PDA

View Full Version : Controller issues

toxictoast
Sep 17, 2013, 03:56 PM
Hello,

so I just installed PSO2 and everything's working fine except my controller isn't getting recognized by the game. I'm using a PowerA FUS1ON Tournament Controller for Xbox 360. It uses the xbox 360 drivers (im not using anything special to make it work) and works perfectly fine with all of my other games that use controller. I've tried unplugging the controller and restarting PSO2 but still nothing. The game says that if the the controller isn't being picked up by the game to switch it to analog mode. Does anyone know what that means or how to do that?

Thanks,

Lyn

UPDATE:

a friend came over and helped me install the proper programs to run a PS3 controller and again, the computer is picking it up just fine and it's working on other games, just not PSO2. Does anyone know how to switch to analog mode or have any suggestions?

oniryu246
Sep 19, 2013, 02:01 AM
Hello, Toxic's friend here. We literally tried everything we could think of. We tried a PS3 controller with MotionJoy (and got it to work in other games), uninstalling all traces of 360 Controller Drivers and re-installing them, PSO2's controller setup(s), Emulating a 360 Controller, compatibility modes... the whole lot.

We are totally at a loss here. Everything works in every other controller supported game EXCEPT PSO2 on her Windows 7 PC. Can anyone give us any tips?

Gama
Sep 21, 2013, 09:48 AM
oniru, try the controller on your pc. see if it works.

the controller id might not be recognized by pso2, because sega.

if it works on your pc tho, it means something messed up the drivers, i would personaly reinstall windows.

"its so easy these days"