PDA

View Full Version : I BEAT ULT. CAVES I WISH I DIDN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!

JubeiSR
Apr 11, 2003, 05:50 PM
I BEAT ULT. Caves BEARLY and then i tried ULT. Mines and I knew why i couldn't beat Caves so easily I'm clearly too ahead of me.

I also when i was in cave I piped like a dumba$$ killing Pouffuly slimes. You know I thought that if I divided that slime into 4 and killed three and piped and repeated i would get a stag cutlery in no time. Well I was wrong! I wasted like 2 hours of my life looking for Darth Maul! And I also saw 1 Red slime and it didn't drop shit! the experiance points when you kill a monster did not pop up!!!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Well has any of this happend to you guys?

Para
Apr 11, 2003, 06:05 PM
hehe i know what u are going through...
the best thing to do is keep finding red weapons with %s for each level. thats what i did

Kent
Apr 11, 2003, 06:21 PM
Wish you hadn't beaten Ulimate Caves?

There's no logic to that, it just opened up a new area for you to go to after you do some levelling up.

JubeiSR
Apr 11, 2003, 06:24 PM
I meant Mines are too hard for me!

Derkin
Apr 11, 2003, 06:26 PM
On 2003-04-11 16:24, JubeiSR wrote:
I meant Mines are too hard for me!

So?

You can go back to the forest or caves to level up... :

JubeiSR
Apr 11, 2003, 06:27 PM
Yo i can only get Red handguns from El rappys. Is that any good? And also plz forgive me if I make a complete fool of my self but what is the deal with spread needles why do people like yhe so much?

LoreSeeker
Apr 11, 2003, 06:41 PM
I am in the exact same situation. Ult mines blows for me. I have been leveling in Forest for a while, and I just now decided to graduate myself onto Caves again. The temptation is so great to run into mines... The enemies give 312 exp!!! Can't do it though, I would get smoked.

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 11, 2003, 06:53 PM
people like spread needles because they have a decent special for one thing and the most important thing is that they are a shot type weapon that fires at rifle speed, the main downside to normal shots is the low fire speed, when you can fire at rifle speed hitting and paralyzing everything in your way you will then learn why the needle is loved so much

LoreSeeker
Apr 11, 2003, 06:56 PM
I loved my Spread Needle +99 in version 1. I can't stress that enough. I also can't stress enough how GH3Y it is that it got deleted in version 2.

Yoda86
Apr 11, 2003, 08:21 PM
The way I see it is if you do not challenge your character, he/she will never level up enough and have an easier time with the upcoming levels. For this reason I say go to the mines. I know some people will disagree with me but you will level up in no time and be able to blaze through it. You just have to give your character some time and experience.

Gren187
Apr 11, 2003, 08:21 PM
I know what its like I beat ult caves and the only way i can do any good in mine is when my bro uses his lvl 120 foce w/ shita deband jellen and zalure to help me fight. other than that i can barely get to about the 5tyh or 6h room without running out of items and nearly/completley dying.

Derkin
Apr 11, 2003, 09:15 PM
On 2003-04-11 16:56, LoreSeeker wrote:
I loved my Spread Needle +99 in version 1. I can't stress that enough. I also can't stress enough how GH3Y it is that it got deleted in version 2.

Yeah, it sucked when they deleted hacked weapons. What the hell were they thinking?! </sarcasm>

MP3dawg16
Apr 11, 2003, 09:46 PM
Please dont talk about Caves ultimate, I was like lvl 95 somethin RAmar against Dal ral le... Argh he was annoying, he has so much damage reduction!

silvermax
Apr 11, 2003, 11:49 PM
i just beat Dal ral le, at lvl 83, without shifta . Deband, Zalure, i was pulling 8-12 on his head http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

after Dying 2 times to Crit hits, i was finaly able to kill him,

then i hit Mines, im joke in there, only way i can hit stuff is with my cutomray ver.00 45% hit (see sig)

takes SO long to kill stuff, and the sinows can ice my with crit hits..., gota keep stocked on stars to keep my mags Syncro from droping to far http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif