PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I looked, and now I gotta ask. Ramarl of Racast?

mistghost
Apr 11, 2003, 10:06 AM
I am in need of SERIOUS suggestions on weither or not to recreate my lvl. 20 racast as a ramarl. I like beening able to cast S/D/J/Z, but I also like beeing able to freeze enemies without taking the chance of it not freezing. But the biggest problem, the more than 200 atp loss from the differance between maxes. Is S/D/J/Z really worth it?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 11, 2003, 10:12 AM
Solo I'd take RAmarl. If you can go multiplayer, mooch SDJZ off a FOrce X3.

Elusive_Llama
Apr 11, 2003, 10:25 AM
Are you online yet? Is this your only char?

But the biggest problem, the more than 200 atp loss from the differance between maxes. Is S/D/J/Z really worth it?

Shifta 20 adds like 35% - 37% of your base ATP. If the racast doesn't have shifta on, a Ramarl will have higher ATP. She can also cast Zalure 20 to do even more damage. Jellen 20 and Deband 20 drastically reduce the amount of damage that you take. Whether it's worth it or not depends on whether you're online.

mistghost
Apr 11, 2003, 10:26 AM
Well, i used to play nothing but online, but now, with the frightening prospect of double save corr. i tend to stay offline. btw, i do love my Hunny, but I also love my Hucaseal, so thats why im torn

Ive got a lvl. 43 Hunwearl, and a 126 Hucaseal

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mistghost on 2003-04-11 08:27 ]</font>

Elusive_Llama
Apr 11, 2003, 10:47 AM
If you plan to stay offline for a long time, a Ramarl would be best. She really needs to be given ATP in any way you can (power mats, power mag, techs, power units).

In the event that you do go back online, a Ramarl can still do well. I have a level 135 Ramarl who is played mostly online, and I really like her.

Ryu_4
Apr 11, 2003, 10:54 AM
On 2003-04-11 08:26, mistghost wrote:
Well, i used to play nothing but online, but now, with the frightening prospect of double save corr. i tend to stay offline. btw, i do love my Hunny, but I also love my Hucaseal, so thats why im torn

Ive got a lvl. 43 Hunwearl, and a 126 Hucaseal

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mistghost on 2003-04-11 08:27 ]</font>

hahah im the other way around lvl 125 hunewearl lvl 63 hucaseal lol

Yoda86
Apr 11, 2003, 11:00 AM
I just started a RAcast not too long ago and I can't remember the last time I had so much fun in PSO. Androids add a new difficulty element to the game where you can't cast techs, but I've gotten over that. After you get over the techs you realize it is a really fun class to play with.