM
Yeah, so far I was aiming at the Fobi set(damn those arms priced at 3m) with Cater Soul/Mind III/Stamina III. The units are heavy on S-def with 12% strike resist and with the abilities I'd get 180 t-def and 210hp.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't go with a T-def and tech-resist-focused set of units instead since guard stance skills already boost strike defense and resistance to retarded levels, Falz Hunar punched me for 1 damage FFS. On the other hand, Quartz Dragon's tech rain still kills me if i stand in it.

Edit: After a quick look through the japanese wiki, seems the only set with a passable defense/resistance against tech is the Luther set with 552 T-def and more or less the only set with any tech resist, sitting at 9%. On the other hand, a set of crafted units would get me 660 T-def. I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't just use extended units for this. I'm not sure how 9% tech resist will compare to an extra 151 T-def at +10.

Faranth
Jul 9, 2014, 09:30 PM
Yeah, so far I was aiming at the Fobi set(damn those arms priced at 3m) with Cater Soul/Mind III/Stamina III. The units are heavy on S-def with 12% strike resist and with the abilities I'd get 180 t-def and 210hp.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't go with a T-def and tech-resist-focused set of units instead since guard stance skills already boost strike defense and resistance to retarded levels, Falz Hunar punched me for 1 damage FFS. On the other hand, Quartz Dragon's tech rain still kills me if i stand in it.

Edit: After a quick look through the japanese wiki, seems the only set with a passable defense/resistance against tech is the Luther set with 552 T-def and more or less the only set with any tech resist, sitting at 9%. On the other hand, a set of crafted units would get me 660 T-def. I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't just use extended units for this. I'm not sure how 9% tech resist will compare to an extra 151 T-def at +10.

i do say stick with the set as it is, since craft will make u lose the other bonus as well.... its not really worth it (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Atlantis419
Jul 9, 2014, 09:42 PM
Is there really much of a difference between gloam set + ing plate and Uranus set + bulb ireen? Or would they bothachieve just about the same thing?

Ygdrad
Jul 9, 2014, 09:48 PM
if i am not mistaken its 6% cauz rear dont have tech resist. But even so.... i do say stick with the set as it is, since craft will make u lose the other bonus as well.... its not really worth it (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

The only thing you lose for crafting units is the hidden non-set bonuses, on the Fobi set for example, that's be 12% strike resist lost and nothing else.

Faranth
Jul 10, 2014, 02:11 AM
The only thing you lose for crafting units is the hidden non-set bonuses, on the Fobi set for example, that's be 12% strike resist lost and nothing else.

u will lose other things as well, n since i recently answered something like this....here is the link http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3161762 (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

SilkaN
Jul 10, 2014, 03:23 AM
Does the story patch work at the moment?
The tweaker still says "unknown" but I don't trust that one.
Did anybody try to apply the patch after the maintenance ?

Sp-24
Jul 10, 2014, 04:05 AM
There was no update at all this week, so, if the patch used to work before, it should work still.

Zipzo
Jul 10, 2014, 04:37 AM
I patched the 4/23 story patch without issue and it seems to work fine.

EspeonageTieler
Jul 10, 2014, 04:52 AM
Could anyone help me out? ive been playing Hu/Fi and i have a few questions first when using brave or wise stance do you need to always be standing right in front or right in back of the enemy? is there an in between or is it always one or the other? and if its not would using a different sub class be better for more damage?

Faranth
Jul 10, 2014, 05:10 AM
Could anyone help me out? ive been playing Hu/Fi and i have a few questions first when using brave or wise stance do you need to always be standing right in front or right in back of the enemy? is there an in between or is it always one or the other? and if its not would using a different sub class be better for more damage?

okay...let me see if i can help u (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ.

1- for info about front n back of the enemy http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200870 check this ^^

2- For Falz Elder, the dividing line is split in the middle of the stage; this means Wise Stance is almost always a better choice than Brave, since Falz body is located at the north end and is considered 'behind' the center line of the platform. For Vardha front / back is the ship instead.

3- HU/FI is the class which give u most dmg bonus for Hu, but u have to change stances n make full use of em, if u r lazy u can always use Br as sub. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

that cover all your questions i guess (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
hope i was able to help (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Z-0
Jul 10, 2014, 05:17 AM
^ This is wrong.

