PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Arada
Jul 23, 2014, 04:45 AM
You only get excubes if you lvl up again after reaching 70, lvl caps because you didn't do a CO do not count.

Hu at 27 hould definitely get exp though, subclasses only stop gettign exp at lvl 50 (aside from the cap).

Also, you usually get a couple of 10* weapons from any SH EQ, sometimes over 10.
About half of that on average in VH, so trying to get excubes from lvling up to a virtual 41 at 10% exp rate is about 100 times slower.
At the moment I have about 60 excubes, 30 unused 10* weapons and 15 10* passes in my storage and I'm only in VH+ for like 2 months now.

Also, the easiest way to lvl up low classes is doing COs with your highest class and feeding these to the low classes.
Especially VH+ Hans / Franka / Daily Orders / TACOs.
You do get less exp but considering how low lvl up exp is at low lvls compared to later, it's still very fast.

This is answer is totally irrelevant to his question.
His level cap, as he stated is level 40 which indicate SEA version and there are probably very few 10* available to them and I'm not even sure the recycle shop already enables them to trade 10* for EX-Cubes (and trading those 10* at that time would be a bit silly as they're the most powerful ones).

Your subclasses stop getting xp at level 20. After that, you'll have to level them up the hard way (and/or by simply giving Client Orders as that class, main).

Fatalystic
Jul 23, 2014, 04:58 AM
If you're playing SEA then they might not have subclass exp yet.

There is.

His level cap, as he stated is level 40 which indicate SEA version and there are probably very few 10* available to them and I'm not even sure the recycle shop already enables them to trade 10* for EX-Cubes (and trading those 10* at that time would be a bit silly as they're the most powerful ones).

We don't have 10* equips yet, actually.

Hey guys

currently i'm gunner/hunter hybrid..
is there any reason why my sub-class did not gain any exp?

even if i change into gunner/ranger it still won't gain anything

my gunner/hunter/ranger is at lv 21/27/40 currently, where lv 40 is the cap
i want to raise the level of my hunter by making it as sub-class, and x-cube by playing as gunner with ranger as sub-class..

sorry for the noob question :D

I heard that our current cap for subclass EXP is Lv25. Your Hu is beyond that, so it will only gain EXP if it's your main class.

MUDGRIP
Jul 23, 2014, 10:59 AM
Is the Revelle client order for the current client oreder campaign Eradication Aspiration II ?

isCasted
Jul 23, 2014, 11:10 AM
How strong is defense increase with this chip and is it worth it to get its ability to maximum?
http://i.imgur.com/YCThfJb.jpg

Sizustar
Jul 23, 2014, 11:16 AM
How strong is defense increase with this chip and is it worth it to get its ability to maximum?
http://i.imgur.com/YCThfJb.jpg

That chip is for EXP only, same as Monica and DUDU chip.
It's food for other chip.

isCasted
Jul 23, 2014, 12:08 PM
That chip is for EXP only, same as Monica and DUDU chip.
It's food for other chip.

Thanks, sounds like it's much more helpful than I thought - amount of EXP it gives is crazy.

Adorjan
Jul 23, 2014, 12:15 PM
The best would be to get a rainbow set for all the elements or you could just go 50% Light 50% Fire (something like a Fire Arao and Light Bio, same for launcher would be a good plan and cheaper alternative).

I assume 'rainbow set' refers to having multiple weapons with different element attributes?

Also, is it worth crafting units? I have the Tian Rear and Arm, and some other Leg with PP on it (also yes, this is from the perspective of a lowbie with no money or premium or gear).

Nulve
Jul 23, 2014, 12:35 PM
You already have the best all class daggers, the other ones are pretty bad for dashing. Find a friend who has leveled up their crafting device and have them make you a pair of all class daggers - anything from 1 - 6 star is fine.

How do I get one of those devices, myself?

Ordy
Jul 23, 2014, 12:58 PM
I assume 'rainbow set' refers to having multiple weapons with different element attributes?

Yes.

Also, is it worth crafting units? I have the Tian Rear and Arm, and some other Leg with PP on it (also yes, this is from the perspective of a lowbie with no money or premium or gear).

Crafting units is fine, Tian set is good, crafted Tian is even better.

How do I get one of those devices, myself?

There isn't really a "craft device", you can just select the "クラフト (craft)" menu on the MyRoom terminal (next to your door). When you keep crafting and unlocking achievements, you'll increase your Weapon Crafting Level. Each additional level will also increase your "Great Success Craft" rate, which you need to craft multi-class weapons.

Finally, to boost that rate you can buy a クラフトエクスメイカー3 (Craft Ex Maker 1, 2 or 3). It's a Room item that adds 2% to you "Great Success Craft" rate.

Aquanos
Jul 23, 2014, 03:58 PM
Anyone know the diffrence between the 3 pastry cap accessories?
Pastry caps A,B and C?

Edit

nvm
google helps

suzaku0zero0
Jul 24, 2014, 03:57 AM
It's old water XQ stages 61-70, which will see the addition of bio boots and bio blades, so save your stones.

Is there any real evidence to show that bio blades and bio boost will come from the last exq stones?

Ordy
Jul 24, 2014, 08:39 AM
Is there any real evidence to show that bio blades and bio boost will come from the last exq stones?

No, there is not. People are just speculating.

Here is all we know:

Regarding Bio and other stone exchange bouncer weapon, when will they be out, and what kind of stone?

They will not be available immediately, but not too long, about 2 week after Bouncer is added in, and exchange item, let's keep it a secret for now.

Alma
Jul 24, 2014, 09:09 AM
anyone get "cannot access server" promt when try to relogin after disconnecting?
i got that just now and cannot login again to my char on ship2 on the TD timeslot

weird thing is i can access all other ship just fine, even ship10 with full server load status

桂伊澄
Jul 24, 2014, 01:00 PM
How/when can I claim the Festa 2014 rewards?

Inconvenient
Jul 24, 2014, 06:12 PM
For Extreme Quests, what happens if you fail 1 level? I noticed that you can still progress but does it not count towards something? ie. During 31-35, I failed Stage 32, does it affect me in any way?

Sorry if this is a vague question...

Sizustar
Jul 24, 2014, 06:38 PM
For Extreme Quests, what happens if you fail 1 level? I noticed that you can still progress but does it not count towards something? ie. During 31-35, I failed Stage 32, does it affect me in any way?

Sorry if this is a vague question...

Reduce the number of item you can collect after clearing it.

final_attack
Jul 24, 2014, 09:22 PM
Um ..... a little bit of question again ^^;

Is it possible to remove bubble chat? I forgot if there is an option for that or not ^^;

If there is an option for it, where is it? I tried looking at options menu, but, I didn't find it (I dunno if it's in kanji, I can read the katakana + hiragana, but can still miss the option for it .... ) ^^; Oh, right, I haven't installed English patch, because I didn't have the HDD space for it, so, a little bit of navigation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you ^^

Inconvenient
Jul 25, 2014, 12:09 AM
Where does one acquire Cosmos Breaker lv16?

Achelousaurus
Jul 25, 2014, 03:41 AM
How does Arkma work?
Or rather, is there a valid reason that he didn't count the last 7 times I finished Chaotic Silence from start to finish other than the game derping out and screwing me over?

Sizustar
Jul 25, 2014, 03:44 AM
How does Arkma work?
Or rather, is there a valid reason that he didn't count the last 7 times I finished Chaotic Silence from start to finish other than the game derping out and screwing me over?

He has different quest each time, and there is a max number of point you can earn for each quest.

Ordy
Jul 25, 2014, 05:00 AM
How/when can I claim the Festa 2014 rewards?

Go to the visiophone, select アイテムコード (Item Code) and type the code from the code card Sega gave you at the entrance.

Um ..... a little bit of question again ^^;

Is it possible to remove bubble chat? I forgot if there is an option for that or not ^^;

If there is an option for it, where is it? I tried looking at options menu, but, I didn't find it (I dunno if it's in kanji, I can read the katakana + hiragana, but can still miss the option for it .... ) ^^; Oh, right, I haven't installed English patch, because I didn't have the HDD space for it, so, a little bit of navigation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you ^^

iirc, you can only hide the team chat bubbles.

->
コミュニケーション設定 (Communication Settings)
->
チームチャット吹き出し設定 (Team Chat Speech Bubble Settings)
->
1. すべて表示する (Show All)
2. 同じエリアの発言だけ表示する (Show only when in the same area)
3. 表示しない (Hide)

Where does one acquire Cosmos Breaker lv16?

It only drops from monsters in Super Hard "Urban" Advance Quest.

How does Arkma work?

FYI, the event is over, so you ain't getting shit now.

Hatsodoom
Jul 25, 2014, 09:16 AM
This may sound dumb, but I can't set Techniques, say Resta, to my weapon pallete. (Trying to do the tutorial and since the explanation wasn't transelated...) How do I do this?

final_attack
Jul 25, 2014, 09:19 AM
iirc, you can only hide the team chat bubbles.

->
コミュニケーション設定 (Communication Settings)
->
チームチャット吹き出し設定 (Team Chat Speech Bubble Settings)
->
1. すべて表示する (Show All)
2. 同じエリアの発言だけ表示する (Show only when in the same area)
3. 表示しない (Hide)

Ah, I see .... I thought I can hide general public chat bubbles (found that team chat bubbles option before) ...... Oh well .....

Thank you very much ^^

MRLADYBOY
Jul 25, 2014, 09:22 AM
Anyone know how to gift AC?

Achelousaurus
Jul 25, 2014, 09:31 AM
He has different quest each time, and there is a max number of point you can earn for each quest.
Oh, I guess I already got the maximum points for it then, I did it quite often.
Thanks.

This may sound dumb, but I can't set Techniques, say Resta, to my weapon pallete. (Trying to do the tutorial and since the explanation wasn't transelated...) How do I do this?
You can't simply do that.
You can only set techs directly to your subpalette (3rd tab).
To set a tech to the weapon palette you need a slot with a Rod, Talis or Wand, then set one specific tech for one specific weapon like you'd set a PA.

