PDA

View Full Version : Russian Thunder

FireswordRus
Oct 6, 2013, 03:58 PM
Ship 02
Команда русских игроков. Основной состав состоит из поклонников серии игр Phantasy Star. Вступление в команду открыто для тех, кто планирует долго и серьёзно играть и не страшится языкового барьера.
ロシアのチームの選手。基本的な構造は、ゲームシリーズファンタシースターのファンで構成されます。チーム に参加することで、長い期間懸命にプレーすることを計画し、言葉の壁を恐れていない人々に開か れています。

We are have rules:
1. Look description. 90% our team do not speak english
2. you must be always in the our voice team chat
( server and password, just look our description in the game^ )
3. monthly send to me screenshot of your individual team status.

Us only 20, but we are have fully upgrated tree and we are always in the top 10
we are know all about the game, but we are playing FAIR, no cheats, no flood, no spam.

Sp-24
Oct 7, 2013, 06:07 PM
Ship 02
Команда русских игроков. Основной состав состоит из поклонников серии игр Phantasy Star. Вступление в команду открыто для тех, кто планирует долго и серьёзно играть и не страшится языкового барьера.
A russian-speaking team. The core member base consists of fans of the Phantasy Star series (guess it explains why I'm still a fucking Visitor). Recruitment is open for those who plan to keep playing for a long time and aren't afraid of the language barrier (so, like, the opposite of a PSO-W user).
ロシアのチームの選手。基本的な構造は、ゲームシリーズファンタシースターのファンで構成され ます。チーム に参加することで、長い期間懸命にプレーすることを計画し、言葉の壁を恐れていない人々に開か れています。

We are have rules (surprise):
1. Look Check the description. 90% of our team (so, all but two people) do not speak english.
2. You must always be present (not really, btw, tested it personally) in our voice team chat.
(just look check our description in the game for server and password)
3. Screenshot of your individual team status must be sent to me monthly. (we're going for that "command tone")

There's only 20 of us, but we are have a fully upgratded (come on) tree and we always are in the top 10
we are know all about the game (like, literally), but we are playing FAIR, no cheats, no flood, no spam (the latter two are especially important).

B, see me after class