PDA

View Full Version : Is the 15th the day when Easter Rappies will appear?

LollipopLolita
Apr 11, 2003, 03:14 PM
No one knows

Riffin
Apr 11, 2003, 03:14 PM
Topic---

I mean they're taking down the decor, but are the rappies and new quests and stuff gonna be put up then? I hope so. I wanna kill Egg-Rappies!!!!

Joe-Azlin
Apr 11, 2003, 03:15 PM
i think so but im not sure.........

TheHulk4
Apr 11, 2003, 03:16 PM
I'm with you man. Decorations are fine in all but I don't even look at them. I want some new items to find from special enemies.

Riffin
Apr 11, 2003, 03:18 PM
Wow, even our faithful mods don't know!!!

*Riffin's world crumbles, because he was positive they knew everything in the PSO Universe*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Joe-Azlin
Apr 11, 2003, 03:21 PM
On 2003-04-11 13:18, Riffin wrote:
Wow, even our faithful mods don't know!!!

*Riffin's world crumbles, because he was positive they knew everything in the PSO Universe*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HAHAHAHAHHA i noe wat u mean man i never thought i would c this day. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Riffin
Apr 11, 2003, 03:24 PM
*Pulls knife from heart*

E tu, LolliPopLolita (sp)? Unghh.... say it ain't so....

Anyone have inside info, or fake inside info to cheer me up?
Please at least let me know if it's fake.

MetalGriever
Apr 11, 2003, 05:16 PM
Heheh they're called Mods, not all-knowing gods. The only ones that would know the answer to your question would be ST themselves. They may surprise us, but I'm not holding my breath.

emoc0re
Apr 11, 2003, 05:54 PM
I hope so.

* slowly walks to bank and takes out yas rifle *

..ill be waiting rappies..ill be waiting..

MASTER-YOSHI
Apr 11, 2003, 06:11 PM
I have a couple of questions, what will the Easter Rappies drop? Another mag cell? If so is it gonna drop one of the mag cells that you can get from a Jack-o-lantern or the Christmas present? Or will it be something completely different? Me hopes so....

hucasts_rock
Apr 11, 2003, 06:36 PM
On 2003-04-11 16:11, MASTER-YOSHI wrote:
I have a couple of questions, what will the Easter Rappies drop? Another mag cell? If so is it gonna drop one of the mag cells that you can get from a Jack-o-lantern or the Christmas present? Or will it be something completely different? Me hopes so....

I heard rumors of a drill claw during easter time, but that was all....hmm...

Coolguy
Apr 12, 2003, 12:50 AM
is their any pictures on what they will look like or anything?

-Eden-
Apr 12, 2003, 01:44 AM
There are actual easter egg items. How do I know this? Preset Chat!

Will you give an EASTER EGG?
> Riffin

You'll know its easter when big eggs appear in the lobbies, thats how it was on the DC anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Eden- on 2003-04-11 23:45 ]</font>

Riffin
Apr 12, 2003, 02:15 AM
Did ya see? Did ya see? He used my name!! Woo! I'm never the subject in anyone's hypothetical comments!!! In the Versus Strat guide I saw a pic of all the holiday rappies. One sure enough was an egg rappy (that is a Rappy encased in an easter egg.) I just hope they drop more MAG cells. It would be so sweet if you could have sonic or knuckles or tails as your mag, just my opinion.

PS- I'll be waiting too rappies... with a thumb up my... EGG BLASTER!!! HA! I know what you thought I was going to say... but I didn't. So sleepy... (Please don't delete.)