PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Achelousaurus
Aug 5, 2015, 06:44 AM
Much obliged.

Poyonche
Aug 5, 2015, 06:59 AM
Odd, I've fought the boss solo twice on XH now and have yet to see the "death curse". All I know is I'm breaking the mirror and tails asap.

When the operator says it is getting weaker, it will put its ass a little above the floor, absorb idk what, purple air or a thing like that, then it will slash forward, if you get hit, you lose HP (captain obvious) and a blue ball will float above your head -> it is the dead curse, when it is red, the boss will slash in the air or something like that, and you will die. :3

Where does that new rifle PA drop?

Kuron area.

cragner2
Aug 5, 2015, 07:53 AM
I'm confused on what main stat Jet Boots use...clearly they need T-Atk to even equip anything, but people say building S-Atk is still the best? am i missing something lol?

final_attack
Aug 5, 2015, 07:59 AM
I'm confused on what main stat Jet Boots use...clearly they need T-Atk to even equip anything, but people say building S-Atk is still the best? am i missing something lol?

It's okay to go with S-Atk if you main Bo (since you can use SwitchStrike), goes pretty well with Hu sub too. Go T-Atk if you're not going as Bo-main (Fi-main with LimitBreak).

Vatallus
Aug 5, 2015, 08:26 AM
When the operator says it is getting weaker, it will put its ass a little above the floor, absorb idk what, purple air or a thing like that, then it will slash forward, if you get hit, you lose HP (captain obvious) and a blue ball will float above your head -> it is the dead curse, when it is red, the boss will slash in the air or something like that, and you will die. :3

Kuron area.

Run away from it like Gal's tornado.

AlphaBlob
Aug 5, 2015, 11:11 AM
Gal's limited quest is gone, what's the best way to farm for gold badge now?

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 11:29 AM
Gal's limited quest is gone, what's the best way to farm for gold badge now?
AFIK only 2 EQ that still giving out badges: Bikini Wars 3 and profound invasion

AlphaBlob
Aug 5, 2015, 11:36 AM
AFIK only 2 EQ that still giving out badges: Bikini Wars 3 and profound invasion
Ouch, well if I can't manage to get 250 badge from them, I'll just wait for the obvious 13* pass. :(

Or just farm for a better 13*

cragner2
Aug 5, 2015, 12:54 PM
How does Elemental Burst on Jet Boots work? and What do i do to dodge attacks....I'm afraid to press Shift because it will just change my element back and also doesnt really seem to save me ever.

Aug 5, 2015, 01:39 PM
Q: Why do the gold/yellow Luxe armors sell for twice as much or more than the black version?

I can understand that the 10* Luxe are cheaper as there are fewer players that are able to buy but the black version isn't that far away requirement-wise and offers the same PP +10 with better everything else. Noticed a while back when I was seeing what it was going for before I put mine up for sale and the curiosity has gotten the better of me

GoldenFalcon
Aug 5, 2015, 01:57 PM
Q: Why do the gold/yellow Luxe armors sell for twice as much or more than the black version?

I can understand that the 10* Luxe are cheaper as there are fewer players that are able to buy but the black version isn't that far away requirement-wise and offers the same PP +10 with better everything else. Noticed a while back when I was seeing what it was going for before I put mine up for sale and the curiosity has gotten the better of me

Looks.

And possibly scarcity

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2015, 01:58 PM

I can understand that the 10* Luxe are cheaper as there are fewer players that are able to buy but the black version isn't that far away requirement-wise and offers the same PP +10 with better everything else. Noticed a while back when I was seeing what it was going for before I put mine up for sale and the curiosity has gotten the better of meProbably supply. They pretty much get replaced by the black/blue ones as ET rewards in higher difficulties and people don't stay in normal/hard long.

Aug 5, 2015, 02:29 PM
That works. Thank you

myomomi
Aug 5, 2015, 02:43 PM
Hi guys I just got an error that says "Windows Process (Rundll32) has stopped working "
it pops up like every five minute or so while I was playing PSO2. It doesn't happened before but it starts for about a week now.It's very annoying. How do I fix this?
Thanks in advance. Sorry for my English I'm not English speaking native.
by the way I was using PSO2Tweaker to update and play if that cause anything?

reaper527
Aug 5, 2015, 03:10 PM
i saw some units for sale with 5 slots that had ability 3 and a boost affix on them. is there any good way (read as 100%) to make these?

when i was playing around with the simulator, the best i could do was get it so that ability 3 had an 82% chance of affixing, and i can't imagine people are putting that kind of money into units when one of the abilities has an 82% chance of success (and that was with the 30% item and the passive 10% boost).

do people really attempt soul/shoot 3/fever/ability 3/shoot boost units with the odds of success being that low or is there some way i'm unaware of to boost ability 3's transfer rate? everything would have been at 100% if i didn't have to add a slot for the shoot boost, but it's not like i can just use 5s units and avoid that.

(i'm only asking for future reference. won't be affixing anything else for a while)

RedAA
Aug 5, 2015, 03:15 PM
Ability 3 is easier to transfer with Power3+Shoot3+Tech3 / Mind3+Body3+React3 for 60% success rate.

With boost week you can get 100%.

reaper527
Aug 5, 2015, 03:18 PM
Ability 3 is easier to transfer with Power3+Shoot3+Tech3 / Mind3+Body3+React3 for 60% success rate.

With boost week you can get 100%.

that's what i was doing, the problem was that when i went to use a shoot boost, it adds a slot (bringing me from 4s to 5s) and the add slot penalty was resulting in my final odds being < 100%.

(i tried playing around with anga soul + vinc as well to see if i could reach 100% there, but hit the same problem)

RedAA
Aug 5, 2015, 03:24 PM
that's what i was doing, the problem was that when i went to use a shoot boost, it adds a slot (bringing me from 4s to 5s) and the add slot penalty was resulting in my final odds being < 100%.

(i tried playing around with anga soul + vinc as well to see if i could reach 100% there, but hit the same problem)

What you are experiencing is the upslot penalty. The boost item from AC scratch works as any other affix, except it is 100%. You will need to use 5s fodder to achieve 100%.

reaper527
Aug 5, 2015, 03:32 PM
What you are experiencing is the upslot penalty. The boost item from AC scratch works as any other affix, except it is 100%. You will need to use 5s fodder to achieve 100%.

but doesn't using the ac scratch boost item ALWAYS add a slot (and then the affix itself is non-transferable)? wouldn't this just mean that if i used 5s fodder that using a stat boost item would bump me up to 6s and give me an even bigger slot penalty?

RedAA
Aug 5, 2015, 03:39 PM
but doesn't using the ac scratch boost item ALWAYS add a slot (and then the affix itself is non-transferable)? wouldn't this just mean that if i used 5s fodder that using a stat boost item would bump me up to 6s and give me an even bigger slot penalty?

No, what you do is 4 pick of the affixes you want, and the select the boost as the 5th affix.

reaper527
Aug 5, 2015, 03:56 PM
No, what you do is 4 pick of the affixes you want, and the select the boost as the 5th affix.

that did the trick on the simulator. i didn't realize that you could use a 5s base and only pick 4 affixes and then use an ac scratch booster for the 5th slot. i thought the ac scratch booster HAD to be an added slot.

thanks for clearing that up for me.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 5, 2015, 04:16 PM
that did the trick on the simulator. i didn't realize that you could use a 5s base and only pick 4 affixes and then use an ac scratch booster for the 5th slot. i thought the ac scratch booster HAD to be an added slot.

thanks for clearing that up for me.

When you use an Add Affix in-game, it actually selects it as your first affix before you do anything

Anduril
Aug 5, 2015, 06:13 PM
Hi guys I just got an error that says "Windows Process (Rundll32) has stopped working "
it pops up like every five minute or so while I was playing PSO2. It doesn't happened before but it starts for about a week now.It's very annoying. How do I fix this?
Thanks in advance. Sorry for my English I'm not English speaking native.
by the way I was using PSO2Tweaker to update and play if that cause anything?
Try disabling the item patch.

kurokyosuke
Aug 5, 2015, 08:57 PM
As of the latest update, aside from Beach Wars and Eluther, is there any way to get Badges? I was hoping to get another 300 for my Support Partner before the Badge Shop goes away. I can still make it with all the Beach EQs coming up in the next 2 weeks, but I'd rather get to 300 ASAP.

bLOODSAW
Aug 5, 2015, 09:15 PM
Question regarding Fury combo up on the hunter skill tree:

I read somewhere that the cap for multiple JA's in a row for this skill is 10%, so if I put 10 points into it, does it basically count as another JA bonus (auto 10% damage in one JA)?

GoldenFalcon
Aug 5, 2015, 09:28 PM
Question regarding Fury combo up on the hunter skill tree:

I read somewhere that the cap for multiple JA's in a row for this skill is 10%, so if I put 10 points into it, does it basically count as another JA bonus (auto 10% damage in one JA)?

Yes

If you're using it with Tech JA Advance (Fighter), you only really need 5 points

cragner2
Aug 5, 2015, 09:40 PM
The point of Ra/BR is to Apply Weak Bullet as Ranger then switch to a Bow to do strong hit with your bow...but I'm told that switching weapons will mess up Weak Bullet or something? Is this wrong information?

final_attack
Aug 5, 2015, 09:42 PM
The point of Ra/BR is to Apply Weak Bullet as Ranger then switch to a Bow to do strong hit with your bow...but I'm told that switching weapons will mess up Weak Bullet or something? Is this wrong information?

It'll mess up the WeakBullet loaded (you'll lose all remaining WB on cartridge if you change into Bow).

Applied WB will function as normal

Anduril
Aug 5, 2015, 09:44 PM
Switching weapons from Rifle to Bow will make you lose any extra Weak Bullets you have loaded. An applied one will still have effect, but if you had say three more Weak Bullet shots loaded, switching would make you lose them. With the DPS you can get from WB, Chase Arrow, Banish Arrow, and Last Nemesis, it doesn't really matter against most bosses to lose those extra bullets for the cooldown time. Also, RA's Bullet Keep will not work when switching to Bow, as it only works for switching between Rifles and Launchers.

cragner2
Aug 5, 2015, 09:56 PM
Switching weapons from Rifle to Bow will make you lose any extra Weak Bullets you have loaded. An applied one will still have effect, but if you had say three more Weak Bullet shots loaded, switching would make you lose them. With the DPS you can get from WB, Chase Arrow, Banish Arrow, and Last Nemesis, it doesn't really matter against most bosses to lose those extra bullets for the cooldown time. Also, RA's Bullet Keep will not work when switching to Bow, as it only works for switching between Rifles and Launchers.

