PDA

View Full Version : wired lances

*Godly*
Sep 14, 2013, 05:41 AM
Whats the best build to use them and what pa to use

NeverDT
Sep 14, 2013, 11:23 AM
HuFi or FiHu damage build, get Lambda Hyperion, Lambda Jagriath, or a 10* of your choice (Rosso Welker, Catadranser or Weiss Butte if you can hit 430 dex are all good choices) to 50%, spam Other Spin against mobs, spam Wild Round against large mobs or bosses, use Holding Current when enemies are stunned.

Sanguine2009
Sep 14, 2013, 11:34 AM
why would ya use L hyperion when nei claw is about 100 att better and also all class? also i would recommend gigas spinner over rosso as its latent boosts the att of one of ya best aoe PAs and is only 50 att weaker. weiss is definity the best non 11* wired though as long as ya have the dex to use it

Kamekur
Sep 14, 2013, 11:47 AM
why would ya use L hyperion when nei claw is about 100 att better and also all class?

Because Neiclaw is 2 million (4 to 50 element) and Lambda Hyperion 126k (252k to 50 element), and it's strong enough to one-shot with PAs (see how Fi/Hu in Nab II use Heavenly Fall with either of them and chain kill the whole spawn).

Sanguine2009
Sep 14, 2013, 12:18 PM
ehh? its only 2 mil now? heh its down alot from when i bought mine. i dont see how thats that much of an issue 2 mil is only about 2 days worth of TACOs if ya do all of them.
besides whether or not ya can one shot the mobs in a TA or not the extra damage is very much worth it against bosses and with SVH just around the corner

gigawuts
Sep 14, 2013, 12:24 PM
SVH being just around the corner means stronger weapons are just around the corner. The most common drops in SVH will crush the stats on anything we have now. If that's what you're buying weapons for then don't even bother.

Sanguine2009
Sep 14, 2013, 12:37 PM
true the weapons in SVH have a good chance of being better but there may not be an all class wired that is better infact i kinda doubt that the weapons will be that much better anyway because sega

Zenobia
Sep 14, 2013, 01:15 PM
Because Neiclaw is 2 million (4 to 50 element) and Lambda Hyperion 126k (252k to 50 element), and it's strong enough to one-shot with PAs (see how Fi/Hu in Nab II use Heavenly Fall with either of them and chain kill the whole spawn).

Latency mate.

Korazenn
Sep 14, 2013, 01:17 PM
why would ya use L hyperion when nei claw is about 100 att better and also all class? also i would recommend gigas spinner over rosso as its latent boosts the att of one of ya best aoe PAs and is only 50 att weaker. weiss is definity the best non 11* wired though as long as ya have the dex to use it

The Neiclaw is really only good for HUFO or FOHU builds now. The Lambda Hyperion is far less expensive by comparison.

Sanguine2009
Sep 14, 2013, 01:26 PM
its the best wired lance for a fi/hu or a br/hu and is a great option on te/hu as well.
if ya are hu main ya should be using a 10* anyway and why would ANYONE sub hu as fo? hu is utterly useless as a sub for fo

gigawuts
Sep 14, 2013, 01:33 PM
its the best wired lance for a fi/hu or a br/hu and is a great option on te/hu as well.
if ya are hu main ya should be using a 10* anyway and why would ANYONE sub hu as fo? hu is utterly useless as a sub for fo

Calm yourself.

It's not optimal, but it's what some people prefer, and the neiclaw caters to it.

Sanguine2009
Sep 14, 2013, 01:38 PM
why would i need to calm myself? im not angry or upset at all. im just stating facts force gains nothing by subing hu. if anything nei claw caters to a te/hu rather than a fo/hu

not to mention that without heavy investment in s-att on their mag a fo/hu cant even use nei claw

*Godly*
Sep 14, 2013, 04:46 PM
Should I invest in wire lance gear

gigawuts
Sep 14, 2013, 04:48 PM
Always have all gears available in some way. If you only have one tree that means, yep, getting all gears on your one tree. Yes, even sword gear. You might not find it useful at this time, but in the endgame weapons fill their niches in a more balanced way than early game (most rebalancing is only really done with endgame in mind at this point).

Sp-24
Sep 14, 2013, 06:55 PM
im just stating facts force gains nothing by subing hu.
You know who else gains nothing? Those who argue about videogames on the internet. And you're wrong, Force gains Just Guard, CHECKMATE.

Sanguine2009
Sep 14, 2013, 07:04 PM
heheheh i suppose that much is true but a force will still need a coat edge D to use jg and cast well

Sp-24
Sep 14, 2013, 07:17 PM
That's what I'm currently hunting for, for that exact purpose.

Sanguine2009
Sep 14, 2013, 07:22 PM
i wish ya luck! its a fun weapon to have!

