PDA

View Full Version : Find your own satisfaction in the game.

VampireLR
Mar 7, 2001, 08:37 AM
Hi folks,
This is my first post on this forum and I just wanted to share my view points with some of you. I find that the most rewarding aspect of the game is the experience of getting the rare items on your own.

When I got my first varista I was overjoyed despite so many others have it, simply because I achieved it myself. I did not cheat, I found it struggling against a Dark Gunner at level 23 on Hard Mode.

Then I got online one day and I saw someone with a red double saber, so I ask him how he got one. He goes he traded for it. Sadly I was a bit disappointed since it doesn't help me find out how to get one, but then he offer to give me one too. I thought about it and declined simply because the game is short enough and I did not want to dimisnish what satisfaction I have, by actually not foregoing in getting that weapon on my own.

So let the others cheat, dupe or steal, whatever they deemed worthy of their time. I, for one, enjoyed going on that quest to get the Soul Eater and Akiko's Frying Pan on my own. I can say to myself, that "Hey look I got it" and be proud. Some of you may agree or disagree but to me, I found a way to enjoy this game to its fullest and that's enough for me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Vampiric One
Level 75 FoNewm
Normally found on Puck Block 1