Is this the same for Gu/Ra? Just more Close range since im to believe gunners have to stand in melee range for one of their damage multipliers

[Ayumi]
Aug 5, 2015, 10:29 PM
How do I get Oudo to give me his order?
I know I don't need to go all of Shiki's orders as I didn't touch the Facility on the last 2 character I unlocked him with, but he was unlocked for them at different times.

1st char I did it with, it was unlocked after I completed the 1st Kuron mission.
2nd character I did it with, it was unlocked after I completed the 1st Shironia mission (the 1st character I did not do Shironia).

I'm up to the 3rd and I did Shironia, and unlocked the exploration mission and he still won't give it to them.
What is the perquisite?

Anduril
Aug 5, 2015, 10:31 PM
Is this the same for Gu/Ra? Just more Close range since im to believe gunners have to stand in melee range for one of their damage multipliers
Yes, Zero Range Advance does require you to be in melee range, but for Gunner, you are looking to use your Chain Trigger skill to increase your damage multiplier. It is more than possible to get a decent chain going on a Weak Bullet (you have to get to know how long Weak Bullet lasts to be able to perfect this), or to try to switch from TMG to Rifle and back after applying a weak bullet on a chain (less doable since the longer the chain, the faster it fades), but either way, time is of the essence to get that chain up without letting it disappear. And yes, you do lose your loaded Weak Bullets when switching to TMGs.

AzureBlaze
Aug 6, 2015, 01:05 AM
Now that emergency maint is up & LQ is down...
Can I quote Kurokyosuke with

"As of the latest update, aside from Beach Wars and Eluther, is there any way to get Badges? I was hoping to get another 300 for my Support Partner before the Badge Shop goes away. I can still make it with all the Beach EQs coming up in the next 2 weeks, but I'd rather get to 300 ASAP."

And ask what is the point of the BW giving out 3 gold badges or something on XH if you get the S?
*If you spent all your badges on a wep=300 you'd have either like low golds or no golds now
*Gold badges are 300 or bust, you can't 'break them' into silvers/bronze to get lower prizes
*If you can only get 3 badges at a time, you need 100 runs of BW
*If you average 2 or 3 BW Sranks per occurrence...you probably can't get 100 runs in 2 weeks?
(Unless you spend every second on pso2 waiting for BW to pop out)
*Is it just meant to help people 'finish off' golds if you had like 275 at the end?
*Because they're marked with 2015 they'll be utterly worthless once the shop vanishes

I'm stuck here at like 203 badges or something and am SUPER frustrated. I just did not have 6 hours/day to spend spinning around in that LQ endlessly to rack up the badges before it closed.

cragner2
Aug 6, 2015, 01:38 AM
Im aware that Wired Lances have a lot of grabs, but how do these work on bosses? Are Wired lances very weak on bosses? and what about Partizans... i have never seen anyone in game use one and theres very few videos on youtube

Maximz
Aug 6, 2015, 02:31 AM
im actually in a similar boat as azureblaze. i've been away from the game for quiet sometime and i just BARELY got 300 gold badges before the LQ was taken down, with the LQ down i would like for another way to get gold badges aside from BW3 which only gives bout 2-3 per.

also i've seen there are Nox weapons...where do i get those?

@cragner, the wire lance grab attacks still work on bosses they just dont move them, IE: Heavenly fall normally lifts the monster in the air and throws them back on the ground, if used on a boss it lifts nothing into the and and smashes the ground with the wired lances and it will deal damage in that area, the amount of damage is still the same however bosses can hit you during this or walk away they are not immobile.

also i wouldnt say they are weak against bosses but rather harder to use against bosses.

i use partizans, Volgraptor is a very VERY useful PA and speed rain goes lovely with that partizan you get from diabo. the new PA is also very strong. partizans are pretty quick and deal good damage not as fast as other weapons but still pretty quick. for what its worth i've solo'd the rare version of blu-ringhada on SH with a partizan

wefwq
Aug 6, 2015, 02:38 AM
also i've seen there are Nox weapons...where do i get those?
It's actually being the darker den LQ quest drop back then, but due to ridiculously perfect design, LQ are now gone and there's no way to obtain it anymore, but you can still buy them from player shop (require 1 *12 weapon pass).

Maximz
Aug 6, 2015, 02:46 AM
you think there is a chance they'll bring back nox weapons? cuz there is atleast 3 that i want but i can only imagine the price tag being extremely high on them >_<

wefwq
Aug 6, 2015, 02:50 AM
you think there is a chance they'll bring back nox weapons? cuz there is atleast 3 that i want but i can only imagine the price tag being extremely high on them >_<
some of them are actually dirt cheap when *12 trading being a thing.

there's a chance for those weapon make a comeback, but first sega have to make those weapon drop somewhere else, or revive the quest itself.

and for reminder, you can get 3 *12 weapon trading pass from title reward.

Maximz
Aug 6, 2015, 02:59 AM
yea, i have the 12* trading passes thanks ^_^

well i hope the ones i want are dirt cheap ill check tomorrow....errrr later today when the server is back up, thanks.

thanks for the responses btw ^_^

one more thing sorry~ any idea bout whats going on with the badges u think they'll make another LQ or something for us to get badges or are we stuck with just BW3? i only managed to get enough for 1 weapon n theres another one i want to get >_< its killing me

Loveless62
Aug 6, 2015, 04:19 AM
;3279777']How do I get Oudo to give me his order?
I know I don't need to go all of Shiki's orders as I didn't touch the Facility on the last 2 character I unlocked him with, but he was unlocked for them at different times.

1st char I did it with, it was unlocked after I completed the 1st Kuron mission.
2nd character I did it with, it was unlocked after I completed the 1st Shironia mission (the 1st character I did not do Shironia).

I'm up to the 3rd and I did Shironia, and unlocked the exploration mission and he still won't give it to them.
What is the perquisite?
Switch to an Episode 3 matterboard.

SakuRei
Aug 6, 2015, 07:20 AM
So... Anyone knows where the new Katana PA (Guren Tessen) or the new PAs drop?

Nyansan
Aug 6, 2015, 07:22 AM
So... Anyone knows where the new Katana PA (Guren Tessen) or the new PAs drop?

Kuronia Exploration map (or you can buy a level 1 disc from photon shop)

Achelousaurus
Aug 6, 2015, 07:43 AM
But they don't drop in the Kuronia Arks quests?
I did those for over an hour yesterday and got nothing. Also playing as braver for what it's worth.

Nyansan
Aug 6, 2015, 07:48 AM
But they don't drop in the Kuronia Arks quests?
I did those for over an hour yesterday and got nothing. Also playing as braver for what it's worth.

I've gotten all 4 new disks from the Free Area / Exploration and not the ARKS quests, but even then they have really low drop rates ^^;

Achelousaurus
Aug 6, 2015, 07:51 AM
Oh, thanks.

I got another question now.
What stuff do all these new souls boost?
I know ult naberius souls boost stigma and Anga vinculum and Apprentice gives a pitiful 10% to Modulator.

But what about the rest?
Do ult Lilipa souls also boost Stigma?
What about Jhadu and Gunne Soul? Is there another one on Shironia?
And Rheo / Nepto souls? And is there anything else from facility?
And of course, what about the new Kuronia souls, anyone know about them already?

yuln
Aug 6, 2015, 11:54 AM
So, are we still able to farm the Xie gold badges now? Or have they been discontinued?

the_importer_
Aug 6, 2015, 12:09 PM
Not to spoil anything here, but did we reach the end of EP3? Will the story continue here or will we need an EP4 to get our epic conclusion?

Poyonche
Aug 6, 2015, 12:17 PM
We still need a fight with Apprentice and with Persona. So i don't think it is over.

LonelyGaruga
Aug 6, 2015, 12:18 PM
Do ult Lilipa souls also boost Stigma?
What about Jhadu and Gunne Soul? Is there another one on Shironia?
And Rheo / Nepto souls? And is there anything else from facility?
And of course, what about the new Kuronia souls, anyone know about them already?

Ultimate Lilipa boss Souls universally boost Stigma exclusively. Sinow Soul (Ultimate Signo Beat) boosts Power/Body/Stamina/Ice Resist.
Jhadu Soul boosts Technique/Mind/Stamina. Gunne Soul boosts Power/Body/Stamina. No.
Madu Soul boosts Shoot/Spirita. Nepto Soul boosts Technique/Mind/Spirita. No.
Toy mid-boss' Soul boosts Shoot/Blow/Stamina. Kuronia boss' Soul boosts Power/Spirita/Poison.

Tigy
Aug 6, 2015, 12:19 PM
Is it possible to crafting request using relax 30% and add class?

GoldenFalcon
Aug 6, 2015, 12:23 PM
souls

When I affixed Jiorg soul, it didn't increase the success of shoot
I had to add in a Ransa fodder or something

knight1301
Aug 6, 2015, 12:27 PM
New 13* katana pot is damage increase or decrease? This make me confuse https://translate.google.com/#ja/en/PA%E3%83%BB%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3 %82%AF%E4%BD%BF%E7%94%A8%E6%99%82%E3%81%ABPP%E6%B6 %88%E8%B2%BB%E9%87%8F%E3%81%8C30%25%E6%B8%9B%E5%B0 %91%E3%81%97%E3%80%81%E5%A8%81%E5%8A%9B%E3%81%8C5% 25%E4%BD%8E%E4%B8%8B%E3%81%99%E3%82%8B%E3%80%82

GoldenFalcon
Aug 6, 2015, 12:33 PM
New 13* katana pot is damage increase or decrease? This make me confuse

Decrease. It's 30% pp reduction, seriously

Achelousaurus
Aug 6, 2015, 12:56 PM
Ultimate Lilipa boss Souls universally boost Stigma exclusively.
Sinow Soul (Ultimate Signo Beat) boosts Power/Body/Stamina/Ice Resist.
Jhadu Soul boosts Technique/Mind/Stamina.
Gunne Soul boosts Power/Body/Stamina. No.
Madu Soul boosts Shoot/Spirita.
Nepto Soul boosts Technique/Mind/Spirita. No.
Toy mid-boss' Soul boosts Shoot/Blow/Stamina.
Kuronia boss' Soul boosts Power/Spirita/Poison.
Thanks.

the_importer_
Aug 6, 2015, 01:12 PM
What were the names of the last 3 Limited Quests that was had (the 2 for the 2015 events and the one in Shironia back in 2014).

