PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Black Screen

OnlyOneGuardian
Oct 1, 2013, 05:10 PM
Hey guys, after downloading the English Setup for PSO2 and downloading and patching with the PSO2 tweaker. Well at first I was having trouble with the game not running at all, but then I checked my directory and realized that I wasn't sending the patch files to the right place. Afterwards I just moved all the files to the correct folder. Then I installed the english story patch and other patches as well. Then I tried to run the game. Well... Sometimes when I run it I get the sega logo... then the sega logo again... then the sega logo again. Other times I get the PSO2 Intro movie and after that nothing pops up. Later it seems like I would of gotten to the intro screen because something pops up for a moment, but then the screen goes black and stays black. I tried to use the tweaker to check for any deleted or empty files but it says everything is good to go. And everytime I run the tweaker I have to download more patch files but it still doesn't work. Any way to resolve this? Will I have to reinstall the game and run the patcher again? I really rather not... Since updates take forever, but this is getting pretty annoying...

Topic Cheese
Oct 1, 2013, 11:52 PM
I'd reinstall both just to be sure.

Just make sure to install it right place this time.

OnlyOneGuardian
Oct 3, 2013, 09:50 AM
I did that and worked. I feel foolish since I lost so much time patching files I didn't even need to patch...