PDA

View Full Version : The perfect Mag

SA-X
Apr 10, 2003, 05:34 PM
Has anyone created a mag that has 50 levels in each category? If so what type of mag is it???

Muku6
Apr 10, 2003, 05:37 PM
Yes. I created a mag with 50/50/50/50. At level 100 I raised it to 25/25/25/25 and it turned into a Sato. Then I finished raising it to even level. I traded it away once my friend finished making me a mag, which I turned into a Chao. ^_^ (It's classic for me... I had a Chao mag on PSO V1 on DC.)

Benjamin
Apr 10, 2003, 06:11 PM
I also had a grey sato with 50/50/50/50 but lost it when I corrupted

Foggy_Pete
Apr 10, 2003, 06:16 PM
most people dont raise 50/50/50/50 mags because although they are balanced they make the character suck at every stat. when using a force properly the power and dexterity becomes useless and wastes 100 stats that the mag could have used to maximize the forces mind power. and vice versa with a hunter. a even stat mag has the same problem as the FOmar, balanced stats but his mind power sucks for a force and his attack power is to weak to be used as his primary means of attack

Eclypse
Apr 10, 2003, 06:39 PM
A balanced mag doesn't suck, balance mags are better than just make a 1 or 2 stat dominant character. My Savitri with 45/65/45/45 is the best mag I've ever made and that includes my many mags on the DC. For some characters like a force, it would be stupid to have high ATA if you use techs all the time, but for a HUnewearl it's perfect to have balance because it makes her more versatile, and the same can be said about a RAmarl also.

Just because a mag doesn't have 130 PWR and allows you to do 600 damage on one hit, doesn't mean it sucks. I can take my L&K mechs with a battle unit and do the same amount of damage in a three hit combo, that a HUmar would do with a fully grinded RED SWORD.

My advice for the perfect mag would be to follow the guidelines for maxing stats on your character and go with the mag suggested. I currently have a 200lvl Sato with 5/145/50/0 on my RAcaseal, which is about a few points off my ideal max stat mag of 5/149/46/0. So I decided to just raise my own sato following snappels guide and so far its working great. Soon I will have my own Sato mag with perfect stats.

So far I have raised a 185 pow legit pian (all monomates , the pain!!) and a 185 mind angel wing mag. I did trade for the hearts but the raising was fully legit.

I forgot to mention that I have noticed the photon blasts tend to cater to the characters it is intended for as far as mag bonuses. Which might be a tip when trading for a mag. I have tried 2 satos, both on my RAcaseal , and the sato with the middle photon blast being a force one called Leilla didn't give my character bonuses on boss battles or on low HP. However my sato with the middle photon blast , intended for rangers, called Estilla gives me bonuses every boss battle and everytime I hit Low HP, which is invincibility ( really cool when you get a major hit and your mag lets you recover before you end up dying).

Just some food for thought, I know ever since this discovery I always check out photon blasts before I trade for mags.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Age on 2003-04-10 18:07 ]</font>

Joe-Azlin
Apr 10, 2003, 07:57 PM
the perfect mag is the one that defines ur character. like my character is an android so i wont have any in mind. its w/e ur characters strongest thing is and making it even stronger or u could make them all somewhat good if u want 2 but i dont like it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif