PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

gaijin_punch
Jul 13, 2014, 08:48 PM
Is there a way to remove Arkma's exclamation?

it is truly annoying, isn't it?

Question 1 (multi-part): I got the Tech Maker 3 room good. When I access it, it only brings up the menu to move it. Do I still craft through the normal terminal but reap the benefits through that machine's aura just being in the same room? It adds 4% probability to big success -- what is it by default? 5%? 10%? Does it have any effect on breaking down items?

Question 2: If I'm doing about 6500 damage with a Just Attack Technique at 6%, about what could I expect when raising it to 8%? AFAIK it's not a 2% increase on the final damage number.

Grippers
Jul 13, 2014, 09:13 PM
Can you change the element of a weapon that already has 50 ele on it?

If so, will it stay at 50 or go down to something else?

EspeonageTieler
Jul 13, 2014, 09:24 PM
could anyone tell me the name of the artist that does this song 夏色のマーメイド think its from the shinning blade stuff but i ahvent been able to figure it out =X

Terrence
Jul 13, 2014, 09:31 PM
Hello. Sorry to bother but I have searched for hours and found nothing. Did you see people having their weapons "hidden inside small crystal cards" ? I did. And I see more and more players using that kind of camo. So, I would like to know if you had any information about that. Thanks !

Kikikiki
Jul 13, 2014, 09:43 PM
Can you change the element of a weapon that already has 50 ele on it?

If so, will it stay at 50 or go down to something else?

You can, and it will stay at 50. The procedures are all the same when you grind element, but you will need an element changer.

Hello. Sorry to bother but I have searched for hours and found nothing. Did you see people having their weapons "hidden inside small crystal cards" ? I did. And I see more and more players using that kind of camo. So, I would like to know if you had any information about that. Thanks !

This belongs to the Bio weapon lineage, they can be obtained from the stone exchange shop by trading in XQ stones.

Grippers
Jul 13, 2014, 09:49 PM
You can, and it will stay at 50. The procedures are all the same when you grind element, but you will need an element changer.

This belongs to the Bio weapon lineage, they can be obtained from the stone exchange shop by trading in XQ stones.

Thanks a bunch~

ReiKalicious
Jul 13, 2014, 10:16 PM
http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag441/ReiKalicious/matrix_zps3b0211de.png

Hi all, as you can see here.. I'm stuck at the MB 7 G2.. I run across a cut scene when I was about to enter the Gateship after I took a Quest at the Quest Counter.

The cut scene is about Themis Ark Ship 128 under attack, and a note appears and says "I gained a new ability, Please see EP1 Story Quest Darker's Assault" all my story quest completed with full crown. Question is, how and what do I have to do to go to this "Darker Storm" Quest?

Can anyone please guide me on this? What do I do after the cut scene?

*Edit: Sorry forgot to mention, this Question I'm asking from the SEA version, I don't know if the next-to-do step is out in the current "Skyscape" patch or not.. Please advice. Much Appreciated!"

moorebounce
Jul 14, 2014, 12:30 AM
Where do I find out when it's safe to go to next lvl w/o any EXP penalties?

AkumaYouji
Jul 14, 2014, 12:34 AM

when selecting a mission it will say "member under exp threshold" or something along those lines when you click on the mission info in yellow i believe. i think its around 11 levels difference is when the exp penalty kicks in but i'm not 100%

Ordy
Jul 14, 2014, 06:22 AM
it is truly annoying, isn't it?

Question 1 (multi-part): I got the Tech Maker 3 room good. When I access it, it only brings up the menu to move it. Do I still craft through the normal terminal but reap the benefits through that machine's aura just being in the same room? It adds 4% probability to big success -- what is it by default? 5%? 10%? Does it have any effect on breaking down items?

Question 2: If I'm doing about 6500 damage with a Just Attack Technique at 6%, about what could I expect when raising it to 8%? AFAIK it's not a 2% increase on the final damage number.

Q1.1: Yes, you still have to use your usual terminal. You get the bonus as far as the Tech Maker is in your room.
Q1.2: afaik, It's 3% not 4%. You add +3% to your Tech craft great success rate (see craft menu and achievements), which increases when you level your tech craft level.
Q1.3: The "Maker" machines have no impact on item desynthesis (it stays at ~5% for a great success).

Q2: Maximum Damage = (A - D) * 0.2 * M
Just attack are on the M side of the formula, so it's going to be x1.08 instead of x1.06

could anyone tell me the name of the artist that does this song 夏色のマーメイド think its from the shinning blade stuff but i ahvent been able to figure it out =X

夏色のマーメイド is sung by ミスティ (Misty) her seiyuu is 田村ゆかり (Yukari Tamura)
Here is an amazon link if you want to buy the whole album: http://waa.ai/4OWZ

Hi all, as you can see here.. I'm stuck at the MB 7 G2.. I run across a cut scene when I was about to enter the Gateship after I took a Quest at the Quest Counter.

The cut scene is about Themis Ark Ship 128 under attack, and a note appears and says "I gained a new ability, Please see EP1 Story Quest Darker's Assault" all my story quest completed with full crown. Question is, how and what do I have to do to go to this "Darker Storm" Quest?

Check the Quest Counter again, Story Mode Quest, Darker Assault or Darker Storm (it's in City area). Clear that again, have to kill ragne at the end of the quest and should see a "Chapter 7 clear" title.

when selecting a mission it will say "member under exp threshold" or something along those lines when you click on the mission info in yellow i believe. i think its around 11 levels difference is when the exp penalty kicks in but i'm not 100%

After the 2014-06-11 patch:

The EXP Penalty will now kick in when there’s 16+ levels away instead of 11+ levels away.

horseship
Jul 14, 2014, 07:54 AM
How do I set up Joy2Key (or any similar program) and my in game settings to get me quick weapon switching on my Xbox 360 controller?

I've read that people use joy2key to do this, but I can't seem to figure it out. Joy2Key doesn't seem to differentiate between the num pad and regular number keys. Another problem I'm having is that I can't unbind the d-pad in game.

gaijin_punch
Jul 14, 2014, 10:01 AM
Q1.1: Yes, you still have to use your usual terminal. You get the bonus as far as the Tech Maker is in your room.
Q1.2: afaik, It's 3% not 4%. You add +3% to your Tech craft great success rate (see craft menu and achievements), which increases when you level your tech craft level.
Q1.3: The "Maker" machines have no impact on item desynthesis (it stays at ~5% for a great success).

Q2: Maximum Damage = (A - D) * 0.2 * M
Just attack are on the M side of the formula, so it's going to be x1.08 instead of x1.06

As always -- informative. Thanks!

Maenara
Jul 14, 2014, 10:15 AM
Is Base Defense: Despair included in the 7/16 update or 7/30 update?

EspeonageTieler
Jul 14, 2014, 12:08 PM
do the all skill tree resets rest all skill trees for all classes or all skill trees for one class?

KakuRoze
Jul 14, 2014, 12:13 PM
When doing Extreme Quests, and failing one, in the next stage, my Damage is approx reduced to 1/10, which makes it nearly impossible to complete the following stage, is there any way to circumvent this?

Also, when getting "Kill X with Status Effect - Defeat Y", what does that mean?

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 14, 2014, 12:17 PM
do the all skill tree resets rest all skill trees for all classes or all skill trees for one class?

they reset every skill tree on the character that used it including your extra skill trees

on extreme quests lets say kill Micada with status effect it means you must kill the Micada when it has a status effect on it

as for your damage reduction well that's because you failed a requirement and they gained super resistance to your weapon

KazukiQZ
Jul 14, 2014, 12:39 PM
When doing Extreme Quests, and failing one, in the next stage, my Damage is approx reduced to 1/10, which makes it nearly impossible to complete the following stage, is there any way to circumvent this?

Make your XQ party to contain different type of classes/weapon users. As example, a FOTE, GUHU, GURA, and BRHU (Even 2 GU and 2 BR is better than all BR). Thus, making the penalty less punishing by making the players without damage penalty to lead the party in terms of damage dealing.

You need to deal finishing blow to the specific enemies while it's been affected by status effect, such as Burn, Shock, Poison , or Mirage. Freeze may not work as when you attack after it was frozen, the free status will be gone. You might prepare your Elder-shocking/Loser-miraging TMG for times like this. Keeping the damage as low as possible to inflict status effect is recommended too.

Ordy
Jul 14, 2014, 12:39 PM
Is Base Defense: Despair included in the 7/16 update or 7/30 update?

TD3 is for Wednesday http://pso2.jp/players/update/20140611/05/

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 14, 2014, 01:07 PM

Well, I don't know if you're soloing or not but if you are, then I recommend bringing 3 Friend-Partner-F0/TE's since they'll heal you and cast status effects on mobs so that you'll be able to complete the "Kill X with Status Effect-Defeat Y" condition.

As far as I understand it (from spamming Ocean/Ruins XQ for Bio Katana), if you fail a stage, only certain weapons will get the damge-reduction-penality for the next stage. The way to deal with it if you're soloing is either to (1) simply try not to fail (duh) or (2) bring a variety of weapons, especially if you're like hunter/fighter/braver (3) bring a multi-class weapon so that you can have recourse to your Sub-Classes' PA's.

And of course if you're soloing (which is entirely do-able: I was able to get 2 Bio Katanas back in the day for element-grinding purposes, since I was broke), it's advisable to have "good" gear with good affixes.

But I'm sure if you're rolling Br/Hu, Hu/Br, Gu/Hu, you should have minimal difficulty completing all the stages.

Atlantis419
Jul 14, 2014, 01:39 PM
I forget, is it better to scratch at the beginning of fun or end of fun for the +1 protects?

Sizustar
Jul 14, 2014, 02:03 PM
I forget, is it better to scratch at the beginning of fun or end of fun for the +1 protects?

It doesn't matter.
It's all RNG

Ygdrad
Jul 14, 2014, 03:53 PM
Question time!

I know you can press ctrl+alt+letter for opposite gender lobby actions, I know you can use commands to do lobby actions like /la sit3, but how do you use opposite gender LA's with a command?

KazukiQZ
Jul 14, 2014, 04:34 PM
@Ygdrad

with the command /cla for opposite gender. As addition, /mla is for male version regardless of your gender and /fla is for female one.

EspeonageTieler
Jul 14, 2014, 06:14 PM
i havent really gotten into grinding abilities onto my weapons yet but i got falclaw wired lances and figured its prob the best ill get for a while. so does anyone have any tips for what to put on it?

Macmaxi
Jul 14, 2014, 07:54 PM
If you want a specific weapon you can always grind and extend a lower weapon to get a considerable amount of damage out of them for a flat and somewhat predictable price.