ShinMegamiSensei
Aug 6, 2015, 01:15 PM
What were the names of the last 3 Limited Quests that was had (the 2 for the 2015 events and the one in Shironia back in 2014).
混沌に惑う白き都 - Shironian Pandemonium
混沌まねく未知なる影 - Chaotic Beguiler
境界を貫く双角の凶鳥 - Winged Border Breaker

the_importer_
Aug 6, 2015, 01:18 PM
混沌に惑う白き都 - Shironian Pandemonium
混沌まねく未知なる影 - Chaotic Beguiler
境界を貫く双角の凶鳥 - Winged Border Breaker

Thanks

SlN
Aug 6, 2015, 02:29 PM
god slayer blade camo from blazblue scratch have any special effect like the sword camo?

cragner2
Aug 6, 2015, 02:34 PM
How early on should you seriously invest into crafting weapons for dual class usage especially if you're going something like Fighter/Bouncer. Like is it worth crafting low star weapons or should i wait until im able to use 9* or higher before i craft stuff

Alma
Aug 6, 2015, 02:42 PM
quick question:
did the weapon stat affect the damage for compound tech (zandeon/folmegion/baranstion)
i know certain potential can boost the damage more, but how about the weapon base stat?

Eternal255
Aug 6, 2015, 03:34 PM
How early on should you seriously invest into crafting weapons for dual class usage especially if you're going something like Fighter/Bouncer. Like is it worth crafting low star weapons or should i wait until im able to use 9* or higher before i craft stuff

Crafted weapons will always have the same attack power when they are crafted to max level regardless of rarity (the total power is equal to a mid-level 11* weapon's power). Typically people just get the best potential available for that weapon type and craft that. Honestly, if you aren't max level yet, you shouldn't really worry about it. Just upgrade to whatever gear you can and try and conserve meseta til end game.

LonelyGaruga
Aug 6, 2015, 03:37 PM
When I affixed Jiorg soul, it didn't increase the success of shoot
I had to add in a Ransa fodder or something

Jiorg? Do you mean Siorg? That only boosts Stigma.

quick question:
did the weapon stat affect the damage for compound tech (zandeon/folmegion/baranstion)
i know certain potential can boost the damage more, but how about the weapon base stat?

Weapon stat does affect it. Everything that normally applies to techs works on compound techs. Talis Tech Bonus and Tech Arts JA Bonus are pretty much the only things that don't work with them.

Saffran
Aug 6, 2015, 03:38 PM
Cragner2 > crafting will get any weapon of any star to the same level. A lv21 1-star will have the same atk as a lv9 11-stars (lv21 is the max crafting level for 1 star weapons and lv9 is the max crafting level for 11 stars).
All in all you may need more meseta and materials to get a 1 star weapon all the way to lv21, but then again, the matter boards have plenty of correctly affixed 1 star weapons...
Don't try to unlock max crafting lvl if you are yourself low level, because you probably don't have the meseta it takes to do it. Try to find someone that can do lv21 for one star weapons and ask him/her in private to build your weapon all the way up, that should come out cheaper. It is STILL going to cost you a lot though, relatively speaking. Check the wikis.

cragner2
Aug 6, 2015, 03:43 PM
Don't try to unlock max crafting lvl if you are yourself low level, because you probably don't have the meseta it takes to do it. Try to find someone that can do lv21 for one star weapons and ask him/her in private to build your weapon all the way up, that should come out cheaper. It is STILL going to cost you a lot though, relatively speaking. Check the wikis.

Can I just craft request this? or is this a longer process? Basically i want dual blades i can use while having Fighter as my main class but in general i know its pretty expensive due to needing a rainbow set anyway. so i wanted to get what experience in it that i could for now, Maybe just craft up/grind up/attribute a light weapon for the time. But i dont want to have to keep doing it for multiple weapons over and over as i get more S-Atk

Saffran
Aug 6, 2015, 04:20 PM
You can request it but additional classes are based on RNG (at least through requests). So you need to hope the one last craft will be a great success that will either add the fighter class or make the weapon all-class, and it's not realistic. (unless you request again and again until it sticks)

A 1-star dual blades at extend lv1 has 714 atk, you can probably get it to lv11 (900 atk) on your own and that would last you a while as you level up your character. The damage variation is wide though so you might want to request grinding until you need silver materials (lv17). That will be costly but at least you won't have the stress with Dudu.

Overall though, with the amount of items we get through log in and whatnots, you can get enough boosters to get a decent weapon and grind it to 10, possibly unlock a potential as well. Some of those are just simply too good to pass up.

Also, just fyi, the new 11 stars dual blades (Pales Sucrées ?) is usable with Hu and Fi as well. Requires 430 dex so you will need to level up before you can get it. Drops from lv66 enemies in Kuronia. So once you're ready to stop using crafted weapons, well...

Dudeman336
Aug 6, 2015, 06:53 PM
quick question:
Ive seen alot of people with all sorts of different weapons have purple enegy blades slash all around them when they attack and they follow them around. What is this and how do you do it? does it have to do with pa customization?

Anduril
Aug 6, 2015, 06:56 PM
quick question:
Ive seen alot of people with all sorts of different weapons have purple enegy blades slash all around them when they attack and they follow them around. What is this and how do you do it? does it have to do with pa customization?
Odds are you are seeing the Special Action that a striking Mag gets at lv.200. If you have a Mag that is primarily S-ATK, when it hits lv.200 this will happen when you fight bosses. I believe there is also a Mag device that costs 50 Excubes that can switch your Mag's special action to this one if you have another kind.

cragner2
Aug 6, 2015, 09:42 PM
So i just realized that i need 30 silver badges for a weapon skin...but i only have 25 ._. how do i get more? you can only get them from Beach Wars now huh?

wefwq
Aug 6, 2015, 11:03 PM
So i just realized that i need 30 silver badges for a weapon skin...but i only have 25 ._. how do i get more? you can only get them from Beach Wars now huh?
SH give you silver badge, i believe.

emeraude
Aug 7, 2015, 12:13 AM
For Kuron FR - what do people usually do? Finish 1000 points mobbing (the 13* are area drops apparently) or 500 then do spider lady?

wefwq
Aug 7, 2015, 01:06 AM
For Kuron FR - what do people usually do? Finish 1000 points mobbing (the 13* are area drops apparently) or 500 then do spider lady?
Kinda mixed, some of them will stick until the very end while the rest are usually chilling until the teleporter spawned for them and then leave for the boss room.
If you have a party, you can just take the boss room method to clear the quest faster.

Dammy
Aug 7, 2015, 02:09 AM
Not to spoil anything here, but did we reach the end of EP3? Will the story continue here or will we need an EP4 to get our epic conclusion?

yeah, i think EP3 coming to its end soon, they have to announce something like new big boss or even new episode with new class or race

Achelousaurus
Aug 7, 2015, 07:02 AM
How do the PA customization items work?
Iirc tech customization items just make it so you don't go below a certain (mediocre) value for the merits and not above a certain (mediocre) value for the demerits.

But the PA items give a flat 10% boost on your value (without going past maximum)?
So if I had normally +250% damage and - 9pp, this would turn into +275% damage and (assuming it's rounded up) -10pp?
Speaking of rounding, when will it round up? Cause the pp reduction is only 10, how much does it have to be for the boost item to make an impact?

the_importer_
Aug 7, 2015, 08:25 AM
So I did the first of Amelin's new CO, but for the 2nd one is it really a weather survey, I mean it's called "Wicked Text Survey". Am I suppose to see flying text or something? Also, are there anymore orders from him after that (I hate that his orders are always 1 at the time).

GoldenFalcon
Aug 7, 2015, 10:03 AM
How do the PA customization items work?
Iirc tech customization items just make it so you don't go below a certain (mediocre) value for the merits and not above a certain (mediocre) value for the demerits.

But the PA items give a flat 10% boost on your value (without going past maximum)?
So if I had normally +250% damage and - 9pp, this would turn into +275% damage and (assuming it's rounded up) -10pp?
Speaking of rounding, when will it round up? Cause the pp reduction is only 10, how much does it have to be for the boost item to make an impact?

From what I know, the enhance items work the same in both systems. If the effect is PP minus 0~10, it becomes 1~10. You won't notice it.

ZynischQ
Aug 7, 2015, 10:34 AM
So I did the first of Amelin's new CO, but for the 2nd one is it really a weather survey, I mean it's called "Wicked Text Survey". Am I suppose to see flying text or something? Also, are there anymore orders from him after that (I hate that his orders are always 1 at the time).

Yes it's a weather survey, wicked text is a weather(?) in kuron where there are red glowing text characters floating on the screen, you'll know it when you see it.

the_importer_
Aug 7, 2015, 10:53 AM
Yes it's a weather survey, wicked text is a weather(?) in kuron where there are red glowing text characters floating on the screen, you'll know it when you see it.

Almost beats this weather:

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Boards/839/5839/332221.jpg

Utterly Vile
Aug 7, 2015, 11:03 AM
Ok exactly where does the "Guren Tenssen" P.A. drop?....I had to buy mine, but it's only at level 9 though...^^;

final_attack
Aug 7, 2015, 11:19 AM
Ok exactly where does the "Guren Tenssen" P.A. drop?....I had to buy mine, but it's only at level 9 though...^^;

Mob drops in new Kuron Area :o

Eternal255
Aug 7, 2015, 03:44 PM
Any updates on Windows 10 compatibility? I really wanna upgrade my work laptop but compatibility is preventing me from doing so... lol

Morgan Fumi
Aug 7, 2015, 03:52 PM
Can anyone confirm that buying AC through PSO2es works properly again without having to do anything new? Seems the troubles people have been having for a few days have subsided, but I'd like to make sure before using this gift card.

Eternal255
Aug 7, 2015, 04:07 PM
Can anyone confirm that buying AC through PSO2es works properly again without having to do anything new? Seems the troubles people have been having for a few days have subsided, but I'd like to make sure before using this gift card.

I bought ~1500 AC on monday via es, not sure if that was before the supposed problems or not however.

Anduril
Aug 7, 2015, 06:12 PM
Any updates on Windows 10 compatibility? I really wanna upgrade my work laptop but compatibility is preventing me from doing so... lol
Like most things related to PCs, the issues seem to vary case by case, for example, I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on my laptop the day after it was released, before SEGA confirmed that PSO2 was compatible, and I have been able to play perfectly fine for hours at a time with no issues, but others have had crashes happen within minutes of launching the game even after the game was "compatible."

cragner2
Aug 7, 2015, 07:34 PM
"BO only has one stance, break stance doesn't exist. Suck it up and get rainbow dual blades or use jet boots. Craft mastery, 100% crit as bo/hu and crafted weps make rainbow weps cheap and crafted ones usable now."