G0GMAG0G
Jul 25, 2014, 03:05 PM
Hey I'm looking for some help leveling-wise. I'm a level 46 Hunter 22 Braver planning to main Braver later on, currently having trouble deciding how to level efficiently. I've read that I should do AQ's but no one seems to party up and do them, at least from what I can see, and I do Franka's CO's and the daily collection orders regularly. If anyone has a team I can join that is active, or would like to party sometime let me know. Thanks.

IGN is Phantom Blood btw, playing on Ship 2

RagolianHunter
Jul 25, 2014, 03:17 PM
Anyone know how to gift AC?

You cannot. You would have to buy it then give the person the code.

Sandmind
Jul 25, 2014, 03:33 PM
Hey I'm looking for some help leveling-wise. I'm a level 46 Hunter 22 Braver planning to main Braver later on, currently having trouble deciding how to level efficiently. I've read that I should do AQ's but no one seems to party up and do them, at least from what I can see, and I do Franka's CO's and the daily collection orders regularly. If anyone has a team I can join that is active, or would like to party sometime let me know. Thanks.

Outside of AQ, there is the Limited Quest "Chaotic Silence" that is still ongoing. People run it a lot right now, so you can join mpa for decent exp (make sure to be on the right block for the right difficulty you're doing it on). Xie got a few CO that can all be completed there.

If it can help, I stack often VH Quarry CO from Hans, kressida, lottie and ... whoever is next to lottie in the lobby + Coast bird darker from Revelle and I got clear the Ark Quest with Vardha Soma at end (+ franka CO each week). Not all Quarry mob spawn in it, but I can get 100k exp for a single run in COs alone.

Hans also got a coast CO for VH that give 30k, so can do it in the easy 1st ark quest from Coast (pick related Kressida CO at same time). Once you're in SH, I add the other's Coast mob cleaning from Hans + lottie's CO.

MRLADYBOY
Jul 25, 2014, 03:36 PM

Just inboxed you. Gimme a shout :D

G0GMAG0G
Jul 25, 2014, 04:22 PM
Outside of AQ, there is the Limited Quest "Chaotic Silence" that is still ongoing. People run it a lot right now, so you can join mpa for decent exp (make sure to be on the right block for the right difficulty you're doing it on). Xie got a few CO that can all be completed there.

If it can help, I stack often VH Quarry CO from Hans, kressida, lottie and ... whoever is next to lottie in the lobby + Coast bird darker from Revelle and I got clear the Ark Quest with Vardha Soma at end (+ franka CO each week). Not all Quarry mob spawn in it, but I can get 100k exp for a single run in COs alone.

Hans also got a coast CO for VH that give 30k, so can do it in the easy 1st ark quest from Coast (pick related Kressida CO at same time). Once you're in SH, I add the other's Coast mob cleaning from Hans + lottie's CO.

thanks for the suggestions, been ignoring Hans so I guess I gotta get on that.

Brizone
Jul 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
Hey guys i recently got this Additional Male Cast Voice 07

however i'm displeased because everytime i launch an attack (not the special one) it always spam the voices to the point it became very annoying..

so any ideas on how to tune it down? :D

thanks again..

_mist
Jul 25, 2014, 06:45 PM
How do I obtain
"支援デバイス/復活B"
With this device added to my mag, say I die in the middle of a boss fight solo. If I wait long enough will I have a chance of being revived, or does it revive the moment of death?

How do you delete salon data?

GHNeko
Jul 25, 2014, 07:15 PM
Check Cirnopedia. If it doesnt list a way to obtain the device, that mean's it's not offer in game.

Brizone
Jul 25, 2014, 08:46 PM

however i'm displeased because everytime i launch an attack (not the special one) it always spam the voices to the point it became very annoying..

thanks again..

So.. no luck huh :\

Fatalystic
Jul 25, 2014, 09:08 PM
How do I obtain
"支援デバイス/復活B"
With this device added to my mag, say I die in the middle of a boss fight solo. If I wait long enough will I have a chance of being revived, or does it revive the moment of death?

Doesn't seem to exist.

As in the looks you save? Go to the folder Documents>SEGA>PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 and delete it.

davenger
Jul 26, 2014, 12:32 AM
what's the name of the prepaid ac cards in japan,i have a relative there who wants to get me a gift and this would be perfect

Sizustar
Jul 26, 2014, 12:47 AM
what's the name of the prepaid ac cards in japan,i have a relative there who wants to get me a gift and this would be perfect

PSO2 Webmoney card

http://www.play-asia.com/web-money-2000-phantasy-star-online-2-design-point-card-paOS-13-49-en-70-58tr.html

Ordy
Jul 26, 2014, 04:43 AM

thanks again..

Sound settings, lower or turn off voice volume. That's all you can do if you don't want to change or mute the voice.

How do I obtain
"支援デバイス/復活B"

1. There is not 支援デバイス/復活B (or C) just 支援デバイス/復活A (can't trust all the things on Cirnopedia). You get the 復活A as a random Emergency Code reward or buy one for 1,050 from player shops (tells you how good it is lol).

2. I used it for a while on my Hunter, so I can tell ... it's terrible and not worth it. You get the revive as soon as you die, the mag won't revive you even if you afk for 3 hours. The mag won't revive if it's low on food and revive chance is something like 1/100 (that's how it feels, didn't really count) even if you set it as a #1 priority action.

Since then, I've changed all my mags' actions to 支援デバイス/HP回復B (Support Device / HP Restore B) and it saved my life so many times, have to heal less often because the mag is doing all the job. Should give it a try ^^

gaijin_punch
Jul 26, 2014, 05:29 AM
Why would anyone use Monica over Doo Doo? If you think their probabilities are the same, I have some ocean front property in Montana to sell you.

Ordy
Jul 26, 2014, 05:56 AM
If you think their probabilities are not the same, I'll let you fuck my sister.

Translation: Dudu and Moica have the same rates. People who believe otherwise are the same who believe in God, astrology, psychic, have a fear of some numbers ... [add more random crap]

gaijin_punch
Jul 26, 2014, 06:05 AM
I base my rant from experience.

Her voice is way more annoying too.

saraishadow
Jul 26, 2014, 08:58 AM
Dudu sounds like a complete asshole compare to Monica IMO. Though Monica has been F-ing up more often as of late, so i have been using Dudu a tad more.

the_importer_
Jul 26, 2014, 09:26 AM
Is there a guide somewhere that will tell me the monsters that are available in each quest and at what level? Trying to kill many birds with one stone with client orders and matter board nods.

Thanks

Achelousaurus
Jul 26, 2014, 11:27 AM
What's the effect of the Sub Palette expansion AC ticket?
I bought and used it thinking I have 6 at once like for weapons, but I still got only 3.
I didn't check before, but now I have 6 "books" with 3 palettes each, which I need to switch in the main menu > customize section where I can set.
That's the effect and before I only had 1 book?

Kondibon
Jul 26, 2014, 11:40 AM
What's the effect of the Sub Palette expansion AC ticket?
I bought and used it thinking I have 6 at once like for weapons, but I still got only 3.
I didn't check before, but now I have 6 "books" with 3 palettes each, which I need to switch in the main menu > customize section where I can set.
That's the effect and before I only had 1 book?You start with 1 "book" you get a second from a CO, the rest are from AC. It's not really neccessary unless you play like every class combo, and even then it's just a convenience.

I believe the chat command to change sub palettes is /subpalette## With the #'s being replaces with te number of the one you want to use. You can set that up with a macro if you want.

ArataWata
Jul 26, 2014, 01:33 PM
Does anyone know if using a VPN can scramble the internet connection for people using the internet in my house?

When I tried using a VPN a while ago it connected me to the game flawlessly but my little brother told me that his connection wasn't working and I had to switch off the VPN.

Achelousaurus
Jul 26, 2014, 01:48 PM
Thanks as always, Kondibon.
Just what would I do without your advice?
XD

Kirukia
Jul 26, 2014, 03:45 PM
This is probably a stupid question, but does Utterly Profound disappear from your quest list after the first run through intentionally, regardless of whether it's within the time frame of the EQ? Or is that a bug?

BIG OLAF
Jul 26, 2014, 03:47 PM
During one EQ instance, You can only run the 2nd phase of every Dark Falz fight once per character, yes.

Kirukia
Jul 26, 2014, 03:52 PM
During one EQ instance, You can only run the 2nd phase of every Dark Falz fight once per character, yes.

Alright, cool. Thanks! :-)

HeyItsTHK
Jul 27, 2014, 02:18 AM
So are there recommended crafts for all techs? Did some searching but there's nothing organized.

Simmone
Jul 27, 2014, 03:05 AM
Is there a way to solve the 'Server connection timed out' error? I got this error after following the steps on this site, hoping to be able to play again: http://pso2proxy.cyberkitsune.net/
Everything worked just fine, apparently, because the ships that once appeared to be offline were up and running. The only problem is the fact that when I attempt to log in, the message 'Server connection timed out' is displayed. Any solutions? Please help me out!

HellHound816
Jul 27, 2014, 09:55 AM
trying to figure out how to register for a sega account and how to download the english patch

emanresuj
Jul 27, 2014, 01:41 PM
PSO2 Chat Translator app force closes on start for me now. Is it working after a restart for anyone else?

ashley50
Jul 27, 2014, 01:44 PM
trying to figure out how to register for a sega account

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212430

HeyItsTHK
Jul 27, 2014, 02:14 PM
how many times does infinite fire hit and how many times does heel shot (bullets) hit? Sometimes I feel like heel shot has better damage output but I'm not too sure.

Kondibon
Jul 27, 2014, 02:27 PM
how many times does infinite fire hit and how many times does heel shot (bullets) hit? Sometimes I feel like heel shot has better damage output but I'm not too sure.Heel Stab hits 8 times, 2 from the kicks and 6 from the guns.

Infinity Fire is 34 hits max including the finish.

Inconvenient
Jul 27, 2014, 07:44 PM
Why does De Malmoth never spawn in SHAQ Tundra?