Affixing is only really worth it if you are going to keep a weapon since it will usually always cost you much more. Otherwise probably a Soul and Power III are like almost zero cost which gives you a good boost on your S-Atk and it's easy enough to get 2 affixes on a weapon.

Velad
Jul 14, 2014, 08:03 PM
How does one discern how many abilities can be added to an item at glance?

Sizustar
Jul 14, 2014, 08:12 PM
How does one discern how many abilities can be added to an item at glance?

See how many slot it has.

BIG OLAF
Jul 14, 2014, 08:20 PM
When does this event thing end?

Also, what's that new 1000pt ticket in Arkuma's trade menu?

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jul 14, 2014, 08:30 PM
When does this event thing end?

Also, what's that new 1000pt ticket in Arkuma's trade menu?

I believe that the 1000pt ticket are Arkuma Earrings.

Velad
Jul 14, 2014, 08:30 PM
See how many slot it has.

And how does one do this?

Sizustar
Jul 14, 2014, 08:32 PM
And how does one do this?

By looking at the item stat when selecting it.

Fatalystic
Jul 14, 2014, 08:43 PM
Anyone have tips on character creation? I can't seem to get the nose and face shape quite right.

http://i.imgur.com/DOO4wPv.jpg

EDIT: Image was too big, so I'm linking it instead. =.=

Kondibon
Jul 14, 2014, 08:48 PM
Anyone have tips on character creation? I can't seem to get the nose and face shape quite right.

http://i.imgur.com/DOO4wPv.jpg

EDIT: Image was too big, so I'm linking it instead. =.=You can put spoiler boxes around pictures if they're too big.

And what are you going for?

Fatalystic
Jul 14, 2014, 08:51 PM
You can put spoiler boxes around pictures if they're too big.

And what are you going for?

I tried, but it just gave me (the image's url), so I decided "what the heck I'll just link it then".

She's a loli, so I'm going for cute, but perhaps also a little spunky. No matter what I try, her nose and face shape just seem a little off somehow. It feels like she has a mature woman's face on a 10yo's body. It's weird.

EDIT: Hmm...is it the size of her mouth? ._.

Kondibon
Jul 14, 2014, 09:04 PM
I tried, but it just gave me (the image's url), so I decided "what the heck I'll just link it then".

She's a loli, so I'm going for cute, but perhaps also a little spunky. No matter what I try, her nose and face shape just seem a little off somehow. It feels like she has a mature woman's face on a 10yo's body. It's weird.

EDIT: Hmm...is it the size of her mouth? ._.It might be better to ask this in the fashion (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216667&page=234) or screenshot (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220295&page=20) threads. Also, there should be a new face that's more "lolish" but if you're using the benchmark thing then it might not have it.

Fatalystic
Jul 14, 2014, 09:15 PM
It might be better to ask this in the fashion (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216667&page=234) or screenshot (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220295&page=20) threads. Also, there should be a new face that's more "lolish" but if you're using the benchmark thing then it might not have it.

Those threads double as question threads? I thought they were strictly for posting opinions and screenshots so I asked in this thread instead. x.x

Do the base face types have any bearing on the limits of the manual adjustments? I adjust everything manually so...

Kondibon
Jul 14, 2014, 09:20 PM
Those threads double as question threads? I thought they were strictly for posting opinions and screenshots so I asked in this thread instead. x.x

Do the base face types have any bearing on the limits of the manual adjustments? I adjust everything manually so...People ask for suggestions and ideas on those threads all the time. This thread is more for questions related to mechanics and the like.

The base face types are presets, I meant face variants. x: The sliders are just for adjusting the proportions, but there's actually 4 completely different face variants that you should try if there's a look you're going for.

Fatalystic
Jul 14, 2014, 09:28 PM
People ask for suggestions and ideas on those threads all the time. This thread is more for questions related to mechanics and the like.

The base face types are presets, I meant face variants. x: The sliders are just for adjusting the proportions, but there's actually 4 completely different face variants that you should try if there's a look you're going for.

Ah, so there are actually looks I wouldn't be able to get purely via manual tweaking then? Thanks!

I'll post any other questions in one of those two threads. :p

moorebounce
Jul 14, 2014, 09:44 PM
when you put your exp tickets on your subpallette do they stack? I only ask because they seem to be stacking and are at 78 minutes left right now. It also has a cool down count down each time I trigger one too.

Kondibon
Jul 14, 2014, 09:49 PM
when you put your exp tickets on your subpallette do they stack? I only ask because they seem to be stacking and are at 78 minutes left right now. It also has a cool down count down each time I trigger one too.
They changed tickets universally to stack up to 120 minutes as long as they're the same type and ammount iirc.

Kikikiki
Jul 14, 2014, 09:55 PM
Only the duration would stack though, the amount of boost stays the same.

moorebounce
Jul 14, 2014, 10:54 PM
Only the duration would stack though, the amount of boost stays the same.

They changed tickets universally to stack up to 120 minutes as long as they're the same type and ammount iirc.

Thanx. Yeah they were the same amount. Thought is was a glitch and that's why I kept stacking them thinking they ran out and it wasn't showing they were running out.

Aquanos
Jul 14, 2014, 11:39 PM
Does the Yasha/Elder Pain/ and kind of 10 star still drop after dying in the middle of the Advance Quest? This wouldn't be a problem is the if certain people would play AQs...
In other words, can these 10 stars still drop after not getting S Rank on completion?

Kondibon
Jul 14, 2014, 11:49 PM
Does the Yasha/Elder Pain/ and kind of 10 star still drop after dying in the middle of the Advance Quest? This wouldn't be a problem is the if certain people would play AQs...
In other words, can these 10 stars still drop after not getting S Rank on completion?Short answer: yes
Long answer: Your rank never had an effect on the drops you get, it's the number of enemies killed, and even then it only affects how many you get. I'm pretty sure Elder Pain is tied to Breaking Hunar's sword anyway, and isn't a part of his normal drop pool.

EDIT: If you want someone to do AQs with, I'm free, but not a particularly high level.

Ordy
Jul 15, 2014, 06:33 AM
i havent really gotten into grinding abilities onto my weapons yet but i got falclaw wired lances and figured its prob the best ill get for a while. so does anyone have any tips for what to put on it?

If you are poor: 4s Quartz/Power III/Spirita III/Spirita Boost or Power Boost
if you have some cash, 5 or 6 slots with +Ability III or +Stamina III

The booster is the most expensive part, weapon fodders are cheap as hell ... even 5 slots ones.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 15, 2014, 07:30 AM
Does the hiragana keyboard in the PSO2 Chrome Extension show up when logging in to the SEGA ID, or is it only available for the sign-up process?

Tying into this somewhat, can anyone direct me to the page that allows you to change your e-mail address linked to your SEGA ID account?

Ordy
Jul 15, 2014, 09:46 AM
1. I don't use chrome, I don't use an extension, so I can't really help you. Should try japanese IME keyboard.

2. Go here https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega
Next, click on 登録情報へ, answer one of the three questions (your name, your date of birth or secret question), then type your email under *連絡先メールアドレス

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 15, 2014, 10:17 AM
1. I don't use chrome, I don't use an extension, so I can't really help you. Should try japanese IME keyboard.

2. Go here https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega
Next, click on 登録情報へ, answer one of the three questions (your name, your date of birth or secret question), then type your email under *連絡先メールアドレス

I've been taken to a page that reads:

[SPOILER-BOX]
[redacted]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

株式会社セガ
プライバシーポリシー[/SPOILER-BOX]
What do I do now?

Ordy
Jul 15, 2014, 10:28 AM
Dude hide that shit right now >_>" an hacker could use your email and Sega ID to find your password. Never post your account email on a forum.

Anyway, that's your account information summary page.

If you press "メールアドレス変更" under your email, it'll let you change it.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 15, 2014, 10:37 AM
Dude hide that shit right now >_>" an hacker could use your email and Sega ID to find your password. Never post your account email on a forum.

Anyway, that's your account information summary page.

If you press "メールアドレス変更" under your email, it'll let you change it.

Well, that's the address changed, so thank you. ^-^

Now to try and log in and get that compensation I've been trying to get for the past two weeks.

starwind75043
Jul 15, 2014, 01:04 PM
what were the prizes ship 2 got access to from the tournament ?

Ordy
Jul 15, 2014, 01:40 PM
1st place:
Arkuma dangling
Arkuma figure (room item)
Arkuma mag

1st to 4th place:
Arkuma earring
Rappy waddle race (room item)
Arkuma mat (room item)

Everyone:
50% triboost
Anniversary sticker

Ship02 (Yellow) was 3rd

EspeonageTieler
Jul 15, 2014, 02:39 PM
anyone know how much of the story is translated? i just started episode 2 and while it seemed the main story was translated there where somethings that npc said during the quest that werent(which doenst really matter) but that makes me think that some more of the story during the big parts might not be translated as well. im not really sure how they translate if they do just the main parts then go back and do little ones or do all at once

GHNeko
Jul 15, 2014, 04:55 PM
anyone have frame data on fighter's parry?

Ygdrad
Jul 15, 2014, 06:24 PM
Can anyone unsee the second creepy face on the back of ARKS Road Admin Astarte's head?

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 15, 2014, 09:08 PM
Can anyone unsee the second creepy face on the back of ARKS Road Admin Astarte's head?

...What.

Aussei
Jul 15, 2014, 09:11 PM
Is there a torrent for the character creation demo? I don't think it's a bad thing to ask for this it was a public free program....e_e and SEGA denying access to the website to download it to foreigners soooooo halp pls.

Brizone
Jul 16, 2014, 07:15 AM
Hey again guys :D
I was previously asking my questions on my own thread..
But from now and then, i'll ask here

I don't know the difference between regular body/leg/arm parts for a cast male and its CV version.. so what's the actual difference? appearance? i can't tell by looking at the small thumbnails..

Thanks in advance :D

Sizustar
Jul 16, 2014, 07:16 AM
Hey again guys :D
I was previously asking my questions on my own thread..
But from now and then, i'll ask here

I don't know the difference between regular body/leg/arm parts for a cast male and its CV version.. so what's the actual difference? appearance? i can't tell by looking at the small thumbnails..

CV = Color Variance

Natsu Nem
Jul 16, 2014, 07:44 AM
What exaclty are the effects of these chips?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/o3mx4kr.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/Szl9nEgh.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Brizone
Jul 16, 2014, 08:02 AM
CV = Color Variance

Okay, so how do i get one? scratch ticket? i don't want to spend 200k mesetas just to change my armor color a bit.. i mean, they have the same style right? (three colorable parts)

HIT0SHI
Jul 16, 2014, 08:07 AM
They do have the same style. But yes there different parts all together.