This was in another thread (but im afraid to revive it cause its from 2014) but how does crafting weapons make it a cheaper for rainbow sets?

Anduril
Aug 7, 2015, 07:57 PM
"BO only has one stance, break stance doesn't exist. Suck it up and get rainbow dual blades or use jet boots. Craft mastery, 100% crit as bo/hu and crafted weps make rainbow weps cheap and crafted ones usable now."

This was in another thread (but im afraid to revive it cause its from 2014) but how does crafting weapons make it a cheaper for rainbow sets?
It just means that you are not bound to the market or RNG with getting high tier gear with the right element; assuming a free player and taking similar potential weapons into consideration: you can either hunt for a set of Rail Landers, needing multiples of each to be able to get 50%, or you can buy a set of relatively cheap Lextears and extend them and they will be just as strong statwise at lv.4 extend (possibly stronger with Craft Mastery), and by lv.13 extend, they are on level with mid-range 11*s. The high critical rates you can get ends up mitigating the damage variance, so they end up as viable late game weapons.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 7, 2015, 08:09 PM
The high critical rates you can get ends up mitigating the damage variance, so they end up as viable late game weapons.

Fi/Bo can get exactly 100% critical rate from skill trees alone (but Critical Field has 20 seconds of downtime)

Thienien
Aug 7, 2015, 08:23 PM
Why do i keep freakin disconnecting? When i first downloaded this and started playing a month ago everything was fine. Now after this update (or last 2 maintenances) i've been dcing like crazy and it's not my connection since everything was fine BEFORE the random disconnecting

It keeps dcing in the middle of battles when i'm about to head to the final boss or in EQS or when i'm about to pick up my rewards at the end of EQS.

Not going to play much longer if this is unfixable bro

the_importer_
Aug 7, 2015, 08:39 PM
Can you sale the items you get with Ragol Memories? I'm asking because I just realized that I'll get about 15+ Ragol Memories this month (bought and spent lots of AC lately), but I already got what I wanted last time (Pinkal Emblem and PSO1 music disc), so I was wondering if I could sale the stuff I'll get with Ragol Memories.

untrustful
Aug 7, 2015, 08:58 PM
Nope it's cash locked

Anduril
Aug 7, 2015, 09:49 PM
Can you sale the items you get with Ragol Memories? I'm asking because I just realized that I'll get about 15+ Ragol Memories this month (bought and spent lots of AC lately), but I already got what I wanted last time (Pinkal Emblem and PSO1 music disc), so I was wondering if I could sale the stuff I'll get with Ragol Memories.
You can sell some of the Mags, like Pushan in Vol.1 and Sato in Vol.2.

cragner2
Aug 8, 2015, 12:00 AM
It just means that you are not bound to the market or RNG with getting high tier gear with the right element; assuming a free player and taking similar potential weapons into consideration: you can either hunt for a set of Rail Landers, needing multiples of each to be able to get 50%, or you can buy a set of relatively cheap Lextears and extend them and they will be just as strong statwise at lv.4 extend (possibly stronger with Craft Mastery), and by lv.13 extend, they are on level with mid-range 11*s. The high critical rates you can get ends up mitigating the damage variance, so they end up as viable late game weapons.

Bleh i REALLY have to learn about crafting >.< i dont even understand how you can extend to lvl 13 or how that would happen or if you need a special crafting item/level to even get that far or what

Morgan Fumi
Aug 8, 2015, 03:20 AM
I bought ~1500 AC on monday via es, not sure if that was before the supposed problems or not however.

Yes, that was before it started, IIRC.

Asuka~
Aug 8, 2015, 05:04 AM
Where's the best place to get Kanran Level 17?

fay
Aug 8, 2015, 05:30 AM
I was just wondering if Aida via Arks layer still sells the webmoney codes.
I bought one a few days ago and still haven't got the code. Which is unusually long for getting codes. Emailed him and got no reply either :/
Starting to get the feeling that I might have just lost a good bit of money.

watermarlon
Aug 8, 2015, 05:57 AM
Took my friend a week to get his webmoney code (he lives in Canada)

Am I supposed to extend the Fahren unit set? Been researching about extending 10+ star units and I'm just lost atm.

KazukiQZ
Aug 8, 2015, 06:29 AM
I was just wondering if Aida via Arks layer still sells the webmoney codes.
I bought one a few days ago and still haven't got the code. Which is unusually long for getting codes. Emailed him and got no reply either :/
Starting to get the feeling that I might have just lost a good bit of money.

You have to remember that AIDA has full-time job nowadays, so it take her some time to deal with PSO2 related thing. You might catch her chatting in Proxy chat sometimes though.

Took my friend a week to get his webmoney code (he lives in Canada)

Am I supposed to extend the Fahren unit set? Been researching about extending 10+ star units and I'm just lost atm.

IMO, Fahren is a waste of investment. Because you can just use the best 'under 10*' unit set ( Hiei/Tian/Negro) and then craft them with Special Recipe and get better result than Fahren.

To answer your question, crafting Fahren will delete the very purpose of getting them in the first place, which is a slight better resist than crafted Hiei/Tian/Negro.

fay
Aug 8, 2015, 06:36 AM
Ah, I was unaware that she done that. Makes sense right enough lol. I don't mind waiting a bit anyway. It's just I got it right away last time that made me thought it was now abandoned.
What is this proxy chat?

watermarlon
Aug 8, 2015, 06:47 AM
IMO, Fahren is a waste of investment. Because you can just use the best 'under 10*' unit set ( Hiei/Tian/Negro) and then craft them with Special Recipe and get better result than Fahren.

To answer your question, crafting Fahren will delete the very purpose of getting them in the first place, which is a slight better resist than crafted Hiei/Tian/Negro.

Ah. Thank you.

KazukiQZ
Aug 8, 2015, 07:52 AM
Ah, I was unaware that she done that. Makes sense right enough lol. I don't mind waiting a bit anyway. It's just I got it right away last time that made me thought it was now abandoned.
What is this proxy chat?
PSO2Proxy (needed by some people to connect to PSO2) has a separate chat room in the game, letting people chat even across ship (server)! In a way, it's an unofficial global chat channel for PSO2.

AIDA is one of the admins there.

KazeSenoue
Aug 8, 2015, 07:54 AM
How do people chain PSE Bursts on Advance Quest? I saw a video of 4 japanese players chaining PSE bursts for minutes, getting a ridiculous amount of EXP. How can I replicate that?

RibbonSoft
Aug 8, 2015, 08:25 AM
So I have a 10* Weapon Pass from the campaign event, but I thought you needed to be Premium to even use them. So what gives? Are they still Premium only or have they always been usable by free players? Does me no good if they are Premium only. Actually, they do me no good anyway because the weapons I actually need is a rainbow set Sange & Yasha. SInce I doubt that will ever happen, I've been crafting, grinding and affixing my Lextears instead. I was just curious though about the weapon passes though because it seems rather odd to me.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 8, 2015, 08:28 AM
You can use weapon passes while being freemium, it's trading a weapon into a pass that requires to be premium, not using the pass, and it's always been like this

jooozek
Aug 8, 2015, 09:00 AM
which ranged class (combo) is now the king for mobbing if my gear limit is 11* weapons?

cragner2
Aug 8, 2015, 09:05 AM
When people say to craft Hiei set does that just mean to extend the set you already have as far as you can? or is there a way to actually craft armor?

Dammy
Aug 8, 2015, 09:08 AM
which ranged class (combo) is now the king for mobbing if my gear limit is 11* weapons?

red scorpio i guess?

Selphea
Aug 8, 2015, 09:13 AM
When people say to craft Hiei set does that just mean to extend the set you already have as far as you can? or is there a way to actually craft armor?

There's special recipes that can make each piece give either 100 HP or 10PP

Vatallus
Aug 8, 2015, 10:24 AM
Silly question. I've looked on PSO2 s wiki and can't find the name of this ticket. I noticed someone had earrings that resembled untek 13* boxes and I am trying to find the name of that ticket. Any help would be neat.

edit: name was レアドロイヤリング 虹 , just found it. was in the AC scratch in July I guess.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 8, 2015, 10:58 AM
Where's the best place to get Kanran Level 17?

Well, the wiki lists Big Varder, Digg, and Seto Sadinian

sounds like you need an EQ for multi Varder, or those Amaduskia zones

P51mus
Aug 8, 2015, 11:28 AM
How do people chain PSE Bursts on Advance Quest? I saw a video of 4 japanese players chaining PSE bursts for minutes, getting a ridiculous amount of EXP. How can I replicate that?

Murder enemies as fast as possible in a full party, get lucky.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 8, 2015, 11:34 AM
You can also use the gravity PB (Julius Nifta) and spawn adjacent rooms and have a blast

Rayden
Aug 8, 2015, 12:04 PM
When do we get our Ragol Memory rewards? I bought AC and premium back during the campaign periods and I logged in enough times during the daily login campaign, but I don't have any yet.

Anduril
Aug 8, 2015, 12:13 PM
When do we get our Ragol Memory rewards? I bought AC and premium back during the campaign periods and I logged in enough times during the daily login campaign, but I don't have any yet.
Mid-August for the Log-in one, late-August for the spend AC and buy Premium ones.

Xanlarel
Aug 8, 2015, 01:40 PM
Im having issues with the tweaker right now, im trying to download the english patch but its painfully slow, like 3kb\s slow.

I already tested my net speed and checked bandwidth and they are not the issue.

Any help appreciated. And if someone can direct me to a manual download for the english patch i would be thankful.

Anduril
Aug 8, 2015, 02:02 PM
Im having issues with the tweaker right now, im trying to download the english patch but its painfully slow, like 3kb\s slow.

I already tested my net speed and checked bandwidth and they are not the issue.

Any help appreciated. And if someone can direct me to a manual download for the english patch i would be thankful.
I'm not sure if we can link you directly to the forum where the English patch team, who originally started working on PSU modifications, post the English patch due to the rules of this site.

Xanlarel
Aug 8, 2015, 02:02 PM
I'm not sure if we can link you directly to the forum where the English patch team, who originally started working on PSU modifications, post the English patch due to the rules of this site.

Pm me

Anduril
Aug 8, 2015, 02:05 PM
Pm me
Doesn't work that way. Any rules that govern the forums also apply to PMs. *coughrereadmypreviouspostverycarefullycough*

Xanlarel
Aug 8, 2015, 02:08 PM
Thanks

Achelousaurus
Aug 8, 2015, 02:21 PM
Thanks.

silo1991
Aug 8, 2015, 04:28 PM
i have 2 questions,

1 can i use the team storage for trade stuff with my buddies (its a friend only team ) like pyroxene stones , tickets or even 9 star weapons or lower

2 anybody has been experimenting a terrible lag since the last maintenance?

