PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on this Ra/Hu build

Ran Yakumo
Oct 4, 2013, 11:16 PM
So I just started my Ra/Hu 2 days ago and she's level 14 now.My main is 50/32 Fo/Fi.

Alright, I need confirmations on this build and the set-up.I am not good at this so I am asking for your help.

Female Dewman is my gender and race respectively.

The trees(This isn't mine, this is from a friend, well, I guess a few changes won't hurt, I still count it as his)

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?05dOb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikfcvi Y6ebIoqnGKsN6sNfGA000007b000009bJdJ2ftFlkdn0000ib0 0000ib000000lb000000lb00000f

I am still having a doubt whether I should remove the points on the right and put it on Killing Bonus.

The Mag :
150 R-atk/25 Dex.I have excubes to spend so do you think it's wise to change the PB from offensive PB to PP restoration?

Equipment :

Initial Equipment :
Yellow Wing set (I'll wear this for the sake of the bonuses, not gonna affix or grind this set)
Rear / Luxe Aile = リア/リュクスエール
Arm / Luxe Fin = アーム/リュクスフィン
Leg / Luxe Near =レッグ/リュクスニア

Black Wings set
Rear / Luxe Soir = リア/リュクスソワール
Arm / Luxe Ende = アーム/リュクスエンデ
Leg / Luxe Nero =レッグ/リュクスネロ

No arguing with the decent HP, dex and PP boost on these.So should I stop at Black Wings set and affix abilities?

I think 2-3 abilities would suffice.This goes with weapons and set.

Mizer or Fang Soul
Shoot III or Spirita III ( you decide)
if I were to add 1 more, Spirita II.

Weapons :

I have Elder Rifle at the moment.And it's really confusing whether to go with it or get a Divulnigel and unlock potential.Suggestions?

As for launchers :
Plosion(from Zeshrayda) I might farm something better, so what are your suggestions?

And finally Gunslash, should I get Roelia Bellow or Rouge Coffin? and should I unlock Potential on one of these?

Photon Arts :
Rifle :
1) Homing Emission(No arguing with that)
2) Need suggestions on this
3) Need suggestions.

Launcher :
1) Cluster Bullet.
2) Rodeo Drive
3) Suggestions?

Gunslash :
1) Additional Bullet
2) Thrillsplosion ( or whatever you call it)
3) Suggestions?

Comments, suggestions and criticisms are welcome.

Bellion
Oct 4, 2013, 11:46 PM
Let's start with the skill tree: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?05dOb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikfcvi Y6ebIoqnGRsN6JiGA000007b000009oJdJ29k2N0000ib00000 ib000000lb000000lb00000f
Killing Bonus is great, getting back 10 PP for anything near you that dies. Goes well with Thrillerplode and Rodeo Drive especially.
Moved JA Bonus points into Fury S Up 2 because the damage is guaranteed with Fury Stance on which is a must with this class combination. Partisan Gear as well because it's still useful for VH..although SH will change that.

50 Ability is way too much. Either have 0 ability with pure R-atk or at most 30 ability. And yes, the PP restoration PB is worth using for pretty much any class.

Purple/Black Luxe is fine. If you want a decent mix of PP and attack, go for Chrome. As for affixing, the standard Mizer/Shoot3/Spirita Boost is good. Also, keep in mind that you can't sell 9* units but you can with 10* units for meseta back if you don't like your choice or want your meseta back for upgrading.

Assault Rifle: Look for White Phoenix/Weiss Fenix for consistent damage output against any type of enemy. If you've got meseta to spare, the rifles specialized(Eru Tron, Signo Head Gun,etc.) to kill certain enemies may be worth using. Divulnigel is a cheaper alternative to the WP for consistent damage output against everything.

A good and cheap Launcher to get is a Cannon Legacy.

Go with the Rouge Coffin and do not unlock the ability. Get a Karakasa Jikomi for Thrillerplode usage.

PAs:
AR: Homing Emission, Sneak Shooter, Impact Slider, or Diffuse Shell
Launcher: Rodeo Drive, Cluster Bullet, and Divine Launcher
GS: Addition Bullet, Thrillerplode, and Aiming Shot(AS is barely used now)

Super Hard is coming in 4 days now, so much of this could be outdated then.

Ran Yakumo
Oct 5, 2013, 01:17 AM
Let's start with the skill tree: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?05dOb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikfcvi Y6ebIoqnGRsN6JiGA000007b000009oJdJ29k2N0000ib00000 ib000000lb000000lb00000f
Killing Bonus is great, getting back 10 PP for anything near you that dies. Goes well with Thrillerplode and Rodeo Drive especially.
Moved JA Bonus points into Fury S Up 2 because the damage is guaranteed with Fury Stance on which is a must with this class combination. Partisan Gear as well because it's still useful for VH..although SH will change that.

50 Ability is way too much. Either have 0 ability with pure R-atk or at most 30 ability. And yes, the PP restoration PB is worth using for pretty much any class.

Purple/Black Luxe is fine. If you want a decent mix of PP and attack, go for Chrome. As for affixing, the standard Mizer/Shoot3/Spirita Boost is good. Also, keep in mind that you can't sell 9* units but you can with 10* units for meseta back if you don't like your choice or want your meseta back for upgrading.

Assault Rifle: Look for White Phoenix/Weiss Fenix for consistent damage output against any type of enemy. If you've got meseta to spare, the rifles specialized(Eru Tron, Signo Head Gun,etc.) to kill certain enemies may be worth using. Divulnigel is a cheaper alternative to the WP for consistent damage output against everything.

A good and cheap Launcher to get is a Cannon Legacy.

Go with the Rouge Coffin and do not unlock the ability. Get a Karakasa Jikomi for Thrillerplode usage.

PAs:
AR: Homing Emission, Sneak Shooter, Impact Slider, or Diffuse Shell
Launcher: Rodeo Drive, Cluster Bullet, and Divine Launcher
GS: Addition Bullet, Thrillerplode, and Aiming Shot(AS is barely used now)

Super Hard is coming in 4 days now, so much of this could be outdated then.

Hmmm why Partisan Gear? Can you brief me on it? I don't really get it, would be nice for a good lesson , mind you.

Edit : Thanks for the suggestions!

As for SH, I think Ra/Hu should do fine, considering the insane damage on VH.My Fo/Fi would be in trouble though, I am gonna use a glass cannon since I do parties with it.

Kamekur
Oct 5, 2013, 04:21 AM
Hmmm why Partisan Gear? Can you brief me on it? I don't really get it, would be nice for a good lesson , mind you.

Edit : Thanks for the suggestions!

As for SH, I think Ra/Hu should do fine, considering the insane damage on VH.My Fo/Fi would be in trouble though, I am gonna use a glass cannon since I do parties with it.

Because you use it in TAs to kill certain low HP mobs faster, like the 2nd oodan spawn in Nab I's circle after the portals, most sparguns and spardans in Lilipa, and some darkers after the 2nd spawn in Amduscia. You need lvl 1 gear to reach all the oodans with a single Assault Buster. Also, you'll be able to max all Fury skills after the lvl 65 update, so there's no reason to not get it. You don't really *need* 10 PP back, just getting 9 isn't really different, so I'd move just reversal to the Ranger tree for now, and distribute the points between the JA bonus skills so they stack for a higher percentage (since they multiply, not add), like this (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?05dUb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikfcvi Y6ebInqnGUsn6JiGA000007b000008dBJdJ29k2A0000ib0000 0ib000000lb000000lb00000f) .

hoangsea
Oct 5, 2013, 06:33 AM
use this build instead

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?05dOb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikfcvi Y6ebIoqnGFsN6JiGA000007b000008dBJdJ29k2A0000ib0000 0ib000000lb000000lb00000f

Kamekur
Oct 5, 2013, 11:40 AM
use this build instead

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?05dOb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikfcvi Y6ebIoqnGFsN6JiGA000007b000008dBJdJ29k2A0000ib0000 0ib000000lb000000lb00000f

You don't need just reversal twice. Read my post all over again to see why I distribute the JA Bonus points on the build I linked.

Ran Yakumo
Oct 5, 2013, 12:35 PM
thanks guys, help's highly appreciated, especially to Kamekur and others.

Will try and become a successful Ra/Hu.