Sizustar
Jul 16, 2014, 08:28 AM
What exaclty are the effects of these chips?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/o3mx4kr.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/Szl9nEgh.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Valkyria Chronicle
Chance to recover HP when damaged by enemy(Like the Mag action in the main game)

7th Dragon
When hitting dragon type enemy, chance to temp increase damage against dragon type.

Keyblade59
Jul 16, 2014, 09:00 AM
After not playing PSO2es since the DDoS attack, I try to buy AC and a warning comes up asking me to put in something, I think it is a birthdate or something. What is the warning, for anyone who experienced it before?

Sizustar
Jul 16, 2014, 09:22 AM
After not playing PSO2es since the DDoS attack, I try to buy AC and a warning comes up asking me to put in something, I think it is a birthdate or something. What is the warning, for anyone who experienced it before?

It's comply with Japanese mobage law.
In that people under age 20 can't spend over X amount per month.
Just put a date that is over age 20.
It is nothing that will change or matter.

Isasinian
Jul 16, 2014, 10:31 AM
Everytime I press the "Launch PSO2" button in the Tweaker it makes me want to select pso2_bin's directory - http://scr.hu/2fdl/mnvp1
Every. Single. Time. Any idea what's happening to the Tweaker?

lunarsoul
Jul 16, 2014, 11:05 AM
Anyone still have Error 249 when trying to log in? I see other people have different Errors but not this one. Dunno if this is on my side or PSO2s side.

EspeonageTieler
Jul 16, 2014, 02:33 PM
does having the story patch installed when it says not compatible on the tweaker always crash the game when going in a story quest or doing and event tablet? i feel like this is the first time its happened to me

AkumaYouji
Jul 16, 2014, 05:01 PM
I logged in today finally using the aws method (vpns are too risky for me) in an attempt to claim the downtime gifts, however i didn't get them. Did i miss the redemption time?

HaxMega
Jul 16, 2014, 05:05 PM
I logged in today finally using the aws method (vpns are too risky for me) in an attempt to claim the downtime gifts, however i didn't get them. Did i miss the redemption time?

Yes, they expired when maintenance started.

AkumaYouji
Jul 16, 2014, 05:05 PM
Yes, they expired when maintenance started.

rats, had a feeling...oh well haha

Rakurai
Jul 16, 2014, 05:17 PM
I'm a little confused as to how unit installing works.

I crafted two installs using the top option on the menu, but I can't see the boosts from them on my units now.

.Jack
Jul 16, 2014, 06:08 PM
Did anyone here record their new TD EQ run? I haven't seen any so far.

Kondibon
Jul 16, 2014, 07:16 PM
Did anyone here record their new TD EQ run? I haven't seen any so far.
Not mine, and it's not a perfect run, but I found this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQgc-ZFh0Is

zootster77
Jul 16, 2014, 07:21 PM
If I extend a unit, does it keep it's grind and abilities? I've got a +10 unit and when I go to extend it, the "after extension" window shows stats for +0.

Yden
Jul 16, 2014, 07:29 PM
If I extend a unit, does it keep it's grind and abilities? I've got a +10 unit and when I go to extend it, the "after extension" window shows stats for +0.

Everything is kept. The extend always just shows the base stats not the final.

zootster77
Jul 16, 2014, 07:31 PM
Sweet, thanks.

Ygdrad
Jul 16, 2014, 10:30 PM
How does the new unit potential thing work? I haven't been able to play since the patch because I'm in the middle of moving from one OS to another and sorting everything out is taking a long time. I'd like to be able to get right to it when I'm done in a couple hours.

GHNeko
Jul 16, 2014, 11:15 PM
Does anyone have any tips for Fighter's parry?

I'm having an abnormally hard time dodging with that thing.

If anyone has any frame data for that, I'd love you forever.

Aquanos
Jul 16, 2014, 11:59 PM
translation?
of text in Japanese?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/hQZ2V9k.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ygdrad
Jul 17, 2014, 12:38 AM
Does anyone have any tips for Fighter's parry?

I'm having an abnormally hard time dodging with that thing.

If anyone has any frame data for that, I'd love you forever.

From personal experience(which could be wrong), it seems that fist weapons have a fair amount of invincibility frames on their evasive action and even though i nearly never use fists, I had little trouble dodging with them.

Daggers have a pretty short invincibility window, I'd suggest practicing it against something harmless and predictable so you can figure the timing out.

Double Sabres, unless I'm mistaken, don't have any invincibility in their weapon action, that or I was so terrible at using it that I never evaded anything.

Edit: I remember though that one of the D-Sabre PA's seemed to have frontal blocking abilities when I tested them.

WildarmsRE5
Jul 17, 2014, 12:58 AM
From personal experience(which could be wrong), it seems that fist weapons have a fair amount of invincibility frames on their evasive action and even though i nearly never use fists, I had little trouble dodging with them.

Daggers have a pretty short invincibility window, I'd suggest practicing it against something harmless and predictable so you can figure the timing out.

Double Sabres, unless I'm mistaken, don't have any invincibility in their weapon action, that or I was so terrible at using it that I never evaded anything.

Edit: I remember though that one of the D-Sabre PA's seemed to have frontal blocking abilities when I tested them.Fists have evade action, which acts like a dodge, without moving from the spot.

Daggers spins in the air, gaining invincibility while you're spinning, you also gain invincibility during normal attacks since you also spin, Bloody Sarabande also gains Invincibility after 2 secs upon activation. same goes for any PA that spins. (aside from Orchestra)

Double Sabers don't have a dodge weapon action. their weapon action needs double saber gear, which upon releases damaging wind around you for several seconds depending on gear level, damage is also dependent on gear level.

Fun Fact: Chaos Riser Uses Double Saber gear as well, increasing it's range and damage.

Brizone
Jul 17, 2014, 02:40 AM
I have a question about augmentations

It seems that i cannot augment a Mutation or "Soul" series augmentations, when the description is "try using it for augmentation", what's that supposed to mean?

Also, in shop i see Tigridores (Tigredor), Schvarn (Schwann) with Fang Soul, Cater Soul, etc, how is it they can possibly be available to weapons obtained NOT from the boss? For example, Tigridore is obtained by beating Dagans/El Dagans.. How to obtain them :\

Sizustar
Jul 17, 2014, 02:51 AM
I have a question about augmentations

It seems that i cannot augment a Mutation or "Soul" series augmentations, when the description is "try using it for augmentation", what's that supposed to mean?

Also, in shop i see Tigridores (Tigredor), Schvarn (Schwann) with Fang Soul, Cater Soul, etc, how is it they can possibly be available to weapons obtained NOT from the boss? For example, Tigridore is obtained by beating Dagans/El Dagans.. How to obtain them :\

You need 2x soul to affix them.

JoshRawrrs1
Jul 17, 2014, 03:18 AM
Is the Jp version region locked? If so, is there a guide on VPN usage?

Is Ship2 still the main english server?

Which paid VPN would you recommend?

Brizone
Jul 17, 2014, 05:17 AM
You need 2x soul to affix them.

What do you mean by 2x soul? and to affix what? mutations? :\

Achelousaurus
Jul 17, 2014, 06:10 AM
If you buy a new skill tree, that's for a single class only or?

Sizustar
Jul 17, 2014, 06:27 AM
What do you mean by 2x soul? and to affix what? mutations? :\

Example.
Unit you want, 3s, with no soul
Item A - Soul+Junk+Junk
Item B - Soul+Junk+Junk
= Soul 50%+ 2 more ability you choose.

If you buy a new skill tree, that's for a single class only or?

Single Job only

Brizone
Jul 17, 2014, 06:46 AM
Example.
Unit you want, 3s, with no soul
Item A - Soul+Junk+Junk
Item B - Soul+Junk+Junk
= Soul 50%+ 2 more ability you choose.

So it's impossible to ADD an augment rather than REPLACING it?
For example i have an item with 1 augment, and another item with 2 augments, i want to add augmentation to the first item, is it possible?

*EDIT* just found out it's possible, but when i try to add 2 augmentations, the percentage of succession works for one or BOTH augmentations?

Also, it's impossible to affix "Soul" augmentation to an item huh?

Hrith
Jul 17, 2014, 06:55 AM
translation?
of text in Japanese?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/hQZ2V9k.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]Chance to trigger strike defence 1. I guess it's like that potential that randomly resists strike damage?

KazukiQZ
Jul 17, 2014, 06:58 AM
@Brizone
Target weapon/unit must have the same amount of affix/augement(SEA one?) as the material/fodder weapon/unit. As example:

Target weapon has 1 affix, Shoot III. You can ONLY use fodder/material weapon with 1 affix.

As for Soul transfer, it is possible to transfer, but you need 2 Soul affix in either the target or the fodder for the the Soul to appear in Affix list.

target weapon: Mizer soul, shoot I
fodder #1 : Mizer soul, shoot I
fodder #2: shoot I, body I
(Can transfer Soul at 50% chance)

fodder #1 : Mizer soul, shoot I
fodder #2: Mizer soul, body I
(Can transfer Soul at 80% chance)

fodder #1 : shoot I, shoot I
fodder #2: shoot I, body I
(no transfer at all, 0%)

As a side note, weapon affix can only be done with weapon material, and even then you need to separate it to three type of weapon (melee, ranged and tech).
As for unit affix, you can use any of the parts regardless of rear, arm , or leg unit.

AsuravonD
Jul 17, 2014, 07:22 AM
How to perform a team merger? Basically, I'm absorbing another team into mine
Oh and I'm a vita player, so no English patch available

AsuravonD
Jul 17, 2014, 08:01 AM
Nvm, the instigator of the event will be the absorber and the other being the team merging under the former's name. So test 1 instigates event and test2 accepts, and all join under test1

Brizone
Jul 17, 2014, 09:13 AM
Chance to trigger strike defence 1. I guess it's like that potential that randomly resists strike damage?

Whew, is it really possible to have 840 HP? Mine's a Ranger/Hunter hybrid which only have 630 HP albeit almost reaching lv 40 :\ (lv 39)

GHNeko
Jul 17, 2014, 09:47 AM

Edit: I remember though that one of the D-Sabre PA's seemed to have frontal blocking abilities when I tested them.

Ah I forgot to specify weapons.

I'm using strictly fists.

I have more difficulty dodging with Fists than I have with counter/dodging with any other weapon.

It's ridiculous tbh. I think the year I spent playing braver conditioned me to guard/counter early to get the Just Guard effect, but fists encourages me to do the opposite and dodge late as hell.