Brave/Wise Stance applies depending on your location to the enemy when you hit it. In other words, if you are in front of the enemy, but hit the back of the enemy with Rafoie (for example), you will get Brave Stance's bonus. There is no range rules for the stances -- you are either in front or behind.

For Falz (Elder), the front / back is the map instead. If you are on the northern part of the map, Wise applies when hitting Elder, but if you are on the southern part of the map, Brave applies when hitting Elder. This doesn't apply to the Arms.

For Vardha, the front / back is the ship. If you are on the half which has the back rockets, you'll take Wise, while Brave is taken on the other half of the ship.

EspeonageTieler
Jul 10, 2014, 05:30 AM
^ This is wrong.

Brave/Wise Stance applies depending on your location to the enemy when you hit it. In other words, if you are in front of the enemy, but hit the back of the enemy with Rafoie (for example), you will get Brave Stance's bonus. There is no range rules for the stances -- you are either in front or behind.

For Falz (Elder), the front / back is the map instead. If you are on the northern part of the map, Wise applies when hitting Elder, but if you are on the southern part of the map, Brave applies when hitting Elder. This doesn't apply to the Arms.

For Vardha, the front / back is the ship. If you are on the half which has the back rockets, you'll take Wise, while Brave is taken on the other half of the ship.

thanks i was trying to do some testing vs some bosses (rockbear bathner etc) my hits where just hitting for different amounts that didnt seem to be right to me but yea thanks for clearing this up for me.

Faranth
Jul 10, 2014, 05:44 AM
indeed seems i got couple stuffs messed up, >//< thankz Z-0 ^^ n srry espeo for the mistake.

fixed it w

(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

EspeonageTieler
Jul 10, 2014, 06:26 AM
so does that mean most of the time wise stance is better since the area in which it works is larger?

Faranth
Jul 10, 2014, 06:46 AM
so does that mean most of the time wise stance is better since the area in which it works is larger?

most of the times? due to the area being larger?
i fail to understand what u mean b that (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

EspeonageTieler
Jul 10, 2014, 07:10 AM
most of the times? due to the area being larger?
i fail to understand what u mean b that (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

ehh never mind lol idk wtf i was even asking there i should jsut go back to sleep lmao

WildarmsRE5
Jul 10, 2014, 10:32 AM
wise stance is not better than Brave, most of the time you'll be fighting bosses that are in front of you, MPAs don't even need to stun the boss so you won't get the chance to get behind it, they go YOLO its front instead.

not saying Wise is useless though.

Dark Matter
Jul 10, 2014, 12:40 PM
I know this is a big request but...

Does anyone have an english translated version of the terms and services from the start up screen?

Id like to read it.

Sizustar
Jul 10, 2014, 01:48 PM
I know this is a big request but...

Does anyone have an english translated version of the terms and services from the start up screen?

Id like to read it.

It's on the official site, and it's not likely that anyone will take the time to translate it into English.
http://pso2.jp/players/support/rule/

EspeonageTieler
Jul 10, 2014, 02:56 PM
do you have to have premium to buy 11 star weapons from other players?

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 10, 2014, 02:58 PM
^Yes. It's the same for 10* weapons also.

Ygdrad
Jul 10, 2014, 04:12 PM
Question time!

How does the skill Step Advance work when it comes to subclassing? For example if I play Br/hu and don't want to waste points from the BR tree, can I improve the step's invincibility frames by putting points in the hunter skill?

If so, can it stack? Could I grab the skill in both trees?

Ordy
Jul 10, 2014, 04:39 PM
yes, you get the step advance bonus from the sub.
yes, it stacks with the main.

Sizustar
Jul 10, 2014, 05:05 PM
do you have to have premium to buy 11 star weapons from other players?

No, you require the Premium Pass, which can only be traded at recycle shop if you have premium.
But you don't need Premium to use the pass to buy from Player's shop.

EspeonageTieler
Jul 10, 2014, 05:08 PM
No, you require the Premium Pass, which can only be traded at recycle shop if you have premium.
But you don't need Premium to use the pass to buy from Player's shop.

lol same thing

Sizustar
Jul 10, 2014, 05:13 PM
lol same thing

Not really, with how easy it is to get 10~11* from EQ, getting 30 day Premium, turning them to pass, and using the pass later, when you don't have premium is feasible.

