PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Random white artifacts during concert

Ah King
Sep 25, 2013, 10:08 PM
any1 has this issue during this latest concert?

my pc spec:
video: HD7850 with 13.9 driver
ram: 8G

strikerhunter
Sep 25, 2013, 11:20 PM
They the thingys closely looking like a mag that does the stage lights.

fangorn77
Oct 1, 2013, 03:43 PM
Didn't watch the concert, but i had lots of similar glitches in the lobby recently - looks like textures just drops out for a moment and instead of it i see white empty triangles, lines, etc. Only happens in the lobby so far. I never had such issues till this last lobby theme.

This_Moment
Oct 2, 2013, 06:50 AM
Didn't watch the concert, but i had lots of similar glitches in the lobby recently - looks like textures just drops out for a moment and instead of it i see white empty triangles, lines, etc. Only happens in the lobby so far. I never had such issues till this last lobby theme.
I'm getting texture drops in the lobby too. Also, for me, sometimes it occurs during play when certain stuff happen... I'm not sure what causes it, though.

Switching Shaders to "simple" in the loader seems to stop the lobby and the majority of area textures from dropping (turning to white for a split second), but it's not a complete fix for me as it still happens, just much less often...

Do post if you ever figure out what's causing your texture drops.

Atmius
Oct 2, 2013, 07:56 AM
I have heard that this is caused (in part?) by the glow stick lobby actions, though it only started happening in the last month, so...

This_Moment
Oct 2, 2013, 08:39 AM
I have heard that this is caused (in part?) by the glow stick lobby actions, though it only started happening in the last month, so...
Yep, from my experience, Glow Stick emotes is one of the things that causes this.

Anybody else possibly having this issue during gameplay? For example, in Ruins, when throwing Talis, this will causes some textures to drop/flick to white for me. (if I have shaders on.)

And yeah, this texture issue only started occurring for me after early September update.

fangorn77
Oct 2, 2013, 02:50 PM
Yes, now i also noticed this glitch in the quests. Especially in multi party areas or EQ. It's not as big as in the lobby, but still visible.

This_Moment
Oct 2, 2013, 06:05 PM
Yes, now i also noticed this glitch in the quests. Especially in multi party areas or EQ. It's not as big as in the lobby, but still visible.
What's your graphics card?

fangorn77
Oct 3, 2013, 02:34 AM
GtX 650. Tried different driver versions, but it didn't help. Guess, have to wait till/if sega will fix their game (

ohpz
Oct 3, 2013, 03:02 AM
I started getting random black/white flashes after the Sept 4th update as well on a 560ti. It seems to mainly happens in the lobby when there are a lot of players on screen.

Ah King
Oct 3, 2013, 04:55 AM
are u guys using Win8?

fangorn77
Oct 3, 2013, 06:35 AM
No, Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit here.

This_Moment
Oct 3, 2013, 12:47 PM
I'm on Windows 7 64-bit.

Ah King
Oct 3, 2013, 10:51 PM
when i use talis weapon, it will have black artifacts sometimes.

fangorn77
Oct 9, 2013, 10:18 AM
I think sega fixed this glitch in the latest update. At least i didn't see it yet.