Chdata
Sep 14, 2013, 07:32 PM
why would i need to calm myself? im not angry or upset at all. im just stating facts force gains nothing by subing hu. if anything nei claw caters to a te/hu rather than a fo/hu

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213236

The point of it appears to be to have different ways to kill various arrangements of mobs quickly.

Sanguine2009
Sep 14, 2013, 08:48 PM
and there is no way that anyone outside of japan can do that due to latency
the only thing i really see that person doing that a fo/fi fo/br or fo/te cant is using AB to move faster
one shoting mobs in nab 1 is easy for ANY class to do with even half the kinda affixs and gear that person was running
*please note that i have nothing against people that want to run less than the best classes, in fact i applaud them, im just perplexed about why anyone would run fo/hu over other hybrid types

Rexob
Sep 19, 2013, 09:33 AM
SVH being just around the corner means stronger weapons are just around the corner. The most common drops in SVH will crush the stats on anything we have now. If that's what you're buying weapons for then don't even bother.

I can agree with the fact that SVH should have "better" drops - the current state of most 10*s though - the next jump will be 11* in SVH or should be for many weapons types. If that's the case, until Sega releases 11* passes or something, players won't be able to trade / buy / sell them anyways. Sega can't keep introducing "better" and more 10*, otherwise the gap between 10 & 11* devalues. Although we are talking about Sega...

I'm not saying there will ONLY be 11*, but a lot of the 10* categories are pretty saturated, Bullet Bows excluded.

gigawuts
Sep 19, 2013, 10:09 AM
That never stopped them before. There were probably a dozen swords between normal and hard mode, and as soon as VH launched the Blizaxe was 26% stronger than the previous best sword, the Ardillou.

The Ardillou was the best from the day hard launched all the way until very hard launched - surpassed only by the Aristin if you had the full set bonus from the units. From day 1 of hard to the day before very hard it was the best you could get - and the Blizaxe stomped all over it.

Planned obsolescence is an important part of the F2P "big numbers" model. New difficulties need bigger numbers.

They'll phase in 11*s as the way to go for invested players, most definitely. And those 11*s will squash the XQ 11*s like the quarry 10*s squashed the Agito - rendering it the low damage allclass option. But 10*s will still be around, and they'll be what players go for at first - just like the Blizaxe. You gotta give scraps to the peasants, or else they'll try to pull something.

Rexob
Sep 19, 2013, 10:23 AM
My point is, there is no reason to necessarily stop buying 10*s

And I fully agree, planned obsolescence is essential to the game's design. I'm farming / buying a HR once Wind & Rain ends...I'd really like one to level my HU sub since I can't stand melee or want to bother raising a mag for it. Gu/Hu...would probably end up leveling Hu/Ra

Skyly
Sep 25, 2013, 08:51 PM
Can anyone tell me what is happening when I hold shift down and my character does some type twirl move with my weapon..

strikerhunter
Sep 25, 2013, 08:53 PM
Can anyone tell me what is happening when I hold shift down and my character does some type twirl move with my weapon..

Uh............wired lances doesn't do that.

Skyly
Sep 25, 2013, 09:05 PM
Uh............wired lances doesn't do that.

It's the Partizan.

Sorry.. Wrong thread lol. I thought I was in the quick answers thread.

hoangsea
Sep 26, 2013, 12:21 AM
is there any reason to getting wired-lance gear when main wired-lance anymore guys ?

i see most of ppl wild round all the thing and the wired-lance gear only inreased dmg for throw/catch PAs
or is it a bug that wild round not consume the gear gauge ?

Xaelouse
Sep 26, 2013, 12:27 AM
Wild Round is great, but you still want to be using gear-boosted grabs for better DPS/mob clearing.

hoangsea
Sep 26, 2013, 12:50 AM
btw
there is no way to cancel or change direction of holding current right ?

gigawuts
Sep 26, 2013, 07:59 AM
Yeah, only use HC when you're ready for the whole animation, and never on small mobs. Grab something and push it against other things so you're hitting lots of enemies at once, or grab a large annoying enemy to keep it still (like gorongos). Or, of course, use it on bosses - but only if you know they'll stand still for a while. Maybe not the entire animation, but most of it. Like when you break a banther's foot and it's shaking its head, go for an HC then. A broken part stumble is always a good time for HC if you're in position. Grab the part you want to damage with JUST the tips to maximize damage.

hoangsea
Sep 26, 2013, 10:16 AM
i just got an Assassin Claw is it worth to be end game weapon that i should go to max potential ?

i think heavenly fall dmg will increased alot but it's base dmg is not strong

Fyreus
Jan 2, 2014, 02:24 PM
Hello,

I've been using a HP+def tank build a few months after 'launch' and decided on gearing up an XQ weapon to focus on damage upon returning to PSO2 and for some reason i fell in love with WL. Does anyone know if the 11* XQ sword + Over End comares to the 11* XQ WL + wild round/cerb?