Or using the 1 Day pass that was given out awhile ago, like some of my guildmate, get 10~20 10~11*, use 1 day premium Pass, get Pass, and save it for Bouncer gear.

Ygdrad
Jul 10, 2014, 06:25 PM
yes, you get the step advance bonus from the sub.
yes, it stacks with the main.

I did some research while waiting and checking some other braver stuff out on the wiki and i found this.

ハンターとファイターにも同名のスキルがあるが、両方覚えていても効果は加算されず、Lvの高い方だけが適 用される。

Which google translates to: "There is a skill of the same name also fighter and hunter, but the effect is not added even remember both, only the higher Lv is applied."

But looking at threads from last year someone mentioned them stacking up to a maximum of 0.20s, which is the amount you get from maxing one.

Can anyone confirm which of these is correct?

EspeonageTieler
Jul 10, 2014, 07:20 PM
Not really, with how easy it is to get 10~11* from EQ, getting 30 day Premium, turning them to pass, and using the pass later, when you don't have premium is feasible.

Or using the 1 Day pass that was given out awhile ago, like some of my guildmate, get 10~20 10~11*, use 1 day premium Pass, get Pass, and save it for Bouncer gear.

it really is the same if premium is required lol

Meyfei
Jul 10, 2014, 07:43 PM
たつや るい
(Tatsuya Rui )
Is properly spelled, if used for a name right?
( I haven't watched enough anime that covers names on a 1st grade level yet )

_mist
Jul 10, 2014, 08:32 PM
During 100% Rare boss appearance, this also applies for extreme quest, correct?

Elferia
Jul 10, 2014, 08:32 PM
For the potential 飛練撃 "Aerial Attack", does this apply to flying enemies only? ie aginis... or does it apply when you're doing aerial attacks?

Kikikiki
Jul 10, 2014, 08:38 PM
For the potential 飛練撃 "Aerial Attack", does this apply to flying enemies only? ie aginis... or does it apply when you're doing aerial attacks?

Flying enemies only.

Atlantis419
Jul 10, 2014, 08:42 PM
I don't believe so. Extreme quests are like tacos in that they have predetermined enemy set ups. What you can get is a rare floor which i don't believe is affected by a rare enemy boost.

_mist
Jul 10, 2014, 08:51 PM
What you can get is a rare floor which i don't believe is affected by a rare enemy boost.

whats that?

Atlantis419
Jul 10, 2014, 09:05 PM
whats that?

Well it looks like a question mark when you look at the stage, it's really just a different than normal stage which could be as simple as all rappies or something like falz hands. It doesnt actually mean a rare enemy, but it does have a small chance of dropping a 2nd tier stone which you'll notice in the console if you got one or not.

Galax
Jul 10, 2014, 09:13 PM
How do I use an Esthe Pass?

[The Eng Patches aren't working so if you tell me "click use pass" I'll need you to clarify which button from what button does that.]

Kikikiki
Jul 10, 2014, 09:23 PM
You will be prompted to use one if you have, or a notification to pay 500 AC, after you make changes that requires AC purchase. It will just pop out a notice, click the confirmation button and you're done.

Faranth
Jul 10, 2014, 09:23 PM
How do I use an Esthe Pass?

[The Eng Patches aren't working so if you tell me "click use pass" I'll need you to clarify which button from what button does that.]

u gotta have it on your inv when entering salon (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ (if i am not mistaken, having it on the storage dsnt work (`・ω・´) )

Ygdrad
Jul 10, 2014, 09:57 PM
What is the difference between the cast costume parts and their CV versions? I must be blind or too tired, I'm not seeing what it is.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 10, 2014, 10:00 PM
What is the difference between the cast costume parts and their CV versions? I must be blind or too tired, I'm not seeing what it is.

CV= Color Variant= different color pattern or w/e

Alia
Jul 10, 2014, 11:02 PM
Best VPN to use for bypassing the 107 Error?

teawhip
Jul 11, 2014, 02:27 AM
Haven't been able to check this, but can you do EQ's like dark falz elder/loser more than once on one character?

Perfect Chaos
Jul 11, 2014, 05:31 AM
Haven't been able to check this, but can you do EQ's like dark falz elder/loser more than once on one character?You can do phase 1 as many times as you want in the 1st half-hour, but you can only finish phase 2 once. If you get disconnected or something, then you can start another if the 2nd half-hour hasn't ended, but once you complete it, you can't do it again for that EQ session.

