PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

HaLLa
Apr 11, 2003, 03:10 PM
I think it would be cool if they made a ship that only allowed you to use normal weapons (no rares). Sure rares are cool and all but everyone has more less whatever they want. Lets see those dupers fight with a Calibur or Gladius. Do you think they will be getting killed a lot?

These weapons are never really used. You begin with normal weapons like saber and use them for a while but by the time you use the yellow ones you got rares. So I think this would be cool.

What do you all think?

Riffin
Apr 11, 2003, 03:12 PM
I agree Halla, but seeing as they haven't been able to solve the duping problem at all, I doubt they could do it for just a specific block. Man, would that be sweet though.

TheHulk4
Apr 11, 2003, 03:13 PM
I don't think that would be that fun. I'm at a high level and most of my rares I've found over hours and hours of playing. Maybe that would be alright for people in Normal mode but the people in Ultimate can use what the want. Just as you can use what you want whenever you want, you don't need a ship or even a block to do that.

Just my ideas

gideonx
I think that would be cool (if i could get online). I sometimes break out my Freeze? Gungnir +8 it has 0/30/15/0/25 heh kinda fun to mess around with http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Typed 10 instead of 15 whoops

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gideonx on 2003-04-11 13:13 ]</font>

HaLLa
I mean they block all other weapons. Make it so you cant equip them or something.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 11, 2003, 03:14 PM
that would b kinda cool till u get 2 ultimate and u cant kill anything cuz the weapons r 2 weak lol.

CGoodness
Apr 11, 2003, 03:18 PM
yea... cool idea