PDA

View Full Version : When do I find photon claws?

jinX
Mar 7, 2001, 08:07 AM
Hi all, just got my character to level 32, and am in Caves 3 Hard Mode. Is it soon that I will find the photon claws? Or am I going to have to wait a while...?

Spy
Mar 7, 2001, 08:14 AM
Photon claws are a randomly spawned item that you get by killing enemies. So I, nor anyone else for that matter, knows if you will get a pair of claws soon or not, if ever.

Danger_Girl
Mar 7, 2001, 08:17 AM
Actually for me photon claws where pretty easy to find. In your case it sort of depends on your section id and all that jazz. If you can play online, once you get to v-hard (level 40) the more "common rares" start to fall like rain once you get to the mines. Good luckhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

jinX
Mar 7, 2001, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the nfo, Danger Girl. Can't wait to pick up my character's signature weapons; until then I'm sworn to use only pistols. Damn these oaths!

Spy, I guess I phrased my question incorrectly. I understand that these are random spawn/pick-ups, I was just wondering at what level ppl USUALLY picked up the photon claw?

Mrgrfx
Mar 7, 2001, 11:53 AM
Got mine (actually have 2 of them) on level 45 Mines 1, 2.

....also got 4 darned Crush bullets =[

jeffheng
Mar 7, 2001, 12:00 PM
I had a purple(something) id Force and during Normal mode (offline), I found a photon claw after killing a Chaos Bringer. Hope that helps

miles
Mar 7, 2001, 01:48 PM
Hey Jinx I'm on puck 9 most every night. If you see me you can trade for or have mine. Don't do much for my poor force who much prefers cowardly pistols.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: miles on 2001-03-07 18:12 ]</font>

Pneophen
Mar 7, 2001, 09:57 PM
I managed to find a photon claw in the caves on v hard.