Ordy
Jul 11, 2014, 05:59 AM
I did some research while waiting and checking some other braver stuff out on the wiki and i found this.

ハンターとファイターにも同名のスキルがあるが、両方覚えていても効果は加算されず、Lvの高い方だけが適 用される。

... looking at threads from last year someone mentioned them stacking up to a maximum of 0.20s, which is the amount you get from maxing one.

Can anyone confirm which of these is correct?

That's right, you can stack both Step Advance but the skill bonus is capped at 0.20s - you can either waste 10 skill points to max lv.10 one of them or use 3 points on the first tree (+0.11s) and 2 points on the sub (+0.09s) = +0.2s main+sub Step Advance with 5 skill points.

たつや るい
(Tatsuya Rui )
Is properly spelled, if used for a name right?
( I haven't watched enough anime that covers names on a 1st grade level yet )

The hiragana name is right, you could write it in different ways in kanji but you'd have something like 達也 累 or 達也 ルイ. Hiragana is fine too (^.^)

Not sure about casts but caseals have 4 colors.

Main: main color of your parts
Color 1: secondary color
Color 2: skin color (iirc that's different for casts)
Color 3: thrid color, lights, glow...

When wearing CV parts, main color gets the "Color 1" color, and "Color 1" color gets "Main" color.

Note: if (LANG == en_UK ) post.replace("color", "colour"); //murica joke

RmxVer
Jul 11, 2014, 09:19 AM
Is it even worth to download the game anymore?
Even tho i can access the website, is it possible that i would get somekind of ingame login errors because of the recent happenings?

Kietsu
Jul 11, 2014, 10:14 AM
I haven't heard of anyone who can access the website, but not the game.

Y'all can feel free to correct me on that, though.

EspeonageTieler
Jul 11, 2014, 12:01 PM
can anyone tell me what unit set is good for a Hu/Fi to work for? right now i have the fen set i think its called

WildarmsRE5
Jul 11, 2014, 12:50 PM
can anyone tell me what unit set is good for a Hu/Fi to work for? right now i have the fen set i think its calledGloam set maybe? it works for Br/Hu so it should be the same.

if you need a cheaper unit set, try Uranus set.

SakuRei
Jul 11, 2014, 01:59 PM
Patch Question:

About the Precede files or the Pre patch for the preparation of Episode 3, is the precede files only downloadable via Original PSO2 Patcher/Vanilla Patcher or they can also be downloadable via Tweaker?

Since I haven't download precede files anymore ever since I started using the tweaker.

Yden
Jul 11, 2014, 02:39 PM
Sometimes when hitting the auto run button, my character just stops in place for a bit and a beep sounds before I can do anything again. What causes this?

Kondibon
Jul 11, 2014, 02:43 PM
Sometimes when hitting the auto run button, my character just stops in place for a bit and a beep sounds before I can do anything again. What causes this?If you try to autorun while already auto running then you auto follow. If there's no one for you to auto follow then it makes you stop. :/

EspeonageTieler
Jul 11, 2014, 02:51 PM
how does the contribution points at the end of a round in mining defense work? do you get those for kills damage crystals? havent been able to figure this out yet

Ledo2013
Jul 11, 2014, 03:17 PM
What should ex cubes and photon spheres be exchanged for to make some meseta in the shop?

Or more generally: aside from tacos what other good choices are there to get meseta?

Ygdrad
Jul 11, 2014, 03:18 PM
Another question from me. What is the difference between a Cardboard Box and a PRE Box?

Kondibon
Jul 11, 2014, 03:19 PM
how does the contribution points at the end of a round in mining defense work? do you get those for kills damage crystals? havent been able to figure this out yet
Kills and crystals IIRC. Don't worry about the ponts though. They don't matter and if you focus on them, chances are you're going to be making things worse.

branflakes325
Jul 11, 2014, 03:57 PM
What is the significance of the number 39, and why am I seeing people saying it on Ship 2 occasionally?

Drakesan
Jul 11, 2014, 03:59 PM
3(san) 9(kyu) - sankyu, which means thanks/thank you.

doomdragon83
Jul 11, 2014, 04:03 PM
Does anyone know which quest to do?
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/S7MQqth.png[/spoiler-box]

Rain Walker
Jul 11, 2014, 04:16 PM
Does anyone know which quest to do?
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/S7MQqth.png[/spoiler-box]

Complete a quest with 2 and above ppl in your party with an A+ rank.

doomdragon83
Jul 11, 2014, 04:17 PM
thank you

minim
Jul 11, 2014, 04:31 PM
what's the current lobby music called? and where's it from assuming it's not an original composition for pso2?

doomdragon83
Jul 11, 2014, 04:35 PM
what's the current lobby music called? and where's it from assuming it's not an original composition for pso2?
Neudaiz from PSU

EspeonageTieler
Jul 11, 2014, 07:28 PM
are you able to get the song quna sings as room music disk?

doomdragon83
Jul 11, 2014, 07:57 PM
are you able to get the song quna sings as room music disk?
Yes
Do a search for Our Fighting and 永遠のencore

Chunky McMunky
Jul 11, 2014, 08:04 PM
Just wanna know in one concise sentence, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH PSO2? I just came back after a few months break from the game and now I can't log in. I am hearing conflicting reports and opinions on what is actually happening. Some sources say its a DDOS attack and some people say that its already passed, other people say that we have been ip blocked or something similar. So I just want a straight answer. What is happening?

Rehal
Jul 11, 2014, 08:33 PM
Just wanna know in one concise sentence, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH PSO2? I just came back after a few months break from the game and now I can't log in. I am hearing conflicting reports and opinions on what is actually happening. Some sources say its a DDOS attack and some people say that its already passed, other people say that we have been ip blocked or something similar. So I just want a straight answer. What is happening?

PSO2 got DDoS'd, PSO2 then proceed to ISP block, we are now (partially) blocked. :D

Chunky McMunky
Jul 11, 2014, 08:57 PM
Goody gumdrops

branflakes325
Jul 11, 2014, 09:57 PM
Thank you for answering my question Drakesan.

I have one more question. Does crafting units remove anything besides parameters? Units also have "properties" where "set effect" and non-elemental resists are listed as seen here:

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_2.php#nav

Either I'm blind or non-elemental resistances are not shown when you look at unit properties in-game or under character info. So I am unable to find the answer of this question for myself.

Thanks!

Sideways8
Jul 11, 2014, 10:33 PM
Is it worth extending Narl Crescent?

Also Red AND Blue weapons are not affected by the dex penalty from extending right?

Kondibon
Jul 11, 2014, 10:39 PM
Is it worth extending Narl Crescent?

Also Red AND Blue weapons are not affected by the dex penalty from extending right?No. Narl Crescent would loose anything special about it from extending, unless you REALLY want that latent, which doesn't seem all that great.

And red/blue weapons don't have a dex bonus in the first place (that or it's lower than other rares, I forget). But they aren't worth extending either. If you just want weapons to tied you over until you get something good look for something with a good latent or just extend 1-3* weapons.

Ygdrad
Jul 11, 2014, 10:45 PM
Is there a way to get more weapon palettes? I know you unlock an extra 3 from koffie, but I'd like to have more. I checked the AC shop and it only seems to have subpalette extension.

Sideways8
Jul 11, 2014, 10:53 PM
No. Narl Crescent would loose anything special about it from extending, unless you REALLY want that latent, which doesn't seem all that great.

And red/blue weapons don't have a dex bonus in the first place (that or it's lower than other rares, I forget). But they aren't worth extending either. If you just want weapons to tied you over until you get something good look for something with a good latent or just extend 1-3* weapons.

Oh I see, I was under the assumption the red/blue weapons are not affected by the large damage variance when extended. Thanks!

Trying to play fighter but thought Narl Crescent would be a poor man's Elder Pain/Guld Mila, but thought the base damage is too low, even max extended won't save it?

Kikikiki
Jul 11, 2014, 10:55 PM
Unfortunately, there's no such thing as weapon palette expansion in this game.

Kondibon
Jul 11, 2014, 11:11 PM
Oh I see, I was under the assumption the red/blue weapons are not affected by the large damage variance when extended. Thanks!

Trying to play fighter but thought Narl Crescent would be a poor man's Elder Pain/Guld Mila, but thought the base damage is too low, even max extended won't save it?Red/blue weapons aren't as affected by the damage variance from extending because they already have lots of damage variance.

