PDA

View Full Version : Instalation is corrupeted?LOTS of files missing

Nymia
Sep 16, 2013, 07:57 AM
I registred and downloaded the downloader on the official PSO2 website and when i run the PSO2_SETUP.exe the process goes oddly fast and when i check the instalation folder there are only the uninstall exe and it's files and the "pso2_bin" folder with some txt files and luncher - nothing else. so when i run the game it gives me an "download the laterst version of the laucher and than re start" error and fails to run (obviously) i tried to re- download the setup and uninstall the "game" and install again and it allways happens the same way, no ideia why. anyone having a similar problem or knows why/ how to solve this?

Thanks in advance! I really want to play this and i've been trying everything for quite a long time XD

gunlocksp
Sep 16, 2013, 04:45 PM
It's not actually an error, but a notification/reminder that it has updated the launcher. Once you press okay on the "download the latest version of the laucher and than re start" pop-up, it should close and another one should appear and begins to download all the required files. IF for some reason, the second pop-up doesn't appear then, I really have no idea what's causing the issue....

P.s The file(s) is not corrupted btw, I am unsure but, apparently the installer installs the bare minimum files and downloads the rest online....