ArcaneTechs
Jul 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
Why does De Malmoth never spawn in SHAQ Tundra?

it spawns, just unlucky i guess

Para
Jul 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
Does anyone have a guide to install pso2es for PC?

starwind75043
Jul 27, 2014, 09:08 PM
Is there a way to auto lock on to something that your shooting at?

Inconvenient
Jul 27, 2014, 09:26 PM
it spawns, just unlucky i guess

Does it have something to do with # of players in the party? All I get at the end are the Banther/Banshees

Ordy
Jul 28, 2014, 04:33 AM
Does anyone have a guide to install pso2es for PC?

PSO2es isn't a PC game, so you can't "install" it on a PC.

The only way to play PSO2es is to emulate a mobile device using a software like Bluestacks. You download, install it, follow the instructions ... then you download the pso2es.apk, drag the file to the Bluestacks' window and wait for the app installation to end.

Start PSO2es, update, log and play.

Is there a way to auto lock on to something that your shooting at?

Use the lock-on button (default is the default Q, you can remap the action in the controls settings if you don't like it). You also have a key to switch your lock-on to the next target. Obviously, you can't lock-on in free view mode (TPS mode).

Does it have something to do with # of players in the party? All I get at the end are the Banther/Banshees

No it has nothing to do with the party composition or the color of your pants, try again, you have no luck #doodoo

wohdin
Jul 28, 2014, 07:23 AM
Is there anything at all that one can do with junky 11* weapons without premium other than desynthesizing?

Also is there any way to acquire tri boosts without premium other than from event rewards?

Ordy
Jul 28, 2014, 07:39 AM
Is there anything at all that one can do with junky 11* weapons without premium other than desynthesizing?

Also is there any way to acquire tri boosts without premium other than from event rewards?

1. FUN scratch a Shop ticket, sell them for 100k (or less). NPC them. Wait for a decent 11☆ and use junk 11☆ to grind your element attribute. I think that's all you can do right now.

2. yes, check the titles list. Some titles have 50% / 100% triboost rewards.

GHNeko
Jul 28, 2014, 07:42 AM
WHY IS GUNSLASH SO BAD.

HOW DO I HAVE FUN WITH THIS WEAPON AUGH.

but seriously any advice on GunSlash only builds?

iwouldlikeananswertomyfirsttwoquestionsaswell

Aquanos
Jul 28, 2014, 07:47 AM
I sold this my friend for 900k that an alright price?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/Hu8Kdcm.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

GHNeko
Jul 28, 2014, 07:57 AM
Well if he's your friend, then any price is a decent price. If not, you probably could have gotten more for it. <_<

I wouldnt have sold it for that price.

the_importer_
Jul 28, 2014, 08:09 AM
Any tricks to get these Weather Surveys (client orders) done quickly or is it just random?

SakoHaruo
Jul 28, 2014, 08:21 AM
WHY IS GUNSLASH SO BAD.

Play Ranger? :-?

Their Gunslash hits pretty hard.

Any tricks to get these Weather Surveys (client orders) done quickly or is it just random?

Randon. Or.. take the client with you while running AQs with friends. The length of the quest should better your chances.

horseship
Jul 28, 2014, 12:47 PM
WHY IS GUNSLASH SO BAD.

You can try Ra/Br with a weak stance build and get mad when additional bullet doesn't hit weak points. AFAIK additional bullet prioritizes weak points, so you'll often see damage like 3k x 3, and go "wow, I'm actually doing decent damage!" then you'll see 800x3 and go "wow, I'm doing shit damage!" Edit: I might be retarded and Ra/Hu is probably still better.

Anyway, question of my own now. What's up with all of these Susanos in the market with lucky rise and non quartz souls? I've seen a bunch of Ragne souls and a persona soul, but I thought only Quartz Dragon dropped it. What's the deal? Or is lucky rise somehow transferable now?

Achelousaurus
Jul 28, 2014, 01:27 PM
Can you sell Grind / Ability success +30% items (the ones from Excube Shop)?

ashley50
Jul 28, 2014, 01:28 PM
Nope.

strikerhunter
Jul 28, 2014, 01:28 PM

Nope. (ninja'd)

reaper527
Jul 28, 2014, 01:36 PM
is it my imagination, or are there more player with god awful gear than normal? the last few days on sh i've been seeing lobbies full of roundeets and shitty taga units at +6 or so.

i'm not one of the "every weapon/unit must have soul/shoot 3/spirita3" elitists, and on <= vh i get using the crap i mentioned, but the level of crap gear in sh seems to be significantly higher than normal. these guys aren't even invising their shitty taga units, drawing attention to themselves.

Keyblade59
Jul 28, 2014, 01:37 PM
Might there be an individual who I can pay (either in meseta or even paypal) to make an amazing SA for one of my characters?

Magikarp
Jul 28, 2014, 02:03 PM
Does anyone know how to do both female and male lobby actions from the quick menu? This person manages to do it but I have no idea what combination of buttons they press.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBnJoZeRHWc&list=UUpC4jiG9eta2rLJYBX25bsQ

PSO-Valerie :3
Jul 28, 2014, 02:07 PM
Does anyone know how to do both female and male lobby actions from the quick menu? This person manages to do it but I have no idea what combination of buttons they press.

As far as I know, since I use a female human, you would type mla/ (insert action) to perform the male lobby actions but that's because I know them from the top of my head. So that's one way.

Kikikiki
Jul 28, 2014, 02:11 PM

Type /cla for the opposite gender's lobby action.

Magikarp
Jul 28, 2014, 02:16 PM
I know how to type it out to do the opposite gender's action I just wanted to know how it could be done from the quick menu without typing, like in the video I linked.

Kikikiki
Jul 28, 2014, 02:28 PM
I know how to type it out to do the opposite gender's action I just wanted to know how it could be done from the quick menu without typing, like in the video I linked.

Oh, sorry. I didn't watch the video, and I never really used the quick menu function aside from setting the online message in Base Defense.

Maybe there's an option to select between male and female actions and the video maker just cropped it out?

Sandmind
Jul 28, 2014, 02:45 PM
is it my imagination, or are there more player with god awful gear than normal? the last few days on sh i've been seeing lobbies full of roundeets and shitty taga units at +6 or so.

i'm not one of the "every weapon/unit must have soul/shoot 3/spirita3" elitists, and on <= vh i get using the crap i mentioned, but the level of crap gear in sh seems to be significantly higher than normal. these guys aren't even invising their shitty taga units, drawing attention to themselves.

People taking advantage of the current LQ + week long boost to mpa and level up. Plus it's summer, there is bound to be new peoples, even if only temporary. And can always be alts that are powerleveled and making ready for EP3's re-balancing and/or BO's launching.

Ordy
Jul 28, 2014, 03:55 PM
What's up with all of these Susanos in the market with lucky rise and non quartz souls? I've seen a bunch of Ragne souls and a persona soul, but I thought only Quartz Dragon dropped it. What's the deal? Or is lucky rise somehow transferable now?

You aren't drunk. Now Susano also drops from the new bosses on floors 61-65 in Forest XQ. So you could drop one with gwan soul, elder soul, fang soul, persona soul, ragne soul and some alter shits.

I'd blame LQ and the exp boosts, people leveling faster than usual, that means less TACO = money when they hit Lv.+50
I'd blame cute AC scratch items too. Yesterday in TD3, we had that douchebag with the new 4m TMG camo to hide his +4 10* yas9km

Asking for Soul/Sh3/Sp3 REALLY isn't too much asked and far from elitist. I'd call that "MPA courtesy" (・ ~ ・)

1. Go to the settings
2. Change one of the key to the lobby action you want to record
3. Start recording
4. Go to the quick menu
5. Select the LA
6. Press Enter
7. Select the LA
8. Press ESC and immediately CTRL+ALT+"The LA key"

There you go, you have your video.

That's how I'd do, because I've never heard of a shortcut to perform the lobby action of the opposite gender via the quick menu. I may be wrong though.

Magikarp
Jul 28, 2014, 04:45 PM
1. Go to the settings
2. Change one of the key to the lobby action you want to record
3. Start recording
4. Go to the quick menu
5. Select the LA
6. Press Enter
7. Select the LA
8. Press ESC and immediately CTRL+ALT+"The LA key"

There you go, you have your video.

That's how I'd do, because I've never heard of a shortcut to perform the lobby action of the opposite gender via the quick menu. I may be wrong though.

I was going off the assumption that this person doesn't want to intentionally make their videos longer and full of unnecessary menu swapping when they could simply press the assigned button instead...

Fatalystic
Jul 28, 2014, 10:13 PM
I was going off the assumption that this person doesn't want to intentionally make their videos longer and full of unnecessary menu swapping when they could simply press the assigned button instead...

That stuff would be done before the recording. He's telling the guy how to bind any LA to any key.

EDIT: Okay, looks like he messed up a little...? If it's already been bound by steps 1 and 2, steps 4 to 7 are redundant.

untrustful
Jul 29, 2014, 01:56 AM
Any japanese people having a hard time connecting to pso2?

Achelousaurus
Jul 29, 2014, 03:28 AM
I got a Japanese friend who tried joining our tacos the other day.
She was stuck in the block changing pipe for like 15 minutes.

Also, using ctrl +alt + [key] uses the opposite gender animation.

I got a question of my own though.

I really want the Soul Blade Yukihime weapon camo (shop price is quite steep) and apparently it comes from Shining Heroes Scratch, so if I get normal scratch now is it Shining Heroes and I can get it that way or is there a special scratch ticket for Shining Heroes I need to get?

2) (AND FAR MORE URGENT) how can I use dash/dodge while locking onto an enemy, when using a gamepad?
I play with gamepad and when I lock on to something, I can no longer dash, really causing problems.
I heard there is a way to set your gamepad controls to this, does anyone know how?

teawhip
Jul 29, 2014, 05:30 AM
My friend hit 50 but super hard mode didn't unlock for her. Does she need to finish all the explorations first or something?

Edit: Nevermind, after finishing a random quest it unlocked for her.

Aquanos
Jul 29, 2014, 06:09 AM
Can Elder Pain drop from Super Hard?

Do VH AQ Weapons (Red Weapons) item tekk passed 3-4 affixes?
curious for blue weapons as well.