It's more difficult doing such a thing too lol. To the point I dont know when to start dodging in order to feel comfortable with fist's sway.

PokeminMaster
Jul 17, 2014, 09:56 AM
Does anyone know what the Planet Crystals do? I can't even seem to find them on the JP Wiki... I have three Amduscia Crystals and one Naberius Crystal; I've been getting them as random drops

Achelousaurus
Jul 17, 2014, 10:02 AM
Thanks

GHNeko
Jul 17, 2014, 10:03 AM
Does anyone know what the Planet Crystals do? I can't even seem to find them on the JP Wiki... I have three Amduscia Crystals and one Naberius Crystal; I've been getting them as random drops

Pretty sure you use them for Unit Potential Crafting.

NDW
Jul 17, 2014, 10:30 AM
I had 2 characters on PSO2. I deleted one of them and waited 24 hours so use the 'Create new character' menu. After I click it, I'm stuck at a black screen.

Can anyone shed some light about this?

GHNeko
Jul 17, 2014, 10:40 AM
How many titles are there total?

Sizustar
Jul 17, 2014, 11:04 AM

Over 500

GHNeko
Jul 17, 2014, 11:12 AM
I counted that much. I got around ~515 but i was going off sound while dialing through the list lol.

I wanted an exact number so i can figure out which ones to skip for the Whitill Wing unit.

Sideways8
Jul 17, 2014, 11:47 AM
When adding abilities, is it more beneficial to go for pure stats, souls or go for something like Poison? I'd rather take the Vol Soul but the difficulty in keeping it throughout adding abilities make it seem like a drain on money.

For example choosing Power IV vs Poison IV vs Vol Soul to add on for a 2nd or 3rd ability

Sizustar
Jul 17, 2014, 12:12 PM
When adding abilities, is it more beneficial to go for pure stats, souls or go for something like Poison? I'd rather take the Vol Soul but the difficulty in keeping it throughout adding abilities make it seem like a drain on money.

For example choosing Power IV vs Poison IV vs Vol Soul to add on for a 2nd or 3rd ability

Soul+Stat always.

Otokonokotron
Jul 17, 2014, 12:23 PM
im bravr hunter/fighter right now and im resetting my mag (or getting another). can i please have some mag advice?
my current mag is 110 dex and 65 stk (originally supposed to be 100/75 but derpd up)
I use bravr mag so i can squeez some striking from the dex points. but the more i talk to people the more im told dexterity isnt so important.

though i do notice how my fully crafted katana has a kinda high equip requirement of 520 (559) <i have no idea what skill is required. i dont see any of my stats at 559.

but im leaning more toward making my mag 75 dex and 100 strk instead.

or is there something that like, everybody does?

Shear
Jul 17, 2014, 12:28 PM
Is there a way to move/resize Accessories?
While they look fine on my normal sized Characters on my smaller Characters some tend to float beside/behind it (aren't attached to the Body) or are simply far too large.

horseship
Jul 17, 2014, 12:29 PM
im bravr hunter/fighter right now and im resetting my mag (or getting another). can i please have some mag advice?
my current mag is 110 dex and 65 stk (originally supposed to be 100/75 but derpd up)
I use bravr mag so i can squeez some striking from the dex points. but the more i talk to people the more im told dexterity isnt so important.

though i do notice how my fully crafted katana has a kinda high equip requirement of 520 (559) <i have no idea what skill is required. i dont see any of my stats at 559.

Pure S-atk. You don't want to use crafted katanas for endgame.

Sizustar
Jul 17, 2014, 12:29 PM

175 pure attack stack of the class you play as.
Hu/Fi/Katana Br - S-atk
Ra/Gu/Bow Br - R-atk
Fo/Te - T-atk

Sizustar
Jul 17, 2014, 12:30 PM
Is there a way to move/resize Accessories?
While they look fine on my normal sized Characters on my smaller Characters some tend to float beside/behind it (aren't attached to the Body) or are simply far too large.

Episode 3 update will allow players to move the accessory in the Este shop.

Lyrise
Jul 17, 2014, 12:54 PM

As of last update, there are 782 titles.

WildarmsRE5
Jul 17, 2014, 02:04 PM
Whew, is it really possible to have 840 HP? Mine's a Ranger/Hunter hybrid which only have 630 HP albeit almost reaching lv 40 :\ (lv 39)would this help?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://imgur.com/Qk4HBeI.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

it's the gear I used to have when I was playing around Br/Hu.

I've seen better units doe.

Hrith
Jul 17, 2014, 02:14 PM
How many titles are there total?They are listed there: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?称号

782 total as of 2014/07/16.
53 in the Player tab.
364 in the Item tab.
161 in the Quest tab
78 in the Character tab.
6 in the Communiyt tab.
120 in the Craft tab.

For example choosing Power IV vs Poison IV vs Vol Soul to add on for a 2nd or 3rd abilityStatus ailments are always more beneficial, then PP or HP, to your preference. ATK will only add a negligible amount of damage end-game, which will not only make no difference in your damage output, but will be lost in the variance, anyway.

or is there something that like, everybody does?Pure mags are awful and will only result in a wilder variance and in the end no better damage output. Get enough dexterity on your mag so your character will have at least base 450 DEX when capped. Only nubs have pure ATK mags.

Ordy
Jul 17, 2014, 02:27 PM
Whew, is it really possible to have 840 HP? Mine's a Ranger/Hunter hybrid which only have 630 HP albeit almost reaching lv 40 :\ (lv 39)

A 70/70 HuFi Cast with HP units and weapon, full HP tree could reach 1800~1850HP and break 2000HP with Guts Drink EX and cake

Sizustar
Jul 17, 2014, 02:29 PM
They are listed there: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?称号

782 total as of 2014/07/16.
53 in the Player tab.
364 in the Item tab.
161 in the Quest tab
78 in the Character tab.
6 in the Communiyt tab.
120 in the Craft tab.

Status ailments are always more beneficial, then PP or HP, to your preference. ATK will only add a negligible amount of damage end-game, which will not only make no difference in your damage output, but will be lost in the variance, anyway.

Pure mags are awful and will only result in a wilder variance and in the end no better damage output. Get enough dexterity on your mag so your character will have at least base 450 DEX when capped. Only nubs have pure ATK mags.

Status ailment isn't that helpful.
Those dex doesn't help.
End game weapon 10*~11* have a set bonus that deals 90%~100% damage, that raising atk stat will be more useful in.

vaerix
Jul 17, 2014, 03:08 PM
So I did a search through this thread and it didn't show something -exactly- what I was going to ask, so here goes. With a potential like say, Perfect Calamity, does that require you to actually have the skill Perfect Keeper? Or can you unlock the potential and make use of it without gunner as a main or subclass?

NDW
Jul 17, 2014, 04:45 PM
I had 2 characters on PSO2. I deleted one of them and waited 24 hours so use the 'Create new character' menu. After I click it, I'm stuck at a black screen.

Can anyone shed some light about this?

I took some advice from /vg/ and removed the Story Patch. The freezing black screen wasn't there and I was able to create my 2nd character. :D

EspeonageTieler
Jul 17, 2014, 05:03 PM
anyone know if air pocket swings damage applies front/back damage based on where the skill was first used or if it counts from where each hit hits

EspeonageTieler
Jul 17, 2014, 06:10 PM
how do i run a file check/repair form tweaker?

Brizone
Jul 17, 2014, 07:27 PM
A 70/70 HuFi Cast with HP units and weapon, full HP tree could reach 1800~1850HP and break 2000HP with Guts Drink EX and cake

Mother of Satan.

would this help?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://imgur.com/Qk4HBeI.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

it's the gear I used to have when I was playing around Br/Hu.

I've seen better units doe.

That's a Hell of a gear.. :-o

As of last update, there are 782 titles.

Sorry for the noob question, but how to obtain titles :\

Otokonokotron
Jul 17, 2014, 07:49 PM
i was doing a taco in amduskia vh, and i got this weird drop. it looks like a crimson orb in the inventory menu. im on vita but i can read that its name starts with amduskia. its rarity is 5 stars.

does anyone know what this is?

Sizustar
Jul 17, 2014, 07:51 PM
i was doing a taco in amduskia vh, and i got this weird drop. it looks like a crimson orb in the inventory menu. im on vita but i can read that its name starts with amduskia. its rarity is 5 stars.

does anyone know what this is?

Unit potentional crafting

Otokonokotron
Jul 17, 2014, 08:02 PM
ok thanks

Mesarthim
Jul 17, 2014, 08:03 PM
I don't often fiddle with them (or at all yet because I simply lack the info) but where do boost items come into play when affixing (tech boost, spirit boost, etc)?

Is it used in the same slot as an ability +30%/20%/10%/5%? Is it permanent and not need a reroll for the other affixes? Just things like that. I'd prefer to know beforehand before I spend money on them only to goof majorly when waging war with Dudu and Monica. I'm busy saving for other gears in the meantime.

Azazel7108
Jul 17, 2014, 08:07 PM
Duo to rude players & ppl that want to contently use cut-ins every 5 seconds in a MPA area. I'm wanting to find a way to disable them. Anyone know how?

Sizustar
Jul 17, 2014, 08:18 PM
I don't often fiddle with them (or at all yet because I simply lack the info) but where do boost items come into play when affixing (tech boost, spirit boost, etc)?

Is it used in the same slot as an ability +30%/20%/10%/5%? Is it permanent and not need a reroll for the other affixes? Just things like that. I'd prefer to know beforehand before I spend money on them only to goof majorly when waging war with Dudu and Monica. I'm busy saving for other gears in the meantime.

It takes a slot on your item.
If it's an existing slot, it's 100% affix chance, if not, 50?

Sideways8
Jul 17, 2014, 11:06 PM
How do you trade 10* and 11*? If you can't wouldn't it make trading essentially useless?

Edit: Oh to clarify, I mean trade other people, not getting passes and buying.

gaijin_punch
Jul 17, 2014, 11:11 PM
Any way to count how many titles I've attained (other than manually, which sucks balls)?

Qualia
Jul 17, 2014, 11:35 PM
So I can't complete the MB 16 story quest, because sometimes enemies will not appear (while still appearing on the minimap), and my client crashes when I get to the area after Claris' clones appear. Is there any way to fix this?

Infinity Series
Jul 17, 2014, 11:52 PM
How do you trade 10* and 11*? If you can't wouldn't it make trading essentially useless?

Edit: Oh to clarify, I mean trade other people, not getting passes and buying.

you cant directly trade that

btw

is there any way to completely hide in game UI?

not for screenshot

GHNeko
Jul 18, 2014, 12:05 AM
I think tweaker has an option for that.