Extending Rares isn't worth it unless you specifically want the latent (or really like the way it looks despite it being weak I guess) because not only do they lose their damage variance bonus, but they aren't that much stronger than extend 1-3* weapons, despite having higher costs for grinding, attribute grinding, affixing, and extending. Narl Cresent would also lose it's t-atk and usability by force and techer. I assume you don't care for those, but they're the only reason to go for one in the first place.
I have no idea how good the latent is, but if it's not a 100% chance it's probably not gonna help keep you alive, and double sabers aren't a good weapon for life drain anyway, since I'm pretty sure they lack good PAs with hyper armor (one of the main uses of life drain latents is face tanking via hyper armor). You can go for it if you you really want, but you'd probably be better off using a stonger rare or extending something cheap until you get one.

I hope that helps.

Meyfei
Jul 12, 2014, 07:24 AM
What quest? i only have an hour to beat it 500 times :D

http://puu.sh/a7Z5M/b9f944e953.jpg

Daiyousei
Jul 12, 2014, 07:48 AM
Any quest in a party of 2 or more A rank and up.

Do Za Oodan spam for best results.

Nulve
Jul 12, 2014, 08:03 AM
How do I make it so I'm the manager that gets Team Master status? Or does it just assign it randomly to another manager?

Bump.

Wow, I just can't find a simple answer to this. Have I found the one question that can't be answered?!

Ordy
Jul 12, 2014, 09:31 AM
Thank you for answering my question Drakesan.

I have one more question. Does crafting units remove anything besides parameters? Units also have "properties" where "set effect" and non-elemental resists are listed as seen here:

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_2.php#nav

Either I'm blind or non-elemental resistances are not shown when you look at unit properties in-game or under character info. So I am unable to find the answer of this question for myself.

Thanks!

non-elemental resistances are not in the unit item details window. Same as the hidden stats (properties on Cirnopedia unit list).

When crafting a unit, you'll lose both: the non-elemental resist (strike, range, tech) and hidden stats (HP/PP). However, you'll get new properties (hidden stats) depending of the craft type.

Strike craft: +30HP +1PP
Range craft: +20HP +2PP
Tech craft: +10HP +3PP

So when you craft units, you get:

Same elemental protection
Higher def stats
New hidden stats
Same set bonus

And you'll lose:

non-elemental protection
Hidden stats

Uchouten
Jul 12, 2014, 06:44 PM
Looking for these eyes: http://puu.sh/a8J1f.jpg

Kondibon
Jul 12, 2014, 07:16 PM
Looking for these eyes: http://puu.sh/a8J1f.jpgI can't make that out at all. MAYBE it's the large concentric eyes (同心円瞳 大) ?

It could also be the default cast eyes. I really can't tell. Have you tried looking on cirnopedia or the JP wiki?

Uchouten
Jul 12, 2014, 07:32 PM
I can't make that out at all. MAYBE it's the large concentric eyes (同心円瞳 大) ?

It could also be the default cast eyes. I really can't tell. Have you tried looking on cirnopedia or the JP wiki?

I tried but I couldn't identify it. Here it is in original resolution if it helps: http://puu.sh/a8MFm.jpg

Titan
Jul 12, 2014, 07:37 PM
How do I obtain the banana launcher camo for free? JP Wiki displays it as a title reward, but I have no idea what I am reading. :-?

Don't break my heart and tell me that it was a round 8 reward forever gone into obscurity.

http://pso2wiki.net/*チョコバナンチャー

HaxMega
Jul 12, 2014, 07:47 PM
How do I obtain the banana launcher camo for free? JP Wiki displays it as a title reward, but I have no idea what I am reading. :-?

Don't break my heart and tell me that it was a round 8 reward forever gone into obscurity.

http://pso2wiki.net/*チョコバナンチャー

You needed to complete 8 rounds of the Arks GP to unlock the title for the banana.

branflakes325
Jul 12, 2014, 09:21 PM
Thanks Ordy.

I'm looking for affixing fodders and I see a lot of people selling 4 slot units with All Resist II, Ability II, Stamina III and Spirita III. I've checked cirno to see if they can be obtained from title rewards and couldn't find them. Exchange shops dont seem to have them either. Where are they coming from?

Chaosmatic
Jul 13, 2014, 06:03 AM
Anyone know how to make it so u automatically pick up meseta on the ps vita?

RmxVer
Jul 13, 2014, 06:38 AM
So i got back into pso2 but i would need to get into the japanese launcher so that i can change some of my settings(i tried to change those in the tweaker but they work).