Ordy
Jul 29, 2014, 06:22 AM

So that thing was really bugging me, had to read 5 different japanese wiki to find this line:

通常攻撃ボタン(PS系パッド□ボタン)を押しながら決定すると異性のモーションになります。

It says that you have to press the Normal Attack button (and not Select button) on a gamepad to perform the opposite lobby action via the quick menu. Doesn't seen to work with a keyboard, so gamepad only. The player in the video has gamepad commands, so it makes even more sense.

Any japanese people having a hard time connecting to pso2?

All the japanese I know have no connection issues.

I really want the Soul Blade Yukihime weapon camo (shop price is quite steep) and apparently it comes from Shining Heroes Scratch, so if I get normal scratch now is it Shining Heroes and I can get it that way or is there a special scratch ticket for Shining Heroes I need to get?

2) (AND FAR MORE URGENT) how can I use dash/dodge while locking onto an enemy, when using a gamepad?
I play with gamepad and when I lock on to something, I can no longer dash, really causing problems.
I heard there is a way to set your gamepad controls to this, does anyone know how?

1. Corrupted game files, that usually happens after installing one of the english patch. Full check the files, reinstall the patch and it should fix the issue.

2. That's what I said, but we were talking about the quick menu, check the video >-<

3. You have 4 different AC scratch right now:
エレクトロニック・ディーヴァ (Electronic Diva 200AC)
エレクトロニック・ディーヴァG (Electronic Diva Gold 500AC)
シャイニングヒーローズ (Shining Heroes 200AC)
シャイニングヒーローズG (Shining Heroes Gold 500AC)

The Camo you want is in the シャイニングヒーローズ (Shining Heroes 200AC) scratch, you have something like 1/130 chance to get it per scratch. Good luck.

4. I'm a keyboard user, doesn't make sense that someone can't dash when locked on a target. Can't help, check your Gamepad settings in the configuration window, try to reset the default settings.

Can Elder Pain drop from Super Hard?

Do VH AQ Weapons (Red Weapons) item tekk passed 3-4 affixes?
curious for blue weapons as well.

1. Yes

2. You can untek both blue and red with 4 slots (maybe more) but it's kinda rare, same goes about all the other AQ trash drops, it's usually 2/3 slots. I can't remember ever seeing a 4s tekked red/blue on the floor. At this point, If I don't see a rainbow drop I don't even check or pick up the weapon.

final_attack
Jul 29, 2014, 08:05 AM
Hello, a little bit of question again ^^;

The only things that affect Resta's power are ....
- Total T-Atk (Base + Weapon)
- Tech Craft
- Weapon Potential
- Resta Mastery

right?

Weapon element, Tech Advance, Tech Charge, JA ..... not included, right? :o

Or did I miss something? ^^; Thank you ^^

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 29, 2014, 08:15 AM
How do I unlock the side story mission in Episode 2 to get Melphosina's Partner Card? I did the Seabed Shivers quest already, but is there something I'm missing? (I didn't do MB11 if that has any relevance).

Titan
Jul 29, 2014, 08:23 AM
What is the latest secret word campaign? Bumped is down for me.

GHNeko
Jul 29, 2014, 08:38 AM
What is the latest secret word campaign? Bumped is down for me.

ぽろたろう

Yden
Jul 29, 2014, 09:40 AM

I'm guessing that your dash and lock-on buttons are assigned to the back triggers. Because of how these triggers work, pressing both of them at the same time actually makes the controller send a neutral setting (they're set to a Z axis if you look at the device properties in "Device and Printers" in control panel). The 2 choices you have are to set one of them to the bumpers instead of the trigger or change the setting from hold to lock on to toggle lock on.

GHNeko
Jul 29, 2014, 09:46 AM
I completely forget, but is it possible to add an element to a weapon that does not have one?

the_importer_
Jul 29, 2014, 09:48 AM
What happens when you days are up with a 3 days passes (room and shop)? Do the items in my room and the items for sale go back in my inventory or do I loose them?

Arada
Jul 29, 2014, 09:52 AM
What happens when you days are up with a 3 days passes (room and shop)? Do the items in my room and the items for sale go back in my inventory or do I loose them?

The room decorations stay there, your default room is reverted to the mini-room and you can get the decoration back until you access your bigger room again.

Items for sale in your shop stay there and you can "confirm your earnings" normally but you won't be able to add new items for sale.

the_importer_
Jul 29, 2014, 10:10 AM
The room decorations stay there, your default room is reverted to the mini-room and you can get the decoration back until you access your bigger room again.

Items for sale in your shop stay there and you can "confirm your earnings" normally but you won't be able to add new items for sale.

Pretty good for the shops, allows you to fill up your storage and sale stuff using a free pass. For the room, well, not very important, home is where you hang your hat :p

Achelousaurus
Jul 29, 2014, 10:25 AM
I'm guessing that your dash and lock-on buttons are assigned to the back triggers. Because of how these triggers work, pressing both of them at the same time actually makes the controller send a neutral setting (they're set to a Z axis if you look at the device properties in "Device and Printers" in control panel). The 2 choices you have are to set one of them to the bumpers instead of the trigger or change the setting from hold to lock on to toggle lock on.
Thanks.
Bigass fuck up from Microsoft here.
I think I will have to get a new controller.

the_importer_
Jul 29, 2014, 10:31 AM
Is there a regular music in PSO2? Since I've started playing in sprint, I've only seen special events with special music:
-Attack on the Titan Theme
-Cherry Blossoms Theme
-Easter Theme
-Wedding Theme
-Sonic Theme
-Whatever the hell we have now

So what's the regular music like (youtube link please)?

Ordy
Jul 29, 2014, 10:32 AM
I completely forget, but is it possible to add an element to a weapon that does not have one?

No, you can't. The weapon won't be listed when you select "Grind Attributes".

Yden
Jul 29, 2014, 10:45 AM
Thanks.
Bigass fuck up from Microsoft here.
I think I will have to get a new controller.

The problem is that it's pretty much standard now on any xinput compliant device. You'll need to try out some dinput stuff. A PS3 controller using dinput mode seems to work fine if the triggers are configured as digital buttons.

the_importer_
Jul 29, 2014, 10:54 AM

PSO was a console game and PSO2, while being on PC, keep this in mind. Let's face it, when making the game, this is what the developers had in mind:

http://www.hkofferhouse.com/images/cover/360/Xbox%20360%20Wireless%20Controller%20(Black)%20-%20U.S%20Ver.%20(for%20Windows%20&%20Xbox%20360)%20cover%20front.jpg

HeyItsTHK
Jul 29, 2014, 11:43 AM
Is there a regular music in PSO2? Since I've started playing in sprint, I've only seen special events with special music:
-Attack on the Titan Theme
-Cherry Blossoms Theme
-Easter Theme
-Wedding Theme
-Sonic Theme
-Whatever the hell we have now

So what's the regular music like (youtube link please)?

I was actually talking about this with a friend while I was going through music in my room. I brought up the original lobby theme and I had forgotten it existed. It was so chill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvXI6X61Ywo

The only time you hear it now is during cutscenes that happen in the lobby.

the_importer_
Jul 29, 2014, 12:07 PM
I was actually talking about this with a friend while I was going through music in my room. I brought up the original lobby theme and I had forgotten it existed. It was so chill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvXI6X61Ywo

The only time you hear it now is during cutscenes that happen in the lobby.

Oh, that's the music in PSO2es, man, it sounds much better like this than coming out of my phone's mono speaker :p

the_importer_
Jul 29, 2014, 12:14 PM
New question, if I buy premium from my smart phone on PSO2es, will I have premium in PSO2 on my PC?

ashley50
Jul 29, 2014, 12:19 PM
New question, if I buy premium from my smart phone on PSO2es, will I have premium in PSO2 on my PC?

You Buy AC from PSO2es.

THEN you Log in to PSO2 PC and buy the premium ticket of your choice.

the_importer_
Jul 29, 2014, 12:25 PM
You Buy AC from PSO2es.

THEN you Log in to PSO2 PC and buy the premium ticket of your choice.

I know I can do this, I was just wondering if I can buy the ones from PSO2es to save some time since I'm at work at the moment.

Chigun
Jul 29, 2014, 12:27 PM
So I just beat Episode 1 and got matter board #9 after talking with Xion. A little while later, after doing about three of the new matter board tasks, I run into Xion in the shop district again and he give me matter board #11.

Anyone know what would cause this?

Sizustar
Jul 29, 2014, 12:43 PM
So I just beat Episode 1 and got matter board #9 after talking with Xion. A little while later, after doing about three of the new matter board tasks, I run into Xion in the shop district again and he give me matter board #11.

Anyone know what would cause this?

That's normal.

Achelousaurus
Jul 29, 2014, 02:17 PM
Fixed it by using an old PS2 controller with a PC adapter =/
Dunno what to do with this shit Microsoft gamepad now that cost me 44Euro.

Magikarp
Jul 29, 2014, 02:50 PM
It says that you have to press the Normal Attack button (and not Select button) on a gamepad to perform the opposite lobby action via the quick menu. Doesn't seen to work with a keyboard, so gamepad only. The player in the video has gamepad commands, so it makes even more sense.

Thanks a bunch, that's exactly what I was looking for

viciousbrandon
Jul 29, 2014, 05:57 PM
Not sure if this has been answered already but really don't want to look through all the pages. Anyways is there an reason to 100% the matter boards? I've just been doing what needs to be done do move along with the story.

Sizustar
Jul 29, 2014, 06:01 PM
Not sure if this has been answered already but really don't want to look through all the pages. Anyways is there an reason to 100% the matter boards? I've just been doing what needs to be done do move along with the story.

You get title prize for completing 100% of the board, and reaching X number of title complete will give special equipment.

I beleive it's 500 title reached that give the photon wing back equip.

Hatsodoom
Jul 29, 2014, 09:10 PM
Ok, starting to get confused on the whole "extending" thing given damage varience... whatever. So, let me try and make this simple: What weapons should I extend? (I mean rarity wise in this case.)