Rain Walker
Jul 18, 2014, 12:09 AM
How to fix error 512 from es when im trying to receive an item from the mail?

HiOc
Jul 18, 2014, 02:12 AM
Is there a way get es linked to another phone without the code?

Chik'Tikka
Jul 18, 2014, 02:21 AM
Is there a way get es linked to another phone without the code?

Contact SEGA JP and have them reset your PSO2es stuff+^_^+ only works if your phone number has Japanese area code, or you'll get the generic "service are Japan onry"
If you have a Japanese friend you completely trust with all your account info (and your valuable reds), you can have them try attaching it to their phone... but if you did, you wouldn't be posting here I'd wager+^_^+

gaijin_punch
Jul 18, 2014, 02:24 AM
Contact SEGA JP and have them reset your PSO2es stuff+^_^+ only works if your phone number has Japanese area code, or you'll get the generic "service are Japan onry"
If you have a Japanese friend you completely trust with all your account info (and your valuable reds), you can have them try attaching it to their phone... but if you did, you wouldn't be posting here I'd wager+^_^+

I am leaving Japan... what are my options for this? I can get it attached to another phone number no problem, but of course, I want to download on a foreign device. Other option is to keep my Japanese phone, but that would suck to have a very expensive PSOes only phone. :-/

Chik'Tikka
Jul 18, 2014, 02:32 AM
I am leaving Japan... what are my options for this? I can get it attached to another phone number no problem, but of course, I want to download on a foreign device. Other option is to keep my Japanese phone, but that would suck to have a very expensive PSOes only phone. :-/

once you get your device transfer number (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-es-smartphone-version-guide/#Device-Transfer), don't lose it, write it down somewhere+^_^+ put it on a sticky note and stick it to the inside of your HDD bay or something+^_^+ another option, I believe inactive smartphones can still use WiFi, you should be able to connect your JP phone to WiFi and log in that way even if the phones service is disconnected... of course if you gotta give the phone back because of contract BS...

Xayu
Jul 18, 2014, 07:53 AM
Can anyone write these items for me in hira/kata? I want to check if they're being sold in auctions. Thanks! c:

Rappy Waddle Race
Arkuma Mat
Dangling Arkuma
Arkuma Mini-figure
Mag Device Arkuma

gaijin_punch
Jul 18, 2014, 08:31 AM
For four of those you just ned to search アークマ and then use the hint button thing.
I only see Arkuma Mat (for roughly 125k) and the Arkuma Mini for 2.6 mil. I'm on Ship 6.

gaijin_punch
Jul 18, 2014, 08:35 AM
once you get your device transfer number (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-es-smartphone-version-guide/#Device-Transfer), don't lose it, write it down somewhere+^_^+ put it on a sticky note and stick it to the inside of your HDD bay or something+^_^+ another option, I believe inactive smartphones can still use WiFi, you should be able to connect your JP phone to WiFi and log in that way even if the phones service is disconnected... of course if you gotta give the phone back because of contract BS...

So if I have this 16-digit code I can use it on any other device? I don't have to give the phone back. It's mine. I will owe them a few hundred dollars for pulling out too quick. Nothing ever good cums from pulling out.

Maronji
Jul 18, 2014, 08:42 AM
So if I have this 16-digit code I can use it on any other device?

Slightly unrelated, but from what I've seen, the code is unique per device and per character. Any time you transfer devices, you should always record the new code in case of emergencies.

Related, yes (at least, I'm pretty sure), but I would keep a record of it anyway in case you transfer back to it for whatever reason and want to transfer back off it. I haven't experimented too much with transferring, but I don't know if the code remains active after you've transferred from it (until you transfer back to it anyway), so keeping a list of all your transfer codes (again, per device and per character) would be a wise precaution.

Kikikiki
Jul 18, 2014, 11:36 AM
Slightly unrelated, but from what I've seen, the code is unique per device

Nope. I've transferred a few times and it's still the same shit.

Yden
Jul 18, 2014, 12:00 PM
Nope. I've transferred a few times and it's still the same shit.

Nah, I can verify it can change from device to device. The code I got from using it on bluestacks is different from the code I have on my iphone.

Rehal
Jul 18, 2014, 12:07 PM
Do the transfer code in es expire in 1 week like other mobile game?

Kikikiki
Jul 18, 2014, 12:19 PM
Nah, I can verify it can change from device to device. The code I got from using it on bluestacks is different from the code I have on my iphone.

Weird, I don't really use BlueStacks and it doesn't change from my previous one to my current one.

Yden
Jul 18, 2014, 12:32 PM
Weird, I don't really use BlueStacks and it doesn't change from my previous one to my current one.

It might just be a case of transfering from an android device to an ios device.

Yden
Jul 18, 2014, 01:04 PM
If you haven't completed the matterboards, go back and select a node from an episode one board and the events should show up.

KyoIchimaru
Jul 18, 2014, 01:20 PM
Still can't connect to the PSO2 servers. Have I just not waited long enough or do I have a problem? nothing but 249's everytime I try.

MDashK
Jul 18, 2014, 01:35 PM
Quick question about crafting:

I' m not really into the crafting system, I crafted a few things, but I don't really use them at a "full time" basis, just some time to time according to the needs...
Anyway, my main weapons and units are not crafted at all.

I'm not interested in crafting my weapons, but rather, I'm intriged about how much would I gain by crafting my units:

I use a Haze Set, all +10, the sets are T-DEF +232 and the other two is +173, but my main class is usually Hu+Fi or reversed.
So i get a lower S-DEF.
My question is: is it really worth it to craft my units, or should I just stick with them like they are now?

Also: ways to get a 100% grind sucess item, aside from the Premium Package or the compensation reward.

Maronji
Jul 18, 2014, 07:35 PM

Well, I have an alt account I've logged into on Bluestacks and my dad's tablet later, and the codes are different. I wrote them down just in case, and they're most certainly different.

Unless they changed something since the last time I tried using Bluestacks. I haven't made a habit of transferring devices, so it's possible it was just a one-time thing. Wouldn't hurt to check after transferring anyway.

@Arredoval: Some of the events are from the Event Fields. I know there are a few Theodore fields that are actually part of the EP1 Main section.

You might just have to tag as many tablets in the field as possible and run around the ship trying to trigger other auto-events that you may have missed.

Just be careful about approaching Matoi. Poor dear seems to be a cutscene vortex if you've been diligent about avoiding her.

Aquanos
Jul 18, 2014, 08:28 PM
Can Br sub Gu?

Kamish
Jul 18, 2014, 09:34 PM
After getting to lv 70 with my Ranger, now I finally decided to improve my gear. I made some searches and found out that the best gear a Ranger can get is Gwanman set with a Ing Plate. Still, both of theses 'drops' from Emergency Codes, my question is...

1- Is there any other way to get the Gwanman Set besides spawming SH: Sanctum Exploration?
2- Does items like Rare Booster affects the rewards from Emergency Codes?

WildarmsRE5
Jul 18, 2014, 11:10 PM
Can Br sub Gu?you can but, there's almost no synergy between those two classes, best combo are still, Hu/Br Br/Hu and Ra/Br.

After getting to lv 70 with my Ranger, now I finally decided to improve my gear. I made some searches and found out that the best gear a Ranger can get is Gwanman set with a Ing Plate. Still, both of theses 'drops' from Emergency Codes, my question is...

1- Is there any other way to get the Gwanman Set besides spawming SH: Sanctum Exploration?
2- Does items like Rare Booster affects the rewards from Emergency Codes?1. sure, buy them from the player shops.
2. no.

wefwq
Jul 18, 2014, 11:22 PM
How do i unlock MB16?

Edit: nvm, just need to create support partner and trigger it's cutscene.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 19, 2014, 12:31 AM
Concerts, are they scheduled? or random? i can't find any info about them on bumped+^_^+ when are they? will they only happen when I'm at work?

Sizustar
Jul 19, 2014, 04:45 AM
Concerts, are they scheduled? or random? i can't find any info about them on bumped+^_^+ when are they? will they only happen when I'm at work?

07/23

Bearzor
Jul 19, 2014, 04:54 AM
Which AC Scratch do I need to buy for a chance at the sonic mag? Like what are the Japanese characters I'm looking for in game?

Sizustar
Jul 19, 2014, 05:02 AM
Which AC Scratch do I need to buy for a chance at the sonic mag? Like what are the Japanese characters I'm looking for in game?

That AC scratch expired on 7/16 and replaced with the vocaloid one.
Your only chance now is to buy it from player shop.

Tes
Jul 19, 2014, 05:03 AM
Tweaker PSO2 options are appearing blank. When I save them, exit tweaker and return they're blank again. If I go into game the correct native resolution is working but the text multiplier isn't. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Bearzor
Jul 19, 2014, 05:28 AM
That AC scratch expired on 7/16 and replaced with the vocaloid one.
Your only chance now is to buy it from player shop.

Oh, ok. Thank you. :)

MDashK
Jul 19, 2014, 05:41 AM

I' m not really into the crafting system, I crafted a few things, but I don't really use them at a "full time" basis, just some time to time according to the needs...

I'm not interested in crafting my weapons, but rather, I'm intriged about how much would I gain by crafting my units:

I use a Haze Set, all +10, the sets are T-DEF +232 and the other two is +173, but my main class is usually Hu+Fi or reversed.
So i get a lower S-DEF.
My question is: is it really worth it to craft my units, or should I just stick with them like they are now?

Also: ways to get a 100% grind sucess item, aside from the Premium Package or the compensation reward.

Anyone? XD

SpanishGamer911
Jul 19, 2014, 06:04 AM
So are the servers still down? Haven't been able to connect to PSO2 after the whole attack.

Kondibon
Jul 19, 2014, 06:07 AM
So are the servers still down? Haven't been able to connect to PSO2 after the whole attack.Check this thread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220812

SpanishGamer911
Jul 19, 2014, 06:14 AM
Check this thread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220812

Thanks! Guess i will continue to play the waiting game.

Aquanos
Jul 19, 2014, 06:19 AM
Whats the translation for the spellstone titles.
what's it say to do in order to unlock?

NexusAZ
Jul 19, 2014, 06:29 AM
Whats the translation for the spellstone titles.
what's it say to do in order to unlock?

They're obtained by having a certain amount of weapons in your "Collection."

All you have to do is own the weapon for a moment and you're good. Once they're in, they're in there for good. You can view your collection from the visiphone I believe.

blackoctober
Jul 19, 2014, 11:07 AM
Hi guys sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm not getting any answer from the mean thread, but yea so few day ago I could connect to pso2 with VPN and amazon method just find but than 3day ago I starting getting server connection time out so I though it was the game so i deleted the game and reinstall it, but that didn't fix it, so I try using different VPN to see if that was the problem but it didn't fix the problem, so any help will be a appreciated thanks....

