PDA

View Full Version : Need a big zelda favor!

Robomonke
Apr 10, 2003, 07:52 PM
Can anyone post a fairly detailed way to get all the triforce maps? I have tried some guides but they arent too helpful and label things like f2 but dont specify which column or row is the letters or numbers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

As of now i have the ghost ship one and the endless pit one on outset island.

Any help on any map would be greatly appreciated.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 10, 2003, 07:57 PM
most of them arnt to hard to get,but one takes some time to get(the island getaway one), sorry i cant help yopu more on this one.

Vitamin_D
Apr 10, 2003, 07:58 PM
Let Me just ask you 2 Questions...

1. Have You met Tingle and

2. Do you have his IN-credible chart?

The IN-credible chart goes in the mailbox after you beat all the initial dungeons. It may not be there automatically. Anyway...When you get it, it tells you where each chart is. Got to the places on the map, solve a puzzle or 2, and wallah. The only two that aren't directly on the island (i think) is the Golden Gun Boat chart (There's a Golden gunboat at "Needle Rock Island" sink it, and use you're hook to pull up the chart. It'll be the EXACT spot you sunk it.), and the chart in you're private house. This requires you to play Hide and seek with the Killer Bees at Windfall (Afer you release Tingle). Find them all and get a heart piece. Talk to them again and they'll mention the teachers birthday. After this. Talk to the teacher and have 21 Joy Pendants. She'll ask for 1 at first, give it to her. THen she asks for 20, give her 20. For this you get the deed to her house, thus making it yours. Go there and find the chart inside...phew. There ya go. Need additional help just reply again or PM...I'll get you the hook up.

Edit: fix typos, and specify more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vitamin_D on 2003-04-10 18:07 ]</font>

Blenjar
Apr 10, 2003, 08:06 PM
Did both.

Vitamin_D
Apr 10, 2003, 08:11 PM
On 2003-04-10 18:06, Blenjar wrote:
Did both.

So which charts do you have?

Robomonke
Apr 10, 2003, 08:48 PM
yes to both of your questions. Vitamin D

I already stated which charts i have. sry i don't know the #'s

pixelate
Apr 10, 2003, 09:35 PM
I'd like you to keep all your Zelda questions in the original thread you made concerning Zelda.