Hysteria1987
Aug 8, 2015, 07:06 PM
You can trade some stuff using the team storage without a worry, but it's a bit restrictive on what it'll let you put in it. Tickets are fine, 9* weapons are fine, Pyroxenes maybe not- I haven't tried that. Things like those badges we all just had you'll find they won't let you store.

I haven't had any serious lag since last maint. Magatsu's coming though so that might change :P

Anyway, my question- what is Diana's hair here? I had a look on swiki and maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find anything that was an exact match. Dat fringe y'all.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x197/RastaniHelios/pso20150809_095859_000_zpshprstpsh.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Anduril
Aug 8, 2015, 07:40 PM
You can trade some stuff using the team storage without a worry, but it's a bit restrictive on what it'll let you put in it. Tickets are fine, 9* weapons are fine, Pyroxenes maybe not- I haven't tried that. Things like those badges we all just had you'll find they won't let you store.

I haven't had any serious lag since last maint. Magatsu's coming though so that might change :P

Anyway, my question- what is Diana's hair here? I had a look on swiki and maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find anything that was an exact match. Dat fringe y'all.

[spoiler-box]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x197/RastaniHelios/pso20150809_095859_000_zpshprstpsh.png[/spoiler-box]
The swiki is super behind on the Scratch stuff a lot of the time, so it's usually better to check here (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/category/pso2-arks-cash-dlc/). That in particular is actually a Caseal head part, アムアイラ・ヘッド / Amaira Head, but there is a hairstyle version called ぱっつんボブカット / Straight-bangs Bob Cut, but the accessories on the Caseal version are unavailable.

Hysteria1987
Aug 8, 2015, 08:15 PM
Huh, I just assumed Swiki would be up to date :P Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Anduril
Aug 8, 2015, 09:15 PM
Question: Does the positioning of a Digi Ichi's viewfinder stay static for everybody, or is it different per person?

Hypothetical Scenario: I run PSO2 on a potato, but I have a friend who runs it on a high-end machine with all the fancy NVIDIA Inspector settings and whatnot. I set up a Digi Ichi in my room in the exact position that I want to take a picture and have my friend be the one to activate it so they can take the picture and then send it to me. Will the Digi Ichi's viewfinder be in the same position that I placed it in when they interact with it, or will it be at the default position for them?

KazukiQZ
Aug 8, 2015, 10:12 PM
^It'll be the position you set as, AFAIK.

Oobershire
Aug 9, 2015, 01:05 AM
Is there an english challenge block?

ArcaneTechs
Aug 9, 2015, 01:53 AM
is there an item you can use cubes or AC items to trade for to remove timed abilities off a unit so that its no longer Accound Bound to? I cant remember if that craft item will work or not for it

Flaoc
Aug 9, 2015, 02:55 AM
is there an item you can use cubes or AC items to trade for to remove timed abilities off a unit so that its no longer Accound Bound to? I cant remember if that craft item will work or not for it

there is a pass in the excube shop for 5 excubes then go to dudu or monica and have them reset it for 100k meseta plus the pass

cragner2
Aug 9, 2015, 04:26 AM
As a dual blader should i be using starring fall or heavenly kite to gain height? and are Kestrel/Justice/and (whatever that other skill is) worth really using? or does Dispersion strike and Distraction wing do more overall?

SlN
Aug 9, 2015, 04:42 AM
As a dual blader should i be using starring fall or heavenly kite to gain height? and are Kestrel/Justice/and (whatever that other skill is) worth really using? or does Dispersion strike and Distraction wing do more overall?

Use heavenly kite to build height, when you reach the point you need switch to kestrel rampage. Heavenly is amazing for go up vertically, kestral is great for holding your altitude.

And no Justice crow and starling fall have extremely limited uses, i personally never use them.

cragner2
Aug 9, 2015, 05:13 AM
Use heavenly kite to build height, when you reach the point you need switch to kestrel rampage. Heavenly is amazing for go up vertically, kestral is great for holding your altitude.

And no Justice crow and starling fall have extremely limited uses, i personally never use them.

What about Dispersion shrike and Distraction wing

Dudeman336
Aug 9, 2015, 08:03 AM
I tried using the search and couldn't really find any guide for AQs. can anyone give me a quick run down of how they work. I know that it is best to have 4 people for them, but I usually just duo quests with a friend. Is it possible to effectively run AQs with 2 players?

untrustful
Aug 9, 2015, 11:02 AM
Anyone got info on the green screen room item? It's 6x3. Looks like a bright green drapery held by 2 stands. I'm wanting to know just where this room item came from exactly. What kind of campaign or event spawned it.

Anduril
Aug 9, 2015, 11:50 AM
Anyone got info on the green screen room item? It's 6x3. Looks like a bright green drapery held by 2 stands. I'm wanting to know just where this room item came from exactly. What kind of campaign or event spawned it.
I am super intrigued by this, but can't find any info. Where did you see it?

IndigoNovember
Aug 9, 2015, 12:04 PM
What about Dispersion shrike and Distraction wing

Dispersion Shrike is your go-to mobbing tool. Distraction Wing is only really good for moving far distances without falling (ex: over a trap in Amduskia TA). For bosses you should just be using Photon Blade Fever.

untrustful
Aug 9, 2015, 01:23 PM
I am super intrigued by this, but can't find any info. Where did you see it?

I was browsing rooms over at ship 10 and found the weird thing in the person's room. I was browsing the visiphone to see if it was buyable and sure enough it was.

Room Item:
グリーン撮影ブース

[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/3a4pkum.png
[/spoiler-box]

If anyone can tell me what campaign or event spawned this thing, let me know please.

Qualia
Aug 9, 2015, 01:33 PM
I was browsing rooms over at ship 10 and found the weird thing in the person's room. I was browsing the visiphone to see if it was buyable and sure enough it was.

Room Item:
グリーン撮影ブース

[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/3a4pkum.png
[/spoiler-box]

If anyone can tell me what campaign or event spawned this thing, let me know please.

I believe it comes with the PSO2 fashion catalog, as well as a new hairstyle, スポーティーSヘアGV.
source (http://teltelpso2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-99.html)

untrustful
Aug 9, 2015, 01:35 PM
Ah thank you.

nathanielzor
Aug 9, 2015, 01:51 PM
Costs 22$ + 10$ shipping from CDJapan for anyone interested in buying the Fashion Catalog: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1840392

(Playasia charges like 55 dollars looool.)

Qualia
Aug 9, 2015, 01:54 PM
It's 35.7m on ship 2. Everything out of the Fashion Catalog is super expensive (almost 100m total), and is only worth ¥2,970 or $24 USD on amazon :v

Achelousaurus
Aug 9, 2015, 02:13 PM
How does crafted Twister Fall compare to the normal version?
I can't help feel it's weaker but I haven't compared them properly.
My crafted version has +173% damage and in Kuronia it does 4500 damage for the first 3 hits and 10k on the 4th hit for up to 25k~ per use.
I think to remember uncrafted did 10k per hit without weakpoint for up to 30k~ per use.
Anyone got some real numbers?

GoldenFalcon
Aug 9, 2015, 02:22 PM
My crafted version has +173% damage and in Kuronia it does 4500 damage for the first 3 hits and 10k on the 4th hit for up to 25k~ per use.
I think to remember uncrafted did 10k per hit without weakpoint for up to 30k~ per use.

Hold in the PA button

red1228
Aug 9, 2015, 02:24 PM

First & Foremost, are you holding the PA button down? The whole point of crafted Twisted Fall is that you can keep on spinnin'. Individual hits are weaker, yes. But since you can keep the PA going for like five whole seconds, all those smaller hits quickly add up.

I don't have any video evidence on me right now, but from memory it should be anywhere from 4k - 8k per spin hit & then anywhere from 10k to 20k for the final slam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjMG3pFgDoY&feature=youtu.be

jooozek
Aug 9, 2015, 02:28 PM
is there some working alert software for emergency quests?

Anduril
Aug 9, 2015, 02:32 PM
Costs 22$ + 10$ shipping from CDJapan for anyone interested in buying the Fashion Catalog: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1840392

(Playasia charges like 55 dollars looool.)
Oh, god. I just ordered it. I have no self control. Must have green screen, must have crouching LA, must sell hair.

is there some working alert software for emergency quests?
The PSO2 Alert (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213896) thing works most of the time, though it's only for Ship 2 I believe. I usually just check the PSO2 EQ bot on Twitter (https://twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour) every hour on the 5th minute.

cragner2
Aug 9, 2015, 02:47 PM
Dispersion Shrike is your go-to mobbing tool. Distraction Wing is only really good for moving far distances without falling (ex: over a trap in Amduskia TA). For bosses you should just be using Photon Blade Fever.

But that has an activation time, what do i do when it runs out xD? So far what ive been doing is having dispersion for mobbing, and distraction for when i Shift action away from boss, and want to get back in its face

RibbonSoft
Aug 9, 2015, 03:44 PM
Does anyone know what the character menu is? I keep getting good jobs from there, but I have no idea where or what it is.

Anduril
Aug 9, 2015, 03:58 PM
Does anyone know what the character menu is? I keep getting good jobs from there, but I have no idea where or what it is.
I'm pretty sure it's just Good Jobs that aren't from your shop, like from your Friend's List, or when you get them en masse after TD runs, or just from a random person clicking on your character and sending a Good Job.

Morgan Fumi
Aug 9, 2015, 04:15 PM
Any guides on good challenge mode strategy?

Only thing I know is "don't die", which is fairly obvious.

RibbonSoft
Aug 9, 2015, 04:22 PM
or just from a random person clicking on your character and sending a Good Job.

This is probably what it is because I never talk to anyone and I never do MPAs like TD or Magatsu or even Falz. I just solo everything.

amarantos
Aug 9, 2015, 06:51 PM
matterboard episode 2, ch 3 c-6: event where i need to talk to matoi on the arks ship. i talk to her and the cutscene plays but it doesnt complete on my board. can keep talking to her for different cutscenes, but nothing happens. am i doing something wrong? already completed both parts of the story quest and everyone other node for this board

Anduril
Aug 9, 2015, 07:05 PM
matterboard episode 2, ch 3 c-6: event where i need to talk to matoi on the arks ship. i talk to her and the cutscene plays but it doesnt complete on my board. can keep talking to her for different cutscenes, but nothing happens. am i doing something wrong? already completed both parts of the story quest for this board.
You probably have a lot of her conversations backlogged. If I recall, she has quite a few that start happening once you complete story missions. They aren't on any Matterboard, so unless you know, they can get backed up. Once you sit through the backlog, you should get the node completed.

amarantos
Aug 9, 2015, 07:15 PM
You probably have a lot of her conversations backlogged. If I recall, she has quite a few that start happening once you complete story missions. They aren't on any Matterboard, so unless you know, they can get backed up. Once you sit through the backlog, you should get the node completed.

yep, sat through about 30 cutscenes but it finally completed ^^; thanks!

