PDA

View Full Version : GC: ...stupid hidelts

excecutor
Apr 11, 2003, 10:58 AM
ok i am a lvl 106 yellowboze hucast and i have been searching for a luminous feild in the forest of sorrow quest from a hidelt, i have done 40 runs through and i have gotten 3 photon drops and found a hideltorr that has dropped meseta, is this just bad luck or do i need to be more patient? any hints on how to find it more easily?

~thanks

Yoda86
Apr 11, 2003, 11:06 AM
Kinda both. Bad luck and you have to be more patient. Just keep doing the forest of sorrow runs because that has the most Hildets of all quests.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 11, 2003, 02:25 PM
On 2003-04-11 08:58, excecutor wrote:
ok i am a lvl 106 yellowboze hucast and i have been searching for a luminous feild in the forest of sorrow quest from a hidelt, i have done 40 runs through and i have gotten 3 photon drops and found a hideltorr that has dropped meseta, is this just bad luck or do i need to be more patient? any hints on how to find it more easily?

~thanks

u will eventually find it cuz every1 has days they find stuff and days they dont. i remember going a straight week without finding a rare. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif