PDA

View Full Version : omg BA6!!! at last we meet again!

Mr_Snuggles
Apr 11, 2003, 05:26 PM
W00T! BA6 is being released on tuesday omg i cant wait! if u havent noticed i love BA6 =D . Now i can unleash my skill once again and reign as the BA champ on pso (exagerating <--) heh so whos gonna BA?

Tigereye
Apr 11, 2003, 05:52 PM
This sounds interesting. There'll be a few tweaks we'll have to make in our strategies to make up for changes such as techs knocking down, and more importantly, at which level so and so can equip whatever weapon and can cast Resta twice (for HUs and RAs), etc.

Squall8VIII
Apr 11, 2003, 06:23 PM
Yay! Now we'll be seeing more battle games!...um..I hope. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ChibiMyu
Apr 11, 2003, 07:17 PM
You can count me in! I'm so excited I practically fell out of my chair when I saw the front page on psow.... IS IT TUESDAY YET?????

km!

Mr_Snuggles
Apr 11, 2003, 08:03 PM
I believe the weps equipage will remain the same for the regular characters, but as for the new generation characters,fomars ramarls etc.. we Will have to find out, also our little tricks we have in there such as the double ice/gifoie and double kill/gifoie...its gonna be a b!tch figuring that out ;o other than that lets BA6HU 1 VS 1 lol.

BurgerDog_
Apr 11, 2003, 08:50 PM
Humars can use all weapons at lv20, yes, mechguns at lv20. Actually, the only one they might be able to use is a gigush, it sucks anyway. As far as doing two resta, I don't think they can. Perhaps if your resta was a low level, however, not at lv15.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 11, 2003, 09:50 PM
what exactly is BA6?

Squall8VIII
Apr 11, 2003, 10:21 PM
On 2003-04-11 19:50, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
what exactly is BA6?

BA6 is a battle rule that was very popular on Dreamcast Ver. 2. You are put into a small room with gates in the middle. You can play 1 on 1 or if there is 4 people in the game, it becomes a team battle! You can play Battle Rule 6 offline...if you're able to, give it a try.

DukeElrond
Apr 11, 2003, 10:54 PM
*GASP*!!!!!!!!!

BA6!!! Finally!!! I can't believe it! Yay!! ^__^;;