Ordy
Jul 19, 2014, 11:28 AM
Some unanswerd questions:

Sorry for the noob question, but how to obtain titles :\

You have to reach some requirements, check the list on Cirnopedia http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/titles_1.php#nav

Duo to rude players & ppl that want to contently use cut-ins every 5 seconds in a MPA area. I'm wanting to find a way to disable them. Anyone know how?

There is no option to just block player cut-ins, but you can (temporary) blacklist them to avoid the obnoxious ugly face spam.

Any way to count how many titles I've attained (other than manually, which sucks balls)?

You have the 10, 100, 200, 300, 400 titles ... titles that can give you a hint but that's it.

So, a ton of my event chronicle is locked.

And now I can't trigger those early cutscenes anymore. What do.

From last patch note:

New Feature

Event Chronicle: Rewatch events from each chapter.
Available in My Room.

Have you tried that new feature? Hope it helps :|

So i get a lower S-DEF.

So what you have is:

173 S-DEF // 173 R-DEF // 232 T-DEF, right?

after crafting your units you'll have

243 DEF // 215 R-DEF // 215 T-DEF, Level 1 extend
302 DEF // 274 R-DEF // 274 T-DEF, Level 5 extend
336 DEF // 308 R-DEF // 308 T-DEF, Level 10 extend

Then keep in mind that when you'll craft them, the haze units will lose the hidden HP and PP bonus (+30HP +4PP) and get a new one (+30HP +1PP if you craft S-DEF units, +20HP +2PP R-DEF units and +10HP +3PP T-DEF). Also, make sure you have enough stats to equip them: Ext.1 = 368, Ext.5 = 452, Ext.10 = 500 (you can use items to lower usage requirements if you are too low).

2nd question: No.

2- Does items like Rare Booster affects the rewards from Emergency Codes?

Ing Plate is not really the best leg unit for a Ranger, you should rather use a White Tail for the extra PP, Rangers don't really need the 100HP. But hey, that's my opinion, based on my personal experience, you can do whatever you want.

1: What WildarmsRE5 said or wait for an EQ in Sanctum.
2: What WildarmsRE5 said

Achelousaurus
Jul 19, 2014, 11:39 AM
How can I get a new skill tree?
There is no ticket in the AC shop and Bea won't give me a new tree without ticket.

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 19, 2014, 02:34 PM
First of all, there's NO Skill Tree Ticket that you can buy from the AC shop. You just need to have 500 AC in your account.

Here's what you do:

First, have 500 AC in your account

Second, talk to Bea (the Class Counter Attendant), and then choose the 3rd option that says "Add Skill Trees" (that's what it says, if you have the English Patch for the JP version of PSO2).

Third, now choose which Tree you want to add: Hunter, Gunner, Ranger.... whatever.

Fourth, Click on the Yes Button.

Fifth, Done.

Now you have a new Skill Tree.

Rain Walker
Jul 19, 2014, 03:15 PM
there's NO Skill Tree Ticket that you can buy from the AC shop.

Yeah but there is an option to reset them with 1000AC. But who is sane enough to buy them? :D

JRDeBo
Jul 19, 2014, 03:38 PM
I've been out of the loop for a while, but how do you do the event with the bear (Arkuma I think)? The instructions are all in Japanese for me.

Rain Walker
Jul 19, 2014, 03:55 PM
I've been out of the loop for a while, but how do you do the event with the bear (Arkuma I think)? The instructions are all in Japanese for me.

There is currently no event with the bear atm. Better next time :P

JRDeBo
Jul 19, 2014, 04:10 PM
Thanks, looks like I'll have to get that disk I wanted from a player shop.

EspeonageTieler
Jul 19, 2014, 04:14 PM
can someone tell me how exactly to unlock the seabed area? i already did all the other areas but it hasnt unlocked like the previous ones

Sandmind
Jul 19, 2014, 06:53 PM
can someone tell me how exactly to unlock the seabed area? i already did all the other areas but it hasnt unlocked like the previous ones

If you completed Coast and/or Quarry ark quest + free field, then normally you should have the 1st seabed ark quest advailable.

the_importer_
Jul 19, 2014, 07:15 PM
WTF. I can't start the Darker Assault quest, I get stuck in the tunnel teleporter and need to ALT+F4 out of there. Anyone else has this issue?

Sizustar
Jul 19, 2014, 07:22 PM
WTF. I can't start the Darker Assault quest, I get stuck in the tunnel teleporter and need to ALT+F4 out of there. Anyone else has this issue?

Uninstall the story patch and any english patch and do a file check.

the_importer_
Jul 19, 2014, 07:26 PM
Uninstall the story patch and any english patch and do a file check.

Again, man, ever since that last update, it's all I've been doing. Gonna reinstall this from scratch.

Sacrificial
Jul 19, 2014, 07:36 PM
can someone tell me how exactly to unlock the seabed area? i already did all the other areas but it hasn't unlocked like the previous ones

It should unlock after completing quarry free field and the following co's:difficulty limit release I (hard mode) and difficulty limit release II ( Very hard mode)

the_importer_
Jul 20, 2014, 02:15 PM
About the Matter Board Nods that require recovering an item, I've noticed that with each new board, that I need to kill a certain amount of that specific monster to increase the yellow meter in Nod. My question is, will harder modes (VHard, SHard) increase that yellow bar faster?

Thanks

Sizustar
Jul 20, 2014, 02:23 PM
About the Matter Board Nods that require recovering an item, I've noticed that with each new board, that I need to kill a certain amount of that specific monster to increase the yellow meter in Nod. My question is, will harder modes (VHard, SHard) increase that yellow bar faster?

Thanks

No, it's RNG, it's possible to get it by killing the first monster, filling it just makes it a gurantee drop.

Sp-24
Jul 20, 2014, 02:28 PM
I haven't noticed any increase in the gauge's speed when hunting for Varder's and Quartz' units on that one board on different difficulties. So, I guess no, the minimum level is all that matters, after that it's just the number of enemies that you kill.

darkangel9866
Jul 20, 2014, 02:38 PM
Is there a possible way to apply ENB to this game (and that actually looks good)? If so, can you tell me(us)(world) how? o: I've tried with TES Skyrim ENB but game crashed.

the_importer_
Jul 20, 2014, 02:40 PM
No, it's RNG, it's possible to get it by killing the first monster, filling it just makes it a gurantee drop.

Crap, guess I'll have to keep killing those bosses then :(

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 20, 2014, 04:10 PM
So I want to make more characters, but with the intention that when I play, I can have them all in my party at once. I know you can only have one registered as a friend partner, so I'm considering making a new account for 2 free characters.

What I'm wondering is, am I able to call both characters of the other account into my party, or only the one registered on that other account as a friend partner? Because if its the latter, I'm scrapping the whole idea and just will buy the characters.

Rakurai
Jul 20, 2014, 04:17 PM
You should be able to use both of them as long you've registered a friend partner for both.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 20, 2014, 04:20 PM
Awesome, that saves me some AC. Thanks.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 20, 2014, 07:14 PM
Was it confirmed that jet boots well deal striking damage that scale with T atk some time ago?

TenebriS
Jul 20, 2014, 07:27 PM
So I want to make more characters, but with the intention that when I play, I can have them all in my party at once. I know you can only have one registered as a friend partner, so I'm considering making a new account for 2 free characters.

What I'm wondering is, am I able to call both characters of the other account into my party, or only the one registered on that other account as a friend partner? Because if its the latter, I'm scrapping the whole idea and just will buy the characters.

You should be able to use both of them as long you've registered a friend partner for both.

Unles it just recently changed I thought we could only register 1 per account. That means you can only have 1 of the 2 characters as an NPC in your party.
Same goes for main account, you can have 12 chars but only 1 can be a friend partner at a time. But if you aren't on the registered character you can invite them.

So in your case you would need 2 additional accounts to your main one to have a full party of your own characters.

LordKaiser
Jul 20, 2014, 07:32 PM
The limited quest ended?

Sizustar
Jul 20, 2014, 07:53 PM
The limited quest ended?

Which one?

Sandmind
Jul 20, 2014, 09:41 PM
The limited quest ended?

I was playing in the LQ infected mothership earlier this week, so unless Sega removed it outside of maintenance time... (and the other one was still up too)

LordKaiser
Jul 21, 2014, 12:34 AM
I was playing in the LQ infected mothership earlier this week, so unless Sega removed it outside of maintenance time... (and the other one was still up too)Ok then I have some time before the month ends. This Limited quest have all the 11* weapons I have in a single place. Once this ends it will be a pain to do AQs again for them.

SilenWhisper
Jul 21, 2014, 02:16 AM
Where's that event taking place?

elryan
Jul 21, 2014, 04:47 AM
So I obtained 10* Heretically (twin machinegun) yesterday. (Yay for a sick looking gun with pretty good stats?)

When I look at the gun, it has S-ATK (I think some guns have S-ATK and T-ATK too, like 10* Bravuint, for example). What would that S-ATK be there for? Just mildly curious since I don't think I deal S-ATK damage and AFAIK Gunner "melee" PAs uses R-ATK for damage calculations.

Thanks in advance for answer!

gaijin_punch
Jul 21, 2014, 05:02 AM
How much does having mutation on 1 unit (of 3) add if I'm trying to go from Shoot II to Shoot III. Let's assume the fodders are

Mutation / Shoot II / Turd / Turd
Shoot II / Turd / Turd / Turd

AFAIK, w/ no soul on there going from II to III is 60% success.

Kondibon
Jul 21, 2014, 05:14 AM
So I obtained 10* Heretically (twin machinegun) yesterday. (Yay for a sick looking gun with pretty good stats?)

When I look at the gun, it has S-ATK (I think some guns have S-ATK and T-ATK too, like 10* Bravuint, for example). What would that S-ATK be there for? Just mildly curious since I don't think I deal S-ATK damage and AFAIK Gunner "melee" PAs uses R-ATK for damage calculations.

Thanks in advance for answer!Photon blasts include your weapon attack stats, so I guess it would be for that.

Ordy
Jul 21, 2014, 08:31 AM
Is there a possible way to apply ENB to this game (and that actually looks good)? If so, can you tell me(us)(world) how? o: I've tried with TES Skyrim ENB but game crashed.

Last year, there was a thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207946)about ENB (the screenshots sure looked like shit). People saying GameGuard could block the mod, good luck.

Was it confirmed that jet boots well deal striking damage that scale with T atk some time ago?