Edson Drake
Jul 29, 2014, 09:51 PM
Ok, starting to get confused on the whole "extending" thing given damage varience... whatever. So, let me try and make this simple: What weapons should I extend? (I mean rarity wise in this case.)

6 stars and below. Red/Blue weapons if that strikes your fancy, nothing else.

I learned the hard way by ruining an Avenger, but good thing it was only an Avenger.

Units, though, that's another story.

Hatsodoom
Jul 29, 2014, 09:53 PM
6 stars and below. Red/Blue weapons if that strikes your fancy, nothing else.

I learned the hard way by ruining an Avenger, but good thing it was only an Avenger.

Units, though, that's another story.

I had a feeling, thanks for reconfirming.

GHNeko
Jul 29, 2014, 10:02 PM
9* and below is good for crafting imo. You can turn some bad 7-9*s into weapons that are better than 6* crafts simply because of potentials (and set bonuses)

WildarmsRE5
Jul 29, 2014, 10:10 PM
WHY IS GUNSLASH SO BAD.

iwouldlikeananswertomyfirsttwoquestionsaswell1. It's Sakai's Favorite weapon.

3. Ra/Hu is the better choice for Gunslash builds. it was the king of VH, along with launcher.

GHNeko
Jul 29, 2014, 10:17 PM
If it is his favorite weapon, he sure has an odd way of showing it.

But then again...looking at the PSO2 we have now, I cant say I'm no longer surprised.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 29, 2014, 10:19 PM
How do I unlock the side story mission in Episode 2 to get Melphosina's Partner Card? I did the Seabed Shivers quest already, but is there something I'm missing? (I didn't do MB11 if that has any relevance).

Anyone care to answer?

Kondibon
Jul 29, 2014, 10:31 PM
Anyone care to answer?You have to have been to the darker den before I think. Either getting abducted or doing the EQ... I think.

EDIT: wow I'm tired...

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 29, 2014, 10:34 PM
You have to have been to the darker den before I think. Either getting ubducted or doing the EQ... I think.

I've done both (haven't beaten abduction yet, but beat the EQ).
Guess I got to get a posse together and get abducted again >_>

Kondibon
Jul 29, 2014, 10:35 PM
I've done both (haven't beaten abduction yet, but beat the EQ).
Guess I got to get a posse together and get abducted again >_>I've done it without ever beating the abduction (I always get them solo), so I might just be wrong.

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 29, 2014, 10:38 PM
I've done it without ever beating the abduction (I always get them solo), so I might just be wrong.

That puts me back at square one then. Sigh...
I want to unleash my clone on everyone anyway, so I'll form the posse regardless.

Hatsodoom
Jul 29, 2014, 11:25 PM
9* and below is good for crafting imo. You can turn some bad 7-9*s into weapons that are better than 6* crafts simply because of potentials (and set bonuses)

Ok... so craft 1-9*'s? Dang... maybe they should just take out weapon crafting because this is too confusing. Why not craft 10*'s if all rares get the same hidden DEX boost or whatever they get? Do 10*'s get bonuses that 7-9*'s don't?

GHNeko
Jul 29, 2014, 11:32 PM
All UNCRAFTED Rares have the dex bonus. Crafted rares lose the DEX bonus.

The offensive power and the dex bonus found in 10*s and above easily surpass even the strongest of crafted 1-9* weapons, which is why people don't recommend you craft 10*s.

The Red/Blue weapons do not have this dex bonus, even uncrafted.

So the reason why you would craft 7-9* weapons over 1-6* is purely just for potentials.

The only way you can create crafted weapons that even remotely rival 10* and above is to create a character build specifically for minimizing and/or circumventing the damage variance.

A common recommendation is as follows: Craft a 7-9* with good potential until you can find either a really really really good 9* or a good 10* and above.

Hatsodoom
Jul 29, 2014, 11:36 PM
A common recommendation is as follows: Craft a 7-9* with good potential until you can find either a really really really good 9* or a good 10* and above.

Ok, thanks for explaining. I guess 10*'s just have good ATK stats then. So, on the matter of potentials, any reccomendations on how to hiw +10? Like, whats the easiest, non-AC way to do this?

GHNeko
Jul 29, 2014, 11:46 PM
The easier it is, the more you have to hunt. The harder it is, the more you have to pay.

I mean, having AC doesnt really make a huge difference in unlocking potentials, because really the easiest way to grind a weapon is to go 10* weapon hunting and turn those 10* weapons into excubes which let you buy grind success rate bonuses.

FUN and Photon items also give you access to other grind support items which essentially end up shaving off how much money you spend on grinding.

You can't just buy 10*s either because you need a pass for that.

If you're not at the point where you're able to get 10* weapons easily, then just work on obtaining fun and photon items for grinding support items to somewhat mitigate the cost of grinding failures.

horseship
Jul 29, 2014, 11:52 PM
Ok... so craft 1-9*'s? Dang... maybe they should just take out weapon crafting because this is too confusing. Why not craft 10*'s if all rares get the same hidden DEX boost or whatever they get? Do 10*'s get bonuses that 7-9*'s don't?

No, they get the same minimum damage bonus. Uncrafted rares do 90% minimum damage, while any crafted weapon do more like 60% minimum damage or something like that. Crafted weapons can beat out low end 10* weapons in average damage, but higher end 10*s will beat them out due to the more consistent damage and probably better potentials.

The reason you might want to craft 7-9*s and lose that minimum damage bonus is that some 7-9*s that have good potentials have very low attack. Firearms is a good example of this, as it has one of the best assault rifle potentials, but very low attack, maxing at 383. Crafting it can bring it up to 985, which is pretty strong, despite the low min damage. It's a good placeholder weapon until you can 50 element a 10*, since element adds a significant amount of damage regardless of weaknesses.

So the hierarchy would be something like this:

Good uncrafted 10* > crafted 7-9* with good potential >= crappy 10* >= crafted 1-6* > uncrafted 1-9*s

I mean, this isn't true in every case, but it's a good rule of thumb. Crafted weapons aren't ideal, but they're good placeholders for non premium users who can't 50 element 10-11*s easily.

Something I've been wonder about is, how viable is a crafted Elder Pain, possibly with some kind of crit build? I'm not sure I'd have the balls to make something that rare untradeable (not that I'd sell it), but I've seen a Fi/Hu with one before and wondered if he had a crit build or not. Elder Pain is a pretty weak 10*, and crafting it can add about 300 attack or so, but... is the average damage actually higher with a crit build and FI main?

GHNeko
Jul 30, 2014, 12:01 AM
You'd probably need some extra multipliers. I'm not going to do the math atm lol.

FI Crit Builds have potential but yeah you really are going to need multipliers in order to have Crit Strike raise average damage enough to be good.

I'm working on a crit build right now so I'll let you know how that works out.

Achelousaurus
Jul 30, 2014, 03:37 AM
7* + weapons have a 10% damage variance but if you craft them it becomes 45% (i.e. 55% minimum damage).
Red and Blue series weapons have 45% damage variance anyway, so you might as well craft them.
But beware that crafting later levels will raise equipment requirements, I had a Blue Katana require 450 dex at lvl 4, making it unusable for longer than it took me to equip Boulay Obs.
Luckily there are items to lower requirements by 10% for cheap in the player shop (100% success).
There are also items to lower requirements by 20% but they are very expensive.

Finally, Great success when crafting can add 1 (or more?) classes that can equip the weapon (my Blue Katana can be equipped by ranger now).
You can also use items to add a single class with a specific item, but these items cost upward of 1 million in the player shop.
I heard something about it being worth for some weapon / class combination even at 10* + but I never tried and don't really care.

Actually got a question of my own, too.
Not sure about TMG, Knuckles, Dagger and Double Saber gear.
How do I activate these?
And how do I fill TMG gear? Dagger gear is filled by attacks in midair?

the_importer_
Jul 30, 2014, 07:11 AM
What would be the proper way to install the update via the Tweaker? I've actually did a backup of all the files this time when prompted, so I was wondering what would be the best procedure to update?

Will the Tweaker automatically see that I have the backup files and restore them or should I do the restores them myself with the Tweaker and if so, what's the best order to do them (Story, English, Large Files, etc...)?

Kondibon
Jul 30, 2014, 07:18 AM
What would be the proper way to install the update via the Tweaker? I've actually did a backup of all the files this time when prompted, so I was wondering what would be the best procedure to update?

Will the Tweaker automatically see that I have the backup files and restore them or should I do the restores them myself with the Tweaker and if so, what's the best order to do them (Story, English, Large Files, etc...)?I restore them before updating. I dunno if there's an option to do it automatically or not. And the order doesn't matter, there's no overlap in the patches.

Actually got a question of my own, too.
Not sure about TMG, Knuckles, Dagger and Double Saber gear.
How do I activate these?
And how do I fill TMG gear? Dagger gear is filled by attacks in midair?TMG gear is just a damage bonus based on how high it is, it increases when you hit stuff, decreases by 1 bar when you're hit, and fully when you're knocked down. Knuckle gear just makes attacks faster and goes up by 1 bar each time you attack, then resets when you stop attacking. Dagger Gear increases when you use a PA that makes you go higher in the air (raging waltz, shoot polka, quick march, symphonic drive, and facet fiola I think) or use the spin guard, It resets when you land or get hit; It's also a simple damage multiplier. Double saber gear is charged when you hit stuff and activated by the shift action to make a damaging wind around you, the more bars you have full the longer it lasts, you can also JA it. Also Chaos riser consumes the gear to make the AoE bigger.

the_importer_
Jul 30, 2014, 08:51 AM
I restore them before updating. I dunno if there's an option to do it automatically or not. And the order doesn't matter, there's no overlap in the patches.

Yikes, this is taking a long time! I'm pretty sure just running the update and then re-patching takes less time. I'll have to clock this one day.