Zero_Virus_X
Aug 9, 2015, 10:16 PM
Is there any other emulator other than bluestacks that works with OTP?

wefwq
Aug 10, 2015, 12:04 AM
Any guides on good challenge mode strategy?

Only thing I know is "don't die", which is fairly obvious.
salvage the required information around here. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)

Not dying are the most important part of challenge quest though, since dying will cut VR energy and make everyone slow a bit (a lot if multiple people died at the same time).
Other than that, maybe don't pickup VR energy if it's still full.

.Jack
Aug 10, 2015, 12:49 AM
For full fire FO/TE use, what technique crafts would be best to request for that element in particular?

Anduril
Aug 10, 2015, 01:10 AM
For full fire FO/TE use, what technique crafts would be best to request for that element in particular?
Blazing Rafoie is going to be your bread and butter for mobbing. Basically Blazing anything; the level 3 of them loses on Burn rate, but you should be killing things so fast it doesn't matter.

cragner2
Aug 10, 2015, 01:30 AM

Dont Forget to Craft for Zondeel to increase its range and yea basically blazing all fire spells, Power > Status Rate, the others are decent depending how you use them, especially if you just use Rafoie after a zondeel to keep mobs stunned for a second longer you could opt to get another effect on it, but once you max out your skill to make fire skills charge faster, Its GG lol

milranduil
Aug 10, 2015, 01:51 AM

Blazing all except concentrated gifoie/ilfoie.

.Jack
Aug 10, 2015, 01:55 AM
Blazing Rafoie is going to be your bread and butter for mobbing. Basically Blazing anything; the level 3 of them loses on Burn rate, but you should be killing things so fast it doesn't matter.

Mmk, thanks. I'll go with that for now unless someone suggests otherwise.

Dammy
Aug 10, 2015, 02:55 AM
Mmk, thanks. I'll go with that for now unless someone suggests otherwise.

you will need at least one efficient tech, either foie or safoie for backup casting when you have low pp

jooozek
Aug 10, 2015, 04:12 AM
what attribute and affixes do the zieg 12 star dark falz items come with?

KazukiQZ
Aug 10, 2015, 04:47 AM
^30 Light, 0 affix.

Achelousaurus
Aug 10, 2015, 06:25 AM
Oh fire crafting. Is crafting Ilfoie a good idea or is the loss of power too bad? And what should I craft it for, pp cost or charge time reduction?

First & Foremost, are you holding the PA button down? The whole point of crafted Twisted Fall is that you can keep on spinnin'. Individual hits are weaker, yes. But since you can keep the PA going for like five whole seconds, all those smaller hits quickly add up.

I don't have any video evidence on me right now, but from memory it should be anywhere from 4k - 8k per spin hit & then anywhere from 10k to 20k for the final slam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjMG3pFgDoY&feature=youtu.be
Thanks. I've been doing it wrong then. Need to try holdind it down.

Also, is there any defensive boost for the new compound tech?
Zandion has invincibility, Folmegion super armor but this seems weak.
Just wanted to use it on Hunar then the just hit me once and I went down. All wasted.

Oh and anyone got damage comparisons for the compound techs?

Rakurai
Aug 10, 2015, 06:48 AM
Barantsion only has super armor, and being a melee attack, it's even more prone to getting you killed then Fomelgion is if it's timed poorly.

I tend to only use it the moment a boss spawns or while they're stunned from something.

cragner2
Aug 10, 2015, 11:41 AM
Blazing all except concentrated gifoie/ilfoie.

I personally dont think concentrated ilfoie really helps all that much, lvl 10 Flame Tech S Charge is good enough to make your spells charge quickly, i would still rather have higher damage but thats my opinion.

milranduil
Aug 10, 2015, 11:52 AM
I personally dont think concentrated ilfoie really helps all that much, lvl 10 Flame Tech S Charge is good enough to make your spells charge quickly, i would still rather have higher damage but thats my opinion.

The craft has some rng involved since you want a decent charge decrease but also low power decrease, but it is worth it for a variety of situations.

cragner2
Aug 10, 2015, 11:58 AM
I'm lvl 52 now and when i do SH it gives me the message about my level being too low compared to the monsters so ill get lower exp, Is this exp difference huge enough to make it better to do VH? or is it still more exp than doing a VH mission

Saffran
Aug 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
if you're 18 lvls below monsters you get about 2/3rds of their exp. So VH will get you just as much (and enemies are weaker) so... yeah. VH Shironia and Kuronia might be better than SH for your level 52.

LonelyGaruga
Aug 10, 2015, 12:57 PM
Oh and anyone got damage comparisons for the compound techs?

As a preliminary, all compound techs do 33% of their power notation on a per hit basis.

Zandeon: 2500 power (825 power per hit), 15 hits, 7 wind + 8 lightning, 12375 total power
Fomelgion: 3200 power (1056 power per hit), 10-18 hits, 5 fire + 5-13 dark, 10560-19008 total power
Barantsion: 3600 power (1188 power per hit), 11 hits, 5 ice + 6 light, 13068 total power

For Fomelgion, the beam itself is 10 hits, and throughout the beam an additional 8 explosions of dark element occur at random locations, so it's reasonably safe to assume only a couple at most will hit a target.

Oh yeah, and Barantsion only has super armor while charging it, but you can dodge out of it.

RibbonSoft
Aug 10, 2015, 01:28 PM
I have a bunch of My Room passes and I was thinking about using them. However, I was wondering, if I make any remodeling changes, are all those changes lost when the pass expires and the My Room converts back to a Mini Room? Like say I use a L remodeling ticket, does the room convert back to the default size and look once the pass expires?

Kondibon
Aug 10, 2015, 01:29 PM
I have a bunch of My Room passes and I was thinking about using them. However, I was wondering, if I make any remodeling changes, are all those changes lost when the pass expires and the My Room converts back to a Mini Room?All of the changes are saved.

RibbonSoft
Aug 10, 2015, 01:30 PM
All of the changes are saved.

So a Large room would remain large after the pass expires?

Kondibon
Aug 10, 2015, 01:33 PM
So a Large room would remain large after the pass expires?
Yup. All the pass does is give you access to the other room layouts. They're always saved separately and keep all the stuff in them.

RibbonSoft
Aug 10, 2015, 01:34 PM
Yup. All the pass does is give you access to the other room layouts. They're always saved separately and keep all the stuff in them.

Cool, thanks for confirming.

Perfect Chaos
Aug 10, 2015, 03:53 PM
Fomelgion: 3200 power (1056 power per hit), 10-18 hits, 5 fire + 5-13 dark, 10560-19008 total power

For Fomelgion, the beam itself is 10 hits, and throughout the beam an additional 8 explosions of dark element occur at random locations, so it's reasonably safe to assume only a couple at most will hit a target.Oh wow... Swiki actually updated the Fomelgion section within the last day. I guess it took Barantsion hype for them to bother with more Fomelgion data.
On a personal note, I don't like how there's a random factor in this, especially one that makes such a big difference of power. :-/

Oh yeah, and Barantsion only has super armor while charging it, but you can dodge out of it.It also has super armor during the slashes. For some reason, it loses its armor during the dash animation. Hopefully this is a bug.
But yeah, the dodge interupt is a godsend for it being a melee attack.

LunaSolstice
Aug 10, 2015, 03:57 PM
Where do soul receptors drop in PSO2es?

the_importer_
Aug 10, 2015, 05:18 PM
Hope GuiltyGear is more popular than BlazeBlue cause right now, the AC scratch stuff that I got didn't land me much of a profit. With 3000 AC, I usually make at lease 30m but now, less than 15m :(

Selphea
Aug 10, 2015, 05:44 PM
What's the minimum attack power needed to not be a hindrance during XH MPA's?

ATK is the least important stat to worry about. Get your multiplicative skills, get a weapon at +10, 50% attribute and with a good potential. Craft the weapon if necessary, get units with a good set bonus, again craft if necessary. Finally, affix everything with a minimum of 60 ATK, though ideally 80 or more, and you should be good.

Rickjaemz
Aug 10, 2015, 06:34 PM
PSO2 Machinima, are the character models extracted? Is this question forbidden? if so disregard.

Xed
Aug 10, 2015, 08:04 PM
Hello I am back, played 3 month other mmo called Tera, crafted some vm5 parts, owning players in pvp, dominate pve. Create a bunch of friend, also bunch of permanent salty players just like PSO-World. So anything changed heavily in this 3 month?

Anduril
Aug 10, 2015, 08:20 PM
Hello I am back, played 3 month other mmo called Tera, crafted some vm5 parts, owning players in pvp, dominate pve. Create a bunch of friend, also bunch of permanent salty players just like PSO-World. So anything changed heavily in this 3 month?
Depends. You missed the Anniversary event. There is a new area. Some general gameplay and menu changes have been made with more coming next week. More 13* weapons than just the Ares and Slave sets. Also, saltiness is dependent on an individual's taste, so take that as you will.

Saffran
Aug 10, 2015, 09:57 PM
Yukipon > I personally don't mind 2000-2200, but it's pretty low for some XH stuffs, really.

final_attack
Aug 10, 2015, 10:36 PM
Regarding CompoundTech ....

- I saw things on wiki like Barantsion does 5 Ice + 6 Light hits. If I use LightTech +16% damage, will it also boost the Ice damage? Or is it just boosting the Light part? :o

- Does ElementalConversion affect CompoundTech? Should ElementalConversion affect CompoundTech, if I use 50 Light Talis, is the Ice part of Barantsion got boosted too (by 25%, or is it just 12.5%)? :o

Kinda wondering, since I only have Light / Wind / Dark Talis (Fo's tree ElementalMasteries only there to boost CompoundTech, except no LIghtningMastery on my tree) :o

Thank you

milranduil
Aug 10, 2015, 10:40 PM
Well for 1, talis tech bonus does not work for compound techs, so it's better cast from a rod.

Light tech +16% dmg affects only the light hits
Elemental conversion affects each portion separately, so a 50% light wep boosts the light hits by 25% and the ice parts by 12.5%.