That's all we know, official answer from Sakai:

Regarding the Jet Boot of Bouncer, will it's damage base be on S-Atk or T-Atk?
-No matter the PA or normal attack, it will depend on T-Atk, but some Jet Boot will have S-atk on it, the reason, let's keep it a secret. Dual Blade will be S-atk. The added weapons will be mainly high level gear, the number will be about the same as Katana when it was released, maybe 3 more then the total of Katana at release.

Thanks in advance for answer!

Some Gunner PA, like Heel Stab's kick add S-atk in the damage calculation. And yes, Strike Photon Blasts.

How much does having mutation on 1 unit (of 3) add if I'm trying to go from Shoot II to Shoot III. Let's assume the fodders are

Mutation / Shoot II / Turd / Turd

AFAIK, w/ no soul on there going from II to III is 60% success.

Mutation adds a 30% bonus when you try to fusion Power II into Power III

But Power II x 3 will give you a 50% Power III not 60%, so 80% with Mutation.

gademit
Jul 21, 2014, 08:48 AM
hi may i ask which TMG potential is better
8* spar machine gun that boost crit rate by 18% during fury stance or
8* Twin Yasminkov that gives 12% increase attack power at point blank
thanks

Ordy
Jul 21, 2014, 09:01 AM
Yasminkov's ZRA wins hands down.

UnLucky
Jul 21, 2014, 09:04 AM
Some Gunner PA, like Heel Stab's kick add S-atk in the damage calculation. And yes, Strike Photon Blasts.
They don't use S-Atk at all. But they do use Striking multipliers instead of Shooting ones, so they get a larger bonus from Fury Stance, and Chase Advance would take effect, but Standing Snipe or Zero Range Advance won't.

hi may i ask which TMG potential is better
8* spar machine gun that boost crit rate by 18% during fury stance or
8* Twin Yasminkov that gives 12% increase attack power at point blank
thanks
Unless you're crafting it, crit rate is a total joke. Go with the attack power.

Ordy
Jul 21, 2014, 09:09 AM
They don't use S-Atk at all. But they do use Striking multipliers instead of Shooting ones, so they get a larger bonus from Fury Stance, and Chase Advance would take effect, but Standing Snipe or Zero Range Advance won't.

Oh, that makes more sense. I guess that's why the initial kick hits pretty hard even with a low S-ATK.

Yden
Jul 21, 2014, 09:42 AM
Where's that event taking place?

Floating blue tablet I believe

gademit
Jul 21, 2014, 09:50 AM
i think i misread the replies EDIT*
which is better the TMG with 12% power from point blank or
a TMG with 500+ range w/o potential

doomdragon83
Jul 21, 2014, 10:11 AM
This is from PSO2es, can someone tell me what is this item?
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/lzW8twd.jpg[/spoiler-box]

and what this says:
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/ZmIw8Wj.jpg[/spoiler-box]

another question: is there a place with detailed info for PSO2es like cirnopedia (kinda) is for PSO2?

Rain Walker
Jul 21, 2014, 10:20 AM

and what this says:

another question: is there a place with detailed info for PSO2es like cirnopedia (kinda) is for PSO2?

It's a rappy medal. I have the same error code as well when claiming an item from the mail but google is a no show... And i think swiki has a section for it.

Yden
Jul 21, 2014, 11:09 AM

and what this says:

Do you have multiple characters linked to your es account? I think that's the error they give you if you try to redeem an item that belongs to a different character.

gaijin_punch
Jul 21, 2014, 11:25 AM
Mutation adds a 30% bonus when you try to fusion Power II into Power III

But Power II x 3 will give you a 50% Power III not 60%, so 80% with Mutation.

THanks! That helps.

Sizustar
Jul 21, 2014, 11:53 AM

and what this says:

First one is a rappy coin, collect 3 to do the rappy scratch for 7~11* chip
Second one is saying that the reclaim time has expired, so you can't get it anymore.

Nulve
Jul 21, 2014, 12:38 PM
When Quad Dashing, and doing the weapon switch, do the weapons have to be completely different?

Because I have 2 Nightmare Blades as my switchables and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

SakoHaruo
Jul 21, 2014, 12:42 PM
When Quad Dashing, and doing the weapon switch, do the weapons have to be completely different?

Because I have 2 Nightmare Blades as my switchables and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

You must equip two different daggers to your weapon palette (why didn't you try that before asking here, lol), and after you learn quad dashing, make sure you learn which daggers cause frame rate issues. OR just craft a pair 1 - 6 stars. Also some daggers like the M.Nails are really good for dashing because the latent on the weapon boost PP regen.

Friyn
Jul 21, 2014, 12:43 PM

You can only use one Nightmare Blade, other dagger/weapon has to be a different one.

Nulve
Jul 21, 2014, 01:15 PM
You must equip two different daggers to your weapon palette (why didn't you try that before asking here, lol), and after you learn quad dashing, make sure you learn which daggers cause frame rate issues. OR just craft a pair 1 - 6 stars. Also some daggers like the M.Nails are really good for dashing because the latent on the weapon boost PP regen.

What's are the best multiclass daggers to use? I know some like Nishiki causes lag.

SakoHaruo
Jul 21, 2014, 01:31 PM
You already have the best all class daggers, the other ones are pretty bad for dashing. Find a friend who has leveled up their crafting device and have them make you a pair of all class daggers - anything from 1 - 6 star is fine.

Remz69
Jul 21, 2014, 01:37 PM
You already have the best all class daggers, the other ones are pretty bad for dashing. Find a friend who has leveled up their crafting device and have them make you a pair of all class daggers - anything from 1 - 6 star is fine.

he could always buy a camo and quad with a single nightmare b, frees up a weapon slot too
kinda more lag dependent though

starwind75043
Jul 21, 2014, 06:34 PM
How many matter boards are there? I been currently avoiding them but i think i may start doing them soon

Sizustar
Jul 21, 2014, 06:36 PM
How many matter boards are there? I been currently avoiding them but i think i may start doing them soon

16 Matterboard if I remember correctly

WildarmsRE5
Jul 21, 2014, 07:33 PM
I'm sure Marie Nails also have frame drops.

.Jack
Jul 21, 2014, 09:12 PM
What is the best talis to use for Ilbarta using a dark tree?

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jul 21, 2014, 09:23 PM

I personally think the Bio Talis is.

Remz69
Jul 21, 2014, 09:25 PM

either of the XQ stone ones

gaijin_punch
Jul 21, 2014, 11:14 PM
16 Matterboard if I remember correctly

17 out now (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%8C%E7%94%9F%E3% 81%BE%E3%82%8C%E3%80%81%E3%81%9D%E3%81%97%E3%81%A6 %E3%83%BB%E3%83%BB%E3%83%BB).

Ordy
Jul 22, 2014, 04:22 AM
I'm sure Marie Nails also have frame drops.

Apparently, yes it does

The FPS drop is definitely not as bad as Nishiki, but it's there and it can get annoying if you're quad/penta dashing.

Thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218417)

elryan
Jul 22, 2014, 05:20 AM
AIS 2nd skill in subpalette, what is it? (1st one is a giant laser)

It looks like a bomb but apparently it doesn't do damage. Anyone figured out what it is?

EDIT: Thanks Kondibon!

Kondibon
Jul 22, 2014, 05:23 AM
AIS 2nd skill in subpalette, what it is? (1st one is a giant laser)

It looks like a bomb but apparently it doesn't do damage. Anyone figured out what it is?It's a freeze bomb I believe

Adorjan
Jul 22, 2014, 05:33 AM
What are the Ranger affixes? Mizer Soul + Shoot 3 + Spirita 3? Is Mutation 1, Ability 3, Flict Tiro worth getting?

What is the priority for upgrading; Grind +10, Potential lvl3 or Affixing? From what I've read Potential is the most expensive and but which has the biggest effect?

Does Potential need to be unlocked before Extending/Crafting (e.g. for a Sadienia Launcher)? Does extending a weapon make a difference to the cost of grinding/unlocking potential?

Crafting a twin-daggers for dashing is just repeatedly crafting until a Greatly Succeed pops up? Or are there other requirements?

Aside from the +% damage to Race weapons, the endgame weapons are Bio Triner/Arao Cylinder (Rifle), Red Scorpio (Launcher), correct?

What are the weapons for a Ra/Br boss killing spec, Southern Cross? Bio Beld? Vibras Bow + crafted Fort/Flurio/Arcus Buster for Darker/Machine bosses?

Is there any difference between a crafted Dinia Launcher and a crafted Sadiena Launcher (beside looks and cost)?

Which element should be used for weapons? Darker Hunter (Light), Native Hunter (Fire), Machine Hunter (Lightning) are straightforward, what about the others? Ice or Dark for Dragon Hunter? Which for a general purpose weapon?

Is it worth getting weapons with Oceanid Hunter, or do they just not show up enough?

What's a decent stop-gap weapon to get while aiming for the top-tier weapons? I've heard a crafted Firearms is decent (if so, what level potential should I aim for?), what about Launchers or Gunslashes?

Ordy
Jul 22, 2014, 06:45 AM
What are the Ranger affixes? Mizer Soul + Shoot 3 + Spirita 3? Is Mutation 1, Ability 3, Flict Tiro worth getting?

Make sure to at least get 140'ish MP with units+weapon, then you can mix some Spirita Boost with Shooting Boost. The easy way would be Mizer+Shoot+Spirita+Ability+boost. If you have the cash for a 6s, add a Mutation I in the pool or Stigma if you have balls to try the affix.

What is the priority for upgrading; Grind +10, Potential lvl3 or Affixing? From what I've read Potential is the most expensive and but which has the biggest effect?

Grind+10 x3 to get the Lv.3 potential > Affix. Which one is the most expensive? Well, that depends of the weapon rarity(☆☆☆) and the kind of affix you want.

Does Potential need to be unlocked before Extending/Crafting (e.g. for a Sadienia Launcher)? Does extending a weapon make a difference to the cost of grinding/unlocking potential?

You can unlock the potential before or after crafting, it makes no difference, you'll still have the same grind rates. Keep in mind that crafted weapons suck ass when it comes to damage. Crafting an MKB is fine, crafting daggers for double/triple... dash is fine too, crafting to kill things is not. It's "acceptable" if you are a lowbie and can't use 10☆ or top 9☆

Crafting a twin-daggers for dashing is just repeatedly crafting until a Greatly Succeed pops up? Or are there other requirements?

Yes, that or use an "Add Class(Ranger)" device to add the class on a crafted weapon.

Aside from the +% damage to Race weapons, the endgame weapons are Bio Triner/Arao Cylinder (Rifle), Red Scorpio (Launcher), correct?