Kondibon
Jul 30, 2014, 08:54 AM
Yikes, this is taking a long time! I'm pretty sure just running the update and then re-patching takes less time. I'll have to clock this one day.Huh? It takes a couple of seconds for me to restore backups. Are you sure you're restoring the backups and not "uninstalling" the patches?

the_importer_
Jul 30, 2014, 09:19 AM
Huh? It takes a couple of seconds for me to restore backups. Are you sure you're restoring the backups and not "uninstalling" the patches?

oh crap, I think this is what I did -_-

Good think I'm remoting at home from work, plenty of time to fix that.

Achelousaurus
Jul 30, 2014, 10:48 AM
XD
That is something I never thought of.

Anyway, thanks again Kondibon. I didn't know TMG, Knuckles and TD gears are just passive boosts but thought you'd have to activate them like Katana gear and was worried I'm missing out on them.

suzaku0zero0
Jul 30, 2014, 12:32 PM
I have a Haze Via with negative hunter at potential 3, if I want to change the potential to toxic infection, will toxic infection automatically unlock to potential 3? or do I need to regrind Haze Via to unlock all 3 levels of toxic infection?

Sandmind
Jul 30, 2014, 02:22 PM
I have a Haze Via with negative hunter at potential 3, if I want to change the potential to toxic infection, will toxic infection automatically unlock to potential 3? or do I need to regrind Haze Via to unlock all 3 levels of toxic infection?

Dudu will give you lv1 of the other potential.

EspeonageTieler
Jul 30, 2014, 04:28 PM
anyone know what difficulty you have to kill the knight guy on in the new limited quest for a chance at his sword?

Otokonokotron
Jul 30, 2014, 06:07 PM
i see someone with a 3* rifle at extend level sixteen. i have a 1* katana thats only level 13 extend and i cant make it go higher. any reason why?

Yden
Jul 30, 2014, 06:20 PM
i see someone with a 3* rifle at extend level sixteen. i have a 1* katana thats only level 13 extend and i cant make it go higher. any reason why?

You probably haven't learned the higher recipes yet.

Otokonokotron
Jul 30, 2014, 06:24 PM
You probably haven't learned the higher recipes yet.

lolwut?
how do u do that? ive never even had any idea.

Yden
Jul 30, 2014, 06:31 PM
lolwut?
how do u do that? ive never even had any idea.

Look at your crafting achievements. Some of them unlock more recipes.

Otokonokotron
Jul 30, 2014, 06:37 PM
Look at your crafting achievements. Some of them unlock more recipes.

aaaaah that explains it im on vita (no translate) so that wouldnt have been apparent to me. k thanks guess ill go check that out then.

Chigun
Jul 30, 2014, 07:58 PM
What are large files, anyway? It's not really self-explanatory, so I never downloaded the patch for them.

viciousbrandon
Jul 30, 2014, 08:43 PM
Anyone have a screen shot or know what the mag device is from Xie quest?

the_importer_
Jul 30, 2014, 08:52 PM
Not counting dying, how will I know if I killed enough enemies for an S Ranking? I know I don'y have to kill them all, but a nice indicator would be nice.

Shirotsu
Jul 30, 2014, 11:05 PM
Now that I'm getting higher level on my gunner I'm wondering what a good unit set under 10 stars is (dont have premium). Also what should I begin killing in hopes of it dropping 10* units?

Aquanos
Jul 30, 2014, 11:31 PM
So I got a new debit card and I wanna connect it to my PSOes Account/Google Account.
How do I go about doing so?

I'll be loading up PSOes to find up also, I just find it better if I get an answer before it loads
up so I don't have to go through the trouble of finding out

Okay so now this is a problem...should I post in AC thread?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/HHdMsnI.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Skyly
Jul 31, 2014, 12:02 AM
Just sync your new debit card to your google wallet account. When you go to buy AC from PSO2es you have the option to which card to use. You can delete your old one and you'll only have the option to use the new one or just keep both and use the correct one when PSO2es ask you.

Aquanos
Jul 31, 2014, 12:11 AM
Just sync your new debit card to your google wallet account. When you go to buy AC from PSO2es you have the option to which card to use. You can delete your old one and you'll only have the option to use the new one or just keep both and use the correct one when PSO2es ask you.

Ah thank you.

I Think theres something wrong with my PSOes though. I Edited the problem in my last post. Not sure what the error box says.

edit

nvm
thanks for the help

SakoHaruo
Jul 31, 2014, 12:15 AM
Now that I'm getting higher level on my gunner I'm wondering what a good unit set under 10 stars is (dont have premium). Also what should I begin killing in hopes of it dropping 10* units?

Hmm, no premium? Alright then, you should probably go with the Tian 9* set and grind Extreme Quest (Aquatic) for a White Tail during the next boost week which starts on 8/6 (I think). The Tian set gives the same set bonus as its superior version. I believe the only difference here is the amount of resistance, total HP, and Def stats. Basically they can take more damage than you, but they won't hit harder than you since the attack power bonuses are exaclty the same.

As for the white tail unit; I completed about 7 full runs (about 70 passes) during the last boost week (7/23 - 7/29), came out with four white tails. I was using 250% RDB throughout the entire run, so I'd suggest you start running TD EQ for cubes and trade them in for 250% boost. The odds of you getting a white tail from ExQ are very high. All you need to do is save passes, stock up on boost and complete as many runs as possible while a 100%+ boost day/week is active.

If you can't get the 10* white tail then the next best thing would be the Tian + 9* white tail unit.

Here they are:

Tian 9*

Rear: リア/ティアンリン

Arm : アーム/ティアンエン

White Tail 9/10*

Leg (9*): レッグ/ブラッカテイル

Leg (10*): You'll have to hunt for it in ExQ since you can't buy in shop. But here: レッグ/ホワイトテイル

I'm not sure if there's anything better for someone who doesn't have premium. If there is then someone should probably correct me. o3o

final_attack
Jul 31, 2014, 12:20 AM
Might want to craft that Tian ._. I think it's hidden bonus is Ranged-Resistance.

Crafting them to R-Def requirement will give more HP + PP, and more S-Def, I think ...... Oh right, I think the bonus for Tian is 0 HP 0 PP.

GHNeko
Jul 31, 2014, 01:23 AM
Does Jellen count as a status effect, and thusly proc Chase Advance?

final_attack
Jul 31, 2014, 01:27 AM
As far as I know, Jellen doesn't count ...... along with Quartz poisoned parts.

GHNeko
Jul 31, 2014, 01:30 AM
That's soooo duumbbbb if that's the case.

It's freaking Jellen man what the hell.

final_attack
Jul 31, 2014, 01:33 AM
I think what counts .... is bad stats that's shown beside the target name ..... And Jellen didn't give the symbol, right?

vergil44747
Jul 31, 2014, 01:38 AM
O i have successfully used the tweaker to install the game and both the English patch and large files patch. My question is that i see vids on youtube of peopel playing with the server announcements and announcement ribbon scroll in English and am wondering how to do this as mine are in Japanese, also my item names aren't all being translated, and are they translated before you pick them up (when you loot)? or just in your invo?

Thanks - Valkry

GHNeko
Jul 31, 2014, 01:42 AM
I think what counts .... is bad stats that's shown beside the target name ..... And Jellen didn't give the symbol, right?

Jellen does infact have a symbol.

I know this because I saw the Jellen Symbol next to Loser's name when playing an MPA a few days ago.

...Yes.

Someone brought Jellen to a luther fight and inflicted him with jellen.

final_attack
Jul 31, 2014, 01:49 AM
Kinda wondering about that ... and went into JP Wiki .....

Jelen Shot got a special note. With Google translate, it says "invalid" ._.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/ayuYg/b26aa48e11.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

GHNeko
Jul 31, 2014, 02:21 AM
Did you check both?

final_attack
Jul 31, 2014, 03:03 AM
Um .... both? ._.

Do you meant Chase Advance and Chase Advance Plus? If that what you meant .... the only difference is just, Chase Advance Plus worked for Tech damage and Range damage in JP Wiki ._. Chase Advance only work for Striking damage

Checked the Jellen Shot description in Ra ...... But it doesn't mention anything about Fi's Chase Advance.

Fatalystic
Jul 31, 2014, 03:14 AM
Kinda wondering about that ... and went into JP Wiki .....

Jelen Shot got a special note. With Google translate, it says "invalid" ._.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/ayuYg/b26aa48e11.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

The Ranger's "Jellen Shot"'s attack down debuff is not considered a "status ailment", therefore Chase Advance has no effect.

...is how I'm reading it.

Chigun
Jul 31, 2014, 06:11 AM
What are large files?

WildarmsRE5
Jul 31, 2014, 06:17 AM
What are large files?translates operator messages, you know, those women that photobomb your screen to tell something important (or not) and some other things.

Chigun
Jul 31, 2014, 06:18 AM
translates operator messages, you know, those women that photobomb your screen to tell something important (or not) and some other things.

Ah, thank you very much. :-)

Achelousaurus
Jul 31, 2014, 06:41 AM
I gotta ask about AC Scratch again.
I only see AC scratch and Gold Scratch in the AC shop, not the different themes (Shining Heroes, Electronic Diva, etc.).
Do I get to pick which theme I want once I use the Scratch ticket?

Also, is Shining Heroes already over?

Fatalystic
Jul 31, 2014, 07:02 AM
I only see AC scratch and Gold Scratch in the AC shop, not the different themes (Shining Heroes, Electronic Diva, etc.).

Tickets you buy in the shop can be used for any AC scratch.

Ordy
Jul 31, 2014, 07:11 AM

In the AC shop, you can buy 12 AC scratch tickets for 2200 AC, or 11 gold for 5000 AC. Then you have to go to the "Scratch Drawings" (where you scratch FUN tickets).

The first 4 lines before FUN scratch are the lines for the 4 AC scratches (the new and old one, regular and gold). There you pick the theme you want, the game will ask you if you want to use direct AC or scratch tickets. That's it.

And yes, Shining Heroes is over now. You have the expiration date next to the Scratch name. Here, I hope this helps:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/WaoKkF3.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

viciousbrandon
Jul 31, 2014, 07:32 AM
Anyone have a screen shot of what the mag device is from the quest Xie gives?

aldy002
Jul 31, 2014, 07:37 AM
if i use the extra voice i bought
will i be able to use it with all my character in the same ship?

