PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Starting Xbox with either a Hucast or Humar

Wriath
Apr 10, 2003, 05:37 PM
im geting xbox pso. i have only played v1 for DC, so i cant wait to see the new levels. anyway, i cant decide between Humar or Mucast. in DC i was a Humar. the heal spells come in so useful, but the Hucast has good spells. i cant decide. i DO have my eyes on a few rares, photon claws and the chain saw (why is the d there?)

Long---Shot
Apr 10, 2003, 05:44 PM
heh i was going to start as HUcast also. figured i could collect a whole bunch of force items for a while and then start a FOmar and give him it all. HUcast i think is a really good beginers character.

Blenjar
Apr 10, 2003, 06:35 PM
HUcast. He lv up faster. HUmar get borin' later in game.

Wriath
Apr 10, 2003, 07:30 PM
yeah i would have to admit. i just found spells very useful. im not a beginner. i beat dc v1 with a humar on normal. on hard mode i got impatient with levels. besides, hucast is the coolest looking character out there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Eclypse
Apr 10, 2003, 07:31 PM
On 2003-04-10 15:37, Wriath wrote:
im geting xbox pso. i have only played v1 for DC, so i cant wait to see the new levels. anyway, i cant decide between Humar or Mucast. in DC i was a Humar. the heal spells come in so useful, but the Hucast has good spells. i cant decide. i DO have my eyes on a few rares, photon claws and the chain saw (why is the d there?)

The HUcast can't use spells.

Wriath
Apr 10, 2003, 07:44 PM
my bad. i ment STATS

Joe-Azlin
Apr 10, 2003, 08:09 PM
On 2003-04-10 17:44, Wriath wrote:
my bad. i ment STATS

ok good uz i was gunna say o well maybe he meant traps but u meants stats lol so its all good. i would go with w/e character u like better or if u cant decied flip a quarter and let fait b ur guide lol.

AzNBoi320
Apr 10, 2003, 11:31 PM
The only thing you have to worry about is buying a lot of mates

The_Pew
Apr 11, 2003, 10:16 AM
If you know how to play a HUcast you'll hardly ever have to heal.