So i am having the "has cancelled the launch of pso2updater.exe, file is not updated". I tried to change the permissions in the tweaker like it said but it didn't fix anything. Any ideas?

EDIT: I had to reinstall things and downloaded a new tweaker, now everything works nicely.

Nulve
Jul 13, 2014, 09:07 AM

Bump x3.

Ordy
Jul 13, 2014, 10:56 AM
Looking for these eyes: http://puu.sh/a8J1f.jpg

Not concentric eyes or cast ^^ those are one of the default human eyes named タイプC (Type C) ... now looking at the pupil size, it'd be either TypeC 2 or TypeC 3

Here is a larger picture:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/r/e/n/renge7777/blog_import_52aef03b2a4f7.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I'm looking for affixing fodders and I see a lot of people selling 4 slot units with All Resist II, Ability II, Stamina III and Spirita III. I've checked cirno to see if they can be obtained from title rewards and couldn't find them. Exchange shops dont seem to have them either. Where are they coming from?

Matter Board 16 rewards: clear A1, A6, C6 and F6 for 4s units (you have some sexy 5s weapon fodders too)

So i am having the "has cancelled the launch of pso2updater.exe, file is not updated". I tried to change the permissions in the tweaker like it said but it didn't fix anything. Any ideas?

Should ask that in the tweaker thread, AIDA could help

How do I make it so I'm the manager that gets Team Master status?

I'd love to help you about this, but I don't know anyone who's been in the situation before. All I know is that you have to wait 30 days of leader inactivity. Then, I guess any team manager would have some kind of menu to change the team leader (maybe via the team counter chick in team room or lobby, or team members list sub-menu? dunno just wait and see).

Anyone know how to make it so u automatically pick up meseta on the ps vita?

Not a PS vita player but look for that entry "メセタの自動拾い機能設定" or anything starting with メセタ (^∀^)

You needed to complete 8 rounds of the Arks GP to unlock the title for the banana.

アークスシップ対抗戦 doesn't stand for "Arks GP" but "Arks Ship Tournament"

So you have to clear 8 rounds of Arks ship tournament if you want to lick hot sauce on a large banana *guhehehe*

Uchouten
Jul 13, 2014, 11:33 AM
Not concentric eyes or cast ^^ those are one of the default human eyes named タイプC (Type C) ... now looking at the pupil size, it'd be either TypeC 2 or TypeC 3[

Here is a larger picture:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/r/e/n/renge7777/blog_import_52aef03b2a4f7.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Having great difficulty replicating that face in Character Creation TT^TT

edit: Anyone know what the face type might be?

Aquanos
Jul 13, 2014, 11:34 AM
Looking for a place to purchase wm. but I want to receive it quick as possible.
I'm running out of time to scratch for Lobby action 110.

Also whens the race over?

Ordy
Jul 13, 2014, 12:59 PM
Having great difficulty replicating that face in Character Creation TT^TT

edit: Anyone know what the face type might be?

Your picture: deformed face
My picture: baby face

Looking for a place to purchase wm. but I want to receive it quick as possible.
I'm running out of time to scratch for Lobby action 110.

Also whens the race over?

The Arks ship race? it's over now.

wm: I use cn-usa (https://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646) with my card linked on google wallet. It's fast and easy, usually get my WM code after 5-10 minutes.

Uchouten
Jul 13, 2014, 01:17 PM
Your picture: deformed face
My picture: baby face

Really hard to create that sad look =/

Uchouten
Jul 13, 2014, 05:51 PM
Any idea what PA this is? It's a katana one. And yes, I have item translations on.

http://puu.sh/aa4Io.png

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 13, 2014, 05:55 PM
^Kazan Nadeshiko.... the Overend look-a-like-PA for Katana.

Ordy
Jul 13, 2014, 05:58 PM
カザンナデシコ - Kazan Nadeshiko

People call it the katana Overend PA

[SPOILER-BOX]http://pso2.jp/players/update/20140423/01/image/ss_04_l.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

edit: orz, too slow

Uchouten
Jul 13, 2014, 06:50 PM
Yeah I was aware of what Nadeshiko does/was. Just didn't know it was that since it was in Japanese.

.Jack
Jul 13, 2014, 06:54 PM
Is there a way to remove Arkma's exclamation?