Ordy
Jul 31, 2014, 07:40 AM
Anyone have a screen shot of what the mag device is from the quest Xie gives?
here

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://pso2.jp/players/collaboration/sfc/image/screenshot/collabo01_4.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

No, voice tickets are bound to one character, like accessories and hairstyle tickets.

oratank
Jul 31, 2014, 07:40 AM

no every ticket except emo use for 1character

_mist
Jul 31, 2014, 07:52 AM
Starting from level 95 how many Food Device / S-ATK Min should it take to hit Lv175

Do Food Device / S-ATK exist?

Sizustar
Jul 31, 2014, 08:30 AM
Starting from level 95 how many Food Device / S-ATK Min should it take to hit Lv175

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/mag_4.php#nav

Achelousaurus
Jul 31, 2014, 08:39 AM
Much obliged.

Ordy
Jul 31, 2014, 08:42 AM

You need 24100 Food points to level a mag from 1->175. 1->95 is 6250 points, that's 17850 points for the last 80 levels.
That means you'll need 595 mini food devices (+30 each) or 75 regular food devices (+240 each) if your level 95 mag is a pure ATK mag.

And yes they do, AC scratch only.

Ashvanale
Jul 31, 2014, 08:44 AM
Uh is there a working guide to use a vpn with the vita version? Thank you

GHNeko
Jul 31, 2014, 10:41 AM
Um .... both? ._.

Arent there 2 japanese wikis that are commonly used?

I know there are 2 on front page of google lol.

final_attack
Jul 31, 2014, 10:56 AM
Oh, my bad ...... I didn't know there's another wiki ^^;

Is the other one .... http://pso2wiki.net/ ..... ?

If it is .... there's no explanation regarding Jellen Shot effect for Chase Advance. Just basic description ^^;

Poyonche
Jul 31, 2014, 11:32 AM
Well, on XQ stages i Jellen shoted an ennemy, we killed it, it didnt count as a "Status effect killed ennemy" :/

GHNeko
Jul 31, 2014, 11:38 AM
Oh, my bad ...... I didn't know there's another wiki ^^;

Is the other one .... http://pso2wiki.net/ ..... ?

If it is .... there's no explanation regarding Jellen Shot effect for Chase Advance. Just basic description ^^;

Ah okay. Thanks for the help regardless. This just killed my FI/RA build. Oh well.

Well, on XQ stages i Jellen shoted an ennemy, we killed it, it didnt count as a "Status effect killed ennemy" :/

UGH. I fail to see why the OG status ailment was degraded so fiercely man.

vergil44747
Jul 31, 2014, 11:40 AM
translates operator messages, you know, those women that photobomb your screen to tell something important (or not) and some other things.

Yes this is what is never translated for me :x and I dont know if when events and stuff happen cause neither is the Info ribbon

Otokonokotron
Jul 31, 2014, 01:41 PM
is there a translated list of the crafting achievements?

mostly im wondering because i just unlocked 14-16 for one star melee, and theres a mystery square between that one and the one that says it unlocks levels 18 and 19. is that square that says to perform level 14 crafts 25 times needed to make the jump to 17?

OOOOoo o wait or do the squares go in order? so i have to finish the green square (crafting the 14s) before i can make 18s. so that means i can already make 17s? (yes, that did seem to be the case)

Shirotsu
Jul 31, 2014, 04:05 PM
How can I create my own picture for a team emblem and add it into the game?

Hatsodoom
Jul 31, 2014, 11:07 PM
Something seems to be wrong with Lisa's Client Order, "This is a Ranger for Sure!". I defeated a Quartz Dragon, twice, using only a Launcher, but the kill count for the order didn't go up. What gives?

Edit: Nevermind, the game didn't say for me that it had to be Lvl 41+, but I read it on a site.

Aquanos
Jul 31, 2014, 11:19 PM
Dafuq happened to the cow man T-Shirt that I just bought for 3.4mil the other day.
牛マンTシャツF
It's 600k now like wtf?
are people undercutting or is it being handed out again somewhere?

arnd
Jul 31, 2014, 11:40 PM
Dafuq happened to the cow man T-Shirt that I just bought for 3.4mil the other day.
牛マンTシャツF
It's 600k now like wtf?
are people undercutting or is it being handed out again somewhere?

Both male and female versions of the outfit actually drop. From something in the limited quest, to be precise: it was either Cougar or Knight Gear.

Aquanos
Jul 31, 2014, 11:51 PM
Both male and female versions of the outfit actually drop. From something in the limited quest, to be precise: it was either Cougar or Knight Gear.

wow thats freaking great.
LQ broke spirita market
broke stamina market

gg well played

GHNeko
Jul 31, 2014, 11:56 PM
LQ broke spirita market
broke stamina market

gg well played

this upsets me lol

but i guess this means i need to sell another unit fodder family then

ugh

all the spirit i's i had saved up.

the KG Souls are gonna be worth a lot more than cougars tho by the end of this LQ.

UnLucky
Aug 1, 2014, 12:11 AM
Good, it makes high slots actually feasible.

Unless you fail a 90% once, then you lose everything ever.

At least it doesn't drop absolutely worthless shit like rank IV affixes.

GHNeko
Aug 1, 2014, 01:43 AM
b-but muh economy exploitation.

unluckyyyyy plsssss

UnLucky
Aug 1, 2014, 01:54 AM
Just do your TAs before they break those too

Miyuki_Kamiko
Aug 1, 2014, 12:00 PM
you need to reach a certain crafting rank i don't remember what rank though think it's either 15 or 20 could be wrong

Elycia
Aug 1, 2014, 12:30 PM
Hi, since the DDoS I didn't play PSO2 anymore but since I saw the amazon method I tried to set it up.
Apparently I don't have any Credit Card, but someone said prepaid cards work (also paysafecards?) I'd be really happy, if anyone here could answer to that.

Generally, which prepaid cards would work, if any at all? (If they do work, do the cent or does the spent € come back or does it only apply to credit cards?)
Thanks rly much for taking your time to answer.
In the end, if anyone knows that the € DOES come back to the owner of the prepaid card....would anyone be so kind to lend it shortly to me?
I hesitated a long time to ask this but I don't see any other solution currently, since vpns seem really risky. Ty.

se7iin
Aug 1, 2014, 02:14 PM
What is needed to play PSO2 now? I haven't played since the end of last year. I keep seeing a lot of stuff about needing a vpn, servers being down, etc. Is it still as simple as installing pso or just using the tweaker to install and patch? And does everyone need to use a vpn (or similar solution) or is it only affecting some people/isp/regions? I'm in the US.

Terrence
Aug 1, 2014, 02:25 PM
LQ broke spirita market
broke stamina market

gg well played
Yeah, you cannot screw people anymore with your market dominance. Sad, isn't it ? :-P

HeyItsTHK
Aug 1, 2014, 02:46 PM
What is needed to play PSO2 now? I haven't played since the end of last year. I keep seeing a lot of stuff about needing a vpn, servers being down, etc. Is it still as simple as installing pso or just using the tweaker to install and patch? And does everyone need to use a vpn (or similar solution) or is it only affecting some people/isp/regions? I'm in the US.

Install game use tweaker to patch. (I tend to use the official launcher to patch then use tweaker to apply english patches). Some people are able to connect without a vpn, but I'm one of those that can't. One way to check is to see if you can get to pso2.jp without it timing out. If you can, you don't need a vpn. If you can't, then you do.

se7iin
Aug 1, 2014, 03:10 PM
Install game use tweaker to patch. (I tend to use the official launcher to patch then use tweaker to apply english patches). Some people are able to connect without a vpn, but I'm one of those that can't. One way to check is to see if you can get to pso2.jp without it timing out. If you can, you don't need a vpn. If you can't, then you do.

Thanks for the help. Looks like vpn it is... :rant:

moorebounce
Aug 1, 2014, 03:16 PM
I'm looking for a good Br/Hu skill tree build on the current website. So far all the ones I found through search can't be looked at being from the old website. I already know the trees will be changed in a month but I have a reset ticket burning my pocket. My Br/Hu is 70/70 with the extra 10 skill points in both classes. So if someone could point me in the right direction the help would be much appreciated

Aquanos
Aug 1, 2014, 03:28 PM
I Didn't back up my win32 folder when I added the nude mod.
curious of how to revert it back to normal. plus the nipples aren't
even that noticeable so it's like a let down, rather have it normal again.

blace
Aug 1, 2014, 03:49 PM
Run a file check.

Drifting Fable
Aug 1, 2014, 03:49 PM
What is the better Soul for a PP unit set build for melee? The tried and true Quartz sporting 3pp, The defensive Ex sporting 4, or the new Knight Gear which also sports 4. I'd mention Rappy but it seems the least beneficial for melee.

Scale of Judgment
Aug 1, 2014, 05:01 PM
What is the better Soul for a PP unit set build for melee? The tried and true Quartz sporting 3pp, The defensive Ex sporting 4, or the new Knight Gear which also sports 4. I'd mention Rappy but it seems the least beneficial for melee.

Quartz, it also boosts spirit3 affixing by 20%.

GHNeko
Aug 1, 2014, 09:14 PM
Is fighting Doritios on N over and over still the best way to get EXP?

Or should it be SH now?

or H?

idk.

horseship
Aug 1, 2014, 09:21 PM
Doritos is terrible exp unless you're just spamming N runs on SH blocks and you're under level 30. Falz arms in Raging Dark Arms is also terrible exp, even on SH with like 30 second runs.

The amount of exp you get is too little compared to how long it takes to start up and complete each quest.

GHNeko
Aug 1, 2014, 09:40 PM
Yeah so in the interest of getting the most out of the runs, what difficulties should you be running?

SakoHaruo
Aug 1, 2014, 10:49 PM
Run TD3, nothing else.

My new character hit 60/60/63/30 during the recent 150% boost week - created 3 days before boost week begin. There's another one on 8/6.

GHNeko
Aug 1, 2014, 11:29 PM
Well i was talking about the Falz EQs. >_>

UnLucky
Aug 1, 2014, 11:51 PM
I got like 90k exp per run with boosters doing arms, how is that bad?

