PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Am I the only one getting random d/c'es?

Darki
Oct 2, 2013, 06:06 AM
For some days now, I randomly get kicked offline with a 630 error iirc everytime I leave the game idle for some time. I can be playing for hours without issues, then go to bathroom for 10 minutes and when I'm back the game is always down.

Anybody has been experiencing the same?

Eveningxtar
Oct 2, 2013, 06:14 AM
I have been experiencing such problems for awhile now as well whereby if I left my character idle for too long,i will comeback to realize I have 630.

Darki
Oct 2, 2013, 06:19 AM
Well, this isn't usually a hassle since I don't tend to AFK much, but lately I've been going to empty blocks and sit in a Normal level mission to let my mag empty itself faster using trigger actions, so I can feed it more often. This is being a bit annoying because I gotta reconnect all the time. =/

cainm
Oct 2, 2013, 06:32 AM
I haven't really had the issue until today. 4x630s already.

Darki
Oct 2, 2013, 06:33 AM
Could it be some issue with any of the english patches?

Lostbob117
Oct 2, 2013, 07:50 AM
Could it be some issue with any of the english patches?

No, it can not.

Sandmind
Oct 2, 2013, 10:48 AM
I had this issue since day1.

I simply learned to deal with it and restarting story mission and MB event tablet if it took too long to watch, as well as the esthe shop. Only way to not disconnect is when my team/party/whisper are being talkative.

I blame poor network connection between sega's server and my computer, mostly because my internet connection always was atrocious in the 1st place.

pkemr4
Oct 2, 2013, 10:58 AM
having this issue right now.... the ships all show unknown... and on the launcher nothing shows up on the bottom.

also would like to add this:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3007294325.png

if it helps

boomboom
Oct 2, 2013, 11:17 AM
i had dc if idle for some time when using dial up connection
but no problem when using lan
guess japan dont have that problem or im just stupid

Darki
Oct 2, 2013, 11:40 AM
Well, I have a 100 mbps fiber-optic connection, so I don't really think it has anything to do with it. I never had this issue before, I've been able to leave my game AFK for many hours while feeding my mag.

I also disconnect always when I spend some time in the makeover counter. Which is a much greater hassle, because I can't even modify my character properly.

KazukiQZ
Oct 2, 2013, 12:08 PM
SEGA server is busy sometimes (maybe) , and when that happens, players who do not receive any data will disconnect (630). I think this is how it works :D

This_Moment
Oct 2, 2013, 01:33 PM
Is anybody else getting randomly disconnected after the warp screen? I find myself DCing a lot lately after changing areas/blocks. ._.

iboxmiguell
Oct 9, 2013, 10:03 AM
since 5 months im having this problem and i tried all the possibles solutions and nothing, now it happens when i change the block/channel, after 5 or 6 mins maybe, always getting 630.

Aeris
Oct 10, 2013, 09:31 AM
Seems like more of a issue of packets being dropped when connected to the server so its more of a networking issue probably from your ISP or sega's servers or just high latency (ping), might want to do some ping tests, restarting modem/router or talking with your ISP and see if they have any issues on their side.

Coatl
Oct 10, 2013, 09:43 AM
Is anybody else getting randomly disconnected after the warp screen? I find myself DCing a lot lately after changing areas/blocks. ._.

Rarely. I got d/ced like 2 days ago from trying to enter my room. That's the first time it's ever happened though.

Jammers
Oct 21, 2013, 03:30 PM
Same here top of the range Internet modem etc, and the same things happen to me.
My friend on multiple games always Dc never me, i download in 1 hour he downloads in 6 so i really don't know.

I tried The official download and the torrent nothing same thing it used to happen if i stayed idle for long time , then shorter, now its short time and timed to lets say 20 minutes. timed match any longer then 20 mins and i will dc >< so annoying