PDA

View Full Version : black screen and launcher problems?

anchorseye
Sep 15, 2013, 01:14 PM
So my friend showed me this beautiful looking game but sadly itīs not working on my laptop [asus g73j series]
we tried several things, but itīs still not working...

I installed it with the Pso2Tweaker, I also installed the English Large Files and the English Patch, but when I start the game, itīs just a black window, no sound or music completely black.
We tried "checking for missing files","checking for deleted files","fix pso2 EXE","fix pso2 permissions" and we tried it with and without the English Patch and the English Large Files.
I also updated my Graphic Card [ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870] but nothing has changed.
Then we tried opening the game over the pso2 launcher, instead of the tweaker, and then it told me that i need a newer version of the launcher, then it tries to update the launcher and 4-5 errors pop up, that tell me it wasnīt able to update.

Does anyone know what to do?
Any help would be great! ; v ;

AlaskanKactus
Sep 16, 2013, 12:48 AM
Not sure if this will help but...

Use the newest version of the Tweaker to "fix game guard errors". Then try a file check using the original launcher (I would say use the Tweaker for this but I have no idea how since I don't use it).

Once that's done, launch the game with no patches.