Apoopoo just takes too long. Try H or VH and see if people can spam it fast enough. I don't think it's worth burning tickets, though.

Mothership EQ is pretty good, especially if you've got a bunch of rare COs handy.

SakoHaruo
Aug 1, 2014, 11:57 PM
Well i was talking about the Falz EQs. >_>

And I'm telling YOU there's a better/faster way to level up. So... prepare for 8/6 boost week and enjoy those golden numbers. No one runs Falz for exp unless there's a boost week.

UnLucky
Aug 1, 2014, 11:57 PM
Tell me how to run TD3 when there's a Falz EQ going

SakoHaruo
Aug 2, 2014, 12:01 AM
Tell me how to run TD3 when there's a Falz EQ going

Logout > Exit game.

There you go. TD3. o3o

Wise Man
Aug 2, 2014, 12:13 AM
So this might seem like a strange question but how exactly does everyone take such awesome screenshots? Every one I take has the menu on one side, the chat box on the other and it just looks very... well, not good lol

Aquanos
Aug 2, 2014, 12:16 AM
Run a file check.

Nothing.

Re-patch everything maybe?

Rain Walker
Aug 2, 2014, 12:23 AM
So this might seem like a strange question but how exactly does everyone take such awesome screenshots? Every one I take has the menu on one side, the chat box on the other and it just looks very... well, not good lol

There is an option called "shooting(?) option". Hiding the UI option for screenshot should be there.

SakoHaruo
Aug 2, 2014, 12:24 AM

If you ask some of the regulars in the Fashion/Screenshot you'll probably get a much better answer. Now sure if they actually check the Q&A.

You can turn the hud off (not entirely. it just won't appear on screenshots) by looking through the options menu.

GHNeko
Aug 2, 2014, 12:25 AM
And I'm telling YOU there's a better/faster way to level up. So... prepare for 8/6 boost week and enjoy those golden numbers. No one runs Falz for exp unless there's a boost week.

I mean. Thanks for not answering my question at all. Regardless of what you tell me and what is a better/worse way to get EXP. It's all really besides the point. I axe'd a question and I was looking for an answer relevant to the question I axe'd.

Not TD3. Not Angel. Not Hunar. Not Border-Breaker. Not Mega-Mecha Madness. None of the other EQs.

Like really now.

SakoHaruo
Aug 2, 2014, 12:29 AM
I mean. Thanks for not answering my question at all. Regardless of what you tell me and what is a better/worse way to get EXP. It's all really besides the point. I axe'd a question and I was looking for an answer relevant to the question I axe'd.

Not TD3. Not Angel. Not Hunar. None of the other EQs.

Like really now.

A: Run 12 man with pro friends.

Btw even with that setup, a random 12 man LQ would net you more exp in the same time. So yeah, stay free.

Wise Man
Aug 2, 2014, 12:30 AM
Awesome, thank you for the help!

HeyItsTHK
Aug 2, 2014, 12:48 AM
What's the difference between Active Cap A and Active Cap B? Or more importantly, which one matches your outfit color? (assuming it's B cause it costs more)

SakoHaruo
Aug 2, 2014, 12:54 AM
What's the difference between Active Cap A and Active Cap B? Or more importantly, which one matches your outfit color? (assuming it's B cause it costs more)

Can you provide a link for those accessories? If on PSO2.jp, It should say which one changes color in the description.

UnLucky
Aug 2, 2014, 01:04 AM
Active Cap A does not change color.

UnLucky
Aug 2, 2014, 01:25 AM
I wish there was a block for people to go when they just want to completely ignore the trash EQ that ruins all the MPAs that are actually worth doing

chaosheal
Aug 2, 2014, 01:40 AM
So I finally got back in the game, able to connect with a VPN and all but it looks pretty desert o.o almost like nobody plays it anymore, I'm concerned.

I see some activity on the forums of course but where are all the people on ship 2 ??

edit : that came out right, i'm tired lel

HeyItsTHK
Aug 2, 2014, 01:57 AM
I wish there was a block for people to go when they just want to completely ignore the trash EQ that ruins all the MPAs that are actually worth doing

I think I've lost more TD3's than won at this point. Have people really figured out what all the priority problems are? Sheesh.

horseship
Aug 2, 2014, 03:09 AM
I asked this before and got no response: How can I set up quick weapon switching on my 360 pad? I have joy2key working, it's just that I don't know how to unmap my d-pad in the pso2 settings. There doesn't seem to be an unmap option, and remapping buttons just seems to shift everything around so I don't know what to do.

GHNeko
Aug 2, 2014, 03:42 AM
I just learned to Press 1-0 Number Row (NUMPAD 0-1 is default tho) on the keyboard for quick weapon switching lol.

suzaku0zero0
Aug 2, 2014, 06:43 AM
I completed a bunch of co in preparation for BO, but forgot which CO is for which level

How can I tell the minimum required level to submit a co without exp penalty, via reading the co description?

SakoHaruo
Aug 2, 2014, 07:29 AM
I asked this before and got no response: How can I set up quick weapon switching on my 360 pad? I have joy2key working, it's just that I don't know how to unmap my d-pad in the pso2 settings. There doesn't seem to be an unmap option, and remapping buttons just seems to shift everything around so I don't know what to do.

I find it hilarious that I'm the only control user who knows about this; you just have to hit the same key twice. If you want to remove the X button you simply press X > Select a key! > press X again and the button will disappear.

Step 1: Locate which key the button you want to remove is bind to.

Step 2: Once located press the same button that was bind to that key.

Step 3: When it's time to select a new button you want to map there, press the same button.

Rejoice. \o/

Also I don't use J2K so I wouldn't know much about the program. But, for Xpadder to work you also have to change the the in-game quick switch setting from NUMPAD to 1 - 0, you may need to do the same thing on J2K. I believe for controller users it's set to NUMPAD by default. Oh, I almost forgot, Direct Chat needs to be turned off at all times.

horseship
Aug 2, 2014, 04:36 PM
Wow, I never thought to try that. Thanks!

se7iin
Aug 2, 2014, 07:45 PM
Whats the easiest way to install the game if you can't access pso2.jp ?

.Jack
Aug 2, 2014, 08:02 PM
Is a rod better to use Ilbarta with than a talis? I'm not sure exactly how the whole stacking up damage thing works with that tech. Does it reset once the thrown talis wears off?

Bloothehegdehog
Aug 2, 2014, 08:13 PM
Are there any other VPNs that work like hotspot shield (allowing you to make the internet think you're from japan) but for free forever?

UnLucky
Aug 2, 2014, 08:37 PM
Is a rod better to use Ilbarta with than a talis? I'm not sure exactly how the whole stacking up damage thing works with that tech. Does it reset once the thrown talis wears off?
It stays on the target even if you switch weapons and is shared by everyone. Every time anyone hits something with Ilbarta, you've all got about five seconds to hit it again or you'll lose the stack. You'll get another 5s if you hit them so you don't have to really worry about it to much, but it's still best to ramp up the count fast with Elysion, then switch to a weapon you can nuke with really hard (talis, bow, partisan, mechguns).

Rain Walker
Aug 2, 2014, 08:40 PM
How to ilbarta? Properly way i mean

.Jack
Aug 2, 2014, 09:29 PM
It stays on the target even if you switch weapons and is shared by everyone. Every time anyone hits something with Ilbarta, you've all got about five seconds to hit it again or you'll lose the stack. You'll get another 5s if you hit them so you don't have to really worry about it to much, but it's still best to ramp up the count fast with Elysion, then switch to a weapon you can nuke with really hard (talis, bow, partisan, mechguns).

Oh, I see. This is very useful info. thanks.

Sizustar
Aug 2, 2014, 11:36 PM
How to ilbarta? Properly way i mean

As the only weapon with a ice element bonus is a Wand, most people use a Tali with the Tali bonus for 20% more damage,

Bio-Tali or one that deals with specific enemy(Darker) ect is used.
And remember that the 7th cast deals the highest damage, and the bonus start over.

And how to use it properly?
Just cast it on the enemy, weak spot if possible.
In TD3, it has near infinite range, so use it in TPS mode to reach Darker tower and Infected Air ship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF1mq-y1Z0o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF1mq-y1Z0o

HeyItsTHK
Aug 3, 2014, 03:48 AM
You just link that video every chance you get huh? :P

Achelousaurus
Aug 3, 2014, 03:55 AM
What's the fastest way to get a Blue Container for the Bingo?

Rain Walker
Aug 3, 2014, 04:13 AM
What's the fastest way to get a Blue Container for the Bingo?

Nab1 TA 2nd area

final_attack
Aug 3, 2014, 04:52 AM
Is it possible to obtain Ra Barta in current LQ?

I'm aiming for lv 16, but still no luck so far .... I wonder if I looked at the wrong place :/
I needed that additional freeze chance for support purpose.

If it's not possible in current LQ, where can I find it?

I'm already using Force btw.

Thank you.

dr apocalipsis
Aug 3, 2014, 06:05 AM
Translation please?

RandomKai
Aug 3, 2014, 06:40 AM
Is it possible to perform a Lobby Action of the opposite gender through the quick menu rather than pressing Ctrl+Alt+* on the keyboard?

BIG OLAF
Aug 3, 2014, 08:56 AM
Is it possible to perform a Lobby Action of the opposite gender through the quick menu rather than pressing Ctrl+Alt+* on the keyboard?

You can either do that, or just type it in the chatbox. Besides that, nope.

Does anyone know if the new rare duck enemy drops anything significant? My guess is 'no'.

WildarmsRE5
Aug 3, 2014, 09:13 AM
You can either do that, or just type it in the chatbox. Besides that, nope.

Does anyone know if the new rare duck enemy drops anything significant? My guess is 'no'.what rare duck?

did you mean the purple Talobecko?

its been released ever since they released Seabed AQ.

it drops a 10* rod with Crimson Crystal latent (Fire Tech)

Aquanos
Aug 3, 2014, 09:39 AM
when using the ニョイボウ does the weapon have to be out before the crystal appears or is this a rumor?