LonelyGaruga
Aug 10, 2015, 10:49 PM

Pretty sure mastery potentials apply to both elements in composite techs. Here's what swiki says about Zandeon (don't see an equivalent line for the other two)

ボルトマスタリー・ウィンドマスタリー・潜在能力の 西風の加護 ・ 雷鳴結晶 は、突進・雷撃いずれにも適用される

Says bolt + wind mastery and their respective potentials apply to both parts of the tech, unless I'm mistaken.

somedude1435
Aug 10, 2015, 11:02 PM
I have since yesterday seen a lobby action of people squatting sort of like a sit not the exercise one that was given away from a live broadcast a whiles back. Question is, what ticket is this? im just curious as its new to me but may be an old one. Anyone know?

supersai8
Aug 10, 2015, 11:20 PM
I have since yesterday seen a lobby action of people squatting sort of like a sit not the exercise one that was given away from a live broadcast a whiles back. Question is, what ticket is this? im just curious as its new to me but may be an old one. Anyone know?

You may be referring to one of the newer lobby actions that was recently released from a magazine.
Lobby Action 192 Crouch
192「しゃがむ」

milranduil
Aug 11, 2015, 12:03 AM
Pretty sure mastery potentials apply to both elements in composite techs. Here's what swiki says about Zandeon (don't see an equivalent line for the other two)

Says bolt + wind mastery and their respective potentials apply to both parts of the tech, unless I'm mistaken.

That's odd. When I tested with sat riser back in the day, I thought I noticed a distinct difference, but now that I watch my vid of it again, I guess it's closer to damage variance than the lightning latent not applying to the wind portion. I guess that means elemental conversion also applies to both parts at the higher % too since the damage is close now that I think about it. I'm so not making a dark ideal rod for fomelgion then . 3.

final_attack
Aug 11, 2015, 01:06 AM
Well for 1, talis tech bonus does not work for compound techs, so it's better cast from a rod.

Elemental conversion affects each portion separately, so a 50% light wep boosts the light hits by 25% and the ice parts by 12.5%.

All right, thank you very much ^^

Ah yes, I'm aware TalisTechBonus didn't apply on CompoundTech ^^; I mostly only used Fo for .... variation purpose, and don't have much storage space either (gonna need around 100 spare spaces for Magatsu's) ^^;

Thank you again ^^

Perfect Chaos
Aug 11, 2015, 01:08 AM
TI guess that means elemental conversion also applies to both parts at the higher % too since the damage is close now that I think about it.No, Element Conversion applies separately for each of the two parts. That's why it's better to to use a Lightning-element Rod on enemies neutral to both elements or weak to both, due to Lightning having more hits. This is also mentioned on swiki. Element Conversion, Element Weak Hit, and any different element multipliers for enemies are applied separately for the two different parts, but Masteries and Potentials that boost an element boost both.

LonelyGaruga
Aug 11, 2015, 01:15 AM
That's odd. When I tested with sat riser back in the day, I thought I noticed a distinct difference, but now that I watch my vid of it again, I guess it's closer to damage variance than the lightning latent not applying to the wind portion. I guess that means elemental conversion also applies to both parts at the higher % too since the damage is close now that I think about it. I'm so not making a dark ideal rod for fomelgion then . 3.

Well, Element Conversion is actually noted to not apply equally to both parts, along with Element Weak Hit.

エネミーの部位倍率・エレメントウィークヒット・エレメントコンバージョンは、突進は風テクニック・雷撃は 雷テクニックで計算される。

Says it applies based on the element of the attack. I ran some tests earlier today and was doing considerably more damage on Barantsion's light hits compared to the ice hits on Zeshrayda. The damage difference based on element (60 light so 15% modifier to ice hits), the loss of EWH, and loss of ice weakness accounts for a 65% difference between the ice and the light hits. IIRC I was hitting 73K and 119K for ice/light (core weak point), which is rounded down a bit and weren't critical hits but correspond with the damage difference.

My guess is that mastery skills and their potentials have a different check than Element Conversion/EWH.

milranduil
Aug 11, 2015, 01:23 AM
It's hard to see some of the hits, but here is my zandion video I'm referring to.

[spoiler-box]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sIez0MOLaU
[/spoiler-box]

My impression was that element conversion did apply separately, but then why are my lightning and wind hits seemingly so close? It doesn't make sense lol.

LonelyGaruga
Aug 11, 2015, 02:10 AM
Wind hits are in the 70K range, lightning hits are in the 80K range. The only difference in damage is the 12.5% loss on Element Conversion for the wind hits, which would do it.

Looks right to me!

milranduil
Aug 11, 2015, 02:19 AM
I guess variance just fucking with me then (the zanverse hits in there don't help either trying to see anything). In that case, I guess I'm still making an ideal dark rod!

Perfect Chaos
Aug 11, 2015, 02:52 AM
BTW, I believe that when you use Zanverse with Zandion, using Stark Katze is actually better than Satelight Riser on neutral-weak enemies, since the potential applies to Zanverse as well, making the total damage output slightly more overall despite Zandion having one less Wind hit.

Also, since I was bored recently, I actually put together a compound tech damage calculator in Microsoft Excel that lets you easily compare the damage of the different compound techs when using different combinations of weapons with various skills on enemies of various weaknesses.

milranduil
Aug 11, 2015, 03:00 AM
BTW, I believe that when you use Zanverse with Zandion, using Stark Katze is actually better than Satelight Riser on neutral-weak enemies, since the potential applies to Zanverse as well, making the total damage output slightly more overall despite Zandion having one less Wind hit.

Also, since I was bored recently, I actually put together a compound tech damage calculator in Microsoft Excel that lets you easily compare the damage of the different compound techs when using different combinations of weapons with various skills on enemies of various weaknesses.

I have 2 ares rods now, so that's not a problem . 3. b that vid was 9 months ago!

Flaoc
Aug 11, 2015, 03:49 AM
so does anyone have a blank beach wars 3 map

Asuka~
Aug 11, 2015, 04:01 AM
so does anyone have a blank beach wars 3 map

I do. I was trying to work on another diagram for the newer version of the EQ but got kinda lazy. Anyway, here's the map: [SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/gmINkdq.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Nyansan
Aug 11, 2015, 04:26 AM
Edit: Nvm found it on previous page

jooozek
Aug 11, 2015, 05:50 AM
aside of s-ranking ultimate lilipa any other source of stones?

Arada
Aug 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
You can get 10 stones a week at the casino for 300CC each.

jooozek
Aug 11, 2015, 06:01 AM
You can get 10 stones a week at the casino for 300CC each.

oh, that's actually really cheap and good

otakun
Aug 11, 2015, 08:51 AM
is there no maint tonight?

Rayden
Aug 11, 2015, 09:19 AM
No maintenance.

the_importer_
Aug 11, 2015, 09:53 AM
No maintenance.

How can one find out if there's a maintenance or not? Bumped never really state these things as far as I'm aware.

Also, are we getting anything new before the 26th?

neilp4453
Aug 11, 2015, 09:57 AM
Guys, can anyone help me on how to search for specific things in the shop? I still haven't figured this out.

the_importer_
Aug 11, 2015, 10:01 AM
Guys, can anyone help me on how to search for specific things in the shop? I still haven't figured this out.

You need to search in Japanese. So copy and paste the name of the item in Japanese from this site and paste it in your search: http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/

viciousbrandon
Aug 11, 2015, 10:19 AM
Sorry if this has been asked already. Haven't been playing PSO2 as of late. But how does once go about getting the plum badges? And the items for the memory shop?

Spiral
Aug 11, 2015, 10:48 AM
Sorry if this has been asked already. Haven't been playing PSO2 as of late. But how does once go about getting the plum badges? And the items for the memory shop?

Plum/purple badges are gotten as rewards from "variant" emergency codes that are caused by using the rare enemy spawning triggers that you can get from the casino.

Ragol memories are gotten from...well, the bumped link below should have the released methods. (Near the top, under "Ragol Memory Acquirement Procedures") Note that most of the methods have already ended their period, but there may be more methods that show up.
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/get-pso1-costumes-with-ragol-memories/

Hopefully didn't misinterpret query!

viciousbrandon
Aug 11, 2015, 10:57 AM
That was spot on thanks.

Rickjaemz
Aug 11, 2015, 11:26 AM
How do you recover lost PSO2 account information i.e: Name and Password

viciousbrandon
Aug 11, 2015, 12:14 PM
Which pa/tech is the beam of redish light? Saw some force or techer using. But unsure which pa/tech it was.

Arada
Aug 11, 2015, 01:18 PM
Which pa/tech is the beam of redish light? Saw some force or techer using. But unsure which pa/tech it was.

It is Folmelgion a double-element tech of Fire and Dark.
You can find the double-element tech at Claris Cless the NPC and you have to kill mobs in Ultimate with techs to get them.

Loveless62
Aug 11, 2015, 01:31 PM

You need to search in Japanese. So copy and paste the name of the item in Japanese from this site and paste it in your search: http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/
You can also use Control-C to copy the name from various parts of the UI into the clipboard. For instance, if you inspect a character's equipment, you can click on a piece of gear and push Ctrl-C to copy its name. Then you can use Ctrl-V to paste them into the search bar.

The names are always copied in Japanese, even if the English patch shows them in English, so they are already in appropriate form for searching.

You can also search for item affixes, but, if you are using the English patch, the affix names must be typed in English in order for the search to work.

the_importer_
Aug 11, 2015, 01:50 PM
You can also use Control-C to copy the name from various parts of the UI into the clipboard. For instance, if you inspect a character's equipment, you can click on a piece of gear and push Ctrl-C to copy its name. Then you can use Ctrl-V to paste them into the search bar.

The names are always copied in Japanese, even if the English patch shows them in English, so they are already in appropriate form for searching.

You can also search for item affixes, but, if you are using the English patch, the affix names must be typed in English in order for the search to work.

True and ironically, when looking for abilities, you need to type them in English.

Eternal255
Aug 11, 2015, 01:54 PM
To answer search questions- if you are using the english "item patch" as well via tweaker, you can search in english and then click the "partial search" button, and the patch will pull up the japanese | english name of the item.

~Note that it does not always work~

Achelousaurus
Aug 11, 2015, 06:53 PM
As a preliminary, all compound techs do 33% of their power notation on a per hit basis.

Zandeon: 2500 power (825 power per hit), 15 hits, 7 wind + 8 lightning, 12375 total power
Barantsion: 3600 power (1188 power per hit), 11 hits, 5 ice + 6 light, 13068 total power

For Fomelgion, the beam itself is 10 hits, and throughout the beam an additional 8 explosions of dark element occur at random locations, so it's reasonably safe to assume only a couple at most will hit a target.