Evarecasa (Loser Stones AR aka Arao wannabe), Koureki Tsutsu (1st XQ Rifle), Yasminkov 7000V (12☆) are some good "endgame" Rifles too.

Bio Spat, Ikariboshi Hou (aka raccoon tail), Final Impact are just as good as Red Scorpio, sometimes they even outdps it (when you hardly fall under the 50% mark because you one-hit everything and get the PP back from killing bonus).

Rainbow Zamlegd is an "ok" damage launcher.

What are the weapons for a Ra/Br boss killing spec, Southern Cross? Bio Beld? Vibras Bow + crafted Fort/Flurio/Arcus Buster for Darker/Machine bosses?

Southern Cross and Bio Beld and awesome weapons. Again don't fucking craft weapons. Could get a Darl Bowden/Flurio for dark/machine bosses, but I think you'd do just fine with the Beld or Cross.

Is there any difference between a crafted Dinia Launcher and a crafted Sadiena Launcher (beside looks and cost)?

No, there is no difference. They both suck ass. If you really want a dragon killing launcher that bad, get a 50 dark/Ice Zamlegd.

Which element should be used for weapons? Darker Hunter (Light), Native Hunter (Fire), Machine Hunter (Lightning) are straightforward, what about the others? Ice or Dark for Dragon Hunter? Which for a general purpose weapon?

The best would be to get a rainbow set for all the elements or you could just go 50% Light 50% Fire (something like a Fire Arao and Light Bio, same for launcher would be a good plan and cheaper alternative).

Is it worth getting weapons with Oceanid Hunter, or do they just not show up enough?

Yeah go for it if you piss meseta, IMO it's really not worth it.

What's a decent stop-gap weapon to get while aiming for the top-tier weapons? I've heard a crafted Firearms is decent (if so, what level potential should I aim for?), what about Launchers or Gunslashes?

It doesn't matter, really, don't waste your time unlocking potential on a crafted weapon you'll most likely NPC. Just get whatever you want until you hit 600'ish R-ATK then buy a decent 10☆

MUDGRIP
Jul 22, 2014, 08:16 AM
does anybody know what lobby action is the disco robot move?

PSchiZ
Jul 22, 2014, 08:19 AM
does anybody know what lobby action is the disco robot move?

iirc it's dance 7.

Im 90% sure, going from that description.

Atlantis419
Jul 22, 2014, 08:24 AM
As a hu/br which would be a better utility bow, Susano hikki or southern cross?

Ordy
Jul 22, 2014, 08:41 AM
iirc it's dance 7.

Im 90% sure, going from that description.

wrong, it's /mla dance8 追加ロビーアクション43

horseship
Jul 22, 2014, 08:57 AM
No, there is no difference. They both suck ass. If you really want a dragon killing launcher that bad, get a 50 dark/Ice Zamlegd.

Got any proof that a 50 dark/ice Zam beats a crafted Dinian/Sadiena Launcher other than "crafted weapons are bad, lol min damage"? I use a crafted 50 dark Sadiena Launcher myself and I think it's quite good, although I really only use it in Sanctum TA.

Ordy
Jul 22, 2014, 11:38 AM
Got any proof that a 50 dark/ice Zam beats a crafted Dinian/Sadiena Launcher other than "crafted weapons are bad, lol min damage"? I use a crafted 50 dark Sadiena Launcher myself and I think it's quite good, although I really only use it in Sanctum TA.

I guess I exaggerated when I said "they suck ass" because that kind of weapon can clear fairly well a map like SH Sanctum TA. As far as your Cluster Bullet hits for 19k ... people might say "how cares about the damage variation, that Dinian is dead anyway" and they'd have a point.

Even though mathematically, a crafted dinian launcher has a higher max damage it will turn out to have a lower average damage than a Zamlegd (that thing has been proven over and over again with tests and charts using different weapons).

I use to watch Sanctum TA videos on niconico, people using both Dinian and Zamlegd, all are decent players doing decent damage. But if I had to pick one, it'd be the Zamlegd for its damage regularity. I'd hate to SHAQ with a crafted launcher, to fire a Cluster Bullet and still see a mob alive because that F***ing variation lowered my damage to shit tier. TA =/= The Game (lost it, jk)

Hopefully, my launcher is an Ikariboshi Hou, so I don't have to deal with that kind of issue but I would never advise someone to use a crafted weapon for the best damage.

SakoHaruo
Jul 22, 2014, 11:58 AM
That poor mans A.Oath though. D:

the_importer_
Jul 22, 2014, 09:09 PM
On what difficulty will I commonly find Lv10+ Techniques?

Sizustar
Jul 22, 2014, 09:28 PM
On what difficulty will I commonly find Lv10+ Techniques?

Very Hard - Lv.8~15
Super Hard Lv.10~16

the_importer_
Jul 22, 2014, 09:44 PM
Very Hard - Lv.8~15
Super Hard Lv.10~16

Cool, can't wait for VHard, thanks

Sizustar
Jul 22, 2014, 09:45 PM
Cool, can't wait for VHard, thanks

You should also have a Fo or TE as a main.

the_importer_
Jul 22, 2014, 09:47 PM

I got both, Force is Lv45 and Techer Lv35. Once my Techer is Lv40, I'll start doing VHard.

Shadowth117
Jul 22, 2014, 09:49 PM

While its easier with this, its worth noting that you can still get them from green and red boxes without a force or techer main. Rare tech discs from bosses will also drop at normal rates as do rare pa's from other classes. So far as I know, there is actually no class advantage for acquiring rare PA's.

the_importer_
Jul 22, 2014, 10:05 PM
While its easier with this, its worth noting that you can still get them from green and red boxes without a force or techer main. Rare tech discs from bosses will also drop at normal rates as do rare pa's from other classes. So far as I know, there is actually no class advantage for acquiring rare PA's.

Probably, but I've been playing with a Force since PSO V1, not gonna change anytime soon. That being said, the added bonus of being a Techer made this game much better than I expected.

Shadowth117
Jul 22, 2014, 10:18 PM
Probably, but I've been playing with a Force since PSO V1, not gonna change anytime soon. That being said, the added bonus of being a Techer made this game much better than I expected.

Well, I just thought it was worth noting for a newer player. I really recommend trying other subs later on by the way. Braver is a pretty good force sub at this point and bouncer is looking to possibly be pretty solid as well.

the_importer_
Jul 22, 2014, 10:23 PM
Well, I just thought it was worth noting for a newer player. I really recommend trying other subs later on by the way. Braver is a pretty good force sub at this point and bouncer is looking to possibly be pretty solid as well.

Probably, but right now, playing as a Techer at Lv35 wit a Lv45 Force as a subclass and some tech at Lv10, I kill everything on the screen on Hard in seconds.

Tried a mission on VHard back at Lv 40 with my Force as my main class, wasn't too difficult, so I'm pretty sure that once I have 400 S-Defense and able to equip my new armor, that it should be easy enough.

Kamigamini
Jul 23, 2014, 12:57 AM
I heard some talk about a boost week coming. Does anybody know when the date of that is? I'm particularly interested if there is a +10% Affixing rate involved.

Aquanos
Jul 23, 2014, 01:06 AM
Anyone know the name of the title next to Falz Hunar's name In TD3?

Edit

never mind.
I think it's Font of Malevoience

Ordy
Jul 23, 2014, 03:06 AM
Well, I just thought it was worth noting for a newer player.

nothing worth? I don't know, desynthesis 20 Tech PA = 200~220k (without great success). That's pretty cool for a new player and you'll collect 20 disks in no time.

I heard some talk about a boost week coming. Does anybody know when the date of that is? I'm particularly interested if there is a +10% Affixing rate involved.

We aren't 100% sure yet, last year we had a +10% affix boost for the 1st anniversary web panel event, so it's safe it assume we'll get one this year too. But that's only if we reach the mission requirements, already failed a mission, can't say it's looking good.

Check the progress right here: http://pso2.jp/players/event/2nd_anniversary/webevent/

The affix boost and grind boost will most likely be Mission 8 and 9

landman
Jul 23, 2014, 03:38 AM
I keep getting this message in pso2es, can't understand a thing of what google translates from it:

http://cdn.imghack.se/images/fb27188be3cfce71057c549dc7efe0c7.png

I can log in, get daily reward, then the message, I close it with the X and can check mails, but if I try to play a mission the message pops again.

Soldat J
Jul 23, 2014, 04:10 AM
I keep getting this message in pso2es, can't understand a thing of what google translates from it:

http://cdn.imghack.se/images/fb27188be3cfce71057c549dc7efe0c7.png

I can log in, get daily reward, then the message, I close it with the X and can check mails, but if I try to play a mission the message pops again.

It says you have too many chips. You need to get rid of some.
The options from left to right:
Extend your chip inventory slots
Grind
Sell

Brizone
Jul 23, 2014, 04:15 AM
Hey guys

currently i'm gunner/hunter hybrid..
is there any reason why my sub-class did not gain any exp?

even if i change into gunner/ranger it still won't gain anything

my gunner/hunter/ranger is at lv 21/27/40 currently, where lv 40 is the cap
i want to raise the level of my hunter by making it as sub-class, and x-cube by playing as gunner with ranger as sub-class..

sorry for the noob question :D

Kondibon
Jul 23, 2014, 04:17 AM
Hey guys

currently i'm gunner/hunter hybrid..
is there any reason why my sub-class did not gain any exp?

even if i change into gunner/ranger it still won't gain anything

my gunner/hunter/ranger is at lv 21/27/40 currently, where lv 40 is the cap
i want to raise the level of my hunter by making it as sub-class, and x-cube by playing as gunner with ranger as sub-class..

sorry for the noob question :DIf you're playing SEA then they might not have subclass exp yet.

Achelousaurus
Jul 23, 2014, 04:21 AM
You only get excubes if you lvl up again after reaching 70, lvl caps because you didn't do a CO do not count.

Hu at 27 hould definitely get exp though, subclasses only stop gettign exp at lvl 50 (aside from the cap).

Also, you usually get a couple of 10* weapons from any SH EQ, sometimes over 10.
About half of that on average in VH, so trying to get excubes from lvling up to a virtual 41 at 10% exp rate is about 100 times slower.
At the moment I have about 60 excubes, 30 unused 10* weapons and 15 10* passes in my storage and I'm only in VH+ for like 2 months now.

Also, the easiest way to lvl up low classes is doing COs with your highest class and feeding these to the low classes.
Especially VH+ Hans / Franka / Daily Orders / TACOs.
You do get less exp but considering how low lvl up exp is at low lvls compared to later, it's still very fast.