PDA

View Full Version : Cannot login (password?) Error.

Regii94
Sep 23, 2013, 12:23 PM
PSO2 starts up normally now, but when I try to login with my SEGA ID the password
does not work. I made my SEGA ID months ago and I reset my password today and
it succeeded it said, but when I try to login I get this error:

【利用未登録エラー】
このIDは利用登録がまだされていません
ログインメニューの「ユーザー情報変更」から
本ゲームへの利用登録をお願いします。
[ No.678 ]

I have no idea what it means so I used a translator.. and said
''This ID, please register to use this game to the login menu to use registration is not yet from the "User Information Changes".

Anyone knows? I am very sure the username AND password are correct.

Please, thank you..^^;

NightSun
Sep 23, 2013, 12:43 PM
Based on the translation it sounds like your account is not registered for pso2.
Have you played pso2 before using that Sega ID? If not chances are that would be the problem.

Regii94
Sep 23, 2013, 12:52 PM
No I have never played on it before. I searched my hotmail and found mails with
my username and that I made an ID.. months ago though
Also my e-mail adress was already used. (by that username/acc)

NightSun
Sep 23, 2013, 12:56 PM
Yup that's the problem then.
Just because you made a Sega ID dose not mean you can play PSO2 right off the back. You must link your sega ID with pso2.

Log in using your Sega ID here: https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega
From there it will take you to a page with different services, select PSO2 (It's the only one with a 2 and it's on top if I remember correctly)
It will give you the Terms of Use or something like that, just select ok or whatever it is and you'll be set.

Regii94
Sep 23, 2013, 01:02 PM
Shall I try to make a new ID.. ? I just found out hotmail was blocked, I hope my new ID will work with Gmail.

Regii94
Sep 23, 2013, 01:03 PM
Yup that's the problem then.
Just because you made a Sega ID dose not mean you can play PSO2 right off the back. You must link your sega ID with pso2.

Log in using your Sega ID here: https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega
From there it will take you to a page with different services, select PSO2 (It's the only one with a 2 and it's on top if I remember correctly)
It will give you the Terms of Use or something like that, just select ok or whatever it is and you'll be set.

I also tried that, but everytime I do the Captcha.. (I even used that site for symbols)
then it doesn't work.. I get an error even though I filled in the captcha right.. :/:-o

Regii94
Sep 23, 2013, 01:16 PM
EDIT: I found another link which worked and now no errors :)

NightSun
Sep 23, 2013, 01:19 PM
That means that the captcha was wrong, all I can tell you is to keep trying or get someone to help you.

Shall I try to make a new ID.. ? I just found out hotmail was blocked, I hope my new ID will work with Gmail.
Are you sure hotmail is blocked? I've been using it for my account and never once had a problem.

strikerhunter
Sep 23, 2013, 03:07 PM
Are you sure hotmail is blocked? I've been using it for my account and never once had a problem.

It is, tried it way back when I tried to register then resorted to my yahoo account.

As for captcha, the only time you'll most likely run into an error when you input the right captcha is during rush hour because the servers and services becomes very busy and traffic becomes an issue.

P.S. To OP: Remember that both usernames and password are sensitive, so lowercase and uppercase along with spacing does matters.

NightSun
Sep 23, 2013, 04:13 PM
Wow, never knew that.

Sorry for thread jacking, but just to clarify what does it mean to be blocked in this case?
I was able to make my account and I receive emails (password changes and updates) regularly.
Is this something that applies to new accounts only? My account has been open since Alpha if that matters.