PDA

View Full Version : Need some serious advice!

helel8012
Oct 6, 2013, 09:33 PM
I just recieved WC from suto. I went to a website that gives me a japanese address, and i am about to go premium. I have been grinding consistently at Beach VH every time i log on to try and obtain an Iblis blood which is getting very old very fast. So i decided to buy 5150 WC so i can hopefully get this final piece to make my character exactly how i want him to be. I am not sure though that with everything i have saved in storage i would have 15-25 mil meseta to beable to afford this weapon at the player shop... So i seriously need some advice. What would i have to do at this point to achieve my goal as painlessly as possible? What steps do i need to take? Please!!! i beg for some kind of direction so i can move on to other things and be completely content with my casts look and gear without the stress caused by these low drop rates.

UnLucky
Oct 6, 2013, 09:41 PM
Have 10* weapon, have Premium, go to Recycle shop (lowest level in the shop area, behind Franka), trade the weapon in to get a 10* weapon pass.

Now you can buy any 10* weapon in the player shops, and you don't need Premium anymore.

If you don't have the Meseta, just store a few passes in the bank so you can buy a weapon later.

Coatl
Oct 6, 2013, 10:12 PM
TA every day, it adds up to about 1m a day if you do VH through N. Besides that you can sell affixes and all that.

helel8012
Oct 7, 2013, 09:17 AM
okay. shoot I need a 10* weapon then. my luck has been horrible and only managed to find 9* weapons. Wish I would just have the weapon drop for me instead of going through all this but you gotta do whatcha gotta do lol

Zenobia
Oct 7, 2013, 10:55 AM
okay. shoot I need a 10* weapon then. my luck has been horrible and only managed to find 9* weapons. Wish I would just have the weapon drop for me instead of going through all this but you gotta do whatcha gotta do lol

Do some Quarry MPA's the 10* drop like water their, also doing MPA's in Coast is just no not saying not to do them but the drop rates are horrid lol.

Its the main reason why yesterday there were more Quarry MPA's than Coast even when it was Coast's boost day I actually luled off that.

helel8012
Oct 7, 2013, 10:41 PM
whoa there are boost days? whens coast?

hoangsea
Oct 8, 2013, 01:11 AM
@^
you are not checking the event ?
today is the last day of the boost event and it's coast today
the boost event ll end in the next 9 hours

Coatl
Oct 8, 2013, 09:10 AM
Check bumped.org for boost days. :T They are also listed in-game in japanese.

Z-0
Oct 8, 2013, 11:18 AM
Haven't checked affix market recently, but Advanced Quest is probably the best source of money right now, as I'm assuming affixes are going up with Super tomorrow, and people don't want to buy VH rares.