PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Loading screen issue

Konzo
Oct 4, 2013, 04:56 PM
Hi everyone. As my title says, I'm having problems loading the game, mainly after I select my character. I am using the tweaker, I have the ENG. patches installed(tried playing without patches, same result), I have run through every trouble shooting option, such as looking for missing files or deleted files. I fixed all of that. I restored the pso2.exe, I ran through everything but still it is stuck at loading.

If anyone could give me some insight on why this is, I would greatly appreciate the help. Oh I forgot to mention, when I'm at the loading screen, I can still see the chat box, type in the chat box, and also the advertisement is visible. Thank you again to anyone that reads or replies=)

Idk if this matters, But I forgot to mention this PSO2 i'm trying to get to work:)

Konzo
Oct 4, 2013, 08:47 PM
I do but I found out the problem. I found a post similar to what I was asking, and you posted a reply saying something like try to delete the pso2 folder in the Sega folder in documents. I tried that and ran the original launcher at first, it worked then tried it on tweaker. Also worked. So even though the answer wasn't directed at me, Thank you very much for your reply on that post and mine.

You do a great job on here. Keep it up!=)