Oh yeah, and Barantsion only has super armor while charging it, but you can dodge out of it.
Thanks again.

And I guess what happened to me was Hunar pimp slapping me exactly during the dash portion where I had no super armor cause it was over instantly.

cragner2
Aug 11, 2015, 09:37 PM
So ive gotten to the level where i wanna Make Bouncer my Subclass and maybe Fighter my main...But now the issue of finding good multiclass dualblades comes up...any quick explanation on how to obtain some to use?

Anduril
Aug 11, 2015, 10:41 PM
So ive gotten to the level where i wanna Make Bouncer my Subclass and maybe Fighter my main...But now the issue of finding good multiclass dualblades comes up...any quick explanation on how to obtain some to use?
There are some that you can buy as a free player, like Lambda Lextear, but other than hunting for 10*-12* multiclass DBs, the only other way to get them is to craft them and either hope for a Great Success to include Fighter as an extra class or you can buy a Add Class Fighter support item for crafting, though this can get expensive and should only be saved for the last extend on the weapon since it will be overridden when leveling them up. If you participated in the Maximum Attack event, you should have a Kasentori Haruka (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_17.php#188) (even if you didn't, there should be plenty on the market), which is half decent for just leveling until you have the money to make a fully extended set with Add Class Fighter.

EDIT: Almost forgot, you can also trade for the Bio DBs by collecting Phantom Night Fragments/Ores/Spellstones which are from the Extreme Quest,
Forsaken Aquatic, and the Live version which needs Large Stones from the Coast, Quarry, and Seabed SHAQs.

cragner2
Aug 11, 2015, 11:48 PM
There are some that you can buy as a free player, like Lambda Lextear, but other than hunting for 10*-12* multiclass DBs, the only other way to get them is to craft them and either hope for a Great Success to include Fighter as an extra class or you can buy a Add Class Fighter support item for crafting, though this can get expensive and should only be saved for the last extend on the weapon since it will be overridden when leveling them up. If you participated in the Maximum Attack event, you should have a Kasentori Haruka (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_17.php#188) (even if you didn't, there should be plenty on the market), which is half decent for just leveling until you have the money to make a fully extended set with Add Class Fighter.

EDIT: Almost forgot, you can also trade for the Bio DBs by collecting Phantom Night Fragments/Ores/Spellstones which are from the Extreme Quest,
Forsaken Aquatic, and the Live version which needs Large Stones from the Coast, Quarry, and Seabed SHAQs.

Do you suggest i just wait until i can reliably do SHAQs? especially since ill need multiple blades for attribute grinding and such?

IceBurner
Aug 12, 2015, 12:03 AM

FYI, theres a new 11 star all class DBs on matterboard 3-5. Glass Traitor. All the way at the right e nd of the lower branch of the board. Much easier to get than Bio or Live, though the potential is nothing amazing.

cragner2
Aug 12, 2015, 12:11 AM
FYI, theres a new 11 star all class DBs on matterboard 3-5. Glass Traitor. All the way at the right e nd of the lower branch of the board. Much easier to get than Bio or Live, though the potential is nothing amazing.

I guess really my main issue is trying to get elemental to 50 and get them all multiclass so i can deal with multiple types of enemies when i need to >.< not 100% sure if i REALLY need to do that with dual blades or if Fire/Light Ice/Light will be fine enough for most end game dealings

IceBurner
Aug 12, 2015, 01:01 AM
I guess really my main issue is trying to get elemental to 50 and get them all multiclass so i can deal with multiple types of enemies when i need to >.< not 100% sure if i REALLY need to do that with dual blades or if Fire/Light Ice/Light will be fine enough for most end game dealings

They come 30 light element, so if you can get them on two characters, you can max them out

RibbonSoft
Aug 12, 2015, 01:36 AM
Is Bumped.org down right now? I can't seem to get on it, regardless of which computer, phone or tablet I'm using.

jooozek
Aug 12, 2015, 12:16 PM
what specifically do i need to do to unlock the special crafting recipes for units? im fine with just level 3 extend ones

Otokonokotron
Aug 12, 2015, 12:40 PM
what am i supposed to do to initiate those challenge quest thingies? those ideal units look cool and i think i can see the challenge missions at the quest counter (im on vita though i can make out most of the katakana loan words) but when ever i try to select what i assume are the challenge quests it gives me a message thats too over my head.

how do i do challenge missions? (i cant find the answers on the threads as far as pre requisites go)

jooozek
Aug 12, 2015, 12:42 PM
what am i supposed to do to initiate those challenge quest thingies? those ideal units look cool and i think i can see the challenge missions at the quest counter (im on vita though i can make out most of the katakana loan words) but when ever i try to select what i assume are the challenge quests it gives me a message thats too over my head.

how do i do challenge missions? (i cant find the answers on the threads as far as pre requisites go)

you need to go to either a) challenge blocks (b301-304) or b) shared ship also from block selection, 3rd option from top

red1228
Aug 12, 2015, 12:45 PM
what specifically do i need to do to unlock the special crafting recipes for units? im fine with just level 3 extend ones

I believe you need an overall Crafting Level of 20 to unlock the Lv3 special crafts for units.

jooozek
Aug 12, 2015, 01:00 PM
I believe you need an overall Crafting Level of 20 to unlock the Lv3 special crafts for units.

that indeed did it, just needed 3 achievements 8-)

Zanverse
Aug 12, 2015, 06:05 PM
Can someone make an official thread aimed towards explaining the game's story? It might take a some time, but it'd be really nice to have an actual timeline of what goes on, sorry if that's too much to ask. This could very well make a lot of things clear for players that finished a certain Episode and only partially understand what was going on. :-)

chaosheal
Aug 12, 2015, 06:08 PM
Now that the Gryphon quest is gone, is there any way to fight him in his original area like in PSO1 and in that quest? Also, what's the fastest way to get silver badges now? (still want that elysion camo ...)

Anduril
Aug 12, 2015, 06:14 PM
Now that the Gryphon quest is gone, is there any way to fight him in his original area like in PSO1 and in that quest? Also, what's the fastest way to get silver badges now? (still want that elysion camo ...)
He only shows up in Beach Wars now, and you can only get silver badges from clearing Beach Wars on SH, as far as I know.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 12, 2015, 08:10 PM
We're not getting a new scratch til the 26th?

Anduril
Aug 12, 2015, 09:22 PM
We're not getting a new scratch til the 26th?
According to the expiration date on the Mikagura School Sweet scratch, that is right, not until the 26th.

untrustful
Aug 12, 2015, 10:16 PM
What's up with the crafted homing emission? How do you get this thing to do great damage?

milranduil
Aug 12, 2015, 10:19 PM
What's up with the crafted homing emission? How do you get this thing to do great damage?

It doesn't.

Dephinix
Aug 12, 2015, 11:31 PM
Where is the location of your PSO2 files like Pictures if you downloaded the game through tweaker? I did not download it this way, so I can not help my friend with this, >.<

Anduril
Aug 12, 2015, 11:33 PM
Where is the location of your PSO2 files like Pictures if you downloaded the game through tweaker? I did not download it this way, so I can not help my friend with this, >.<
They should be in Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/pictures even if you installed via Tweaker.

Dephinix
Aug 12, 2015, 11:34 PM
They should be in Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/pictures even if you installed via Tweaker.

Well this isn't good. Alright, thank you, ^^

suzaku0zero0
Aug 13, 2015, 02:51 AM
Are there any new weapon extension recipes coming up in the near future?

Is extending my dragon slayer to ext lvl 11 good enough to compete in SH?
How much dex will I lose?

TaigaUC
Aug 13, 2015, 03:57 AM
Uhh. Casts don't get a second hair color, it uses Sub Color 3.
What the hell.

Not really a question, but nowhere else to moan about it.

There'll always be new extend recipes, eventually.

KazukiQZ
Aug 13, 2015, 06:05 AM
Katana comparison:

Xie katana with 60 element and lv3 pot vs. Skull katana with 60 element no pot.
Both have same element type.

Which one would be superior in terms of damage dealt?

edit: And then I made my own calculation in Damage Calculator (coz bored lol). Skull is roughly 3.2% stronger than Xie.

jooozek
Aug 13, 2015, 10:37 AM
someone ingame just told me if you hit +50 risk on an advance quest it stays +50 permanently - how much of bullshit is that?

Vatallus
Aug 13, 2015, 10:44 AM
someone ingame just told me if you hit +50 risk on an advance quest it stays +50 permanently - how much of bullshit is that?

That was changed the same update we were allowed to pay for increased risk. Something I don't agree with since hidden bonuses kept stacking past that before. Oh well. Can't blame them I guess since we could of just paid our way to getting clones 100% of the time.

Ethridel
Aug 13, 2015, 10:47 AM
Should I just wait until the next universal 10% boost before I touch Dudu again, or do you guys affix stuff regardless?
http://i.imgur.com/1RKshiC.png

yoshiblue
Aug 13, 2015, 10:56 AM
Could always spend 20 excubes to get a 30% pass. That's if the 10% passes don't cut it.

jooozek
Aug 13, 2015, 10:59 AM
That was changed the same update we were allowed to pay for increased risk. Something I don't agree with since hidden bonuses kept stacking past that before. Oh well. Can't blame them I guess since we could of just paid our way to getting clones 100% of the time.

so i really only have to +50 a quest and it won't go down even after a week?

PokeminMaster
Aug 13, 2015, 11:00 AM
I read once that various themes related to the Dark Falz (such as Falz Arms, Elder, etc.) are named as such that they use "idola" in the title... is that true? If so, what are they (or where can I find out?)

SakuRei
Aug 13, 2015, 11:09 AM
Fighter Question/s:

1.) Is the Chase Advance skill increases the damage when the enemy is inflicted with a status ailment or if the player/you have a status ailment to yourself? Since the skill description for me is quite confusing.

2.) Is Limit Break considered as a Status Ailment/Debuff?

Anduril
Aug 13, 2015, 11:17 AM
Fighter Question/s:

1.) Is the Chase Advance skill increases the damage when the enemy is inflicted with a status ailment or if the player/you have a status ailment to yourself? Since the skill description for me is quite confusing.

2.) Is Limit Break considered as a Status Ailment/Debuff?
The Chase skills are active when the enemy is afflicted with a status effect, but (from what I recall) does not include certain Boss-only status effects like the freeze on Vol's legs; the Crazy skills are active when the player is afflicted with a status effect.